Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] The police dug up your father today, 今天警察把你们父亲挖了出来
[00:04] They think that somebody was poisoning him. 他们认为有人对他下过毒
[00:06] Apparently, I’m a suspect. 很明显 我是嫌疑人
[00:08] Bree felt threatened by the past. 布里受困于往事
[00:10] Get the damn lawyer. 去找那该死的律师
[00:11] Are you hitting on me? 你是在勾引我吗
[00:12] Gabrielle was threatened by seduction. 加布丽尔遭遇引诱
[00:14] Do you mean Julie? 你是指朱莉吗
[00:15] If I come back with you, 如果我跟你回去
[00:16] then I can make it up to her 我就可以弥补她了
[00:17] I think you should find your father first. 我觉得还是先找到你爸爸要紧
[00:19] Let me help. 让我来帮你吧
[00:20] And while some threats… 有些人的麻烦
[00:27] were kept under control… 被打压了下来
[00:28] Let’s get this over with. 让我们作个了断吧
[00:30] Some were left free to return. 而有些则可能卷土重来
[00:37] Since her first day on the job, 自从第一天上班起
[00:39] it had been clear to Lynette Scavo 勒奈特·斯加沃心里就很清楚
[00:42] that her new boss Nina was unusually tense. 她的新上司妮娜神经过分紧张
[00:47] To help relieve her tension, 为了缓解她的紧张情绪
[00:49] Lynette tried giving her boss thoughtful gifts… 勒奈特尝试过送些贴心的礼物给她
[00:52] a soothing wave machine… 一个缓解压力的水波仪
[00:58] aromatherapy candles… 香熏蜡烛
[01:01] even meditative chi balls. 甚至太极健身球
[01:06] But nothing seemed to ease Nina’s tension. 但似乎都没什么效果
[01:10] “Distilled the old-fashioned way” “采用传统工艺酿制”
[01:13] You know, it actually hurts my teeth 知道吗 我光是大声把它念出来
[01:16] to say that out loud 都觉得牙疼
[01:18] You folks are going to 你们几个给我
[01:19] toddle back to your little holes 爬回自己的窝
[01:21] and you are gonna come up with a decent slogan. 想出一句像样的广告词来
[01:23] Or I will can all your asses 要不然 我就炒你们的鱿鱼
[01:25] the old-fashioned way. 按老规矩来
[01:30] Until one day when it occurred to Lynette, 直到有一天 勒奈特才突然想到
[01:33] there was one form of relaxation 还有一种加松方式
[01:36] she had yet to try. 她还没有尝试
[01:39] It’s a gimlet You’ll love it. 这酒叫螺丝起子 你会爱上它的
[01:42] What exactly is your plan here, 你到底在打什么主意
[01:44] to get me all liquored up 想把我灌醉了
[01:45] so I’d buy the revised pitch? 好让我通过你的修订方案
[01:47] Don’t be ridiculous. 别逗了
[01:49] Could we get a trough of these, please? 能给我们再来一槽这种酒吗
[01:54] I can’t remember the last time I was in a bar 我都不记得上次泡酒吧是啥时侯了
[01:56] Must have been the last time I had a boyfriend, 一定是我最后一次交男朋友时
[01:58] which was… 那是在…
[02:00] Oh, god, I’m a nun 天哪 我简直是个修女
[02:02] So why don’t you go out and get in the game? 那你干嘛不找一个呢
[02:04] Believe it or not, 信不信由你
[02:07] when it comes to meeting men, I am shy 当我和异性相处时 我很害羞
[02:12] Well, I’m not. 我倒是不会
[02:14] So, uh… 那么
[02:16] what about that guy over there? 那边那个男的怎么样
[02:19] He’s been checking you out since we walked in 打从我们一进来 他就一直瞄着你看
[02:22] He’s cute 他不错啊
[02:23] So go over there. 那就过去啊
[02:25] No 不行啦
[02:27] Oh, for god’s sakes. 拜托 看在上帝的份上
[02:29] Where are you going? Lynette, sit… 你去哪 勒奈特 快回来 坐下
[02:35] Hey, stretch, 你好啊 高个儿
[02:37] see my friend over there? 看见我坐在那边的朋友了吗
[02:39] She thinks you’re cute. 她觉得你很帅
[02:43] Why don’t you buy her a drink? 何不请她喝一杯
[02:49] Hey, everybody Hi. 嗨 大家早上好啊
[02:52] Oh, it’s a beautiful morning, isn’t it? 今天早晨天气真好 是吧
[02:55] Thank you, sweetie. 谢谢你 甜心
[02:56] Oh, hey, Lynette, 你好 勒奈特
[02:57] I read the new vodka proposal. 我看了伏特加的新企划书了
[02:59] Oh, you guys hit it out of the park 你们做得太棒了
[03:03] I love that color 我喜欢这个颜色
[03:05] Thanks. Hey, Nina. 谢谢你 对了 妮娜
[03:07] Yeah? 什么事
[03:07] And although it had come about 虽然事情的结果
[03:10] in an unexpected manner… 出人意料
[03:12] Aren’t those the same clothes 这套是你昨晚
[03:13] you were wearing last night in the bar? 在酒吧里穿的那身衣服吗
[03:15] Yep. 没错
[03:16] Nina’s tension had finally been released… 妮娜紧张的情绪终于被释加了
[03:21] the old-fashioned way. 以最老套的方式
[04:07] Everyone in this world 每个人在这个世界上
[04:08] needs someone they can depend upon, 都需要一个可以依靠的人
[04:11] Be it a faithful companion, 做你可靠的伙伴
[04:14] trusted confidant… 值得信赖的知己
[04:17] or loyal friend. 或是忠诚的朋友
[04:21] For Susan Mayer, 对于苏珊·梅尔来说
[04:22] that dependable someone 这个可以依靠的对象
[04:24] was her book agent 就是她的出版经纪人
[04:26] Lonny Moon. 洛尼·姆恩
[04:29] It was Lonny 是洛尼
[04:30] who helped Susan promote her first children’s book. 帮助苏珊宣传她的第一本儿童读物
[04:33] It was Lonny who rushed Susan to the hospital 是洛尼在苏珊快生朱莉时
[04:36] the night Julie was born. 急忙把她送去医院
[04:39] It was Lonny who took Susan’s mind 是洛尼带苏珊去旅行散心
[04:41] off her painful divorce with a fun vacation. 让她从离婚的阴影中走出来
[04:45] Yes, Lonny was Susan’s rock. 是的 洛尼就是苏珊的支柱
[04:50] Sadly for Susan, 但不幸的是
[04:52] her rock was about to crumble. 这根支柱即将崩塌
[04:55] For those of you just joining us, 刚刚转台进来的朋友
[04:57] we have a new development in the Melanie Foster case 梅勒妮·福斯特的案子有了新进展
[05:00] Lonny, what are you doing here? 洛尼 你怎么来了
[05:02] It’s past noon 已经过了正午了
[05:03] Which means it’s now socially acceptable to begin drinking. 也就是说我们可以一起去喝一杯了
[05:07] I can’t believe I let you talk me into this 我怎么就被你拉来喝酒了呢
[05:09] I am so behind in my work. 我还有一大堆事要做
[05:11] But I’m glad I came. This is fun. 但我很高兴我来了 挺有意思的
[05:13] I’ve gotta be honest 说实话
[05:15] I had an ulterior motive 我其实是有求而来
[05:17] Oh? 是吗
[05:19] I’ve decided to start my own agency 我决定要自立门户
[05:21] You’re leaving Muir and Hunt? 你要离开缪尔与亨特公司了
[05:23] You helped build that place. 那里可是你一手创办起来的啊
[05:25] I know, but I just feel it’s time. 我知道 但我觉得是时候离开了
[05:28] And now the question is, will you come with me? 问题是 你愿意跟我一块儿走吗
[05:32] Well of course 这个嘛 当然啦
[05:34] Okay! 太好了
[05:36] To the future 为了我们的将来干杯
[05:39] I’ll just call the agency, 我这就打电话给公司
[05:41] and I’ll let them know I’m going with you 告诉他们我要跟着你干
[05:42] Oh, I don’t think that’s necessary. 这我觉得就大可不必了
[05:45] Really? 真的吗
[05:47] Yeah, I think it might be rude not to. 但是不说的话挺没礼貌的
[05:52] Lonny… 洛尼
[05:53] what’s going on? 到底发生什么事了
[05:55] Okay. 好吧
[05:58] There’s been some bad blood between me and the partners 其实是我和其他的合伙人闹僵了
[06:01] Why? 为什么啊
[06:03] I got into this thing where 起因是
[06:04] I had to move a little client money around temporarily 我不得不暂时转移一些客户的钱
[06:07] to cover some expenses. 去支付别的开销
[06:08] You had to “Move money”? 你不得不“转移一些钱”
[06:10] What does that mean? 这话是什么意思啊
[06:11] I took a little from here, 就是我从这里拿了点钱
[06:13] and I moved it there 然后挪到了那里
[06:15] It was no big deal. 没什么大不了的
[06:17] Really? 是吗
[06:19] ‘Cause it sort of sounds like embezzlement. 可我怎么听着像是你在盗用公款
[06:21] Why do people keep using that word?! 为什么你们都这么说
[06:24] Who else is using that word? 谁还这么说了
[06:25] Nobody. 没人说
[06:27] The partners and their forensic accountant. 除了其他合伙人和法院派来的会计
[06:30] Oh, my god. 我的天哪
[06:32] Lonny, did you “move” Some of my money? 洛尼你有没有转移“我的钱”
[06:35] Absolutely not. I swear! 绝对没有 我对天发誓
[06:38] Susan, don’t look at me that way. 苏珊 别这么看着我
[06:40] I know what I did was wrong, 我知道我做错了
[06:42] and I feel like a complete idiot for doing it, 我也觉得自己这么做很愚蠢
[06:45] but please, please don’t hate me 但是我求求你 求你不要恨我
[06:48] Well, I don’t hate you. 我没有恨你
[06:50] I couldn’t hate you. You’re my Lonny 怎么会恨你呢 你是我的洛尼啊
[06:54] So… 那么…
[06:56] will you still come with me? 那你还会跟着我吗
[07:03] You know what? 你知道吗
[07:06] This is one of those times 这就是人们平时所说的
[07:07] when you find out who your real friends are, 患难时方见真交
[07:09] so, yeah 所以我答应你
[07:12] Oh, thank you! Thank you! 真是太谢谢你了 谢谢
[07:14] You are one special lady, 你真是世上最特别的女人
[07:16] Susan Mayer 苏珊·梅尔
[07:21] Is that the baby’s head? 这是孩子的头吗
[07:23] No, that’s his foot. 不是 那是他的脚
[07:27] That looks like a head to me. 我怎么看着像是头
[07:29] Well, that settles it. 那我们可先说好了
[07:30] When this baby’s born, 等孩子出生后
[07:32] I’ll be in charge of putting on the socks 我来负责给他穿袜子
[07:35] You’re glowing today, you know that? 你知道吗 你今天真是容光焕发
[07:38] Pregnancy agrees with you 你怀孕的时侯真美
[07:39] Yeah? Well, 是吗
[07:40] if you don’t mind the hemorrhoids and the nausea, 如果不算痔疮和呕吐的话
[07:41] it’s quite the party 怀孕倒是挺不错的
[07:44] I wonder where David is 大卫跑哪去了
[07:46] He should’ve been here by now 这会儿该到了呀
[07:47] So this new lawyer’s good? 这个新律师到底好不好
[07:49] He’s quite the shark. You’re gonna love him. 他很厉害 你一定会满意的
[07:51] He hasn’t lost a case in six years 他六年来还没输过一场官司呢
[07:53] He argued in front of the State Supreme Court, 他在州最高法院辩护过
[07:56] and he made our conjugal visit 而且我们的夫妻探视
[07:57] happen pretty damn fast. 他办得可快了
[07:59] Well, hey, I’m a fan already. 我光是听你说 就觉得他很棒了
[08:01] Sorry I’m late 对不起 我迟到了
[08:02] Oh, David. 大卫来了啊
[08:04] Good to see you, Gaby. 很高兴见到你 加布
[08:06] Carlos, I’m David 卡洛斯 我就是大卫
[08:23] I don’t think so 我改主意了
[08:26] What the hell are you doing? 你搞什么名堂啊
[08:29] That guy’s not gonna be my lawyer. 我不要他当我律师
[08:31] Ind a new one 给我重新找一个
[08:35] You haven’t filed a single charge 你们现在连一项指控都提不出来
[08:37] Either determine a homicide or release the body. 要么确认是他杀 要么归还遗体
[08:40] We’ve got a court order which says, 根据法院的规定
[08:41] until we’re done with it, the corpse is ours 在定罪之前 尸体是归我们所有
[08:43] He is not a corpse 他不是什么尸体
[08:45] He is a man named Rex Van de kamp 他的名字叫雷克斯·范德坎普
[08:48] He was a loving husband, 他是个体贴的丈夫
[08:49] a devoted father 称职的父亲
[08:50] and a successful doctor 而且是个成功的医生
[08:51] So successful, in fact, that he left me enough money 他是如此的成功 以致他留给我的钱
[08:54] to sue the city, this precinct 足以控告这个城市这个区
[08:57] and you two gentlemen personally 还有你们二位绅士
[08:58] just for the fun of it 权当是给我自己找点乐子
[09:00] Mrs Van de Kamp, 范德坎普夫人
[09:01] we don’t respond well to threats. 威胁我们是没有用的
[09:03] So if I were you 如果我是你的话
[09:04] Release the body 把遗体还给她
[09:06] What? 什么
[09:07] The evidence we have is minimal at best 我们手上的证据不足
[09:09] Mrs Van de Kamp was gracious enough 范德坎普太太已经够有诚意了
[09:11] to come down here and take that lie detector test. 她亲自来这里做测谎试验
[09:13] I think it’s the least we can do for her. 这是我们起码应该为她做的
[09:15] Thank you 谢谢你
[09:18] So, uh, what will happen now? 那你们会怎么做呢
[09:20] Obviously, 很显然
[09:21] we’ll put Mr. Van de Kamp back 我们会把范德坎普先生再埋回去
[09:23] just like we found him. 恢复到挖出来之前的样子
[09:24] Yes, and I’m sure you will bury him with all the dignity 好 我肯定你们会毫无敬意地
[09:27] of a dead hamster. 像埋死仓鼠一样埋葬他
[09:29] No, I want Rex released to me 我希望你们能把他交还给我
[09:30] and I will make all the arrangements 一切殡葬事宜由我亲手料理
[09:34] Fine 好吧
[09:35] And, of course, you’ll be paying all the costs. 自然 你们将负责承担所有的开支
[09:37] Of course. 那是当然
[09:40] Detective Barton, 巴顿警探
[09:42] you are clearly a gentleman 您真是个绅士
[09:52] People have gathered at Attenborough High School, 人们齐聚在阿腾博勒高中
[09:54] where Melanie attended… 那里曾是梅勒妮就读的地方
[09:55] No, it’s fine I’ll pick ’em up on my way home. 不碍事的 我下班顺路带回去得了
[09:58] Okay, so what do you want? 你要我买什么
[10:00] Oh, Parker hates pepperoni 帕克不喜欢吃意大利香肠
[10:03] Um, how about sausage? 来点腊肠如何
[10:04] Yeah, and a small cheese 好 另外再来点儿小乳酪
[10:05] Okay, perfect. Love you 好 这下可就完美了 我爱你
[10:09] – Hey, you -Hey. -嗨 -嗨
[10:10] You wanna hit Konnells? I owe you a beer. 去可耐尔酒吧吗 我还欠你一杯酒
[10:13] Actually, I owe you so much more than that. 事实上 我欠你的不仅仅是一杯啤酒
[10:17] You’re welcome, but I really need to get home 不用客气 但我真的得回家了
[10:19] Oh, come on I had such a good time last night 别这样 我昨晚真的过得很愉快
[10:22] Um, why don’t you ask Trudy? 你干嘛不叫上楚蒂呢
[10:24] She loves going out. 她挺喜欢出去玩的
[10:25] Trudy? Are you kidding? 楚蒂 你没开玩笑吧
[10:27] I don’t need the competition 我可不想要个对手
[10:28] Have you seen Trudy without her jacket? She’s hot 你没有见识过楚蒂的身材吗 超辣的
[10:30] Oh, is she now? 哦 是吗
[10:33] Oh, I-I didn’t mean that you’re not. Hot. 我不是说你身材不咋地
[10:35] I just you’re married. 我的意思是你是已婚人士了
[10:37] You know, you’re off the market. 就是说 反正你已经退出竞争了
[10:39] I don’t have to worry about fighting you for guys. 所以我不用担心和你抢男人
[10:42] Come on, Lynette. 来吧 勒奈特
[10:44] Just one quick little drink. 只浅酌一小杯而已
[10:45] I was actually starting to think 我真的已经开始感到
[10:47] that you and I were becoming pals 我们俩是朋友了
[10:50] Pals? ‘Cause sometimes it’s hard to tell 朋友 有时侯还真看不出来
[10:53] You know, I wasn’t feeling the love today 今天你在客户面前对我的议题冷嘲热讽时
[10:55] when you mocked my campaign in front of the clients 我可丝毫没感受到你对我的情谊
[10:58] That was just putting on a show for work. 那只不过是职场上的装腔作势
[11:02] In the future, always assume that I am winking inside. 以后你要认定我其实是站在你这边的
[11:08] Come on. I hate to go to a bar alone. 来嘛 我讨厌一个人去酒吧
[11:10] I feel like such a loser 那样会让我觉得自己是个失败者
[11:14] Okay. One drink 行 说好了 只喝一杯
[11:16] Yeah! One or two. 太好了 一两杯
[11:18] No 不行
[11:24] (扎克·杨 先生收)
[11:42] Thank you so much for bringing my mail over. 谢谢你来给我送邮件
[11:45] You know, I have some of yours in the kitchen. 我厨房里还有几封你的邮件呢
[11:48] Well, that’s the fourth time. What’s up with this postman? 都第四次了 邮差到底是怎么了
[11:51] Oh, I know. He used to be great. 我知道原因 他以前干得很不错
[11:54] Then he had this stroke, and, well, 但后来他中风了 所以
[11:57] now we’re lucky if he doesn’t 如今只要他没在优惠券上掉几滴口水
[11:59] drool on the coupons. 我们就谢天谢地了
[12:00] But feel free to snoop around I’ll be right back 你在这儿随便看看 我去去就来
[12:18] Now for those of you just joining us, 电视机前的观众朋友们
[12:20] families in Chicago breathed a sigh of relief today 芝加哥的许多家庭今天终于松了口气
[12:23] as an arrest was finally made in the brutal attack 因为曾对当地高中学生梅勒妮·福斯特
[12:26] on local high school student Melanie Foster 进行残暴袭击的罪犯终于落网了
[12:29] But word of the suspect’s capture 不过疑犯被逮捕的消息
[12:31] comes as small comfort to the Foster family 并没有给福斯特一家带来多大的慰藉
[12:33] Betty? 贝蒂
[12:34] Who lost their 17-year-old daughter almost four months ago 四个月前他们失去了17岁的女儿
[12:37] Betty? 贝蒂
[12:38] Less than a mile from Attenborough high. 就在距离阿腾博勒高中不到一英里的地方
[12:49] Did you see the news? They’ve arrested somebody 你看新闻了吗 警察抓了别人
[12:50] Yeah Looks like we’re in the clear 是啊 看上去我们没事了
[13:01] Well, I have some good news. 我有好消息要告诉大家
[13:03] The police have finally released Rex’s body. 警方终于同意归还雷克斯的尸体了
[13:05] About time. 早该如此了
[13:06] You must be so relieved 这下你可以放下心来了
[13:08] You know, mostly I’m just annoyed 其实 我打从一开始
[13:10] that the whole thing happened in the first place 就对此事极为气恼
[13:11] I mean, how in the world could anybody accuse me of murder? 我怎么就被人怀疑成谋杀犯了呢
[13:15] Well, you are wound pretty tight. 因为你每天都紧张兮兮的
[13:20] What? The supermom is always the first to snap. 干嘛呀 模范母亲总是最先被怀疑的
[13:23] They’ve done studies. 有研究表明的
[13:25] Anyway, I was hoping 总之 我还是希望
[13:27] that you were all free Friday morning, 你们周五早上都有时间
[13:29] because that’s when I’m going to be hosting the reburial 因为那天我准备重新举办葬礼
[13:33] The what? 什么
[13:34] Look, I know it’s an imposition, 我知道这的确有点强人所难
[13:36] but Danielle is away on a class trip, 但是丹妮尔还在班级出游的途中
[13:38] and Andrew is back at Camp Hennessey for a little refresher course. 而安德鲁还在赫尼西训练营补习功课
[13:42] Well, it’s just gonna be a very brief and dignified ceremony, 我只打算办一个简短而又庄严的仪式
[13:46] and I was hoping that you could say a few words, 我也希望你们能出席发言
[13:48] and, um, I’m gonna read a poem. 那天我将朗读一首诗
[13:53] – We would love to come. – Absolutely -我们当然愿意参加 -绝对没问题
[13:59] – I’m busy. Sorry. – Edie! -对不起 我那天没空 -伊迪
[14:02] She’s going to read a poem. 她都要读诗了
[14:06] Fine. Yes, yes, we’d all love to come 那好吧 好 好 好 我们都愿意参加
[14:12] Well, thank you 谢谢大家
[14:14] You don’t know how much this means to me. 你们真不知道这对于我而言有多么重要
[14:18] I realize looking back that I was still in shock 我现在回想当初出席雷克斯的葬礼时
[14:21] during Rex’s first funeral. 我整个人还沉浸在震惊之中无法自拔
[14:24] I don’t think it had quite hit me yet what had happened, 以至于我根本没有意识到到底发生了什么
[14:26] so that’s why this small ceremony means so much to me, 因此这次对我来说简直是意义非凡
[14:30] because I realize now that 因为我意识到
[14:34] this is the last chance I’m gonna have to say good-bye 这是我最后一次作道别的机会了
[14:43] Unless, of course, they dig him up again. 除非他们再次把尸体挖出来
[14:48] Sure, there was times when Lisa was rude and obnoxious, 丽莎有时的确是粗鲁又可恶
[14:54] but I know now that 但我现在终于意识到
[14:56] that was no excuse to always be beatin’ on her 我不能把这作为打她的借口
[15:01] Oh, baby, I’m so sorry. 宝贝 对不起
[15:07] Good job, you two 你们俩都做得挺好
[15:09] This is an example of how to use incarceration to your benefit 该例说明了夫妻间如何有效利用监禁生活
[15:12] It’s a chance for people to take a step back 它使得双方各后退一步
[15:15] and observe the obstacles they face in their marriage. 去思考他们婚姻中存在的问题
[15:18] Can I go now? ‘Cause I have a lot to say 我可以开始了吗 我想说说
[15:21] about the obstacles I’m facing in my marriage. 我的婚姻中的问题
[15:23] We don’t got any obstacles. 我们之间没有什么问题
[15:25] Yes, we do, Lamar. We got big ones. 不 拉马尔我们有大问题
[15:27] Okay, hold on, you two. 行了 你俩等等
[15:28] I think that it’s 我想 按照顺序应该轮到
[15:29] Carlos and Gabrielle’s turn 卡洛斯和加布丽尔夫妇了
[15:32] Thanks, but we’re good. 谢谢 不过我们关系很好
[15:37] This is your third group session, 这是你们第三次参加小组讨论
[15:39] but you have yet to share anything 但你们还是什么也不说
[15:41] Come on. Talk to us How’s your marriage? 和我们说说吧 你们的婚姻状况如何
[15:46] – Shaky at best. – And why is that? -说得好听 叫摇摇欲坠 -怎么会这样
[15:49] I don’t know. I hired a brilliant lawyer 我不知道 我聘请了一位出色的律师
[15:51] to get my husband out of this hellhole, 想托他帮忙让我丈夫脱离苦海
[15:53] and he fired him for no reason at all 但他却无缘无故地把人家给炒了
[15:55] Carlos? 卡洛斯
[15:58] I just didn’t like him. 我就是不喜欢他
[15:59] Why not? He’s experienced, he’s intelligent, 为什么 他经验丰富聪明机智
[16:02] – He’s successful. – Exactly. -他是个成功的律师 -非常正确
[16:03] I’d prefer an attorney you didn’t find so damn appealing 我宁愿你找个不怎么有魅力的律师来
[16:05] Oh, my god. 哦 上帝
[16:06] You fired him because you’re jealous? 仅仅是出于嫉妒 你就把人家给解雇了吗
[16:08] Don’t I have the right to? 我难道没有这权利吗
[16:09] You know, she cheated on me 知道吗 她有过外遇
[16:11] Oh, Bob, you beat your wife 鲍勃 你还打老婆呢
[16:12] You are so not allowed to gasp. 你惊讶个什么劲呀
[16:14] Don’t you talk that way to him 不许你那样说他
[16:15] One more word out of you, Lisa, and I will backhand you myself 再多嘴 丽莎我就亲自收拾你
[16:18] Okay, calm down. 好了 都冷静点儿
[16:19] Thousands of fat, bald attorneys out there in the world, 有那么多身体臃肿头顶尽秃的律师
[16:21] and she’s gonna get the one that looks like an underwear model. 她却偏偏找来一个可以做内衣模特的
[16:23] I’m not discussing this anymore. 我不想再往下深谈了
[16:25] You can rot in here for all I care 你在这里烂掉也与我无关
[16:30] So, um. 那么
[16:33] Mona, what do you feel are 莫娜 你觉得
[16:35] the biggest problems in your marriage? 在你的婚姻中最大的问题是什么
[16:36] By the way, he was wearing a suit 顺便一提 他那天穿的是西服
[16:38] How do you know he had a good body? 你怎么就知道他身材健硕
[16:39] – Do you know? – No! -那你知道吗 -才不
[16:41] I bet he’s hot. 他肯定身材火辣
[16:46] Do I need to say what our biggest problem is, 我还用说我们最大的问题是什么吗
[16:49] or can everybody figure it out for themselves? 或者大家已经都看出来了
[16:56] Why are you reading that contract? 干嘛看那份合同
[16:58] I told you. 我跟你说过了
[16:59] Lonny wants me to sign with this new agency 洛尼希望我跟新经纪公司签约
[17:02] But you didn’t say you were seriously thinking about 但你之前可没说你会认真考虑
[17:04] going with him 和他合作的事情啊
[17:05] I know, I know. 我知道 我知道
[17:08] Just Lonny’s family 只不过洛尼就像我的亲人一样
[17:10] You know, he’s always been there for me. 一直以来他都在帮我
[17:12] He paid my rent when I was waiting for 当我还在等待第一笔版税支票时
[17:14] my first royalty check 他帮我付清了房租
[17:15] He called me every day when Karl left 卡尔离开我的时侯 他天天给我打电话
[17:18] I mean, I just owe him so much 我欠他太多太多
[17:20] Susan, he committed a felony 苏珊他可是有前科的
[17:22] Okay, who in this room 那好 在这个屋子里的人
[17:23] has not committed a felony? Raise your hand. 有谁没有前科请举手
[17:25] Ah-ah-ah, not so fast 啊哈 动作太慢咯
[17:27] Your agent represents you. 可你的经纪人代表的是你
[17:29] You’ve gotta be able to trust him. 你必须能信任他
[17:30] How is that gonna be possible now? 你现在还能相信他吗
[17:33] Well, it’s possible because I have faith in people. 我能 因为我对人还是有信心
[17:37] I mean, Lonny knows he messed up, 洛尼知道自己做错了
[17:39] and he’s sorry He’s making restitution 他也很后悔他正在设法补偿
[17:41] What, you don’t believe people deserve second chances? 难道你不觉得应该给人第二次机会吗
[17:44] Not when they messed up this much, no 像他这样的人我不会再给
[17:47] Really? So that’s it with you? 是吗 你就是这样的人吗
[17:49] You just get one shot, 只给别人一次机会
[17:51] and you screw up, and you’re out? 一旦别人把事情搞砸 你就不再信任他
[17:52] I didn’t know you were such a cynic. 我真没想到 你原来是如此愤世嫉俗
[17:55] Hey, I’m sorry, all right? 对不起 行了吧
[17:56] I guess it’s just the way I’m wired 我想我就是这个样子
[18:00] I got a job over in Greenwood, 我在格林伍德接了一个活
[18:02] so I’ll call you later tonight 晚上再打电话给你
[18:13] You okay? 你还好吧
[18:17] Julie. 朱莉
[18:20] I did something bad, something really, really bad 我做了件坏事 很坏很坏的事
[18:27] Aren’t you gonna ask me what it was? 你不打算问我是什么事吗
[18:29] Do I ever have to? 我还用得着问吗
[18:31] Last week when Mike and I went to the park 上周我和麦克去公园
[18:34] searching for Zach, 找扎克
[18:37] I sort of found him. 我貌似找着他了
[18:39] No! 不是吧
[18:40] Yes, and I gave him money and I sent him away, 真的 然后我给他一点钱就把他送走了
[18:43] and I didn’t tell Mike. 我还没把这事情告诉麦克
[18:45] Holy crap What are you gonna do? 老天那你打算怎么办
[18:47] I don’t know. 我不知道
[18:48] What would you do if this happened to you? 如果换作是你 你会怎么做
[18:51] See, this would never happen to me 这事儿不会发生在我身上
[18:53] This kind of thing only happens to you. 只有你才会这么处理
[18:54] Will you stop judging and help me? 你能否先别批判我 先帮我想想办法
[18:57] Well, obviously, you’re gonna have to tell him. 很显然你必须把这事告诉他
[18:59] Well, I can’t do that. 我不能那么做
[19:00] You heard what he said about his wiring 你刚刚也听到他是什么态度了
[19:02] I betrayed him. He’ll never forgive me. 我背叛了他 他绝不会原谅我的
[19:03] Okay. Don’t tell him 好吧 那就别告诉他
[19:05] Well, how can I not? I feel so guilty, 我怎么能不告诉他 我快要内疚死了
[19:07] I can barely look him in the eye when he talks about Zach. 他一提起扎克 我都不敢直视他的眼睛
[19:10] So where do you think Zach went? 那你觉得扎克去哪了
[19:15] Utah 犹他州
[19:17] Oh, lord Why did I do this? 天哪 我怎么能做出这种事
[19:21] I have a feeling you did it for me. 我觉得你是为了我
[19:45] Hey, girl. I hope you are in the mood for Margaritas 小妞 但愿你也正想喝杯玛格丽塔
[19:49] ’cause it is salsa night at O’Donnell’s. 今晚可是唐奈尔酒吧的萨尔萨之夜
[19:51] Oh, fun. But I can’t go tonight 有意思 但我今晚去不了了
[19:54] because I promised the twins that 因为我答应双胞胎
[19:55] I would help them finish their science project 帮他们完成科学作业
[19:58] Lynette, if the late hours 勒奈特 如果晚回家
[20:01] are going to be an issue for you, 给你带来了不便
[20:03] we probably should talk about finding you 也许我们得给你安排一个
[20:06] a less demanding account. 更轻松的项目
[20:09] You’re gonna take me off Kamarov 就因为我不愿意陪你喝酒
[20:10] because I won’t go drinking with you? 你就不让我做卡马罗夫那个项目吗
[20:12] No. Oh, god, no. 不 天哪 绝不是
[20:14] Honey, I get it. You have a family. 亲爱的 我理解你有家庭要照顾
[20:17] Home has to come first for you. 家庭对你是第一位的
[20:19] Thank you 谢谢你
[20:20] I mean, for me, the client comes first. 对我来说 客户才是第一位的
[20:22] Me being a perfectionist is my own neurotic issue, 我太追求完美了 好像有点强迫症
[20:25] and I know that I really need to work on that 我也知道这毛病得改
[20:26] But trust me, I will never sleep again 但是不骗你 这场宣传要是搞砸了
[20:29] if this campaign gets mucked up. 我这辈子都睡不好觉
[20:32] I’ll figure something out. You go home Have a good night. 我再想办法吧 你回家吧 晚安
[20:37] – Nina? – Yeah. -妮娜 -干吗
[20:41] I can handle the extra hours 我可以晚些回家
[20:43] Oh, Lynette You sure? 勒奈特 你确定吗
[20:46] Yeah. 当然
[20:47] I’ll get my coat. 我去拿外套
[20:51] Wow, this place is rowdy after happy hour, huh? 天啊 优惠时段以后这里就吵翻天了
[20:56] Yeah. 是啊
[20:57] Hey… look at that guy right there 嘿 看那边那个男的
[21:01] The end of the bar. 吧台边上
[21:02] The shoulders with the tan jacket 穿着褐色夹克的那个
[21:04] Yeah. 怎么了
[21:05] Go get him for me. 帮我勾搭他
[21:39] Hey there 你好
[21:50] So they’re going on about Melanie Foster on the news 新闻一直在报道梅勒妮·福斯特的事
[21:57] It’s time we talked about her, Caleb 我们也该谈谈她了 卡莱布
[22:02] Until you start accepting responsibility for what happened, 在你为这一切承担责任之前
[22:06] you know I can’t let you out of here 你知道我是不会放你出去的
[22:13] (致芝加哥警局 我知道谁是杀害梅勒妮·福斯特的真凶 你们抓错人了)
[22:18] What the hell is this?! Mom! 这是什么东西妈
[22:22] Where are you?! 你在哪
[22:23] I’ll be right back. 我去去就来
[22:26] And I will expect you to answer me. 希望你能给我一个答复
[22:28] Where are you?! 你在哪里
[22:30] I’m coming! Coming 我来了 这就来
[22:39] – What were you gonna do with this? – Don’ t. -你写这个干吗 -你别管
[22:42] “I know who really killed Melanie Foster. “我知道是谁杀害了梅勒妮·福斯特
[22:45] You’ve arrested the wrong man”? 你们抓错人了”
[22:46] What are you thinking? 你想怎么样
[22:47] The police need to know the truth. 警察应该知道真相
[22:49] The hell they do! This is our chance 去他妈的警察 这是我们的机会
[22:50] We are good people. 我们是好人
[22:53] We can’t let an innocent man go to jail 不能眼睁睁地看着无辜的人蒙冤入狱
[22:55] Okay, you wanna do the right thing? 好吧 你想替天行道是吗
[22:57] Well, then call 9-1-1 那你就打911
[22:58] and tell ’em you got a killer locked up in the basement. 告诉他们你在地下室里关了个杀人犯
[22:59] He is not a killer. He was confused 他不是杀人犯 他只是个迷失的孩子
[23:03] He didn’t know what he was doing. 他根本不知道自己做了什么
[23:05] He knows a lot more than you give him credit for 他知道的比你想象的多得多
[23:08] I’m mailing the letter 我一定得把信寄出去
[23:10] Do you realize what’s gonna happen? 你知道会有什么后果吗
[23:11] Mom, are you thinking it through? 妈 你想清楚了吗
[23:15] I’m mailing the letter 这信寄定了
[23:18] If you do, 真要寄的话
[23:19] you’d better hope to god they don’t find us 你最好求上帝保佑 别被他们找到这儿
[23:24] ‘Cause they’re not gonna care how slow Caleb is. 因为他们才不管卡莱布是不是傻子
[23:27] They’ll just execute him. 他们会处决他的
[23:57] Lonny? 洛尼
[23:58] Are you here? It’s Susan. 你在家吗 我是苏珊
[24:01] Lonny? 洛尼
[24:03] Susan? 苏珊吗
[24:04] What are you doing here? 你到这儿来干吗
[24:05] Well, I just came over to give you the contracts 我是来给你送合同的
[24:08] Your door was open. 你的门没锁
[24:10] Oh. Great 哦 好的
[24:13] Sorry this place is such a mess 真抱歉 家里乱得一团糟
[24:16] I’ve been working here till we get the new offices painted 新办公室粉刷好之前 我就在这儿工作
[24:19] Wait till you see them. 等着瞧吧
[24:21] They’re gonna be really beautiful. 新办公室会很漂亮的
[24:25] Where’s Jeannie? 珍妮去哪了
[24:27] She’s with the kids up in Minnesota visiting her mom 她带孩子们到明尼苏达看她妈妈去了
[24:30] They love it up there. 他们都喜欢北边的那个地方
[24:32] Keep changing the date on dear old dad 老是拖着不肯回家
[24:41] There’s no electricity. 没电啊
[24:42] There isn’t? 是吗
[24:44] Oh, I’m such a dummy 我真是个蠢货
[24:47] I’ve been… 我太…
[24:48] I’ve been so swamped, 我太忙了
[24:49] I must have forgotten to pay the electric bill 肯定是忘了交电费了
[24:53] Lonny… 洛尼
[24:56] how much financial trouble are you really in? 你的财务问题究竟有多严重
[25:02] I’m fine. 我没事的
[25:05] You know what it is? 你知道怎么回事吗
[25:06] I had to pay all those people back at the same time. 我必须一次付清所有人的钱
[25:09] Restitution plus interest 连本带利
[25:10] It’s not something I’d recommend 我可不想这样
[25:13] It sucks you dry 一下就把人榨干了
[25:16] I’ve gonna ask you a question, 我得问你个问题
[25:17] and I want you to tell me the truth 我希望你诚实地回答我
[25:20] Did you steal from me? 你挪用我的钱了吗
[25:22] Absolutely not. 当然没有
[25:23] Please don’t lie. Just tell me 求你别撒谎了 告诉我真相
[25:27] Is that what you want to hear? 你想听什么真相
[25:29] Do I have to say it so that we can move on? 我必须承认用了你的钱我们才能继续吗
[25:36] Fine I did it. 好吧 我用了
[25:38] But yours was the first money I paid back, 但我第一个就把你的钱还清了
[25:40] so the slate’s been wiped clean. 我们的帐已经一笔勾销了
[25:42] Let’s just move past it 过去的就让它过去吧
[25:45] Suzie? 苏苏
[25:48] I’m sorry. I just can’t trust you anymore 很抱歉 我真的没法再相信你了
[25:51] – Yes, you can! – No can’t -不 你可以的 -不 我不能
[25:53] – You can. – Can’ t. -你能的 -不能了
[25:54] Give me the contract! 把合同给我
[25:56] No! 不
[25:59] Okay, okay, fine 好 好 好吧
[26:03] What are you doing?! 你想干什么
[26:05] Are you trying to take me down with you?! 你想把我也拉下水吗
[26:07] I am not going down! 我可没有在水里
[26:10] My life is great! 我活得好好的
[26:13] I have never been happier, 我从没有如此高兴过
[26:15] and I’ve never been thinner! 也没有这么精瘦过
[26:18] Get off me, you amazon! 滚开 你这个悍妇
[26:33] What are you doing here? 你来这儿干吗
[26:34] You left me a message. You said you wanted to talk. 你给我留了信 你说想和我谈谈
[26:37] Yeah, I thought you’d schedule an appointment later 是的 我还以为你会晚一点过来
[26:41] Right now I’m sort of disgusting and sweaty 我现在浑身都是汗臭味 自己都嫌恶心
[26:44] I’m a criminal lawyer. I’ve seen worse 我是个刑事律师 再恶心的我都见过
[26:56] So did you find a new lawyer for Mr Charming? 给你的宝贝老公找到新律师了吗
[26:59] I don’t want a new lawyer I want you. 我不想找新律师 我认准你了
[27:02] So does Carlos. He just doesn’t realize it yet. 卡洛斯也是 只是他还没开窍
[27:04] A 1988 romanee-conti la tache I’m impressed 88年勃艮第的DRC葡萄酒 我喜欢
[27:08] Look, to be honest, Carlos is a little threatened by you. 老实说 卡洛斯有点把你当成威胁了
[27:12] He thinks if we spend too much time together, 他觉得如果我们俩在一起呆久了
[27:14] that something… might happen 会发生…一些事
[27:17] Somebody’s got an active imagination 某人的想象力还真丰富
[27:20] Corkscrew? 开酒器呢
[27:22] David, we’re not here to drink wine, okay? 大卫 我们不是来喝酒的 好吗
[27:25] This is business 我们在谈正事
[27:26] Now you have to convince Carlos that he can trust you. 你必须让卡洛斯知道你是值得信任的
[27:30] How am I gonna do that? 我要怎么做呢
[27:32] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[27:34] Tell him you’re happily married or… or gay 告诉他你婚姻美满或者你是同志
[27:38] Yeah, right. 对 没错
[27:39] You’re a lawyer. You lie to juries all the time. 你是个律师 成天对陪审团撒谎
[27:42] Can’t you just make something up? 你就不能随便编几句谎话吗
[27:42] I’m past the point in my career 我事业有成 已经不需要
[27:43] where I have to beg for work. I’m sorry 为接案子而低声下气了 很抱歉
[27:45] Okay, David, 好吧 大卫
[27:46] I’m holding my marriage together by my fingernails. 我已经在拼命挽救自己的婚姻了
[27:49] If Carlos serves his full sentence, 如果卡洛斯不能减刑
[27:51] I don’t think we’re gonna make it, 我觉得我们俩就吹了
[27:52] so please, I need you 所以 求你了 我需要你
[27:55] I’ll say this much for Carlos. He’s got excellent taste… 我不得不说 卡洛斯的眼光真不错
[28:00] in wine. Montrachet. It’s good stuff 我是说 看酒的眼光 蒙特拉谢 好东西
[28:04] Are you gonna help me or not? 你到底肯不肯帮我
[28:07] We’ll go see Carlos tomorrow. 我们明天去见卡洛斯
[28:08] I’ll turn him around for you 我会让他回心转意的
[28:10] Really? What are you gonna say? 真的吗 你打算怎么说
[28:12] Play it by ear. I don’t wanna sound too over-rehearsed 见机行事吧 我不想表现得太死板
[28:17] Hey, that’s my wine 那酒是我的
[28:19] Deduct it from my bill. 从我的佣金里扣吧
[28:24] It all started with bad real estate investments 一切都归咎于那次错误的房地产投资
[28:29] You should have just come clean 你应该早点坦白的
[28:32] Yeah, well, you tell one lie, the second one comes easy. 没错 谎话像毒品 一沾就上瘾
[28:36] Then you’re making up new lies to cover up the old ones 你要不断地编新的谎话来自圆其说
[28:39] Pretty soon, you can’t turn back, you know? 很快就无法回头了 你明白吗
[28:42] I do 明白
[28:45] When Jeannie finally caught on, she took the kids. 珍妮一得知此事就带着孩子走了
[28:49] She took the furniture. 她把家具一扫而空
[28:51] The bank locked me out of my own house. 银行把我的房子收走了
[28:58] That’s why I can’t lose you as a client 所以我更不能再丢掉你这个客户
[29:02] Well, I’m sorry, but you have. 实在抱歉 你已经丢掉了
[29:06] I don’t blame you. 我不怪你
[29:07] You’ll never lose my friendship, though 不过你不会失去我的友谊
[29:11] I mean that. 我是认真的
[29:12] Really? 真的吗
[29:13] Of course. You’re my Lonny 当然 你是我的洛尼
[29:18] And you’re my Susie 你是我的苏苏
[29:21] You’re my Susie. 你是我的苏苏
[29:26] Oh! What the hell is wrong with you?! 你犯什么病啊
[29:30] I’m your Lonny. That’s what you said. 我是你的洛尼 这可是你说的
[29:32] – Not like that. – But I thought -不是那种啊 -可是我觉得
[29:33] I mean, there’s always been this magnetism. 我俩之间一直都惺惺相惜啊
[29:36] No, there has not been, and there never will be! 不 从来都没有 以后也不会有
[29:40] Oh, my god! 我的老天
[29:42] But I was just coming clean! 但我才刚开始坦白呢
[29:48] Hey, Morgan! 等等 摩根
[29:51] Got a letter from some guy claiming 有个声称袭击了梅勒妮·福斯特的人
[29:54] he attacked Melanie Foster. 寄来了一封信
[29:55] You ran me down for that? 你找我就为这事吗
[29:57] I got dozens of kooks coming out of the woodwork, 我收到的奇奇怪怪的信多了
[29:59] all saying we arrested the wrong guy 个个都说我们抓错了人
[30:01] This one knows about the axe. 这个人知道凶器是一把斧头
[30:06] (芝加哥警局 雅典街714号)
[30:22] Here you go, Mrs Van de Kamp 范德坎普太太 我把遗体运来了
[30:24] Thank you. The hearse is right outside, 谢谢你 灵车就在外边
[30:26] so if you’ll just follow me. 跟着我过去吧
[30:28] Oh, shoot. There’s a form I need you to sign 糟了 还有份表格要您填一下
[30:30] I think I left it back in the office 可是我给落在办公室了
[30:32] – That’s all right I’ll wait – Okay. -没事我等你 -好的
[30:42] I’m here, sweetheart, 亲爱的 我就在你身边
[30:44] and I’m gonna take care of everything. 我会把一切都照料好的
[30:47] But you knew that, didn’t you? 不用我说 你也知道的对吗
[30:49] You’ve always known that you can count on me. 你一直都知道 你可以依赖我的
[30:53] Mrs Van de Kamp. 范德坎普太太
[30:55] Detective Barton, what are you doing here? 巴顿警探 你怎么在这儿呢
[30:57] Oh, just taking care of some business. 处理些公务而已
[31:00] Is this 这是
[31:02] Yes This is Rex. 是的 这是雷克斯
[31:06] L- I wanna thank you again for what you did 我想再次谢谢你为我所做的事
[31:09] It was so refreshing to be treated with kindness 被那些荒唐的指控折腾了这么久后
[31:11] after weeks of just ludicrous accusations 你的好意真是令我倍感欣慰
[31:15] The doctor doesn’t think they’re ludicrous. 医生可没觉得他们的指控很荒唐
[31:17] Well, I know, 这我知道
[31:18] but Rex died in his care. 但雷克斯是在他的照看下去世的
[31:20] I mean, of course he’d like to blame someone else. 所以他自然想要怪罪到别人头上
[31:22] But the tests he did, uh… 但他做的化验显示…
[31:23] Oh, please don’t talk to me about tests 请不要再跟我提什么化验的事了
[31:25] Rex was not poisoned, 雷克斯不是被毒死的
[31:27] and no one I know believes that he was. 所有我认识的人都不会相信的
[31:31] Rex did 可雷克斯信了
[31:33] What? 什么
[31:34] Well, the doctor told Rex he was being poisoned, 当医生告诉他有人在对他下毒时
[31:36] and Rex believed him. 他相信了
[31:38] How would you know that? 你是怎么知道的
[31:47] (布里 我理解 我原谅你)
[31:50] Where did you get this? 这你是从哪儿弄来的
[31:52] We found that in Rex’s bed after he died. 雷克斯死后 在他病床上找到的
[31:54] That is his handwriting, isn’t it? 这是他的笔迹对吧
[32:06] You know what I think? 你知道我是怎么想的吗
[32:08] Rex felt guilty for the way he treated you. 雷克斯的通奸以及对你的当众羞辱
[32:13] The adultery, the public humiliations. 令他对你深感愧疚
[32:17] That’s why he forgave you 这也是为什么他原谅了你
[32:19] He understood why you did it 他能够理解你的所作所为
[32:22] How could he have believed this? 他怎么能够相信这样的事
[32:25] Look, my wife cheated on me, too. 其实我的妻子也曾背叛过我
[32:26] I know how much it hurts. 我深知那种痛苦的滋味
[32:31] And so will a judge. 而法官同样也会明白你的苦衷的
[32:33] Everyone understands crimes of passion. 每个人都知道冲动是魔鬼
[32:37] But every day that you stonewall 但是你一直坚持不合作的态度
[32:40] makes you look more and more 会让你看上去越来越像
[32:42] like a cold, calculating killer. 一个工于心计的冷血杀手
[32:45] We both know that’s not you 你我都知道 你并非这样的人
[32:48] But I can’t help you 但你要不说实话
[32:50] unless you start telling the truth. 我也帮不了你
[33:02] I’m sorry, but I-I, um, I have to go. 不好意思 但我我得走了
[33:06] I have some things that I need to take care of 我还有些事情要办
[33:15] Bree, it is obvious 布里 我看得出来
[33:16] your husband loved you very much. 你的丈夫对你情深似海
[33:18] Don’t you think you owe to him to admit the truth? 你不觉得你欠他一个真相吗
[33:20] Detective, I know exactly what my husband deserves. 警官 我很清楚该怎么对待我丈夫
[33:23] Now would you be a dear? 请问你能帮帮我吗
[33:29] Thank you 谢谢
[33:47] What’s he doing here? 你干嘛带他来这儿
[33:50] I have a pitch for you. 我想给你个提议
[33:53] I wanna explain to you 我想给你解释一下
[33:54] why I think it’s in your best interest for you to 为什么由我来为你辩护
[33:55] allow me to represent you. 对你最有利
[33:58] Oh, for Pete’s sake, Carlos, 卡洛斯 看在上帝的份上
[34:00] at least listen to the man 至少也听听他想说什么
[34:03] I guess it beats sitting in my cell. 总比待在牢里强点
[34:08] Now I don’t think you have a problem 我想你对我作为律师的专业能力
[34:10] with me as a lawyer 并没有意见
[34:11] Clearly, I’m the real deal. 不用我吹 你应该也知道我很牛
[34:12] I sense your problem with me is more personal. 我能感到你的敌意是出于私人原因
[34:15] You sense right 你猜对了
[34:17] You wanna know if I’m interested in 你在想 我是否有意图
[34:18] sleeping with your wife 与你的太太上床
[34:21] And the answer is yes 答案是 我正有此意
[34:29] He. Carlos, he’s kidding. 他 卡洛斯 他是在开玩笑
[34:34] Tell him you’re kidding 快告诉他你在开玩笑
[34:35] Shut it 闭嘴
[34:37] Now clearly, Gabrielle’s willful, 很明显加布丽尔是个任性妄为
[34:40] self-centered and manipulative 自私自利并且诡计多端的女人
[34:42] She’s also beautiful enough 但她的美若天仙
[34:44] to be worth the trouble 使得其他一切都无关紧要了
[34:45] So the minute we leave this room, 因此 一旦我们走出这个房间
[34:47] I’m going to aggressively pursue her, 我就会火力全开地追求她
[34:48] and when I succeed, which I will, 而我势必能得手 追到她后
[34:50] we’re gonna fly to my chateau in Chamonix 我们会飞到我在夏蒙尼的城堡
[34:51] and have dinner in a local bistro. 在一家当地的小酒馆里共进晚餐
[34:53] They make the best raclette in all of Europe. 那家的拉克莱特[热融干酪]在欧洲无敌了
[34:55] We’ll make love by the fire 接着我们要在炉火边上云雨一番
[34:56] and afterwards do a little midnight skiing 然后在午夜时分一同滑雪
[34:59] You ski, don’t you? 你会滑雪 对吧
[35:02] You’re athletic. You’ll learn. 你有运动细胞 不会也可以学
[35:04] Anyway, all of this 总之 你一旦解雇我
[35:07] only happens if you fire me 综上所述就会变成现实
[35:08] If you keep me on as your lawyer, 如果你继续聘用我的话
[35:09] your wife’s off-limits 你太太就成了禁果
[35:11] I’d get disbarred for sleeping 因为我要是和客户的妻子有染
[35:12] with a client’s wife, 就会被吊销律师执照
[35:13] and nobody’s worth that, not even her 没人值得我那么做 即使是她
[35:17] So that’s my pitch. 以上就是我的提议
[35:19] I’ll let you think about it. 你好好考虑一下吧
[35:26] Honey, I am so sorry 亲爱的 非常抱歉
[35:28] Honestly, that guy’s insane. 说真的 那家伙真是疯了
[35:30] Boy, you just can’t wait, can you? 你已经等不及了 是吧
[35:34] What? 什么呀
[35:36] He’s my lawyer 他就是我的辩护律师了
[35:38] But, Carlos… 卡洛斯 可是…
[35:39] And that’s all there is to it. 不用再说了 就这么定了
[35:51] How about a dance? 美女 一起跳支舞如何
[35:52] How about it? Yes 你说呢 当然可以啦
[35:54] Well, you guys have fun 那你们俩好好玩吧
[35:56] This is the fifth night in a row 我已经连着五个晚上
[35:58] I haven’t been home to tuck in my kids, 没有回家替孩子盖被子了
[36:00] so I’m gonna go. 我非走不可了
[36:01] No. You’re gonna stay put 不行 你给我好好待着
[36:03] It is Friday night, 这可是星期五晚上
[36:04] and you have all weekend to play with your kids 你有一整个周末陪你的孩子玩呢
[36:07] Watch my purse. 看管好我的包
[36:23] Hey. 你好呀
[36:24] I’m Chuck 我叫查克
[36:26] Chuck, I’m gonna stop you right there. 查克 你还是省省吧
[36:29] Happily married 我的婚姻很美满
[36:30] Well… 那看来…
[36:33] Looks like we have got something in common. 我们还有不少共同点
[36:41] Chuck? 查克
[36:42] Get your hand off my thigh 把你的手从我大腿上挪开
[36:46] No, not up my thigh 不别往上摸
[36:48] Off it. 把手拿开
[36:50] Come on! What’s the matter with you? 快拿开 你搞什么鬼啊
[36:52] I’m not available. And I’m not that easy! 我已经结婚了 我也没那么轻佻
[36:54] Well, what are you doing in a pick-up bar at 10:30 at night? 那你干吗晚上10点半了还在夜店里待着
[36:56] Well, I don’t usually do this. 我平时很少会这样
[36:58] Oh, come on, honey, who are you kidding? 少来了 宝贝 骗谁呢
[37:01] I’ve seen you here every night this week. 我看见你这个星期每天都来
[37:02] You’re a regular. 你可是这里的常客
[37:05] At that moment it occurred to Lynette 此时此刻 勒奈特突然意识到
[37:07] that Chuck, though inebriated, 查克虽然已经喝高了
[37:09] had a valid point. 但他有一点却说得没错
[37:10] The time had come to declare 她是时候该打响
[37:12] a war of independence. 解加自我的战役了
[37:15] And the surest path to victory 而要想取得胜利
[37:18] would require an aggressive campaign 则需要采取一些非常手段
[37:22] of shock… 要做到惊艳登场
[37:24] and awe. 力压群芳
[38:30] It’s crazy here tonight 今晚这里真是玩疯了
[38:32] Don’t you want to dance? 你不想来跳舞吗
[38:34] No, thanks I think I’ll sit this one out. 不用了 谢谢 我还是坐着吧
[38:38] Lynette savored her victory 勒奈特为自己打了场漂亮战
[38:40] confident that she would never again have to 坚信她的对手再也不敢
[38:42] engage her opponent on this particular battlefield. 与她在这个战场上较量了
[38:46] Ooh! I love this song. 我爱死这首歌了
[38:48] Here, hold my purse 来 帮我看包
[39:04] Bree, where have you been? 布里 你刚刚上哪儿
[39:05] We were starting to get worried. 我们都开始担心你了
[39:06] Oh, I’m sorry 真是太抱歉了
[39:07] I was just attending to some last minute details 我最后更改了葬礼的细节 所以耽搁了
[39:09] – Right this way. – Where are we going? -这边请 -我们这是去哪
[39:12] To Rex’s gravesite. 去雷克斯的墓地啊
[39:14] Well, I thought that this was his gravesite. 我以为这里就是啊
[39:16] – I’m changing it – Why? -我改主意了 -为什么
[39:17] Well, he did something to upset me, 他干了些让我不爽的蠢事
[39:18] and I want him gone. 所以我希望他就此消失
[39:20] What did he do? 他都干了啥
[39:21] You know, it’s so unpleasant 一提起来我就生气
[39:22] I’d rather not get into it. 不提也罢
[39:23] Have you seen these gravestones? 看到那些墓碑了吗
[39:25] Some are from the 1800s. 有些从19世纪起就有了
[39:26] Just fascinating. 真是了不起
[39:28] Bree, wait, 布里 你等等
[39:28] you’re gonna have to explain. 还是先告诉我们是怎么一回事吧
[39:30] Rex is dead. 雷克斯都已经挂了
[39:31] What could he have done to upset you? 他还能干什么事让你不爽呢
[39:37] My husband, 我的丈夫
[39:38] the man I spent my life with for 18 years, 一个我为之付出18年青春的男人
[39:40] died thinking that I murdered him 归西之时 竟然认为是我杀了他
[39:43] What? 什么
[39:43] Yes, the cardiologist 是的 那个心脏科医生
[39:45] shared this moronic theory with Rex 向雷克斯灌输了如此愚蠢的想法
[39:46] And Rex believed him! 而雷克斯居然相信了他
[39:48] Are you sure? 你确定
[39:50] Yes, because he left a note 是的 他留了张字条
[39:51] and it said, and I quote, 上面写着
[39:53] “Bree, I understand And I forgive you” “布里 我理解 我原谅你”
[39:59] I spent 18 years of my life with this man. 我为这个男人付出了18年的光阴
[40:03] How could he not know me? 他怎么能这么不了解我
[40:06] Maybe he was forgiving you for something else. 也许他原谅的是其他的事情
[40:12] I have done nothing to be forgiven for! 我没有做过任何需要他原谅的事
[40:16] I was a fantastic wife! 我是一个无比出色的妻子
[40:19] When he was sick, I nursed him. 在他生病的时侯 我悉心照料他
[40:20] When we were low on money, I stayed within a budget. 在我们生活拮据时 我克勤克俭
[40:22] I cooked his meals I mended his clothes. 我为他做饭我 为他修补衣服
[40:25] For the love of god, 看在上帝的份上
[40:26] I used to check his back for acne. 我甚至还为他查看过他背上的痤疮
[40:29] And that miserable son of a bitch 而这个狗娘养的可怜虫
[40:33] has the nerve to understand and forgive me? 居然有胆量来理解和原谅我
[40:35] Well, the joke’s on him, 他真是可笑至极
[40:36] because I do not understand, 因为我无法理解他
[40:38] and I do not forgive. 更不会原谅他
[40:44] Hi We’re… we’re just going to a funeral. 你好 我们正要参加一个葬礼
[40:50] Right this way 请往这边走
[41:03] Honey, I know you’re hurt, 亲爱的 我知道你很受伤
[41:04] but are you sure you’re not gonna change your mind? 但是你确定不会改变你的心意吗
[41:07] I mean, there’s no turning back after this. 一旦这么做了 就无法挽回了
[41:10] If you think I’m gonna 如果你认为
[41:11] lay next to someone for eternity 我会愿意和一个
[41:12] who thinks I’m a murderer, 认定我是凶手的人安葬在一起
[41:13] you’re crazy 那你一定是疯了
[41:14] As far as I’m concerned, 在我看来
[41:16] let him decompose with strangers 就该让他和一群陌生人一同腐烂
[41:34] Everyone in the world 每个人在这个世界上
[41:36] needs someone they can depend on, 都需要一个可以依赖的人
[41:39] be they faithful friends, 做你可靠的朋友
[41:44] determined advocates… 坚定的拥护者
[41:50] or a loving family. 或者是相亲相爱的家人
[41:55] But occasionally in life, 但我们在生活中难免会遇到一些人
[41:57] the people we thought would always be there for us, 我们原以为会一直陪伴着我们的人
[42:00] leave. 不幸离我们而去
[42:04] And if that happens, 而他们一旦离开了
[42:07] it’s amazing the lengths ‘ll go to… 再想要挽回
[42:12] to get them back. 就不是那么容易了
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme