Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] My husband died thinking that I murdered him! 我丈夫归西之时 竟然认为是我杀了他
[00:05] Bree put the past behind her. 布里把过去抛到脑后
[00:08] If you keep me on as your lawyer, 如果你继续聘用我的话
[00:09] your wife’s off limits. 你太太就成了禁果
[00:10] He’s my lawyer 他是我的辩护律师了
[00:11] While Carlos gambled with his future. 卡洛斯赌上了他的未来
[00:13] How much money do you think you need to get to Utah? 你需要多少钱到犹他州
[00:15] Susan interfered with a family reunion. 苏珊试图阻止父子团聚
[00:22] George Williams had never been lucky in love. 乔治·威廉姆斯在恋爱中从没有交过好运
[00:26] It seemed that the women he dated always invented reasons 似乎与他约会的女人总是编造借口
[00:29] not to consummate their relationship. 不想进一步发展
[00:34] I’m afraid we’d wake my roommate 我怕会吵醒室友
[00:40] Uh, I have to get up really early for work. 我明天得早起上班
[00:47] I’m, uh… saving myself… for… marriage. 我要为我的婚姻守身
[00:53] Sadly for George, it was one unoriginal excuse after another. 可怜的乔治 听到的总是老套的借口
[01:01] But since he’d started seeing Bree Van De Kamp, 但当他开始和布里·范德坎普约会
[01:05] George couldn’t help but feel. 他忍不住觉得
[01:08] Hi! 来了
[01:09] Kids are gone. We have the house all to ourselves tonight. 孩子们都不在家 今晚只有我们两个人
[01:12] His luck was about to change. 他要转运了
[01:17] I thought the duck turned out well. 我觉得鸭肉做得不错
[01:19] Although that sauce was a little bit thick; 虽然酱汁有些稠
[01:21] but judging by how many helpings you had, 不过考虑到如此有限的资源
[01:23] I think I got away with it. 我觉得也算不错了
[01:31] What are you thinking about? 你在想什么
[01:33] Your hair. 你的头发
[01:37] Would you mind if I…? 介不介意我把你的发卡取下
[01:40] Uh, no 不介意
[01:41] Go ahead. 取吧
[01:49] That better? 好一点吗
[02:04] That was nice 真好
[02:14] It’s OK that I’m doing this, right? 我现在开始也行 是吗
[02:15] Well, I thought we were going to let the duck digest a bit more, 我本来想先让鸭肉消化一下
[02:17] but… what the heck! 不过… 管他呢
[02:22] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[02:24] I don’t know I felt something weird. 不知道 我觉得有点怪怪的
[02:26] That was my tongue It extends farther than most 是我的舌头我伸得比一般人要长
[02:28] I should have warned you 我应该提醒你的
[02:29] No, it wasn’t your kiss. 不 不是你的吻的问题
[02:31] I felt something weird on my neck. 我感觉我的脖子怪怪的
[02:38] What are you doing? 你在干吗
[02:39] I don’t know, I’m just really starting to itch. 我不知道 我就觉得好痒
[02:46] What is it? 怎么回事
[02:48] You… you got a huge rash! 你 你起了好多疹子
[02:58] It’s starting to spread to my face! 脸上也有了
[03:00] Are you allergic to something you ate? 是不是吃了引起过敏的食物
[03:02] I don’t think so I made Duck a I’Orange a thousand times 不可能 我做过无数次橘汁鸭胸
[03:05] Something is causing that rash. 但不可能无缘无故起疹子吧
[03:09] Bree. Bree, please don’t 布里 布里 别这样
[03:11] I’m sorry, George, but you have to go 抱歉 乔治 但你得走了
[03:13] But the kids are away! 可是孩子们不在家
[03:14] I was sort of hoping we could make love tonight 我还指望今晚我们能做爱呢
[03:16] How are we going to do that, George? 乔治 怎么可能
[03:19] You have just given me hives! 你让我起疹子了
[03:22] Though painful to hear, George had to admit. 听起来虽然难受 但乔治不得不承认
[03:26] At least this excuse was original. 至少这次借口挺有新意
[04:12] It’s a fact that little girls dream of big white weddings. 小女孩都向往盛大的白色婚礼
[04:19] Of course, the exact same thing can be said for big girls. 当然 长大后的女孩同样向往不已
[04:25] Some of whom can get incredibly anxious 有些女人会非常焦急地
[04:29] waiting for the boys in their lives 期待着她们身边的男人
[04:31] to make those dreams come true. 让她们梦想成真
[04:36] Watch it, Suzie! 当心点 苏苏
[04:37] Mom, why don’t you just go see a dressmaker? 妈 为什么你不直接找个裁缝
[04:39] Wait I have the perfect idea 等等 我有个好主意
[04:41] You get in the dress, 你穿上它
[04:43] and I’ll pin it. 我来别别针
[04:45] We wear the same size 我们的尺码一样
[04:46] Since when? 我什么时候和你尺码一样了
[04:47] Since forever! 一直都是啊
[04:50] You have to leave, though. You can’t stay. 不过你得离开 你不能留在这
[04:52] You can’t see Suzie in a wedding dress 你不能看见苏苏穿婚纱
[04:55] Not until your big day! 至少在你们的大喜日子之前不行
[04:57] Mom! 妈
[04:58] No, it’s not a problem 没事
[05:00] I can see her in it. 我看她穿也无妨
[05:02] You can? 无妨
[05:04] I assume you want to pick out 我想我们结婚的时候
[05:05] your own wedding dress when we get married, right? 你会自己挑选婚纱 是吧
[05:07] Oh! That sounds like a proposal! 这听起来像是求婚
[05:11] Did it? 是吗
[05:12] Yeah, it did. 是的
[05:14] Huh, what do you know. 我还真不知道
[05:15] Are you planning to pop the question? 你正在计划求婚吗
[05:19] If she knows it’s coming, 如果她知道我要求婚
[05:20] the question won’t really pop will it? 那就没意思了 是不是
[05:23] He’s right, Mom. 妈 他说得对
[05:24] Oh, I want to do it just like you do. 你怎么做 我都会配合你
[05:26] You know, on your own terms, 按你的计划来
[05:27] and you get down on one knee, and the whole production 你单膝跪下 然后该怎么来就怎么来
[05:29] That’s a plan 主意不错
[05:30] Well, then I can wait. I can wait I’m a good waiter. 那我等着 我能等 我乖乖地等着
[05:33] Good. 好
[05:35] Just wondering… 我只是很好奇
[05:35] if there’s a ballpark of 有没有一个大致时间范围
[05:37] how long I will have to wait? 我大概需要等多久
[05:38] A week? A month? After lunch? 一周 一个月 还是午饭后
[05:40] Again, you’re not waiting for the pop 还是那句话 让你知道就没意思了
[05:42] Right I’m sorry 对 我不该知道
[05:45] Get down on one knee! 单膝跪下
[05:47] Mom 妈
[05:50] So the hives occurred right after you kissed George? 疹子刚好在你吻了乔治之后出现
[05:53] Yes, it was the strangest thing 是的 这太奇怪了
[05:57] And so inconvenient 带来了诸多不便
[05:59] To be honest, I think we were 老实说 我们本来
[06:00] about to make love for the first time. 正要进行我们的第一次性爱
[06:03] Bree, have you considered the idea 布里 你有没有想过
[06:05] that your subconscious mind 你的潜意识
[06:07] was trying to sabotage your evening with George? 想要破坏你跟乔治独处的夜晚
[06:10] Actually, I have not considered that, 事实上 我没有想过这一点
[06:12] because that’s… 因为这想法
[06:13] idiotic. 很愚蠢
[06:14] You don’t think being with George made you feel a bit guilty? 你不觉得和乔治在一起 使你感到有点内疚
[06:18] Why should I feel guilty? 我为什么会觉得内疚
[06:19] Perhaps you felt you were about to commit adultery. 或许你觉得你是在通奸
[06:22] Dr. Goldfine, Rex is dead 高德芬医生 雷克斯已经死了
[06:24] You can’t cheat on a corpse. 逝者已去 我想并不存在背叛
[06:29] Maybe that’s not how you really feel deep down. 或许你的内心深处并不是这样想的
[06:31] Oh, so you think I’m crazy? 你意思是说 我疯了
[06:34] You say you got a case of hives for no reason. 你说你无缘无故出疹子
[06:37] I think there is a reason, 我觉得是有原因的
[06:38] and it’s probably a psychosomatic one. 而且很可能是心理因素造成的
[06:41] You can think whatever you want, 你怎么想是你的事
[06:42] but to be honest, I don’t believe in the subconscious. 不过我说实话 我不相信潜意识这回事
[06:45] Every time you’ve said “Rex” in this session, 这次谈话中 每当提到“雷克斯”
[06:48] you stroked the place where your wedding ring used to be. 你都会摸你以前戴婚戒的部位
[06:50] Why did you do that? 能解释一下吗
[06:57] Let’s talk about Monday. 接下来说一下周一的安排
[06:58] We are re-pitching to the Kamaroff people 我们要给卡马罗夫的人介绍新的提案
[07:00] Lynette, you’ll be on point 勒奈特 由你负责
[07:02] Great No problem 好 没问题
[07:04] And can you do me a favor and 你能不能不要穿
[07:06] maybe not wear the green suit? 那套绿西装
[07:11] I… wasn’t planning to, but… why? 我没有打算穿那套 不过…为什么
[07:15] The fabric. 那个布料
[07:16] It just has this quality to it, 布料的质地
[07:18] like you could… I don’t know… 我也形容不好… 就好像你…
[07:21] wipe it clean with a damp cloth. 用块湿布就能把颜色擦没了一样
[07:25] I’ll just wear a different suit then 那我就穿另一套
[07:27] Great 很好
[07:28] Like what, you think? 比如说 哪套
[07:30] Another suit I have other suits 另外一套 我还有好几套
[07:33] And if by other suits you mean the grey one, 如果你指的是灰色那套的话
[07:36] then of course you do. 你的确还有
[07:38] No, actually I have quite a few others, uh… 不是 我另外还有好几套
[07:42] the blue one, and, uh… 蓝色那套 还有
[07:46] What’s wrong with the blue suit? 蓝色那套有什么问题
[07:47] Stu! 斯图
[07:49] Would you like to tell Lynette 你来说说
[07:51] what’s wrong with the blue suit? 勒奈特的蓝色西装有什么问题
[07:54] No It’s cool. 没有 挺好的
[07:55] Stu! Come on. 斯图 别这样
[07:58] Do the thing. The thing that you did at lunch. 模仿一下 就是那天午餐你演的那个
[08:02] “Look at me, I’m Lynette!” “看 我 我是勒奈特”
[08:04] “Oh, got food stains everywhere!” “食物的污渍弄得到处都是”
[08:07] All right. 懂了
[08:08] So if I get my blue suit dry-cleaned, 那如果我把我的蓝套装拿去干洗
[08:10] would that be acceptable to everyone? 对大家来说就没什么问题了吧
[08:12] The pants also have a split seam in the back 还有 裤子后面绽线了
[08:23] Excuse me. 麻烦 让一下
[08:25] Hello David. 大卫
[08:28] What the hell is this? 你穿的是什么东西
[08:29] I thought I told you to dress maternal. 我不是告诉你要穿得有母性一点吗
[08:31] Yes you did, and I considered it for about a second. 你是说了 我也考虑了大概一秒钟
[08:34] What happened? 然后呢
[08:35] David, I know you’re the lawyer and all, 大卫 我知道你是律师什么的
[08:36] but if you ask me: 但你要是问我的意见
[08:37] It’s never a smart strategy to cover this up. 把这副好身材裹起来绝不是什么好策略
[08:40] We’ve got 40 minutes before the pre-trial hearing 距审前听证还有四十分钟
[08:42] Let’s go home and get you changed. 现在回家把衣服换掉
[08:43] What? 什么
[08:45] You want to get your husband out of jail? 你想帮你丈夫走出监狱
[08:46] Got to dress like a pregnant, suffering wife, 就要穿得像是怀孕受苦的妻子
[08:48] not the cover of Vogue. 而不是穿得像时尚杂志封面
[08:50] David. 大卫
[08:50] Louis. What are you doing here? 路易斯 你来这干什么
[08:52] I need a favor, David 大卫 我需要帮助
[08:53] If this has to do with lifting my client’s restraining order, 如果是想要撤销我的委托人的禁制令的话
[08:55] the answer’s the same as we got last week. 答案跟上周一样
[08:57] You don’t understand. I’d love Crystal. 你不明白 我爱克里丝塔
[09:00] We all love the pretty ladies at the Stop & Shop, 我们都爱超市里的美女
[09:02] but now you’ve got to love her from 50 yards away 不过你现在要在五十码开外爱她
[09:05] You turned her against me! 是你离间她来讨厌我的
[09:07] If it wasn’t for you, we’d be together. 要不是因为你 我们会在一起的
[09:09] Louis, Crystal hired me to keep you away from her. 路易斯 克里丝塔请我把你从她身边赶走
[09:11] She doesn’t want to see you 她根本不想见到你
[09:13] Oh yeah? Then why did she ask for my phone number? 是吗 那她为什么问我要电话号码
[09:15] She’s a cashier. You paid by check. 她是收银员 而你用支票付款
[09:17] It doesn’t make you special. 这并不表示你特殊
[09:19] Don’t walk away from me! We’re having a conversation! 别走 我们正在谈话
[09:22] Louis, this is your problem: 路易斯 你的问题就在这
[09:24] You’re creepy. Nobody likes you 你太怪异 没人喜欢你
[09:27] What you call a conversation, the rest of us call harassment 你所谓的谈话 一般人都称之为骚扰
[09:30] You want a friend? Get a hamster. 你想要朋友吗 买个仓鼠吧
[09:35] David! 大卫
[09:41] He’s got a weapon! 他手上有枪
[09:42] Call the police! 快去报警
[09:43] Stay there! 呆在那儿 别动
[09:56] That’s right, you’d better run! 对 最好快点逃跑
[09:58] I’m going to get some bullets for this thing and come after you! 小心我再装几颗子弹追上你
[10:00] Freeze! 别动
[10:02] Hey. Everything’s cool. 你好 警官没事了
[10:10] Are you OK? 你还好吗
[10:20] Weeds are a common annoyance of life in suburbia, 郊区生活的麻烦之一就是杂草
[10:25] and no matter how hard we try to get rid of them, 无论我们多么努力地想要把它除掉
[10:29] they always tend to crop back up. 它们总是卷土重来
[10:35] Are you seeing this?! 看到了吗
[10:38] I don’t believe it! He is so brazen! 我简直不敢相信 他居然这么厚颜无耻
[10:40] Just mowing the lawn, like nothing ever happened! 还若无其事地修剪草坪
[10:43] What should we do? Should we call the police? 我们该怎么办 要不要报警
[10:46] Well, Susan did say that he murdered Mrs Huber 苏珊说过 他杀害了胡博太太
[10:48] So my vote would be, yes. 所以我觉得应该报警
[10:50] Oh my God, Susan’s home 天哪 苏珊回来了
[10:59] Has she seen Paul yet? 她看到保罗了吗
[11:07] I think so. 我想是的
[11:17] Hello Susan 你好 苏珊
[11:19] Oh my God Paul. 天哪 保罗
[11:21] Need some help with those bags? 需要我帮你拿袋子吗
[11:24] Why… what are you doing here? 为什么… 你在这儿干嘛
[11:28] This is where I live. 我家在这儿
[11:29] I came home to find my son 我回家来找我儿子
[11:33] Here you go. 给你
[11:34] Don’t come near me! 别靠近我
[11:35] I’m just giving you back your pie filling. 我只是要把饼馅还给你
[11:36] I don’t want my pie filling! 我不要了
[11:38] Oh come on, just take it 别这样 还是拿着吧
[11:39] No! Stop! 不 站住
[11:40] Put that pie filling down! 把饼馅放下
[11:43] Slowly! 慢点放
[11:45] I’m calling 911 我马上报警
[11:46] You don’t want to do that. 你不会想那样吧
[11:47] Oh, I think I do. You’re a cold-blooded murderer. 我想我会 你是一个冷血杀人魔
[11:50] Susan, how can you believe that? 苏珊 你怎么能相信那些谣言
[11:51] We’ve been neighbors for years. 我们可是多年的邻居呀
[11:56] Ladies, good to see you. 女士们 很高兴见到你们
[11:58] Paul, we’ve called the police 保罗 我们已经报警了
[12:00] You didn’t really need to do that. 你们真不必那样做
[12:02] We know what you did to Mrs Huber 我们都知道 你对胡博太太做了什么
[12:04] Wonderful 很好
[12:06] I see you’ve all turned into Susan while I’ve been gone. 看来我离开之后 你们都变成苏珊了
[12:11] Oh, thank God they’re here. 感谢上帝 警察来了
[12:20] What’s going on? 发生什么事情了
[12:21] Mayer’s convinced that Paul Young murdered Martha Huber 梅尔确信保罗·杨是杀死玛莎·胡博的凶手
[12:25] I live right behind him! 我就住在他家后面
[12:27] I know 我能理解你
[12:28] I gave him my house keys to feed my cat! 我还把家里钥匙给过他 请他帮忙喂猫
[12:31] I win. I made out with him. 我胜出 我曾和他有过一腿
[12:35] Here, Mister 还给你 先生
[12:36] There’s no warrant here for Paul Young. 我们没有保罗·杨的逮捕令
[12:38] Why don’t you ask Mike? 为什么你不去找麦克问问
[12:39] He overheard everything, right? 他听到了整个事情的真相 对吗
[12:41] Who’s Mike? 谁是麦克
[12:42] He’s my boyfriend. 我男朋友
[12:42] And he told me that Paul confessed everything to him 他告诉我 保罗向他坦白了一切
[12:45] And Mike has Martha’s journals, 而且麦克手上有玛莎的日记
[12:47] which clearly prove that Paul had a motive. 上面清楚地证明保罗有杀她的动机
[12:49] Where do I find this Mike guy? 我在哪里能找到这位麦克
[12:51] He’s… follow me. 他在… 跟我来
[12:53] Do you mind if I stay here? 介意我不随你们前往吗
[12:54] I’ve got a lot of raking to do 我还要有地要耙
[12:56] Let’s go. 我们走
[13:10] What’s going on? 怎么了
[13:11] Mike, 麦克
[13:12] Paul Young is back. 保罗·杨回来了
[13:14] Look 看
[13:25] Your girlfriend said Mr. Young confessed a murder to you? 你女朋友说杨先生向你承认他杀了人
[13:32] No. Not to me 没 没有
[13:34] And I don’t suppose you have 我估计你手上也没有一个
[13:36] a journal that belonged to a Martha Huber? 叫做玛莎·胡博的人的日记喽
[13:39] No I hardly knew her. 没有 我都不认识这人
[13:41] Besides, have you ever known a woman 更何况 怎么会有女人
[13:42] who’d loan out her diary? 愿意把自己的日记借给别人看呢
[13:44] Mike, what are you doing? 麦克 你这是怎么回事
[13:46] I’m sorry, Susan, I don’t know what you’re talking about 抱歉 苏珊 我不懂你在说什么
[13:50] But I’ve got a job to get to Is there anything else? 我还有工作要做 还有别的什么事吗
[13:52] No, that pretty much covers it. 没有了 你的回答已经很能说明问题了
[14:10] Well, someone might as well say it. 好吧 总得有个人来说下吧
[14:14] Susan, what the hell have you been smoking? 苏珊 你吃错什么药了
[14:23] OK. 好了
[14:25] Wow! Nice! 哇 好漂亮
[14:30] Oh my God. 哦 上帝
[14:31] Don’t be distracted by that. Look at me. 专注点儿 看着我
[14:33] Here I am, making my presentation. 我明天就这样做演讲
[14:37] You see? 看到了吗
[14:38] You see how it moves with me? 看到衣服的线条了吗
[14:41] That’s where the magic is! 这就是魔力
[14:43] Nine… hundred… dollars. 九百美元
[14:45] Well, this one was the most expensive 是啊 这件是最贵的
[14:47] The other ones aren’t as nice 但其他的可没这个好看
[14:49] But look! 看着我
[14:49] Look at me! Watch 看着我 注意了
[14:52] I don’t walk in it. I glide. 我不是在行走 我在滑翔
[14:57] Honey, you know, there’s got to be like $3,000 worth of clothes here! 宝贝 这些衣服可得要花上三千美元啊
[15:01] Well, I haven’t bought a new suit in six years. 可我六年都没买过新套装了
[15:04] So? 那又如何
[15:05] When I was working, 我工作的时候
[15:06] you don’t think I would have loved to have a designer suit? 你以为我不想添置高档西装吗
[15:08] I wore wash-and-wear 可我只穿廉价的免烫衬衫
[15:09] So that we can live in a nice neighborhood. 为了我们家能够居住在一个和谐的社区
[15:11] So we could take the kids on vacation every summer 为了我们每年夏天可以带孩子出游
[15:13] I mean, 我的意思是说
[15:14] I made sacrifices. 为了家庭 我不得不牺牲自己
[15:15] I’m willing to make sacrifices. 我也愿意做出牺牲
[15:17] Great Let’s start here. Because… 很好 我们就从这里开始吧 因为…
[15:20] this should cover a math tutor for Parker 这件价格足以为帕克请一位数学家教
[15:22] Whoa, hold on a sec 哦 等一下
[15:23] Six months of pre-school for Penny. 这件相当于佩妮六个月的幼儿园费用
[15:26] Now you’re being ridiculous. 你现在的样子真是可笑
[15:27] And the twins, they’re going to need braces 还有那对双胞胎 他们还要矫正牙齿
[15:29] That ought to make a dent. 那件足够支付他们的矫正费用了
[15:32] Oh, no. Come on, 哦 不 别这样
[15:34] Tom, not this one. 汤姆 这件不行
[15:36] Strip 脱下来
[15:38] You saw the walk, right? 看到我走路的样子了吗
[15:40] You want to see the walk again? 你还想再见识一遍吗
[15:43] I’ll tutor Parker myself! 我来亲自辅导帕克吧
[15:46] That’d be great. 很好
[15:46] Are you also going to take up on dentistry? 那你是不是也打算亲自充当牙医呢
[15:59] Fine, I’ll take them back 好吧 我去把它们都退掉
[16:04] Could you step out for a minute, please? 请你出去一下 好吗
[16:08] I want to be alone with it for a little while. 我想和它单独再待一会儿
[16:29] Hi, it’s Bree! 你好 我是布里
[16:30] Hi. 你好
[16:32] I was thinking about calling you. 我正想着给你打电话呢
[16:33] I just got some new antihistamines in at the store, 我刚刚购进了一些新型抗组胺剂
[16:36] I think they are gonna help with your rash 我想它们应该对你的疹子有帮助
[16:38] Well, great. Um… 太好了
[16:39] How would you feel about the two of us 我们明天另找一家浪漫的酒店
[16:41] checking in to a romantic hotel tomorrow? 共度良宵 你意下如何
[16:45] What? Uh… 什么
[16:46] I’d like that very much. 我很喜欢这个点子
[16:48] I will let you make all the arrangements. 由你来安排吧
[16:50] Something out of town would be nice 只要去城外就好
[16:53] Good night! 晚安
[17:10] We need to talk. 我们需要谈一谈
[17:12] Where did you come from? 你从哪里冒出来的
[17:13] I’m sorry, I’ve been waiting for you. 我很抱歉 我一直在等你
[17:14] I’m just a little upset, 我就是感觉有点烦
[17:16] because everybody thinks I’m crazy 因为所有人都认为我疯了
[17:17] Can I at least get out of the truck first? 起码让我先下车 好不好
[17:19] Yes Definitely. 好 当然
[17:21] I mean, I can understand 我能够理解
[17:22] why you wouldn’t want the cops to know that you kidnapped Paul 你为什么不愿警察知道你曾经绑架过保罗
[17:24] I mean, that definitely looks bad. 那样的话 确实挺糟糕
[17:26] Since I was on probation. 因为我还在缓刑期内
[17:29] Right, I mean there’s that. 对 我就是这个意思
[17:31] – And in possession of a gun… – Well, OK -我还持有枪械 -这 我知道
[17:33] which I held to his head. 我用枪对准他的脑袋
[17:35] So I violated my probation, 所以我在缓刑期违反规定
[17:37] committed a felony, and coerced a confession 犯了重罪 还严刑逼供
[17:40] If the cops found out about that, 如果这被警察知道了
[17:41] I’d be looking at 10 to 15 years. 我会坐10到15年的牢
[17:45] But why don’t you want them to know about 那你为什么不愿让他们知道
[17:46] Martha Huber’s journal? 玛莎·胡博日记的事情呢
[17:48] I mean, she says right in there 她日记里写了
[17:49] that she was blackmailing Paul’s wife! 她曾经向保罗的妻子进行敲诈勒索
[17:51] She also says right in there 她日记里还写了
[17:53] that she was blackmailing you, for burning down Edie’s house. 她曾以你烧毁伊迪房子的事来要挟你
[17:57] Oh I forgot about that. 哦 我把那事给忘了
[18:05] Just can’t believe it! 真难以置信
[18:06] There he is, a murderer, living right on our street 一个杀人凶手就住在我们这条街上
[18:10] And there’s nothing we can do about it, 而我们却对此束手无策
[18:11] because you’re a convicted felon, 因为你是一个有前科的人
[18:12] and I’ve burned down that stupid house 而我放火烧了那间破房子
[18:14] It’s not fair. 这不公平
[18:15] I want Paul Young gone as badly as you do. 我和你一样迫切希望保罗·杨离开
[18:17] And he will be. 他会走的
[18:19] But I also want to find Zach 但我也想找到扎克
[18:21] I think once Zach finds out Paul’s here, 一旦扎克发觉保罗回来了
[18:23] I got the feeling he’ll be back 我有预感 他肯定也会回来
[18:28] It’s comforting to know there’s this silver lining. 总算在黑暗中还有一丝光明
[18:42] Hi. 你好
[18:44] What are you doing here? 你怎么会来这里
[18:45] Well, you protected me from the hail of gunfire, 你把我从枪口下救了下来
[18:47] so I thought I’d stop by and give you a card. 所以我觉得我理应前来送你一张慰问卡片
[18:51] You’re my first visitor 你是我的第一位探望者
[18:52] What do you mean, I’m your first visitor? 你这话是什么意思 我第一个来看望你
[18:54] You’ve been here two days. 你入院都已经两天了呀
[18:55] My office sent me flowers. 我办公室给我送了束花
[19:02] “Dear David Who knew you could actually bleed? “亲爱的大卫 谁能料到你居然会流血
[19:04] Sincerely, your stunned co-workers” 谨启 你震惊的同事们”
[19:09] Well, I’m a lawyer who got shot 我是一个挨了枪子儿的律师
[19:10] Everybody’s cracking wise. 人人都会说俏皮话
[19:12] You’re not going to eat? 你不吃东西吗
[19:14] Uh… can’t really cut yet. 呃 我切不了
[19:18] Well, I’m not going to let you starve to death 我可不愿看着你饿死
[19:21] Besides, you’re going to need 而且 我还得仰仗
[19:23] your strength to get my husband out of jail 你的力量把我丈夫救出来
[19:31] You know, when I was waiting for the ambulance the other day, 知道吗 那天当我等待救护车到来时
[19:36] I felt like I was going to die. 我真觉得自己快要死了
[19:40] I was scared 我好害怕
[19:43] Of course you were. 你当然会害怕
[19:46] Thanks. 谢谢
[19:49] For what? 谢什么
[19:50] For not making any jokes 谢谢你 没有笑话我
[19:54] Sure. 小事一桩
[19:56] Now, open up 来 张嘴
[20:03] – Here. – Thank you. -拿好 -谢谢
[20:16] Just follow this hallway, straight down there, 请一直向前走 就在走廊尽头
[20:19] and make yourselves comfortable 请随意坐
[20:21] For the good of their family, 为了养家
[20:23] Lynette had made a promise to her husband. 勒奈特答应了她丈夫的要求
[20:27] And within ten days from the date of purchase, 退货期有十天
[20:30] she intended to keep it. 她打算晚点再退
[20:41] Oh! That’s a fantastic suit. 这套装真好看
[20:43] Hm, thanks! 谢啦
[20:44] I’m flattered, really 我真是荣幸
[20:45] I mean, who knew you cared so much about what I think. 没想到你如此在意我的看法
[20:48] I don’t follow you? 我没大听懂
[20:50] I make a few innocent comments, 我只是随便说了两句
[20:52] and you go out and buy yourself a gorgeous new suit. 你就去买了一套这么漂亮的新套装
[20:56] Dance, puppet, dance! 真是听话啊
[20:57] Well, actually, this was already in my closet 其实 这衣服我早就买了
[20:59] I just forgot about it 只是一直忘了穿
[21:00] Forgot? 忘了
[21:02] You forgot that you had that suit? 这么好的衣服 你都能忘了
[21:08] – Good morning! – Good morning. -早上好 -早上好
[21:10] Hi! I’m Lynette Scavo 大家好 我是勒奈特·斯加沃
[21:11] Now, is everyone taken care of, 大家还有别的什么需要吗
[21:13] in terms of coffee and whatever else they may like? 比如咖啡 或者别的什么想要的
[21:16] Great! Well, then let’s get started. 很好 那咱们开始吧
[21:18] I will show you how Kamaroff vodka 我来说明一下 为什么卡马罗夫伏特加
[21:20] can expand its customer mindshare 可以在维持营销成本不变的情况下
[21:23] while still holding the line on marketing costs. 提高产品的品牌影响力份额
[21:28] It’s something we here at Parcher & Murphy 这在我们帕切尔&墨菲
[21:30] like to call “Persuasive Engineering”. 被称为“诱劝工程”
[21:33] Lynette. 勒奈特
[21:35] Hold on one second 请先停一下
[21:40] You have a… 你那有个
[21:44] They put the price tags on the skirts these days too 如今裙子上也会挂价签
[21:47] Just so you know. 提醒一下
[21:50] Look at that, everybody. 你们瞧
[21:51] Lynette just bought herself a beautiful, brand new suit 勒奈特刚给自己买了套超赞的新套装
[21:55] Doesn’t she look great? 看起来棒极了 对吧
[22:01] Go on 继续吧
[22:02] OK. 好吧
[22:05] You may be seated. 请坐
[22:09] Good to see you back on your feet, Mr Bradley 很高兴得知你身体康复了 布莱德利先生
[22:13] Whenever you’re ready. 可以开始了吗
[22:16] Thank you, Your Honor. 谢谢 法官大人
[22:19] The defence moves to dismiss this case immediately 被告方要求当庭撤案
[22:22] on the grounds that the defendant… 因为被告
[22:32] Are you all right, Mr Bradley? 你没事吧 布莱德利先生
[22:39] I’m sorry, Your Honor, I just can’t 抱歉 法官大人 我做不到
[22:45] I just can’t. 没办法
[22:47] Mr Bradley, do you need a recess? 布莱德利先生 需要休庭吗
[22:52] What the hell’s going on? 这到底怎么回事
[22:55] David, where are you going?! 大卫 你要去哪
[22:57] I’m sorry. I quit. 不好意思 我不干了
[22:58] You can’t just quit in the middle of a hearing! 你不能在听证会进行中就不干了啊
[23:00] I’d love to get your idiot husband out of jail, 我很希望把你的白痴老公从监狱里弄出来
[23:02] but I just can’t do it, sorry. 但我不能这么做 不好意思
[23:03] Why not? 为什么
[23:05] Because I’m in love with you. 因为我爱上你了
[23:06] What? 什么
[23:07] The other day in the hospital, 在医院的那天
[23:08] I started to feel something 我发现我对你有感觉
[23:09] that I don’t know maybe was there all along 或许只是我不知道 可能一直都有
[23:13] When I look into your eyes I know you feel it too 当我们对视的时候 我知道 你也有同样的感觉
[23:17] We belong together. 我们应当在一起的
[23:20] David, if you don’t get back in there right now, 大卫 如果你不立回庭上去
[23:22] I will go get a gun and shoot you myself. 我会拿把枪亲手毙了你
[23:26] I can’ t. 我做不到
[23:28] I’m sorry. 对不起
[23:40] Come in! 请进
[23:43] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[23:47] Paul! 保罗
[23:48] You can’t just walk into people’s houses! 你怎么能这么闯进来
[23:50] Susan, you told me to come in 苏珊 你让我进来的
[23:52] That’s ’cause I assumed 那是因为我没想到
[23:53] you were someone I would let into my house. 会是你这个不速之客
[23:55] What do you want? 你想怎样
[23:56] I was looking through my mail, and I found this 我在翻我的邮件 然后发现了这个
[24:00] I was surprised to discover that you were looking for my son 你居然在找我的儿子 我很惊讶
[24:04] You didn’t happen to find anything out 你该不会碰巧
[24:05] about where Zach might be, did you? 知道扎克的下落吧
[24:08] No. No, I didn’t 不 我不知道
[24:11] Sorry I can’t help you out. 抱歉 我帮不了你
[24:13] I’m asking because, if you remember, 我来问你 是因为你也知道
[24:15] Zach hid here in this house before. 扎克以前就在这房子里躲过一阵子
[24:18] And now I learn that you’d been searching for him. 而且据我所知 你之前一直在找他
[24:20] Well, he’s not here. 他不在这
[24:22] Hm. 嗯
[24:24] Or maybe we should double check? 不如我们再确认一下吧
[24:26] He’s not here! I swear! 他不在这 我发誓
[24:29] What are you grabbing for? 你想抓什么
[24:33] A knife. 抓把刀
[24:36] I just want to slice some tomatoes. 我想切几个西红柿
[24:48] I don’t know how I know this, but I think that he’s in Utah. 我忘了是谁告诉我的 他可能在犹他州
[24:53] He took a bus to Bountiful. 他坐车去邦蒂富尔了
[24:54] You have family there, right? 你有家人在那 对吧
[24:59] OK, I gave him the bus fare. 好吧 车费是我出的
[25:16] You might want to be careful with that 你用刀可得当心点
[25:18] You seem a little jittery. 你看起来战战兢兢的
[25:28] Look, I know the timing is bad. 我说 我知道现在时机不对
[25:31] Pretty bad 很不对
[25:32] I feel terrible! 我很抱歉
[25:33] How was I supposed to know 我怎么知道
[25:34] that he would take the bullet, 他中了一枪
[25:36] and suddenly realize he’s in love with me? 就突然发现自己爱上我了
[25:39] Look, I know I pushed you into hiring that creep. 我知道是我逼你雇那混蛋的
[25:42] But I promise I will do anything I can to fix this 但我保证我会竭尽全力搞定这事
[25:46] All right, go have sex with Bradley. 好吧 跟布莱德利上床去吧
[25:50] What? 你说什么
[25:50] That’s what you want me to say, isn’t it? 你就想让我说出来 不是吗
[25:52] God, you guys are good 天哪 你俩太牛了
[25:54] You set me up perfectly 多完美的陷阱啊
[25:56] You think David and I planned this 你以为大卫和我计划了这事
[25:57] so we could sleep together? 以便我们俩能双宿双飞
[25:59] Let’s see 你看
[26:00] The guy tells me to my face that he wants to get in your pants. 这人当着我的面说 他对你有企图
[26:02] That’s a week before my trial. 那不过是在一周前
[26:03] And now you can’t wait to do anything to get him back? 现在你就想竭尽所能搞定他
[26:08] Yeah. 就这么回事
[26:10] I’d like to go back to jail now! 我宁愿现在就回牢里去
[26:12] How dare you think that of me? 你怎么能这么看我
[26:13] I have been nothing but faithful to you! 我从未对你不忠过
[26:17] …Since you’ve been in here. 从你进来开始
[26:18] Save it. 省省吧
[26:19] I know when I’ve been outfoxed. 我知道自己戴过绿帽子
[26:20] And please don’t pretend that you’re doing this for me. 还有 别假惺惺的装作你是为了我这么做的
[26:23] ‘Cause I’d rather rot in here 因为我宁愿烂在这
[26:25] And you know what, a lesser woman would let you rot in here. 我告诉你 一般的女人可能会让你烂在这
[26:27] But I’m not going to do that. 但我不会
[26:28] I’m not going to give you the satisfaction 我不会让你得偿所愿的
[26:30] So you better start packing up your shanks, 所以你最好现在就开始收拾你的金属刀
[26:32] or whatever you people make in here. 或者别的你们在里面做的东西
[26:33] Because you’re coming on with me! 因为你得跟我走
[26:41] I don’t have any shanks. 我没有什么金属刀
[26:48] Good afternoon. 下午好
[26:49] – Checking in? – Yes -入住吗 -是的
[26:50] The reservation’s in the name of Williams, George Williams. 预定人姓名是 威廉姆斯 乔治·威廉姆斯
[26:53] Let me get your paperwork. 容我查一下您的文件
[26:54] So what do you want to do first? 那你想先干什么呢
[26:56] I don’t know, I thought maybe we could go antiquing. 不知道啊 我觉得可以先去逛逛古玩展
[26:59] I hear you have some lovely museums nearby. 我听说这附近有些不错的博物馆
[27:01] Do you have any brochures? 你们有宣传册吗
[27:03] Right over there, Mrs Williams. 就在那边 威廉姆斯夫人
[27:05] Oh, uh, she’s not my wife 她不是我夫人
[27:07] I’m so sorry 真是不好意思
[27:14] So I hear they have that terrific farmers’ market nearby. 我听说这离那家很棒的农贸市场很近
[27:17] We should pick up some nectarines 我们可以先去买点油桃
[27:20] George, 乔治
[27:21] – I can’t – What? -不行 -什么
[27:23] I can’t stay in the hotel room with you 我不能在这跟你开房
[27:25] Why not? 为什么
[27:26] Because I’m starting to get that rash again. 因为我又开始起疹子了
[27:28] Well, I brought the antihistamines! 我带了抗组胺剂
[27:30] Oh please It’s not going to help, George 拜托 那没用 的乔治
[27:32] Clearly, this is psychosomatic. 这显然是心理作用
[27:34] We need to go home 我们得回去
[27:35] Bree, we just drove 3 hours to get here. 布里 咱们开了三小时车才到这
[27:38] I know, and you have every right to be mad, 我知道 你大可生我的气
[27:40] but George, I’m really starting to itch! 不过 乔治 我真痒得不行了
[27:43] Is there a problem? 有什么问题吗
[27:44] Uh, no, there’s no problem, everything is fine 没事 没问题 一切正常
[27:48] OK I’ll get you your own room. 好吧 我给你开个单间
[27:51] George. 乔治
[27:51] No We can still have a nice weekend. 不 咱们还是可以度过一个美好的周末的
[27:54] We’ll just shift the focus to antiquing. 把重点放到买古玩就可以了
[27:56] Please Clearly, you didn’t come here to shop. 拜托了 显然你来这里不是为了购物
[27:58] No, I came to spend time with you. 不是 我来是因为我想跟你在一起
[28:00] Time that does not need to be spent in a bed. 但不一定非要跟你一起在床上
[28:03] Really? You mean that? You wouldn’t mind? 真的吗 你确定吗你不介意吗
[28:06] No 不会的
[28:07] No, George, we’re going to have a great time 乔治 我们会玩得很开心的
[28:10] There’s tons of fun stuff we can do that doesn’t involve sex 除了上床 我们还有好多有趣的事情可以做
[28:14] You betcha. 绝对的
[28:16] I’ll take care of this. Why don’t you go get those brochures. 这边交给我 你去看看那边的宣传册吧
[28:18] OK. 好的
[28:21] George! You won’t believe it! 乔治 你猜怎么了
[28:24] I just stopped itching! 我突然就不痒了
[28:25] How about that! 怎么会这样
[28:36] Nice suit. 衣服真好看啊
[28:37] Just hear me out. 先听我说完
[28:38] I was going to take it back, I swear 我本来是要拿回去退的我发誓
[28:40] But? 但是
[28:41] But then I started thinking about it, and you know what? 但然后我转念一想 我觉得
[28:43] I’ll be damned if I’m going to pitch to a roomful of people 如果我要穿着翻领上还有两年前
[28:45] who are all wearing Armani and Vera Wang, 母乳印的破套装去对着一屋子穿着
[28:47] while I’m standing there with two-year-old breast 阿玛尼和维拉·王的人做推介
[28:49] milk crusted on my lapel! 那我简直太逊了
[28:51] – Lynette! – And you know what else? -勒奈特 -还有 你知道吗
[28:53] I kicked ass in that meeting because of this suit! 就因为穿着这身 我在会上的表现让他们刮目相看
[28:57] Lynette, it is a suit! 勒奈特 不过是件套装罢了
[28:59] Why are you so obsessed with it? 你至于这么痴迷吗
[29:01] You can’t explain obsession, Tom. 汤姆 痴迷本身就是个迷啊
[29:02] It just is 它是难以解释的
[29:05] Look. We are parents 我们既然已经为人父母了
[29:05] We can’t afford the luxury of obsessions. 就不该再痴迷于奢侈品
[29:08] See, that’s where I think 你看 这就是我无法苟同的地方
[29:10] we have been making a terrible, terrible mistake 我们以前真是大错特错了
[29:18] What is this?! 这是什么玩意
[29:19] Sometimes we just need to 有时候 我们要
[29:21] get something that makes us happy. 学会及时行乐
[29:24] I know that sounds selfish, but I’ve been thinking: 我知道 这听上去很自私 可我想
[29:26] It might make us better people 这样也许能使我们脱胎换骨
[29:29] And maybe even better parents 甚至变成更出色的家长
[29:33] No 不行
[29:34] No, Lynette, no. 绝对不行 勒奈特
[29:35] This is wrong. 这行不通
[29:41] Carbon fiber shafts 碳纤高尔夫球杆
[30:05] Wow! 我的妈呀
[30:07] I feel like a better parent already. 我似乎已经是个更出色的家长了
[30:12] Oh yeah 太有感觉了
[30:15] So I was talking to one of the bellmen, 我前面问了一名这里的侍者
[30:16] and he said there’s a place not far from here 他告诉我说在这附近
[30:19] where we could go horseback-riding 就有个地方可以去骑马
[30:20] Doesn’t that sound like fun? 听上去很好玩吧
[30:23] George? 乔治
[30:26] What? I… I’m sorry 你说什么 再说一遍
[30:28] I was saying, I think we should go horseback-riding. 我说我们应该一起去骑马
[30:31] Oh Sure, that… that’d be great. 当然可以啊 好主意啊
[30:36] What’s wrong? 你怎么了
[30:37] Nothing, I just don’t think that we should 没什么 我就是觉得不该冒险
[30:39] risk you getting another rash 万一你再起皮疹怎么办
[30:42] I’m not going to get a rash just by 只不过握一下你的手
[30:43] holding your hand 怎么会起皮疹呢
[30:44] You never know. 这可难说啊
[30:47] Oh Well, okay. 那好吧
[30:56] Hey, uh… 对了
[30:57] I brought those antihistamines with me. 我随身带了些抗组胺剂
[30:59] Maybe you should take a couple, 不如你吃上两片
[31:01] just to see if it works. 看看有没效果
[31:03] Oh I’m drinking wine. 但是我正喝着红酒
[31:04] I don’t think you’re supposed to mix pills with alcohol. 最好还是别把药和酒混着喝吧
[31:08] That’s for people who are… 那只适用于
[31:09] who are about to use heavy machinery. 那些需要操作重型机械的人
[31:11] You do… don’t 你今晚该不会
[31:12] plan on operating a forklift tonight, do you? 打算要去开升降机吧
[31:16] Well, you’re the pharmacist. If you think it’s OK… 你才是药剂师 如果你觉得妥当
[31:19] I do 极为妥当
[31:41] George, I can’t feel my legs! 乔治 我的腿都失去知觉了
[31:43] I know, sweetheart Don’t you worry 我知道 亲爱的 你不用担心
[31:44] I’m not taking you around. 我这就带你回房间
[31:45] I’m going to get you into bed 你很快就能上床睡觉了
[31:47] Is she going to be OK? 她没事吧
[31:49] Yes She’s just had a little too much wine. 没事 她只是喝多了点
[31:51] I don’t think it was the wine, George, 我觉得不是酒的问题 乔治
[31:53] I think it was the annyhistamines. 我觉得是那些抗组胺剂搞的鬼
[31:57] She doesn’t know what she’s… 她都开始胡言乱语了
[31:59] We’re good, thank you. 我们没事 谢谢你关心
[32:10] No, no, no 别 别 别动
[32:12] I’ll get those. You just relax 我帮你脱 你躺着就好
[32:22] I love you very much, Bree 我非常爱你 布里
[32:23] You know that, right? 你知道的 对吗
[32:24] Uh-huh. I know 我知道呀
[32:34] And I want… more than anything… 而我最渴望得到的
[32:38] if you could love me back 就是你也能爱我
[32:41] You understand what I’m saying? 你明白我的意思吗
[32:45] Bree? 布里
[33:13] Hey there 你醒啦
[33:16] How are you feeling? 现在感觉怎么样
[33:20] O…K 还好
[33:22] Have you been sitting there all this time? 你一直坐到现在吗
[33:25] I wanted to make sure you were OK. 我要看到你没事才能放心啊
[33:27] So I stayed and watched you sleep 所以我留下来守着你入睡
[33:29] Did I do anything embarrassing? 我没干什么丢脸的事吧
[33:31] Sometimes I snore. 有的时候我会打呼噜
[33:33] No You slept like an angel. 没有 你睡得就像个天使
[33:37] In fact, you were so beautiful 说实话 你睡得那么美丽动人
[33:39] and peaceful I actually started to feel guilty 宁静安详 害得我都开始内疚了
[33:42] Guilty? 内疚
[33:44] Well, you know, ’cause I told you to take those pills. 对呀 因为是我让你吃那些药的
[33:49] That chair looks so uncomfortable. 那张椅子坐着很不舒服吧
[33:51] Why didn’t you sleep next to me? 要不你过来挨着我睡吧
[33:52] No You made it pretty clear that 不用了 你已经明确表示了
[33:54] you don’t want me in your bed. 你不愿意与我同床共枕
[33:59] George. 乔治
[34:03] I know what you want from me, 我很清楚你想要的是什么
[34:05] and I… thought I wanted the same thing, 我一开始以为 我想要的和你一样
[34:07] but I keep getting those rashes, because… 可我一直不争气地起皮疹 因为
[34:13] I still feel married. 我依然感到自己还是别人的妻子
[34:18] That makes sense, I guess 我想这也合情合理吧
[34:21] Can’t you just be patient? 你可以再耐心一点吗
[34:24] Can’t you wait just a little bit longer? 只要再等上一小阵子
[34:27] I’ve already waited my whole life for you 我这一辈子等的就是你啊
[34:30] And I can wait a little more. 不在乎再多等一会儿
[34:33] But let’s be honest: 但是说句心里话
[34:36] There’s no guarantee that you’ll ever be ready. 谁也不能保证你什么时候能准备好
[34:41] There’s only so much rejection I can take So… 我总不能一直都被拒绝吧
[34:48] I’ll do my best, but… 虽然我会尽力而为
[34:51] don’t be surprised if one of these days, 但是你到时也不要太惊讶
[34:53] you wake up and I’m not here. 如果有一天 我突然离开了你
[35:00] Now I should get back to my room, 好了 我该回自己房间了
[35:02] try to get a little sleep. 争取还能睡上一觉
[35:03] The antique stores open at 10. 那些古董店十点就开门了
[35:10] George, wait! 等等 乔治
[35:13] Please don’t go 请不要走
[35:24] Stay here with me. 留下来陪我吧
[35:36] But what if you get another rash? 那如果你再起疹子怎么办呢
[35:39] Well, I’ll just have to get over it, won’t I? 那我就咬咬牙挺过去对吧
[36:31] Gabrielle? 加布丽尔
[36:33] I got your call. 我接到你的电话了
[36:40] Does this mean what I think it means? 不知道我有没误会你的意思
[36:41] There are some ground rules first: 但是我还有些前提条件
[36:45] I’m not leaving my husband. 我是不会离开我丈夫的
[36:48] Carlos is looking at spending 8 years in jail, 卡洛斯可能要过上八年的牢狱生涯
[36:50] because of my lapse of judgment with the gardener. 就因为我一失足招惹了那个园丁
[36:53] I can’t let him rot in there. 我不能让他为我遭这个罪
[36:55] I’d be filled with guilt. 这样我会羞愧万分无地自容的
[36:57] You could get him out and then divorce him. 你可以把他弄出来后再跟他离婚啊
[36:59] Not an option. I’m catholic. 恕难从命 我可是天主教徒
[37:02] Hence the guilt. 这么做有罪
[37:04] So, what are our options? 那 我们还有别的选择吗
[37:08] This; us; stolen moments; 就是像现在这样偷情啊
[37:10] seeing each other whenever we can: 抓住每个可能在一起的机会
[37:11] Carlos never needs to know 卡洛斯永远都不会知道
[37:16] No 不行
[37:20] I thought this is what you wanted 我以为这不就是你想要的吗
[37:23] I want all of you 我要的是一个完整的你
[37:26] All or nothing 宁为玉碎 不为瓦全
[37:27] Then it’s nothing. 那你就什么都别想了
[37:34] So you won’t get a divorce, 这么说 你不打算离婚
[37:37] but you’ll have an affair 但又想红杏出墙
[37:38] I said I was catholic, 我说过我信天主教
[37:39] not a fanatic. 可没说我有那么狂热啊
[37:42] You know, David, you could tell me to stop 大卫 你知道的 你随时可以叫停
[37:46] Just tell me to stop, and I will 只要你喊停 我马上就停
[37:49] Or you can have me right now… 或者你现在就能占有我
[37:52] on my terms 按照我的条件
[37:58] All right. 好吧
[38:04] What are you doing? 你这是在干嘛
[38:04] Making my point: 证明我的观点
[38:06] You don’t love me! 你根本就不爱我
[38:08] Yes. I do 我爱你啊
[38:10] No! You just agreed to an affair. 不 你刚刚才答应要和我偷情
[38:12] A cheap illicit affair 你怎么会和一个你爱的女人
[38:14] with the woman you love? 搞这样廉价又见不得人的勾当
[38:15] Carlos would never share me! 卡洛斯就是死也不会容忍有第三者
[38:18] He’s looking at 8 years in prison 他现在正面临着八年的牢狱之灾
[38:19] because the mere thought of it 因为他光是想到我有外遇
[38:20] sent him into a violent rage 就大发雷霆 怒不可遏了
[38:22] That is love! 这才是爱情
[38:24] This is just lust, 你那不过是单纯的肉欲
[38:25] mixed with post-traumatic stress 外加创伤后压力综合症
[38:28] I will see you in court tomorrow 10 AM 明天上午十点法庭上见
[38:31] And don’t be late 记得不要迟到
[38:33] Or else, I’ll have you disbarred 否则我会以性骚扰的罪名
[38:34] for sexual harassment. 告你个身败名裂
[38:49] I’d take it easy with that snail poison. 要是我就悠着点用这杀虫剂
[38:52] It’s hell on your agapanthus. 它对你的这些非洲花可是致命的
[38:54] Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind 谢啦 我记住了
[38:57] Is that why you stopped by, 你过来不会就为这个吧
[38:59] to share a few gardening tips? 就为了和我分享你的园艺心得
[39:01] Nobody wants you here, Paul 这里没有人欢迎你 保罗
[39:04] Especially me. 尤其是我
[39:06] I’m just a father looking for his son 我只是一个在寻找儿子下落的父亲
[39:08] Oh, I know what you are 我知道你是什么人
[39:13] First your girlfriend tries to run me off, 先是你女朋友企图把我赶走
[39:15] with some crazy story 还编了个荒唐的故事
[39:16] about sending Zach to Utah. 说是她已经把扎克送到了犹他
[39:18] Now you’re here trying to scare me away. 现在又轮到你来恐吓我
[39:21] So much for “Love Thy Neighbor”. 这就是所谓的“睦邻友好”吗
[39:26] Anyway, thanks for the advice. 总之 谢谢你的忠告
[39:29] About my agapanthus, I mean 我指的是种花方面的
[39:31] I’ll make sure I’ll send you some. 我一定会送你几朵的
[39:35] What did Susan tell you? 苏珊跟你说什么了
[39:41] You look beautiful! 你真是美极了
[39:45] You should really consider 你真应该考虑看看
[39:45] wearing this when you marry Mike 和麦克结婚时就穿这身婚纱
[39:49] We can make it a family tradition 就当作是一个家族传统沿袭下去
[39:51] Why don’t we both stop getting divorced? 那还不如我们一同摆脱离婚的噩运
[39:51] That would be a nice family tradition 那才算得上是好的家族传统
[39:57] Hey! 你好啊
[39:58] I need to ask you something important. 我想问你一些很重要的事情
[40:01] My God! 我的天哪
[40:02] Oh! This is it! 终于等到这一了
[40:05] Let me get my camera! 我得赶快去拿相机
[40:06] No, Mom! Stop! 别走 妈妈 先等等
[40:10] What is it? 什么事啊
[40:11] Did you give Zach money to go to Utah? 是你给扎克钱 让他去犹他的吗
[40:16] What? 什么
[40:18] Yes or no? 是 或者不是
[40:23] He was talking so much about Julie. 他对朱莉一直念念不忘
[40:27] I tried to get him to come home with me, 我试过劝他跟我回家
[40:29] I mean, to you… 我是说回到你身边
[40:31] but he just kept going on and on about her, 但是他却滔滔不绝地说着朱莉的事
[40:33] and I got scared 于是我害怕了
[40:35] Yes or no? 到底是不是
[40:39] Yes. 是的
[40:43] Mike! 麦克
[40:44] Mike, I didn’t do it to hurt you! 麦克 我不是故意要伤害你的
[40:46] You got to believe me! 你一定要相信我
[40:47] I should’ve told you right away, I know that 我知道 我当时就应该告诉你真相的
[40:50] But you know now, 但现在既然你都知道了
[40:52] so can we please talk about it? 那我们可以好好谈谈吗
[40:53] No 不可以
[40:54] Mike, stop! 麦克 别走
[40:55] Susan, 苏珊
[40:56] you said you wanted to help me, and I believed you. 你说过你是想帮我 我相信了你
[40:59] That’s it We’re done. 到此为止吧 我们之间完了
[41:01] No! 不要
[41:05] No, no! 不别走
[41:08] I screwed up, OK. 是我把这事弄砸了
[41:10] I want to fix it! 我会弥补我的过错的
[41:11] Please let me fix it. Tell me how to fix it 请让我弥补吧 告诉我该怎么做
[41:16] Mike, I love you. 麦克 我爱你
[41:23] Please, no! Please, no! 求你别走 我求你了
[41:26] Please! No! Mike! 求求你 不 麦克
[41:29] Mike, please! 麦克 我求求你
[41:31] Come back! Come back! 回来啊 快回来
[42:16] Yes, every little girl 是的 每个女孩的心中
[42:18] dreams of a big white wedding. 都梦想着拥有一场盛大的白色婚礼
[42:21] But some dreams just don’t come true. 可惜美梦并不一定总能成真
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme