时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Desperate Housewives… | |
[00:03] | As one affair ends… | 一段情事告终 |
[00:04] | We don’t have to sneak around anymore. | 我们不必再偷偷摸摸了 |
[00:05] | We can have a real relationship. | 我们可以光明正大地交往 |
[00:07] | Another begins. | 另一段情事开始 |
[00:08] | Edie! | 伊迪 |
[00:09] | I had asked her if she’d like to live together, | 我曾问她是否愿意同居 |
[00:11] | And she said yes | 她回答愿意 |
[00:12] | And yet another… | 然而另一桩… |
[00:12] | This is Rex’s mother Phyllis | 这位是雷克斯的母亲菲利斯 |
[00:14] | Claims This is Joe Flannery. | 理赔中心我是乔伊·弗兰纳里 |
[00:15] | Are you aware that my daughter-in-law has a boyfriend? | 你知道我的儿媳妇有男朋友吗 |
[00:18] | Is exposed. | 则被暴露无遗 |
[00:20] | It’s not going to break your heart to | 可是看着孩子们伤心的小脸 |
[00:21] | leave those sad, little faces behind? | 你忍心把他们扔下吗 |
[00:22] | And while some people can’t wait to get out of the house, | 有些人迫不及待要逃出家门 |
[00:26] | others are being kept there, | 有些人却被困在家中 |
[00:27] | against their will. | 身不由己 |
[00:39] | Which one is Rex’s headstone? | 哪一块是雷克斯的墓石 |
[00:40] | I always forget. | 我总是记不住 |
[00:42] | It’s right down this row | 就在这一排 |
[00:44] | Oh. Oh, yes | 对 |
[00:46] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[00:48] | Over the years, Bree Van de Kamp | 随着时间流逝 布里·范德坎普 |
[00:50] | had grown increasingly concerned over her mother-in-law’s forgetfulness. | 对她婆婆的健忘越来越担心 |
[00:55] | Oh, honey, did I forget to take the pins out of that dress? | 亲爱的 我是不是忘了把针拿下来 |
[00:59] | Her lapses had become more frequent… | 她出错越来越频繁 |
[01:02] | Sweetie, didn’t I tell you | 甜心 我刚才没告诉你 |
[01:05] | I was going to paint that chair? | 我要给那把椅子上漆么 |
[01:07] | More glaring… | 越来越显著 |
[01:10] | Oh, dear. Didn’t I mention I waxed the floor? | 天哪 我没跟你说我给地板打了蜡么 |
[01:14] | And more dangerous. | 越来越危险 |
[01:17] | Yes, Bree was worried about | 是的 布里为菲利斯 |
[01:19] | Phyllis’ faulty memory, | 糟糕的记忆力担心 |
[01:21] | but she was more than happy to remind her, | 但她很乐意提醒她 |
[01:24] | especially when it came to the important things. | 特别是事关重大之时 |
[01:28] | So have you given any thought to | 你有没有想过 |
[01:30] | when you might be ending your visit? | 什么时侯回自己家 |
[01:33] | – What? – Have I become a burden? | -怎么啦 -我拖累你了吗 |
[01:36] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你是这意思吧 |
[01:38] | I was simply asking when you were planning to leave. | 我只是问问你打算什么时侯走 |
[01:41] | There was no agenda behind the question | 没有催你的意思 |
[01:44] | Oh I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:51] | Why don’t we play it by ear? | 咱们干吗不顺其自然呢 |
[01:53] | Yes, let’s. | 好吧顺其自然 |
[01:59] | What on earth? | 到底怎么了 |
[02:00] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[02:02] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[02:04] | It looks like someone dug Rex up | 好像有人把雷克斯挖出来了 |
[02:07] | Well, I got that, but why? | 看出来了 但为什么呢 |
[02:09] | Why would they do that? | 他们为什么要这么做 |
[02:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:14] | Unless | 除非 |
[02:17] | Unless what? | 除非什么 |
[02:18] | Maybe this has something to do with that insurance investigator. | 也许这与那位保险调查员有关 |
[02:23] | Insurance investigator? | 保险调查员 |
[02:25] | He came by asking all sorts of questions | 他来过 问了各种各样的问题 |
[02:29] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, Phyllis. | 我不明白你在说什么 菲利斯 |
[02:31] | Maybe you were at the store. | 当时你好像去商店了 |
[02:32] | Anyway, he was very suspicious | 总之他非常怀疑 |
[02:36] | Suspicious? | 怀疑 |
[02:38] | Oh, yes He has a theory that Rex didn’t die of a heart attack | 是的 他甚至认为雷克斯不是死于心脏病发 |
[02:42] | He thinks he was poisoned. | 他认为他是被下了毒 |
[02:45] | It was in that moment | 直到那一刻 |
[02:46] | Bree could finally see the truth. | 布里才明白是怎么回事 |
[02:49] | Did I not mention that? | 我没提过这事吗 |
[02:51] | Her mother-in-law’s memory was fine. | 她的婆婆记忆力全无问题呢 |
[02:55] | It was her soul that was faulty. | 只是她的心眼使坏罢了 |
[03:42] | The parties took place | 每个周日的下午 紫藤郡 |
[03:45] | on the front lawn of 4347 Wisteria Lane | 4347号前门的草坪上 |
[03:47] | every Sunday afternoon. | 都有派对举行 |
[03:50] | Chloe Pendergast would bring the tea set, | 克洛伊·彭德格斯特会带来整套茶具 |
[03:53] | which was appropriate, | 她是这儿的女主人 |
[03:55] | since she was the hostess. | 这么做非常得体 |
[03:58] | Brittany Chries | 布列塔尼·克里斯 |
[03:59] | provided formal attire from her mother’s closet. | 则带来她母亲的衣橱中的盛装 |
[04:04] | And Marissa Anne McKay invited the additional guests, | 玛丽萨·安妮·麦凯邀请来其余的客人 |
[04:09] | some of whom hadn’t been to a party in years. | 其中一些多年未曾参加派对 |
[04:14] | Of course, it never occurred to the three young girls | 当然当这三个小女孩 |
[04:17] | that while they were busy playing out their fantasy, | 沉浸在她们的白日梦中时 她们从未想过 |
[04:21] | one of the older girls in the neighborhood | 紫藤郡里的一个大女孩 |
[04:24] | was engaging in a fantasy of her own. | 也在编织自己的白日梦 |
[05:01] | – Hey… – Oh, hi, Mrs. Solis | -你好 -你好索利斯太太 |
[05:02] | – Ralph – Off to the mall again? | -拉尔夫 -又去逛商场吗 |
[05:04] | You know me. | 你真了解我 |
[05:06] | There was nothing Gabrielle enjoyed as much as shopping. | 加布丽尔的最爱莫过于逛商场 |
[05:13] | And even when she couldn’t afford to take anything home, | 就算她不能把东西买回家 |
[05:17] | she took satisfaction in looking… | 只是去心仪的地方看看 |
[05:21] | at the merchandise. | 也心满意足 |
[05:48] | Hey, Susan | 你好 苏珊 |
[05:49] | What’s goin’ on? | 发生什么事了 |
[05:51] | It’s Karl’s weekend to have Julie, | 这周末卡尔陪朱莉 |
[05:53] | and they’re always back by 6 | 他们通常六点钟就回来了 |
[05:54] | That’s our custody agreement, | 我们的监护协议是这么规定的 |
[05:55] | Back by 6, and it’s after 6. | 六点就回来 但现在已经过六点了 |
[05:57] | It’s like 6:15 | 好像才六点一刻吧 |
[05:58] | Well, see? There you go | 看到了吗 来了 |
[06:00] | I’m sure they just forgot. | 我敢肯定 他们不过是忘了 |
[06:02] | Well, I have a court order | 这是法庭决议 |
[06:03] | It’s out of my hands | 我没办法 |
[06:05] | Yeah, it’d still be nice if you gave him a grace period. | 如果你宽限一下也未尝不可 |
[06:08] | Oh, I’m being nice | 我已经够宽限了 |
[06:09] | I could have him arrested | 我本可以让人逮捕他的 |
[06:10] | I mean, don’t get me wrong. | 别误会 |
[06:12] | I am all for Julie spending time with Karl | 我完全赞成朱莉和卡尔在一起 |
[06:14] | He is still her dad, | 毕竟他是她爸爸 |
[06:15] | and she loves him. | 她也爱他 |
[06:17] | But… | 但是 |
[06:17] | But he’s with Edie. | 他和伊迪在一起 |
[06:19] | I mean, she’s not exactly the maternal type. | 我觉得她算不上是个好妈妈的典范 |
[06:22] | I wouldn’t be a good mother if I wasn’t concerned | 我要不在乎这一点 我就不是个好妈妈 |
[06:24] | I mean, who knows what passes for a kid-friendly, | 我是说 谁知道他们在那的亲子时光 |
[06:27] | good time in there? | 是怎么度过的 |
[06:27] | Drugs? Porn? Smoking? | 嗑药 看黄片 抽烟 |
[06:35] | Doesn’t sound like they’re having an orgy in there | 听起来他们不像是在进行狂欢 |
[06:46] | Obviously, they saw us coming. | 很明显 他们料到我们要来 |
[06:55] | Whoo! That’s a strike! | 一记好球 |
[06:57] | Hey, guys! | 各位好啊 |
[06:58] | Hey! Look who’s here! | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[07:01] | Parker, guess what I got | 帕克 猜猜我带了什么 |
[07:03] | What? | 什么 |
[07:04] | School supplies | 文具 |
[07:07] | Yeah, and the best part of it is | 对 其中最棒的是 |
[07:10] | I got you a really cool backpack | 我给你买了个超酷的背包 |
[07:15] | Whoa, look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[07:17] | Pretty neat, huh? | 非常棒对吧 |
[07:18] | Wow. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:20] | So on your first day of school, | 你上学的第一天 |
[07:22] | you and your dad can find your cubby | 你和爸爸可以找到你的小柜子 |
[07:24] | and you can hang it up. | 然后把它挂在那里 |
[07:25] | You’re not taking me? | 你不送我去吗 |
[07:27] | Actually, your dad’s going to | 事实上 你爸爸会 |
[07:28] | take you to school on your first day | 在你上学的第一天送你去 |
[07:29] | Yeah, just me and you, big guy | 对 就我和你 大男孩 |
[07:31] | I’ll be right there to hold your hand. | 我会在那握着你的手 |
[07:33] | But I thought mommy was taking me | 但我原以为是妈妈带我去 |
[07:34] | Yeah, well, honey, I have to work. | 亲爱的 我得工作 |
[07:37] | Mommy’s boss is a mean, mean lady and if I miss work, | 妈妈的老板是个很小气的女人 如果我翘班 |
[07:40] | Ill lose my job and then we won’t have any money to buy food. | 就会丢掉工作 我们就没钱买吃的了 |
[07:46] | Honey, you gotta believe me, | 亲爱的 相信我 |
[07:47] | if I could be there, you know that I would. | 我要是能去 肯定会去的 |
[08:00] | All right, I didn’t know it was that important to you. | 好吧 我没想到这对你有这么重要 |
[08:04] | I will talk to my boss and I will see what I can do | 我会跟老板谈谈 想想办法 |
[08:07] | Thank you, mommy | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[08:11] | Wow, I don’t want to rain on your parade, | 我不想泼你冷水 |
[08:13] | but he just totally manipulated you. | 不过你对他简直是言听计从 |
[08:16] | Well, hey, when a kid’s that good, you gotta give him his due | 那是乖孩子应得的 |
[08:21] | An autopsy? | 尸检 |
[08:23] | Detective, Rex died of a heart attack | 警探雷克斯 死于心脏病发 |
[08:25] | Well, there were some anomalies in the doctor’s report. | 不过 在医生的报告中有诸多疑点 |
[08:29] | Anomalies? What anomalies? | 疑点 什么疑点 |
[08:31] | Ma’am, I’m afraid I’m not at liberty | 女士 恐怕我不宜 |
[08:32] | to discuss this any further with you | 与你深入探讨此事 |
[08:37] | Am I a suspect? | 难道我是嫌疑人 |
[08:38] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[08:40] | Well, if I am, you’re wasting your time | 把我当嫌疑人 你真是浪费时间 |
[08:43] | I loved Rex and anyone who knows me will tell you | 我爱雷克斯 了解我的人都会告诉你 |
[08:45] | that I was incapable of hurting him | 我绝不可能伤害他 |
[08:48] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[08:53] | You talked to Phyllis | 你一定是跟菲利斯谈过了 |
[08:55] | Again, I can’t discuss the case. | 重申一遍 我不跟你谈这个 |
[08:57] | She’s my mother-in-law | 她是我的婆婆 |
[08:58] | Of course she said horrible things about me. | 一定是她说了我的坏话 |
[09:01] | Ma’am, lower your voice | 女士 请小声点 |
[09:01] | She blamed me for every problem that Rex and I ever had | 她把我和雷克斯之间的问题都归罪于我 |
[09:04] | So there were problems with the marriage? | 这么说 你们的婚姻有些问题 |
[09:05] | Well, it was a marriage Of course there were problems | 婚姻嘛 有问题总是难免的 |
[09:08] | May I record this | 我能把这个录下来吗 |
[09:09] | just so there’s no confusion over your statement? | 免得你的供诉自相矛盾 |
[09:11] | No, you may not record this | 不 你不要录这个 |
[09:13] | So you refuse to make a statement? | 这么说 你拒绝供诉 |
[09:15] | I’m not refusing anything. | 我可没拒绝 |
[09:15] | All I’m saying is stay away from Phyllis | 我想说的不过是离菲利斯远点 |
[09:18] | She’s a… she’s a raving loon. | 她是个胡言乱语的疯子 |
[09:20] | Ma’am, perhaps | 女士 也许 |
[09:21] | you’d be more comfortable with an attorney present. | 有律师在场会更合适 |
[09:24] | You want a statement? Fine, I’ll give you a statement. | 你想要口供么 好 我来 |
[09:30] | My husband died of a heart attack. | 我丈夫死于心脏病发作 |
[09:32] | I loved him very deeply, | 我深深地爱着他 |
[09:34] | and your mother did a lousy job | 你的家教真不怎么样 |
[09:54] | To Bree’s way of thinking, | 在布里的心目中 |
[09:56] | there were two kinds of people in the world… | 世界上有两种人 |
[10:00] | those who were useless before their morning coffee… | 一种是早上没喝咖啡就浑身无力的 |
[10:05] | and those who weren’t. | 而另一种则精力充沛 |
[10:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[10:17] | Don’t rush me, Bree! | 别催我 布里 |
[10:19] | I’m an old woman! Don’t rush me. | 我上了年纪了 别催我 |
[10:24] | Get her. Out of here | 把她带走 |
[10:27] | I will tell you one thing… | 我要对你说 |
[10:28] | you wouldn’t be acting this way | 你如果不是心虚 |
[10:30] | if you didn’t feel guilty about something! | 也不会这么做 |
[10:43] | What’s the occasion? | 什么日子 |
[10:45] | Uh, our anniversary? | 我们的结婚纪念日 |
[10:47] | Oh, right. | 哦对 |
[10:49] | How could you forget our anniversary? | 你居然连我们的结婚纪念日都忘了 |
[10:51] | You sit in a cell all day long staring at a calendar. | 你可是蹲在号子里整天盯着日历的人 |
[10:53] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[10:55] | Our marriage was a sham anyway. | 我们的婚姻名存实亡 |
[10:56] | Oh, we’re not doing this again | 别再这样了 |
[10:57] | In real marriages, wives are faithful. | 真正的婚姻里 妻子忠于丈夫 |
[11:00] | Yeah, and husbands remember anniversaries, | 对真正的婚姻里 丈夫也记得结婚纪念日 |
[11:02] | so I guess we’re even | 所以我想我们扯平了 |
[11:04] | Are you equating forgetting our anniversary with cheating on me? | 你居然把忘记纪念日和背叛相提并论 |
[11:07] | You are clearly determined to ruin this special day for us. | 看来你是铁了心要毁掉今天这个特别的日子了 |
[11:10] | What is wrong with you that you don’t feel guilty? | 你到底是怎么回事 从来没有感到内疚 |
[11:13] | I feel tons of guilt, so back off | 我的内疚之情如滔滔江水 饶了我吧 |
[11:15] | You never even apologized. | 你甚至从来没有道歉 |
[11:16] | I apologized a million times | 我都道了一百万次了 |
[11:18] | Yeah, but you always followed it up with an excuse. | 是啊 但你的道歉总是伴随着借口 |
[11:21] | “I was lonely, you weren’t home enough, | “我很孤单 你总是不在家 |
[11:23] | a woman needs to be loved” | 女人需要被爱”诸如此类 |
[11:25] | A woman does need to be loved, | 女人确实需要被爱 |
[11:26] | and since you didn’t give it to me, | 既然你不能给我 |
[11:27] | I had to find it elsewhere. | 我只能到别处寻求 |
[11:31] | So that’s what the teenager was doing in our bedroom… | 所以那个小伙子在我们卧室里干的就是这个 |
[11:35] | filling you with love | 用爱满足你 |
[11:37] | Say what you want, | 随便你怎么说 |
[11:39] | but John Rowland loved me | 不过约翰·罗兰爱我 |
[11:40] | like no one ever has. | 从来没人像他这么爱过 |
[11:42] | Not as a trophy or as a possession, | 不是把我当战利品或拥有物 |
[11:44] | but for me | 而只是爱我本人 |
[11:45] | He loved me. | 他爱我 |
[11:49] | No, he really did. | 不 他真的爱我 |
[11:52] | Let me count the ways. | 我来说说他爱我的方式 |
[11:54] | Um, gently, savagely, | 温柔地 狂野地 |
[11:59] | frequently, upside down… | 频繁地 倒立式 |
[12:03] | Is there a problem here? | 有什么问题吗 |
[12:06] | No, it’s our anniversary | 没什么 今天是我们的结婚纪念日 |
[12:09] | We’re just reliving the good times. | 我们在回顾昔日美好时光 |
[12:21] | That’s an amazing car. Aston martin, right? | 这车真美 阿斯顿马丁 对吧 |
[12:23] | Uh-huh. Brand-new. Limited edition | 对啊 全新的限量版 |
[12:26] | A little anniversary present from my husband | 我丈夫送的结婚纪念日小礼物 |
[12:28] | He’s very generous | 他真是出手大方 |
[12:30] | More than he knows. | 连他自己都不知道 |
[12:32] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[12:34] | I’m singing at church for the family follies | 我要在教堂为歌舞剧伴唱 |
[12:36] | Edie’s going to accompany me on guitar | 伊迪到时会用吉他给我伴奏 |
[12:38] | She’s really good | 她挺不错的 |
[12:40] | So you and Edie are going to be an act. | 所以你和伊迪要一起表演节目 |
[12:43] | Is that a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[12:45] | No No I mean, I’m a little surprised | 没有 没有 我只是有点惊讶 |
[12:50] | that you didn’t ask me to accompany you first | 你没有先约我为你伴奏 |
[12:53] | On what? | 你用什么伴奏 |
[12:55] | You don’t play an instrument | 你什么乐器都不会 |
[12:56] | I play the piano. You know that | 我弹钢琴啊 你知道的 |
[12:58] | How would I know that? I’ve never seen you play. | 我怎么会知道 从没见你弹过 |
[13:01] | Well, I played in high school | 我高中时弹过 |
[13:03] | So the last time you tickled the ivories | 也就是说 你最后一次碰钢琴 |
[13:04] | was sometime in the late ’70s? | 是在七十年代末 |
[13:06] | It was the early ’80s | 是八十年代初好不好 |
[13:08] | Well, I’m not going to argue with you | 我不打算跟你吵 |
[13:11] | You want to do the show with Edie, | 你要和伊迪一起表演 |
[13:13] | and I think that’s super. | 挺棒的 |
[13:17] | So she’s really good, huh? | 她的确不错 是吧 |
[13:19] | She knows her guitar. | 她懂弹吉他 |
[13:21] | Apparently, there are a lot of musicians in her family, | 很明显她的家族里有许多音乐家 |
[13:24] | sort of like the von trapps. | 有点像冯·特拉普家族【电影《音乐之声》里的一家】 |
[13:27] | Except, you know, her brother o’d | 除了有一点 她的兄弟死于吸毒过量 |
[13:31] | All I’m asking you is to go out and play a little bit of ball. | 我的要求不过是出去打一下球 |
[13:34] | Is that such a big deal? | 这要求太过分了吗 |
[13:35] | Matthew, you are such an excellent player, darling, | 马修 你打得那么好 亲爱的 |
[13:37] | that people will want to be your friend. | 人们一定想跟你交朋友 |
[13:40] | Then next thing you know, | 接下来你也知道 |
[13:41] | God knows who will be wanting to drop by and calling. | 他们会登门拜访或者打电话来 |
[13:45] | Sweetie, we need to keep a low profile. | 宝贝我们得保持低调 |
[13:47] | Yeah, I know, | 我明白 |
[13:48] | but I have got to get out of this house sometime. | 但我总得偶尔出去透点气吧 |
[13:49] | I’m going crazy here, okay? | 我快要抓狂了 |
[14:28] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[14:29] | Oh, my daughter is singing a song at church | 我女儿要在教堂唱歌 |
[14:32] | and I want to accompany her on the piano | 我想用钢琴为她伴奏 |
[14:34] | and I haven’t played in years | 不过我多年没弹了 |
[14:36] | Oh, you were just so amazing at Rex’s funeral the other day, | 那天你在雷克斯的葬礼上弹得那么出色 |
[14:38] | – I was wondering… – I don’t give lessons | -所以我想 -我不给人上课 |
[14:42] | Oh Oh, okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[14:47] | Oh. You have a little, uh, on your… | 你衣服上有点 |
[14:54] | I’m baking cherry pie Excuse me. | 我在做樱桃派抱歉 |
[15:05] | What happened to maintaining a low profile? | 你这样怎么保持低调 |
[15:09] | You keep being rude to everybody, | 你对每个人都那么倨傲无礼 |
[15:10] | they’re gonna start whispering about us. | 他们一定会说我们的闲话 |
[15:13] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[15:14] | We do want to fit in. | 我们得和人们打成一片 |
[15:24] | Lynette, check it out. | 勒奈特 快看 |
[15:29] | Jason’s mouth | 贾森的嘴巴 |
[15:34] | Stu, isn’t that the new video conference setup? | 斯图 那不是最新的视频会议装置吗 |
[15:36] | Yeah Isn’t the resolution fantastic? | 对 效果很棒吧 |
[15:44] | Hey, Nina | 妮娜 |
[15:46] | Uh, about tomorrow morning. | 关于明天早上 |
[15:50] | You know how the first hour of | 你知道 晨会的第一个钟头 |
[15:52] | the morning meeting is always so slow? | 进度总是很慢 |
[15:54] | ‘Cause I’ve got this thing. | 我手头有点急事 |
[15:55] | Good god, this is not about your kids again, is it? | 天哪 不会又是你的孩子吧 |
[16:00] | I know, I promised I wouldn’t do this, | 我明白 我保证过不会这样 |
[16:02] | but Parker really needs me to be there | 但是帕克真的很需要我 |
[16:04] | on his first day of kindergarden | 陪伴他度过上幼儿园的第一天 |
[16:07] | He’s so freaked out I can’t be there. | 他根本接受不了我不去 |
[16:08] | I’m sorry How is this my problem? | 抱歉 这怎么成了我的问题 |
[16:12] | Because we can’t escape the fact that I have kids. | 因为现实是我有孩子 |
[16:15] | I love my job, but to be fair, | 我爱我的工作 但公平些 |
[16:17] | there’s gotta be some balance. | 总得在工作和生活之间寻求平衡 |
[16:19] | Okay, how about the people that don’t have the kids? | 好啊 那没孩子的人怎么办 |
[16:23] | Did you ever consider that they might need | 你有没有想过他们也需要 |
[16:24] | a little more balance in their lives, hmm? | 在生活里平衡一下 |
[16:26] | Like, maybe they want to go see a matinee | 比如说 他们也许想去看日场电影 |
[16:28] | or perhaps they want to come in a little late | 或者一夜狂欢过后 |
[16:30] | after a big crazy night out | 第二天想晚点上班 |
[16:31] | or maybe they just want to get a hair cut, | 或者 只不过是想去理个发 |
[16:34] | which I, myself, have not been able to do for two months. | 我自己已经两个月没能抽时间去理发了 |
[16:37] | So, no, this is about | 所以不行 问题是 |
[16:38] | fairness to the people who are childless by choice, okay? | 这对于没孩子的人是否公平 |
[16:43] | Okay Good point | 好 说得好 |
[16:50] | And I’m sorry about your hair. | 为你的头发感到难过 |
[16:52] | I can see why you’re upset | 难怪你总是那么不高兴 |
[16:58] | Open wide | 张大嘴 |
[16:58] | Not now, Stu | 现在别闹 斯图 |
[17:03] | Hang on a sec. | 等等 |
[17:05] | I don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[17:07] | This system is gonna let mommy | 这个东西能让妈妈 |
[17:09] | be with you on your first day of school. | 陪你度过上学的第一天 |
[17:14] | The resolution is fantastic. | 效果非常棒 |
[17:24] | The next day, | 第二天 |
[17:25] | Gabrielle decided to cheer herself up | 加布丽尔决定再去 |
[17:28] | with another round of window shopping. | “逛商店”来排遣烦恼 |
[17:35] | But this time, she was taken a back | 但这次她被正在上演的一幕 |
[17:38] | by what was on display. | 吓了一跳 |
[18:53] | – Mrs. Tillman – Mr Delfino. | -蒂尔曼太太 -德尔非诺先生 |
[18:56] | I, uh, heard you were back from the hospital, | 听说你出院了 |
[18:58] | so I brought you these. | 所以带了这个给你 |
[19:00] | Oh, I can’t tell you | 我都记不得 |
[19:02] | how long it’s been since I got flowers from a handsome man. | 上次收到英俊男人送的花是什么时侯了 |
[19:04] | I mean, I could, | 我是说 我能接受你的好意 |
[19:06] | but I don’t want your pity. | 但我不需要同情 |
[19:12] | Where are you off to? | 你要去哪里 |
[19:13] | I’m going back to Utah for a few weeks | 我打算回犹他州过几个星期 |
[19:16] | The recuperation’s taking longer than the doctors anticipated. | 恢复期比医生预料的要长 |
[19:19] | Speaking of my attack, | 说到我受袭的事 |
[19:21] | have they caught young Zachary yet? | 他们有没有抓到小扎克啊 |
[19:24] | No, actually, that’s why I’m here | 没有 其实我来正是为了这个 |
[19:27] | So the flowers were just a ruse. Figures. | 所以这些花不过是个幌子明白了 |
[19:30] | I’m trying to find Zach before he gets in any more trouble. | 我想趁扎克还没惹出更多麻烦赶紧找到他 |
[19:33] | Do you know any friends that he might have, | 你知道他有什么朋友吗 |
[19:35] | anywhere he might be holed up? | 可能会藏在哪里 |
[19:37] | I know you were close to him | 我知道你跟他比较亲近 |
[19:38] | Funny thing, since he beat me | 真是可笑 自从他打了我 |
[19:41] | and threw me down the stairs, | 把我从楼梯上推下来之后 |
[19:41] | we just don’t stay in touch like we should. | 我们之间的联系也就断了 |
[19:46] | Since when do you care so much about Zach Young? | 你从什么时侯起这么关心扎克·杨了 |
[19:49] | It’s complicated | 情况很复杂 |
[19:51] | I’ll bet | 我看也是 |
[19:54] | I’m sure he’s out there somewhere trying to find his father, | 他一定是躲在某处想找到他父亲 |
[19:58] | which I trust you made impossible. | 不过我想你已经把他杀了 |
[20:02] | No, I let Paul go. | 不 我把保罗放了 |
[20:04] | I couldn’t go through with it. | 我过不了我自己这关 |
[20:08] | That was a mistake. | 大错特错 |
[20:11] | He will spend the rest of his life running from the police. | 他的下半生都要东躲西藏 |
[20:13] | I think that’s punishment enough | 我想这惩罚已经够了 |
[20:16] | Zach is the only connection that Paul has with his dead wife | 扎克是保罗与他死去的妻子唯一的联系 |
[20:20] | At some point, he will run back here looking for him | 总有一天 他会回来这里找他 |
[20:26] | I don’t like to be negative, | 我不是打击你 |
[20:28] | but you really should have killed him | 不过 你真的应该杀了他 |
[20:41] | At the risk of ruining a lovely evening, | 我不想毁了这个美好的夜晚 |
[20:43] | I have some unpleasant news. | 但我有一些不快的消息宣布 |
[20:47] | The police dug up your father today | 今天警察把你们父亲挖了出来 |
[20:51] | – What? – Why? | -什么 -为什么 |
[20:53] | Well, apparently, they want to do an autopsy | 很明显他们想做个尸检 |
[20:56] | They don’t think that he had a heart attack. | 他们认为他不是心脏病发作 |
[20:58] | They think that somebody was poisoning him. | 认为某个人对他下毒 |
[21:00] | Who would have poisoned daddy? | 谁会给爸爸下毒 |
[21:02] | Well, apparently, I’m a suspect. | 很明显我是嫌疑人 |
[21:08] | Well, they always look at spouses first | 他们总是首先怀疑配偶 |
[21:10] | It has something to do with statistics | 统计数字显示的 |
[21:13] | It’s just a formality. I’ll be cleared in no time | 只是例行公事 我很快会恢复清白 |
[21:18] | Would you two please stop looking at me like that? | 拜托你们两个不要这样盯着我好不好 |
[21:20] | Obviously, I did not kill your father | 很明显我没有杀你们的父亲 |
[21:22] | I loved him deeply | 我深深地爱着他 |
[21:24] | Yeah, but you and dad had a lot of problems. | 是的 可是你和爸爸之间有很多问题 |
[21:26] | Everyone knows that | 人人都知道 |
[21:27] | Yes, we had issues, but I would never have hurt him | 我们之间的确有问题 但我永远不会伤害他 |
[21:30] | What about the night daddy had | 爸爸心脏病第二次发作的 |
[21:31] | his second heart attack? | 那天晚上是怎么回事呢 |
[21:32] | You must have loved him a lot to make the bed | 你要先铺好床 |
[21:34] | before taking him to the hospital. | 才肯送他去医院 你可真爱他 |
[21:36] | I was in shock, Danielle. You know that. | 我当时吓坏了 丹妮尔 你明白的 |
[21:41] | Andrew, surely you don’t think I murdered your father | 安德鲁 你一定不会认为我谋杀了你父亲吧 |
[21:45] | I know you didn’t. | 我知道你没有 |
[21:47] | You’re not capable of murder | 你不可能杀人 |
[21:49] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[21:50] | That wasn’t a compliment | 这可算不上称赞 |
[21:53] | It takes guts to kill somebody. | 杀人也要胆子的 |
[22:00] | Thank you so much for changing your mind about helping me | 谢谢你改主意来帮我 |
[22:02] | I really appreciate it | 我真的很感激 |
[22:04] | I’m happy to help… | 我很乐意能帮忙 |
[22:06] | and I’m sorry if I seemed rude before | 我很抱歉之前那么无礼 |
[22:10] | I was having a bad day. | 我今天过得糟透了 |
[22:18] | That’s good. | 很不错 |
[22:19] | That’s really good. | 真的很好 |
[22:21] | You might want to lay off the pedal. | 可能不踩踏板比较好 |
[22:24] | Really? | 真的 |
[22:25] | Oh, I thought it made it sound more professional | 我还以为那样听起来更专业 |
[22:28] | It doesn’t | 并没有 |
[22:35] | Boy, your son really likes to play his hip-hop music loud. | 你儿子真的很喜欢把嘻哈音乐开很大声 |
[22:39] | The good news is it drowns out the sound of the dryer. | 好处是这声音能盖住烘干机 |
[22:46] | Arch your fingers, Susan | 苏珊 手指要拱起 |
[23:13] | Hi. I’m sorry to interrupt. | 嗨 抱歉打断你们 |
[23:15] | I knocked, but I guess you guys didn’t hear me. | 我敲门了 但我猜你们没听见 |
[23:17] | No, we heard you. | 我们听见了 |
[23:18] | We were just hoping that who ever it was would go away. | 我们只是希望那人能自己走开 |
[23:22] | I’m still hoping that’ll happen | 我现在还是这么想的 |
[23:24] | What’s up, mom? | 妈妈 什么事 |
[23:26] | Well, I have good news | 我有个好消息 |
[23:28] | Um, I’ve been taking piano lessons with Betty Applewhite, | 我开始跟贝蒂·爱波怀特学钢琴了 |
[23:30] | and, uh, well, I just thought maybe I could join you guys. | 我想我或许能加入你们 |
[23:34] | You know, like a trio Doesn’t that sound fun? | 就像三人组很有意思吧 |
[23:37] | I don’t do trios, but thanks anyway. | 我不玩三人组 不过谢谢 |
[23:41] | Well, I don’t mean to be technical here, | 我不想这么古板 |
[23:42] | but this show, | 不过这个秀 |
[23:44] | I mean, it really is supposed to be a family thing, | 我想应该是个家庭活动 |
[23:46] | and I hate to point out you’re not family | 不好意思 你终归是外人 |
[23:49] | No, but I have talent, | 我不是 不过我很有天份 |
[23:51] | and to most audiences, talent trumps family | 对于大多数听众而言 天份胜过血亲关系 |
[23:54] | Well, what makes you so sure I don’t have talent? | 你怎么就能肯定 我没天份呢 |
[23:58] | Hmm, just a hunch. | 嗯 直觉而已 |
[24:02] | Yeah, well, we’ve both seen your talent, | 好吧 我们都看得到你的天份 |
[24:04] | which is a nice way of telling you | 另外 婉转地提醒你 |
[24:05] | why don’t you put some curtains on your bedroom window? | 给你的卧室挂块窗帘吧 |
[24:07] | – Guys. – Oh, come on, be honest. | -大家 -拜托 坦白点 |
[24:09] | You didn’t want any part of this | 在发现我参加之前 |
[24:10] | until you found out that I was involved. | 你压根也没有参与的意思 |
[24:12] | – That is so not true! – Oh, yes, it is. | -不是这样的 -是的 |
[24:14] | It burns you that your own daughter picked me over you | 你的女儿选了我而不是你 让你气恼不已 |
[24:18] | She did not pick you | 她没选你 |
[24:19] | It just didn’t occur to her that I would agree to do it. | 她只是没想到我能同意帮忙 |
[24:21] | Well, now she knows, | 这下她知道了 |
[24:23] | and if she had it to do over again, she’d pick me | 如果再选一次 她肯定选我 |
[24:24] | No, she wouldn’t. | 不 她不会的 |
[24:26] | Well, why don’t we put it to a test? | 为什么我们不试试 |
[24:28] | Julie, who would you rather have play with you? | 朱莉 你愿意跟谁一起演出 |
[24:30] | – Oh, no, no, no, no. – No, it’s okay, honey | -别 别这样 -亲爱的 没关系 |
[24:32] | Who do you want to be with you | 在家庭才艺秀上 |
[24:34] | in the family talent show? | 你希望跟谁一起演出 |
[24:36] | Yes, who do you want with you | 是的 你想跟谁一起 |
[24:38] | in front of all of those people? | 站在那些观众面前 |
[24:41] | And remember, it’s a church. | 还有那可是教堂 |
[24:42] | They are going to be judging you | 他们会对你说三道四的 |
[24:47] | Ohh… Okay. | 好 |
[24:50] | Well, first of all, you both suck, | 首先 你们都不怎么样 |
[24:52] | but if I had to choose… | 但一定要选的话 |
[24:57] | I guess I’d pick my mom. | 我想我会选我老妈 |
[25:01] | Sorry, Edie. | 对不起 伊迪 |
[25:02] | Fair enough | 明摆着 |
[25:05] | I’d like my pitch pipe back, please. | 请把我的定音管还给我 |
[25:14] | It was you, wasn’t it? | 是你干的吧 |
[25:16] | Hello, John. | 约翰 你好 |
[25:17] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[25:18] | One of the neighbors saw an Aston Martin driving away, | 有邻居看到一辆阿斯顿马丁开过去 |
[25:22] | and what do you know? | 你都知道什么 |
[25:23] | Well, someone had to tend to the yard. | 有人原本该好好打理院子 |
[25:25] | You were busy elsewhere | 但你却在别处忙着呢 |
[25:28] | You saw us? | 你看到我们了 |
[25:29] | Yes, and I have to say she’s old enough to be your mother. | 没错 我得说她老得够当你妈了 |
[25:32] | Hell, she’s old enough to be my mother. | 见鬼 她都能当我妈了 |
[25:34] | Joan’s only 41 | 琼才41岁 |
[25:35] | Joan?! | 琼 |
[25:36] | You’re calling her Joan?! | 你叫她琼 |
[25:37] | Why shouldn’t I? She’s my friend. | 我为什么不能 她是我朋友 |
[25:39] | I know your friends, | 我认识你的朋友们 |
[25:40] | and I have a hunch you don’t do to your friends | 而且 我觉得你不会那么对你朋友 |
[25:41] | what I saw you doing to that wrinkly old lady | 做那些你对那个老女人做的事 |
[25:44] | Okay, so you caught me doing it with somebody else. | 好吧 就算被你抓到我这样了 |
[25:47] | What’s the big deal? | 那有什么大不了的 |
[25:48] | You’re supposed to be in love with me. | 你爱的应该是我 |
[25:50] | What? | 什么 |
[25:51] | How many times did you say it? | 你这么说过多少次 |
[25:52] | How many times did you whisper in my ear, | 多少次你在我耳边喃喃的说 |
[25:54] | “you’re the only woman I’ll ever love?” | “你是我的唯一” |
[25:55] | I don’t know A bunch. | 我不知道 蛮多次的 |
[25:57] | So were you lying to me? | 所以你都是骗我的 |
[25:58] | Were you just trying to get me into bed? | 你只是为了把我搞上床 |
[25:59] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[26:01] | I loved you, but we broke up. | 我爱过你 但我们分手了 |
[26:03] | Yeah, like five minutes ago! | 没错 五分钟前 |
[26:05] | Haven’t you ever heard of a mourning period? | 难道你不知道什么叫哀悼期吗 |
[26:07] | I know it seems quick, | 我知道 看起来挺快的 |
[26:09] | but I have feelings for her… | 但我确实对她有感觉 |
[26:11] | In fact, I think I may be in love with her. | 事实上 我想我可能爱上她了 |
[26:18] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[26:19] | What’s the matter? Is it the baby? | 怎么了 是孩子吗 |
[26:21] | No | 不是 |
[26:24] | Oh, no, no It’s me. | 不 不 是我 |
[26:28] | . I am beyond stupid. | 我太愚蠢了 |
[26:32] | You’re not stupid | 你不蠢 |
[26:33] | Oh, no, I am. | 不 我很蠢 |
[26:35] | Yesterday, I was still fantasizing | 昨天我还在幻想 |
[26:37] | that it could work with you, | 也许可以跟你在一起 |
[26:39] | that a one-bedroom apartment might be cozy. | 单卧室的小公寓也蛮温馨的 |
[26:42] | Mrs. Solis, please | 索利斯太太 别这样 |
[26:43] | Oh, my god I almost left my husband | 天啊 我差点为了一个 |
[26:46] | for someone who calls me Mrs Solis. | 叫我索利斯太太的人离开我丈夫 |
[26:55] | So are you upset because you want to get back together? | 那现在是因为你想复合 所以难过吗 |
[26:58] | Because I can break up with Joan | 我可以跟琼分手 |
[27:03] | That’s okay, sweetie I’m good | 没事 亲爱的 我很好 |
[27:15] | So this is it for us? | 那我们就这样了 |
[27:18] | Because I really feel like we should end it better than this. | 我真觉得我们不该这么结束 |
[27:21] | Actually, John, | 事实上 约翰 |
[27:22] | given how stupid both of us have been, | 考虑到我们之前的愚蠢 |
[27:25] | this is an entirely appropriate ending | 这绝对是个完美结局 |
[27:42] | Mrs. Van De Kamp | 范德坎普太太 |
[27:44] | What can I do for you? | 我能帮你做什么 |
[27:45] | I would like to submit myself to a lie detector test | 我想做一次测谎测试 |
[27:48] | to eliminate any uncertainty | 来彻底消除 |
[27:49] | about what happened with my husband. | 关于我和我丈夫的一些不实传闻 |
[27:51] | Are you sure you don’t want a lawyer present? | 你确定不想让律师在场 |
[27:53] | I’ll waive all that. | 不需要 |
[27:54] | My only stipulation is that I want my children | 我唯一的要求就是希望我的孩子们 |
[27:57] | to be able to see me answer the questions | 能够看我回答 |
[28:00] | I think we can accommodate you | 我想这没问题 |
[28:03] | Is your name Bree Van De Kamp? | 你的名字是布里·范德坎普吗 |
[28:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:07] | Were you married to Rex Van De Kamp? | 你嫁给了雷克斯·范德坎普吗 |
[28:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:12] | Did you and your husband temporarily separate last year? | 你在去年跟你丈夫暂时分居了吗 |
[28:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:16] | Did you kill your husband? | 是你杀了你丈夫吗 |
[28:18] | No | 不是 |
[28:24] | Do you know a man named George Williams? | 你认识一个叫乔治·威廉姆斯的男人吗 |
[28:29] | Yes. | 认识 |
[28:30] | During your separation from your husband, | 在你跟你丈夫分居期间 |
[28:32] | did you have a relationship with Mr Williams? | 是否跟威廉姆斯先生在交往 |
[28:35] | What does that have to do with anything? | 问这个干嘛 |
[28:38] | Just yes or no responses, please | 请回答 是或者不是即可 |
[28:40] | Well, I’m not gonna respond to something | 我不会回答 |
[28:42] | that’s none of your business. | 这事轮不到你们管 |
[28:45] | Mrs. Van De Kamp, | 范德坎普太太 |
[28:47] | if you want us to take this polygraph seriously, | 如果你希望我们认真对待测谎结果 |
[28:49] | answer the questions we ask, okay? | 请务必回答我们提出的每个问题 好吗 |
[28:56] | Who’s George Williams? | 乔治·威廉姆斯是谁 |
[28:57] | He’s our pharmacist. | 他是我们的药剂师 |
[29:00] | During your separation, | 在你们分居期间 |
[29:01] | did you have a relationship with Mr Williams? | 你是否跟威廉姆斯先生交往 |
[29:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:07] | Are you in love with Mr Williams? | 你爱威廉姆斯先生吗 |
[29:10] | What? | 什么 |
[29:11] | Are you in love with Mr Williams? | 你爱威廉姆斯先生吗 |
[29:14] | No | 不 |
[29:21] | Um, I was thinking of something else just then, | 我刚才走神了 |
[29:24] | so why don’t you ask me the question again? | 你能再问我一次这个问题吗 |
[29:28] | Are you in love with Mr Williams? | 你爱威廉姆斯先生吗 |
[29:30] | No | 不 |
[29:37] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[29:40] | Yeah, I saw it | 是 我看到了 |
[29:55] | Hello, Susan. | 苏珊 你好 |
[29:57] | Are you ready for your lesson? | 你准备好上课了吗 |
[29:59] | Yep, I am | 是的 |
[30:00] | I think I’m going to make another push for using that pedal. | 我想我要再好好练练踏板 |
[30:03] | I think it adds grandeur. | 我觉得那能增添气势 |
[30:07] | I want to talk to you! | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[30:09] | I’m busy now | 我现在很忙 |
[30:10] | I cannot believe | 我真不敢相信 |
[30:11] | you kicked Edie out of Julie’s performance! | 你逼伊迪退出朱莉的演出 |
[30:14] | I did not kick Edie out | 我没逼她退出 |
[30:16] | Julie made that call. | 是朱莉做的决定 |
[30:17] | Because you played the mom card. | 那是因为你亮出了妈妈牌 |
[30:19] | Well, it is a family recital, | 好吧 那是个家庭演奏会 |
[30:21] | and Edie is not family | 伊迪不算家人 |
[30:22] | One day, she could be | 总有一天她会是的 |
[30:23] | Ohh, don’t even joke like that. | 哦 别搞笑了 |
[30:25] | How about your plumber, slushy convicted murderer, huh? | 那你那个谋杀犯水管工呢 |
[30:29] | He seems to keep popping up at “family” events. | 他貌似一直都出现在“家庭”活动里 |
[30:31] | It was not murder, it was manslaughter, | 那不是谋杀 是误杀 |
[30:33] | and that’s totally different. | 而且完全不是一回事 |
[30:35] | Mike and I aren’t even living together, | 麦克和我甚至没有生活在一起 |
[30:36] | and he cares about Julie. | 他很关心朱莉 |
[30:37] | Well, so does Edie, huh? | 伊迪也是啊 |
[30:38] | She was really looking forward to performing with Julie. | 她真的很期待跟朱莉一起演出 |
[30:41] | If you think Edie Britt | 如果你认为伊迪·布利特 |
[30:43] | cares about anybody other than herself, | 关心别人胜过自己的话 |
[30:44] | you are living in a fool’s paradise. | 那你真是活在傻瓜天堂里 |
[30:46] | You don’t know her the way I do, | 我比你更了解她 |
[30:48] | and the only reason she’s interested in Julie | 她对朱莉感兴趣的唯一原因 |
[30:50] | is to mess with my head. | 就是为了让我抓狂 |
[30:54] | Hey, that’s both crazy and self-absorbed. | 嘿 这真是疯狂兼自以为是 |
[30:56] | That’s a twofer! Way to go! | 一石二鸟啊 真有你的 |
[31:01] | Whether you choose to believe it or not, | 不管你信不信 |
[31:03] | they’re both great together, | 她们俩处得很好 |
[31:05] | and if you don’t believe me, ask Julie | 如果你不信我 去问问朱莉 |
[31:18] | I’m sorry you had to witness that. | 我很抱歉让你看到这些 |
[31:23] | Oh, that’s okay, honey | 没关系 亲爱的 |
[31:25] | I have lived my share of family knock-down drag-outs. | 我也跟我家人磕磕绊绊的 |
[31:29] | Well, I hope it wasn’t as ugly as me and Karl | 我希望那不会像我跟卡尔这样 |
[31:32] | You’d be surprised | 比那厉害多了 |
[31:34] | Parker, honey, can you hear me? | 帕克 亲爱的 你听见了吗 |
[31:37] | Tom, why isn’t he talking? | 汤姆 为什么他不说话 |
[31:39] | Um, honey, there are a lot of kids here | 亲爱的 这有很多孩子 |
[31:41] | He’s a little stressed. | 他有点紧张 |
[31:42] | – Parker, say hi, say hi – Mommy? | -帕克 问好 问好 -妈妈 |
[31:44] | Oh, hey, honey, this is so exciting | 嘿 亲爱的 这太令人兴奋了 |
[31:48] | Your first day of school. | 你第一天上学 |
[31:50] | You’re going to make so many friends | 你会交到很多朋友的 |
[31:52] | Lynette, staff meeting, now | 勒奈特 员工会议 现在 |
[31:55] | Uh, right, yeah. I’m going to be right there | 好 我马上到 |
[31:58] | Now Now, now, now! | 现在 立刻 马上 快 |
[32:02] | Stu, this coffee, it’s cold | 斯图 这杯咖啡凉了 |
[32:05] | Honey, I’m going to be right back | 亲爱的 我马上回来 |
[32:07] | Mommy? Where are you going? | 妈妈 你在哪 |
[32:09] | Right back. | 马上回来 |
[32:11] | Mommy, come back! | 妈妈 回来 |
[32:14] | Okay, let’s turn to page five. | 好了 我们翻到第五页 |
[32:17] | Damn. I forgot my prospectus | 该死 我忘拿我的计划书了 |
[32:19] | Any extra copies? | 还有多余的副本吗 |
[32:20] | No? Oh, I’ll be right back. | 没有吧 我马上回来 |
[32:25] | Hi, I’m back How’s he doing? | 嗨 我回来了 他怎么样 |
[32:27] | Um, um, honey, he s upset, | 亲爱的 他不太开心 |
[32:29] | because he wanted to show you his cubby | 因为他想向你展示他的小柜子 |
[32:31] | You left | 但你离开了 |
[32:31] | Oh, honey, I’m here. I’m here. | 宝贝 我来了 我在这 |
[32:33] | You can show me your cubby now | 你现在可以给我看了 |
[32:35] | Nina found extra copies. | 妮娜找到多余的副本了 |
[32:36] | She wants you back now. | 她要你马上回去 |
[32:38] | Okay. I’ll be back in two seconds for you. | 好的 我两秒钟之后就回来 |
[32:41] | Mommy! Mommy! Don’t go! | 妈妈 妈妈 别走 |
[32:44] | So the big issue here is second-quarter billing. | 所以这最大的问题就是第二季度的账目 |
[32:48] | – Where are you going? – Ladies’ room. | -你要去哪 -洗手间 |
[32:50] | – No. – Nina, nature is calling. | -不 -妮娜 人有三急 |
[32:52] | Lynette, hold it for ten minutes. | 勒奈特 忍耐十分钟 |
[32:54] | We have to get through this. | 我们得把这个完成 |
[33:05] | What I’d like to do is trade out the invoicing structure | 我想要做的是搞定税票解构 |
[33:08] | Let’s take a look at our graphs on page ten, please | 请让我们一起看看第十页的图表 |
[33:12] | Lynette had been struggling to balance | 勒奈特在家庭与事业间 |
[33:14] | her career and her family. | 挣扎平衡 |
[33:17] | She finally saw | 她终于发现了 |
[33:18] | an opportunity to tip the scales in her favor. | 一个扭转局面的机会 |
[33:23] | Instead of badgering clients with invoices on the shorter term campaigns, | 在短期促销方面 为了不麻烦有发票的客户 |
[33:26] | I say we bill on delivery | 我建议采取货到付款的方式 |
[33:28] | Yes! | 对啊 |
[33:30] | Bill on delivery, yes! | 货到付款 真不错 |
[33:33] | Are you having a seizure? | 你抽筋了吗 |
[33:35] | No, no, I’m just… I’m very excited | 不 没 我只是觉得很兴奋 |
[33:38] | It’s a really good plan | 真是个好主意 |
[33:41] | Yeah, mmm. | 太棒了 |
[33:43] | Now, what happened on the Burman account | 现在缅甸客户的问题就是 |
[33:45] | is that they were sent duplicate bills | 会计部的蒂娜和罗恩 |
[33:47] | by Tina and Ron in accounting | 给他们发了两次账单 |
[33:50] | and I’m not pointing any fingers, | 我不是存心刁难 |
[33:51] | but Tina, Ron, about walking in and | 但是蒂娜罗恩既然干这行 |
[33:54] | seeing all my lines lit up with disgrunt led… | 我的规矩也说得很清楚 |
[33:56] | Aah! Ohh! Hot! Hot! | 啊 烫 烫死了 |
[34:00] | Help. | 帮帮忙 |
[34:01] | Stu! Aah! Aah! | 斯图 啊 啊 |
[34:04] | And that’s why we packed you extra cookies | 这就是为什么我们让你多带些曲奇 |
[34:06] | so you could share with all your new friends, | 这样你就可以跟你的新朋友一起分享了 |
[34:08] | remember? | 记得吗 |
[34:09] | I think we’re good to go now, honey. | 我们该说拜拜了 亲爱的 |
[34:12] | You’re going to be great, Parker. | 帕克 你是最棒的 |
[34:14] | I love you | 我爱你 |
[34:15] | I love you, too, mommy. | 妈妈 我也爱你 |
[34:33] | Bree, hi. What can I do for you? | 布里 你好 我能为你做点什么 |
[34:35] | Well, for starters, you can help me prove to the police | 首先 你能帮我向警察证明 |
[34:37] | that we didn’t conspire to kill my husband | 我们没有合谋杀死我丈夫 |
[34:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:42] | So because of the anomalies in Rex’s blood, | 因为雷克斯的血液检查有异常 |
[34:44] | the police started to wonder if I’d been poisoning Rex. | 所以警察开始怀疑是我谋杀了雷克斯 |
[34:47] | That’s absurd | 太荒谬了 |
[34:48] | Lots of things can cause high potassium levels… | 很多情况都会引发血钾过高 |
[34:50] | renal failure, low sodium. | 比如肾衰竭 低钠什么的 |
[34:51] | Well, that’s why I took the polygraph, | 所以我去做测谎 |
[34:53] | to prove to them that I was innocent. | 证明我是无辜的 |
[34:55] | Obviously, you passed. | 很明显你通过了 |
[34:58] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[35:00] | Well, I think the police now have a different theory, | 我想警察现在有另一种推测 |
[35:02] | which is if I wasn’t poisoning Rex on my own, | 如果我没有亲手下毒 |
[35:05] | then maybe you were helping me | 可能是你帮我下毒 |
[35:10] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑 |
[35:11] | No, that’s why I need you to take the polygraph, too. | 没有 所以我需要你也去做测谎 |
[35:16] | W-what? | 什么 |
[35:17] | It’s the quickest way to prove to the police that they’re wrong. | 这是向警察证明他们错了的最快方式 |
[35:20] | I-I don’t understand. We’re just friends. | 我不明白 我们只是朋友 |
[35:23] | Why would the police assume | 为什么警察会认为 |
[35:24] | that people in a platonic relationship | 一段柏拉图式的关系 |
[35:26] | would want to murder someone? | 会让人产生谋杀的念头呢 |
[35:33] | Um, during the test, | 测试的时侯 |
[35:34] | they asked me some questions about you and, um, us | 他们问了我一些关于你以及我们的问题 |
[35:39] | and whether we had a relationship | 问我们是否交往过 |
[35:40] | and I said yes, because it’s true | 我说是的 因为这确实发生过 |
[35:43] | And then they asked me something else, | 接着他们问了我点别的 |
[35:46] | something I hadn’t considered | 一些我从没想过的问题 |
[35:49] | Which was? | 是什么 |
[35:51] | They asked me if I loved you. | 他们问我是否爱你 |
[35:56] | What did you say? | 你怎么回答的 |
[35:59] | I said no. | 我说我不爱你 |
[36:03] | But according to the polygraph, | 不过根据测谎仪的反馈 |
[36:05] | that wasn’t exactly true. | 那可能不是真的 |
[36:11] | Well, I don’t… I don’t know if that means anything | 我不 我不明白那意味着什么 |
[36:14] | Polygraphs aren’t completely reliable. | 测谎仪不完全可靠 |
[36:17] | I think perhaps the machine picked up on something, | 我想可能机器捕捉到了一些 |
[36:21] | something that I wasn’t aware of. | 我没意识到的东西 |
[36:29] | What’s why I need you to take the test | 这就是为什么我需要你去参加测试 |
[36:31] | and answer the detective’s questions, | 回答警探的一些问题 |
[36:32] | because I’m not going to know exactly how I feel | 因为如果这件事不解决 |
[36:35] | until we put this behind us, | 我就无法确切地知道自己对你的感受 |
[36:36] | but then, once we do | 一旦过去了 我们… |
[36:37] | We can move on. | 我们就能继续 |
[36:46] | Can those chicorelli sisters dance or what? | 那些奇克瑞利姐妹也能跳成这样吗 |
[36:49] | Wow, look out, Broadway! | 百老汇 要当心咯 |
[36:51] | Now don’t forget that we will have cookies and juice | 别忘了 我们在地下室准备了曲奇和果汁 |
[36:54] | set up in the basement after we’re done here. | 这里结束后 欢迎大家去享用 |
[36:56] | We want to see you all there | 我们希望所有人都能去 |
[36:58] | And for our next act, | 我们的下一个节目 |
[36:59] | Please welcome the musical stylings | 欢迎朱莉和苏珊·梅尔 |
[37:01] | of Julie and Susan Mayer | 带来的音乐合奏 |
[37:32] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[37:34] | Oh, um, I’m just gonna need a couple of seconds, | 我需要一小会 |
[37:37] | so feel free to pray | 大家先祈祷吧 |
[37:43] | Edie, the other day when I saw you making music with my family, | 伊迪 那天我看到你和我家人一起演奏 |
[37:46] | I got a little jealous and I went a little crazy | 我被嫉妒冲昏了头 |
[37:48] | and I pushed you out. | 把你挤出去了 |
[37:51] | Seeing you sitting here today, | 看到你今天坐在这里 |
[37:54] | Well, I can see how much you care about Julie, | 我能看到你有多在乎朱莉 |
[37:58] | and she comes first, | 应该以她为重 |
[38:01] | and it should be you up there playing with her, not me. | 应该是你跟她一起演出而不是我 |
[38:06] | So I’m sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[38:07] | Thank you, Susan | 谢谢 苏珊 |
[38:16] | How convenient that you decided this | 你的决定可真容易啊 |
[38:18] | after I showed up without my guitar. | 尤其是在我没带吉他的情况下 |
[38:22] | Well, like I said, I’m sorry. | 所以就像我说的 我很抱歉 |
[38:25] | I wish it could be you up there. | 我真希望你能在那上面 |
[38:27] | You know, I play piano. | 你知道吗 我会弹钢琴 |
[38:32] | And so let’s all welcome Julie Mayer | 那么 让我们欢迎朱莉·梅尔 |
[38:34] | and her aunt Edie. | 和她的阿姨伊迪 |
[38:42] | You did a good thing. | 你做得好 |
[38:45] | Yeah, well, I tried. | 至少我尽力了 |
[39:11] | Yeah, well, give me a break. | 让我喘口气 |
[39:13] | This thing has, like, 90 flats in it. | 这东西就像有90个音在里面 |
[39:17] | Poor Julie | 可怜的朱莉 |
[39:18] | Stop it. You’re loving this | 得了吧 你不知道多高兴 |
[39:22] | No, not at all. | 不 怎么可能 |
[39:47] | So they said you needed to see me | 他们说你要见我 |
[39:51] | What is it? What’s goin’ on? | 什么事 怎么了 |
[39:57] | Um, I’ve been thinking… | 我一直在想 |
[40:01] | You know, about, um. | 你知道 关于 |
[40:04] | Everything that happened with John… | 那些跟约翰有关的事情 |
[40:07] | and… | 还有 |
[40:10] | and, um. | 和 |
[40:13] | I was really selfish and stupid | 我真的是自私又愚蠢 |
[40:23] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:27] | I really am sorry | 真的 对不起 |
[40:42] | That’s all I had to say, really. | 这就是我要说的 真的 |
[40:48] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[40:50] | That is the best anniversary gift | 这是你给过我的 |
[40:54] | that you’ve ever given me. | 最好的结婚纪念日礼物 |
[40:57] | Really? | 真的 |
[40:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:03] | Actually, the one you gave me is really nice, too. | 事实上 这也是你给我最好的礼物 |
[41:12] | Everyone enjoys a game of make-believe now and then. | 每个人都多少喜欢玩假扮游戏 |
[41:16] | Of course, the ways in which we play can vary greatly. | 当然我们玩的方法大相径庭 |
[41:21] | Sometimes we tell ourselves | 有时我们告诉自己 |
[41:23] | work won’t interfere with our family life. | 工作不会影响我们的家庭生活 |
[41:26] | Lynette, staff meeting, now. | 勒奈特 员工会议 现在 |
[41:28] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[41:31] | Sometimes, we imagine certain relationships | 有时我们期待某段关系 |
[41:34] | to be more meaningful than they really are. | 比它实际上更有意义 |
[41:43] | Occasionally, we put on a show, | 偶而我们投入地演出 |
[41:45] | as if to convince ourselves our secrets | 就好像我们的隐瞒 |
[41:48] | aren’t really all that terrible. | 真的没有那么可怕 |
[41:52] | Yes, the game of make-believe is a simple one. | 是的 假扮游戏很简单 |
[41:57] | Did you know Rex Van De Kamp? | 你认识雷克斯·范德坎普吗 |
[41:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:01] | Did Mrs Van De Kamp ask you to poison her husband? | 范德坎普太太是否要求你给她丈夫下毒 |
[42:05] | No | 没有 |
[42:08] | Did you poison Rex Van De Kamp? | 你是否向雷克斯·范德坎普下毒 |
[42:10] | You start by lying to yourself… | 从欺骗自己开始 |
[42:13] | No | 没有 |
[42:18] | and if you can get others to believe those lies… | 如果你能让别人也相信这些谎言 |
[42:22] | you win. | 你就赢了 |