Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] previously on…
[00:02] you put my kids in danger,and then you lied about it. 你不顾我孩子的安危,而且还要说谎
[00:04] Do you have some kindof problem with alcohol? 你有酗酒问题吗
[00:06] Lynette asked a loaded question. Lynette关切地提出了问题
[00:07] I’m the one who wassleeping with your son, 和你儿子偷情的人是我
[00:10] but it’s over now. 不过现在已经结束了
[00:11] No,you’re wrong. It’s noteven close to being over. 不,你错了,离结束还远着呢
[00:15] Gabrielle confessed… Gabrielle坦白了事实
[00:16] here’s your mail. 今天的信到了
[00:17] While noah’s search for zach… 而Noah对Zach的找寻…
[00:19] I worry for that boy. 我很担心那孩子
[00:21] What kind of people wouldbuy a baby from a junkie? 什么样的人会要吸毒者的孩子啊
[00:23] Played perfectly into felicia’s plot… 完全落入Felicia的掌握之中
[00:26] see that paul young hasa toy chest of his very own. 确保Paul Young有他自己的玩具箱
[00:30] For revenge. 因为她要复仇
[00:33] What made my husband paul young such a good investor 我的丈夫Paul Young之所以 能在投资界出类拔萃
[00:37] was his uncanny ability to anticipate the future… 完全离不开他那不可思议的预见性
[00:40] zach,how did youdo this? Zach,你怎么弄的?
[00:43] He foresaw the necessity of the velcro shoe. 他提前想到要给孩子穿尼龙刺粘鞋
[00:47] He predicted the advent of the $3 cup of coffee. 他预言了即食咖啡的到来
[00:52] He even anticipated the surprising boom in bottled water. 甚至还注意到了瓶装水的吵杂声
[00:57] Yeah,it’s paul young. 是的,我是Paul Young
[00:59] I’ve been reading aboutthe election results in brazil. 我在报纸上看到了巴西的选举结果
[01:02] It’s time to buy sugar. 是时候购入蔗糖了
[01:08] but the crystal ball that served paul so well in the stock market 但这套在股票市场上屡试不爽的办法
[01:12] sometimes failed him closer to home. 有时在家里并不奏效
[01:16] – Paul young? – Yeah. – 是Paul young么 – 是的
[01:17] Detective sullivan. 我是Sullivan侦探
[01:19] You need to come downtownfor questioning. 我们需要你来回答一些问题
[01:21] About what? 什么问题
[01:22] We’re investigating reportsof credit card fraud, 我们正在调查一启信用卡诈骗案
[01:24] and your name has been linkedwith several of the victims. 我们发现你和一些受害者有关
[01:27] Well,it must be some mistake. 肯定是弄错了
[01:29] Could be. 也许吧
[01:30] But we still need to go downtownand straighten it out. 不过你还是得跟我走一趟
[01:33] All right. 好吧
[01:35] Well… 那…
[01:36] how longis this gonna take? 要多长时间?
[01:38] Don’t worry about it.It’s just a mix-up. 别担心,误会而已
[01:49] Let’s go. 走吧
[01:58] What’s going on?I thought you just wanted to ask me some questions. 怎么回事,不是只问些问题么?
[02:00] – That’s after you’re booked.Booked? – Booked for what? – 登记好了就开始 – 登记?登记什么?
[02:03] You can’t book himhere anyhow,detective. 这里不能登记,长官
[02:06] Computers are down. 计算机出故障了
[02:08] We’re all full up. 我们满员了
[02:10] You gottatake him down to county. 得带他去县里
[02:11] What is going on?This is crazy. 怎么回事,简直是疯了
[02:13] I wanna call my lawyer. 我要给律师打电话
[02:14] What the hell do you guysthink you’re doing anyway? Huh? 你们这是在干什么
[02:19] This is ridiculous. 简直荒谬
[02:24] I get a phone call! 我要打电话!
[02:28] Yes,in the world of investments, 没错,在投资界
[02:30] my husband had a remarkable ability to see the future. 我丈夫的眼光非同一般
[02:34] Got a message for you,paul young. 有句话要捎给你,Paul Young
[02:39] Dierdre’s fathersaid to give you his regards. Dierdre的父亲要我给你问声好
[02:44] Aah!
[02:46] But sadly,paul didn’t see this one coming at all. 不幸的是,Paul完全没有预料到这些
[02:55] Desperate housewives Season 2 Episode 16
[02:57] Bree van de kamp
[02:58] had a weekly routine she’d been following for years. 多年来都在履行着同一套公事
[03:04] She cleaned on tuesdays. 周二打扫卫生
[03:08] She paid her bills on wednesdays. 周三付帐单
[03:12] She did her laundry on thursdays. 周四洗衣服
[03:15] And after these daily chores were completed, 这些日常琐事完毕以后
[03:18] she would reward herself with a little drink. 她总会奖赏自己一杯酒
[03:22] What bree didn’t know was this latest addition to her routine 可她没有注意到 最近的这一点变化
[03:25] had been noticed by her friends. 已经引起了她朋友们的注意
[03:28] And it had now become part of their routine to discuss it. 在一起讨论Bree 就成了她们的日常公事
[03:33] So apparently bree hada few too many and passed out. Bree很明显喝多了酒,昏了过去
[03:37] Next thing I know, I get a call at work– 紧接着,我就在公司接到了电话
[03:40] someone found my kids wandering the street. 说有人看到我家孩子跑到了大街上
[03:42] Oh,my god! 天啊
[03:43] Have you seen bree since? 那你后来有见过Bree吗
[03:45] No. I’m worried about her, 没有,我很为她担心
[03:47] but I don’t know how I’m gonna get over what she did. 但我实在不知道怎么才能原谅她
[03:58] hey,bree. 嘿,Bree
[04:00] How you doing today? 今天感觉怎么样?
[04:01] I’m really well. 很好
[04:03] Um,I just saw you all talking before lynette went off to work. 我看到Lynette上班前在跟你们聊天
[04:07] What were you all talking about? 在聊什么呢
[04:09] Oh,nothing,really. 哦,没什么
[04:10] Carlos and I are gonna go see the adoption counselor today. 我和Carlos今天打算去收养所
[04:13] I’m checking myself into the hospital. 我得去医院
[04:14] I’m finally gonna get that surgery. 总算要做手术了
[04:16] Oh. Good for you. 很好
[04:18] Did lynette mention the little tiff we had? Lynette提到我和她的那点小干戈了吗?
[04:23] Just in passing. 一带而过了
[04:24] She barely mentioned it. 她没说什么
[04:26] Because what happened was, 因为事实只是…
[04:27] I accidentally mixed my antihistamine medication with,
[04:31] you know, a little glass of wine I was having, and I- 我不小心把抗组胺剂混在了酒水里
[04:33] I fell asleep, you know,while I was… 之后我睡着了,可我当时在…
[04:35] watching her kids. 照看她的孩子
[04:38] I mean,I like a little wine with dinner, 我喜欢在用餐时喝一点酒…时不时地
[04:40] I mean,now and then. You know,who doesn’t? 可谁会不喜欢呢?
[04:43] But,uh,I mean, 可是…
[04:45] you know, to trash my entire reputation– 在背后说我的坏话就…
[04:47] oh,bree, she didn’t trash you. Honest. Bree,她没有说你的坏话,真的
[04:52] Well,good. I mean,I just– 那就好,我…
[04:53] I really wouldn’t want you to get the wrong impression. 我不想让你们产生误会
[04:56] Well,I’m–I’m going to the mall. 我正要去商场
[04:58] They’re having a white sale today. 他们今天大减价
[04:59] I think I’m gonna get a new bath mat. 我想去买个浴室防滑垫
[05:01] Oh,does anyone need one? 要一起去吗?
[05:04] – No,I’m good. – Okay,take care. – 不,没事 – 好的,回见
[05:09] Wow,did you smell the alcohol on her breath? 她喘一口气都有酒味儿,闻到了吗?
[05:13] I sure did. 当然
[05:15] Oh.
[05:17] Then our eskimo turns in the camera and says, 然后我们这位爱斯基摩人转向镜头 说到
[05:20] “polar fresh mints will give your breath
[05:22] an ‘a’-plus,too.” “用南极牌薄荷糖 你的口气也能得个A+”
[05:26] So what do you think? 怎么样
[05:29] It feels a little familiar. 感觉似曾相识
[05:33] Really? I don’t think so. 真的?不会吧
[05:34] No,I’m pretty sure the lowell group used eskimos 不,我肯定Lowell集团已经 用过爱斯基摩人的点子了
[05:36] in a deodorant commercial they had last month. Remember? 就是他们上个月做的那个除臭剂广告 记得吗
[05:39] Oh,this is completely different. 这完全不一样
[05:40] Those were jock eskimos competing in the iditarod. 他们的爱斯基摩人刚刚上大学
[05:42] Our eskimo’s trying to,you know, 我们的爱斯基摩人已经在…
[05:44] patch things up with his wife. 处理婚姻生活了
[05:45] Yeah. No,I get the subtle distinction. 恩,我看到了这些小改动
[05:49] I think we can do better. 我觉得有改善的余地
[05:51] Okay? So,sally,you’re up. 好吗? 好了,Sally,轮到你了
[05:53] What do you got for me? 有什么好点子
[06:01] Hey. 嘿
[06:02] Hey. 嘿
[06:02] “I got the subtle distinction”? “我看到了这些小改动”?
[06:05] What was that about? 你搞什么
[06:06] If you really wanna do this now, shut the door. 如果非要现在说,那就关门
[06:09] Okay,sure, I was a little bitchy. 好吧,我刚才的确有点苛刻了
[06:10] But you know why? You did a half-ass job in there. 可你知道为什么吗 因为你完全没有全身心投入
[06:13] Hey,you may not like my idea, 嘿,也许我的创意你不喜欢
[06:14] but you can’t say I didn’t work hard. 可也不至于说我没努力吧
[06:16] Oh,please. 拜托
[06:18] I live with you. 咱们住在一起
[06:19] Last night, when you should’ve been trying to make that pitch work, 昨天晚上你本该在工作
[06:22] you were watching the game. 可你却在看球赛
[06:23] I wasn’t watching the game. 我才没有
[06:24] I saw you! 我都看见了
[06:25] What,okay,now I can’t check the score? 我看看比分还不行了?
[06:27] Are you saying you gave your heart and soul to that eskimo pitch? 你敢说你在爱斯基摩那个项目上尽全力了?
[06:30] I worked really hard on that pitch. 我已经很卖力了
[06:33] 可你有100%投入吗
[06:36] Well,exactly. So? Big deal. 你看吧,有什么大不了的
[06:38] Go work up some new ideas, 再想些新点子出来
[06:40] and then we’ll go over it during lunch. 我们午饭的时候再讨论
[06:43] Okay? 好吗
[06:46] You’re the boss. 谁让你是老板呢
[06:49] Yes,i am. 我的确是啊
[06:54] Hey. 嘿
[06:55] Susan.
[06:56] Good to see you again. 见到你真高兴
[06:58] I’m really looking forward to your surgery. 我很期待你的手术
[07:00] And I’m really hoping you’re a lefty. 那我很希望你是左撇子
[07:02] Nope. I can’t even write my name. 不是,我连名字都写不好
[07:04] But that’s what I get for throwing my kid a roller-skating party. 给孩子开一场溜冰派对就是这个下场
[07:08] Funny. So what about my surgery? 有意思,那我的手术怎么办
[07:10] Oh,I’ll still do it. 哦,我还会做的
[07:12] With dr. Ron’s help,of course. 当然是在Ron医生的协助下
[07:14] Dr. Cunningham will be standing right beside me. Cunningham医生会在旁边指导我
[07:16] With my hands and his brain, 我的手艺,加上他的经验
[07:17] you got the best parts of both of us. 我俩的长处都被你用上了
[07:19] Then I’m on board. 那我就放心了
[07:21] We’re keeping you under observation, so, 我们得把你留下来观察
[07:22] hopefully, we’ll operate tomorrow. 希望明天就可以上手术台了
[07:25] Uh,if you don’t mind, 如果不介意的话
[07:26] I’d like a minute to consult with my patient. 我有些事要和病人单独谈
[07:28] Oh! Right, your,um,little thing. 哦,对了,那件事
[07:34] What “little thing”? 什么事?
[07:36] Um,well,it was–it was gonna be a surprise,but… 本来是想给你一个惊喜 不过…
[07:42] Oh,my god, 天啊
[07:44] they’re beautiful. 好美啊
[07:48] Um,look,I’ve been thinking about us 你看,我仔细考虑过我们俩
[07:51] a lot lately– 尤其是最近
[07:52] about putting this operation behind us and where we’ll go from there. 想着怎样才能忘掉这次手术 还有我们的今后…
[07:55] Our future… 我们的未来…
[07:57] together. 一起的未来
[08:00] And I really suck at putting my emotions into words, which is,um, 我实在不善于言表
[08:03] it’s why I wrote it all down. 所以我都写了下来
[08:05] There’s a card. 上面有张卡片
[08:06] Oh. 哦
[08:08] Uh,but you can’t read it. 不过现在不能看
[08:10] Not–not while I’m here anyway. 我在场的时候绝对不能看
[08:11] It’s way,way too stressful. 实在太困难
[08:13] Um,I am going to go now. 我得走了
[08:24] Wow. 哇
[08:28] Wow. 哇
[08:31] Oh,he’s so romantic. 他太浪漫了
[08:35] May I? 能给我看看吗
[08:37] Oh,it’s sort of private. 哦,可这是私人信件
[08:40] Well,I did help him pick out the flowers. 不过花是我帮他挑的
[08:42] Oh. Um… 那…
[08:46] okay. 好吧
[08:52] There’s more on the back. 背面还有
[09:02] so how does this work? 要做些什么
[09:03] Do we flip through a catalog or something? 有目录什么的给我们看看吗
[09:05] I wish it was that easy. 我也希望能那么简单
[09:07] You have to understand,for every baby, 请你们理解,对于一个孩子来说
[09:09] there are ten coupleswho want it. 平均有十对家长想要领养
[09:10] You don’t choose your child.The birth mother chooses you. 所以不是你选孩子 而是孩子的生母挑选你们
[09:14] Really? 是嘛
[09:15] So what do you thinkour chances are? 那你觉得我们的机会有多大?
[09:17] We will do anythingthat we need to do. 要我们做什么都可以
[09:20] Well,your typical birth motheris usually a young girl, 孩子的生母通常都是年轻女性
[09:23] and she’ll just wanna make sureyou’re quality people. 她想把孩子托付给可以信赖的家庭
[09:25] Now to show her that, 为了赢取她的信任
[09:26] you’ll be putting togethera parent portfolio. 就必须表现出你们会尽到家长的职责
[09:28] What’s that? 什么意思?
[09:29] Family pictures,character references, 像全家福,性格魅力…
[09:32] that kind of stuff. 诸如此类
[09:33] So,um,we’re auditioningto be parents? 也就是要面试我们咯?
[09:37] I guessyou could say that. 可以这么说
[09:39] So just to be clear, 那么简单地说
[09:40] some slutty cheerleader getsknocked up by the soccer coach 就因为某个淫荡的啦啦队长 被足球教练搞大了肚子
[09:43] behind the localgas ‘n gulp,and she is going to make sure we’re quality people? 她就有资格跑来面试我们?
[09:51] you don’t needto answer that. 这个问题不用回答了
[10:01] You know,you don’thave to hide it from me. 不用左藏右躲的
[10:03] Hmm? 恩?
[10:04] Drinking.It doesn’t bother me. 我是指酒,我不反对
[10:06] Oh,I wasn’thiding anything. 哦,我这不是藏着
[10:08] I was simply… 我只是在…
[10:10] enjoying the day. 享受时光
[10:12] What you want? 什么事
[10:13] Well,um,masonwas my ride to school. 我一直坐Mason的车去上学
[10:16] And his dad’smoving them to tucson so… 不过他跟着他爸搬到了Tucson 所以…
[10:19] oh,well,if you needa ride to school, I’m happy to drive you. 如果你要去学校,我可以送你
[10:22] No,that’s not what I want.I want a car. 我不是这个意思,我想要辆车
[10:25] Well,then I suggestyou get a job. 那我建议你去工作
[10:27] Why should I go work my ass offat some fast food place
[10:30] when I can already affordwhat I want? 既然我的钱已经够了 为什么还要到快餐店拚死拚活
[10:33] Andrew,we’re not touchingyour trust fund. Andrew,你的信托基金不能动啊
[10:36] – It’s my money.- Not until you’re 21. – 但钱是我的 – 21岁以前不是
[10:38] And if I had my way, you wouldn’t get your handson it until you’re 50. 如果要我决定,你50岁以前 我都不会让你动用一分钱
[10:41] I mean,we both know you’regonna waste every penny of it. 我们都清楚 钱到了你手上肯定都浪费了
[10:45] Why are youbeing like this? 你为什么要这样
[10:49] Because,sweetheart, 因为…亲爱的…
[10:49] it is my job to teach youabout responsibility, 我有责任让你学会履行职责
[10:53] setting goals,delayed gratification. 学会确立人生目标,学会先劳后享
[10:57] What do you knowabout delayed gratification? 你知道什么叫先劳后享?
[10:59] It’s not even noon, yet you’re already onyour third glass of wine. 还不到中午,你已经喝了3杯了
[11:03] You know,on second thought, I won’t be driving youto school. 仔细想想,我还是不送你去上学了
[11:05] The walk will do you good. 走一走对你有好处
[11:07] Mom,I’m not kidding around. 妈,我没开玩笑
[11:09] I want my money. 我要钱
[11:10] The answer is no. 我的回答是‘不’
[11:12] Well,aren’t we a mean old drunk?
[11:18] Whatever that wassupposed to teach me, 不管你这是要教我什么
[11:20] considerthe lesson learned. 就当我学会了
[11:30] oh. Whoo.
[11:31] What are you doing here? 你来这儿干吗
[11:32] I’m just enjoying the silkysmooth moves of dr. Ron. 我只是看看Ron医生的甜言蜜语
[11:35] Or should I say,”dr. Love”? 或者应该叫他“爱人医生”?
[11:37] – Give me that. Aah!- This is my favorite– – 还给我 – 这段我最喜欢 —
[11:40] “I can’t wait to bein the operating room with you “我已等不及走进手术室”
[11:42] “so I cantouch your heart, “触碰你的心灵”
[11:44] “because you’ve alreadytouched mine so deeply.” “因为你已经深深触动了我”
[11:47] Okay,that part sounds betterwhen you don’t read it out loud. 好吧,你不读出来的时候 这段话本来挺好听的
[11:49] And what are you doingreading it anyway? 而且你读它干吗?
[11:50] Those are dr. Ron’s private thoughts. 那是Ron医生的心里话
[11:52] Yeah,I got that. 恩,我知道
[11:54] You know,I sense that he really likes you,susie. 我感觉他的确很喜欢你,Susie
[11:56] So? 那又怎么样
[11:57] So do you really like him? 那你喜欢他么?
[11:59] Of course I do. 当然喜欢
[12:00] He’s smart and funny and kind. 他聪明、风趣、而且善良
[12:04] Smart,funny,kind. 聪明、风趣、善良
[12:05] I don’t hear the word”love” in there. 我可没听出爱意
[12:07] Well,that’s a big word. 爱是个很庄重的词
[12:09] We just started dating,and we have a connection, 我们刚开始约会,我们有一种默契
[12:11] and I’m gonna follow it throughand see where it goes. 我会跟着这种感觉,看看有何发展
[12:14] Oh,I get it.You’re gonna string him along till you feelsomething you don’t 我懂了,你会一直拴住他 直到没有感觉为止
[12:18] and waste the next five yearsof your life. 并为此浪费5年的时间
[12:20] As opposed to the 12I wasted on you? 相比之下我浪费在你身上的是12年
[12:23] Why are we talkingabout this? 我们为什么要谈这些
[12:25] I don’t recallasking you your opinion. 我好像从没有问过你的意见
[12:27] Because we’re marriedand I have certain rights, 因为我们是一家人 我享有某些权利
[12:30] and one of themis the right to badger you. 其中之一就是烦扰你
[12:32] Okay,you know,you can leave now. 好了,你可以走了
[12:34] I wish I could M.R.I. Your soul– 我真希望能透视你的灵魂
[12:36] out! 出去
[12:39] it’s not funny. 这不好玩
[12:42] hey,watch out for my wife.She’s on a tear. 嘿,当心我老婆,她在火头上呢
[12:48] Oh,here’s one we tookon vacation. 这张是我们在度假
[12:53] Hmm. Gaby,these pictureshave to be wholesome. Gaby,我们得选那些健康向上的照片
[12:55] They gotta say… 必须让他们觉得…
[12:57] “these people will doa great job raising a child.” “这家人能把我的孩子抚养好”
[13:01] So? 那怎么了?
[13:02] So you’re topless. 可你没穿上衣
[13:04] Yeah,but it’s st. Barts, 没错,可那毕竟是裸体海滩啊
[13:05] and your hands are coveringmy naughty parts. 而且你的手还遮住了我的重要部位
[13:08] Do you mean the handthat’s holding the tequila shot, 你是指拿着龙舌兰酒那支?
[13:11] or the one that’s holdingthe cuban cigar? 还是握着古巴雪茄那支?
[13:13] Yeah,that was a good trip. 那真是次难忘的旅行
[13:15] Gaby!
[13:17] – Fine. We won’t use it. – We can’t use any of ’em. – 好吧,不选这张 – 哪张都不能选
[13:20] Every single pictureof the two of us, 这里面每一张照片
[13:21] we’re either drinkingor smoking or naked. 要么就是在抽烟喝酒 要么就是在暴露
[13:24] So we like to have fun. I mean,who doesn’t understand that 我们不过是有点贪玩
[13:26] better than an unwed,knocked-up teenager? 那些未婚的年轻妈妈最理解这一点了
[13:30] This is serious. 这是正经事
[13:31] If we can’t sell ourselvesas good people… 如果不能让人家相信我们是好人…
[13:37] well,then we’ll justhave to find someone who can do it for us. 那就必须找其他人帮忙
[13:41] So you want me to,uh… 这么说你们是要我…
[13:44] pitch you as parents? 把你们包装成好家长?
[13:45] You’re in advertising.You can do it. 你是做广告的嘛,肯定能行
[13:47] Just write usa character reference saying we’re greatwith kids. 只要把我们描写得很适合带孩子就行了
[13:52] Oh,this is for you. 哦,这是送给你的
[13:53] Oh. Well,you don’thave to bribe me. 哦,没必要贿赂我嘛
[13:55] We’re all friends here.(Chuckles) 大家都是朋友
[13:57] keeping that in mind,would it also be okay if we wereyour kids’ godparents? 既然这样,那说我们是你家孩子 的名义双亲也可以吗
[14:02] Oh! Uh… I guess. 噢!呃 我想行
[14:04] Great,and can we take somefake pictures to document it? 太好了 我们能照些照片来记载下这一刻吗?
[14:09] I don’t supposeyou brought a corkscrew? 你恐怕没带开瓶器吧
[14:12] You didn’t have a warrant,and if you don’t arrest him, 你没有许可 如果你不抓他
[14:14] then you gotta tell mewhat he wants. 那你得告诉我他要什么
[14:17] Hello,mike. 你好 Mike
[14:18] Felicia,what are you doing here? Felicia 你在这干嘛?
[14:20] Oh,I left in such a rush. 噢 我离开的太匆忙了
[14:21] There was a lot of old businessI forgot to wrap up. 有许多旧事我忘记处理了
[14:24] Well,it must bepretty important business, 一定是很重要的事情
[14:27] gets you to moveback in next door to the man you think murdered your sister. 才能让你搬回你觉得 谋杀了你妹妹的男人的隔壁
[14:30] It’s funnyyou should mention paul. 你这么说Paul真是好笑
[14:32] You know,the police cameand took him away last night. 你知道吗 警察昨晚来把他带走了
[14:35] The police? 警察?
[14:37] And from the waythey were manhandling him, 从他们推他的方式
[14:39] ooh,I don’t thinkhe’ll be back anytime soon. 我想他不会很快就回来了
[14:42] (Zach) no,I just wannatalk to him,that’s all… 不 我只是想和他说话 就这样
[14:50] what the hell’sgoing on? 到底发生什么了?
[14:52] It’s noneof your concern,mike. 与你无关 Mike
[14:54] You listen to me,if anythinghappens to paul young– 你听我说 如果Paul Young发生了什么事
[14:56] it already happened. 已经发生了
[14:59] Hours ago. 几个小时之前
[15:02] He’s dead? 他死了?
[15:04] Like I said, 就像我说的
[15:05] it’s none of your concern. 不是你该过问的事
[15:07] Maybe you don’t get it,noah.You screwed up. 也许你没搞懂我的意思 Noah 你把事情弄糟了
[15:10] You just killedthe most important person in your grandson’s life. 你刚杀死了你孙子生命中最重要的人
[15:13] Do you think he’s gonna haveanything to do with you once he finds out? 你觉得当他发现你做的事后 他还会想和你扯上关系吗?
[15:16] And believe me, 相信我
[15:18] I’ll make sure he finds out. 我保证他会发现的
[15:30] So,honey,the meat loaf–it’s,um,it’s a little burnt. 哦 甜心 这个肉馅糕- 它有点烧糊了
[15:34] Oh,right,I was talkingto susan on the phone, 噢 当时我正和Susan讲电话
[15:36] and I left it in a little longerthan I should’ve. Sorry. 我把它放锅里时间长些了 对不起
[15:39] It’s okay. (Sighs) 没事
[15:43] is it that bad? 有那么糟吗?
[15:44] No. No,not bad at all. 不 不 一点都不
[15:47] Oh,good. 恩 好
[15:48] Parker,don’t put your elbowson the table. Come on. Parker别把你的胳膊放在桌上 快点
[15:51] But you’d agreeit wasn’t your best effort. 不过你答应你不会全力放在工作上的
[15:53] Huh? 什么?
[15:55] The meal,the taskyou agreed to take on. 做饭 你答应负责的任务
[15:57] 你答应不会全心放在上面 对吧?
[16:01] Tom,if you’re gonnamake a point, Tom 如果你想说什么
[16:02] why don’t you do it nowbefore I hurl the plate at you? 最好现在就在说出来 别等我拿盘扔你
[16:05] 没人能一直全心投入 因为他们不可能做不到
[16:07] It is impossible. 那是不可能的
[16:09] You do the best you can withthe time and energy you have. 在你时间和精力有限的情况下 只需做到最好
[16:12] Stop right there.This is meat loaf. (Chuckles) 别说了 这只是肉馅糕
[16:14] your presentationwas business. 你说的是生意
[16:17] You’re saying the clientdeserves more effort than your own family? 你是说客户比你自己的家人 还值得你放更多精力?
[16:27] Okay. 好
[16:28] So if I apologizefor upsetting you at work, 如果我为工作时让你难堪了而向你道歉的话
[16:32] can we get past itand enjoy our meal? 我们能不说这个了 继续吃饭吗?
[16:34] Absolutely. 当然
[16:37] I’m sorry.I’m sorry. I am sorry. 对不起 对不起 对不起
[16:41] Thanks. 谢谢
[16:46] So,boys,how do you enjoy the meat loaf? 孩子们 肉馅糕怎么样?
[16:49] It’s a little salty. 有点咸
[16:50] (Preston) yeah. 嗯
[16:51] Just eat it. 吃吧
[16:58] there. 好了
[16:59] Perfect. 完美
[17:04] All right. 好了
[17:20] all right,one more time. 好了 再来一次
[17:21] What? 什么?
[17:22] Yeah. 对
[17:23] Dude,I don’t wannamess up your face. 老兄 我可不想打破你的脸
[17:25] Do you love me? 你爱我吗?
[17:28] Then do what I tell you. 那就照我的话去做
[17:38] Rough day. 艰难的一天
[17:39] Yeah. 是阿
[17:41] I wonder if there’s any way thatwe can turn it around still. 我想知道有没什么办法 能使它变好些
[17:49] Good question. 好问题
[17:51] But what to do?What to do? 不过 怎么做呢 怎么做呢
[17:53] Yeah. 对啊
[18:11] Hi! What’s up? 嗨! 怎么了?
[18:13] Why do you keep trying to do that? 你干吗一直想那么做?
[18:15] – What? – Trying to get on top. – 什么? – 想到上面去
[18:16] Of you? No,I’m not. 你上面? 不 我没有
[18:18] You were pushing on me likeyou were trying to sack me. 你一直推我 就像你要压住我
[18:20] I felt it. 我感觉到了
[18:21] Are you serious? 你说真的?
[18:22] Tom,I wasn’t doing anything.I was just going for it. Tom 我什么也没做 我只是想主动点
[18:26] I was just lost in the moment.Oh,come on! 我只不过是太投入了 来嘛
[18:29] Come on,this is silly.I don’t wanna argue. 快点 这很傻 我不想争这个
[18:33] I mean,unless it turns you on. 我的意思是 除非这样让你兴奋
[18:36] Does it? ‘Cause thenI’m all about it,baby. 兴奋了吗?我现在可正在这样做 宝贝
[18:46] What–what was that? 什么 这是干嘛?
[18:47] What–what was what? 什么?什么是什么?
[18:48] You were bracing. 你支起来了
[18:49] You were bracing with your leg. 你用脚支起来了
[18:51] I was tryingto lie on top of you, 我正试着躺到你上面
[18:52] and you were bracing yourselfagainst the mattress 而你抵住床垫
[18:54] so you didn’thave to get on your back. 这样你就不用躺着
[18:56] Try and deny it.Try and deny it. You can’T. 否认阿 否认阿 你做不到
[18:58] Okay,okay,can I just mention you’re talking like a crazy person? 好好 我觉得你现在说话像疯子
[19:01] You can’t give it upfor a second,can you? 你就不能停一下吗?
[19:03] You always haveto call the shots. Always. 你总是要操控一切 一直都是
[19:06] Is this aboutme being boss again? 又是关于我当你上司的事吗?
[19:09] You gotta get over it. 你得克服它
[19:13] That’s exactly my point. 这就是我要说的
[19:15] Exactly. 一点不差
[19:16] You are notjust my boss at the office. 你不只在办公室是我的上司
[19:18] You’re my boss everywhere. 在任何地方你都是我的上司
[19:20] Oh,that’s ridiculous. 噢 这太荒谬了
[19:22] You run the show. 你是主演
[19:23] You run the show,and I’m along for the ride. 你是主演 而我是凑热闹的
[19:25] I just pushthe little shopping cart, 我只不过推着小小的购物车
[19:27] let the woman do all the driving. 让女人开车吧
[19:29] – Tom… – I’m the caddy husband. – 我是你的球童
[19:32] I carry your clubs. 我拿着你的球杆
[19:36] I am so sorry you feel that way, 真抱歉你是这种感受
[19:38] but you cannotput that on me. 但你不能怪我
[19:42] This is your life. 这是你的生活
[19:43] You wanna run it? 你想主导它?
[19:45] Then step on up. 那你就上阿
[19:47] You wanna drive? 你想开车?
[19:49] Grab the steering wheel. 那就捉住方向盘阿
[19:50] I mean– what elseam I supposed to say? 我是说-我还应该说什么?
[19:56] I’m gonnacheck on the kids. 我去看看孩子
[20:08] Time to checkyour blood pressure. 该量你的血压了
[20:09] Oh,sure. 好的
[20:14] Oh,that’s a little tight.Does it have to be that tight? 噢 有点紧 非得这么紧吗?
[20:17] – Yes. – Oh. – 是的 – 哦
[20:26] okay. Ow,ow. That’s actuallystarting to be painful. 好了 嗷 开始疼了
[20:29] Really?That surprises me. 真的?真让我吃惊
[20:31] I just assumedyou were dead inside. 我还以为你内部已经死了
[20:33] Ow! Ow! What the hellare you doing? 嗷!嗷!你到底在干嘛?
[20:36] I told myself to stayout of this,but I can’T. 我告诉我自己别缠和进来 但我不能
[20:38] I know that you’re married. 我知道你结婚了
[20:40] I am not! 我没有!
[20:41] Really? Hmm,’cause that manthat came to see you yesterday,he saidyou’re his wife. 真的?哼 因为昨天来看你的男人说 你是他妻子
[20:46] Oh! Yeah,oh… 噢!是…
[20:47] no,no,he just said that’cause we used to be married. 不 不 你这么说是因为我们以前结过婚
[20:50] It’s just a force of habit. 只不过是习惯的原因
[20:51] Oh,that explainseverything. 哦 这倒解释了一切
[20:52] Except that I checkedyour insurance forms,and you’re still married. 我还检查了你的保险单 你还是已婚
[20:55] So that makes youa lying,adulterous skank. 你这个说谎通奸的烂货
[20:58] Oh,no. No,no.No,no,nurse hisel. 不不不 Hisel护士
[21:00] Ow,ow,ow,ow!Ow,nurse hisel! 嗷嗷嗷嗷 Hisel护士!
[21:05] Ugh! Nurse–oh! 护士 嗷!
[21:12] Nurse hisel,I can explain. Hisel护士 我可以解释
[21:15] Can you,skank? 你能吗 烂货?
[21:16] Yes. Okay. 是的
[21:18] I am married,but it’s only because my insurance ran out. 我还是已婚 全是因为我的保险用完了
[21:21] My ex-husband hasa really good coverage plan, 我的前夫保险完好
[21:24] so he said thathe would remarry me 他说如果我们再婚
[21:26] so I couldget my operation. 我就能动手术了
[21:27] Only I didn’twanna tell dr. Ron 我之所以不没告诉Ron医师
[21:29] ’cause I didn’t want himto be an accomplice to fraud. 因为我不想他成为诈保案的从犯
[21:33] So you’re what… 这么说你是在…
[21:35] protecting him? 保护他?
[21:36] Yeah. It–yes,I am. 是的 是的
[21:41] Okay. 好吧
[21:43] As long as you’re nottwo-timing him. 你没欺骗他就好
[21:45] He feelsso strongly about you. 他对你可是真心的
[21:47] I know. I read the card. 我知道 留言卡片我也看了
[21:50] But did you readbetween the lines? 那你看出字里行间的意思了吗?
[21:52] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[21:53] Okay,I shouldn’t betelling you this, 哦 我本不应该告诉你的
[21:55] but when we were picking outthe flowers for you, 不过在我们为你选花的时候
[21:58] he said that he was working upthe courage to say he loves you. 他说他要鼓足勇气对你说那三个字
[22:03] Really? 真的?
[22:03] Yes! 是的!
[22:05] But you haveto act surprised,okay? 到时候你得装作很吃惊的样子
[22:07] Oh,yeah,I’ll be surprised. 哦 我会的
[22:10] So I guess we have the wholeinsurance thing worked out. 那么保险这事就算过去了?
[22:13] Oh! Pfft. Don’t worryabout that. Please. 哦 别担心了
[22:17] Who am I to cast stones? 我干吗搬起石头砸自己的脚呢?
[22:18] I mean,heck… 要知道
[22:20] I didn’t passmy nurse’s exam. 我当初根本没通过护士资格考试
[22:23] They didn’t even ask me! 他们压根没问
[22:35] Andrew,did I hear the bell? Andrew 是不是有人敲门?
[22:38] Oh,hello. 哦 你好
[22:39] I’m samuel bormanis.I’m here to see andrew. 我叫samuel bormanis 我是来见andrew的
[22:41] Oh,okay.Are you a friend of andrew’s? 哦 你是andrew的朋友?
[22:44] I’m his lawyer. 我是他的律师
[22:45] His lawyer? Well,why on earthwould andrew need a lawyer? 他的律师?andrew干吗要律师?
[22:48] Here you go,sam. 你来了 sam
[22:52] honey,what happened to– to your face? 宝贝 你的脸怎么了?
[22:57] I… 我…
[22:58] you hit me. 是被你打的
[23:00] Don’t you remember? 你不记得了?
[23:04] For the record,I did not punch my son. 我事先声明 我绝对没有打我儿子
[23:06] I slapped himwith an open palm. 我只是抽了他一耳光
[23:09] Yeah,but,mom,the thing is, 是的 可是 妈妈
[23:11] when you drink,you don’t knowyour own strength. 你都喝醉了 就不知道下手有多重了
[23:14] This is ridiculous. 这太可笑了
[23:15] Can’t you seethis is a performance? 你看不出他是在装的吗?
[23:17] Mrs. Van de kamp,I’ve heard enough. Van de kamp夫人 我不想再听下去了
[23:19] Clearly,this environment isa highly dysfunctional one. 很明显 这个环境实在太差了
[23:22] Andrew has retained my services in order to pursuea healthier living situation. Andrew寻求我的帮助 是为了获得更好的健康的生活环境
[23:27] And what might that be? 什么生活环境?
[23:28] I,um,I wanna be emancipated. 我 我要求不再受父母管束
[23:31] Emancipated? 脱离父母监管?
[23:33] As an emancipated minor,andrew would be able to live on his own. 作为一个脱离监管的未成年人 andrew将独立生活
[23:36] He’d still go to school,of course, 当然 他还会继续上学
[23:37] but he’d be releasedfrom all adult supervision. 但是他将脱离任何成年人的监管
[23:41] Well,that’s the silliest thingI’ve ever heard of. 这简直愚蠢之至
[23:44] How wouldhe support himself? 他怎么养活自己?
[23:46] Well,he’d be in completecontrol of his own finances. 他自己管自己的财务
[23:53] So that’s what this is about–your trust fund? 说了半天 原来是为了你的个人基金的事
[23:56] Obviously,we’d all prefer not to go to family court, 当然 我们都不愿意看到大家对簿公堂
[24:01] but with the violenceand your D.U.I. Charge, 不过鉴于你有暴力倾向和酒后驾车的记录
[24:04] it could get ugly. 就算闹上法庭也不会好看的
[24:07] Uh,mr. Bormanis, Bormanis先生
[24:09] I’ll need a little timeto think about this. 我需要时间考虑一下
[24:11] You have 24 hours. 我给你24小时
[24:23] boy,it really lookslike we’re having a good time. 看上去我们还真开心
[24:25] I sure hope this works. 这次肯定成了
[24:27] Well,as long as they don’tmake me play guitar, 只要别让我真去弹吉他
[24:29] I thinkwe’re home free. 肯定没问题
[24:33] Mr. And mrs. Solis,rhoda can see you now. Solis夫妇 rhoda要见你们
[24:47] Wow! 哇!
[24:49] It looks like you spendlots of time with these kids. 你们和孩子们还真待了很长时间
[24:52] Oh,we take our rolesas godparents very seriously. 我们很珍惜做名义父母的机会
[24:54] – Don’t we,honey? – Mm-hmm. Yes. – 是嘛 亲爱的 – 恩 是啊
[24:57] Oh,they’re precious.What are their names? 他们真可爱 都叫什么名字?
[25:02] Parker and,uh… Parker 还有…
[25:05] porter,uh… porter,呃…
[25:08] and,uh… 呃…
[25:11] well,they’re all p’S.It is super cute. 反正都是P开头的 特别可爱
[25:15] One sec.Do you need me,helen? 等一下 什么事 helen?
[25:18] Hello,gabrielle. 你好啊 gabrielle
[25:20] Carlos.
[25:23] I didn’t knowyou were adopting. 我还不知道你们要领养孩子
[25:28] Preston!
[25:29] The other one’s nameis preston. 还有一个孩子叫preston
[25:33] helen,you work here? helen 你在这工作?
[25:35] You all know each other? 你们认识?
[25:37] What a small world. It sure is. -世界真小啊 -是啊
[25:39] Mrs. Solis hired my sonto do her yard work. Solis夫人曾雇我儿子打点他们家草坪
[25:43] And also,she would rape him. 她还差点要和我儿子上床
[25:46] Okay,first of all,it was statutory, 首先协议符合法律规定
[25:48] and it happenedso long ago. 其次那是好久以前的事了
[25:50] Was it? I thinkit was only about a year ago. 是嘛 我记得是大约1年前的事
[25:53] No,it was a year, 不 是正好1年
[25:55] because it was right beforeyour husband went to prison on slave labor charges. 就在你丈夫因怂恿他人做苦役的罪名 被收监坐牢之前
[26:00] Rhoda,if you don’t mind, Rhoda 你不介意的话
[26:02] I think I’ll handlethe solis case myself. 我想亲自过问solis夫妇领养一事
[26:04] I’d like to make it my top priority.Okay. 我会当作重中之重来办的
[26:07] Oh,and,um,gabrielle,don’t bother trying to contact 呃 gabrielle 你也别费心联系
[26:10] any other adoption agenciesin the area. 其他领养机构了
[26:13] I’ll make surethey know all about you. 我会让他们都知道你的情况的
[26:22] I think I haveto break up with dr. Ron. 我觉得我得和Ron医师分手了
[26:24] What? Why? 什么?为什么?
[26:26] Because he’s a gem. 因为他太好了
[26:28] And apparentlyhe loves me. 而且他也爱我
[26:31] I’m sorry.I’m not following. 不好意思 我没听明白
[26:33] Lynette,he is everything Lynette 他就是
[26:34] I could possibly wantin a boyfriend, 我心目中的完美男友
[26:36] and I just don’t knowif I feel that… 我不知道我是否感觉到了那种…
[26:40] spark. 爱情火花
[26:41] You know,and I really want to. 我很想有那种感觉
[26:43] Aw,sweetie. 哦 甜心
[26:44] And he keeps telling mehow special I am 他一直对我说我是多么的特别
[26:46] and how muchI mean to him… 我对他十分重要…
[26:47] how he wants to holdmy beating heart in his hand. 他多想手托我的心
[26:54] Maybe it’s because I just haven’tfelt that thunderbolt yet. 也许是因为我还没感觉到心灵的“雷电”震撼
[26:57] You know,with mike,it hit me.With karl,it his me. Mike就击中了我 Karl也是
[27:00] I didn’t have to worryabout how I felt 我无需担心自己的感受如何
[27:01] becausethe thunderbolt told me. 因为那一击就说明了问题
[27:04] Yeah,yeah.Gotta love the thunderbolt. 是啊 就是喜欢这种感觉
[27:07] Do I,though? I mean,I do 我呢?我也喜欢
[27:10] But I don’ttrust it anymore. 但是我不能信这种感觉
[27:11] You know,those relationshipsturned out to be disasters. 因为靠这种感觉带来的关系现在都成了灾难
[27:14] Maybe I shouldstick it out with dr. Ron, 也许我应该继续和Ron医师交往
[27:16] and I should try heading downa road that’s growing and slower 继续走在爱情的道路上
[27:21] intoa sort of kind of love that would sustain itselffor 50 years. Right? 也许慢慢地会持续50年之久 对吗?
[27:25] Stability,comfort,endurance–I deserve that. 稳定 安逸 持久 我应该拥有这些
[27:28] Oh,yes!Of course you do. 哦 是的 当然
[27:34] Still,you gotta lovethe thunderbolt. 不过的确很喜欢雷击的感觉
[27:36] That’s not helpful. 别说那些没用的
[27:38] Sorry. 对不起
[27:41] Ah,this is a sign. 这是个征兆
[27:42] Will you shut up? 你能不能闭嘴?
[27:43] We lost a baby,found outwe can’t conceive another one, 我们失去了一个孩子 又发现不能生孩子了
[27:45] and ran into helen rowlandat an adoption agency. 结果又在领养所遇到了helen rowland
[27:49] God is obviouslytrying to tell us something. 上帝似乎是在要告诉我们什么
[27:51] Carlos,we’re catholics,okay? Carlos 我们是天主教徒
[27:53] God is pretty johnny one note on the whole subjectof procreation. 上帝对于如何生育根本没什么好见解嘛! (指玛利亚圣灵怀胎一事)
[27:56] Hey,and will you stopwith this defeatist attitude? 请你别一副垂头丧气的样子 好吗?
[27:59] Okay,do you wanta baby or not? 你到底还想不想要孩子了?
[28:00] I think it’s time that we facedreality– 我觉得我们应该面对现实–
[28:02] we’re bad people,and we probably don’teven deserve to be parents. 我们根本就是坏人 不配为人父母
[28:05] Well,then who the hell does? 那谁配啊?
[28:07] I mean,look at all the idiotspopping kids. 你看看现在的年轻人
[28:10] Okay,they’re not any morequalified than we are. 比起我们来 他们也好不到哪去
[28:13] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[28:14] Look,carlos…
[28:17] it doesn’t matterwhat we’ve done in our past. 我们过去的所作所为并不重要
[28:19] Being a parentmeans rising to the occasion, 为人父母就是要随时面临并解决难题
[28:21] and that’s exactlywhat we’re gonna do when we bring our baby home. 我们有了孩子后更要如此
[28:26] This is the first time I really felt likeyou wanted to have a baby. 这是我第一次觉得你很想要孩子
[28:32] (Sighs)well,this is the first time someone told meI couldn’t have one. 这是我第一次听人告诉我 我不能有自己的孩子
[28:40] Okay,so whatare we gonna do? 好吧 我们该怎么办?
[28:43] I mean,no adoption agencyis gonna touch us now. 现在没有哪个收养机构愿意给我们联系了
[28:47] There are waysto get babies,carlos. 想要孩子还是有其他办法的 carlos
[28:49] It just might cost us. 不过花费会不小
[28:56] I have some contactsin the police department. 我在警局有熟人
[28:58] I’ve been making calls,but I can’t seem to get a straight answerabout your dad. 我也打了电话问了 不过他们似乎都说不清你爸爸究竟怎么了
[29:01] I don’t understand.How do they just lose somebody? 我不太明白 怎么可能会不知道
[29:03] They don’t,not by accident. 他们偏偏就不知道了
[29:06] But I don’t think what happenedto your dad was an accident. 但是我觉得你爸爸的事绝非偶然
[29:09] What’s thatsupposed to mean? 你什么意思?
[29:12] zach!
[29:15] Mrs. Tillman. Tillman夫人
[29:16] Hello,zachary.You look terrible. 你好 zachary 你脸色不好啊!
[29:20] Oh,mr. Delfino. 哦 Delfino先生
[29:23] Isn’t thisjust a picture? 还真像啊
[29:25] Felicia,why are you here? Felicia 你来干吗?
[29:27] Young zacharyand I didn’t exactly part on the best of terms. zachary和我的关系也不是完全决裂了
[29:32] In fact,when the weather’s damp, 其实 每当天阴的时候
[29:34] I’m still remindedof our last good-bye. 我就想起我们最后一次的道别
[29:37] But forgive and forget.That’s my motto. 不过不计前嫌 心无芥蒂 一向是我做人的原则
[29:41] Macaroon? 来点杏仁饼干吗?
[30:19] dad! 爸爸!
[30:22] You all right? 你没事吧?
[30:35] now how did you knowI love macaroons? 你怎么知道我喜欢杏仁饼干?
[30:46] it won’t end here,you know.Noah taylor doesn’t give up. 事情不会就这么结束的 Noah taylor不会这么轻易地放弃
[30:49] Look,don’t worry about us.We’ll be gone by morning. 不用你担心 我们明早就远走高飞了
[30:51] No,it’s too latefor that now. 不 太晚了
[30:53] I guarantee he’s got people watching you. 我敢打赌 他一定派人在监视你们
[30:55] What is it withyou anyway? 你这么费心图什么?
[30:56] First,you want me to run. 你先是让我逃命
[30:57] Now you want us to stick around likesitting ducks for this maniac. 现在你又让我们跟傻子似得等死
[31:00] Go ahead,run. Noah’s gotthe cops in his pocket. 好啊 那你逃吧 Noah收买了警察
[31:04] What do you think’s gonna happenthe first time you try to buy gas 你要是用信用卡买汽油 或者 开新户头的话
[31:05] with a credit card oropen a new bank account? 你知道会发生什么事吗?
[31:12] So I’m a dead man. 照你这么说 我死定了
[31:15] Maybe not. 也不一定
[31:16] Not if we usewhat leverage we have. 只要我们利用一下zack
[31:19] No way. 没门
[31:20] The old man’s gonna be dead in a couple of months,maybe less. 老家伙还有不到几个月的寿辰
[31:24] Let him meet zach, 让他见见zach
[31:26] – play the doting grandfather– – I said forget it. – 做一回慈爱的祖父 – 我说了没门
[31:28] I’ll do it. 我愿意
[31:32] If it meanshe’ll leave us alone, 如果他可以放过我们
[31:34] I’m readyto be leveraged. 我愿意被利用
[31:43] Nicholsonwill be coming in in about 15 minuteswith a pitch, Nicholson15分钟内就会带着广告创意来这里
[31:45] so let’s grab everybody and make surewe’re all on the same page. 所以大家最好碰个头了解一下情况
[31:53] Hang on a second. 等等
[31:58] What’s going on? 怎么了?
[32:00] I need to say this. 我得说出来
[32:02] Ah,yeah… 哦…
[32:04] I have been giving youa lot of grief lately about being the boss. 对你当我的老板 我最近一直很不满
[32:07] But it’s justhard for a guy to feel like 但是你要知道 对于一个男人来说
[32:10] he’s not in chargeof any part of his life. 发现他不再万事为首是多么痛苦的一件事啊
[32:12] But,honey, it goes back and forth. 但是 亲爱的 这种事是时有时无啊
[32:14] I know. But it just feelsa little one-sided lately, 我知道 但最近偏向的厉害啊
[32:17] and sometimesI need to drive the train. 有时候我需要去驾驭
[32:21] But,look,I know it is my issue. 我也知道是我的问题
[32:23] It’s my issue, 我的问题
[32:25] and I will step upand deal with it. 我会站出来面对的
[32:34] Mmm.
[32:37] Whoa. Hello. 哦
[32:39] What’s going on,huh? 你在干吗?
[32:41] I’m picking up where we left off. 继续昨晚
[32:43] Last night. 未尽的事务
[32:44] Oh,I get it. I get it. 哦 我知道了
[32:46] Ooh! This is your ideaof driving the train. 哦 这就是你所谓的驾驭啊!
[32:50] And it’s very manlyand really impressive, 的确男人味十足 让人惊叹
[32:54] but it’s really,reallybad timing. 不过现在可不是亲热的时候啊
[33:00] You can’t be serious. 你真会搞笑
[33:04] Mmm. We’re gonna–we’re gonna be late. 我们 我们可要迟到了
[33:06] Yeah,we are goingto be late. 我们可要迟到了
[33:14] Okay. 好吧
[33:16] There is nothingmore important than family. 没什么比家庭更重要的了
[33:18] And I think it’s so unfairsome are denied their god-given rightto parent 而且我觉得就因为过去的一些风流韵事
[33:22] just because of a fewsordid incidents in their past. 就不让你们做父母 实在是有失公允
[33:26] Now
[33:27] I may have to exploresome unconventional paths to find your child. 我可能会用一些非常手段 来帮你们找到收养的孩子
[33:31] I might even have to take actionsome might view as unsavory. 有些行为可能会令人不快
[33:35] But before I do… 所以在我开始之前…
[33:38] I need proofthat the two of you are prepared 我得需要你们能证明自己
[33:41] to facethe challenges ahead. 能面对未来的挑战
[33:51] $20,000. 2万美元
[33:53] Is that proof enoughfor you? 够了吗?
[33:57] Yes,it is. 哦 够了
[34:14] Nice to meet you,young man. 很高兴见到你 年轻人
[34:17] I’m not gonna hug you. 我可不会去抱你
[34:19] I don’t careif you are my grandfather. 我才不在乎你是不是我的外公
[34:20] Ah. That’s okay.Hugging’s not really my thing. 没关系 反正我也不喜欢抱来抱去的
[34:25] Mike,could you wait outside? Mike 出去等一下 好吗
[34:27] I’d like to be alonewith zachary. 我想单独和zachary聊一回
[34:30] Not a chance. 想都别想
[34:32] Just curious… 我只是想问一下
[34:34] why was it so importantyou see me? 你为什么这么急着要见我?
[34:36] You’re my grandson. 因为你是我外孙啊
[34:38] My flesh and blood. 我的骨肉啊
[34:41] Isn’t it only natural I’d wanta relationship with you? 我想见你不是天经地义嘛?
[34:45] What kind of relationshipcan we have when I know you triedto kill my dad? 你想杀我爸爸 这也是天经地义吗?
[34:49] Surely,you can understand the rage I must feeltowards your father. 你应该能理解我为什么如此怨恨你的父亲
[34:53] Go ahead. Feel all the rageyou wanna feel. 好啊 你尽管怨恨好了
[34:56] But if anythinghappens to him, 但是如果他出了什么事
[34:57] I swear to god you are nevergonna see me again. 我发誓你再也不会见到我
[35:01] You only met metwo minutes ago, 你才见到我两分钟
[35:03] and here you are, 没想到
[35:05] already blackmailing me. 就开始恐吓我了
[35:08] I couldn’t be prouder. 我真是感到无比自豪啊
[35:10] I’m serious. 我可是说真的
[35:11] I want you to swear you’re notgonna do anything to my dad. 我要你发誓不得伤害我的父亲
[35:14] Which dad? 哪位父亲啊?
[35:16] You have two of ’em. 你有两个呢
[35:25] You knowwho I’m talking about– 你知道我说的是谁
[35:26] my dad,the man who raised me, 养我的那位
[35:28] the only manI’m ever gonna care about. 我唯一在意的那一位
[35:32] So swear. 发誓吧
[35:35] I swear. 我发誓
[35:37] Well,now thatthe ground rules have been set, 既然规矩也订好了
[35:40] who’s up for somemeaningless small talk? 谁愿意和我闲聊几句啊?
[35:55] well,if it isn’tthe plumber. 哦 这不是那位水管工嘛
[35:58] You here to see susan? 你是来看susan的?
[35:59] Uh,yeah,I just wanted to talkto her before her operation. 我想在她动手术前和她说几句话
[36:02] Oh?You’re cutting it kinda close. 哦 那你来得可真巧啊
[36:03] She’s just aboutto be wheeled into surgery. 她马上就要进手术室了
[36:06] You know,she’s dating her surgeon. 你知道吗 她在和她的那位外科医生约会
[36:09] Yeah,she told me. 知道她告诉我了
[36:12] You met him? 你见过他了?
[36:13] Yeah. 是的
[36:14] He’s,like,6 years old. 他就像个三岁小孩似的
[36:17] those for her? 这些是给她的?
[36:19] Yeah. The floristwas having a sale on lilacs. 是的 花店正好特价销售丁香
[36:23] Dr. Ron just bought her the biggest bouquet of rosesyou’ve ever seen. Ron医师刚刚送给她一簇玫瑰花
[36:27] It was disgusting. 真恶心
[36:28] And the note that went with itmade my teeth hurt, it was so saccharin. 还有那留言条 写的都酸死了 我牙都倒了
[36:31] He used words like”soul mate” and “eternity.” 说什么“心心相印的伴侣” 什么“永恒”
[36:36] I almostpuked in the vase. 我差点吐出来
[36:38] What’d susan thinkabout that? 那么susan怎么想的?
[36:42] Well,she seemedto be really into it. 她似乎很喜欢
[36:50] Mike!
[36:51] Oh,wait,stop! Go back! 等一下 回去!
[36:53] Stop! Stop a second. 停下来 等一下
[36:55] Hey!What are you doing here? 你来干吗?
[36:58] I just,uh,wanted to wishyou luck before your surgery. 就是来祝你手术成功
[37:01] Aw,that’s so sweet. 谢谢
[37:05] You came all the waydown here just for me. 你还专程来看我
[37:08] Yep. That’s why I came. 是的 我来就是为了这个
[37:11] Oh,it meansa lot to me that you came. 你能来我很高兴
[37:15] Well,you take care,susan. 你多保重 susan
[37:17] Okay. 好的
[37:20] Bye. 再见
[37:24] You forgotto give her your flowers. 你忘了给她花了
[37:27] Ah,it’s no big deal. 没关系
[37:36] Hi,susan. 你好 susan
[37:37] How are those drugsworking for you?You feeling good? 麻醉药起作用了吗?你觉得如何?
[37:40] Super-duper.How you feeling? 好的不能再好了 你呢?
[37:43] Well,um,you know I want you to know, 我想让你知道
[37:46] what I said the other day– 那天我说的那些话–
[37:47] that corny stuff about meholding your heart in my hands– 说什么我要抓住你的心这类的酸话–
[37:51] well,what I meantto say was, 我想说的是
[37:54] my feelings for you–they keep growing, 我对你感情 日益见深
[37:56] and,uh,I think– 我觉得–
[37:59] well,I hope that you feel the same way about me.Mm. 呃 我希望你对我的感觉也是如此
[38:03] Ah,hell,susan. 啊 susan
[38:05] I love you. 我爱你
[38:07] Aw,thank you. 哦 谢谢
[38:10] I love mike. 我爱mike
[38:15] Mike?
[38:16] Susan,who’s mike? Susan 谁是mike?
[38:18] Mike is love. Mmm. Mike是我的真爱
[38:24] Who the hell is mike? 谁是mike?
[38:27] I don’t know,but she’s marriedto a guy named karl. 我不知道 不过她嫁给了一个叫karl的男人
[38:29] I’m so,so sorry.I should’ve told you,dr. Ron. 我很抱歉 我应该早点告诉你的 Ron医师
[38:32] Mmm,mike,mike,mike…
[38:35] oh,why are you alwaysfalling in love with skanks? 哦 你为何总爱上那些水性杨花的女人?
[38:39] You beautiful,beautiful man! 你是个多出色英俊的男人啊
[38:41] Oh! 哦!
[38:49] okay,we ready to go here? 准备好了吗?
[38:53] Yeah. Sure. 是的
[38:57] Let’s cutthis bitch open. 就让我们开了这个婊子吧
[39:07] what are you doing? 你在干吗?
[39:08] Your lawyer left a messageon my machine. 你的律师电话留言了
[39:11] It seems we havea hearing in four weeks, 四周后要举行听证会
[39:13] and I wanna be ready. 我要做好准备
[39:16] Oh,I get it. 哦 我明白了
[39:17] So,uh,so you’re gonna pretendto be sober for the judge? 你要在法官面前假装没醉酒
[39:20] Oh,there’s no pretending. 不是假装
[39:22] I am going to my first A.A. Meeting tomorrow. 我明天要参加嗜酒者互诫协会的见面会
[39:26] Of course,I picked onein the worst part of town 当然了 我故意挑了一个别的地方的伙伴
[39:28] so I won’trun into anybody I know. 这样我就不会遇到熟人
[39:30] Which,of course,means I will. 其实还是会遇到
[39:33] All right,so whatis that gonna prove? 好吧 这又能说明什么?
[39:36] Perception is reality,andrew. 公众观念是很重要的 andrew
[39:38] And if people perceive meto have a drinking problem, 如果大家认为我有酗酒恶习
[39:41] then I do. 我就有了
[39:42] And I certainly don’t wantsome idiotic judge 我当然不会让某个傻瓜法官
[39:44] using my hobby as an excuseto make you rich. 以我的喜好为由让你暴富起来
[39:48] So I’m simplygoing to give up my wine 所以我干脆就戒酒
[39:51] and becomea recovering alcoholic. 成为一个改过的新人
[39:56] Good plan,but it’ll never work. 办法倒是不错 不过就是行不通
[39:59] See,I’ll bet you stillend up coming to court hammered. 我敢打赌你到法庭上时还是醉醺醺的
[40:03] oh,andrew,you don’t thinkI love you enough to 哦 andrew 你觉得我不爱你
[40:06] give up alcohol? 所以不会戒酒?
[40:09] Look,I’m 17,all right? 我已经17岁了
[40:11] So you can only keep me herefor another year. 你最多还能困住我一年
[40:14] Why notjust let me go? 为什么不肯放手?
[40:16] Because I’m notdone with you yet. 因为我的职责还没完成
[40:19] It’s my job to teach you, 我的职责是教育你成人
[40:20] and you are not half the manI know you can be. 可你现在还远没有成人
[40:23] Yeah,well,I got news for you– 呃 我就这么跟你说吧-
[40:26] this is as goodas I’m gonna get. 我绝不会罢手的
[40:27] If I really thought that, 我要是这么想
[40:28] I’d get a gun right nowand kill us both. 我肯定会掏出一把枪 杀了我们俩
[40:30] Mom,we’re both so unhappy. 妈妈 我们俩现在都不开心
[40:33] Why not justlet me take my trust fund, 干吗不把钱给我
[40:34] and I’ll getout of your hair forever? 这样我就可以永远不烦你了?
[40:37] Please. 求你了
[40:43] You’re a stone cold bitch,you know that? 你是个冷血的婊子 你知道不?
[40:55] I’m sorry.I didn’t quite catch that. 不好意思 你刚才说什么 我没听清楚
[41:01] I hate you. 我恨你
[41:03] You know,the oppositeof love isn’t hate. 爱的对立面并非恨
[41:07] It’s indifference. 而是冷漠
[41:09] And if you hate me, 如果你恨我
[41:10] that means you still care, 就说明你还在乎我
[41:13] and we’re still connected, 我们之间还有亲情
[41:15] and I still have a chanceto set you right. 我还有机会让你改邪归正
[41:25] This is how bree van de kamp 这就是bree van de kamp
[41:28] finally came to change her weekly routine. 如何最终改变了自己的每周安排
[41:31] She still cleaned on tuesdays… 仍是周二打扫…
[41:35] paid her bills on wednesdays… 周三交费…
[41:38] and did her laundry on thursdays. 周四洗衣服
[41:42] But her fridays 但每周的星期五
[41:43] were now reserved for a meeting… 要参加一个会议…
[41:48] a special meeting 一个特别的会议
[41:49] where she stood in front of people she didn’t know… 站在一大群素不相识的人前…
[41:53] my name is bree, 我的名字是bree
[41:55] and I am an alcoholic. 我是一名酗酒者
[41:58] And said things she didn’t believe. 违心地诉说着
[42:04] And afterwards,bree would come home 而后 回到家中
[42:07] and reward herself… 犒劳自己…
[42:09] on the completion of another successful week. 祝贺完满成功的一周
[42:15] Desperate housewives Season 2 Episode 16
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme