时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The new neighbor… | 新来的邻居 |
[00:04] | – He’s cute. – He’s a bachelor. | -他很帅 -是个单身汉 |
[00:06] | … became a hero… | 成为了英雄 |
[00:09] | … in a crisis that brought Julie and Austin together, | 一场危机 撮合了朱莉和奥斯丁 |
[00:12] | while Carlos and Gabby broke apart. | 而卡洛斯和加布 却分道扬镳 |
[00:14] | I had a career and a future, | 我事业辉煌 前途光明 |
[00:16] | but I gave it all up for you. | 为了你我放弃了一切 |
[00:18] | And what did I get in return? | 可我得到了什么 |
[00:20] | The police assembled their pieces of evidence. | 警方攒起手中零散的证据 |
[00:23] | Your number was written on her hand. | 她手上写着你的电话号码 |
[00:25] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不上什么忙 |
[00:26] | No memory, huh? That’s convenient. | 失忆了 那省事了 |
[00:34] | Karen McCluskey had always believed in helping others, | 凯伦·麦克卢斯基总是乐于助人 |
[00:38] | whether they wanted her help or not. | 无论别人是否需要她的帮助 |
[00:42] | What’s all this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[00:44] | You know how you never got around | 你是不是总是抽不开身 |
[00:45] | to painting your garage door? Well, it’s done. | 去粉刷你的车库门 我帮你刷了 |
[00:49] | Hope you like blue. | 希望你喜欢蓝色 |
[00:53] | Baxter. You found him. | 巴克斯塔 你找到了他 |
[00:55] | Yeah, and I got him neutered, too. | 是的 我还顺便把他阉了 |
[00:57] | I figured you wouldn’t want any more strays around here. | 我想你不希望有更多的流浪猫在这里晃悠 |
[01:02] | – Karen. – Hi, Alberta. | -凯伦 -你好 阿尔伯塔 |
[01:04] | I took these down for you since, | 我帮你拿了下来 |
[01:06] | you know, Christmas was six months ago. | 圣诞节都已经过去半年了 |
[01:09] | Yes, Mrs. McCluskey’s helping hand | 是的 麦克卢斯基太太的援助之手 |
[01:12] | was known throughout Wisteria Lane. | 是紫藤郡众所周知的 |
[01:14] | But on this day it was about to get slapped. | 但这一天却有点出乎意料 |
[01:18] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[01:20] | Jeez, Edie, you scared me. | 伊迪 你吓到我了 |
[01:22] | What’re you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[01:22] | Getting Mike’s house ready. | 在整理麦克的房子 |
[01:24] | He comes back from the hospital tomorrow. | 他明天就出院回来了 |
[01:26] | Since when do you have a key to his garage? | 你什么时候有了他车库的钥匙 |
[01:28] | He gave me one, in case of an emergency. | 他给我的 以防万一 |
[01:31] | Don’t lie to me, prune. | 不要对我说谎 傻瓜 |
[01:33] | Fine. I found it under his mat. | 好的 我在他门垫下找到的 |
[01:35] | I’m not doing anything wrong. | 我又没做什么坏事 |
[01:37] | I come over once a week | 我每周来一次 |
[01:38] | and start his mower so the engine doesn’t get rusty. | 启动他的割草机 防止引擎生锈 |
[01:41] | And do you mow your lawn with it, too? | 顺便也用来割你的草坪 |
[01:43] | What’s the big deal? I’m doing him a favor. | 有什么关系 我是在帮他的忙 |
[01:45] | Well, he doesn’t need any favors from you. | 他可不需要你的帮忙 |
[01:47] | I’m gonna go through Mike’s house room by room, | 我要一间间地查看麦克的房子 |
[01:50] | and if I find one paper clip missing, | 哪怕发现丢失了一个回形针 |
[01:53] | I’m calling the cops. | 我也会报警的 |
[01:54] | Funny you should talk about stuff that’s missing. | 你说到遗失东西 那就可笑了 |
[01:56] | I found those pictures of Mike and Susan you threw out. | 我找到了你丢弃的麦克和苏珊的照片 |
[02:00] | – Pictures? – Oh, don’t act for me. | -照片 -不要在我面前作秀了 |
[02:03] | I know Mike’s been having troubles with his memory. | 我知道麦克的记忆出了问题 |
[02:06] | My guess, you don’t want him to remember | 我猜 你是不想让他记起 |
[02:09] | how crazy he was about his old girlfriend. | 他对前女友爱得如何疯狂 |
[02:11] | I don’t need to resort to deception to land a man. | 我才不用弄虚作假地去骗男人 |
[02:15] | Oh, Edie? I saved the pictures. | 伊迪 我把那些照片保存下来了 |
[02:19] | And I can show them to Mike any time I like. | 只要我乐意 我可以随时拿给麦克看 |
[02:25] | Yes, Karen McCluskey believed in helping others. | 是的 凯伦·麦克卢斯基总是乐于助人 |
[02:29] | Where are you going with this? | 你想怎么样 |
[02:31] | Which she felt gave her the right… | 因为她认为这样 |
[02:37] | … to help herself. | 也给自己行了方便 |
[03:21] | Remember to be polite. Smile. | 记得要礼貌点 微笑 |
[03:23] | Each year, as part of their fundraising drive, | 每年 作为他们筹款活动的一部分 |
[03:25] | the Fairview Adventure Scouts | 美景镇探险童子军协会 |
[03:27] | would award a shiny new bike | 会奖励一辆闪亮的新自行车 |
[03:29] | to whoever sold the most magazine subscriptions. | 给那个卖出最多杂志订阅的人 |
[03:33] | And each Scout would set out, | 每个童子都会带着自信出发 |
[03:35] | utterly convinced the prize would be hers. | 因为她们都志在必得 |
[03:40] | That’s the beauty of youth. | 这就是年轻的美妙之处 |
[03:42] | Little girls believe anything is possible. | 小女孩们相信万事皆可能 |
[03:46] | That is, until they grow up and get divorced. | 直到她们长大并经历了离婚 |
[03:50] | Hi. | 你好 |
[03:51] | What if I told you there is a way you could help children | 如果我告诉你在帮助孩童的同时 |
[03:55] | while also reading your favorite magazines | 能以较低的价格 |
[03:56] | at a reduced price? | 阅读你最喜欢的杂志 |
[03:58] | Would you like to hear more? | 你想不想再多了解一点 |
[04:01] | Sure. Knock yourself out. | 可以 说来听听 |
[04:02] | Wise choice. | 明智的选择 |
[04:04] | For the lady of the house we offer Redbook, Glamour, | 我们为主妇们提供的杂志有《红皮书》 《魅力》 |
[04:08] | Vog-you. | 《时你》 |
[04:09] | I think you mean Vogue, sweetie. | 我想你是说《时尚》吧 亲爱的 |
[04:11] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[04:12] | I should know. I was on the cover. | 当然 我曾是它的封面女郎 |
[04:15] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[04:18] | Uh, way. | 就是 |
[04:23] | See the coat I’m wearing in this shot? | 瞧这张 我穿的大衣 |
[04:26] | That’s genuine ocelot fur. | 那是纯豹猫皮的 |
[04:28] | Although the photographer was the real animal, | 不过摄影师 才是真正的野兽 |
[04:30] | if you know what I’m saying. | 如果你能听懂的话 |
[04:34] | Which I hope you don’t. | 但还是希望你听不懂的好 |
[04:37] | And don’t ever do drugs, OK? | 永远都不要去嗑药 好吗 |
[04:39] | Being a model must be so amazing. | 当模特肯定很赞 |
[04:42] | Why did you stop? | 你为什么不做了 |
[04:45] | Well, I fell in love, got married | 我与人相爱 然后结婚了 |
[04:47] | and moved to the suburbs | 接着就搬到郊区来了 |
[04:49] | for the whole fairy tale, happy ending thing. | 为了像童话故事般 有个幸福的结局 |
[04:53] | That was a crock. | 一切都糟透了 |
[04:55] | So, you going back to modeling? | 你要回去再做模特吗 |
[04:58] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[05:00] | Why not? What else are you gonna do? | 为什么不呢 你还能做什么 |
[05:07] | You’re going back to modeling? This is so sudden. | 你要重新做模特 这太突然了 |
[05:09] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. I’m gonna fly to New York, | 我们不要想太多 我只是飞到纽约 |
[05:12] | meet with my old agent, and take it from there. | 会会我的前经纪人 然后重新开始 |
[05:16] | Come on, you guys. | 高兴点 大伙们 |
[05:18] | This is exciting. Be happy for me. | 很激动人心 为了我高兴点 |
[05:21] | Oh, we are. | 我们为你感到高兴 |
[05:22] | We’re just gonna miss you, that’s all. | 我们只是会很想你的 |
[05:24] | Now that my divorce is final, | 现在我的离婚案已经结束了 |
[05:26] | I need a reason to wake up in the morning. | 早晨醒来 我需要生活的方向 |
[05:27] | I have this hole in my life that can’t be filled by shopping. | 我不能再用购物来填补生活的空隙 |
[05:32] | That’s right. I said it. | 没错 我是这么说的 |
[05:38] | Oh, my gosh, Lynette. | 天啊 勒奈特 |
[05:43] | I’ll get the kids. They’re dying to see you. | 我去叫孩子们 他们想死你了 |
[05:46] | OK. | 好的 |
[05:49] | Oh, my gosh. You didn’t have to do this! | 天啊 你们没必要这么做 |
[05:52] | – Hi. – You look great. | -好啊 -你看起来不错 |
[05:56] | Apparently taking a.38 slug to the shoulder agrees with you. | 显然肩部中一枪 为难不了你 |
[05:59] | Yeah. Um, listen, about that, | 是啊 听着 关于这个 |
[06:01] | the kids don’t know what happened. | 孩子们还不知道真相 |
[06:03] | They don’t? | 他们不知道 |
[06:04] | They’re a little young to deal with | 他们还太小接受不了 |
[06:06] | their mother getting shot. | 他们妈妈被枪击的事实 |
[06:07] | All I told them Kayla is staying with her grandmother | 我只告诉他们 凯拉和她奶奶呆在一起 |
[06:10] | and I made up a story about how I got hurt. | 还编造了一个我受伤的故事 |
[06:12] | – Hey, Mom! – Here they are. | -妈妈 -你们来了 |
[06:13] | Hello. Oh, this side. | 你好啊 在这边 |
[06:19] | I can’t believe you got in a fight with a hobo. | 我真不敢相信你跟一个流浪汉打起来了 |
[06:23] | Yeah. Let’s see how well you do on a morphine drip. | 你们瞧 人被麻醉后 就会这么表现 |
[06:27] | Mommy, come inside. | 妈妈 进来 |
[06:28] | We helped Mrs. McCluskey make your favorite lunch. | 我们帮麦克卢斯基太太做了你最爱的午饭 |
[06:30] | Fantastic. Lead the way. I’m coming in. | 太好了 你去前面开路 我随后就来 |
[06:33] | Hurry up. I’m hungry. | 快点 我饿死了 |
[06:34] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 我们走 我们走 |
[06:35] | There she is. Hi, Bunny, Bunny. | 她在这呢 我的宝贝 |
[06:43] | Hey. Why don’t you go inside and get the party started? | 你们先进去快活起来吧 |
[06:46] | I’ve gotta… | 我得 |
[06:46] | Hi, Bunny. I’ll be right there. | 宝贝 我马上就回来 |
[06:55] | Lynette, you’re home. | 勒奈特 你回来了 |
[06:57] | – Yeah. – How are you doing? | -是的 -你怎么样了 |
[06:59] | I’m good. I just… | 我很好 我只是 |
[07:04] | How do I thank the man who saved my life? | 我要如何感谢救我一命的人 |
[07:10] | You don’t have to say anything. | 一切尽在不言中 |
[07:16] | I’m gonna make you a cake. | 我要给你做个蛋糕 |
[07:19] | – A cake? – Yeah. | -蛋糕 -是的 |
[07:20] | I never make cakes. This is huge. | 我从不做蛋糕的 但这很重要 |
[07:23] | In that case, thanks. | 这样的话 就谢谢了 |
[07:33] | Yeah, I’m gonna make you a cake! | 没错 我要给你做个蛋糕 |
[07:40] | Christmas carols? It’s not even Thanksgiving. | 圣诞颂歌 现在甚至还没到感恩节 |
[07:42] | I’m starting my cards early this year. | 今年我要早点准备我的贺卡 |
[07:44] | It puts me in the mood to spread holiday cheer. | 这让我有了传播节日氛围的心情 |
[07:47] | And with this pack of lies in this family newsletter, | 还有这堆虚假的家庭慰问信 |
[07:50] | she spreads holiday denial. | 她在假期说说谎话而已 |
[07:51] | Andrew,it’s etiquette. | 安德鲁 这是礼节 |
[07:53] | Nobody wants the truth at Christmas. | 没有人想在圣诞节获知真相 |
[07:54] | Well said, darling. | 说得好 亲爱的 |
[07:56] | Would you put on another CD? | 你能换上另一张CD么 |
[07:57] | Something with sleigh bells. | 有雪橇铃儿响叮当的 |
[07:59] | Oh, by the way, Orson, | 此外 奥森 |
[08:01] | I need your mother’s address at the nursing home. | 我需要你母亲在养老院的地址 |
[08:05] | Oh. Well, I appreciate the thought, | 很感激你的关心 |
[08:07] | but you needn’t send her a card. | 但是你没必要给她寄贺卡 |
[08:09] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[08:10] | I’m sending one to the man who reads our gas meter. | 我连抄煤气表的人都寄了 |
[08:12] | I can send one to your mother. | 怎能不寄贺卡给你妈 |
[08:14] | She’s completely senile. | 她完全老糊涂了 |
[08:15] | She’ll only try to dunk it in her coffee. | 每天就知道喝杯咖啡而已 |
[08:17] | All the more reason to send one. | 那就更有理由要寄了 |
[08:19] | Let the nurses know that | 让那些护士知道 |
[08:20] | she has family at home who loves her, | 她有爱她的家人 |
[08:22] | and who could drop by at any minute | 会随时去探访 |
[08:24] | and slap them with a lawsuit. | 并给他们颜色看 |
[08:26] | Bree, I hear what you’re saying. | 布里 我懂你的意思了 |
[08:28] | Orson, what’s the big deal? | 奥森 有什么大不了的 |
[08:30] | It’s just an address. | 只是一个地址而已 |
[08:33] | Fine. I’ll get my book. | 行 我去拿我的通讯录 |
[08:35] | The home is somewhere over in Lakeview. | 那家养老院就在莱克威 |
[08:38] | Lakeview? | 莱克威 |
[08:40] | You gave me the impression that she was back east. | 我记得你说过 她在东部呢 |
[08:41] | That’s because I wanted to avoid this conversation. | 因为我想避及谈论此事 |
[08:45] | If she’s only 30 minutes away, | 如果去她那儿只要30分钟 |
[08:47] | why haven’t you been visiting her? | 你为什么从不去探望她 |
[08:49] | OK, the truth is, it breaks my heart to see her now. | 好的 事实是 现在去见她我会心碎 |
[08:53] | I want to remember her as she was. | 我想记住从前的她 |
[08:55] | – But, Orson… – Bree! | -但是 奥森 -布里 |
[08:57] | I refuse to sit in a room | 我拒绝坐在一间 |
[08:58] | that smells of disinfectant and lime Jell-O | 充满消毒水和青柠果冻味的房间里 |
[09:01] | making small talk with a woman who doesn’t remember me. | 跟一个根本不记得我的女人小聊 |
[09:04] | Now let it go, damn it. | 不要再提了 真见鬼 |
[09:11] | But, by all means, do send a card. | 但是 不管怎样 还是寄张卡片吧 |
[09:17] | The elves will tickle her. | 精灵们会和她作乐的 |
[09:26] | – Well, shall we? – Wait. | -可以了吗 -等等 |
[09:28] | Julie’s gonna know we came home early to check up on her. | 朱莉会知道我提早回来是因为担心她 |
[09:31] | I don’t want her to think I’m overprotective and clingy. | 我不想让她认为我太有保护欲 太粘人了 |
[09:34] | The girl was held hostage. | 但她曾被挟做人质 |
[09:36] | It’s natural you’re gonna be clingy. | 你变得粘人也情有可原 |
[09:37] | Yeah, it’s been a week. | 是的 已经过了一周了 |
[09:39] | I’m getting on her nerves. | 我会让她心烦的 |
[09:40] | How about this? | 不如这样 |
[09:41] | We came home early because we hated the restaurant. | 我们提早回来 是因为餐厅太糟糕了 |
[09:43] | The service was dreadful. The lobster was inedible. | 服务差劲 龙虾也难吃 |
[09:46] | OK. | 好主意 |
[09:53] | Wait. If we hated the restaurant, | 等下 如果我们不喜欢那家餐厅 |
[09:55] | then why are we bringing home food? | 那为什么我们还要打包回来呢 |
[09:56] | Good point. | 说的没错 |
[09:58] | No, no, wait, wait! Are you kidding? | 不 不 等等 你在开什么玩笑 |
[10:00] | That’s lobster. OK. | 这可是龙虾 这样吧 |
[10:02] | I thought the restaurant was fantastic. | 我认为餐厅很棒 |
[10:05] | You were the fussy snob who was impossible to please. | 你是个挑剔的傲慢鬼 难以取悦 |
[10:09] | Why do I have to be the fussy snob? | 为什么我是挑剔的傲慢鬼 |
[10:12] | – Because you’re British. – Fine. | -因为你是英国人 -好吧 |
[10:14] | I trust you’ll make it up to me later | 但是我想你待会儿会用特殊的方式 |
[10:16] | by doing the things a gentleman expects | 来尽力弥补我 如同一位绅士 |
[10:18] | when he’s sprung for lobster. | 为龙虾买单后所期望的一样 |
[10:34] | I’m not getting any tonight, am I? | 我今晚美梦落空了 对吧 |
[10:39] | You’re supposed to be having dinner. | 你们不是应该在吃晚饭吗 |
[10:41] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[10:42] | I found the restaurant to be… | 我觉得那个餐厅太 |
[10:44] | Oh, let it go. | 不管这么多了 |
[10:45] | We came home because I was worried about you. | 我们提早回来是因为我担心你 |
[10:47] | And with good reason! | 看来我来对了 |
[10:48] | You put on your shirt and get out! | 你快穿好上衣离开这儿 |
[10:51] | But I didn’t bring a shirt. | 我没穿上衣来 |
[10:54] | See, I was out running… | 当时我在外面跑步 |
[10:56] | Who cares? Go! | 谁管你的 滚 |
[10:59] | How could you treat him like that? | 你怎么能这么对他 |
[11:01] | If Austin hadn’t been in that supermarket, | 如果那天在超市没有奥斯丁 |
[11:02] | I might not be here. | 我可能就不会在这了 |
[11:03] | Yes, I am grateful, | 是的 我很感激他 |
[11:04] | but I found a way to say thank you | 但我不会脱掉上衣 |
[11:06] | without taking my top off. | 去表示谢意 |
[11:07] | A couple buttons came undone. | 只是松了几个钮扣而已 |
[11:09] | Not like my boobs were out. | 我又没有袒胸露乳 |
[11:10] | OK. Well, it’s, uh, it’s getting late. | 好吧 时候不早了 |
[11:13] | And I really… | 我真的 |
[11:14] | No, Ian, am I overreacting here? | 不 伊恩 是我反应过激了吗 |
[11:16] | Well, I can understand on the heels of a crisis, | 我能理解在共度难关后 |
[11:18] | two people might bond and find themselves… | 两个人会结合 并发现他们… |
[11:21] | You’re a very naughty girl! | 你真是个淘气的姑娘 |
[11:24] | Julie. | 朱莉 |
[11:24] | That boy drinks, he steals, | 那男孩好酗酒 爱偷窃 |
[11:26] | and now I find him mauling you on my couch. | 现在还在沙发上对你毛手毛脚 |
[11:28] | That’s it. I forbid you to see him. | 到此为止 我不准你再见他了 |
[11:30] | You can’t do that. | 你无权这么做 |
[11:31] | I choose who I date. | 我约谁由我做主 |
[11:32] | Yeah? Well, I choose to ground you. | 什么 那我就关你禁闭 |
[11:34] | Two weeks, baby. | 两周 宝贝 |
[11:35] | I’ll see him at school. | 我去学校找他 |
[11:36] | Well, you won’t go to school. | 那你不用上学了 |
[11:37] | I’ll homeschool you. | 我在家教你 |
[11:38] | You’re gonna teach me trig? | 你要教我三角函数吗 |
[11:39] | You can’t balance your checkbook. | 你连自己的支票簿都搞不明白 |
[11:41] | Yes, you’ll be poorly educated. | 对啊 你会学得很差劲 |
[11:42] | You won’t get into college, | 然后考不上大学 |
[11:44] | and you’ll work for minimum wage for the rest of your life. | 后半辈子只能吃低保来过活 |
[11:46] | All because of that boy! | 全都败那男孩所赐 |
[11:48] | I hope you’re happy! | 你满意了 |
[11:49] | Mom, I like this guy. | 妈妈 我喜欢他 |
[11:51] | I’m sorry if it makes you unhappy, | 如果你因此不开心 那我很抱歉 |
[11:54] | but I’m going to keep seeing him. | 但我会继续和他交往 |
[12:08] | Doesn’t the place look great? | 看起来很棒吧 |
[12:11] | I came in and straightened up. | 我来收拾过了 |
[12:13] | I wanted everything to look nice for you. | 我想让你觉得一切都秩序井然 |
[12:17] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[12:21] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s just that… | 很好 只是 |
[12:24] | I’m home, but it doesn’t really feel like home. | 我回家了 但没有家的归属感 |
[12:29] | It will. Give it time. | 会有的 慢慢适应 |
[12:31] | The important thing is that you’re back from the hospital. | 重要的是你出院了 |
[12:35] | And every day you’re getting better. | 会一天天好起来的 |
[12:37] | Hey, the worst’s behind you. | 事过境迁了 |
[12:46] | I need the Delfino search warrant. | 我要德尔非诺家的搜查令 |
[12:48] | You’re not gonna get it without probable cause. | 除非你有正当理由 |
[12:50] | Guy’s phone number was written on a dead girl’s hand. | 女死者的手上有那家伙的电话号码 |
[12:53] | The judge is gonna need more. | 法官需要更确凿的证据 |
[12:54] | Thought you might say that. | 就知道你会这么说 |
[12:56] | Here’s Monique Poulier’s lab work. | 这是莫妮可·波利耶的化验结果 |
[12:58] | The infrared spectroscopy matched | 红外光谱显示 |
[13:00] | paint fragments in the head wound | 死者头部伤口的油漆残片 |
[13:02] | to the proximal line of pipe wrenches. | 与管钳的近似线吻合 |
[13:04] | They’re high-end, | 这种管钳很高端 |
[13:05] | only used by professional plumbers. | 只有专业的水管工会用到 |
[13:08] | And guess what our boy Delfino does for a living? | 猜猜德尔非诺靠什么营生 |
[13:13] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会尽力的 |
[13:17] | What do you mean you can’t shoot her, Francesco? | 弗郎西斯科 什么叫拍不了她 |
[13:19] | If you can airbrush her acne, | 如果能遮住她的痘痘 |
[13:21] | you can airbrush the track marks. | 就能遮住她的疤痕 |
[13:23] | Now, don’t call me again unless she OD’s. | 她要不是吸毒过量就别再打给我 |
[13:25] | Gabrielle, ma petite fille. | 加布丽尔 我的乖乖女 |
[13:29] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[13:31] | You look amazing. Younger than ever. | 你漂亮极了 又年轻了 |
[13:33] | It’s my new derma filler. | 我新做的皮肤填充术 |
[13:35] | It’s banned here, | 非法的 |
[13:36] | so my assistant smuggles it in from Brazil. | 是我助手从巴西偷偷带回来的 |
[13:38] | Isn’t it fun? I have my own drug mule. | 有趣吧 我有自己的毒贩子了 |
[13:41] | That’s great. | 棒极了 |
[13:43] | Well, I have some fun news of my own. | 我也有些趣闻 |
[13:46] | I’m ready to model again. | 我准备重操旧业 |
[13:48] | Really? Oh. | 真的吗 |
[13:49] | The last time we spoke | 我们上回交谈时 |
[13:50] | you couldn’t wait to quit. | 你迫不及待地要隐退 |
[13:52] | You were giving it all up for love. | 你当时为了爱义无反顾地放弃了一切 |
[13:54] | What happened to Prince Charming? | 你的白马王子怎么了 |
[13:57] | Divorce. | 离婚了 |
[13:59] | Oh, single again. | 又单身了 |
[14:00] | Isn’t that ironic, | 是不是有点讽刺 |
[14:02] | since I’m the one you called… | 你不是叫我… |
[14:03] | Oh, how did you put it? | 你当时怎么说的来着 |
[14:05] | A career-obsessed lesbo who would die alone | 一个将会孤独终老 并被她的猫吃掉的 |
[14:08] | and be eaten by her cats. | 女同性恋工作狂 |
[14:11] | Did I say that? | 我有那么说过吗 |
[14:13] | Water under the bridge. | 覆水难收 |
[14:14] | I thought it was funny. | 我觉得挺有趣的 |
[14:16] | It’s even funnier now. | 现在更有趣了 |
[14:19] | Look, Marcella, I’m back. | 玛莎拉 我回来了 |
[14:21] | And we made such a great team before. | 以前我们合作得多好啊 |
[14:23] | I think we can be again. | 让我们再续前缘 |
[14:25] | I don’t know. Darling, things are different now. | 那可说不准 亲爱的 时代不同了 |
[14:27] | You’re not gonna be able to jump back in | 你不可能重返 |
[14:29] | where you left off. | 当年的辉煌 |
[14:30] | Well, I just want to work. | 我只想要份工作 |
[14:32] | Well, I’m still not sure. | 我还没想好 |
[14:35] | You know what might help? | 要不这样吧 |
[14:37] | If you groveled. | 你卑微地求我 |
[14:40] | Are you serious? | 你说认真的吗 |
[14:43] | I can’t tell, | 我没法领会 |
[14:44] | because your face doesn’t move anymore. | 因为你的脸都僵了 |
[14:46] | No, I’m joking. | 假的 我开玩笑的 |
[14:47] | Welcome back, darling. | 欢迎归队 亲爱的 |
[15:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:06] | Well, hello, there. | 你好 |
[15:09] | How pretty you look today. | 您气色真好 |
[15:11] | It’s wonderful that you’re up and about. | 能下床走动太棒了 |
[15:14] | You must be enjoying these colorful balloons. | 您一定很喜欢这些五彩缤纷的气球吧 |
[15:21] | Why are you talking to me like I’m a moron? | 你为什么像对白痴讲话一样 |
[15:25] | Oh! Oh, I’m so sorry. | 噢 失礼了 |
[15:27] | The nurse pointed me over here. | 护士带我过来的 |
[15:29] | I’m looking for Gloria Hodge. | 我说要找葛罗莉娅·霍吉 |
[15:31] | I’m Gloria Hodge. | 我就是葛罗莉娅·霍吉 |
[15:33] | Who might you be? | 你又是谁 |
[15:39] | I must say, I’m surprised at | 不得不说 看到您神智清醒 |
[15:41] | how lucid you are. | 我真的很吃惊 |
[15:42] | Orson led me to believe… | 奥森的话让我以为 |
[15:44] | That I was in the final stages of dementia. No. | 我已经是老年痴呆症晚期了 不是的 |
[15:46] | I’m afraid that’s just wishful thinking on his part. | 恐怕这只是他一厢情愿的念头 |
[15:49] | Well, how can he feel that way? | 他怎么会这么想呢 |
[15:51] | You’re his mother. | 你是他母亲 |
[15:52] | I wouldn’t judge him too harshly. Ours is a… | 我也不想指责他 但我们的 |
[15:55] | complicated relationship. | 关系很复杂 |
[15:58] | There is love, to be sure, | 我们爱对方 这是肯定的 |
[16:01] | but we have a way of disappointing each other. | 但又总让对方失望 |
[16:03] | Well, how does he disappoint you? | 那他是怎么让你失望的 |
[16:06] | He’s cold, rigid, | 他冷酷 刻板 |
[16:10] | and… and utterly incapable of letting go of the past. | 还 还总揪住过往不放 |
[16:14] | And how do you disappoint him? | 你又怎么让他失望的呢 |
[16:17] | I refuse to die. | 我不想死 |
[16:21] | Yes, I see. | 我明白了 |
[16:22] | Well, surely this rift isn’t irreparable. | 但这些裂痕断然不会无法弥补 |
[16:27] | Do you know how people | 你知道住养老院的人 |
[16:29] | in nursing homes spend their days, Bree? | 都是怎么过日子的吗 布里 |
[16:32] | They think about the past. | 他们回忆过往 |
[16:34] | And all the things they’d do differently | 如果机会重来 |
[16:36] | if they had the chance. | 一切都将不同 |
[16:39] | Please tell Orson that I’m sorry. | 请转告奥森 我对不起他 |
[16:42] | And in spite of everything, I still love him. | 尽管如此 我依然爱他 |
[16:47] | Well, I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[16:49] | Why don’t you tell him yourself? | 你何不亲口跟他说 |
[16:58] | That would be great. | 那样很好 |
[16:59] | I really appreciate it. | 真是太感谢了 |
[17:02] | OK. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[17:03] | So, what did Ed say? | 埃德怎么说 |
[17:05] | When do you go back to work? | 你什么时候回去上班 |
[17:06] | He said take as much time as I want with pay. | 他说我想休多久都行 还是带薪的 |
[17:10] | You should get gunned down more often. | 你应该经常挨枪子儿 |
[17:13] | Hey, there they are. | 他们来了 |
[17:15] | Hey, guys. | 小伙子们 |
[17:16] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[17:17] | How was school? Doing well? | 今天过得怎么样 表现得好吗 |
[17:19] | Mommy, were you shot? | 妈妈 你中枪了吗 |
[17:22] | Shot? Where did you hear that? | 中枪 你们从哪里听来的 |
[17:24] | Jordan Blackwelder. | 乔丹·布莱克威尔德说的 |
[17:26] | That’s the same creep who tried to ruin Santa Claus. | 又是这变态 他还总说圣诞老人不存在 |
[17:30] | And he said the same crazy lady that shot you, | 他说那个疯女人用枪射中了你 |
[17:33] | killed Auntie Nora dead. | 还杀死了诺拉阿姨 |
[17:34] | It was on the news and everything. | 新闻报导什么的满天飞 |
[17:37] | Listen, kids. I am sorry. | 孩子们 很抱歉 |
[17:39] | We shouldn’t have lied. | 我们不该瞒你们的 |
[17:41] | But sometimes parents want to | 但有时父母不想 |
[17:42] | protect kids from scary things. | 孩子们听到这些恐怖的事 |
[17:44] | And, look, the good news is, | 还有好消息是 |
[17:46] | Mommy’s fine now. | 妈妈已经康复了 |
[17:48] | And we’ll all see Auntie Nora again in heaven. | 我们还会在天堂见到诺拉阿姨的 |
[17:54] | Or wherever. | 或者别的地方 |
[17:55] | Did they let you keep the bullet? | 他们把子弹给你了吗 |
[17:57] | No. I’m afraid not. | 没有 不会的 |
[17:59] | That blows. | 真扫兴 |
[17:59] | We wanted to bring it for show and tell. | 我们还想带到”展示讲述课”去呢 |
[18:08] | Hey, sweetheart, you OK? | 宝贝 你怎么了 |
[18:10] | What if the crazy lady comes back? | 如果那个疯女人回来了怎么办 |
[18:14] | She won’t. | 她回不来了 |
[18:17] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[18:20] | Well, because she’s up in heaven with Auntie Nora. | 因为她跟诺拉阿姨一起上天堂了 |
[18:25] | Or wherever. | 或是别的地方 |
[18:36] | Julie Mayer, you get back here! | 朱莉·梅尔 你给我回来 |
[18:39] | You’re grounded, remember? | 你被禁足了 不记得啦 |
[18:47] | Edie Britt, I want to talk to you. | 伊迪·布利特 我要跟你谈谈 |
[18:51] | I just survived a hostage situation. | 好不容易才从人质案里活下来 |
[18:53] | Haven’t I suffered enough for one week? | 这一个礼拜遭的罪还不够吗 |
[18:56] | You keep your nephew away from my daughter or else. | 让你侄子离我女儿远点 |
[18:59] | Look, I don’t like it, either. | 我也不想他们俩在一起 |
[19:01] | But the harder we try to keep them apart | 但棒打鸳鸯 |
[19:03] | the more they’ll fight to be together. | 只会让他们更想在一起 |
[19:05] | Just let it run its course. | 就顺其自然吧 |
[19:07] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[19:09] | If we don’t do something those two | 如果我们不阻止 |
[19:11] | could end up having sex! | 他们一定会上床的 |
[19:12] | Could? | 会 |
[19:13] | Oh, my God. You don’t… | 我的天呐 你不是想说 |
[19:17] | Let me put it this way. | 我这么说吧 |
[19:18] | I’ve got a box of condoms in my dresser. | 我梳妆台上放了一盒避孕套 |
[19:21] | Eleven are gone. | 有11个不见了 |
[19:22] | I can only account for eight of them. | 我只知道8个的去向 |
[19:25] | How can you be so calm about this? | 那你怎么还坐视不理 |
[19:27] | – Edie? – Yeah. | -伊迪 -我在 |
[19:30] | Can you help me with this tie? | 你能帮我系下领带吗 |
[19:38] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[19:39] | You’re out of the hospital. | 你出院了 |
[19:41] | Yeah. He’s home. | 是啊 他回家了 |
[19:43] | In fact, we’re gonna go out and celebrate tonight. | 其实 今晚我们要出去庆祝一下 |
[19:47] | I’ll be with you in one sec, ok, babe? | 我等一下就来 好吗 宝贝 |
[19:54] | Since you asked, | 既然你问了 |
[19:56] | I’m calm because I know if two people | 我淡定是因为我知道如果俩人 |
[19:58] | are meant to be together, | 命中注定要在一起 |
[19:59] | there’s nothing anyone can do about it. | 任何人插手都是徒劳 |
[20:07] | OK. I should be back at around 6:00. | 我大概6点钟左右回来 |
[20:10] | They can have one snack. | 他们可以吃点零食 |
[20:11] | Try and push apples. | 尽量让他们吃苹果 |
[20:12] | But if they threaten violence, | 要是他们反抗的话 |
[20:14] | I have an emergency candy bar | 还有个备用的巧克力棒 |
[20:15] | under the sink. | 放在水槽下面 |
[20:16] | Not anymore, you don’t. | 已经没有了 |
[20:18] | Oh, jeez. | 噢 天哪 |
[20:20] | Mommy, where are you going? | 妈妈 你去哪 |
[20:23] | To the market. | 去超市 |
[20:24] | No. | 不要 |
[20:25] | Hey, sweetie, it’s a different market. | 宝贝 不是那个超市 |
[20:28] | You’re gonna get shot again. | 你还会再中枪的 |
[20:29] | No, I won’t. | 不会的 |
[20:30] | Lots of mommies go to the store every day | 妈妈们天天去那个商店 |
[20:32] | and they’re fine. | 大家都没事 |
[20:33] | It’s really not a scary place. | 那儿真的没那么可怕 |
[20:35] | You went to the store and got shot. | 你在那儿中枪了 |
[20:37] | And Auntie Nora died. | 而诺拉阿姨死了 |
[20:43] | I’m only gonna be in there ten minutes. I promise. | 我只在那儿呆10分钟 我保证 |
[20:46] | Can’t she go? | 不能让她去吗 |
[20:51] | Fine, I’ll go. | 好吧 我去 |
[20:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:55] | You don’t give a hoot if I get shot, do you, kid? | 我中枪就没关系了 是吧 臭小子 |
[21:15] | You must be Tanya. I’m Gabrielle. | 你一定就是棠雅 我叫加布丽尔 |
[21:17] | We’re gonna be co-models today. | 咱们今天一起合作 |
[21:21] | Now, I don’t know if you’ve ever done | 不知你以前是否拍过 |
[21:23] | one of these big shoots before, | 这么大场面的片子 |
[21:24] | but don’t be nervous. Dirkin and I are old friends. | 不过别紧张 德金和我是老朋友了 |
[21:28] | He’s a sweetheart. Now, just remember, he’s the king. | 他人很好的 只要记住 他是主角 |
[21:32] | Do exactly what he says and you’ll be fine. | 照他说的做 就万事大吉了 |
[21:37] | I’ve been modeling for two years. | 我当模特儿已经两年了 |
[21:38] | I’ve done six magazine covers, | 当过6回封面女郎 |
[21:40] | and I’m sleeping with Dirkin. | 而且我还和德金睡在一起 |
[21:45] | I guess you’re all set, then. | 看来你准备就绪了 |
[21:48] | You’ve got some wardrobe choices. | 你们可以挑衣服了 |
[21:57] | I want to be buried in this dress. | 我真想被埋在这件衣服里 |
[22:00] | This is for Tanya. The mom’s stuff is at the end. | 这是棠雅的 妈妈的衣服在最后面 |
[22:05] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[22:08] | OK, love, let’s get the blood pumping! | 来吧 大家伙儿 让人血脉贲张吧 |
[22:10] | The concept is “lock up your daughters.” | 此次的构想是 “锁上你的女儿” |
[22:13] | OK, get to work, everybody. | 好的 大家开工了 |
[22:15] | Tanya, I want you to hover down here on the lawn, | 棠雅 你慢慢地站上草坪 |
[22:18] | looking absolutely delicious. | 神态要可人无比 |
[22:21] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[22:22] | And up here on the porch, | 在门廊这里 |
[22:24] | Mom and Dad looking all scandalized. | 父母亲要看起来很震惊 |
[22:26] | Excuse me, Dirkin? | 打扰一下 德金 |
[22:27] | Yes, love? | 什么事 亲爱的 |
[22:28] | It’s Gabby. | 是加布 |
[22:32] | Gabrielle Marquez. | 加布丽尔·马可兹 |
[22:33] | You shot me in Milan, remember? | 你在米兰给我拍过照 记得吗 |
[22:36] | Yes. Yes! Lovely to see you again. | 当然记得 很高兴再见到你 |
[22:38] | Did you have a question, then? | 有什么问题吗 |
[22:40] | I do. Um… | 是的 |
[22:43] | Aren’t you a little worried that I’m gonna pull focus? | 你难道不担心我会抢了风头吗 |
[22:47] | I mean, it’s a little confusing. | 我是说 那会让大家混淆 |
[22:49] | People are gonna see Tanya, | 大家会看到棠雅 |
[22:51] | then they’re gonna see that guy. | 和那哥们儿 |
[22:53] | And they’re gonna wonder who I am. | 他们会想要知道我是谁 |
[22:56] | You’re the Mom. | 你是妈妈 |
[22:59] | People aren’t gonna buy that. Here’s what I was thinking. | 大家不会买账的 我是这么设想的 |
[23:02] | I slap on one of those gowns. | 我去穿件长裙 |
[23:04] | I play Tanya’s big sister, | 扮演棠雅从学校回到家中 |
[23:08] | home from college to raise a little hell. | 爱生点小事的姐姐 |
[23:10] | And we’re gonna cram all that on a subtitle, are we? | 然后我们把这些都打成字幕 是吗 |
[23:13] | I’m sorry. It’s just this outfit is hideous. | 对不起 只是这些服装太丑了 |
[23:16] | Just make it work. | 演好你的就行了 |
[23:20] | Fine. I just need a moment to get into character. | 好吧 我需要点时间来进入角色 |
[23:28] | Gabrielle, what’s the hold up? | 加布丽尔 你在干嘛呢 |
[23:30] | We’ve got to get moving here. | 我们得开始拍摄了 |
[23:32] | Ready, ready. | 好了 好了 |
[23:36] | What’s that? | 什么玩意儿 |
[23:37] | Oh, I made it work. | 好好演角色啊 |
[23:39] | I’m hot mom. | 我是个辣妈 |
[23:45] | Get me her agent. | 把她经纪人找来 |
[23:51] | Before we begin, would either of you like some cookies, | 开始之前 要不要吃点儿饼干 |
[23:54] | milk, lemonade? | 牛奶或柠檬汁吗 |
[23:56] | Mom, why are we here? | 妈妈 咱们在这干吗 |
[23:58] | Ah. Cutting to the chase. I like it. | 直奔主题 我喜欢 |
[24:06] | I have a confession to make. | 有件事要坦白一下 |
[24:08] | This whole dating drama has been keeping me up at night. | 你俩这出浓情戏码 让我彻夜难免 |
[24:11] | And I hate being the bitchy, naggy mom. | 我不想当个刻薄又絮叨的妈妈 |
[24:13] | When it comes to parenting, | 说到教育孩子 |
[24:14] | I am much more comfortable playing the good cop. | 唱红脸儿让我舒服多了 |
[24:17] | You see where I’m going with this, kids? | 你懂我的意思吧 孩子 |
[24:20] | No. | 不懂 |
[24:21] | Oh. Well, in that case… | 既然这样 |
[24:24] | …meet the bad cop. | 有请唱白脸儿的 |
[24:28] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[24:29] | Hi, baby girl. | 乖女儿 |
[24:31] | Is that the guy? | 是这小子吗 |
[24:33] | Yep. | 没错 |
[24:34] | Get him. | 搞定他 |
[24:41] | This is so unfair. | 这太不公平了 |
[24:42] | Look, you defied my wishes, | 瞧瞧 你不听我话 |
[24:44] | you broke my rules. | 又坏了规矩 |
[24:45] | Did you think I was just gonna throw in the towel? | 你认为我会就这么认输吗 |
[24:47] | Face it. I outsmarted you. | 面对现实吧 我这叫智取 |
[24:58] | Who’s Ian? | 谁是伊恩 |
[24:59] | What? | 什么 |
[25:00] | You’re dating some British guy named Ian. | 你正在约会的某个叫伊恩的英国人 |
[25:02] | How did that come up? | 怎么说起这个来了 |
[25:04] | I’m sorry. I didn’t realize it was a big secret. | 对不起 我不知道这是大秘密 |
[25:07] | When you said it was true love with you and the plumber, | 当你说你和那个水管工是真心相爱的时候 |
[25:10] | I was a good guy. I stepped aside. | 我乖乖靠边站 并无干涉 |
[25:13] | And now you’re on to someone else. | 现在你又和别人 |
[25:14] | Big picture, Carl. | 卡尔 重点是 |
[25:16] | His hand up our daughter’s shirt. | 他把咱女儿都泡上了 |
[25:18] | Don’t change the subject. | 不要转移话题 |
[25:20] | That is the subject. | 这才是话题 |
[25:21] | How serious is it with this Ian guy? | 你和这个叫伊恩的有多认真 |
[25:24] | I don’t know. It’s complicated. | 我不知道 事情很复杂 |
[25:26] | Yeah, he’s kind of married. | 的确 他是有妇之夫 |
[25:29] | He’s what? | 他什么 |
[25:30] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[25:32] | In her defense, his wife is in a coma. | 她的辩解是 他的妻子正在昏迷当中 |
[25:36] | All right, that’s it,all right! | 好吧 到此为止 |
[25:38] | I forbid you to see this guy. | 我禁止你再见这家伙 |
[25:39] | What? No. I don’t take orders from you. | 什么 不 我可不用听你发号施令 |
[25:43] | Mom has a point,Dad. | 妈妈说得对 老爸 |
[25:44] | You can’t tell a woman who she can and can’t date. | 你不能限制一个女人和谁约会 |
[25:46] | It’s her choice. | 那是她的自由 |
[25:48] | Exactly.Thank you. Wait, no. | 完全正确 谢谢 等下 不 |
[25:49] | That does not apply to you. | 这可不包括你 |
[25:50] | You know, if you don’t care about my feelings, | 如果你不在乎我的感受 |
[25:53] | I don’t know what I’m doing here. | 那我很困惑我还来干啥 |
[25:55] | Your feelings? My God. | 你的感受 天哪 |
[25:56] | You are the worst bad cop ever. | 你是有史以来最差的白脸儿 |
[26:01] | Go to your room. | 回你的房间去 |
[26:06] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[26:13] | Get back, you’re under arrest. | 回来 你被捕了 |
[26:15] | No, I’m not. Aah! | 我没有 |
[26:17] | You’ve been reading comic books for awhile. | 你已经看了好半天漫画书了 |
[26:20] | Don’t you want to go and play? | 你不想去玩会儿吗 |
[26:22] | No. I want to stay with you. | 不 我想和你呆在一起 |
[26:25] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[26:26] | OK. | 好吧 |
[26:36] | Hey, Art. | 嘿 阿特 |
[26:40] | – Oh, hey. How are you? – Good | -嘿 你怎么样 -挺好 |
[26:42] | Um, listen, as if saving my life wasn’t enough, | 好像救我一命还不够 |
[26:45] | I have a little favor to ask. | 我还想请你帮个小忙 |
[26:47] | Sure. What’s up? | 好的 什么事 |
[26:48] | My kids are having a hard time. | 我孩子们有心事 |
[26:50] | They’re freaked out by that whole supermarket thing. | 他们被超市枪击事件吓坏了 |
[26:53] | You’re my hostage. | 你是我的人质 |
[26:54] | Keep moving or I’ll blow your face off. | 继续走 不然我崩了你 |
[26:56] | OK, it’s my turn. Give me the gun. | 该到我了 把枪给我 |
[26:59] | Not so much them. | 他俩没什么事 |
[27:00] | Right. | 是啊 |
[27:01] | But my other son, Parker. | 不过我的另一个儿子 帕克 |
[27:04] | So… back to the favor. | 那么 说到帮忙 |
[27:10] | Hey, Parker. | 帕克 |
[27:12] | I want you to meet our new neighbor Art. | 我想介绍你认识一下我们的新邻居阿特 |
[27:15] | He lives in the house across the street. | 他住在街对面 |
[27:17] | His sister has the cool wheelchair with the joystick. | 他妹妹有辆很酷的带操纵杆的轮椅 |
[27:20] | Hey, there, Parker. | 你好 帕克 |
[27:26] | In the daytime Art coaches swimming at the rec center. | 白天阿特在健身中心教游泳 |
[27:30] | But… Please, can I tell Parker? | 但是 拜托 让我告诉帕克吧 |
[27:34] | Please? | 求你了 |
[27:34] | And compromise my secret identity? | 暴漏我的秘密身份吗 |
[27:36] | No way, Mrs. Scavo. No way. | 不行 斯加沃太太 绝对不行 |
[27:40] | Secret identity? | 秘密身份 |
[27:42] | Oh, great. | 这下好了 |
[27:44] | Now the cat’s out of the bag. We might as well tell him. | 秘密泄漏了 我们也得告诉他了 |
[27:47] | It’s OK. You can trust him, really. | 没事的 你可以信任他 真的 |
[27:51] | Art is the one who saved me at the supermarket. | 阿特就是在超市里救我的那个人 |
[27:55] | He’s sort of a superhero. | 他是个超级英雄 |
[28:01] | Give me a break. | 得了吧 |
[28:05] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[28:08] | All right. If you’re a superhero, | 好吧 如果你是超级英雄 |
[28:11] | what’s your name? | 那你叫什么 |
[28:12] | I’m… Protector Man. | 我叫 保护侠 |
[28:17] | Because I protect people from bad guys. | 因为我保护人们免受坏蛋的伤害 |
[28:24] | You don’t believe me, do you? | 你不相信我 对吧 |
[28:27] | OK. | 好吧 |
[28:30] | I really shouldn’t do this, but… | 我真的不应该这么做 但是 |
[28:34] | Wow. Did you really save my mom? | 你真的救了我妈妈吗 |
[28:39] | I really did. | 是真的 |
[28:42] | He really did. | 他真的救了我 |
[28:45] | That’s why you don’t have to worry. | 所以你不用担心我了 |
[28:47] | That’s Protector Man’s job. | 那是保护侠的职责 |
[28:48] | Your job is to run and play and have fun. | 你要做的就是跑出去尽情地玩耍 |
[28:53] | OK? | 懂了吗 |
[28:57] | OK. | 懂了 |
[28:59] | OK. | 好的 |
[29:07] | Oh. My cousin went to Purdue. | 我堂兄去了普渡城 |
[29:22] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[29:25] | Delfino. | 德尔非诺 |
[29:27] | Nice to see you up and about. | 很高兴看到你又能下地走动了 |
[29:30] | Here’s our search warrant. | 这是我们的搜查令 |
[29:32] | Search warrant? Let me see that. | 搜查令 让我看看 |
[29:40] | How are we doing? | 进展如何 |
[29:41] | We couldn’t find the toolbox. | 我们找不到工具箱 |
[29:43] | The man’s a plumber. Keep looking. | 他可是个水管工 继续找 |
[29:47] | – Sir, I can’t find the thing. – You tired… | -长官 我没找到 -你累了吗 |
[29:57] | – You come with me. – Marcella! | -你跟我来 -玛莎拉 |
[30:00] | I don’t know what they told you, | 我不知道他们是怎么跟你说的 |
[30:02] | but all I’m asking for is a simple costume change. | 我只不过是要求换个造型 |
[30:04] | You don’t get to pull diva crap. | 你不是主角 |
[30:06] | Tanya gets away with it because she’s a star. | 棠雅不受惩罚是因为她是明星 |
[30:08] | You are nothing. | 而你什么都不是 |
[30:10] | Where do you get off talking to me like that? | 你凭什么对我这么说话 |
[30:11] | I shot 36 covers by the time I was 20. | 我20岁时就当了36回封面女郎 |
[30:14] | Well, you’re 30 now. | 但现在你已经30岁了 |
[30:17] | When you make that face you look 35. | 你现在的表情看起来像35岁 |
[30:21] | Do you know how many photographers | 你知道有多少摄影师 |
[30:22] | would die to work with me again? | 抢着要给我摄影吗 |
[30:23] | Yeah. Zero. | 当然 一个也没有 |
[30:24] | I had to call in major favors just to get you this job. | 我欠了好大的人情才给你弄到这份工作 |
[30:27] | – I don’t believe that. – Know what I don’t believe? | -我才不信呢 -知道我不信什么吗 |
[30:30] | You gave up a brilliant career to play house in the suburbs. | 你放弃了似锦的前程搬去郊区过家家 |
[30:33] | The minute it falls apart you come back | 希望破碎后又回来 |
[30:35] | expecting a homecoming parade. | 还指望能重现往日的辉煌 |
[30:37] | Well, guess what, sweetie? We’ve moved on. | 你瞧瞧 亲爱的 今非昔比了 |
[30:41] | Now, get your polyester ass over there | 现在把你的塑料屁股挪回去 |
[30:43] | and act like the pro you used to be. | 拿出点曾有的专业精神来 |
[30:51] | Beautiful, Tanya. That’s it, chin up. | 太美了 棠雅 就这样 笑一笑 |
[30:54] | Fantastic. Mother, hold the plate higher. | 好极了 当妈的 把盘子举高点 |
[31:01] | Beautiful, Tanya. Oh, you are gorgeous! | 太棒了 棠雅 你美极了 |
[31:04] | Yes, girl. Lovely, lovely! | 很好 漂亮 漂亮 |
[31:09] | Hi, Mike. Welcome home. You remember me? | 你好 麦克 欢迎回家 还记得我吗 |
[31:11] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该记得吧 |
[31:13] | The corner house with all the gnomes out front? | 你是拐角处前门立着小矮人的那家 |
[31:16] | You’re thinking of Martha Huber. Terrible story. | 你说的是玛莎·胡博家 非常可怕 |
[31:19] | Someone beat her to death and then buried her in the forest. | 她被人谋杀 埋在了树林里 |
[31:22] | Ironic, huh? Isn’t that where gnomes live? | 很讽刺吧 小矮人不就住在树林里吗 |
[31:26] | I don’t really know that much about gnomes. | 我不太了解小矮人 |
[31:28] | Anyway, I know the cops were here earlier. | 言归正传 我知道警察之前来过 |
[31:31] | So? | 然后呢 |
[31:32] | Well, you won’t remember this, but one night, two years ago, | 你肯定不记得了 在两年前的某一夜 |
[31:36] | you drove me to the hospital after I had an attack of angina. | 我心绞痛突发 是你开车送我去医院的 |
[31:39] | Probably saved my life. | 可以说救了我一命 |
[31:41] | Anyway, I figure I owe you. Here. | 我觉得欠你一个人情 拿去 |
[31:45] | You might want to wash that wrench off. | 你最好洗洗那个扳手 |
[31:47] | It’s got something on it. | 上面有些东西 |
[31:55] | Sorry I’m late. Mrs. Prescott broke a crown… | 抱歉晚了 普雷斯克特太太弄坏了牙套 |
[32:01] | Orson, how well you look. | 奥森 气色不错呀 |
[32:05] | Hello, Mother. | 你好 母亲大人 |
[32:07] | A word, darling. | 亲爱的 借一步说话 |
[32:15] | I can’t believe you did this! | 难以相信你带她来了 |
[32:17] | And I can’t believe you told me that she was senile! | 我也不敢相信你跟我说她有老年痴呆 |
[32:19] | You lied to me. | 你对我撒了谎 |
[32:20] | Yes, to spare us the misery of her company. | 是的 为了免受她的折磨 |
[32:23] | You don’t know her, Bree. She’s a loathsome woman. | 你不了解 布里 她是个讨厌的巫婆 |
[32:25] | I refuse to break bread with her. | 我拒绝与她同桌进餐 |
[32:27] | Now you listen to me. | 你给我听着 |
[32:28] | That woman gave you life. | 那个女人给了你生命 |
[32:30] | The fifth commandment tells us to honor our parents, | 第五戒律告诉我们要尊敬父母 |
[32:33] | no matter how hideous or repellent they may be. | 无论他们多么可怕多么讨人厌 |
[32:35] | – That’s not exactly… – Orson, it’s implied! | -其实那不是 -奥森 这是不言而喻的 |
[32:38] | Now, get out there and show her some respect. | 现在给我出去 对她尊重一些 |
[32:41] | Fine, but if you expect anything | 好的 但除了必须的礼节外 |
[32:43] | more from me than forced civility, | 若要我表现得更好 |
[32:44] | you will be deeply disappointed. | 你肯定会失望至极的 |
[32:52] | – Bree, the salmon is superb. – Well, thank you. | -布里 三文鱼很美味 -谢谢夸奖 |
[32:55] | It did win me the blue ribbon | 它的确让我在美食大赛上 |
[32:56] | at the Gourmet County Cook-off. | 拔得头筹 |
[32:58] | I just love the sauce. What gives it that kick? | 尤其是酱汁 有什么秘诀吗 |
[33:01] | You’d never ask a magician how a trick is done. | 永远别问魔术师变戏法的窍门 |
[33:07] | You’ve barely touched your salmon, dear. | 亲爱的 你的三文鱼都没怎么动 |
[33:10] | – Is everything OK? – Yes. | -没什么事吧 -没事 |
[33:14] | I was just wondering why you’re here. | 我只是一直在想 你来干嘛 |
[33:18] | – I want us to be friends. – OK. | -我想与你和睦相处 -好吧 |
[33:22] | Let’s suppose I just had a massive head injury | 就当我脑子进水 |
[33:24] | and believe you. | 姑且信你 |
[33:25] | We’re pals. What do you want? | 我们言和 你到底想要怎样 |
[33:27] | Orson. Why does she have to have an ulterior motive? | 奥森 为什么她一定别有用心 |
[33:33] | – I want out of that home. – Ah, there it is. | -我想离开那疗养院 -好戏开始了 |
[33:36] | It’s a hellhole. Besides, I’m perfectly healthy now. | 那是地狱 而且我现在相当健康 |
[33:40] | My hip is better. I can handle the stairs. | 我的髋部好了很多 能上下楼梯了 |
[33:42] | And you said when I got strong enough | 而且你说过只要我恢复了 |
[33:45] | I’d get to go back to my house. | 我就能回家住 |
[33:46] | Oh, here’s the thing. | 有个问题 |
[33:48] | – I sold it. – What? | -我把房子卖了 -什么 |
[33:53] | You heard me. | 你听到了 |
[33:55] | What about my things? | 我的那些东西呢 |
[33:57] | All gone. I also sold the car. | 全没了 连车都卖了 |
[34:00] | That’s the thing about hellholes. | 关于地狱 你要清楚一点 |
[34:02] | They don’t pay for themselves. | 那不是白给你住的 |
[34:04] | How dare you! You had no right! | 你竟敢如此 你没这个权力 |
[34:07] | OK. Maybe I will share my secret ingredient. | 也许我可以分享一下我的秘方 |
[34:10] | I should have smothered you in your crib | 早知如此 我应该把你 |
[34:13] | when I had the chance. | 掐死在襁褓中 |
[34:14] | Paprika! There, it’s out. | 揭晓秘密 是辣椒粉 |
[34:17] | That’s the mother I remember. | 这才是我熟悉的母亲 |
[34:20] | I was wondering when she’d show up. | 我一直在想她啥时露出狐狸尾巴 |
[34:23] | Yes, Orson, I am your mother. | 没错 奥森 我是你母亲 |
[34:26] | So you more than anyone should know | 所以你比任何人都清楚 |
[34:28] | how I deal with betrayal. | 背叛我的下场 |
[34:38] | So… can we call her Grandma? | 那么 我们叫她奶奶吗 |
[34:52] | I’ve got one more load, then I’m gonna do my homework. | 我再洗一筐衣服 然后就去做作业 |
[34:55] | You have anything you want me to throw in? | 有什么需要我一起洗的吗 |
[34:57] | No, I’m good, thanks. | 没什么了 谢谢 |
[35:05] | Mom, listen… | 妈妈 听着 |
[35:07] | I know I’ve put you through the wringer lately, and I’m sorry. | 我知道我最近让你很伤心 真的很抱歉 |
[35:12] | Sixteen years of being perfect. You were due. | 16年来你一直很完美 很不容易了 |
[35:16] | That’s what I don’t get. | 所以我实在想不透 |
[35:18] | You’ve always trusted my judgment. | 你一直相信我的判断力的 |
[35:21] | Why can’t you trust me about Austin? | 为什么对于奥斯丁你就不能相信我呢 |
[35:25] | Relationships have nothing to do with good judgment. | 感情与判断力无关 |
[35:29] | It doesn’t matter how smart you are. | 无论你多聪明 |
[35:31] | You can still get hurt. | 都免不了受伤 |
[35:35] | You do your homework. I’m gonna finish the laundry. | 你做作业吧 我去洗衣服 |
[35:39] | OK. | 好的 |
[35:56] | There you go, Mrs. H. | 上车吧 H太太 |
[36:00] | All right. | 好啦 |
[36:03] | – Can I use your bathroom? – Come on in. | -能借用一下洗手间吗 -跟我来 |
[36:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:08] | Please stay for dessert. | 拜托 吃完甜品再走吧 |
[36:11] | I’ll work on Orson and we’ll discuss this together. | 我会做奥森的工作 我们一起好好商量 |
[36:13] | You saw what he sentenced me to. | 你也听到他怎么说的了 |
[36:15] | A room no better than a furnished coffin. | 即使住下也无异于住在华丽的棺材里 |
[36:18] | I have nothing to say to him. | 我跟他没什么好说的了 |
[36:20] | Well, then talk to me. | 那跟我说 |
[36:21] | I know you’re upset, but don’t shut me out, please. | 我知道你伤透了心 但别把我拒之门外 |
[36:25] | Please, Gloria, let me in. | 拜托 葛罗莉娅 向我敞开大门 |
[36:30] | Well, I didn’t mean it literally, but OK. | 我不是字面的那个意思 不过好吧 |
[36:34] | We’II, um, sit together and we’ll talk. | 我们坐在一起 好好聊聊 |
[36:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[36:38] | I’m not going back to that place! | 我不要回到那个地方 |
[36:40] | Gloria, stop! | 葛罗莉娅 停下 |
[36:43] | Let’s get my mother back to the home, shall we? | 走吧 把我母亲送回疗养院 |
[36:46] | Yeah, not that it’s any of my business, | 虽然不关我事 |
[36:48] | but is everything OK with you folks? | 但你们母子之间没事吧 |
[36:49] | Oh, yeah. There was a little tension earlier, | 是的 之前关系是有点紧张 |
[36:52] | but it’s all been resolved. | 但都解决了 |
[36:58] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[37:07] | No. I absolutely forbid it. | 不行 我坚决反对 |
[37:09] | Just for a few weeks till we find a place | 就几周 我们找个能让她 |
[37:12] | where she’ll be happier. | 更开心的地方 |
[37:13] | You should have heard her in the car. | 你应该听听她在车上怎么说的 |
[37:16] | She’s miserable in that nursing home. | 她在那个疗养院里太可怜了 |
[37:18] | I don’t care. My mother’s not moving in here | 我不管 除非她死了进棺材 |
[37:20] | till she fits in a jar on the mantle. | 否则不许她搬进来 |
[37:22] | How can you be so cold? | 你怎么能那么冷酷无情 |
[37:25] | You don’t know who she is. | 你不了解她 |
[37:27] | I’ve worked my entire life to get away from that woman. | 我花了一辈子摆脱那个女人 |
[37:30] | Why? What could she have possibly done | 为什么 她到底做了什么 |
[37:33] | to make you hate her so much? | 让你如此恨她 |
[37:36] | Look, there is nothing to be gained by dredging up the past. | 听着 追究过去也于事无补 |
[37:39] | Orson, if there’s something I should know… | 奥森 如果有什么我该知道的 |
[37:44] | Could I speak to my son a moment? | 能和我儿子私下聊两句吗 |
[37:49] | Of course. | 当然 |
[37:56] | So you know, | 告诉你 |
[37:57] | I’ve decided to accept your wife’s kind invitation. | 我决定接受你妻子善意的邀请 |
[38:02] | – I won’t allow it. – Oh, I think you will. | -我不会同意的 -我认为你会的 |
[38:05] | We’re going to end our quarrel right now. | 我们现在要立刻休战 |
[38:09] | Or I’ll tell your wife what it’s about. | 不然 我就把真相告诉她 |
[38:13] | – You wouldn’t. – Just try me. | -你不会的 -看我敢不敢 |
[38:16] | I gave you life. | 你的生命是我给的 |
[38:19] | You know I won’t hesitate to take it away. | 我会毫不迟疑地夺走它 |
[38:30] | Now, give Mother a kiss. | 现在吻你的母亲 |
[38:33] | Why in the hell would I want to do that? | 凭什么我要这么做 |
[38:36] | To make it look real. | 这样看起来真实 |
[38:59] | Hey! You’re back! | 你回来了 |
[39:01] | I’d give you a hug, but I’m sweaty. | 我该拥抱你的 但我一身臭汗 |
[39:04] | – How was New York? – It was fine. | -纽约之行如何 -还不错 |
[39:05] | Bree said you got a job on the first day. You’re such a star. | 布里说你第一天就开工了 真有明星范儿 |
[39:08] | I want details. | 详细讲讲 |
[39:11] | Oh! You know, just hours and hours of | 你也知道的 就是穿得漂漂亮亮的 |
[39:13] | sitting around looking pretty. | 整日整日摆造型 |
[39:15] | But I think I’m done with modeling. | 我觉得模特这行我做够了 |
[39:17] | So you’re not gonna move to New York? | 那你不搬去纽约了吗 |
[39:19] | Well, if something great comes up, I might fly out, | 如果有机会降临 我还是会飞过去的 |
[39:22] | but I’m pretty settled here. | 但我更想留在这里 |
[39:24] | Oh, thank God. We were all so worried we were losing you. | 谢天谢地 我们都担心要失去你了 |
[39:28] | OK. Now I’m hugging you. | 太好了 我要抱抱你 |
[39:32] | Oh! It’s amazing. Your life is such an adventure. | 不可思议 你的人生好似一场冒险 |
[39:35] | I can’t wait to see what you do next. | 真等不及看你下一步是啥新花样 |
[39:39] | Yeah. Me, too. | 是啊 我也想知道 |
[39:47] | OK. | 可以了 |
[39:56] | Mr. Protector Man? | 保护侠先生 |
[39:58] | That’s a secret. | 那是秘密 |
[39:59] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[40:01] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[40:06] | Ah, sweet. | 太酷了 |
[40:12] | Mom, look. | 妈 快瞧 |
[40:14] | Hey, don’t touch anything. I’m just gonna write a note. | 喂 别碰人家东西 我留个字条 |
[40:17] | Then we’ll go. OK. | 然后我们就走 |
[40:23] | Parker? | 帕克 |
[40:25] | Hey, come back here. | 喂 快回来 |
[40:29] | Honey? Come on, we’re leaving. | 亲爱的 快点 走啦 |
[40:33] | Parker! | 帕克 |
[40:35] | Parker, come on, we’re leaving. | 帕克 快点 我们走啦 |
[40:38] | Why didn’t you come when I called? | 我叫你 你怎么不吱声 |
[40:46] | Superhero houses are great! | 超级英雄的家帅呆了 |
[41:25] | Parker, come on. We’re gonna get out of here. | 帕克 走啦 我们该走啦 |
[41:27] | – Why? – I just said so. Come on. | -为什么 -听我的话 走吧 |
[41:36] | There are so many things we wish we could tell the young. | 有太多事我们希望能讲给孩子们听 |
[41:42] | We’d like to persuade them not to grow up so fast. | 我们想说服他们不要早熟 |
[41:47] | But they won’t listen. | 但他们置之耳边 |
[41:50] | We want to tell them that beauty fades. | 我们想告诉他们韶华易逝 |
[41:53] | The look. Let’s see the look, darling. | 亲爱的 就要这个表情 |
[41:55] | But they refuse to believe it. | 但他们毫无此念 |
[41:59] | We warn them that their actions will have consequences. | 我们警告他们有因必有果 |
[42:05] | But still, they defy us. | 但他们并不言听计从 |
[42:09] | Sadly, the young can’t begin to understand | 很不幸 孩子们无法明白 |
[42:12] | the world is a dangerous place. | 这个世界危机四伏 |
[42:15] | So it’s up to us to do anything we can to protect them. | 所以我们要尽自己所能保护他们 |
[42:25] | Absolutely anything. | 不惜一切代价 |