Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] but no adoption agency’s gonna touch us now. 这下再没有领养中心 肯跟我们联系了
[00:03] there are ways to get babies, carlos. $20,000. 还有很多别的办法 carlos 2万块
[00:07] wheels were put in motion… i love you. 计划开始运转… 我爱你
[00:10] aw, thank you. 啊 谢谢你
[00:11] i love mike. 我爱mike
[00:15] true emotions wererevealed… who the hell is mike? 真情开始流露… 该死的谁是mike?
[00:18] perception is reality, andrew. 人的感觉就是事实,
[00:20] my name is bree, and i am an alcoholic. 我叫bree, 我是个嗜酒者
[00:23] and false pretenses became a way of life. 伪装开始变成 生活的一部分
[00:31] gabrielle solis had always been a demanding shopper. 是个非常挑剔的顾客
[00:34] carlos, come on! they’re here! carlos 快点! 他们到了!
[00:38] and whatever the purchase, 不管是什么东西
[00:40] she always expected the very best. 她都期望 能买到最好的
[00:46] whether it was exotic perfume shipd over from paris… 无论是从巴黎进口的 异国香水…
[00:51] a high fashion gown straight from a runway in milan… 从米兰运来的 时髦睡衣…
[00:57] or designer shoes flown in from manhattan, 还是曼哈顿设计师 设计的女鞋
[01:01] but on this day, 但是这一天
[01:03] her expectations were going to be put to the test. 她的期望 将经受一次考验
[01:07] you see, gabrielle was now shopping for a baby, 因为gabrielle这次 要买个孩子
[01:10] and there was a problem… 但它的制造商…
[01:13] with the manufacturer. 有点问题
[01:19] mostly, i just wanna feel like i’m giving my baby 总之 我希望能把自己的孩子
[01:21] to people who have what it takes to be really great parents. 交给一对真正完美的父母
[01:25] well, you won’t find another couple 你肯定再找不到比我们
[01:27] with more love for a child. (chuckles) 更爱小孩的夫妻了
[01:30] isn’t that right, honey? honey? 对吗 亲爱的? 亲爱的?
[01:33] right. right, uh, lots of le. 对 对, 嗯, 非常爱.
[01:37] honey, can i talk to you for a second? 亲爱的 我们去那边谈谈
[01:39] yeah. 好
[01:44] okay. okay, look, we have to find another mother. 我们得换个别的母亲
[01:47] why? okay, this isn’t easy to say, so i’m just gonna say it, -为什么? -这话不好说,但我还是得问你
[01:50] but have you taken a good look at her? oh, my god. -你看到她的长相了吗? -我的天
[01:53] are you trying to say that you don’t want deana’s baby 你不是说你不打算要deana的孩子
[01:55] because she’s plain? no, plain i can handle. -就因为她长得不好看? -不 只是不好看我倒还能忍
[01:57] carlos, since that woman has walked into ou ihouse, 这个女的一走进咱们家
[01:59] the clocks have stopped working. 连表都不走了
[02:01] no one can predict what a child is gonna look like. 你能这样就推断出孩子的长相吗?
[02:03] for all you know, her kid could end up winning beauty contests. 这孩子说不定将来能拿选美冠军
[02:06] with her d.n.a., 就凭那种基因?
[02:07] the only thing that kid’s gonna be winning is best in show. 这孩子只能拿到 宠物狗的冠军
[02:10] look, carlos, i am sorry, but i want a pretty baby, carlos, 很抱歉, 但我想要个漂亮点的孩子,
[02:12] so let’s find another mother. mnh-mnh. i’m not gonna let -我们换另外的母亲看看吧. -不 我不能任由
[02:15] your shallow obsession with looks screw this up. 你的肤浅而把这事儿搅黄.
[02:17] i want a child–any child. 我只想要个孩子 怎样的孩子都行.
[02:19] fine. just know that in a couple of days, 好吧 不过你要知道
[02:22] when that thing is born, 要不了几个月
[02:24] and you’re gonna have to cuddle and snuggle up 你就得天天抱着一个
[02:26] with something with that face on it, 长着一张丑脸的小东西
[02:28] don’t come crying to me. 到时候可别冲我哭
[02:36] i’m sorry. 不好意思.
[02:38] now where were we? 我们说到哪儿了?
[02:39] we were just talking about the custody arrangement 我们说到deana
[02:41] once deana gives birth. 生产时候的安排
[02:43] it’s usually best that the mother 一般来说生母最好
[02:45] doesn’t see the child at all. 别见到孩子
[02:47] so as soon as the doctors finish giving their initial checkup… 所以到时候一旦孩子接生下来…
[03:01] …the baby will be handed over you. …我就把它立刻交给你们
[03:04] yes, gabrielle had always been a demanding shopper. 没错 gabrielle 是个非常挑剔的顾客
[03:09] sorry. 对不起
[03:12] because she knew there are some purchases… 因为她知道 有些东西…
[03:16] that can’t be returned. 买了就不能退
[03:23] cync by lanmao www.1000fr.com
[03:26] cync by lanmao www.1000fr.com
[03:29] cync by lanmao www.1000fr.com
[04:02] at 6:10 the next morning, 第二天早上6:10
[04:04] deana pruse went into premature labor 提前分娩
[04:07] d gave birth to what would t tually be
[04:09] an incredibly attractive baby boy.
[04:15] at 11:43, dr. hanson mills cut the umbilical cord, 11:43 hanson mills医生 剪断脐带
[04:18] forever separating mother and child. 永远地分开了母子俩
[04:23] at that exact same moment, 也是在这个时候
[04:25] dr. ron mccready entered the private room of susan mayer ron mccready医生 走进susan mayer的病房
[04:28] with every intention of severing their connection. 准备与她彻底断绝关系
[04:33] hey there. how’s it goin’? 嘿 你怎么样?
[04:35] great. i’m about to be released. 很好 就要出院了
[04:38] oh, that’s terrific. who’s mike? 哦 很好 谁是mike?
[04:41] i… 我…
[04:43] why do you ask? 你问这个干吗?
[04:46] i don’t know. no reason. 没什么原因
[04:48] ah, it’s jt,.. 只是…
[04:50] just before the operation, 在手术前
[04:52] just before you went under, i said, “i love you,” 刚给你打完麻药 我说 “我爱你”
[04:55] and you said, “i love mike.” 而你说 “我爱mike”
[04:57] i did? 真的吗?
[05:01] oh, is that why you han’t been in to see me since my surgery? 所以手术后你才一直没来看我?
[05:04] answer the question. 回答我的问题
[05:07] i don’t even know a mike. 我不认识什么mike
[05:11] everyone knows a mike. yes, everyone does know a mike. -每个人都认识个叫mike的 -哦
[05:14] actually, you’re right. i did know a mike in college. 对 你说得对 我读大学的时候认识一个
[05:17] we did this play together, “pippin.” it wasn’t very good. 我们一起排了出话剧”pippin” 不怎么好看
[05:19] anyways, i never thought of him, so you shouldn’t be accusing me. 不管怎样 我从来没想过他 所以你不能指责我
[05:22] i was probably just hallucinating. 那只是麻药让我产生了幻觉
[05:24] fine, fine. 好吧
[05:26] so… who’s the guy you’re married to? 那么… 你嫁的那个人是谁?
[05:29] damn that nurse hisel! 该死的hisel护士!
[05:31] or should i say, “who’s the guy you’re cating on?” 或者我应该问 “你背叛的那个人是谁?”
[05:34] okay, yes, i did remarry my ex, 好吧 没错 我跟前夫又借了一次婚
[05:36] but it was only because he has great health insurance. 但那只是因为他有全套医疗保险
[05:39] did miss blabbermouth tell you that, too? 那位多嘴的小姐 跟你说这个了吗?
[05:41] you–you committed insurance fraud? only in the legal sense.
[05:44] and i just didn’t tell you because i wanted to protect you.
[05:47] susan– okay, you know what? -好吧 这样吧
[05:49] you should come over to dinner and meet karl, and you can see 咱们应该一起吃顿饭 也让你见见karl
[05:52] that there is absolutely nothing between us. 你就知道我和他之间什么事都没有
[05:54] so wait, once you’re fully recovered
[05:57] you’re gonna divorce him?
[05:58] oh, yeah, that’s the plan. i swear.
[06:01] and you swear that you’re not in love with anyone named mike?
[06:05] sure. 当然
[06:11] okay. 好吧
[06:13] come here. 来
[06:15] i believe you. 我相信你
[06:20] (man) next morning, i woke up in an alley. 第二天早上 我在小巷里醒来
[06:22] my wallet had been stolen. 我的钱包被偷了
[06:24] i was lying in a pool of my own vomit. 我躺在一堆自己吐出来的污秽里
[06:26] that’s when i knew i’d hit rock bottom. 那恐怕是我最丢脸的一次了
[06:32] okay, who’s next? 好的 下一个
[06:36] bree.
[06:38] oh! um, i couldn’t possibly top that. 哦! 我可没他那么丢脸
[06:42] thank you, though. 不过 谢谢
[06:48] (indistinct conversations)
[06:53] hi. before coming to these meetings, 在来这里之前
[06:56] i never realized how messy substance abusers can be. 我没想到有的人能 让房间乱成这样
[06:59] we usually leave the doughnut crumbs 我们通常把这些面包屑留给
[07:01] for the overeaters anonymous group at meets after us. 后面那个饮食过度小组
[07:03] you know, just to mess with ’em. 交给他们打扫
[07:06] you’re awful. 你们真过分
[07:08] so… tell me, bree, how long have you been sober? 嗯… 告诉我, bree, 你多久没喝酒了?
[07:10] gosh, um… 哦 嗯…
[07:13] i’m not exactly sure. 我记不得了
[07:15] oh. is somebody still drinking? 哦 难道你还在喝?
[07:18] now why would you say that? 你怎么这么说?
[07:20] never met an alcoholic yet 我还从来没见过哪个嗜酒者
[07:22] who didn’t know exactly how long it’d been since his last drink. 不记得他上次喝酒是什么时候
[07:29] okay, you got me. 好吧 被你发现了
[07:32] i’m not really an alcoholic. 其实我不是什么嗜酒者
[07:34] you don’t say. 不会吧
[07:36] it’s true. i’m coming here because of my son. 是真的 我来这里只是为了我儿子
[07:38] you see, he’s–he’s trying to take me to court to become 他…他试图把我告上法庭
[07:41] an emancipated minor, and he’s planning on lying to the judge 他想脱离我的监护 他打算骗法官说
[07:45] and telling him that i am some sort of dreadful lush. 我是个有虐待倾向的酒鬼
[07:47] so i’m coming to these meetings to give the impression 所以我来参加这个聚会
[07:50] that i have changed. but you don’t really need to change 好证明我改变了
[07:53] because you don’t have a problem with alcohol. 但事实上你并不需要改变 因为你本来就不是酒鬼
[07:55] exactly. 非常正确
[07:58] i’ll tell you what… 这个…
[07:59] here’s my card. 这是我的名片
[08:02] and if you ever do have a problem 如果你真有酒精方面的问题
[08:04] or you just feel like talking, give me a call, okay? 或者你需要找人谈谈 给我打电话 好吗?
[08:06] i know you think i’m kidding myself, 我知道你觉得我在自欺欺人
[08:09] but i’m not. 可我没有
[08:10] i’m nothing like you people. 我跟你们可不一样
[08:12] i just don’t have a compulsive personality. 我绝对没有成瘾
[08:17] hmm. 嗯
[08:24] word is out all over town that you’re unhappy at zimms, 全世界人都知道 你在zimms过得不好
[08:27] so why not jump ship and come to parcher & murphy? 干吗不跳槽 来我们parcher & murphy?
[08:31] i swear, veronica, you would fit in so well here. 我发誓 veronica 你会在这儿过得很好的
[08:33] i do need to make a change, lynette, 我是想换个环境 lynette
[08:35] but the money you’re offering… 但你提供的薪水…
[08:38] yeah, it sucks, but there are other perks– 对 是不高 但有很多其他的福利
[08:40] the expense account, the corner office… i don’t know. -公款支付账户、位置最好的办公室… -我不知道
[08:43] you’re just gonna have to give me some time to think about it. 给我点时间让我考虑考虑
[08:45] fair enough, fair gh. okay, what is your secret? 很正常 很正常
[08:48] how can you eat like that and keep your figure?
[08:51] it’s the breast-feeding. it burns so many calories.
[08:54] it’s like having a treadmillstrap 相当于进行了高强度的体育运动
[08:57] i didn’t know you had a child. 我不知道你都有孩子了
[09:00] yes, my son donovan. he’s the love of my life. 是啊 我儿子donovan 我的最爱
[09:02] really, veronica? 是吗 veronica?
[09:04] well, you know, there’s another perk that i just thought of. 我忽然想到我们公司还有一项福利
[09:11] oh, my gosh, this is fantastic! 哦 天哪 这太好了!
[09:14] they don’t have day care at zimms. zimms可没有日托
[09:16] how can they not? 这怎么能没有呢?
[09:18] for working parents like you and me, it’s a necessity. 对于像你和我这样的上班族 日托必不可少
[09:21] so is the pot getting sweeter? 现在对这份工作感觉怎么样?
[09:23] would people here be cool about my breast-feeding donovan? 这儿的人应该不介意 我给donovan喂奶吧?
[09:25] the guys at zimms were real jerks about that. zimms的那些混蛋 对此根本不能理解
[09:27] parcher & murphy is completely mother-friendly. 对每位母亲都很友善
[09:29] no one would say a word. 绝对没有人会说什么的
[09:31] oh! 哦!
[09:34] what the heck, i’m in. 好吧 我加入
[09:36] yeah? well, that’s fantastic! 真的? 哦 真太好了!
[09:38] oh, my god, whose kids are those? 哦 我的天 那几个是谁的孩子?
[09:41] (shouting and laughing)
[09:44] i have absolutely no idea. 我不知道
[09:46] let’s go hammer out the details. okay. -让我们去讨论一下细节 -好
[09:50] (carlos) mm. ooh. 嗯 哦
[09:52] (gabrielle) these can’t be our only choices, mr. beale.
[09:55] i mean, come on.
[09:57] each girl is uglier than the next. 一个比一个难看
[09:59] look, finding a gorgeous pregnant woman who’s willing 要找个漂亮的孕妇
[10:01] to give her baby to a couple with a criminal record 愿意把自己的孩子交到 一对有犯罪记录的夫妇手上
[10:04] isn’t exactly a walk in the park. i don’t care if it’s a walk in the sewer. -可不像在公园里散步那么简单 -我可不管 哪怕是在下水道散步呢
[10:06] we are hemorrhaging money into your bank account, 我们给你的银行账户上 打了那么一大笔钱
[10:09] and i expect to see results. you know, mrs. solis, -只想看到结果 -solis夫人 知道吗
[10:11] you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
[10:14] if i wanted to catch flies,
[10:16] all i would have to do is call up one of these girls. 我从这些女的里面随便挑一个就行了
[10:19] trust me, the flies would follow. 相信我 苍蝇会跟着她的
[10:21] (intercom beeps) (woman) excuse me, sir, there’s a libby collins here for you. 打扰了 先生 有位叫libby collins的女士来访
[10:24] i’ll be right out there. uh, i took the liberty 我马上出去 嗯 你们亲自
[10:27] of inviting this girl down here to meet you. 来看看这个女孩吧
[10:30] now i wouldn’t exactly say she’s a quality human being, 我不想说她是个高质量的人选
[10:32] but she is attractive. 但她的确不错
[10:34] if you don’t respond to her, i’m afraid i’m out of ideas. 如果这一次你还不满意 我不得不说我也没办法了
[10:37] (sighs)
[10:39] he’s going to dump us as clients 你再像这样挑剔
[10:41] if you don’t stop being so damn picky. 他就真的撒手不干了!
[10:43] we’re gonna have to stare at this face 我们得盯着一张脸
[10:45] for the next 18 years. 看至少18年
[10:47] i don’t think now is the time to skimp on quality. 我不觉得对质量 要求苛刻一点有什么不对
[10:50] (mr. beale) gabrielle, carlos…
[10:52] i’d like you to meet libby. 这个是libby
[11:01] well, now, this i can work with. 这一个我觉得还不错
[11:05] so getting pregnant 怀孕
[11:07] was the worst thing that could’ve ever happened to me, 是我所经历过的最糟糕的事
[11:09] ’cause i went into debt and i had to stop performing. 害我背了一身债 也不能再表演了
[11:12] libby’s a pole dancer in a strip club. libby是一家 脱衣舞俱乐部的钢管舞女
[11:15] oh! 哦!
[11:17] wow, that–that sounds like interesting work. 听起来是个很有意思的工作
[11:19] you’d think so, but it gets old quickly. 是啊 但这个是吃青春饭
[11:22] my big dream is to become a choreographer. 我最大的梦想是成为舞蹈设计
[11:25] really? yeah. i made up this one move. -是吗? -对 我编过一小段
[11:27] it’s called “the serpent’s tongue,” 叫”蛇之舌”
[11:29] and all the girls at the club are doing it now. it’s so cool. 现在俱乐部的每个女孩儿都在跳这个 很好看
[11:32] if i had a pole i could show you. 要是有钢管的话我一定跳给你看
[11:34] well, we’ll have to go down to the club and check that out. 哦 我们回头会去你的俱乐部看看的
[11:37] we’ll make a night of it. yeah, we’ll do that. -哪天晚上去看看 -好啊 没问题
[11:40] so, libby, who’s the father? 那么 libby 孩子的父亲是谁?
[11:43] honesty, i don’t know. 说实话 我不知道
[11:44] i mean, there’s a lot of guys who come into the club, 我是说 很多男人都来我们俱乐部
[11:47] and they all buy me drinks, 他们会给我买酒
[11:49] and sometimes i get a little bit more friendly than i intend to. 有时候如果我愿意的话 我会表现的热情一点
[11:52] i hope you don’t think i’m a slut. 但愿你们不会认为 我是妓女
[11:54] no! 不!
[11:55] no. no, actually, all we think about 不 事实上 我们看到你
[11:57] when we look at you is how pretty yoare. 只觉得你真的很漂亮
[12:01] well, i’ve heard enough, mr. beale. 嗯 说得差不多了 beale先生
[12:03] if libby here likes us as much as much as we like her, 如果libby像我们喜欢她一样的喜欢我们
[12:06] we should just go ahead and move to adopt her baby girl. 就可以讨论收养孩子的具体细节了
[12:09] first, we should probably talk about how much money i want. 我们先谈谈我能拿到多少钱吧
[12:13] whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. (chuckles) 哦哦哦哦
[12:16] nobody’s buying a baby here. that’s illegal. 买卖孩子可是违法的行为
[12:17] money can never exchange hands. 这里可不进行现金交易
[12:20] libby, you’ll make a list of your expenses, libby 你列一张花费的清单
[12:22] and the solises here will pay. solise夫妇会帮你结账
[12:24] oh, but can’t they also buy me gifts? 哦 那他们能再送我些礼物吗?
[12:26] i knew this one girl who gave up her baby, and she got a harley. 我听说有个女孩把孩子送人之后 得到了一辆哈雷摩托
[12:29] well, i don’t know that we can afford a harley, but i’m sure 嗯 我想我们可能不会买哈雷摩托
[12:33] we’ll find some way to express our gratitude. 但是我保证我们会通过其他方式 来表达谢意
[12:36] okay. 好吧
[12:38] whatever. 随便啦
[12:40] well, my lunch break is over, 嗯 我的午休时间结束了
[12:42] so i have get back to the club. 我得回俱乐部去
[12:45] till i get rid of this kid, they got me slinging drinks. 我怀孕之后 他们就让我卖酒赚小费
[12:48] it was really nice to meet you, mr. and mrs. soulless. 真的很高兴见到你们 soulless先生和夫人
[12:51] oh, it’sctually pronounced solis. 其实应该是solis
[12:53] sorry. 对不起
[12:54] so what kind of name is that? 这是哪里的姓?
[12:56] uh, it’s mexican. 哦 是墨西哥姓
[12:57] both our families come from guadalajara. 我的家人都是从guadalajara过来的
[12:59] huh. 哦
[13:02] i figured you were italian. 我还以为你是意大利裔
[13:04] nope. latino. proud of it. (chuckles) 不 是墨西哥 十分引以为豪
[13:08] good for you. 很好
[13:15] wow, she’s… gorgeous. 哦 她…很漂亮
[13:18] yeah. my little girl’s gonna inherit some wonderful genes. 是啊 我女儿将继承这种漂亮的基因
[13:22] is this libby’s real hair color? 这是libby的真实发色吗?
[13:24] yes, it’s all natural, 是的 纯天然
[13:25] from her straight teeth to her “c” cup. 从整齐的牙齿到C罩杯
[13:27] and i know she’s athletic because she’s a pole dancer, 她运动细胞应该也比较发达 因为她是跳钢管舞的
[13:30] so i really hope 我希望
[13:31] that my little girl inherits that as well. 我女儿也能继承这一点
[13:34] no, the athletic gene, not the pole dancing gene. 不,我是说运动基因 不是钢管舞基因
[13:37] (chuckles)
[13:39] (karl) susie, baby? susie 亲爱的
[13:42] oh, i got your call, uh… i thought i’d stop by. 哦 我接到你的电话… 就过来看看
[13:44] i didn’t realize you had company. hello, ladies. 我不知道这儿有这么多人 女士们 你们好
[13:46] um, we’ll just be a second. just wheel me. 嗯 失陪一下 推我过去
[13:49] be right back. 马上回来
[13:51] just be a second. 就一会儿
[13:53] did he just call her “baby”? 他刚刚是叫她”亲爱的”吗?
[13:55] yeah. when did they stop hating each other? 是啊 他们什么时候开始不恨对方的?
[13:58] i need you to ditch edie tomorrow night 我要你明天晚上撇下edie
[14:01] and have dinner with dr. ron and me. 跟我还有ron医生一起吃顿饭
[14:03] now why would i do that? 我为什么要这样做?
[14:05] well, for starters, because you banged your secretary, 嗯 因为你跟你的助理上床
[14:07] and you owe me for the rest of your life. 所以你欠我整个下半生
[14:09] i’ll bring the wine. 我带瓶酒去
[14:11] well, you know, before mike came along, 嗯 知道吗 在mike出现前
[14:13] i always just assumed they’d get back together. why? -我一直以为他们俩会复合 -为什么?
[14:16] i thought they always annoyed the heck out of each other.
[14:18] you didn’t know them during the good times.
[14:20] i mean, there was such a spark between them, so much passion.
[14:23] they would always make each other laugh.
[14:26] you actually told dr. ron that you still love mike? 你真的告诉ron医生你爱mike?
[14:29] okay, will you shut up? it’s not funny. i was drugged. 你能不能闭嘴? 没那么好笑 是麻药在起作用
[14:32] right. sorry, sorry. 对 不好意思
[14:33] so how’d you get out of that one? 那他怎么原谅你的?
[14:35] (sighs) i lied and i told him i didn’t know a mike. 我撒了谎 我告诉他我不认识mike
[14:38] everyone knows a mike. i am aware of that. -每个人都会认识个叫mike的 -我后来意识到了
[14:41] so why didn’t you just–because -你为什么不直接… -因为我害怕
[14:44] dr. ron hadn’t come in to see me since the operation ron医生手术后一直没有来看过我
[14:47] and i was feeling insecure and… 我觉得没有安全感…
[14:49] (whispers) i just didn’t feel like the truth
[14:52] was a luxury i could afford.
[14:54] (normal voice) ygo ahead. you may resume laughing. 好吧 好吧 你接着笑吧
[15:00] uh… 嗯…
[15:01] ladies, always a pleasure. and you, i’ll see you tomorrow. 两位女士 见到你们我很荣幸 你嘛 就明天见
[15:10] what? 怎么啦?
[15:12] this is just a preliminary sketch, 这只是草图
[15:14] but you see what i’m thinking of? 你能明白我的想法吧?
[15:16] i love it. i just love it. let get a copy to ed. 我很喜欢 非常喜欢 我们再画一张给ed看看吧
[15:19] (cell phone rings), t, i gotta take this one. 我得接个电话
[15:21] i’m sorry. it’s tom. that’s okay. my nanny is here with my son. -不好意思 是Tom -没关系 保姆带我儿子过来了
[15:24] i need to go feed him anyway. perfect! take your time. -我得过去喂他 -好吧 不着急
[15:27] hey, honey. how’s the big apple treating ya? 嘿 亲爱的 那个大苹果公司对你怎么样?
[15:29] good. did those, uh, snooty clients like yo pitch? 那些用鼻孔看人的家伙喜欢你的广告吗?
[15:33] well, that’s perfect. 哦 那太好了
[15:35] excellent. 好极了
[15:38] uh-huh. 嗯
[15:44] um, i’m… 嗯 我…
[15:45] i’m, um… i’m gonna have– i’m gonna call you back. 我 嗯… 我… 我待会儿打给你
[16:16] oh, my god! (squeals) 哦 我的天
[16:20] hello there! 你们好!
[16:22] i thought you and your friend might like some snacks. 我想你跟你的朋友一定想吃点小点心
[16:25] he’s my lawyer, and this is privileged communication, 他是我的律师 我们的交谈需要保密
[16:28] so get out. andrew, there’s no need to be rude. -所以快走 -andrew 别这么粗鲁
[16:31] this is very kind of you, mrs. van de kamp. 你想得很周到 van de kamp夫人
[16:34] well, i’m still appalled that you’re helping my son 嗯 对于你帮我儿子争取 那个荒唐的自主权
[16:36] with this ridiculous emancipation scheme, 我还是很震惊
[16:38] but you are a guest in my house, and guests get sandwiches. 但既然你是我家的客人 就应该得到一份三明治
[16:42] you know, if you’d let me go to his office, you wouldn’t have 如果你肯让我去他办公室谈
[16:46] to pretend to be nice to him. andrew, there may be a judge out there
[16:50] stupid enough to emancipate you,
[16:52] but until you find him, i retain all my parental rights,
[16:54] one of which is to ground your sorry behind until kingdom come. 其中一条就是帮你远离麻烦 直到世界末日
[16:58] mr. bormanis, nice to see you again. bormanis先生 很高兴见到你
[17:01] and, um, please don’t get crumbs on my carpet. 嗯 请不要把面包屑撒在我的地毯上
[17:06] you have got to get me out of here. 你可得把我从这儿救出去
[17:08] that bitch is driving me crazy. 那个婊子快把我逼疯了
[17:10] this case is not a slam dunk. 这可不像扣球入篮那么简单
[17:12] her drinking was supposed to be our silver bullet, 酗酒是我们手里唯一一发子弹
[17:14] but since she joined a.a.– we’ve gotta do something, -但既然她加入了嗜酒者互诫协会… -我们得想点办法
[17:17] because if she wins, she’s gonna own me. my advice? -一旦她赢了,我就再也摆脱不了她了 -要我的建议吗?
[17:20] convince her it’s in her best interest to let you go. 让她明白只有放你走 她才能得到最大的利益
[17:23] you don’t wanna see the inside of a courtroom. why? -你最好不要出庭 -为什么?
[17:26] in family court, appearance means everything. 在家庭法庭上 外表很说明问题
[17:29] if she came off abusive or stoned or even uncaring, 如果她看起来凶悍、冷酷或者漠然
[17:33] we’d be in good shape. 对我们就很有利
[17:35] but if there’s one thing your mom understands… 但要说有一件事你妈妈 再明白不过的…
[17:37] it’s presentation. 就是外表的重要性
[17:48] can i borrow $50? 我能借50块钱吗?
[17:49] purse. 钱包
[17:55] (stops playing) why do you want so much money? 你要这么多钱干吗?
[17:58] i’m 19. sometimes i need money. do i have to be interrogated? 我都19岁了 难道我要点钱还得做个口供吗?
[18:01] you do if you want a dime out of me. 要想从我这里拿钱你就得这样
[18:03] what’s it for? 做什么用的?
[18:05] danielle’s having her birthday next week. danielle下周过生日
[18:07] i just wanna be sure i can get her a decent present. 我总得给她买个像样的礼物
[18:10] write her a poem. it’s free. 给她写首诗 一分钱不用花
[18:13] (resumes playing piano)
[18:16] is there something else you want? 你还要什么吗?
[18:19] do you think i like to beg for money? 你觉得我在求你施舍吗?
[18:22] i do this because you won’t let me get a job. 我这样做还不是因为你不让我工作
[18:25] looking after your brother is a full-time job 照看你哥哥就是个全职工作
[18:27] for both of us, and you know that. well, screw him! -这对我们俩都好 -那干脆干掉他!
[18:29] matthew! no, i’m serious, mom, because we have both
[18:32] put our entire lives on hold, and for what?
[18:35] it’s been almost a year and he hasn’t gotten any better. i see him improving!
[18:37] that’s because you see what you wanna see! 那是因为你只看你想看的结果!
[18:41] it is time to put him away, mom. 我们应该把他送走 妈妈
[18:43] just let some professionals take care of him. 让专门的人来照看他
[18:45] we wouldn’t have to move. we could have our lives back. 我们就不用搬家 我们就能恢复正常生活
[18:50] what’s wrong? 发生什么事?
[18:54] you fighting? -你们打架吗? -不 亲爱的
[18:57] matthew’s friend danielle has a birthday coming up. matthew的朋友danielle 马上要过生日了
[19:00] we were just talking about what gift to give her. 我们正在讨论送她什么礼物
[19:03] well, i was thinking jewelry… 嗯 我想送首饰…
[19:06] so 50 bucks should do it. 50块钱就差不多了
[19:11] why not $20? you don’t wanna spoil her. 20快怎么样? 你别把她惯坏了
[19:21] on page 6 is an e of the new print ad. check it out. 第六页是这次平面广告的样图 你们觉得怎么样
[19:24] i’m thirsty. 我渴了
[19:26] oh, shh, honey, everyone’s working. 哦 亲爱的 大家都在工作
[19:28] i’m sorry. this will just take a sec. 很抱歉 我失陪一会儿
[19:35] is it just me, or is that bizarre? 到底是我的问题 还是那个怪胎?
[19:38] it’s bizarre. totally birre. 是那个怪胎 绝对是那个怪胎
[19:44] we gotta make her stop this. y, h,don’t get me wrong -我们不能再让她这么干 -你们别搞错了
[19:48] i find that as bizarre as you guys do. 我也觉得她是个怪胎
[19:50] but right now this firm needs veronica more than she needs us. 但是公司现在真的非常需要她
[19:53] telling a mother how to raise her kids is an act of war. 告诉一个母亲怎么带孩子 无疑会引起一场战争
[19:56] we willose her. the kid is 5. it’s disgusting! -我们会失去她的 -那孩子已经5岁了 真恶心!
[20:00] yeah, weye, we’ll just ask her 没错 那我们就告诉她
[20:02] to keep the blinds always drawn when she nurses.
[20:08] and god forbid a client sees her. 而且万一被客户看到了…
[20:10] okay,so’s gna tell her 好吧 谁去告诉她
[20:19] you’re a woman. it’s easier for you 你是女人 跟她谈喂奶这种事
[20:22] to talk to her about milk and boobs and stuff. 你会相对容易一点
[20:24] no! no, uh, please, don’t make me do it. 不不不 拜托 别让我做这个
[20:27] why don’t you have jerry tell her?
[20:28] i made a pass at her yesterday. it’d be weird.
[20:31] you could do it without offending her. 你可以想办法不冒犯她
[20:33] come on, lynette. take one for the team. 去吧 lynette 为了我们这个团队
[20:41] okay. but for the record, the team is made up of wimps. 好吧 但档案上必须记下 这个团队的男人都是懦夫
[20:45] well, the team’s aware of that and accepts your loathing. 好 团队接受你的指责 会加以改进
[20:51] yeah? hi. no. no, no. 谁? 嗨,不,不,不
[20:55] we were just out buying some stuff for the baby. what’s up? 我们只是外出帮未来的宝宝做准备 什么事?
[20:59] seriously? 你确定?
[21:01] okay. 好吧
[21:04] thanks for calling. 谢谢你的通知
[21:07] what is it? 谁打来的?
[21:10] that was our lawyer. libby rejected us as parents. 我们的律师 libby拒绝由我们抚养她的孩子
[21:13] why? because we’re mexican. 为什么? 因为我们是墨西哥人
[21:15] what?! why, i– that’s discrimination. 什么?怎么会!我– 这是典型的歧视
[21:17] it’s illegal. we could have her arrested. it’s her baby. 根本不合法,我们可以让她进监狱 这是她的孩子
[21:20] she can do whatever the hell she wants to with it. 她想把这孩子怎么样都行
[21:23] damn it. 可恶!
[21:24] no! no, you don’t just toss people aside 不可以!不行!你不能因为肤色 就对那些人置之不理
[21:27] because of the color of their skin. we tossed those birth mothers aside 我们也不过是因为那些母亲的长相
[21:29] because of their appearance. well, that’s different. 就把她们排除了 这是两码事
[21:32] why? becai’ve read the constitution, 为什么? 因为我看过宪法
[21:34] and it does not protect ugly people. 上面并不保护长相丑陋者
[21:36] let’s not fight about it. it’s over. 我们也不用再争了 都结束了
[21:38] let’s just move on to the next one. no. no, no, no. 我们另找一个好了 不,不行,不可以
[21:41] i want that woman’s baby, and i’m gonna get it. 我就要那女人的种 一定要弄到手
[21:46] and just how are you gonna go about doing that? 那你要怎么办?
[21:49] well, first of all, i’m gonna show her one of our tax returns. 首先,我要让她看看 我们中任何一个的纳税单
[21:52] once she sees how much money we have, 一旦她知道我们是多么有钱
[21:54] i have a hunch we’re gonna look a whole lot whiter. 我肯定她一定会改变主意的
[21:58] hey, veronica. hi, donovan! 嘿, veronica 嗨, donovan
[22:01] my, he’s getting big. how old is he? 他长得真快,多大了?
[22:05] he just turned 5. 刚满5岁
[22:06] oh, wow, he’s such a big boy. yeah. 哦~是个大孩子了 没错
[22:09] he you know, 嘿,你知道
[22:11] breast-feeding on this schedule must be a real hassle. 这个年龄阶段还用母乳喂养 是件麻烦事
[22:13] i remember i used to express my milk into a bottle. 我记得自从我把牛奶灌进瓶子里
[22:16] made my maso much so 生活就轻松多了
[22:19] is there a problem, lynette? 有什么问题吗,lynette?
[22:22] the people in ffice feel a little… 办公室里的那帮家伙觉得有点…
[22:27] concerned… 担心…
[22:28] that you’re nursing a boy of donovan’s age. 因为你在给 像donovan这么大的孩子喂奶
[22:34] do they know breast milk boosts the immune system, 他们知不知道母乳可以增强免疫系统
[22:36] it’s loaded with vitamins, and in the third world, 这里面含有很多维他命 而且在第三世界
[22:38] it’s not unusual to nurse babies up to the age of 6? 为一个6岁的孩子哺乳也是很正常的?
[22:41] yeah, well, in the third world, they don’t have juice xes. 没错,不过在第三世界 他们还没有乳汁保鲜盒
[22:44] this is donovan’s decision. 这是donovan的决定
[22:46] he will tell me when he’s ready to stop nursing. 要是他不再需要我哺乳了 他会告诉我的
[22:49] come on, baby birds don’t jump out of the nest. 行了,小孩子总是会要更多的保护
[22:52] they need to be pushed. 你要教他们独立
[22:54] did you also know 你知不知道
[22:55] that breast milk is thought to raise i.q. scores? 乳汁还可以提高智商的?
[23:05] yeah, maybe if you had weaned your kids a bit later, 所以,要是你让自己的孩子晚点断奶的话
[23:09] they’d be more civilized. 他们会更有教养的
[23:11] ouch. 噢~
[23:13] i will not be judged by you or anyone else, 我可不管你或者其他人对我有什么成见
[23:15] and if people don’t like my breast-feeding, 要是他们不满意我哺乳
[23:17] they can talk to my lawyer. 可以去和我的律师谈
[23:23] (laughing) and then she took the salad bowl– 接着她拿起盛有沙拉的碗–
[23:25] mm-hmm?
[23:26] put it on the floor and said, 放到地上说–
[23:28] “if you wanna act like a pig, you can eat like a pig.” “如果你想扮得像猪 那就得有猪的吃相”
[23:35] you know, i never thought i’d have such a good time 我从没想过我会和我的女朋友
[23:37] hanging out with my girlfriend and her husband. 还有她的老公相处得这么好
[23:39] yeah, well, believe me, behind all the laughs, 没错,不过,相信我 在这些笑声的背后
[23:42] there’s still plenty of bitterness and resentment. oh, really? 还是存有许多辛酸和怨恨的 哦,是吗?
[23:44] yeah. hey, what do you say you and i clear the table 当然 嘿,我们两个大男人收拾一下桌子
[23:46] and bring on dessert? no, no. i got it, i got it. 把甜点端上来怎么样? 不,不用,我能行没问题
[23:49] no, honey, you’re not gonna do anything. 不,亲爱的 你什么都不用做
[23:51] you’re in a wheelchair for a reason, okay? 你不是随便坐在轮椅上的,懂吗?
[23:53] why don’t you let karl and i do the dishes? 为什么不让我和karl来洗碗呢?
[23:55] all right, but if i catch you guys in there talking about me, 好吧,要是我发现你们俩在厨房谈论我
[23:58] you’re gonna be the one in a wheelchair. oh, really? 你就是要和这轮椅为伴的人 哦,真的吗?
[24:00] yeah. mmm. yeah? 当然 嗯?
[24:02] well, i think maybe the dishes can wait for a second. 好吧,也许不用那么急着洗盘子
[24:04] (whispers) just a second? (whispers) yeah, just a second. 就一会儿? 就一会儿
[24:47] what the hell? 怎么回事?
[24:49] what’s the matter? 什么事?
[24:51] aah! 啊!
[24:52] jeez, ah, we got a leak. 天呐,水管漏了
[24:54] oh. i’ll sop up the water. 哦,我来把水吸掉
[24:56] why don’t you see go see the guy across the street? 你去找街对面的那个家伙怎么样?
[24:59] he’s a plumber, in the gray house. 那人是个水管工 住灰色房子的那个
[25:01] all right. i’ll be right back. 没问题,我马上回来
[25:04] his name’s delfino. 他叫delfino
[25:09] where’s he going? 他去哪?
[25:11] oh, we’ve gowet of a plumbing emergency. 哦,我们的水管出了点紧急状况
[25:13] so you sent hi toike’s? 于是你就让他去mike那儿?
[25:15] oh, my god. i am such an idiot! 哦,我的天~我怎么会这么蠢!
[25:17] i wasn’ti ven thinking. karl! oh, god! 我都没动脑子 karl!哦,天!
[25:19] there’s just so much water here. 对着这么多水傻掉了
[25:22] what were you thinking? oh, oh! 你到底在想什么? 哦,哦!
[25:27] hi, mr. delfino? my name’s ron. my girlfriend is susan mayer. 嗨,delfino先生?我叫ron Susan mayer是我的女朋友
[25:30] you know, from across the street? 你对街的那家,认识吗?
[25:32] yeah, yeah… 当然,当然…
[25:34] i know her. 我认识她
[25:36] we’ve got kind of a burst pipe. 她的水管好象是爆了
[25:38] okay, um… 好吧,恩…
[25:40] come on in while i get my tools. 进来等我去拿工具
[25:42] and you can call me mike. 你叫我mike好了
[25:47] oh! ugh! 哦!
[25:49] oh, ah, okay. 哦,阿,好了
[25:51] i made it. 我下来了
[25:53] so… mike, have you, uh, have you known susan long? 那么…mike你认识susan多久了?
[25:56] a year and a half. 一年半
[25:58] ah! ooh!
[26:00] didn’t she mention we dated? 她和你提过我们有过约会吗?
[26:01] no, no, she didn’t. she… she didn’t. 没,她什么也没说 她,她没有
[26:08] oh! 哦!
[26:10] can you excuse me, please? (clears throat) 不介意我先出去吧?
[26:14] that smarts! aah! 好痛!
[26:19] liar! 骗子!
[26:21] i take it you met mike. yeah, i did. – 我知道你见过Mike了 – 是啊 我确实见了
[26:24] please, please let me explain. 请 , 请让我解释
[26:25] no, just let go of me. ohh! 不要 放开我
[26:29] i’m sorry. okay. – 对不起 – 没事
[26:30] here, come on, let me help you. 来吧 让我帮你一把
[26:33] hey, get away from her! are you okay? i’m fine! – 嘿! 别碰她! 你还好吗? – 我还行吧
[26:36] what the hell is the matter with you? hey, that was an accident! – 你TMD怎么回事? – 嘿 那只是次意外
[26:39] that didn’t look like an accident. 看上去并不像意外
[26:41] okay, mike, just–it’s okay. just go home. 好了 Mike 没关系 回家吧
[26:44] yeah, go home, mike. 对啊 回家 Mike
[26:46] you touch her like that again, you’re gonna be dealing with me. 你再那样碰她 我饶不了你
[26:49] you might wanna get out of my face. 你或许该离开了
[26:51] or what? 否则怎样
[26:53] (groans) okay. 好了
[27:00] ron, what are you doing? ron, 你干嘛?
[27:03] oh, my god! 哦 天哪
[27:05] guys, stop it. stop it, right now! all right, all right. – 伙计们 助手! 好吗? – 好了好了
[27:08] i can’t believe i wasted my time with you.
[27:11] you’ve just been leading me on!
[27:13] you’re obviously still in love with this guy. 而你却显然还爱着这个家伙
[27:16] all right, i’m done. no, ron, don’t go! – 好吧 我的事完了 – 不 Ron 不要走
[27:18] don’t call me. 别给我打电话
[27:20] (engine starts) (susan) oh, ron! 噢 Ron!
[27:22] oh! 噢!
[27:26] ugh!
[27:28] what the hell isrong with you? 你TM怎么搞的
[27:30] i thought he was hurting you. 我以为他在伤害你
[27:32] well, he wasn’t! 他没有!
[27:35] and now my boyfriend is gone. 现在我男朋友也没了
[27:39] thank you very much. 真该谢谢你!
[27:52] okay, but the pole is your friend, okay? 好的 把钢管当成你的朋友
[27:55] push your boobs up against it. oh, i can’t. they’re new. – 用你的胸部顶住 – 不行 才隆的
[27:57] well, do something, cecile.
[27:59] i’m losing my wood down here.
[28:01] wow! that’s a kickin’ outfit. 哇哦 这身行头真棒!
[28:04] well, thank you, sweetie. 哦 谢谢你 甜心
[28:07] i clean up well for a wetback, don’t i? 我是个体面的”湿背人”(偷渡)了 不是吗?
[28:14] look, i’m not some sort of racist. 我并不是种族主义者
[28:16] i just want what’s best for my baby girl. 我只想为宝贝女儿找个好归宿
[28:19] i mean, why should i settle for middle-class mexicans 我的意思是 既然我能找到富裕的白人家庭
[28:21] when i know i can find rich white folks to adopt her? 为什么还要选一个 中产阶级的墨西哥人?
[28:25] please. do i look middle class to you? 拜托 我看起来象中产阶级?
[28:27] well, you didn’t seem all that rich in mr. beale’s office. 你看在beale先生的办公室里 看起来并不那么有钱
[28:30] i mean, when i brought up the idea of gifts
[28:32] to your husband,
[28:34] he acted like he couldn’t even afford a harley.
[28:37] so is that what it’s gonna take to change your mind–a gift?
[28:39] fine. what do you want?
[28:41] i don’t know. 我不知道
[28:47] you like jewelry? 你喜欢珠宝?
[28:49] well, here. 好吧 拿去
[28:50] are these real diamonds? 是真的钻石吗?
[28:52] honey, the one in the center is 3 karats. 亲爱的 中间那颗有3克拉
[28:55] i never touched a real diamond before. 我以前从未摸过真的钻石
[28:57] well, my husband and i can expose you 我和我丈夫能让你见识
[29:00] to a lot of nice new things. well, only if i let you have my baby. – 一大堆你从未见过的东西 – 只要我让你们领养孩子?
[29:02] well, like they say, 哈 有句话
[29:04] there’s no such thing as a free lunch. 叫”天下没有免费的午餐”
[29:11] okay. 好吧
[29:12] really? 真的?
[29:14] just like that? 就这样?
[29:15] just like that. 就这样
[29:17] of course, you probably shouldn’t tell the lawyer 当然 你最好不要告诉律师
[29:19] about our understanding, 我们的协定
[29:21] because then we’ll have to deal with percentages and all that. 因为那样的话我们就得按百分比划分了
[29:24] i always hated math. 我从来都讨厌数学
[29:32] what’s wrong? 怎么了?
[29:34] you never gave a crap that we were mexican, did you? 你并不是真的讨厌 我的墨西哥血统吧?
[29:38] not really. 没错
[29:40] so why put me through this? 那为什么那么说?
[29:42] because i thought, 因为我心想
[29:43] if it looked like you weren’t gonna get my baby 如果我表现的不大愿意把孩子给你
[29:46] that you might be just a bit more generous. 你可能会大方一些
[29:48] wow. you’re a lot smarter than i thought. 哇哦 你比我想的要聪明些
[29:52] i’m smarter than everybody thinks. 我比任何人所想的都要聪明
[30:00] where’s my mom? i’m thirsty. 我妈妈在哪儿? 我渴了
[30:03] oh, i’m sorry, honey. 哦 不好意思 亲爱的
[30:05] your mom… is in her office on a conference call, 你妈妈…在她办公室开电话会议
[30:09] and she’s busy, so you’re just gonna have to wait, okay? 她很忙 所以你要等一下 好吗?
[30:12] what’s that? 那是什么?
[30:14] that’s chocolate milk. i shouldn’t be having it. 巧克力牛奶 我本不该喝的
[30:20] have you ever had any? 你喝过吗?
[30:22] mnh-mnh.
[30:24] follow me. 跟我来
[30:27] here. go ahead, try it. 给你 来吧 尝尝
[30:30] come on, you’ll really like it. i promise. 来吧 你会喜欢的 我保证
[30:33] come on, yeah. 来吧
[30:34] all the grown-ups are drinking it. 大人都在喝
[30:37] yeah, that’s good. 对,就是这样
[30:38] just… chug it on down. 就…这样使劲吸
[30:41] good. 很好
[30:42] you like that? 你喜欢吗?
[30:46] would you like dessert or another glass of wine? 你想来份甜点还是再来一杯?
[30:49] oh, no, thank you. i have to run. just the check. 哦,不用了,谢谢 我赶时间,给我帐单就好
[30:54] i have a charity event this weekend, 这个周末我要办个慈善活动
[30:56] and i have to find a cocktail dress 所以得在商店关门之前
[30:58] before the store closes. 找件合适的鸡尾酒会晚礼服
[31:00] but everything was just yummy. 但这一切都很…美味
[31:04] (andrew) looks good on your ass. 和你的屁股很配
[31:06] thank you. yeah. 谢谢,是不错
[31:14] uh, hey, mrs. van de kamp. 呃,嘿,van de kamp夫人
[31:17] what do you think you’re doing? you’re supposed to be grounded. 你知道自己在干什么吗? 你的行为应该有所节制
[31:20] i’m, uh, buying a belt. 我,呃,在买皮带
[31:22] with what? you don’t have any money. 哪来的钱? 你根本没钱
[31:26] you took that out of my purse. give that back. 从我钱包里偷出来的?! 还给我
[31:29] we are going home. wait till i tell the judge about 你跟我回家 我要告诉法官
[31:32] you stealing my credit cards and sneaking off.
[31:34] it’s gonna do wonders for your little emancipation case.
[31:36] i don’t think you’re gonna let this get to the court. 我想你不会愿意上法庭的
[31:38] oh, and why is that? 哦 凭什么?
[31:40] because then i’d be forced to testify about my childhood. 因为我将不得不讲述我的童年经历
[31:43] so? you had one of the loveliest childhoods i’ve ever known. 哦?据我所知你有最幸福的童年
[31:46] you sure about that? 你确定吗?
[31:47] ’cause i’m staing to remember some abuse. 因为我忽然想到自己曾经被虐待
[31:50] andrew, the judge is not seriously gonna believe andrew 法官不会把你的话当真
[31:53] that i beat you. 认为我打你
[31:55] oh, i’m not talking about that kind of abuse. 哦 我指的不是这种虐待
[31:57] you know, it’s funny… 知道吗 很好玩…
[32:00] the angrier i get, 我越是生气
[32:02] the more these repressed memories start to come up. 那种痛苦的记忆就越多
[32:07] you can’t be serious. 你一定是开玩笑
[32:09] like, touching me in places you shouldn’t have… 比如摸了我你不该摸的地方…
[32:15] no one is ever gonna believe a word of that. 大家一个字也不会信
[32:18] yeah, well, you know how people are. 你知道人是怎样的
[32:21] they might say that they believe you, 他们也许会说相信你
[32:24] but… th’ll always wonder. 但是… 他们好奇心都很重
[32:29] so if i were you… 如果我是你…
[32:31] i’d back the hell off. 我就干脆不作声
[32:34] come on, justin. 走吧 justin
[32:36] i’m gonna buy you something pretty. 我给你买些漂亮东西
[32:42] justin!
[32:49] on second thought, 再三考虑后
[32:50] i will have another glass of wine. 我还是想再来一杯
[33:00] you can leave the bottle. 你可以把瓶子留下
[34:53] yeah? 谁?
[34:55] hi, it’s bree van de kamp. i didn’t know who else to call, 嗨,我是bree van de kamp 我不知道我还能找谁
[34:59] and, well, i’m in a bit of a situation. 这么说吧,我遇到点小麻烦
[35:09] well… 哦…
[35:10] (laughing) how did you get stuck like that? 你怎么会卡在这里的?
[35:12] i would rather not discuss it right now. 现在我可不想谈这些
[35:15] man, the other security guys are not gonna believe this. 我的另一个同事一定 无法相信这一幕
[35:18] do you mind? -不介意吧? -我宁愿你……
[35:22] didn’t. 不要
[35:24] your son threatened you with “repressed memories”? 你儿子用他”痛苦的回忆”威胁你?
[35:27] oh, my god, he is seriously twisted. 哦 我的天 他的心已经严重扭曲了
[35:31] i gotta meet this kid. 我得见见这个孩子
[35:33] you sound like you’re impressed. 你不是对他感兴趣了吧?
[35:35] i sorta am. 是有一点 你简直就是养了一头野兽嘛
[35:40] (scoffs) i’m raising a monster, is what i’m raising. 没错 我就是养了头野兽
[35:43] it’s no wonder i drink. 你说我能不喝酒吗?
[35:47] i don’t know why i said that. 我怎么会这么说?
[35:49] maybe it’s true. 也许因为这是事实
[35:52] no, it makes it und like i think i have a problem, 不 听起来好像我有酒精问题
[35:55] and i don’t. 其实没有
[35:57] look, i don’t wanna get into a fight or anything, 看 我知道这与我无关 我不想跟你产生争执
[36:01] but you passed out in a department store, 但是你醉倒在一家百货商店里面
[36:04] and in my way of thinking, 在我看来
[36:06] that is a problem. 这就是有问题
[36:08] tonight was a very unusual situation. 今晚跟平时不同
[36:27] i wish you could’ve known me when… 你要是以前认识我…
[36:30] rex was alive and my kids were young, 那时候rex还活着 孩子们还小
[36:33] and everything was… 一切都…
[36:35] the way it was supposed to be. 能按照想像的那样来
[36:40] i think you really would’ve liked me… so much. 我想你会喜欢我…更喜欢
[36:45] i like you just fine. 你现在这样就挺好
[36:48] really? 真的吗?
[36:55] because i don’t. 其实我并不好
[37:11] bye. 再见
[37:17] mom? 妈妈?
[37:20] andrew?
[37:47] caleb?
[37:48] hey, danielle. 嘿 danielle
[37:50] what are you doing here? 你在这儿干吗?
[37:55] happy birthday. 生日快乐
[37:59] you really have to go home. 你该回家了
[38:01] if my mom knew you were here, she’d freak. 要是我妈妈知道你在这儿 她会疯的
[38:03] don’t you want to wear it? no, i don’t. now please leave. -你想戴上吗? -不 我不想 快走吧
[38:06] i can help you with it. no! didn’t you hear me, you freak?! leave! -我帮你戴上 -不 你没听到吗?你疯了吗?滚开!
[38:37] what’s wrong? 出什么事了?
[38:40] you can tell everyone in the office to relax. 你可以告诉办公室的每个人别再担心了
[38:44] he won’t take my milk anymore. 他已经不再喝我的奶了
[38:46] already? (gasps) 已经?
[38:48] i mean, i’m sorry. 我是说 我很遗憾
[38:50] yeah, i bet. 是啊
[38:51] i mean, i’m not naive. 我是说 我并不是幼稚
[38:53] i just didn’t think it would be so soon. 我只是没想到会那么快
[38:56] oh, sweetie… 哦 亲爱的…
[38:59] i know that we wanna keep them young as long as we can, 我知道我们总希望孩子永远都这么小
[39:04] but kids grow up. 但他们始终要长大
[39:05] they just do. 这是必然的
[39:07] i know. if that’s not bad enough, 我知道 更糟的是
[39:10] now i’m gonna get fat again. 我又要变胖了
[39:12] huh? 嗯?
[39:13] breast-feeding was the only thing 哺乳是唯一
[39:15] that kept the weight off. 能保持身材的办法
[39:17] every mealtime was like doing 30 minutes of cardio. 每一次都相当于做30分钟的有氧运动
[39:21] now i’m gonna have to join a gym! 现在我不得不加入健身房了!
[39:24] wow, that is… 哦 那可真是…
[39:27] really a bummer. 很遗憾啊
[39:29] it is. 没错
[39:30] it really is. 你说的没错
[39:33] (sobbing)
[39:55] hey, uh, julie let me in. 嘿 julie让我进来的
[39:58] i can see that. 我知道
[40:00] so, what, did you run out of strangers to beat up 怎么 你现在打完了街上的陌生人
[40:03] on the street, and you’re going house to house now? 又开始挨家挨户找人打架了?
[40:06] i feel really awful about what happened. 我对我所做的事表示抱歉
[40:08] if you don’t wanna be my boyfriend, fine. 你不想做我男友 没关系
[40:10] don’t beat up the only guy who wants to volunteer for the job. 但别打我的最后一个人选
[40:13] look, i know i overreacted. 我知道我反应过激
[40:15] but come on, the way he was yelling at you? 但是他当时难道不是冲你发火吗?
[40:17] i deserved it, believe me. after what i did… 我活该 相信我 因为我…
[40:19] (sighs) god, this is such a mess. 上帝 现在真是一团糟
[40:22] he won’t even return my phone calls. 他不会再回我的电话
[40:24] what’d you do? 你做什么了?
[40:27] i said something to dr. ron before the operation, 我在手术前对ron医生说了句话
[40:30] and it just… devastated him. 把他搞得快崩溃了
[40:32] what? 说的什么?
[40:34] i can’t tell you. 我不能说
[40:36] yeah, you can. you can tell me anything. 不 你可以 你可以向我吐露任何事
[40:38] you know that. 你知道的
[40:40] mom, um, phone call. 妈妈,你的电话
[40:42] it’s dr. ron. 是ron医生
[40:43] oh? 哦?
[40:45] um… 恩…
[40:48] i need to take this. 我要接电话了
[40:49] (sighs)
[40:52] you, um, you wanna talk about this later? 你 你想稍后再谈吗?
[40:57] no. 不
[40:59] no, not really. um… 不 不想 嗯…
[41:01] what’s the point? 有什么好谈的?
[41:13] (telephone beeps)
[41:14] hi. 嗨
[41:18] at that precise moment, 就在hanson mills医生
[41:20] as dr. hanson mills was cutting yet another umbilical cord, 剪断又一条脐带的同时
[41:24] other ties were being severed all over town… 这个城镇里 还有许多纽带将被切断…
[41:29] like the one between a child and the mother 比如一个不断成长的孩子 和不想让他这么快成长的母亲
[41:32] who didn’t want him to grow up so quickly… 但孩子始终要长大…
[41:35] or the one between a case of fine wine 比如一瓶上好的葡萄酒
[41:38] and the housewife who hadn’t wanted to admit 和那个不愿承认自己有问题的主妇
[41:41] that she had a problem… 现实总是不留情面…
[41:44] or the one between a woman and the boyfriend 又比如一个女人和她的男朋友
[41:47] who couldn’t forgive her betrayal. 他无法原谅 她的背叛
[41:52] the choice to separate from what we love is painful… 选择离开我们所爱的 并不是那么容易…
[41:55] hey. how’s my girl today? 嘿,我的宝贝今天过得怎么样?
[41:59] how are both of my girls? 应该是我的两个宝贝?
[42:01] the only thing worse… 最糟的是…
[42:03] we’re doing good. we’re doing real good. 我们很好,过得非常好
[42:07] is when meone we’ve trusted makes the choice for us. 我们所深信不疑的人 帮我们做了另一个决定
[42:10] cync by lanmao www.1000fr.com
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme