Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on Desperate Housewives: 《绝望主妇》前情回顾
[00:02] Gabrielle got even. 加布复仇得逞
[00:04] Did I hurt you, or should I keep trying? 我伤到你了么 要不我继续尝试
[00:06] Tom got an idea. 汤姆初获灵感
[00:08] I’m gonna open up a pizza parlor! 我要开一家匹萨店
[00:10] Bree got a warning. 布里则被人警告
[00:11] He’s a cold-blooded killer. 他是个冷血杀手
[00:13] The police got a clue. 而警察线索在握
[00:15] Those blue marks. I think it’s a phone number. 那些蓝色印记 我认为这是个电话号码
[00:18] You’ve reached Mike Delfino. 我是麦克·德尔非诺
[00:20] This should never have happened! 这本应该永不发生的
[00:22] And the battle for Mike’s affection got ugly. 争宠大战愈演愈烈
[00:24] How do you sleep at night? 你晚上怎么睡得着
[00:26] Soon, with Mike on top of me. 马上 麦克就会在我上面
[00:32] It is often said that confession is good for the soul. 人们常说 “直认不讳 问心无愧”
[00:38] No one knew this better than a certain blonde 这位金发女郎深刻领会了此句的含义
[00:41] who had been confessing her sins to 从小开始 她每周都会
[00:43] Father O’Malley once a week since she was a child. 向欧麦利神父认罪忏悔
[00:47] As the years had passed, much to Father O’Malley’s dismay, 年复一年 令欧麦利神父感到诧异的是
[00:51] a theme began to emerge. 某个话题频繁出现
[00:55] I seduced the cable guy again. 我又色诱了有线电视修理工
[00:59] I’m having an affair with a folk-singing duo. 我和一个民歌二重唱歌手有私情
[01:04] Last week I let Rabbi Littman get to third base. 上周我让利特曼法师上了三垒
[01:08] And once she had been forgiven, 在宽恕她之后
[01:11] Father O’Malley would tell Edie Britt 欧麦利神父会告诉伊迪·布利特
[01:14] to go out into the world and sin no more. 不要再越雷池半步
[01:19] Unfortunately for Edie, 而不幸的是
[01:22] temptation seemed to be… 诱惑似乎…
[01:24] Hello, there. 好呀
[01:27] …everywhere. 无处不在
[01:32] Edie, what were we like together, 伊迪 在车祸之前我们
[01:37] before the accident? 关系如何
[01:39] What do you mean? 什么意思
[01:40] You know, were we close? 我们很亲密吗
[01:45] Honestly? 想听实话吗
[01:47] We lived about 50 feet from each other 咱们两家近在咫尺
[01:50] and you barely knew that I existed. 你却对我视而不见
[01:53] Seriously? 真的吗
[01:55] It’s true. You weren’t rude or anything. 真的 倒不是说你没礼貌
[01:58] We’d wave or exchange hellos as we went to get our mail, 取信的时候我们会互相打个招呼
[02:01] but you never really looked at me. Not really. 但是你从来没有正眼瞧过我 从未
[02:05] I was just another neighbor to you. 对你来说我只是个邻居而已
[02:09] Well, if we weren’t friends, 既然我们不是朋友
[02:11] why are you here every day helping me? 那为何你每天都来照顾我
[02:15] Because, from the first moment I laid eyes on you, 因为我见到你的第一眼
[02:22] I sort of fell in love with you. 就爱上了你
[02:28] I’m not telling you this because I expect anything, 我告诉你这些并非有所企图
[02:31] so you can just relax. OK? 不必担心 好吗
[02:34] OK. 好吧
[02:36] But when you do come back home, 但等到你回家以后
[02:38] and we do run into each other when we’re getting our mail 我们取信再次相遇时
[02:42] I’d really appreciate it if you’d… 如果你能正眼看我一次
[02:46] just look at me. 我会很开心的
[02:50] That’s all. 别无他求
[02:53] I’m looking at you now. 我现在就看着你呢
[03:09] Yes. 是的
[03:10] It is often said confession is good for the soul. 人们常说 “直认不讳 问心无愧”
[03:16] Mike Delfino and I made out today. 今天我和麦克·德尔非诺亲热了
[03:18] And it was great! 感觉太爽了
[03:21] But some confessions are just bragging 但有些忏悔只不过是
[03:25] in disguise. 变相的炫耀
[04:10] There was nothing Bree Hodge hated more 最令布里·霍吉感到厌烦的
[04:14] than an unexpected knock at the door. 就是不速之客
[04:18] She’s always certain it would lead to a disagreeable surprise. 因为他们总会带来令人不快的意外
[04:24] Whether it be in the form of a cosmetics saleswoman, 不管来者是化妆品推销女
[04:28] religious zealots, 狂热的信徒
[04:30] or extended family. 还是一大家子
[04:32] But on this day, the surprise awaiting Bree 而这一天发生的意外
[04:36] was far more disagreeable than she ever could’ve imagined. 远比布里想像中的更为不愉快
[04:42] – Hello, Bree. – Carolyn. -你好 布里 -卡洛琳
[04:45] This isn’t a very good time. 你来的真不巧
[04:47] – I’m baking. – Bree. -我在烤点心 -布里
[04:49] Oh, hi. We haven’t met. I’m Harvey Bigsby. 你好 初次见面 我叫哈维·碧茨比
[04:52] And I brought my wife here to apologize. 我是带我妻子来向你道歉的
[04:57] It’s a souffle, and timing is everything. 我烤的是蛋奶酥 掌握火候是关键
[05:00] Please, please. 拜托 拜托
[05:03] She’s been under a great deal of stress 自从阿尔玛失踪以后
[05:04] since Alma’s disappearance, 她承担了巨大的压力
[05:06] and she really hasn’t been herself. 变得有些失常
[05:09] Much of that was due to the Mexican painkiller 主要是因为吃了从网上买的
[05:11] she purchased online. 墨西哥止痛片
[05:12] But I put a stop to that. 还好被我制止了
[05:16] Well, Orson tells me that the two of you were very close, 奥森说你们的关系非常亲密
[05:20] and out of respect for that friendship, I’m all ears. 出于对你们交情的尊重 我洗耳恭听
[05:25] After thinking it over I realized that, maybe, I was out of line. 经过三思之后 可能我做得有点过分
[05:29] Definitely out of line 尤其是
[05:30] with the terrible accusations that I made. 对奥森的恶劣指控
[05:33] I’m deeply sorry for the pain that I caused. 我为我给你们带来的痛苦深表歉意
[05:35] I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me. 真心诚意地希望你们能原谅我
[05:40] Well, I can appreciate how difficult 能表示如此难以启齿的歉意
[05:43] that must have been for you. 我很欣赏你的勇气
[05:47] Apology accepted. 接受你的道歉
[05:50] – I’m so relieved. – As am I. -如释重负 -我也是
[05:53] You don’t know how rusty my golf game’s gotten 少了你的鞭策
[05:55] without this one keeping me on my toes. 我的高尔夫球技都变得生疏了
[05:57] Perhaps we can get together for dinner at the club sometime. 那找机会到俱乐部聚一聚 吃个饭
[06:00] That sounds lovely. 好主意
[06:05] Darling, you are amazing, you know that? 亲爱的 你很伟大 你知道吗
[06:08] To rise above all that unpleasantness with such dignity. 你用如此高尚的姿态化解了一桩不愉快的事情
[06:12] Oh, thank you, darling. 谢谢夸奖 亲爱的
[06:13] But if you think for one second that I’m gonna break bread 但如果你真的以为 我会与那个嗑药的毒妇
[06:17] with that malicious pill-popping shrew, 共进晚餐的话
[06:19] you’re out of your mind. 那你一定是疯了
[06:44] Hey, Susan. Whatcha doing? 苏珊 你干嘛呢
[06:47] I just dropped my trowel. Thanks. 我把泥铲掉到地上了 谢谢关心
[06:51] All righty, then. You have a nice day. 好吧 祝你心情愉快
[06:58] Susan? 苏珊
[07:00] Ian. What a surprise. 伊恩 没想到你会来
[07:02] Were you, um… Were you hiding from me? 你是在… 你是在躲我吗
[07:05] Uh… A little. I… 差不多吧 我…
[07:08] Just the last time we saw each other it was 因为上次我们闹得不欢而散
[07:11] so awkward and complicated. 场面很尴尬
[07:13] Water under the bridge. 旧事无须重提
[07:15] Besides, this is strictly business. 再说这次找你是为了公事
[07:17] I’m throwing a party for an editor friend from London. 我为伦敦的一位编辑朋友举办了聚会
[07:20] I thought you two should meet. 你们俩应该见见面
[07:21] You can bring a date if you want. 愿意的话你还可以带个伴
[07:23] Speaking of which, uh, how are things with Mike? 说起来 你和麦克怎么样了
[07:27] Oh, they’re moving along. 有所进展
[07:32] It’s a process. 总要有个过程
[07:33] And the blonde woman who’s been visiting him every day? 那个每天去探望他的金发女人
[07:36] Is she part of the process? 也在这个过程之中吗
[07:38] Edie? 伊迪吗
[07:39] Oh, she’s just a neighbor. 她只是个邻居而已
[07:43] She visits Mike after her hepatitis C treatments. 她做完丙肝治疗之后会去探望麦克
[07:47] Oh… Well, I do hope you can come to the party. 我很希望你能来参加聚会
[07:51] So you can meet my editor friend. 见见我的编辑朋友
[07:54] I just don’t think that’s a good idea. 我觉得这样不太合适
[07:57] Right. 好吧
[07:58] Well, at least I got to see you. 至少我还见了你一面
[08:03] You have… 你脸上有…
[08:13] This is ludicrous. The Biedermeier armoire. 比德迈衣橱你们竟然也要
[08:16] It’s my understanding that 据我的了解
[08:18] your client doesn’t even like antiques. 你的当事人根本不喜欢古董
[08:21] Totally immaterial. 那又怎样
[08:22] It’s a valuable asset. 那件家具很值钱的
[08:25] Fine. Let’s discuss the Kosta Boda vase. 好吧 接下来讨论科斯塔·波达花瓶
[08:27] Nope. It’s a premarital acquisition. 不需要 那是婚前财产
[08:31] We can verify that with receipts. 我们有收据为证
[08:34] It was a gift to Mr. Solis. 那是送给索利斯先生的礼物
[08:36] Maybe you were sick that day at law school, Myron, 所以叫做公共财产 麦伦
[08:38] but it’s called “community property”. 难道上这节课的时候你请病假了吗
[08:40] Don’t patronize me, Kenny 你并非高人一等 肯尼
[08:42] We’ll go to the mat on this one. 这个我们要据理力争
[08:43] Oh, enough. Just give her what she wants. 够了 她要什么全都给她
[08:46] Look, I’m sick of fighting. It’s just stuff. 我不想为了死物和她争来争去
[08:48] I’d like a moment with my client. 我要和当事人单独谈谈
[08:50] This has been going on for months. I’m done. 已经拖了一个月了 我受够了
[08:52] Draw up the papers. I’ll sign whatever. 赶紧起草协议 我马上签字
[08:54] You’re giving me everything I want, just like that? 你把我想要的都给我 就这么简单吗
[08:57] Just like that. 就这么简单
[09:01] We expect to see the paperwork by the end of business. 最终签字前 我们要求浏览一下协议
[09:05] How sweet is that? 太漂亮了
[09:08] We nailed their asses. 把他们打得落荒而逃
[09:11] Mrs. Solis, they completely folded. 索利斯太太 他们彻底低头了
[09:17] That’s the thing. Carlos doesn’t fold. 这就是问题所在 卡洛斯从不低头
[09:20] That son-of-a-bitch is up to something. 那个王八蛋一定另有企图
[09:27] Before you come in, cover your eyes. 进来之前把眼睛捂上
[09:29] – Tom! – Do it. -汤姆 -快点
[09:33] OK, now. 进来吧
[09:36] When I say open, don’t look with your eyes. 我说睁眼的时候 不要用眼睛去看
[09:39] Look with your imagination. 而要发挥你的想象力
[09:42] OK. 好吧
[09:43] OK, open. 睁眼
[09:47] – Oh, dear God. – Damn it, you looked with your eyes. -我的老天 -该死 你是用眼睛看的
[09:50] It’s a dump. What are you thinking? 简直是个垃圾堆 你想什么呢
[09:53] Well, I’ll grant you it’s a fixer-upper. 只要装修一下就好
[09:55] It’s a burner-downer. 和灾后现场似的
[09:57] Come on, honey. Go with me. 拜托 亲爱的 跟我来
[09:59] We can put in booths with checkered tablecloths. 可以把这里做成铺有方格桌布的隔间
[10:01] A jukebox. A big screen to watch sports on. 放一个自动电唱机 一个大屏幕电视
[10:05] How could you not see the potential in this place? 你要去发掘这个地方的潜质
[10:08] Well, I just don’t. 我实在做不到
[10:10] It’s um… You know how I feel about this pizza thing. 你也知道我对这件事的态度
[10:14] Well, hopefully it’ll grow on you. 那你最好能慢慢习惯
[10:18] Tom, tell me you didn’t sign a lease! 汤姆 别告诉我你已经签了租约
[10:23] There’s gonna be a dartboard. 我还准备装一个飞镖盘
[10:25] Tom! No! 汤姆 别闹了
[10:27] There were multiple offers. I had to move fast. 好多人都想租 我出手快才搞定的
[10:30] You leased it without telling me? 没跟我商量你就租下这里了
[10:33] I didn’t tell you 没跟你商量
[10:33] because I knew you’d try to 是因为我知道你肯定会
[10:35] talk me out of the best opportunity in my life. 要我放弃这个天赐良机
[10:40] OK. OK. 好吧 好吧
[10:42] Here’s what we’re going to do. 那我们接下来就这样
[10:43] You said there were multiple offers. So we can sub-lease. 既然这里这么抢手 我们就转租出去
[10:46] Now, let’s get the hell out of here. 现在赶紧离开这个鬼地方吧
[10:49] You said you’d support my dream. 你说过会支持我的梦想
[10:52] My mistake. 那是我错了
[10:53] I assumed you’d have a dream worth supporting. 我原以为你的梦想值得去支持
[10:58] I’m gonna stay here tonight. 我今晚就在这过了
[11:00] Fine. 随你的便
[11:19] Two lemonades for the victors. 我们要两杯柠檬汁庆祝胜利
[11:21] We keep playing like this, Bree, 咱们继续这么配合 布里
[11:22] and we are a cinch for the finals. 肯定能进决赛
[11:24] Hello, Tish. 你好 蒂什
[11:25] Hello, Rebecca. 你好 丽贝卡
[11:29] Did you see that? She just deliberately snubbed me. 你看见没 她故意不理我
[11:31] Maybe she didn’t notice you. 可能是她没看到你
[11:33] Rebecca, I just spoke to her. 丽贝卡 我刚才就是跟她打招呼
[11:35] Call me paranoid, 可能是我多想了
[11:36] but Amy Griswald did the same thing to me 不过上周的高尔夫球课上
[11:37] on the golf course last week. 艾米·格里斯沃尔德也故意不理我
[11:40] What is going on? 究竟怎么回事
[11:42] You really don’t know? 你真不知道
[11:43] No. I have no idea. What? 不知道 怎么回事
[11:45] Tish is very good friends with Carolyn Bigsby. 蒂什是卡洛琳·碧茨比的闺蜜
[11:49] – Carolyn knows Tish? – She knows everyone. -卡洛琳认识蒂什 -她谁都认识
[11:52] Anyway, Tish won’t talk to you 总之 蒂什不跟你说话
[11:54] because you married Orson even after Carolyn told you 是因为卡洛琳告诉了你奥森杀妻的事
[11:57] that he killed his wife. 你还是嫁给了他
[11:59] That is ridiculous. 这太荒唐了
[12:00] Orson did not kill Alma. 奥森没有杀阿尔玛
[12:01] And besides, 而且
[12:02] Carolyn just apologized to me for that yesterday. 昨天卡洛琳为这事已经向我道歉了
[12:05] Maybe that hasn’t gotten back to Tish. 可能蒂什还不知道有这回事
[12:07] Well, you don’t believe any of that nonsense, do you? 你肯定不相信这些胡说八道 对吧
[12:12] Do you? 对吗
[12:14] Bree, you’re the best doubles partner I’ve ever had. 布里 你是我遇到过最棒的搭档
[12:16] Can we talk about this after the tournament? 咱们能先比赛 之后再讨论这个吗
[12:29] Hello. I’d like to make a reservation for this evening 你好 我想预定一下今天的晚宴
[12:32] under the names Hodge and Bigsby. 联系人是霍吉和碧茨比
[12:34] And, we’ll be needing a table in the center of the room. 另外 我们要大厅中间的位置
[12:37] Of course, ma’am. 好的 女士
[12:39] How long will Daddy be gone? 爸爸要离开多久
[12:41] That sort of depends on Daddy. 这要看他了
[12:43] – Are you two mad at each other? – Yeah. -你们讨厌对方吗 -是的
[12:46] A little. But that’s OK. That’s OK. 有点讨厌 不过没关系
[12:49] We still love each other very much. 我们还是很爱对方的
[12:50] But just like kids, 就像你们小孩子一样
[12:52] sometimes grown-ups throw tantrums and need a time-out. 我们大人有时候也发发脾气 停战休息
[12:55] Why can’t he take a time-out in his room? 他为什么不在自己的房间里停战休息
[12:57] ‘Cause he decided to take it in his pizza place. 因为他想在披萨店里休息
[13:00] No fair. That sounds fun. 不公平 在那休息多好玩
[13:03] Not this pizza place. It’s a rat hole. 这个披萨店不好玩 是个老鼠洞
[13:05] But once your dad comes to his senses 等你们的老爸恢复清醒
[13:07] and stops being petulant, 不再使性子
[13:10] – He’ll come home. – What’s petulant? -他就会回来的 -什么叫使性子
[13:12] It means childish, stubborn, 就是幼稚 固执
[13:15] careless with my money and your futures. 不认真对待我的钱和你们的未来
[13:20] It’s a grown-up word 这是大人说话用的词
[13:21] and when Daddy comes home you’ll learn a new one. 等你爸回来 你们还能听到一个新词
[13:27] Grovel. 卑躬屈膝
[13:31] They got in a really big fight. 他们吵得很凶
[13:32] Daddy’s sleeping at the restaurant. 爸爸要在披萨店里过夜
[13:34] No, no, it’s good that you told me, sweet pea. 做得好 天大的好消息 小甜心
[13:37] You keep those little ears open. OK? 小耳朵给我继续留意着 好吗
[13:39] OK. Bye, Mom. 好 妈妈再见
[13:41] Bye. 再见
[13:45] Hey, that’s for me. I’ll take that. 这是我的 我拿走了
[13:48] OK. 拿吧
[14:01] I’m beat. I’m gonna take a nap. 我太累了 去睡一会
[14:03] Hold it. You’re a sweaty mess. 等等 你一身臭汗
[14:06] So? I was working out. 那又怎样 我刚才在健身
[14:08] So, you’re not laying on anything in this house 那你只有洗了澡
[14:09] until you take a shower. 才能躺在这屋子里
[14:12] Fair enough. It’s all yours now, right? 有道理 屋子现在是你的了
[14:38] I don’t know, Myron, it’s a bunch of legal mumbo jumbo. 我不知道啊 麦伦 就是一大摞法律文件
[14:41] Just read it and call me back. 你看完给我打电话
[14:46] Crap! 糟糕
[15:08] What? 怎么了?
[15:08] Why did you put those shorts back on? 你怎么还穿着那条短裤
[15:13] Why do you care? 关你什么事
[15:14] It’s just that they’re filthy 裤子太脏了
[15:16] and I was gonna wash them for you. 我准备给你洗洗
[15:18] – You want to wash my shorts? – I don’t want to, -你想帮我洗短裤 -不是我想
[15:22] but if you wear them one more time 如果你继续穿着它
[15:24] they’re gonna ask me themselves. 它都想让我洗洗了
[15:34] Wait a minute. 等等
[15:35] I forgot something in the pocket. 口袋里还有东西
[15:44] No bleach. 别漂白
[15:45] Got it. 知道了
[15:48] So it’s a job contract? 是份雇佣合同
[15:50] They’re offering him two million over three years 他三年之后就能拿到200万
[15:53] plus stock options. 还有优先认股权
[15:54] Well, that’s fantastic. 那太棒了
[15:56] – I get half, right? – Hell, no. -我能分一半对吧 -不能
[15:58] If you’re legally divorced when he signs the contract, 如果他是在你们离婚后签的合同
[16:01] you don’t see a dime. 你就分文不得
[16:02] That conniving, underhanded snake. 这个阴险狡诈的狐狸
[16:05] Thank God I broke into his desk. 幸亏我翻开了他的抽屉
[16:07] At least now we know 至少现在咱们知道
[16:09] why he was so quick to fold on your settlement. 他为什么急着要签离婚协议
[16:11] Let’s just say something happened 如果发生了一些事情
[16:13] to postpone the divorce. 导致离婚日期后推
[16:15] I would get my share of that two million, right? 那我还是可以分到那两百万 对吗
[16:17] Well, in theory. 理论上可以
[16:18] But how would you manage that? 不过 你打算怎么推后离婚日期
[16:21] I know how Carlos thinks. 我知道他在想什么
[16:22] More importantly, what he thinks with. 更重要的是 我知道他用哪里思考
[16:37] Was that Susan Mayer? 过去的那个是苏珊·梅尔
[16:38] Yeah, why? 对 怎么了
[16:39] Mr. Delfino asked not to be disturbed. 德尔非诺先生不想有人打扰
[16:42] Mike? It’s me. 麦克 是我
[16:45] Are you decent? 你还好吗
[17:04] – Hey, Susan. – Hey, you. -你好 苏珊 -你好
[17:13] Whatcha doing? 你在干什么
[17:15] I sockered McCluskey in to take the kids for a while, 我叫麦克卢斯基陪孩子们玩会儿
[17:17] so I could kick back and catch up with my old friend 这样就能放松一会 和我的老朋友玛格丽塔
[17:21] Margarita. 叙叙旧
[17:23] – You care to join us? – Believe me, I would love to. -你要一起来吗 -我确实想
[17:26] But I gotta get dinner started for Julie. 但我得给朱莉准备晚饭
[17:30] Well then. 那你去吧
[17:35] You know, what the hell? She’s 16. 管她呢 她已经16岁了
[17:38] If she hasn’t figured out how to feed herself by now, 要是现在还不会自己填饱肚子
[17:40] I’ve failed. 是我失败
[17:47] That’s nice. 味道真棒
[17:51] So where were we? 刚才说到哪了
[17:51] You were trying to figure out how to kill Edie 你想找到一个既能杀掉伊迪
[17:54] without doing time. 又不用坐牢的方法
[17:55] Oh, right. 对 是这里
[17:57] I wish Paul Young was still around. He’d know what to do. 保罗·杨还住在这里就好了 他有办法
[18:03] Fine, Gabby, don’t say hi. 好啊 加布 你竟然不打招呼
[18:07] Hey. Cocktails? Nobody called me? 你好 喝鸡尾酒吗 怎么不叫上我
[18:10] It was spur of the moment. 我们就是一时兴起
[18:11] We’re numbing the pain of our miserable lives. 用酒来麻痹悲惨生活中的痛苦
[18:13] Oh. I was trying to do that with exercise, 我还准备用锻炼来麻痹自己
[18:16] but why risk a heart attack? 但那有可能引起心脏病突发
[18:19] Make mine a double. 给我来双份
[18:22] I don’t recognize her. 我不认识她
[18:25] Who is she? 她是谁
[18:28] That’s what we’re trying to figure out. 我们就是想知道她是谁
[18:30] Your number was written on her hand. 她手上写着你的电话号码
[18:32] I’m sorry I can’t help you. 抱歉帮不上什么忙
[18:34] He’s had a bit of memory loss. 他患了阶段性失忆
[18:37] After 2004, things are fuzzy. 2004年之后的事情都记不清了
[18:41] No memory, huh? That’s convenient. 失忆了 那省事了
[18:46] Well, thank you for your time, Mr. Delfino. 谢谢你的配合 德尔非诺先生
[18:52] You killed a cop once, didn’t you? 你杀过一个警察 没错吧
[18:56] That was self-defense. 那是自卫
[18:58] I hope it wasn’t just beginner’s luck. 希望不是侥幸免罪
[19:02] You want to charge me with something, go ahead. 你想给我什么罪名 随你的便
[19:05] Otherwise, get the hell out of my room! 没什么事的话 你给我滚出去
[19:09] Were you always this angry, Mr. Delfino? 你总是这么易怒吗 德尔非诺先生
[19:13] Or can’t you remember? 还是你真想不起来了
[19:29] So, do you sell by the slice or do I gotta buy a whole pie? 披萨是切片卖 还是整只卖
[19:33] What are you doing here? 你来这干什么
[19:35] I knew how hard you were working. 我知道你工作辛苦
[19:37] So I figured I’d bring you a little something to eat 所以给你带点吃的
[19:42] and drink. 和喝的
[19:46] You know, I can’t pronounce this wine, 我读不出来这酒的名字
[19:49] which means it’s either really expensive, 不是因为这家伙太贵了
[19:52] or I have had too much. 就是我喝多了
[19:54] I can’t believe that Lynette doesn’t just love this place. 我真难相信 勒奈特竟然不喜欢这里
[19:59] If you ask me, 要我说
[20:01] she is a negative nellie. 她就是个消极否定狂
[20:03] She’s just being realistic. 她只是很现实
[20:04] I mean, the restaurant business is brutal. 开餐厅的想法太天真了
[20:07] Tom. Listen to me, OK? 汤姆 听我说
[20:09] ‘Cause I’m a very intuitive person. 我直觉很准
[20:12] You have a real aura of success about you. 你头顶有象征着胜利的光环
[20:19] – Come on. – I’m serious. -得了吧 -我是说真的
[20:23] I believe in you, 我对你有信心
[20:26] – Tom Scavo. – Thank you. -汤姆·斯加沃 -谢谢
[20:31] Hey. What just happened? 等等 我们刚才在干什么?
[20:35] – We kissed. – No, you kissed me. -我们接吻了 -不对 是你亲的我
[20:37] No, you wanted me to. 不对 是你想让我亲你
[20:39] No, I didn’t. 不对 我没这么想
[20:42] Really? ‘Cause this is you: 是吗 你刚才的情况是
[20:45] “My wife doesn’t get me. Hey, let’s have some more wine. “我老婆不理解我 咱俩单独喝点小酒”
[20:48] Alone. In a deserted building.” “在这个废弃的楼里 没人打扰”
[20:50] I was looking to vent. I wasn’t looking for anything more. 我只是想找个方式发泄 没想干别的
[20:53] OK, but when opportunity knocks 可是一旦机会来了
[20:54] Nora, please! 诺拉 别这样
[20:58] I love my wife. 我爱我的妻子
[21:01] Really? 是吗
[21:03] You mean the one who thinks that you’re a loser? 你爱那个视你为窝囊废的人吗
[21:07] No, 是的
[21:08] the one that loves me enough to keep me from screwing up. 我爱的是那个因为爱我 而让我远离失败的人
[21:11] I think it’s about time I got back home to her. 现在 我该回家 到她身边去了
[21:14] You led me on. 是你先引诱的我
[21:17] You shouldn’t have done that. 你不该这么做的
[21:30] I’m just gonna say it. Tequila makes me happy. 我就是要说 龙舌兰让我开心
[21:35] Yeah, we’re drinking on the porch. 是啊 我们在门廊上喝酒
[21:37] You got a problem with that? 有什么问题吗
[21:39] Oh, I know them. They live on Cypress. 我认识他们 他们住在塞普拉斯
[21:42] They just celebrated their 53rd wedding anniversary. 他们刚庆祝完结婚53周年纪念日
[21:45] – Show-offs. – Don’t worry. It won’t last. -晒恩爱 -别担心 不会持久的
[21:48] You’re just fooling yourselves! 你们只是在自欺欺人罢了
[21:50] – Hey, I know them. – Oh, 53 years. -我认识他们的 -53年了
[21:54] – What do you think their secret is? – I’ll take a wild guess. -你说他们的秘诀是什么 -让我猜猜
[21:58] The man never opened a pizza place. 那个男的从没开过披萨店
[22:00] Oh, I just thought of something. 我突然想起一件事
[22:03] I’m never gonna celebrate a 53rd wedding anniversary. 我永远没机会庆祝我的结婚53周年了
[22:07] I’d have to live into my nineties. 我必须得活到90多岁
[22:11] Oh, my God. I’m gonna die 天呐 我的生命在流逝
[22:14] Bite on this. 咬一口这个
[22:18] Can I tell you guys something? 能跟你们说件事吗
[22:19] Something I can only tell you guys? 这事只能跟你们说
[22:21] God, here she goes again. What grade is he in? 天呐 又来了 他读几年级啊
[22:25] Not what I was gonna say. What I was gonna say, 我不是说那个 我要说的是
[22:28] is with all his conniving and trickery, 尽管他居心不良还欺骗我感情
[22:31] – I still love Carlos. – Yeah, he’s hot. -我还是爱着卡洛斯 -他是很性感
[22:37] Anyway, 不管怎么样
[22:38] what if I never find that passion with anybody else? 万一我和别人没有了那种激情怎么办
[22:41] Well, maybe you should try to patch things up with him. 也许你该尝试与他破镜重圆
[22:45] Nah. I already paid a lawyer. 不行 我都请了律师了
[22:48] I’m taking him down. 我一定要拿下他
[22:50] I brought this on myself. I tell Tom, 我是自作自受 我告诉汤姆
[22:52] “I want you to be your own man”. 我想要你找回自我
[22:54] But the truth is, I don’t… 但事实是 我不想
[22:56] I want him to have what he wants 我想让他拥有自己想要的
[22:59] if it’s what I want. 同时也是我想要的
[23:03] I’m a bitch with a capital “C”. 我就他妈是个极品婊子
[23:06] No! No, you’re not. 不 你才不是
[23:07] You’re a great wife. And a great mother. 你是个好太太 一个好母亲
[23:13] Although, don’t you have children? 对了 你的孩子呢
[23:16] I had passion with Mike. 我跟麦克曾充满激情
[23:20] – And drama. – Lots of drama. -充满戏剧性 -很多戏剧性事件
[23:24] Love isn’t supposed to be that hard. 爱情不应该那么难啊
[23:28] Sweetie. 亲爱的
[23:31] But you know, with Ian 但是 跟伊恩在一起
[23:33] everything was always easy. 任何事都是水到渠成
[23:35] That’s the kind of guy I could see myself 那才是我觉得能与我
[23:38] living into my nineties with. 白头偕老的人
[23:39] So go to Ian! 那就去找伊恩啊
[23:41] Tell him you made the wrong choice. 告诉他你选错了人
[23:43] He’s the one you want to be with. 他才是你的真爱
[23:45] What have you got to lose? 你又有什么损失呢
[23:47] Excuse me, ladies? 不好意思 女士们
[23:49] Look, Susan, God called you a cab. 瞧 苏珊 老天帮你叫了辆出租车
[23:52] I’m looking for 4347. 我在找4347
[23:55] Ida Greenberg? 艾达·格林伯格
[24:03] I’m Ida Greenberg. 我就是艾达·格林伯格
[24:05] Yeah, you are. 就是你
[24:07] – See you later. – Go, Ida! -回见啦 -冲啊 艾达
[24:10] Go, Ida! 冲啊 艾达
[24:31] Susan. 苏珊
[24:33] – You came. – Of course, I came. -你居然来了 -我当然来了
[24:37] Oh, I just love your house. It always smells like you. 我喜欢你的房子 总有你的味道
[24:42] Oh, my gosh. 我的天呐
[24:44] It’s the thing? Is that tonight? 这就是派对吗 就在今晚吗
[24:47] – Well, yes. Isn’t that why you’re here? – No. -是啊 你不就是因此而来吗 -不
[24:50] No, no. Actually, I just… 不是 实际上 我…
[24:52] I just had something to tell you. 我有点事想跟你说
[24:54] Well, of course. 好啊
[24:56] Doug, see if you can find Judith for me. 道格 帮我找一下朱蒂思
[25:00] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:01] As long as you’re here, I want you to meet that editor 既然你来了 我想让你见见那个我一直
[25:03] I was telling you about. 跟你提起的编辑
[25:05] I don’t think that’s a good idea, 那不是什么好主意
[25:06] ‘Cause I didn’t really bring my A-game. 因为我没把我的佳作带来啊
[25:09] Is it hot? 好像有点热
[25:10] Are you sloshed? 你喝多了吧
[25:14] Susan! 苏珊
[25:15] Is this the Susan you’ve been telling us about? 这就是你一直跟我们提起的苏珊吧
[25:18] Yes. This is she. Could you give us a moment? 对 正是伊人 能让我们单独聊聊吗
[25:22] Of course. 当然
[25:28] – What’s going on? – Nothing. -怎么了 -没事
[25:30] I just had a few drinks with my girlfriends. 我和跟我的姐妹们喝了几杯
[25:32] And thank God, 谢天谢地
[25:34] because it gave me the courage to come over here 因为这让我鼓起勇气来这里
[25:36] and tell you what’s really in my heart. 告诉你我心里真正的想法
[25:41] Go on. 继续说
[25:43] But first I think I should use the powder room. 但我想先用一下盥洗室
[25:46] Of course. It’s over there. 没问题 在那边
[25:56] She seems nice, Ian. 她看起来很和善 伊恩
[25:58] Oh, yes. She’s absolutely delightful. 是的 她相当可爱
[26:10] Oh. I’m so sorry that you had to see that. 抱歉让你看到了那些
[26:13] I see you’ve met Judith. 看来你已经见过朱蒂思了
[26:21] So, with 100 bucks riding on it, the pressure’s on me now. 押了100美元 压力现在都落到我肩上
[26:24] I reach into my bag and grab my four iron, 我从包里拿出了我的四号杆
[26:27] and bada-bing! Hole in one. 然后砰的一声 一杆进洞
[26:30] And there’s been no living with him ever since. 此后他就再也没赢过了
[26:33] Did I tell you how hilarious these two are? 我没跟你说过他俩多有趣吗
[26:36] They are a regular barrel of… Tish! 他们真是…蒂什
[26:39] Well, hello, Bree. Carolyn. 你好 布里 卡洛琳
[26:42] Oh, do you two know each other? 你们俩认识啊
[26:45] That saves me an introduction. 那省得我介绍了
[26:48] Tish, I was wondering 蒂什 我正想问
[26:49] if you need any help with the Christmas gala. 圣诞节需要帮忙吗
[26:51] Last year I was on the decorations of… 去年我曾装饰…
[26:53] My God, I forgot to call you. What an idiot. 天呐 我忘了打给你了 我真蠢
[26:57] We’ll talk first thing tomorrow. 这事我们明天谈
[26:59] That would be lovely. Thanks. 那太好了 谢谢
[27:00] – Nice to see you. – Nice to be seen. -很高兴见到你 -我也很荣幸
[27:06] I need to powder my nose. Join me? 我需要补补妆 跟我一起去吧
[27:08] Oh, I’d love to. 非常乐意
[27:12] – I’m so happy we did this. – Yes, me too. -真高兴我们能聚餐 -是啊
[27:14] It’s been a delightful evening. 真是个愉快的夜晚
[27:16] So, so fun. 是的 很有趣
[27:18] Could you get us some extra tissues? Thank you. 请你帮我们再拿点纸巾 谢谢
[27:23] You know, I realized something just the other day. 你知道吗 前几天我突然想到一件事
[27:26] You’ve never seen a picture of Alma, have you? 你从没看过阿尔玛的照片 对吧
[27:29] No. Why? 没有 怎么了
[27:43] Granted, it’s not her best look. 诚然 这不是她最好看的相貌
[27:48] What is all this? 这都是什么
[27:49] That’s the police report that Alma filed after Orson hit her. 这是奥森打她后 阿尔玛留存的警方报告
[27:54] It’s all in there, the bruises, contusions, broken wrist. 都在里面 搓伤青肿 还有腕部骨折
[27:58] This is not possible. 这不可能
[28:02] Photos don’t lie, Bree. 照片可不会说谎 布里
[28:04] – Is this why you apologized? – Yes. -这就是你道歉的原因 -是的
[28:08] I wanted you to spend time with me so you can see 我想你跟我多接触 让你知道
[28:10] I’m not some crazy nut out to get you. 我不是什么想要接近你的疯婆娘
[28:14] I’m sorry. But if something like that happened again 我很抱歉 如果历史重演
[28:16] I could never forgive myself. 我肯定不能原谅自己
[28:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[28:23] I had a feeling you might need these. 我感觉你需要这个
[28:29] Bring me another one. 再给我来一份
[28:32] Hey, buddy. 老兄
[28:34] You want to slow down a little bit. 你最好悠着点
[28:38] – Harvey? – I’m going through something. -哈维 -我正在经历一些事
[28:41] And I don’t have anyone else to talk to about it. 可我没有别的倾诉对象
[28:46] I had an affair. 我有了外遇
[28:50] – Does Carolyn know? – She has no idea. -卡洛琳知道吗 -她不知道
[28:53] I met this girl on a flight from Paris, 我在从巴黎回来的飞机上 遇见了她
[28:55] and we just, mmm, connected. 我们真是 心心相印
[28:58] I know it sounds crazy, but it was… love at first sight. 我知道这很疯狂 但这绝对是一见钟情
[29:04] Are you still seeing her? 你们还有来往吗
[29:05] No, that’s the thing. 没有 问题就在这里
[29:07] A few months ago she stopped returning my calls. 几个月前 她就不回我的电话了
[29:09] I went by her place and I’ve looked for her everywhere, 我去了她的住处 还到处找她
[29:12] but she’s just disappeared. 但她就那样消失了
[29:16] I’ll tell you, now I know what you went through with Alma. 我这么说 我知道你正经历丧妻之痛
[29:19] – It’s brutal. – It gets better, trust me. -真是煎熬 -现在好多了 相信我
[29:23] I just can’t get past it. 我就是没法放手
[29:26] I can’t get Monique out of my mind. 我忘不掉莫妮可
[29:28] – Monique? – That’s her name. -莫妮可 -那是她的名字
[29:31] Monique Poulier. 莫妮可·波利耶
[29:37] Isn’t she beautiful? 她很漂亮吧
[29:43] She’s very pretty. 她很美
[29:50] They’re back. 她们回来了
[29:53] You two girls were gone a long time. 你们俩去得真久
[29:55] – Everything OK? – Absolutely. -没什么事吧 -当然没有
[29:59] So who wants dessert? 谁想要甜点
[30:19] What have you been up to? 你一直在干嘛呢
[30:23] Just a quiet night with the girls. 跟姐妹们安静地待了一晚上
[30:28] Listen, something happened tonight and got me thinking, 今晚发生了点事 让我一直思考
[30:34] You mean more to me than any restaurant ever could. 在我心里 任何餐馆都比不上你
[30:37] Oh, stop right there. I am the one who should apologize. 快打住 我才是该道歉的人
[30:41] I have been a bad wife. 我不是个好妻子
[30:43] No. No. No. No. 不 不 不 没有
[30:44] You were just trying to keep me from doing something reckless. 你只是不想让我鲁莽行事
[30:47] Any wife can support a husband who never takes risks. 任何妻子都会支持从不冒险的丈夫
[30:50] I don’t want that kind of husband. 我不想要那种老公
[30:51] And I’ll be damned if I’m gonna be that kind of wife. 我要是成了那种妻子 肯定会下地狱的
[30:54] So, you open your pizza place. 所以你开你的披萨店
[30:57] And we will find a way to make it work. 我们会设法把它经营好
[31:01] You don’t know how much it means to me to hear that. 你不知道听你这么说 对我意义有多大
[31:06] – I love you! Ooh! – Mmm. -我爱你 -嗯
[31:11] So what happened tonight? 今晚怎么样
[31:14] OK, but don’t react until I’ve told you the whole story. 好 在我说完整件事之前你别激动
[31:17] And remember, it’s actually a good thing 记住 这确实是件好事
[31:20] because it brought us back together. 它让你我又重归于好
[31:28] Ding dong. 叮咚
[31:30] I don’t know what Tom told you, 我不知道汤姆和你说了啥
[31:32] but he came on to me. 但是他占了我的便宜
[31:33] I’m sorry. I didn’t quite catch that. 抱歉 刚才那句我没明白
[31:36] Why don’t you just come on over here 不如你走过来
[31:38] and say that to me again? 再说一遍
[31:40] Stay away from me. 离我远点
[31:41] I’ve been trying to stay away from you. 我一直想要离你远远的
[31:43] Mom? 妈妈
[31:51] Everything’s all right. 这里没事
[31:53] So you can just go back into your room and play. 你回房继续玩去吧
[31:56] Kayla, don’t move. 凯拉 别走
[32:08] OK. Never mind. 好吧 算了算了
[32:11] I’m leaving. 我走了
[32:16] First I’m just gonna give your mom a hug. 我要先给你妈一个拥抱
[32:20] Your association with my family is over. 你和我家从此再无瓜葛
[32:23] When Kayla visits, you drop her at the end of the block. 凯拉探访时 你把她放在街口
[32:25] You will never again see my husband. 你再也不会见到我丈夫了
[32:27] And if you try to, 如果你还要那样做
[32:30] I will do to your spine what I just did to your front door. 我会像对待你家的门那样 来对待你
[32:35] Nod if you understand. 明白了就点头
[32:46] And you, I’m gonna see you on Saturday, right? 你呢 我们星期六见哦
[32:49] Don’t forget your swimsuit. 别忘了带上泳衣
[33:03] Good morning! 早上好
[33:04] You’re looking bright-eyed and… bushy. 你看上去真是神采奕奕 秀发茂密
[33:10] Did you stay here all night? 你整晚都在这儿吗
[33:12] Well, I slept on the sofa. 我睡在了沙发上
[33:14] When I brought you home you were still, 我把你带回家时 你还在
[33:16] as you Americans say, “tossing your tacos”. 就像老美常说的 呕吐
[33:19] Oh, please. 拜托
[33:20] Keep the food references to a minimum. 尽量别提吃的东西
[33:24] Bless you. 谢谢
[33:32] – So what else happened? – You don’t remember? -还发生了什么 -你不记得了吗
[33:36] Well, I’ll tell you what, 那我来告诉你
[33:37] I’ll repeat what you said last night, 我重复你昨晚说的每一句话
[33:39] and you say whether it was you or the booze talking. 你告诉我是真心话还是酒后胡话
[33:41] You ready? 准备好了吗
[33:43] You said you missed me. Susan or booze? 你说你想我 真心话还是胡话
[33:47] Susan. 真心话
[33:48] You said it was a mistake breaking up with me 你说和我分手是个错误
[33:51] and that you wanted to start again. Susan or booze? 你想重新开始 真心话还是胡话
[33:56] Susan. 真心话
[33:57] Then you said that you wanted to dress me up 接着你还说 你想把我打扮成
[34:01] like a schoolboy and spank my naughty bottom. 小男生的样子 打我的臭屁屁
[34:04] Susan or booze? 真心话还是胡话
[34:10] I didn’t say that! 我可不会那么说
[34:13] Yeah, all right, then. But if you had, 好吧 如果你那样说了
[34:16] Susan or booze? 真心话还是胡话
[34:21] A little of both, so “booze-an”. 都有一点 真心的胡话
[34:45] Detective Ridley. 瑞德里警探
[34:49] Your Jane Doe in the morgue 那个躺在太平间的无名女尸
[34:51] is named Monique Poulier. 名叫莫妮可·波利耶
[34:53] – Who’s this? – Just before she died, -你是谁 -就在她死前
[34:55] she was having an affair with a man named Harvey Bigsby. 她和一个叫哈维·碧茨比的男人有奸情
[34:59] – You got that? – Yeah. -你清楚了吗 -清楚了
[35:01] Your name? 你叫什么名字
[35:01] I’ll need to bring you in for a statement. 我需要你过来录个口供
[35:17] Carlos, could you come help me? 卡洛斯 能过来帮我一下吗
[35:19] I’m watching the game. 我正在看比赛
[35:22] It’ll just take a second. Please. 一会儿就好 拜托了
[35:30] What, Gabby? 什么事 加布
[35:35] You look… nice. 你真 漂亮
[35:37] Oh, thanks. 谢谢
[35:39] I’m meeting some new friends. 我要和一些新朋友聚会
[35:40] My zipper’s stuck. Can you help me? 拉链卡住了 能帮我一下吗
[35:50] Man, this is really stuck. 好家伙 真的卡住了
[35:52] It’s like somebody put super glue on it or something. 上面像是抹了强力胶什么的
[35:55] Huh. Weird. 奇怪了
[35:58] Well, you know, I don’t want to be late, 知道吗 我可不想迟到
[36:00] so I should, um, probably change. 所以我还是换一套吧
[36:05] Carlos, this old thing. 卡洛斯 我这身子骨
[36:08] You’ve seen it all before. 你早已遍览无隙
[36:10] I’m just gonna wear the little blue number. 我要穿小蓝号的那件
[36:13] Will you hand me those stockings? 能帮我把丝袜递过来吗
[36:17] I’ve got a raggedy nail. 我指甲比较毛
[36:20] You’re gonna have to help me put those on. 你得帮我把丝袜穿上
[36:27] Are you sure about that? 你确定吗
[36:29] Well, I’d do it myself, but I don’t want to get a snag. 我也想自己来 但我不想勾破了丝袜
[36:42] It’s been a long time. 很久没这样了
[36:44] Really? It seems like yesterday to me. 是吗 我觉得就像是昨天发生的
[36:53] You want me to help you hook that? 要我帮你勾上吗
[36:56] Sure. 当然
[36:57] Why not, for old time’s sake? 为什么不 就像以前一样
[37:14] What about your new friends? 你那些新朋友怎么办
[37:17] I decided I’d rather catch up with an old one. 我决定还是和老朋友叙叙旧
[37:46] Mr. Bigsby, Detective Ridley, homicide. 碧茨比先生 我是瑞德里警探 调查杀人案
[37:49] I understand you know her. 我知道你认识她
[38:03] Ah, yes, we were sleeping together. 是的 我们有男女关系
[38:09] Can we do this somewhere else? 我们能换个地方说话吗
[38:11] Sure. 当然可以
[38:20] Carlos, do you think we’re making a mistake? 卡洛斯 你觉得我们是不是错了
[38:23] What do you mean? 你指什么
[38:25] The whole divorce thing. 就是离婚这件事
[38:27] Maybe we shouldn’t go through with it. 也许我们不该这样
[38:29] It’s not like we’re gonna find 在别人身上 我们很难再找到
[38:31] this kind of passion with anyone else. 彼此间的激情
[38:36] Are you saying you want to stay together? 你想要重归于好吗
[38:38] Yeah. 是啊
[38:40] Yeah, I guess I am. 我想是这个意思
[38:42] Why don’t we just put all of this behind us 我们何不冰释前嫌
[38:44] and stay together? 重归于好
[38:45] What do you say? 你觉得怎么样
[38:46] Oh, baby. 噢 宝贝
[38:48] If you knew how long I’ve waited to hear you say th… 你要是知道我等这句话等了多久
[38:57] What? What’s so funny? 怎么了 笑什么呀
[38:59] Oh, man. 天哪
[39:00] I thought I’d get through this without cracking up, 我以为我从头到尾不会笑场
[39:03] but you are just too funny. 但你实在太好笑了
[39:09] There’s a little something that I need to own up to. 有件事我要澄清一下
[39:13] I know that the only reason you slept with me 我知道你和我上床的唯一原因
[39:16] was because I got a new job. 是我找到了新工作
[39:18] You got a new job? 你找到新工作了吗
[39:20] Honey, that’s wonderful! 亲爱的 这太好了
[39:22] Gabby, please. You’re a model. 加布 行了 你是模特
[39:25] Not a modellactress. 不是模特演员
[39:27] There is no job. 根本没工作
[39:29] The contracts in my desk are fake. 桌里的合同是假的
[39:30] I mailed them to myself. 我自己寄给自己的
[39:33] What? Why would you do that? 什么 你干嘛这么做
[39:37] Well, let’s see. 看到了吧
[39:43] You did this just to get me in bed? 你这么做就是要骗我上床吗
[39:46] No. I did it because I knew you’d smell money 不 我这样做是因为 我知道你嗅到了钱
[39:49] and come crawling back. 就会爬着回来找我
[39:51] Then I could turn you down 然后我就能把你打败
[39:53] and walk out on my own terms. 占得主动权
[39:54] Your terms? 主动权
[39:55] You don’t get to screw around on me, 我不让你把我玩得团团转
[39:57] take my money, and then walk away without a scratch. 拿了我的钱 然后毫发未损地走人
[40:00] I want you hurting, baby. 我要你受到伤害 宝贝
[40:02] And judging by the look on your face 当你眼看着凭空消失了两百万
[40:04] when you saw two million imaginary dollars disappear… 从你脸上的表情就知道
[40:08] …I succeeded. 我胜利了
[40:10] You are a bastard! 你这个混蛋
[40:12] Better a bastard than a whore. 混蛋总比妓女好
[40:18] Oh, God! 噢 上帝
[40:26] Hello? There’s been an accident. My husband, he… 喂 发生了一起意外 我丈夫
[40:35] I’m gonna have to call you back. 我再打回来
[40:41] Carlos? 卡洛斯
[40:44] Honey? 亲爱的
[40:47] Carlos? 卡洛斯
[40:54] Oh, yeah. 在这儿呢
[40:57] It’s on. 好戏开始了
[41:05] There’s a place in St. Timothy’s Church 在圣帝莫西教堂里有个地方
[41:08] where sinners go to confess their sins. 人们去那里忏悔自己的罪过
[41:11] And once they’re done, they expect absolution. 忏悔后 他们希望得到宽恕
[41:16] But the truth is, 但事实是
[41:17] not all confessions are worthy of such forgiveness. 并非所有的忏悔都应得到宽恕
[41:22] Most who unveil hidden agendas 大多数显露阴谋诡计的人
[41:24] deserve the condemnation they receive. 是罪有应得
[41:28] Most who disclose vengeful motives 大多数暗藏复仇之心的人
[41:31] merit the punishment that follows. 是自食其果
[41:35] Only the truly repentant 只有那些真心悔改的人
[41:37] have any right at all to expect a second chance. 才能得到第二次机会
[41:43] Come on, what’s my surprise? 快点 给我什么惊喜
[41:59] I thought you’d never get here. 我想你从没来过这里
[42:03] Which is why it’s best to think twice 这就是为何在忏悔前
[42:06] before you confess. 最好三思
[42:08] Mike? 迈克
[42:10] What’s wrong? 怎么啦
[42:14] Tha… That girl who died. 那个死去的女孩
[42:17] Especially if you don’t know what it is 尤其是你并不知晓
[42:20] you’re confessing to. 为何忏悔
[42:22] I think I knew her. 我觉得我认识她
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme