时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The Scavos prepared for a grand opening. | 斯加沃一家为盛大开张做足准备 |
[00:05] | This could be the best thing that ever happen to our family. | 这会是降临在我们家最棒的一件事了 |
[00:09] | While Gabrielle had a few too many drinks. | 而加布丽尔借酒消愁 |
[00:12] | I’m gonna take a little nap, OK? | 我小睡一下 好吗 |
[00:15] | And a cry for help made Orson lose his cool. | 一声求救让奥森情绪失控 |
[00:18] | Suicide is the worst thing that can happen to a family! | 自杀是发生在家里最糟糕的事了 |
[00:21] | Mike got arrested. | 麦克被捕了 |
[00:22] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[00:23] | And a friendship hit the rocks. | 一段友谊濒临破碎 |
[00:26] | For the sake of our friendship… | 看在我们友谊的份上 |
[00:27] | Make no mistake. Our friendship is over. | 别妄想了 我们恩断义绝 |
[00:29] | Orson’s mom was determined… | 奥森的妈妈决定 |
[00:31] | In the eyes of God, you’re the other woman. | 在上帝眼中 你才是第三者 |
[00:34] | … to bring Alma and Orson back together. | 让阿尔玛和奥森重归于好 |
[00:38] | She raped you, and your mother helped. | 她强奸了你 而你妈妈是帮凶 |
[00:41] | I think it’s time I told you about the night Monique died. | 我想是时候向你全盘托出莫妮可·波利耶的死亡之夜了 |
[00:44] | Alma became a prisoner. | 阿尔玛沦为阶下囚 |
[00:46] | Gloria? | 葛罗莉娅 |
[00:48] | Bree was set up to take a fall. | 有人陷害布里让其摔倒 |
[00:53] | And Mike was finally able to remember the past. | 麦克终于回忆起了往事 |
[01:04] | Orson Hodge had always assumed | 奥森·霍吉总是以为 |
[01:06] | that the moment before he died, | 在他即将死亡的那一刻 |
[01:08] | his entire life would flash before his eyes. | 他的一生将会在眼前回闪 |
[01:11] | But as he fell | 但当他从 |
[01:12] | from the roof of the Fairview Memorial Hospital, | 美景镇纪念医院的屋顶上摔下来时 |
[01:16] | it wasn’t his life he saw. | 闪过的并非其一生 |
[01:19] | It was one night in particular. | 而是那特别的一夜 |
[01:22] | Monique. | 莫妮可 |
[01:24] | I have wonderful news. Bonnes nouvelles. | 我有好消息哦 好消息[法语] |
[01:28] | Monique. | 莫妮可 |
[01:33] | There’s been an accident. | 出意外了 |
[01:39] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[01:44] | – What have you done? – It was self-defense. | -你干了什么 -我是自卫 |
[01:46] | I came to tell her to stay away from you. She attacked me. | 我过来叫她离你远点 她就打我 |
[01:50] | Mother… she’s dead. | 妈妈 她死了 |
[01:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:55] | And I’m sorry. But what’s done is done. | 我很抱歉 但是木已成舟 |
[01:59] | – What are you doing? – Calling the police. | -你在干什么 -报警 |
[02:02] | – No, I’ll go to jail. – You killed someone. | -别 我会坐牢的 -你杀了人 |
[02:04] | I’m your mother. You’ve got to help me. | 我是你妈妈 你必须得帮我 |
[02:06] | But I loved her. | 但我爱她 |
[02:08] | I once lost someone I loved, thanks to you. | 我也失去过深爱的人 拜你所赐 |
[02:15] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[02:26] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:31] | Miss Polier? | 波利耶小姐 |
[02:35] | I’ve got that part for the sink. | 我买到水槽的零件了 |
[02:38] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:43] | Miss Polier? | 波利耶小姐 |
[02:46] | I’m sorry. I’m Monique’s boyfriend. | 不好意思 我是莫妮可的男朋友 |
[02:49] | She’s upstairs lying down. She wasn’t feeling well. | 她觉得不舒服 在楼上休息 |
[02:55] | I’ll finish up the sink and get out of your hair. | 我修好水槽就走了 |
[02:57] | Why don’t you let me take care of that? | 何不让我来修呢 |
[02:59] | I mean, I’m pretty handy and it’s getting late. | 我技术不错 而且天色也挺晚的了 |
[03:02] | – I don’t mind staying. – No, I’ve got it under control. | -没关系的 -不要 不打紧的 我来负责修好 |
[03:06] | Here, let me, uh… Let me pay you. | 我来… 付你工钱 |
[03:11] | That should cover it. | 这些应该够了 |
[03:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:20] | Oh, hey, don’t forget your wrench. | 别忘了你的扳手 |
[03:39] | You handled that very well, son. | 你处理得很好 儿子 |
[03:43] | Now help me find a tarp. | 现在帮我找一块油布 |
[03:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[03:58] | You don’t want her identified through dental record, do you? | 你不希望警方通过牙医记录查出她的身份吧 |
[04:05] | I must say, I never realized your job was so difficult. | 我得说 我从没意识到你的工作是如此艰难 |
[04:11] | It’s not enough to kill her? | 你杀了她还不够 |
[04:13] | You have to desecrate her body, too? | 还要亵渎她的遗体吗 |
[04:15] | Get away from her! | 离她远点 |
[04:21] | Now look what you’ve done. | 瞧瞧你干了什么好事 |
[04:25] | I think my damn hip’s broken. | 我的屁股好像摔成两半了 |
[04:32] | Help me. | 拉我一把 |
[04:37] | Yes, Orson Hodge had always assumed | 是的 奥森·霍吉一直以为 |
[04:42] | that his life would flash | 在他即将死亡的那一刻 |
[04:44] | before his eyes the moment before he died. | 他的一生将在眼前回闪 |
[04:50] | Luckily for Orson… | 但奥森很走运 |
[04:53] | … that moment… | 那一刻 |
[04:54] | I got a pulse. Let’s get him inside. | 还有脉搏 把他抬进医院 |
[04:56] | Get a backboard and a collar. | 去拿一块平板和颈圈 |
[04:58] | … was not scheduled for today. | 并非今日 |
[05:47] | The first light of sunrise. | 日出时第一缕阳光 |
[05:52] | The sound of a cat purring. | 猫眯咕噜的叫声 |
[05:57] | The smell of fresh coffee. | 现磨咖啡的香味 |
[06:02] | Yes, there are many things a housewife likes to wake up to. | 是的 主妇起床时面对的事物 许多都令人欢喜 |
[06:07] | But an unexpected guest in her bed is not one of them. | 但是床上出现的不速之客 并非其中之一 |
[06:13] | Zach? | 扎克 |
[06:15] | You’re in your underwear. | 你穿着内裤 |
[06:17] | Well, I needed to put on something to get the morning paper. | 我得穿件衣服 好去拿晨报 |
[06:22] | You’ve been here all night? | 你昨晚一直在吗 |
[06:24] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[06:25] | I’m not one of those guys who gets up and leaves right after. | 我又不是那些完了事就拍拍屁股走的人 |
[06:29] | – Right after what? – Do you wanna hear me say it? | -完了什么事 -你想听我说吗 |
[06:32] | Fine. You were amazing. | 好吧 你太棒了 |
[06:41] | OK, listen to me very carefully. | 认真听我说 |
[06:44] | And this is no time to be vague. | 这可不是含糊其辞的时候 |
[06:46] | What exactly was I amazing at? | 我究竟哪方面很棒 |
[06:54] | Please tell me that once contained a mint. | 拜托告诉我那是装薄荷糖的袋子 |
[06:56] | After a few drinks, you told me how lonely you were, | 你喝了点酒 并向我倾诉寂寞之苦 |
[07:00] | I was the kindest man you’d met in a few years, | 我是你近几年来遇到的最好的男人 |
[07:03] | and then you kissed me. And then you took off your | 然后你吻了我 然后你脱下了… |
[07:07] | OK, OK, stop talking. I’m getting nauseous. | 够了够了 别说了 我有点恶心 |
[07:12] | This is so great. I have so many awesome plans for us. | 这太棒了 我为我们制定了诸多很棒的计划 |
[07:17] | Us. Oh, man, it feels so good to say that. | 我们 天啊 说这词的感觉太好了 |
[07:22] | Oh, God, here it comes. | 天啊 要吐了 |
[07:24] | Would you like me to hold your hair, honey? | 你要我帮你挽住头发吗 宝贝 |
[07:26] | No! | 不要 |
[07:44] | Hey. What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[07:46] | I’m lying in bed, | 我躺在床上 |
[07:48] | thinking about the opening tonight, when it hits me. | 想着今晚要开张 然后我突然想到 |
[07:51] | – We could run out of bread sticks. – Oh, honey. | -我们的长棍面包可能不够 -亲爱的 |
[07:54] | You have had, what, four hours | 你在过去三天里 |
[07:56] | sleep in the past three days? You need rest. | 才睡了四个小时吧 你需要休息 |
[07:59] | Who cares if we run out of bread sticks? | 谁在乎我们的长棍面包够不够呢 |
[08:01] | I do. | 我在乎 |
[08:02] | Tonight’s the most important night of my life. | 今晚是我一生中最重要的一夜 |
[08:05] | Everything’s gotta be perfect. | 一切必须尽善尽美 |
[08:06] | Here. Try that. | 来 尝尝这个 |
[08:10] | – It’s good. – No. Too salty. | -挺好吃 -不 太咸了 |
[08:13] | If they’re salty, we’ll sell more beer. See? You’re a genius. | 倘若偏咸 那啤酒就能大卖啦 瞧 你是天才 |
[08:17] | Don’t patronize me. Oh, my God. This is gonna be a disaster. | 少拿这一套哄我 天啊 简直要完蛋了 |
[08:22] | Hey, chill out. | 冷静点 |
[08:23] | You’re acting like I did when I was six months pregnant. | 你现在就像我怀孕六个月时一样 |
[08:27] | Excuse me. You were hitting people. | 拜托 你那时还打人呢 |
[08:29] | Only two. | 才两个 |
[08:30] | And the mailman had the good taste never bring that again. | 邮递员心地善良 不再提及此事 |
[08:33] | Come on, let’s go get some sleep. | 来吧 我们去睡觉 |
[08:34] | The doughmaker has to be fixed. | 我得修好揉面机 |
[08:36] | The chairs get delivered at noon. | 椅子中午就得送来 |
[08:37] | I know. I’m the one that put in the order. | 我知道 这都是我安排的 |
[08:39] | I will handle anything that needs to be done. | 我会办妥一切事情 |
[08:42] | And you take these and get some sleep. | 你吃点药 然后去睡觉 |
[08:45] | We need you at your best tonight. | 今晚你必须处于最佳状态 |
[08:52] | You’re right. I’m sorry. I’m crazy. | 你说得对 抱歉 我简直疯了 |
[08:56] | Honey glaze. Honey glaze will cut the salt in the bread sticks. | 蜜汁 蜜汁可以冲淡长棍里的咸味 |
[09:01] | Tom, I do not need to be pregnant to kick your ass. | 汤姆 我没怀孕时也能对你动粗 |
[09:04] | Now go. Go on. | 快去睡觉吧 |
[09:19] | Andrew, you’re here. | 安德鲁 你来了 |
[09:25] | – What happened to me? – You kind of had an accident. | -我怎么了 -你出意外了 |
[09:30] | – You fell off our ladder. – Oh, that’s right. Is Orson here? | -你从梯子上摔下来了 -是啊 奥森在吗 |
[09:40] | He’s at the hospital, but he’s not exactly visiting. | 他在医院 但他并不是来探病的 |
[09:46] | Suicide? No. Orson would never try to kill himself. | 自杀 不 奥森绝不可能自杀 |
[09:51] | The police are wrong. It must have been an accident. | 警方弄错了 肯定是一场意外 |
[09:53] | But they found his footprints on the trunk of his car. | 但警方在他汽车行李箱上发现了他的脚印 |
[09:56] | The only reason he’d be up there is to jump. | 他站上去的唯一原因就是要跳楼 |
[09:58] | – But why? – Maybe he was feeling guilty. | -但为什么呢 -也许他觉得有罪 |
[10:03] | For what? | 有什么罪 |
[10:06] | Mom, I looked at that ladder. | 妈妈 我查看了梯子 |
[10:08] | Someone sawed through the rung. | 有人把横档锯断了 |
[10:11] | – And you think… – I heard you two the other day. | -你认为… -前几天我听到你们说话 |
[10:14] | You told him to turn himself in or else. | 你告诉要他自首 不然你就离开他 |
[10:17] | The next day you fall and nearly die. | 第二天你就摔倒了 差点送了命 |
[10:19] | You think that’s a coincidence? | 你觉得这是巧合吗 |
[10:23] | – You say he’s just down the hall? – Yeah, but don’t worry. | -你说他就在楼下吗 -是的 但别担心 |
[10:26] | I told them not to let him near you. | 我告诉他们不要让他靠近你 |
[10:28] | And we’re gonna get you home as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快把你接回家 |
[10:38] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你吗 |
[10:40] | I’m here to pick up my wife’s belongings. | 我来拿我妻子的遗物 |
[10:42] | Jane Hainsworth. | 叫简·海恩斯沃斯 |
[10:43] | Oh. Yes. I’m so sorry for your loss. | 好的 节哀顺变 |
[10:46] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[10:51] | Are you doing OK? | 你还好吧 |
[10:53] | Not really. But having you here helps. | 不太好 但幸好有你 |
[10:57] | Oh. Hey, Mrs. Mayer. | 你好啊 梅尔夫人 |
[10:59] | Andrew, What are you doing at the hospital? | 安德鲁 你怎么会来医院 |
[11:01] | You haven’t heard? | 你还没听说吗 |
[11:11] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[11:14] | I just heard from Andrew what happened. | 我刚从安德鲁那儿听说 |
[11:16] | I had to come see you. | 我得来看看你 |
[11:18] | – If you want me to go, I… – No, no. Come in. | -如果你不想看到我… -没事 进来吧 |
[11:23] | I know we’ve been fighting, | 我知道之前我们闹得不愉快 |
[11:25] | but something like this happens, | 但你受了这样的伤 |
[11:26] | it puts everything into perspective. | 我们应当正确面对一切 |
[11:28] | I am so sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[11:30] | It was all my fault. | 都是我不好 |
[11:32] | If I hadn’t got so caught up in protecting Mike… | 若不是我急于保护麦克… |
[11:34] | Susan, stop. | 别说了 苏珊 |
[11:36] | Mike is innocent. | 麦克是无辜的 |
[11:38] | He had nothing to do with Monique Polier’s murder. | 他和莫妮可的死毫无关系 |
[11:42] | – Do you know something? – Yes. | -你是不是知道了什么 -是的 |
[11:45] | And I intend to go to the police. | 我打算报警 |
[11:49] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[11:51] | Does this have something to do with Orson’s accident? | 这和奥森坠楼有关吗 |
[11:55] | I can’t tell you right now. | 我还不能告诉你 |
[11:57] | You’re just gonna have to trust me. Can you do that? | 你得相信我 行吗 |
[12:04] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:10] | I should let you rest. | 该让你休息了 |
[12:18] | So we’re back to being friends? | 那么 我们做回朋友吧 |
[12:22] | We never really stopped. | 我们从没绝交过 |
[12:27] | Um, excuse me. These things don’t belong to Jane. | 抱歉 这些东西不是简的 |
[12:31] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[12:33] | Every couple has their secrets, | 每对情侣都有些秘密 |
[12:34] | but I’m sure she wasn’t a closet whittler. | 但我确定她不是木匠 |
[12:41] | – Mike Delfino. – These are Mike’s things? | -麦克·德尔非诺 -这些是麦克的 |
[12:45] | Yep. Someone made a big mistake. | 是啊 抱歉弄错了 |
[12:47] | Helen, you screwed up the labels again. | 海伦你又把标签弄混了 |
[12:54] | Oh! He had an engagement ring with him. That’s pretty. | 他带了枚钻戒 真好看 |
[13:01] | You know, Mike and I are good friends. | 麦克和我是朋友 |
[13:03] | I could return these things to him, if you like. | 可以的话 我拿去带给他吧 |
[13:06] | Sorry. He’ll have to pick them up himself. | 抱歉 他得亲自来取 |
[13:08] | It’s hospital policy. | 这是医院规定 |
[13:10] | It’s also hospital policy | 医院还规定 |
[13:12] | to put the right labels on the right boxes. | 标签不能弄混 |
[13:14] | Ian, you’re not gonna believe this. | 伊安 你绝对不会相信这个 |
[13:18] | Bree told me she can prove Mike’s innocent. | 布里告诉我 她可以证明麦克的清白 |
[13:20] | – What? – It’s true. He’s gonna be a free man. | -什么 -是真的 他自由了 |
[13:23] | Isn’t that great? | 这太好了 |
[13:25] | Yes, it’s bloody fantastic. | 是啊 太好了 |
[13:30] | Here. I’m gonna go get Bree some flowers. I’ll be right back. | 拿好 我给布里买个花篮 马上回来 |
[13:41] | No, no, that’s great news. | 不 不 这是个好消息 |
[13:43] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢医生 |
[13:44] | So, uh, Orson’s gonna pull through? | 奥森… 没有危险了吧 |
[13:48] | You’d rather he didn’t? | 难道你希望他有事吗 |
[13:50] | No. I just don’t know | 不是 我只是不知道 |
[13:52] | What he’s gonna tell the police when he wakes up. | 他醒来会对警察说什么 |
[13:55] | Wasn’t your fault. | 又不是你的错 |
[13:56] | Orson falling off that roof was an accident, right? | 奥森是失足坠楼的 不是吗 |
[13:58] | – Well, sort of. – Sort of? | -差不多 -差不多 |
[14:02] | Depending on what Orson tells them, | 那要看奥森怎么对警察说了 |
[14:05] | I could get charged with attempted murder. | 撂个蓄意谋杀罪也有可能 |
[14:16] | I’m so glad she has you to take care of her, | 她有你照顾真是太好了 |
[14:18] | and, of course, your mom comes first, Andrew. | 当然你妈最重要 安德鲁 |
[14:21] | And I wouldn’t even ask except, | 要不是今晚开业 |
[14:22] | null | 你知道的 我都不会找你… |
[14:24] | Chairs are here. | 椅子就绪 |
[14:28] | Oh, God, seriously? | 天啊 真的吗 |
[14:29] | Fantastic, thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[14:30] | It’s just two quick hours, | 就两个小时 |
[14:32] | and then we’ll get you right back home with your mom. | 你就可以去陪你妈妈了 |
[14:34] | Thank you, Andrew. | 太谢谢了 安德鲁 |
[14:35] | OK, bye-bye. | 好的 再见 |
[14:36] | Did you finish folding the takeout menus? | 外卖菜单都折好了吗 |
[14:41] | You never asked me to do that. | 你没叫我折啊 |
[14:42] | I shouldn’t have to tell you every little thing, you know. | 难道我要你做你才做吗 |
[14:44] | Show some initiative. | 主动点行吗 |
[14:46] | Wait. Where are my chairs? I didn’t order these. | 等等 我订的椅子呢 不是这种啊 |
[14:50] | – You Lynette Scavo? – Yes. | -你是勒奈特·斯加沃吗 -是 |
[14:52] | Well then, you ordered these. | 那这就是你订的 |
[14:54] | No. Why would I order 50 high chairs | 不可能 我开披萨店 |
[14:56] | for the opening of a pizzeria? | 为何要订50个高脚椅子 |
[14:57] | I don’t know. | 我哪知道 |
[14:57] | I thought it was one of those kiddy pizza places, | 我以为是幼儿披萨店 |
[15:00] | with the games and the animatronic rats. | 有游戏和电动老鼠之类的 |
[15:01] | – Give me that. – Easy there, sally | -拿来 -别激动啊 |
[15:03] | Animatronics rats. Where do they find you people? | 电动老鼠 你们有没有搞错 |
[15:06] | Okay, okay, here it is. See? | 好了 找到了 看到了吗 |
[15:08] | I ordered 50 of item number 7-3… | 我订了50张7-3号… |
[15:12] | Did we find the mistake? | 我们弄错了吗 |
[15:14] | I, um, switched the seven and the one. | 我写成7-1了 |
[15:18] | So we’re both wrong. | 看来我们都错了 |
[15:20] | Now, this place opens in five hours. | 我们店还有五个小时开张 |
[15:22] | How long will it take to fix this? | 重新调货来要多久 |
[15:27] | Hi. I need to rent 50 chairs by tonight at five. | 你好 我想租50张椅子 今晚五点前送到 |
[15:31] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么不行 |
[15:34] | What do you mean, it’s bar mitzvah season? | 什么叫”受戒仪式”季 |
[15:36] | There’s no such thing. | 哪有这说法 |
[15:38] | You still have five? I will take those. Scavo. | 你还有五张 那我要了 我姓斯加沃 |
[15:41] | OK. That brings us to 22. | 好了 这样就22张了 |
[15:44] | Javi, Rico, we got chairs to find. Move it. | 哈维 里克 找到椅子了 快去搬 |
[15:55] | Looks like someone crawled into | 看来昨晚有人 |
[15:56] | a bottle of merlot last night. | 掉进红酒缸子里了 |
[15:58] | Sort of threw myself a little birthday party. | 我貌似给自己办了个生日派对 |
[16:01] | So, if you don’t mind, I’d like to get back to my dry heaving. | 所以你不介意的话 我继续回去睡觉了 |
[16:04] | Quick question. | 有个小问题 |
[16:05] | Was that Zach Young I saw leaving your house | 我是不是看到扎克·杨在今早八点 |
[16:07] | at eight this morning? | 离开你家了 |
[16:10] | Oh. Yeah. Um, he just came by to, uh, | 是啊 他顺路过来… |
[16:15] | drop off a birthday card. | 送我生日贺卡 |
[16:17] | Really cute, little cat with balloons. | 很可爱 有小猫 有气球 |
[16:21] | – All right, bye. – Follow-up. | -你可以走了 -还有问题 |
[16:26] | Why was Zach in your driveway at seven this morning, | 今早七点 为什么扎克在你的车道上 |
[16:29] | in his underwear? | 只穿了件内裤 |
[16:38] | – We had sex last night. – What? | -我们昨晚做爱了 -什么 |
[16:41] | I mean, I think we did. | 我是说 我觉得我们做了 |
[16:42] | That’s what he told me. | 他是这么告诉我的 |
[16:44] | – Weren’t you there? – I don’t remember anything. | -你不是当事人吗 -我什么都不记得了 |
[16:47] | I just woke up and he was in bed next to me. | 我醒来发现他在我床上 |
[16:49] | Thanks again, Gaby. Hey, Carlos. | 再次感谢 加布 你好啊 卡洛斯 |
[16:55] | If you don’t remember, | 如果你不记得 |
[16:57] | then how can you be sure that you and Zach had sex? | 那你怎么敢肯定你俩做爱了 |
[17:00] | Well, we were both half-naked, | 我们都半裸着 |
[17:02] | and there was a condom wrapper, | 还有一只拆开了的安全套 |
[17:04] | and he said I was amazing, which totally sounds like me. | 他说我床上功夫很棒 的确符合事实啊 |
[17:08] | He thinks we’re a couple now. You have to help me. | 他说我们是一对了 求你帮帮我吧 |
[17:11] | I am not getting involved. | 我才不想掺和进来呢 |
[17:14] | God, I can’t believe you bagged another neighborhood kid. | 天啊 你居然又勾上了邻家男孩 |
[17:17] | – Where are you going? – To warn the Scavo boys. | -你去哪 -去警告斯加沃家的儿子 |
[17:31] | – I wanna speak to my wife. – She’s resting. | -我有话要和我妻子说 -她还在休息 |
[17:35] | If we can get back to these questions… | 我们回到问题上吧… |
[17:37] | I fell off a roof. | 我失足坠楼了 |
[17:39] | I need a physician, not a psychiatrist. | 我要内科医生 不是精神病医生 |
[17:41] | Well, I’m afraid it’s hospital policy | 恐怕这是医院政策 |
[17:43] | when there’s a suspected suicide attempt. | 因为有人有自杀的嫌疑 |
[17:45] | I didn’t try to kill myself. | 我不是想自杀 |
[17:48] | But you do have a certain history. | 但你有类似的病史 |
[17:52] | You spent most of 1976 in a psychiatric hospital. | 1976年 你大多时间都在精神病院度过 |
[17:57] | I don’t care to discuss that. | 我不想聊此事 |
[18:00] | You won’t be leaving here until we do. | 那你就无法离开这里了 |
[18:08] | My parents were very religious. | 我父母是虔诚的宗教信徒 |
[18:12] | When I was 16, my father had an affair. | 16岁时 我父亲有了外遇 |
[18:15] | Caused quite a scandal at our church. | 在教会中这是不小的丑闻 |
[18:18] | He became depressed. He started drinking heavily. | 于是他郁郁寡欢 开始严重酗酒 |
[18:22] | My mother grew concerned. | 我妈越来越担心他 |
[18:23] | She didn’t like leaving him alone. | 她不想让爸爸独自在家 |
[18:26] | One night she had to visit a sick friend | 有一天晚上 她去看望一位生病的朋友 |
[18:27] | and asked me to keep an eye on him, | 于是让我照看他 |
[18:29] | but I’d made plans with friends. | 但我和朋友有约 |
[18:31] | I thought I could duck out for a while. | 我以为我能稍稍走开一下 |
[18:34] | When I got home, I found him in the bathroom. | 等我回到家 我发现他在浴室里 |
[18:41] | You blamed yourself? | 于是你很自责 |
[18:45] | I didn’t need to. | 我用不着 |
[18:46] | Mother blamed me enough for both of us. | 我妈没少责怪我俩 |
[18:50] | That must have caused quite a strain in your relationship. | 这肯定让你们的关系很紧张 |
[18:53] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[18:55] | But now and then she suggests little ways | 但后来 她提出了一些建议 |
[18:58] | I might make it up to her. | 让我能补偿她 |
[19:01] | Yes, I’m calling to check on the status of a patient. | 是的 我想询问一下病人的情况 |
[19:05] | Last name Hodge. | 姓霍吉 |
[19:08] | What do you mean, which Hodge? | 什么叫哪个霍吉 |
[19:15] | Gloria, thank God. | 葛罗莉娅 谢天谢地 |
[19:17] | I thought you’d forgotten about me. | 我还以为你把我忘了呢 |
[19:18] | – When are you letting me out of here? – It won’t be long now. | -你什么时候放我出来 -快了 |
[19:22] | In fact, something interesting happened last night. | 事实上 昨晚发生了一件有趣的事 |
[19:26] | Orson tried to kill himself. | 奥森想自杀 |
[19:28] | – Oh, my goodness. Is he OK? – He’ll be fine. | -天啊 他没事吧 -他没事 |
[19:31] | My point is, | 我是说 |
[19:32] | suicide is hardly the act of a happily married man. | 自杀并非婚姻幸福的丈夫所为 |
[19:37] | Gloria, for God’s sake, | 我的天啊 葛罗莉娅 |
[19:39] | give it up. | 放弃吧 |
[19:40] | He doesn’t love me. | 他根本不爱我 |
[19:43] | He will, dear. | 他会的 亲爱的 |
[19:44] | Bree will be gone soon, | 布里马上就会消失的 |
[19:46] | and he’ll need a good woman like you to console him. | 他需要一个你这样的好女人来抚慰他 |
[19:51] | What are you gonna do to Bree? | 你要对布里做什么 |
[19:55] | Gloria? Gloria! | 葛罗莉娅 葛罗莉娅 |
[20:17] | Oh, hey, hon. Did you get some sleep? | 亲爱的 有没有睡着啊 |
[20:20] | Yes. I’m still kinda groggy from those pills, | 睡着了 因为那些药我现在还有点想睡 |
[20:23] | but… | 但是 |
[20:29] | And now I’m awake. | 现在我清醒了 |
[20:31] | OK, little mix-up with the new chairs. | 好吧 这些新椅子是有点乱 |
[20:33] | Which you were in charge of. | 这是你负责的 |
[20:36] | OK, OK, we could point fingers. | 好吧 你可以全都怪我 |
[20:38] | But what’s important is forgetting about what we expected, | 但现在重要的是 先别管我们的期望 |
[20:40] | and focusing on what we have, which isn’t so bad. | 集中精力在现有东西的上 也没那么差 |
[20:45] | I mean, all the different kinds of chairs | 各种不同风格的椅子 |
[20:48] | give the place a kind of Bohemian vibe. | 让这里散发一种波希米亚的气息 |
[20:51] | Plus, if we get a lot of babies, | 另外 如果来了很多宝宝 |
[20:53] | look, we’re just totally set. | 你瞧 我们有充分的准备 |
[20:56] | Tom, I’m sorry. I am. I’m sorry. | 汤姆 对不起 真的 对不起 |
[21:00] | I just… I realize it’s not perfect. | 我 我知道这不完美 |
[21:06] | But… Please say something. | 但是 求你说点什么吧 |
[21:14] | What can I say, Lynette? | 我能说什么呢 勒奈特 |
[21:17] | It is what it is. | 事已至此 |
[21:24] | Why do I have to baby-sit Mom? | 为什么要我照顾妈妈 |
[21:26] | All my friends are gonna be at the opening. | 我所有的朋友都去庆祝开张 |
[21:28] | Austin was gonna sneak us beer. | 奥斯丁会偷偷拿啤酒给我们喝 |
[21:30] | Damn it, Danielle, I have to work. | 该死的 丹妮尔 我得去工作 |
[21:31] | Our mother’s lying helpless upstairs | 我们妈妈正无助地躺在楼上 |
[21:33] | ’cause her husband tried to kill her. | 因为她的丈夫想杀她 |
[21:35] | For just one night, could you try to be responsible? | 只要一个晚上 你能学着担负点责任吗 |
[21:42] | I liked you better when you were a psychopath! | 我更喜欢那个精神变态的你 |
[22:06] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[22:09] | – Oh. You’re here. – I wouldn’t have missed it. | -你来了 -我可不想错过开张 |
[22:12] | You know how I feel about Lynette and Tom. | 你知道我怎么看待勒奈特和汤姆的 |
[22:14] | Uh, look. Zach, I’m glad you’re here. | 扎克 我很高兴你在这里 |
[22:16] | I’ve been wanting to talk, about us. | 我一直想谈谈 关于我们 |
[22:19] | Me too. You being in my life now, | 我也是 你现在是我生命的一部分 |
[22:22] | having the connection that we do, | 我们之间已经有那种关系 |
[22:25] | this is really the first time | 这真的是我妈妈自杀后 |
[22:27] | I’ve been happy since my mother killed herself. | 我第一次感到幸福 |
[22:32] | Could you excuse me a second? | 我能失陪一下吗 |
[22:33] | Of course, baby. Hurry back. | 当然 宝贝 快点回来 |
[22:39] | I am in hell. I just tried to break up with Zach. | 我完蛋了 我刚刚试着和扎克分手 |
[22:42] | The little twerp played the dead mommy card. | 那个小讨厌鬼竟然拿死去的妈妈对付我 |
[22:45] | Can’t let him make you feel guilty. | 不能任由他让你觉得内疚 |
[22:46] | But I am guilty. | 但我确实内疚 |
[22:48] | I don’t remember how we ended up in bed together. | 我不记得我们是怎么上床的 |
[22:51] | Maybe I led him on. | 或许是我勾引他的 |
[22:52] | I’ve got to be sensitive here. | 我都快神经质了 |
[22:55] | – Could you threaten him for me? – What? | -你能帮我威胁他吗 -什么 |
[22:57] | You know, intimidate him. | 恐吓他一下 |
[22:59] | Do the whole jealous, latin, ex-husband thing you do. | 拿出拉丁前夫吃醋的那一套来 |
[23:01] | Tell him if you can’t have me, nobody can. | 告诉他如果你得不到我 别人也休想 |
[23:03] | Forget it. I’m not gonna do that to poor Zach. | 算了吧 我不会对可怜的扎克那么做 |
[23:06] | Hey, I am looking out for Zach, too. | 我也想照顾扎克 |
[23:08] | If I dump him, it’ll destroy him emotionally. | 如果我甩了他 他一定会受不了 |
[23:10] | Better to scare him off. | 还是吓走他比较好 |
[23:15] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[23:19] | – Fine. – Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[23:21] | OK, look, there he goes. | 看 他在那里 |
[23:23] | Go. Go get all cholo on his ass. | 去吧 去吓得他屁滚尿流 |
[23:40] | Hey, Mr. Solis. | 索利斯先生 |
[23:46] | Look, I need to talk to you about something. | 我有点事情要和你谈一下 |
[23:49] | It’s a little awkward, but… | 有点尴尬 但是 |
[23:57] | – Mr. Solis? – What? | -索利斯先生 -什么 |
[24:00] | You were just saying that something was awkward? | 你刚刚在说有点事情很尴尬 |
[24:04] | Never mind. Forget that I said anything. | 别放在心上 当我什么都没说 |
[24:12] | Hey. So how’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[24:14] | You did not have sex with Zach Young. | 你没有和扎克·杨发生关系 |
[24:17] | Really? Did he tell you that? | 真的吗 他这么告诉你的吗 |
[24:19] | – He didn’t have to. – What? | -他没必要说 -什么 |
[24:22] | I was standing next to him at the urinal. | 我小便时站在他旁边 |
[24:25] | I don’t care how drunk you were, | 我不管你当时有多醉 |
[24:26] | if you had sex with him, you’d remember. | 如果你和他发生关系了 你一定记得 |
[24:30] | Little Zach Young? | 小扎克·杨 |
[24:34] | Well, just how much would I have remembered? | 要是做了能记得多少 |
[24:53] | Uh, hey. What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[24:56] | I thought Bree might like some soup. | 我想布里可能要喝点汤 |
[24:58] | It’s my own special recipe. | 这是我的私家食谱 |
[25:03] | I was surprised to find you home. | 我很惊讶你竟然在家 |
[25:06] | I thought the whole street was going to Scavo’s tonight. | 我以为整条街的人今晚都去斯加沃的店了 |
[25:10] | Well, I was supposed to go. | 我本来是要去的 |
[25:12] | But, uh, Andrew said I had to stay home and baby-sit Mom. | 但是安德鲁说我应该呆在家里照顾妈妈 |
[25:15] | Well, that’s just silly. | 这可真傻 |
[25:18] | A vibrant young lady like you should be at the party, | 像你这样有活力的年轻女孩应该参加派对 |
[25:21] | turning boys’ heads. | 让男孩们目不转睛 |
[25:24] | You go. I’ll look after your mother. | 你去吧 我来照顾你妈妈 |
[25:28] | You mean it? | 你说真的吗 |
[25:29] | Just take her dinner up first. | 不过你先把她的晚餐拿上楼 |
[25:32] | I don’t think I can manage the tray with my cane. | 我可没办法拄着拐杖来端托盘 |
[25:36] | Thanks, Grandma. You’re the best. | 谢谢你 奶奶 你最好了 |
[25:39] | This soup smells so good. | 这汤闻起来真棒 |
[25:42] | You wanna score some points, don’t say I brought it. | 你想给自己加分吗 别说是我拿来的 |
[25:46] | Tell her you made it yourself. | 告诉她是你亲手做的 |
[26:28] | Hello! Over here! | 看这里 |
[26:47] | Honey, there is a line out the door. | 亲爱的 门外排了一条长队 |
[26:50] | We are gonna make a killing tonight. | 我们今晚定会大赚一笔 |
[26:51] | I’m happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[26:54] | – For us. – Now it’s us? | -为我们 -现在是我们了吗 |
[26:56] | Because I thought I was the one | 因为我以为我是那个 |
[26:58] | Who was trying to ruin everything. | 专搞破坏的人 |
[26:59] | OK, look, I know I overreacted… | 好吧 我知道我反应过度了 |
[27:02] | Yes, you did, but… I have customers. | 你确实是 但是 我还有客人 |
[27:12] | – Place came out great, huh? – Sure did. | -这地方很棒 对吗 -当然 |
[27:16] | Looks like the whole street’s here. | 好像整条街的人都来了 |
[27:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:21] | Except for Orson, who fell off a roof. | 除了奥森 他从房顶摔了下去 |
[27:24] | You know anything about that? | 你知道这件事吗 |
[27:27] | Why would you think that? | 你为什么这么想 |
[27:30] | I heard you talking to Carlos. | 我听到你和卡洛斯的谈话 |
[27:31] | Answer the question. | 回答我的问题 |
[27:34] | I… I can’t talk about it here. | 我 我没法在这里说那件事 |
[27:37] | It’s complicated. | 事情很复杂 |
[27:39] | It always is with you. | 你总是那么难捉摸 |
[27:42] | Hey, I just had a slice of pizza. It’s pretty good. | 我刚刚吃了一片披萨 非常好吃 |
[27:45] | Is it really good, | 它是真的好吃 |
[27:46] | or are you just pretending you had a slice? | 还是你只是假装吃了一片 |
[27:51] | You and I did not have sex. Admit it. | 你和我没有发生关系 承认吧 |
[27:53] | Of course we did. | 我们当然有 |
[27:54] | Zach, how can you claim to care about me | 扎克 你怎么能一边说关心我 |
[27:57] | and lie to my face? | 一边当我面撒谎 |
[28:02] | I’m sorry. I’m tired of just being your friend. | 抱歉 我可不想仅仅当你的朋友 |
[28:06] | I thought if you saw me as a lover, | 我以为如果你能把我当情人 |
[28:07] | you could think of me as a man, not a boy. | 就能把我看作是男人 而不是男孩 |
[28:10] | Zach, a real man is honest. | 扎克 真正的男人是诚实的 |
[28:12] | All you’ve tried to do is bribe | 你所做的是收买我 |
[28:14] | and trick me into falling in love with you. | 然后耍伎俩让我爱上你 |
[28:16] | A little advice next time? Don’t play games. | 给你一点小建议 别耍花样 |
[28:18] | Just stand up and be the kind of man | 挺起胸膛 成为那种让女人 |
[28:21] | a woman would be proud to share her life with. | 甘愿与共并为之自豪的男人 |
[28:28] | Hello! | 大家好 |
[28:31] | – I think it’s high time to make a toast. -Sure. | -我想是时候致祝酒词了 -当然 |
[28:35] | Um, Tom, where are you? Where…? | 汤姆 你在哪里 |
[28:38] | Tom, you did it. | 汤姆 你成功了 |
[28:40] | There are a lot of people in this room | 这屋子里的大多数人 |
[28:43] | that didn’t think you could pull it off. | 都觉得你不会成功 |
[28:45] | OK, well, maybe just me. | 好吧 也许只有我 |
[28:48] | Anyway, congratulations. | 不管怎样 祝贺你 |
[28:51] | The pizza is excellent, and the service is sublime. | 披萨极佳 服务一流 |
[28:56] | – Cheers. – Speech! | -干杯 -说几句 |
[29:01] | Thank you. Thank you for coming. | 谢谢 谢谢你们能来 |
[29:03] | It means everything in the world to me. | 对我来说意义重大 |
[29:06] | I gotta tell you, when I arrived here this afternoon | 告诉你们 当我今天下午到这儿 |
[29:08] | I saw these weird chairs, | 看到这些奇怪的椅子时 |
[29:10] | I thought the evening was gonna be a total disaster. | 我以为今晚会一片混乱 |
[29:14] | But now, when I look out, | 但是现在 当我放眼望去 |
[29:16] | I can’t even see the chairs. | 这些椅子不见了 |
[29:20] | I just see people eating, laughing, | 我只看到大家在吃喝玩乐 |
[29:22] | and having a great time. | 享受欢乐时光 |
[29:25] | It’s absolutely perfect. | 绝对完美 |
[29:29] | And none of this would have happened | 如果没有我最佳搭档 勒奈特 |
[29:31] | without my amazing partner Lynette. | 这一切都不可能发生 |
[29:37] | Who, uh… to… | 那个 |
[29:46] | I’m sorry. I’m a little… | 抱歉 我有点 |
[29:51] | I think what my husband is trying to say is, | 我想我丈夫想要说的是 |
[29:54] | if you wanna test a marriage, | 如果你们想要检验一段婚姻 |
[29:55] | open a restaurant together. | 一起开家餐馆吧 |
[29:57] | Anyway, um, thank you for coming. | 总之 谢谢你们光临 |
[29:59] | Eat a lot and come back. | 尽情享用 欢迎再来 |
[30:02] | ‘Cause our kids need braces. | 因为我们的孩子们需要依靠 |
[30:08] | Actually, as long as everyone has their glasses raised, | 实际上 既然大家都举杯了 |
[30:11] | I have something that I would like to say. | 我有点话想要说 |
[30:13] | I… Well, I thought of waiting for the perfect romantic spot | 我 我一直在期待一个最浪漫的场景 |
[30:18] | to ask this question, | 来问一个问题 |
[30:19] | but being here tonight, | 但今晚在此 |
[30:20] | enveloped by so much love and warmth, | 充满着爱意与温暖之下 |
[30:22] | I realize that, um, this is the perfect romantic spot. | 我发现 这儿就是最浪漫的场景 |
[30:30] | – Susan Mayer… – Drop the pizza. | -苏珊·梅尔 -把披萨放下 |
[30:35] | Will you make me the happiest man in the world | 你愿意嫁给我 让我成为这世上 |
[30:37] | and be my wife? | 最幸福的男人吗 |
[30:43] | Absolutely. Yes. | 当然愿意 |
[30:56] | Ladies and gentlemen, please. | 女士们 先生们 打扰一下 |
[30:58] | I have something that I’d like to say also. | 其实我也有些话想说 |
[31:03] | Gabrielle Solis, will you marry me? | 加布丽尔·索利斯 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[31:10] | No, there will be no clapping. | 不 不要鼓掌 |
[31:13] | You. Moron. Come with me. | 你这个白痴 跟我来 |
[31:24] | Time for your pills, Mr. Hodge. | 霍吉先生 该吃药了 |
[31:27] | It’s after six? I need to speak with my wife. | 已经过六点了吗 我要和我妻子谈谈 |
[31:30] | What room is she in? | 她在哪个病房 |
[31:32] | Oh. Your wife checked out. | 你的妻子已经出院了 |
[31:35] | – Already? – She was very eager to get home. | -已经出院了 -她非常想要回家 |
[31:38] | Don’t worry. She’ll be fine. | 别担心 她没事 |
[31:39] | I have to talk to her. | 我必须和她谈谈 |
[31:41] | Oh. That reminds me, your mother called. | 我想起来了 你妈妈打电话来过 |
[31:44] | She said she didn’t wanna wake you up. | 她说她不想叫醒你 |
[31:46] | She wanted to make sure we’d be keeping you overnight. | 并且确认我们是否要你留院观察一夜 |
[31:49] | Moms are like that, so protective. | 当妈的就是这样 爱护子女 |
[31:59] | Bree, it’s me. | 布里 是我 |
[32:00] | Are you there? Please pick up. | 你在吗 快接电话 |
[32:04] | Bree? | 布里 |
[32:07] | Please, somebody, pick up the phone. | 拜托 有人吗 快接电话 |
[32:13] | I know you’re mad… | 我知道你生气了 |
[32:13] | I’m not mad, Zach, I’m done. | 扎克 我没有生气 我受够了 |
[32:15] | – You said to be honest. – I did not say to humiliate me. | -你说的要诚实 -我可没说叫你出我丑 |
[32:18] | I’m sorry. All right, I was just trying to… | 对不起 好吗 我只是想要 |
[32:21] | What do you want from me? | 你到底要我怎么样 |
[32:22] | I want you to leave me alone. | 我想要你别烦我 |
[32:24] | This friends thing isn’t gonna work. | 当朋友你还不满足 |
[32:26] | You’ll always want more. | 你就想要得到更多 |
[32:27] | And I’m never gonna love you. Ever. | 我永远都不会爱你 永远 |
[32:30] | Twenty years from now, | 二十年后 |
[32:32] | when you’re all middle-aged and alone, | 当你人至中年 孤身一人时 |
[32:34] | – you’ll regret this. – OK. I’ll take my chances. | -你会后悔的 -好的 我会试一下 |
[32:47] | – Thought you might need this. – Bless you. | -喝杯这个吧 -谢谢你 |
[32:55] | So how did it go with Seabiscuit? | 那个年轻小伙怎么样 |
[32:58] | – He’s devastated. – Of course. | -他非常受伤 -当然 |
[33:01] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[33:02] | I should have known he couldn’t handle | 我应该意识到他无法控制在 |
[33:04] | the whole “let’s be friends” thing. | “我们只做朋友”的地步 |
[33:07] | I don’t blame him. | 我不怪他 |
[33:09] | I’m having kind of a hard time myself being just your friend. | 我自己经历过只和你做朋友的艰难时期 |
[33:13] | Watching you with other guys, being your confidant. | 看着你和其他人在一起 做你的知己 |
[33:17] | Really? I think it’s been nice. | 真的吗 我以为那样很好 |
[33:21] | For you maybe. | 也许对你来说是的 |
[33:24] | Seriously, I don’t know how much longer | 说真的 我不知道 |
[33:27] | I’m gonna be able to keep this up. | 我还能坚持多久 |
[33:35] | Well, hang in there as long as you can | 能坚持多久就坚持多久 |
[33:38] | because I still need you. | 因为我仍然需要你 |
[33:42] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽我所能 |
[33:55] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[33:56] | I have better things to do than baby-sit Mom. | 比起照顾老妈 我还有更好的事情要做 |
[33:59] | She’s fine. Gloria’s watching her. | 她没事 葛罗莉娅在照顾她 |
[34:01] | What? I told you Mom’s ready | 什么 我告诉过你妈妈 |
[34:03] | to go to the cops about Orson. | 准备向警察告发奥森 |
[34:04] | How could you leave her at home with his crazy mother? | 你怎么能把她和他的疯娘留在家里 |
[34:07] | She brought soup. | 她带了汤过来 |
[34:21] | Gloria. What are you doing here? | 葛罗莉娅 你在这里干什么 |
[34:25] | I came to take care of you. | 我来照顾你的 |
[34:29] | I’m so sleepy. | 我太困了 |
[34:31] | Good. Then the pills are working. | 很好 说明那些药起作用了 |
[34:38] | Andrew! Danielle! | 安德鲁 丹妮尔 |
[34:41] | They’re gone. | 他们不在 |
[34:44] | It’s just us. | 只有我们在 |
[34:47] | Now, you rest, hon. | 现在 你休息吧 亲爱的 |
[34:52] | I’m gonna draw you a nice, warm bath. | 我好好地给你洗一个热水澡 |
[35:35] | Oh, Bree. | 布里 |
[35:38] | I wish I could make you understand | 我希望你能明白 |
[35:40] | how deeply I regret having to do this. | 我有多后悔才出此下策 |
[35:44] | Monique, that was easy. She was a slut. | 莫妮可 很容易 她是个荡妇 |
[35:49] | You’re a good woman. | 你是个好女人 |
[35:50] | You didn’t know Orson already had a wife. | 你不知道奥森已有妻室 |
[35:54] | But he did. | 但是他知道 |
[35:56] | And he made a vow to her before God. | 他在上帝面前向她发过誓 |
[36:03] | What sort of mother would I be if I let him break it? | 如果我让他背叛誓言 我还算个母亲吗 |
[36:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:15] | But I will not let him be his father’s son. | 但是我不会让他重走他爸爸的路 |
[36:43] | Wake up, Mr. Hodge. I’ve got dinner. | 醒一醒 霍吉先生 我拿晚餐来了 |
[36:58] | That water’s not too hot, is it? | 水不是很烫 对吗 |
[37:01] | No, it’s just right. | 不烫 刚刚好 |
[37:16] | Mom? You all right? | 妈妈 你还好吗 |
[38:26] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[38:49] | You’ve done this before, haven’t you? | 你以前就这么做过 对吗 |
[39:30] | – Is she all right? – She will be. | -她还好吗 -她会好的 |
[39:33] | Get her some blankets and some dry clothes. | 给她拿点毯子和干衣服 |
[39:36] | Orson? | 奥森 |
[39:40] | Orson! | 奥森 |
[39:47] | Something’s wrong. | 出了点问题 |
[39:50] | I think I’m having a stroke. | 我觉得我中风了 |
[39:54] | You need an ambulance, Mother. | 你需要救护车 妈妈 |
[39:57] | It’s too bad there’s no one here | 真糟糕这里没有人 |
[39:59] | who’d dream of calling you one. | 会想要帮你这个忙 |
[40:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[40:14] | I don’t want her dying in our house. | 我可不想她死在我们家里 |
[40:40] | Hey there. Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[40:45] | Your mother, she tried to kill me. | 你妈妈 想要杀了我 |
[40:49] | Don’t worry about her. | 别担心 |
[40:50] | She’s never gonna hurt you again. | 她永远都不会再伤害你了 |
[40:54] | – And neither will Alma. – Alma? | -阿尔玛也不会了 -阿尔玛 |
[40:57] | – She’s dead. – What? | -她死了 -什么 |
[41:00] | I don’t know what happened, but she’s gone. | 我不知道出什么事了 但是她不在了 |
[41:02] | And she’s taking our troubles with her. | 她把我们和她之间的麻烦都带走了 |
[41:07] | Tomorrow morning, one of our neighbors | 明天早晨 我们的某个邻居 |
[41:10] | will stumble on a gruesome surprise, | 会悄然发现一个骇人的场景 |
[41:13] | two bodies side by side. | 两具尸体并排躺着 |
[41:22] | The police will conclude that Alma fell from the roof, | 警察的结论是 阿尔玛从屋顶失足跌落 |
[41:26] | and when my mother found her, she suffered a stroke. | 当我妈妈发现她时 突然中风 |
[41:33] | When they search the house, | 当他们搜查屋子时 |
[41:35] | they’ll find the note Alma wrote when she faked her suicide, | 他们会发现阿尔玛在佯装自杀时写的纸条 |
[41:39] | and next to it a bag containing Monique’s teeth. | 旁边放着装有莫妮可牙齿的袋子 |
[41:46] | In the face of such evidence, they’ll have no choice | 证据确凿 他们别无选择 |
[41:50] | but to drop the charges against Mike Delfino. | 只能撤销对麦克·德尔非诺的控诉 |
[42:04] | And then you and I are gonna take that honeymoon | 然后你和我会一起踏上 |
[42:06] | we never got around to. | 我们从未分享的蜜月之旅 |
[42:11] | I’d love that. | 我喜欢那样 |
[42:17] | What about your mother? | 那你妈妈呢 |
[42:18] | I mean, after all the things she’s done, | 在她做了那么多事情后 |
[42:22] | is she just gonna get off scot-free? | 她还要逍遥法外吗 |
[42:30] | Thank you, doctor. I know you did all you could. | 谢谢你 医生 我知道你尽力而为了 |
[42:36] | Good news, Mother. | 好消息 妈妈 |
[42:39] | The doctor said your stroke | 医生说你的中风 |
[42:41] | has left you completely paralyzed. | 导致你完全瘫痪了 |
[42:44] | You can’t even speak. | 你甚至不能说话了 |
[42:45] | Which means all our secrets will be safe forever. | 意味着我们的秘密将永远封存 |
[42:50] | Oh, here’s the best part. | 值得庆幸的是 |
[42:53] | Your brain is functioning normally. | 你的大脑功能正常 |
[42:56] | So I don’t have to worry about putting you in jail. | 所以我不用着急把你送进监狱 |
[42:59] | You’re already there. | 你已经入狱了 |
[43:03] | Now, I’m gonna turn your head, | 现在 我要把你的头转过来 |
[43:06] | so you can watch me walk away. | 这样你就能看着我离去 |
[43:10] | You don’t wanna miss it, | 你不想错过的 |
[43:11] | ’cause it’s the last time you’ll ever see me. | 因为这将是你最后一次看到我 |
[43:26] | A surprising thing happened to Orson Hodge | 当奥森·霍吉离开美景镇纪念医院时 |
[43:29] | as he left Fairview Memorial hospital. | 发生了一件惊喜的事情 |
[43:34] | His life began to flash before his eyes. | 他的一生开始在他眼前闪过 |
[43:40] | But it wasn’t his past he saw. | 但他看到的不是他的过往 |
[43:44] | It was his future. | 而是他的将来 |
[43:48] | Ordinary suburban days | 平凡的城郊生活 |
[43:51] | filled with ordinary suburban moments, | 充满着城郊平淡的瞬间 |
[43:54] | each made beautiful because of the housewife by his side. | 因为有妻子的陪伴 一切都很美好 |
[44:02] | Yes, Orson could finally envision | 没错 奥森终于可以展望 |
[44:04] | a life free from secrets and pain. | 一个远离秘密和痛苦的人生 |
[44:10] | And he couldn’t wait for it to begin. | 他迫不及待地想要重新开始 |
[44:13] | Honey, I’m home. | 亲爱的 我回来了 |