时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The last two years are a blank. | 前两年的事完全不记得了 |
[00:05] | That’s a fresh approach. | 这招很新嘛 |
[00:06] | I believe you. | 我信你 |
[00:08] | Mike couldn’t place a familiar face. | 麦克记不起一张似曾相识的脸 |
[00:10] | Whoever killed her… | 不管是谁杀害她 |
[00:11] | The police couldn’t identify a murder victim. | 警方无法辨认受害人 |
[00:13] | …pulled out all her teeth. | 她的牙齿全被拔光 |
[00:15] | There’s no signature. | 没署名 |
[00:16] | Gabrielle was getting showered with gifts… | 加布丽尔的礼物接踵而来 |
[00:18] | The buyer asked to remain anonymous. | 买花者要求匿名 |
[00:19] | … from a mystery suitor. | 送花者很神秘 |
[00:20] | I’m gonna open up a pizza parlor! | 我要开一家披萨店 |
[00:22] | And Lynette couldn’t believe… | 勒奈特无法相信 |
[00:24] | Oh, dear God. | 上帝啊 |
[00:24] | … what her husband had done. | 她丈夫的举动 |
[00:26] | I want to do what you want to do. | 你想干嘛 我就想干嘛 |
[00:28] | Julie’s first love was two-timing her. | 朱莉的初恋脚踏两条船 |
[00:31] | And Orson’s first wife… | 奥森的第一任妻子 |
[00:33] | I’m Alma Hodge. | 我是阿尔玛·霍吉 |
[00:34] | … wasn’t going away… | 就在不远处 |
[00:35] | – What do you think? – I’ll take it. | -怎么样 -我买下了 |
[00:37] | … any time soon. | 拭目以待 |
[00:43] | Your average housewife worries constantly about | 通常 主妇们提防坏人 |
[00:46] | the dangerous people she sees on the nightly news. | 是因为看夜间新闻报道 |
[00:50] | Which is why she buys expensive alarm systems, | 所以她购置昂贵的警报系统 |
[00:55] | carries pepper spray in her purse, | 在钱包里装入胡椒喷剂 |
[00:58] | and keeps a gun in her drawer. | 在抽屉里藏把枪 |
[01:03] | So she can go about her day feeling safe and protected. | 以便她全日都能有安全感 |
[01:09] | Your average inmate worries constantly about | 而囚犯也时时提防那些 |
[01:12] | the dangerous people he comes in contact with every day. | 他所接触的危险人物 |
[01:17] | Which is why he takes ordinary items. | 所以他随身携带不起眼的物品 |
[01:22] | and turns them into weapons… | 把它们磨成利器 |
[01:25] | … that he always keeps handy. | 时刻藏在身上 |
[01:27] | So he can go about his day feeling safe and protected. | 以便他可以在晃悠时感到安全 |
[01:33] | What’s the difference between housewives and inmates? | 主妇跟囚犯的不同之处在于 |
[01:38] | The inmate knows the feeling won’t last long. | 囚犯知道安全感不会维持很久 |
[02:01] | Delfino. Right? | 德尔非诺是吗 |
[02:03] | Yeah. So? | 是 怎样 |
[02:24] | Come on, brother. Let’s go. | 起来 兄弟 我们走 |
[02:26] | – You OK? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[02:28] | I owe you one. | 我欠你个人情 |
[02:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:33] | I guess you do. | 我想是的 |
[02:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:35] | We all need protection from those who would do us harm. | 为免被人伤害 我们需要保护 |
[02:43] | And sometimes from those who protect us. | 而有时伤害却来自保护我们的人 |
[02:54] | Wild parties. | 狂野派对 |
[02:57] | Handsome strangers. | 英俊的陌生人 |
[02:59] | Tender kisses. | 温柔的亲吻 |
[03:02] | I had a great time. Bye, you guys. | 玩得真开心 再见 各位 |
[03:05] | Yes, there were many things Gabrielle Solis liked | 恢复单身对加布丽尔·索利斯而言 |
[03:09] | about being single again. | 真是好处多多 |
[03:13] | But coming home to an empty house… | 但回到家面对空荡荡的屋子 |
[03:17] | … was not one of them. | 则谈不上有什么好 |
[03:34] | – You’re sleeping at my place tonight. – Really? | -你今晚回家睡 -真的吗 |
[03:39] | What did you have in mind? | 你有什么好主意 |
[03:41] | God, I hate my life. | 上帝 可恶的人生 |
[03:43] | Honestly, did you think I was going to sleep with you? | 坦白讲 你以为我要跟你睡一道吗 |
[03:46] | It would be the polite way to thank me. | 算是以身相许好了 |
[03:48] | Carlos, this isn’t funny. | 卡洛斯 一点也不好笑 |
[03:50] | I am scared to death of this maniac. | 我差点被这个疯子吓死 |
[03:51] | Since when? Yesterday you were loving all the presents. | 什么时候 昨天你还很喜欢这些礼物 |
[03:55] | – The intrigue. – The guy broke into the house. | -跟那个小惊喜 -这人闯到我家 |
[03:58] | He went from secret admirer to stalker. | 他已从无名追求者变成变态狂 |
[04:00] | Probably he’s trying to kill me | 也许他想杀死我 |
[04:01] | so no one else will have me. | 这样别人就没法占有我了 |
[04:03] | Why don’t you just call the cops? | 你干嘛不报警 |
[04:04] | Oh, and tell them what? “9-1-1? | 跟警察讲什么呢 “911吗 |
[04:06] | Somebody broke in the house | 有人闯入我家 |
[04:07] | and left a $6,000 dress.” | 还留下一条6000块的礼服” |
[04:09] | OK, So, if this guy shows up again, | 好吧 那要是这家伙又来了 |
[04:11] | what am I supposed to do, exactly? | 我到底该怎么做呢 |
[04:13] | Nothing. Just having you here helps. | 什么也不做 我就是想要你帮忙 |
[04:17] | Now, that’s very sweet. | 听上去不错的样子 |
[04:19] | When he breaks in | 要是他来了 |
[04:20] | and starts hacking you up with his machete, | 然后用刀砍你 |
[04:22] | your screams will wake me and I’ll be able to escape. | 你惨叫后 我就醒了 于是我赶紧溜 |
[04:26] | Glad I could help. | 乐意为您效劳 |
[04:35] | stranger. | 陌生人 |
[04:38] | You have good timing. | 你回的正是时候 |
[04:40] | I just got all the kids to sleep. | 我刚把孩子们哄睡着了 |
[04:42] | Oh, damn. I wanted to tuck them in. | 可惜 我原想给他们盖被子呢 |
[04:44] | Well, you can tuck me in. | 你可以帮我盖啊 |
[04:49] | I thought I smelled your sex perfume. | 我闻到了你的情趣香水 |
[04:52] | Come here. | 过来 |
[04:57] | Oh, oh, wait a minute. Don’t get me all revved up yet. | 等等 别太快进入主题 |
[05:00] | The printer is gonna drop off my menu on his way home. | 我还要等印刷工回到家把菜单送来 |
[05:03] | He already did. | 已经送到了 |
[05:05] | You didn’t look at that, did you? It’s just a mock-up. | 你还没看吧 这只是初稿 |
[05:09] | Too late. I looked. And it’s great. | 太晚了 我已经看过了 很不错 |
[05:13] | – Really? – Yes! | -是吗 -当然 |
[05:14] | I love the font, the color, everything. | 我喜欢上面的字体 颜色 全都喜欢 |
[05:18] | I am so jazzed to see the restaurant. | 我真是迫不及待想看到餐厅开张 |
[05:22] | It is so good to hear that. | 你这么说我真高兴 |
[05:28] | So… any idea when that might be? | 选好开店的日子了吗 |
[05:33] | Sure. How about in two weeks? | 选好了 两周后如何 |
[05:38] | You open in two weeks. | 两周后就开了 |
[05:39] | That’d be a good time to come by because there’s free refills, | 那天店内免费提供续杯 |
[05:43] | balloons, music. | 还有气球跟音乐 |
[05:44] | Might there be a VIP preview | 也可以搞一个贵宾预览 |
[05:47] | for people, say, who bore your children? | 听听意见 孩子他妈就是不错的人选 |
[05:52] | – Lynette. – Yeah? | -勒奈特 -怎么了 |
[05:53] | I don’t want you to see it until it’s all done. | 我想等店开成之后再让你去 |
[05:58] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[05:59] | You’ll look at the place and have tips and suggestions | 被你瞧见后 你肯定有各种不满 |
[06:02] | that you won’t be able to keep to yourself. | 提出诸多建议和意见 |
[06:05] | You think? Because I just saw a takeout menu | 你真这么想 我不过是看到外卖菜单上 |
[06:07] | with a six-digit phone number and I kept that to myself. | 电话号码被写成6位 想把它改过来而已 |
[06:10] | See! There it is. | 瞧 正是如此 |
[06:11] | That snarky, know-it-all attitude. | 一副无所不知的凌人之势 |
[06:13] | What? I am snarky because I point out one small, | 怎么了 就因为我挑出一个显眼的小错 |
[06:16] | glaring mistake? | 你就说我盛气凌人 |
[06:17] | That’s it. Now you’re banned from the opening. | 就是 从现在开始 不许你掺和开张的事 |
[06:23] | Fine. Good night. | 好 晚安 |
[06:27] | So, we’re not having sex? | 那今晚不做爱了吗 |
[06:30] | Hey, you banned me from your opening. | 谁让你不让我掺和开张的事 |
[06:41] | All I’m saying is that I’d feel a lot safer on the pill. | 我的意思是 还是避孕药比较安全 |
[06:45] | But if you’re not 18, you need parental consent. | 但如果你未满18周岁 需要获得父母同意 |
[06:48] | Do you really give your mother another reason to hate me? | 你想让你妈妈再讨厌我一点吗 |
[06:50] | She’ll hate you worse if you get me… Hey! | 她会恨死你 要是你让我怀 妈妈 |
[06:53] | Hi. | 你好 |
[06:55] | Hi. | 你好 |
[06:59] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[07:08] | Can’t we keep using condoms and be extra careful? | 为何不能使用避孕套 然后再小心一点 |
[07:11] | You crazy? They’re not dependable. | 你疯了吗 那东西不可靠 |
[07:13] | They are. Why do you think everybody uses them? | 当然可靠 要不然干嘛大家都用它 |
[07:15] | Read the box. They all have to pass inspection. | 看看说明 它们都经过严格检查 |
[07:18] | It’s too risky. | 还是不安全 |
[07:19] | Condoms are only 85 percent effective. | 避孕套只有85%的避孕几率 |
[07:23] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[07:24] | Mom, what happened? Are you OK? | 妈妈 怎么回事 你没事吧 |
[07:28] | I was just, uh… | 我刚才 |
[07:30] | I lost an earring. | 找不到耳环了 |
[07:32] | Mom, you’re wearing both your earrings. | 妈妈 两只耳环都戴在耳朵上 |
[07:36] | I found it. | 总算找到了 |
[07:40] | Austin, I would like to talk to my daughter privately. | 奥斯丁 我想跟我女儿单独谈谈 |
[07:43] | Sure. Call me later. | 好的 等下打给我 |
[07:49] | Why were you talking about condoms? | 你们为什么谈论避孕套 |
[07:52] | Why were you eavesdropping? | 你为什么偷听 |
[07:53] | Don’t change the subject. Are you two having sex? | 别转移话题 你们俩上床了吗 |
[07:56] | I thought that I raised you to be smarter than that. | 我原以为自己的女儿很聪明 |
[07:58] | Don’t you realize that sex is not fun and games. | 性不是你想象中的情趣游戏 |
[08:02] | It’s dangerous! | 性很危险 |
[08:03] | Every time there’s a new disease! | 每次都有潜在的新疾病 |
[08:04] | Do you want it to burn when you pee? | 你不想小便的时候感到灼痛吧 |
[08:06] | – Mom. – Sex kills! | -妈妈 -性有害健康 |
[08:07] | – Mom! – What? | -妈妈 -什么 |
[08:09] | I’m not having sex. | 我没打算做 |
[08:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:14] | Really. | 真的 |
[08:16] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[08:19] | If you’re not having sex. | 你们俩要是不做爱套 |
[08:20] | Why were you talking about condoms? | 干嘛要讨论避孕套 |
[08:23] | Because we know two kids at school who are, | 因为我们听说两个学生发生关系 |
[08:26] | and they’re only using condoms, | 只用了避孕套 |
[08:28] | which is stupid | 这种做法很愚蠢 |
[08:29] | because condoms are only 85 percent effective. | 因为避孕套只有85%的避孕几率 |
[08:33] | Yes. That’s right. | 是的 的确如此 |
[08:35] | A condom alone will not protect you. | 只用避孕套并不可靠 |
[08:39] | I totally agree. | 我也这么认为 |
[08:52] | – Bree! – Alma. | -布里 -阿尔玛 |
[08:55] | I didn’t know that you knew Edie. | 我不知道原来你跟伊迪认识 |
[08:57] | I told your friends at that party, | 上次晚宴我告诉你好友 |
[08:59] | I was looking for a new house. | 我想找一个新住处 |
[09:01] | A house? | 住处 |
[09:02] | Yes. And Gabby introduced us. | 对 加布就介绍我们俩认识了 |
[09:06] | Oh. Well, um, I don’t want to keep you. | 原来如此 实不相瞒 |
[09:08] | I’m sure that Edie has lots of other houses to show you. | 我肯定伊迪还有好多房源可以介绍给你 |
[09:13] | Nope, we’re done. | 不 我们已经签了 |
[09:14] | Alma took one look at the Applewhite house, and bam, | 阿尔玛才看爱波怀特家房子一眼 |
[09:17] | love at first sight. | 就对它一见钟情 |
[09:19] | – What? – We’re going to be neighbors. | -什么 -我们马上就要成为邻居了 |
[09:21] | No! | 不 |
[09:24] | I mean… I mean, no. | 我 其实不是这个意思 |
[09:27] | Alma, you can’t buy this house. | 阿尔玛 你不能买栋屋子 |
[09:29] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[09:29] | Well, are you aware of its history? | 你知道这房子的来历吗 |
[09:32] | The previous owner was harboring a murderer. | 之前的房东在家窝藏谋杀犯 |
[09:35] | It was her son. | 罪犯是她儿子 |
[09:37] | Say what you like, she was a great mom. | 不管怎么说 她是位伟大的母亲 |
[09:39] | They had a dungeon in the basement. | 他们在地下室设有地牢 |
[09:41] | People say they still hear groans | 据说夜晚还能听到 |
[09:43] | coming from the house at night. | 屋子里传出呻吟声 |
[09:45] | They’re gonna hear groans coming from your house | 你要是再不住嘴 |
[09:47] | if you don’t zip it. | 你家也会传出呻吟声 |
[09:50] | Don’t worry, Alma. | 阿尔玛 你别担心 |
[09:51] | I’m sure that Edie can find you a house | 我相信伊迪肯定能为你找到一间 |
[09:53] | that won’t give you nightmares. | 没有梦靥的房子 |
[09:55] | It’s too late, Bree. | 太晚了 布里 |
[09:57] | I’ve fallen in love with this neighborhood. | 我已经爱上这儿的邻居了 |
[10:00] | As for that haunted house stuff, that’s silly. | 至于闹鬼什么的 若是听信就太傻了 |
[10:03] | People don’t come back from the dead. | 死人怎么会复生呢 |
[10:10] | Don’t I wish. | 我求之不得 |
[10:19] | I will not have that woman as a neighbor! | 我才不和那女人做邻居 |
[10:21] | – You have got to do something! – I said I’d talk to her. | -你得想个法子 -我说了我会去找她谈的 |
[10:24] | What are you waiting for? | 那还等什么 |
[10:26] | The house is dark. She’s not there. | 屋子没亮灯 她不在家 |
[10:28] | You’re gonna wait until she moves in? | 所以你就等到她搬进来 |
[10:30] | I will deal with it. Bree, please calm down. | 我会处理的 布里 拜托你冷静点 |
[10:32] | How can I be calm? For months | 我怎么冷静 几个月来 |
[10:33] | people thought you killed your first wife. | 人们都认为你谋杀第一任妻子 |
[10:35] | No sooner does she show up and clear your name | 她刚刚现身 澄清事实 |
[10:38] | than the police ask you about another murder. | 警察却又问询你另一宗谋杀 |
[10:40] | They just had questions. | 他们只是有些疑问 |
[10:42] | Everybody has questions. | 每人都有疑问 |
[10:43] | Susan and I don’t speak because of it. | 正因如此 苏珊和我都不说话了 |
[10:45] | Bree, please. | 布里 拜托 |
[10:46] | I try to hold my head up and smile | 我努力昂起头微笑 |
[10:49] | and just bake more pies for the church social. | 给教堂联谊会做更多的馅饼 |
[10:52] | But now your ex is camped out on our doorstep | 而现在你的前妻都在我们门口扎营了 |
[10:54] | like I am hosting some kind of Mormon slumber party! | 好像我举办了摩门教的睡衣派对 |
[10:54] | null | 摩门教: 一夫多妻主义者 |
[10:57] | And I do not know | 我已经不知道 |
[10:58] | how I’m going to bake my way out of this one. | 如何通过做馅饼来回避这些了 |
[11:02] | Darling, I swear to you, I will get Alma out of that house. | 我发誓 亲爱的 我会把阿尔玛赶走的 |
[11:05] | I don’t care if I have to | 即使不顾我的名声 |
[11:06] | live up to my reputation and strangle her. | 勒死她也在所不辞 |
[11:11] | You’re a good husband. | 你真是个好丈夫 |
[11:14] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯啦 |
[11:16] | I am not getting you the pill. | 我才不给你避孕药 |
[11:19] | Aunt Edie, Julie and I are in love. | 伊迪姨 朱莉和我已经相爱了 |
[11:21] | Oh, please. It’s not love you’re feeling. It’s hormones. | 拜托 又不是真心爱 荷尔蒙作祟而已 |
[11:24] | – That’s not true. – OK, fine. | -才不是 -行 |
[11:27] | If you want to express your love | 你们想表达爱意 |
[11:30] | you don’t need to go all the way. | 也不必来全套啊 |
[11:32] | Kiss. Touch. Rub. | 亲吻 抚摸 摩擦 |
[11:34] | I mean, whatever happened to heavy petting? | 摸来摸去不就行了吗 |
[11:37] | – It’s so underrated. – That’s your advice? | -别低估了这些方式 -这就是你的建议 |
[11:41] | Well, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:42] | I’ve never been good getting people not to have sex. | 我可不擅长教人不做爱 |
[11:45] | So you’re not going to help us? | 所以你不准备帮我们啰 |
[11:47] | Julie, if I do this, | 朱莉 如果我这么做 |
[11:48] | your mother would have my head. | 你妈会把我的头砍下来的 |
[11:52] | – You should be talking to her. – I can’t talk to her. | -你得和她谈谈 -没法谈 |
[11:55] | The whole idea of this completely freaks her out. | 这事会让她疯掉的 |
[11:57] | She started screaming, “Sex kills!” | 她都在喊”性有害健康”了 |
[12:01] | So now it’s all in my lap. | 所以重任都在我肩上了 |
[12:03] | God, she pisses me off. | 天呐 她可真烦人 |
[12:06] | Look, how about I spring for a box of condoms? | 这样 要不然我援助一盒避孕套 |
[12:10] | Will that get you two off my back? | 这样可以放过我了吗 |
[12:12] | Condoms are only 85 percent effective. | 避孕套只有85%的几率有效 |
[12:15] | Is that true? | 真的假的 |
[12:18] | Damn. I thought I could coast all the way to menopause. | 该死的 我还打算用到绝经呢 |
[12:21] | Look, we’re going to have sex whether you help us or not. | 不管你帮不帮 我们都会做爱的 |
[12:25] | We’re just trying to be responsible. | 我们只想对彼此负责 |
[12:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:33] | But just so you know, | 但你们得知道 |
[12:34] | the responsible thing is to abstain from sex | 远离性爱 才是负责任的 |
[12:37] | and focus on your studies. | 应当专注于学习 |
[12:40] | There. | 好了 |
[12:41] | I said it out loud just in case anybody asks. | 该说的都说了 免得被某人问责 |
[12:47] | Gaby, I need another pillow. | 加布 我还要一个枕头 |
[12:49] | All right. Don’t take the big one. That’s my favorite. | 行 别拿大的 那是我最喜欢的 |
[12:52] | It’s only for one night | 仅此一晚 |
[12:54] | because tomorrow I’m going to be back home, | 明天我就回自己家里 |
[12:55] | sleeping in my own bed. | 睡自己的床 |
[12:56] | What? You can’t abandon me. | 什么 你怎么能抛弃我呢 |
[12:59] | There’s a madman stalking me. My life is on the line. | 有个疯子跟踪我 我命悬一线啊 |
[13:03] | Do you know how scared I am? | 知道我有多害怕吗 |
[13:06] | You’re keeping that? | 你还留着 |
[13:09] | Hey, I’m scared, but not of the dress. | 我害怕他 又不害怕裙子 |
[13:33] | Carlos! | 卡洛斯 |
[13:35] | Carlos, wake up! I need you! | 卡洛斯醒醒 我需要你 |
[13:38] | – Yeah. I thought you’d come around. – What? No! | -就知道你会送上门来 -什么 去死 |
[13:42] | He’s here! | 他来啦 |
[13:57] | Carlos, be careful! He might have a gun! | 卡洛斯 当心点 小心他有枪 |
[14:01] | I’m unarmed. Stop kicking me! | 我没武器 别踢我 |
[14:03] | Now you’re going to give me attitude? | 你现在知道发脾气了 |
[14:05] | Gaby, we got him. Maintain. | 加布 我们抓到他了 别这样 |
[14:07] | This jerk terrorized me! He broke into my house! | 这混蛋不仅吓死我 还闯到我家里来 |
[14:09] | It was a $6,000 dress. | 裙子值6000美元 |
[14:11] | And my boss didn’t want me leaving it on the porch. | 我老板不想让我直接留在门廊上 |
[14:14] | Your boss? | 你老板 |
[14:17] | Hey, I’m sorry to wake you, sir, | 老大 抱歉吵醒你了 |
[14:20] | but there was a problem dropping off the gift. | 送礼物的时候出了点岔子 |
[14:23] | Yes, and she’s right here… with me. | 是 她就在…旁边 |
[14:26] | This is Gabrielle. Who the hell is this? | 我是加布丽尔 你到底是谁 |
[14:29] | Yes, I got your “Token of esteem”, | 是的 我拿到你的”尊贵之链” |
[14:31] | and I’m not impressed. | 可我一点都不感动 |
[14:33] | Because you’re freaking me out, that’s why! | 为什么 因为你吓到我了 |
[14:37] | No, I don’t care how much it cost. That’s beside the point. | 我才不在乎多少钱 这不是重点 |
[14:42] | Really? That much? | 真的 这么贵啊 |
[14:44] | Tell him if he doesn’t stop harassing you, you’ll call the cops. | 告诉他 如果仍然骚扰你 你就报警 |
[14:47] | I know you’re trying to be romantic, but if you keep this up, | 我知道你想营造浪漫 但如果你继续的话 |
[14:50] | I’m going to be forced… | 我就不得不… |
[14:56] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[14:58] | That’s very sweet of you, | 你嘴真甜 |
[14:59] | but I am not the most beautiful woman in the world. | 但我不是世界上最美丽的女人 |
[15:02] | Tell him you’re going to get a restraining order on him. | 告诉他 你要去申请限制令了 |
[15:05] | Yes. I may be in the top ten. | 是啊 也许我能排上前十 |
[15:06] | – Gaby! – Hey! I’m talking here! | -加布 -别吵 我在讲电话 |
[15:11] | Your voice sounds so familiar. Do I know you? | 你的声音好耳熟啊 我认识你吗 |
[15:15] | He says I know him | 他说我认识他 |
[15:17] | and that he wants to reintroduce himself at dinner. | 还想再次邀请我共进晚餐 |
[15:19] | Absolutely not. | 当然不行 |
[15:21] | I would not feel comfortable meeting for dinner. | 见面吃饭有点不大合适 |
[15:24] | Good girl. | 乖女孩 |
[15:26] | – How about lunch? – Gaby! | -午餐如何 -加布 |
[15:28] | But you have to promise | 但你得保证 |
[15:29] | to stop buying me these expensive gifts. | 别再给我买这些贵重的礼物了 |
[15:31] | Because I’m not that kind of girl. | 因为我不是那种女生 |
[15:34] | Well, for that many carats, yes, I could be that kind of girl. | 如果那么多克拉 我也就不矜持啦 |
[15:38] | I got to go. I’ll talk to you tomorrow! | 我得挂了 明天再聊 |
[15:43] | How about that? And here I was thinking | 怎么样 亏我之前还以为 |
[15:45] | some guy wants to murder me in my sleep. | 有人要在我入眠时杀了我呢 |
[15:47] | The night’s still young. | 夜还长着呢 |
[16:00] | How’re those ribs? | 肋骨好些了吧 |
[16:02] | Just needed some tape. I mean, those guys were hard-core. | 还得包扎着 那几个人真不好惹 |
[16:06] | – You really saved my ass. – Don’t mention it. | -你可救了我啊 -小事一桩 |
[16:09] | No. Seriously. | 不 真的 |
[16:12] | If there’s ever anything I can do for you, just say the word. | 如果有需要我帮忙的 随时开口 |
[16:16] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 一言为定 |
[16:19] | Hey, Delfino. | 德尔非诺 |
[16:24] | Yeah, boss? | 老大 |
[16:25] | I would have found yourself another prom date. | 你得换一个”兄弟”了 |
[16:28] | That guy’s not your friend. | 那人没那么好的心 |
[16:30] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[16:31] | After those mutts knocked you around the other day, | 那天 那几个家伙揍了你之后 |
[16:34] | your boy paid them off. | 你的”兄弟”犒劳了他们 |
[16:37] | – You sure? – I saw money change hands. | -你确定吗 -我亲眼看到的 |
[16:40] | So watch your back. | 小心点吧 |
[16:51] | I was in the middle of freaking out | 我当时都要崩溃了 |
[16:53] | when Julie assured me that she’s not having sex. | 朱莉后来保证她不准备做爱 |
[16:55] | Can’t tell you how relieved I was. | 心里终于落下块巨石 |
[16:57] | Uh-huh. | 是吗 |
[16:59] | Don’t say “Uh-huh” Like that. | 别用这种调调说”是吗” |
[17:01] | Julie wouldn’t lie to me. | 朱莉不会骗我的 |
[17:03] | If she says she’s not having sex, then she’s not having sex. | 若她说不准备做爱 那她肯定不会去做爱 |
[17:06] | – OK. – You can’t say “OK” Like that, either. | -好吧 -你也别用这种调调说”好吧” |
[17:10] | Julie’s not like other girls. | 朱莉不像其他女孩 |
[17:12] | She’s a straight-A student. | 她功课都拿全优呢 |
[17:14] | And you were valedictorian. | 你当年还做过毕业演说 |
[17:15] | What were you up to that your mother didn’t know about? | 想想你背着你妈干了什么风流事 |
[17:20] | Ok, you search the closet. I’m going to look under the bed. | 你搜衣柜 我搜床底 |
[17:23] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[17:24] | First rule of ransacking, remember where everything goes. | 搜查指南第一条 保持房间原样 |
[17:30] | You are going to make a really good mother some day. | 你一定会是个称职的母亲 |
[17:33] | So, what does this diary look like? | 开工 那本日记长什么样 |
[17:35] | It’s small. It’s got a plaid cover. | 很小 格子封面 |
[17:38] | When you find it you have to read it. | 找到之后你得看啊 |
[17:40] | I promised her I would respect her privacy. | 我保证过永远尊重她的隐私 |
[17:42] | Help me flip this mattress. | 帮我把床垫翻过来 |
[17:44] | – Oh, my God! – You found it? | -我的天呐 -你找到了 |
[17:46] | This is adorable. You think maybe I could…? | 好可爱啊 我能不能… |
[17:50] | No, you cannot borrow it. | 不行 不能借 |
[17:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:55] | – Why does Julie have a VCR? – To watch movies. | -为什么朱莉有台录像机 -看电影啊 |
[17:59] | Please. Kids don’t watch videos anymore. | 拜托 现在哪个孩子还看录像带啊 |
[18:01] | Everything’s digital. | 都是数字时代了 |
[18:09] | See? It’s just a tape. | 看吧 录像带而已 |
[18:15] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[18:32] | Alma. | 阿尔玛 |
[18:34] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在干嘛 |
[18:37] | Measuring for drapes. | 量窗帘的尺寸呗 |
[18:39] | I’m thinking damask. | 我想要花缎的 |
[18:41] | You know what I mean. | 别装傻 |
[18:44] | Why have you moved here? | 你为什么要搬来 |
[18:47] | It’s a very nice street. | 我喜欢这条街 |
[18:49] | And I’ve made friends here. | 而且我已经结交朋友了 |
[18:52] | People have taken such an interest in me. | 他们都对我很感兴趣 |
[18:55] | Yeah, they thought you were dead. | 当然 别人以为你死了 |
[18:57] | The novelty of your not being a corpse can’t last forever. | 人们不会永远记得你”诈尸”的 |
[19:01] | What are you after, hm? | 你到底有什么目的 |
[19:03] | Are you still punishing me? | 还想惩罚我吗 |
[19:05] | You want me to pay you to leave? What? | 非得敲诈笔钱才走吗 还是如何 |
[19:09] | I want what I’ve always wanted. | 我的心意从未变过 |
[19:11] | You. | 就是你 |
[19:14] | I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[19:17] | And even if I weren’t, I don’t love you. | 即使没有 我也并不爱你 |
[19:21] | You didn’t love the old Alma. | 你不爱以前的阿尔玛 |
[19:23] | I’m not that woman anymore. | 我不是以前的我了 |
[19:25] | I’m stronger, more confident. | 我更坚强更自信了 |
[19:28] | It may take you a while to see that, but I can wait. | 你可能要假以时日才会发觉 但我会等你 |
[19:32] | Alma, I love Bree. | 阿尔玛 我爱的是布里 |
[19:34] | But does she love you? | 但她也爱你吗 |
[19:37] | She may love the Orson she knows. | 她也许很爱她所熟知的那个奥森 |
[19:41] | But does she know what you did to Monique? | 但她知道你对莫妮可做了什么吗 |
[19:45] | Does she know you ran over Mike Delfino? | 她知道是你撞了麦克·德尔非诺吗 |
[19:49] | I know all that. | 这些我都知道 |
[19:52] | I still love you. | 可我依然爱你 |
[19:55] | Would she? | 她会吗 |
[20:07] | So I see you’ve spoken to Mother. | 我看到你和我妈妈面谈了 |
[20:11] | Yes. | 对 |
[20:12] | It’s nice to have someone on my side in all of this. | 有人站在我这边感觉真好 |
[20:17] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[20:18] | I won’t tell Bree. | 我不会告诉布里 |
[20:19] | She might go to the police | 要不然她会报警 |
[20:21] | and you’re no good to me in jail. | 你坐牢对我一点好处也没有 |
[20:27] | But if I thought I had no chance with you, | 但要是我一旦发觉我跟你没可能 |
[20:29] | no chance at all, | 完全没戏的话 |
[20:32] | well, there’d be nothing to stop me from telling. | 那就没什么能阻止我全盘托出了 |
[20:37] | Please, Orson. | 奥森 我求你 |
[20:41] | Don’t take away my hope. | 别把我逼上绝路 |
[20:56] | She’s not going. | 她不搬 |
[20:58] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[21:00] | And what the hell was that on the porch? | 你们俩在走廊都干了什么 |
[21:02] | She kissed me good-bye. | 她要吻别 |
[21:04] | What was I supposed to do, slug her? | 我能怎么办 给她一拳吗 |
[21:06] | You went over there to read her the Riot Act. | 叫你去给她下”驱逐令” |
[21:08] | Instead, it looked like you were reading her a bedtime story. | 但看来你去给她念睡前故事了 |
[21:11] | Bree, I told her we don’t want her here. | 布里 我告诉她我们不希望她在这里 |
[21:14] | I threatened, I shouted. | 我恐吓她 对她大声吼叫 |
[21:16] | She refuses to go. | 但她就是不走 |
[21:17] | We’re just going to have to make the best of it. | 我们只能听之任之了 |
[21:27] | – Hello? – Hey, it’s me. | -哪位 -是我 |
[21:31] | You want to meet for lunch? | 跟我一起吃午餐吧 |
[21:33] | No, honey, I got to drive to Greendale to pick out napkins. | 不行 亲爱的 我得开去格林德尔选餐巾 |
[21:36] | Remember, I told you. | 我之前跟你说过了 |
[21:39] | Oh, yeah, that’s right. | 对啊 那好吧 |
[21:40] | So, I’ll see you tonight. | 那我们晚上见咯 |
[21:43] | OK. Good. I’ll see you. | 好的 晚上见 |
[22:12] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[22:20] | Hey, Mrs. Scavo. | 你好 斯加沃太太 |
[22:22] | Andrew, hi. | 安德鲁 你好 |
[22:24] | I thought you weren’t starting until the opening. | 我以为你开店之后才来呢 |
[22:26] | Oh, yeah, there’s just so much work that needs to be done. | 是的 但准备工作太多了 |
[22:29] | Mr. Scavo asked me to start early. | 斯加沃先生让我早点过来帮他 |
[22:32] | He’s not here, by the way. | 对了 他不在这 |
[22:34] | Yeah, I know and, hey, don’t tell him I stopped by. | 我知道 别告诉他我来过 |
[22:37] | I’m not supposed to be here. I just wanted to sneak a peek. | 我其实不该出现 就是想进来瞅一眼 |
[22:44] | Shouldn’t you be working? | 你不该上班打游戏 |
[22:47] | Shouldn’t you not be here? | 你不该来店里 |
[22:49] | Touch A! | 很好 |
[22:51] | So, how do you like the place? | 你觉得这里怎么样 |
[22:54] | I think it’s fantastic. | 我觉得很棒 |
[22:57] | It’s really coming together. | 店面总算落成了 |
[22:59] | Ooh, I love the bar. | 我喜欢这吧台 |
[23:01] | Oh, yeah. It’s pretty cool. | 是啊 很棒 |
[23:03] | It’s too bad we can’t get a liquor license. | 坏消息是 我们拿不到售酒执照 |
[23:05] | What? | 什么 |
[23:07] | Oh, didn’t Mr. Scavo tell you? | 斯加沃先生没告诉你吗 |
[23:09] | No, he didn’t. | 不 他没说 |
[23:13] | Don’t restaurants make half their money on the liquor? | 餐厅的利润 难道不是由酒水创造了半壁江山吗 |
[23:17] | Oh. Yeah. We’re completely screwed. | 的确是 我们真是衰到极致了 |
[23:20] | This is a nightmare. | 真是噩梦一场 |
[23:23] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[23:25] | The city re-zoned and said he had to | 市里重新规划了 他们要他 |
[23:27] | get all the residents within a block to sign a waiver | 必须让街区所有居民签署弃权书 |
[23:30] | and there’s some holdouts. He’s kind of bumming. | 有人耍无赖不合作 他有点气馁了 |
[23:32] | Well, then why isn’t he dealing with it | 那他干嘛不先把这事摆平 |
[23:34] | instead of shopping for napkins? | 而跑去买餐巾呢 |
[23:40] | We could lose our shirts in this dump! | 这样下去我们要倾家荡产 |
[23:45] | Is this Dr. Marvin Tashman? | 马温·塔西曼医生吗 |
[23:48] | Hi. My name is Susan Mayer. | 你好 我是苏珊·梅尔 |
[23:50] | My daughter Julie came in to see you. | 我女儿朱莉曾找过你 |
[23:52] | Yes, about birth control. | 对 关于避孕的问题 |
[23:54] | So, I’m just curious. | 我就奇怪了 |
[23:56] | Where do you get off prescribing that without my consent? | 不经我同意 你怎么能给她开避孕药 |
[24:02] | What? No, I most certainly was not there. | 什么 我当时肯定不在场 |
[24:06] | What do I look like? | 那我长什么样子 |
[24:08] | I don’t have blonde hair. | 我头发不是金色的 |
[24:15] | Wait. Did my blonde hair have dark roots? | 等等 我是金发黑根吗 |
[24:21] | I forgot to give you the keys to the shed. | 忘了把车库的钥匙给你 |
[24:26] | You got my daughter the pill? | 你居然帮我女儿开避孕药 |
[24:29] | Here. Catch. | 拿好 |
[24:34] | Don’t you walk away from me! | 你给我站住 |
[24:37] | Do we have to do this now? | 非要现在谈这个吗 |
[24:39] | Yes. We do. | 是的 必须 |
[24:40] | You might have gotten your first diaphragm with milk money. | 你也许用你的牛奶钱买了你的第一个避孕套 |
[24:43] | It doesn’t give you the right to corrupt my daughter! | 但你没有权利毁掉我女儿 |
[24:45] | It’s not like I went to Julie and said, | 我没跑到跟朱莉面前跟她说 |
[24:47] | “Want to go out for a burger and birth control?” | “我们出去吃点东西谈谈避孕好吗” |
[24:50] | She came to me. | 是她来找我的 |
[24:51] | You do not get to decide this for her! | 你没权替她做决定 |
[24:54] | What were you thinking? | 你到底想干嘛 |
[24:55] | I was thinking if Julie got knocked up | 我就是觉得要是朱莉怀孕了 |
[24:59] | that you and I could become family. | 你我会成亲家 |
[25:00] | I’m sorry. I cannot take that chance. | 抱歉 我可不想冒那个险 |
[25:02] | It was until your rotten nephew came to town | 你那个赖皮侄子没出现之前 |
[25:05] | that Julie was a perfect kid. | 朱莉一直都是个好孩子 |
[25:07] | And now she’s lying and scheming and having casual sex! | 而现在 她撒谎还企图滥交 |
[25:10] | She’s just a boob job away from being you! | 都是你把她带坏了 |
[25:13] | Look, Mayer, Julie has discovered sex. | 听着 梅尔 朱莉青春萌发 |
[25:16] | The genie is out of the bottle. | 她已经长大了 |
[25:17] | You better get good with it or you could lose her forever. | 你最好谨慎处理 要不然将永远失去她 |
[25:20] | Because like it or not, she loves him. | 因为她好像爱他 |
[25:24] | And you know what else? He loves her. | 而且 他也爱她 |
[25:41] | Your gentleman friend went to make a call. | 约您的那位绅士出去打电话了 |
[25:43] | – He’ll be with you shortly. – Thank you. | -他马上回来 -谢谢 |
[26:07] | Gabrielle. | 加布丽尔 |
[26:12] | Zach Young! Oh, my God! It’s been ages. | 扎克·杨 上帝啊 好久不见 |
[26:18] | Look at you! So handsome in a suit. | 瞧你 西装革履 帅呆了 |
[26:21] | – You look beautiful. – Aren’t you sweet? | -你真漂亮 -嘴真甜 |
[26:26] | Well, anyway, I’d love to catch up, | 很想跟你再聊几句 |
[26:29] | but I’m kind of waiting for someone. | 但我有人要等 |
[26:31] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[26:37] | So the dress fits. Cool. | 衣服很合身 不错 |
[26:49] | I’d like a bottle of your 1982 | 来一瓶1982年的红酒 |
[26:51] | Chateau Laffite Rothschild, please | 拉菲罗斯柴尔德庄园 |
[26:53] | I’m sorry. How old are you? | 抱歉 请问阁下多大 |
[26:57] | Oh, why don’t we say… a hundred. | 100如何 |
[27:01] | So you are. | 的确 |
[27:05] | Wow, someone got an advance on their allowance. | 有人提前拿到自己的零花钱了 |
[27:08] | I was my grandfather’s sole heir. | 作为外公的唯一继承人 |
[27:10] | I’m actually in the Fortune 400. | 我如今在富豪榜排名前400位 |
[27:14] | Does that seem weird to you? | 是不是感觉很奇怪 |
[27:16] | I’m on a date with Zach Young. | 我居然跟扎克·杨约会 |
[27:17] | Nothing’s ever going to seem weird again. | 再没什么更奇怪的了 |
[27:22] | Every cent we have is circling the bowl | 我家现在每分钱都要节省着花 |
[27:24] | and Tom never said a word. | 汤姆居然还瞒着我 |
[27:25] | Why didn’t he come to me? | 他为何不让我帮他 |
[27:27] | Clearly, he’s embarrassed. | 很明显 他难以启齿 |
[27:28] | But I’m his wife! | 但我是他妻子啊 |
[27:30] | Don’t be dense, Lynette. | 别激动 勒奈特 |
[27:31] | Half the reason men want to accomplish anything | 男人之所以这么做 部分原因 |
[27:33] | is to show off for the women they love. | 是想向女人表达他的爱意 |
[27:35] | When they fail, they like to keep it to themselves. | 要是他们失败了 他们宁愿闭口不谈 |
[27:38] | I’m gonna tell him | 我要告诉他 |
[27:39] | I’m gonna tell him I went to the restaurant | 我要告诉他我去过餐厅了 |
[27:41] | and that I know he screwed up. | 而且我还知道他搞砸了 |
[27:43] | And that I’m gonna fix it. | 我要帮他摆平 |
[27:46] | For god sake, it’s bad enough you cut off his cojones. | 看在上帝的份上 你这样打击他更糟糕 |
[27:48] | Now you want to juggle them? | 你真要放手一搏吗 |
[27:50] | My husband is in trouble. | 我丈夫遇到麻烦了 |
[27:52] | I love him. Shouldn’t I want to help him? | 我爱他 难道不该帮他一把吗 |
[27:54] | Well, if you really love him | 如果你真的爱他 |
[27:55] | You should help him without letting him know that you did. | 那就别让他知道你帮了他 |
[28:02] | Yeah, so in addition to my penthouse, | 除去高级住宅 |
[28:05] | I also have a chateau in Switzerland | 我还在瑞士拥有一幢城堡 |
[28:07] | and a cottage in the Hamptons. It’s pretty impressive, huh? | 在汉普顿斯有一栋别墅 很不错对吧 |
[28:11] | You got a little chocolate on your shirt. | 你把巧克力吃到衬衫上了 |
[28:15] | – Damn it! – Here, let me get it. | -该死 -过来 我帮你擦 |
[28:17] | No, I can do it! I can do it! | 不用 我自己可以 我能行 |
[28:18] | I’d like to do it myself. Thank you very much. | 我还是自己擦吧 谢谢 |
[28:23] | I’m sorry. You know, I’ll be neater for you next time. | 抱歉 下次见面一定保持整洁 |
[28:26] | Next time? Honey, let’s get real. | 下次 我们实话实说吧 |
[28:28] | You’re way too young for me. | 你太年轻了 |
[28:31] | I’m two months older than John Rowland. | 我比约翰·罗兰还大两个月 |
[28:36] | Well, John Rowland was a mistake. I was lonely. | 约翰·罗兰纯属误打误撞 当时我很寂寞 |
[28:41] | You’re not lonely now? | 那你现在不寂寞了吗 |
[28:44] | You’ve heard about my divorce? | 你知道我离婚了吗 |
[28:46] | You were smart to get rid of Carlos. | 跟卡洛斯离婚绝对是明智之举 |
[28:49] | You deserve much better. | 他配不上你 |
[28:50] | And let me guess. Now you’re my upgrade? | 让我猜猜 你想追我 |
[28:54] | Everybody knows you need someone to take care of you | 大家都知道你需要有人照顾 |
[28:57] | and I’m rich now. I can give you anything you want. | 我这么有钱 你要什么我都可以满足你 |
[29:02] | Wait a minute. Who says I need someone to take care of me? | 等等 谁说我要人照顾 |
[29:05] | My mom. Her friends from the neighborhood. | 我妈妈 和她街坊里的好友们 |
[29:08] | They said it was the only reason you stayed with Carlos, | 他们说 你之所以跟卡洛斯在一起 |
[29:11] | considering how he treated you. | 是因为他宠你 |
[29:16] | Well, they were wrong. Thank you for lunch, Zach. | 他们错了 谢谢你的午餐 扎克 |
[29:20] | Wait, Gabrielle. | 等等 加布丽尔 |
[29:23] | I’m not that awkward kid that I was before. | 我不再是从前的那个问题少年了 |
[29:27] | Can you please just…? Please take me seriously. | 能不能请你 认真地考虑一下我 |
[29:30] | I’m sorry. I just can’t. | 抱歉 我做不到 |
[29:33] | I’m not gonna give up. | 我是不会善罢甘休的 |
[29:36] | Oh, sweetie. I really wish you would. | 宝贝 我劝你还是收手吧 |
[29:47] | For God’s sake, Zach! | 上帝啊 扎克 |
[29:48] | Don’t hijack a Ferrari if you don’t know how to drive. | 不会开车就别劫持法拉利 |
[29:58] | Mr. Gaunt, hi, I’m Lynette Scavo. | 冈特先生你好 我是勒奈特·斯加沃 |
[30:00] | My husband is opening the pizzeria right down the block. | 我丈夫想在街那头开一家披萨店 |
[30:03] | If it’s about that liquor license, I’m not signing. | 要是关于售酒执照 我不会签字的 |
[30:06] | Please. I’ve been at this for hours. | 拜托 我为这事花了好几个小时 |
[30:09] | Just hear me out. | 请听我说 |
[30:09] | Well, I never could resist a pretty lady. | 好吧 我从不拒绝美女的请求 |
[30:13] | – Come on in. – Thank you. | -进来吧 -谢谢 |
[30:17] | Did you live in Las Vegas? | 你之前住在拉斯维加斯吗 |
[30:19] | I was a croupier for 40 years. | 我在那里当了40年的赌场主管 |
[30:21] | As you can see, I had a weakness for showgirls. | 我对模特一点免疫力都没有 |
[30:24] | I bet you were quite the player. | 我猜你这方面肯定很在行 |
[30:26] | You have no idea. | 你不了解 |
[30:29] | Can I top you off there? | 倒满吧 |
[30:30] | No thanks. Two’s my limit. | 不 谢谢 我最多只能喝两杯 |
[30:33] | Well, suit yourself. | 那你自便 |
[30:35] | Look, I understand your concerns about the license. | 听我说 我理解你对执照有顾虑 |
[30:39] | Your neighbors had them, too. | 你邻居也有这方面的考虑 |
[30:41] | But they signed the waiver once | 但在我向他们解释我们是家庭餐厅后 |
[30:45] | I explained to them that this is a family restaurant. | 他们很配合地签了弃权书 |
[30:47] | No late nights, no loud music. | 不会营业到深夜 没有吵闹的音乐 |
[30:51] | If there’s one thing I learned in Vegas, | 我在维加斯学到的最为重要的一点 |
[30:53] | it’s that booze turns most people into noisy jackasses. | 就是豪饮会将人们变成大吼大叫的蠢驴 |
[30:56] | And I don’t want them puking on my doorstep. | 我不希望有人在我家门阶上呕吐 |
[30:59] | Come on, Harry. You are my last holdout. | 别这样哈利 现在就剩你没签了 |
[31:03] | What’s it going to take? Cash? | 你想要点什么 钱吗 |
[31:05] | Free pizza for the rest of your life? You name it. | 终身免费的披萨吗 尽管提 |
[31:08] | Look, I hate to disappoint a pretty lady, but I’m not signing. | 我不愿让漂亮女士失望 但我不会签 |
[31:14] | Harry, | 哈利 |
[31:16] | my husband quit his job to start this restaurant. | 我丈夫为了经营这家餐厅连工作都辞了 |
[31:20] | And if we can’t sell liquor, | 要是我们不能买酒水 |
[31:22] | we can’t make a profit and… | 我们就挣不到钱 那样的话 |
[31:23] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, Harry. | 喂 喂 哈利 |
[31:25] | – Eyes up here. – I’m sorry. Sorry. | -向上看 -抱歉 |
[31:30] | This place is his dream. | 那家餐厅就是他的梦想 |
[31:33] | And if he can’t make it work, then it’s just gonna kill him. | 要是他失败了 肯定会崩溃 |
[31:36] | And consequently, it’s gonna kill our marriage. | 然后 我们的婚姻也危机重重 |
[31:39] | And Harry, what did I say? | 哈利 我刚才都说了些什么 |
[31:41] | I know. I don’t mean to be rude. | 我知道 但我并没恶意 |
[31:43] | It’s just that my showgirl days were a while ago | 只不过我好久没见过模特 |
[31:47] | and I can’t remember the last time | 都记不起来我最后一次 |
[31:48] | I laid eyes on a… | 见到 |
[31:50] | A beautiful woman’s… bosom. | 一个漂亮女人乳房的情形了 |
[31:59] | Really? | 是吗 |
[32:00] | Well, what if I were to… | 要是我 |
[32:04] | …very briefly refresh your memory? | 简短地让你恢复记忆呢 |
[32:15] | – Completely worth it. – Glad you thought so. | -绝对值了 -你能这么说我很高兴 |
[32:29] | Come on, baby. Say it one more time for Mommy. | 来吧 宝贝 给妈妈再说一遍 |
[32:33] | You can teach him to say whatever you want? | 你教什么他都会说吗 |
[32:35] | Yes. These birds are very bright. | 是的 这种鸟很聪明 |
[32:37] | I think they’re smarter than people. | 我觉得它们比人还聪明 |
[32:41] | Some people, anyway. | 至少比某些人聪明 |
[32:47] | Bree! | 布里 |
[32:48] | Come in. I just made some lemonade. | 快进来 我刚准备了一点柠檬水 |
[32:57] | This isn’t a social call. | 我不是为了串门来拜访的 |
[33:00] | We need to talk. | 我们需要好好谈谈 |
[33:02] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[33:03] | About what it’s going to take | 谈谈能让你把这房子卖掉 |
[33:05] | to get you to sell this house and move. | 然后搬走的条件 |
[33:07] | Move? Why? | 搬走 为什么 |
[33:09] | You’re my husband’s ex-wife. | 你是我丈夫的前妻 |
[33:11] | You disappeared so people would think he killed you. | 你一失踪 大家都以为他杀了你 |
[33:14] | Does my discomfort really need further explanation? | 我还需要再细述我的不安吗 |
[33:18] | – I had no idea you felt this way. – Oh, please. | -我不知道你不安 -拜托 |
[33:22] | Orson made it perfectly clear | 奥森已经跟你说得很清楚了 |
[33:24] | we don’t want you here. | 我们不希望你住在这里 |
[33:25] | OK, now I’m really confused. | 我怎么听不明白啊 |
[33:28] | When Orson came by, | 奥森今天过来时 |
[33:29] | all he said was, “Welcome to the street,” | 跟我说 “欢迎入住本巷” |
[33:32] | and did I need help unpacking? | 还问我需不需要帮忙打点行李 |
[33:36] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[33:40] | You know what? I think I’ve said too much. | 也许 我说得太多了 |
[33:43] | How about that lemonade? | 喝杯柠檬水吧 |
[33:47] | Ma’am, where would you like this? | 女士 这个放哪里 |
[33:49] | Oh, upstairs. I’ll show you. | 楼上 我指给你看 |
[33:53] | Here. Drink this. | 给 喝一点吧 |
[33:55] | You look a little pale. I’ll be right back. | 你脸色不大好 我去去就来 |
[34:02] | Don’t tell Bree. | 别告诉布里 |
[34:06] | Don’t tell Bree. | 别告诉布里 |
[35:03] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[35:05] | I’m so sorry. I broke a glass. | 抱歉 我打碎了一只杯子 |
[35:08] | Don’t worry. I’ll get it. | 别担心 我会收拾的 |
[35:10] | Well, OK. | 好了 |
[35:12] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[35:14] | Oh, Bree. Wait. | 布里 等等 |
[35:19] | I understand why you might feel a little threatened | 我理解你看到我搬到这里 |
[35:22] | about my moving in here. | 有种危机感 |
[35:24] | But in time you’ll see I’m perfectly harmless. | 但今后你就知道了 我对你没恶意 |
[35:44] | So, how was the mystery date? | 神秘约会怎么样 |
[35:47] | Uh… it was fabulous. Thanks for asking. | 非常棒 谢谢关心 |
[35:51] | Come on, I want details. Who is he? | 来嘛 说说细节 对方是谁 |
[35:53] | Some global financier. | 某位国际金融家 |
[35:56] | Saw me on the cover of Paris Match. | 在《巴黎竞赛》封面上看到我 |
[35:58] | Good-looking. Just not my type. | 长得不错 就是不是我喜欢的那种 |
[36:00] | Really? Because I always thought that you and Zach | 是吗 我一直觉得你跟扎克 |
[36:03] | would make a really great couple. | 还挺登对 |
[36:05] | You son of a bitch. You were there? | 你这个混蛋 你也在吗 |
[36:08] | Parked across the street, laughing my ass off. | 我把车停在街对面 差点笑岔了气 |
[36:11] | I can’t believe you followed me! | 你居然跟踪我 简直难以想象 |
[36:14] | I thought you were meeting a psycho killer for lunch. | 我以为你要跟变态杀手共进午餐 |
[36:17] | I was worried. | 我担心你 |
[36:18] | At least they brought out the crayons and children’s menus. | 还好他们拿出蜡笔跟儿童套餐菜单 |
[36:22] | All right. Off my porch. | 够了 离开我家门廊 |
[36:24] | OK, but don’t forget, you asked me to watch your back. | 行 别忘了 是你让我保护你的 |
[36:29] | Yeah, yeah, about that, | 是啊 关于那个 |
[36:30] | I’m installing an alarm system tomorrow, | 我明天就要安装警报系统了 |
[36:32] | So I’m not going to need you to look after me anymore. | 所以我不再需要你的照看 |
[36:38] | – Gabby, I don’t mind. – I mind. | -加布 我不介意的 -我介意 |
[36:40] | We’re divorced. | 我们离婚了 |
[36:42] | I can’t keep running to you every time I get scared. | 我不可能每次一害怕就去找你 |
[36:44] | I want to be the kind of woman who can take care of herself. | 我希望我能照顾好自己 |
[36:49] | Well, good for you. | 那好吧 |
[36:57] | I’m still right down the block. | 我就在街那边 |
[37:00] | So if you do need me… | 如果你真的需要我 |
[37:02] | I won’t. | 不会了 |
[37:04] | But thank you. | 但谢谢 |
[37:17] | – You’re home early. – I’m celebrating. | -今天这么早 -回家庆祝一下 |
[37:20] | We got our liquor license today. | 我们拿到售酒执照了 |
[37:23] | – Really? That’s great. – Yeah. | -是吗 太好了 -对 |
[37:24] | Andrew said he went all over the neighborhood | 安德鲁说他跑遍了所有街坊 |
[37:26] | And get signatures. | 拿到了签名 |
[37:28] | Good for him. | 办事挺利索 |
[37:29] | But I think he’s lying. | 但我觉得他在说谎 |
[37:32] | I think somebody else got the signatures. | 我感觉另有其人 |
[37:34] | OK, let’s say, just for the sake of argument, | 好吧 免得为此事起冲突 |
[37:38] | that someone else did. | 的确另有其人 |
[37:39] | Someone who clearly loves you very much. | 那人肯定很爱你 |
[37:42] | What’s wrong with that? | 有什么问题吗 |
[37:43] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没什么 没事 |
[37:44] | Order has been restored in the universe. | 宇宙又恢复了原有的秩序 |
[37:46] | You saved the day. I’m a loser. | 你拯救了世界 我是个失败者 |
[37:49] | Oh, come on, Tom. | 别这样 汤姆 |
[37:51] | I tried for two months to get that waiver signed. | 我花了两个月都搞不定弃权证书 |
[37:54] | You did it in one day. Like I said… | 结果你一天就摆平了 就像我先前所说 |
[37:57] | You can’t drown in self-pity just because I helped you | 你犯不着因为我帮了你一个小忙 |
[38:00] | with one tiny little thing. | 就在那里唉声叹气 |
[38:02] | OK, but if I tell you that the plumbing’s not up to code. | 好吧 要是我说管道还没有通 |
[38:06] | We have termites and the chairs won’t be there | 店里有白蚁 椅子要在 |
[38:07] | until after we open, can I drown in self-pity? | 开张后才到货 我怎么能不唉声叹气 |
[38:11] | Why haven’t you told me about all of this? | 你之前怎么没跟我说 |
[38:14] | Because I wanted to accomplish something on my own. | 因为我想独自做成一件事 |
[38:17] | I’m the man. I shouldn’t have to run to my wife to bail me out. | 我是个男人 不该叫我妻子帮我善后 |
[38:21] | Gambling with our life savings and not asking for help | 把我们的生活积蓄当赌注 孤注一掷 |
[38:25] | doesn’t make you a man, | 根本不是一个男人的表现 |
[38:28] | it makes you an idiot. | 倒像是蠢货的作为 |
[38:29] | Come on, Tom. For God sakes, | 汤姆 看在上帝的份上 |
[38:31] | we are a team. | 我们是一个团队 |
[38:32] | That restaurant is a huge undertaking. | 餐厅是一项浩大的工程 |
[38:34] | No one could do it alone. | 没人可以独自搞定 |
[38:35] | You don’t ask me for help with your ad campaigns. | 你做广告的时候不也没找我商量嘛 |
[38:38] | I don’t have to! | 没必要 |
[38:40] | You’re always giving it to me. | 你都把信息传达给我了 |
[38:42] | Inspiring me. Remember the mouthwash jingle? | 给我灵感 还记得漱口水的广告词吗 |
[38:45] | You came up with the hook. | 是你想的创意 |
[38:47] | And what about the Bartlett campaign? | 还有上次西洋梨竞投 |
[38:49] | Would I have ever come up with tango dancing fleas? | 我怎么可能想得出跳着探戈的跳蚤 |
[38:51] | All you. | 都是你的功劳 |
[38:52] | There’s nothing that I’ve accomplished that | 我没有哪件事情 |
[38:55] | I could have done without your help. | 是不在你的帮助下完成的 |
[38:57] | OK, fine. I help, we’re a team. | 好吧 我帮过你 我们是一支团队嘛 |
[38:59] | Just don’t hit me again. | 别打我就行 |
[39:02] | So, tomorrow, first thing, we’ll fix the plumbing, | 明天的首要事情 就是修理水管 |
[39:04] | We’ll call an exterminator, we’ll rent some chairs | 打电话叫人来杀虫 去租些椅子回来 |
[39:07] | and we will open on time | 按时开张 |
[39:09] | and it’ll be a glorious success | 在我的帮助下 |
[39:11] | that you will have achieved with my help. | 你将获得完满的成功 |
[39:15] | – OK? – OK. | -行吗 -行 |
[39:20] | Tonight I’m going to slap on some sex perfume | 我马上去涂点情趣香水 |
[39:23] | You’re gonna get naked | 你赶紧脱衣服 |
[39:24] | and then we’re gonna see who the man is. | 然后看看谁更厉害 |
[39:28] | – God, I hope it’s me. – Oh, I’m sure it will be. | -上帝 希望是我 -当然是你 |
[39:39] | Hey, Mom. What’re you doing out here? | 妈妈 你坐在这干嘛 |
[39:47] | OK, here’s the thing. | 听我说 |
[39:49] | Don’t worry. I’m not going to get mad. Just sit down. | 别担心 我不发火 坐下 |
[40:00] | You know what upset me the most? | 你知道我最失望的是什么吗 |
[40:03] | That you didn’t trust me enough to tell me the truth. | 你居然不信任我 没跟我说实话 |
[40:07] | I tried to. You freaked out. | 我是想说来着 但你失控了 |
[40:09] | Well, of course I freaked out. I’m a parent. | 我当然会失控 为人父母嘛 |
[40:13] | You know, we hope that our children | 做父母的真希望孩子 |
[40:15] | will wait to have sex until after we’re dead. | 能等到我们死了之后再做爱 |
[40:19] | And you wonder why I went to Edie. | 你想知道为什么我去找伊迪 |
[40:21] | OK, that’s the other thing. | 那是另一码事 |
[40:22] | That cannot happen anymore. | 不会有下次了 |
[40:25] | You and I have always had an amazing relationship. | 我们母女关系一直很好 |
[40:30] | Let’s not mess it up now. | 别伤了我们的母女情 |
[40:33] | OK. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:40] | Look, I know you think I’m too young, | 我知道你觉得我还太年轻 |
[40:43] | but Austin and I are in love. | 但我跟奥斯丁真心相爱 |
[40:48] | Yeah. Um… | 对 |
[40:52] | About that… | 关于这方面 |
[41:00] | God, I just wish there was a pill | 上帝 真希望这药片 |
[41:02] | you could take to protect your heart. | 能让你免于伤心 |
[41:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:09] | Honey, I was over at Edie’s today | 宝贝 我今天去伊迪家 |
[41:13] | and I walked in the door… | 一进屋 |
[41:17] | Yes, I need to speak to my husband. | 对 我找我丈夫 |
[41:21] | Yes, there is. | 对 有事 |
[41:23] | Would you please ask him to come home | 能不能拜托你跟他说 |
[41:26] | as early as possible tonight? | 叫他今晚尽早回家 |
[41:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:33] | It’s a dangerous world. | 这是一个危险的世界 |
[41:39] | So we all look for protection. | 我们都在寻求庇护 |
[41:44] | And whether we find it in the arms of our mother, | 不论是在母亲的臂弯中 |
[41:52] | or at the end of a jagged blade. | 或是手持锋利刀具时 |
[41:59] | In the kiss of our sweetheart, | 在爱侣的亲吻下 |
[42:06] | or at the end of a barrel, | 还是捧着枪托时 |
[42:09] | we do what we have to to feel safe. | 我们尽力保护自己 |
[42:15] | Because we know somewhere in the world… | 因为我们知道这世上 |
[42:24] | … there are those who would do us harm. | 有人谋害我们 |