Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Orson’s wife, Alma, disappeared. 奥森的妻子阿尔玛 无故失踪
[00:06] Gabby found a new calling. 加布觅得新的任务
[00:08] I’m unbelievable. Close your mouths. 简直令人难以置信 闭嘴
[00:09] Someone new moved in. 紫藤郡 搬进了新人
[00:11] He’s a bachelor who lives with his invalid sister. 他是个单身汉 与身残妹妹同住
[00:13] But Lynette found a dark secret. 但勒奈特发现了不可告人的秘密
[00:16] Our neighbor is a pedophile. 我们的邻居是个恋童癖者
[00:17] You can’t sit on this, Lynette. 你不能就此坐视不理 勒奈特
[00:20] Orson’s mother revealed his past. 奥森的母亲 揭露了他的往事
[00:22] He cheated on Alma. Broke her heart, 他背叛了阿尔玛 伤透了她的心
[00:24] for his precious Monique. 就为了和他的宝贝莫妮可缠绵
[00:26] Monique Polier? 莫妮可·波利耶吗
[00:27] The police couldn’t find evidence… 警方无法获取证据
[00:29] We couldn’t find the toolbox. 我们找不到工具箱
[00:30] The man’s a plumber. 他可是个水管工
[00:31] … until Mike tried to hide it. 终于在麦克要掩藏证据时
[00:33] I’ll take those. 把东西给我
[00:41] The annual block party 一年一度的街区派对
[00:43] was a winter tradition on Wisteria Lane. 是紫藤郡冬季的传统节目
[00:48] It was a way for the residents to spread holiday cheer. 大伙传递着节日的欢乐
[00:54] Everyone was invited. 人人都会收到邀请
[00:59] Including Art Shepard, the newest resident of Wisteria Lane. 新邻居阿特·谢博特自然也不例外
[01:05] But as the big night drew near, 但是 日子愈发临近
[01:07] more than holiday cheer was being spread around. 另一种气氛也随之蔓延开来
[01:11] Did you hear about the new guy that just moved in? 你听说了新搬来那户的事没有
[01:15] Well, get a load of this. 简直有一箩筐呀
[01:17] Apparently, the perv’s got all this weird stuff 显然 那变态把器具都藏在
[01:20] in his basement. 他的地下室里
[01:21] No, seriously. 不 实话说
[01:23] It’s like this big kiddie trap full of toys. 几乎是个布满玩具的陷阱
[01:28] By Sunday evening, most of the gossiping had subsided 周日晚上 流言传遍全郡
[01:32] and the neighborhood was once again consumed 整个巷子再一次沉浸在
[01:35] by the spirit of the season. 节日的气氛中
[01:38] Friends laughed over eggnog. 朋友们喝着蛋酒谈笑风生
[01:40] Lovers kissed under mistletoe. 情人们在槲寄生下深情相吻
[01:44] And the mood was jolly. 真是一幅欢快祥和的美景
[01:48] That is, until a certain guest made his appearance. 直到某人出现在众人眼前
[02:05] Look who’s here! 看看是谁来了
[02:09] – Merry Christmas, everybody! – Merry Christmas! -大家圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
[02:14] Don’t you do that! Don’t you know what he did? 千万别 你难道不知道他的事吗
[02:17] Now, kids, who’s been good this year? 小家伙们 今年谁比较乖
[02:31] Oh, come on. Everybody was naughty? 不是吧 难道大家都很淘气
[02:36] What am I gonna do with this fire truck? 叫我拿这辆消防车如何是好啊
[02:39] Joey, get back here! 乔伊 回来
[02:45] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[02:48] I’m not sure. 我不知道
[02:50] Let’s go, girls. 我们走 女孩们
[02:56] Art, maybe we should go. 阿特 也许我们该回去了
[03:00] Yes, for the residents of Wisteria Lane, 是的 对于紫藤郡的众人而言
[03:03] it was the most wonderful time of the year. 今晚是一年最欢畅的时刻
[03:12] But for Arthur Shepard and his sister, 但对阿特·谢博特与他妹妹来说
[03:14] it had turned out to be a very silent night. 却是万籁俱寂的黑夜
[03:24] For the residents of Wisteria Lane, 在紫藤郡人们的眼中
[03:27] the holiday season could only begin… 节日的氛围必须伴随着
[03:30] … once the decorations came out. 摆放各种装饰
[03:35] For some, that meant pulling out the colored lights. 布置各色彩灯
[03:40] For others, it meant locating that holiday wreath. 悬挂各类花环
[03:46] Then there were those eager to display their Nativity scene. 还有陈列圣诞节布景
[03:52] But for a romantic few, it was all about… 但对爱侣 不可或缺的
[03:56] … the mistletoe. 便是槲寄生
[03:59] You have to kiss me. It’s the law. 按照传统 你得亲亲我
[04:03] While you’re in a good mood, 看你热情这么高
[04:05] I thought I’d spring something on you. 我来给你降降温
[04:07] My parents are coming to town. 我父母这回要来
[04:08] Your parents? Really? 你父母 真的吗
[04:10] And I wondered 我想问问你
[04:11] if you might be free to join us for dinner Saturday. 周六是否有空跟我们一道共享晚餐
[04:14] Absolutely! 当然
[04:15] So I assume this means they know about me? 也就是说他们知道我跟你的关系了
[04:18] – But of course.- And they know about me as in, -当然了 -你是不是这样跟他们讲的
[04:21] “Mum, Dad, bloody good news! “爸爸妈妈 有劲爆消息要宣布
[04:23] I’ve got myself a smashing new girlfriend”? 我新交了一个活泼可人的女友”
[04:25] That’s adorable. 你太可爱了
[04:26] Please don’t do it in front of them. 不过请别在我父母面前这么干
[04:28] Right. 好吧
[04:29] So do you want me to make reservations 需要我到那家法国餐厅
[04:32] at that little French place? 预定座位吗
[04:33] We could do that. 我原本也这么想
[04:34] But it’s a four-hour layover, 但考虑到他们只停留4小时
[04:36] and they’ll be exhausted. 外出折腾肯定会很累
[04:37] I thought we might have a more enjoyable time 所以干脆让他们过来 由你下厨
[04:41] if they came here and you made dinner for them. 让大家能多享受点欢乐时光
[04:44] OK. I guess it’s time we have the conversation. 我想我们是时候该谈谈了
[04:50] Ian… 伊恩
[04:52] …haven’t you ever wondered why I’ve never cooked for you? 我从未给你下过厨 你不觉得奇怪吗
[04:55] I just assumed that you were lazy. 我以为你比较懒
[04:58] No. I wish. 不 我倒希望如此
[05:00] My cooking is not good. 我厨艺不佳
[05:04] Well, my parents won’t be expecting a gourmet meal. 没关系 我父母没指望吃一顿饕餮盛宴
[05:07] Will they be expecting stomach cramps? 那他们想感受一下胃痉挛吗
[05:09] Acid reflux? Night sweats? 胃酸 还是盗汗吗
[05:11] Come on. You can’t be that bad. 别这么说嘛 哪有那么糟
[05:19] Is it really important that I make them a home-cooked meal? 是不是我非要亲自下厨不可
[05:22] It’s just, they’re very old-fashioned, hearth and home types. 主要是他们喜爱各种老式的自制家常菜
[05:27] And they might wonder 否则他们可能会问
[05:28] why you didn’t make the effort. 你干嘛不努力尝试一下
[05:30] But it’s OK. 不过没关系
[05:32] You’ll win them over… eventually. 他们会接纳你的 迟早的事
[05:37] OK, I’ll give it a shot. 好 那我试试吧
[05:41] Thank you. 谢谢你
[05:43] Now, nothing elaborate. 其实 不用太丰盛
[05:45] Just a simple roast and something appropriate to go with it. 做个简单的烤肉 外加几个配菜即可
[05:48] Right. Like an ambulance. 行 就像野战医院开饭
[05:59] No, Amy, small steps, small. 艾米 步子迈小一点 小步
[06:02] Little Miss Snowflake glides, 雪花小姐是翩然而至的
[06:04] she doesn’t stomp. 而非大步流星
[06:05] – Is that better?- Getting there, sweetie. -好些了吗 -好些了 宝贝
[06:09] If she was a horse, we’d have to shoot her. 若她是匹马 我们早就了断了她
[06:13] Poor thing. She tries so hard. 小可怜 她练得多认真
[06:15] Yeah, she’s a trouper. 对啊 她演技不错
[06:16] – Let’s dump her. – What? Why? -淘汰她 -什么 为什么
[06:19] Consultants are judged on the strength of their roster. 评委们是针对她们的整体表现打分
[06:22] We can’t bounce every nose-picking no-talent, 就算我们没法把那些差劲的选手一一清除
[06:24] but we can lose the one who’s dragging us down. 但至少可以淘汰拖我们后退的个别分子
[06:26] and that’s Amy 此人就是艾米
[06:27] We can’t do that. Her mother died last year. 可不能这么做 她妈妈去年刚过世
[06:29] Yes, I know, I know, and it’s tragic. 我知道 这挺残酷
[06:31] But we are running a business. 但商业终归是商业
[06:33] Amy is sucking up all our time 艾米耗费了我们大把的时间
[06:35] and we should be focusing on Sherri. 我们应该尽力栽培雪丽才是
[06:36] She actually has a shot at winning. 她倒是有胜出的希望
[06:40] How will I tell her family? 那我怎么跟她家人讲
[06:41] We’ll do it together. 我们一起面对
[06:42] – We’ll be diplomatic.- Are you sure about this? -我们得说得圆滑点 -你确定吗
[06:44] The poor kid’s been through the wringer. 这孩子刚刚从悲痛中走出来
[06:47] Amy! For God sakes! 艾米 上帝啊
[06:49] Little Miss Snowflake does not scratch down there! 雪花小姐可不会到处乱抓
[06:52] Well, then again, her mother died a year ago. 话说她妈妈过世也有一年了
[06:54] How long is she gonna milk it? 不能再让她打亲情牌了
[06:59] Mother Hodge, I have your breakfast. 霍吉妈妈 我给你送早餐来了
[07:01] Just put it over there. 放那里吧
[07:02] I’ll pick through it later. 我待会再吃
[07:07] What are you watching? 你在看什么
[07:09] Home movies. 家庭录像
[07:11] It’s fun looking back at the past, isn’t it? 回忆过往总有无限美妙 不是吗
[07:15] Well, it’s one way to kill time while you’re waiting for death. 不过是年迈等死的人 消磨时间而已
[07:20] We also have cable. 家里还有有线电视的
[07:22] Have you decided what you’re gonna do about Orson? 你决定跟奥森掰了吗
[07:25] – Decided? – Yes. Have you called a lawyer yet? -决定 -是啊 律师请了没
[07:28] I don’t think that’s any of your concern. 这个无须你操心
[07:31] I don’t mean to pry. 我不想多管闲事
[07:32] But I think you’re a good Christian woman, 但我觉得 我儿子配不上
[07:35] and you deserve better than my son. 你这样的基督教徒
[07:38] Well, I will take that under advisement. 我会好好考虑你的建议
[07:40] If you give him a chance he’ll draw you back in. 如果你给他机会 他会把你拖下水的
[07:43] It’s what he does. 他向来那样
[07:45] Just walk away. 趁早离开他
[07:47] It’s not that easy. I love him. 事情没那么简单 我爱他
[07:52] You’ll get over it. I did. 你会想开的 我就想开了
[08:03] – Merry Christmas! – Hello. -圣诞快乐 -你好啊
[08:07] Merry Christmas. Oh, wait, wait, wait. 圣诞快乐 等等 等等
[08:12] Well, believe me, Rita,he scares me too. 相信我 丽塔 我也被他吓到
[08:15] You know what? We should have a meeting. 也许我们应该开个会
[08:18] Get all the moms together 把所有妈妈聚起来
[08:19] and figure out what to do about this guy. 商议一下对策
[08:23] Saturday. Your house sounds good. 周六 你家就行
[08:30] Hey, Rita, I gotta go. 丽塔 我得挂了
[08:37] Sorry, I can’t talk now. I have somewhere to go. 抱歉 我现在不方便 我赶时间
[08:39] Well, my brother doesn’t. 而我弟弟就不同了
[08:42] The Youth Center just fired him. 青年中心刚刚解雇了他
[08:44] – Are you happy? – I’m not sad. -这下你高兴了 -我没什么难过的
[08:47] He shouldn’t be around kids. 他根本就不该和孩子们待在一起
[08:48] I saw those pictures. 我看过那些照片
[08:49] Those boys were on his swim team. 那些男孩只是他游泳队的队员
[08:53] He was proud of them. 他为他们骄傲
[08:54] Turning that into something dirty 而你却描述成污秽之事
[08:56] says more about you than him. 强加给我弟弟
[08:58] You can defend him all you want. 随你如何替他辩解
[08:59] I know what I know. 我相信眼见为实
[09:05] Did you know my brother got spit on 你听说了我弟弟昨天在五金店
[09:08] at the hardware store yesterday? 遭人吐唾沫吗
[09:10] That they refused to serve us at the diner? 餐厅拒绝让我们进去用餐
[09:14] That our tire got slashed at the church parking lot? 我们的车胎在教堂停车场被人划开
[09:21] I am not a well woman. 我身子骨虚
[09:22] I don’t need this stress. 我不想遭受这些压力
[09:26] Well, I am sorry that happened. 关于此事我很抱歉
[09:31] Have you considered, even for a moment, 你难道从未想过 哪怕只是一刹那
[09:34] that you could be wrong? 你的判断或许是错的
[09:35] That you misinterpreted what you saw? 你误读了眼前所见
[09:37] That you are ruining my brother’s life 你无端端地正在毁掉我弟弟的一生
[09:40] and mine over nothing? 也毁了我的生活
[09:44] I have kids, OK? 我有孩子
[09:47] Better safe than sorry. 孩子们的安全高于一切
[09:50] As long as you’re safe, what do you care who’s sorry? 你自保时还会顾及别人的感受吗
[10:08] So I’m cooking dinner for Ian’s parents tomorrow night, 明晚我要为伊恩的父母下厨
[10:12] and it’s the first time I’m meeting them, 这回是初次见面
[10:13] so I sort of want to impress them. 所以我想给他们留点好印象
[10:16] And yet you’re cooking? 难道你要下厨
[10:18] Well, that’s the thing. 问题就在这儿
[10:19] So I was hoping, you know, if you’re not too busy… 我在想 如果你不忙的话…
[10:22] Oh, no, no. These things practically build themselves. 不忙不忙 这玩意儿很快就能搞定
[10:25] Thank you. You are a lifesaver. 谢谢 你真是救世主
[10:28] Actually, I could probably use the distraction. 其实 让我专注于别的事也好
[10:36] I asked Orson to move out last night. 昨晚我让奥森搬出去了
[10:42] Come on, why would you bury your toolbox in the woods? 拜托 你为何要把工具箱藏在林子里
[10:45] I knew the cops were looking for it and I panicked. 我知道警察在找它 所以就慌了
[10:47] I was trying to buy myself some time. 我想给自己争取点时间
[10:49] You may have bought 20-to-life. 我看你争取了20年有期甚至无期
[10:52] – Let the guy enjoy his breakfast. – Stay out of this, Carlos. -让他吃口早饭吧 -卡洛斯 你别掺和
[10:54] Mike, I want you to look at me. 麦克 看着我
[10:57] You look me in the eye and 看着我的眼睛
[10:58] you swear to me that you didn’t kill anybody. 向我发誓 你从未杀过任何人
[11:01] How many times do I have to tell you? I can’t remember. 我要说多少遍 我不记得了
[11:04] You can’t remember, or you don’t want to remember? 你不记得了 还是故意不记得的
[11:07] Guys? 伙计们
[11:20] You have got to go to the police with all of this. 我看你还是得去趟警局
[11:23] I can’t. Not yet. I need some time to think. 不行 还不是时候 我需要时间考虑一下
[11:26] His wife goes missing, then his mistress turns up dead. 他老婆失踪 情妇被杀
[11:29] What is there to think about? 还有什么要考虑的
[11:33] I know it sounds suspicious, but in my heart of hearts, 听起来是很可疑 但打心底
[11:36] I just can’t believe that Orson could do such a thing. 我不敢相信奥森会做这种事
[11:39] Sweety, we all want to believe 亲爱的 我们都爱
[11:41] the best of the people we care about. 把在乎的人往好处想
[11:42] But you cannot let your 但千万不能
[11:43] feelings for a man blind you to cold hard facts. 在铁的事实下 让别人蒙蔽你的眼
[11:49] What in the world? 这是要干嘛
[11:55] Oh, my God! 我的天啊
[11:59] – What’s going on? – They just arrested Mike for murder. -怎么回事 -他们以涉嫌谋杀逮捕麦克
[12:03] What? 什么
[12:04] They’re saying he killed that woman on the news, 他们说他杀了新闻里
[12:06] that Monique person. 叫莫妮可的女人
[12:09] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[12:13] I can’t believe we’re gonna break that little girl’s heart. 不敢相信我们要让那小女孩心碎了
[12:16] Do not wimp out on me here. 别打退堂鼓
[12:17] We gotta do what’s best for the business. 这都是为了生意
[12:19] What if her father yells at me? 他爸爸要是吼我怎么办
[12:20] Then I will jump in and defend you. 我会跳出来保护你的
[12:21] OK. But if you do, try and be diplomatic. 好 如果为我反击 请措辞圆滑些
[12:24] I’m always diplomatic. 我一向圆滑
[12:25] Now just get in there, you spineless ‘mo. 快进去 你这个没用的
[12:29] Excuse me, Mr. Pearce? 打扰了 是皮尔斯先生吗
[12:33] So glad you could come today. 很高心您今天能来
[12:34] This is my partner, Gabrielle. 这是我的合伙人 加布丽尔
[12:38] Pleasure to meet you. 幸会
[12:41] Shall we? 坐吧
[12:44] So, what did you want to talk to me about? 你们找我有什么事
[12:47] – Is there a problem with Amy? – Not a problem, per se. -艾米出了什么问题吗 -其实也没什么啦
[12:50] We’re just a little concerned 我们就是有些担心
[12:52] that she might not have the temperament 她缺乏一种
[12:54] for pageant competitions. 脱颖而出的气质
[12:56] And what does that mean? 什么意思
[12:58] Well, when it comes to performing, she’s not exactly… 比如在表演的时候 她并没有…
[13:05] Well, she tends to be… Feel free to jump in. 她有些… 还不跳进来帮我
[13:08] I have no idea where you’re going with this. 我完全不知道你在说什么
[13:14] Well, as Gaby and I discussed, Amy has certain limitations. 加布和我讨论说 艾米的资质有限
[13:18] – Her odds of winning are slim. – Vern! -她获胜的希望不大 -韦恩
[13:21] He is so competitive. 他太好胜了
[13:23] I constantly have to remind him they’re just kids. 我老是提醒他 参赛的都只是孩子
[13:27] – When did you lose the joy? – Oh, I think you know. -你什么时候失去兴趣了 -我想你知道的
[13:29] Wait, I’m confused. Are you dumping Amy? 等等 我糊涂了 你们是想淘汰艾米吗
[13:33] Of course not, Bill. 当然不是 比尔
[13:35] Can I call you Bill? 我能叫你比尔吗
[13:37] It’s just, we feel that 我们只是觉得
[13:39] Amy would benefit from some private coaching. 一对一指导对艾米来说更好
[13:41] Maybe I could come to your house? Say, Friday, 5:00? 要不我来你家吧 周五5点行吗
[13:47] Sure. Yeah, I guess. 当然 我想可以
[13:50] Great. It’s a date. 好啊 那就约好啦
[13:52] Maybe I should come, too. 也许我也应该来
[13:55] After the harsh things you said about Amy, 对艾米说了这么多难听的话
[13:57] I don’t think so. 我看还是免了
[14:01] I’m gonna need a good lawyer. 我们得请个好律师
[14:03] And that may take a little research. 这得好好找找
[14:06] And whoever takes my case will need a retainer. 不管谁接手都要预付定金的
[14:07] So if you don’t mind, I promise I’ll pay you back. 如果你不介意 我保证会还你
[14:11] – Oh, OK. – Make sure he knows about my wrench. -没事 -别忘了把扳手的事和他交代一下
[14:14] Apparently, they tested it 显然他们检查出
[14:16] and found traces of this Monique’s blood. 上面有莫妮可的血迹
[14:22] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[14:24] I don’t know if you’ve picked up on this, Mike, 我不知道你是否注意到了 麦克
[14:28] but I haven’t been happy. 我从未开心过
[14:31] No, I didn’t pick up on it. 不 我没有注意到
[14:34] I wanted to tell you this weeks ago. 几周前我就想告诉你了
[14:36] I wish that I had. Because now, I know you’re gonna think 真希望我说了 现在你肯定觉得
[14:38] I’m breaking up with you over the blood on the axe. 我和你分手是因为斧头上查出有血迹
[14:41] – Wrench. – Whatever. -是扳手 -管他呢
[14:43] But believe me, that’s not it. 但相信我 不是的
[14:47] It’s just… 是…
[14:50] we are moving too fast. 我们进展得太快了
[14:54] What are you trying to say? 你到底想说什么
[14:55] Well, maybe we should just take a break. 也许我们应该暂时分开
[14:59] You know, date other people. 约约其他人之类
[15:03] You’re telling me this on the day I’m put in a men’s prison? 你在我入狱的这一天告诉我这个
[15:07] Well, I said the timing was bad. 所以我说时机很不巧
[15:12] I am sorry. I– I really am. 抱歉 真的抱歉
[15:16] I just can’t do this. 我承受不了这些
[15:37] They told me somebody was coming, 他们说有人来看我
[15:39] but I did not expect it to be you. 但没想到是你
[15:41] Is Edie getting you a good lawyer? 伊迪给你请到可靠的律师了吗
[15:44] I doubt it. She dumped me today. 怎么可能 她在今天甩了我
[15:47] – What? Why? – Well, I was arrested for murder. -什么 为什么 -我因为涉嫌谋杀被捕了
[15:52] Still… it’s tacky. 这… 太过分了
[15:58] Well, OK, then… I’ll help get you out. 好吧 我来帮你吧
[16:04] What’s your bail? 保释金多少
[16:08] A million dollars. 一百万美金
[16:13] You don’t have to help me, Susan. 苏珊 你没必要帮我的
[16:19] I want to. 我愿意
[16:23] Are you gonna ask? 你想不想知道
[16:26] What? 什么
[16:28] If I killed that woman. 是不是我杀了她
[16:32] I don’t have to. I know you didn’t. 不用问 我知道你是清白的
[16:38] I wish I was that sure. 我能像你这么确定就好了
[16:43] I… 我…
[16:45] I have these flashes where I see her face, 我脑海一直闪过她的面庞
[16:48] so I must have known her. 我肯定见过她
[16:50] And if I did, maybe something happened. 如果是的话 也许真的事有蹊跷
[16:52] Maybe I got angry, maybe… 或许我怒了 可能…
[16:53] There’s an explanation for this, 一定事出有因
[16:55] and we’re gonna figure it out. 我们一起来弄明白
[16:58] Don’t worry about a thing. 你不要担心
[17:10] Miss Gabrielle! 加布丽尔小姐
[17:11] When are you gonna come outside and watch me? 什么时候出来看我练啊
[17:14] Oh, the grass, honey and my allergies. 宝贝 我对草和花蜜过敏
[17:16] Go ahead and practice. 你先练着
[17:18] I’ll watch you from here. 我在这儿看着呢
[17:22] Are you sure I can’t help with anything? 你确定不需要我帮忙吗
[17:23] No, I’ve been a single dad for a while now. 不用 我做单身父亲有一阵子了
[17:26] I got the dinner thing down. 晚餐应付得来
[17:28] I’ve got the restaurant thing down. 我一般都找餐馆
[17:30] I can’t bring myself to cook for one. 我可不想只为一个人做饭
[17:33] Not that I ever cooked for two. 但也从未做过双人份
[17:36] Well, no restaurant tonight. 今晚不用找餐馆了
[17:37] You are having dinner with us. 你和我们一起吃吧
[17:39] That’s sweet. 你真好
[17:41] It’s the least I can do to thank you for helping Amy. 为了你对艾米的帮助 我略尽谢意
[17:43] Oh, it’s nothing. 没什么啦
[17:52] Yeah, she’s a special girl. 是啊 她挺特别的
[17:57] How is it for you, being single again? 说说你吧 再次单身的感觉如何
[18:01] Oh, honestly… 说实话
[18:05] I hate it. 糟透了
[18:06] – It’s like I’ve forgotten how to date. – Me, too. -就像我忘了如何约会一样 -同感
[18:08] I even let a friend of mine 我还被一朋友
[18:10] take me into one of those speed-dating things. 拉去参加速配
[18:11] – How was it? – I didn’t even go in. -情况如何 -我进都没进去
[18:14] I sat in this hotel lobby, watched all these lonely, 我坐在酒店大堂 看着那些孤单的
[18:17] desperate single people filing in, 绝望的单身贵族们一个个进场
[18:19] and then it hit me, I’m one of them. 于是猛然意识到 我也是其中之一
[18:23] I know what you mean. 我也感同身受
[18:28] Did you see that? It spun three times and then I caught it! 看到了吗 杖子转了三圈我接住了
[18:32] – You didn’t see. – Yeah, I’m sorry, sweetie. -你们没看到 -对不起 亲爱的
[18:35] – I was distracting Gabrielle. – Oh, no, it’s totally my fault. -我让加布丽尔分心了 -不 是我不好
[18:38] I’m sorry, sweetie. Go outside and do it again. 对不起 亲爱的 出去再来一遍吧
[18:41] I promise, this time we’re gonna watch. 我保证这一次我们会看
[18:59] Come in. 请进
[19:03] Wow, those are gorgeous. 好漂亮啊
[19:06] Well, I figured you’d be too busy cooking 我想到你忙着做饭
[19:08] to manage a centerpiece. 而无暇顾及餐桌中央的摆饰
[19:11] Well, you may not be a good cook, 或许你厨艺不精
[19:14] but you’re certainly a tidy one. 但挺爱整洁的
[19:16] Don’t worry. Dinner’s all taken care of. 别担心 晚餐都搞定了
[19:18] We’re having blanquette de veau 有白酒烩牛肉
[19:20] null 和橙酒梳芙厘
[19:22] That’s very ambitious of you. 挺有信心嘛
[19:24] And when will Bree be done making it? 布里什么时候做好
[19:28] 5:30. 五点半
[19:29] But I am re-warming it all by myself. 但我会亲自加热好的
[19:32] Oh, what’s all this? 这都是什么
[19:35] – Mike was arrested for murder. – My God. -麦克因谋杀罪被逮捕了 -上帝啊
[19:39] I mean, of course he’s totally innocent. 当然 他完全是无辜的
[19:41] I’m just trying to help him find a lawyer. 我只是想帮他找个律师
[19:43] Oh, shouldn’t, um, 难道
[19:44] shouldn’t his girlfriend be doing that? 这不是他女友份内的事吗
[19:46] Yeah. Edie dumped him. 对 但伊迪把他甩了
[19:53] OK, I know how this looks, 好吧 我知道这看起来很怪
[19:56] but I just feel bad. 但我就是觉得难受
[19:58] He’s just a friend now. 他只是个朋友罢了
[20:00] Yes, yes, a friend 是啊 朋友
[20:02] you sat by for six months, 耗费你六个月时间伴其左右
[20:03] hoping he’d wake up and ravish you again. 期待他苏醒 然后继续迷惑你
[20:06] You are the only one allowed to ravish me these days. 如今只有你能迷惑我
[20:10] So stop worrying. 别瞎想了
[20:18] Orson, it’s me again. 奥森 还是我
[20:20] Please call. We need to talk. 请回电话 我们需要谈谈
[20:22] You always do the chips. I think you’re stealing money. 总是你下骰子 你暗地里作弊吧
[20:25] – Well, I’ll do the chips, you deal. – You got it. -那好 我来下骰子 行吧 -行
[20:30] Guys, why has it been so long since we played poker? 姑娘们 从上次打牌至今感觉度日如年
[20:33] I really need this. 我都望眼欲穿了
[20:34] Me too. 我不也是嘛
[20:35] There’s nothing more relaxing than 午后跟女友们聊天
[20:37] an afternoon of finger food and girl talk. 分享美食就是天底下最妙的事
[20:40] – Hi, ladies. – Hey, how’re ya doing? -女士们 我来了 -你好吗
[20:43] So, did you tell the police 你跟警方交代了
[20:44] you think Orson killed Monique? 奥森是杀害莫妮可凶手的事情没有
[20:46] – What? – No, I did not. -什么 -没有
[20:49] And I don’t plan to. 我不打算这么做
[20:50] But Mike is in jail. 但麦克被关在牢里
[20:52] You said yourself you thought Orson did it. 是你自己说你觉得奥森是凶手
[20:54] I said I had concerns, concerns that have disappeared 我说我对此有过顾虑 但既然麦克被捕
[20:57] now that Mike has been arrested. 我的顾虑就烟消云散了
[20:59] What? You think Mike is guilty? 什么 你相信是麦克杀的人吗
[21:01] Why don’t we start that girl talk? 我们还是聊些家长里短吧
[21:03] I’ll get the ball rolling. Anybody have a yeast infection? 我要掷骰子了 大家准备好了吗
[21:07] They found Monique’s blood on the wrench 警方在麦克丢弃的扳手上
[21:09] Mike was trying to dispose of. 发现了莫妮可的血迹
[21:11] I mean, that hardly screams “innocence.” 依我看 所谓的”无辜” 很难站住脚
[21:13] Her teeth were pulled! 可她的一口牙全被拔光了
[21:15] You don’t think that’s worth telling the cops 在你眼里 这难道还不足以说明
[21:17] she was messing around with a dentist? 她死前和某个牙医关系混乱吗
[21:19] Orsen was slipping it to the dead chick? 莫非奥森和女死者睡过
[21:21] Mike is innocent.I know that in my heart. 麦克是无辜的 我打心眼里就知道
[21:24] We all have convictions, Susan. 我们双方各执一词 苏珊
[21:25] I believe Mike’s last one was for manslaughter. 但据我所知 麦克上次入狱罪名是过失杀人
[21:27] OK, OK, we’ve all made some excellent points 好了 好了 双方都交换了意见
[21:30] and blown off a little steam. 观点鲜明 情绪高涨
[21:32] Whoo, let’s play some cards. 我们开始玩牌吧
[21:36] If you’re sure Orson is innocent, 如果你真的确信奥森与此事无关
[21:38] why don’t we go through his things? 我们为何不去查证一下
[21:39] – Where’s his desk?- At his office. -他的办公桌在哪 -办公室里
[21:42] What did you think you’d find there? 你以为能找到什么
[21:44] I don’t know. A blackmail letter. 谁知道 一封勒索信也说不定呢
[21:45] A necklace made of teeth. 一串牙齿项链
[21:47] We’re not playing cards, are we? 不玩牌了 是吧
[21:49] – Nope. – I’m certainly not playing with a woman who is -不玩了 -我才不要跟这女人一起玩
[21:51] willing to let Mike take the fall 一个由着麦克当她变态老公的替罪羊
[21:54] for her psycho husband. 而无动于衷的女人
[21:54] Well, needless to say, 不用说
[21:55] I won’t be cooking dinner for Ian’s parents. 我也无须给伊恩父母做饭了
[21:57] – Fine. I’ll cook myself.- Good. -我自己搞得定 -很好
[22:00] Let me know if there are any survivors. 要是餐后留有活口 请通知我
[22:02] And if you take Orson back, 要是你家奥森回来了
[22:04] you do the same. 也请知会我
[22:12] That was incredibly awkward. 方才实在不好意思
[22:14] I’m sorry you both had to sit through it. 让你们俩难堪了 抱歉
[22:17] Was it me? Was I out of line? 怪我吗 是我做错了吗
[22:19] – No way I’m taking sides. – This’ll blow over. -我保持中立 -事情总会过去的
[22:22] – You’re right. – I hope so. -你说得对 -但愿如此
[22:40] Come on in, you’re just in time. 进来吧 你来的正是时候
[22:41] Thanks so much, Rita. 非常感谢 丽塔
[22:43] I think it’s such a good idea 这个主意非常好
[22:44] that we all get together and talk… 大家聚在一起好好谈谈
[22:49] What is all this? 这是在干嘛
[22:51] We decided to stage a protest in front of Art’s house. 我们决定到阿特家门口进行抗议游行
[22:55] A protest? 抗议游行
[22:57] Rita, I want the word “pedophile” to really stand out. 丽塔 我想让”恋童癖者”更醒目些
[23:00] Do we have any glitter? 你这里有亮片吗
[23:01] Say “molester.” It sounds scarier. 改成”性骚扰者” 更加贴切些
[23:04] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[23:06] I thought we were all gonna talk about 我以为是大家一起讨论
[23:09] how to keep an eye on this guy. 如何提防那家伙
[23:11] We’re past talking. The guy is a menace. 没这必要 他是个危险人物
[23:13] Well, that’s what we think,but we don’t exactly have proof. 但我们纯属猜测 并无证据
[23:16] The Youth Center just fired him. 青年中心都把他给开除了
[23:18] How much proof do you need? 你还要什么证据
[23:19] But, see, the only reason they fired him 但是 那仅仅是因为
[23:22] is because people were gossiping. 大家对他议论纷纷
[23:23] And the only reason they’re gossiping 而各种流言蜚语
[23:25] is because of what I told Mrs. McCluskey. 却始于我与麦克卢斯基太太之间的谈话
[23:28] Yeah, and you told me to spread the word. 对 你还叫我通知大伙儿
[23:30] So that people could watch their kids and be vigilant. 以便邻居们都看好自家孩子 免得受伤
[23:34] So, you wanna wait until he molests one of our kids? 难不成你要等到孩子被他非礼后才出手吗
[23:37] – Whose side are you on?- Knock it off. -你到底站哪边 -行了
[23:39] Remember, if it weren’t for Lynette, 大伙记住了 要不是勒奈特
[23:41] we never would’ve found out about this creep. 我们就不可能发现这个变态
[23:45] She’s our hero. 她是我们的英雄
[24:51] Bye, Daddy. 爸爸 再见
[24:52] See you. Have fun. 再见 玩得高兴
[24:54] So I was thinking, you wanna grab a coffee 我在想 你下课后要不要来杯咖啡
[24:58] or something after class? 或喝点别的什么
[25:00] I’d love to grab a cup of coffee…or something. 我还真想喝杯咖啡 其他的也行
[25:08] Amy, you are so lucky 艾米 你可真幸运
[25:10] to have such a nice dad. 有这么好的父亲
[25:13] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[25:16] – Leave him alone. – Excuse me? -离他远点 -什么
[25:19] You heard me? I don’t want you dating him. 没听到吗 我不想你跟他约会
[25:25] Oh, sweetheart. 宝贝
[25:28] I have a feeling I know what this is about. 我能理解你的感受
[25:30] – No, you don’t. – I think I do. -你不懂 -我懂的
[25:32] You miss your mommy. 你想妈妈了
[25:34] And it feels funny seeing your daddy be nice 所以 一看见你爸爸对其他人示好
[25:37] to somebody else. 你就浑身难受
[25:38] But believe me,I’m not trying to replace your mom. 相信我 我不会取代你妈妈的位置
[25:43] Well, I am. 但我会
[25:45] And I have someone all picked out. 并且我已经有最佳人选了
[25:48] What? 什么
[25:49] I want my dad to marry Sherri’s mom. 我想要我爸娶雪丽的妈妈
[25:53] Sherri from class? 一起上课的那个雪丽
[25:55] We’re best friends. We have it all planned. 我们是最好的朋友 我们已经计划好了
[25:57] Our parents are gonna get married, 我们的父母一旦结婚
[25:59] and then we’ll be real sisters. 我们就成为亲姐妹了
[26:01] And your dad? You care what he wants? 那你爸爸怎么办 你考虑过他的感受吗
[26:03] My mom died. 我妈妈死了
[26:05] All my dad wants is for me to be happy. 只要我开心 我爸爸就高兴
[26:09] Now, get in there and teach me how to work the runway. 行了 去上课吧 教我如何在T台上漫步
[26:12] That’s what we’re paying you for, right? 这才是你的本职工作 不是吗
[26:55] Orson? 奥森
[27:00] – Bree? – Orson. -布里 -奥森
[27:03] Why haven’t you returned any of my calls? 为什么不回我电话
[27:06] I was afraid you were calling to ask me for a divorce. 我怕你要跟我离婚
[27:09] No, I wasn’t. 怎么会
[27:13] They arrested Mike for the murder of Monique Polier. 警方以谋杀莫妮可·波利耶的罪名逮捕了麦克
[27:16] They did? 是吗
[27:17] The other night you wanted a chance to explain everything. 那一晚你说要对我坦白一切
[27:20] Well, here it is, and I want it all. 那好 现在正是时候 我洗耳恭听
[27:23] If I find that you’ve left anything out, 要是你对我有任何隐瞒
[27:25] then I will ask for that divorce. 我就提出离婚
[27:28] OK. 好吧
[27:49] You’re working so hard, Sherri. 你可真用功 雪丽
[27:51] You must really want to win this pageant. 看来你很想赢得比赛啊
[27:53] More than anything. 渴望极了
[27:56] Well, I think dedication should be rewarded. 一份耕耘 一份收获
[27:59] So I have a little surprise for you. 所以我给你一个小惊喜
[28:01] What is it? 什么惊喜
[28:01] Well, You know how the pageant starts 你知道 比赛开始前
[28:03] with a big opening number? 会先有一个开幕式
[28:05] This year, all the contestants are gonna dance in pairs. 今年 所有选手将成双成对地迈着舞步进场
[28:07] And I’ve arranged for you 所以我安排你
[28:09] to dance with your best friend, Amy! 和你最好的姐妹艾米分到一组
[28:15] – What’s wrong, sweetie? – Well… -你怎么了 宝贝 -我觉得
[28:19] …Amy sucks. 艾米特可差劲了
[28:24] Well, I thought you two were practically sisters. 可我觉得你俩是挺搭的一对好姐妹啊
[28:28] We are. But she still sucks. 是这么回事 但她还是很差劲
[28:31] And first impressions are everything. You said so yourself. 第一印象至关重要 这可是你说的
[28:34] – Well, that’s true.- And this is the opening number. -话虽是这么说 -而且还是开幕式
[28:37] If the judges see me tripping over that klutz, 要是评委见到我跟呆瓜一起出场
[28:39] there’s no way I’m gonna win. 我就输定了
[28:42] That’s a good point. Now I wish I hadn’t told Amy. 也对 要是还没告诉艾米就好了
[28:45] – You already told her? – She was so excited. -你跟她讲了 -她激动死了
[28:53] Well, she’s your best friend. 你们俩关系那么铁
[28:54] Why don’t you just tell her the truth? She’ll understand. 要不你跟她讲实话 她会理解的
[28:58] What if she doesn’t? 要是她不理解呢
[29:00] Well, friends come and go, 友谊可有可无
[29:04] but a crown is forever. 但荣耀一去不复返
[29:11] I never loved Alma. 我从未爱过阿尔玛
[29:14] My mother pushed us together, 是我妈妈硬把我们凑到一起
[29:16] and I was stupid enough to get her pregnant. 而我居然傻兮兮地让她怀了孕
[29:19] You had a child? 你们有孩子了
[29:22] Alma miscarried a month after the wedding. 婚礼后一个月 阿尔玛流产了
[29:25] – I was trapped.- Well, you could have left her. -我当时进退两难 -你应该离开她
[29:28] Mother wouldn’t hear of it. Divorce is a sin. 妈妈不会同意的 离婚等同于犯罪
[29:35] So I stayed in the marriage, 所以我陷入了那桩婚姻
[29:37] hoping I would come to feel 期待某日能想开
[29:39] what I was supposed to. 尽到做丈夫的责任
[29:42] I never did. 但我办不到
[29:43] So I resigned myself to a life without love. 于是 我学着适应那种没有爱的婚姻
[29:48] And then I met Monique. 后来我遇到了莫妮可
[29:52] It was wrong. I didn’t care. 那是不对的 但我毫不在乎
[29:56] I loved her more than I’ve loved anyone… until you. 在你之前 她是我最深爱的人
[30:01] So why couldn’t you tell me this? 为什么不早告诉我
[30:04] Because you told me about Rex, 因为你跟我说雷克斯
[30:07] how he cheated on you, how hurt you were. 如何欺骗你 伤害你
[30:08] Bree, I needed you to feel safe with me. 布里 我希望你跟我在一起能有安全感
[30:26] So you stayed in a loveless marriage 就是说 你妈把你囚禁在
[30:28] because of your mother? 荒芜的婚姻里
[30:29] I know how it sounds. 我知道这难以置信
[30:32] But after my father died, 但自打我父亲去世后
[30:34] she was all I had. 她就是我的唯一的亲人
[30:36] His death caused me to suffer in a way that… 父亲的离去使我悲恸万分
[30:45] I would have done anything for her. 我对她言听计从
[30:50] null 埃尔瑞吉精神病院
[30:54] She saw that weakness and she ran with it. 她察觉到了我的软肋 一直操控着我
[31:02] null 入院确认函
[31:04] You’ve got no idea how manipulative she can be. 你无法想象她有多么专横
[31:09] She ruins lives. 弄得四处鸡犬不宁
[31:14] I’ve told you everything. 我已经全盘托出了
[31:17] What happens now? 你要拿我怎么办
[31:19] Well, 依我看
[31:21] first you pack up your things and come home, 你先收拾东西跟我回家
[31:26] and then we toss your mother out on her evil ass. 我俩一道把你妈逐出门去
[31:31] God, I love you. 天啊 我爱你
[31:54] Hi! I’m so sorry I’m late! Where are your folks? 抱歉 我回来迟了 他们人呢
[31:58] They’re not coming. 他们来不了了
[31:59] Their plane was snowed in at O’Hare. 奥黑尔机场下了大雪 飞机无法起飞
[32:01] Oh, well, that’s too bad. 太糟糕了
[32:04] Well, no harm done, then, huh? 我没酿成大错 对吧
[32:07] You’re 40 minutes late. 你迟到了40分钟
[32:08] But they’re not here. 反正他们也不来了
[32:10] You didn’t know that. And where’s dinner? 可你事先并不知啊 你准备的晚餐呢
[32:13] Bree and I sort of had a fight, um… 布里跟我吵嘴了
[32:17] Look, I’m awfully sorry that I’m late. 好吧 非常抱歉我迟到了
[32:19] I had an emergency. 但我碰上了点急事
[32:21] Did this emergency have anything to do with Mike? 那事跟麦克有关吗
[32:30] I’m pretty sure that Bree’s husband 我很肯定布里的丈夫
[32:32] murdered the woman the cops think Mike killed. 才是杀人凶手 警方错抓了麦克
[32:35] – I went to his office…- Oh, for God’s sake, Susan. -我潜入他办公室 -上帝啊 苏珊
[32:39] I found evidence. Look. 我找到证据了 你看
[32:42] Orson was committed to a mental institution for over a year. 奥森在精神医疗机构待了一年
[32:46] Doesn’t that suggest he’s some…? 这还不能说明他
[32:48] I don’t care! 跟我无关
[32:51] Tonight meant a great deal to me, and you blew it off. 今晚对我很重要 而你却搞砸了
[32:55] I said I was sorry, Ian. 我已经道过歉了 伊恩
[33:02] I have to help Mike. 我必须帮麦克
[33:03] I’m all he’s got. 只有我帮他了
[33:06] Actually, you’re wrong. 其实 你错了
[33:08] – He’s got me. – What? -他还有我 -什么
[33:11] Tomorrow I’ll hire the best lawyer in town to defend him, 明天我会为他聘请本镇最好的辩护律师
[33:14] and I’ll pay every cent of his bill. 并承担一切诉讼费用
[33:17] You would do that for Mike? 你真准备为麦克那样做吗
[33:20] Yes. On one condition. 对 但有一个条件
[33:26] You can’t see him anymore. 你别再见他了
[33:30] Why? 为什么
[33:31] If you start visiting him, he’ll fall in love with you again. 如果你跟他恢复来往 他会重新爱上你
[33:34] Then you’ll have to decide whose heart to break, his or mine. 届时 你就得在他和我之间作取舍
[33:40] As jealous ultimatums go, that’s very flattering. 我知道嫉妒驱使你这么做 这很让我欢心
[33:43] But I don’t think that’s necessary. 但我觉得没这个必要
[33:45] Mike and I are done. 我跟麦克早就结束了
[33:47] Then you should have no problem 那你接受我的慷慨相助
[33:49] accepting my generous offer. 应当更无后顾之忧
[33:52] You would get him the best lawyer in town? 你真会为他请最好的律师吗
[33:54] An absolute piranha. 君子一言 驷马难追
[33:57] Do we have a deal? 那我们说好了
[34:02] Well, OK then. 一言为定
[34:13] You know, Mike barely remembers me. 你明知道麦克根本不记得我了
[34:16] What makes you so sure he would fall in love with me again? 凭什么确定他会重新爱上我呢
[34:21] What a perfectly asinine question. 这还用问吗
[34:25] How could he not? 他怎么不会呢
[34:39] God, I was only in the house 15 minutes. 天啊 我才进屋15分钟
[34:42] – Are there more of them now?- Yep. -人越来越多了吗 -对
[34:45] We don’t want you in our neighborhood! 滚出我们的社区
[34:48] Go ahead, say it. I know you want to. 说吧 尽管说吧 我知道你有话要说
[34:50] This is all your fault. You should have listened to me. 这都是你造成的 你真应该听我劝的
[34:54] I know. 我知道
[34:56] But be fair, there is no way I could have anticipated this. 但老实说 我真没料到事情会变成这样
[34:59] You tell people Frankenstein’s on the loose, 你才是指挥官
[35:02] then you’re surprised to see torch-wielding villagers? 现在部下对你言听计从 你却惊讶万分
[35:05] Honey. 亲爱的
[35:08] I’m putting the kids to bed early. 我要叫孩子们早点上床睡觉
[35:09] I don’t want them to see this. 我可不希望他们目睹这一切
[35:13] Is that an ambulance? 是救护车吗
[35:17] I can’t believe you’re doing this! 我简直不敢相信你会这么做
[35:19] Amy, don’t you want me to have a chance? 艾米 你难道不希望我赢吗
[35:22] God, I hate you! I hate you! 上帝啊 我讨厌你 我讨厌你
[35:27] Don’t ever talk to me again! 以后别跟我说话
[35:32] Hi, Bill? 比尔
[35:34] I was wondering, do you have plans Saturday night? 我想问一下 你周六晚上有空吗
[35:44] Excuse me, Can you tell me what happened here? 借过 请问这里发生什么事了
[35:46] Ma’am, I need you to step back. 女士 请往后站
[35:48] – OK. – We’re bringing in a female, late 30s. -好 -我们正抬出一名30多岁女性
[35:50] Get a crash cart ready. She’s in cardiac arrest. 让救护车待命 患者心脏骤停
[36:03] There he is! 他出来了
[36:13] Stay out of here! 滚出这里
[36:15] Stop it! Stop it! 别这样 别这么做
[36:17] You can’t do this to people. Have you all lost your minds? 你们不能这么做 大家都疯了吗
[36:20] Excuse us for wanting to feel safe in our homes. 请原谅 我们只想确保家园安全
[36:23] That’s my home, and I don’t feel safe now. 我家就在那儿 现在我反而不安了
[36:25] Please, please, all of you, just leave this street. Please! 求求你们 请大家离开 求求你们了
[36:29] I beg of you, go! 我请求你们 离开吧
[36:31] Just get off my street! 离开这条街
[36:33] Please! Wait! 请等等
[36:34] Wait, Art! Wait! 阿特 等等
[36:41] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[37:02] You’re an idiot to take him back. 你这傻瓜 竟让他回来了
[37:05] I am no longer interested in your opinion. 我不会再听任你的任何言论
[37:07] I thought I made that clear. 我想我已经说得很清楚了
[37:09] Where are you sending me? 你们要把我送到哪里去
[37:11] We’ve rented you a condo in a lovely retirement community. 我们在一个舒适的老年社区里给你租了间公寓
[37:14] It’s our Christmas gift to you. 就当是送你的圣诞礼物
[37:16] So you’re exiling me? 你们要甩掉我
[37:18] Cutting me off from my new grandchildren? 把我跟孙子分开 我们才在一起多久啊
[37:21] That’s our gift to them. 这也是他们的圣诞礼物
[37:29] You think you can be rid of me that easily? 你以为你能如此轻易地摆脱我吗
[37:31] It’s over, Mother. I told her everything. 都结束了 妈妈 我向她坦白了一切
[37:34] Oh, I doubt that very much. 我才不信
[37:37] You still have secrets, my boy. 儿子 你根本就没讲实话
[37:39] So do you, Mother. 彼此彼此 妈妈
[37:41] And if you want them kept, 你要是想守住秘密
[37:43] you’ll keep mine. 请管好你的嘴
[37:57] It’s me. I have some bad news. 是我 情况不妙
[37:59] She’s taking him back. 她把他接回来了
[38:02] Meet me on the corner in an hour. We need to deal with this. 一小时后到街角来见我 是时候行动了
[38:16] I heard about Rebecca on the news. 新闻上报道了丽贝卡的死讯
[38:20] If there’s anything I can do 如果葬礼筹备中
[38:23] to help with funeral arrangements 有什么需要我帮忙
[38:26] or help you call relatives… 比如帮你联系亲友什么的
[38:34] You must be feeling really guilty. 你现在肯定很有罪恶感吧
[38:38] Of course. I feel just terrible. 当然 我感觉糟透了
[38:44] If you knew… if you could just know how sorry I am. 要是你能感觉到 我怀着多深的歉意
[39:02] You know, in a weird way… 其实 说起来很诡异
[39:05] I should thank you. 我应该谢谢你
[39:10] My sister was a really wonderful person. 我姐姐是个真正的好人
[39:18] She always saw the best in me. 她总是欣赏着正面的我
[39:23] But there were things she couldn’t see. 但有些事她却看不到
[39:27] Or chose not to… 或是她选择漠视
[39:29] God love her. 上帝很眷顾她
[39:35] – What do you mean? – I think you know -你这话什么意思 -我想你是个明白人
[39:39] See, I always knew that I had to take care of Rebecca. 以往 由于我必须悉心照料丽贝卡
[39:43] So I could never let myself slip 所以我从不允许自己有任何不轨
[39:47] and do something that would hurt her. 避免有任何伤害她的举动
[39:50] But now… 但现在
[39:55] …I’m free. 我自由了
[39:58] And all because of you. 而这一切 都拜你所赐
[40:09] You can’t stay here. 你不能留在这里
[40:11] Oh, don’t worry. I’m already packed. 放心 我快收拾完了
[40:15] – Where are you going?- Why? You gonna write? -你要去哪 -干嘛 记录在案吗
[40:23] Well… 好了
[40:26] Goodbye, Lynette. 再见了 勒奈特
[40:31] You take care of that beautiful family of yours. 好好照看你幸福的一家吧
[41:08] There is a reason people can’t wait for Christmas, 人们期盼着圣诞节的到来
[41:15] and it has little to do with family reunions. 伴随着家庭团聚 还另有隐情
[41:22] Or curling up with a cup of eggnog. 是蜷坐着借酒消愁
[41:31] Or that unexpected kiss beneath the mistletoe. 是在槲寄生下意外的深情一吻
[41:39] Or receiving a present from that special someone. 还是收获来自心仪对象的节日礼物
[41:51] No, people look forward to Christmas 不 人们期待着圣诞节的到来
[41:56] because they know it’s a time… 是因为他们知道
[42:02] … for miracles. 奇迹将会出现
[42:04] Hello, Alma. 你好 阿尔玛
[42:06] Don’t just stand there. Tell me everything. 别这么杵着 快快道来
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme