Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] – Packed ’em up? Why? – She followed you to atlantic city. -整理行李? 为什么? -她跟踪你到亚特兰大
[00:03] She knows about your other woman. 她已经知道你有其他女人了
[00:04] Things went from bad… 事情从糟糕的地步发展到
[00:06] put your hands where I can see ’em. 把你的手举到我们看得见的地方
[00:07] To considerably worse. 无法收拾的局面
[00:10] Oh, man, she’s good. 她太阴险了
[00:11] Looks like the insemination was Successful. 看来这次人工受精很成功
[00:14] and even the good news… 甚至好消息…
[00:15] she’s the priority now. She’s the mother of my child. 她现在是家里最重要的人 她是我孩子的母亲
[00:18] Came with a catch. 也不是完全都是好的
[00:19] – Given any thought to staying at my place? – I think I’m gonna have to pass. -是否考虑一下住到我家来呢? -我想还是不了
[00:22] You know, I’m stronger than people give me credit for. 我比人们想的要更坚强
[00:25] But sometimes once you accept the truth… 但有时一旦你接受了事实…
[00:28] You discover that you’re capable… 你会发现你自己可以…
[00:30] let’s just get out of here. 我们离开这里吧
[00:31] Of accomplishing 做成…
[00:32] I’d like to admit myself for psychiatric observation. 我想我需要入院观察
[00:35] I’m about to have a nervous breakdown. 我很快就要精神失常了
[00:37] Almost anything. 几乎任何事情
[00:41] it’s a fact of life in every neighborhood- 这就是现实生活,在每个居民区
[00:45] people move in 有人搬进来
[00:46] and people move out. 有人离开
[00:48] Although very few of them pack up and leave at 2:00 in the morning. 虽然她们当中很少有人 会在凌晨2点整理行李搬家
[00:55] But it wasn’t the first time that betty applewhite had tried to leave in the middle of the night. 但这已经不是betty applewhite一家 第一次在午夜搬家了
[01:01] It had happened once before… 以前曾发生过一次…
[01:04] in chicago… 在芝加哥…
[01:06] the same night one of her sons tried to break up with his girlfriend… 在她的一个儿子想跟女友分手的那个晚上…
[01:12] a young woman named melanie foer. 一个叫melanie foer的年轻女孩
[01:16] Are you kidding? You cannot dump me. I do not get dumped. 你开什么玩笑? 你不能把我甩了,我是不会被甩的
[01:20] – If anyone is getting dumped here, it’s you. -However you wanna spin it is fine, okay? -如果这里有人被甩的话,也应该是你 -你怎么想都可以,行了吧
[01:23] I just want out. I just want out! 我只想你出去! 我只想你出去!
[01:26] Okay, matthew. 好了 matthew
[01:28] Maybe I am a bitch sometimes, 可能有时候我是有点贱
[01:30] but there are advantages 但是跟像我这样的女孩约会还是有好处的
[01:33] and I know that you know what I’m talking about. 你明白我指什么
[01:37] – You– – melanie, my mother is in the other room. -你… -melanie 我妈妈在另外一个房间
[01:39] Are you crazy? 你疯了吗?
[01:42] Clearly, we can’t have a serious discussion here. 很明显 我们是不能在这里进行严肃的讨论
[01:46] Why don’t you met me at the lumberyard at 9:00? 我们明天早上9点在贮木场见面如何?
[01:48] – Melanie… -怎么?
[01:49] It’s over. 我们结束了
[01:50] Well, even more reason for you to show up. No one can say good-bye better than I do. 只要你来了 我可以比任何人更洒脱的说再见
[02:21] oh, it’s about time. 美妙的时刻到了
[02:26] caleb?
[02:27] What are you doing here? Where’s matthew? 你在这里干吗? matthew 在哪里?
[02:29] I got here first. 我比他先到这里
[02:31] I-I know a shortcut. 我知道一条捷径
[02:32] Does matthew know that you’re here? matthew知道你来这里吗?
[02:35] No. 不知道
[02:38] He–he doesn’t wanna be with you anymore. 他…他不想跟你在一起了
[02:41] what does that have to do with you? 那跟你有什么关系?
[02:43] See, I thought… 我在想…
[02:46] maybe… I could be your boyfriend now. 或许…我现在可以做你男朋友了
[02:49] What? 什么?
[02:52] I love you. 我爱你
[02:54] Oh, god, please tell me someone put you up to this. No? 上帝!是别人叫你这样说的吧 不是吗?
[02:58] ‘Cause if you’re serious, 因为如果你是认真的
[03:01] it’s too pathetic. 那太可悲了
[03:04] God, what the hell are you doing?! 上帝!你到底在做什么?!
[03:10] Get off of me, you freak! 离我远点,你这个疯子
[03:25] melanie?
[03:59] yes, a year had come and gone since the applewhites had left chicago, 是的 applewhite一家离开 芝加哥已经有一年了
[04:05] and betty thought they could again slip away in the middle of the night. betty以为这次她们 一样可以在午夜偷偷溜走
[04:10] Once we move, how is matty gon’ find us? 一旦我们离开了 matty 怎样才能找到我们呢?
[04:14] Caleb, I think it’s just gonna be you and me from now on. Caleb 我想从今往后就只有你和我了
[04:22] stop! Let me see your hands! Put your hands up! 别动 举起你的手
[04:25] But as she soon discovered, it’s not that easy to slip away in the suburbs, 但她很快发现在市郊想要溜走并不容易
[04:32] because in suburbia, 因为在市郊居民区
[04:34] once the neighbors hear you’re going, 一旦邻居知道你要离开
[04:37] they all insist on showing up… 他们都会来…
[04:41] to say good-bye. 给你送行
[05:08] The Desperate Housewives 绝望的主妇
[05:16] Season 02 Episode23-24 Part1
[05:23] REMEER
[05:33] Everyone must choose the road they will take in life, 每个人都必须选择这一生她们要走的路
[05:37] and for a special few, that road would lead to wisteria lane. 对于个别人来说 这条路是通向wisteria lane的
[05:43] They all arrive the exact same way… 他们都以同样的方式到达这里…
[05:48] driving up in their overloaded trucks… 开着超载的卡车…
[05:52] bringing with them their expensive antiques and ordinary dreams. 带着昂贵的古董和平常人的梦想
[06:00] I remember the first moment I saw each of them. 我还记得我第一次 见到他们时的情景
[06:05] I met susan mayer the day she moved to wisteria lane. susan mayer搬来的当天我就见到她了
[06:09] Ah! Okay, break time’s over. 好了 休息时间结束
[06:12] She seemed so delightfully confident, I couldn’t help but feel intimidated. 她显得特别的自信 我不禁觉得有些惧怕
[06:22] That feeling quicklyassed. 这种感觉很快就消失贻尽了
[06:25] Oh, help! 帮忙啊
[06:27] Can anybody hear me?! 有没有人听到我说话啊
[06:29] Julie?!
[06:30] I need you to try to unlock the door. Oh, what am I saying? She’s 2. 你把门打开 我在说什么? 她才两岁
[06:34] Okay, I need you to unbuckle yourself 好吧,你自己解开扣带
[06:38] and try to find a neighbor… 然后找一个邻居
[06:40] but don’t cross the street! 但是不要过马路
[06:42] Just tell the neighbor that your mommy’s stuck in a big truck! 告诉邻居,妈妈被困在一辆大卡车里了
[06:47] Oh, yes! Oh, my god! I have a genius baby! 天啊!我有一个天才宝宝
[06:52] – Oh, hi. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[06:53] I have a normal baby. 我只是有个平常的宝宝
[06:56] I’m mary alice.I live across the street. 我是mary alice 就住对街
[06:58] Susan mayer I live across the street. 我叫Susan mayer 非常感谢
[07:01] Um, if my husband had to rescue me, 如果要等到我丈夫来给我解围
[07:03] oh, I just–I would have never heard the end of it.He thinks i’m a total klutz. 恐怕我再也听不到结局是如何了 我真是笨手笨脚
[07:07] Oh, please,that’s what neighbors are for. 邻居本来就应该相互帮忙的啊
[07:09] welcome to wisteria lane. 欢迎来到wisteria lane
[07:13] When you’re finished unpacking, why don’t you come over for a cup of coffee? 你把行李都整理好后 就过来喝杯咖啡,如何?
[07:19] I have a neighbor who just asked me over for coffee. 哇 有邻居邀请我到她家喝茶
[07:24] – You must think I’m a lunatic. – Oh, no, no, I don’t. -你肯定认为我是个疯子 -不会不会
[07:28] I think you’re charming. 我觉得你很迷人
[07:30] And your baby looks like a genius to me. 还有你的宝宝 在我看来 就是天才
[07:32] Oh, she is. 是的,她是
[07:34] And we’re gonna be so happy here. 我们在这里都会很幸福的
[07:38] look at your new home. 看看你的新家
[07:44] – You’re not gonna walk me into a wall – Of course not -你不会是让我钻到墙里面去吧? -当然不是
[07:48] but when you see it for the first time, I want you to get the whole impact. 但是当你是第一眼看到时 希望你能有那种震撼的感觉
[07:56] Okay, now I know it’s a little more cramped than we’re used to, 我也知道这比起以前有些狭窄
[07:59] but we can’t stay at bree’s forever. 但是我们不能永远呆在bree家啊
[08:00] She’s gonna be coming back from that spa vacation soon. 她很快就会从温泉度假胜地回来的
[08:01] Besides, it’s gonna be fun. 而且待在拖车里也好玩啊
[08:04] Why are you doing this to me? 你为什么要这样对我呢?
[08:05] I get good grades.I don’t do drugs. I’ve never come home pregnant. 我成绩好 不磕药 我也没在外面乱搞怀孕
[08:09] Honey, I am trying my hardest to stand on my own two feet. 亲爱的,我只是尽力想靠自己
[08:13] All right, I’ve got six book proposals in the works. 好了 我有六本书的方案要做
[08:16] I’m gonna try to supervise the rebuilding of this house,but you know, I can’t do it without your support. 我还要监督这个房子的重建工作 没有你的支持我什么也做不了
[08:22] And I want you to be proud of me. 而且我希望你能为我感到骄傲
[08:29] fine. 好吧
[08:30] – Let’s take a look inside. – Ohh! That’s my girl. -带我看看里面吧 -这才是我的乖女儿
[08:34] – so… is there anything you should prepare me for? – No! No. It’s all good. -还有什么东西你要为我准备的吗? -没有了 都全了
[08:41] Oh! But you should know that your bed doubles as the dining table, and the toilet’s in the shower. 不过你的床兼用做餐桌 厕所就在洗澡的地方
[08:47] Honey, look. 亲爱的 看
[08:49] I bought us matching golf outfits for our lessons tomorrow. 我买了情侣高尔夫T恤 明天上课用
[08:52] Yeah, about that–I can’t go. I gotta pick up trash on the freeway. 明天上课…我不能去了 我要在高速公路上清除垃圾
[08:55] – I’m sorry? – I have to do my community service. -你说什么? -我必须要做我的社区服务工作
[08:57] It’s part of my parole, remember? 这是我假释的一个条件,还记得吗?
[09:00] – Oh, okay, well, I’ll just call the country club and cancel our lessons. – No, no, no. -好吧,我会打电话给乡村俱乐部 取消我们的课程 -不 不 不
[09:05] I mean, I paid already. 我的意思是我已经付钱了
[09:06] – Might as well go without me. – I don’t wanna go alone. It was your idea in the first place. -你可以自己去 -我不想自己一个人去 最开始还是你出的主意
[09:10] And I’d love to be there with you, too, if I didn’t have to scrape slushies and condoms off route 57. 所以我也希望你能陪我一起去 如果我不需要去清理57街那些乱七八糟的东西
[09:14] – Look, what’s the big deal? Just go take the stupid lesson. – Fine, if you feel that way about it. -这有什么大不了的 你尽管去上高尔夫球课吧 -好吧,如果你真那样想的话
[09:19] Hey, I’m sorry. 对不起
[09:20] All right? I’m just a little on edge today. 别生气了,好吗? 我今天心情不太好
[09:23] Oh, would you look at this crap? He has been doing that all day. 你瞧瞧他 他都看了一天了
[09:33] Ralph has a little crush.So? Ralph有点迷恋,那又怎样?
[09:35] So can’t I get a gardener who isn’t trying to sleep with someone in my house? 难道我就找不到一个不会对 这个屋子里的人有非分之想的园丁吗?
[09:38] You pay 6 bucks an hour. It’s all about the perks, honey. 你一个小时才付6美元 还没有额外津贴呢 亲爱的
[09:49] – Susan,have you talked to lynette? – Uh, no. -Susan,你跟lynette谈过吗? -没有
[09:53] – Have you trieder cell? – Yeah, she isn’t picking up. Do you know where she is? -你打她手机了吗? -是的,但她没有接,你知道她现在哪里吗?
[09:58] – Uh, no, I’m sorry. – Susan,Susan, I think you do. -不好意思,我不知道 -Susan 我想你是知道的
[10:02] I really don’t, tom. Is everything okay? tom 我真的不知道 发生什么事情了吗?
[10:06] Yeah. Yeah, we just had a fight. 是的 是的,我们刚吵了一架
[10:09] Listen, if you talk to her, will you please ask her to call me? 如果她接你电话 请你让她给我打电话,好吗?
[10:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:27] He was just here. 他刚刚到我这里找我了
[10:29] I think you should call him. 我想你应该给他打电话
[10:32] I can’T. I can’T. 我做不到
[10:34] I’m sorry. I just can’T. 对不起 我做不到
[10:37] Yeah. Hang on. 好了 挂了
[10:38] I’ll call you later. Okay. Bye. 我晚点再打给你 好 再见
[10:41] – Yeah? – When is daddy coming? -怎么 -爸爸什么时候来呢?
[10:43] – I wanna show him my dive. – He’s not coming, sweetheart. -我想让他看我跳水 -亲爱的 他不会来了
[10:50] But you could show me. 但是你可以跳给我看啊
[11:02] you have to talk to noah. 你必须和noah谈谈
[11:04] – But he creeps me out. – Who cares? This is my life we’re talking about. -但他会让我发疯了的 -管它呢,我们在谈的可是我的下半辈子啊
[11:08] I need a big-time lawyer in my corner, and where else are we gonna get that kind of money? 我需要雇一流的律师, 我们可以从哪里筹足这笔钱呢?
[11:11] Noah’s not gonna give me a dime if he knows it’s for you. Noah不会给我一分一毫的 如果他知道这是给你的
[11:14] – He hates your guts. – Tell him it’s for you. -他对你恨之入骨 -告诉他这是给你的
[11:17] Tell him you want a car. Tell him you’re ready for him to buy your love. 告诉他你需要一辆车 告诉他你可以接受他用钱来赎回你的爱
[11:20] Trust me.Dying men are nothing if not sentimental. 相信我,要死的人感情都很脆弱
[11:24] Why do you need so much,anyway? 为什么你需要那么多钱?
[11:27] I thought only guilty men needed expensive lawyers. 我想只有有罪的人才需要请那么好的律师
[11:29] Felicia has obviously been planning this for months. 很明显,Felicia已经策划这个阴谋几个月了
[11:32] Who knows what other kind of evidence she’s planted? 谁知道她还捏造了什么其他的证据
[11:35] With my luck, they’ll open up the martha huber murder again, try to nail me with some D.N.A. 说不定他们将会重新翻出 martha huber的谋杀案 用DNA鉴定来给我定罪
[11:41] You swore to me that you had nothing to do with that. 你对我发誓,你跟那件事毫不相干
[11:44] I didn’t. 我没做
[11:47] Look, why are we arguing? I’m your father.Do what I’m telling you to do. -那你为什么辩护呢? -我是你的父亲,照我说的去做
[11:53] You’re not my real father. 你又不是我亲生父亲
[11:58] You ungrateful little… 你这个忘恩负义的…
[12:00] I rescue you from that miserable junkie. I give you a home, a life worth living, 我从那个可怜的吸毒者那里把你救出来 给你一个家,一个有意义的人生
[12:04] and now you’re making me beg for one lousy little favor? 现在我要你帮我点小忙,都要我恳求你吗?
[12:10] I need the money, zach. zach 我需要这笔钱
[12:12] If you won’t do it for me, 如果你不愿意为我这么做
[12:13] at least do it for your mother. 但至少看在你母亲的份上
[12:18] After all, she killed herself trying to protect you. 毕竟 她是为你不受伤害才选择自杀的
[12:34] I met bree van de kamp the first day she moved to wisteria lane. 我遇到bree van de kamp, 是在她搬进wisteria lane的第一天
[12:39] There are certain people,who, when you meet them,can’t help but make a delightful first impression. 这个世界上总有些人,当你与他们相遇时 总会给你留下很好的第一印象
[12:45] Hello. I’m bree van de kamp, your new neighbor. 你好 我是bree van de kamp,你的新邻居
[12:48] Is this your frog? 这是你的青蛙吗?
[12:49] Bree was not one of them. Bree并不是一个这样的人
[12:51] – Yes. Why? – Well, it seems that my son stole it from your yard. -是的 怎么了? -好像我儿子从你庭院偷了它
[12:58] Oh, well, I don’t mind.If he likes it so much,he’s welcome to keep it. 我不介意 如果他真的喜欢的话,就让他留着吧
[13:01] Well, don’t tell him that. 不能这样跟他说
[13:02] If he doesn’t feel guilty, he’ll never learn shame. 如果他不知道错的话 那他永远也不会知道什么是羞耻
[13:07] Hey, what’s going on? 怎么了?
[13:09] Oh. Um, this i our new neighbor. It seems her son accidentally took my garden frog. 这是我们新来的邻居 她儿子不小心拿了我们花园的青蛙
[13:14] Please don’t make excuses for him. That is exactly what his father does. 请不要为他找借口了,他爸爸就经常这样做
[13:18] Rex
[13:24] This is my husband rex. 这是我的丈夫rex
[13:27] Hi. We’re not weird. We just seem like we are. 我们不古怪,我们就是这样的
[13:29] And this is my son… 这是我们的儿子…
[13:32] the criminal. 那个小罪犯
[13:35] Go on. 说啊
[13:38] I’m sorry I stole from you. 对不起 我从你们那里偷了青蛙
[13:40] Just so you know, my mom did teach me right from wrong, 只是你们应该知道, 我妈妈确实教过我什么是对的 什么是错的
[13:43] so my actions should in no way influence your opinion of her as a parent. 所以我的行为并不能说明她就不是个好母亲
[13:52] Well, is there anything you’d like to say to my son? 你有什么话对我儿子说的吗?
[13:54] Feel free to be harsh. 要责备就尽管责备好了
[13:59] No, I’M… I’m good. 不,我…没什么要责备的
[14:02] Well, now that we’ve finished with all this unpleasantness, 那么我们现在已经结束了所有这些不开心的事情
[14:05] I want to assure you that we are going to be good neighbors, 我可以很确定的告诉你 我们将会成为好邻居的
[14:08] and I hope in time,great friends. 而且我希望一段时间以后会成为好朋友
[14:12] That sounds… lovely. 那听起来…太棒了
[14:15] Come on. 来吧
[14:17] I’m–I’m sorry. 等等 对不起
[14:18] It was rex, andrew and… 这是rex andrew 和…
[14:20] what was your name again? 你叫什么名字?
[14:22] Bree?
[14:25] What? 什么?
[14:27] You’re bree van de kamp,right? 你是bree van de kamp,对吗?
[14:28] Do I know you? 我认识你吗?
[14:30] Orson hodge
[14:32] Uh, susan’s dentist friend. susan的牙医朋友
[14:34] We met after her house burned down. 她房子烧毁后我们见过一面
[14:36] Oh. I’m so sorry. I didn’t recognize you. 不好意思 我没有认出是你
[14:39] Small word, huh? 这个世界还真小啊
[14:40] Yes. Uh, excruciatingly so. 很不幸就是这样
[14:45] What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么?
[14:47] Well, three or four times a week, I visit my–my friend. 我在拜访我的朋友,一个星期两、三次
[14:52] What about you? 你呢?
[14:55] Oh, I just thought it be a lovely place to take a nice, long rest. 我刚才在想这是一个好地方 想给自己放轻松的假期
[15:00] Um, listen,I told my friends that 听着,我告诉朋友
[15:02] i was, um, I was at a spa, so if you run into susan, 我在温泉度假胜地,如果你遇到susan
[15:05] – I– – your secret is safe. -我… -我会替你保密的
[15:07] And seriously…I am not like these other people. 说真的…我不像这里的其他人
[15:11] Oh, I can tell. 我看的出来
[15:13] A real lady always stands out in a crowd. 一个真正的贵妇哪里都与众不同
[15:16] Well, that was…very sweet. 那个…你的话太贴心了
[15:20] Enjoy your rest, 好好享受你的假期吧
[15:21] bree van de kamp.
[15:29] Boy, do I feel for you. 朋友 我真是跟你有同感
[15:32] Trying to convince your friends that you’re still normal, 你试图让你朋友相信你还正常
[15:35] and you’re surrounded by a bunch of loons. 即使你的周围都是疯子
[15:37] You, too? 你也是这样的情况?
[15:39] Dr. Barr goes out of his way to make me feel like a complete psychopath. Barr医师竭尽所能让我觉得自己是个疯子
[15:44] I think he’s crazier than the patients, actually. 我想他其实比病人还不正常
[15:51] You know that, um, 你知道那个…
[15:52] that woman in the wheelchair? 坐在轮椅的那个女人?
[15:54] What’s her story? 她又是怎么回事呢?
[15:55] Yeah, she’s a kooky one. 她很怪僻
[15:57] She hasn’t spoken a word 到这里以后,她没有说过一句话
[15:59] since she got here.She just sits there all day long,waiting for your friend to come and visit. 她只是整天坐在那里,等着朋友来看她
[16:02] He talks to her for hours,but I don’t even think she can hear him. 他每次跟她聊几个小时 但我想她什么也没有听进去
[16:19] You said to stop by for coffee sometime. 你说让我有时间过来喝杯咖啡的
[16:22] I got coffee. 我买了咖啡
[16:24] So I can’t believe you caught me spraying for ants.I must look like a wreck. 不好意思让你撞见我在和蚂蚁大战了 我看起来狼狈极了
[16:29] Actually, you look kinda sexy. 事实上,你看着有些性感
[16:32] You’ve gotta be kidding. 你是在开玩笑吧
[16:33] Oh, the way you’re taking charge– it’s impressive. 你自己独立生存的方式,让人印象很深刻
[16:36] They’re just ants,and they’re tiny. 它们只是蚂蚁而已,它们那么小
[16:39] Of course,they do outnumber me. 当然,但它们数量庞大
[16:41] Oh, you said you wanted to handle things yourself,and you’re making it happen. 你说过你要自己处理自己的事情 而且你做到了 很好啊
[16:46] Thanks. 谢谢
[16:49] Even if it does mean you’re not in the market for a relationship right now. 即使这样意味着目前,你并不想谈恋爱
[16:54] Oh. Did I say that? 我这样说过吗?
[16:56] You certainly implied it. 你当然暗示过
[16:59] Well, sometimes I say things i don’t mean. 有时候我说了,但并不就是我想的啊
[17:02] I blame it on my frequent exposure to ant spray. 我想这应该怪我喷洒杀蚂蚁药水太频繁了
[17:07] – What the hell is this? – Karl. What do you want? -这到底是什么鬼东西 -Karl 你到底想要怎么样?
[17:12] Well, I can’t believe you’re forcing our daughter to live in a house with wheels. 我不敢相信你居然逼迫我们的女儿 住在带轮子的房子里
[17:16] – I think we need to talk about this. – It’s temporary, -我想我们是要好好谈谈这个问题 -这只是临时的
[17:19] and if you don’t mind, I’m having coffee. 如果你不介意的话,我在喝咖啡
[17:21] Oh, it’s okay, susan. 没有关系 susan
[17:23] Hey, sorry. I don’t mean to chase you out, buddy, 不好意思,我并不是要把你赶出去
[17:26] but, uh, this is really a family thing. 但这个确实是家庭内部的事情
[17:29] – Oh, no, I understand. – Cool. -我理解 -很好
[17:41] I’ll call you later. 我晚点给你打电话
[17:50] You’ve got a great swing. 你打的很好嘛
[17:52] You just need a little help around the greens. 你在球场上只需要一点小小的帮助
[17:53] You know what they say– drive for show, 你知道别人怎么说吗? 挥球棒是给别人看的
[17:55] putt for dough. Am I right? 轻轻一击入洞才是真本事 我说的对吧?
[17:57] – that is so true. – All right. I’ll see you out there. -真是太对了 -好吧,我们外头见
[18:00] Okay. 好的
[18:03] Make me something strong. I have nine more holes with that guy. 给我来杯提神的饮料, 我和那个家伙还有9个洞要打
[18:07] Jim, it was just an hour ago Jim 一个小时前
[18:09] that the road crew working here on route 57 saw a member of their own 在57街施工的建筑工目睹了他们的一个成员
[18:12] killed by oncoming traffic. 被迎面开来的汽车当场撞死
[18:15] The victim was a hispanic male in his early 40s 受害人是个西班牙男性,大概40岁左右
[18:17] who, for years, was a prominent businessman in the area. 在这一带是个显赫的生意人
[18:20] Police aren’t releasing a name until the next of kin can be notified. 在通知亲属前,警察还不愿意公开姓名
[18:23] We, of course, will keep you updated… on any late-breaking developments as this tragic story unfolds. 我们会随时报道最新动态
[18:29] reporting live from route 57, 这是从57街发回的现场报道
[18:43] Mrs. Solis! Solis夫人!
[18:45] Why you home? 你怎么在家?
[18:49] Carlos is dead, xiao-mei. Carlos死了 晓梅
[18:51] No, please don’t kill him. 不要杀他啊
[18:53] No, you don’t understand. He’s already dead. 你误会了,他已经死了
[18:57] There was an accident. He’s all over the highway. 是个交通事故,在高速公路上
[19:02] No… 不…
[19:03] he in kitchen. 他在厨房
[19:15] Hey, babe.Why you home so early? 宝贝,你怎么回家那么早
[19:17] Oh, honey! 亲爱的
[19:18] Oh, you’re not dead! 你没有死!
[19:21] Who said I was dead? 谁说我死了?
[19:22] The police. They called me. 警察 他们给我打了电话
[19:24] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[19:25] Honey, they didn’t know all the details, 亲爱的,他们也不是很了解事情的经过
[19:27] but a witness said 但有个目击证人说
[19:28] that they saw you run into the carpool lane to pick up a lawn chair that had fallen off some truck, 你到行车道上捡一个 从卡车上掉下来的草坪躺椅
[19:31] and then a bus hit you right in front of the road crew. 然后你就在清理道路的工人面前被车撞了
[19:35] Why aren’t you at the road crew? 你怎么没有去呢?
[19:37] I paid ralph to go in my place. 我付钱让ralph替我去了
[19:41] What? 什么?
[19:43] Well, carlos,they had your name. carlos,他们还以为是你
[19:46] Oh, no. Poor ralph. 可怜的 ralph
[19:50] Why is your back all sweaty? 为什么你的背上都是汗?
[19:52] I was working out on the treadmill. 我在用脚踏车锻炼身体
[19:54] Barefoot? 赤着脚?
[19:56] for god sakes,gabrielle, ralph just died, 看在上帝的份上 gabrielle ralph刚刚死了
[19:59] and you’re worried about my feet? 你却在担心我的脚
[20:01] I mean, what the hell is wrong with you? 我是说 你到底怎么回事?
[20:05] – My fault. – Sorry. -我的错 -对不起
[20:21] You must find that very peaceful. 你肯定发现那样让你心绪很平静
[20:24] Why would you assume that? 你为什么会这么认为呢?
[20:25] Because that’s all you’ve been doing for three sessions. 因为你已经做了3期这样的治疗了
[20:28] I still don’t know anything about you, 我依然对你一无所知
[20:30] except that you rake in remarkably straight lines. 除了你能很快画出直线以外
[20:33] Is that what you’re doing, asking me all those ridiculous questns about my childhood,trying to get to know me? 这就是你做的事情吗?尽问我一些滑稽的问题 关于我的童年 你想了解我?
[20:38] Well, here’s a clue.I’m not crazy. I just have a few issues. 这里有点我可以说 我精神很正常 我只是有些棘手难题
[20:42] And psychotherapy is how we help you deal with those issues. 精神疗法就是我们怎样帮助你处理这些问题
[20:46] What kind of treatment did you think you were going to get? 你觉得你将会给予什么样的治疗?
[20:48] Honestly, I was hoping that you’d medicate the hell out of me. 老实讲 我希望你们能给我配些药 让我不要有希奇古怪的想法
[20:51] You don’t need anything stronger than what I’ve already prescribed for you. 你不需要用比我们给你配的药效更强的药了
[20:54] I have aspirin at home that packs more of a punch. 我家里有阿斯匹灵一大堆
[20:57] It says here your husband died, 这里写着 你丈夫死了
[21:00] you had a boyfriend who killed himself, 你有个男朋友 他自杀了
[21:02] and you suffer from alcoholism. 你自己酗酒成瘾
[21:05] That’s a lot of trauma for one year. 一年当中发生太多的事情
[21:09] What about your kids? 你的孩子呢?
[21:13] Oh, they’re fine. 他们很好
[21:15] Andrew is backpacking through europe, Andrew在欧洲旅行
[21:18] and danielle is away at cheerleading camp. danielle去参加夏令营了
[21:20] What’s your relationship with them like? 你跟他们关系如何?
[21:25] – What do you mean? – Are you close? -你这话什么意思? -你们亲密吗?
[21:28] Do they share things with you? 他们跟你交流想法吗?
[21:31] What do you feel about them? 你对他们感觉如何?
[21:36] You know, I really don’thave time for this nonsense.Are you going to give me some serious drugs or not? 我真的没有时间和你说这些废话 你到底给不给我开药?
[21:42] – No. – Fine. Then I’m going back to my room. -不开 -好吧 那我回房间了
[21:45] You know, bree, I can’t force you to open up to me, bree 我不能强迫你对我敞开心扉
[21:48] but I can make it easier for you to focus on your problems. 但那样可以更好解决你的问题
[21:51] And how are you going to do that? 你准备怎么做呢?
[21:53] I’m going to tell the orderlies to confiscate all your personal items. 我要让整理房间的人没收你的所有私人物品
[21:56] I committed myself voluntarily. 我是自己自愿接受治疗的
[21:59] When you signed those papers, I became responsible for your well-being, 那你在那些文件上签字的时候 我就有责任帮助你恢复健康
[22:03] and I will help you in any way I see fit. 我会用自己觉得合适的方式来帮助你
[22:06] I don’t need that much help, because I am not like your other patients. 我不需要那么多的帮助 因为我不像你其他的病人
[22:09] Oh, sure, you are. You just don’t know it yet. 你当然需要 只是你自己还不清楚而已
[22:25] Your son confessed to murder. We’ve got it on tape. 你儿子供认不讳 我们已经录制口供了
[22:28] My son has the mind of a child, detective. 我儿子的智力只不过是小孩的水平 侦探
[22:31] He’d confess to sinking the “titanic.” 他还说过‘泰塔尼克号’是他弄没的呢
[22:36] This letter was sent some months ago to the chicago police, 这是几个月前寄给 芝加哥警察局的一封匿名信
[22:39] saying the person they arrested for the melanie foster murder was innocent. 说他们抓的涉嫌melanie foster 谋杀案的那个人是无辜的
[22:43] We have a hunch yo wrote it. 我们觉得这是你写的
[22:45] Really? I didn’t know hunches were considered evidence in a court of law. 是吗? 我想感觉不能作为法庭的证据吧?
[22:50] they aren’t 是的
[22:55] But this is. 但事情是这样的
[22:57] We found some of the assailant’s D.N.A. On this jacket. 我们在这件夹克上发现了凶手的DNA
[23:02] Now all we need is a matching sample. 我们现在所需的只是匹配样本
[23:05] You, by any chance,recognize the jacket? 是不是有可能 你认得这件夹克
[23:11] It’s not caleb’s. 它不是caleb的
[23:14] You can try and deny it, 你可以试图否认
[23:16] – but… – no. -但是… -不
[23:20] You don’t understand. 你不会理解的
[23:24] That jacket belongs to my other son. 这件夹克是我另外一个儿子的
[23:53] and out of nowhere, he just attacked me. 我也不知道他现在去了哪里 他刚才还袭击了我
[23:56] My brother’s never been violent. 我哥哥从来没有暴力倾向
[23:59] – I’m sure he didn’t mean to hurt you. – But he did. -我敢肯定他不是故意想伤害你的 -但是他确实这样做了
[24:05] Let me just take you home. 让我带你回家吧
[24:12] This has been pretty traumatic for me. 这对我来说是无法名状的痛楚
[24:15] I-I-I think that you should come over for the next few days so we can talk it out. 我想你应该过几天再过来 我们可以好好谈谈
[24:18] We broke up, mel. It is not my job to hold your hand. 我们已经断绝关系了 mel 我已经没有必要帮助你了
[24:25] Well, maybe I shouldn’t go home right away. 也许我不该直接回家的
[24:30] Maybe I should go to the cops first. 也许我应该先找警察的
[24:32] – The cops? – I was attacked. -警察? -我遭到攻击
[24:35] It’s my civic duty to report it, don’t you think? 作为一个公民 应该报案 对吗?
[24:38] Mel, I just told you that caleb did not mean to do what he did, okay? Mel,我刚才已经告诉过你 caleb 并不是要故意那样做的 清楚了吗?
[24:41] – Melanie, please. – Screw you. -Melanie,求你了 -去你的
[24:44] No, you cannot tell anybody about this! 不,这件事情你不可以告诉任何人
[24:46] I can tell who I want! Get your hands off of me! 我想告诉谁就告诉谁 把手拿开!
[24:48] We’re talking about my brother here! 我们说的是 我哥哥!
[24:50] Your brother is going to go to jail for the next ten years, 你哥哥要坐十年牢
[24:52] so I say let go! 所以我说你还是放弃吧
[24:59] – Melanie! – What?! -干嘛?!
[25:02] You leave my family alone! 你离我的家人远点!
[25:43] we all met lynette scavo the day she moved onto wisteria lane. 我们都见过lynette scavo 就在她搬进wisteria lane那一天
[25:47] We quickly decided she would be our friend, 我们很快就决定她会是我们的朋友
[25:50] mostly because we were afraid to have her as an enemy. 很大程度上是因为 我们觉得她会是个很可怕的敌人
[25:55] -…Playing russian roulette with my ovaries and… -…lynette! -…你把我的卵巢当赌具,还…
[26:00] – Hi – Hi -你好 -你好
[26:01] Hi. Uh, we just wanted to come welcome you to the neighborhood. 嘿,恩… 我们只是想来欢迎你
[26:06] Um, but we could come back later. 恩…不过我们可以等会再来
[26:08] – Yeah. – No, wait. Actually, wait. -对 -别走,请等等
[26:09] This is perfect.You know why? Because we need some impartial judges. 你们来的刚好 知道为什么吗? 因为我们需要几个公正的评判
[26:13] Lynette…
[26:14] let’s suppose your husband begged you to get pregnant– 假设你的丈夫求你怀孕
[26:16] and out of the goodness of your heart, you agreed, even though it might derail your career. 一直求你,然后你出于善良的本性 答应了,即便这可能影响你的事业
[26:21] You agreed to a baby. A baby, singular. 你答应生个孩子 生“一个”孩子
[26:23] Lynette,we’ve just met these people. Lynette,我们不过刚刚认识这些人
[26:25] Then–then you go in for an ultrasound, and you hear two heartbeats. 然后你去做超声波检查 你听到了两个孩子的心跳
[26:29] Then and only then does your husband tell you that twins run in his family. 那个时侯――直到那个时候 你丈夫才告诉你双胞胎是他们家的传统
[26:34] I didn’t think it was that big a deal! 我没觉得这件事情有什么大不了的啊
[26:35] Your family had eight sets of twins over three generations, 你们家在三代人里就有八对双胞胎
[26:39] not to mention your relatives in kentucky with triplets! 这还不算你们 在肯塔基州生三胞胎的亲戚!
[26:41] Triplets! So I ask you, do I not deserve to punish this man severely? 想想吧,三胞胎! 我想问问你们 我难道不应该好好惩罚这个男人吗?
[26:48] Well, actually, I think that twins are genetically determined by the mother. 恩,事实上,我认为双胞胎 应该是由母亲一方决定的
[26:53] What are you,a scientist? 你是干什么的? 科学家吗?
[26:55] No. No,I write children’s books. 不,不 我是儿童作家
[26:58] Um, we, uh, just came over to introduce ourselves, 恩,我们,我们只是来介绍一下自己的
[27:01] but we can, um, do that at another time. 但是,我们… 我们可以下次再来
[27:04] No, wait. Please stay. 别走,请留下来没关系的
[27:06] It’s okay. We’re okay.We’re okay, right? 我们不介意 我们不介意,对吧?
[27:08] Honey, we don’t wanna freak out the new neighbors. 亲爱的,我们不想 把新邻居吓坏 对吧
[27:12] I’m sorry that you saw my panic attack. I won’t let it happen again, 我很抱歉让你们看到我被吓着的样子 我不会再那样了
[27:17] especially since this is my last pregnancy. 特别是考虑到这是 我最后一次怀孕了
[27:19] Right. You’re the boss. I’m just your love slave. 没错,你是老大 我是你爱情的奴隶
[27:25] Well, don’t encourage him. 别鼓励他
[27:27] Honey, clearly,our new neighbore that you have been gifted with a phenomenal husband. 亲爱的,我们的新邻居, 显然,上天赐予了你们一个标准好老公
[27:34] cannonball! 炮弹
[27:37] Guys?Could you come here for a second? 小家伙们 你们能过来一下吗?
[27:40] We need to have a serious talk. 我们要认真谈一谈
[27:46] Okay, we have had a great… vacation, 好,我们放了一长长的假期
[27:52] but tomorrow we’re going home. 但是明天,我们就要回家了
[27:55] Except we’re not going to our home. 但是,我们不是回自己家
[27:59] We’re gonna go stay with grandma. 我们要和奶奶呆在一起
[28:02] Is dad gonna be there? 爸爸会去那吗?
[28:05] No, dad is not gonna be there, 不,爸爸不去
[28:07] but he–he is gonna come and see you guys all the time. 但是他会经常去看你们的
[28:12] We are still gonna be a family. 我们还是一家人
[28:15] It’s just… 只是…
[28:18] we won’t be living in the same place anymore. 我们不会住在一起了
[28:24] So… 那么…
[28:27] is there any questions you wanna ask me? 你们有什么问题问我吗?
[28:33] Can we go swimming now? 我们能去游泳了吗?
[28:38] yeah! 好耶!
[28:41] cannonball! 炮弹!
[29:04] mike, what a surprise. Mike,好巧啊
[29:07] Yeah. How’s it goin’? 是啊,你怎么样?
[29:09] Good, good. I’M…just came in to get a new battery for my watch. 挺好的,我只是来 给我的表买块新电池
[29:17] So… whatcha doin’? 你呢?
[29:18] Oh, just buying something for my grandma. 哦,我来给我奶奶买些东西
[29:21] – It’s her 90th birthday. – Here we go. -她要过90岁大寿了 -就是它了
[29:23] This will sweep her right off her feet. 她肯定要感动死了
[29:25] It’s elegant, and she can build on it for anniversaries. 它很典雅,周年庆的时候也能用
[29:31] Lucky grandma. 幸运的奶奶
[29:33] you dog. You’re gonna ask susan to marry you, aren’t you? 你这个家伙 你要向susan求婚对吗?
[29:36] – I didn’t say that. – Man, I’m cool. -我可没说 -老兄,我无所谓的
[29:38] As far as I’m concerned,san’s old news, so… mazel tov. 对我来说都已经过去了 祝你好运
[29:43] I don’t suppose there’s any hope of you keeping your mouth shut about this, is there? I wanted to surprise her. 我没法指望你保密对吧? 我本来想给她个惊喜
[29:49] Oh, trust me, brother. She’ll be surprised, 哦,相信我,老兄 她会感到惊讶的
[29:51] and not just by how small that rock is. 而且不是因为钻石太小而惊讶
[30:01] look, I-I know it’s an expensive car, 我,我知道这车很贵
[30:03] but I need one, so can I get the money? 但是我很需要 能给我钱吗?
[30:09] you’re a lousy liar, kid. 孩子,你不会撒谎
[30:11] I read the papers.I know what happened to your father. 我读过报纸 知道你爸爸发生了什么事
[30:16] My guess is he’s in the market for a fancy lawyer 我猜他现在要找一个好律师
[30:20] to get him some rich man’s justice. 帮他脱身
[30:22] Please. 求你了
[30:24] Paul young put deirdre in a box. Paul young 把Deirdre碎尸 装进了箱子里
[30:28] My daughter. Your mother. 我的女儿,你的妈妈
[30:32] So we’re clear, 我们两清了
[30:33] I don’t write checks to monsters. 我不会给恶魔开支票的
[30:37] why can’t you just give me the money? 你为什么不给我钱?
[30:40] You’re dying. You don’t need it. I do. 你要死了 不需要钱 但是我需要
[30:42] Don’t cry, zach. It pisses me off. zach别哭 我要生气了
[30:45] Well, you said all of this was gonna be mine, so when do I get it?! 你说过这一切都将是我的 我什么时候能拿到?!
[30:51] “Empire” is a highfalutin word, but that’s what I’ve built. “帝国”是一个自夸的词 但是我确实建立了一个帝国
[30:55] Unfortunately… 不幸的是…
[30:58] an empire can only be ruled by an iron fist and a strong gut. 帝国必须由铁腕统治
[31:06] I wanted to give it to you,zach 我本来想把它留给你的 zach
[31:09] but I’m starting to have my doubts about you. 但是我开始怀疑你了
[31:14] So what? 你想怎么样?
[31:17] Are you cutting me off? 要切断我的经济来源吗?
[31:20] I don’t have any use for weakness. 我对懦弱的人没兴趣
[31:25] Get out. 出去
[32:10] What, are you gonna kill me? 怎样,你要杀了我吗?
[32:13] Prove you’re a tough guy? 用来证明你是个铁血的人?
[32:19] See? That’s why I can’t give you the keys to the kingdom, 明白了吗,孩子 这就是为什么我不能把它交给你的原因
[32:26] No balls. 没胆识
[33:05] We met gabrielle solis the day she moved to wisteria lane. 当我们在gabrielle solis 搬进wisteria lane那天看到她
[33:10] We were all excited to get a glimpse of a successful new york model. 我们都想看看这个风光的纽约模特
[33:17] Hello? 你好?
[33:18] We saw more… 我们…
[33:21] hi there. 你好.
[33:22] Than we bargained for. 没想到会看到这些
[33:27] I’m mary alice. This is susan, uh, lynette and bree. 我是mary alice 这是susan, 恩,lynette和bree
[33:32] Welcome to the neighborhood. 欢迎来到小区
[33:33] Well, I am gabrielle solis. 我是gabrielle solis.
[33:35] Would it be better if we came back at another time? 我们是不是应该换个时间来?
[33:39] Oh! No, no. I was…just changing out of my sweaty clothes. 哦,没关系,我只是… 只是在换掉出汗的衣服
[33:42] out of my sweaty clothes. moving was such great cardio. 我没想到 搬家这么麻烦
[33:48] Hey, babe, we haven’t tried it in the kitchen yet. 嘿,宝贝 我们还没在厨房里试过
[33:54] Honey, uh, I think it’s time to unpack the pants. 亲爱的,厄,我觉得我们应该 把裤子从包里拿出来了
[33:57] Right. 没错
[34:00] It’s nice to meet you ladies. 女士们,认识你们很高兴
[34:05] Let me guess–newlyweds? 我猜你们是新婚?
[34:07] Four months, 四个月
[34:09] and I’ve dressed like this for two of ’em. 有两个月我都只穿这些
[34:13] he’s insatiable. 他总是不满足
[34:26] Hey, what are you doing? 嘿,你在干吗?
[34:28] Trying to have sex with you. 想和你做爱
[34:30] Now?Babe, it’s kind of late. 现在?亲爱的,好像有点晚了
[34:34] You don’t wanna have sex with me? 你不想和我亲热?
[34:36] You always wanna have sex with me. 你总想和我亲热
[34:38] You wanted to have sex with me an hour after your hernia operation. 你刚做完疝气手术一个小时 就想和我亲热了
[34:41] I’m a little preoccupied. 我有点精神不集中
[34:44] A good man died today. 一个好人刚刚去世了
[34:47] Don’t take it personally. 你别多想
[34:58] Xiao-mei said the strangest thing to me. 小梅说了一句超级奇怪的话
[35:03] When I told her you were dead, she said, “please don’t kill him.” 就在我告诉她 你死了时 她说“求你别杀他”
[35:10] That poor kid. 可怜的孩子
[35:13] Oh. We really need to get her some english lessons. 我们真该给她补补英语
[35:28] julie,what are you doing? julie,你在干什么?
[35:30] I’m trying to sleep. 我要睡觉
[35:32] – Morning, ladies. – Karl!What are you doing? -早上好,小姐们 -Karl!你干什么?
[35:36] I’ve got a little surprise planned for my girls. 我给我的姑娘们 准备了个小惊喜
[35:39] So just sit back and relax. We’ll be there shortly. 坐下,放松 马上就来了
[35:46] No, no, no, no. No, turn my house around. 不,不,不,不 不,转过我的房子
[35:52] Latte? 呆会儿?
[35:59] out to the right,ladies. 小姐们,看右边
[36:05] My gift to you. 我给你们的礼物
[36:08] You bought us a house? 你给我们买了房子?
[36:10] Let’s have a look around. There’s three bedrooms,a gourmet kitchen… 我们到处看看吧 有三间卧室 一间美食家的厨房…
[36:13] for what it’s worth. 绝对物有所值
[36:15] There’s a guest house in the back that you could use as a studio. 后面有一间客房 你可以用来做工作室
[36:18] – There’s a pool. – A pool? Really? Aah! -还有游泳池 -游泳池?真的?
[36:23] what’s the catch? 你在搞什么鬼?
[36:24] There’s no catch. It’s yours, susie. 我没有啊 房子是你的了susie
[36:27] Yours and julie’s, no strings attached. 你和julie的 没有任何附加条件
[36:31] I can’t accept this. 我不能接受
[36:33] I just–I gotta get out of this mess on my own. 我要,我要自己解决这些问题
[36:36] This is not charity. 我不是因为可怜你
[36:40] I owe you…for everything I’ve done over the years,for all the heartache i’ve inflicted on you. 想想我这些年来做的事情 给你带来的伤心 我真的欠你很多
[36:46] Consider it payback. 就把它当作偿还吧
[36:49] Mom! 妈!
[36:51] There’s a pool and a jacuzzi! 有游泳池和按摩浴缸哦!
[36:53] At least no one can drive off with it while you’re sleeping, huh? 至少没有人能趁你睡着的时候 带着它跑掉
[37:02] hey, it’s susan.Just wanted you to know I let the electrician in your house. a great time at the spa. 嘿,是我susan.我让电工进你的房子了 希望你在温泉玩的开心
[37:10] bree, hi. It’s betty. I’m–I’m sorry to leave this on the machine, bree,你好,我是betty. 我,我很抱歉在留言机上说这件事
[37:14] but the police have evidence that implicates matthew in the murder of melanie foster. 但是警察有证据表明 是matthew杀了melanie foster.
[37:19] We have to find them, bree. We have to find them and get danielle back. bree,我们必须找到他们 我们必须找到他们把danielle带回来
[37:29] you let go of me right now! 你放开我 现在!
[37:31] – What’s going on here? – I am trying to leave, -怎么了? -我要离开
[37:34] and these morons won’t let me. 这些白痴不让我走
[37:36] Do you know that you can be arrested for kidnapping,for detaining someone?! 你知道你这样滞留别人 会被告绑架被拘捕的
[37:39] Why do you need to leave? 你为什么要走?
[37:41] Because my daughter is in danger. 因为我的女儿有危险
[37:42] Something happened at cheerleading camp. 啦啦队训练营里发生了些事情
[37:44] Okay, there’s no camp. That was a fib on my part. 好吧,没有什么训练营 是我撒了个小谎
[37:46] I found out that she ran away with a boy,and the boy is a murderer. 我发现她和一个男孩离家出走了 那个男孩是个杀人犯
[37:50] A murderer? 杀人犯?
[37:51] I can tell by your tone that you don’t believe me. 从你说话的语气 我听得出你不相信我
[37:54] Bree, let’s talk about this in my office. Bree,我们去我办公室谈吧
[37:56] I don’t have time for therapy, you quack! 我没有时间治疗 你这个庸医!
[37:59] Now let me out of here! Let go of me!You idiot, let go of me! 现在让我出去 放开我 白痴,放开我
[38:03] You know that I committed myself voluntarily! You can’t do this to me! 你们知道我是自愿入院的 你们不能这样对我 不!
[38:07] Bree, please, don’t struggle. Bree,不要再挣扎了
[38:13] if anything happens to my daughter, so help me, god… 如果我女儿出了什么事的话 帮帮我,天哪…
[38:18] we’re only trying to help. 我们只是想帮忙
[38:35] Mr. Young, you’ll need to come up to the house to sign some legal documents. Young先生 我们需要您来签署一些法律文件
[38:39] What for? 为什么?
[38:40] Noah taylor’s will called for an immediate transference of his entire estate to you upon his death. 根据Noah Taylor的遗嘱 他所有的地产 死后将即刻转到你的名下
[38:50] So everything’s mine? 所有东西都归我了
[38:52] That’s correct. 正是如此
[39:00] hi, dad. 爸爸
[39:02] so, did you have any luck with your grandfather? 你和爷爷谈得怎么样了?
[39:04] Yeah, I talked to noah. He’s not gonna give us the money. 我和他谈了 他不会给我们一个铜板
[39:08] – Damn it, zach! – Sorry? -妈的 Zach -什么
[39:09] Go back and talk to him. 再去和他谈谈
[39:11] No, I-I don’t think he’s gonna change his mind. 我不去,他不会改主意的
[39:13] Terrific. Am I gonna see you tomorrow? 真不错 你明天来吗?
[39:16] No, I-I can’t come tomorrow. 不 明天不行
[39:18] What about monday? 星期一呢?
[39:19] Uh, next week’s bad for me,too. I’ll–I’ll call you when I know. 下星期都不行 我要是有空 就打电话给你
[39:22] Zach Zach
[39:25] Is there anything I can do? 我能帮什么忙吗?
[39:27] Yeah, get me a new phone with a different number. 我要一部新的电话 和新的电话号码
[39:33] And fill in this stupid lake. 填满这该死的池子
[39:52] The Desperate Housewives Season 02 Episode23-24 Part1 To be continued…
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第24集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme