时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Ian’s wife Jane passed away… | 伊恩的妻子简去世了 |
[00:06] | … Gaby made a new friend… | 加布交了新朋友 |
[00:08] | A friend friend, not a girlfriend. | 普通的朋友 不是女朋友 |
[00:10] | The finger of guilt… | 证明罪证的手指 |
[00:11] | I think it’s a phone number. | 我觉得这是个电话号码 |
[00:12] | pointed toward Mike. | 将矛头指向麦克 |
[00:14] | They tested my wrench | 他们检测了我的扳手 |
[00:16] | and found traces of this Monique’s blood. | 发现了莫妮可的血迹 |
[00:18] | But he still couldn’t remember. | 但他仍然找不回记忆 |
[00:20] | Bree found a bag of evidence. | 布里找到了一袋证据 |
[00:22] | You have to do something. | 你得想个法子 |
[00:24] | Not until we put these back in her house. | 我们先把牙放回她家 |
[00:27] | Orson had a night… | 奥森度过了良宵 |
[00:30] | – What do you want? – A grandchild. | -你到底想要什么 -抱孙子 |
[00:32] | … he’d soon rather forget. | 但他宁可忘却此夜 |
[00:34] | – You raped my husband. – I could be expecting right now. | -你强奸了我的丈夫 -我期待着那一刻 |
[00:42] | It had been two months since | 麦克·德尔非诺已经从昏迷中 |
[00:44] | Mike Delfino awakened from his coma, | 苏醒两个月了 |
[00:47] | and the memories he had lost were finally starting to return. | 他失去的记忆终于开始慢慢恢复 |
[00:53] | He could now recall the first time he saw Wisteria Lane… | 他现在可以想起初次来到紫藤郡的场景 |
[01:00] | … and the first time he met his new neighbors… | 也能勾勒出第一次见到邻居们的画面 |
[01:05] | … and the first time he heard Susan Mayer laugh. | 以及首次听到苏珊·梅尔的笑声 |
[01:12] | But the memory he most wanted to reclaim still eluded him. | 但他最想找回的记忆仍然无法想起 |
[01:16] | That’s why he had gone to see a hypnotherapist, | 因此他去找催眠治疗师 |
[01:20] | so that he could finally remember everything. | 为了寻回所有的记忆 |
[01:31] | I thought you’d never get here. | 我以为你永远不会来了 |
[01:34] | I’m sorry. The traffic was terrible. | 抱歉 车堵得厉害 |
[01:39] | Sorry about that. | 真抱歉 |
[01:44] | I called my landlord when the pipe started leaking, | 我发现水管漏水之后给房东打了电话 |
[01:47] | and he recommended you. | 他推荐了你 |
[01:49] | I was so flustered I couldn’t find a piece of paper. | 我找不到纸简直都要抓狂了 |
[01:51] | I wrote your number on my hand. | 所以我把你的电话记在了手上 |
[01:53] | After you finish the sink maybe you’d help me wash it off. | 没准你修完之后能帮我清洗一下 |
[01:58] | Look… | 听着 |
[01:59] | I’m flattered, but I’m seeing somebody. | 我很荣幸 但我有交往对象 |
[02:02] | Me too… | 我也有 |
[02:05] | …but he’s married and I’m drunk. | 但他已婚 而且我喝醉了 |
[02:10] | Your, uh, S trap is cracked. | 你的S型管裂了 |
[02:14] | I don’t have one with me. | 我没有随身带来 |
[02:15] | I’ll have to go to the hardware store. | 我得去趟五金店 |
[02:17] | – Now? It’s late. – That water is gonna keep seeping, | -现在吗 很晚了 -不然水就会一直漏 |
[02:20] | cause a lot more damage. | 裂缝会越来越大 |
[02:22] | – I’ll be back in an hour. – I’ll be waiting. | -我一小时后回来 -我会等你的 |
[02:38] | Miss Poulier? | 波利耶小姐 |
[02:41] | I, uh… got that part for the sink. | 我买到了管道 |
[02:47] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[02:57] | What happened, Mike? | 怎么了 麦克 |
[02:58] | God, I almost had it. I was so close. | 天呐 我差点儿就记起来了 就差一点 |
[03:00] | Close to what? | 差点儿记起什么 |
[03:02] | When I went back to Monique’s place, | 我回到莫妮可家的时候 |
[03:04] | Somebody else was there. | 还有别人在那里 |
[03:06] | – Who? – I don’t know. I couldn’t see it. | -谁 -我不知道 我记不起来了 |
[03:09] | Yes, there were still many things | 是的 还有许多事情 |
[03:11] | Mike Delfino couldn’t remember. | 麦克·德尔非诺无法记起 |
[03:14] | Then why are you smiling? | 那你为什么笑 |
[03:17] | But he’d finally remembered the most important thing of all. | 但有件最重要的事情 他想起来了 |
[03:23] | ‘Cause now I know I didn’t kill her. | 因为现在我知道 她不是我杀的了 |
[04:10] | It was 6:00 in the morning, | 早晨6点钟 |
[04:13] | and Bree Hodge was faced with a dilemma | 布里·霍吉陷入进退两难的窘境 |
[04:16] | familiar to countless housewives. | 这一窘境是所有的主妇都熟知的 |
[04:20] | Should she wake her husband to discuss recent events | 她应该叫醒她的丈夫 |
[04:23] | that were weighing heavily on her mind? | 来讨论萦绕在心中的烦恼 |
[04:26] | Or should she let him continue to get the rest he needed? | 还是让丈夫继续他的美梦呢 |
[04:31] | Bree made the obvious choice. | 布里理所当然作出了选择 |
[04:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:38] | But you’ve been out cold for 10 hours and we need to talk. | 但你已经昏迷了10小时 咱们得谈谈 |
[04:43] | I remember drinking the Scotch, | 我记得喝了苏格兰威士忌 |
[04:45] | and then Alma suddenly sitting up. | 然后阿尔玛突然站起来 |
[04:48] | But after that… nothing. | 但是之后发生了什么 都不记得了 |
[04:50] | Oh, dear. I’m not sure how to tell you this, | 亲爱的 我不知道怎么告诉你 |
[04:53] | but after Alma knocked you out, | 但是阿尔玛把你弄晕之后 |
[04:56] | she assaulted you. | 她侵犯了你 |
[04:59] | – Where? – Sexually. | -哪里 -性侵犯 |
[05:03] | – She had sex with you. – That’s impossible. | -她跟你发生了性关系 -这不可能 |
[05:05] | Your drink was laced with pills for… erectile dysfunction. | 你喝的酒里掺了壮阳药 |
[05:09] | But I was dead to the world. | 但是我都不省人事了 |
[05:12] | No, dear, you were dead to the waist. | 不 亲爱的 你只是上身不省人事了 |
[05:14] | I had sex with Alma and I wasn’t even conscious? | 我在无意识的状态下跟阿尔玛做爱了吗 |
[05:18] | How reminiscent of our marriage. | 咱们的婚姻多难忘啊 |
[05:20] | OK, this is no joke. | 好了 这不是笑话 |
[05:23] | She raped you and your mother helped. | 她强奸了你而且你妈妈是帮凶 |
[05:26] | After we dress we’re going to the police. | 咱们穿好衣服就去警察局 |
[05:28] | – I can’t do that. – Orson, I know you’re embarrassed, | -我不去 -奥森 我知道你很难为情 |
[05:32] | but what they did to you was a crime. | 但是她们这是犯罪 |
[05:35] | I can’t go to the police. Not now, not ever. | 我不去警察局 现在不行 以后也不行 |
[05:38] | Orson! Your ex-wife is a homicidal rapist, | 奥森 你的前妻是有凶杀倾向的强奸犯 |
[05:41] | and your mother is straight out of I, Claudius. | 而你妈简直就在诠释《我,克劳迪斯》 |
[05:44] | Why do you refuse to deal with them? | 为什么你要逃避她们 |
[05:52] | I think it’s time I told you about the night | 我想是时候向你全盘托出 |
[05:54] | Monique Poulier died. | 莫妮可·波利耶的死亡之夜了 |
[06:04] | – What do you think of this one? – Pretty sexy. | -你觉得这件怎么样 -非常性感 |
[06:07] | Is sexy what you’re going for at the funeral | 你觉得去参加男友前妻的葬礼 |
[06:09] | of your boyfriend’s wife? | 穿得性感合适吗 |
[06:11] | You’re right. I’ll keep looking. | 说得对 我接着找 |
[06:13] | Why are you even going? Won’t it be weird? | 你为什么要去呢 不会尴尬吗 |
[06:15] | No, it’ll be fine. Ian wants me there. | 不会的 伊恩想让我在场 |
[06:18] | Yeah, but it’ll be all of Jane’s friends and family, | 是啊 但是那里都是简的朋友和家人 |
[06:20] | and you’ll be the other woman who swooped in… | 你会成为不速之客 |
[06:23] | OK, yes, it’ll be weird, but it’s not about me. | 是的 是会很尴尬 但葬礼不是为了我 |
[06:26] | This is about Jane and Ian. | 葬礼的主角是简和伊恩 |
[06:29] | What if I wear this one? | 我穿这件怎么样 |
[06:31] | Then it’ll be about Jane, Ian and your boobs. | 那葬礼的主角就变成简 伊恩和你的胸 |
[06:36] | I have got to get more depressing clothes. | 我必须得买些低调的衣服了 |
[06:39] | OK, I just need to keep a low profile through the memorial. | 好吧 我在葬礼上保持低调就好了 |
[06:42] | ‘Cause once I get through this, | 因为一旦我熬过了这次 |
[06:44] | Ian can officially introduce me as his girlfriend, | 伊恩就能把我以女友的身份正式介绍给他人了 |
[06:47] | and we’ll finally be a normal, non-adulterous couple. | 而我们的关系就终于从通奸变成正常的恋情了 |
[06:52] | – What does this one say to you? – Modest, reserved, | -这件你觉得怎么样 -端庄 矜持 |
[06:55] | and definitely not dating the dead lady’s husband. | 而且绝不是在跟死者的丈夫交往 |
[06:59] | Sold. | 成交 |
[07:00] | I’m not gonna get you towels for your birthday. | 我不会给你浴巾当生日礼物的 |
[07:03] | Let’s go to the jewelry department. | 咱们去看珠宝 |
[07:05] | No, Zach. | 不 扎克 |
[07:06] | I only accept jewelry from men I plan on sleeping with. | 我只接受准备和他上床的人送的珠宝 |
[07:08] | Well, OK, so where does that leave me? | 好吧 那我能买什么 |
[07:13] | You can buy me that toilet seat cover. | 你可以给我买马桶套 |
[07:16] | Fine. I… We’re just friends. | 好吧 我 我们只是普通朋友 |
[07:18] | Can I at least take you out for a birthday dinner? | 过生日我请你吃顿晚饭总可以吧 |
[07:21] | There will be no celebration. I’m turning 31. | 我不会庆祝的 我已经31了 |
[07:24] | I’m a single woman in her thirties. | 我是个30多岁的单身女人 |
[07:26] | I now have to subscribe to Cat Fancy. | 我现在得开始订阅《猫迷》 |
[07:29] | It’s the law. | 这是规律 |
[07:30] | Age is just a number. It doesn’t mean anything. | 年龄只是个数字 没什么意义 |
[07:33] | It means something to me. | 对我来说有意义 |
[07:34] | Being alone at this age, it’s… hard, | 这个年龄单身 非常痛苦 |
[07:37] | and it’s only gonna get harder. I’m so depressed. | 而且还会变得更痛苦 我很沮丧 |
[07:42] | Let me buy you a car. | 让我给你买辆车吧 |
[07:44] | No thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[07:46] | But I do need a liquid soap dispenser. | 但我确实需要个装液体皂的容器 |
[07:51] | Go. | 去吧 |
[08:10] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:13] | Oh, sorry. Didn’t mean to disturb you. | 对不起 我无意打扰你 |
[08:16] | I was just trying to see whether or not | 我只是想知道这张床 |
[08:18] | this was a regular king or a California king. | 是特大号 还是超长特大号 |
[08:20] | I think it’s a regular. California kings are much longer. | 我觉得是特大号 超长特大号比这个长很多 |
[08:25] | Is your wife particularly tall? | 你爱人很高吗 |
[08:28] | Oh, I’m, uh… I’m not married. | 我 我还没有结婚 |
[08:30] | Oh. Why don’t you try it out. | 怎么不试试呢 |
[08:33] | It’s OK. I can wait until you get off. | 没关系 我可以等你下来 |
[08:36] | That’ll happen a lot faster if you just hop on board. | 你也上床来 高潮会来得快一点儿 |
[08:40] | I’m sorry? | 什么意思 |
[08:42] | It was a shameless sex joke. | 我刚说了个色情笑话 |
[08:45] | I was flirting with you. | 我在跟你调情呢 |
[08:47] | Oh! Right. | 是这样啊 |
[08:50] | Sorry, I can be a little dense. | 抱歉 我有点儿迟钝 |
[08:53] | – Can we start over? – No. Moment’s gone. You killed it. | -咱们能重来吗 -不 意境让你抹杀了 |
[08:57] | You know, I’m in a bit of a hurry, | 你知道吗 我今天还有点儿急事儿 |
[08:59] | but maybe we can try this again sometime. | 但也许咱们可以再找个时间见面 |
[09:04] | – It could happen. – Hey. Sorry it took so long. | -也许 -抱歉拖了很久 |
[09:08] | – Mr. Young? – Oh, you know my “friend” Zach? | -杨先生 -你认识我”朋友”吗 扎克 |
[09:13] | – No, I don’t think so. – I’m Luke… Purdue. | -不 我想我不认识 -我是鲁克·柏图 |
[09:17] | I’m on your legal team. | 我在你律师团工作 |
[09:18] | I’m taking point on the Halverson deal. | 正接手霍尔沃森的项目 |
[09:20] | Yeah, right. | 是的 对的 |
[09:23] | Again, it was nice meeting you. | 再一次 很高兴见到你 |
[09:27] | Sir. | 先生 |
[09:30] | That was really weird. | 真怪 |
[09:32] | I don’t even know the guy, and he works for me. | 我都不认识这个人 但他居然为我工作 |
[09:36] | Works for me, too. | 我也觉得很好 |
[09:43] | – Bree… – Please don’t touch me. | -布里 -请不要碰我 |
[09:47] | All this time you’ve said you wanted the truth. | 你一直都说想要真相 |
[09:49] | That’s before I knew what it was. | 那是因为我不知道真相是什么 |
[09:51] | You see, that’s why I’ve tried to protect you from this. | 你看 这就是为何我想保护你远离这件事 |
[09:54] | Yeah, but you weren’t just trying to protect me, were you? | 是啊 但你不光是为了保护我 对吗 |
[10:00] | – What do you want me to do? – Exonerate Mike. | -你想让我怎么做 -帮麦克洗清罪过 |
[10:04] | How could you stand by | 你怎么能眼睁睁 |
[10:05] | and let an innocent man be dragged off to prison? | 让一个无辜的人当替罪羊呢 |
[10:08] | You think I haven’t felt terrible? | 你觉得我不感到愧疚吗 |
[10:09] | Unless after he’d been in a coma because | 倘若他没有被一个疯子 |
[10:12] | some lunatic ran him over. | 撞成昏迷呢 |
[10:14] | He has had a rough year. I want to help Mike. | 他今年是很不顺 我想帮助麦克 |
[10:18] | How do I do that without implicating myself? | 我要怎么帮他才能不让自己牵连进去呢 |
[10:20] | I could go to jail. | 我可能会坐牢的 |
[10:22] | I don’t care if you go to jail. | 我不在乎你是不是会坐牢 |
[10:24] | You have done a horrible thing and you have to make it right. | 你干了可怕的事 你就必须得负责任 |
[10:28] | I mean it, Orson. | 我是认真的 奥森 |
[10:30] | If you don’t fix this, I will. | 如果你不这么做 我会的 |
[10:35] | Well, I guess I’m in no position to argue. | 看来我无理争辩了 |
[10:38] | No, you’re not. | 没错 |
[10:45] | – Morning, Andrew. – Hey, Orson. | -早上好 安德鲁 -你好 奥森 |
[10:47] | I was just gonna ask if you guys wanted some coffee. | 我来问问你们要不要咖啡 |
[10:50] | Oh, yeah, thanks. I could use some. | 这样啊 谢谢 我正好想来点 |
[10:53] | It’s gonna be a long day. | 度过这漫长的一天 |
[11:02] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢你 -谢谢 |
[11:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:09] | Mom! | 妈 |
[11:10] | Dinner is in an hour. You know the rules. | 还有一个小时就要吃晚餐了 别坏了规矩 |
[11:13] | And so do you. | 你也是 |
[11:14] | I know, I know, but he gave me the face. | 我知道 可他对我卖萌 |
[11:17] | You fell for the face. What are you, a rookie? | 你动容了 你以为你是新手啊 |
[11:20] | OK, you’re right. | 好吧 你说得没错 |
[11:22] | Sorry, buddy. Mom’s the boss. | 抱歉了 伙计 你妈是老大 |
[11:26] | I feel nothing. | 毫无感觉 |
[11:32] | Hi, Lynette. Hey, Tom. | 你好啊 勒奈特 汤姆 |
[11:34] | How’s the restaurant coming? | 餐厅怎么样了 |
[11:36] | Ready for the big opening? | 准备好盛大开业了吗 |
[11:37] | Oh, we’re getting there. Let me give you a coupon. | 差不多了 给你一张优惠券 |
[11:40] | Free extra topping on any medium or large. | 中大号披萨 免费加料 |
[11:43] | How nice. | 太好了 |
[11:45] | But you know what would be even nicer? | 知道更好的吗 |
[11:47] | Hire my nephew to work for you. | 雇我侄子去你店里 |
[11:51] | You know, the coupon’s good all week. | 那个… 优惠券本周内都有效 |
[11:52] | Look, I don’t know what lies you’ve heard about Austin. | 听着 我不知道你听说了奥斯丁的什么谣言 |
[11:55] | You can’t be listening to vicious gossip. | 可你不能轻信那些恶毒的谣言 |
[11:57] | I heard he got arrested for beating some guy up. | 我听说他因伤人而被抓了 |
[12:00] | OK, that one’s pretty accurate. | 好吧 这是事实 |
[12:01] | Edie, I’m all staffed up. | 伊迪 人已经招满了 |
[12:04] | Oh, come on, help me out. | 拜托 帮个忙吧 |
[12:06] | Seriously. Ever since Julie dumped him | 真的 自从朱莉甩了他 |
[12:08] | he’s been depressed and mopey. He’s driving me crazy. | 他就郁郁寡欢 快把我逼疯了 |
[12:10] | Please! Any crappy job you got. | 求你了 随便什么烂活都行 |
[12:15] | I guess I could use an extra guy in back. | 我想后厨还可以用个人 |
[12:17] | Have him there tomorrow, 8:00 in the morning. | 明早八点 带他过来 |
[12:20] | Thank you. Thank you so, so much. | 谢谢 太感谢了 |
[12:23] | Edie, you forgot your coupon. | 伊迪 你忘拿优惠券了 |
[12:26] | Oh, Tom, please. | 拜托 汤姆 |
[12:27] | You’ve checked out my butt enough times | 你又不是没偷瞄我的屁股 |
[12:29] | to know I don’t eat pizza. | 我可不吃披萨 |
[12:44] | – Zach. – I know. | -扎克 -听我说 |
[12:45] | You said you wanted to be alone for your birthday, | 你说你想独自过生日 |
[12:47] | but that’s just dumb. | 但这也太傻了 |
[12:49] | – So I’m gonna take you out. – Oh, that’s so sweet, but I… | -所以我想带你出去玩 -你真好 可我… |
[12:52] | Don’t worry. It’s gonna be | 没事 就当作 |
[12:53] | one friend keeping another friend company. | 朋友之间互相陪伴嘛 |
[12:55] | It’s not gonna be a date. | 不是情侣间的约会 |
[12:58] | Luke’s gonna be here in 20 minutes, | 鲁克还有20分钟就要到了 |
[12:59] | and that kind of will be a date. | 我和他要去约会 |
[13:02] | Luke? | 鲁克 |
[13:04] | – My lawyer guy? – Yeah. | -我的那位律师吗 -是啊 |
[13:07] | That isn’t a problem, is it? | 没问题吧 |
[13:09] | ‘Cause this is what friends do, | 朋友间就应如此 |
[13:10] | they talk about each other’s dates. | 互相聊聊约会对象 |
[13:13] | No, I’m cool. | 我没事 |
[13:15] | Have a great time. Uh, I’m gonna get out of your hair. | 玩得开心 我不影响你梳妆打扮了 |
[13:22] | So you think this guy’s really into you? | 你觉得他真心喜欢你吗 |
[13:25] | Well, he seemed to like me in the mattress department, | 他在卖床的地方看上我的 |
[13:28] | so here’s hoping I like him in the mattress department. | 希望我也能看上他的床上功夫 |
[13:34] | What? Friends say these things. | 怎么了 朋友间可以聊这些的 |
[13:41] | Orson. | 奥森 |
[13:43] | Oh, well, I’m in luck. | 好家伙 我挺幸运的 |
[13:46] | The whole coven is here. | 女巫组合都在呢 |
[13:50] | I just stopped by to say thank you. | 我过来是想说声谢谢 |
[13:53] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[13:55] | I bought a pregnancy test, but it’s too soon to take it. | 我买了验孕棒 不过现在测还早 |
[13:58] | I wasn’t talking about the sex, | 我不是说咱俩上床 |
[14:00] | though hats off, Mother, | 还要对我妈脱帽致敬 |
[14:02] | for colluding in my rape. | 串通她强奸我 |
[14:04] | I think it’s great that we can still surprise each other. | 我们能互相制造惊喜 真是太妙了 |
[14:07] | No, I was talking more about what you did for me and Bree. | 我想说的是 你们对我和布里的影响 |
[14:10] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[14:11] | Your little stunt made her so angry | 你的小伎俩让她愤怒至极 |
[14:13] | she demanded we go to the police. | 她建议我们去报警 |
[14:16] | She forced my hand. | 她逼我的 |
[14:19] | – So I told her everything. – Everything? | -所以我什么都告诉她了 -所有事吗 |
[14:21] | That is rather unwise. | 太不明智了 |
[14:25] | I faced my worst fear, | 我直面内心深处的恐惧 |
[14:27] | the moment I felt sure would end my marriage, | 甚至以为我的婚姻就要结束了 |
[14:29] | and guess what? It didn’t. | 但结果呢 并没有 |
[14:33] | – She forgave you? – Not entirely. | -她原谅你了 -没有完全原谅 |
[14:37] | Not yet. But she’ll come around. | 暂时而已 她会回心转意的 |
[14:40] | The good news is | 好消息是 |
[14:42] | the months of dread, the fear of discovery, | 几个月的恐惧 害怕被揭发 |
[14:45] | that’s all over. | 都结束了 |
[14:48] | So thank you. | 所以谢谢你们 |
[14:50] | And goodbye. | 再见了 |
[14:56] | Wait! I could be carrying your child. | 等等 我有可能怀上你的孩子了 |
[15:00] | I don’t care if you’ve got the Hodge septuplets in there. | 就算你怀上了我们家的七胞胎 我也不在乎 |
[15:04] | I’m sticking with Bree. | 我跟定布里了 |
[15:12] | Why must he make everything so difficult? | 他为什么总把事情变得这么复杂 |
[15:21] | Uh, floor’s done. | 地拖好了 |
[15:24] | I told you I wanted this floor to sparkle like your mom’s. | 我说过 我想让地板和你们家一样亮 |
[15:27] | Now does this floor look “Bree Hodge clean” to you? | 你觉得这地板看着像”布里式”干净吗 |
[15:30] | Uh, no. Looks “Andrew Van de Kamp clean.” | 不是 看着像”安德鲁式”干净 |
[15:35] | But your disappointment in me is very Bree Hodge. | 而你的口气挺”布里式”的 |
[15:38] | OK, just for that, you get to help me take out the trash. | 口无遮拦 罚你陪我倒垃圾 |
[15:43] | I know you think I’m being a hardass, | 我知道你觉得我很严 |
[15:45] | but I’m just looking for a basic level of professionalism. | 但我只想更加专业一点 |
[15:53] | Austin? What the hell’s going on here? | 奥斯丁 怎么回事 |
[15:57] | Just talking to the delivery guy. | 和外卖聊天呢 |
[16:00] | Hey, where’d he go? | 他哪去了 |
[16:03] | Are you high? | 你吸大麻了 |
[16:05] | Only… | 只吸了… |
[16:08] | Totally. | 一整根 |
[16:10] | – Austin! – Dude, not smart. | -奥斯丁 -伙计 你惨了 |
[16:12] | But I have good reason, and when you hear it | 但我有苦衷的 说给你听 |
[16:16] | you’re not gonna make that face anymore. | 你就不会对我摆臭脸了 |
[16:20] | Julie Mayer dumped me | 朱莉·梅尔把我甩了 |
[16:22] | and I’m very… very upset. | 我非常… 非常不开心 |
[16:28] | Your face is not changing. | 你怎么还是一副臭脸 |
[16:31] | Get your stuff, | 收拾东西 |
[16:32] | get the hell out of my restaurant. You’re fired. Go on. | 离开餐厅 你被炒了 快走 |
[16:42] | The floor’s looking pretty clean right now, isn’t it? | 现在地板看起来干净多了 对吧 |
[16:50] | You said he’d come back to me. | 你说他会回心转意 |
[16:52] | You said deep down he still loves me. | 你说他还是打心底里爱我的 |
[16:54] | You heard him today, he hates me. | 今天你看到了 他恨死我了 |
[16:56] | You ravished him against his will. | 强扭的瓜不甜 |
[16:59] | He’s bound to be touchy in the short run. | 短期内 他必然很难对付 |
[17:01] | I’ll handle Orson, you just worry about the baby. | 我来对付奥森 你养好胎 |
[17:04] | He said he doesn’t care. | 他说他不在乎 |
[17:06] | He says that now, | 他现在说不在乎 |
[17:08] | but he will not abandon his own flesh and blood. | 但他不会丢下亲生骨肉不管的 |
[17:11] | You’re his flesh and blood. | 你也是他的血亲啊 |
[17:13] | He put you in a home. | 可他送你进养老院了 |
[17:16] | You know, I usually don’t say this to expectant mothers, | 我通常不会建议孕妇这么做 |
[17:20] | but for God’s sake have a Scotch. | 但拜托 喝杯酒放放松吧 |
[17:26] | I should just call the police. | 我干脆报警得了 |
[17:30] | – What? – I know what he did. | -什么 -我知道他做的好事 |
[17:32] | If he’s never gonna love me, why should I protect him? | 如果他不爱我了 我为什么要护着他 |
[17:36] | I’d rather see him in jail | 我宁愿看他坐牢 |
[17:37] | than playing house with Tammy Tight-ass. | 也不愿看他和风韵犹存的荡妇生活 |
[17:39] | Knock it off, Alma. | 省省吧 阿尔玛 |
[17:41] | I will make Orson come around. | 我会让奥森回心转意的 |
[17:44] | I don’t believe you anymore. | 我不再相信你了 |
[17:46] | She’s got her claws in him and she’s not letting go. | 她已经用魔爪把他抓牢了 |
[17:50] | Don’t be so sure. | 别把话说死 |
[17:53] | I was looking over at their house last night, | 我昨晚偷看了他们 |
[17:56] | and I saw something | 我看到了 |
[17:59] | very… curious. | 非常有趣的一幕 |
[18:02] | What? | 什么 |
[18:05] | You can’t see it down here. | 下面看不着 |
[18:09] | We need to be up higher. | 得去楼上看 |
[18:23] | How can you see anything from here? | 你在这儿能看到什么 |
[18:25] | There’s not even a window. | 连一扇窗都没有 |
[18:29] | Gloria? | 葛罗莉娅 |
[18:32] | Gloria! | 葛罗莉娅 |
[18:35] | Just calm down, sweetheart. | 冷静点 亲爱的 |
[18:37] | – Gloria, let me out! – Stress isn’t good for the baby. | -葛罗莉娅 放我出去 -紧张对胎儿不好 |
[18:40] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[18:43] | Gloria! | 葛罗莉娅 |
[19:06] | – So how are you holding up? – Better, now that you’re here. | -你还好吧 -好些了 你也在这儿了 |
[19:10] | Oh! No, I want to, um, keep a low profile. | 别 我不想太引人注目 |
[19:13] | I’ve kissed a hundred lips today. | 我今天亲了无数人了 |
[19:15] | I assure you, it would look more conspicuous if I didn’t. | 我保证 如果不亲你会更奇怪的 |
[19:22] | OK, that’s enough. | 行了 可以了 |
[19:30] | Ian. Oh! You must be shattered. | 伊恩 你肯定心都碎了 |
[19:34] | – I know I am. – Thanks for coming, Lynn. | -反正我是如此 -琳 谢谢你抽空赶来 |
[19:40] | You know, Jane used to kid me about you. | 知道吗 简以前老是开你我的玩笑 |
[19:43] | – Did she? – She’d say, “Lynn, | -是吗 -她说 “琳 |
[19:46] | if anything ever happens to me, I want you to marry Ian. | 如果我万一哪天不测 你就嫁给伊恩吧 |
[19:51] | You’re pushy. | 你这么严厉 |
[19:53] | Maybe you could get him to pick up his socks.” | 或许能让他把袜子收好” |
[19:58] | Listen, um, if you ever need to talk, I’m here. | 真的 如果你需要找人聊聊 我随时奉陪 |
[20:03] | Why don’t you stop over some night for a home-cooked meal? | 或者来我家吃顿饭过夜也行 |
[20:08] | Oh, that’s very kind of you, | 你人太好了 |
[20:10] | but I wouldn’t dream of putting you out. | 但我从不敢这么想 |
[20:13] | Well, I won’t take no for an answer. | 我可不想听你说不 |
[20:17] | Have you got my number? | 你有我的电话吗 |
[20:19] | I sure as hell do. | 没有才怪 |
[20:21] | Well, I’m sure I’ll find it in Jane’s phone book. | 肯定能在简的电话簿里找到 |
[20:24] | Let me give it to you, just in case. | 我直接给你吧 以防万一 |
[20:30] | Call any time. | 随时打给我哦 |
[20:39] | Watch yourself. | 小心点 |
[20:45] | So I was there on a plumbing job. | 我就是去修水管 |
[20:47] | It makes complete sense. I had no reason to want her dead. | 这下说通了 我怎么会去杀她呢 |
[20:50] | I always thought hypnotherapy was a bunch of bull. | 我还以为是你冲动了 |
[20:53] | But damn. | 但不是 |
[20:55] | This is huge, man. You didn’t kill anyone. | 这回算是大突破 你没有杀人 |
[20:58] | The murderer has to be this yellow gloves guy. | 凶手一定是戴着黄手套的那家伙 |
[21:00] | Yeah, but no matter how much I concentrate, | 对 但无论我怎么集中精神 |
[21:03] | I still can’t see a face. | 我始终看不清那张脸 |
[21:04] | Ah, you will. Look at the progress that you’ve made so far. | 你会的 你看看事态的进展 |
[21:08] | You’re gonna find this guy, | 你总会找到凶手的 |
[21:10] | and then you’re gonna hand his ass over to the cops. | 然后把他缴送进警局 |
[21:13] | Yeah. Something like that. | 对 一定 |
[21:18] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[21:29] | Well, Ian seems to be holding up. | 伊恩看上去似乎还扛得住呢 |
[21:31] | It’s just a mask. The man is devastated. | 假象罢了 他可伤心了 |
[21:34] | Tomorrow night, | 明天晚上 |
[21:35] | I’m gonna swing by his place to offer him a casserole | 我打算到他家为他下厨 |
[21:38] | and a shoulder to cry on. | 顺便借个肩膀给他哭泣 |
[21:41] | Will that shoulder be wearing a spaghetti strap | 是不是准备穿一件性感吊带衫 |
[21:43] | and Chanel No. 5? | 配上香奈儿5号香水 |
[21:45] | You know me so well. | 你真懂我 |
[21:47] | Oh! Look at him. | 看看那个可人儿 |
[21:49] | Even in mourning the man is scrumptious. | 即使肃穆深沉 都叫人蠢蠢欲动 |
[21:55] | I’m sorry for eavesdropping, | 抱歉 偷听你们谈话 |
[21:56] | but don’t you think | 不过 你们不觉得 |
[21:58] | your conversation is a little inappropriate? | 在这种场合讨论这个话题不大合适吗 |
[22:00] | I mean, we’re here to grieve, | 我是说 我们来这里是为了悼念故人 |
[22:02] | not cruise. | 而非寻欢作乐 |
[22:03] | I’m sorry, and you are…? | 抱歉 请问你是 |
[22:07] | Susan Mayer. | 苏珊·梅尔 |
[22:08] | I’m… a friend of the family. | 我是这家人的朋友 |
[22:14] | Then you know how lonely Ian’s been. | 那你肯定了解伊恩他如今有多寂寞 |
[22:17] | And if I want to do something about that, | 我愿意弥补他的空虚 |
[22:20] | it’s no business of yours. | 你管不着 |
[22:26] | Look, just to save you the embarrassment, | 我不想让你很尴尬 |
[22:29] | Ian’s seeing someone. | 但伊恩已经心有所属了 |
[22:32] | Who? | 谁 |
[22:35] | I’m not at liberty to say. | 我无意多加透露 |
[22:37] | Under the circumstances, | 考虑到现在这个特殊时期 |
[22:39] | they’d prefer to keep it quiet. | 他们选择不予公开 |
[22:40] | I don’t believe it. If there were some bimbo in the picture, | 我才不信 如果真有外人插足 |
[22:43] | I’d have heard about it. | 我肯定有所耳闻了 |
[22:44] | As far as I’m concerned, he’s free meat. | 依我看 他是任人垂涎的大肥肉呢 |
[22:49] | OK, it’s me. | 好吧 是我 |
[22:51] | What? | 什么 |
[22:51] | I’m the bimbo. He’s my meat. | 我就是那个女人 他是我的肉 |
[22:58] | All righty. I just wanted to clear that up. | 我承认 我只是想澄清一下事实 |
[23:03] | And now I’m going to go find myself a seat | 我想换个视角更好的座位 |
[23:05] | with a better view. | 失陪了 |
[23:11] | Here are your W-4s. | 这是你们的雇约合同 |
[23:13] | Please sign them | 请大家签个字 |
[23:14] | and get them back to me as soon as possible. | 然后尽快交到我这里 |
[23:16] | Also, I’m gonna need a copy… Hi. | 并且 我还需要一份 你好啊 |
[23:19] | …of your driver’s license. | 你们驾驶执照的复印件 |
[23:21] | – Austin? – Yeah. | -奥斯丁 -是 |
[23:23] | What are you doing here? I fired you. | 你怎么还在这儿 我已经解雇你了 |
[23:25] | Well, Mr. Scavo gave me my job back. | 斯加沃先生又把我聘回来了 |
[23:32] | You hired him back? | 你又聘他了 |
[23:33] | Did he tell you he was stoned on the job? | 他有告诉你他上班时嗑药的光荣历史吗 |
[23:36] | Yeah, and he knows if he does it again he is out of here. | 提过 我告诉他如果再犯直接走人 |
[23:39] | Look, I don’t know what kind of hustle you pulled on him. | 我不知道你和他说了什么花言巧语 |
[23:42] | It won’t work on me. | 但我不吃你这套 |
[23:43] | Lynette. | 勒奈特 |
[23:44] | No. I fired him. | 不行 我已经炒了他 |
[23:45] | And you are gonna stay fired. | 总之你不能再回来了 |
[23:47] | Honey, can I see you in the back for a sec? | 宝贝 能过来聊几句吗 |
[23:56] | What the hell are you doing, | 你干嘛呢 |
[23:57] | talking to me like that in front of my staff? | 当着员工的面对我这么不留情面 |
[23:59] | Sorry, but you totally blindsided me out there. | 抱歉 但是你先完全无视我的 |
[24:02] | No, I was the one who was blindsided. | 不是 是你根本不把我放眼里 |
[24:03] | You just went off me without hearing what my reasons were. | 你根本不愿听听我的理由 |
[24:06] | Well, I’m sorry. Let’s hear them. | 很抱歉 那你说呗 |
[24:07] | What are your reasons for bringing back Joe Bong-Hit? | 你为什么把那个瘾君子又找回来 |
[24:09] | I’ll tell you if you drop that tone | 要是你别用这种语气 |
[24:12] | and stop making that face. | 还摆个臭脸 我就告诉你 |
[24:14] | What is…? | 什么呀 |
[24:16] | This was a business decision. | 这是个商业决策 |
[24:18] | In case you hadn’t noticed, | 你之前没意识到 |
[24:19] | and I hadn’t until the waitresses pointed it out to me | 直到那个女侍应提醒我之前 我也不知道 |
[24:22] | Austin is hot. | 奥斯丁人缘极好 |
[24:23] | He’ll bring in every girl from Fairview High | 他将把美景镇中学所有的女生 |
[24:25] | and half the boys’ chorus. | 以及一半的合唱团男生都召集过来 |
[24:27] | What’s more,Edie is gonna include our menu | 而且 伊迪打算把我们的产品 |
[24:29] | in the welcome packet she gives to new homeowners. | 作为赠送新住户的欢迎礼包 |
[24:32] | I’m not sure she’d feel so generous | 要是我们炒了她外甥 |
[24:34] | if we fired her nephew. | 她就不会那么大方了 |
[24:38] | – Those reasons working for you? – Yeah. | -你能明白我的苦心了吗 -能 |
[24:40] | I just wish you’d told me before you rehired him. | 我只是希望你能在找他回来之前就告诉我 |
[24:43] | I mean, I am the manager. | 我可是经理啊 |
[24:46] | Right. | 没错 |
[24:48] | But I’m the boss. | 但我才是老板 |
[24:51] | Well, kinda. | 恩 也许是吧 |
[24:53] | No, no, not “kind of.” | 不 没有什么”也许” |
[24:57] | Really. I’m the boss. | 我是真真正正的老板 |
[25:00] | You’re pulling rank on me? | 你在跟我摆谱吗 |
[25:02] | Look, at home, you get to be in charge. | 你看 咱家是你说了算 |
[25:05] | You decide how we discipline the boys, what car we buy… | 你决定怎么教育孩子 买什么车 |
[25:08] | Everything. | 一切的一切 |
[25:09] | I consult you. | 我有问你意见啊 |
[25:10] | Sure! And if you disagree, you ignore me. | 是啊 一旦我的意见与你相左 你就无视我 |
[25:12] | Look, when I go home, | 每次我回家 |
[25:14] | basically, I check my balls at the door. | 我都会在进门前调整好自己的角色 |
[25:16] | And that’s fine. It works. | 这挺好的 收效颇丰 |
[25:18] | But for this to work, when you walk through that door, | 但工作上 我希望你在进这扇门前 |
[25:21] | you gotta check yours. | 也把握好自己的分寸 |
[25:28] | OK. | 那好 |
[25:31] | Really? | 你说真的 |
[25:33] | Really. This place is your dream, | 是的 这里是你的梦想王国 |
[25:36] | so… consider them checked. | 我已准备好了 |
[25:40] | Thanks. Now I need you to do just one more thing. | 非常感谢 我还需要你帮我个忙 |
[25:44] | Whatever you say, boss. | 悉听尊便 老板 |
[25:47] | I don’t care if you think you know what’s best. | 我不管你是否考虑过全局利益最大化 |
[25:50] | You don’t, I do, because | 你没考虑 但我必须考虑 |
[25:52] | I’m the boss, | 谁叫我是老板呢 |
[25:53] | and what I say goes. | 老板的意志代表着一切 |
[25:54] | That’s it. Give it to me. | 够了 把那个给我 |
[25:55] | So when I make a decision it stays made, | 所以我作出的决策便即刻生效 |
[25:57] | you got that, Lynette? | 你听到了吗 勒奈特 |
[25:59] | – Yes, sir. Enough.- Just one more. | -是的 够了啊 -再来一次嘛 |
[26:02] | And if I want your opinion, I’ll ask for it! | 要是我想问你意见 我自然会问 |
[26:04] | But I probably won’t, | 但我不会那么做 |
[26:07] | because I’m the boss. Are we clear? | 因为我才是老板 大家都听清了吗 |
[26:09] | Seriously stop or I will hurt you. | 别给点颜色开染坊 要不然我翻脸了 |
[26:12] | OK, I made my point. | 好了 该说的都说了 |
[26:14] | Anybody needs me, I’ll be in the back, drinking a beer. | 如有事找我 我就在后面 喝杯啤酒 |
[26:32] | This is delicious. | 真好吃 |
[26:35] | Don’t get too full. You have to leave room for dessert. | 别吃得太饱 给甜点留点空间 |
[26:39] | Oh? What are we having? | 是吗 什么甜点 |
[26:41] | Well, let’s just say it’s going to be served upstairs | 待会上楼你就知道了 |
[26:44] | and involves whipped cream. | 姑且说成奶泡吧 |
[26:47] | Is it pudding? | 是布丁吗 |
[26:49] | No. | 不是 |
[26:51] | Oh. You’re flirting. | 原来你在引诱我呢 |
[26:52] | Do it again, I swear I’ll get it. | 要不再来一次 我肯定立马会意 |
[26:54] | That’s OK. Do you want some coffee? | 无所谓啦 要来点咖啡吗 |
[26:56] | You bet I want coffee. | 你吃定我想喝咖啡 |
[26:58] | Nice and hot and… | 美味可口 香醇火热 |
[27:01] | Just finish your soup and we’ll get naked. | 赶紧把汤喝完 我们直奔主题 |
[27:11] | Sorry to bother you, Mrs. Solis. | 不好意思 打扰你一下 索利斯夫人 |
[27:13] | I work with Luke. Is he available? | 我是卢克的手下 他现在有空吗 |
[27:15] | Charles? What are you doing here? | 查尔斯 你来干嘛 |
[27:17] | You forgot to initial some pages on the Halverson contract. | 霍尔沃森合同上有几页你忘记签了 |
[27:20] | Can’t this wait? | 就不能缓缓吗 |
[27:22] | Market’s already open in Tokyo. | 东京市场已经开盘了 |
[27:25] | Go ahead. I’m gonna open some more wine. | 你们继续吧 我去倒点酒来 |
[27:35] | null | 快离开 但别做得太明显 |
[27:40] | Mr. Young wants to make sure you understand that last part. | 杨先生希望您能理解最后那几项 |
[27:43] | Do you? | 您懂吗 |
[27:54] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[27:56] | I get it. | 我了解 |
[28:01] | So when we think of Jane, | 当我们悼念简时 |
[28:04] | let us remember her kind heart | 让我们铭记她的善心 |
[28:07] | and her loving spirit. | 与仁爱 |
[28:08] | And now, if there’s someone who’d like to | 现在 在座各位有人愿意 |
[28:10] | share a special memory of our dear friend… | 与大家分享一段与逝者的特别往事吗 |
[28:13] | I would. | 我来 |
[28:22] | Hi, I’m Lynn Dean. | 大家好 我是琳·迪恩 |
[28:24] | Jane and I were sorority sisters. | 简跟我是女生联谊会的好姐妹 |
[28:27] | If she were here, she’d make me sing our pledge song, | 如果她在这里 肯定会叫我唱祷歌的 |
[28:30] | but I think there’s already been enough grief for one day. | 但我觉得这一天已经够苦痛的了 |
[28:35] | Now, I know how badly we’ve all felt for Ian | 我能体会到伊恩的守灵生活 |
[28:40] | during his long, lonely vigil. | 有多么煎熬 |
[28:44] | So I’m sure you’ll be as happy as I was to learn | 不过我确信大家将会如我一样高兴地得知 |
[28:49] | his vigil wasn’t quite so lonely after all. | 他的守灵生活不再难过 |
[28:54] | Oh, dear God. | 敬爱的主啊 |
[28:55] | No, he found a warm, caring woman | 不 他找到一位温柔 善解人意的女士 |
[29:00] | to share his burden… | 帮他分担一切 |
[29:04] | …and so much else. | 所有的一切 |
[29:10] | Some people might find the fact that she’s here today | 也许有人会觉得她今天出席葬礼 |
[29:14] | inappropriate, | 并不合适 |
[29:15] | but I think she’s a hero. | 但我觉得她很有勇气 |
[29:19] | She dared to brave the scorn | 她敢于直面 |
[29:23] | of those who might find her actions questionable | 大家对她寡廉鲜耻行径的异议 |
[29:28] | or even unsavory. | 和道德的谴责 |
[29:31] | Oh,I was gonna ask her to stand, | 我原本想请她起立 |
[29:33] | but I see she already has. | 不过她自己已经起身了 |
[29:37] | Susan Mayer, say hello. | 苏珊·梅尔 给大家打个招呼 |
[29:43] | Hey. | 大家好 |
[29:55] | Guess someone’s in a hurry to get on with the evening. | 貌似某人有点迫不及待啊 |
[29:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:01] | Well, I should go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[30:03] | – What?- I have a lot more work to do on that Halverson deal. | -什么 -霍尔沃森那单生意还有一大堆事情等着我 |
[30:08] | – Sorry.- But can’t it wait till after dessert? | -抱歉 -就不能用完甜点再走吗 |
[30:11] | And by dessert I mean sex. | 我是说 做爱 |
[30:13] | – You are clear on that, right?- Painfully. | -你是个明白人 对吧 -很遗憾 |
[30:18] | My job’s at stake here. I really don’t have much of a choice. | 我的饭碗现在岌岌可危 完全没得选啊 |
[30:21] | I think you’ve got lots of choices. | 你其实有很多备选项的 |
[30:23] | Here’s one of ’em. | 比方说这个 |
[30:32] | – Hello? – What do you think you’re doing? | -你好 -你他妈干嘛呢 |
[30:35] | – What? – I gave you an order | -什么 -我给你下达指示 |
[30:37] | and I expect you to follow it. | 以为你会按我说的做 |
[30:39] | Now get out of there. | 赶快给我离开那里 |
[30:40] | I’m trying, sir. | 我正努力离开 老板 |
[30:43] | I’m meeting some resistance to the plan we’ve agreed on. | 只是遇到一点阻力 |
[30:45] | OK, she’s not letting you leave? That’s fine. | 也就是说她不让你走咯 那好 |
[30:48] | Here’s what I want you to say. | 你就这么说 |
[30:53] | OK, I’ll give it a shot, sir. | 好的 我试试 |
[30:55] | – Is that your office? – Yeah, they, uh… | -办公室打来的吗 -对 他们 |
[30:58] | They really need me over there. | 他们没我不行 |
[31:00] | OK. So… come back when you’re done. I’ll wait up. | 那好 完事之后赶紧回来 我等你 |
[31:03] | I can’t. No, I really can’t. | 我不能 我真的不能这么做 |
[31:09] | What is with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[31:11] | An hour ago you were really into me, | 一小时前你还对我倾慕有加 |
[31:13] | and now you can’t get out fast enough! | 现在转眼就不理不睬了 |
[31:15] | OK. Truth? | 好吧 要听实话吗 |
[31:19] | I thought I could do this, but I can’t. | 我原以为我可以 但不行 |
[31:22] | I’m just not attracted to you. | 你不是我中意的那一型 |
[31:25] | – Of course you are! – No, see… | -我当然是 -不是 |
[31:29] | I really only date women in their twenties. | 我只喜欢20来岁的小女生 |
[31:31] | – What? – Sorry. | -什么 -抱歉 |
[31:34] | You’re too old for me. | 你年纪太大了 |
[31:43] | I still got a lot of kick for an old broad, don’t I? | 老娘手脚还很敏捷 对吧 |
[32:30] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[32:33] | Mom! Mom, are you all right? | 妈妈 妈妈 你怎么了 |
[32:35] | Don’t move her. She might have broken something. | 别动她 她可能骨折了 |
[32:41] | Yes, we need an ambulance, please, | 我们需要一辆救护车 |
[32:43] | at 4354 Wisteria Lane. | 紫藤郡4354号 |
[32:45] | My wife’s had a bad fall. Please hurry. | 我妻子摔得很严重 请快点 |
[32:58] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[33:04] | Mrs. Hodge was very lucky. | 霍吉太太很幸运 |
[33:06] | She only suffered a slight concussion. | 只是轻微脑震荡 |
[33:08] | If you have any more questions | 如果你们还有什么问题 |
[33:10] | the doctor should be back soon. | 可以待会儿问医生 |
[33:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:14] | Thank God, I was so worried. | 感谢上帝 我真担心 |
[33:17] | Yeah, I’ll bet. | 是啊 我猜一定是 |
[33:21] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[33:24] | I heard you two yesterday. | 我昨天听见你们俩的谈话了 |
[33:26] | All that stuff about you maybe going to jail. | 说是你要进监狱什么的 |
[33:29] | That’s none of your business, | 那跟你无关 |
[33:32] | but if you think I had anything to do with Bree falling… | 但如果你觉得是我让布里摔倒的 |
[33:36] | I’m not stupid. | 我才不傻呢 |
[33:37] | I know the cops’ve been all over you about that dead woman. | 我知道警察一直为那个女尸的案子调查你 |
[33:40] | And Mom said for you to fix it or she would. | 妈妈说要么你自己解决 要么她出马 |
[33:43] | Is this accident how you fixed it? | 可是你怎么解决这事 |
[33:45] | You’re upset, I get it… | 你担心你妈妈 我懂 |
[33:47] | No, no, you don’t get it. | 不 你不懂 |
[33:48] | There’s a reason my mom put me out on the street last year. | 我妈妈去年不是无缘无故就把我扔在街边的 |
[33:51] | You’ve never met that guy. | 你从未见到过他 |
[33:52] | You’ve never met Bad Andrew. | 你从未见过邪恶的安德鲁 |
[33:55] | But hurt my mom, and you will. | 但若你伤害了我妈 那有你好看的 |
[33:58] | I love your mother. | 我爱你妈妈 |
[34:01] | I’m gonna do everything I can to protect her. | 为了保护她 我愿意牺牲一切 |
[34:04] | Yeah, so am I. | 我也会 |
[34:10] | Hi, I’m Bree Hodge’s son. | 你好 我是布里·霍吉的儿子 |
[34:12] | You see that guy right there? That’s her husband. | 那边那个人 是她丈夫 |
[34:15] | Do not, under any circumstances, let him be alone with her. | 任何情况下 都不要让他与她独处 |
[34:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:19] | Because it’s his fault she’s in here. | 因为正是他把她弄成这个样子的 |
[34:22] | He’s a dangerous guy. | 他是个危险人物 |
[34:23] | I’ve warned you. Anything happens to her, | 我警告你 她要是有什么意外 |
[34:25] | you’re liable. | 你也脱不了干系 |
[34:29] | Good night, Dad. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[34:46] | Oh, you’re home. | 你在家啊 |
[34:49] | I thought you’re still out on your date. | 我还以为你还在外面跟人约会呢 |
[34:51] | Date’s over. What do you want? | 结束了 你来干嘛 |
[34:52] | I thought since I can’t take you out for your birthday, | 我琢磨着 既然不能请你出去庆生 |
[34:55] | I’d leave you a present. | 索性留份礼物吧 |
[34:58] | Don’t worry, it’s not expensive. | 别担心 这礼不贵重的 |
[35:06] | Aw, Zach! | 扎克 |
[35:10] | So how’d your date go? | 约会感觉怎样 |
[35:12] | Is he crazy? You’re not old. | 他说疯话吧 你一点也不老 |
[35:16] | You did not see the look on his face when I tried to kiss him. | 你都没看见我试着吻他时他那表情 |
[35:20] | It was like he was sniffing expired milk. | 像是闻到过期牛奶一样 |
[35:23] | That’s ridiculous. You’re gorgeous. | 太荒谬了 你这么美 |
[35:26] | And you’re just gonna get prettier every year. | 一年比一年好看 |
[35:30] | That’s so sweet… but it’s a lie. | 你嘴真甜 不过谎话连篇 |
[35:34] | Every tick of the clock takes away something. | 岁月不饶人的 |
[35:40] | Zach, what am I gonna do | 扎克 要是我的美丽不在了 |
[35:42] | when I’m not pretty anymore? | 我该怎么办啊 |
[35:46] | It’s never gonna happen. | 没有的事 |
[35:50] | I’m gonna take a little nap, OK? Just for a minute. | 我小睡一下 好吗 就一下下 |
[35:56] | Take as long as you’d like. | 你愿意睡多久就睡多久 |
[36:10] | Susan, I’ve looked everywhere for you. | 苏珊 我到处找你 |
[36:15] | I didn’t think to start with the, um | 就是没想到你会在 |
[36:18] | …embalming room. | 防腐间 |
[36:20] | Yeah, I’ll be having night terrors from now on… | 是啊 我惶惶不可终夜 |
[36:24] | …which I deserve. | 我罪有应得 |
[36:27] | Look, no one is judging you. | 听我说 没人会对你评头论足 |
[36:30] | If anything, | 要是有的话 |
[36:31] | they’re judging that dreadful Lynn. | 也是针对那个邪恶的琳的 |
[36:33] | I should be thanking you for driving her away. | 真谢谢你把她撵走了 |
[36:35] | Usually takes a crucifix and some garlic. | 一天到晚拿主说事 一身蒜味 |
[36:38] | I’m so sorry I ruined Jane’s funeral. | 对不起 我把简的葬礼给搞砸了 |
[36:41] | – No, you didn’t. – Yes, I did. | -不 错不在你 -是我的错 |
[36:47] | – It’s just… – What? | -只是 -什么 |
[36:52] | I thought after we got through this really painful day, | 我本以为我们共同经历过悲痛的日子之后 |
[36:56] | things would start to get better. | 一切都会好起来 |
[37:01] | I thought I could be more a part of your world. | 我以为可以成为你生活的一部分 |
[37:05] | Now all your friends and family are gonna think of me | 但如今你的亲友都把我视为 |
[37:08] | as the crazy lady from Jane’s funeral. | 简葬礼上的那个疯女人 |
[37:11] | Oh, God. Oh, Ian… OK. | 上帝啊 伊恩 得了 |
[37:14] | This is not supposed to be about me. | 你别在这里待着了 |
[37:16] | You should be upstairs… | 你应该到楼上 |
[37:18] | …to say goodbye. | 与众人道别 |
[37:22] | I’m just gonna hide out here with the departed | 我就藏在这里陪伴着死尸 |
[37:25] | until everybody leaves. | 直到所有人都离开 |
[37:28] | No. | 不 |
[37:31] | No more hiding.We’ve been doing it far too long. | 别藏了 我们已经隐藏得太久了 |
[37:35] | You have nothing to be ashamed of. | 你不必为此感到羞耻 |
[37:38] | You helped me through the most difficult part of my life. | 是你伴我走过人生中最艰难的那一段 |
[37:41] | I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. | 我爱你 我想与你共度余生 |
[37:43] | I want to marry you. | 我要娶你 |
[37:46] | Ian, are you proposing to me? | 伊恩 你这是在跟我求婚吗 |
[37:50] | Well… I guess, maybe, I… | 我猜 也许 我 |
[37:53] | – I am. – Whoa! | -我是的 -天啊 |
[37:56] | Before you say another word… | 在你继续之前 |
[37:58] | …take a look around. | 看看两旁 |
[38:01] | Oh. Right. | 好吧 |
[38:04] | I hadn’t really thought a lot about this moment, | 我从未仔细想象过这一时刻 |
[38:07] | but when I did… | 但当我预想时 |
[38:08] | the table we were at didn’t have a blood gutter. | 从未料到我们会在一片血腥之中进行 |
[38:12] | Then may I reopen the subject | 要我重新找个 |
[38:13] | at a more opportune time and place? | 更合适的时间跟地点再来一次吗 |
[38:19] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[38:23] | I accept your proposal to propose. | 我接受你的求婚 |
[38:29] | Shall we? | 能走了吗 |
[38:39] | Now I want you to dig deep. | 现在我要你仔细回想 |
[38:42] | If you feel your memory blocked, | 如果感到回溯受阻 |
[38:44] | just count to three and the block will melt away. | 数三下 随即记忆便会打开 |
[38:48] | It is natural and easy for you to recall anything. | 回忆是件自然平常的事 |
[38:53] | Now remember Monique Poulier. | 现在 记起莫妮可·波利耶 |
[38:56] | Remember the night you met her… | 回到你见到她的那个晚上 |
[39:02] | Miss Poulier? | 波利耶小姐 |
[39:05] | I’ve, uh… got that part for the sink. | 我买到水池的配件了 |
[39:10] | Hello? | 你在吗 |
[39:22] | Sorry. Monique’s upstairs taking a nap. | 抱歉 莫妮可上楼休息去了 |
[39:26] | She wasn’t feeling well. | 她不大舒服 |
[39:34] | Mike? Did you see something? | 麦克 你看到什么了吗 |
[39:41] | I’m her boyfriend. I, uh… | 我是她男友 我 |
[39:44] | …figured she’d want to wake up to a clean kitchen. | 想她醒来时希望看到干净亮堂的厨房 |
[39:48] | Well, I’ll just finish up with the sink and be out of your hair. | 我把水池修好就可以闪人了 |
[39:52] | Uh, why don’t you let me take care of the sink? | 何不让我来修呢 |
[39:55] | I mean, I’m pretty handy and it’s getting late. | 我技术不错 而且天色也挺晚的了 |
[39:59] | Oh. I don’t mind staying. | 没关系的 |
[40:00] | No, look, it’s OK.I got it under control. | 不要 不打紧的 我来负责修好 |
[40:04] | Here. This should cover what we owe you. | 给你 这些应该够了 |
[40:14] | Tell Miss Poulier I hope she feels better. | 跟波利耶小姐说一声 希望她好起来 |
[40:16] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[40:19] | Oh, hey. | 还有 |
[40:21] | Don’t forget your wrench. | 别忘了你的扳手 |
[40:30] | Mike, where are you going? | 麦克 你干嘛 |
[40:32] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[40:41] | Hey, Mr. Delfino. | 你好 德尔非诺先生 |
[40:43] | I need to, uh, talk to your stepdad. | 我要找你继父谈谈 |
[40:45] | Orson’s not here. He went to the hospital with my mom. | 奥森不在家 他在医院 和我妈妈一起 |
[40:50] | She’s fine. Thanks for asking. | 她没事 谢谢关心 |
[40:59] | Mr. Hodge… | 霍吉先生 |
[41:01] | Your wife’s just sleeping. | 你妻子刚刚睡着了 |
[41:03] | I suggest you go home and do the same. | 我建议你回家休息 |
[41:07] | I will. | 我会的 |
[41:10] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[41:12] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[41:15] | It’s… | 只是 |
[41:19] | There was a time when we were all so happy. | 我们曾有一段美好的时光 |
[41:22] | I just can’t seem to remember it anymore. | 可是现在一切都改变了 |
[41:26] | Recapturing the past is a tricky business. | 追忆往昔是件微妙的事 |
[41:29] | While most memories are simply souvenirs of a happier time | 尽管记忆大多是幸福时光的纪念 |
[41:34] | Hey there. | 嗨 伙计 |
[41:35] | … others can be quite deadly. | 但有些 却具有致命的打击 |
[41:40] | Hey, Mike. What brings you to the hospital? | 麦克 你怎么来医院了 |
[41:44] | I’ve been seeing a hypnotherapist. | 我来见我的催眠医师 |
[41:47] | She’s helping me fill the gaps in my memory. | 她帮我找回记忆 |
[41:51] | How’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[41:55] | It’s working. | 效果显著 |