时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Maybe you haven’t noticed, but I’m in love with you. | 也许你没注意到 但我爱上你了 |
[00:04] | Victor caught Gaby by surprise. | 维克意外地俘获了加布 |
[00:07] | Why would a four-star chef wanna slum at a pizza joint? | 为什么一个四星级酒店的厨师 要屈尊来一个小披萨店 |
[00:10] | Lynette took a gamble. | 勒奈特决定赌一把 |
[00:11] | He has a history using cocaine. | 他服用过可卡因 |
[00:13] | – No way. – He’s been clean for almost a year. | -不行 -他已经多年不吸了 |
[00:16] | And Mike bet on love. | 麦克拿爱情做赌注 |
[00:17] | I win, you leave me and Susan alone. | 要是我赢 永远别来打扰我和苏珊 |
[00:19] | And lost. | 却大败亏输 |
[00:21] | Don’t panic. | 别慌 |
[00:22] | But still came to Susan’s rescue. | 但仍英雄救美 |
[00:24] | – You OK? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -是的 |
[00:28] | And Mrs. McCluskey revealed | 而麦克卢斯基夫人揭示了 |
[00:29] | her secret for a lasting relationship… | 白头偕老的秘诀 |
[00:34] | It was late on a Tuesday night | 这是周二的深夜 |
[00:37] | when the power went out all over Fairview. | 一场停电风波席卷了美景镇 |
[00:41] | For most of the residents, it was a minor inconvenience, | 对大多数居民来说 这种不便微不足道 |
[00:46] | but for those with secrets, | 但对深藏秘密的人 |
[00:48] | the darkness proved quite useful, indeed. | 黑暗的确能帮上大忙 |
[00:53] | Millie Russell was able to | 米莉·罗素又可以 |
[00:54] | indulge in another night of midnight binging. | 纵情于一场午夜大餐 |
[00:58] | Timmy Cooper was able to sneak | 蒂米·库伯可以偷偷欣赏 |
[01:01] | another peak at his father’s adult magazines. | 他老爸的成人杂志 |
[01:05] | Marilyn Quinn was able to | 玛瑞琳·库茵则能 |
[01:07] | steal a few more puffs of her forbidden tobacco. | 借机抽上几口已经戒掉的烟 |
[01:13] | But these secrets paled compared to the one | 但和一个老妪深藏在地下室的秘密相比 |
[01:16] | a certain old woman was hiding in her basement. | 这些都相形见绌 |
[01:19] | You sit tight, Ida. I got batteries here. | 你乖乖坐着 艾达 我有电池 |
[01:23] | I keep them in the freezer for just such an emergency. | 我存放在冰柜里以备不时之需 |
[01:26] | I’ll run them over to you. | 我马上给你带过去 |
[01:29] | By the way, you wouldn’t happen | 顺便问一下 你身边 |
[01:31] | to have any extra ice laying around, would you? | 有没有多余的冰块 |
[01:34] | No, I just got some stuff in | 不 我的冰柜里有些东西 |
[01:35] | my freezer I don’t want thawing out anytime soon. | 我可不想让它们马上就化掉 |
[01:40] | Yes, as a rule, | 是的 通常来说 |
[01:41] | darkness helps us keep our secrets safely hidden. | 黑暗确实能帮我们隐藏秘密 |
[01:46] | Oh, crap! | 该死 |
[01:55] | But every rule… | 但所谓”通常” |
[01:58] | Karen, what happened? Are you OK? | 凯伦 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[02:00] | … has its exceptions. | 也有例外 |
[02:47] | When the lights went out on Wisteria Lane, | 当紫藤郡的灯光熄灭时 |
[02:50] | Karen McCluskey wasn’t the only resident left in the dark. | 凯伦·麦克卢斯基不是唯一陷入黑暗的 |
[02:55] | Everyone else felt the pain of going without power, as well. | 其他居民也都感受到了停电的痛苦 |
[03:02] | Ow! Damn thumbtack! | 疼 该死的图钉 |
[03:03] | – Susan, please let me help you. – Oh, no, I got it. | -苏珊 让我来帮你吧 -不用 我能搞定 |
[03:07] | Wait, here we go. | 等等 找到了 |
[03:13] | That is hardly a long-term solution. | 这只能满足一时之需 |
[03:15] | At least it will keep me from stabbing myself while I look. | 起码我不会在找东西的时候刺伤自己 |
[03:19] | This is silly. Why don’t we borrow a flashlight from Mike? | 这太蠢了 我们为何不向麦克借手电筒呢 |
[03:24] | – Mike? – He’s a plumber. | -麦克 -他是水管工 |
[03:26] | He’s bound to have a spare. | 他肯定有多余的手电筒 |
[03:27] | Sure, but we can’t keep leaning on him for everything. | 可以 但我们不能什么都靠他 |
[03:31] | “Mike, we’re drowning, save us!” | 麦克 我们要淹死了 救救我们 |
[03:33] | “Mike, it’s dark, give us a flashlight!” | 麦克 停电了 借我们一个手电筒 |
[03:34] | Let’s go ask Gaby. | 我们不如去问问加布 |
[03:35] | Actually, I want to talk to him. | 其实 我想跟他聊聊 |
[03:37] | Anyway, I thought we might ask him for dinner. | 我们可以请他来吃晚餐 |
[03:39] | Dinner? | 晚餐 |
[03:42] | You know, as a thank you gesture. | 就当作是回谢 |
[03:44] | Well, you’ve tasted my cooking. | 我的手艺你可见识过 |
[03:46] | It’s not a thank you. It’s revenge. | 那可不是回谢 而是报复 |
[03:48] | Well, then I’ll cook. | 好吧 那我来下厨 |
[03:49] | You told me I should put jealousy behind me. | 你叫我不应当仍然心存嫉妒 |
[03:52] | I think breaking bread would be a great start. | 我认为共进晚餐可以冰释前嫌 |
[03:54] | Well, let’s not bother him tonight. | 好吧 今晚就别打扰他了 |
[03:56] | You know, I don’t even need a flashlight. | 我不需要什么手电筒 |
[03:58] | My eyes have totally adjusted to the dark. | 我的双眼已经完全适应黑暗了 |
[04:03] | – What was that? – Don’t walk in the kitchen. | -那这算什么 -别在厨房里乱走 |
[04:07] | Anyway, where is your sense of romance? | 先不说这个 你的浪漫细胞哪儿去了 |
[04:11] | A blackout, you have a defenseless lady… | 停电 还有一位手无缚鸡之力的女郎 |
[04:15] | – Getting any ideas? – Well, I’m starting to, yes. | -没什么想法吗 -开始要有了 |
[04:20] | It’s funny, all that time | 真好笑 我一直都把时间 |
[04:22] | I wasted worrying Mike would come between us. | 浪费在担心麦克会插足上 |
[04:25] | It seems laughable now, doesn’t it? | 简直荒唐可笑 对不对 |
[04:31] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[04:36] | Hey, Carlos, we had a blackout. You need a flashlight? | 卡洛斯 咱们这儿停电了 你需要手电筒吗 |
[04:42] | Carlos? You OK? | 卡洛斯 你还好吗 |
[04:47] | Oh, sorry, man. I thought I heard a thud. | 抱歉 我好像听到了声响 |
[04:51] | I just, um… bumped into a chair. | 我只是 无意撞到了椅子 |
[04:56] | I didn’t think you were coming home till tomorrow. | 我以为你明天才回来呢 |
[04:59] | No, the fish weren’t biting. | 不 鱼钓得不太顺利 |
[05:02] | So… you got a girl in here? | 你这儿有姑娘吗 |
[05:05] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[05:07] | Oh, because when I came home. | 因为我回家的时候 |
[05:10] | I thought I heard sex noises. | 我好像听到了叫床声 |
[05:12] | No, that was just me. | 不 那是我的声音 |
[05:16] | OK. Good night. | 好吧 晚安 |
[05:21] | God, that was close. | 老天 就差一点 |
[05:22] | All this sneaking around is ridiculous. | 这样偷偷摸摸的实在是太荒唐了 |
[05:27] | Mike and I dated for five minutes. | 麦克只和我约会过五分钟 |
[05:31] | – He’s not gonna care. – What if Travers finds out? | -他不会在乎的 -要是崔沃斯发现了呢 |
[05:34] | Look, I don’t want him to be confused | 在我们理清我们的关系之前 |
[05:36] | until we figure out where this is going, | 我可不想让他看糊涂了 |
[05:39] | I just think we should keep things on the down low. | 我只是觉得我们应该低调行事 |
[05:43] | I didn’t say we had to stop, I just said we have to be quiet. | 我可没说不做了 安静点就好 |
[05:46] | What, we should tiptoe around like school children | 什么 我们难道要像学生一样蹑手蹑脚 |
[05:48] | so our parents don’t catch us doing it? | 为了不让家长抓到现形吗 |
[05:51] | I feel like I’m 12 again. | 我觉得我又回到12岁了 |
[05:52] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说 |
[05:53] | I don’t think the whole world needs to know our… | 没必要让全世界都知道咱俩… |
[05:56] | – 12? – OK, look. | -12岁 -好吧 听我说 |
[05:59] | I will find us another place to rendezvous. | 我会再找个幽会地点 |
[06:03] | But I’m not gonna skulk around forever. | 但我不会永远这样偷偷摸摸 |
[06:05] | OK, and no one’s asking you to. | 不会再有人要求你这样了 |
[06:08] | I respect you too much for that. | 真是太谢谢你了 |
[06:16] | – If you don’t mind. – Oh, for God’s sake. | -如果你不介意 -看在上帝的份上 |
[06:33] | I’m going to be right there. Here you go. | 我马上就来 蜡烛来了 |
[06:37] | So can you still cook with the power out? | 停电还能继续做菜吗 |
[06:39] | Of course. Absolutely! | 当然可以 显而易见 |
[06:42] | Can you please tell me we can still make pizza. | 能否请你告诉我 我们还能做披萨 |
[06:44] | No dice. | 想得美 |
[06:45] | Some genius installed pizza ovens with electric starters. | 有些天才发明了电动披萨炉 |
[06:49] | Oh, this is awful. On a good night we barely break even. | 太糟糕了 如此美好的夜晚 我们却供应不足 |
[06:52] | Tonight is going to kill the whole week. | 今晚会把一整周都毁了 |
[06:56] | Not necessarily. The stove top’s gas, | 未必 炉子是煤气的 |
[06:59] | I bought pasta for the staff dinner. | 我给员工餐准备了意大利面 |
[07:01] | You give me ten minutes, | 给我10分钟 |
[07:02] | I’ll whip up a spaghetti carbonara | 我会做出令他们称绝的 |
[07:04] | that’ll knock their socks off. | 蛋黄培根意粉 |
[07:09] | Oh, my God, you are a lifesaver. | 我的天 你真是救命恩人 |
[07:13] | And, since it’s not on the menu, | 而且 因为菜单里没有这道菜 |
[07:15] | you can charge whatever you want. | 你可以漫天要价 |
[07:17] | Say, 20 bucks. | 比如 20美元 |
[07:19] | – For pasta? Are you crazy? – Won’t hurt to ask. | -一盘意大利面 你疯了吗 -问问又何妨 |
[07:22] | I don’t want to scare them away. | 我可不想把他们都吓跑 |
[07:23] | – Ok. – Ok. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[07:28] | So, good news. | 好消息 |
[07:30] | Our chef is preparing his special spaghetti carbonara. | 主厨正在料理特制蛋黄培根意粉 |
[07:33] | – Oh, yummy. – And we’re offering that for $12. | -一定好吃 -定价12美元 |
[07:36] | – Great. – For the appetizer portion. | -很不错 -那是开胃菜的价格 |
[07:39] | – The entree is 20. – Fine. | -主菜是20元 -可以 |
[07:41] | Two. Twenty-two. OK. | 是22 22美元 好吗 |
[07:50] | Shouldn’t there be an emergency light? | 这里难道没有应急灯吗 |
[07:53] | Sometimes in these elevators there’s a… | 有时电梯里会有… |
[07:56] | – Ta-da! – Well, aren’t you clever? | -惊喜 -你真聪明 |
[07:59] | – I’ll call hotel security, let them know… – No, wait. | -我会呼叫酒店安保 让他们知道 -不 等等 |
[08:02] | This is the first time I’ve had you to myself all night. | 我头一次能独占你一整晚 |
[08:05] | I am sorry. It’s those fundraisers. | 抱歉 都是那些筹资者 |
[08:06] | Everybody wants a piece of the candidate… | 大家都想从候选人那儿分一杯羹 |
[08:09] | – What are you doing? – Taking my piece. | -你在做什么 -拿走我的那份 |
[08:13] | – Are you insane? We’re in an elevator. – Exactly. | -你疯了吗 我们可是在电梯里 -没错 |
[08:17] | – Going down… – Oh, no. Come on, cut it out. | -往下… -别 省省吧 |
[08:20] | The power could come on at any moment. | 电力随时会恢复 |
[08:23] | I know. That’s what makes it so exciting. The risk. | 我知道 这才让人兴奋 险中作乐 |
[08:27] | But I’m kind of running for mayor, remember? | 可是我正在竞选市长 你还记得吗 |
[08:30] | It’s an elevator, silly. It has an emergency stop button. | 这是电梯 傻瓜 还有紧急停止键呢 |
[08:35] | I don’t. | 我不管 |
[08:45] | Oh, my God, that’s amazing. What are you doing? | 我的老天 太棒了 你做了什么 |
[08:48] | That’s my phone. It’s on vibrate. | 是我的手机 它在振动 |
[08:52] | Oh, man, I was just starting to get into it. | 见鬼 我刚进入状态 |
[08:55] | Less talking, more dressing! | 少废话 快穿衣 |
[09:02] | – You two OK? – Yeah, fine, thanks. | -你俩还好吗 -很好 谢谢 |
[09:09] | Must’ve gotten pretty hot in there. | 里面一定很热 |
[09:13] | You have no idea. | 你都无法想像 |
[09:24] | Karen, don’t worry about a thing. | 凯伦 别担心 |
[09:26] | I’ll collect your mail till you get back. | 你回来前我都会帮取信 |
[09:28] | How long’s this blackout supposed to last? | 电要停多久 |
[09:31] | – Well, they say it may last for days. – Days? | -他们说要停上好几天 -好几天 |
[09:34] | Hey, blondie, come here, come here. | 金发小子 过来 过来 |
[09:36] | Listen, I don’t really need to go to the hospital. I’m fine. | 听我说 我并不需要去医院 我很好 |
[09:40] | You fractured a rib, and you might have a concussion. | 你肋骨骨折了 可能还有脑震荡 |
[09:42] | You need to be looking after. | 你需要好好治疗 |
[09:43] | Some of the stuff in my freezer might melt. | 我冰柜里的东西可能会化掉 |
[09:45] | How about I just run out and get some ice, | 要不我去拿点冰块 |
[09:47] | and then meet you at the hospital? | 然后在医院见怎么样 |
[09:48] | – Ma’am, you can replace groceries. – You don’t understand, | -夫人 你重新买不就得了 -你不明白 |
[09:51] | some of my groceries, they have sentimental value. | 我的那些东西 有着情感价值 |
[09:55] | – Sorry. – I don’t need to ask your permission. | -抱歉 -我无须征得你的同意 |
[09:57] | – Ma’am, no! – Get your hands off me, you big ape! | -夫人 不行 -把你的手拿开 大猩猩 |
[10:02] | – Get the restraints! – I’m gonna sue your ass! | -把她绑住 -我会起诉你的 混球 |
[10:16] | What are we waiting for? | 你们还等什么呢 |
[10:17] | Get me to the hospital. I’m not a well woman. | 快带我去医院 我是个体弱的老太 |
[10:23] | What was that all about? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[10:25] | Your friend’s afraid the stuff in her freezer is gonna spoil. | 你的朋友担心冰柜里的东西会坏掉 |
[10:28] | Thank God the power’s back on. | 幸亏来电了 |
[10:30] | Now she won’t have to worry. | 现在她不必担心了 |
[10:52] | I made you waffles. Eat them while they’re hot. | 我给你做了华夫饼 趁热吃 |
[11:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:06] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[11:09] | They’re just toaster waffles. | 这只是华夫饼而已 |
[11:11] | That was just the pre-proposal, actually. | 实际上 刚才只是预演 |
[11:14] | The real one will be much more romantic | 正式的求婚会更浪漫 |
[11:16] | with a diamond the size of a doorknob. | 钻戒如门把手般大 |
[11:18] | But just so you’re prepared, I do want to marry you. | 只要你准备好了 我就会娶你 |
[11:21] | Well, just so you’re prepared, consider this my pre-refusal. | 只要你准备好了 就当我预演拒绝 |
[11:24] | Come on. What’s wrong. You wear my shirts, | 别这样 哪里不对劲 你穿着我的衬衫 |
[11:25] | you burn my breakfast, you are here every night. | 给我做早餐 每天都会共度良宵 |
[11:27] | It’s like we’re married already. | 如同夫妻生活 |
[11:29] | We’re having a good time. Why risk ruining it? | 现在不是挺好 为何要冒险毁掉它 |
[11:32] | See, what happened to the thrill-seeker | 瞧 那个在电梯里勾引我的 |
[11:34] | that seduced me in the elevator? | 冒险女郎怎么了 |
[11:35] | She wouldn’t be afraid of taking a little risk. | 她不会畏惧冒险的 |
[11:37] | Oh, you don’t want to marry her. | 你不会要娶她的 |
[11:39] | She’s a tramp. Hold out for a good girl. | 她是个荡妇 还是找个好女孩吧 |
[11:41] | No, no, no. I found what I’m looking for. | 不 我找到了梦中情人 |
[11:44] | Come on. What gives? | 说说看 怎么回事 |
[11:48] | Look, Victor, getting divorced really kicked my ass. | 维克多 离婚令我一蹶不振 |
[11:54] | I’m sorry, it’s just… | 抱歉 只是 |
[11:56] | Next time I get married, I’ve got to be sure. | 我的下一场婚姻 一定要有十足把握 |
[12:00] | OK, I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[12:02] | I just wish there was a way | 我真希望有一种方法 |
[12:04] | I could prove how much I love and adore you. | 能证明我有多爱慕你 |
[12:06] | Well, if you can choke down | 好吧 如果你能勉强咽下 |
[12:07] | that lousy waffle I made you, that’d be a start. | 我给你做的烂华夫饼 那就是个开始 |
[12:29] | Oh, there’s Mike. | 麦克在那儿 |
[12:32] | Shall we see if he’s free Friday night? | 我们不如问问他周五晚上有没有空 |
[12:34] | Yeah. Yeah, why not? | 当然 未尝不可 |
[12:36] | Sure. You know what? | 好吧 对了 |
[12:38] | Do you want to run this ice cream inside before it melts? | 在冰淇淋化掉之前 你能把它放进去吗 |
[12:50] | Look, Ian is going to come invite you to dinner Friday. | 听我说 伊恩想邀请你周五共进晚餐 |
[12:53] | You are not, I repeat, not going to accept. | 请你不要 我重复一遍 不要答应他 |
[12:57] | Why is Ian inviting me to dinner? | 伊恩为什么要请我 |
[12:59] | He wants to thank you for saving us | 他想要谢谢你的救命之恩 |
[13:01] | and to show that he’s not jealous of you. | 同时表明他并不嫉妒你 |
[13:03] | – How’s that for irony? – I didn’t plan to kiss you, | -这有什么好笑的 -我没打算亲你 |
[13:07] | – but you didn’t exactly resist. – I was in shock! | -可你也没反抗 -我当时吓坏了 |
[13:10] | Why were you so upset when you mentioned Ian? | 为何一提伊恩你就心烦意乱 |
[13:13] | Because we had just had a fight… | 因为我们吵了一架 |
[13:16] | …about you. | 都是因为你 |
[13:17] | Really? You talk about me a lot? | 是吗 你们经常议论我吗 |
[13:21] | Mike, I am marrying Ian. | 麦克 我要嫁给伊恩了 |
[13:23] | We have hired a caterer. | 连婚宴厨师都雇了 |
[13:24] | We are going with the salmon! So just back off! | 婚宴上还会有三文鱼 所以请别添乱 |
[13:27] | – Hey, Ian. – Hi, Ian. I just asked Mike. | -好啊 伊恩 -伊恩 我刚问过麦克 |
[13:31] | – He can’t make it. – Yeah. I’m sorry. | -他抽不出时间 -是啊 抱歉 |
[13:33] | – I’ve got plans tonight. – Oh, but didn’t we say Friday? | -我今晚有安排了 -她没告诉你是周五晚上吗 |
[13:37] | Friday? Oh, Friday I’m wide open. | 周五 周五我完全有空 |
[13:40] | – Splendid. Shall we say, 7:30? – It’s a date. | -太棒了 七点半可以吗 -就这么定了 |
[13:57] | – Edie! – Mrs. Epstein! | -伊迪 -爱普斯廷夫人 |
[13:58] | Listen, I’m late for my Hadassah meeting. Here’s the key. | 我要赶不上哈达莎会议了 给你钥匙 |
[13:58] | null | 美国妇女拥护犹太复国主义的组织 |
[14:02] | Take your time. Oh, and don’t be shy. | 不着急 放开点 |
[14:04] | Check out those closets, they’re very spacious. | 瞧瞧那些衣柜 空间大得很 |
[14:10] | Edie, what are we doing here? | 伊迪 我们来这儿做什么 |
[14:12] | Checking out a house. | 看房子 |
[14:14] | I told you, I’m not looking to buy right now. | 我跟你说过 我现在不会买房子 |
[14:16] | Who’s talking about buying anything? I am giving it away. | 谁说要你买房子了 我还要转手呢 |
[14:22] | Edie, we cannot have sex in here. | 伊迪 我们不能在这儿做 |
[14:24] | It’s someone else’s bed. That’s wrong! | 这是别人的床 这么做不对 |
[14:27] | We can’t use my place, we can’t use yours. | 我那儿不行 你那儿也不行 |
[14:30] | I’ll be damned if I am going to pay for a hotel room | 我手上有那么多房源的钥匙 |
[14:32] | when there are all of these empty houses all over town | 如果还要花钱去酒店的话 |
[14:35] | that I have the keys to. | 我会遭天谴的 |
[14:38] | Though reluctant at first, | 尽管起初并不情愿 |
[14:41] | Carlos soon saw the wisdom in Edie’s plan. | 卡洛斯立刻意识到了伊迪计划的高明之处 |
[14:45] | Secret affairs are a lot like real estate. | 幽会跟不动产很像 |
[14:48] | The three keys to success are… | 成功的三要素是… |
[14:50] | Location… | 位置 |
[14:52] | Location… | 位置 |
[14:54] | Location. | 还是位置 |
[15:00] | Get careful. I can’t sit down that fast. | 小心点 我得慢慢坐下 |
[15:03] | I’m sorry, but it’s gonna be worth it. | 抱歉 不过痛一点也值得 |
[15:05] | OK, so tell Tom the secret of your risotto. | 好了 跟汤姆说说你的意式调味饭的秘方 |
[15:08] | Well, I saute spinach and onions in white wine. | 我用白葡萄酒炒了下菠菜和洋葱 |
[15:11] | No, no, the profit margin. | 不 不 是利润率 |
[15:14] | Basically, it costs a dollar to make… | 基本上 成本只有一美元 |
[15:16] | And we charge 20! | 而我们要价20美元 |
[15:18] | So, four people who would’ve shared a $15 pizza | 原本四位顾客只点一份15美元的披萨 |
[15:20] | are now spending $80. | 而现在他们消费了80元 |
[15:25] | OK, kids, dig in. | 开动吧 孩子们 |
[15:28] | – There’s just one little problem with that, Lynette. – Yeah. | -勒奈特 只有一个问题 -你说 |
[15:30] | Those families you’re talking about have kids. | 你说的那些家庭都有孩子 |
[15:33] | And no kid is gonna eat anything with spinach in it. | 没有孩子会吃有菠菜的食物 |
[15:36] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[15:44] | – It’s delicious, huh? – Yeah. | -很好吃吧 -没错 |
[15:48] | Yeah? Rick learned how to make this in Italy. | 里可在意大利学的 |
[15:51] | Go ahead. Try it. I want to see what you think. | 来嘛 尝尝看 我想听听你的想法 |
[16:05] | – It’s good. – It’s awesome. | -不错 -是太好吃了 |
[16:07] | It’s good. | 是不错 |
[16:11] | – But? – But it’s just not us. | -但是 -但那不是我们的风格 |
[16:15] | “Us”? What is “us”? | “我们” “我们”的风格是什么 |
[16:17] | Look, we’re a neighborhood pizza place. We serve pizza. | 我们是街坊披萨店 我们只做披萨 |
[16:21] | I like this better. I’m bored of pizza. | 我更喜欢这个 我吃披萨都吃腻了 |
[16:23] | Porter, the adults are talking. | 波特 大人说话小孩少插嘴 |
[16:26] | Look, we serve good food at good prices. | 我们提供物美价廉的食物 |
[16:28] | We’re not looking to be the next, | 我们不会去做 |
[16:30] | you know, trendy flash-in-the-pan. | 昙花一现的弄潮儿 |
[16:31] | That’s not what I’m looking for, either. | 那也不是我想追求的 |
[16:34] | My food, it’s not trendy, it’s classic. | 我的料理不是新潮的 而是经典 |
[16:36] | Rick… obviously, you’re a great cook. | 里克 显而易见 你是个很棒的厨子 |
[16:40] | When you have your own place, I will definitely eat there. | 如果你自己开一家店 我绝对会去光顾 |
[16:43] | But I see no reason to change my menu. | 但我看不出更换菜单的理由 |
[16:50] | More, please. | 请再来一盘 |
[17:07] | Hi. Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[17:11] | Yeah. I’m here to see Mr. Lang. | 是的 我想见朗先生 |
[17:13] | He’s not here. Is that for him? | 他不在这儿 这是给他的吗 |
[17:17] | – Yeah, but it’s very personal. – OK. | -是的 但这非常隐私 -好吧 |
[17:21] | I don’t think I should leave it with the maid. | 我想我不该把它交给女佣 |
[17:23] | Do I look like the maid? Give me that! | 我看上去像是女佣吗 快给我 |
[17:42] | null | 不要报警 我会联系你的 |
[17:48] | You! Blackmailer! | 你这个勒索犯 |
[17:51] | Oh, man. You weren’t supposed to look. | 见鬼 你不该看的 |
[18:02] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[18:05] | Fifty thousand dollars? Are you insane? | 五万美元 你穷疯了吗 |
[18:07] | That’s not for you to decide. | 这不是你决定的事儿 |
[18:09] | I want all negatives of the photo | 把底片都给我 |
[18:10] | or I start breaking fingers! | 否则我就把你的手指掰断 |
[18:12] | You can’t break my fingers. Come on! | 别把我的手指掰断 求你了 |
[18:16] | – Give me the pictures! – Hey, break it up. | -把底片给我 -都散开 |
[18:19] | – Break it up. Come on. Come on. – She’s crazy! She’s crazy! | -都散开 快点 -她疯了 她疯了 |
[18:22] | That’s for calling me a maid! | 这一脚是因为你叫我女佣 |
[18:29] | He works the hotel security monitors. | 他在酒店安监部工作 |
[18:31] | That’s how he got the photos. | 所以能拿到照片 |
[18:33] | That miserable cockroach. | 那个卑鄙的小人 |
[18:35] | If you want to smack him around a little, | 如果你想暴打他一顿 |
[18:37] | I can go inside and turn up the radio. | 我可以进屋把广播打开 |
[18:39] | Again, no thank you. But I will need those photos. | 再说一次 不必 谢谢 但我需要这些照片 |
[18:42] | Oh, no no. I’m going to hang onto these. | 不 我要留着这些照片 |
[18:45] | They’re a little revealing. | 有点暴露 |
[18:46] | Ma’am, We can’t charge him without evidence. | 女士 如果没有证据我们无法起诉他 |
[18:48] | If he walks, he can do what he wants with the originals. | 如果他出来了 他可以用底片为所欲为 |
[18:53] | OK. Yeah. | 好吧 没错 |
[18:55] | But guard them with your life. | 用你的生命来保护它们 |
[19:00] | Yeah. Especially that one. | 尤其是这张 |
[19:04] | We’ve been open for three months now | 开业有三个月了 |
[19:06] | and we barely turned a profit! | 而我们只是勉强维持 |
[19:08] | We are building a customer base. That takes time. | 我们正在培养回头客 这需要时间 |
[19:11] | – Go on, ask her. – No, you ask her. | -去 问问她 -不 你去问她 |
[19:15] | Why are you being so stubborn? | 你怎么这么固执 |
[19:18] | You would rather see the restaurant fail | 你宁愿看到饭店倒闭 |
[19:19] | than succeed with Rick’s idea. | 也不愿以里克的主意取胜 |
[19:21] | And I can’t believe that | 我难以置信 |
[19:22] | you two are ready to toss out my concept. | 你俩早已准备抛弃我的理念了 |
[19:25] | You know why not just re-name the restaurant | 你们不如把饭店改名为 |
[19:26] | Lynette and Rick’s. | “勒奈特与里克” |
[19:28] | – Can we have Fudgsicles? – No! | -我们能吃软糖冰淇淋吗 -不行 |
[19:32] | Sorry, Lynette, but the menu is not changing. | 抱歉 勒奈特 菜单是不会改的 |
[19:34] | End of discussion. | 讨论结束 |
[19:36] | I don’t think so. I’m giving it a try. | 我不这么想 我会试试的 |
[19:41] | – That’s not your decision to make. – Yeah? | -你无权做决定 -是吗 |
[19:44] | Then come down to the restaurant and stop me. | 那你有本事来饭店阻止我 |
[19:46] | Oh, that’s right. You can’t. | 我忘了 你现在没法走动 |
[19:52] | I told you she’d say no. | 我早说过她会拒绝的 |
[19:57] | Mrs. McCluskey always has some Fudgsicles. | 麦克卢斯基夫人有软糖冰淇淋 |
[20:01] | Yeah, but she’s in the hospital. | 是啊 可她还在医院里 |
[20:48] | Where’s the ice cream? | 拿到冰淇淋了吗 |
[20:51] | – She didn’t have any. – Aw, man! | -冰柜里没有 -不是吧 |
[20:54] | There wasn’t anything good in there? | 有没有其他的好东西 |
[20:57] | No. | 没有 |
[21:23] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你他妈的在想什么 |
[21:25] | How was I supposed to know | 我怎么会想到 |
[21:25] | the cops were going to release the photos to the press? | 警察把这些照片泄露给印刷厂 |
[21:28] | Everybody in town knows | 众人皆知 |
[21:29] | the police chief is the mayor’s brother-in-law, everyone! | 警察局长是市长的小舅子 无人不知 |
[21:31] | Enough, John! I want you to organize a press conference | 够了 约翰 安排一场新闻发布会 |
[21:34] | and you know what, help me prep for it. | 然后帮我准备一下 |
[21:34] | This is going to be a bloodbath. | 这是泥船渡河 |
[21:36] | I don’t know how are you gonna prep? | 我不知你如何应对 |
[21:37] | Just get me a bucket of piranhas, I’ll stick my head in it. | 找一大桶食人鱼来 让我头钻进去 |
[21:48] | You’re a single guy. Maybe people won’t care. | 你还单身 也许大家都不在乎 |
[21:50] | I’m running a family values campaign | 我一直在弘扬家庭价值观 |
[21:52] | and I had sex in an elevator. | 却在电梯里和人做爱 |
[21:54] | I think they will care. | 我觉得他们会介意的 |
[22:00] | Look, I know this is my fault, | 我知道这都是我的错 |
[22:01] | so if you want to bite my head off, go ahead. | 如果你想把我的头咬了 我悉听尊便 |
[22:03] | You know, Gaby, | 加布 |
[22:04] | there are only two things that matter to me these days. | 目前我只在乎两件事 |
[22:06] | My campaign and you. | 我的竞选 还有你 |
[22:09] | And if I had to lose one of them. | 如果我必须要放弃一个 |
[22:11] | I’d rather it was the campaign. | 我宁愿放弃竞选 |
[22:19] | Is there anything I can do? | 我能帮上什么忙 |
[22:22] | Yeah, you can stick around on election night. | 选举那天晚上 你可以来陪我 |
[22:25] | I have a feeling I’m going to need some serious consoling. | 我觉得我肯定很需要安慰 |
[22:34] | – God, that is so good. – I know. It’s hard to decide, huh? | -老天 这可真好吃 -我知道很难抉择 |
[22:38] | No. No. I’m going to go | 不 我打算要 |
[22:40] | with the crab cakes and the little quesadillas. | 这个蟹肉蛋糕 还有油炸玉米粉饼 |
[22:42] | Well, all we need is a wedding cake, and we’re done. | 就差结婚蛋糕 其他都搞定了 |
[22:45] | You are the most decisive bride I’ve ever met. | 你是我所见过的最干脆利落的新娘 |
[22:47] | I just guess I’m in a rush. | 我觉得我只是有些着急 |
[22:52] | Gotcha. Well, don’t worry, you are not showing at all. | 明白了 不必担心 一点都看不出来 |
[22:56] | Oh, no, no. No, I’m not pregnant. | 不 不 我没怀孕 |
[22:58] | No, I just know what I want, which is Ian. | 不 我知道我想嫁的人 就是伊恩 |
[23:01] | So I’m just eager to, you know, not get it over with, per se, | 事实上 我不想匆忙了事 |
[23:06] | but just to get to the good part. | 而是直接进入到好的方面 |
[23:09] | Which is the marriage to Ian. | 也就是嫁给伊恩 |
[23:12] | He seems like a great guy. I don’t suppose he has a brother? | 他看上去是个好男人 要是有个兄弟就好了 |
[23:20] | So you’re not seeing anyone? | 你现在还单身吗 |
[23:22] | No. I’m between disappointments. | 我现在是空窗期 |
[23:24] | Well, are you free for dinner tomorrow? | 你明晚有空吃晚餐吗 |
[23:27] | Is this some lame setup? Please say yes. | 你是要给我牵线搭桥吗 快说是的 |
[23:30] | Well, there’s this guy coming to dinner and he’s single, | 有个单身汉 明晚过来用餐 |
[23:35] | – and handsome, and charming, and… – You had me a guy. | -英俊潇洒 而且… -你要给我介绍男人 |
[23:40] | So how do you know him? | 你是怎么认识他的 |
[23:44] | He’s just a neighbor. | 他是我的邻居 |
[23:53] | – Hi, buddy, what are you doing? – Nothing. | -你在做什么 -没什么 |
[23:59] | You seem a little mopey lately. Is everything OK? | 你最近有点闷闷不乐的 你还好吗 |
[24:01] | Yeah. Can we go see Mrs. McCluskey? | 我们可以去探望麦克卢斯基夫人吗 |
[24:07] | You guys didn’t have to come down here. | 你们不必特意过来 |
[24:09] | No matter what that CAT scan says, | 管他CT扫描什么结果 |
[24:11] | I’m breaking out tomorrow. | 我明天就能出院了 |
[24:13] | Parker really wanted to come visit you. | 帕克很想来探望你 |
[24:14] | I’m going to put water in these. | 我要往花瓶里加点水 |
[24:18] | Don’t tell your brothers, but you were always my favorite. | 别告诉你哥哥们 我最喜欢你了 |
[24:22] | I saw the man in your freezer. | 我看到你藏在冰柜里的男人了 |
[24:27] | – Lynette! – Yeah? | -勒奈特 -怎么了 |
[24:29] | Could you run down and get me some green Jell-O? | 你能去给我买些吉露果子冻吗 |
[24:31] | Oh, sure. | 没问题 |
[24:37] | OK. Time for a little grown-up talk. | 好吧 我们像大人一样来谈谈 |
[24:49] | So can you understand now why I had to do what I did? | 现在你能理解我了吗 |
[24:54] | You can never tell anyone, not even your mom. | 你不能告诉任何人 你妈妈也不行 |
[24:56] | Hey, they didn’t have Jell-O, so I hope pudding is OK? | 他们不卖吉露果子冻 布丁可以吗 |
[25:03] | You know, let’s give it to Parker. | 还是给帕克吧 |
[25:05] | A good boy like him deserves a treat. | 像他这样的好孩子值得嘉奖 |
[25:18] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么呢 |
[25:20] | Just… | 只是 |
[25:23] | …this room really doesn’t work. | 这个屋子不怎么样 |
[25:25] | It’s too sterile. | 毫无生气 |
[25:27] | Could we go back to that Spanish colonial on Third? | 咱俩能回三楼那间西班牙殖民风的房间吗 |
[25:30] | Sure. Fine. | 当然 |
[25:34] | You know what I was thinking? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[25:38] | I’m really happy. | 我真的很快乐 |
[25:40] | And I haven’t felt this happy in a long time. | 我很久都没这么快乐了 |
[25:46] | How about you? Are you happy? | 你呢 快乐吗 |
[25:50] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[25:52] | Oops, sorry, bed’s not made. | 抱歉 床没铺好 |
[25:55] | Russell! | 鲁瑟尔 |
[25:56] | Why don’t you go check out | 你们不如去看看 |
[25:57] | the Sub-Zero in the kitchen. It’s to die. | 厨房里的冰箱 非常赞 |
[26:00] | Well, I see you can’t | 我看你 |
[26:02] | close a sale without opening something else. | 不脱衣服就做不成交易 |
[26:04] | Oh, please. I heard about | 少来 我听说了你在 |
[26:06] | your open house on Holly Drive. | 霍里大街那次房源展销的事了 |
[26:09] | They’re still disinfecting the Jacuzzi! | 他们至今还在给按摩浴缸消毒呢 |
[26:12] | – Slut. – Bitch. | -荡妇 -婊子 |
[26:18] | – Think he’s gonna tell? – He’s a gay realtor. | -他会说出去吗 -他是个同性恋地产经济 |
[26:20] | – He’s speed-dialing as we speak. – Then go stop him! | -咱俩说话间 他已经快速拨号了 -那快阻止他 |
[26:24] | What’s the big deal? Who cares if people find out? | 有什么大不了的 谁会介意 |
[26:27] | – I do. – Why? | -我介意 -为什么 |
[26:29] | – Are you embarrassed to be dating me? – No. | -跟我约会让你很难堪吗 -不 |
[26:34] | If Gaby finds out she’s going to hit the ceiling. | 如果加布发现 她会勃然大怒的 |
[26:36] | Oh, why would she care? She’s dating that Victor guy. | 她不会在乎的 她在和维克多约会呢 |
[26:40] | Please, that’s not gonna last. | 拜托 不会长久的 |
[26:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[26:49] | You’re still in love with her. | 你还对她余情未了 |
[26:52] | No. I just… | 不 我只是… |
[26:54] | I mean, we’ve been getting along, and I don’t want to… | 我是说 我们一直很合得来 我不想… |
[26:58] | I don’t know who the bigger moron is, you or me. | 我不知道咱俩之中谁更蠢 |
[27:03] | Hey, don’t be like this. | 别这样 |
[27:06] | Look, we’re having fun, right? | 我们正享受鱼水之欢 不是吗 |
[27:08] | Apparently that’s all we’re having. | 显然 仅此而已 |
[27:10] | – Edie, come on. – No. Fun’s over. | -伊迪 别这样 -不 鱼水之欢结束了 |
[27:22] | Ah, Mike. Thanks for coming. | 麦克 感谢赴约 |
[27:25] | Thanks for asking me. | 感谢邀请我 |
[27:29] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[27:37] | Mike, I want you to meet Maggie Gilroy. | 麦克 我向你引荐麦琪·吉尔罗尔 |
[27:47] | I don’t believe this. You’re setting me up? | 我没想到你居然给我设套 |
[27:50] | – You need to move on, OK? – I don’t want to move on. | -你需要向前看 -我不想向前看 |
[27:54] | – I came here to see you. – Look, I’m not available. | -我来这儿是为了见你的 -我没空 |
[27:56] | So if you feel like kissing someone tonight, | 所以如果你今晚想亲吻某人 |
[27:58] | point those lips at Maggie. | 把双唇留给麦琪吧 |
[28:02] | Here we go. Your beer. | 来吧 你的啤酒 |
[28:08] | Did I mention Maggie is an amazing chef? | 我有没有说过麦琪是个出色的主厨 |
[28:11] | We’re embarrassed to be cooking for her. | 我们的手艺都不好意思端到她面前 |
[28:12] | Stop. So Mike, do you have a favorite type of cuisine? | 别说了 麦克 你最喜欢什么料理 |
[28:20] | No. After three months of prison food, | 没有 在监狱里吃了三个月的伙食 |
[28:22] | everything tastes good to me. | 什么东西都好吃 |
[28:25] | – So you were in prison? – He was totally innocent. | -你蹲过监狱吗 -他是无辜的 |
[28:31] | Yeah, a woman was bludgeoned | 一个女子被打死了 |
[28:32] | to death and her blood wound up on my wrench. | 而她的血迹沾到了我的扳手上 |
[28:34] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[28:36] | But he was cleared! All charges dropped! | 但他被无罪释放了 所有的指控都撤销了 |
[28:38] | Here. Eat this. | 快把这个吃了 |
[28:40] | That’s just so awful. | 那可太糟糕了 |
[28:42] | To go to jail for a crime you didn’t commit. | 为你没有犯下的罪行而坐牢 |
[28:45] | It was just a few months. | 那只不过是几个月的事 |
[28:46] | Now, my first stretch for manslaughter, that was brutal. | 第一次因过失杀人而坐牢 才要命呢 |
[28:54] | My worst cellmate was this guy called Stilts. | 碰到了个叫作斯蒂尔斯的糟糕狱友 |
[28:58] | When they arrested him, they found a bowl full of ears. | 他被捕时 警察发现了一整碗的耳朵 |
[29:03] | – I think that was meant for you. – Sorry. | -我猜这一脚是给你的 -抱歉 |
[29:07] | So why don’t I just go and brew some coffee? | 我还是去冲咖啡吧 |
[29:10] | And I brought a little surprise for dessert. | 我也带来了甜点当作惊喜 |
[29:13] | – Wedding cakes for you to sample. – Great. | -给你试吃的婚礼蛋糕 -太棒了 |
[29:22] | Thanks a lot. Now Maggie thinks you’re Charles Manson. | 你可帮了大忙 现在麦琪以为你是查尔斯·曼森 |
[29:22] | null | 美国杀人狂 |
[29:25] | I don’t care. I love you. | 我不在乎 我爱的是你 |
[29:27] | – Don’t say that. – It’s true. | -别这么说 -是真的 |
[29:30] | I remember everything now. | 我什么都记起来了 |
[29:31] | When I got run over, I was on my way to propose to you. | 当我被撞倒的时候 我正准备向你求婚 |
[29:34] | – I don’t want to talk about it. – I do. | -我不想再谈这事了 -我想 |
[29:38] | What would you have said? | 你会怎么回答 |
[29:41] | You know what I would have said. It doesn’t matter. | 你知道我会怎么说 这无关紧要 |
[29:44] | The hell it doesn’t, Susan. | 怎么无关紧要 苏珊 |
[29:46] | If you can look me in the eye | 如果你能看着我的眼睛 |
[29:47] | and tell me that when we kissed you felt nothing, | 说出当我们亲吻的时候你毫无感觉 |
[29:50] | then I’ll just go. | 我就会乖乖离开 |
[29:52] | But only if you can say that and really mean it. | 但只有你非常认真地说出口才行 |
[29:55] | Can you? | 你能行吗 |
[29:58] | Who wants wedding cake? | 谁想吃结婚蛋糕 |
[30:06] | – Maggie, these cakes are fantastic. – Great. | -麦琪 这些蛋糕太好吃了 -很好 |
[30:09] | All you have to do is choose one and we’re done. | 你只要选一个就大功告成了 |
[30:11] | – Did you notice the themes? – Themes? | -你们认识到主题了吗 -什么主题 |
[30:14] | Yes. This one is very British. | 这一个非常英伦 |
[30:16] | Fondant icing and toffee ganache. | 方旦糖霜配太妃糖夹心 |
[30:19] | And this is your classic American. | 而这一个是经典美式 |
[30:22] | White cake with butter cream frosting. | 白蛋糕外缀奶油冰淇淋霜 |
[30:25] | So which one do you like the best? | 你最喜欢哪一个 |
[30:32] | Wow, it’s kind of hard to decide. | 这真是太难抉择了 |
[30:34] | Well, that depends on what you’re looking for. | 这取决于你钟情哪个 |
[30:37] | Rich and elegant… | 豪华而精致… |
[30:40] | …or down to earth and sweet? | 还是平凡而亲切 |
[30:47] | – I don’t know. – You want to taste them again? | -我不知道 -你想再尝一口吗 |
[30:50] | No. I know what they taste like. I’m just torn, OK? | 不 我知道它俩的味道 我只是犹豫不决 |
[30:54] | There’s no need to get upset. It’s just a cake. | 没必要这么沮丧 蛋糕而已 |
[30:56] | It is not just a cake! It’s a major decision! | 才没有那么简单 这事关终身大事 |
[31:00] | Hey, if you like them both so much. | 如果你两个都喜欢 |
[31:02] | Why don’t you have two cakes? | 不如都要了吧 |
[31:04] | How would that look? | 这算什么 |
[31:05] | “Oh, hey everybody, here’s my wedding cake!” | 大家好 这是我的婚礼蛋糕 |
[31:08] | “Oh, and what’s that over there? “ | 那边的是什么 |
[31:10] | “It’s my other wedding cake!” | 那也是我的婚礼蛋糕 |
[31:11] | I have to pick! And I will! | 我必须要抉择 我会的 |
[31:14] | So just stop pressuring me, OK? | 你们就别再逼我了 |
[31:24] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:28] | I think I was just having a little sugar rush. | 我刚刚大概是有点糖精中毒 |
[31:35] | Thanks again. And sorry. | 再次感谢 万分抱歉 |
[31:53] | Seriously, just put it off. Just a month or two. | 说真的 把婚礼推迟一两个月 |
[31:56] | Excuse me, am I interrupting something? | 抱歉 我打扰到你俩了吗 |
[31:59] | No. It’s nothing. | 不 没什么 |
[32:02] | I think it’s time to level with him. | 是时候跟他摊牌了 |
[32:04] | I just told Susan I want her back. | 我跟苏珊说过我想夺回她 |
[32:08] | – Excuse me? – I know it puts a crimp in your plans. | -你说什么 -我知道这会让你的计划受阻 |
[32:12] | I’m sorry. But I love her. | 我很愧疚 但我爱她 |
[32:14] | That’s too damn bad. She doesn’t love you. | 那可太糟糕了 她不爱你 |
[32:17] | Really? She didn’t seem to mind when I kissed her. | 是吗 我亲她的时候她可并不介意 |
[32:20] | What? Did he just kiss you? | 什么 他居然亲了你 |
[32:23] | No. It was days ago. | 不 那是好几天前的事 |
[32:25] | – And you let him? – No. He pounced. | -你居然放纵他 -他强袭的我 |
[32:28] | It was hardly a pounce. | 根本算不上 |
[32:30] | You bastard! We had an agreement! | 你个混蛋 我俩都订婚了 |
[32:32] | Susan doesn’t have to marry | 苏珊可不会 |
[32:34] | you because you won her in a game of cards. | 因你在牌局中获胜就嫁给你 |
[32:37] | Oh, he didn’t tell you how we played poker for you? | 他没告诉你我俩为你而赌牌吗 |
[32:41] | You bet me in a game of poker? | 你把我作为牌局的赌注吗 |
[32:43] | It’s not how it sounds. | 不是那样的 |
[32:45] | I merely suggested that if I | 我只是建议说 |
[32:47] | won the hand then he would stop badgering you. | 如果我赢了 他就不能再去骚扰你 |
[32:51] | And if he won? | 如果他赢了呢 |
[32:53] | Well, I forget the exact terms. | 具体的内容我忘了 |
[32:55] | The point is, he lost as I knew he would. | 关键是他输了 就跟我预料的一样 |
[32:57] | I would never have wagered you | 如果我没十全的把握 |
[32:59] | if I didn’t have a very good hand. | 是不会拿你做赌注的 |
[33:03] | – Get out. – Susan, please. | -出去 -苏珊 别这样 |
[33:05] | – You heard her. – You too! | -听到了吧 -你也一样 |
[33:07] | I’ve had it with both of you. | 我受够你俩了 |
[33:08] | You tug at me like I’m some kind of wishbone. | 你俩像拽如愿骨一样拽着我 |
[33:11] | – You’re just upset. – No, I am beyond upset. | -你只是有些心烦意乱 -不 比那还要糟糕 |
[33:14] | You two want a decision? Here’s what I decide. | 你们想要我的抉择 那我就给你俩抉择 |
[33:16] | There will be no kissing and there will be no wedding. | 不会再有什么吻和婚礼了 |
[33:19] | And there will be no damn cake! | 也没有什么该死的蛋糕了 |
[33:38] | – What’s this? – Pumpkin sage ravioli. | -这是什么 -南瓜草馅馄饨 |
[33:41] | It’s a little thank you for taking a chance on me. | 当作是你给我机会的谢礼 |
[33:45] | Are you kidding? I should be thanking you. | 你没开玩笑吧 该是我谢你才对 |
[33:47] | We took in three grand tonight. | 我们今晚入账三千美元 |
[33:50] | Oh, wow. Candles too. | 居然还准备了蜡烛 |
[33:53] | Yeah, I think we should use them all the time. | 咱俩应该一直点着蜡烛 |
[33:56] | It softens up the ambiance. | 用来缓和气氛 |
[34:00] | So, come on, eat. | 快品尝下 |
[34:11] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[34:12] | If we serve this for tomorrow’s special, | 如果明天的特餐是这道菜 |
[34:16] | we will clear four grand. | 我们会入账四千美金 |
[34:18] | Great. Just be sure to run it by Tom. | 很好 不过得征求汤姆的同意 |
[34:21] | Why? You know he’ll just shoot it down. | 为什么 你知道他不会同意的 |
[34:25] | I mean, I get it, he’s in pain, he doesn’t like being sidelined, | 他现在痛苦万分 不喜欢被人忽视 |
[34:28] | but that is no reason to… | 但这也不是他… |
[34:33] | – You know, let’s talk about something else. – Yeah, sure. | -还是说点别的吧 -没问题 |
[34:37] | Unless you’d like to go? You’re here so late all the time. | 你不如提前下班 你总是待到很晚 |
[34:40] | No. No, I like being here. | 不 我喜欢待在这里 |
[34:41] | It beats going home to an empty apartment. | 回到空无一人的公寓可不好受 |
[34:44] | No friends to hang out with? | 没有朋友陪你出去吗 |
[34:46] | My friends come in two varieties. | 我的朋友分两种 |
[34:48] | Ones I drove away before I got clean, | 一种在我洁身自好前就远离我了 |
[34:49] | and the ones I should avoid if I want to stay clean. | 一种若我想洁身自好 就得躲着他们 |
[34:53] | Yeah, I gotcha. | 我懂 |
[35:01] | – You ever wear your hair down? – What? Yeah. | -你把头发放下来过吗 -什么 是啊 |
[35:05] | Sometimes. Why? | 偶尔吧 怎么了 |
[35:07] | It looks really good. | 这样很美 |
[35:11] | You should do it more often. | 你应该经常这样打扮 |
[35:14] | Oh, well… thanks. | 好的 多谢 |
[35:27] | This is delicious. | 太好吃了 |
[35:29] | Thanks. Do you want some more wine? | 谢谢 你想再来点酒吗 |
[35:33] | Sure. | 好的 |
[35:42] | Daddy! | 老爸 |
[35:44] | The paper has a story about your restaurant! | 报纸上有篇关于咱家饭店的报道 |
[35:47] | You’re kidding! Come here. What does it say? | 不是吧 快过来 上面写了什么 |
[35:53] | “When Scavo’s Pizzeria opened its doors,” | “当斯加沃披萨店开张时” |
[35:55] | “you could almost hear the city groan,” | “你仿佛能听到整座城镇在哀怨” |
[35:58] | ” ‘just what we need, another pizza joint.’ “ | ” ‘我们的要求不多 换一家披萨店’ “ |
[36:01] | “But with an updated menu from new chef Rick Colletti…” | “但当他们的新主厨里克·科莱蒂更新了菜单” |
[36:04] | Is he the man who cooked us that really really… | 他就是那个给我们做了非常非常… |
[36:07] | Yeah. Yep, that’s the one. What else does it say, honey? | 没错 就是他 上面还写什么了 宝贝 |
[36:10] | “There’s more than just crayons on the table.” | “桌上的食物不再如同嚼蜡” |
[36:13] | “The veal piccata is divine” | “令人垂涎欲滴的嫩煎小牛片” |
[36:15] | and the mushroom risotto is an… E-X-Q-U…” | 还有蘑菇意式拌饭极其精… |
[36:19] | – Exquisite. – “…an exquisite treat.” | -精致的 -“极其精致可口” |
[36:22] | “Scavo’s has been transformed” | “斯加沃披萨店便从” |
[36:24] | “from a mundane family eatery” | “一家普通的家庭作坊” |
[36:26] | “into the area’s hottest…” | “变成了本地最热门的…” |
[36:29] | That’s enough, Kaylar. | 够了 凯拉 |
[36:33] | Daddy’s tired. | 爸爸累了 |
[36:36] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[36:56] | OK, OK, OK! OK, I know you guys like a good scandal. | 好了 好了 我知道你们都热衷于丑闻 |
[36:59] | But I think the citizens of | 但是我觉得美景镇的居民 |
[37:01] | Fairview are more interested in the real issues. | 应该多关心下实际问题 |
[37:09] | Mr. Lang, given your 15 point drop in the polls, | 朗先生 民意测验中你的支持率下降了15点 |
[37:13] | what do you say to your constituents? | 你要对支持你的选民说什么 |
[37:15] | Well, I would ask them | 我会请求他们 |
[37:17] | to not base their view of me on a single… | 不要因为一件事情而改变对我的看法 |
[37:20] | – It’s not going very well, is it? – Picked up on that, did you? | -事态不太好 对吧 -都是你害的 不是吗 |
[37:25] | Who is she, Mr. Lang? Give us a name. | 她是谁 朗先生 她叫什么 |
[37:27] | No, I will not identify the woman. | 我是不会公开她的身份的 |
[37:29] | What are you hiding? Is she a prostitute? | 你在隐瞒什么 她是妓女吗 |
[37:32] | No, she’s not a prostitute. | 不 她不是 |
[37:34] | I’ll answer your questions one at a time. | 我一次只回答你们一个问题 |
[37:43] | That does it. | 忍不了了 |
[37:45] | Wait, what are you doing? Gabby, stop please. | 等等 你要做什么 加布 快停下来 |
[37:48] | – Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me! – Could you please… | -抱歉 劳驾 -你能… |
[37:54] | Excuse me! I am the woman in the photos. | 听我说 我就是照片里的女人 |
[37:57] | May I have your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[38:05] | – What are you doing? – Standing by my man. | -你要做什么 -当我的男人后盾 |
[38:13] | My name is Gabrielle Marquez, | 我叫加布丽尔·马可兹 |
[38:15] | and I want you to know right before those photos were taken, | 我想让你们知道 在照片拍下之前 |
[38:18] | Victor asked me to marry him. | 维克多已经向我求婚了 |
[38:23] | What did you say? | 你是怎么说的 |
[38:26] | I said, “Yes, I would be thrilled to be Mrs. Victor Lang.” | 我说”我愿意 我很荣幸成为维克多·朗夫人” |
[38:30] | What are your family values? | 你的家庭观是什么 |
[38:33] | – Lang, are you going to get married? – Have you set a date? | -朗 你要结婚了吗 -婚期定了吗 |
[38:36] | Are you really getting married? | 你真的要结婚了吗 |
[38:38] | In fact, I was so overcome that, | 事实是 我们被困电梯时 |
[38:39] | when we were trapped in that elevator, | 我无法克制自己 |
[38:41] | I seized the moment to express my joy. | 我抓住了机会 来表达我的喜悦 |
[38:46] | So this is a love story? | 所以这是个恋事对吗 |
[38:48] | The only reason Victor kept it from you was to protect me. | 维克多之所以不告诉你们 是为了保护我 |
[38:52] | Because he’s the kind of | 因为他是那种 |
[38:54] | man who puts a woman’s honor before his own. | 会把女人的声誉放在第一位的人 |
[38:57] | And that’s the kind of man you marry. | 就该嫁给这样的男人 |
[38:59] | That’s the kind of man you vote for. | 就该给这样的男人投票 |
[39:25] | What’s that smell? | 这是什么味道 |
[39:46] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[39:50] | Are you Karen McCluskey? | 你是凯伦·麦克卢斯基吗 |
[39:54] | That little bastard gave me up, didn’t he? | 那个小混蛋告发了我 是吧 |
[39:57] | Today, at the mayoral candidate’s press conference, | 今天 在市长候选人的新闻发布会上 |
[40:01] | a woman identified as Gabrielle Marquez, a former model, | 一位自称曾是模特的女士 加布丽尔·马可兹 |
[40:05] | surprised reporter by announce her engagement to Mr. Lang. | 以她与朗先生的订婚震惊了记者 |
[40:10] | The only reason he didn’t tell you | 他之所以不告诉你们 |
[40:12] | was because he was protecting me. | 是为了保护我 |
[40:16] | Carlos, I don’t know if you’ve heard… | 卡洛斯 不知道你是否已听到 |
[40:20] | Yeah, I heard. | 没错 我听到了 |
[40:23] | In a few months, I will be Mrs. Victor Lang. | 再过几个月 我就是维克多·朗夫人了 |
[40:39] | I heard on the radio | 我听广播说 |
[40:40] | the power company is still having problems. | 电力公司的问题还没解决 |
[40:43] | There might be another rolling blackout today. | 今天还会有场大规模的停电 |
[40:45] | Do you want me to leave Ida’s number | 需要我留下艾达的号码 |
[40:46] | in case of something happens? | 以防万一吗 |
[40:47] | I’m sure I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[40:50] | Did you read our review in the paper? | 你看过报纸的报道了吗 |
[40:54] | Yep. | 看过了 |
[40:58] | OK. I’m off. | 好吧 我走了 |
[41:25] | Power. | 权力 |
[41:26] | It’s the type of thing most people don’t think about… | 大多数人直到失去它时… |
[41:31] | … until it’s taken away. | 才会想起它 |
[41:35] | null | 朗在民意测验中重夺声望 |
[41:36] | Whether it’s the political power of the many… | 无论是操控众人的政权… |
[41:44] | … or a lover’s influence over just one. | 还是恋人对彼此的影响力 |
[41:50] | We all want some sort of power in our lives. | 权力在我们的生命中必不可缺 |
[41:55] | If only to give ourselves choices. | 哪怕只是选择权 |
[42:03] | Yes, to be without choices, | 是的 倘若失去选择权 |
[42:06] | to feel utterly powerless… | 人们便会感到无能为力… |
[42:09] | Well, it’s a lot… | 就好像 |
[42:14] | … like being alone in the dark. | 独自置身于黑暗之中 |