时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on… | 前情介绍 |
[00:02] | did you leave the door open? Call the police! | 是你没关门嘛?快报警! |
[00:04] | Is that the guy who broke into your house? | 是他闯进你家的嘛? |
[00:06] | Arrests were made… | 有人被捕了… |
[00:07] | yeah, that’s him. | 是的,是他 |
[00:08] | I just want a chance | 我只是想找个机会了解你一下 |
[00:09] | to get to know you. | |
[00:10] | I don’t want to know you. | 但是我不想了解你 |
[00:11] | Fathers were confronted… | 父亲被女儿质问… |
[00:13] | who’s sister mary bernard? | mary bernard修女是谁? |
[00:15] | You do not want to start a war with me. | 你最好不要跟我开战! |
[00:16] | Bring it on. | 放马过来吧 |
[00:17] | Boundaries were drawn… | 战线开始确立… |
[00:19] | mr. Williams was responsible for your husband’s death. | Williams先生要对你丈夫的死负责 |
[00:21] | And everyone learned that sometimes | 现在大家都知道了,有时候… |
[00:24] | justice is served… | 正义得以伸张… |
[00:25] | we need to call an ambulance. | 快叫救护车 |
[00:26] | Without sang a word. | 不需一词一句 |
[00:32] | There were many ways to tell | 从很多方面来看 |
[00:34] | bree van de kamp was a lady. | bree van de kamp都是个优雅的人 |
[00:36] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[00:38] | She was courteous to those around her, | 对周围的人彬彬有礼 |
[00:40] | she moved with elegance and grace | 举止优雅 |
[00:43] | and she was very careful to never let others know | 她从不会让别人感觉到 |
[00:47] | what she was thinking. | 她到底在想什么 |
[00:49] | Mrs. Van de kamp, thank you for coming on such short notice. | Van de kamp太太,谢谢你这么快就到了 |
[00:52] | So what’s happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[00:54] | Have you had any luck finding george? | 你们有没有找到george? |
[00:56] | You see, like most well-bred women… | 看,就像所有教养良好的女士… |
[00:58] | george is dead. | george已经死了 |
[01:00] | He committed suicide last night at a hotel. | 昨天晚上他在一家酒店里自杀了 |
[01:03] | Bree had something to hide. | Bree也会有所隐. |
[01:05] | Oh, um… | 哦,呃… |
[01:08] | well, um, it was very good of you to tell me in person, truly. | 呃…谢谢你们当面告诉我,真的 |
[01:15] | Actually, uh, there’s more. | 事实是,呃..还有事 |
[01:20] | More? | 还有? |
[01:24] | Do you recognize this? | 你认识这个嘛? |
[01:26] | Those are my panties. How did you… | 这是我的短裤,你是怎么…… |
[01:30] | we assume mr. Williams stole them. | 我们猜测,可能是Williams先生偷的 |
[01:32] | Where did you find them? | 你们在哪找到的? |
[01:34] | Mr. Williams had a room filled with, um… unsavory items. | Williams有一整间屋子放的..呃… 都是些不大雅观的东西 |
[01:39] | It was like a shrine. | 类似于他自己的”圣殿” |
[01:41] | “Unsavory items”? Well, what does that mean? | “不雅观的东西”?什么意思? |
[01:44] | You don’t want to know. | 你还是别问了 |
[01:46] | Just so you’re aware, the “daily tribune” | 既然你也知道了, |
[01:47] | is starting to sniff around this story. | 报纸也正想让我透露点消息 |
[01:49] | The editor’s a good friend of mine. | 他们主编是我的一个朋友 |
[01:51] | I’m pretty sure i can quash it, | 我不会让他们公开报道的 |
[01:53] | but you might want to tell your family what’s going on, | 但是我想你总要对你的家人有个交待 |
[01:55] | just in case. | 我是说万一 |
[01:57] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[01:59] | I am so sorry. You weren’t supposed to see that. | 抱歉.不应该让你看到的 |
[02:01] | Mudge, get that out of here. | Mudge,快搬走 |
[02:03] | No, wait! Is that supposed to be me? | 不,等等!!那个是我嘛? |
[02:07] | Well… | 呃… |
[02:10] | it’s hard to say. | 这个不好说 |
[02:13] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[02:15] | I mean, what would george be doing with a life-size doll? | 我意思是,george要个充气娃娃干嘛? |
[02:17] | (clears throat) | |
[02:20] | Oh, dear lord. | 哦,天啊! |
[02:23] | Go ahead. | 走吧 |
[02:25] | Oh, hold it. What are you gonna do with that? | 哦,等下.那你们打算怎么处理呢? |
[02:27] | Well, until we close the file on mr. Williams, | 呃,在我们结案以前 |
[02:29] | she’s considered evidence. | “她”算是证据 |
[02:31] | We’ll have to take her back to the station. | 我们得把证据带回警局 |
[02:33] | I am so sorry about this, mrs. Van de kamp. | 对于这个,我真的很抱歉Van de kamp太太. |
[02:36] | I know how difficult all this must be. | 我知道这些对你讲有多难 |
[02:41] | Don’t you worry about me, detective barton. | 不用担心我,barton探长. |
[02:44] | I will be just fine. | 我没关系的 |
[02:47] | Yes, there were many ways to tell that bree was a lady, | 是的,从很多方面来看bree都是个优雅的女士 |
[02:51] | but the surest was to watch how she maintained her dignity | 最有证明的还是看到她依旧一身稳重 |
[02:55] | in even the most undignified of situations. | 尽管身陷如此尴尬的境地 |
[03:01] | Captioning provided by touchstone television, abc, inc. | |
[03:03] | And ford motor co… built for the road ahead. | |
[03:05] | It’s a story as old as time itself… | 这种陈旧的老故事… |
[03:11] | the return of the prodigal son. | 一个游离的儿子的归家 |
[03:17] | And no matter how many times it’s repeated… | 不管讲了多少遍.. |
[03:23] | or how the details might vary… | 虽然情节上总小有不同… |
[03:28] | or how the names might change… | 名字总不尽一样… |
[03:31] | the ory always ends the same way… | 故事的结尾总是一致的… |
[03:36] | in the tender embrace of a loving father. | 那就是慈父充满爱意的拥抱 |
[03:41] | Hi, dad. | Hi,爸爸 |
[03:50] | Susan mayer told me she gave you some money to go to utah. | Susan mayer告诉我是她给你去utah的钱. |
[03:53] | Yeah, i had no idea where to look for you, though, | 是的.我也不知道到哪去找你 |
[03:56] | and the money started to run out, | 钱也快花光了 |
[03:58] | so i thought that maybe you’d come back here. | 所以我猜你可能会回来. |
[03:59] | You’re a smart kid. | 真聪明 |
[04:01] | Can i ask you something? | 我可不可以问你? |
[04:02] | Of course. Anything. | 当然,问吧 |
[04:07] | Well, when you left town, mrs. Tillman said | 你不在的时候,Tillman太太说 |
[04:11] | that my real mother was a junkie from utah. | 我亲生妈妈是utah的一个吸毒的. |
[04:19] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[04:21] | So… | 那么… |
[04:25] | who’s my dad? | 谁是我的亲生爸爸呢? |
[04:30] | I don’t know. It could have been anyone. | 我也不知道.谁都有可能 |
[04:44] | Thanks for the faucet. This leak is driving me crazy. | 谢谢你帮我弄那个管子,漏得我快疯了 |
[04:47] | What do i owe you? | 我应该给你多么? |
[04:49] | Oh, it’s no rush. Just pay me when i install it. | 不用急.等我安好了再说吧 |
[04:52] | Hey, there! | Hey,你好! |
[04:55] | Have you seen today’s paper? | 你看今天的报纸了嘛? |
[04:57] | No, not yet. | 没,还没 |
[04:59] | Ohh. There’s a follow-up on that guy you caught last week. | 哦.上星期抓到那个人,有后续报道 |
[05:02] | “Police seek help in identifying mystery vagrant.” | “警察需要确认游民身份” |
[05:05] | They don’t know the man’s name yet? | 他们还不知道他名字? |
[05:07] | They’re not even sure that he knows how talk. | 还不知道他会不会说话呢. |
[05:09] | Think they’re going to hold him in the psych ward | 他们可能把他先关在精神病院 |
[05:12] | until they figure out who he is. | 直到确定他的身份 |
[05:13] | Well, i will certainly rest easier | 哦,我终于可以好好休息了 |
[05:16] | knowing that he’s not roaming around our neighborhood. | 不用担心他在咱们附近乱窜了 |
[05:18] | (laughs) see you! | 拜拜 |
[05:22] | Thanks again for the faucet. | 还要谢谢你修的那个开关 |
[05:24] | Sure. | 不用 |
[05:30] | What are we gonna do about caleb? | 你打算,caleb怎么办? |
[05:33] | Obviously, we are going to go and get him. | 很明显,我们得去把他弄出来 |
[05:46] | Where are my cuffs? | 我的手铐呢? |
[05:49] | Bottom drawer. Ah. | 最下面抽屉 |
[05:52] | So when do i tell people you’ll be back? | 那我告诉他们你什么时候回来? |
[05:54] | Couple, maybe three days. | 二,或者三天吧 |
[05:59] | What the hell’s this? | 这是什么? |
[06:03] | It’s the ball gag. I thought you wanted it. | 是球塞,我以为你能用得上呢 |
[06:05] | We do not recycle ball gags. | 那也不能用用过的啊 |
[06:08] | Take a look at t teeth marks. | 看,上面还有牙印呢 |
[06:10] | (gasps) it’s gross. (inhales) | 真恶心 |
[06:13] | I’d like to think that we’re better th that. | 我想我们最好那样做 |
[06:16] | Hey, monroe? | 嗨, monroe? |
[06:19] | You sure you don’t want any help? | 你确定不用帮忙? |
[06:21] | The guy’s dangerous. | 那家伙可是很危险 |
[06:23] | He’s a half-wit, jerry. | jerry,他是个智障 |
[06:26] | If i can handle you, i can handle him. | 应付你都没事,他就更简单了 |
[06:32] | So he poisoned rex? | 是他下毒杀死了rex? |
[06:35] | Sweet, little george williams. | 那个小小的,很好的george williams. |
[06:37] | Well, it turns out he wasn’t so sweet after all. | 呃…结果发现他可真不怎么样 |
[06:40] | Anyway, there’s a chance | 总之,有可能这些事情 |
[06:42] | that some of this may wind up in the paper, | 最后报纸上会有报道的 |
[06:43] | so i wanted you to hear it from me first. | 所以我想还是先亲口告诉你们 |
[06:45] | Bree, i’m so sorry. | Bree,真抱歉 |
[06:47] | Yeah, like you haven’t been through enough. | 是啊,你已经受打击太多了 |
[06:50] | God, and he’s our pharmacist. | 天啊,他还是我们药剂师呢 |
[06:52] | It’s enough to turn you holistic. | 可真是没处想啊 |
[06:54] | I know this sounds awful, | 我知道这样想不好 |
[06:56] | but i’m kind of glad the guy’s dead. | 但是他死了,我挺开心的 |
[06:58] | Oh, i hope that little creep suffered. | 哦,我希望他死得很难受 |
[07:00] | Well, we’ll never know. | 呃…我们也不知道 |
[07:08] | That’s andrew back from camp hennessey. I’ve got to go. | andrew从hennessey青年营回来了,我得走了 |
[07:11] | Does he know yet? | 他知道了嘛? |
[07:13] | He hasn’t got a clue. | 他还不知道 |
[07:15] | How do you think he’s gonna react? | 那他知道后会怎么样? |
[07:16] | All right, what the hell is going on? | 好了.到底发生什么事儿了? |
[07:20] | I know you didn’t take me out of kid jail for my health. | 我知道,你肯定不是关心我身体, 才把我从那”少年监狱”接出来的 |
[07:25] | I’ll get back to you later. | 我以后告诉你 |
[07:34] | So are the police sure? | 警察们确定嘛? |
[07:36] | Yeah. They found data in george’s personal computer | 是的.他们在george的电脑里发现了数据 |
[07:40] | and also records at his pharmacy | 还有他的药剂数据 |
[07:43] | that pretty much proves that he was poisoning your father. | 足够证据,是他下毒害死你爸爸的 |
[07:46] | Did they say why he killed him? | 他们说他为什么了嘛? |
[07:52] | Well, the detective seems to think he was trying | 呃..探长认为… |
[07:54] | to get your father out of the way so… | 他是想除掉你爸爸,好… |
[07:56] | he could marry me. | 和我结婚 |
[08:00] | Honey, please use your coaster. | 亲爱的,拜托,垫上个杯垫 |
[08:03] | That’s gonna leave a ring. | 会留下本子印的 |
[08:04] | My father was murdered because of you, | 我爸爸是因为你被杀的 |
[08:07] | so as far as i’m concerned, | 现在我告诉你 |
[08:09] | you no longer get to tell me what to do. | 你以后再也不要管我做什么 |
[08:11] | Andrew, that is not fair. | Andrew,这样不公平 |
[08:13] | You brought that psycho into our house! | 是你把那个变态带到家里来的! |
[08:15] | You sat him down at our table. | 你让他在我们家桌上吃饭 |
[08:16] | Just how fair do you expect me to be? | 你想让我对你多公平??? |
[08:18] | Andrew, george williams fooled a lot of people. | Andrew, george williams骗过了许多人 |
[08:20] | Yeah, well, he didn’t fool me. | 是,但是,他没有骗了我 |
[08:22] | Andrew, i’m not trying to minimize my part in this. | Andrew,我不是想推卸我的责任. |
[08:26] | Believe me, i hate myself for what’s happened. | 相信我,发生这一切, 我也很恨我自己 |
[08:28] | Good. Now we have something in common. | 太好了.咱俩终于有点共同点了 |
[08:32] | Oh, by the way, | 哦,随便说下 |
[08:34] | i’m gonna call my friend justin | 我会叫我朋友justin过来 |
[08:36] | and have him come over and spend the night tonight. | 他晚上住这 |
[08:38] | Justin? Is he a friend of yours from school or church? | Justin? 是你学校的,还是教会的朋友? |
[08:42] | What kind of friend is he? | 是什么样的朋友? |
[08:43] | The real good kind. | 是真的,好的那种 |
[08:49] | Andrew, it is inappropriate r you to have somebody over. | Andrew, 现在叫朋友来不大合适 |
[08:53] | You just got home. | 你刚刚回来 |
[08:55] | Like i said, | 我说了, |
[08:57] | you don’t get to tell me what to do anymore. | 以后你不要管我做什么 |
[09:06] | You came. | 你来了 |
[09:08] | Did i have a choice? | 我别无选择啊 |
[09:10] | Well, sure. | 呃,… |
[09:12] | Because at the hospital, | 在医院, |
[09:14] | you sounded like you were fully prepared to blackmail me | 你听上去已经是威胁过我了 |
[09:16] | into having some kind of a relationship with you. | 强制我一定跟你得有点什么关系 |
[09:18] | That was just the heat of the moment, | 那是当时一同冲动 |
[09:19] | and once you geto know me, | 而且一旦你了解我了 |
[09:21] | you’ll understand that i am not the kind of person | 你就会知道,其实我不是那样的 |
[09:23] | who could ever, ever resort to blackmail. | 当然,谁会是经常威胁别人的人呢? |
[09:25] | Well, i wish you’d made that clear in the hospital. | 那你在医院时候怎么不告诉我呢? |
[09:27] | Could have saved me a trip. | 就省得我跑一趟了 |
[09:29] | So are you coming in? | 那你要进来嘛? |
[09:31] | Well, i got a lunch hour to kill. | 好吧,有顿午饭时间 |
[09:39] | That was my first halloween. I was 2. what do you think i am? | 是我第一次万圣节.我才2岁,你看我像什么? |
[09:43] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:45] | Oh, come on, just guess. You can tell. | 哦,来嘛,猜猜,你能看出来 |
[09:46] | Uh, a holess person? | 实心人? |
[09:49] | No, addison, i’m a chicken. | 不,addison,我只小鸡 |
[09:51] | See? Those are feathers hanging arou. | 看?那些是挂上去的羽毛 |
[09:53] | Oh. I thought that was supposed to be trash. | 哦,我以为是一堆垃圾呢 |
[09:57] | Uh, look, are we done here? | 好了,算完事了吧? |
[09:59] | You haven’t even finished your coffee. | 你还没喝完你的咖啡呢 |
[10:02] | I got to get back to work. | 我得回去上班了 |
[10:04] | Oh, well, we… we haven’t even finished the high school years. | 哦,好吧…我们还没看到高中呢 |
[10:07] | I wanted to show you this one. | 我想给你看看这张 |
[10:09] | This was from the father-daughter dance. | 这是个父女舞会上照的 |
[10:11] | I had to take my mother’s hairstylist. | 我只能邀请我妈妈的发型师 |
[10:13] | What do you want from me, susan? | susan,你到底想要什么? |
[10:17] | Well, l-i just want to share more than our d.n.a. | 我…我只是想和你多分享些东西 |
[10:21] | I… i wanted to have a relationship with you. | 我…我想和你有层父女关系 |
[10:25] | None of this means anything to you? | 这些对你一点意义都没有嘛? |
[10:28] | I’ll take the hobo picture. | 好吧,我要这张你装乞丐照片 |
[10:32] | Actually, it was… fine. | 事实上,是…..好吧 |
[10:36] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[10:38] | Our company insurance policy. You ever bother to read it? | 我们公司的保险条例,你没看过嘛? |
[10:40] | I’m going to say no, but don’t tell. | 我没,但是我不想听 |
[10:42] | We have day care, ed, day care. | 我们有日托服务,ed,日托 |
[10:45] | Do you realize that since we fired half the staff, | 自从我们上次裁员,你没有发现 |
[10:48] | you and i have barely left the building? | 我和你几乎都没离开过办公室嘛? |
[10:50] | My kids are forgetting who i am. | 我孩子已经快不认识我了 |
[10:52] | I hear you. I have 17-month-old | 我在听.我也有个17月大的孩子 |
[10:54] | who i haven’t actually seen awake in weeks. | 这几个星期我也没在她醒时候见过她. |
[10:56] | See? All we need is a minimum participation | 看?我们只需要达到要求最小数目就可以 |
[10:59] | of… 16 kids. | 16个孩子 |
[11:02] | My kids, your baby, | 我的,你的 |
[11:05] | sally in accounting has three, | 会计部的sally 3个 |
[11:07] | that new guy in human resources has two | 人事部那个新人 2个 |
[11:09] | and we hit the mother lode with the mormon reptionist. | 我刚才还找到一个超级妈妈 |
[11:11] | She just popped out number 6. There. 16. | 她说有6个.刚好,16个 |
[11:15] | 15. my wife won’t do it. | 15. 我太太不会同意的 |
[11:16] | Well, maybe if i tald to her. | 那,如果我和她谈谈呢 |
[11:18] | No, i’m telling you, this day care thing is a non-starter. | 不,我跟你讲,这个日托的事你就别想了 |
[11:20] | Fran won’t even let anyone else hold the baby. | Fran都不让别人抱我的孩子 |
[11:23] | Well, she won’t just take some time off for a couple of hours? | 她就不想每天休息几个小时? |
[11:25] | Lynette, if i hadn’t cut that umbilical cord | Lynette, 要不是我亲手剪断脐带 |
[11:27] | with my own two hands, | |
[11:29] | i swear they would still be attached. | 我发誓,她俩还是连着的 |
[11:32] | But if you want to try… | 但是如果你想试试… |
[11:35] | more power to you. | 你尽管做吧 |
[11:45] | You! What the hell did you do with my husband?! | 你!你到底对我丈夫干嘛了??! |
[11:49] | Please restrain yourself, gabrielle. | 请自控一下 gabrielle. |
[11:50] | You’re in a house of god. | 你这是在上帝的圣地 |
[11:52] | Tell me where he is! | 告诉我 他在哪? |
[11:54] | Everywhere, of course. | 当然 无所不在 |
[11:56] | Not god, my husband. | 我没说他,我说我丈夫 |
[11:59] | Gaby, what are you doing here? | Gaby,你来干嘛? |
[12:01] | I was just about to ask you the same thing. | 我正想问你呢 |
[12:03] | You were supposed to meet me at the spa. | 你应该去SPA接我的 |
[12:05] | I was just helping sister mary | 我在帮mary修女 |
[12:07] | with the mailings for the fund-raiser. | 整理募捐的邀请信. |
[12:09] | The church is about to send a relief team to botswana | 教堂要派一只救助队到 botswana |
[12:11] | to help with the drought. | 去帮助那里旱灾的人们 |
[12:12] | That’s your excuse? | 这就是你的借口不接我? |
[12:14] | We missed side-by-side water massages. | 我们没有收到福音 |
[12:16] | I had to book them weeks in advance. | 所以要提前几周弄一下 |
[12:18] | Okay, you missed a massage. | 好吧,你没收到福音 |
[12:20] | It’s unfortunate, but there are people dying in botswana. | 太不幸了,在 botswana正有人死去. |
[12:23] | There are going to be people dying in this church | 这个教堂还有人死呢! |
[12:26] | if you don’t wipe that patronizing look off your face! | 别顶着一副慈眉善目的样子! |
[12:28] | What is your problem? | 你到底怎么回事? |
[12:30] | Sister mary, will you excuse us, please? | mary修女,你能不能回避一下? |
[12:34] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[12:38] | We are supposed to be working on our marriage, carlos, | carlos, 我们要想办法挽救我们的婚姻 |
[12:40] | but we can’t do that as long as | 但是如果这个无孔不入的 |
[12:42] | our lady of perpetual stick-up-her-butt | 多管闲事的臭修女总让你关心那些 饥渴的难民 |
[12:45] | has you worrying about thirsty orphans. | 我们就法挽救了 |
[12:47] | You’re blaming sister mary for the tension in our marriage? | 你觉得我们婚姻问题是mary修女造成的? |
[12:50] | She wants us fighting. | 她想让咱们俩吵架 |
[12:52] | She wants you to get tired of me | 她想让你厌烦我,离开我 |
[12:54] | and walk out so she can have you all to herself. | 然后她就可以占有你了 |
[12:55] | That’s crazy. She’s a nun. | 简直是胡说.她是修女 |
[12:57] | She may wear a habit and the beads, | 她有可能穿着修女服,带着念珠 |
[12:59] | but at the end of the day, | 但是到头来 |
[13:00] | she is still a woman, just like me, | 她终究还是个女人,和我一样 |
[13:02] | and i know what i’m capable of. | 我知道女人什么最拿手 |
[13:04] | She is a woman… | 她的确是个女人… |
[13:07] | but she is nothing like you. | 但是她一点儿都不像你 |
[13:12] | Carlos, where are you going? | Carlos,你上哪? |
[13:16] | Carlos! | |
[13:20] | You look tense, gabrielle. | 你看起来太紧张了 gabrielle. |
[13:23] | Perhaps you should think about getting a massage. | 或者你也应该听听传福音 |
[13:33] | Hi, susan, it’s addison. Are you there? | 嗨 susan, 我是 addison 你在嘛? |
[13:35] | Hi. Hi, yeah, i’m here. | 嗨,嗨,是的,我在 |
[13:37] | Good. You’re home. | 太好了,你在家 |
[13:38] | Uh-huh. What’s up? | 啊哈,什么事? |
[13:40] | You know you were saying you wanted to be part of my life? | 你不是说想成为我生活的一部分嘛? |
[13:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:43] | I’at the police station. | 我现在在警察局 |
[13:45] | I need you to come bail me out. | 我想让你保释我一下 |
[13:47] | Solicitation? You were arrested for solicitation? | 调戏?你因为调戏被捕了? |
[13:51] | It was entrapment. I’m the victim here. | 是诱捕,我才是受害者. |
[13:53] | But you were with a prostitute. | 但是你的确是叫了个妓女 |
[13:55] | Apparently not. | 当然不是 |
[13:56] | I asked her three times… “are you a cop?” | 我问了她三遍…”你是不是警察?” |
[13:59] | They got to tell you, but she didn’t say “boo.” | 但是她也没说”嘣,不许动” |
[14:01] | I thought this was america! | 我以为这在是美国! |
[14:03] | Addison, you just got caught paying for sex. | Addison,你是因嫖妓被捕 |
[14:06] | Now is not the time to wrap yourself in the flag. | 都这时候了 你也应该这么丢人了啊 |
[14:08] | Don’t give me that look. It wasn’t my fault. I’m sorry. | 别这么看我.又不是我的错.抱歉 |
[14:11] | How is trying to pick up a hooker not your fault? | 想找个妓女,不是你的错是谁的? |
[14:14] | I was at the store, i was working on my computer | 我在店里 弄电脑 |
[14:16] | and then, you know, they have these ads? | 然后 一下就蹦出来那种广告 |
[14:19] | They pop up on the screen and they ask if you want to | 跳在屏幕上 |
[14:21] | have a hot date. | 问你 “想不想激情一下” 那种 |
[14:22] | Well, it gets a fellow worked up. | 呃 这种东西很诱惑的 |
[14:24] | Can’t you just go home and have sex with your wife | 你就不能回家和你老婆做? |
[14:27] | like a normal person? | 像个正常人一点? |
[14:29] | She’s a 68-year-old woman. | 她都68岁了 |
[14:31] | That bell stopped ringing for me years ago. | 我早就对她没什么感觉了 |
[14:33] | Oh, my god. Stop. Right now. | 哦,天啊.别说了 |
[14:36] | I’m gonna go pay this thing. | 我现在得去交钱. |
[14:44] | So am i off the hook now? | 那我现在没事了? |
[14:47] | What? | 什么? |
[14:48] | Th whole father-dghter thing, | 整个父女关系的事 |
[14:51] | we’re done, right? | 了解了,是不是? |
[14:52] | Thursday, coffee at 2. Be on time. | 周四,下午2点喝咖啡. 要准时到 |
[14:57] | Don’t take this the wrong way, but are you dim? | 别误会 你是不是脑袋不开窍啊? |
[15:00] | Okay, i didn’t exactly love what i found out about you today, | 听着 今天发生的事我确实不大欣赏你 |
[15:03] | but the goal was to learn, not to judge. | 但是我是想了解你 不是想评判你 |
[15:10] | I bring the coffee. | 我会带咖啡的 |
[15:11] | That crap you made burnt a hole in my stomach. | 你做的那个 快把我恶心死了 |
[15:38] | This is tunde. | 这个是tunde. |
[15:40] | He losboth his parents to this drought. | 他在旱灾中失去了双亲 |
[15:42] | In fact, water is always scarce in botswana. | 事实上 botswana一直都很缺水. |
[15:46] | The national currency is called the pula or raindrop… | 他们国家的货币就叫 “雨滴”… |
[15:48] | hello, gabrielle. What brings you here? | 嗨, gabrielle 什么风把你吹来了 |
[15:50] | I’m concerned about the drought in kenya. | 我来关心一下kenya的旱灾. |
[15:53] | Botswana. | 是Botswana. |
[15:54] | Yeah, and you? | 是啊 你呢? |
[15:57] | Well, i’m organizing this relief trip. | 我是组织这次救助活动的 |
[15:59] | We leave in a week. | 不到一周我们就出发了 |
[16:01] | Well, bon voyage, father. | 一路顺风 神父 |
[16:03] | I’m not going myself. | 我不去 |
[16:05] | We had to scale back our relief efforts this year. | 今年我们的救助力度要减少点 |
[16:07] | We even had to cut a few of the aid workers from the trip. | 我们连急救人员都少了一些 |
[16:09] | Sister mary, sister greta were so disappointed. | mary和 greta修女觉得很失望 |
[16:12] | If you just want to hand some of… | 如果你想给…… |
[16:14] | sister mary was going on the trip? | mary修女也去? |
[16:16] | Well, sister mary always goes for at least a few months, | 是啊,mary修女通常都会去几个月的 |
[16:19] | but when our funding came up short, | 但是由于我们奖金短缺 |
[16:22] | she graciously offered to step aside, | 她很有风度地表示 |
[16:24] | said there’s plenty of god’s work to do here. | 在这里还有更多的神指派的工作要做 |
[16:26] | Thank you, carlos. Appreciate it. | carlos,谢谢 多谢 |
[16:29] | I bet she did. | 她乐不得的 |
[16:32] | How much cash are you short, father? | 神父,你们还缺多少钱? |
[16:38] | We plan to set up a modern system of irrigation. | 我们想建立一个先进的灌溉系统 |
[16:40] | I’m sorry to interrupt, sister mary, | 抱歉打断一下,mary修女, |
[16:43] | but i have an announcement. | 我要宣布一件事 |
[16:44] | I have just received a donation of $8,000, | 我们刚刚收到一份$8,000的捐款, |
[16:47] | which means that sister mary and sister greta | 也就是说mary和 greta修女 |
[16:52] | will be able to join our relief trip to botswana. | 都可以参加这次botswana的救助之旅了. |
[16:54] | (applause) | |
[16:59] | It just goes to show angels are everywhere. | 这正体现了 天使无处不在 |
[17:14] | Hey. I’m here to see lynette scavo. | 嗨 我是来见lynette scavo. |
[17:17] | Oh, hi. Excuse me. Hi. | 哦 嗨 你好,嗨 |
[17:19] | I’m lynette. You must be fran. | 我就是lynette 你一定是fran. |
[17:21] | Hi. Ed said you needed to talk to me. | 嗨. Ed 说你想和我谈谈 |
[17:23] | I couldn’t imagine about what. | 我想不到你想谈什么 |
[17:26] | Oh, well, come on in my office. | 啊,好吧..不如到我办公室吧 |
[17:28] | You want me to put my daughter in day care? | 你想让我把女儿送到日托?? |
[17:32] | But i’m a stay-at-home mom. | 但是我是个全职妈妈 |
[17:34] | I’m not suggesting that you sign her up for all day. | 我不是说让你把女儿一整天都放在这 |
[17:37] | Maybe just a couple of hours in the afternoon. | 可能只是每天下午几小时 |
[17:40] | Wouldn’t that be great? | 不好嘛? |
[17:41] | Have some time to yourself, relax, unwind? | 你自己可以休息一下,放松一下 |
[17:45] | I don’t need to unwind. I love taking care of little mindy. | 我不需要放松 我很喜欢照顾我的小 mindy. |
[17:49] | Oh, of course, of course, | 当然,当然 |
[17:52] | but we all have days when we’re starting to lose it. | 但是我们总有时候会觉得受不了 |
[17:56] | Wouldn’t it be nice to have someplace to take her | 有个地方可以照顾她一下,不好嘛? |
[17:58] | before you want to strangle her? | 万一你气得想掐她时候 |
[18:03] | I cherish every moment i spend with her, truly. | 我真的很珍惜和她在一起的每一分钟 |
[18:07] | Really? | 真的? |
[18:10] | Yeah. Look, i’m gonna level with you. | 是的,你看,我跟你说实话 |
[18:14] | Parcher and murphy can’t have a day care center | Parcher 和murphy 不能办日托 |
[18:17] | unless we have at least 16 kids | 如果我们不够16个孩子的话 |
[18:21] | and without little mindy, we only have 15. | 不算你的小mindy,我们只有15个 |
[18:23] | Well, th’s not my problem. | 那我也帮不了你 |
[18:27] | Okay. Okay. I just thought i’d give it a shot. | 好吧. 我只是想争取一下 |
[18:32] | Well, i wish i could help you, but i can’t. | 我也想帮你 但是真的不行 |
[18:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:43] | Lynette, can i ask you something? | Lynette, 我可不可以问你件事? |
[18:46] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[18:48] | Why did you have kids if you weren’t gonna raise them? | 如果你不想养孩子 那你生他们干嘛? |
[18:51] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[18:54] | Well, i just don’t understand women | 我只是不理解一些女人 |
[18:56] | who say they want to bmothers, | 自己说想当妈妈 |
[18:58] | but then hand their kids over to glorified babysitters. | 然后把自己的孩子送给什么神奇保姆带 |
[19:01] | (laughs) i work because my family needs me to. | 我工作 是因为我家人需要我工作 |
[19:06] | Oh, dear, i’ve upset you, and that wasn’t my intention. | 哦 惹你不高兴了 我不是这个意思 |
[19:10] | I bet. | 是嘛??! |
[19:13] | Make no mistake, i’m a good mother. | 别搞错了 我绝对是个好妈妈 |
[19:15] | That’s the difference between us… | 这就是咱俩的区别… |
[19:17] | i couldn’t settle for being a good mother. | 我不会满足只当个好妈妈的 |
[19:20] | I want to be a great one. | 我要当个”超级”好妈妈! |
[19:23] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[19:25] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[19:43] | Oh, hi, alberta. How are you? | 哦 嗨 alberta 你好! |
[19:45] | Were you the one that sent out | 是不是你每天给我们发 |
[19:46] | those neighborhood watch pamphlets? | 值勤小册子的? |
[19:48] | I was wondering if maybe you had any extra copies. | 我想问问你 还有没有多余的了? |
[19:52] | Or i’ll just borrow one from somebody else. Thanks. | 或者我再问别人借吧 多谢 |
[20:06] | Yep, looks like carol’s penmanship. | 是的 看上去是carol的字体 |
[20:08] | This is ridiculous. What does she think, | 太荒唐了 她怎么想的? |
[20:09] | we’re having an affair? | 我们在搞外遇? |
[20:11] | Well, she probably saw you drop me off yesterday, | 可能她昨天看到你送我回去 |
[20:13] | and she assumed the worst. | 所以她就往最坏处想了 |
[20:15] | Well, now you’re gonna have to tell her the truth. | 那现在你最好去告诉她真相 |
[20:17] | Oh, no, no, no. I’d catch holy hell. | 哦 不不不 我可不想生不如死 |
[20:19] | Oh, so you want me to catch it for you? | 那你想看我代你受罪? |
[20:21] | I mean, you, youelf said she’s crazy. | 我意思是 你也说了 她不正常 |
[20:23] | I don’t want to wake up tomorrow morning | 我是不想明天早上醒来 |
[20:24] | and find my tires slashed. | 发现我轮胎被扎漏了 |
[20:28] | All right. I’ll talk to her. | 好吧 我和她讲 |
[20:37] | Hello, edie. Do you have something you’d like to say? | 嗨 edie 你想说什么嘛? |
[20:42] | No. That pretty much says it all. | 没 “whore”说得就差不多了 |
[20:58] | Sister mary, what a lovely surprise. | mary修女 真高兴见到你 |
[21:02] | Well, i couldn’t leave without saying good-bye, gabrielle. | 是啊 我不能不跟你道别 就走啊 gabrielle. |
[21:04] | Oh, that’s so sweet. I’m really gonna miss you. | 哦 你太好了 我会很想你的. |
[21:08] | I’m sure not half as much | 我确信 |
[21:10] | as you’re gonna miss your husband. Huh? | 你也一样会想你丈夫的 啊? |
[21:13] | Don’t freak out. I’m going to botswana. | 别感到吃惊 我也要去botswana了. |
[21:16] | What?! Sister mary needs a companion. | 什么? mary修女需要有人陪 |
[21:19] | What happened to sister greta?! | 那greta修女呢?! |
[21:22] | I was gonna go with sister greta, | 我和greta修女都去 |
[21:23] | but the region is so volatile, | 但是那个地区很危险 |
[21:25] | i decided i’d feel much safer with a male companion. | 我觉得有个男的陪着会更安全 |
[21:28] | (laughs) carlos, you can’t do this. | carlos 你不可以去. |
[21:30] | You can’t just go to africa. | 你不可以就这样跑到非洲去 |
[21:32] | Honey, i’m only gonna be gone for two months. | 亲爱的 我只去两个月 |
[21:35] | This journey is important for me. | 这次旅程对我很重要 |
[21:37] | I want to be one of god’s soldiers. | 我想做上帝的士兵 |
[21:41] | And you will be one, carlos. | carlos 那么你就是 |
[21:43] | After you see the devastation over there, | 你也看到那里的灾难了 |
[21:45] | you’re never the same. | 你再也不是原来的你了 |
[21:46] | You see how selfish your old life is | 你看到原来的生活是多么自私 |
[21:49] | and you just want to get rid of everything | 你就会想摆脱以前的一切 |
[21:52] | that reminds you of it. | |
[21:54] | Oh, gosh. I should get going and start packing. | 哦 天啊 我得回去开始打包了 |
[21:56] | We leave in less than a week. | 还有不到一周我们就要走了 |
[21:58] | I should probably send a thank you letter to my parole officer. | 我应该给我的假释官写封感谢信 |
[22:00] | He’s being a real mensch about this. | 他真的是我的救主 |
[22:06] | I may be a catholic, | 我也是个天主教徒 |
[22:08] | but i am so not above slapping a nun. | 但是我也会扇一个修女的 |
[22:10] | Go ahead. | 尽管来 |
[22:14] | Do it. | 扇吧 |
[22:16] | Just make sure you hit hard enough to leave a mark. | 但是确定你打得留不下痕迹 |
[22:23] | Yeah. I didn’t think so. | 我可不会下手那么轻的 |
[22:31] | Kiss the kids good night | 跟孩子们吻晚安 |
[22:34] | and i’ll see them in the morning. Okay, yeah. | 告诉他们 明天早上见 好的 |
[22:37] | I love you, too. Bye-bye. | 我也爱你 拜拜 |
[22:40] | I’m sorry about the day care thing, lynette, | 日托的事我很抱歉 lynette, |
[22:43] | but fran hardly ever lets me hold the kid. | 但是fran几乎都不让我抱孩子 |
[22:45] | You know, since day one, all i ever got was, | 从第一天开始 我只听她说 |
[22:47] | “support the head, support the head.” | “托住头,托住头” |
[22:49] | I think i know how to support a damn baby head. | 我当然知道怎么托住小孩儿的头了 |
[22:55] | Ohh, let’s just… let’s just do this. | 哦 我们就这么办吧… |
[22:58] | I don’t want to be here all night. | 我不想一晚上都呆在这 |
[23:02] | You’re mindy’s father. | 你是mindy的爸爸 |
[23:05] | You have a right to spend time with her. | 你也有权利和孩子在一起. |
[23:07] | I know, but what can i do? | 我知道 但是我能怎么办? |
[23:09] | You could stand up to fran. | 你可以和fran 讲明. |
[23:11] | If you don’t, you’ll just become more resentful, | 如果不的话 你只会越来越怨她 |
[23:14] | she’ll get nuttier. | 她就更不可理喻了 |
[23:16] | And without a father figure, | 可且总没有爸爸照顾的话 |
[23:18] | poor mindy will grow up to be stripper. | 你的小mindy以后会去跳脱衣舞的 |
[23:21] | A stripper? | 脱衣舞? |
[23:22] | There’s science to back thatp. | 这有科学依据的 |
[23:28] | You know what? | 好吧 |
[23:30] | You go ahead and push the button on this day care thing, lynette, | 你尽管去办日托的事 lynette, |
[23:34] | and count mindy in. | 把 mindy 算进去 |
[23:35] | Yeah, i’ll handle fran. | 我来搞定fran. |
[23:37] | You’re doing the right thing, ed, | 你的决定是正确的 ed, |
[23:40] | for little mindy. | 为了小 mindy. |
[23:43] | (video game beeping) | |
[23:50] | Yeah. (laughs) | 好样的 |
[23:54] | Dude, what if your mom walks in? | 嗨 你妈妈撞见怎么办? |
[23:58] | She won’t. | 不会的 |
[24:00] | You don’t know that. | 你也不确定啊 |
[24:01] | Just wait till everybody’s asleep. | 还是等她们睡了吧 |
[24:05] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[24:07] | I’ll make it worth your while. | 我不会让你白等的 |
[24:12] | You better. | 最好说到做到 |
[24:19] | I wish she would walk in on us, | 我真希望她能撞见, |
[24:21] | just to see the expression on her face. | 好想看看她当时的表情 |
[24:24] | God, i hate her so much. | 天啊 你这么恨她? |
[24:27] | Still, though, she’s your mother. | 毕竟 她还是你妈妈 |
[24:32] | Don’t you sort of have to love her? | 你总该爱她一些的 |
[24:34] | Last year, when she found out that i like guys, | 去年 她发现我喜欢男生时候 |
[24:38] | she freaked out. | 她吃惊死了 |
[24:41] | She said that if i didn’t change, | 她说 如果我不变的话 |
[24:43] | i’d be going straight to hell, | 我就会下地狱的 |
[24:45] | so since i knew that i couldn’t change, | 所以 我知道自己不会变的 |
[24:49] | it suddenly hit me that one day, | 有一天我突然意识到 |
[24:52] | my own mother was gonna stop loving me, | 那样的话, 我妈妈终会不爱我的 |
[24:56] | so i decided to stop loving her first. | 所以我决定先不爱她 |
[25:00] | That way, it wouldn’t hurt so bad. | 这样 到时就不会太伤心了 |
[25:02] | She didn’t know what she was saying. | 她可能不是那个意思 |
[25:04] | Yes, she did, | 她就是那个意思 |
[25:07] | so now she’s got to be punished. | 所以现在我要惩罚她 |
[25:09] | How are you gonna punish her? | 你怎么惩罚她?? |
[25:12] | One day, she’ll slip up, | 总有一天 她会被受不了的 |
[25:16] | and i’ll have something against her | 我会拿出一件让她伤她的事 |
[25:18] | and when that happens, | 到时候 |
[25:20] | i’m gonna take her down so hard, | 一定要打击得她 |
[25:23] | she’ll never get back up. | 一蹶不振 |
[25:25] | It may take you awhile to get something on her. | 这件事得酝酿很久吧 |
[25:27] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[25:31] | I don’t mind waiting for the things that i want. | 等我想要的东西 多久都没关系 |
[25:43] | lynette, hey, hey. Look who’s here. | lynette 嗨 看谁来了 |
[25:46] | Hey! You know, the day care room | 嗨! 但是日托所 |
[25:49] | won’t be ready until next week at the earliest. | 最早也要到下个星期呢 |
[25:52] | If i had waited, i might have lost my nerve. | 我等不及了 再等我该没机会了 |
[25:54] | I had a window. | 有个窗户是开着的 |
[25:55] | Fran was in the shower, | Fran在洗澡 |
[25:57] | so i just grabbed the baby and ran. | 所以我就把她抱来了 |
[25:58] | You took the baby without telling fran? | 你没告诉fran 就把孩子带来了? |
[26:01] | I refuse to be bullied by that woman. You were right. | 我不想跟那个女的吵 你是对的 |
[26:04] | Mindy is my daughter, i wanted to spend time with her. | Mindy也是我女儿 我也要和她一段时间 |
[26:06] | I have that right. | 我有这个权利 |
[26:08] | Um, ed, the lobby just called and your wife’s on her way up | 嗯.. ed 下面大厅说你妻子正上来 |
[26:11] | and she seems pretty angry. | 她好像很生气 |
[26:13] | Oh, man. | 哦 天啊 |
[26:15] | Here. Hold mindy. Oh. | 来 你抱着mindy. 哦 |
[26:18] | Let me handle this. | 我来处理 |
[26:20] | Oh, i was planning to. | 哦 我正打算 |
[26:27] | I thought mindy had been kidnapped! | 我以为 mindy 被绑架了! |
[26:29] | I left a sticky note. | 我给你留了字条 |
[26:30] | I wasn’t looking for a sticky note, ed! | 我哪里有工夫打字条 ed! |
[26:32] | I was looking for my missing child! | 我在找丢了的孩子! |
[26:34] | She’s my child, too, and she’s staying here, | 她也是我的孩子 所以 今天她在这呆着 |
[26:36] | just a few hours a day. | 每天就几个小时 |
[26:37] | You, give her to me. | 你 把孩子给我 |
[26:39] | No, i made a decision. | 不 我决定了 |
[26:41] | Yeah? Okay, watch me make a decision. | 是嘛? 好的 那我也决定了 |
[26:43] | I’m done with this marriage. I’m taking my baby | 这个家完了 我要带着我的孩子 |
[26:46] | and i’m getting on a plane to pittsburgh. | 坐上飞机 去pittsburgh. |
[26:47] | You wouldn’t dare! | 你敢!!? |
[26:49] | You think you miss mindy now, | 你现在想mindy |
[26:50] | wait till we’re living with my mother! | 等以后我们跟我妈妈住吧!! |
[26:52] | I’ll fight you on this. Yeah? Try… | 我不会放弃争取的 是嘛? 试试吧… |
[26:53] | as lynette saw her dreams of day care | lynette看着自己的日托梦 |
[26:56] | about to board a plane to pittsburgh, | 就要坐上去pittsburgh的飞机 |
[26:58] | a baby needs her mother! You’re crazy, you know that?! | 孩子需要妈妈 你疯了 知道嘛?! |
[27:00] | Yeah! I’m crazy to think… | 是啊! 我疯了以为… |
[27:02] | she decided this flight would have to be grounded. | 她决定 这架飞机不可以起飞 |
[27:06] | You don’t scare me. | 你吓不倒我 |
[27:07] | Oh. Oh! | 哦 哦! |
[27:09] | What the hell is she doing?! | 她在干嘛? |
[27:10] | Open up! Give me my baby! | 开门! 把我孩子还给我! |
[27:12] | Good thinking, lynette! | 好主意 lynette! |
[27:13] | I am not on your side, ed. You’re not? | 我不是在帮你 ed. 你不是嘛? |
[27:15] | No, i am on miy’s side. | 不 我是在帮小mindy |
[27:17] | She is the one caught in the middle, | 她是左右为难的人 |
[27:19] | and i’m not letting you two have her until you calm down. | 你们俩个不冷静下来 谁都不许动她 |
[27:22] | I want my damn child. | 把我孩子回给我 |
[27:24] | Lynette, i have tom on line two. | Lynette tom的电话 2线 |
[27:27] | Pat, can you see here i’m holding a baby hostage?! | Pat 你看不到我正在”绑架”个小孩儿嘛?! |
[27:30] | I will call back! | 我一会儿打回去! |
[27:31] | All right, that’s it. I’m calling the police. | 好吧 我要报警 |
[27:35] | Oh, for god’s sakes! Lynette’s not going to hurt the baby! | 哦 拜托! Lynette 不会伤害孩子! |
[27:37] | No, and you’re gonna get her back a whole lot faster | 当然不会 你们俩如果听我一下 |
[27:40] | if you will just listen to me, okay? | 我马上就把孩子还给你们 |
[27:42] | Listen, and you? All right, good. | 你 听着 好的 |
[27:46] | So first of all, ed, stealing the baby was really stupid. | 首先 ed 把孩子偷出来 是太愚蠢的举动 |
[27:49] | Thank you. You’re welcome. | 多谢 不客气 |
[27:51] | You need to find a better way to communicate with your wife. | 你要和你太太更好的交流一下 |
[27:55] | And, fran, i know what the pressure of trying to be | fran 你知道嘛 想当个”超级”好妈妈 |
[27:58] | a super parent does to your head. | 让你神经太紧张了 |
[28:00] | You can take a break and be a great mom. | 你应该歇一歇 再做个”超级”好妈妈 |
[28:03] | Doesn’t this little sweetheart deserve a well-rested mommy? | 难道这个小宝宝不想有个精力充沛的妈妈嘛? |
[28:10] | Well, i guess the pressure does get to me a little. | 好吧 我承认我是有点压力过头 |
[28:14] | And it’s okay to admit that. | 看 肯承认就是好的 |
[28:17] | This is communication. This is good. | 这才是交流 这样才是好的 |
[28:23] | Why don’t you guys go down to the lobby, | 你们为什么不到楼下大厅 |
[28:25] | talk it out over some coffee? | 喝杯咖啡 聊聊 |
[28:27] | Uh, what about mindy? | 那mindy呢? |
[28:29] | We’ve got day care! | 我们有日托班啊! |
[28:36] | * we’ve got day care | 我们有日托班啦!! |
[29:00] | hi. I called earlier from the spiritual outreach program? | 嗨 我今天早上打过电话 心理疗法计划 |
[29:04] | Hi. Piano player, right? | 嗨 钢琴师 是吧? |
[29:05] | This is so generous of you. | 你们真好 |
[29:08] | There it is. It’s not exactly a concert grand. | 其实那也算不上是个音乐厅 |
[29:12] | I should warn you, on the whole, | 我提前敬告你一下 |
[29:14] | our patients are generally unresponsive, | 我们这些病人总体来讲 反应比较迟钝的 |
[29:17] | so i hope you don’t expect a lot of clapping. | 所以他们可能不会为你鼓掌的 |
[29:20] | Miss delaney, i find when the spiritual rewards | delaney小姐 我是为了精神上的回报 |
[29:24] | are this great, who needs applause? | 难道这不比鼓掌更棒嘛? |
[29:27] | Excuse me. | 我先走了 |
[29:57] | Did addison talk to you about me? | addison没跟你提起我嘛? |
[30:01] | Oh! I guess not. | 哦! 看来没有! |
[30:04] | He’s a married man! | 他是个结婚了的人 |
[30:05] | What’s wrong with you?! No, wait! Wait! | 你什么毛病啊? 不 等下等下!! |
[30:07] | It’s not what you think! | 不是你想的那样! |
[30:09] | He hasn’t touched me for three years | 他已经三年没有碰我了 |
[30:10] | because of sluts like you! | 就是因为你这样的荡妇!! |
[30:14] | Carol, if you would just stop | Carol 拜托你停一下 |
[30:15] | throwing things at me, i’ll explain! | 别扔了 听我解释! |
[30:17] | How… how can you explain?! You’re screwing my husband! | 你…你怎么解释!!你在搞我的丈夫! |
[30:22] | No, i’m not screwing him! He’s my father! | 不! 我没有! 他是我爸爸! |
[30:27] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:30] | I thought you should know, but he didn’t want to tell you. | 我以为你知道 但是看来他没告诉你 |
[30:34] | I want to die. | 我不想活了 |
[30:37] | Oh, no. I do. | 哦 不 不活了 |
[30:38] | Oh, carol, you don’t have to clean that up. | 哦..carol 你不用收拾这些 |
[30:40] | They have clerks for that. | 超市有人会做的 |
[30:43] | How old are you? | 你多大了? |
[30:45] | 38. | |
[30:47] | We’ve been married 39 years. | 我们结婚已经39年了 |
[30:51] | It’s been going on from the start. | 他一直就是这样的 |
[30:53] | Believe me, i didn’t want to hurt anyone. | 相信我 我没想伤害谁 |
[30:56] | I just wanted to find my dad. | 我只是想找到我爸爸 |
[30:59] | I’m glad you did, but you be careful, sweetheart. | 很高兴你找到了 但是小心 亲爱的. |
[31:06] | He’s gonna break your heart. | 他会伤透你的心的 |
[31:18] | andrew, i made an appointment with a therapist | andrew, 我约了心理医生 |
[31:20] | for you, me and danielle. | 给你 我还有danielle. |
[31:22] | I don’t think so. | 我不看 |
[31:24] | This pain that you’re feeling is completely natural, | 我们现在心里的痛苦感觉是正常的 |
[31:27] | but it’s not gonna go away until you deal with it. | 但是如果不去很好处理的话 是不会消失的 |
[31:30] | Andrew, i want us to heal, | Andrew 我想我们好起来 |
[31:33] | i want us to be a familygain. | 我想我们还像一家人一样 |
[31:35] | You know what i want? | 你知道我想什么嘛? |
[31:38] | I want for george williams to walk through that door | 我想george williams 从那个门走进来 |
[31:40] | so i can take a knife and plunge it into his heart. | 这样我就可以拿把刀插到他心上去 |
[31:44] | I want the pharmacist to pay for what he did to my father. | 我要让他为他所做的一切付出代价 |
[31:48] | Well, the good news is he’s… he’s dead. | 那么 欣慰的是 他已经死了 |
[31:51] | He committed suicide. His death was on his terms. | 他是自杀 他的死是他自己决定的 |
[31:55] | That’s not justice. | 这不公平 |
[31:56] | So are you saying if he were executed | 你的意思是 如果是你来决定他的死 |
[32:01] | that it would be easier for you to get past this | 你会觉得心里更好过些? |
[32:04] | of course. | 当然 |
[32:15] | George… didn’t intend to commit suicide. | George…并没有打算自杀 |
[32:25] | He was trying to manipulate me into taking him back, | 他想用利用我 把他救回来 |
[32:28] | and he swallowed those pills | 他吞下那些药 |
[32:31] | hoping that i’d feel sorry for him. | 希望 我可以可怜他 |
[32:33] | He just assumed that i would call an ambulance. | 这样 我就可以帮他叫救护车 |
[32:39] | When i got there, he was already slipping away. | 当我到那时候 他已经开始不清楚了 |
[32:45] | I tried to get him to accept responsibility | 我想让他承认自己所做的 |
[32:49] | for what he’d done… | 要他自己肯负责… |
[32:53] | but he wouldn’t. | 但是他不肯承认 |
[32:55] | So what’d you do? | 那你怎么办了? |
[32:57] | Nothing. | 什么都没做 |
[33:03] | I just sat there and let him die. | 我就坐在那 看着他死的 |
[33:08] | Ohmy god. | 天啊 |
[33:11] | He didn’t die on his terms, andrew. | 他不是自愿死的 andrew. |
[33:16] | He paid for what he did to your father. | 他对你爸爸所做的 他已经罪有应得了 |
[33:25] | (whispering) thank you for telling me this. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[33:56] | Hey, how you doin’? | 嗨 你好 |
[35:20] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[35:22] | Zach’s come home. | Zach回来了 |
[35:24] | What? Is he okay? | 什么? 他还好嘛? |
[35:27] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[35:28] | Is there anything i can do? | 我可以做点什么嘛? |
[35:29] | Thanks for askin | 谢谢你关心 |
[35:31] | you can leave us alone. | 我拜托你不要掺和进来 |
[35:33] | I spent a lot of time looking for zach, | 我找 zach找了很久 |
[35:36] | and you know why. | 你也知道为什么 |
[35:38] | Maybe i’m not making myself clear. | 可能我没说清楚 |
[35:39] | You come near my son, i’ll go to the police. | 你如果靠近我儿子的话 我就会报警的 |
[35:41] | I’ll tell them what happened out in that quarry. | 我会告诉他们 你在采石厂那干了什么 |
[35:44] | You do that and we’ll both go down. | 你那样的话 我们俩个都没好处 |
[35:47] | Well, you know i’m capable of almost anything. | 你知道 我什么都敢做的 |
[35:52] | Hey, i thought you’d like to know | 嗨 我想告诉你 |
[35:54] | zach and i are moving away. | zach和我要搬家了 |
[35:56] | I want to give my son a shot at a normal life. | 我想让我儿子过正常的生活 |
[35:59] | I’m sure you’ll agree it’s for the best. | 我想 为了他好 你会同意的 |
[36:01] | Now see, this is where you and i don’t see eye-to-eye. | 好 我告诉你 咱们不用各不让步 |
[36:04] | For zach’s sake, i’ll keep quiet, for now, | 为了zach 我不会说什么 |
[36:08] | but you’re not taking him away. | 但是如果你要把他带走 |
[36:10] | If i see a “for sale” sign in front of that house, | 我要是看到”售房”的牌子 |
[36:14] | i’ll call the police. | 我就会报警的 |
[36:16] | I’m capable of pretty much anything myself. | 我也什么都敢做的 |
[36:29] | The doctor’s going to give you a full work-up, | 医生会给你全面准备的 |
[36:31] | then we’ll start the inoculations. | 然后就会给你接种疫苗 |
[36:33] | Make sure you fill out everything | 确保你把该填的都填上 |
[36:35] | and the nurse will take you back. Thank you. | 一会护士会来收的,多谢 |
[36:38] | Boy, sister mary’s done a number on you. | 天啊 mary修女对你真是影响深远啊 |
[36:41] | Right. | 是啊 |
[36:42] | Yes, right. | 对,是啊! |
[36:44] | She has you flying halfway across the world | 她已经让你飞了半个地球 |
[36:46] | to help the poor, and there’s perfectly good poor right here. | 去帮穷人 而你自己已经穷得可以了 |
[36:49] | For god’s sakes, give a buck to a homeless gu | 拜托 给那些无家可归的人一点钱 |
[36:51] | it’s not the same. | 跟咱们穷不穷不一样 |
[36:53] | No, it’s better because you can do it | 是啊 你可以坐在你舒服的小车里 |
[36:54] | in the comfort of your own car. | 洒洒钱 |
[36:56] | The point is not to be comfortable, gaby. | gaby 我不是为了舒服. |
[36:58] | It’s about easing pain and suffering. | 我是为了持平伤痛和苦难 |
[37:00] | Look, i’m trying to be a better person here. | 我是想成为一个更好的人 |
[37:04] | Now you can either help me or you can get out of the way, | 要么你帮我 要么你就离开我 |
[37:07] | but you can’t stop me. | 但是你不能阻止我 |
[37:09] | (woman) carlos solis? | |
[37:11] | Come with me, please. | 跟我来 请 |
[37:12] | Finish that for me. | 帮我填完 |
[37:21] | Here. | 给 |
[37:23] | He didn’t fill out the allergy section. | 他没有填过敏那一项 |
[37:25] | Honey, he’s going to a remote village in africa. | 他要去个非洲的小村子 |
[37:28] | Does it really matter that he’s allergic to eggs? | 那他对蛋过不过敏 重要嘛? |
[37:30] | Actually, yes. Eggs are on the list. | 事实上 当然了 这上面有蛋这一项 |
[37:33] | He could have a severe reaction to the yellow fever vaccine, | 这样他就有可能对黄热病疫苗有反应 |
[37:35] | and he won’t be getting out of bed, | 反应强烈 会起不来床的 |
[37:37] | let alone leaving the country. | 更不要说 出国了 |
[37:39] | Really? | 真的? |
[37:41] | Oh, don’t write that down. | 哦 别写 |
[37:43] | I wasn’t being specific. He’s allergic to fish eggs. | 我只是随便说说 他过敏的是鱼卵 |
[37:48] | Fish eggs? | 鱼卵? |
[37:50] | Poor baby’s gone his whole life without caviar. | 可怜的 一辈子都不能吃鱼子酱 |
[37:52] | Now that’s suffering. | 这才叫痛苦呢 |
[37:54] | All right, doc, give me all you got. | 好的 大夫 来吧 |
[38:04] | It’s so hot in this village. | 哦 好热啊 |
[38:07] | Baby, that’s the fever talking. | 宝贝 你这是在说胡话 |
[38:09] | The doctor said you’re having an allergic reaction, | 大夫说你这是过敏反应, |
[38:12] | but you’re gonna be fine, okay? | 但是你会好起来的 好嘛? |
[38:14] | Hold me. | 抱着我 |
[38:16] | Ohh, honey. I’m so sorry. | 哦 宝贝 真抱歉 |
[38:22] | Ohh, maybe that stupid nun is right. | 哦 可能那个臭修女是对的 |
[38:26] | Maybe i am trying to stop you from becoming a better person. | 可能我真的是阻止你成为更好的人了 |
[38:29] | It’s just that i love you the way you are… | 只是 我只喜欢你原来的样子… |
[38:34] | greedy, selfish and insensitive. | 贪婪 自私 不敏感 |
[38:37] | I’m just scared if you’re not those things anymore, | 如果你不那样了 我会受不了的 |
[38:40] | you’re gonna wake up one day and realize i still am, | 如果你有一天醒来 发现我还是那样 |
[38:46] | and then you won’t want me. | 你会不爱我了的 |
[38:48] | I want you. Just hold me. | 我爱你 需要你 抱抱我 |
[38:52] | Ohh. | 哦 |
[38:54] | Ohh, carlos. | 哦 carlos. |
[38:57] | Hold me… | 抱我… |
[39:02] | Sister mary. | mary 修女 |
[39:11] | Painting in the rain? Is that smart? | 下雨还刷? 不好吧? |
[39:15] | Well, let me see, painting in the rain | 那是下雨还刷 |
[39:17] | or letting the whole world think i’m a whore? | 还是让邻居都当我是个荡妇呢? |
[39:18] | I don’t know. What do you think? | 我不知道 你觉得呢? |
[39:21] | Heard you ran into my wife. | 听说你碰到我太太了 |
[39:23] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[39:24] | So? | 然后? |
[39:26] | So you are hereby released of any further obligation | 所以你现在跑来 |
[39:30] | to be my dad. | 来澄清一切 不想当我爸爸 |
[39:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:34] | Just so you know, i’m not actually proud | 我其实对我所做的一切 |
[39:38] | of what i’ve done, you know, my hobbies. | 并不觉得自豪 你知道 我的嗜好 |
[39:41] | Good for you. Bye. | 承认就好 拜拜 |
[39:45] | I have done things i’m proud of. | 但是我也有引以为豪的事 |
[39:49] | I could give you five examples right now. | 我现在就可以给你举5个例子 |
[39:52] | Okay, maybe three. | 好吧 可能就3个 |
[39:54] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用非告诉我 |
[39:59] | I was a volunteer fireman. | 我是个自愿消防队员 |
[40:01] | I put out fires, i got kittens out of trees, | 我灭火 我从树上救小猫 |
[40:04] | the whole nine yards. | 整整九个院子呢 |
[40:05] | Sweet. | 不错. |
[40:07] | About 20 years a, | 差不多20年前 |
[40:10] | i started a foundation to protect wild horses. | 我建立了一个基金 保护野生马 |
[40:13] | I probably saved hundreds of them. | 我可能拯救了上百匹马 |
[40:15] | Really? | 真的? |
[40:18] | I’m full of surprises. | 我惊喜还是很多的 |
[40:22] | Okay, one more. | 好的 还有一个 |
[40:25] | I wasn’t exactly thrilled when you walked back into my life. | 当你又回以我生活中 我并没有太吃惊 |
[40:31] | Now that i’ve met you, | 现在我见到了你 |
[40:34] | well, you gave me a third thing to be proud of. | 你给我了第三个自豪的理由 |
[40:37] | That was a good one. | 这个不错! |
[40:42] | That’s why i saved it for last. | 所以我留到最后才说 |
[40:48] | I have to spend some time working on my marriage. | 我一直在想办法挽救我的婚姻 |
[40:51] | When that’s all sorted out, | 既然现在都解决了 |
[40:52] | maybe we could continue with the catching up? | 我们可以继续续续旧了 |
[41:00] | I’ll wait for your call. | 我等你电话 |
[41:11] | The stories are as old as time itself… | 这些都是些老故事… |
[41:17] | the prodigal son who returns home | 离家流浪的儿子回来了 |
[41:20] | to the father who forgives him… | 慈爱的父亲原谅了他… |
[41:25] | the jealous wife who tricks the husband | 吃醋的妻子 想办法骗了利用丈夫的信任 |
[41:28] | who trusts her… | 小小玩弄了他… |
[41:32] | the desperate mother who risks everything | 一心想照顾孩子的母亲 |
[41:36] | for the child who needs her | 为了需要她的孩子 可以冒任何险 |
[41:39] | and the faithless husband | 不忠的丈夫伤害了妻子 |
[41:43] | who hurts the wife who loves him so deeply. | 她却依然深爱着他 |
[41:47] | Why do we listen again and again? | 为什么这样的故事百听不厌? |
[41:52] | Because these are the stories of family, | 因为这些都是家庭的故事 |
[41:55] | and once we look past the fighting, pain | 每当我们回首往事 |
[41:58] | and the resentment, | 那些争吵 痛苦 怨恨 |
[42:01] | we occasionally like to remind ourselves… | 都会常常提醒我们… |
[42:05] | hi! Hi. | 嗨! 嗨! |
[42:07] | There is absolutely nothing more important. | 其实没有什么比 家 更重要的了 |
[42:12] | Hi, bunny, bunny. Hi. | 美剧下载基地http://www.1000fr.com 招美剧听译,翻译,时间轴制作联系QQ:407481959 |