Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Mike’s therapy hit a snag. 麦克的治疗遇到了瓶颈
[00:05] I keep telling you, I don’t remember! 跟你说我不记得了啊
[00:06] Something happened at that movie? 我觉得看电影时发生了什么
[00:08] Who’d you see it with? 你和谁看的
[00:09] Probably Susan… 可能是苏珊
[00:09] Why not ask her? 干嘛不去问她呢
[00:11] Mike, it wasn’t a movie. That was us. 麦克 那不是电影 而是我们之间发生的事
[00:12] What? 什么
[00:13] The first night we spent together. 那是我们共度的第一晚
[00:15] I saw you watching us. 我看到你在观察我们
[00:17] We were just talking. 我们只是在聊天
[00:19] Gabby saw another side of Victor. 加布看到了维克多的另一面
[00:21] I didn’t marry an angry woman. 我不会和易怒的女人结婚
[00:22] I divorced one. 我刚离了一个
[00:23] I set her up in a nice house. I gave her an allowance. 我把她安置在豪宅里 给她零花钱
[00:25] And then I came and went as I pleased. 我高兴来就来 高兴走则走
[00:27] I’ve known you two weeks, 我们认识了两周
[00:28] This is the first glimpse of a guy I could actually like. 这是我第一次发现 你还有可爱之处
[00:31] Tom’s back put him out of commission. 汤姆的背伤让他无法工作
[00:34] It’ll be a while before he’s back on his feet. 他还要一段时间才能下地走路
[00:36] – How much of a while? – Three months. -多久 -三个月
[00:38] And Edie bared more than her soul for Carlos. 伊迪以赤身向卡洛斯袒露了一切
[00:41] I’m here, and I’m asking for a chance. 我就在这里 我要一个重生的机会
[00:48] Edie Britt had always thought of herself as passionate. 伊迪·布利特一直认为自己是个热情的人
[00:53] Aggressively, 具进攻性的
[00:55] relentlessly, 从不倦怠的
[00:57] violently passionate. 暴力性的那种热情
[01:01] Carlos Solis had always thought of himself as passionate. 卡洛斯·索利斯也一直认为自己很热情
[01:06] Romantically, 浪漫的
[01:08] spontaneously, 主动的
[01:10] constantly passionate. 持续不断的那种热情
[01:14] So it was natural for Edie and Carlos to assume that 因此伊迪和卡洛斯自然认为
[01:18] if they ever had sex, it would be amazing. 他们的性爱 一定会惊人地美妙
[01:22] And in fact, it was… 然而事实上…
[01:25] Amazingly bad. 却惊人地糟糕
[01:28] – Morning. – Morning. -早 -早
[01:32] So… last night… 那个… 昨晚…
[01:35] Yeah, I know. Wow 是的 我知道 哇塞
[01:39] Super wow. 超级哇塞
[01:46] Is that clock right? 这钟是准的吗
[01:47] Oh, man, I gotta get to work. 天啊 我得去上班了
[01:49] Yeah. I gotta get home. 是啊 我也要回家了
[01:53] So, uh…So we should do this again. 我们应该再来一次吗
[01:57] Oh, definitely. This week doesn’t seem to be that great. 当然 但这周有点不合适
[02:01] – Maybe… – Next week I’m swamped. -要不… -下周我没空
[02:03] Oh. Well, we’ll figure something out. 那再说吧
[02:07] It was at that moment Edie and Carlos 此时的伊迪和卡洛斯
[02:10] had the exact same thought… 有着一模一样的想法
[02:14] Thank you. 谢谢你
[02:16] No. Thank you. 不 谢谢你
[02:20] They would definitely be having sex again… 他们一定会再次做爱的
[02:24] Just not… 只不过
[02:25] …with each other. 不是跟对方
[03:11] It’s so easy to spot the lonely ones. 想找到孤独的人 是很容易的
[03:16] It wasn’t the first time… 这不是第一次了
[03:17] They’re the people who tell stories to their plants… 比如那些跟植物讲话的人
[03:20] I kinda like him. 我有点喜欢他
[03:22] … and whisper secrets to their pets. 向宠物诉说心事的人
[03:25] Come on! Get him of basketball! 不是吧
[03:27] And have arguments with their TV. 还有对电视大吼的人
[03:29] He’s running like his feet are made out of lead! 他跑步慢得像脚里灌了铅
[03:31] And the loneliest of all, 而最孤独的人
[03:33] are the ones who talk to people. 是对着他人讲话
[03:36] You know what I think over? 你知道我怎么想吗
[03:37] People who are no longer there. 而听话的人已经不在了
[03:40] Phone’s gonna ring any second. 电话随时会响
[03:42] And it’s gonna be Lynette begging me to come over early. 然后勒奈特会求我早点过去
[03:45] Did I tell you that Tom had surgery 我跟你说了汤姆上周
[03:48] on his back last week? 做了背部手术了吗
[03:50] Yep, that idiot’s flat on his ass 没错 勒奈特把培根拿回家的功夫
[03:53] while Lynette brings home the bacon. Again. 那个白痴就摔了个大屁墩 第二次了
[03:56] I shouldn’t judge. 我不应该议论别人
[03:57] Plenty of people didn’t get what I saw in you. 很多人不明白我为什么爱你
[04:00] I won’t name names…my sister Gayle. 我不会点名批评的…我妹妹盖尔
[04:05] But I always told her that 但我总对她说
[04:06] beneath all the name-calling and the dish-throwing, 在辱骂和摔盘子的表象之下
[04:11] we really loved each other. 隐藏着咱俩真切的爱
[04:14] Bet you 50 bucks it’s Lynette. 我跟你赌50美元 是勒奈特打来
[04:17] Hello? 喂
[04:19] You lose, Gilbert. What’s up? 你输了 盖尔伯特 什么事
[04:22] I have to get to the restaurant early. 我得早点去餐馆
[04:24] Is there any way you can come over and 你能不能过来
[04:25] get the kids off to school? 带孩子们去上学
[04:27] Why am I seeing pajamas? Get dressed. 怎么还穿着睡衣呢 去换衣服
[04:29] Yeah, they are ready to go. So what do you say? 是的 他们都准备好了 怎么样
[04:32] Oh, great. Thanks. I owe you big time. 太好了 谢谢 我欠你个大人情
[04:35] OK, bye. 好的 再见
[04:36] All right. I’m heading out of here. Wish me luck. 好了 我要出门了 祝我好运
[04:39] More interviews this morning? 今早又有面试吗
[04:41] Yeah, but don’t worry, 是的 不过别担心
[04:42] I’m gonna find the assistant manager of your dreams. 我会为你找个理想的助理经理的
[04:45] You sure? Because the last ten resume you showed me… 你确定吗 之前你给我看的十份简历都…
[04:48] Yeah, I know, I know. 我知道 我知道
[04:49] Bottom of the barrel, convicts and losers. 都是社会底层的废物 罪犯之类的
[04:51] You’re clear about that last night. 昨晚你说得很清楚了
[04:53] It make sure they really know how to wrangle the employees. 要弄清楚他们会如何批评员工
[04:55] Like Kim, she never buses her tables. 比如金姆 她从来不收拾自己的桌子
[04:58] – I’m the one who told you that. – Oh, you’re right. -这还是我告诉你的 -也是
[05:01] Hey, honey, I had an idea about the specials for today… 宝贝 我对今天的特价菜有个新想法
[05:04] I was thinking Goat cheese and mushrooms. 山羊乳干酪配蘑菇怎么样
[05:06] Oh, for God’s sake, Tom! 不是吧 汤姆
[05:12] I’m gonna be late for the interviews. I should go. 我面试要迟到了 我得走了
[05:15] Honey, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I know I am driving you crazy. 宝贝 对不起 我知道我很烦
[05:18] It’s just that I’m feeling guilty laying here, 我只是觉得躺在这里很愧疚
[05:21] totally worthless, 什么都干不了
[05:22] while you run the restaurant and the house. 而你在家里和餐厅忙前忙后
[05:24] It’s OK. I am gonna find a way to make this all work. 没事的 我会解决所有的问题
[05:27] And you just get better. 你就好好养伤吧
[05:29] Oh, Mrs. McCluskey, perfect timing. 麦克卢斯基太太来了 时间正好
[05:32] Make sure you have your cell phone with you. 记得带手机
[05:36] Then while you’re interviewing, 这样你面试的时候
[05:37] I’ll call, you can conference me in. 我就可以给你打电话 参与面试了
[05:40] That is a great idea. 真是好主意
[05:45] Hi. Tom’s gonna ask you to look for this. 早 一会儿汤姆会让你找这个
[05:48] You will not find it. 记得别找到
[05:50] Love you. 爱你哦
[05:57] Here’s your beer. 你的啤酒
[05:58] Oh, good job, chipmunk. No foam this time. 真棒 小家伙 这次没有泡沫了
[06:02] I tipped the glass just like you told me to. 我听你的 把杯子倾斜了点
[06:05] I think someone’s ready to salt his first margarita glass. 我觉得某人可以去学调玛格丽塔酒了
[06:11] Mommy, do you have trouble going to sleep? 妈妈 你失眠吗
[06:14] No. 不
[06:16] Why do you ask? 干嘛问这个
[06:18] I heard Carlos say you were bad in bed. 因为我听到卡洛斯说 你床上表现很差
[06:21] What? 什么
[06:22] Why’d he say that? Do you have nightmares? 他为什么这么说 你做噩梦吗
[06:25] OK, sweetie, I need you to focus. 好了 亲爱的 现在集中注意力
[06:28] What exactly did Carlos say, and who did he say it to? 告诉我卡洛斯原话怎么说的 还跟谁说了
[06:32] I went to get my soccer ball from his yard. 我去他院子里拿我的足球
[06:34] He was on the phone talking to someone. 他正在跟别人打电话
[06:37] So what does “bad in bed” mean? “床上表现很差”是什么意思
[06:41] Oh, it means you’re not good at making… 意思是 你不擅长…
[06:46] …your bed. 铺床
[06:49] Mommy doesn’t like people saying she can’t make a bed. 妈妈讨厌别人说她不会铺床
[06:51] Because, trust me, 因为 相信我
[06:53] nobody makes a bed as good as your mommy. 没有人比你妈咪更会铺床了
[06:57] If you want, I can tell people you’re good in bed. 有需要的话 我去告诉大家 你很擅长铺床
[07:02] No, no, no. That’s fine, sweetie. 不用不用 没关系 亲爱的
[07:05] If you want to help Mommy, just um… 如果你想帮妈咪 就…
[07:09] …top off her breakfast. 再给她加点早餐吧
[07:19] Susan, I’m by the orange stand, where are you? 苏珊 我在橘子摊前面 你在哪
[07:23] Cheese stand? 芝士摊
[07:25] No, I don’t mind you going back for free samples, 不 我不介意你又回去免费试吃
[07:27] but if you like it why not just buy some? 只是如果你喜欢 何不买点呢
[07:31] Yes, of course, you’re right. 当然 你说得对
[07:32] It always tastes better when it’s free. 免费的总是更好吃
[07:35] I get it, please hurry. 我明白 请快点
[07:38] Oh. Hello. 你好
[07:42] Hey. 你好
[07:44] Boy, you’re everywhere these days. 兄弟 最近你还真是阴魂不散
[07:47] Excuse me? 你说什么
[07:48] Yesterday, Susan and I ran into you at the post office. 昨天我和苏珊在邮局碰到你
[07:51] Last week, the movies. 上周 是在电影院
[07:52] One might think you’re following us. 人家会以为你在跟踪我们呢
[07:54] Trust me, “one” has better things to do 相信我 “人家”可没那么有空
[07:57] than follow you around. 要来跟踪你们
[07:59] And yet here you are… again. 可还是又碰到你了
[08:04] Ian, Fairview is a small town. 伊恩 美景镇是个小城镇
[08:07] You want distance? Move to the city. 你想远离我吗 搬去城里吧
[08:17] You’ve been awfully quiet since we left the market. 从我们离开集市起 你就没怎么说话了
[08:21] Is everything OK? 没事吧
[08:22] Um, well, since you asked, 既然你问了
[08:24] I’m having some problems at work. 我的工作出了点问题
[08:27] Really? 真的吗
[08:28] Yes, we’re in the midst of some corporate restructuring. 是啊 我们正在进行公司重组
[08:33] I’m going to have to spend more time in London. 我需要经常呆在伦敦
[08:39] OK. 好吧
[08:41] And, I was thinking, 我在想
[08:42] maybe you and I should just…relocate. 也许我们可以换个地方住
[08:47] – To London? Permanently? – I know it’s sudden… -去伦敦 定居吗 -我知道这很突然
[08:51] Yeah, it’s sudden! 是很突然
[08:53] My whole life is here, my friends… 我的生活圈在这里 我的朋友们…
[08:56] Julie is still in school. 朱莉还在上学
[08:57] Susan! 苏珊
[09:16] Oh, my God! Are you OK? 我的天哪 你还好吗
[09:19] I’m fine. I’m fine. 还好 还好
[09:21] OK. I can feel the car sinking. 好 我能感觉到这车在下沉
[09:24] We’re gonna have to get to shore. 我们得上岸去
[09:29] Ian? 伊恩
[09:31] How deep do you think this water is? 你觉得这水有多深
[09:35] – Deep enough. Come on, let’s move! – Susan… -挺深的 快点 走吧 -苏珊
[09:42] I can’t swim. 我不会游泳
[09:44] What? You…You said you played water polo. 什么 你不是打过水球嘛
[09:48] I said polo! With horses! 我说的是马球 骑马的那种
[09:51] How can you not know how to swim? 你怎么可能不会游泳
[09:52] Didn’t you go to summer camp? 你没去过夏令营吗
[09:54] I stayed in the canoe! Let it go! 我当时待在独木舟里 别问了
[09:56] OK, don’t panic. 好吧 别慌
[09:59] Just grab onto my neck and I’ll swim for both of us. 搂住我脖子 我来带你游过去
[10:03] I’m twice your size! We might drown! 我身材是你的两倍 我们会溺水的
[10:05] Let’s just stay here and think of something else. 咱们就这样待着 想想别的办法吧
[10:08] If you stay here, you’ll definitely drown! 这样待着 你肯定会溺水
[10:10] Do you see how my plan is better? 你没看出来我的计划更好吗
[10:19] Look, there’s somebody on the shore! 看 岸上有人
[10:24] – It’s Mike! He’s here! – Of course he is. -是麦克 他来了 -当然了
[10:28] Mike! 麦克
[10:43] OK, OK, OK! I can walk from here! 好了 好了 这里我能自己走了
[10:46] Sorry. You were just gripping me so tight. 抱歉 你抱得我太紧了
[10:51] Oh, my God. Mike, you saved our lives. 天哪 麦克 你救了我们的命
[10:57] And our cheese! 和我们的芝士
[10:59] Ian, can you believe it? 伊恩 多难以置信
[11:02] Mike saved our cheese! 麦克还救了咱们的奶酪
[11:05] Yes. He’s quite the hero. 是啊 真是个大英雄
[11:07] Yeah. Good thing I was following you. 是啊 幸好我跟着你们
[11:15] Arnie, thanks for coming in. 阿尼 谢谢你来参加面试
[11:18] We will definitely keep you in mind. 我们会好好考虑你的
[11:20] OK. 好了
[11:24] Come on! What was wrong with that guy? 不是吧 刚才那人怎么不好了
[11:28] He kept asking what we do with the food people don’t eat. 他不停地问我 如何处理顾客吃剩的食物
[11:31] All right, so he’s a fat loser. 好吧 他是个死胖子
[11:33] Who’d you expect to get for $8.50 an hour? 但一小时八块五你还想雇个什么样的人
[11:35] That’s what we pay you, and you seem happy enough. 你就拿这薪水 但看起来挺满意的
[11:38] Well, that’s because I’m doing the beer delivery guy. 那是因为我跟送啤酒的有一腿
[11:41] OK. My fault for asking. 行了 当我没问过
[11:46] Rick Coletti? 里克·科莱蒂
[11:49] – That’s me. – Oh, great, come on over. -我就是 -很好 过来
[11:54] Your application? 你的申请表呢
[11:56] One second. 请稍等
[12:01] That’s been bothering me. Sorry. 困扰了我半天 抱歉
[12:03] No, it’s great, you can spell. 没事 挺好 你会拼写
[12:05] You are now officially the front-runner. 已经领先于别人了
[12:07] Yeah, my grandma came over from Naples. 我奶奶从那不勒斯过来
[12:09] Been making calzones since before you were born. 你没出生时 她就开始做馅饼了
[12:12] How old do you think I am? 你觉得我有多大
[12:14] Thirty? Thirty-one? 30岁 31岁
[12:17] Not afraid to shamelessly ass-kiss. You’re doing very well. 可以毫无愧色地拍马屁 不错
[12:22] Great. Wanna skip to the part where you hire me? 真好 直接跳到录取我的部分怎么样
[12:24] Well, I should probably take a look at your application first. 我还是得先看看你的申请表
[12:28] OK. 好的
[12:31] Don’t be afraid if you don’t have experience. 没有经验也不要紧
[12:33] I realize for what we’re paying, 我知道我们工资不高
[12:35] we’re not exactly gonna get a… 我们也没奢望过雇一个…
[12:38] You were the sous-chef at Cucina? 你曾经在库奇纳餐厅当副厨师长
[12:40] – Yeah. – That’s a five-star-restaurant. -是的 -那可是个五星级餐馆
[12:43] – Actually, four. – Which is four more than we have. -四星级 -那也比我们多四星呢
[12:46] Yeah, but this place has character and charm, 是啊 可是这地方有特色 有魅力
[12:48] and a beautiful owner. 还有一个漂亮的老板娘
[12:53] Yeah, but seriously, why would a 但是说实话 为什么一个
[12:56] four-star chef wanna slum at a pizza joint? 四星级酒店的厨师要屈尊来一个小披萨店
[13:01] Mrs. McCluskey! 麦克卢斯基太太
[13:05] I’m right here. Keep your shirt on. 我在呢 别脱衣服啊
[13:08] I need another pill. 我得再吃一片药
[13:09] And please tell the kids to turn down the TV. 另外请让孩子们把电视调小点声
[13:13] I yell, they turn it down. I walk away, they turn it up. 我一凶他们就调小 我走开他们又调大
[13:17] Vicious circle. 恶性循环
[13:18] Surely you can control five little kids. 你一定能管好五个小孩子
[13:21] – Can I beat ’em? – No. -我能打他们吗 -不能
[13:23] Then my hands are tied. 那我就束手无策了
[13:25] Hi, I’m home. And I’ve got good news. 我回来啦 还带来一个喜讯
[13:28] I found a new manager. 我找到新经理了
[13:30] – That’s terrific. – Yeah. -太好了 -是啊
[13:32] His name is Rick Coletti 他名叫里克·科莱蒂
[13:34] and he was a sous-chef at Cucina. 以前在库奇纳当副厨师长
[13:36] Cucina? Why does he want to work at our place? 库奇纳 那他怎会想在咱们这儿工作
[13:39] Yeah, I had that exact same thought. 我也这么想来着
[13:40] And to be honest, he has a history. 说实话 他有段不好的历史
[13:42] History? 历史
[13:44] You know how stressful it is at a four-star-restaurant. 你知道在四星级餐馆工作压力有多大吧
[13:47] He, like many chefs, started using cocaine to… 就跟很多厨师一样 他用可卡因来…
[13:49] – Oh, no, no. No way. – He’s been clean for almost a year. -不行不行 -他已经多年不吸了
[13:53] We’re not the Betty Ford clinic. 我们又不是开戒毒所的
[13:54] No, I know. But I’ve got a good feeling about this guy. 我知道 可我对这个人印象很好
[13:57] All he wants is a fresh start. 他只是想洗心革面 从头开始
[13:58] I am not gonna hire a junkie who’s gonna turn around 我绝不会雇一个浪子回头的瘾君子
[14:01] and then hock our jukebox just to feed his habit. 让他掏咱点唱机里面的钱 买药嗑
[14:04] – No, find somebody else. – I can’t find somebody else. -再去找一个 -找不到别人了
[14:07] I’ve interviewed 50 guys, 我面试了50个人
[14:08] and this “junkie” happens to be the best. 这个”瘾君子”恰巧是最好的
[14:11] Seriously, I don’t know how much longer I can… 说实话 我不知道我还能坚持多久…
[14:14] Lynette, please, can we just talk about this later? 勒奈特 拜托 我们能一会儿再说吗
[14:15] I’m in a lot of pain. 我现在很疼
[14:18] I’m sorry. 对不起
[14:21] Please just do what I am asking. 就照我说的做吧
[14:25] Fine. I’II, uh, keep looking. 好吧 我会继续找的
[14:31] Jerk. 混蛋
[14:35] I had a good time tonight. Who knew you could dance? 今晚我很开心 你竟然还会跳舞
[14:38] It’s one of my hidden talents. 这是我的隐藏技能之一
[14:40] Invite me in. I’ll show you another. 邀请我进去 我给你看另一个
[14:42] Not tonight, thanks. 今晚不行 谢了
[14:44] You’d tango with a man, and not have sex with him? 你跟一个男人跳探戈 却不跟他上床
[14:46] That’s actually against the law in Argentina. 在阿根廷这还是犯法的呢
[14:49] Come on, we both know it’s gonna happen eventually. 来吧 我们都知道这迟早会发生的
[14:52] And every time you say that, 每次你这么说
[14:54] “eventually” gets a little further away. “迟早”就会更迟
[14:56] Stop begging or I’m not going to your rally tomorrow. 再求我 我明天就不去你的演讲会了
[14:58] OK, fine. I can be patient. 好吧 我会耐心等着
[15:00] Far as I’m concerned, the chase is half the fun. 但在我看来 追你的乐趣只剩一半了
[15:03] Half the fun? Oh, honey, if I ever do say yes… 只剩一半 亲爱的 如果我答应了你…
[15:13] …you’re gonna adjust that percentage way down. 这个百分比就会低很多
[15:27] You can’t possibly be eating more cheese. 你竟然还在吃奶酪
[15:30] What, you’ve never heard of a midnight snack? 怎么 你没听说过午夜零食吗
[15:33] Unless you can think of something else that 还是说你有别的东西
[15:37] I can nibble on. 给我咬咬
[15:40] Slide over, you cheddar-breathed tease. 过去一点 你这个切德干酪味的小妖精
[15:51] – Oh, what’s that? – It’s a thank you gift for Mike. -那是什么 -给麦克的谢礼
[15:58] Correct me if I’m wrong, 若我说错 请纠正
[15:59] but didn’t we already thank him at the shore, 我们在岸边不是已经谢过他了
[16:01] and again when he dropped us off? 还有在他送我们回来时
[16:03] I don’t think you can thank somebody too many times 感谢一个救了你命的人
[16:06] for saving your life. 多少次也不为过吧
[16:08] I wish you’d stop saying that. 别再那么说了
[16:09] – Saying what? – That he saved my life. -说什么 -说他救了我的命
[16:11] I certainly could have survived without his help. 就算没他帮忙 我也肯定能活下来
[16:14] But if anybody did any life-saving, it was me. 但如果说有人救了谁的命 那是我才对
[16:16] – You? – Yes. -你 -是啊
[16:18] If I hadn’t warned you about the dear, 如果不是我提醒你 那儿有只鹿
[16:19] you’ll go straight through the windshield 你就会冲出风挡玻璃
[16:21] and you would have ended up with an antler in your brain. 脑子里插进一只鹿角而亡
[16:27] OK. 好吧
[16:29] – That’s a good point. – Thank you. -说得好 -谢谢
[16:31] But we were in a bit of a jam there, 但我们当时的情况确实有点麻烦
[16:33] and I don’t think you should be embarrassed 我认为即使你需要帮助
[16:36] for needing a little help. 也不用觉得窘迫
[16:38] I’m not embarrassed. I don’t feel emasculated either. 我没觉得窘迫 也没觉得自己很懦弱
[16:41] Emasculated? Who said emasculated? 谁说你懦弱了 谁说了
[16:44] And why are you not kissing me now? 还有你现在干嘛不亲我
[16:48] I’m ready when you are. 我在等你准备好
[16:58] OK. 好吧
[17:02] I guess we’re cutting right to the… 我们是直接进入…
[17:22] Don’t worry. It happens to everybody. 别担心 大家都这样
[17:27] Maybe it would help to talk about it. 也许聊聊会好一点
[17:29] No. I don’t want to talk about it. 不 我不想聊这个
[17:33] All right. We won’t talk about it. 好吧 那就不谈
[17:42] Want some cheese? 想吃点奶酪吗
[17:53] Hey, how are you? 你好吗
[17:54] I’m good. You might not think so, but I am good. 我很好 也许你不觉得 但我很好
[18:02] Where in the hell do you get off 你在哪里跟别人说
[18:04] telling people that I am bad in bed? 我在床上很差劲了
[18:06] I never said that! 我没这么说过
[18:07] Travers heard you on the phone. 崔沃斯听见你打电话了
[18:10] OK, I’m sorry. 好吧 对不起
[18:11] I was talking to my cousin in Tucson. 我是在跟图森的堂兄打电话
[18:13] We always trade bad date stories. 我们经常会交流糟糕的情事
[18:17] And you think that I went out of my way 你觉得我花了这么大力气
[18:19] to spare your feelings. 只是为了你的感受
[18:21] What’s that supposed to mean? 这是什么意思
[18:23] You think you were bored? 你觉得你不爽
[18:24] I’ve had more thrills leaning up against my dryer. 我靠着烘干机 快感还多一些呢
[18:27] Then what was all that moaning? 那你的呻吟 怎么解释
[18:29] I was in pain! You were smashing my breasts. 那是疼的 你当时在用力挤我的胸
[18:32] Oh, come on. 得了吧
[18:33] You hunkered down on top of me 你那么用力压我
[18:35] like you were hiding from border patrol. 像在躲边境巡逻员似的
[18:36] I was tired! You just laid there while I did all the work. 我很累 我做事时你就在那儿躺着
[18:39] When we were done, I felt like I should deflate you. 我们做完之后 我都想给你放气[暗喻她像充气娃娃]
[18:42] Yeah, well, sex is like tennis. 性爱就像打网球一样
[18:44] When you play an inferior opponent, your game suffers. 对手太差劲的时候 打不出好比赛
[18:47] Are you challenging me to a rematch? 你这是在挑衅重赛吗
[18:54] – Maybe. – So you want to do it again? -也许吧 -你想重来一次吗
[18:59] If it’ll shut you up. 若能让你闭嘴的话
[19:02] Yeah, I’ll fall on that grenade. 行 准备好迎接我的手榴弹吧
[19:06] Oh, there’s gonna be an explosion. Come on. 大爆炸要来了 来吧
[19:22] I’m prescribing a mild painkiller for your back. 我给你的背伤 开了温和的止痛药
[19:24] And I will see you in a week to remove those stitches. 一周后过来拆线
[19:28] Great. 好
[19:29] So how’d you folks get so banged up? Car accident? 你们怎么伤成这样的 出车祸了吗
[19:34] Bad sex. 差劲的性爱
[19:38] Really bad. 非常差劲
[19:40] OK. 好吧
[19:44] Thanks. 谢谢
[19:48] God, what a disaster. 天哪 真是一场灾难
[19:51] Oh, I don’t know. Maybe it’s for the best. 谁知道呢 也许这样最好
[19:54] How so? 怎么会
[19:56] Well, we got it out of our system. 我们以后都不用想这事了
[19:57] Now we can go back to being friends. 现在我们可以做回朋友
[19:59] I mean, we like hanging out, 我是说 咱俩很说得来
[20:02] and Travers adores you. 崔沃斯又崇拜你
[20:04] Yeah, and I wouldn’t want to ruin that. 是啊 我可不想毁了这些
[20:06] Still, it doesn’t make any sense. 不过这事还是很奇怪
[20:09] Oh, I know. I’m hot, you’re hot. 我懂 我很性感 你也性感
[20:12] On paper, we should be having great sex. 理论上 我们应该有一流的性爱才对
[20:17] Well, we could always try again. 我们总能再尝试的
[20:22] Yeah, me neither. 是啊 我也不想
[20:25] Yes, this town is hungry for change. 没错 这个小镇亟待改变
[20:30] When Gabrielle agreed to attend 当加布丽尔答应出席
[20:32] Victor Lang’s campaign rally, 维克多·朗的选举会时
[20:34] she was fully prepared to be bored. 她就已经准备好迎接无聊了
[20:37] I give you the next mayor of Fairview, Victor Lang! 下面有请美景镇的下任市长 维克多·朗
[20:44] But when Victor took the stage, 但当维克多登上舞台
[20:46] Gabrielle found herself strangely enthralled. 加布丽尔意外地为之着迷了
[20:50] Perhaps it was the cheers that greeted his arrival. 这或许是由于人潮给予他的欢呼声
[20:56] Perhaps it was the confidence he exuded. 或许是因为他散发出的自信
[21:01] Or perhaps it was the effect he had 又或许 这就是
[21:04] on the citizens of Fairview. 他对美景镇人民的影响
[21:06] Whatever the reason, Gabby decided, 无论原因为何 加布决定
[21:10] not only did Victor Lang have her vote… 维克多·朗不仅能获得她的选票
[21:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:16] … it was time to make a campaign contribution. 他还将获得 她的绵薄之力
[21:21] Sorry. Excuse me, excuse me. Sorry. 抱歉 借过 借过 抱歉
[21:26] I’m afraid Mr. Lang has to take an important meeting 朗先生要去他的车里参加一个
[21:30] in his limo. 重要会议
[21:31] Now. 现在
[21:37] To the radio station, Clyde. 去广播电台 克莱德
[21:40] – So what’s this all about? – Your speech. I liked it. -这是干嘛 -我喜欢你的演讲
[21:47] Seriously? Here? Now? 真的吗 这里 现在
[21:50] Well, you laid out all your positions. 你摆明了你所有的立场
[21:53] Don’t you want to get acquainted with mine? 不想知道一下我的立场吗
[21:59] Clyde, could you put up the partition? 克莱德 能把挡板升起来吗
[22:01] Yes, sir. Anything else? 是 先生 还有别的吩咐吗
[22:06] Music. Loud music. 音乐 大声点
[22:17] Mrs. McCluskey! It has been ten minutes. 麦克卢斯基太太 都过了十分钟了
[22:22] – Where’s my pie? – I’m unloading the dishwasher. -我的派呢 -我正从洗碗机里拿碗呢
[22:26] You’ll get your damn pie when I’m done. 等我装完就给你拿该死的派
[22:30] Mrs. McCluskey! 麦克卢斯基太太
[22:35] I want my pie now. 我现在就要我的派
[22:40] Oh, yeah. Yeah, you heard me. 没错没错 你听到我说的了
[22:42] Your being here isn’t charity. 你不是来做慈善的
[22:44] We pay you good money to help us. 我们付了你钱
[22:46] So when I ask you to do something, I want it done. 所以我让你干什么 你就的干什么
[22:52] Well, here’s a surprise for you: I quit. 给你个惊喜 我辞职了
[22:57] What? What? Why? Why? What happened? 什么 为什么 发生什么了
[23:00] Five kids are tough enough, 五个孩子已经够难搞了
[23:02] but your husband makes six. 你丈夫还要当第六个
[23:03] And that’s where I draw the line. 这就是我能承受的极限了
[23:04] OK. I know that Tom has been a little cranky lately. 好吧 我知道汤姆最近有点暴躁
[23:08] No, I’m cranky. He’s insufferable. 不 是我暴躁 他让人无法忍受
[23:10] I hate to admit this, Lynette, 我不想这么说 勒奈特
[23:12] but every time that man screams out in pain, 但每次他大叫疼的时候
[23:13] I do a little jig inside. 我心里都会抖一下
[23:15] Look, I’ll talk to Tom… 听着 我会跟汤姆谈谈…
[23:16] – No, my mind’s made up. – Wait, wait! Please! -不 我已经决定了 -等一下 请等下
[23:19] Don’t do this. I am at the end of my rope. 不要这样 我没别的办法了
[23:21] I wish I could help you, Lynette. 我也想帮你 勒奈特
[23:23] I can see that you’re going down, 我知道你已经穷途末路了
[23:24] but I’m just too old to get dragged down with you. 但我已经老得无法与你同归于尽了
[23:39] OK, everybody, go on up to bed. 好了 所有人上楼睡觉
[23:42] Parker, you got the baby. 帕克 照顾好宝宝
[23:44] Yeah, that’s exactly right. You know what to do. 完全正确 你知道该怎么做
[23:49] Before you speak, just know that 在你开口前 要知道
[23:52] ever since McCluskey left, I’ve been lying here 自从麦克卢斯基离开 我就一直躺在这
[23:54] feeling like the biggest jerk ever. 感觉自己是世上最蠢的大混蛋
[23:57] Tomorrow morning I am gonna call her and apologize. 明早我就给她打电话道歉
[24:02] I will fix this. 我会处理好的
[24:07] Well, you might also want to apologize 你或许也该对那个在她的披萨里
[24:10] to the customer who found a Lego in her pizza. 发现了一块乐高的顾客道歉
[24:14] Oh, God, did the kids do that? 天哪 是孩子们干的吗
[24:16] I hope. 希望是
[24:18] Oh, God, it was so awful tonight. 上帝 今晚真是糟透了
[24:23] Oh, honey. You know what you need? 宝贝 你知道你需要什么吗
[24:27] What? 什么
[24:31] A seeing to. 想像一下
[24:34] Once the kids are asleep, 等孩子们睡着了
[24:37] slip on that sexy blue thing and then 穿上那件蓝色的性感衣服
[24:40] sneak back down here. 溜下来
[24:43] You want to have sex? 你想做爱
[24:45] But you’re immobile. 可你不能动了
[24:47] OK, maybe full-on sex is a little ambitious, 也许全面的性爱是有点吃力
[24:51] but there’s other stuff that we could do. 但我们还可以干点别的
[24:56] But you can’t bend at the waist, 但你不能弯腰
[24:58] and that pretty much leaves the heavy lifting to me. 所以吃力的事情都只能我来做
[25:02] Trust me, if you get us to the finish line, 相信我 如果你能带着咱俩到达终点线
[25:05] I will cross it. 我可以跨过去的
[25:10] Is that why you apologized, just so I’d service you? 你是为这个才道歉的 为了让我服务你
[25:14] Honey, I have been trapped in this bed all day long. 宝贝 我被困在这张床上一整天了
[25:16] I’m bored, I’m miserable. 我很空虚 很痛苦
[25:18] Can’t you do this one little thing for me? 你连这点小事都不能为我做吗
[25:22] I have been doing everything I can 我已经竭尽全力
[25:25] to keep our heads above water. 来维持生计
[25:27] I can’t do you too. 我没法再干别的了
[25:35] For Gabrielle, the best part of having sex 对加布丽尔来说 和新欢做爱
[25:38] with a new man was seeing how quickly 最棒之处就在 看他对她的态度
[25:40] his affection would turn to obsession. 迅速由喜爱变为痴迷
[25:43] No messages. 没有新信息
[25:45] But when Victor failed to call the next morning… 但维克多并没有在次日早晨打电话来
[25:49] No messages. 没有新信息
[25:52] … or the next afternoon… 下午也没有
[25:55] No messages. 没有新信息
[25:56] … it was Gabrielle who began obsessing. 这次轮到加布丽尔痴迷了
[26:01] Not a peep, in 24 hours! 毫无音讯 24小时了
[26:03] He’s busy. Isn’t he debating the mayor tonight? 他很忙的 今晚不是还要跟市长辩论吗
[26:06] I don’t care! He can find two lousy minutes for me! 我不管 他总能抽两分钟空找我吧
[26:08] I’m here. Deal me in. 我来啦 加我一个
[26:11] Sorry, no poker today. Lynette had to work. 抱歉 今天没牌局 勒奈特要工作
[26:14] Want a margarita? 想来一杯玛格丽塔吗
[26:15] Well, I’d like three, but I’ll start with one. 我想喝三杯 不过先从一杯起吧
[26:18] Ms. Solis? Sorry to interrupt. You have any water? 索利斯太太 抱歉打扰你 你有水吗
[26:21] Yeah, in the fridge. 有 在冰箱里
[26:29] Who is that? 那是谁
[26:31] And why don’t you put your water on a lower shelf? 你为什么不把水放在更低的架子上
[26:35] Thank you. 谢谢你
[26:38] That’s Toby. He’s fixing my closet. 那是托比 他在帮我修衣柜
[26:40] Has your cocky boyfriend gotten a load of the help? 你的傲慢男友真是有不少帮手啊
[26:43] Move away from that topic. 换话题吧
[26:44] We had sex yesterday, in his limo… 我们昨天做爱了 在他的豪华车里
[26:47] Oh, I love limo sex. Town car or stretch? 我喜欢车震 是城市型还是加长型
[26:50] Stretch, of course. I’m not a complete slut. 当然是加长的 我可不完全是个荡妇
[26:52] The point is, he hasn’t called since. 关键是 之后他就没给我打过电话
[26:56] So how was the sex? 做得怎么样
[26:59] Fantastic. As good as with Carlos. 很棒 和卡洛斯一样棒
[27:03] That good, huh? 那么棒啊
[27:04] God. I’m such an idiot. I gave it up way too fast. 天哪 我太傻了 投降太早了
[27:08] Now I’ve lost all the power. 现在我毫无主动权在握
[27:09] Oh, come on. 别这样
[27:10] No, I’m serious. Our mothers had the right idea. 我是说真的 母亲们说得对
[27:13] They let men think they were the ones who needed sex 要让男人以为他们是唯一需要性爱的人
[27:16] and women just went along as a favor. 而女人只是伸出援手而已
[27:18] Men begged for every crumb, 只要男人们有所乞求
[27:19] and we never lost the upper hand. 我们就永远位居高处
[27:21] Yeah, no guy respects an easy conquest. 是啊 男人都不会珍惜轻易得来的胜利
[27:23] I make all my men wait. 我会让所有男人等着
[27:26] It’s true. 这是真的
[27:26] She has a little room with magazines and an aquarium. 她有个放满杂志和一个鱼缸的房间
[27:29] I have so missed our friendship. 真想念咱们的友谊
[27:34] I think if you really like this guy, 我觉得如果你真喜欢这个男人
[27:37] you should just be honest. 你该诚实点
[27:38] Tell him that you feel a little hurt… 告诉他你有一点难过…
[27:40] Oh Yeah, whining is really gonna bring him to his knees. 是啊 抱怨会让他跪倒在你的石榴裙下
[27:44] You want to get this guy back in line? 你想让他重新归队吗
[27:46] You hit him hard, hit him fast. Is he the jealous type? 那就要下手快准狠 他嫉妒心强吗
[27:50] Aren’t they all? 他们不都这样
[27:53] So what should I do to make him jealous? 那我应该如何让他感到嫉妒
[27:55] I got the shelves up. 我把架子都弄好了
[27:58] Anything else? 还有别的事吗
[28:06] My opponent thinks we should combat prostitution 我的对手认为杜绝卖淫行为应该
[28:09] by mounting surveillance cameras 通过普及摄像头
[28:11] to embarrass the customers. 让嫖客难堪
[28:13] I call that a blatant violation of our citizens’ privacy. 我认为这是对我们市民隐私权的公然侵犯
[28:17] Mr Mayor, if you’re worried about privacy, wear a hat, 市长先生 如果你那么在乎隐私 戴顶帽子
[28:19] keep your head down and you’ll be fine. 低着头 就不会有事了[暗喻嫖娼]
[28:23] OK, thank you very much, gentlemen. 好了 非常感谢 先生们
[28:26] So let’s move on to our next subject. 下面进入下个话题
[28:30] You both have said our citizens pay too much in taxes. 你们都说过我们的市民交税太多
[28:33] How would you attract new businesses 你们会如何招商引资
[28:35] to boost the city’s tax base? 来提高我市的税收呢
[28:39] Mr. Lang? 朗先生
[28:41] Mr. Lang? 朗先生
[28:44] I’m sorry, would you, uh, repeat the question, please? 抱歉 你能重复一遍问题吗
[28:48] How would you bring new business to Fairview? 你会如何为美景镇招商引资
[28:53] I would, uh… 我会…
[28:55] …offer tax exemptions to first year start-ups. 为新企业提供起始年的税收减免
[28:59] And that will increase our tax base? 那会提高我们的税收吗
[29:03] No, of course not. Not at first, but when conjoined with… 不 当然不 一开始不会 但随着
[29:12] My opponent seems a bit overtaxed himself. 我的对手看起来负担过重了
[29:20] Gentlemen, there’s been much talk lately 先生们 最近本地的学校
[29:22] regarding our local schools. 成为了一个热门话题
[29:25] What would you do to improve public education? 你们会如何改进公共教育
[29:28] Mr. Lang? 朗先生
[29:34] Here you go. Sorry for the wait. 来了 抱歉让你久等
[29:37] – Miss? Please? – I will be right there. -小姐 过来一下 -马上来
[29:42] Oh, my God, Mrs. Scavo, I am so sorry. 天哪 斯加沃太太 对不起
[29:44] Don’t cry. Just clean. 别一惊一乍 收拾干净
[29:45] Miss, if you could just… 小姐 请你…
[29:47] I swear, I will be there in one second. 我发誓 我马上就会过去
[29:49] Here you go. Here. 给你 这里
[29:53] Let me guess… This a bad time? 看来 现在时机不对
[29:56] Oh, my God, Rick. I never got back to you. 天哪 里克 我还没给你回复
[29:58] I am so sorry. 真是太抱歉了
[29:59] That’s OK. I didn’t mind waiting, 没事 我不介意等
[30:01] so long as it’s good news for me now. 现在知道是好消息也好
[30:04] Look, I think you’re great, 听着 我觉得你很好
[30:06] and we would be lucky to have you. 你能来是我们的幸运
[30:08] It’s just my husband isn’t really comfortable… 只是我丈夫有点介意…
[30:11] with an ex-drug addict in his kitchen. 让一个前瘾君子在他的厨房工作
[30:15] You can drug test me every week. Anything you want. 你可以每周给我做药物检测 怎样都行
[30:18] Just… I really need this job. 只是…我真的很需要这份工作
[30:24] – Miss! – Could you excuse me a second? -小姐 -请稍等
[30:28] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. What’s up? 对不起 对不起 怎么了
[30:31] – I hate my calzone. – Oh? What’s wrong with it? -我不喜欢这份乳酪馅饼 -为什么
[30:34] It’s just not good, and I want a new one. 就是不好吃 我要换一份
[30:37] All right. All right. 好的 好的
[30:37] I will put your order in, but the kitchen’s a little backed up. 我会给你下单 只是厨房现在有点忙
[30:40] Not my problem. 这不是我的问题
[30:41] You gave me a sucky calzone. 你给了我一份难吃的乳酪馅饼
[30:44] I don’t care if you have to go back there 即使你亲自过去下厨
[30:46] and make it yourself! 我也不在乎
[30:53] I can’t do this. 我不行了
[30:58] It’s just… 这…
[31:11] What is this? 什么情况
[31:14] I’ll make you a new calzone, Sir. 我会给你重做一份乳酪馅饼 先生
[31:16] Fresh basil, garlic. You like sun dried tomatoes? 新鲜罗勒 大蒜 您喜欢风干番茄吗
[31:19] Yeah, sounds good. 听起来不错
[31:21] Hey, is she all right? 她没事吧
[31:24] It’s her grandma’s calzone recipe. 这是按她祖母的菜谱做的
[31:27] She takes criticism very personally. 她很介意评价
[31:32] Prep some dough for a calzone for me, 给我准备点面团做馅饼
[31:34] and get someone to chop some basil. 再找个人切点罗勒
[31:37] Yeah, OK. Who are you? 好的 你是谁
[31:41] – I’m Rick. – You work here now? -我叫里克 -你现在在这里工作吗
[31:50] Looks like I do. 看起来是的
[31:59] Oh, is that new? 这是新的吗
[32:00] I just bought it. 我刚买的
[32:02] But if you don’t like it, feel free to rip it off me. 你如果不喜欢 就从我身上扒下来吧
[32:07] I have this book proposal to discuss at an 8 AM meeting, 我要在明早八点的会上讨论这个计划书
[32:10] so I can’t really… 所以我不能…
[32:12] Oh, that’s OK. If you gotta work, you gotta work. 没关系 如果你要工作 那就好好工作
[32:17] So I was thinking about London. 我想了想搬去伦敦的事
[32:22] Yeah. Julie’s gonna be applying to colleges soon, 朱莉正准备申请大学
[32:27] and a year abroad could give her a real boost. 去国外一年能给她加不少分
[32:32] – So… let’s do it. – Are you serious? -要不我们搬吧 -真的吗
[32:37] Yes. I want to spend time in your world. 是啊 我想在你的世界生活
[32:41] I want to play cricket, I want to eat crumpets 我想玩板球 我想吃英式脆饼
[32:45] and I want to use the word “ghastly”. 我还想用”糟糕的[英]”这个词
[32:48] God, Susan, 苏珊
[32:49] you have no idea how excited this makes me feel. 你不知道这让我有多激动
[32:54] Well, my thigh’s getting an inkling. 我的大腿收到了点暗示
[32:57] Call a realtor first thing tomorrow and 明早赶紧打电话给房产经纪人
[32:59] put our houses on the market. 准备出售咱们的房产
[33:00] Not mine, OK? We can use it when we visit. 我的不卖了吧 我们回来时可以住
[33:03] That’s what hotels are for, darling. 宝贝 这就是酒店的用处了
[33:05] I don’t want to sell my house. 我不想卖我的房子
[33:06] Everybody I love is on this street. 我爱的人都住在这条街上
[33:12] – What happened? – I’m feeling tired. -怎么了 -我累了
[33:17] You weren’t tired a second ago. 你一秒钟前还不累呢
[33:19] I’m not in the mood, all right? 我没心情了 不行吗
[33:22] Why not? 为什么
[33:23] You know, I’m not used to being grilled about my sex drive. 我不太习惯被盘问性爱的动机
[33:26] Well, I’m not used to 我也不太习惯
[33:28] guys bailing on me in the middle of foreplay. 男人在前戏中途停下来
[33:30] And by guys, of course, you mean Mike. 说到男人 当然 你是指麦克吧
[33:33] What? 什么
[33:34] Oh, I’m sure good old Mike was ready and able, 24/7. 好男人麦克肯定可以时刻待命 从不倦怠
[33:38] You’re not actually… 你不会真…
[33:41] Oh, OK. That’s it. 行了 就这样吧
[33:44] – I’ve had it! – Susan! -我受够了 -苏珊
[33:48] Really! I can’t have this conversation one more time! 真的 我不能再和你谈论此事了
[33:51] I’ve done nothing 在过去的一年里
[33:53] but prove my love to you for the last year, 我一直努力证明我对你的爱
[33:55] and you cannot shut up about Mike! 可你还是一直提起麦克
[33:57] I don’t trust the man! 我不相信那个男人
[33:58] You don’t have to trust Mike! 你不用信他
[33:59] You have to trust me and you don’t! 你应该信我 可你不信
[34:04] That’s what going to England’s about, isn’t it? 这才是去英国的原因 对吧
[34:06] You’re just trying to get me away from Mike. 你只是企图让我远离麦克
[34:09] You know what, screw it! I’m not going! 得了吧 去你的 我不去了
[34:11] And if you ever bring up his name again, we’re over! 而且你若再提起他名字 我们就分手
[34:14] Got it? Over! 懂了吗 玩完
[34:40] Hi. This is from me and Ian. 你好 这是我和伊恩给你的
[34:44] An electric juicer? 电动榨汁机
[34:49] Well, you know, you try to think of a more appropriate 你就当作是一份合你意的
[34:53] “Thank you for saving my life” gift. “多谢救命”之礼
[34:58] This works fine for me. 这个挺好
[35:02] Good. 很好
[35:10] I should go. 我该走了
[35:13] You OK? 你没事吧
[35:16] Yeah. I’m good. 是的 我没事
[35:21] You sure about that? 你确定
[35:25] Yeah. 确定
[35:28] Yeah, it’s just… 只是…
[35:32] Ian and I had a little thing. 伊恩和我出了点问题
[36:11] Ian, about what I said… 伊恩 我刚才说的…
[36:13] You were right. 你说得对
[36:14] You’ve never given me a reason to doubt you. 你从未给过我怀疑你的理由
[36:18] I’m an insecure idiot. 我是个缺乏安全感的白痴
[36:22] I don’t deserve you, Susan. 我配不上你 苏珊
[36:24] But if you’ll please keep pretending that I do, 但若你能假装我配得上你
[36:27] I swear, I will not utter a single jealous word 我发誓 今后的生活中 我再也不会
[36:30] for the rest of our lives together. 说一句吃醋的话
[36:55] Gabby, it’s Victor. What were you thinking? 加布 是维克多 你想什么呢
[36:57] That little stunt of yours almost cost me the debate… 你的即兴表演 害得我辩论差点失败
[37:05] It’s me again. OK, I get it. 又是我 好了 我明白了
[37:07] I forgot to call, and you were mad. 我忘记给你打电话了 你很生气
[37:10] But still… 可是…
[37:15] Hi, I hope you got the flowers. 希望你收到花了
[37:18] Again, I’m so sorry for not calling. 我再一次为没打电话道歉
[37:25] Gabby, come on. 加布 别这样
[37:27] What’s it gonna take for you to forgive me? 要怎样你才肯原谅我
[37:29] I’ll do anything you want. 你让我做什么都行
[37:38] I brought you some flowers. 我给你带了束花
[37:39] In case the other three bouquets get lonely. 以防另外三束寂寞
[37:42] Thank you. You can go now. 谢谢 你可以走了
[37:43] I don’t want to take any more time out of your busy schedule. 我可不想再浪费时间 被你排出日程表了
[37:46] For god sake, Gaby. 看在上帝的份上 加布
[37:47] How many times do I have to say I’m sorry? 我要说多少次对不起才行
[37:50] What I did was thoughtless and inconsiderate. 我当时没考虑周全
[37:52] – Yes, it was. – But what you did was that vicious. -是的 -但你的做法充满恶意
[37:55] Trying to get your attention. 想引起你注意罢了
[37:56] By humiliating me in public? 通过羞辱我的方式吗
[37:57] Hey, you hurt me. 你伤害了我
[37:58] If I have to strike back to protect myself… 如果我不得不反击来保护自己…
[38:01] That’s what you think this is, combat? 你觉得我们在对战
[38:03] I have been taken for granted before, 之前我就没有被珍惜
[38:04] I’m not going to let it happen again. 我不会让这种事再次发生
[38:06] If I’m going to give myself to you, you better worship me! 如果我要把自己交给你 你最好努力珍惜
[38:09] And I will do that. Morning and evening services. 我会的 全天候服务
[38:13] Good. 很好
[38:14] But you have to stop treating this like 但你得停止把这当做
[38:16] it’s a boxing match only one of us can win. 只有一人能赢的拳击比赛
[38:19] Maybe you haven’t noticed, but I’m in love with you. 也许你没注意到 但我爱上你了
[38:22] It would be nice if you’d take the gloves off and trust me. 也许你该摘下拳击手套 相信我
[38:27] You’re in love with me? 你爱上我了
[38:30] Yeah. 是
[38:34] My campaign, that’s about winning. 我竞选 是为了获胜
[38:37] This, you and me, it’s about happiness. 但说到你和我 是为了幸福
[38:43] And we could both use a little. 是属于我们两个人的
[38:48] But maybe you need time to think about it. 也许你需要再想想
[39:06] Look, no gloves. 看 没戴手套
[39:18] Travers conked out the moment his head hit the pillow. 崔沃斯一沾到枕头就昏睡过去了
[39:22] Poor little guy was beat. 可怜的小家伙今天累惨了
[39:25] Well, he should be. We covered every inch of that zoo. 那当然 他走遍了动物园的每一处
[39:29] Oh, check this out. You and Travers at the monkey house. 看这个 你和崔沃斯在猴园
[39:32] Oh, I look squinty. Delete, delete! 我看起来跟斜眼似的 删掉删掉
[39:35] There’s the one the pretzel guy took. 这是卷饼兄拍的那张
[39:37] Oh, look at the three of us. You have to e-mail me that one. 看看咱们三个 你得把这张发给我
[39:41] Isn’t that great? 是不是很棒
[39:42] You know, he thought that Travers had my eyes. 你知道吗 他觉得崔沃斯眼睛像我
[39:46] – Seriously? – He totally thought we were a family. -真的 -他以为咱们是一家人
[39:49] Oh, well, if we were, 如果这是真的
[39:51] we’d be one hell of a good-Iooking one. 那我们一定是最漂亮的一家
[39:55] Yeah. Nothing better than family. 是啊 没什么比家更棒了
[40:29] And this time I really mean it. 这次我是真心的
[40:34] Yeah… Me, too. 我也是
[40:40] Well, are you gonna say anything? 你想说点什么吗
[40:44] To be honest, I’ve heard better apologies. 说实话 你这道歉不算很有诚意
[40:47] But I know how hard this must have been for you, 不过我知道这对你来说很难
[40:50] and that makes me happy. 所以我很开心
[40:52] So I accept. 接受道歉了
[40:54] Thanks. That’s big of you. 谢谢 你真伟大
[40:58] And it’s big of you to admit you’re a chucklehead. 让你承认自己是个笨蛋 也很伟大
[41:00] I’ll see you tomorrow. 明天见
[41:03] Did you hear that, Gilbert? He apologized. 听见了吗 盖尔伯特 他道歉了
[41:06] I mean, I know he did it just for her sake, but still. 我知道他这么做 只是为了她 但还是…
[41:11] Maybe they have a good marriage after all. 也许他们的婚姻生活还不错
[41:15] But they’ll never have what we had. 但他们永远不会像我们这么好
[41:18] Will they, Gilbert? 对吧 盖尔伯特
[41:20] Not by a long shot. 绝不可能
[41:25] Passion 热情
[41:27] It’s a force so potent 是一种很强大的力量
[41:29] we still remember it long after it’s faded away. 虽然它早已逝去 我们依然铭记于心
[41:34] A drive so alluring, 如此的诱惑在驱使
[41:36] it can push us into the arms of unexpected lovers. 能把我们推入意想不到的爱人的臂膀
[41:43] A sensation so overwhelming, 它是如此势不可挡
[41:45] it can knock down walls we’ve built to protect our hearts. 可以敲开我们的心防
[41:51] A feeling so intense, 它是如此强烈
[41:53] it resurfaces even though we tried so hard 即使我们努力掩饰
[41:58] to keep it buried. 也会显现
[42:01] Yes, of all emotions, 是的 在所有情绪当中
[42:04] passion is the one that gives us a reason to live… 热情给予我们活下去的理由
[42:09] … and an excuse to commit all sorts of crimes. 和掩盖所有罪行的借口
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme