时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I will love her like she is my own. | 我会视她如己出 |
[00:06] | Lynette made a promise. | 勒奈特作出承诺 |
[00:08] | His wife goes missing, his mistress turns up dead? | 他老婆失踪 情妇被杀 |
[00:11] | I can’t believe that Orson could do such a thing. | 我不敢相信奥森会做这种事 |
[00:13] | Mike got arrested. | 麦克遭到逮捕 |
[00:15] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[00:15] | A friendship hit the rocks. | 一段友谊就此触礁 |
[00:17] | I am not playing with a woman | 我才不要跟这女人一起玩 |
[00:18] | that will let Mike take the fall for her psycho husband. | 一个由着麦克当她变态老公的替罪羊的女人 |
[00:21] | Susan made a deal. | 苏珊应许了一份交易 |
[00:22] | I’ll hire the best lawyer in town | 我会为他聘请本镇最好的辩护律师 |
[00:24] | on one condition. You can’t see him anymore. | 但有一个条件 你别再见他了 |
[00:26] | And the missing wife returned. | 失踪的妻子回来了 |
[00:28] | Hello, Alma. | 你好 阿尔玛 |
[00:34] | To understand the journey of Alma Hodge, | 阿尔玛·霍吉的故事 |
[00:37] | you first need to know how it started. | 必须从头讲起 |
[00:41] | It began the day she wed Orson Hodge, | 一开始 她嫁给了奥森·霍吉 |
[00:44] | a man she had tricked into marriage by getting pregnant. | 一个被她”指腹骗婚”的男人 |
[00:50] | Alma was confident | 阿尔玛信心满满 |
[00:52] | that as their family grew, | 相信家庭新成员的降生 |
[00:53] | Orson’s feelings for her would grow as well. | 将唤起奥森对她的爱意 |
[00:57] | But then something went wrong, | 但后来事态急转直下 |
[01:00] | and the baby she had been counting on never came. | 她期待的宝贝没保住 |
[01:05] | So Alma found herself married to a man | 随后阿尔玛发觉她的丈夫 |
[01:09] | who seemed to despise her. | 眼里似乎完全没有她 |
[01:13] | Still, Alma hoped things would get better. | 但阿尔玛仍旧希望会有转机 |
[01:17] | Mama loves her baby. Does the baby love Mama? | 妈妈爱宝宝 宝宝也爱妈妈吗 |
[01:21] | Until the day she discovered Orson was having an affair. | 直到发现奥森的婚外情 |
[01:27] | And Alma realized | 阿尔玛才意识到 |
[01:29] | the only way she’d ever get her husband to appreciate her | 唯一能令她丈夫回心转意的方式 |
[01:32] | was to leave him… immediately. | 就是赶紧离开他 |
[01:47] | If you don’t get back in your cage right now, | 你要是不马上飞回笼子 |
[01:50] | I’m going to have to leave you behind! Please. | 我就不带你走 拜托 |
[02:14] | – Going somewhere? – I’m staying at a motel tonight. | -你要出去吗 -我今晚住汽车旅馆 |
[02:20] | – Why? – I don’t have time to discuss it. | -为什么 -我没功夫跟你解释 |
[02:22] | – I’m late for the bus. – All right. | -我快赶不上巴士了 -那好吧 |
[02:36] | I’m going away because… | 我离开是因为 |
[02:38] | – I know you’re having an affair. – I see. | -我知道你外面有人了 -我明白了 |
[02:43] | Aren’t you even gonna deny it? | 你都没打算否认吗 |
[02:47] | On the contrary, I want to shout it from the rooftops. | 恰恰相反 我真想向全世界大声宣告 |
[02:50] | For the first time in my life, I’m actually in love. | 我人生中总算遇见真爱了 |
[02:53] | How could you say that to me? I’m your wife! | 你怎么能对我这样讲 我是你的妻子啊 |
[02:58] | We both know why we got married. | 你我心知肚明 咱俩结婚 |
[03:00] | And it had nothing to do with affection. | 与爱毫无关系 |
[03:04] | So you don’t care if I go? | 所以我走了你也无所谓吗 |
[03:07] | No. | 对 |
[03:13] | Wait! This isn’t what’s supposed to happen! | 等等 事情不应该是这个样子 |
[03:16] | You should be begging me to stay with you. | 我原以为你会求我留下 |
[03:19] | I deserve to be happy, Alma. So do you. | 我有权获得幸福 你也是 阿尔玛 |
[03:21] | And we’re clearly not gonna find that together. | 很明显我们在一起永远不会幸福 |
[03:24] | Orson, no! | 不 奥森 |
[03:26] | It was at that moment Alma realized | 那一刻 阿尔玛才明白 |
[03:30] | it wasn’t enough to leave her husband. | 一走了之根本挽回不了丈夫的心 |
[03:33] | He had to be punished. | 他必须受到惩罚 |
[03:38] | Yes, this was the journey of Alma Hodge. | 是的 阿尔玛·霍吉展开了她的复仇之旅 |
[03:43] | Bree Hodge? I’m Alma Hodge. | 你是布里·霍吉吗 我是阿尔玛·霍吉 |
[03:46] | I believe we have someone in common. | 我想我们嫁给了同一个人 |
[03:52] | And it wasn’t over yet. | 游戏刚刚开始 |
[04:38] | There is a time of day all housewives look forward to. | 每天主妇们都期待着黄金时段 |
[04:43] | It occurs just after the chores have been completed | 一般是家务完成后 |
[04:46] | and right before the children come home from school. | 或是孩子放学前 |
[04:52] | It’s a time for good friends to get together, | 此时此刻 好友围坐一团 |
[04:56] | have a cup of coffee, | 喝杯咖啡 |
[04:57] | and exchange gossip about the other good friends | 畅谈各种朋友的八卦 |
[05:01] | who couldn’t make it that day. | 主人公常常是缺席的那位 |
[05:03] | Bree let Orson move back in. | 布里让奥森搬回来了 |
[05:07] | – You’re kidding. When? – Yesterday. | -开玩笑吧 什么时候的事 -昨天 |
[05:09] | I’m so disappointed in her. | 我对她太失望了 |
[05:11] | Well, the police did arrest Mike. | 警察的确把麦克带走了 |
[05:13] | I know you think he’s innocent, | 我知道你相信麦克是无辜的 |
[05:15] | but you can understand why Bree’s feelings have changed. | 但你也该理解布里为何转变心意 |
[05:18] | Well, mine haven’t. | 可我转不过来 |
[05:19] | And I know something that Bree probably doesn’t. | 我打听到一些布里不知道的事情 |
[05:27] | When Orson was 17, he spent time in a mental institution. | 奥森17岁那年 曾接受过精神治疗 |
[05:31] | How did you find that out? | 你怎么知道的 |
[05:33] | I snuck into his office and rifled through his things. | 我潜入他的办公室 偷偷探到的 |
[05:37] | Of course you did. | 你可真干得出来 |
[05:38] | It doesn’t prove he’d anything to do with Monique’s murder. | 这跟他是否谋杀莫妮可并无关联啊 |
[05:42] | No, but it’s a piece of the puzzle. | 是这么说 但这也是一个线索 |
[05:44] | I mean, he did have an affair with her. | 他们俩确实有私情 |
[05:46] | And when you combine that with the fact | 再结合一下 |
[05:48] | that his first wife went missing… | 他第一任妻子失踪一事 |
[05:54] | So you’re Alma. Where have you been all this time? | 你就是阿尔玛 这么长时间你到哪去了 |
[05:58] | In Canada. My aunt lives there. | 去加拿大跟我姑姑住一块 |
[06:00] | Well, you should have told someone. | 你走之前应该打个招呼的 |
[06:02] | People thought you were dead. | 大家都以为你死了 |
[06:04] | Some even thought that Orson killed you. | 有人甚至说你被奥森杀死了 |
[06:06] | Well, that’s sort of what I wanted them to think. | 这正合我意 |
[06:09] | That’s why I left my bird behind and only took cash, | 所以我才不带鸟 就拿点现金 |
[06:11] | so they couldn’t trace me through my credit cards. | 这样信用卡就不会透露我的行踪了 |
[06:14] | So you deliberately framed Orson? | 你想故意诬陷奥森吗 |
[06:17] | I’m not saying it was my finest hour. | 虽说这段日子并非我最好的时光 |
[06:19] | But you have to understand, Orson hurt me very badly. | 但我告诉你 奥森伤透了我的心 |
[06:23] | He cheated on me. | 他背着我在外面乱搞 |
[06:25] | Yes, I know, with Monique Polier. | 我知道 情妇是莫妮可·波利耶 |
[06:27] | And I thought if I disappeared, | 所以我想要是我失踪了 |
[06:30] | she’d get scared and leave him, | 她一害怕然后离开他 |
[06:32] | like he left me. | 就像他离开我那样 |
[06:34] | Isn’t jealousy awful? | 嫉妒是不是很可怕 |
[06:35] | So why have you come back? | 那你为何又回来了 |
[06:38] | I found this fantastic therapist. | 我找到一位好医生 |
[06:40] | He told me that by holding on to my anger, | 他告诉我 独自在一旁生闷气 |
[06:43] | I was really hurting myself, which was hard to deny. | 其实是在伤害自己 他说得对 |
[06:46] | I mean, hello, I’m here in Winnipeg with a deaf aunt | 在温尼伯跟一个聋姑姑住一起 |
[06:49] | and no credit. | 又没有生活来源 |
[06:51] | So I thought…it’s time to make amends. | 所以我想 是时候讨回公道了 |
[06:55] | Darling, Mrs. McLean canceled, | 亲爱的 麦克林夫人的预约取消了 |
[06:58] | so I’m free for lunch. | 我回来吃午饭 |
[07:01] | Um, actually, we have a guest. | 家里来客人了 |
[07:04] | Hello, Orson. | 你好啊 奥森 |
[07:07] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[07:10] | So, what is it with you and redheads? | 你跟鹦鹉处得怎样 |
[07:19] | I hope you don’t mind me springing this picnic on you. | 这顿从天而降的野餐没吓到你吧 |
[07:22] | I figured it’d be more fun than some restaurant. | 这比去餐馆有趣多了 |
[07:24] | Are you kidding? What could be more romantic? | 你说真的吗 还有什么比这更浪漫的呢 |
[07:28] | Back off, you son of a bitch! | 混蛋 滚开 |
[07:31] | More wine? | 再来点酒吧 |
[07:33] | Yes, keep it coming. | 好的 斟满 |
[07:35] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:37] | Hey, hey! Who’s the dork? | 你身边的呆瓜是谁啊 |
[07:39] | – Carlos? – What’s with that cap? | -卡洛斯 -那个戴帽子的家伙是谁 |
[07:42] | Extra, extra, read all about it! | 号外 号外 头条新闻啊 |
[07:45] | Where the hell are you? | 你在哪呢 |
[07:54] | – What are you doing at Mike’s house? – I live here. | -你坐在麦克家干嘛 -我住这啊 |
[07:56] | You live there? Since when? | 住那里 什么时候的事 |
[07:58] | My car’s been in the driveway for three weeks. | 我的车停在他家门口都三个星期了 |
[08:00] | Even you can’t be that self-absorbed. | 你居然都没发现 |
[08:04] | Well, as you can see, | 当然 正如你所见 |
[08:07] | I have more pleasant things to focus on. | 我忙着逍遥快活呗 |
[08:10] | When are you gonna tell Jimmy Olsen | 你几时对吉米·奥森摊牌 |
[08:12] | you hate picnics? | 告诉他你恨死野餐了 |
[08:13] | I’m gonna hang up now. | 我要挂了 |
[08:16] | So where were we? | 刚刚说到哪了 |
[08:18] | Your ex-husband moved in across the street? | 你前夫居然搬到街对面了 |
[08:23] | What’s that gonna be like? | 这感觉像什么 |
[08:27] | – Yeah? – Are you gonna kiss him? | -请说 -你要亲他吗 |
[08:29] | That’s right, Carlos. | 当然 卡洛斯 |
[08:31] | We have had some problems | 家里几个浣熊玩具 |
[08:33] | with raccoons getting into the trash. | 被我扔到垃圾桶了 |
[08:35] | So why don’t you just put a lid on it? | 你帮忙把桶盖盖上好吗 |
[08:44] | OK, they’re here. Now listen, stand up, | 他们到了 听我说 站一排 |
[08:47] | Kayla has been through a lot. | 凯拉之前经历了很多事 |
[08:49] | So when she walks in the door | 等下她走进门时 |
[08:50] | I want you to make her feel welcome. | 我希望你们能热烈欢迎她 |
[08:51] | Give her a hug and be really nice. | 给她一个拥抱 对她热情点 |
[08:53] | I’m giving her my room. How much nicer do I have to be? | 我把房间都让给她了 还要多热情 |
[08:56] | Well, nicer than that, | 反正更热情一点 |
[08:58] | or she’s gonna get all your toys too. | 不然把你们所有玩具都送她 |
[09:00] | Hey, hey, look who I found wandering around the airport. | 大家看看 我在机场找到谁了 |
[09:05] | Hi, Kayla! We missed you! | 凯拉 我们好想你 |
[09:07] | We’re so glad you’re here. | 看到你回来真好 |
[09:13] | OK, boys. | 孩子们 |
[09:21] | Good. Yeah. OK, so give her some room. | 好了 给她留点空间 |
[09:25] | Hey, wow, look, are those presents for Kayla? | 哇塞 这些都是送给凯拉的吗 |
[09:28] | – Yes, they are. – Hey, look at that. | -对 -看看这个 |
[09:32] | Preston gave you a harmonica. Isn’t that cool? | 普雷斯顿送的口琴 多棒啊 |
[09:34] | Harriet the Spy. Sounds mysterious. | 《小侦探哈里特》 很有意思哦 |
[09:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:42] | – And what did you get her, Porter? – A video game. | -波特你送什么呢 -电游 |
[09:46] | – But I get to play it whenever I want. – Porter! | -但我想玩时要给我 -波特 |
[09:52] | You know what? I got you something too. | 我也为你准备了一份礼物 |
[09:56] | This is Nellie. | 她叫内莉 |
[10:00] | My grandma gave her to me when I was little, | 小时候我奶奶送给我的 |
[10:03] | and I was hoping you could take care of her for me. | 希望你能帮我照顾她 |
[10:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:13] | Hey, why don’t you take your stuff and go upstairs | 要不你把东西都拿上楼 |
[10:15] | and get ready for lunch. I’ll make some chili. | 然后下来吃午餐 我做了红辣椒哦 |
[10:18] | – OK, Daddy. – OK, baby. | -好的 爸爸 -一言为定 宝贝 |
[10:23] | Honey, that was so sweet to give her your doll. | 宝贝 把你娃娃送给她 太温馨了 |
[10:29] | She didn’t seem that knocked out by it. | 她好像不大喜欢 |
[10:31] | Well, just give her some time. She’ll come around. | 给她一点时间 她会好起来 |
[10:34] | – It’s a tough adjustment. – OK. | -需要假以时日 -好的 |
[10:47] | I must say, Bree, | 布里 我不得不说 |
[10:49] | I don’t know when I’ve tasted such moist pound cake. | 我从未吃过口感如此细腻的镑饼 |
[10:53] | Sour cream. | 诀窍是酸奶油 |
[11:02] | So whatever happened to my parrot? | 我的鹦鹉后来怎么样了 |
[11:05] | I set it free. | 我把它放了 |
[11:08] | Orson, they don’t fare well in the wild. | 奥森 它们在野外是不能生存的 |
[11:10] | You should have sold her. | 你应该把她卖了 |
[11:11] | For God’s sake, Alma, who cares about the damn bird. | 老天 阿尔玛 谁还管那只该死的鸟 |
[11:14] | You set me up! | 你害死我了 |
[11:17] | Why don’t I wrap up a piece of this pound cake | 要不我给你包一点磅饼 |
[11:19] | for you to enjoy later? | 你待会儿吃吧 |
[11:23] | Do you have any idea what you put me through? | 你知不知道你把我害成什么样 |
[11:26] | You almost ruined my life. | 你差点把我一生都毁了 |
[11:27] | You’ve rebounded nicely. Bree’s lovely. | 但你很快振作了 布里很漂亮 |
[11:30] | Don’t change the subject. | 别扯开话题 |
[11:31] | You put me through a lot, too, Orson. | 你也让我受了不少苦 奥森 |
[11:34] | But I forgave you. | 但我原谅你了 |
[11:35] | Can’t we just put this behind us? | 我们不能摒弃前嫌吗 |
[11:37] | And that’s all you’ve come back for? | 你回来就是为了这个 |
[11:39] | – Closure? – Of course. What else? | -做个了结吗 -当然了 还能有什么 |
[11:46] | I’m out of lipstick. Can I borrow yours? | 我的唇膏用完了 能借你的用用吗 |
[11:48] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:51] | – Cherry Berry? – Austin likes the way it tastes. | -樱桃梅子味 -奥斯丁喜欢这味道 |
[11:54] | Oh, I so did not need to know that. | 我可不想知道这个 |
[11:57] | So, where’re you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[11:59] | Down to the jailhouse to talk to Mike. | 去监狱看麦克 |
[12:01] | But didn’t you tell Ian you wouldn’t see him anymore? | 你不是向伊恩保证不再见他了吗 |
[12:04] | Yeah, but somebody’s got to tell him about his new lawyer. | 没错 但总得有人告诉他新律师的消息吧 |
[12:08] | The guy’ll show up and he’s gonna go, “Who the hell is he?” | 不然律师出现时 麦克还会摸不清头脑呢 |
[12:11] | Ian gets that. | 伊恩会理解的 |
[12:14] | Besides, why would it be a big deal? | 再说了 没什么大不了的 |
[12:17] | Mike and I are over. | 麦克和我结束了 |
[12:19] | I was just wondering, because, you know, | 我只是很费解 因为… |
[12:22] | you’re putting on lipstick to go to a prison. | 你去监狱居然还擦唇膏 |
[12:28] | Thank you for clearing things up. | 谢谢你来澄清事实 |
[12:30] | Oh, well, it was the least I could do. | 这是我能尽的绵薄之力 |
[12:34] | Orson, I’m truly sorry for the pain I’ve caused. | 奥森 对你造成的困扰真是抱歉 |
[12:37] | And if there’s anything else I can do… | 如果有别的事需要我… |
[12:43] | Actually, there is. | 其实 正好有 |
[12:44] | I’d love it if you could join us for dinner this weekend. | 这个周末 我希望你能和我们共进晚餐 |
[12:47] | There are some friends that I’m just… | 有几个朋友 我… |
[12:50] | …dying for you to meet. | 迫不及待地想介绍给你 |
[13:01] | – You got me a lawyer? – Yeah. And he is fantastic. | -你给我请了个律师 -没错 他非常厉害 |
[13:04] | You cannot believe the scum he has gotten off. | 你不敢相信他帮了多少人渣摆脱罪名 |
[13:08] | Not that you’re scum. | 不是说你是人渣 |
[13:11] | But if you were, you’d be sitting pretty. | 即使你是 也是个很帅的人渣 |
[13:14] | I’m paying you back every penny. | 一分一厘我都会还你的 |
[13:16] | Well, you know, we’ll figure that out later. | 这些嘛 以后再说 |
[13:19] | I can’t believe | 真不敢相信 |
[13:21] | I just listened to all that stuff Edie told me about you. | 我居然听信了伊迪关于你的说辞 |
[13:23] | Turns out you’re the only one standing by me. | 原来 只有你为我着想 |
[13:28] | You’re a good friend, Susan. | 苏珊 你真是个好朋友 |
[13:34] | Yeah, about that… | 说到这个… |
[13:36] | It’s Ian. | 是伊恩帮你的 |
[13:38] | He’s not crazy about me spending time with my ex. | 他不愿意看到我仍然和前任有交往 |
[13:41] | Even an ex who doesn’t remember dating you? | 即使前任对情史已失忆也不行吗 |
[13:47] | I remember, and I guess that’s enough for him. | 可我记得 这就够了 |
[13:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:56] | Well, I can’t say that I blame him. | 这也难怪他 |
[14:05] | – You take care of yourself, Mike. – You too, Susan. | -麦克 保重 -你也是 苏珊 |
[14:22] | Dinner’s ready. | 晚餐好了 |
[14:23] | Kayla, I made your favorite tacos. | 凯拉 我做了你最喜欢的炸玉米饼 |
[14:29] | – Here you go. – Where’s my daddy? | -吃吧 -我爸爸呢 |
[14:32] | Oh, sorry, sweetheart, he’s working late, | 抱歉了甜心 他还在忙 |
[14:35] | trying to get the restaurant ready. | 正在收拾餐馆呢 |
[14:37] | Oh, lovely, Parker. Go wash your hands. Go on. | 亲爱的 帕克 去洗手 去吧 |
[14:42] | – Kayla, where you going? – To watch TV. | -凯拉你去哪 -看电视 |
[14:46] | Oh, sweetie, we don’t watch TV during dinner. | 宝贝 吃饭的时候不能看电视的 |
[14:48] | But my show is on. | 但我喜欢的节目开始了 |
[14:50] | Well, I’m sorry, those are the rules. | 抱歉了 这是规矩 |
[14:53] | My mommy let me. | 我妈都让我看 |
[15:00] | Just this once. | 下不为例 |
[15:10] | OK, OK, I know what you’re thinking, | 是的 我知道你们在想什么 |
[15:12] | but Kayla’s going through a hard time right now. | 但凯拉现在心情很不好 |
[15:15] | Come and sit down. | 过来坐下 |
[15:16] | Letting her watch TV is like | 让她看电视就像是 |
[15:18] | me letting you eat ice cream when you’re sick. | 在你们生病时 我让你们吃冰激凌 |
[15:22] | But she’s not sick. | 可她没病啊 |
[15:23] | Well, that’s true, but she’s sad. | 的确 但她很伤心 |
[15:26] | I’m sad I can’t watch TV. | 我伤心时 怎么不能看电视啊 |
[15:29] | Eat your tacos. | 吃你们的玉米饼 |
[15:40] | – Whoa, whoa! Sit your butts down. – It’s not fair! | -都给我坐下 -不公平 |
[15:44] | I don’t care. We have rules. | 我不管 规矩是规矩 |
[15:46] | – Well, she gets to. – She is special. | -凭什么她可以看 -她有特殊情况 |
[15:48] | Now, sit down. Come on. | 坐下 快 |
[15:53] | – Does she get dessert too? – Of course I do. | -那她也能吃甜点吗 -当然可以 |
[16:03] | What an amazing documentary. | 这部纪录片真是太棒了 |
[16:05] | You know, I read the director shot over 400 hours of film. | 我知道这导演拍了400小时以上的电影 |
[16:08] | Really? I only counted half that. | 真的啊 我怎么只记得一半 |
[16:12] | – I get it. You pick the next one. – OK. | -我懂了 下场电影你来选 -好 |
[16:19] | Look at you! Who knew you were such a romantic? | 看你啊 你怎么这么浪漫呢 |
[16:23] | Actually, I… I didn’t send them. | 其实…不是我送的 |
[16:28] | You didn’t? | 不是你 |
[16:32] | null | 在遥远的地方 爱着你… |
[16:33] | So who’s making me look bad? | 这位让我难堪的人是谁 |
[16:36] | Uh… there’s no signature. | 没署名 |
[16:41] | – I’m sorry. This is kind of awkward. – No, hey, | -抱歉 让你难堪了 -没有 |
[16:44] | I don’t care who worships you from afar… | 我不在乎谁在遥远的地方爱着你 |
[16:48] | …as long as I get to do it up close. | 只要我能在你身边就行 |
[16:53] | That’s sweet that you’re not jealous. | 你不嫉妒真好 |
[16:57] | Carlos would have hit the roof if some guy sent me… | 如果有人送我这个 卡洛斯要把房顶都掀了 |
[17:06] | Would you excuse me a minute? | 失陪一下好吗 |
[17:18] | Nice try, Carlos. | 卡洛斯 这招不错啊 |
[17:20] | Don’t act innocent. You know you sent me these flowers. | 别装无辜 就是你送我这些花的 |
[17:26] | Why would I get you flowers? | 为什么我要送你花 |
[17:27] | To sabotage my new relationship. | 破坏我的新恋情呗 |
[17:32] | With Picnic Boy? What do I care if you go out with him? | 你说野餐男啊 我在乎个什么 |
[17:34] | You care. First you move across the street, | 你就在乎 首先你搬到街对面来住 |
[17:37] | and then, earlier today, I catch you spying on me | 然后 今天白天 我看到你盯我梢 |
[17:40] | I was not spying. I was mocking you. | 我没在盯梢 而是在嘲笑你 |
[17:43] | – You need to move on, Carlos. – I have moved on. | -卡洛斯 你得向前看了 -我已经向前看了 |
[17:46] | You’re the one talking to your ex in the middle of a date. | 是你在约会过程中谈论你的前夫 |
[17:49] | – Is he that boring? – Bill is not boring. | -他很无聊吗 -比尔才不无聊 |
[17:51] | He is vibrant. | 他很有活力 |
[17:55] | – And sexy. – And yet, here you are. | -而且性感 -可你还是来找我了 |
[18:27] | She threw your doll in the trash? | 她把你的洋娃娃扔到垃圾桶里了 |
[18:31] | No, first she ripped off its arms, stuffed it with chili, | 不是 她先扯下它的胳膊 塞满了辣椒 |
[18:35] | then she threw it in the trash. | 然后才扔到垃圾桶里 |
[18:38] | So, what did you do? | 你都做了些什么 |
[18:40] | Nothing. | 什么都没做啊 |
[18:42] | And this is after you let her watch TV during dinner? | 而且你已经让她吃饭时看电视了 |
[18:45] | Well, I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道我还能怎么办 |
[18:48] | I’m trying to win over | 我在努力赢得 |
[18:49] | a little girl who clearly doesn’t want a new mother. | 一个不想要后妈的小女孩的心 |
[18:52] | Well, I guess giving her special treatment | 我想 给她特殊待遇 |
[18:56] | isn’t gonna solve anything. | 解决不了任何问题 |
[18:57] | You know what might solve something? | 你知道有什么可以解决问题吗 |
[19:02] | If you were home once in a while. | 你在家就好了 |
[19:04] | You’re the one she listens to. | 她听你的话 |
[19:05] | I am trying to open up a restaurant. | 我在准备开餐馆呢 |
[19:07] | Our life savings is riding on this thing. | 我们一生的积蓄都花在上面了 |
[19:10] | – I know, I know. – You know what? | -我知道 -知道吗 |
[19:13] | I don’t want you to be afraid to take a firm hand with Kayla. | 我不希望你害怕向凯拉进行家教 |
[19:16] | She’s part of our family now. | 她现在是我们家的一份子 |
[19:20] | And you know what that means. | 你知道我的意思 |
[19:23] | Yeah. I should treat her as badly as I treat my own children. | 是啊 我对她得像对亲生孩子一样严苛 |
[19:27] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[19:41] | Sorry. Um… | 对不起 |
[19:43] | I’m not sure I’m ready for that yet. | 我还没准备好呢 |
[19:47] | That’s cool. | 没事 |
[19:49] | Can’t blame me for trying, you know. | 我就想试试 |
[19:54] | Austin, you know I want to. It’s just… | 奥斯丁 你知道我也想 只是… |
[19:57] | Hey, don’t sweat it. | 别担心 |
[19:59] | If you’re not ready, you’re not ready. | 没准备好就算了 |
[20:07] | So he didn’t pressure you at all? What a great guy. | 他没逼你啊 多好的人啊 |
[20:10] | I know. I’m so lucky. | 我知道 上辈子修来的 |
[20:12] | Underneath all that bad-boy posturing, he’s a real gentleman. | 他坏男孩的外表下是个绅士 |
[20:16] | Wow. You’re not only a virgin, you think like one. | 你不但身体是个处女 想法也是处女 |
[20:20] | Beat it, eavesdropper! | 去死吧 偷听鬼 |
[20:23] | No, wait. Um… | 不 等等 |
[20:25] | What did you mean by that? | 你什么意思 |
[20:27] | Well, uh, guys need sex. All right? It’s basic science. | 男人需要性 懂吗 基本常识 |
[20:31] | So, if he’s not getting it from you, | 所以 如果他在你身上得不到 |
[20:33] | he’ll end up getting it somewhere else. | 就会去别的地方采花的 |
[20:36] | You’re a moron. Not all guys pressure girls for sex. | 你个白痴 不是所有男人都想着上女人的 |
[20:39] | Yeah, gay guys don’t. But Austin’s not gay. | 是啊 同性恋不会 但奥斯丁是直男 |
[20:42] | Not even after three beers. | 灌了三杯酒都掰不弯 |
[20:47] | Don’t ask. | 当我没说 |
[20:49] | So, what’s your point? | 你到底啥意思 |
[20:52] | If a guy has to wait too long to see you naked, | 如果男人等不及你脱下衣裳 |
[20:55] | he’ll end up seeing you as a friend. | 他就只会把你当朋友看了 |
[20:58] | Again, science. | 这又是基本常识 |
[21:02] | Don’t listen to him. You hold on to your virginity. | 别听他的 继续守贞吧 |
[21:05] | If Austin won’t wait, he doesn’t deserve you. | 奥斯丁要是等不及 他就根本配不上你 |
[21:07] | I just don’t want to lose him. | 我只是不想失去他 |
[21:10] | It’s better than losing your self-respect. | 总比失去自尊好啊 |
[21:12] | Take it from a girl who’s | 你还是听我这个 |
[21:14] | known at school as “Little Miss Van de Tramp.” | 被称为”小荡范德坎普”的女孩的话吧 |
[21:16] | – I thought you made that up. – Only because it was nicer | -不是你自封的吗 -是因为这名字 |
[21:19] | than the other names they were calling me. | 比他们起的其它外号好听多了 |
[21:29] | I really appreciate you donating this stuff. | 我真的很感激你能捐献这些 |
[21:32] | Anything for a good cause. | 要多多行善嘛 |
[21:34] | Everyone at the shelter’s gonna be so excited. | 收容所内估计要开心死了 |
[21:36] | To you and me, these are just a bunch of old clothes, | 对你我而言 这只不过是些旧衣服 |
[21:39] | but to a homeless woman… | 但是对一个无家可归的女人来讲 |
[21:42] | …it’s a chance for her to feel pretty again. | 简直就是她们重获美丽的机会 |
[21:45] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[21:47] | – What? – I asked if you’re OK. | -什么 -我说你还好吗 |
[21:49] | You seem kind of distracted. | 你有点心不在焉啊 |
[21:52] | I am fine. Yes. | 我没事 |
[21:54] | I just remembered, today’s my mother’s birthday. | 就是突然记起 今天是我妈妈的生日 |
[21:57] | Can we stop by the florist on the way to the shelter? | 我们可以在路边的花店停一下吗 |
[22:00] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[22:05] | Detective Ridley? My name is Susan Mayer. | 瑞德里探长吗 我是苏珊·梅尔 |
[22:07] | And I’m calling to drop a dime on someone. | 我想举报某人 |
[22:11] | That’s the expression, right? | 这种措辞没问题吧 |
[22:13] | Yes, ma’am. You’ve got the lingo down pat. | 没有 女士 行话是这么讲 |
[22:16] | Good. Uh… his name is Orson Hodge, | 很好 此人名叫奥森·霍吉 |
[22:20] | and he had an affair with the woman | 他跟麦克·德尔非诺案里的死者 |
[22:22] | that you think Mike Delfino killed. | 搞婚外情 |
[22:24] | Monique Polier? Are you sure? | 莫妮可·波利耶 你确定吗 |
[22:27] | Because Mr. Hodge saw her body in the morgue. | 因为霍吉先生在太平间见到死者尸体时 |
[22:29] | – He acted like he didn’t know her. – Well, he does. | -似乎并不不认识她 -他认得她 |
[22:32] | So he’s pretending he didn’t. | 他只是假装跟她不认识 |
[22:34] | That’s suspicious, right? | 很可疑 不是吗 |
[22:37] | Oh, can you hold on? | 你能等我一下吗 |
[22:40] | – Hello? – Susan, hi, it’s Bree. | -你好 -苏珊 我是布里 |
[22:42] | Bree! Uh… hi. | 布里 你好呀 |
[22:46] | Can you hold on a second? | 能等我一下吗 |
[22:48] | It’s Orson’s wife! | 奥森妻子打来电话 |
[22:49] | She can’t know I called you. | 我举报这事 不能让她知道 |
[22:51] | How about you don’t tell her? | 别跟她提就行 |
[22:52] | Right. Sorry. | 好 抱歉 |
[22:55] | I’m new to this whole snitch thing. Hold on, OK? | 告发这事我还真不在行 等我一下好吗 |
[23:00] | Bree, hi. Sorry about that. | 布里 真不好意思 |
[23:02] | Damn telemarketer. | 该死的电话推销 |
[23:04] | So, what can I do for you? | 你有什么事情吗 |
[23:06] | I just feel really awful about our fight, | 对于那天吵架的事我很过意不去 |
[23:08] | and I think it’s time for an apology. | 所以打电话向你道歉 |
[23:11] | Oh, Bree. | 布里 |
[23:13] | I am so relieved. | 你这么说我真高兴 |
[23:16] | Would you join Orson and me for dinner tomorrow night? | 你明天能来我家跟我们夫妇共进晚餐吗 |
[23:22] | Sure. | 好的 |
[23:23] | Good, I’ll see you at 8:00. | 一言为定 我们明晚8点见 |
[23:25] | Bree, I just want you to know that, no matter what, | 布里 我想跟你说 不管怎样 |
[23:30] | your friendship means the world to me. | 我真的很珍惜我们的友谊 |
[23:32] | Oh, Susan, you know I feel exactly the same… | 苏珊 我跟你想得一样 |
[23:35] | It’s me again. | 又是我 |
[23:37] | You should also know that Orson spent a year in an asylum. | 我想告诉你 奥森曾在精神康复中心呆过一年 |
[23:46] | Hi. Can I help you? | 你好 有什么能帮你吗 |
[23:48] | Hi, I received some flowers from your shop yesterday | 你好 我昨天收到你们花店送出的花 |
[23:50] | and the card didn’t say who they were from. | 但卡片上没有写送花者的名字 |
[23:53] | Can you check? The name is Solis. | 你能帮我查一下吗 姓索利斯 |
[23:56] | Sure, sure. Just give me a sec here. | 好的 请稍等 |
[23:58] | – Solis? – Yeah. | -索利斯吗 -对 |
[24:02] | Solis, Solis…This is odd. | 索利斯 索利斯 好奇怪 |
[24:07] | – The buyer asked to remain anonymous. – Really? | -买花者要求匿名 -是吗 |
[24:11] | Well, the flowers were so beautiful, | 花很漂亮 |
[24:13] | I’d like to know who to thank. | 所以我想谢谢对方 |
[24:15] | Sorry. I have to honor their request. | 抱歉 我必须尊重顾客的要求 |
[24:17] | Why? They’re just flowers. | 为什么 不就是送个花吗 |
[24:19] | They’re not government secrets. | 又不是什么政府机密 |
[24:22] | If you don’t mind, I’m busy. | 若不介意 我还有事要忙 |
[24:24] | OK, wait, wait. Let me explain. | 等等 等等 让我解释一下 |
[24:26] | What’s to explain? A pretty girl gets flowers. | 还解释什么 漂亮女士收到花 |
[24:30] | Do you know how many girls never get flowers? | 知道吗 好多女人从未没收过花呢 |
[24:32] | I work in a flower shop. | 我在这家花店打工 |
[24:34] | I’ve never gotten any freakin’ flowers. | 可我从未收过该死的花 |
[24:36] | So stop your whining about who sent them | 别再无聊纠缠是谁送的 |
[24:38] | and just be glad he did. | 有人送就不错了 |
[24:49] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[24:50] | And I am so sorry for taking up so much of your time. | 不好意思 占用了你这么久的时间 |
[24:54] | And I’m sorry for doing this! | 我这也是不得已而为之 |
[24:57] | What the hell are you doing? Hey! Hey! Hey! | 你这是干什么 喂 喂 |
[25:00] | I’m gonna make it up to you, OK? | 我会补偿你的 好吗 |
[25:02] | Once I’m done, I’ll send you flowers. | 等我查好 我就给你送束花 |
[25:13] | Hey! You won’t get away with this! | 我不会就这么算了 |
[25:16] | – I know where you live! – Yeah, well, stop by. We’ll hot tub. | -我知道你住哪 -有空来我家放放松 |
[25:21] | Hey, mister! Help! | 先生 救命 |
[25:24] | She locked me in here! | 她把我锁里面了 |
[25:27] | Gabby? | 加布 |
[25:30] | This is totally her fault. | 都是她的错 |
[25:31] | I mean, I simply asked her if Carlos sent me the flowers, | 我就是问她 是不是卡洛斯送花给我 |
[25:34] | and she refused to show me the order slip. | 她死活不给我看订单 |
[25:36] | Are you still hung up on that? | 你还在纠缠这个问题吗 |
[25:38] | – For God’s sake. – Wait, wait! | -上帝呀 -等等 |
[25:40] | I need a couple more minutes. I need to know the truth! | 再等一下 我想知道真相 |
[25:43] | What truth is that? | 什么真相 |
[25:44] | That you’re still obsessed with your ex-husband? | 你还爱着你前夫的真相吗 |
[25:47] | What? No, he’s obsessed with me. | 什么 不是 是他还爱我 |
[25:50] | You just imprisoned a florist | 你把花商关起来 |
[25:51] | to find out if he sent you roses. | 就是为了查是不是他送你玫瑰花 |
[25:59] | OK, I see what you mean. | 我懂你的意思了 |
[26:03] | There. I’m done. Let’s go. | 完了 走吧 |
[26:06] | Actually… I think I’m done too. | 其实 我也就此结束吧 |
[26:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:23] | It’s OK. | 没事 |
[26:25] | I’m probably not ready to date. | 也许我还没准备好接受新恋情 |
[26:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:38] | And just so you know, I am ready to date. | 我想说 我随时都有空 |
[26:45] | All right, let’s hit it. | 好了 走吧 |
[26:49] | – Come on, Kayla. – I haven’t finished my ice cream. | -凯拉 走吧 -我的冰淇淋还没吃完 |
[26:52] | Sorry, but we gotta go. I have a dinner party I have to get to. | 抱歉 我们得走了 我晚上还要赴宴 |
[26:55] | They got to finish their ice cream. | 他们都吃完了才走的呀 |
[26:59] | Well, they, you know, | 要知道 他们就像普通孩子 |
[27:01] | wolfed it down like kids are supposed to. | 狼吞虎咽着吃完了 |
[27:02] | So hurry it up. | 吃快点吧 |
[27:11] | Kayla, I’m not fooling around. We’re going. | 凯拉 我可不会傻等 真要走了 |
[27:18] | OK. | 行 |
[27:20] | Boys, go to the car. I’ll be out in a minute. Go. | 孩子们 快上车 我随后就到 |
[27:30] | Listen, sweetheart, I don’t blame you for being angry. | 宝贝 听我说 你生我气我不怪你 |
[27:33] | Your mom’s gone, and you’re stuck with me. | 你妈妈不在了 你跟我一起过 |
[27:39] | But… | 但是 |
[27:45] | …the last thing she said to me was, | 她临终前嘱咐我 |
[27:47] | “Promise you’ll take care of Kayla.” | “答应我照顾好凯拉” |
[27:49] | And I am going to. | 我正履行我的承诺 |
[27:52] | But you’re gonna have to help me, OK? | 但你必须配合一下 好吗 |
[27:58] | We can leave when I’m done. | 我吃完就走 |
[28:09] | OK. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[28:11] | Hey, whoa, okay, what the hell are you doing? | 哇哦 好吧 你这是干嘛 |
[28:14] | – Stop! Stop screaming, stop! – Leave me alone! | -停下 别叫了 -别管我 |
[28:17] | You’re not my mommy! | 你不是我妈妈 |
[28:48] | Guys, how would you like | 孩子们 让你们 |
[28:50] | to eat dinner in front of the television for a whole week? | 在电视机前吃一整周的晚餐如何 |
[29:01] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们干嘛 |
[29:07] | Kayla, stop screaming, | 凯拉 别叫了 |
[29:09] | you’re hurting my ears! | 我耳朵都被你叫疼了 |
[29:10] | Just get in the car! | 上车 |
[29:12] | Come on, we’re going home! | 快点 回家了 |
[29:15] | Get your seat belt on! | 系好安全带 |
[29:17] | Kids, they’re always roughhousing. | 孩子老是打打闹闹的 |
[29:42] | Why did you stop? | 你干嘛停手 |
[29:44] | Well, it’s getting late. I got your blouse unbuttoned. | 太晚了 我把你衬衣解开了 |
[29:48] | That’s usually when we call it a night. | 通常我们称之为良宵 |
[29:52] | Do you want to call it a night? | 今晚就是良宵吗 |
[29:55] | What, do you want to grab a pizza or something? | 什么 你想吃点东西吗 披萨之类的 |
[30:06] | I want to do what you want to do. | 你想干嘛 我就想干嘛 |
[30:10] | Well, you know what I want to do. | 你知道我要什么 |
[30:15] | Well, OK. | 那好 |
[30:17] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[30:20] | Yeah. I’m sure. | 确定 |
[30:42] | You can always spot the new guys | 就凭吃饭的样子 |
[30:44] | by the way they pick through their food. | 新人立刻就被认出来了 |
[30:49] | What did you do when you thought no one was looking? | 你在外犯了什么事 |
[30:52] | The cops say I killed a woman. | 警察说我杀了人 |
[30:54] | But you didn’t, right? | 但其实不是你干的 对吗 |
[30:58] | Actually, I have no idea. | 说实话 我也不知道 |
[31:02] | I got pretty banged up in an accident. | 我出了车祸 头受伤了 |
[31:05] | The last two years are a blank. | 前两年的事完全不记得了 |
[31:08] | Well, that’s a fresh approach. | 这招很新嘛 |
[31:11] | Not sure the jury’s gonna swallow it. | 也不知道这法子有没有用 |
[31:14] | It’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[31:18] | I believe you. | 我信你 |
[31:23] | OK, Mrs. McCluskey’s downstairs | 麦克卢斯基太太就在楼下 |
[31:26] | and we will be right across the street if you need us. | 要是有事 我们就从街对面过来 |
[31:28] | OK, Daddy. | 好的 爸爸 |
[31:32] | You know, I heard what happened with Lynette today. | 勒奈特跟我讲了今天的事 |
[31:36] | Hey, she’s doing her best. | 她很不容易 |
[31:38] | Why are you being so hard on her? | 你干嘛那样对她 |
[31:39] | Because it’s her fault my mommy died. | 因为是她害死了我妈妈 |
[31:42] | No. No, no, honey, it’s not. | 不 不是这样的 宝贝 |
[31:45] | Mom only went to that store | 妈妈会去那家店 |
[31:46] | because Lynette was trying to steal me. | 是因为勒奈特想把我抢走 |
[31:48] | OK, that is not true. | 不是这样 |
[31:50] | Look, honey, it is way more complicated than that. | 听我说 宝贝 事情比这复杂多了 |
[31:56] | I know you miss your mommy. | 我知道你想妈妈 |
[31:58] | And she loved you very much. | 她深爱着你 |
[32:00] | But guess what? | 但你知道吗 |
[32:02] | Lynette loves you too. | 勒奈特也爱你 |
[32:06] | That’s why you got to give her a chance. | 所以你必须给她一次机会 |
[32:09] | Can you do that for me? | 就算是为我好吗 |
[32:13] | OK. I’ll be good. | 好吧 我会做个好孩子 |
[32:16] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我的乖女儿 |
[32:19] | But I’m never gonna love her. | 但我永远不会爱她 |
[32:23] | And you can’t make me. | 你也不能强迫我 |
[32:39] | – Well, you’ve won. – What did I win? | -你赢了 -我赢什么了 |
[32:47] | Bill and I split up. | 比尔跟我掰了 |
[32:48] | Can’t say I’m surprised. | 我不觉得惊讶 |
[32:51] | He wasn’t right for you. | 他不适合你 |
[32:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:55] | So just admit you sent the flowers. | 你就承认是你送的花吧 |
[32:59] | I didn’t. | 不是我 |
[33:00] | Carlos, just tell me. I won’t be mad. I promise. | 卡洛斯 跟我说实话 我保证不生气 |
[33:06] | Gabby, if I was gonna send you flowers, | 加布 要真是我送花给你 |
[33:08] | I wouldn’t send you pink roses. | 我不会送粉色玫瑰 |
[33:10] | I’d send you white orchids. | 我会送你白兰花 |
[33:12] | Because I know they’re your favorite. | 因为我知道那是你的最爱 |
[33:16] | And if I wanted to cheer you up, sunflowers. | 若要讨你欢心 我就送你向日葵 |
[33:19] | And for the flu… blue irises. | 要是你感冒了 则送鸢尾花 |
[33:36] | I hate that you know me so well. | 你这么了解我 真讨厌 |
[33:38] | And it took so long for that to happen. | 积年累月才能深知对方 |
[33:41] | Now I have to start over again with somebody else. | 而我现在要与他人重新开始 |
[33:44] | Yeah. That’s what dating is for. | 对 这就是约会的意义 |
[33:46] | I know, and it sucks. | 我知道 真是糟糕透了 |
[33:49] | I mean, you saw me. | 你也看到了 |
[33:50] | I went on a picnic and ate pudding out of a can! | 我居然跟人野餐 还吃了一罐布丁 |
[33:53] | It was horrible! | 太难吃了 |
[33:56] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 或许这能让你好受点 |
[33:58] | I got dragged to the ballet the other night. | 我那晚被人拉去看芭蕾舞了 |
[34:02] | So you are dating? | 看来你也在约会 |
[34:05] | That’s why you’ve been lifting weights and jogging. | 所以才又是举重又是跑步的 |
[34:08] | Well, if you wanna bag the big game, | 如果想猎到艳遇 |
[34:12] | you gotta work on the guns. | 必须把枪磨利了 |
[34:18] | I’ll give you this: | 我必须得说 |
[34:21] | You’re gonna be a tough act to follow, Carlos. | 你演技真是太烂了 卡洛斯 |
[34:30] | Back at you, babe. | 宝贝 你也一样 |
[34:49] | I’m so sorry to keep you waiting, | 抱歉 让你久等了 |
[34:51] | but I don’t want to introduce you until all my guests are here. | 但我想等客人到了之后介绍你们认识 |
[34:54] | I don’t mind. | 我无所谓 |
[34:56] | By the way, um, | 顺便说一句 |
[34:59] | when my friends ask you what happened, and they will, | 要是我朋友问起事情的经过 她们会问的 |
[35:03] | I don’t think it’s necessary to go into all that unpleasantness | 我觉得提及奥森和莫妮可的尴尬事 |
[35:07] | about Orson and Monique. | 是不必要的 |
[35:08] | All they need to know is that you’re back | 她们知道你回来了就够了 |
[35:11] | and we’re on good terms. | 而且我们相处得很融洽 |
[35:12] | And Orson didn’t kill me. | 并且奥森并没有杀我 |
[35:15] | And Orson didn’t kill you. | 显然奥森没有杀你 |
[35:20] | OK, just one minute, that’ll be Susan. | 我先去开门 肯定是苏珊来了 |
[35:45] | I brought you a Bundt cake. | 我带了一个通心蛋糕过来 |
[35:47] | Don’t worry, I didn’t make it. | 别紧张 不是我做的 |
[35:50] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你太客气了 |
[35:51] | I was really touched by your call. It was so big of you. | 我被你那通电话感动了 你真是大度 |
[35:54] | Well, when you’re wrong, you’re wrong. | 是的 错了就是错了 |
[36:00] | Now that we’re all assembled, | 人都到齐了 |
[36:01] | I’d like to introduce the guest of honor. | 我为大家介绍一位贵宾 |
[36:04] | I hope you’ll all be as delighted to meet her as I was. | 想必大家见到她跟我一样感到开心 |
[36:08] | You can come in now. | 进来吧 |
[36:14] | Everyone, this is Alma Hodge. | 各位 这是阿尔玛·霍吉 |
[36:17] | Orson’s first wife. | 奥森的第一任妻子 |
[36:23] | Oh, about that apology, any time you’re ready. | 要想致歉的话 随时欢迎 |
[36:29] | So you’ve been in Canada this entire time? | 这些年你一直就呆在加拿大吗 |
[36:32] | Well, my Aunt Agnes has a place in Winnipeg. | 我姑姑住在温尼伯 |
[36:35] | I hadn’t planned on staying so long, | 我原本没打算在那里住太久 |
[36:37] | but I needed the time to find myself. | 但我需要时间找回自我 |
[36:39] | Would’ve been nice if someone else found you. | 要是有人找到你就好了 |
[36:41] | – There was a lot of drama around here. – Yes, I heard. | -这里上演了好多闹剧 -我听说了 |
[36:44] | People actually thought Orson had done away with me? | 大家都以为奥森把我给杀了 |
[36:48] | Amazing, isn’t it, where some people’s minds will go? | 太能杜撰了 有些人真是异想天开 |
[36:55] | Well, you gotta hand it to her. | 你这下被动了吧 |
[36:57] | Just when you think | 你以为布里 |
[36:58] | Bree’s thrown every conceivable theme party. | 摆一场”和事酒” |
[36:59] | She hosts a “shame on you | 殊不知她借机打响 |
[37:01] | for thinking my husband killed someone” dinner. | “叫你怀疑我老公杀人”的反击战 |
[37:03] | So Alma’s alive, big deal | 好吧 阿尔玛还活着 她赢了 |
[37:05] | We still don’t know what went down | 但我们仍不知道 |
[37:07] | between Orson and Monique. | 奥森跟莫妮可之间的纠葛 |
[37:08] | Susan, please. | 苏珊 别折腾了 |
[37:09] | We look stupid enough for suspecting him. Just let it go. | 我们怀疑她老公已经够蠢的了 还是算了吧 |
[37:16] | It may be a little late for that. | 你来晚了点 |
[37:19] | Detective Ridley, can I help you? | 瑞德里探长 你有什么事情吗 |
[37:21] | Yes, I’d like to speak to your husband. | 我想找你丈夫谈谈 |
[37:25] | Oh, well, I’m afraid he’s not here, | 恐怕他不在家 |
[37:27] | but I will be happy to tell him that you came by. | 等他回来后 我乐意向他传达 |
[37:30] | Who is it, darling? | 亲爱的 谁来了 |
[37:35] | Excuse us. | 打扰了 |
[37:39] | Can’t this wait? We’re having a dinner party. | 能再等等吗 我们的晚宴还没结束 |
[37:43] | – Hello, Dr. Hodge. – Detective Ridley. | -你好 霍吉医生 -瑞德里探长 |
[37:46] | We need you to come with us. | 我们希望你陪我们走一趟 |
[37:48] | We have questions | 我们有一些疑问 |
[37:49] | about that Jane Doe we showed you in the morgue. | 和上次停尸房里的女尸有关 |
[37:51] | Why do you think I’d know anything about her? | 为什么你认为我知道死者的事情呢 |
[37:54] | Well, you were having an affair with her when she died. | 因为你曾与她有婚外情 |
[37:59] | And where did you hear that? | 你从哪听说的 |
[38:06] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[38:08] | I didn’t know they were gonna come tonight. | 我不知道他们今晚过来 |
[38:13] | I’m happy to answer any questions that you might have. | 我乐意回答警方的任何问题 |
[38:17] | My apologies. Please, stay and enjoy the dessert. | 抱歉 请大家继续享用甜品 |
[38:24] | I don’t believe this. You called the police? | 真不敢相信 你居然跟警察打电话 |
[38:27] | Obviously you weren’t going to. | 你当然想隐瞒下来 |
[38:29] | They needed to know | 警方有权知道 |
[38:30] | that dead woman was Orson’s mistress. | 死者是奥森的情妇这一事实 |
[38:32] | I told you that in confidence. | 我就私下里跟你随口一说 |
[38:34] | Did you seriously think I could sit on | 你真觉得我听到 |
[38:36] | information that would exonerate Mike? | 这个可以救出麦克的线索而无动于衷吗 |
[38:39] | If you had seen his face in jail the other day… | 你要是那天去监狱看看他 |
[38:42] | – The other day? You saw Mike? – Yeah. | -那天 你去见麦克了 -对 |
[38:45] | Just to tell him about the lawyer. | 告诉他律师的事情而已 |
[38:48] | – I know that Mike is innocent. – Right. | -我知道麦克是无辜的 -是啊 |
[38:51] | Just like you knew she was dead. | 就像你知道她已经死了一样 |
[38:54] | – I thought we had an agreement. – We do. | -我以为我们说好了 -是说好了 |
[38:57] | – Can we talk about this later? – When | -我们等下再讨论此事好吗 -什么时候 |
[38:59] | After your next conjugal visit? | 等到下次夫妻探访之后吗 |
[39:02] | Ian, wait! | 伊恩 别走 |
[39:04] | Boy, when it comes to Mike, there’s no one you won’t betray. | 为了救麦克 你真是不择手段 |
[39:07] | – Excuse me? – Hey, guys. | -你什么意思 -两位 |
[39:10] | – Please leave my house. – Bree! | -请离开我家 -布里 |
[39:13] | You heard me. Get out! | 听到没有 出去 |
[39:14] | Bree, I know you’re angry, | 布里 我知道你生我的气 |
[39:16] | but for the sake of our friendship… | 但看在我们友谊的份上 |
[39:18] | Oh, make no mistake. Our friendship is over. | 别妄想了 我们恩断义绝 |
[39:37] | So Winnipeg… | 温尼伯 |
[39:40] | …it must get pretty cold up there. | 那里很冷吧 |
[39:49] | I’m just getting my coat. | 我回来拿外套 |
[39:50] | Ian, please, | 伊恩 别走 |
[39:52] | I just lost one of my best friends. | 我刚刚失去了我最好的朋友 |
[39:53] | I can’t lose you too. | 我不想也失去你 |
[39:54] | You said you wouldn’t see him again! | 你答应过我再也不见他了 |
[39:56] | But you had to know | 但你要理解我 |
[39:57] | that I would go one more time to explain everything. | 我见他就是想跟他把一切解释清楚 |
[40:00] | – Actually, no, I didn’t. – Well, that’s just crazy. | -我还真不懂 -这太疯狂了 |
[40:03] | Why are you acting like a crazy person? | 你干嘛这么激动 |
[40:05] | Because you’ve already left me once for this guy! | 因为你之前就为了他离开过我 |
[40:08] | Things are different now! I love you! | 可现在不同了 我爱的是你 |
[40:10] | You don’t have to worry about that anymore. | 你没必要担心了 |
[40:13] | If we’re gonna make this relationship work. | 要是我们想继续走下去 |
[40:15] | You have to trust me. | 你必须相信我 |
[40:17] | Why are you smiling at me? | 你干嘛朝我笑 |
[40:18] | You just said that you love me. | 你刚刚说你爱我 |
[40:20] | – Yeah. So? – Well, you’ve never said that before. | -对 那又怎样 -你以前从未说过 |
[40:23] | – Yes, I have. – No, I would’ve remembered. | -我说过 -我记不得了 |
[40:26] | I’m saying it now. I love you. | 那我现在说好了 我爱你 |
[40:28] | Do you have a problem with that? | 还有问题吗 |
[40:29] | – No, ma’am. – You can’t kiss me now. | -没了 女士 -你现在不能亲我 |
[40:32] | – I’m yelling at you. – I’m listening. | -我们在吵架 -我在听 |
[40:34] | Well, don’t think that you can get out of this, | 别以为这事就这么算了 |
[40:37] | you know, by just… | 就这么… |
[40:39] | Oh, Oh, Yeah, Oh, right there… | 哦 是的 就那里 |
[40:43] | Right there. | 是这里 |
[40:48] | Look, I think we should stop doing this. | 听着 我们该停手了 |
[40:53] | I know it’s my idea, but it just doesn’t feel right anymore. | 我知道是我的主意 但感觉很不对劲 |
[40:58] | So you slept with Julie. It’s no big deal. | 你跟朱莉上了床 没什么大不了 |
[41:01] | It is to her, and I don’t want to see her get hurt. | 但对她来说很重要 我不想伤害她 |
[41:04] | Me either. | 我也不想 |
[41:07] | So, let’s just not tell her. | 那我们就别告诉她 |
[41:15] | There’s no place in Fairview that’s more peaceful. | 美景镇里再也找不到比这更安静的地方了 |
[41:19] | All the floors are hardwood. | 硬木地板 |
[41:20] | There are brand-new appliances. | 全新家具 |
[41:23] | And the gardens are… Well, they’re beautiful. | 花园也漂亮 |
[41:27] | So, what do you think? | 怎么样 |
[41:32] | I’ll take it. | 我买下了 |
[41:33] | Really? That’s terrific. | 是吗 那太好了 |
[41:36] | I’ll draw up the papers in the morning. | 我早上就把合同准备好 |
[41:43] | If you don’t mind me asking, | 如果你不介意 我想问问 |
[41:45] | Why were you so interested in this particular street? | 你为什么对这条巷子如此感兴趣呢 |
[41:49] | I’ve been moving around a lot in the last few months. | 前几个月 我一直在附近转悠 |
[41:52] | And I need a place where I can really settle down. | 我想找一处安身之所 |
[41:55] | You know what I mean? | 我的想法就是 |
[41:57] | I want to live in a place where children know how to behave. | 在我家附近 孩子们懂得如何举止得体 |
[42:01] | Where people still have some sense of moral value, | 居民都具有道德责任感 |
[42:05] | and where friendships are good | 邻里关系融洽 |
[42:08] | and strong and last forever. | 亲密无间地维系着 |
[42:13] | That’s what I’m looking for. | 这就是我看重的 |
[42:15] | Then I think Wisteria Lane is the place for you. | 那紫藤郡最适合你了 |
[42:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:21] | More than anything, I just want to fit in. | 更重要的是 我想融入此中 |
[42:26] | Oh, you will, Alma. | 你会的 阿尔玛 |
[42:28] | You absolutely will. | 你肯定会 |