Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Why on earth would you let them finger paint before breakfast? 你怎么会让他们在早餐前画手指
[00:06] It’s my job to clean that up now, so it’s my call. 现在收拾家是我的事了 所以我说了算
[00:08] Some households reversed roles. 有的家庭 角色互换
[00:11] Let’s give this another shot. 我们重新开始
[00:12] Some old flames… 有的旧日火花…
[00:14] You want me back? 你想重归于好
[00:15] Yeah. 是的
[00:16] Were put out. 被彻底扑灭
[00:17] It has to be something you’re ingesting 问题应该出在你的食物上
[00:18] Who prepares your meals? 谁为你准备一日三餐
[00:21] I understand you’ve been having some marital problems 我明白你正面临一些婚姻问题
[00:23] And while some learn to forgive… 当有些人学会原谅…
[00:26] Deirdre got pregnant before I went to jail. 我进监狱前 黛德丽怀孕了
[00:28] Zach is your son, isn’t he? 扎克是你的儿子吗
[00:31] Yep. 是的
[00:32] Wow 是这样
[00:33] others could not bring themselves 另一些人却无法
[00:35] to forget their past. 忘记过去
[00:45] The remarkable thing about Danny Farrell 丹尼·法雷尔是个焦点人物
[00:48] was that he had only been a paperboy for six months, 他只不过当了6个月的报童
[00:52] and in that time, he had become the enemy 期间 就成了紫藤郡里
[00:55] of every woman on Wisteria Lane. 所有主妇的公敌
[00:57] If there was a puddle on someone’s property… 如果谁家门前有个水坑
[01:02] he found it. 一定被他扔中
[01:04] If a new rosebush had just been planted… 如果谁家刚种上了玫瑰丛
[01:07] he destroyed it. 一定被他毁掉
[01:12] If a cat was enjoying a moment in the sun… 如果谁家的猫正在晒日光浴
[01:17] he ended it. 一定被他赶走
[01:20] People wondered if Danny would ever change. 大家都在想丹尼尔会不会改变
[01:25] They should have talked to Susan Mayer. 他们真该跟苏珊·梅尔聊聊
[01:29] She could have told them 她会告诉他们
[01:32] Obnoxious boys tend to become obnoxious men, 可恶的男孩往往会长成可恶的男人
[01:37] Just like the one… 就像那个…
[01:41] … she had been married to. 她曾经的丈夫
[01:45] Hey! 喂
[01:47] Karl, I see you. Just stop right there. 卡尔 我看见你了 给我站住
[01:51] Hey, Susie Q 嗨 小苏苏
[01:53] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[01:55] I’m just gettin’ the paper. 出来拿报纸啊
[01:56] That’s Edie’s paper, and this is Edie’s house. 这是伊迪的报纸 伊迪的房子
[01:59] Do we have to do this now? I haven’t had my coffee yet 我们非得现在谈吗 我还没喝咖啡呢
[02:02] Did you spend the night with Edie? 你昨晚跟伊迪过夜的
[02:07] Oh, my god. 我的天啊
[02:09] Susie, just calm down 苏珊 你冷静点
[02:11] You are forbidden from ever seeing her again. 你不准再跟她见面
[02:13] Do you hear me? Forbidden! 听见没有 不准
[02:15] Were divorced You can’t tell me who I can date 我们离婚了 你无权干涉我跟谁约会
[02:18] I live on this street Your daughter lives on this street. 我就住在这条街上 你女儿也住在这条街上
[02:22] I will not have you flaunting your sexcapades in front of us. 我不准你当着我们的面炫耀你的性能力
[02:25] Sexcapades? 性能力
[02:26] Forbidden! 不准
[02:28] I would love to continue this, but it’s time for breakfast, 我很想继续聊 但早餐时间到了
[02:31] And Edie is making me a frittata. 伊迪给我做了蛋饼
[02:33] Oh! Well, I just bet she is 她可真行
[02:43] Mrs. Mayer, I gotta talk to you. 梅尔太太 我得跟你谈谈
[02:45] Oh, now is not a good time, Danny. 现在不行 丹尼
[02:47] You’re a month behind in your payments. 你欠我一个月的报纸钱
[02:49] I’ll take care of it, I promise 我会去交的 我保证
[02:51] My dad says, if you read something and don’t pay for it 我爸爸说了 如果你光看报不给钱的话
[02:53] that’s the same as stealing. 就跟小偷没什么两样
[02:55] Hi, Ida. Can we talk about this later? 你好 艾达 我们以后再说好吗
[02:57] I just found out my ex is dating my neighbor, 我刚发现我的前夫在跟我的邻居约会
[02:59] and I’m really ticked off. 我气坏了
[03:01] Save it! I provide you a service, 得了吧 我给你提供服务
[03:03] and I deserve to be paid for that service 我就该得到报酬
[03:06] Yes, the women of Wisteria Lane 是的 紫藤郡的主妇们
[03:09] believe Danny Farrell to be the enemy. 都视丹尼·法雷尔为敌
[03:12] Deadbeat! 赖帐的
[03:18] They also believed 她们还认为
[03:20] the enemy of my enemy 敌人的敌人
[03:22] is my friend.. 就是朋友
[04:09] Beautiful lawns… 漂亮的草地
[04:11] Spacious homes… 宽敞的房子
[04:13] Happy families… 快乐的家人
[04:16] These are the hallmarks of suburbia, 这些都是住在城郊的特征
[04:19] but if you look beneath the veneer of gracious living, 但在这华美的生活背后
[04:22] you will see a battle raging… 你会看到一场蓄势待发的战争
[04:25] a battle for control. 一场掌控权的争夺战
[04:28] You see the combatants everywhere… 参战者随处可见
[04:30] engaged in their routine skirmishes… 包括玩游戏的孩子
[04:33] Get outta here! 快出去玩
[04:33] Fighting fiercely to have dominion 对当权者不满的
[04:36] over the world around them, 严重抗议者
[04:38] All the while knowing… 自始至终 他们都知道
[04:41] It’s a battle they will lose. 这是一场必输无疑的战争
[04:44] Oh, hey, honey, um, just stick that anywhere 嗨 宝贝 放在那儿就行了
[04:46] I’ll take care of it 剩下的我来
[04:48] Wow. It’s really pilin’ up. 这里都堆积如山了
[04:51] Oh, uh, don’t worry. I have a system 别担心我自有办法
[04:53] Really? 真的吗
[04:56] Yeah, every two days, I clean 对啊 每隔两天 我打扫一次
[04:58] Two days 两天
[05:00] Yeah, I let the mess accumulate for two days, 是啊 每隔两天积累的家务活
[05:03] and then I clean until it’s sparkling, and then, uh, 我一次性收拾得一尘不染
[05:05] the cycle starts all over again. 这样循环下去
[05:07] And why 可是为什么
[05:09] …have I never seen the sparkling part? 我从没见过家里一尘不染呢
[05:11] Well, because by the time you get home from work, 因为你下班回来的时候
[05:14] the boys have messed everything up again. 孩子们又把家弄乱了
[05:16] See? That’s what I would call a flaw in the system. 瞧 这就是你这个办法的漏洞
[05:20] What are you doing? 你说什么呢
[05:21] I think I’m asking you to clean the house 我在请你打扫屋子
[05:23] Really? Because it sounds to me like you’re criticizing me 真的吗 因为我听起来像是你在责怪我
[05:26] No 没有
[05:28] No, no, no, no No. 没有 没有
[05:34] I’m not saying it has to be sparkling. 我不是说非要一尘不染
[05:37] How many times did I come home to a mess 多少次我回来的时侯 家里一团糟
[05:39] and I never said a word? 而我没抱怨过一个字
[05:41] Please, don’t take this the wrong way 拜托 你别会错意
[05:42] I think you are doing a terrific job, but let’s be clear. 我觉得你做得很不错 不过 我们把话说清楚
[05:45] When you came home, it was to clutter. 过去你回家的时候 家里只不过是凌乱
[05:48] I mean, come on, this is… 拜托 现在这可是…
[05:51] more than that. 不止凌乱那么简单
[06:01] Look at him, just chatting away. 瞧瞧 他又聊起来了
[06:04] So inconsiderate 真是不称职
[06:06] Phyllis, we’ve only been waiting here for two minutes 菲利斯 我们只在这儿等了两分钟而已
[06:09] I told you when we left the house 离开家的时侯 我就跟你说
[06:11] that I needed to eat. 我得赶紧吃东西
[06:12] I have low blood sugar 我有低血糖
[06:14] Do you wanna see me keel over? 你想看着我倒在这里吗
[06:16] No… in theory 不想 理论上说
[06:18] Here you are 给您
[06:21] Thank you 谢谢
[06:24] By the way, Mrs. Van de Kamp, 对了 范德坎普太太
[06:26] I heard about your husband’s passing 您丈夫过世的事 我听说了
[06:28] I’m so sorry 我非常遗憾
[06:29] Dr. Van de kamp was one of my favorite customers, truly. 范德坎普医生是我最喜欢的顾客 真的
[06:32] That’s very sweet of you. Thank you 你这么说真好 谢谢
[06:34] I’m not just being polite, Mrs Van de Kamp. 我不只是出于礼貌 范德坎普太太
[06:36] How are you feeling? 您的心情还好吗
[06:38] Well, Mr. Pashmutti. 帕史牟提先生
[06:40] …we’re holding up as best we can under the circumstances. 值此悲痛时 我们尽全力控制自己
[06:46] I’m sorry This is, uh, Rex’s mother, Phyllis. 抱歉 这位是雷克斯的母亲菲利斯
[06:49] I’m so sorry about your son. 对你儿子的过世 我非常遗憾
[06:51] Thank you. You know, the hardest thing is to lose a child 谢谢 痛失爱子是最难受的事
[06:56] I can’t even imagine. 我甚至无法想象
[06:58] Come on, Phyllis Let’s get you something to eat. 菲利斯 我们去吃饭吧
[07:00] We had no warning. 没有任何征兆
[07:02] I was doing dishes when I got the call 接到电话的时侯我还在洗碗
[07:05] Really? 真的吗
[07:06] Phyllis, there are people waiting, so come on. 菲利斯 还有人在等呢 走吧
[07:11] – Excuse me I… – I’m so sorry, -抱歉我 -真对不起
[07:14] but my son just passed away 我儿子刚刚过世
[07:16] Oh, I’m so sorry 我非常遗憾
[07:18] Thank you I mean, 谢谢 其实
[07:19] I was telling Mr. Pashmutti here, . 我正要跟帕史牟提先生说
[07:21] My life is is over 我活不下去了
[07:26] My life is over. 我活不下去了
[07:32] – This is ridiculous, you know that? – Pen. -这太荒唐了你知道吗 -笔
[07:35] Don’t you think I have better things to do 你不觉得比起每天拿支票来这儿
[07:37] than to bring you checks every day, 我还有好多事可做吗
[07:39] Checks that I could be signing at home? 这些支票我在家里签不就行了
[07:41] This one’s dry 这支没水了
[07:43] You know, taking away my access to our account, 不让我从我们的账户里取钱
[07:45] that’s just vindictive 你这是报复
[07:47] Thank you 谢谢
[07:48] Do you know how long it takes me 你知道来这个鬼地方
[07:50] to schlep out here to this hellhole? 要花我多少时间吗
[07:51] Exactly. 确实
[07:52] It’s the only way I can guarantee you’ll come and visit me. 这是我能确保你会来看我唯一的办法
[07:54] That’s ridiculous You’re my husband I love you 这太荒谬了 你是我丈夫 我爱你
[07:57] Obviously, I would come visit 我当然会来看你的
[07:59] I thought it was obvious that when you love someone, 我本来以为 当你爱一个人时
[08:01] you wouldn’t have an affair 你当然不会有外遇
[08:02] I was wrong, wasn’t I? 但我错了 不是么
[08:03] I’m getting really tired of this song, Carlos. 这样的话我 真是听够了 卡洛斯
[08:07] Isn’t it about time you forgave me? 你也该原谅我了吧
[08:09] You want my forgiveness, you got it. 你想要我的原谅 我已经原谅你了
[08:11] My trust. 至于我的信任
[08:12] That you’re gonna have to earn …你还得加把劲
[08:14] Be careful, Carlos. Up until now, 小心点 卡洛斯 到现在为止
[08:16] I’ve been really lonely in that big bed of ours, 我都还是一个人睡在我们俩的床上
[08:18] but when you’re rude to me, it makes me wanna be not so lonely 但你要是再这么对我 我可就不是一个人了
[08:22] Comments like that 这种话
[08:23] are exactly why you’ll never again have access to my money. 就是你为什么再也无法取到我的钱的真正原因
[08:25] Why are all rich men jerks? 为什么所有的有钱人都是混蛋
[08:27] The same reason all beautiful women are bitches. 就跟为什么所有的美女都是贱货的原因一样
[08:33] So same time tomorrow? 明天同一时间
[08:35] Sure, baby 当然 宝贝
[08:42] What do you mean, you know? 你说知道 是什么意思
[08:44] I mean, I know. 我是说 我知道了
[08:47] What are you saying, that your father actually told you 你爸爸跟你说 他要跟伊迪·布利特
[08:49] he was gonna be having a one night stand with Edie Britt? 一夜情的时候 你是怎么说的
[08:52] Uh, mom, this wasn’t a one night stand 妈妈 他们不是一夜情
[08:54] He’s been going out with Ms Britt for a few months now 他跟布利特太太在一起已经好几个月了
[08:56] What? 什么
[08:57] How could you not tell me that? We share everything. 你怎么能不告诉我呢 我们无话不谈的
[09:00] That’s what we’re known for That’s our thing. 我们这么交心 事关我们俩
[09:03] Because I knew you’d wig out 因为我知道你会崩溃
[09:05] Besides, haven’t you always told me to respect people’s privacy? 再说 你不是老跟我说要尊重别人的隐私吗
[09:07] Oh, I’ve never applied that concept to your father’s sex life, 可那不包括你父亲的性生活啊
[09:09] – And you know it – Are you done? -你知道的 -说完了吗
[09:12] No! I have not even begun ripping into Edie Britt yet. 没有 我还没开始骂伊迪·布利特呢
[09:17] Oh, that peroxide vulture. 贪得无厌
[09:20] Just know as sure as I am standing here 她明知道我就在这儿
[09:22] that she went after your father just to tick me off. 她追求你老爸不过是为了惹恼我
[09:26] – Wrong again. – What? -你又错了 -哪里错了
[09:27] He asked her out. 是他追求她的
[09:29] – You lie. – It’s true -你撒谎 -是真的
[09:30] He called her for a date six months ago 六个月前他打电话约她出去
[09:32] The day after my birthday party 就在我生日晚会的第二天
[09:36] The one at the piano bar? 在钢琴酒吧举办的那一场吗
[09:38] Yeah. 是啊
[09:40] What is it? 怎么回事
[09:43] Your father just came over that day 你父亲那天过来
[09:45] and told me some stuff. 然后告诉我一些事
[09:47] You know, some stuff that I haven’t… 我还没有把这些事…
[09:50] …and can’t tell you. 我不能告诉你
[09:52] Wait Whatever happened to “we share everything”? 等等 不是说我们无话不谈吗
[09:55] Isn’t that our thing, what we’re known for? 难道不是事关我们俩吗 那我们不是很交心吗
[09:58] Um, actually, I think what we’re known for is sharing clothes 其实 我觉得我们的交心还是仅限于有衣同穿
[10:02] Yeah. I think that’s our thing. 还是这样比较好
[10:25] Why does he keep doin’ that? 他干吗老要这样做
[10:26] He knows it’s annoying. 他知道那很烦人
[10:30] He’s just trying to get to us. 他就是想要惹恼我们
[10:32] Yeah, well, it’s working. 那他算是达到目的了
[10:41] Knock it off, down there, do you hear what I’m saying?! 别在那吵了 听见了吗
[10:44] Matthew Matthew! 马修 马修
[10:49] Sit down. 坐下
[10:58] You know we don’t talk to him 我们不要理他
[11:01] That’s part of his punishment. 那是对他的惩罚
[11:04] How can you just sit here 你怎么能在那坐着
[11:05] hour after hour and listen to that? 接连不断地听着这个呢
[11:08] Well, that’s part of mine. 这是对我的惩罚
[11:27] Carlos, what is this big emergency? 卡洛斯 有什么要紧事
[11:29] I had to cancel my hair appointment with Eduardo today 我为此取消了在爱德华多那里的美发预约呢
[11:35] Baby, what is it? 宝贝 怎么啦
[11:37] I’m completely freaked out. 我彻底吓坏了
[11:40] Why? 为什么
[11:42] There’s this guy, his name’s Richie, 这里有个叫里奇的家伙
[11:46] and he’s been saying some stuff to me, 跟我说了些
[11:49] and I’m gettin’ worried. 让我很担心的话
[11:51] Honey, you and your macho pride 亲爱的 拿出你的男子气概
[11:54] Just tell him you’re flattered, but you don’t swing that way 告诉他你受宠若惊 但你不干这一套
[11:56] He’s not hitting on me, you idiot, he’s threatening me 他不是向我求爱 你个笨蛋 他是威胁我
[12:00] Really? How? 真的吗 怎么威胁
[12:02] He said he’s gonna beat me up 他说 如果我不给他一些钱
[12:04] unless I come up with some money 就要狠揍我一顿
[12:06] Well, how much money? 要多少钱
[12:08] $7,000 七千美元
[12:09] – $7,000?! – Keep your voice down -七千美元吗 -你小声点
[12:12] Why would he think you have that kind of money? 他怎么会认为你有那么多钱
[12:14] Because yesterday, in a visiting room filled with criminals, 因为昨天 在满是罪犯的探访室
[12:17] my wife referred to me as a rich man 我老婆把我称作有钱人
[12:20] Oh, right Sorry. 原来如此 抱歉
[12:23] That’s why I needed you to bring the checkbook 所以我要你带支票簿来
[12:25] He’s actually willing to take a check? 难道他要收一张支票
[12:27] No 不
[12:29] You’re gonna take the money to his girlfriend, 你得把钱带给他的女朋友
[12:32] and if she doesn’t get it by tomorrow, I’m screwed 如果到了明天她还没拿到钱 我就惨了
[12:34] Honey, I think this is a mistake 亲爱的 我想这样做不对
[12:36] If we give in to extortion, 如果我们对勒索轻易让步
[12:38] the guy’s just gonna keep coming back for more money. 这家伙以后还会来要更多的钱
[12:41] What choice do I have? 我别无选择
[12:43] You’re a strong guy. 你身强力壮
[12:44] You went to college on an athletic scholarship, for god sakes. 看在上帝份上 你还是靠运动员奖学金上的大学
[12:48] Yeah, it was for golf 是啊 可我是高尔夫运动员
[12:58] You have all my pants. 我的长裤都在你这
[13:01] Yeah, I know Come on in. 明白 进来吧
[13:05] I, uh, thought when I took my stuff back to my house 我以前把东西搬回自己房子时
[13:09] I got everything. 以为东西都拿齐了
[13:10] Oh, it’s fine. They’re in the garage 没事 我放在车库了
[13:17] So how have you been doing? 最近过得怎么样
[13:19] Good. Um… I’m, uh, good. 还好 还好
[13:25] – I got a question for you – Sure, what is it? -我有个问题想问你 -行 问吧
[13:28] – Where are we now? – Where are we? -我们现在算什么 -我们算什么
[13:31] Yeah We’re not moving in together 是啊 我们既没有同居
[13:33] and we’re not broken up, so where are we? 也没有分手 这样算什么呢
[13:40] I don’t know. 我不知道
[13:43] Since the guy who held me hostage 自从那个绑架我的家伙
[13:47] turned out to be your son, 突然变成了你儿子
[13:49] I think logic dictates that I should move on. 我想我还是放手吧
[13:51] The problem is 问题是
[13:53] I’m crazy about you. 我很爱你
[13:56] So… 所以
[13:59] So I’m thinking we should keep it casual 所以我想我们应该顺其自然
[14:02] Casual 顺其自然
[14:04] What the hell does that mean, exactly, um, casual? 什么意思 顺其自然 到底是什么意思
[14:10] Well, I-I don’t 我 我
[14:13] I don’t think there’s anything wrong with us 我想偶尔一起看看电影
[14:15] seeing a movie once in a while. 应该没什么问题
[14:17] A movie. Okay. Is that it? 电影 好 就这些吗
[14:22] Jogging? 慢跑怎样
[14:25] There’s no law against jogging 慢跑应该也不犯法吧
[14:28] Anything else? 还有别的吗
[14:32] Shopping. That’s casual That’s fun 逛街 这够自然的 还有趣
[14:36] Anything else we can do? 我们还能干点别的吗
[14:38] Anything at all? 没别的了吗
[14:43] Mmm, brunch 早午餐
[14:45] Brunch would be nice 一起吃早午餐也不错
[14:53] Sounds good to me 听起来挺好
[15:04] All I can do is take it one day at a time. 我也就是过一天算一天
[15:06] Yes. 是的
[15:10] Oh, okay. Well… 行 好吧
[15:14] Thanks so much for calling 非常感谢你打来电话
[15:16] Who was that? 谁的电话
[15:19] Oh, someone named Alan Hanley. 一个名叫阿伦·汉利的
[15:23] My electrician? 我的电工
[15:26] Why were you on the phone 你干吗在电话上
[15:28] sobbing to my electrician? 对着我的电工哭诉
[15:30] Oh, he called to offer you his condolences 他打来电话想安慰你
[15:32] Then why didn’t you put me on? 那你干吗不叫我来接
[15:35] Oh, well, we got to talking, and then he had to go 我们聊起来了 后来他有事要走开
[15:39] He. He had some very beautiful things to say about Rex. 他… 他知道关于雷克斯的一些妙事
[15:45] For god sakes, Phyllis! 看在上帝份上 菲利斯
[15:47] Don’t you worry about dehydration. 你就不怕脱水吗
[15:49] Are you saying that I am too emotional? 你是说 我过于感情用事了吗
[15:52] I’m saying that even Italians take a break now and again. 我是说 就算意大利人也有消停的时侯
[15:55] My son is dead. I’m grieving 我儿子死了 我很悲伤
[16:00] So am I, but no one would ever know it 我也很悲伤 但在你没完没了的哭诉声中
[16:02] with your incessant caterwauling. 没人能感受到这一点
[16:04] Bree! 布里
[16:06] People want to know how I’m doing, 人们想知道我过得怎样
[16:08] but the minute they ask, 但是他们一开口
[16:09] you… you jump into the spotlight, 你… 你就跳出来
[16:11] and they forget all about me. 然后他们就把我忘在一边了
[16:13] I need consoling, too, Phyllis. Have you ever thought of that? 我也需要安慰 菲利斯 你有没有想过这一点
[16:16] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[16:21] It won’t happen again. 再也不会这样了
[16:23] Thank You 谢谢
[16:24] Of course, 当然
[16:26] if you didn’t constantly suppress your emotions, 如果你不是一直压抑着自己的情绪
[16:28] people wouldn’t forget to console you 人们也不会忘记来安慰你
[16:30] Excuse me? 再说一遍好吗
[16:32] Well, it’s true You’re stoic to the point of being cold. 是真的 你不动声色 几近冷酷
[16:35] I am not cold. I just… 我不是冷酷 我只是
[16:37] Well, I don’t like public displays of emotion 我不喜欢当众宣泄情绪
[16:40] Well, that’s fine, 那很好
[16:42] but people wonder 但是人们会奇怪
[16:44] why they haven’t seen you cry. 为什么他们从没见过你哭
[16:46] I mean, some people actually wonder 我是说 有的人甚至怀疑
[16:50] if you truly mourn Rex 你是不是真的怀念雷克斯
[16:52] People have said that? 有人说过这话吗
[16:55] A few, yes 有些人说过
[17:09] Excuse me. I’m looking for Rita Rivera. 打扰了 我找丽塔·里维拉
[17:18] Hi, are you Rita? 你好 你就是丽塔吗
[17:20] Yeah, who are you? 是的 你是谁
[17:22] I’m, uh, I’m Gabrielle Solis. 我是加布丽尔·索利斯
[17:25] Our… our husbands are roommates at the prison 我们的丈夫是狱友
[17:28] Richie and I aren’t married. 里奇和我还没结婚
[17:31] Oh, I see Well, uh, your boyfriend asked my husband 我明白了 你男朋友让我丈夫
[17:36] to give this to you 给你这个
[17:39] It’s a sort of favor 算是一点心意
[17:42] It’s all there $7,000. 都在这里 七千美元
[17:45] Son of a bitch! 狗娘养的
[17:53] Oh, don’t even think about it 想都别想
[17:57] Um, hello 你好
[17:59] Is there a problem? 有什么问题吗
[18:04] – Let me ask you a question – Okay. -我问你个问题 -行啊
[18:07] This might seem kind of weird, 这个问题可能有点儿怪
[18:09] but what do you think of my breasts? 你觉得我的胸怎么样
[18:11] – Excuse me? – I mean, how do they look to you? -你说什么 -我是说它们看起来如何
[18:14] Uh, ey’re… they’re nice. 很好啊
[18:17] Thank you. I like them, too. 谢谢 我也很喜欢它们
[18:23] You’re right That was weird. 你说得对真够怪的
[18:25] You have no idea 你不知道
[18:27] what this money is for, do you? 这钱是用来干嘛的对吧
[18:30] Uh, no 一无所知
[18:31] No. You. You seem 不 你看起来
[18:33] to have everything you need. 已经应有尽有了
[18:35] Richie wants me to get a boob job 里奇想要我去做隆胸手术
[18:37] He wants them bigger. 让它们变得更大
[18:40] He’s obsessed with huge breasts. 他对大胸很着迷
[18:47] So are you gonna do it? 那你打算怎么办
[18:49] I told him if he came up with the cash, I would. 我告诉他如果他能给我钱 我就去做
[18:51] I just never thought the moron would actually come up with it. 我真没想到 他居然把钱弄来了
[18:57] Not that it’s any of my business, but it’s your body. 虽然这不关我的事 但身体是你自己的
[19:01] I wouldn’t change anything unless I really wanted to. 如果我自己不想做 我绝对不会去做的
[19:04] But if I don’t do it, he’ll leave me 但如果我不做 他会离开我
[19:06] Honey, he’s in jail How far is he gonna go? 亲爱的 他在监狱里 他能跑多远呢
[19:09] Maybe its time you stood up for yourself. 也许是时候让自己扬眉吐气了
[19:12] Tell him you don’t need the surgery. 告诉他你不需要做手术
[19:15] It’s worth a shot. 值得一试
[19:16] There you go I am so proud of you 去吧 我为你自豪
[19:30] When Lynette went back to work, 勒奈特回归职场之时
[19:32] she was aware her new job would be demanding. 就深知自己的新工作要求很高
[19:36] What she hadn’t anticipated… 不过她没想到
[19:40] was the night shift. 还有夜班等着她
[19:52] Hey, honey, I thought I heard you come in about an hour ago. 亲爱的 我听着好像你一个小时前就进家了
[19:56] I did I had to load the dishwasher 是啊 我得把碗洗了
[19:59] You didn’t have to do that 你没必要洗
[20:01] Yeah, I sorta did. 不 有点必要
[20:05] I’m sorry. I’ve just fallen behind on my housework. 抱歉 我在家务上有点拖沓
[20:07] I just had so many errands to run today 今天要干的事太多
[20:11] But I’ll make up for it tomorrow, okay? I promise 我明天会补回来的 好吗 我保证
[20:13] That’s the beauty of my system… 这就是我来持家的好处
[20:16] It’s flexible. 随心所欲
[20:18] You know, for the sake of our marriage, 为了我们的婚姻幸福
[20:20] please don’t mention the system again 求你别再提你的持家之道了
[20:23] I said I’m sorry 我说过对不起了
[20:24] What in the world? 什么东西
[20:25] No, no, don’t touch that Don’t touch that 不 别碰它 别碰它
[20:26] Um, Penny had a little, um, spitty-uppy on the sheets 佩妮在那个… 床单上吐了点东西
[20:30] And you didn’t change them? 你居然不换床单
[20:31] The towel is very clean. 这毛巾是干净的
[20:33] Oh, that’s disgusting. 太恶心了
[20:34] No, it’s just a little spit. 没什么 就吐了一点点…
[20:35] A little milky spit up on the sheets 一点点奶在上面
[20:37] Please, I made a judgment call Please respect that. 我做主不换了 请尊重我的决定
[20:39] No, I can’t respect that, and do you know why? 不 我没法尊重 知道为什么吗
[20:41] It’s stupid 这是愚蠢的决定
[20:43] I’m gonna get new sheets 我去拿新床单
[20:45] We are not changing the sheets 我们不换床单
[20:47] Why are you yelling at me? 你吼什么啊
[20:49] I am not yelling at you, 我没吼你
[20:50] and this is not about spit up. 而且这与呕吐物无关
[20:52] Of course it is 当然有关系
[20:53] No, it isn’t. It’s about control 不 无关 这是掌控权的问题
[20:55] And as you and I both know, you have some issues in this area. 你我都心知肚明 你在这方面有些问题
[20:57] Why are you fighting so hard to sleep on baby vomit? 你为什么拼命想睡在孩子的呕吐物上
[21:01] I am fighting for a principle. 我在为原则而战
[21:03] Being too lazy to change the sheets is not a principle 因为懒而不肯换床单可不是什么原则
[21:06] You know what? You’re not gonna win this one 跟你说这次你输定了
[21:08] So you’d better just crawl back into bed, 所以我劝你还是乖乖爬上来
[21:10] and let’s go to sleep. 好好睡一觉吧
[21:23] No, Tom! 不 汤姆
[21:26] Tom, no! I’m gonna change the sheets! 汤姆 不 我一定要换床单
[21:28] – Oh, come on! – No, you come on! -别这样 -不 你别这样
[21:30] Just get up! Get up! 你给我起来 起来
[21:32] – That’s it! – All right, fine! -够了 -好吧 好
[21:34] Fine! Fine! Fine! 好 好 好
[21:54] Normally Lynette would have spent a sleepless night 照理说 勒奈特应该会一夜无眠
[21:57] telling herself she didn’t have control issues. 努力说服自己她不是控制狂
[22:05] But she couldn’t. 但她做不到
[22:07] She was too busy figuring out 她忙着想法子
[22:10] how to bend Tom to her will. 如何让汤姆俯首就范
[22:18] Hello? 有人吗
[22:29] Welcome to the promised land. 欢迎来到极乐世界
[22:30] Go on 来吧
[22:33] There. 对了
[22:35] Good job! 不错哦
[22:46] Betty? Betty? 贝蒂 贝蒂
[22:49] Oh, Betty, can I ask you a question? 贝蒂 我能问你件事吗
[22:51] Of course. It’s Susan, right? 当然可以 你是苏珊对吗
[22:56] Yes, hi. I was just wondering, 对 你好 我很好奇
[22:58] are you having some remodeling done on your house or something? 你们家房子是在改造 还是怎么着
[23:01] No. Why? 没有 怎么了
[23:04] Well, uh, I work at home, 那个 我在家工作
[23:08] so I’m home a lot working 所以 我大部分时间都在家里工作
[23:10] And I just keep hearing these noises lately 最近老是听到一些噪音
[23:13] Uh, it’s hard to concentrate 这让我很难集中精力
[23:14] Well, I haven’t noticed anything. 我没注意到有什么声音
[23:17] Really? It sounds like it’s coming from your house 是吗 听起来像从你家传出来的
[23:21] You know, it’s like a clanging. Clanging 就是那种哐啷 哐啷
[23:24] There! There, that was it. Did you hear it? 听 听 就是这样 你听到没
[23:28] Oh, yes. Matthew’s very handy. 听到了 马修手很巧
[23:32] He’s always doing projects around the house. 他有空就会把房子改造改造
[23:34] I guess I just don’t notice the noise anymore. 估计我听太多了 已经习惯了
[23:37] Even at 2:00 in the morning? 半夜两点也不闲着吗
[23:39] Because that’s kind of hard to miss. 因为这实在让人无法忍受
[23:41] I’m so sorry 非常抱歉
[23:43] Matthew is something of an insomniac, Susan. 马修常常失眠 苏珊
[23:45] But I will talk to him, and we’ll put as top to it 我会跟他说的 我们会停止这种噪音
[23:49] Afternoon, Mrs. Mayer 下午好 梅尔太太
[23:51] Hi, Matthew 你好 马修
[23:57] Well, it was nice chatting with you, Susan. 那好跟你聊得很开心 苏珊
[24:05] This is my third phone call, Mr Flannery. 这是我第三次打来电话了 弗兰纳里先生
[24:08] And if someone doesn’t call me back soon, 如果待会儿还是没人回我电话
[24:10] I’m going to be irritated. 我就要翻脸了
[24:12] Is everything all right? 一切还好吗
[24:15] That Darn Insurance Company is dragging its heels 达恩保险公司死拖着
[24:16] on paying Rex’s policy, 不肯把雷克斯的保险金付给我
[24:19] and I don’t understand why. 真是岂有此理
[24:20] Well, he died unexpectedly. 他的死太突然了
[24:22] And that brings up a lot of questions. 麻烦也接踵而来
[24:27] It’s probably easier when people are just diseased. 也许卧病在床会来得简单一点
[24:32] Probably. 也许吧
[24:35] – Hi, hi. – Oh, hi, Lynette -你们好 -你好勒奈特
[24:37] I’m sorry. Am I interrupting? 抱歉 我打扰你们了吗
[24:39] No, no, not at all 没 没有 哪儿的话
[24:42] I saw you walk in, 我看到你进来了
[24:44] and I’ve been meaning to call since the service, 葬礼后我一直想给你打电话来着
[24:45] but work’s been so crazy so… how are you doing? 但工作太忙了 你还好吗
[24:47] Um, I’m all right 我很好
[24:55] Well, you look amazing. 你看上去蛮好的
[24:57] Do I? 是吗
[24:59] Absolutely. 当然
[25:03] Well, I can’t imagine what you’re going through. 我无法想象 你是怎么熬过来的
[25:11] Phyllis? 菲利斯
[25:14] You’re going to have to stop that 你现在立刻停止
[25:16] I can’t help it 我实在忍不住
[25:19] When people talk about Rex, I… I… 一听到别人谈起雷克斯 我 我就
[25:21] I just get emotional. 控制不住自己的情绪
[25:24] Well, I’m very sorry for your loss, too, Phyllis. 我为你失去亲人同样感到难过 菲利斯
[25:28] He was my firstborn. 他是我的头生子
[25:29] I don’t know what I will do without him. 没了他 我都不知道该怎么办
[25:33] Oh, I’m so sorry 我很难过
[25:40] Is she gonna be okay? 她没事吧
[25:42] Um, yeah. Sure. Hold on a second. 没事的 当然 等一下
[25:57] Here we go. Feel better? 好了 感觉好些没
[26:01] Lynette, you were saying? 勒奈特 你刚才说啥
[26:03] I forgot. 我忘了
[26:06] That’s all right. It was really sweet of you to stop by 没关系 你能过来打招呼 真是太贴心了
[26:09] Okay. 好的
[26:15] So, uh, are we ready to order, 那我们可以点菜了吗
[26:18] or do you need a little more time? 或者你还需要些时间冷静
[26:23] I’ve been in the insurance industry for 15 years. 我干保险有15年了
[26:25] I’ve never received a phone call like this 从没接到过这样的电话
[26:28] I’m having second thoughts about Rex’s death 我想雷克斯的死不是那么简单
[26:32] I’ve known Rex and Bree for nearly 20 years 我跟雷克斯和布里认识快20年了
[26:36] And I’ve never had any reason to suspect 我从来都不会怀疑
[26:39] they were anything but a happy, loving couple, 他们是一对幸福恩爱的夫妻
[26:42] which is why this seems so strange. 所以这东西看起来很奇怪
[26:48] I found it in Rex’s room after he coded 雷克斯死后 我在他病房里发现了这个
[26:51] “I forgive you”? “我原谅你”
[26:57] (布里 我理解 我原谅你)
[27:27] George, what are you doing here? 乔治 你到这儿来干吗
[27:29] I’m here to kidnap you 我来绑架你
[27:31] What? 什么
[27:33] Get your purse. I’m gonna take you bowling 拿上包 我带你去打保龄球
[27:38] I… I don’t know how to bowl 我 我不会打
[27:40] Or to the movies or for a frozen yogurt 要不去看电影或者去吃冻酸奶
[27:43] Whatever you want 你想去哪儿都行
[27:46] Um, thank you, but I just couldn’t. 谢谢你 但是我不能去
[27:48] Bree, I’m sure you haven’t gone anywhere in weeks. 布里 我敢肯定你这周哪儿都没去过
[27:51] You gotta get out and do things 你得出去活动活动
[27:52] It’ll help Trust me. 有好处的 相信我
[27:53] I do I’m just… 我信 只是…
[27:56] I’m just not ready yet 我还没准备好
[27:58] But it was very sweet of you to think of me 你能想到我 让我很感动
[28:00] Well, you know, I tried. 我尽力了
[28:03] And I appreciate that. 我很感激
[28:10] It’s all right 没关系的
[28:13] Let it out. 哭出来吧
[28:28] You want me to die in here, don’t you? 你想我死在里头对不对
[28:32] Carlos, what happened? 卡洛斯 怎么回事
[28:33] What do you mean, “what happened?” 什么叫“怎么回事”
[28:35] You talked Rita out of taking the money. 你劝丽塔不要收你的钱
[28:37] Is that what Richie said? 里奇是这样说的吗
[28:38] Yeah, the subject came up in between 没错 他们痛扁我的时侯
[28:40] kidney punches 一字一句告诉我的
[28:41] Well, it’s not my fault. She didn’t want the money 这不是我的错 她不肯收那些钱
[28:43] Why wouldn’t she want $7,000? 她怎么会不肯收七千块
[28:45] – Because it’s for a boob job – So? -因为这钱是给她做丰胸的 -那又怎样
[28:48] So her boobs are fine And, honestly, 她的胸很美 说实话
[28:51] what he’s doing to her self-esteem is just cruel 他的行为残酷地伤害了她的自尊
[28:54] I feel sorry for her. 真为她难过
[28:56] Please, you don’t care about her self-esteem any more than I do. 得了吧 你不会比我更关心她的自尊的
[28:59] You just didn’t want to give up all that money. 你就是舍不得那些钱
[29:01] Well, I do think it’s silly 我觉得如果人家不想要七千块
[29:02] to give someone $7,000 你却非要塞给她
[29:03] if they don’t want it 这是很愚蠢的
[29:05] Listen to me, you’re gonna go back there, 你听着 我要你回去找她
[29:08] you’re gonna put that money in Rita’s hands, 亲手把钱交到丽塔手中
[29:10] and you’re gonna convince her 你还得让她相信
[29:12] that life is not worth living unless she has jugs the size of Texas 没有超级大波的女人 还不如死了算了
[29:16] Do I make myself clear? 你听明白了吗
[29:20] I just realized Rita and I have a lot in common. 我突然觉得我和丽塔有很多共同之处
[29:23] Please don’t tell me you have low self-esteem, 不要告诉我你自卑
[29:26] because if I laugh now, 因为我现在一笑
[29:28] I’m gonna crack the one good rib that I have left. 唯一一根完好的肋骨也得断掉
[29:31] We are both controlled by our husbands, 我们都受丈夫的支配
[29:33] which is idiotic because they’re both behind bars 而他们都在牢里这让我们显得更蠢
[29:35] We should have all the power 我们得独立
[29:36] I am not trying to control you. 我不是想控制你
[29:38] I just don’t wanna end up in the morgue. 我只是不想被送到停尸房
[29:39] This isn’t about that. 不是那回事
[29:41] Gabrielle, the morphine’s wearing off. 加布丽尔 镇痛剂药力要过去了
[29:43] I really don’t have time for these games 我没时间跟你在这斗嘴
[29:45] Me either, Carlos And if you expect me 我也没有 卡洛斯 你要是想让我
[29:47] to go back and sweet talk her into getting the operation, 回去用甜言蜜语劝她去做手术
[29:50] I can’t show up empty-handed 总不能让我空着手去吧
[29:52] Fine, bring me the checkbook 好吧 把支票簿给我
[29:54] I’ll make out a check for some cash. 我给你开些钱
[29:56] See I was thinking I’d be writing the checks 我在想我要自己写支票
[30:04] Gabrielle 加布丽尔
[30:06] Careful, Carlos, you’re not in a position to argue. 当心 卡洛斯 你没资格讨价还价
[30:17] Susan! 苏珊
[30:19] Hey, Edie 你好 伊迪
[30:24] – How much do you hate me? – What? -你到底有多恨我 -什么
[30:26] Oh, Karl said that you know all about our dirty little secret 卡尔说我们那点事你都知道了
[30:29] Yes, yes, I do 对 没错 我知道
[30:30] Well, I feel awful. 我太过意不去了
[30:32] I should have told you that I was doing your ex 我应该告诉你 我在和你前夫交往的
[30:35] Well, it would’ve been the classy thing to do. 这样才算得上识大体
[30:38] Well, etiquette is a lost art for a lot of people 对很多人来说 礼节已经是昨日黄花了
[30:40] You’ve gotta believe me, 你得相信我
[30:41] I never, ever thought anything would happen with us 我绝对从没想过我们会走到一起
[30:44] But on our first date, 可在我们第一次约会的时侯
[30:46] Karl took me to a Mexican restaurant 卡尔带我去了家墨西哥餐馆
[30:48] You know what I get like when I drink tequila 你知道龙舌兰会把我变成什么样子
[30:50] A couple of shooters and my bra unhooks itself 几杯下肚后 我的内衣就自动脱钩了
[30:53] Circumstances beyond your control I get it 我明白事情超出了你的控制范围
[30:56] So if you’ll excuse me 那麻烦你让一下
[30:59] I am offering you an opportunity here 我是在给你机会
[31:03] I mean, go ahead… vent! 我的意思是 尽管走吧
[31:05] Let me have it 我来说
[31:06] Come on, tell me what a bitch I am 告诉我 我是个多么讨厌的女人
[31:09] Yeah, for snacking on your leftovers. I deserve it. 围着你不要的东西打转 是我自作自受
[31:11] Come on, bring it on 来吧 说吧
[31:12] Honestly, Edie, I don’t mind. 伊迪 说实在的我不在乎
[31:13] You can skate off into the sunset with Karl. 你和卡尔想游戏人间
[31:16] Be my guest. 请自便
[31:19] Well, that’s good to know 你这么说太好了
[31:21] I probably shouldn’t tell you this, but. 也许我不该和你说这个 可是
[31:23] While we were in my jacuzzi last night. 当我们昨晚在按摩浴缸里的时侯
[31:28] Karl said it was the best sex he’s ever had, 卡尔说这是他有史以来最棒的一次
[31:32] Bar none 无拘无束
[31:37] Actually, I’m glad that you shared that, 事实上 我很高兴你告诉我这个
[31:39] because here’s a tidbit for you. 因为我也有趣闻要告诉你
[31:41] Karl said he’s still in love with me. 卡尔说他还是爱着我
[32:17] Edie, what are you doing? 伊迪 你这是干什么
[32:18] You are a lying liar 你这个爱撒谎的骗子
[32:20] We’re in the middle of the street. 我们可是在马路中间啊
[32:22] – Would you get out of here? – Karl never said that -请你不要挡路 -卡尔从没有那么说过
[32:24] Okay, Karl asked me to get back together 好吧 卡尔想我们破镜重圆
[32:26] the day after Julie’s birthday. 就在朱莉生日的第二天
[32:28] I said no, which I’m guessing is the reason 我拒绝了 因为我觉得原因是
[32:30] for the now legendary tequila bra-popping incident 现在那传奇的龙舌兰小意外
[32:33] – Please let go – Oh, no. We’re not finished here -请让路 -不行 我们还没说完
[32:35] Well, yes, we are. I’m gonna go. 没什么好说的 我要走了
[32:37] You don’t have the guts 你没胆量
[32:38] In five seconds, I’m gonna punch it. 五秒之后 我就用力踩下油门
[32:41] Yeah? I’ll key your car! 是吗 那我就划花你的车
[32:43] Not if you’re sucking my exhaust, you won’t 你只会闻我的车的尾气
[32:45] – Take back what you said! – no, I won’t! -收回你的话 -休想
[32:47] Admit it, you’d do anything to destroy my happiness! 承认吧 你要用尽手段毁掉我的幸福
[32:50] Edie, for god’s sake. 伊迪 看在上帝的份上
[32:51] Why would I care if you end up with a man I despise? 我干吗在乎你和一个我瞧不起的人在一起
[32:54] ‘Cause you and Mike are finished 因为你和麦克结束了
[32:55] Yeah, word’s out. 没错 终于说出口了
[32:57] And now that you can’t be happy, 因为你不能得到幸福
[32:59] you don’t want anyone else to be, period. 你也不想别人幸福 起码是现在不想
[33:04] Edie, come back here! 伊迪 回来
[33:07] We’re not finished yet! 我们还没说清楚
[33:22] It was an accident, Karl. 卡尔 这是个意外
[33:23] Edie knows it was an accident, right? 伊迪知道这是意外 对吧
[33:25] She knows you could’ve killed her 她知道你差点谋杀她
[33:28] As it is, she’s got a shattered tibia. 实际上她的胫骨受伤了
[33:30] Oh, my god I’m so sorry. 上帝 我十分抱歉
[33:32] I sent roses. Did she get the roses? 我送了玫瑰 她有收到我的玫瑰吗
[33:34] Yep, she cut herself on the thorns. 收到了 可又被刺伤了
[33:37] Oh, my god. 天呐
[33:41] Why’d you tell Edie about our little conversation? 你为什么要告诉伊迪我们之间的谈话
[33:44] Well, she was gloating about sleeping with you, 她得意洋洋的向我宣布你们上床了
[33:47] And I just wanted to shut her up 我只是想让她闭嘴
[33:49] Oh So you were jealous? 这么说 你在吃醋
[33:53] No! 没有
[33:54] No! It’s just we were married, 当然没有 只是我们曾经是夫妻
[33:58] and… and she’s trying to make this tawdry little affair 而且她把你们之间的风流韵事
[34:01] you guys have going on par with that 和我们的婚姻相提并论
[34:02] It’s just… I got mad. 这太使我失去理智
[34:04] Susan, you remember the morning you saw me with Edie’s paper? 苏珊 记得那天早上你看到我替伊迪取报纸了吗
[34:12] Well, the night before, 前一天晚上
[34:13] I had asked her if she’d like to live together 我曾问她是否愿意同居
[34:16] And she said yes 她回答愿意
[34:21] Susan? 苏珊
[34:24] Just give me a moment I’m asking God to kill me 给我点时间 我真想从你面前消失
[34:31] Oh, look, she she’s fun. She goes with the flow. 她很有趣性格 也很随大流
[34:36] You know, at this time in my life, I need that. 在我人生的这个阶段 我需要那些
[34:38] Are you… in love with her? 你爱上她了吗
[34:43] Would you care if I were? 你这么在乎我是否爱她
[34:50] I want you to be happy 我希望你幸福
[34:52] – I even sorta want Edie to be happy. – But what? -我甚至希望伊迪也幸福 -但是呢
[34:56] I wanna be happy first 我想先得到幸福
[34:59] Mike and I were supposed to move in together, you know? 我和麦克原本打算住到一起
[35:02] This was supposed to be my time. 这次本该轮到我了
[35:05] I heard you and the plumber were having problems. 我听说了你和水管工之间有点问题
[35:10] Is it over? 结束了吗
[35:13] I don’t know. 我不知道
[35:19] It’s really complicated. 太复杂了
[35:23] So you never answered my question. 你没有回答我的问题
[35:25] Are you in love with her? 你爱上她了吗
[35:29] I don’t know. 我不知道
[35:33] But I can promise you this much… 但是我可以保证
[35:35] . I have never loved another woman the way I loved you. 我从未像爱你一样爱过其他人
[35:38] You walked out on me. 你却走出了我的生活
[35:42] Yeah, but look how far I got 但是我才走了多远
[35:44] I’m just up the street. 只是街区的另一头而已
[36:04] Mommy, mommy, thank God, you’re home 妈妈 谢天谢地你回来了
[36:07] Hey, sweet pea. Why? What’s wrong? 亲爱的 怎么了 出什么事了
[36:11] Daddy found a rat 爸爸发现了一只老鼠
[36:13] Oh, did he now? 终于发现了
[36:17] Honey? 亲爱的
[36:25] I’m home 我回来了
[36:26] Hey, babe. 亲爱的
[36:29] Hi, how was your day? 今天过得怎么样
[36:31] It was good, but, more importantly, how was yours? 不错 更重要的是 你们过得如何
[36:36] Parker told you about the rat, huh? 帕克告诉你老鼠的事了
[36:38] Yep. 没错
[36:40] Oh, my god, it was so disgusting 上帝 它太恶心了
[36:42] I came down the steps, 我从楼梯上下来
[36:44] and there it was, sitting on the counter 而它就在那趴在台子上
[36:46] eating a leftover grilled cheese sandwich. 吃着剩下的奶酪三明治
[36:49] The sandwiches from yesterday? 昨天的三明治吗
[36:51] Okay, yes, the house has been too messy. 是的 房子已经太乱了
[36:53] Obviously, my system has some kinks in it 很明显我的持家之道有点小纰漏
[36:56] But check it out. I got my act together 不过看看我已经采取行动
[37:00] So, um, 那么
[37:01] I take it you took the rat outside? 你把它赶到外面去了吗
[37:03] Oh, no, I smashed it with a shovel 当然没有我用铁锹把它拍扁了
[37:05] You killed it? 你把它杀掉了
[37:07] Not with the first blow. 第一下并没有成功
[37:10] Whew Disgusting 太恶心了
[37:36] Little guy. 小家伙
[37:38] I just wanted to say 我想说
[37:40] I’m really sorry about what happened… 对于铁锹事件
[37:44] with the shovel. 我感到十分抱歉
[37:46] Neither one of us saw that coming 我们都没有料到会发生这种事情
[37:48] I know it’s not much consolation, 我知道这点安慰不算什么
[37:50] but you really helped my marriage. 但你的确对我的婚姻有所帮助
[37:53] That’s a lot for a little rat to accomplish in one lifetime. 短短一生能做到这一点 你真是很了不起
[37:58] Well, it’s getting late, so… 既然天色已晚那么
[38:03] that’s off to you. 这些都归你了
[38:12] So you’d say the abuse 你说虐待问题
[38:13] started a few years into your marriage? 已经发生了好几年
[38:17] Maybe it started so slowly, 也许是它的苗头太不明显了
[38:20] I didn’t realize what was happening 我都没有意识到发生了什么
[38:23] Well, he’d slap me over some little problem. 他会因为一些小事儿打我耳光
[38:27] But he’d always apologize 但他总会道歉
[38:29] Then it got worse. 之后越演越烈
[38:31] And one day, eight years ago, 直到八年前的一天
[38:33] my son spilled soda on our new carpet 我的儿子在新买的地毯上撒了点苏打水
[38:36] Before I could move to protect him, 我还没来得及保护他
[38:40] Virgil had knocked him on the ground 维吉尔就把他打倒在地
[38:42] and began kicking him. 并开始不停的踢他
[38:45] I wanted to protect my baby, 我想要保护我的孩子
[38:46] but I didn’t get there in time. 但已经太晚了
[38:49] What happened to your son? 你的儿子怎么了
[38:53] He died. 他死了
[38:55] I came across one of his baby pictures last weekend 上个礼拜我偶然翻到他小时候的照片
[38:59] That’s when the nightmares started again 噩梦便再次袭来
[39:02] The last doctor I saw said that 给我看病的上一个医生说
[39:05] I needed to let go of my guilt, 我应该放下罪恶感
[39:06] and then I would start sleeping again 然后就可以自然入睡了
[39:08] Of course, that’s easier said than done. 当然说要比做容易的多
[39:11] And I am getting so tired 我还是睡不着 越来越疲倦
[39:17] I’m gonna start you on nitrazepam. 我先给你开些安定吧
[39:22] That should do the trick. 这样应该会管用
[39:24] Thank you 谢谢
[39:26] I certainly hope your husband was punished for what he did. 我希望你的丈夫为他的所作所为付出了代价
[39:30] Oh, there was retribution 他得到惩罚了
[39:33] I made sure of that. 我十分确定
[39:50] Where were you off to? 你要去哪里
[39:52] I’m, uh, I’m going to see Rex’s lawyer 我 我要去见雷克斯的律师
[39:54] We’re going to go over some details involving Rex’s will 我们要讨论一下雷克斯遗嘱的一些细节
[40:01] Phyllis… 菲利斯
[40:02] Obviously, I’m just mortified over slapping you. 很明显对扇你耳光的事我很羞愧
[40:05] I’ve… I’ve just been in a weird place 自从雷克斯死后
[40:10] since Rex’s death, 我便陷入了一种奇怪的境地
[40:13] but… that’s no excuse 但这不是什么借口
[40:16] I’m very, very sorry 我非常的抱歉
[40:18] No need to apologize. 不用道歉
[40:21] You’re family All’s forgiven 一家人没什么好计较的
[40:25] Really? 真的吗
[40:28] It’s been a difficult time for all of us. 我们都经历了痛苦的时期
[40:31] I totally understand. 我完全理解
[40:33] Now, go 好了 走吧
[40:34] You don’t want to be late for your meeting about Rex’s will 你可不想在有关雷克斯遗嘱的会面迟到吧
[41:02] Claims This is Joe Flannery. 理赔中心 我是乔伊·弗兰纳里
[41:05] Hello, um, could I speak to someone 你好 我能和谁谈谈
[41:07] about the death benefits for Rex Van de Kamp, please? 关于雷克斯·范德坎普死亡抚恤金的相关事宜吗
[41:12] This is his mother. 我是他的母亲
[41:13] Yes, uh, we’ve already spoken to his wife several times. 我们已经和他的妻子讨论过几次了
[41:17] We are moving as quickly as we can 我们会尽快出结果的
[41:20] Are you aware that my daughter-in-law has a boyfriend? 你知道我的儿媳妇有男朋友吗
[41:27] I’m listening. 请您详细说
[41:32] Control… 控制一切
[41:32] It’s extraordinary the tactics people employ to obtain it. 是人人都想掌握的特殊技巧
[41:39] Some rely on deception, 一些人依靠诡计
[41:44] while others engage in outright trickery. 另一些人则花招不断
[41:50] Then there are those who resort to extortion. 再不然就是实施勒索
[41:54] Why do we fight so hard for control? 为什么我们要不择手段地争夺控制权
[41:59] Because we know to lose it 因为我们知道一旦失去
[42:02] is to put our fate in the hands of others. 我们的命运将会落于他人手中
[42:09] And what could be more dangerous? 还有什么比这样更危险的吗
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme