Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on…
[00:02] i’m going to be a stay-at-home dad. 我要做一个家庭妇男
[00:04] Some reversed roles… [有些人转换了角色…]
[00:05] – i’ve been thinkin’ about you. – So you came to ask me out? – 我一直在想你 – 那么你要约我出去吗?
[00:08] Some were welcomed in… [有些人受到款待…]
[00:09] ’cause i’ll say yes. 我答应了
[00:10] I’ve moved on. You should do the same. 我决定继续生活下去了 你应该学学我
[00:13] Some were shn the door… [有些人被拒之门外…]
[00:16] will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗?
[00:17] And some… [还有些人…]
[00:19] Never got the chance… [从没有得到机会…]
[00:25] To find out what they really wanted. [去发现他们真正想要的东西]
[00:30] Betty applewhite was a gifted woman. [Betty applewhite是个有才华的女人]
[00:33] Everyone had always said so ever since she was a child. [自从她小的时候起 所有人就都这么说]
[00:38] Her first piano teacher praised her dexterity. [她的第一个钢琴老师赞扬她手指灵巧]
[00:44] Her first college professor [她的大学教授]
[00:45] applauded her sense of rhythm… [为她对节奏的判断力大加赞誉…]
[00:50] Her first symphony conductor hailed her dramatic flair… [她的第一个交响乐指挥向她 生动的演绎才华致敬…]
[00:57] But betty was no longer a concert pianist. [但是betty不再是一位音乐会钢琴演奏家了]
[01:00] She was now just a woman with a secret, [她现在只是一位身怀秘密的女人]
[01:02] one she was determined to keep by any means necessary. [一个她决定无论如何都要保守的秘密]
[01:06] I’m not a bit surprised that someby broke into gabrielle’s house. 有人会闯入gabrielle的房子 我一点也不惊奇
[01:10] Wisteria lane is an easy target. Wisteria Lane是一个容易攻击的目标
[01:12] It’s not like the police patrol around here. 没有巡警会巡查这里
[01:14] We still have the neighborhood watch. 我们一直有邻里监督组织的
[01:16] Oh,the neighborhood watch is a joke. 哦 邻里监督组织简直就是搞笑
[01:18] When was the last time any of you went on patrol,huh? 你上一次出来巡逻时什么时候,嗯哈?
[01:21] Now i put security lights on my house. 我现在给我的房子安装了安全灯
[01:24] I say it’s time that we hire professional security. 依我说 是该雇佣专业保安的时候了
[01:27] Well,that sounds expensive. 哇噢 那听起来很贵阿
[01:29] Could you really put a price on your kids’ safety? 你不愿意为你孩子的安全花些钱吗?
[01:31] Well,you probably could. 噢 你可能不愿意
[01:32] Look,mcclusky,i am as worried as everybody else in this neighborhood, 听着 Mcclusky夫人 我和附近的邻里的 所有人一样的担忧
[01:35] – but i just… – We’ve got to stop this. – 但我只是… – 我们应该制止他们这样
[01:37] – and say what,we’re against security? – But if they find caleb first… – 那怎么讲 我们要反对安全保护吗? – 但是如果他们先找到caleb…
[01:40] – hush,matthew.I’m trying to think. – I’m not talking about a bunch of vigilantes, – 安静 matthew 我正在想呢 – 我不想谈论那些义务的警员
[01:42] i’m taing about trained men who know when to shoot. 我们需要的是受过专业训练的会开枪的人
[01:45] do we really need professional security? 我们真的需要专业的保安吗?
[01:47] Are you all gonna wait until somebody else is attacked? 你们所有人还要等待着 直到又有人受到袭击吗?
[01:50] I think it’s time to take a vote on armed security. 我认为现在应该投票决定 要不要武装保安
[01:52] let’s vote now. 让我们现在投票吧
[01:54] I’ve had enough. All those in favor… 我已经受够了 你们支持…
[02:01] Oh,sorry. Things were just getting so dramatic. 哦 抱歉 刚才我看事态有点激化了
[02:05] Wow,you’re really good. 哇奥 你弹得真棒
[02:07] – We were taking a vote here. – She was a concert pianist. – 我们要投票 – 她是音乐会钢琴演奏家
[02:10] Well,i dabbled a bit. 嗯 也就学了几下
[02:19] Yes,betty applewhite was a gifted woman… 是啊 betty applewhite是一位有才华的女性…
[02:23] and the greatest of all her gifts… 她最棒的才华就是…
[02:29] was her timing. 就是她对时机的掌握
[02:39] Once they’ve suffered a miscarriage [如果遭受了流产]
[02:41] Some women sit alone in the dark for hours. [有些女人会孤单的呆在黑暗中数小时]
[02:45] They refuse to go out in the light of day, [他们拒绝白天外出]
[02:48] afraid to face the possibility that life will go on. [不敢想象继续生活下去是什么样子]
[02:52] They hold onto reminders of their unborn child [他们留恋着能让他们想起还未出生的孩子的东西]
[02:56] and dream of what might have been. [并且幻想一切可能发生的事情]
[02:59] Yes,this is how some women react when they’ve suffed such a loss. [是的 这就是一些女人当他们面对 流产时所表现的反应]
[03:06] Gabrielle solis was not one of those women. [Gabrielle solis则不属于这类女人]
[03:16] Hi,guys. 嗨 姑娘们
[03:18] Hi,honey. Hi. 嗨 亲爱的 嗨
[03:20] How are you? 你怎么样?
[03:20] I’m fine. Thank you for the messages. 我还好 谢谢那些留言
[03:23] I’m… i’m sorry i haven’t had time to return calls. 我… 很抱歉我没有时间回复它们
[03:25] We all cleared our schedules. 我们都取消了我们的预约
[03:27] We thought maybe you could use some company. 我们想也许你需要人陪陪
[03:28] So we’re going to go to my house. 所以 我们准备去我那里
[03:29] I made banana bread, and we’ll put on a fresh pot, 我做了香蕉面包 我们一起打打牌
[03:33] and just talk about anything. 聊聊天
[03:37] That sounds so nice. 听起来不错啊
[03:40] It’s just i’m booked solid today. 只是我今天的安排很紧
[03:41] My head’s gonna explode. 我的头快要炸了
[03:43] Can i take a rain check? 改日吧?
[03:45] Sure. 当然可以
[03:48] Thanks. 谢谢
[03:49] Thanks for understanding. 感谢你们的理解
[03:50] Okay,well,uh,i will call you tonight and we’ll figure out a time later in the week. 好的 嗯 我今晚会给你打电话 我们本周再选个时间
[03:54] Well,i’ll tell you what, 好啊 要不这么吧
[03:55] since it’s my schedule that seems to be the problem, 既然是我预约有问题
[03:57] why don’t i just figure out a time and call you? 何不我选好时间 再打电话通知你呢?
[04:00] Okay. 好的
[04:01] I st… i have so many errands to run and a llion things to return. 我… 我有很多事情要处理 这么多的东西要去退换
[04:08] Oh,honey,there’s no reason why you and carlos can’t try again. 哦 亲爱的 你和carlos没有理由不再试一下
[04:11] You’d be an amazing mother. 你会是一个好妈妈的
[04:13] You should hold onto that stuff for a while. 东西还是别急着退回去
[04:17] Yeah,you know,i would, 是 你们要知道 我会的
[04:18] but the store has this strict 30-day return policy. 但是 商店有30天的退换期政策
[04:33] Carlos,what happened? Carlos 发生了什么?
[04:35] I’ve had a rough couple days. 这几天过得不好
[04:37] After you told me about the… 就在你告诉我…
[04:40] the baby… 孩子没了后…
[04:44] i kind of lost it. 我有些无所适从
[04:45] Carlos,your hands. Carlos 你的手
[04:48] I ripped my mattress open. 我撕开了床垫
[04:49] Jeez,how are you feeling today? 天呀 你感觉如何?
[04:51] They’re injecting me with this tranquilizer thing. 为了让我冷静下来 他们给我注射了镇静剂
[04:55] I think it’s doing the trick. 我想这样我可以好些
[05:00] we never even talked about names. 我们还从没有商量过孩子的名字
[05:04] I had my top five all picked out. 我已经挑选了五个候选的名字
[05:06] Honey. 亲爱的
[05:07] – You want to hear ’em? – No,i’m good. – 你要听听吗? – 不 我很好
[05:10] But you never thought about names? 你从没有想过孩子的名字?
[05:13] Oh,well,it was a little soon for that,don’t you think? 噢 嗯 想名字是不是太早了点 你觉得呢?
[05:16] I mean,how can you name something the size of a walnut? 我的意思是 孩子现在才那么小 你就取名字啊?
[05:23] Is this new? 这是新买的?
[05:24] Do you like it? I picked it up on the way here. 你喜欢吗? 我在来这儿的路上买的
[05:30] You just lost a baby. 你刚刚没了孩子
[05:31] We all grieve differently. 人人都有自己悲伤的方式
[05:33] You seem to be takin’ it pretty well. 你看起来没什么事啊
[05:35] I go shopping,you rip toilets out of the wall… 我去购物 你砸座便器
[05:38] – different strokes. – Are you even sad? – 不同的发泄方式而已 – 你有伤心吗?
[05:40] Oh,please. What do you think? 哦 拜托 你在想什么?
[05:43] Honestly? I don’t know. 说实话 我不知道
[05:45] Of course,i’m sad. It’s a sad situation. 当然 我伤心啦 这是个伤心事
[05:47] Now let go of me. 放开我
[05:53] – Oh,man. – Honey,are you okay? – 哦 天啊 – 亲爱的 你还好吧?
[05:55] I think my tranquilizer’s wearing off. 我想我的镇静剂药效减退了
[05:58] Well,let’s get you another round. 那得给你再来一针呀
[06:09] Hey,mike. 嗨 mike
[06:14] So my mom’s wedding’s in a couple days, 过几天是我妈妈的婚礼
[06:15] and i know you sent back that little card 我知道你送回了那个小卡片
[06:17] saying you were coming and that you preferred beef, 说你会来 还喜欢牛肉
[06:19] which,actually,i changed to fish for you ’cause i tasted the beef. 不过我换成鱼了 因为我尝过牛肉了
[06:23] Anyways,i know that was before we,you know. 不管怎样 我知道那是在我们分手之前的事了
[06:29] Send your mom my apologies, 替我对你妈妈说声对不起
[06:30] but i won’t be attending. 但是 我不会参加的
[06:36] I hope that’s not just because of us not being us anymore. 我希望那不是因为我们分手的原因
[06:39] I mean,we could be together at a wedding, 我的意思是 我们可以一起出席婚礼宴会啊
[06:42] and it wouldn’t have to be weird. 那样并不会显得很不自然
[06:45] It’d be weird. 那样会很不自然的
[06:47] Of course. Yeah,i see that. 当然 是的 我明白了
[06:54] So what have you been doing lately? 那么你近来有什么安排?
[06:56] Oh,just the usual. 哦 和往常一样
[06:59] Well,i’ve been writing a book. 那好 我最近在写一本书
[07:01] It’s sort of autobiographical. 有几分自传体的感觉
[07:03] It’s really been forcing me to reexamine 写书让我去自省
[07:05] some of the different things that have made me me, 我之所以如今这样的经历
[07:09] like the fact that my mother had me so young, 比如我妈妈年轻的时候就有了我
[07:12] and i never knew my dad. Big stuff like that. 我从不知道我父亲是谁 诸如此类的事情
[07:16] I told you about my dad,right? 我和你说过我父亲 对吗?
[07:17] He… he was a merchant marine, 他… 他是一个商船队的船员
[07:19] and his platoon was killed in the battle of hanoi? 他们在河内战役的时候被杀了?
[07:23] – That’s strange. – Why? – 那很奇怪啊 – 为什么?
[07:25] Well,hanoi wasn’t enemy territory. There wasn’t a battle there. 嗯 河内不是敌方的区域 那里也没有战役发生
[07:28] Are you sure? That’s what my mom said. 你确信吗?那是我妈妈说的
[07:30] I’m pretty sure,yeah. 我非常明确
[07:33] The merchant marines don’t fight. 商船队不参战的
[07:35] They deliv supplies on ships. 他们只是负责船上的补给
[07:37] Oh. Well,clearly i have more research to do. 哦 看来我还得好好研究研究
[07:43] So what do you think? 那么你有什么想法?
[07:44] My life story… would you rush out and buy a copy? 我的生活经历 你会迫不及待的买一本吗?
[07:47] – Susan… – yeah? – 什么?
[07:50] You really need to step back. 你应该退后一点
[08:11] Porter,preston,what have i told you about playing outside after dark? Porter,preston,我是怎么和你们说的? 关于天黑后在外面玩?
[08:15] It’s not dark. 不黑
[08:17] Does your dad know you’re out here? 爸爸知道你们在外面吗?
[08:18] Don’t worry, i’ve been watching ’em. 不用担心,我看着他们呢
[08:20] They keep setting off my motion sensors. 他们不停的触动我的感应器
[08:23] I ought to send you half my electric bill. 我要给你寄一半的电费单
[08:25] You do that. Okay,guys,come on over here. 好的 孩子们,过来
[08:28] On the sidewalk. 到人行道上来
[08:30] Stay there. Not on the street. Thank you. 不要走到路上,谢谢
[08:34] Hey. 嘿
[08:36] Hi,babe. 嘿,宝贝
[08:38] I’m home. 我回来了
[08:40] Could you come here a sec? 能过来会吗?
[08:42] Sure. What’s up? 可以,怎么了?
[08:47] Block me,come on! 拦住我,来啊!
[08:48] Damn,they must have snuck out again. 该死,他们又溜出来了
[08:51] Again? How often does this happen? 又出来了?经常发生吗?
[08:54] Boys,get in here now! 孩子们,快进来
[08:56] Honey,you know how slippery they are. 宝贝,你知道他们多机灵
[08:57] It’s like trying to herd cats. 就象是赶猫一样
[08:59] Tom,it’s 9:00 at night. Tom,已经晚上9点了
[09:01] Guys,upstairs now. Let’s go. 孩子们,上楼,快
[09:04] Into pj’s,into bed. Honey,they’re fine. 上床去 亲爱的,他们没事
[09:08] You just… you worry too much. 你太担心了
[09:10] And for good reason. 是有原因的
[09:12] Someone could have driven off with them, 他们可能被拐走
[09:14] and you wouldn’t have even noticed. 而你根本就不会发现
[09:15] They were in the front yard. God,when i was their age, 他们就在门口 当我象他们那个年纪的时候
[09:17] i used to hop on my bike, disappear for hours. 我曾经骑车好几个小时不回家
[09:19] My mom never batted an eye. 我妈妈根本不管我
[09:21] Yeah,well, that was a different time. 是啊,时代不同啊
[09:22] You have to be more vigilant. 你必须要警惕
[09:24] There was a break-in on this street. 这条街上发生过闯入事件
[09:26] I was at the neighborhood watch meeting,remember? 邻里联防会我也出席了,记得吗?
[09:28] I’m sorry. I’ve been doing this for seven years. 我照顾他们已经7年了
[09:30] Trust me. You have to have eyes in the back of your head. 相信我,你要多看着他们 多个心眼
[09:33] The two in front work just fine,thanks. 那两个在门口玩的很好
[09:36] Really? Where’s penny? 是吗? penny在哪?
[09:44] See? Right where i left her. 看到了?就在这 我把她放在这的
[10:01] bree van dekamp to wed george willams bree van dekamp和George Willams订婚
[10:08] How did this get in the paper 这个怎么会在报纸上?
[10:10] l-i was going to call you. 我打算告诉你的
[10:11] We discussed this. We agreed to go slowly. 我们讨论过这个 我们要从长计议
[10:14] L-i was going to call and cancelfter our talk, 我们谈过后,我就想取消这个
[10:16] but things just got so hectic, l-i forgot. 但事情很多,我就忘了
[10:19] Rex has only been dead for seven weeks. Rex过世才7个星期
[10:22] So? 所以?
[10:23] So i don’t want every woman in this town talking about me behind my back. 所以我不想这个镇上每个女人都在我背后说闲话
[10:26] I’m sorry, but isn’t the damage done? 我很抱歉 没造成什么损害吧?
[10:30] Well,fortunately,people only read the announcements 幸运的是 只有头版什么都没有时
[10:33] when there’s nothing in the front page, 人们才会去看公告
[10:35] and the headline today was about some catastrophic flood in sri lanka. 今天的头条是关于斯里兰卡的水灾
[10:40] Oh,so we lucked out. 哦 这么说我们运气好极了
[10:41] Yes,we did. 是的 我们确实是
[10:42] Now when the time comes to go public with our relationship, 当你要把我们的关系公开的时候
[10:47] i need you to discuss it with me first. 我需要你先和我商量一下
[10:49] I’m the bride,after all. It’s only… 毕竟 我是新娘 那样才…
[10:53] appropriate. 合适
[10:55] Okay. 好吧
[11:00] I will need you to wear that ring,though. 尽管如此我还是需要你戴上戒指
[11:03] The ring? 戒指?
[11:04] You’re not wearing it. Where is it? 你没戴 戒指在哪?
[11:06] – It’s in my purse. – Oh,good. -在我的手袋里 -哦 太棒了
[11:08] Please put it on. 请你戴上
[11:11] But if people see it… 但如果有人看到的话…
[11:13] they’ll assume that you’re wearing your wedding ring. 他们都会认为你是带着你的结婚戒指
[11:15] Oh. Maybe,but why risk it? 哦 可能 但为什么要冒这个险呢?
[11:17] Because a ring tells would-be suitors a woman is spoken for. 因为戒指代表一个女人已经有了求婚者
[11:21] A naked hand invites unwanted attention. 而光秃秃的手指会带来不必要的关注
[11:28] Here. Let me. 过来 让我来
[11:37] Uh,will that be all, mrs. Van de kamp? 呃 就这些了吗 Van de Camp夫人?
[11:39] Uh,yes,i think so, mr. Williams. 呃 是的 我想是的 Williams先生
[11:42] Hi. 嗨
[12:24] Oh,my god! 哦 我的上帝啊!
[12:30] What do you want?! 你想干什么?!
[12:32] Hey,hey,it’s cool! 嘿 嘿 没关系的!
[12:33] No,it’s not cool! Who the hell are you?! 不 有关系! 你究竟是谁?!
[12:35] – Carlos sent me! – I’m gonna call the police! – Carlos让我来的! – 我可要报警了!
[12:38] Name’s hector. I met carlos inside. 我叫Hector 我在里面认识的Carlos
[12:40] Inside what? 什么里面?
[12:43] You mean… you mean,in prison? 你是说…你是说 牢里面?
[12:46] He told me what happened,asked me to come by and keep an eye on you. 他告诉了我之前发生的事 他要我过来保护你
[12:49] – Can i come in? – No! No,you can’t come in! – 我能进来吗? – 不! 不 不准进来
[12:52] I brought a cooler. I’ll camp out here. 我带了喝的 我可以在外面露宿
[12:54] No! I can take care of myself,okay? 不! 我能照顾自己 好吗?
[12:59] Okay. 好的
[13:01] Okay? 好的?
[13:02] Yeah,l-i get it. You need your space. 是啊 我懂 你需要空间
[13:06] Yes. Yes,i do. I need my space. Thank you. 是 我需要 我需要空间 谢谢
[13:25] Come here. I want to show you something. 过来 我想让你看点东西
[13:27] – Come here. – Hi,guys. – 过来 – 嗨 伙计们
[13:28] I thought about what you said. 我考虑过你说的了
[13:30] Don’t want you to worry. 我不想让你担心
[13:31] So i had a little talk with the boys. 所以我和儿子们谈了谈
[13:34] Okay,guys,what do we do if a stranger asks us to take a ride in their car? 好啦 伙计们 如果有陌生人让我们上他车 我们怎么办?
[13:42] – Porter. – We run away and call 9-1-1. – 我们跑开然后打911
[13:45] Good man. 好样的
[13:46] Right,but what if that stranger says, 对的 但如果那个陌生人说
[13:48] “hey,i know your mommy and daddy”? “嘿 我认识你的爸爸妈妈呢?”
[13:51] – What,preston? – Still run away. – 就怎样 Preston? – 还是跑开
[13:53] Yes. Okay… 对了 好吧…
[13:55] – can i ask a question? – Yeah,by all means. – 我能问个问题吗? – 可以 什么都行
[13:58] What if the stranger is nice and not scary? 如果那个陌生人很友善还一点都不可怕呢?
[14:01] Yes? 什么?
[14:02] Run away and call 9-1-1. 还是跑开然后打911
[14:06] So what if the stranger says 那如果那个陌生人说
[14:08] they’re going to take you to the circus for pizza and elephant rides? 他们要带你去马戏团吃披萨、骑大象呢?
[14:16] Don’t look at your dad. 别看你爸爸
[14:19] Eyes on me. What are you gonna do? 看着我 你会怎么做?
[14:21] What are you gonna do? 你会怎么做?
[14:23] We… 我们…
[14:24] run away? 跑开?
[14:26] Yes! Snap. 对了! 好样的
[14:27] Okay,to the kitchen. 好吧 去厨房
[14:29] We are havin’ ice cream tonight. 我们今晚吃冰激凌
[14:33] Your smiling like that actually meant something. 你笑成那样很能说明问题了
[14:36] Lynette,come on. We worked on this all afternoon. They get it. Lynette 拜托 我们一个下午都在说这个 他们知道了
[14:39] Give me a break. You know our kids. I love them dearly, 你拉倒吧 你了解我们的孩子 我非常爱他们
[14:42] but that goes in one ear and out the other. 但他们总是左朵进 右朵出的
[14:45] I’m gonna havesome ice cream. 我要去吃点冰激凌了
[14:47] Tom,you’re not off the hook here. Tom 你还没完事呢
[14:48] Lynette,i can keep my children alive. Lynette 我有能力让我的孩子活着
[14:51] When you left this morng, there were four. 你今早离开的时候 有四个
[14:52] When you came home, there were still four. 你回来的时候 还会是四个
[14:54] When you come home and there are only three, 当你回来却只有三个的时候
[14:56] then you get to lecture me. 那你才能教训我
[15:04] Excuse me. 打搅一下
[15:06] – Are you bree van de kamp? – Uh,yes,i am. – 您是 Bree Van de Camp吗? – 呃 是的 我是
[15:09] My name is leila mitzman. I hope i’m not interrupting. 我叫 Leila Mitzman 我希望没打搅到您
[15:12] Can i help you? 我能帮您什么?
[15:13] This may sound odd, but i felt i should see you. 这也许听起来很怪 但我觉得我应该见您
[15:16] I read in the paper that you’re engaged to george williams. 我在报纸上看到 您和George Williams订婚的消息了
[15:19] Oh,well,that announcement was a bit premature. 哦 那个公告有点太早了
[15:22] But you and george are involved… 但您和George…
[15:26] in a romantic relationship? 确实相爱?
[15:30] Yes. 是的
[15:31] Then we need to talk. 那我们需要谈谈
[15:35] We’d been dating for six months when he asked me to marry him. 我们约会了6个月后 他说要我嫁给他
[15:38] From the moment i said “yes,” george got so possessive, 从我说“我愿意”那一刻起 George 就变得占有欲极强
[15:42] and when he found out my ex lived just down the street, 当他发现我前夫就住在同一条街上
[15:45] george accused me of seeing him behind his back. George就说我背着他和他见面
[15:48] And then one night, i got a call from the police. 然后一天晚上 我接到警察的电话
[15:51] Someone had set my ex’s car on fire. 有人烧了我前夫的车
[15:53] I could never prove anything, 我什么都不能证明
[15:55] but i knew it was george. I left him the next day. 但我知道是George干的 我第二天就离开了他
[15:59] Well,i don’t know what to say. 哦 我真不知道说什么好
[16:02] I know. It’s upsetting. 我知道 这真令人不安
[16:05] Yes,it is… 确实…
[16:06] to have a complete stranger come into my home, 让一个完全陌生的人来我家
[16:09] drink my tea, 喝我的茶
[16:10] and then try to turn me against one of the sweetest men i have ever known. 然后试图让我对这辈子见过最好的男人翻脸
[16:14] Honey,you got to trust me. George is a whack job, 你得相信我 George不太正常
[16:17] and you should get while the getting’s good. 现在反悔还来得及
[16:20] I think it’s time for you to leave. 我想你该离开了
[16:22] One time,i was talking to a guy at a bar, 有一次, 我在酒吧里跟一个家伙说话
[16:25] and when we got home, george slapped me. 后来回家的时候, George扇了我个耳光
[16:27] What do you say to that? 你怎么看?
[16:28] I say,given your overall demeanor and your freewheeling use of epithets, 我看 你这么失礼又乱称呼别人诨名
[16:32] i’m willing to bet that he was provoked. 我肯定是你挑衅他的
[16:37] When i read that you were engaged to george, 当我知道你和George订婚的时候
[16:39] i felt it was my duty to let you know he’s crazy. 我就觉得一定要告诉你他是个疯子
[16:42] But now that i’ve met you, 但是现在我遇见了你
[16:43] i can see it’s a match made in heaven. 我觉得你们是天造地设的一对
[16:57] I’m here. Hi,morty, reverend hopkins. 我在这 嗨 Morty hopkins牧师
[17:00] I’m sorry i’m late to your rehearsal. 抱歉,你们的排练我来晚了
[17:03] Oh,it’s okay. It’s all right. You’re here now. 哦, 没有关系, 你现在来了就好
[17:05] It’s fine. Go in front of me. 好的, 到我前面来
[17:08] Okay,reverend,hit it! OK, 牧师, 放音乐
[17:11] Mom,can i ask you a question? 妈妈, 我可以问你个问题吗?
[17:12] You’ve got to march,susie. Got to march. 你得走了, Susie 走吧
[17:15] Oh. I was just researching my book, 哦, 我刚才在研究我的书
[17:17] ani found the strangest thing. 发现了最奇怪的事
[17:19] No one with my father’s name was ever a merchant marine. 商船船员里没有一个人是叫爸爸的名字的
[17:23] Oh,did i say merchant? 哦, 我说商船了?
[17:26] Well,i just meant the regular marines. 我的意思就是一般的船
[17:28] Oh,well,yeah,i thought you probably did. 哦 是的, 我也猜到你可能说错了
[17:29] So i checked that,too, and he wasn’t there, 所以我也查了, 但也没有他的名字
[17:31] and so i called the v.a., 所以我打电话去退伍军人事务部
[17:33] and there is not a single record of anyone named harrison ross in vietnam. 根本没有一个叫Harrison Ross的人参加过越战
[17:39] This is not the time,susie. 现在不是时候谈这个, Susie
[17:41] What’s… what’s the holdup, ladies? 女士们, 怎么还慢慢吞吞的?
[17:43] Well,i’m sorry to upset you,mom,i just… 我很抱歉让你难过, 妈妈, 只是…
[17:46] don’t you think that’s weird? 你不认为这很奇怪?
[17:47] What’s… what’s weird? 有…有什么奇怪的?
[17:49] Well,there’s no record of anyone with my dad’s name in the armed services. 服役记录中没有任何人叫爸爸那个名字的
[17:54] Oh,well,there it is. 恩, 终于来了
[17:58] There what is? 来什么了
[17:59] Morty,just go on back up there. Morty, 你站回去
[18:02] Look,i’m… i’m not gonna say that i knew this would happen, 听着, 我不想说的 但我知道会有这一天
[18:05] but i knew this would happen. 我早就料到会有这么一天
[18:12] Mom,ieed answers. 妈妈, 我想知道答案
[18:14] Do you have to do thisow? 必须现在吗?
[18:17] You are ruining my wedding rehearsal. 你在给我的婚礼排练捣乱
[18:20] Well,you’ve been married four times. I think you got it down. 你都已经结过四次婚了 也没什么大不了的吧
[18:23] I will nottand here and be attacked! 我不想浪费时间在这里听你损我!
[18:27] Mom, don’t walk away from me. 妈妈, 你别撇下我
[18:32] What do you want me to say? 你要我说什么?
[18:33] You want me to say i’m a bad mother? 你要我承认自己是个坏妈妈?
[18:35] Fine! I’m a bad mother! Are you happy now? 好! 我是个坏妈妈! 你满意了?
[18:42] Mom! Mom. 妈妈! 妈妈
[18:44] Mom. 妈妈
[18:47] Yes,yes,l-i know what i’m getting into. 是的 我知道我在干什么
[18:53] Morty? Morty, have you seen my mom? Morty? Morty, 你看到我妈妈了吗?
[18:56] Yeah. Yeah, she seemed,uh, 是的, 她看上去好象…
[18:58] she seemed pretty upset. L-i think… 好象相当沮丧, 我想…
[19:01] i think she took a cab home. 我想她已经打车回去了
[19:03] You need… you need a ride? 需要…需要送你一程吗?
[19:05] I need to you tell me the truth about my father. 我要你告诉我爸爸的真相
[19:09] Hop in. 上车
[19:14] When,uh, when i was in korea, 我, 厄, 当我在韩国的时候
[19:16] i was stationed outside of,uh,pusan, 我被分配到釜山城外驻扎
[19:21] and we’d,uh,we’d… we’d get these… these passes,you know, 然后我们…我们得到了…通行许可, 你知道…
[19:24] and we’d… and we’d go into town, 然后…然后我们就进了城
[19:26] and,you know,we’d have a… have a few beers, 然后, 我们就…就喝了几杯啤酒
[19:29] and we used to call it r and r in… in military lingo. 当兵的时候我们习惯把这个叫做r ‘n’ r
[19:34] Yeah,well,i know what r and r means. 是的, 我想我知道什么是 r ‘n’ r (r’n’r指休闲娱乐放松)
[19:35] So what does this have to do with my father? 这跟我的父亲有什么关系?
[19:37] Well,that’s… that’s what i’m getting to. 厄, 这就是我要说的…
[19:39] Um,a-anyway,there were these… these young ladies. 恩, 反正, 就是有一些…年轻女人
[19:43] Professional… 专业的…
[19:45] ladies if… if you know what i mean. 女人…如果你知道我的意思
[19:47] Morty… can… can we just move this along? Morty… 我们能不能快点说?
[19:50] O-okay. Long story short, l… it’s just i never figured 好…好吧, 长话短说 我…我从来没想到
[19:53] that my first time with a woman would… would be in an alley… 我的第一次…会是在一家韩国面馆后面的小巷里
[19:59] behind a korean noodle stand with… 军裤一直脱到了脚踝处
[20:04] with my fatigues down around my… my ankles.
[20:06] Okay,again,w-what does this have to do with my father? 好吧, 好吧, 那这到底跟我父亲有什么关系?
[20:09] We… we’ve all done things that,uh,you know, 我们…我们都干过, 你知道…
[20:12] thate’re ashamed of. 很丢脸的事
[20:14] I mean,you know,we all… 我是说, 你知道, 我们都…
[20:16] we all have secrets. 我们都有秘密
[20:21] Your… your… your father wasn’t a war hero. 你的…你的…爸爸不是什么战斗英雄
[20:25] And he… he wasn’t in viet… vietnam. 他…他也没去过越南
[20:30] Well,why would my mother tell me that? 那, 为什么我妈妈说他去过?
[20:33] Uh,sophie wasn’t… wasn’t married to your father. 啊, Sophie根本…根本没嫁给你爸爸
[20:39] I’m… i’m not…i’m not sure she even…she even knew his name. 我也…不清楚…她是否知道你爸爸叫什么
[20:43] Are you saying that i’m the result of my mother having a one-night stand? 你是说我是我妈一夜情之后生下来的?
[20:49] Well,like l… like i said, we’ve all,y know, 恩, 就象…就象我说的, 我们都…
[20:50] we’ve… we’ve all done things that we’re…that we’re ashamed of. 我们都…都做过丢脸的事…
[21:07] George.
[21:08] Bree. This is a surprise. Bree 真没想到
[21:10] I’m sorry to drop by unannounced, 对不起我没说一声就过来了
[21:12] but i just had this disturbing visit from an old friend of yours, 但刚刚你的一个老朋友才来找过我
[21:16] a leila mitzman.
[21:20] She,uh,shouldn’t have contacted you. 她, 厄, 不应该去找你
[21:25] Well,she did,and she said some pretty horrible things about you. 但她找了我, 对我说了一些关于你的坏话
[21:30] You should know that she’s a renowned liar. 你该知道她说谎话出了名的
[21:32] That’s what i thought at first, 开始我也是这样想的
[21:34] but then having had time to think about it, 但事后再想
[21:36] i can’t understand why she’d go to so much trouble. 我不理解她为什么要费神说这个
[21:39] I mean,what would her motive be? 她的动机是什么?
[21:41] She’s obsessed with me. She still wants me. 她对我不死心 她还想得到我
[21:45] Wasn’t it obvious? 不够明显吗?
[21:47] No. 不
[21:48] The woman is absolutely certifiable. 这个女人绝对是疯了
[21:50] What’s more, i can prove it. 我还可以证明
[21:53] Leila was a customer here. Leila是这里的顾客
[21:55] Even though she’s no longer welcome, 尽管她已经不受欢迎
[21:56] we still keep her prescriptions on file. 我们仍把她的处方保留在案
[22:04] “Fluoxetine,100 milligrams.” “Fluoxetine,100毫克”
[22:06] “Risperidone,250 mil”… i’m sorry. What is this? “Risperidone,250毫克”… 对不起 这是什么?
[22:11] One is an antidepressant for mood swings. 一个是治疗情绪波动的抗抑郁药
[22:14] One is an antipsychotic to control hallucinations. 还有个是治疗幻觉的安定药
[22:17] Like i said, she’s a very troubled lady. 就象我说的 她是个有问题的女人
[22:21] Well,then why did you date her in the first place? 那你一开始为什么和她交往?
[22:25] In the beginning,you’re blind to the flaws,right? 开始时你会对缺点视而不见,对吧?
[22:29] That’s true… in the beginning. 是的… 开始时
[22:33] So we’re good? 那么我们之间没问题了吧?
[22:38] yeah, of course we are. 是的,没有了
[23:12] Your mail came. 有你的信
[23:14] You said you were leaving. 你说你走的
[23:15] No,i said i was giving you space. 不,我说我要给你空间
[23:17] I did. I was watchin’ you from my car. 我做到了,我从车里看着你
[23:20] Look,the guy who broke in stole ice cream. 听着 那人闯进来为了偷冰淇淋
[23:23] I don’t think i’m in any danger. 我不认为我有什么危险
[23:25] So you can go. I don’t need you. 所以你可以走了 我不需要你
[23:27] Carlos says you do. Carlos说需要
[23:32] Where are you going? 去哪?
[23:33] Shopping… not that it’s any of your business. 购物,和你没关系
[23:35] – You sure like to shop. – Yes,i do. – 你喜欢购物啊 – 是的
[23:39] That’s all i’ve seen you do the past day and a half. 这一天半我看到你都在购物
[23:41] Uh-huh. 是啊
[23:42] All that shopping must be making up for something. 购物可以补偿什么了吧
[23:46] Excuse me? 什么?
[23:47] You know, carlos has your number. carlos有你的号码
[23:49] He says you’re one tough cookie. 他说你意志坚强
[23:51] So tough,you don’t have to deal with your feelings. 坚强到你都不用处理你的感情
[23:53] He’s a perceptive man. 他会看人
[23:55] He thought i was cheating with two gay guys. 他以为我和两个同性恋有染
[23:57] Are you sure you want to go with perceptive? 你确信他会看人?
[23:59] Well,let’s see.It’s been what,a week since you lost your baby? 你失去孩子后有一个星期了吧?
[24:02] Yeah,so? 是又怎么样?
[24:04] So i never heard of shopping out the pain. 我从没听过可以用购物来抚平心灵创伤
[24:06] Why is everye on my back about this? 为什么每个人在我背后都说这些?
[24:08] I will deal with my loss my way,okay?! 我自然有我的方法! 知道了?
[24:19] Where are you going? 你去哪啊?
[24:21] Ah,i,uh,i just thought i would go out and look some more… 我想我应该出去再看看
[24:25] – i’m gonna try the park. – In the middle of the night? – 我去公园找 – 半夜去?
[24:28] Well,yeah. Well,he hasn’t really been showing his face in the daylight,has he? 是啊,白天他不会出现的,不是吗?
[24:32] Or would you rather we just let caleb run loose? 难道你宁愿让他逃亡?
[24:36] He could be in trouble… 他会惹上麻烦
[24:38] or hurting another girl. 或伤害另一个女人
[24:41] He didn’t hurt mrs. Solismatthew. 他没有伤害Solis太太
[24:44] He was just hungry. 他只是饿了
[24:46] Yeah,well,i wasn’t talking about mrs. Solis, 对,我没在说Solis太太
[24:49] but you know that. 但你是了解的
[25:31] So are you still going to be my matron of honor? 你还会做我的伴娘吗?
[25:34] Of course i am. 当然会
[25:37] I’m not gonna pretend like i’m not still a little freaked out.I am. 我不会装作我没有抓狂 我还是的
[25:41] But i did a lot of thinking about it this morning, 但早上我想了很久
[25:43] and l-i think i understand. 我想我了解
[25:46] You wanted to protect me, 你要保护我
[25:48] and you thought i needed a hero. 你认为我需要个英雄
[25:51] I had one. You. 我有,就是你
[26:00] I was always so worried i would screw you up. 我一直担心我会毁了你
[26:03] Well,i am screwed up, but it wasn’t your fault… 我现在是毁了,但不是你的原因
[26:07] entirely. 根本不是
[26:22] Hey,stu. 嘿,stu
[26:24] You busy? 你忙吗?
[26:25] No,just updating my blog. 不,在更新我的博客
[26:28] ‘Cause i’ve got an important assignment for you. 因为我有个重要的任务给你
[26:31] Great. I’m really ready to take on more responsibility around here. 太好了 我准备好承担更多的责任了
[26:35] Yeah,i applaud that, but what i need 对,我很欣赏 但我要你做的是
[26:37] is for you to help me to prove a point… 帮我证明一个观点
[26:40] to my husband. 给我老公看
[26:42] Oh. You want to make him jealous. 噢,你想让他吃醋
[26:46] Uh,no. 不是
[26:48] Actually… 实际上…
[26:52] i need you to kidnap my children. 我要你绑架我的孩子
[26:57] Stop hitting me! 不要打我!
[26:58] Okay,so what am i supposed to be lookin’ at? 那么,我要看什么啊?
[27:01] Just wait for it. 等一下
[27:06] Okay,he he comes. 好的,他来了
[27:12] What’s goin’ on? 会发生什么?
[27:14] I’m just trying to prove a point. 我要证明一点
[27:17] Hi… 嗨
[27:19] little boys. 小伙子们
[27:20] Hell,who is that? 那人是谁?
[27:22] It’s… it’s just stu from our office. 是我们公司的Stu
[27:24] You guys want to go for a ride? 你们要上车吗?
[27:27] And is he abducting our kids? 他在绑架我们的孩子?
[27:30] Maybe. 也许
[27:31] this is crazy. 疯狂
[27:32] Why? Are you worried they might get in? 为什么,你担心他们进车?
[27:36] We can go to the,uh,carnival. 我们去…嘉年华
[27:40] You like carnivals? 喜欢嘉年华?
[27:41] We’re not allowed to talk to strangers. 我们不准和陌生人说话
[27:43] Run,boys. 快跑啊 孩子们
[27:45] So,uh, 那么
[27:46] why don’t you boys get in the car… 你们为什么不进车
[27:48] run away. Run. 跑开,跑啊
[27:50] Get in the car, and i’ll give you some candy. 进来,我就给你们吃糖
[27:52] Yeah! Candy! 好,有糖吃咯
[27:53] Why aren’t they running away? 他们为什么不跑?
[27:57] Well… 恩…
[27:58] this is not the time to be smug. 现在不是得意的时候
[27:59] Clearly our sons are… 很明显我们的孩子是
[28:01] idiots. 笨蛋
[28:03] Okay,okay,jeez. 给,给
[28:10] Hi. 嗨
[28:11] Hi. 嗨
[28:14] oh,my god! 我的天哪
[28:16] Run,kids,run! Run! No,you don’t. 孩子们,快跑 你别想
[28:22] You pervert! Oh,no, you’re not goin’ anywhere! 你这个变态,你哪都去不了啦
[28:26] Oh! Aah! 啊
[28:36] Um,a-anyway,after… after we… we wrap this shindig, 总之,婚礼结束后
[28:41] i’m whisking my new bride, uh,away 我要把新娘带走
[28:45] on a 4-month cruise around the world. 进行4个月的环球旅行
[28:54] L-i would have been happy with a-a weekend in vegas, 我本想到拉斯维加斯去一个星期的
[28:56] but you know… 但你们知道…
[29:00] Anyway,here… here she is. 这个就是我的妻子
[29:02] My,um,my beautiful bride. 我漂亮的妻子
[29:09] I want to thank everyone for coming, 感谢大家的到来
[29:12] and especially my morty, 尤其是Morty
[29:16] who’s helped me be a bter person. 他帮我成为了个更好的人
[29:20] And i want to thank… 我要感谢
[29:23] my amazing daughter susan, 我出色的女儿Susan
[29:27] and tell her how much i appreciate her love and respect… 要告诉她我是如何感激 她对我的爱和尊敬
[29:38] because i’m a horrible person, 因为我是个糟糕的人
[29:41] and she deserves so much better than me. 她应该比我得到更好的
[29:46] – Honey,honey. – No,nono,no,no. – 亲爱的,亲爱的 – 不,不
[29:51] Susan needs to know the truth. Susan该知道真相
[29:56] Your father… 你父亲
[29:59] was not a one-night stand. 不是搞一夜情的人
[30:05] He was 33, and he was married… 他33岁了,已婚
[30:12] and he was my boss. 而且他是我的上司
[30:16] When i told him i was pregnant, 当我对他说我怀孕时
[30:18] he broke it off,and he never spoke to me again. 就和我分手,再也不和我说话了
[30:25] But he gave me my beautiful, incredible daughter, 但留给了我一个漂亮的好女儿
[30:31] and for that, i want to thank addison prudy. 为了这个原因 我要感谢Addsion Prudy
[30:37] Oh,my god. 天啊
[30:40] Do you know where he is? 你知道他在哪吗?
[30:42] I have no idea. I swear, if i knew,l-i wouldell you. 我不知道,我发誓,我知道会告诉你的
[30:47] Uh,i know addison prudy. 我知道Addison Prudy
[30:49] He runs the feed and supply store at third and sutherland. 他在third and sutherland 经营个日常用品商店
[30:54] Uh,prudy’s a fairly common name of… so. Prudy是个很普遍的名字,所以…
[31:02] Is that him? 是他吗?
[31:06] Yes. 是的
[31:09] Are you saying that all this time my father has been alive, 你是说我的父亲一直活着
[31:13] and just right across town running thsupply and feed store? 就在城外经营动物饲料店?
[31:18] susan…
[31:19] i can’t belie this! 我简直不敢相信!
[31:44] Is something wrong? 怎么了?
[31:46] You’ve been so quiet all evening. 你整晚都不怎么说话
[31:47] No,no,i’m just tired, that’s all. 不,我只是有点累
[31:51] Care to dance? It might pep you up. 想跳舞吗?会让你精神一点
[31:53] I don’t think so. But thank you,though. 我不想跳,谢谢
[32:00] Bree,where is your ring? Bree,你的戒指呢?
[32:01] Oh,um,the… the stone is loose. 哦,恩…钻石松了
[32:03] So i’m gonna take it to the jewelers. 所以我得送到珠宝店去
[32:05] But don’t worry, it’s safe. 别担心,没事的
[32:08] This isn’t about leila, is it? 和leila没关系,是吗
[32:10] No. No. It’s like i told you, 是的,是的,正如我告诉你的
[32:12] the stone could just pop off at anyecond. 只是担心钻石可能不小心掉下来
[32:15] Well,i don’t care. Please put it on. 恩,我不管,你还是戴上吧
[32:18] What? 什么?
[32:19] I want you to wear it. 我想让你戴上它
[32:21] Well,i’m sorry, but i’m not going to. 恩,对不起,我不戴
[32:23] Why not? 为什么?
[32:24] Because i don’t feel like it. 因为我不喜欢这样
[32:26] And this is the last time we’re gonna talk about this,okay? 以后别谈这个了,好吗?
[32:29] Excuse me,ma’am. 对不起,夫人
[32:30] We don’t allow members of zeta beta kappa in here. 这不允许成绩得Z,B和P的人进入
[32:35] Ty! Ty grant.
[32:38] Oh,hi! What are you doing in town? 哦,嗨!你在城里干什么?
[32:41] Visiting my folks. 走亲戚
[32:42] Oh,my goodness. Oh,george,this is ty grant. 哦,见到你真好, 哦,george,这是ty grant
[32:46] We used to date in college. 我们以前在大学约会过
[32:48] Ty,this is george,um… Ty,这是george,恩…
[32:50] he’s a good friend of mine. 他是我的好朋友
[32:51] Actually,we’re engaged. 事实上,我们定婚了
[32:57] Bree,you look fantastic. You haven’t aged a day. Bree,你看起来真漂亮,一点也不显老
[33:00] Ty,would you like to dance? Ty,你想跳舞吗?
[33:02] Sure. I’d love to. 当然,很高兴与你共舞
[33:05] Let me take your coat. 我帮你脱衣服
[33:45] need to cut in. 打断一下
[33:47] George,would you please sit down? George,你坐下好吗?
[33:49] You’re being rude. 你太粗鲁了
[33:50] Am i in the middle of something? 我妨碍什么事了吗?
[33:51] Well,at least put on the ring. 好吧,至少应该戴上戒指吧
[33:53] No. George,i don’t want to. 不,George,我不想戴
[33:56] We are engaged. You have to wear it! 我们定婚了,你必须戴!
[33:58] Hey,knock it off,man. George,stop it. 嗨,放开她, George,别这样
[34:08] I’m sorry. 对不起
[34:09] I just… 我只是…
[34:14] we’re engaged. 我们定婚了
[34:15] See,the thing is, i don’t think we are anymore. 你都看到了?我想我们没关系了
[34:19] Bree.
[34:21] Please… you should go. 请你走开
[34:31] I’m really sorry. 真的很对不起
[34:51] Oh,hi. 哦,你好
[34:55] Right over there,sir. 在那边,先生
[34:56] Management likes us to keep the nice cars out front. 管理员总是把好车放在前面
[35:26] Afternoon. 下午好
[35:28] – New hairdo? – So what if it is? – 换了新发型? – 是又怎么样?
[35:30] It looks nice,that’s all. 看上去不错,没别的
[35:33] You know, i also got a facial, 我还做了美容
[35:34] and later on i’m gonna get a pedicure and an eyebrow wax, so there. 过会我还要做足疗,还要纹眉
[35:37] It’sine with me. 这和我没关系
[35:39] No,it’s not,because i know what you’re thinking. 不,有关系,因为我知道你在想什么
[35:41] Yeah? You know what? 是吗? 你知道什么?
[35:43] I am tired of you judging me. 我讨厌你指挥我
[35:45] What is it gonna take to get rid of you,hmm? 怎么做才能甩掉你,恩?
[35:48] What’s your last name? 你姓什么?
[35:49] Ramos.
[35:50] Ramos. Here is $1,000. Ramos,这儿有一千块
[35:54] I won’t tell carlos you didn’t stick around. 我不会告诉carlos
[35:57] It’ll be our little secret. 这是我们之间的小秘密
[36:00] I just got out of prison. 我刚从监狱出来
[36:01] I’m not exactly set up with a bank account. 还没银行帐户
[36:03] Can we go to your bank and cash this? 我们去银行换成现金如何?
[36:06] And then you’ll leave? 然后你就离开?
[36:08] Hey,it’s a grand. 嗨,这可是一千块啊
[36:13] Buckle up. 系上安全带
[36:17] You don’t have a-a window thingy. 你没摇窗的?
[36:19] Nope. 没有
[36:23] You don’t have a door handle either. 连门把手也没有?
[36:27] Nope. 没有
[36:31] But i do have a confession to make. 但我确实有些事要说
[36:35] Carlos didn’t really send me to protect you. Carlos并没有派我保护你
[36:50] Go figure. 你瞧
[36:52] No one else in the park. 公园里没有人
[36:54] We got it all to ourselves. 这儿都是我们的啦
[36:57] Perfect. 真好
[37:10] Why don’t you go find us a good spot? 你为什么不去找个好地方?
[37:12] I gotta get something out of the trunk. 我得从后备箱里拿点东西
[37:26] Hey,where the hell you goin’? 嗨,你去哪?
[37:33] You’re not gonna kill me? 你不是准备要杀我?
[37:35] I hadn’t planned on it. 我没这计划
[37:39] Besides,if i was gonna kill you, 而且,如果我想杀你
[37:40] i wouldn’t use a balloon. 也不会用气球吧
[37:42] It would take too long. 那太费劲了
[37:44] What am i supposed to think? You lie about protecting me 你让我怎么想?你撒谎说保护我
[37:46] and then you lock me in that heap without door handles 把我锁在那辆连门把手都没有的车里
[37:49] so i can’t get out. 我出都出不来
[37:50] Carlos sent me to help you with your grief. Carlos派我帮你忘却悲伤
[37:53] You’re kidding,right? 你在开玩笑,对吗?
[37:54] No. 不是
[37:56] Look,i know a little somethin’ about loss. 我知道失去亲人的感觉
[37:59] It can take you to some real dark places, 让人变得非常阴暗
[38:01] especially if you don’t face it head-on, 尤其如果你不能一开始就正视问题
[38:04] like 17 years in a 6×10 prison cell. 比如17年都在窄小的监狱房间里
[38:08] Dark. 确实黑暗
[38:12] What’s this for? 这是干什么的?
[38:14] The balloon represents the spirit of the life lost. 气球代表了失去的灵魂
[38:17] By lettin’ it go, 让他们飘走
[38:19] you’re acknowledging the pain you feel 你就正视了自己的痛苦
[38:21] and releasin’ it at the same time. 并且释放出来
[38:24] Okay,that’s ridiculous. 这太荒唐了
[38:26] Besides,i don’t feel what you think i’m feeling. 而且你并不知道我的感觉
[38:30] Then it should be real easy. 那这就很简单了
[38:32] Fine,if i do this, will you go? 如果我做了,你就离开?
[38:35] Yeah. 对
[38:40] Okay… should i say something? 咱们来说点什么?
[38:43] If you want to. 如果你想…
[38:44] Not really,no. 不大想
[38:45] It’s cool. 没关系
[38:56] Anytime. 只要你想,随时都可以
[39:05] This is stupid. 这太糟糕了
[39:09] I didn’t even want this baby. 我甚至不想生小孩
[39:12] Yeah. 对
[39:16] And i would’ve been a terrible mother. 我不可能是个好母亲
[39:19] If you say so. 你说什么就是什么
[39:27] If it was a boy, i was gonna name it charlie. 如果是个男孩,我想起名Charlie
[39:30] Yeah? 哦?
[39:35] And a girl,aurora. 女孩就叫Aurora
[39:37] Those are nice names. 很好听的名字
[39:40] Yeah. 是啊
[39:51] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:27] What is it,boy? 怎么了,孩子?
[40:51] What’s goin’ on out here? 发生什么事情了?
[40:52] – Call the police. – You need me to zap him? 报警 我去揍他吧?
[40:55] Just call the police. 报警就是了
[41:06] Is that the guy who broke into your house? 是那个闯进你家的人?
[41:08] Uh,i don’t know. I can’t see him. 不知道 我看不见他
[41:15] Yeah,that’s him. 对,就是他
[41:17] In a world filled with darkness, [在一个黑暗的世界里]
[41:19] we all need some kind of light. [我们都需要一点光明]
[41:24] Whether it’s a great flame that shows us [也许是一束光明]
[41:27] how to win back what we’ve lost, [让我们知道怎么挽回失去的东西]
[41:31] or a powerful beacon [或是一个灯塔]
[41:32] intended to scare away potential monsters… [驱走生命中的恶魔]
[41:35] two,four,six,eight…
[41:39] or a few glowing bulbs that reveal to us [或者是几个灯泡]
[41:44] the hidden truth ofur past… [照亮了掩盖住的真相]
[41:49] we all need something to help us get through the night… [黑暗中我们都需要一些光明]
[41:56] even if it’s just the tiniest glimmer of hope. [哪怕只是最微弱的希望]
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme