时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Prior to implantation, your embryo | 在胚胎植入前 你们的授精卵 |
[00:05] | was accidentally switched with another client’s. | 与另一对顾客的搞混了 |
[00:07] | Carlos and Gaby didn’t get what they expected. | 卡洛斯和加布未能得以偿愿 |
[00:11] | I’m Austin, Edie Britt’s nephew. | 我是奥斯丁 伊迪·布利特的外甥 |
[00:13] | You’re not that hot. | 你没那么火辣 |
[00:14] | Julie met her new neighbor. | 朱莉初见她的新邻居 |
[00:16] | God, I love seeing you laugh. | 天啊 我最爱看你笑了 |
[00:18] | Oh, well, it’s been a long time since I’ve been in the mood too. Thank you. | 最近心情一直不太好 谢谢你 |
[00:21] | Persistence paid off for Susan’s new friend. | 苏珊的新朋友的持久战术开始奏效 |
[00:24] | You’re gonna leave me in the middle of nowhere? | 你要把我扔在这荒郊野地吗 |
[00:26] | And Bree began to regret what she had done. | 布里开始后悔自己所做之事 |
[00:31] | Orson Hodge dreamed of the perfect honeymoon. | 奥森·霍吉对蜜月旅行充满期待 |
[00:35] | Indeed, he’d begun planning it the moment | 从布里·范德坎普应允嫁给他的那刻起 |
[00:38] | Bree Van de Kamp agreed to marry him. | 他就开始策划上了 |
[00:41] | They’d start by flying first class | 在头等舱开始梦幻之旅 |
[00:44] | to an exclusive five-star hotel, | 飞到奢华五星级酒店 |
[00:48] | where they’d spend their days by the pool | 在池畔消遣一日 |
[00:51] | and their nights making love. | 在爱意中缠绵一夜 |
[00:54] | And when they returned home, | 当他们回到家 |
[00:56] | their perfect honeymoon would continue forever. | 完美的蜜月之旅将延续至永远 |
[01:02] | Mrs. Hodge. | 霍吉夫人 |
[01:05] | Yes, Mr. Hodge? | 什么事 霍吉先生 |
[01:08] | Do you have any idea how happy we’re going to be? | 你知道我们会有多幸福吗 |
[01:12] | I don’t need to be any happier than I am already | 此时此刻 我幸福至极 |
[01:15] | at this very second. | 已无所求 |
[01:21] | Oh, my goodness, there’s only 15 minutes before our plane. | 我的天啊 离登机只有15分钟了 |
[01:23] | If you want that latte, you should go now. | 想喝杯拿铁的话 你现在就该去了 |
[01:25] | Yeah, that’s a good idea. | 说的对 |
[01:27] | The population of homeless teenagers continues to climb. | 流浪少年的数量正逐步攀升 |
[01:31] | This is Andrew. | 这位是安德鲁 |
[01:32] | Andrew, what is it like to live on the streets? | 安德鲁 露宿街头是什么感觉 |
[01:35] | It’s not so bad. I mean, you know, | 还不错 我是说 |
[01:37] | sometimes people give you food. | 有时人们会给你吃的 |
[01:38] | You can find a lot in dumpsters. | 垃圾筒里也能觅食 |
[01:41] | Uh, I mean, just last night, | 光昨晚 |
[01:43] | I found almost a whole bucket of chicken that had hardly been touched. | 我就找到一整桶几乎没怎么碰过的鸡肉 |
[01:46] | Andrew told me his heart-wrenching story. | 安德鲁诉说了他令人心碎的故事 |
[01:49] | An alcoholic mother, | 母亲酗酒 |
[01:51] | a father murdered by the woman’s boyfriend, | 而父亲被母亲的男友谋杀了 |
[01:53] | and a childhood shattered the day his mother | 从他母亲在路边抛弃他的那天起 |
[01:57] | abandoned him on the side of the road. | 他的童年就破碎了 |
[02:00] | I’ll tell you one thing. | 告诉你一件事 |
[02:02] | Some people just should never be allowed to have children. | 某些人永远也不配有小孩 |
[02:10] | Darling, I got an extra one just in case… | 亲爱的 我买了两杯 以防… |
[02:11] | Bree, what’s the matter? | 布里 怎么了 |
[02:13] | A reporter just did a story on homeless teens. | 刚刚报导了一则流浪少年的新闻 |
[02:15] | My son was one of them. | 我儿子就在其中 |
[02:16] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[02:18] | Well, we’ll call Child Welfare the minute we get to the resort. | 我们一到度假村就立马打给儿童福利社 |
[02:21] | Orson, you can’t imagine that we’re still going? | 奥森 都这样了你还想去度假 |
[02:24] | Darling, the tickets are non-refundable. | 机票可退不了哦 |
[02:26] | My son is eating out of dumpsters. | 我儿子在捡垃圾吃 |
[02:28] | Yes, but think how much better you’ll be able to | 没错 但如果在曼妙的蜜月之后 |
[02:30] | deal with this crisis after a nice, relaxing… | 来处理此事 你会更… |
[02:32] | Orson! My child is in trouble. | 奥森 我的孩子正在水深火热中 |
[02:35] | Don’t make me choose between the two of you, | 别逼我在你俩中间抉择 |
[02:37] | because believe me, you will lose. | 相信我 你不会赢的 |
[02:39] | Now please, get your ass in gear. | 现在 请你拿行李走人 |
[02:46] | It was at this moment that Orson realized | 此时此刻 奥森意识到 |
[02:49] | the honeymoon was over, | 蜜月完蛋了 |
[02:52] | in more ways than one. | 不光是这趟旅行 |
[03:38] | It was a holiday weekend on Wisteria Lane, | 紫藤巷的一个周末假日 |
[03:42] | and everyone was packing their bags, | 每个人都在收拾行李 |
[03:45] | hoping to get away from it all. | 希望能逃离烦扰的现实 |
[03:48] | – No, no. All right, bye. – This is so unfair. | -别别 好了 拜 -太不公平了 |
[03:51] | No, no! What’s unfair is that we’re slowly running out of money, | 不不 不公平的是钱快要花光了 |
[03:54] | and you’ve barely even looked for a job. | 你却连工作都还没找 |
[03:56] | You’re gonna have a good time, all right? I love you. Bye! | 你将会度过愉快的一天 我爱你 拜 |
[03:58] | Lynette was getting away from growing tension in her marriage. | 勒奈特在逃离她婚姻中的紧张氛围 |
[04:03] | You can call it blackmail, Carlos, | 你可以管这叫敲诈 卡洛斯 |
[04:05] | but the court calls it “spousal support”. | 但法院可管这叫”离婚赡养费” |
[04:07] | So unless I get a check by Monday, | 所以除非我星期一拿到支票 |
[04:10] | your shower buddies from jail will be throwing you a welcome-back party. | 否则你的狱友们就要给你开欢迎会了 |
[04:13] | Gabrielle was getting away from an increasingly bitter divorce. | 加布丽尔在逃离她越发苦涩的离婚官司 |
[04:17] | Hi. I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[04:20] | So that’s my number, | 那就是我的号码 |
[04:21] | and in case there’s any change in Mike’s condition. | 以防麦克的病情有任何变化 |
[04:23] | I’m going to the mountains with a friend. | 我要和一位朋友去山里 |
[04:25] | And uh, just in case you were wondering, | 为免你好奇 实话告诉你 |
[04:28] | it’s strictly platonic. | 这只是柏拉图式的约会 |
[04:30] | He wasn’t wondering. | 他才没好奇呢 |
[04:32] | Susan was getting away from mounting guilt. | 苏珊在逃避深山约会的愧疚 |
[04:36] | So you can’t tell me anything about my son’s whereabouts? | 这么说你是不知道我儿子的下落了 |
[04:39] | And then there was Bree, | 然而布里却发现 |
[04:41] | who had just learned there are some problems… | 有些烦恼… |
[04:43] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:44] | you can’t run away from. | 是无法逃避的 |
[04:46] | Some reporter. All she could tell me was | 某个记者 她能告诉我的 |
[04:48] | what neighborhood they found him in. | 只有他所在的街区 |
[04:49] | They don’t have any contact information, | 他们没有任何联系信息 |
[04:51] | no phone number, no address. | 也没有电话号码 家庭住址 |
[04:53] | Oh, dear, if he had an address, | 亲爱的 如果他有住址 |
[04:55] | he wouldn’t be homeless. | 就不会沦为流浪儿了 |
[04:56] | This really blows. | 这太扯了 |
[04:57] | I am this close to becoming homecoming queen. | 我差一点就能成为返校节皇后了 |
[05:00] | Now I’m gonna be that creepy girl | 但现在我只是一个变态女 |
[05:02] | whose brother’s a pathetic street junkie. | 老哥还是个悲催的睡街男 |
[05:04] | You know, you could show a little compassion. | 你就不能表现出一点同情吗 |
[05:07] | Your brother is out there on the streets, | 你哥正在街头游荡 |
[05:09] | struggling to survive. | 挣扎求生 |
[05:10] | And whose fault is that? | 这都怪谁呢 |
[05:20] | She’s right. This is all my fault. | 她说的对 这都是我的错 |
[05:23] | You can’t blame yourself. | 你不能责怪自己 |
[05:24] | No parent can stop a child who’s determined to run away. | 没有哪个家长能阻止决意离家出走的孩子 |
[05:29] | He didn’t run away. | 不是他离家出走 |
[05:32] | I kicked him out. | 是我把他踢出去的 |
[05:35] | You what? | 什么 |
[05:35] | I left him on the roadside with some money and his clothes. | 我把他扔在路边 留了一些钱和衣服 |
[05:42] | I didn’t tell you because | 我没告诉你是因为 |
[05:43] | I was afraid of what you’d think of me. | 我怕你会对我产生想法 |
[05:48] | You did what you had to do. | 你一定是别无选择 |
[05:52] | I just wish you’d said something sooner. | 我只是希望你能早些讲出来 |
[05:56] | There’s nothing you can’t tell me. | 没有不可与我倾诉的事 |
[06:00] | I don’t want there to be any secrets between us. | 我不想我们俩人之间有秘密 |
[06:03] | There won’t be. Not anymore. | 不会有了 不会再有了 |
[06:08] | You know, Andrew is not the only one having a rough year. | 安德鲁并不是唯一一个遭了一年罪的人 |
[06:11] | I’m the one whose boyfriend got shot right in front of her. | 我男朋友就在我面前被枪杀了 |
[06:17] | We’ll talk in the car. | 我们上车说吧 |
[06:27] | Don’t you love this? | 你不喜欢这样吗 |
[06:28] | God bless Tom for taking the kids camping this weekend. | 上帝保佑汤姆 这礼拜带孩子去野营 |
[06:33] | It’s exactly what we needed, | 这就是我们所需要的 |
[06:35] | especially after everything I’ve been through lately. | 尤其在我最近经受了一切之后 |
[06:38] | I am all about relaxing and rejuvenating… | 我满脑子都是放松 回春 |
[06:41] | – Gaby? – Yeah? | -加布 -干嘛 |
[06:42] | – Could you be all about shutting up? – I’m sorry. | -能静一会儿吗 -对不起 |
[06:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:46] | Don’t tell me you brought your cell phone. | 别告诉我你带手机了 |
[06:49] | I’m sorry. It’s just… | 很抱歉 我只是 |
[06:51] | I’m waiting for Carlos’s lawyer to call. | 在等卡洛斯的律师打来电话 |
[06:53] | This whole spousal support thing’s gotten ugly. | 赡养费什么的最讨厌了 |
[06:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:58] | – Oh, hi, Tom. – No. No, no, no. | -你好 汤姆 -别别别别 |
[07:00] | Yeah. Yeah, she’s right here. Hang on. | 对对 她就在这儿 等一下 |
[07:03] | Did you say something? | 你刚才说什么 |
[07:09] | Honey, I know it is your weekend away, | 宝贝 我知道这星期该你休息 |
[07:11] | but it’s my damn back. | 不过我该死的背 |
[07:14] | – I threw it out again. – So? | -又伤着了 -所以呢 |
[07:16] | So I can barely sit up. The kids are running wild. | 所以我坐都坐不起来了 孩子们在疯跑 |
[07:21] | I need you to come up here. | 我看你得来一趟了 |
[07:22] | Well, why don’t you take a muscle relaxant? | 那赶紧吃一片肌弛缓药啊 |
[07:24] | Honey, I’ve already taken two. | 宝贝 我吃了两片了 |
[07:26] | They’re not making a dent. | 一点用都没有 |
[07:27] | – Why don’t you give ’em to the kids? – Lynette. | -为什么不让孩子们来帮你 -勒奈特 |
[07:30] | Please, Tom, please don’t do this to me. | 求你了 汤姆 别这样对我 |
[07:33] | Parker, for the last time, | 帕克 警告你最后一次 |
[07:36] | put down the damn axe! | 放下那把该死的斧头 |
[07:39] | Oh, all right. Yeah, yeah. I will be there as soon as I can. | 好吧好吧 我尽快过来 |
[07:46] | – God, I hate my life. – I know. | -神啊 我憎恶我的人生 -我知道 |
[07:48] | I wouldn’t trade with you for anything. | 给我啥我也不跟你换 |
[07:54] | Oh, wow. Look at the view. | 哇 快看这景色 |
[08:00] | I love when the leaves change color. | 我喜欢叶子变色的时节 |
[08:02] | That’s why I suggested this. | 所以我建议来这里啊 |
[08:04] | So we could hang out for the weekend and enjoy the, uh… | 我们可以在这里消遣周末 欣赏… |
[08:10] | scenery. | 风景 |
[08:12] | Yeah, scenery’s great. | 是啊 风景不错 |
[08:15] | So, um… maybe I should unpack. | 我也许应该去整理下行李 |
[08:21] | Where should I do that? | 在哪比较合适呢 |
[08:23] | Well, there are… there are two bedrooms. | 卧室有两间 |
[08:26] | One-one is mine. | 一间是我的 |
[08:30] | And there’s a guest room. | 还有一间是客房 |
[08:34] | A guest room. Well, that’s handy. | 客房 很实用 |
[08:39] | Unless, of course, you’d like to sleep in my room. | 除非 你愿意睡我的房间 |
[08:44] | In which case, I would take the guest room. | 我去睡客房 |
[08:49] | No, no. I should take the guest room because I am the guest. | 不 我应该睡客房 因为我是客人啊 |
[08:53] | Yeah, well, it’s, uh, it’s up the stairs at the end of the hall. | 好 客房在楼上走廊尽头 |
[08:57] | OK. | 好 |
[09:19] | Susan, I, um… I think I have your suitcase. | 苏珊 我想我拿的是你的行李 |
[09:24] | Yeah, and I think I have yours. | 没错 我也拿了你的 |
[09:29] | – So, did you, um, did you happen to see the, um… – Yeah. | -你有没有无意间看到… -看到了 |
[09:33] | – And did you notice…? – Hard to miss. | -你有没有注意到… -怎会错过 |
[09:40] | – Well, I’m just gonna… – Hide pathetically in your room? | -我要… -悲催地躲在你屋里吗 |
[09:43] | – Uh-huh. – Me, too. | -是啊 -我也要 |
[09:53] | Hey, Lynette. | 勒奈特 |
[09:56] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[09:57] | Kayla called, and she told me about Tom’s back. | 凯拉打电话告诉我汤姆的背又不好使了 |
[09:59] | My car got impounded again, . | 我的车又被扣押了 |
[10:00] | so I thought that I’d hitch a ride with you. | 所以我想搭个便车 |
[10:03] | Hitch? | 搭便车 |
[10:04] | You mean, like, we’re gonna be driving in the car together? | 你是说 我们俩要坐在一辆车里 |
[10:08] | Well, you could strap me to the front bumper, | 你可以把我绑在前保险杠上 |
[10:11] | but, uh, yeah, I’d be more comfortable inside. | 但是呢 坐在里面当然更舒服些 |
[10:13] | It’s like an eight-hour drive. | 开车要8个小时 |
[10:16] | So? | 那又怎样.. |
[10:18] | How far is the impound lot? | 扣押处在哪 |
[10:20] | I could just drive you over there and… | 我可以稍你过去 然后… |
[10:24] | – What’s your problem, Lynette? – I don’t have a problem. | -你有什么意见 勒奈特 -我没意见 |
[10:28] | I just don’t think we both need to go up there. | 我觉得没必要都去 |
[10:30] | I can grab Kayla and bring her back. | 我可以把凯拉带回来 |
[10:32] | I see your plan. | 我知道你的如意算盘 |
[10:33] | You wanna go charging up on your white horse | 你不就是想像个大英雄似的 |
[10:35] | and save everyone, and then I ge to be | 拯救所有人 而我就变成 |
[10:39] | the rotten mother who didn’t give a rat’s ass | 那个懒得动窝 待在家里吃爆米花的 |
[10:40] | and stayed home eating bonbons. | 糟糕妈妈 |
[10:44] | No. | 没门儿 |
[10:52] | Due to Lynette’s sudden departure… | 鉴于勒奈特突然离去 |
[10:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:56] | … Gabrielle was forced to spend the last night of her spa vacation alone. | 加布丽尔只能独自享受最后一晚悠然假期了 |
[11:01] | But she didn’t mind. | 她本来并不介意 |
[11:05] | In fact, she looked forward to a quiet dinner alone with her thoughts. | 其实她正想静静地独自享用晚餐 |
[11:10] | Unfortunately for Gabrielle, | 不幸的是 |
[11:13] | her thoughts quickly turned to her impending divorce | 她的思绪却很快转到离婚这件事上 |
[11:16] | and the empty house she’d soon return to. | 以及那空空如也的家 |
[11:21] | And she began to resent the happy couples | 她甚至开始讨厌眼前这些 |
[11:23] | she was seeing… | 鸳鸯眷侣 |
[11:25] | … everywhere. | 他们无处不在 |
[11:28] | What is this? Freakin’ Noah’s Ark? | 这是怎么了 我难道在诺亚方舟上吗 |
[11:31] | Guess it really is a small world. | 世界真小啊 |
[11:36] | Who’s there? I can’t see you. | 谁在那 我看不见你 |
[11:39] | Can you see me now? | 现在看见了吧 |
[11:55] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 打扰一下 女士 |
[11:58] | I mean… Miss. I’m looking for someone. His name is Andrew. | 我是说…小姐 我找一个叫安德鲁的人 |
[12:03] | – Have you seen him? – Hard to say, boo. | -您见过他吗 -不好说 |
[12:05] | I see a lot of lost boys his age. | 这个年纪的男孩子我见多了 |
[12:07] | Good-Iooking one, though. Someone special? | 长得不错 对你很重要的人吗 |
[12:09] | Yes, very. And I’m worried sick about him. | 是的 非常重要 我很担心他 |
[12:13] | You might try the soup kitchen at St. Malachi’s on Third. | 去圣玛拉基街的汤店看看 在第三个路口 |
[12:15] | Thank you, Miss… | 谢谢 您怎么称呼 |
[12:16] | Gates. Pearly Gates. | 我叫盖茨 帕里·盖茨 [意为天国之门] |
[12:19] | ‘Cause you can’t get to heaven without going through me. | 你到天国的路上一定会遇见我的 |
[12:22] | How very saucy. | 您真会说笑 |
[12:32] | – Great piano. Do you play? – Ooh, no, I’m a bit rusty. | -这钢琴不错 你常弹吗 -好久不弹了 |
[12:35] | Jane loved to sing, so I’d play for her. | 简喜欢唱歌 我就给她伴奏 |
[12:38] | But since the accident… | 不过自从那次意外… |
[12:39] | Right. | 明白了 |
[12:47] | So… | 那么… |
[12:50] | Brandy, roaring fire. What could be more romantic? | 白兰地 温暖的壁炉 还有更浪漫的吗 |
[12:55] | Well, I can think of something. | 我想是有的 |
[13:00] | – Wow, my heart is pounding. – Is that a bad thing? | -我开始心跳加速了 -这不好吗 |
[13:03] | Consider the alternative. | 总比不跳好吧 |
[13:05] | Your heart is beating even faster than mine. | 你心跳得比我的还快 |
[13:08] | I guess I’m excited. It has been a while. | 我已经兴奋很久了 |
[13:12] | Me, too. | 我也一样 |
[13:23] | So was that OK? | 什么感觉 |
[13:25] | It was bloody fantastic. | 美妙极了 |
[13:28] | Course, it’s a bit different than what I’m used to. | 当然和过去不同 |
[13:31] | Different? | 怎么不同 |
[13:32] | Well, I was with the same woman for a long time. | 我一直以来只有一个女人 |
[13:35] | But, I mean, you kissed other girls before that, right? | 但之前你也和其他女孩接吻过吧 |
[13:40] | Sure, but most of them were 12. | 当然 不过大多是12岁的女孩子 |
[13:42] | As was I. I met Jane at a school dance, | 当时我也12岁 我在学校舞会上遇到简 |
[13:46] | and after we started dating, | 我们开始交往后 |
[13:47] | I never looked at anyone else. | 就再也没跟其他人约会过 |
[13:51] | Are you saying Jane is the only woman you ever… | 你是说简是你唯一的… |
[13:53] | Oh, God. I so didn’t want to tell you that. | 上帝 我跟你说这些干什么 |
[13:56] | Why not? I think that’s adorable. | 怎么了 我觉得你很可爱 |
[13:58] | I don’t want to be adorable. I want to be dashing and worldly. | 我不喜欢可爱 我应该是个狂野的硬汉 |
[14:03] | Ian. It’s OK. | 伊恩 这样挺好的 |
[14:07] | Some people have a lot of lovers and some just a few. | 有些人有过很多情人 而有些人却很少 |
[14:10] | It doesn’t matter. | 这都很正常 |
[14:13] | Well, seeing as it doesn’t matter, | 既然很正常 |
[14:15] | where do you fall on that spectrum? | 那么你属于哪一种 |
[14:19] | You know, how many men have you been with? | 你曾经有几个男朋友 |
[14:22] | – Ian. – Oh, I’m sorry. | -伊恩 -抱歉 |
[14:23] | That was rude. I withdraw the question. | 这样很不礼貌 我收回我的问题 |
[14:26] | It’s not that it’s rude. It’s just immaterial. | 并不是礼貌问题 而是没有意义 |
[14:28] | It’s just a number. It doesn’t mean anything. | 那只是个数字 不能说明任何问题 |
[14:31] | Seeing as it doesn’t mean anything… | 既然不能说明任何问题… |
[14:33] | You know my number. It’s only fair. | 你知道我的数字了 这不公平 |
[14:36] | Is it more than three? | 多于3个吗 |
[14:38] | – Nine. – Please tell me you were answering in German. | -9个 -如果你说的是德语该多好 |
[14:42] | Nine lovers is not a lot. | 9个男朋友是正常的 |
[14:44] | Nine lovers does not make me a slut. | 这不能说明我是个随便的人 |
[14:47] | Why are you getting upset? | 那你急什么呀 |
[14:48] | Because it was really 11, | 因为其实是11个 |
[14:49] | I knocked off two and you’re still judging me. | 减了2个 你还这么介意 |
[14:51] | I’m not. It’s just…Did you work in the recording industry? | 我没这么说 你以前是娱乐圈的吗 |
[14:54] | OK, you know, eleven is not a lot for a woman my age. | 11个对于我这种年龄来说一点都不多 |
[14:58] | – How old are you? – What is this, the Gallup poll? | -你多大了 -干什么 查户口呐 |
[15:02] | – Where are you going? – To bed. Alone. | -你要去哪 -去睡觉 一个人 |
[15:05] | It’s something I’ve always wanted to try | 我早就想一个人睡了 |
[15:07] | but I’ve just never gotten around to. | 就是一直没机会 |
[15:11] | They liked the landscaping I did so much | 他们很喜欢我设计的园景 |
[15:14] | that they hired my company | 所以雇我的公司 |
[15:16] | to do the whole Sinclair Hotel chain. | 负责所有辛克莱酒店的园艺 |
[15:19] | Your company? You have a company now? | 你的公司 你都有自己的公司了 |
[15:22] | Oh, my gosh. When I met you, all you had was a bike. | 天呐 当初认识你时 你只有一辆自行车 |
[15:25] | Well, not only that, the gardening channel’s | 还不止 园艺频道正和我接洽 |
[15:27] | approached me about hosting my own show. | 让我搞一个自己的园艺秀 |
[15:29] | I mean, we’re still in the talking stages, but… | 当然我们还在洽谈中 |
[15:33] | – What? – Nothing. I just… | -怎么了 -没什么 我只是 |
[15:36] | I can’t get over how mature and confident you are. | 不敢相信你变得这么成熟自信 |
[15:40] | You have really changed. | 你真的变化很大 |
[15:41] | Thanks. I was hoping you’d notice. | 谢谢 一直希望你知道我的变化 |
[15:45] | So I guess there’s no chance of getting you over | 我猜现在不能让你再去帮我 |
[15:48] | to pick the dead leaves off my ficus. | 给我捡落叶了 |
[15:52] | Yeah, you know, I’m kinda past that. | 是啊 我已经过了那个阶段了 |
[15:55] | Besides, I don’t think Mr. Solis would approve. | 再说 我想索利斯先生也不会同意的 |
[16:00] | Actually, we’re getting a divorce. | 其实 我们正打算离婚 |
[16:05] | I’m really sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[16:08] | Really? Then why are you smiling? | 真的吗 那你笑什么 |
[16:10] | I don’t know. Why are you? | 我不知道 你笑什么 |
[16:14] | Gabrielle. | 加布丽尔 |
[16:17] | It’s really great to see you. | 见到你真的非常高兴 |
[16:19] | Gabrielle. | 加布丽尔 |
[16:22] | I think that’s the first time you’ve ever called me that. | 你这是第一次这么叫我 |
[16:27] | Well, um, I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay. | 希望你在这玩得愉快 |
[16:33] | I intend to. | 我会的 |
[16:53] | Your cuppy thing is full. | 你的垃圾盒满了 |
[16:55] | Do you mind if I put this in your glove compartment? | 你介意我扔在你的手套盒里吗 |
[16:58] | Yeah, I do mind. I mind deeply. | 我介意 非常介意 |
[17:00] | Jeez-a-marooni. I’ll just get rid of ’em. | 吝啬鬼 那我就直接扔了 |
[17:07] | Delightful. That’s delightful. | 这下可好了 |
[17:10] | Maybe it’ll just soak up the cream soda you spilled. | 正好吸干你洒的苏打水 |
[17:13] | Why do you always pick on me? | 你怎么总是挑我的毛病 |
[17:16] | It’s like your new favorite game is finding fault with Nora. | 是不是找我的茬特别有趣啊 |
[17:19] | No. My favorite game is counting | 不是 我最喜欢的是默数 |
[17:22] | all the things I’m dying to say to you but I don’t. | 那些我非常想对你说 而又没说出口的话 |
[17:26] | Like, “Pipe down, you annoying nut job.” | 比如”闭嘴 你这个烦人的疯子” |
[17:30] | I’d never say that. | 我从来都不会这么说 |
[17:33] | – You think I’m crazy. – No. | -你觉得我是个疯子 -没有 |
[17:36] | You’re colorful. | 你多有性格呀 |
[17:38] | Colorful in a way that might respond to medication. | 有性格到需要吃药的地步 |
[17:42] | Well, you know, there’s levels of crazy, Lynette. | 你要知道疯狂也分很多级别 |
[17:47] | I mean, ther’re people like me who just have a big personality. | 比如像我这样个性很强的人 |
[17:51] | And then there are the kind of people who do things like this. | 还有些人会做出这样的事 |
[17:55] | Oh, my God! Knock it off! What’s the matter with you? | 我的天呐 放手 你有毛病吧 |
[17:58] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[18:01] | Lighten up. Come on, it was a joke. | 别紧张 开个玩笑而已 |
[18:03] | No, well, it wasn’t funny. | 行了 这一点都不好笑 |
[18:05] | If you wanna kill yourself, fine! Don’t take me with you. | 你活腻了 但别拉上我 |
[18:08] | You’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 你特希望我那样吧 |
[18:10] | You’d really like that, if I killed myself. | 你是不是特希望我自杀 |
[18:13] | That is not what I’m saying. | 我可没这么说 |
[18:17] | But if you did, I’d find a way to carry on. | 不过你要真自杀了 我一定会坚强地活下去 |
[18:27] | – Pull over. – Oh, lighten up, it’s a joke. | -停车 -别紧张 开玩笑 |
[18:29] | – Pull the car over. – Nora… | -给我停车 -诺拉 |
[18:32] | Pull it over! Pull over or I will jump out of this car. | 我说停车 再不停车我就跳下去 |
[18:35] | All right, all right. I’m pulling over. | 好吧 好吧 我停车 |
[18:38] | Jeez! What the hell are you doing? | 上帝 你在干什么 |
[18:40] | Hitching my way… to the campsite! | 我自己搭车 去露营地 |
[18:45] | – Nora, you can’t be serious. – Shut up! | -你别开玩笑了 -你闭嘴 |
[18:49] | Just get outta my face. I’m not talking to you. | 你给我滚开 不想跟你说话了 |
[18:55] | All right, look, you’ve gone from crazy to stupid. | 行了 你别犯傻了 |
[18:58] | This guy could be dangerous. | 那个家伙可能是坏人 |
[18:59] | Well, then, it’s your lucky day, huh, Lynette? | 那不是正合你意吗 勒奈特 |
[19:01] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[19:04] | See? This is what you do. You just manipulate. | 看到了吧 你就是在控制我们 |
[19:08] | You wormed your way into my family. | 你千方百计地插足我的家庭 |
[19:11] | You conned your way into coming on this trip with me. | 绞尽脑汁让我带你来 |
[19:15] | And now you wanna force me into saving you. | 然后你又强迫我来救你 |
[19:18] | Well, forget it. You wanna go, go. | 不可能 你想走 就请便 |
[19:43] | No, I’ve tried that. It wasn’t enough power. | 不行 我已经试过了 不是电力问题 |
[19:48] | Yeah, I’m way ahead of you. All right. Here it goes. | 我领先你一步 好极了 来吧 |
[19:53] | Ah! It worked. I’m a genius. | 成功了 我真是天才 |
[20:03] | Oh. Hi. Um, I’m looking for Edie. | 你好 我找伊迪 |
[20:06] | She’s out. | 她出门了 |
[20:08] | God, where is everyone tonight? | 上帝 今晚人们都上哪去了 |
[20:10] | Anything I can do? | 有什么能为你效劳吗 |
[20:11] | No. Not unless you can fix a fuse box. | 不 除非你会修保险盒 |
[20:14] | My science fair project blew the power out. | 我的科学项目作品把保险丝烧断了 |
[20:16] | – What’s your project? – Oh, uh, it’s complicated. | -什么作品 -它很复杂的 |
[20:20] | You think I’m too dumb to understand your little project? | 你觉得我很笨 不懂你的小制作是吗 |
[20:23] | It’s not little. | 才不是小制作 |
[20:25] | I’ve finished third in the state twice. | 我已经连续两次拿了州赛第三名 |
[20:26] | Now, can you fix the fuse box or not? | 你到底会不会修保险盒 |
[20:28] | Most houses built after 1990 | 多数1990年后建成的房子的电路 |
[20:31] | are wired through a circuit breaker. | 是由断路器控制的 |
[20:32] | You didn’t blow a fuse. You tripped a breaker. | 你没有烧断保险丝 而是切断了断路器 |
[20:35] | Not to challenge | 站你面前的是 |
[20:36] | a two-time state science fair almost-champion. | 差点拿两届州赛冠军的选手哦 |
[20:41] | Let me grab a flashlight. | 我去拿手电 |
[20:42] | Maybe you could also grab a shirt. | 你最好再穿件衬衫 |
[20:44] | And some pants. Pants would be nice. | 还有长裤 那就更好了 |
[20:50] | Susan, can I come in? | 苏珊 我能进来吗 |
[20:52] | I’m with a client. Take a number. | 我在接客 请排队等候 |
[20:56] | Susan, please. | 苏珊 求你了 |
[21:01] | Everything I said | 我所说过的每一句话 |
[21:02] | came out of my own insecurity and fear | 都源于内心的恐惧和不安全感 |
[21:05] | that I might, well, I might disappoint you. | 因为我害怕让你失望 |
[21:09] | I was gonna stay mad at you another hour, | 我本打算再生一小时气 |
[21:11] | but your damn accent gets me every time. | 但你可恶的口音总让我无法抗拒 |
[21:14] | – Blimey, you don’t say? – Don’t push it. | -真的吗 -别逼我 |
[21:42] | I don’t mean to break the flow, but I just… | 我不是有意要打断的 只是… |
[21:45] | Look, I know that I’m only your second lover ever, | 我知道我是你这么多年来的第二个情人 |
[21:48] | and I know that means a lot. | 我也了解这意义重大 |
[21:51] | I just don’t want it to mean too much. | 我只是不想陷得太深 |
[21:54] | I’m not following you. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[21:55] | What do you want it to mean? | 你觉得这意味着什么 |
[21:56] | The last time you did this, | 你上一次爱上一个人时 |
[21:58] | it turned into a lifetime commitment. | 把这种爱变成了一生的承诺 |
[22:00] | – I just… I’m not ready for that. – You think I am? | -我还没准备好 -你以为我准备好了吗 |
[22:03] | Well, I assure you, I’m as capable of | 我保证 我也能像你一样 |
[22:05] | having meaningless sex as you are. | 只为了做爱而做爱 |
[22:09] | I have never had meaningless sex. | 我从来不会这样 |
[22:12] | So you were passionately in love and deeply committed | 那么 你对你的11位追求者 |
[22:14] | to all eleven conquests? | 都是激情澎湃 不能自拔吗 |
[22:17] | Don’t judge me, Mr. Virgin Plus One. | 不许这么说我 只做过一次的处男先生 |
[22:20] | OK, OK, we seem to have gotten off | 好吧 看来我俩的 |
[22:22] | on the wrong foot again. Susan… | 开局真不顺利 苏珊… |
[22:26] | Cheerio? Bob’s your uncle? | 那么再会咯 祝一切顺利 |
[22:29] | Get out. | 滚 |
[22:33] | Can’t we at least talk? | 我们就不能谈谈吗 |
[22:34] | Why? You know every time we do we just get angry. | 何必 我们每次谈话都不欢而散 |
[22:36] | We’re still getting to know each other. | 我们还处在相互了解的阶段 |
[22:38] | That’s good. | 这没什么不好呀 |
[22:39] | You’ve learned I’m a tad insecure. | 你知道了我有点不安全感 |
[22:42] | I’ve learned you’re a wee bit touchy. | 我知道了你比较易怒 |
[22:44] | Ian, you know what? This is not happening. | 伊恩 今晚我们不可能了 |
[22:46] | I am just going to sleep | 我要睡了 |
[22:47] | and you can just drive me home in the morning. | 明天上午你开车送我回去吧 |
[22:59] | Excuse me. I’m looking for my son. Have you seen him? | 劳驾 我在找我的儿子 您见过他吗 |
[23:04] | Have you seen him? | 您见过吗 |
[23:06] | Excuse me, young man. Have you seen this boy? | 打扰了 年轻人 你见过这个男孩吗 |
[23:12] | Andrew. Oh, my God. Thank God. | 安德鲁 上帝啊 谢天谢地 |
[23:15] | – What are you doing here? – Looking for you. | -你在这干嘛 -找你啊 |
[23:17] | How did you get that bruise? | 你脸上的淤青是怎么回事 |
[23:18] | – It’s none of your business. – Andrew, please. | -不关你的事 -安德鲁 求你了 |
[23:21] | Shouldn’t you be taking care of your new husband? | 你不是应该在家照顾新老公吗 |
[23:24] | – How did you find out…? – I read it in the paper. | -你怎么知道… -报纸上都写着 |
[23:27] | You know. The one I sleep under. | 你知道 我睡在报纸上 |
[23:29] | You have every right to be angry. | 你完全有理由生我的气 |
[23:30] | But if you knew how sorry I am… | 可你知道我内心有多么难过… |
[23:32] | If you came sucking after forgiveness, | 如果你来这是为了求我原谅 |
[23:35] | you came to the wrong place. | 那你找错地方了 |
[23:36] | Can’t we just talk about this? | 我们就不能谈谈吗 |
[23:37] | I’m your mother, for God’s sakes. | 看在上帝的份儿上 我是你母亲 |
[23:40] | You’re my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[23:40] | No, you dumped your son | 不 7个月前 |
[23:42] | at a gas station seven months ago. | 你把你儿子抛弃在加油站 |
[23:44] | I’m somebody else now. | 我已经不是你的儿子了 |
[23:46] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[23:49] | Andrew! | 安德鲁 |
[23:52] | Andrew, please! | 安德鲁 求你了 |
[23:56] | Andrew! | 安德鲁 |
[24:15] | What happened to your ride? | 你的坐骑怎么啦 |
[24:18] | The guy grabbed my boob, | 那家伙袭我的胸 |
[24:20] | so I hit him with his bong and I got out. | 我拿他的烟筒揍了他一顿 逃出来了 |
[24:27] | Look, I’m sorry I freaked out there before. | 我为刚才的失态感到后悔 |
[24:29] | It’s just when you made that crack about suicide, | 只是你扯的那堆关于自杀的废话 |
[24:33] | it just kinda hit home. | 戳到了我的软肋 |
[24:34] | Oh, my God, Nora. Did you actually…? | 天哪 诺拉 你真想过要自杀… |
[24:41] | Well, I’m very sorry. I had no idea. | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[24:49] | But your life is better now, right? | 可你的生活已经变好了 对吧 |
[24:52] | You have a beautiful daughter. | 你有个漂亮的女儿 |
[24:54] | And you have that fun job at the Pancake House. | 你在煎饼店的工作也很有意思 |
[24:58] | Oh, yeah, my life’s better. | 是啊 我的生活是变好了 |
[25:02] | But it’s not your life. | 但和你的不一样 |
[25:04] | Your life’s perfect. | 你的生活完美无缺 |
[25:06] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[25:07] | Did you smoke that bong before you beat the guy with it? | 你用烟筒打人之前是不是先吸了一口 |
[25:11] | It’s just, you have it all. | 你什么都有了 |
[25:12] | You have the kids. You have the career. | 孩子可人 事业美满 |
[25:15] | You have the husband. You’re Supermom. | 还有个好丈夫 你是个超级妈眯 |
[25:18] | And you think that’s easy? | 你以为这样的生活很容易吗 |
[25:20] | OK, I have a good life. Yes. Yes, I am very lucky. | 是啊 我生活美满 我的确很幸运 |
[25:23] | But I work 12 hours a day, and then I come home | 可是我一天工作12小时 等我回家的时 |
[25:26] | to what seems like 33 children | 迎接我的是一大群孩子 |
[25:28] | and a husband who refuses to get a job. | 和他们无所事事的父亲 |
[25:30] | Believe me, there is not a supermom out there | 相信我 每个超级妈眯都愿意 |
[25:32] | who wouldn’t trade in her cape for a chance to read a book | 倾尽所有去换取一点读书时间 |
[25:36] | and get a massage by a man | 享受文质彬彬的性感绅士 |
[25:37] | who has the decency to leave when it’s over. | 所提供的美妙按摩 |
[25:39] | OK. Sorry I brought it up. | 抱歉 我提起了你的伤心事 |
[25:46] | I’m sorry I said that about Tom. | 我不该那么说汤姆 |
[25:47] | He’s doing his best to find a job. | 他已经尽全力找工作了 |
[25:49] | Maybe he’d try a little harder | 要是他不那么讨厌广告业 |
[25:51] | if he didn’t hate advertising so much. | 他或许会更努力一点 |
[25:53] | He doesn’t hate advertising. | 他才不讨厌广告 |
[25:55] | Last week, when he came to pick up Kayla | 上周他去接凯拉之前 |
[25:58] | and he’d just come from some crappy interview, | 刚刚参加完一场糟糕的面试 |
[26:01] | he said that he’d hated the ad game for, like, freakin’ ever, | 他说他恨广告 恨到了骨子里 |
[26:06] | and would like to bag the whole thing. | 巴不得搞砸全部面试 |
[26:08] | He said that to you? | 他这么跟你说的 |
[26:12] | – He’s never told me that. – He’s probably afraid to. | -他从没告诉过我 -估计是因为害怕你 |
[26:17] | Why would he be afraid? | 他为什么害怕我 |
[26:19] | Because you’re the kind of woman who, | 因为你是那种 |
[26:21] | when someone says they wanna kill themselves, | 当别人想自杀时 |
[26:23] | you say, “Go ahead.” | 在边上说 “去死吧”的女人 |
[26:32] | – Sure you don’t wanna come in? – No, I’m good. | -你真的不想进来吗 -不想 |
[26:38] | You really should see what I’m doing. | 你真该进来看看 |
[26:40] | You know, for next time. | 下次你就能自己修了 |
[26:47] | OK, here’s the tripped switch. | 这里是止动闸的开关 |
[26:50] | So, first you move it to “off’ to reset, | 首先将它移到”关” 让它复位 |
[26:53] | then you press it to “on.” | 然后按一下”开”就好了 |
[26:57] | – That’s it? – Yeah. | -就这样 -是啊 |
[26:59] | You didn’t have to come all the way over here. | 你没必要大老远跑过来 |
[27:02] | You could’ve just explained it to me. | 直接告诉我就好了 |
[27:04] | Yeah, I guess I could have. | 是啊 我也觉得 |
[27:06] | Well, hello there. | 你们好 |
[27:09] | Edie, hi. | 你好 伊迪 |
[27:11] | Oh, sorry. Uh, he was helping me get the lights back on. | 抱歉 他刚才在帮我修理电路 |
[27:14] | I… I overloaded my circuits. | 我的电路超载了 |
[27:16] | I can see that. | 看出来了 |
[27:19] | So she’s doing some big science project | 她在做一些大型科学项目 |
[27:21] | and she needed me to explain how electricity works. | 居然还要我来解释电路工作原理 |
[27:24] | I think that’s called irony. | 这就叫讽刺 |
[27:26] | Julie, where’s your mom? | 朱莉 你妈妈去哪了 |
[27:28] | She’s on a trip. Do you need something? | 她在旅游 有什么事吗 |
[27:30] | Yeah. Back when I could stand her | 在那个我还能忍受她的年代 |
[27:32] | I loaned her my CD player. | 我借了她一个Cd机 |
[27:33] | I need it. | 现在我想要回来 |
[27:35] | – She took it to the hospital. For Mike. – Oh, God. | -她拿去医院给麦克听了 -上帝啊 |
[27:39] | This Florence Nightingale act is really chapping my ass. | 如此体贴病人的做法真让人感动 |
[27:43] | Hey, science guy, I have an experiment for you. | 科学家 帮我做个实验 |
[27:46] | Go home, mix two ounces of gin, a splash of vermouth | 回家去 往两盎司杜松子酒里兑些苦艾酒 |
[27:51] | and see if it improves my mood when I drink it. | 看看是否能帮我缓解心中的怒火 |
[27:57] | Julie, sweetie, you’re a good girl. | 朱莉 亲爱的 你真是个好姑娘 |
[28:01] | Do yourself a favor. Stay away from my nephew. | 帮我个忙吧 离我外甥远点 |
[28:04] | Oh, oh! Trust me, I have no interest | 相信我 我对夸夸奇谈 |
[28:06] | in swaggering, muscle-bound juvenile delinquents. | 满身肌肉的不良少年毫无兴趣 |
[28:09] | Honey, that’s what every good girl says | 亲爱的 每个好女孩 |
[28:12] | just before she becomes a bad girl. | 在变成坏女孩之前都是这么说的 |
[28:16] | Trust me. I know. | 相信我 我了解这点 |
[28:21] | Just like old times, huh? | 和以前一样 对吧 |
[28:24] | Except now when we‘ve done I don’t have to proofread | 只是现在完事之后我不用帮你校对 |
[28:26] | your essay on Ethan Frome. | 《伊坦·弗洛美》的论文了 |
[28:28] | And I don’t have to jump out of a window. | 我也不用从窗户跳出去 |
[28:30] | That’s a nice change. | 事过境迁真好 |
[28:32] | Hey, how about I order up a bottle of D.O.M? | 我们点一瓶百香果香甜酒如何 |
[28:35] | I like rich John. | 我真喜欢有钱的你 |
[28:42] | Hello? | 您好 |
[28:44] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[28:47] | Nothing. You know, | 没做什么 |
[28:48] | just room service and a movie. | 只叫了些客房服务 再看看电影 |
[28:50] | What? | 什么 |
[28:53] | Really? You’re kidding? | 真的吗 你开玩笑的吧 |
[28:56] | No, I’m thrilled. | 没有 我激动的要死 |
[28:59] | It’s room 424. | 我在424号房 |
[29:02] | Me, too. Bye. | 我也是 再见 |
[29:04] | – You gotta get out of here. – What? | -你得赶紧离开 -什么 |
[29:06] | – My fiance’s on her way up. – Your fiance? | -我的未婚妻要来 -你的未婚妻 |
[29:08] | She was supposed to come tomorrow. | 她本该明天才到 |
[29:10] | She decided to surprise me. Get dressed. | 她想给我个惊喜 快穿好衣服 |
[29:13] | You’re engaged? To who? | 你订婚了 和谁订的 |
[29:15] | Her name’s Tammy. Where’s your other shoe? | 她名叫塔米 你还有只鞋哪去了 |
[29:18] | I would never have let you seduce me | 早知道你要结婚 |
[29:20] | if I knew you were getting married. | 我绝不受你引诱 |
[29:22] | You don’t have any problem sleeping with me | 你结婚的时候 |
[29:23] | when you were married? | 不是照样和我偷情 |
[29:24] | You knew about Carlos. | 你又不是不知道卡洛斯 |
[29:25] | My cheating was upfront and honest. | 我可是光明正大的偷情 |
[29:27] | Gabby, we don’t have time for this. | 加布 我没空和你扯这些了 |
[29:29] | – Get moving. – No. I’m not going anywhere. | -快走吧 -我才不走 |
[29:32] | In fact, I wanna meet the blushing bride. | 我想见见你那娇羞的新娘 |
[29:33] | Listen to me. Her name is Tammy Sinclair. | 听我说 她名叫塔米·辛克莱 |
[29:36] | As in Sinclair Hotels. | 姓氏和辛克莱酒店一样 |
[29:39] | Her father owns this whole damn chain. | 她爸拥有整条酒店产业链 |
[29:40] | So if she catches you in here, I am totally screwed. | 要是她见到你在这 我就完了 |
[29:49] | Poodle! | 乖狗狗 |
[29:53] | Look at you, surprising me. | 瞧你 真让我惊喜 |
[29:56] | – I missed you. – I missed you, too. | -我好想你 -我也想你 |
[30:01] | This room blows. | 这个房间真简陋 |
[30:01] | Daddy was supposed to hook us up with a suite. | 老爸应该给我们订个套房 |
[30:04] | You know… you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[30:05] | Why don’t we go down to the front desk and demand one? | 我们下楼 去要一间吧 |
[30:08] | – Come on. – No, they’re all booked. | -走吧 -算了吧 都订满了 |
[30:15] | They call this a closet? | 这也叫衣柜 |
[30:16] | Where am I supposed to put all my stuff? | 我往哪儿放我的东西 |
[30:18] | You know, I could really use a drink. | 我好想喝一杯 |
[30:22] | Why don’t we go down to the bar? | 我们去楼下酒吧如何 |
[30:23] | I’m wiped. I just wanna stay in. | 不必了 我只想待在房间里 |
[30:27] | Didn’t you unpack yet? | 你还没有整理行李吗 |
[30:30] | No, actually, the zipper is stuck. | 没有 其实拉链卡住了 |
[30:34] | But they have a guy at the hotel that can fix it. | 酒店有个员工能修好它 |
[30:38] | I should probably go ahead and take it down to the lobby. | 我该把它带到大厅去处理一下 |
[30:41] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[30:43] | I’m horny. | 我现在如饥似渴 |
[30:45] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[30:48] | But I will be a lot hornier once I get rid of this suitcase. | 让我搞定这个箱子 我会更有性趣的 |
[30:59] | Poodle, where did this diamond watch come from? | 狗狗 这个钻石表是哪来的 |
[31:03] | Oh, shoot. | 糟糕 |
[31:06] | That’s what you get for surprising me. | 那是给你的惊喜 |
[31:10] | I didn’t get a chance to wrap it. | 我还没来得及包好 |
[31:13] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[31:16] | I love it. | 爱死了 |
[31:19] | – I’m never taking it off. – Son of a bitch. | -我再也不会摘下来了 -臭婊子 |
[31:24] | Come here, you. | 你 过来 |
[31:33] | John? | 约翰 |
[31:44] | John, where are you, damn it. | 约翰 你在吗 见鬼 |
[32:03] | Don’t laugh. I saved a bundle on airfare. | 别笑 我可是省了一大笔机票钱 |
[32:32] | Susan, I’m so… | 苏珊 我 |
[32:35] | Keep playing. | 继续弹 |
[33:04] | Your azaleas are breathtaking. | 你的杜鹃花美得令人窒息 |
[33:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:09] | You should be very proud of them. | 你肯定引以为荣 |
[33:12] | Yeah, it’s nice to know that I can raise some things correctly. | 是的 很欣慰我还能养好个活物 |
[33:15] | Darling, be patient. | 亲爱的 耐心点 |
[33:20] | Andrew will come around. | 安德鲁会回来的 |
[33:22] | No, I don’t think he will. | 不 我觉得他不会回来了 |
[33:25] | – I failed him. – You’re being too hard on yourself. | -我欠他的 -你给自己太大压力了 |
[33:28] | You’re not being hard enough. | 而你一点压力都没有 |
[33:31] | Stop saying what I did was understandable. | 别再说我的所作所为可以理解之类的话 |
[33:33] | I’m a mother who abandoned her child. | 我是个抛弃了自己孩子的母亲 |
[33:35] | That’s unnatural. | 这是天理不容的 |
[33:37] | It’s hot, you’re tired. Why don’t you come inside? | 天气很热 你累了 为什么不进屋呢 |
[33:40] | Because there’s a bottle of Chardonnay in the refrigerator. | 因为冰箱里有瓶霞多丽葡萄酒 |
[33:44] | And right now this little chore | 此时只有这点家务活 |
[33:46] | is the only thing that’s keeping me | 能阻止我进屋 |
[33:47] | from going inside and drinking the whole damn thing. | 将那见鬼的酒一饮而尽 |
[33:57] | The azaleas really are lovely. | 杜鹃花真的很漂亮 |
[34:07] | Yes, they are, aren’t they? | 是的 很漂亮 |
[34:25] | Hi. | 你好 |
[34:28] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 很抱歉 |
[34:34] | Here’s your watch. Guess I’ll just buy Tammy a new one. | 你的表 我要给塔米新买一块了 |
[34:39] | Don’t you mean her daddy will buy her one | 你是说她爸会给她新买一块 |
[34:41] | and launder the money through you? | 只是经你的手付钱罢了 |
[34:43] | I don’t blame you for being angry. | 我不怨你生我的气 |
[34:46] | I should have told you the truth from the start. | 我一开始就该告诉你实情 |
[34:48] | But when I saw you there in the moonlight, | 但我看到你 站在月光下 |
[34:52] | it took me right back to when we were together. | 让我回想起我们曾共度的时光 |
[34:56] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[35:00] | Do you wanna sit down? | 你坐下吧 |
[35:05] | You know, you’re pretty hard to stay mad at. | 真的很难一直生你气 |
[35:09] | Good. ‘Cause I really didn’t want this to end badly. | 很好 因为我真不想以那种方式结束 |
[35:12] | Who says it has to end? | 谁说要结束了 |
[35:16] | – What are you talking about? – Well, I’m single now. | -你在说什么 -我现在是单身 |
[35:19] | And I thought we could maybe… | 我想我们也许 |
[35:21] | Gabby, I’m getting married. | 加布 我要结婚了 |
[35:25] | Sure. And I was married when we got together. | 是啊 但我结婚时 我们也在一起了 |
[35:28] | Right, but that is not how I’m gonna be married. | 是的 但那不是我所希望的婚姻 |
[35:32] | Well, that’s what I thought, | 那倒是我所认为的 |
[35:34] | but, trust me, marriage is hard. | 但相信我 维系婚姻真的很难 |
[35:36] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[35:37] | But I love Tammy, and I don’t wanna screw it up. | 但我爱塔米 我不想把婚事搞砸 |
[35:43] | ‘Cause enough of those screwups and you just end up alone. | 因为总不珍惜眼前 最后只会形影孤单 |
[35:51] | Yeah, that can happen. | 的确 事实胜于雄辩 |
[36:04] | Goodbye, Gabrielle. | 再见 加布丽尔 |
[36:19] | Hey, mister, could you spare a buck or two? | 你好 先生 能施舍一两块钱吗 |
[36:22] | I’m really hungry. | 我真的很饿 |
[36:28] | Hey, thanks. | 太感谢了 |
[36:30] | I’ll give you fifty more, you let me buy you lunch. | 让我请你顿午餐 就再多给你50块 |
[36:33] | Fries and a large root beer. | 薯条和大杯麦根沙士 |
[36:39] | What do I have to do to earn this? | 拼了命 也赚不到这些 |
[36:41] | I told you, I just wanna talk to you. | 我告诉你了 我只想和你谈谈 |
[36:43] | – You’re another reporter? – No. | -你也是记者吗 -不是 |
[36:46] | You a youth pastor? | 你是青年牧师吗 |
[36:47] | You trying to save my soul? | 想拯救我的灵魂吗 |
[36:50] | You make it sound like a challenge. | 听起来是不错的挑战 |
[36:52] | No, I just wanna understand you, Andrew. | 不过不是 我只想了解你 安德鲁 |
[36:56] | Hey, how did you know my name? | 你怎么知道我名字的 |
[37:01] | You’re him, aren’t you? | 你是那个人 是吧 |
[37:03] | You’re, uh, the new husband. | 你就是 那个新任丈夫 |
[37:06] | Orson. | 奥森 |
[37:09] | If I wouldn’t talk to her, | 我都不想和她说话 |
[37:10] | what makes her think I’ll listen to you? | 她怎么会觉得我会听你的话 |
[37:13] | Your mother doesn’t know I’m here. | 你妈不知道我来这儿 |
[37:16] | All right, Dad. What do you wanna talk about, Dad? | 好吧 父亲 你想谈什么 父亲 |
[37:20] | I wanna know how you survive out here. | 我想知道你漂流在外是如何过活的 |
[37:22] | What do you do for money? | 怎么赚到的钱 |
[37:25] | I ask. People give it to me. | 我乞讨 人们施舍我 |
[37:29] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[37:32] | Wha…? What do you wanna know? | 什么 你想听到什么答案 |
[37:34] | Have I done stuff for money that I’m not proud of? | 我是否为了钱 做了不光彩的事 |
[37:38] | Yeah, sure, but you figured that out | 是的 但你早就清楚了 |
[37:41] | as soon as I asked you what the fifty was for. | 在我问你怎么回报你50块钱的时候 |
[37:45] | But, uh… don’t tell my mom. | 不要跟我妈说 |
[37:48] | Or you know what? Do. Who cares? | 不过 谁在乎呢 |
[37:51] | Part of you wants me to tell her | 你的心里希望我告诉她的 |
[37:53] | because you know how much it would hurt her. | 因为你清楚这对她的伤害有多深 |
[37:55] | I mean, that’s why you’re out here, isn’t it? To punish her. | 所以你迟迟不回家 都是为了惩罚她 |
[37:59] | When will you have punished her enough, Andrew? | 你要惩罚她到什么时候 安德鲁 |
[38:02] | When you turn to drugs to numb the pain, | 直到你需要依靠药物来止痛 |
[38:05] | catch a disease you’ll never be rid of? | 染上什么不治之症为止吗 |
[38:07] | Don’t pretend to care about me, all right? | 不要假装关心我 好吗 |
[38:10] | I do care about you, because Bree cares about you. | 我是真心关心你 因为布里关心你 |
[38:14] | And because we’re more alike than you think. | 因为我们俩比你想象的更相像 |
[38:17] | I know about rage. | 我了解暴怒 |
[38:19] | I know how it eats you up. But rage goes away. | 我知道它如何将你吞噬 但怒火会平息 |
[38:23] | And when it does, you’re just left with the mess you’ve made. | 怒火过后 只剩下你自己制造的残局 |
[38:30] | Thanks for lunch. | 谢谢你的午餐 |
[38:32] | You change your mind, you know where to find us. | 你若改变主意 你知道去哪找我们 |
[38:53] | – How’s your back? – If I don’t breathe, great. | -背感觉怎样 -如果不用喘气就好了 |
[38:57] | God, it has been so long since my back has acted up. | 老天 我后背发病都好长时间了 |
[39:00] | Then, wham! Out of the blue, I’m crying by a tree stump. | 突然间 好想靠着树桩痛哭一场 |
[39:03] | Well, you’re under a lot of stress. | 你现在压力太大了 |
[39:05] | You got a new kid in the family, you’re job-hunting… | 家里有了个新孩子 你还要找工作 |
[39:09] | Are we gonna fight again? | 你又想跟我吵架吗 |
[39:11] | If so, I need those last four muscle relaxants. | 如果这样 我需要最后那4片肌弛缓药 |
[39:14] | No, I don’t wanna fight. | 没有 我不想吵架 |
[39:16] | In fact, I was thinking… | 其实 我在想 |
[39:19] | …if you can’t find something you like in advertising, | 如果在广告业里工作真的不开心的话 |
[39:22] | maybe you should cast a wider net. | 也许你该放宽视野 |
[39:25] | Meaning what? | 此话怎讲 |
[39:27] | You’re a bright guy. | 你是个聪明人 |
[39:28] | Isn’t there anything else you might wanna do? | 没什么别的事情想做吗 |
[39:33] | I’d like to play bass for Aerosmith. | 我想当史密斯飞船的贝司手 |
[39:35] | OK, let’s call that the backup plan. | 好吧 这个就当备选方案吧 |
[39:37] | But, seriously, don’t you have some road not taken, | 但说正经的 你就没有想尝试的事业 |
[39:41] | some dream you never got around to? | 一些没有实现的梦想吗 |
[39:46] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许 |
[39:49] | Maybe? | 也许 |
[39:50] | I don’t know, you get married, you have kids, | 我不知道 你结了婚 有了孩子 |
[39:53] | and… lose track of that stuff. | 慢慢地就忘却了这些念头 |
[39:58] | Well, think about it, OK? | 那仔细想想 好吗 |
[40:00] | ‘Cause whatever you wanna do, I’m in your corner. | 因为无论你想做什么 我都支持你 |
[40:06] | Man, did I luck out marrying you. | 天啊 娶到你太幸运了 |
[40:09] | Tell me something I don’t know. | 这点毫无疑问 |
[40:21] | Hi, Mike. | 麦克 你好 |
[40:24] | It’s Edie. | 是伊迪 |
[40:28] | I’m sorry that I haven’t come by to visit. | 抱歉我一直没来看你 |
[40:34] | Pretty rough luck, huh? | 运气实在不佳 是吧 |
[40:40] | Anyway, I’m here to pick up my CD player, so… | 我是来取我的CD机的 |
[40:53] | Well, I hope you feel better soon. | 我希望你早日康复 |
[41:11] | Damn. | 妈呀 |
[41:14] | And that’s with the coma. | 那个也跟着昏迷了 |
[41:32] | We all carry something with us. | 我们都身负重担 |
[41:37] | Of course, it’s nice if we travel with someone | 如果能有人随行 真是幸福无比 |
[41:40] | who can help lighten the load. | 彼此减轻重担 |
[41:46] | But usually it’s easier to just drop what we’ve been carrying, | 但通常放下负担更为容易 |
[41:51] | so we can get home that much sooner. | 这样我们能早日归巢 |
[41:58] | Assuming, of course, there will be someone there | 当然 假设有人会在家中 |
[42:01] | to greet us when we arrive. | 迎接我们的归来 |
[42:07] | Why do we clutch at this baggage, | 为什么我们紧握着负担不放 |
[42:10] | even when we’re desperate to move on? | 即使我们已经精疲力竭 |
[42:16] | Because we all know there’s a chance | 因为我们都知道 |
[42:20] | we might let go too soon. | 我们不愿过早放弃一线希望 |