Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] previously on Desperate Housewives
[00:02] I’m gonna die, 我就要死了
[00:03] and I’d like to know what happened to my daughterbefore I do. 在那之前我想弄清我女儿 到底是怎么死的
[00:05] When it comes to wisteria lane, 一提到紫藤街
[00:07] there are old crimes… 旧案…
[00:13] new crimes… 新案…
[00:14] as soon as it gets dark,we get rid of that body. 天一黑 我们就把尸体处理掉
[00:17] And crimes that are happening… 还有接二连三的事故…
[00:21] right under everyone’s nose. 就在所有人眼皮下
[00:24] I’m thinkingit’s the applewhites. 我猜是Applewhite一家
[00:30] Jim halverson was aware that he had little to offer a woman. Jim Halverson意识到 自己不怎么有女人缘
[00:34] He was neither rich,nor smart,nor handsome. 他既不富有,也不睿智 更谈不上英俊
[00:37] Are you jim?I’m susan mayer. 你是Jim么? 我是Susan Mayer
[00:40] So when his friend set him up on a blind date with a beautiful stranger… 所以每当他的朋友为他安排 和一个美丽的陌生女郎约会
[00:44] wow,you’re so much hotterthan nikki said you’d be. 你可比Nikki形容的性感多了
[00:48] How old are you? 敢问芳龄?
[00:50] How olddo you think I am? 你觉得呢?
[00:51] Jim made the tragic decision to try to be funny. Jim做了个悲哀的决定─ 试图表现幽默
[00:54] Not a day over 50. 我猜没过50
[00:58] why don’t weget our table? 咱们去找张桌位吧
[00:59] Well,no,see,that was funny, 呃..不是..我是开玩笑呢
[01:01] because you’reso obviously not 50. 因为你显然没到50岁
[01:03] That’s why I said 50,’cause it’s absurd. 所以我才说50 所以很荒谬
[01:05] Jim did everything he could to get susan mayer to laugh. Jim竭尽所能想博得佳人一笑
[01:09] He tried racial humor… 他尝试了种族笑话
[01:11] so guess what time chinesepeople go to the dentist? 猜猜中国人什么时候看牙医?
[01:14] 2:30.
[01:18] uh,get it?”Tooth-hurty?” 明白了么?”tooth-hurty(牙疼)”
[01:20] Tooth-hurty.
[01:22] I love that. 哈哈哈 逗死了
[01:23] He tried to be engagingly risqu?.. 他也试图有潇洒的来点黄笑话
[01:26] rectum?Damn near killed him! 直肠?差点要了他的命啊
[01:31] you know whata rectum is,right? 你知道直肠是什么吧?
[01:36] he even tried gentle teasing. 他甚至尝试了温情的调戏
[01:39] No,no,you see,by comparing you to a nazi, 不不不 看 之所以把你跟纳粹比较
[01:42] I was making the pointthat you’re so not a nazi. 我是想说你一点不像纳粹
[01:45] -You’re like the– -and just when jim
[01:46] thought the date couldn’t get any worse….
[01:54] …It did. 还真的糟糕到“顶”了
[01:56] Okay,jim,I need you to look up… 好了 Jim 现在往上看
[01:59] and down. 往下
[02:01] All right,so,how did this happen? 好了 这是怎么造成的
[02:03] It was an accident. 是个小事故
[02:04] Oh,I don’t knowabout that. 哦 我不知道
[02:05] In some cultureshead-butting is a mating ritual. 在某些文化里 顶脑门儿可是婚配仪式呢
[02:10] Dr. Mccready,can italk to you about my head? McCready医生 我能跟你谈谈我的头么
[02:13] Away from…the draft? 咱们离仪器…远点儿
[02:17] you can call medr. Ron. Everyone does. 你可以叫我Ron医生 大家都这么叫
[02:19] dr. Ron… Ron医生
[02:22] I need you to pretendthere’s something wrong with me and admit me for the night. 我需要你假装我病情严重 让我留院观察
[02:25] I’m sorry? 什么?
[02:26] This is the worst dateI have ever been on in my life. 这是我这辈子最糟的约会了
[02:28] That man is the most obnoxious, offensive,annoying human being. 我没见过这么可恶,爱侮辱人, 又讨厌的人
[02:31] And you’re looking at melike I’m crazy right now, 你现在看着我好像我是个疯子
[02:33] but I will be if I spendone more second with him. 但我要是跟他再多呆一秒钟 我真会疯的
[02:34] So you gotta help me.You gotta do something. 你得帮帮我 帮我一把
[02:36] It’s my mental health.My mental health! 这关乎我的心理健康 心理健康啊
[02:38] You took an oath. 你成为医生时可是发过誓的
[02:41] Could you let goof my lapel,please? 你能别抓着我的领子么
[02:44] Oh,sorry. 哦 对不起
[02:47] Um,listen,I’m sorryyour date’s not going well. 听我说 我很抱歉你得约会不成功
[02:49] But I can’tadmit you,susan. 但我帮不了你,susan.
[02:52] Right. Right. 好吧 好吧
[02:56] Jim,let’s,uh,let’s takea look at those reflexes. Jim 咱们来察察你的反射神经
[02:58] Okay,I got a jokefor you,doctor. 好的,我有个小笑话,医生
[03:00] What’s the correct medical term for the circumcisionof a rabbit? 给兔子行割礼的医学术语是什么
[03:05] Hare cut. (兔割, 与理发同音)
[03:09] I don’t–I always– 哈哈我都…哈哈
[03:11] jim,I’m gonna needto keep you here for awhile,run some tests. Jim我的要求你留院观察 做些测试
[03:14] Really? I– 真的么? 我…
[03:15] yeah,I’m still worried about that bump on your head here. 嗯,我很担心你的头上的肿块
[03:17] That’s still… 还是有点儿…
[03:19] and,susan, 而..Susan
[03:21] you’re good to go. 你可以走了
[03:22] And though it only lasted a moment, 虽然只是那么一瞬间
[03:24] jim caught the look that passed between his date… Jim还是捕捉到了他的约会对象和 医生之间的…
[03:28] and his doctor. 眼神交会
[03:30] Thank you so much,dr. Ron. 太谢谢你了 Ron医生
[03:32] And he suddenly got the feeling 他突然感觉到..
[03:35] the joke was on him. 他自己才是最可笑的笑话
[04:09] Desperate Housewives Season 02 Episode 12 欢迎光临伊甸园美剧交流站
[04:22] The annual blood drive was a tradition on wisteria lane. 年度献血活动是紫藤街的传统
[04:27] Most residents came to help promote health and well-being, 大多数人来这里 为健康和善行贡献自己的力量
[04:31] but my friends turned up for a different reason. 但我的朋友们的参与却另有原因
[04:35] They were growing increasingly concerned 她们越来越担心
[04:38] that their street was infected with a dangerous kind of sickness. 她们的街区上一种危险的疾病 开始蔓延了
[04:42] And they came to consult with one another about a possible cure. 她们来这里协商 找出可行的处方
[04:48] great, she caught me staring. 这下好了 她发现我盯着她们了
[04:50] Have you guys noticed how friendly betty’s been 你们注意到自从 在她家门前发现尸体后
[04:52] since that body was found in front of her house? 她表现得特别友善么?
[04:54] I don’t trust friendly women. 我不信任友善的女人
[04:56] That’s okay. They don’t trust you,either. 没事儿 她们也不信任你
[04:58] I just know those two have something to do with that dead body. 我知道她们俩肯定和 那个尸体有关
[05:01] Do we even know who he is? 那个人到底是谁啊?
[05:03] Well,the paper said the police are withholding the details. 报纸说警方已经掌握了实情.
[05:06] Bree,maybe you should call in a favor from your police detective pal, Bree 或许你应该找 你的警官朋友帮帮忙
[05:09] have him poke around. 让他打探打探
[05:09] That’s a great idea. 好主意.
[05:11] You could have him do a background check on the applewhites. 你可以让他查查Applewhite母子的底细
[05:13] I don’t think I can do that. 我想我办不成.
[05:15] Why not? You said he was nice. 为什么? 你说他人挺好的不是
[05:17] Well,once he stopped suspecting me of murdering rex he was delightful,but,um… 自从他不再怀疑我谋杀rex以后 他是满友善的 但…
[05:21] I don’t really know him. 我跟他不怎么熟.
[05:23] Well,somebody has to do something, ’cause I’m losing sleep. 得有个人做点什么 我现在都睡不着觉了.
[05:25] Betty! Matthew.
[05:27] Hello,everybody. 大家好啊.
[05:29] Susan,a little birdie told me you’re having a birthday soon. Susan一只小鸟跟我呢喃细语. 说你要过生日了
[05:33] We should all go out and celebrate. 我们应该一起出去庆祝一下.
[05:35] Super. 太好啦.
[05:37] Sounds like a plan. 我也参加.
[05:38] Count me in. 算我一个
[05:40] bye. 再见.
[05:41] See ya. 回见.
[05:43] So why are you everybody’s best friend all of a sudden? 你怎么突然成了大伙的密友似的?
[05:45] If there was ever a time to be neighborly, 如果应该表现得友善的话,
[05:47] this is it. 现在是最合适的时机
[05:48] We’re idiots for staying here. 我们留在这儿太蠢了
[05:50] I mean,we should’ve hit the road as soon as they found monroe’s body. 他们发现Monroe的尸体的时候 我们就该跑路了
[05:53] I mean,how do we know he didn’t tell foster where we’re hiding? 我们怎么知道他没告诉foster一家 我们藏在这儿?
[05:56] Because if he had,foster would’ve shown up by now. 因为要是他说了 现在Foster家早有人来了
[05:58] And besides,if we take off, what are we gonna live on? 况且 我们现在要是跑了 我们靠什么养活自己啊?
[06:01] I have all of our money tied up in this house. 我们的钱全套在这座房子上了
[06:03] So why not just sell it? 那干嘛不卖了?
[06:04] Patience,matthew. 耐心点儿,Matthew
[06:05] If we take off right away, 我们要是马上就走了
[06:07] it’ll look suspicious. 会让人起疑的
[06:08] Now what we need is a story– 我们现在要编个故事–
[06:11] a reason for us to move. 给我们一个搬走的理由
[06:17] Look at this,a-b negative. 看啊, AB型RH阴性血
[06:19] Yeah,it’s the rarest of all blood types. 是啊,最难找的血型了
[06:22] Well,there must be something in the water around these parts. 这附近的水一定有什么特殊成分
[06:24] You’re my second a-b negative today. 你是今天第二个AB型RH阴性血了
[06:26] Seriously? 真的么?
[06:28] Uh,who was it? 另一个是谁?
[06:31] That guy. 那个人
[06:45] Hi,bree. 嗨 Bree
[06:46] Oh,hi. 噢 嗨
[06:47] I just wanted to thank you for your advice on my azaleas. 我来谢谢你给 我的杜鹃花提的建议
[06:50] They’re just thriving. 它们长得好极了.
[06:52] Oh,it was no trouble at all. 哦 这没什么的.
[06:54] Such a shame I may not be around to enjoy them. 真遗憾我可能 留在这儿观赏它们了
[06:58] Well,my mother has taken ill. 我母亲病了.
[07:00] And matthew and I, 我和Matthew
[07:01] we’ll probably go and visit her. 我们可能要去看她.
[07:03] We may even be moving. 我们甚至可能搬走了.
[07:05] We just don’t know yet. 还没定下来.
[07:08] Oh,well, where does she live? 哦 是么 她住在哪儿?
[07:10] Oh,back in chicago. 哦 芝加哥.
[07:13] Is it serious? 病的严重么?
[07:15] I-I don’t know yet. 我..还不知道.
[07:19] Well,obviously,I’ll be speaking with her doctor. 很显然 我得和她的医生谈谈.
[07:21] Oh,betty,if there’s anything I can do, anything at all… 哦 Betty 要是有什么我能帮得上的 任何事…
[07:25] thank you. 谢谢.
[07:27] You’ve already done so much. 你帮得够多的了.
[07:30] Bye. 再见.
[07:40] That dr. Ron called. 那个Ron医生来电话了.
[07:41] He needs to see you for a follow-up appointment. 他需要为你做个跟踪检查.
[07:43] He needs to see me or he wants to see me? 他是“需要”还是“想要”?
[07:46] Jeez,mom,how cute is this guy? 行了 妈 他到底有多帅?
[07:48] Oh,he could be cuter… 噢 比他帅的人还是有的
[07:50] but I don’t know how. 但我还没遇见过.
[07:52] So ask him out. 那约他出来啊.
[07:53] Oh,no, I can’t do that. 哦 不行 我不能.
[07:55] Mom,he’s a cute surgeon. What’s the problem? 妈 他可是个帅哥外科医生 还有什么问题?
[07:58] He’s young. 他很年轻.
[08:00] Young? 年轻?
[08:01] Younger than me. 比我年轻.
[08:03] How much younger? 有多年轻?
[08:05] Let’s just say if I was a senior in high school, 这么说吧 如果我是个高三学生
[08:07] I’d be saying,”wow, you’re a hot fifth grader.” 我会说: “喔你真是个性感的五年级生”
[08:10] Oh,well,of course it’s gonna sound gross if you say it that way. 哦 当然你要是这么说就有点恶心了
[08:13] But you’re both adults.So why not just ask him out? 但你们都是成年人 干嘛不约他呢?
[08:16] ‘Cause the conversation could go something like this, 因为我们的交谈会是这样:
[08:18] “dr. Ron,I think you’re hot.” “Ron医生 我觉得你很性感”
[08:21] “Oh,well,thank you,ma’am. “哦 谢谢你 太太”
[08:22] “Now I think it’s time we talk about your hip replacement.” “现在我们该谈谈如何换 你的髋关节”
[08:26] Mom,you’re hot 妈 你很性感
[08:28] and funny and nice. 又幽默又善良
[08:31] And… clearly desperate, and guys are into that. 而且…显然精力旺盛 男人喜欢这样的
[08:35] Play to your strengths. 加油吧
[08:48] Thank god you’re home. 感谢上帝你终于回来了.
[08:49] What’s wrong? Pat said youtold her it was an emergency! 怎么了 Pat说你说很紧急!
[08:51] The boys weresent home from school. 孩子们被学校送回来了.
[08:53] What? Why? I called.The machine kept picking up. 什么?为什么?我打电话了 都转到了留言机
[08:56] I know. I know.Look,I… 是啊 是啊 听我说 我…
[08:59] they’ve got chicken pox. 他们起水痘了
[09:02] Chicken pox?That’s the emergency? 起水痘了?这就叫“紧急”?
[09:04] They’retotally contagious. 他们很容易传染的.
[09:05] Not to us. 又不传染我们.
[09:06] They are to me!I’ve never had it. 能传染我!我没起过.
[09:08] Well,you nevertold me that. 你从来没说过阿.
[09:10] You know,the point is,I can’t go in there. 问题是 我不能进屋.
[09:13] It’s a hot zone. 里面是传染区.
[09:14] Well,tom,somebody’sgotta take care of our kids. Tom 总要有人照顾孩子
[09:17] Exactly. 对阿
[09:19] And since you’re immune– 既然你免疫了–
[09:20] oh,you’ve gotta be kidding!I have to get back to work! 哦你开玩笑吧 我还得回去上班呢!
[09:22] Just for a couple of days,until they’re not contagious. 就几天 等到他们不传染了
[09:24] It is not the ebola virus.It’s chicken pox. 又不是埃博拉病毒 是水痘
[09:26] You are being a baby. 别跟个小孩子似的.
[09:28] Yes,I am. 说对了
[09:29] Okay. 好吧
[09:31] And if you thinkI’m being a baby now, 你要是以为我现在像个小孩子
[09:32] do I need to remind youof what I’m like when I’m sick? 那你是否需要我提醒你 我病起来什么德行?
[09:37] Remember that timeI had strep throat? 还记得我得浓毒性咽炎那次么?
[09:40] We wound upin marriage counseling. 我们后来都去了婚姻咨询处.
[09:44] I’ll call the office. 我打电话给办公室.
[09:48] Thanks,honey. 谢谢你 亲爱的.
[09:51] Uh,mrs. Solis,I gotta talk to you. Solis夫人 我得跟你谈谈.
[09:52] Ralph,if this is about luis overwateringthe hydrangeas again, Ralph 要是又关于 Luis给八仙花浇多了水
[09:55] I told you, no one likes a tattletale. 我已经跟你说过了 没人喜欢打小报告的人.
[09:58] My wife left me. 我妻子离开我了.
[10:00] Oh,I’m sorry. 哦 真抱歉.
[10:02] I didn’t know you and bonitawere having problems. 我不知道你和Bonita之间有问题.
[10:05] We weren’t. 我们没什么问题.
[10:06] Uh,it was all of a sudden. She just packed her bagsand left. 她就是突然 收拾行李走了.
[10:08] She said I have an illness, and I need to get help. 她说我有病 说我需要帮助.
[10:12] Why? 为什么?
[10:13] There’s nothingwrong with me.I just like to look atpretty ladies on the internet. 我没怎么 我只是喜欢上网看美女
[10:18] And sure,they’re not always dressed, 当然了 美女不总是穿着衣服,
[10:20] and sometimes,there’s more than one. 有时候 还不止一个人.
[10:22] But I only go tothe classy web sites. 但我只去一些有档次的网站.
[10:26] There’s some really sick stuffout there, mrs. Solis. 网上有不少变态的东西 Solis太太
[10:28] Ralph!
[10:28] Make your point. 讲重点.
[10:30] Um,last night,uh,I found this new web site. 昨晚 我去了个新的站点.
[10:33] And there wasa picture of a lady sitting on a bearskin rug 一个女人坐在一张熊皮毯上
[10:35] with nothing on except for a little pointyelf hat. It was very festive. 除了一个小矮人尖帽什么也没穿 挺喜庆的
[10:40] Uh,ralph,why are youtelling me this? Ralph 跟我说这个干嘛?
[10:43] I’m sorry.It’s just,um… 对不起 只是…
[10:46] ahem. I think you reallyneed to see this. 我想你该看看这个.
[10:51] Oh,my god! 哦 上帝啊!
[10:54] The lighting looks greaton you,mrs. Solis. 灯光在你身上真好看 Solis太太
[10:55] I mean,most of the time,you have to squint at the screen to see anything really good. 大多数时候 你必须斜视屏幕才能看到好东西
[10:59] And not here,no,sir,that’s good. 你这张却不用 不用 真棒
[11:01] Well,um,thank you,ralph, for bringing thisto my attention. 啊..谢谢你 Ralph 谢谢你告诉我
[11:07] Uh,mrs. Solis,I was wondering… Solis太太 我在想
[11:09] would you sign that for me? 你能给我在上面签个名么?
[11:12] Oh,okay. 哦…好吧
[11:33] where have you been? 你这段时间去哪儿了?
[11:36] Why didn’t you cometo see me? 怎么不来看我?
[11:38] I came every sunday. 我每周日都来.
[11:40] You were just too out of it to know I was here. 你只是头脑不清醒, 没意识到我来过.
[11:43] I think you’re lying. 我认为你在说谎.
[11:47] But then again,these days, I think everyone’sbeen lying to me. 但是又说起这事, 这些天 我一直觉得每个人都在骗我
[11:52] The thing is,you’re here now. 不管怎么样, 你现在来了
[11:56] So tell mewhat I wanna know. 那就说说我想知道的事情
[12:00] Did you find the manwho killed my daughter? 你找到杀死我女儿的凶手了吗?
[12:13] It was a guy namedtodd forrest– 是一个名叫todd forrest的家伙干的
[12:15] this lowlife drug dealer. 他是一个落破的毒贩子
[12:18] He got her hooked again. 再次诱骗了你女儿
[12:21] She tried to steal from him,and he killed her. 她想偷他的东西, 结果被他杀了
[12:24] And I killed him. 所以我就把他干掉了
[12:33] I thought hearing thatwould make you happy. 我原以为这样会让你感到高兴的.
[12:36] I thought it would,too. 我刚才也这样觉得
[12:39] But it doesn’t. 但是, 现在不是了
[12:45] I’m sorry. 对不起.
[12:47] I wanna start your I.V.,But your veins are kinda bad. 我是想给你输液 但是你的血管不太好扎
[12:49] Well,here,let me help you. 好了, 我来帮帮你
[12:53] What the hellare you doing? 你干什么?
[12:56] You’re crazy! 你疯了!
[12:57] You’re fired.Get out. 你被解雇了, 出去
[13:08] So I guesswe’re done then? 那我们之间的事情解决了?
[13:11] Yeah. 是的
[13:15] You,uh… 你…
[13:19] you gonna come see me again? 你还会来看我吗?
[13:23] You planning on havingan open casket? 除非到葬礼上开棺瞻仰的时候
[13:41] Hey,guys. 嘿, 你们好
[13:42] Hi,lynette. 你好, lynette
[13:43] Hi,carlos. 你好, carlos
[13:45] All right! A reuben?How sweet is that? 好了! 馅饼? 多周到
[13:47] Lunch brought rightto the golf course. 送午餐到高尔夫球场来
[13:49] I hear you got somepretty sick kids in there. 我听说你家里的孩子病的不轻
[13:51] Oh,it’s justchicken pox. 哦,就是出了点水痘
[13:53] But braveheart here will onlycome in to sleep and shower. 可是这个勇敢男人 只敢进去睡个觉和冲个凉.
[13:56] I can’t say I blame him. 我不能说这是他的错
[13:57] I wouldn’t want to beshooting blanks either. 我也不想放空炮
[14:00] Be well,my man, 保重, 兄弟
[14:01] Bye,lynette. 再见, lynette
[14:02] See you later. 回头见
[14:05] I’m sorry,what did he mean,”shooting blanks”? 我不明白 他刚才说”放空炮”是什么意思?
[14:07] Oh,it’s nothing. 哦, 没什么
[14:08] There’s justa small chance 如果一个成年男子出了水痘
[14:10] of sterility if a grown mangets chicken pox,so… 就有可能失去生殖能力 不过机率很小, 所以……
[14:13] we’re not having any more kids. Why would it matter? 我们都不准备再要孩子了 为什么还要担心这个?
[14:15] I don’t know.You know,survival instinct? 不知道. 也许是生存的本能吧
[14:18] So that if you’re the last manto survive a nuclear holocaust, 就是说如果 你成为一场核灾难的唯一幸存者
[14:21] you could repopulatethe planet? 你会重新生育构建整个地球?
[14:23] No,all I’m saying is that, 不是那意思, 我是说
[14:25] god forbid something wereto happen to either one of us, 上帝会阻止一些事情发生在 你或我的身上
[14:27] I’d want either one of usto have,you know,options. 我是想让你我中的任何一个人拥有这种 你知道的, 选择的权力
[14:32] So you’re sayingthat if I died… 那你是在说, 如果我去世了…
[14:36] you would want a second wifeand a family? 你想娶第二个妻子再建立一个家庭?
[14:40] Maybe. 也许吧
[14:43] I can’t believe you’veactually thought about this! 真不敢相信 你还真的想过这样的事情!
[14:45] Haven’t you? 你没想过吗?
[14:46] Thought about who I’d marryif you died? 想过如果你死了我要嫁给谁?
[14:49] Hmm. No. 没有
[14:50] Well,honey,it’s a back-upplan. I’m not gonna use it. 好了, 亲爱的, 这只是个下下策 我不会用的
[14:53] Then why have it? 那为什么还要有呢?
[14:55] Well,I don’t know,because… 我不知道, 因为……
[14:56] it’s like,there’s this door,right? 就像是, 这里有一扇门, 对吗?
[14:59] And I’m not planning on actuallygoing through it 然后其实我并不打算穿过去
[15:02] because I’m so happyin the room that I’m in. 因为我现在非常快乐 呆在现在的房间里
[15:05] But in case of fire or flood, 但是如果房间起了火或者被洪水淹了
[15:08] it’s comforting to knowthat the door is unlocked. 然后得知房门没有锁 会让人感到很安慰的
[15:13] Honey,I’m notthrough with that! 亲爱的, 我还没吃完那!
[15:14] Yeah,well,why don’t you have your second wifemake you lunch,okay? Oops! 好了, 为什么不让你的第二任老婆 来给你做午饭呢? 不好意思!
[15:18] You… 你…
[15:23] bree,uh, Bree, 呃
[15:24] I have to say,I was,uh, 我想说, 我, 呃
[15:26] I was very pleasedto get your call. 非常高兴接到你的电话
[15:28] I mean,I’m surprised you’d wantto have anything to do with me 我是说, 我很吃惊 你愿意和我出来谈谈
[15:30] given our recent history. 评价一下我刚刚过去的历史
[15:33] Oh,you mean your having suspected me of murdering my husband? 哦, 你是指你曾经怀疑 我谋杀了自己丈夫的事情?
[15:37] Detective,that is allwater under the bridge now. 探长先生, 那件事情早已经过去了
[15:39] I am very gladto hear you say that. 听你这样说我非常高兴
[15:42] Although,I have to confess,I do have an ulterior motive. 但是, 我不得不承认 这次我确实另有所图
[15:45] I need to ask you a favor. 我需要你帮我个忙
[15:47] Oh,well,shoot,whatever I can do. 哦, 是吗, 请讲, 我尽力效劳
[15:50] We have these,um,new neighbors– the applewhites. 我们这里来了一个新邻居— applewhite一家
[15:52] It’s a mother and her son. They just moved here from chicago. 一位母亲和她的儿子 他们刚从芝加哥搬来.
[15:55] And they seem very nice. But there’s– 他们看起来很友善 但是有些…
[15:58] there’s something about themthat’S… 有些他们的事情…
[16:00] off. 不合常理
[16:01] They’re… 他们很…
[16:03] odd. 古怪
[16:04] Odd? 古怪?
[16:05] Yeah,they’re secretiveand watchful. 是的, 他们神神秘密的警惕性很高
[16:07] And there was a dead bodyfound in front of their house. 而且在他们门前还发现了一具尸体
[16:09] I can’t run a background checkon your neighbors for being odd. 我是不能因为古怪 而去调查你邻居的背景的
[16:16] Is that why youwanted to see me? To– 你想见我就是为这事? 让–
[16:19] to ask me that? 让我调查这个?
[16:20] Yeah,why? 是的, 怎么了?
[16:24] Well,I just–during the investigation, 哦, 我以为— 在调查你丈夫的案件期间
[16:27] I just thought there wasa kind of a,um… 你我之间…
[16:29] spark between us. 擦出了一些火花
[16:31] You know,I thoughtthis might be a date. 我以为这次可能算是个约会
[16:37] Uh,no. 哦, 不
[16:39] I just wanted to ask you a favor. 我只是想请你帮个忙.
[16:42] Fine,no harm done. 好的, 没什么
[16:45] When do I ever getto have lunch with sucha lovely lady anyway? 既然能有幸邀请 如此可人的女士共进午餐
[16:48] Date or… 约会或者…
[16:51] no date. 不是约会
[16:53] Are you sure that you can’tcheck on the applewhites? 你确定不能调查applewhite一家吗?
[16:56] I mean,I just knowthat there’s something there. 我的意思是, 我只感觉 有故事在里面
[16:58] And,you know,I havea sixth sense about people. 知道吗, 我对人有一种第六感
[17:01] And yet,you got engaged to the man who murdered your husband. 不一定, 你曾经和谋杀你丈夫的人定了婚
[17:09] Well,your blood pressurelooks fine. 好了, 你的血压正常
[17:11] You’re free to go,mrs. Mayer. 你可以走了, mayer太太
[17:13] You mean,I’m notgonna see dr. Ron? 你是说, 我不会去见Ron医生了?
[17:15] Well,I do the follow-up exams. 是的, 由我来做以后的检查
[17:17] Dr. Ron only comes inif there’s a problem. 如果有问题, ron医生才会来.
[17:19] Oh,well,maybe I shouldgo ahead and see him anyway, 哦, 好的, 也许我应该直接去找他
[17:22] just to be safe. 只是为了安全起见.
[17:23] I’m sorry. 对不起.
[17:24] Dr. Ron’s scheduleis very tight today. 今天Ron医生的安排非常紧.
[17:26] So unless you’rehaving a serious problem… 除非你的情况很严重……
[17:31] you’re experiencing nausea, chills and tingling,huh? 你最近有恶心, 发冷及刺痛的症状, 是吗?
[17:34] Yeah, 是的
[17:35] but nowthat I think about it, 但是现在想想看
[17:36] I bet it’s justall the coffee I drink. 我肯定是喝的那些咖啡造成的.
[17:38] I drink way too much coffee. 我喝了太多的咖啡.
[17:40] Do you liketo drink coffee? 你喜欢喝咖啡吗?
[17:42] Uh,no.No. 不, 不喜欢.
[17:44] So the tingling is inyour fingers and your toes? 刺痛的感觉是出现在手指和脚趾上的吗?
[17:46] I should switch to juice.I know the best juice place. 我应该改喝果汁了 我知道最好的果汁店在哪里.
[17:49] You would love it.Do you drink juice? 你会喜欢的 你喝果汁吗?
[17:53] Susan,how oftenhave you been having these involuntary muscle spasms? Susan, 你这种不自觉的 肌肉痉挛现象多久会出现一次?
[17:58] Oh,oh,not that often. 哦, 哦, 不是很频繁.
[18:01] I probably just needa good massage. 我可能只是需要一次很好的按摩.
[18:05] Susan?
[18:08] Yeah? 怎么了?
[18:10] I wanna get you infor an M.R.I. 我要给你做个核磁共振成像.
[18:14] no,I don’t thinkthat’s necessary. 不, 没这个必要吧.
[18:16] Are you a doctor? 你是医生吗?
[18:18] I got high marksin math and science. 我以前数学和自然科学的成绩很好.
[18:22] I wanna get you infor an M.R.I. 我要给你做个核磁共振成像.
[18:31] No,no,no,I think giventhe misunderstanding 不, 不, 不, 我想一定是我让你误解了
[18:33] that I should get the bill. 所以我来结帐单.
[18:35] I won’t hear of it. 我不会听的.
[18:36] All right, 那好,
[18:37] we’ll split it. 我们分开付.
[18:38] Fair enough. 很公平.
[18:43] You know what? 我得说?
[18:45] Let me,uh,let megive you a ride home. 我来, 我来开车送你回家吧.
[18:48] Detective barton,is this somesort of high school ployto get me back to your place? barton探长, 这不是要把我带回到你家的 这种高中生把戏吧?
[18:53] I just don’t thinkyou should be driving a car.You’ve been drinking. 我只是觉得你不应该再开车了 你一直在喝酒.
[18:56] I had two glasses of wine. 我只喝了两杯.
[18:58] Three,plus the tawny portwith dessert. 三杯, 外加一份焦制猪排.
[19:01] It’s all here on the bill 都清楚的写在帐单上
[19:04] if you wanna take a look. 如果你要看一下的话.
[19:05] You know what? 知道吗?
[19:06] I politely rejected you, 我很礼貌的拒绝了你,
[19:08] and now you’re getting your revenge by embarrassing me. 而你现在却要找我难堪来报复.
[19:10] You’ve had too much to drink. Give me your keys. 你不能再喝了 把车钥匙给我.
[19:13] I am not giving you anything. 我什么都不会给你.
[19:17] Except the bill. 除了这个帐单.
[19:55] what do you thinkyou’re doing? 你到底要干什么?
[19:57] I followed you to make sureyou were okay. 我跟着你看看你是不是一切都好
[20:00] You were weaving. 你驾车不太稳的样子
[20:02] Please step outof the car. 请下车
[20:04] Oh,you can’t be serious. 哦,你不是认真的吧.
[20:06] Out. 下来.
[20:09] Detective,I am not drunk,and I am not stupid. 探长先生,我没有喝醉 而且我也不蠢
[20:12] I know exactlywhat this is all about. 我知道这一切都是因为什么.
[20:15] I’m gonna need you to takea sobriety test. 我需要带你去做一个酒精测试.
[20:17] A sobriety test? I’m nottaking any sobriety… 酒精测试? 我不会去做任何的酒精…
[20:21] test. 测试.
[20:24] This behavior stems fromthe hurt feelings of a man withvery low self-esteem. 这是一种一个非常自卑的 男人在受到伤害时才会作出的行为.
[20:29] The worldis a big place, 这个世界很大
[20:30] and I’m sure there isa woman out there somewhere who’ll respond to your 我肯定在某个地方一定有个女人 会喜欢你的这种
[20:35] macho posturing. 男子气概.
[20:38] Well… 好吧…
[20:40] here’s hoping.
[20:48] Baby,what you’re about to see 亲爱的,你将要看到的东西
[20:50] will most likely shockand upset you. 会让你十分震惊和沮丧
[20:53] Okay. 好吧.
[20:55] Remember scott,the photographer I was dating when we met? 记得scott吗,那个我们遇见时 正和我约会的摄影师?
[20:58] The one I dumped for you, 我就是为了你 才把他甩了
[20:59] who never really got over it and who I always said 那个从来没有从感情中恢复过来 而我总是说他会来报复我的那个人?
[21:01] was gonna get back at me? 他会来报复我的那个人?
[21:06] Oh,carlos,I love you so much. 哦,carlos,我非常爱你
[21:09] Move. 让开
[21:14] What is this? 这是什么?
[21:16] Scott’s web site, Scott的网页
[21:17] with pictures of me on it. 上面有我的照片
[21:24] well,say something. 好吧,说点什么
[21:26] Oh,my god. 哦, 天哪
[21:28] It wassupposed to be funny– 那本来只是用来好玩的–
[21:29] a naughty little christmas gift for my boyfriend. 给我男朋友的圣诞小礼物
[21:33] Oh,my god! 哦, 天哪
[21:35] I know,I was freakishlyflexible back then. 我知道,我那时候 身体真是不可思议的柔软.
[21:40] I’m sorry! 对不起!
[21:41] Look,what are we gonna doabout this? 听着,我们需要做点什么吗?
[21:43] I guessI’ll call my lawyers. 我想我会打电话给我律师.
[21:45] I gave these pictures to himas a gift. He owns them. 我把这些照片当作礼物送给他 这些是属于他的
[21:48] Then I guesswe’re screwed. 那么我想我们被敲诈了.
[21:50] Not necessarily. 不一定.
[21:51] See,here’s what I’m thinking– 听着,我所想的是–
[21:53] scott’s a coward, scott是个胆小鬼
[21:54] so you could totallyput the scare into him. 你完全可以恐吓他.
[21:57] All you gotta dois go and rough him up, 你所要做的就是去打他一顿
[21:59] and he’ll take my picturesoff the web site like that. 然后他就会像那样把我的照片 从那个网站上撤下来了
[22:02] I’m sorry,but thisis your mistake. 我很抱歉,但这是你的过错
[22:05] You’re gonna have tofix it yourself. 你应该自己去解决它.
[22:07] And I would love to, 我很想这么做
[22:08] but I have the upper bodystrength of a kitten. 但我的力气最多只有一只小猫那样大
[22:10] I need a brute! 我需要一个莽夫!!
[22:11] Gaby,
[22:13] I am just now starting to get my rage issuesunder control. 我刚刚开始学会控制我的愤怒
[22:17] This brute doesn’t swingthat way anymore, 这个莽夫不会再像以前那样冲动了
[22:19] so go find another. 所以去找别人吧
[22:22] Well,when you left prison, did they leave youa contact list? 好吧,当你离开监狱时 他们有没有给你电话联系单?
[22:35] So is dr. Ron gonnabe here for this? Ron医生会来做这个是吗?
[22:37] Oh,yeah,yeah,yeah. 哦,是的,是的
[22:39] Uh,there’s a hookon the wall there 嗯,墙上有挂钩
[22:40] so go aheadand get your stuff hung up 把你的东西挂在上面
[22:42] and,uh,just get comfy. Dr. Ronshould be here pretty soon. 还有,恩,放轻松一点 ron医生马上就来
[22:45] Okay.Okay. 好的,好的
[23:02] is she tryingto put on the dust cover? 她是不是在试着穿上 这个防尘罩?
[23:04] yep. 是的.
[23:11] How long are we gonna let this go on? 我们还要看着她这样多久?
[23:12] Just a fewmore minutes. 再过一会就好
[23:15] Hi,uh,susan? 嗨…susan?
[23:17] It’s dr. Ron. 我是ron医生
[23:20] You don’t have toget undressed for this. 你不用脱衣服的
[23:23] Oh,uh,I-I,uh… 哦…我…
[23:25] then why did youput out a gown? 那你们为什么放着睡袍?
[23:29] No,no,it’s not a gown. 不, 这不是睡袍?
[23:30] It’s the dust coverfor the M.R.I. Machine. 那是核磁共振机的防尘罩
[23:37] This should takeabout 45 minutes. 这需要45分钟的时间
[23:39] Now I know it’s really crampedand uncomfortable in there, 我知道里面很挤也很不舒服
[23:41] but try not to move. 但试着尽量不要移动
[23:44] Susan,I realizethat this whole process must be troubling for you. susan,我知道这整个过程让你很烦恼
[23:48] Yeah,it’s prettytroubling. 是,这真的很烦人
[23:50] Well,we’re gonna getto the bottom of this. 好吧,让我们完成这件事
[23:53] And I’ll be herefor you,okay? 我会在这里陪你,好吗?
[23:58] Hey,dr. Ron? 嘿,ron医生?
[24:00] I just have a feeling that everything’sgonna turn out fine. 我有一种感觉 我会好起来的
[24:03] And when it does… 如果真是这样…
[24:06] I’d like to buy you dinner 我想要请你共进晚餐
[24:07] to celebrate my health. 为我的健康庆祝一下
[24:09] You know,I was thinkingmaybe italian? 我想或许意大利菜?
[24:12] Oh,what the heck, 哦,这真是
[24:13] maybe we can call it a date. 或许我们可以称它为约会
[24:16] If you like. 如果你想的话
[24:22] Dr. Ron? ron医生?
[24:24] uh,he left awhile ago. 他几分钟前离开了
[24:26] He got a phone callfrom his girlfriend. 他女朋友打电话来找他
[24:33] Okay. 好吧.
[24:35] Thank you. 谢谢你.
[24:39] I’d liketo get out now. 我现在想要走了.
[24:41] Try not to move. 尽量不要移动.
[24:56] good morning,luis,ralph. 早上好,luis,ralph
[24:58] -good morning,mrs. Solis. -good morning,mrs. Solis. -早上好,solis太太 -早上好,solis太太
[25:00] Good morning,honey. 早上好 亲爱的
[25:01] Hey,you’re talkingto me again. 嘿 你又开始跟我说话了
[25:03] Well,I thoughtabout what you said– 我仔细考虑了–
[25:05] about the pictures–and you’re right. 关于照片的事– 你说得对
[25:07] It was my mistake 是我自己的失误
[25:09] and I have to live with it. 我得勇于面对
[25:40] What the hellare you doing?! 你在干什么?
[25:42] I’m living with it! 我要勇于面对!
[25:46] Hey,turn aroundand keep gardening! 嘿 转过身去继续工作!
[25:48] Aw,you’re so mean. 哦 你真是刻薄
[25:51] Put your clothes on right now. 马上穿上衣服
[25:53] Why? You either careif men leer at me or not. 干嘛? 你到底在不在乎别人看我的身体?
[25:56] And you made it clear thatyou don’t. So what’s the point? 你不是说你不在乎吗? 到底是什么意思?
[25:58] Gabrielle,I am not beatingthis guy up for you! Gabrielle 我不会为了你去揍那个家伙
[26:01] Then you better think of anotherway to get my pictures back. 那你就能想个别的办法 把我的照片弄回来
[26:03] Because if you don’t,people on wisteria lane are gonna be seeinga lot more of me! 不然的话 我的身体就会 被整个紫藤街的居民一览无遗
[26:07] Ralph,luis,feast your eyes! Ralph Luis 一饱眼福吧!
[26:12] My finger! 我的手指!
[26:16] I’ll find it! 我找找!
[26:17] Aah,my finger! 哦 我的手指!
[26:18] It’s gotta be here somewhere. 肯定就在这附近
[26:19] I’ll look for it,man. 我这就找 兄弟
[26:20] Don’t worry,man. 别担心
[26:21] -I’ll find it.Oh, -my finger! – 我会找到的 – 我的手指!
[26:25] Hey,honey, 嘿 亲爱的
[26:26] good news. 好消息
[26:28] I checked on penny, 我去看Penny
[26:30] and she didn’t scream. 她居然没有尖叫
[26:32] I think she’s getting usedto the mask. 可能她已经习惯我这个面具了
[26:34] I don’t want youto have options,tom. 我不要你有选择余地 Tom
[26:38] If I die,I wanna hearyour life would be over. 你告诉我 如果我死了 你会从此失去幸福
[26:41] I want you to spendthe rest of your life screaming, 我要你的余生都在尖叫嚎哭中度过
[26:44] “it should’ve been meon that plane!” “为什么在飞机上的不是我!”
[26:48] -Plane? -I’m assuming there was a crash. – 飞机? – 假设我是飞机失事遇难
[26:50] It could’ve been something else. 当然也可能是别的情况
[26:51] Okay,wait,wait,wait,wait. 好 等等…
[26:52] Do you have any idea 你到底能不能了解
[26:53] how painful it is to hear about you even thinkabout your next wife and kids? 听到你在考虑下任妻子和小孩的时候 我有多痛苦
[26:57] I could never do that! 我绝不会做这种事
[26:59] I can’t imagine my lifewithout you. 我无法想象没有你的生活
[27:01] You are my everything! 你就是我的一切
[27:03] Honey,you’re my everything. 亲爱的 你也是我的一切
[27:04] Okay,well,that’s easy to say, 好了 说说倒容易
[27:06] but I need youto show me. 但我要你证明给我看
[27:09] How? 怎么证明?
[27:10] With a vasec to me. 做精管切除手术
[27:15] Can’t I justget you some flowers? 能不能送花给你就算了?
[27:16] Look,it makesperfect sense. 这完全合理
[27:17] We’re not gonna haveany more kids. 我们不会再生小孩了
[27:19] And the pill just makesme bloat. It’ll be great! 避孕药会让我发胖 做了手术就好了!
[27:22] No,okay,lynette, 好了 Lynette
[27:23] this is crazy. 太胡闹了
[27:24] Oh,I know! I know! 哦 我知道 我知道!
[27:25] But it is whatmarried people do. 不过恩爱夫妻就该这样
[27:28] They go out of their way to calmeach other’s irrational fears. 为了安抚对方不理智的恐惧 而不惜一切代价
[27:34] Oh,come on,tom. 哦 拜托 Tom
[27:36] I really need youto do this. 你就帮帮我嘛
[27:40] Well,okay. 那好吧
[27:43] Fine,yeah. 我答应你
[27:45] I’ll make an appointment. 我会去预约
[27:47] Thank you. 谢谢你
[28:07] can I ask yousomethin’? 我能问你些事情吗?
[28:08] I’d rather you didn’T. 你不是已经在问了?
[28:13] How’d you get started? 你是怎么开始的?
[28:16] -Started? -You know, – 开始? – 那个嘛
[28:18] in the escort business? 开始出来做应召女?
[28:20] I beg your pardon. 有没有搞错
[28:21] I bet the guys go crazywith your whole… 男人肯定为你神魂颠倒…
[28:23] classy,repressed thingyou got going on,huh? 喜欢你玩优雅 扮矜持 对吧?
[28:27] I mean,your skin has,like, no pores. 看你的皮肤 又细又嫩
[28:31] I am not sure,but I think there wasa compliment in there somewhere, 我不太确定 不过你的话里似乎还有称赞的意味
[28:33] so thank you. 所以先谢谢了
[28:34] But I am not an escort. 不过我不是应召女郎
[28:37] How much you chargea night? 你一晚上收费多少?
[28:39] Look,I’M… 听着 我…
[28:44] $5,000.
[28:48] What do you have to doexactly for 5 grand? 这5千块到底包括哪些服务?
[28:55] All right. 好了
[28:57] Your bail cleared.You’re free to go. 你获保释 可以走了
[28:59] Your car’sat the impound lot. 你的车暂时扣押
[29:00] And you can pick it upin the morning. 早上再来取
[29:02] Well,how am I supposed to get home? I don’t have any money. 那我怎么回家? 我身无分文
[29:05] Call a friend. 叫朋友
[29:06] I have been through enoughhumiliation for one day. 我今天受够了羞辱
[29:08] I hope you have a bettersuggestion than that. 我希望你有更好的建议
[29:11] Okay,well,let me think,um… 好吧 那我想想…
[29:14] walk. 走回去
[29:27] oh,for goodness sakes! 哦 真是的!
[29:37] bree?
[29:39] Is everything okay? 还好吧?
[29:40] Oh,oh,I’m fine.I just,um,had a flat tire. 哦 没事 只是车胎没气了
[29:45] It’s your lucky day. 今天算你走运
[29:46] I’m a whizat changing tires. Hop in. 换车胎是我的强项 进来吧
[29:49] You know,thank you, 谢谢你的好意
[29:50] but I think it’s actuallysomething more mechanical. 不过 应该不只是换车胎这么简单
[29:52] My car has been makingjust a terrible noise. 我的车甚至发出奇怪声响
[29:55] Well,I have auto club. 没问题的 我参加了一个汽车俱乐部
[29:59] Come on. 来吧
[30:05] Actually, 实际上
[30:07] my car has beenimpounded by the police. 我的车被警察扣押了
[30:24] Thanks,betty,and,um… 多谢,betty,嗯
[30:26] I’d appreciate itif you could keep this little incidentto yourself. 如果你能不对任何人提起这件事 我将感激不尽
[30:29] I won’t say a word.I swear. 我不会说半个字,我保证
[30:31] Well,that’s good to hear, 这话耐听
[30:32] because most people on thisstreet couldn’t keep a secret 因为住在这条街上的人 不可能守得主秘密
[30:34] if their lives depended on it. 当搬弄是非就是他们 生活的一部分
[30:36] Well,bree, 那,bree
[30:37] even if everyone does find out, 就算每个人知道了
[30:40] it’s no big deal. 有何关系
[30:41] I mean,lots of peoplehave D.U.I.S. 很多人都有酒后驾车的经历
[30:43] Yes,but the difference ismost of those people were actually drunkwhen they were arrested. 话是没错 区别就在于那些人的确喝醉了
[30:47] I was not. 但我没有
[30:49] Well,of course. 当然
[30:52] You know,you sound likeyou don’t believe me. 你的口气就像不相信我
[30:55] Well,um,it’s just… 恩,只是…
[30:59] I know you’ve gone througha lot lately– 我明白你最近经历太多事
[31:01] the death of your husband,problems with your son. 你丈夫的去世,你儿子的问题
[31:05] It would only be naturalif you did self-medicate. 就算你在偷偷服药也在情理之中
[31:10] I’m sorry,but sincewhen do you know so much aboutmy personal life? 抱歉,从什么时候你对我的私生活 如此了解
[31:14] Bree,
[31:15] it’s like you said– 就像你说的
[31:17] the people on this street arenot great at keeping secrets. 那条街上的人不擅长保守秘密
[31:22] Except for you. 除你之外
[31:23] You’re reallygood at it. 你真的很厉害
[31:24] I beg your pardon. 你说什么
[31:26] Well,you moved into your housein the middle of the night. 你当初半夜三更才动手搬家
[31:28] God knowswhat you moved in that you didn’t wantanybody to see. 天晓得你有什么见不得人的东西
[31:32] People hear soundscoming at all hours from there. 随时都能听到房子里 发出奇怪的声音
[31:36] And,oh,what was the last one?Oh,right– 噢,上次是怎么回事? 噢,没错
[31:38] they found a dead bodyin front of your home. 他们在你家门口发现一具尸体
[31:41] Everybody talks aboutthe applewhites, 所有人都在议论Applewhites
[31:42] but nobody can figure out exactly what you peopleare hiding. 但没人知道你们究竟 在隐瞒些什么
[31:45] So congratulations. 那么恭喜
[31:47] Your secrets are safe… 你的秘密安然无恙
[31:50] for now. 目前而已
[32:08] Edie?
[32:09] Hi,it’s betty applewhite. 我是Betty Applewhite
[32:12] Yeah,I’m sorryto call you so late but,um… 抱歉这么晚还来打扰你 但…
[32:16] I really need to meet with youfirst thing in the morning. 但明儿一大早能碰面吗?
[32:19] Yes. 没错
[32:21] Well,I’ve decidedto sell my house. 我决定把房子卖了
[32:27] Dr. Ron? Ron医生
[32:28] What are you doing here? 你来干什么?
[32:29] Uh,we need to talk. 我们需要谈谈
[32:32] And it’s not the kind of talkwe can have over the phone. 电话上讲不清
[32:35] Oh,are you sure? 噢,你确定吗?
[32:37] Um,becauseI would look a lot better over the phone right now. 因为电话上的我不会这么邋遢
[32:42] Um,susan,your,uh,your test results came back. Susan,你的化验结果拿到了
[32:48] And for the life of me,I can’t figure it out. 根据我的经验,我无法判定
[32:50] Now based on the–on the symptoms you were describing– 目前根据你描述的那些症状…
[32:53] symptoms? 症状
[32:54] Yeah,the dizziness,the tingling, the muscle spasms, 头晕眼花,麻木,肌肉痉挛
[32:56] the chills–it could be neurological. 打寒战,也可能是神经问题
[32:58] It also could be basedon an autoimmune disorder. 也可能是免疫系统紊乱
[33:00] I just–frankly,I’m stumped. 我只是…坦白讲,毫无头绪
[33:03] Oh,no,no,no,no. 不不不不
[33:04] Hey,listen,we’re gonnaget through this,okay? 听着,我们会找到症结,明白吗?
[33:09] I am so sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[33:11] But I’m not sick. 但我没病
[33:14] What are youtalking about? 你什么意思?
[33:16] your nurse wouldn’tlet me see you,and I… 你的护士不让我见你,所以我
[33:19] really wanted to see you, 真的想见你一面
[33:20] so I sort of fakedall my symptoms. 于是我假装有那些症状
[33:23] The dizziness,the chills,you know, all of it. 头晕眼花,寒战,一切的一切
[33:27] Why–why would youdo something like that? 为什么你要这么做?
[33:29] What the hellis wrong with you? 你究竟搞什么名堂?
[33:30] I know. I know.I feel really awful. 我知道,我知道,真对不住
[33:32] I am just not the bestat meeting men. 我只是不擅长面对男士
[33:35] And I thought you were cute, 我对你有感觉
[33:36] and I sort of thought that maybe you thoughtI was cute, 然后我开始胡思乱想 也许你也对我又感觉
[33:38] and you’re a doctor,and that’s so sexy. 而且你又是个医生 那真让人兴奋
[33:40] So I was up all nightworried sick 这么说我一晚上没睡觉 为你的病担忧
[33:42] digging through medical books, 遍阅医学文献
[33:44] trying to figure outsome mysterious disease that doesn’t really exist? 尽全力查明一种神秘的疾病 结果根本不存在?
[33:47] Really?You were up all night? 真的?你一夜没睡?
[33:49] Yes. 没错
[33:50] I don’t enjoytelling people I thinkthey’re going to die. 我不喜欢对一个人说 “你时日不多”的话
[33:52] Especially not people I like. 尤其是我喜欢的人
[33:54] You like me? 你喜欢我?
[33:56] Yes. 没错
[33:57] What about your girlfriend? 那你的女友呢?
[33:58] -What girlfriend? -The one who calledin the M.R.I. Room? – 什么女友? – 那个打电话到检查室来的?
[34:02] We had one date. She wanteda referral to a dermatologist. 我们约会过一次,她想让我帮 她推荐一个皮肤科医生
[34:04] She’s got eczema. 她换了湿疹
[34:11] Maybe we couldgo out sometime? 也许下次我们可以一块出去?
[34:19] Do you like sushi? 你喜欢寿司吗?
[34:22] I love sushi. 我爱吃寿司
[34:23] I’m available tomorrow night. 明晚就有空
[34:26] No,no,no,tomorrow’s no good. I’ll still be angry. 不不,明天不行,我还在气头上
[34:28] I should be cooled downby friday. 到星期五就没事了
[34:30] Oh,uh,friday’s good. 星期五不错
[34:33] Oh,there’s one thing– 噢,还有件事
[34:34] your M.R.I. Showed that you havea wandering spleen. 你的扫描结果显示 你有个游动的脾脏
[34:39] A what? 一个什么?
[34:40] It’s a wandering spleen. It’s no big deal. 游动的脾脏 并无大碍
[34:42] Sometimes the thing just moves around in there. 有时那些玩意儿会游来游去
[34:44] But we’ll keepan eye on it. 但我们会留心注意
[34:50] Wandering what? 游动的什么?
[34:56] Okay, 好吧
[34:57] go get him,tiger. 去给他点教训,猛男
[35:01] I can’t do it,gaby. 我办不到,Gaby
[35:03] What? 什么?
[35:04] I can’t go in there.I thought I could, but I can’T. 我无法进去,我以为我可以 但实我就是办不到
[35:07] You promised! 你向我保证过
[35:08] Ever since I got outof prison, 自从我从牢房里出来
[35:10] I’ve been tryingto lead a better life. 我一直在努力好好过日子
[35:12] And for the first time,I can honestly say 而这是头一次 我可以问心无愧的说
[35:14] that I’m a good catholic, and I don’t want to ruin that. 我是一个善良天主教徒 我不想毁掉它
[35:17] So do this today and go toan extra long mass tomorrow. 明天做一个超长的弥撒 主就会原谅你了
[35:21] It doesn’t workthat way. 那没有用
[35:23] Okay, 好吧
[35:24] look,I’m really trying to understandyour moral dilemma here,I am. 我真的理解你良心的挣扎 真的
[35:29] But if you don’t getmy pictures back, 但如果你不去把我的照片拿回来
[35:30] I’m gonna be humiliated. 我会没脸见人
[35:32] You think our gardener is the only local pervsurfing the web? 你认为这附近只有我们家园丁 那两个变态?
[35:35] I’m sorry,gabrielle. 抱歉,Gabrielle
[35:37] You used to go crazy 你以前会火冒三丈
[35:39] when men would so muchas look at me the wrong way– 一遇到其他男人多看我两眼
[35:42] and that’s whenI had clothes on. 而且我还没有裸露
[35:44] I’m trying to bebetter than that now. 我现在想用更好的办法
[35:45] Or maybe you just don’t love meas much as you used to. 或者也许是你不再像以前那样 爱我
[35:48] Why can’t you just let mebe a good person? 你为什么就不能让我做一个好人?
[35:51] You know,if you really loved me, 如果你真的爱我
[35:52] you wouldn’t even ask meto go in there. 你就不会逼我去那里
[35:54] If you really loved me, I wouldn’t have to ask! 如果你真的爱我 我也不需要这么逼你
[36:02] fine,forget it. 好吧,算了
[36:06] Really? 真的?
[36:07] Be a good person. 成全你当好人
[36:09] Knock yourself out. 不必客气
[36:12] It’s not thatI don’t love you. I– 不是我不爱你
[36:14] yeah,okay,look,let’s just go home. 好吧,听着,回家去
[36:25] What are you doing? 你干什么?
[36:27] I’m gettingyour pictures back. 我去把你的照片拿回来
[36:30] I’m not gonna hurt him. 我不会伤害他
[36:33] I’ll talk to him, 我去劝他
[36:35] appeal to his better nature. 劝他良心发现
[36:50] Can I help you? 有何贵干?
[36:51] I’m carlos solis. 我是Carlos Solis
[36:54] You have,uh,naked picturesof my wife on your web site. 你的网站上有我妻子的裸照
[37:00] You’re,uh… 你是…
[37:02] gabrielle’s husband? Gabrielle的丈夫?
[37:07] well,you know what? I was just aboutto take those off anyway. 你知道吗? 我正打算把它们拿掉
[37:12] That’s great. 那就好
[37:18] I reallyappreciate this,scott. 我万分感激,Scott
[37:20] Hey,no problem. 嘿,小事一桩
[37:22] To tell you the truth,gabrielle’s pages weren’t exactly raking inthe big bucks for me. 实话实说,Gabrielle的网页 没为我赚到大钱
[37:26] I find thathard to believe. 我难以相信
[37:27] I’m not saying gabrielle’s nota pretty girl. 不是说Gabrielle长的不漂亮
[37:29] Of course she is.But,uh, 她当然漂亮,但
[37:31] she ain’t exactlyinternet pretty,you know? 她在网上不太受欢迎,你知道吗?
[37:36] What does that mean? 那是什么意思?
[37:38] The web’s about fantasy,not fashion. 这些网站提供幻想而不是时尚
[37:40] I mean,guys surfingfor porn, 那些家伙需要的是色情
[37:41] they don’t care how the clothesare hanging off the body. 他们才不在乎怎么脱衣服
[37:43] They just wanna seethe goods. So,uh, 他们只想看好玩意儿
[37:45] if little miss nastyain’t rocking some curves… 要是小辣妹没有真材实料
[37:47] my wife has a perfect figure. 我妻子有完美曲线
[37:49] Don’t get me wrong. 别误会
[37:51] Our little gaby knows how to,uh… 我们可爱的Gaby懂得如何
[37:53] work a runway,but,uh, 摆造型
[37:55] when it comesto cyber lovin’? 但这是在网上
[37:56] No real man’s gonnawaste tissue on that. There you go. 没人会在那些东西上浪费精力 给你
[37:59] That’s all of ’em. 全部
[38:01] So we cool now? 我们没事了?
[38:18] now that’s my guy. 这才是我的男人
[38:30] You’re not limping. 你好像没有无精打采
[38:33] Did everything go okay? 一切可好?
[38:37] I couldn’t do it. 我办不到
[38:39] What happened? 发生了什么?
[38:42] I don’t know. I got there,I… 我不知道,我到了那里…
[38:45] I put on the paper gownand I,uh… 换上手术服,然后我
[38:50] I just couldn’t do it. 我就是办不到
[38:52] Why not? 为什么?
[38:53] It felt likeI was being emasculated. 感觉就像被阉割了
[38:56] Oh,please. 拜托
[38:57] I’m serious,lynette. 我说真的,Lynette
[38:58] I don’t make the moneyaround here anymore. 我不再挣钱
[39:00] I don’t providefor you and the kids. 不再养家糊口
[39:02] And I wasn’t go
[39:02] And i wasn’t going to let them snip out the l ast thing that make me feel a man 我不会让他们剪掉唯一能让自己感觉 像个男人的东西
[39:06] Staying home and taking care of the kids doesn’t make you less of a man 当家庭主男不会有损你的男子气概
[39:10] that’s crazy 别胡思乱想
[39:13] you expect me to calm your rational fears, 你指望我安抚你不理智的恐惧,
[39:15] i expect you to calm mine 我同样指望着你,
[39:28] Are you saying you are not happy ? 你的意思是你过得不快乐?
[39:33] A little bit yeah 有一点
[39:40] Well what we gonna do about that ? 那我们怎么办?
[39:43] i don’t know 我不知道
[39:45] -can we just ? -no,Lynette -我们能不能就…? -不行,Lynette
[39:49] I don’t know 我不知道
[40:11] hi,it’s detective barton,look i feel awful about what happend the other day, 我是Barton警探,听我说, 我为那天发生的事道歉,
[40:15] I was the jerk 我是个混蛋
[40:17] so to make it up to you 为了补偿你
[40:18] I did some sniffing around about the dead man 我查了一下
[40:20] they found in front of your neigbours house 在你邻居家门前发现那 死者的底细
[40:22] I got some information his name is Curt Monroe 我得到一些资料他叫Curt Monroe
[40:25] A private detective who lost his license a couple years ago 一位几年前就被吊销执照的私家侦探
[40:28] Apparently he is from Chicago 显然他来自芝加哥
[40:29] I don’t if this is helpful but… 我不知道这会不会有帮助但
[40:34] years ago,he is apparently from Chicago 几年前,显然他来自芝加哥
[40:36] I,I don’t know if this is helpful but 我不知道这会不会有帮助 但……
[40:39] I just feel terrible about what happened 我的确为那天的事难过
[40:43] illness can take on many forms 疾病有很多种表现方式
[40:46] those of the body are easy to treat 身体上的容易治疗
[40:50] Much more difficult 困难的是,
[40:52] are the hidden maladies festering in our hearts 隐埋在内心深处的伤痛
[40:57] the secret diction that consume our soul 不为人知的迷恋让我们的灵魂中毒
[41:02] and the disease we deny 讳疾忌医
[41:04] which affect our judgement 会困惑我们的判断
[41:12] To survive we need to find that special someone who can heal us 为了继续下去,我们得找到一位能 帮助我们痊愈的人
[41:18] I work so hard on my life, 我一生如此努力,
[41:21] so hard 如此努力
[41:24] Now it’s all nothing 现在却一无所有
[41:28] i got one daughter i hate who hates me 我从来就没疼爱过她
[41:33] before her time 在她出生前一天
[41:38] No one left for me now 现在这世上已经没人值得我留念
[41:42] What did I do it for 我这都是何苦
[41:48] it was good i 不错,
[41:51] did’t feel a thing 我一点感觉也没有
[41:54] XXXXX 没关系
[41:57] XXXXXXXX 反正我已失去感觉
[41:59] But we can never predict 但我们永远也不会料到
[42:01] who have the cure for what ills us 谁会有我们的解药
[42:05] XXXXXXXXXXXX
[42:09] or when they’ll show up 或者什么时候他们会出现
[42:14] But I think we can get along, 但我们会相处愉快
[42:16] just 放心吧
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme