时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | There is a motive to every mystery… | 任何事情都有起因 |
[00:06] | Your body isn’t responding to | 你身体的反应不是 |
[00:08] | the medication the way it should. | 这药应该有的效果 |
[00:10] | I think I’m having a heart attack. | 我可能心脏病犯了 |
[00:12] | …Evidence of every crime… | 任何罪恶都有证据 |
[00:15] | They’re charging you with a hate crime? | 他们因为仇视罪把你抓起来 |
[00:17] | I thought you were cheating with him. | 我以为你跟他偷情 |
[00:19] | With our gay cable guy? | 跟我们的同志电视修理工 |
[00:21] | I didn’t know he was gay. | 我不知道他是同性恋 |
[00:23] | I didn’t know Justin was either. | 我也不知道贾斯丁是 |
[00:26] | …And an answer to every question. | 任何问题都有答案 |
[00:30] | Gabby, the woman killed herself. | 加布 这个女人自杀了 |
[00:31] | Something must have been going on. | 一定有什么事情发生 |
[00:33] | All you have to do is take a closer look. | 你只需要靠近些 仔细看 |
[00:37] | It had a woman in it. She was all chopped up. | 里面有个女人 她被分尸了 |
[00:42] | And eventually, every secret… | 最终 每个秘密 |
[00:44] | Do you know where Paul Young is? | 你知道保罗·杨在哪儿吗 |
[00:45] | I know where he’ll be on Thursday night. | 我知道他周四晚会去哪儿 |
[00:49] | …will be revealed. | 都将真相大白 |
[00:51] | Mary Alice was being blackmailed? | 玛丽·艾莉丝被勒索了 |
[00:53] | 0h, Mary Alice, what did you do? | 玛丽·艾莉丝 你到底做了什么 |
[00:57] | My name is Mary Alice Young. | 我叫玛丽·艾莉丝·杨 |
[01:00] | Before I died, my life was filled | 我在世的时候 我的生活充满了 |
[01:02] | with love, laughter, friendship, | 爱 欢笑 友情 |
[01:05] | And sadly, secrets. | 不幸的是 还有秘密 |
[01:11] | The secrets had begun 15 years earlier | 这个秘密始于15年前 |
[01:13] | when my name was Angela Forrest, | 那时我的名字叫安吉拉·福里斯特 |
[01:16] | and I was living a life of quiet desperation. | 我生活平静 却暗潮涌动 |
[01:21] | I’d felt it every morning | 这样的感觉会出现在 |
[01:23] | as I made breakfast for my husband. | 每天早上给我丈夫做早餐的时候 |
[01:25] | Could you could stop by the market? | 你能去下超市吗 |
[01:27] | I’m out of shaving cream. | 我的剃须膏用完了 |
[01:29] | And during the errands I ran in the afternoons… | 出现在我下午出去办事的时候 |
[01:32] | You’ll save a bunch if you come on Fridays. | 你要是周五来的话就能省下很多了 |
[01:35] | …Even at my work every evening… | 甚至出现在我每晚上班的时候 |
[01:37] | What a lovely calendar. Was this taken around here? | 好漂亮的日历 照片是在附近拍的吗 |
[01:41] | No, that’s way out in Fairview. I have family there. | 不是 是美景镇 我家人住那儿 |
[01:45] | Isn’t it idyllic? | 太田园了 |
[01:47] | Here, Angela. You can file this. | 给你 安吉拉 归档吧 |
[01:52] | …To me, each day was gray and meaningless. | 对我而言 每天都是灰色的 毫无意义 |
[01:57] | And then one night, suddenly… | 然后突然有一晚 |
[02:01] | Hey, Angela. … | 安吉拉 |
[02:02] | There was color. | 生活有了一丝色彩 |
[02:04] | Deidre? What are you doing here? | 黛德丽 你在这儿干什么 |
[02:09] | I need some money. | 我需要钱 |
[02:15] | Deidre. Here. | 黛德丽 给你 |
[02:24] | – You’re using again, aren’t you? – No. | -你又吸毒了是不是 -没有 |
[02:26] | I’ve just got to get some food for my baby. | 我只是要给我孩子买点吃的 |
[02:28] | Some other stuff. | 和别的东西 |
[02:31] | If the baby’s hungry, we can go to the market and I’ll buy food. | 如果孩子饿了 我们去超市买些东西吧 |
[02:34] | I can shop for my own baby, ok? | 我能自己给我孩子买吃的 |
[02:36] | Quiet. I can’t think. | 安静点 我不能思考了 |
[02:40] | See this watch? It’s worth a lot. | 看到这个手表了吗 很值钱 |
[02:42] | I’ll give it to you for 50 bucks. | 50块我卖给你 |
[02:45] | – She’s not giving you money. – Do you mind? | -她不会给你钱 -能闭嘴吗 |
[02:48] | Angela, you’re the only one at Rehab | 安吉拉 你是在戒毒所 |
[02:51] | who treated me like a person. | 唯一把我当人看的人 |
[02:53] | Please. Please don’t stop now. | 求你了 别拒绝我 |
[02:57] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[03:03] | I’ll sell you my baby. | 我把孩子卖给你 |
[03:08] | – What? – I know you can’t have your own. | -什么 -我知道你不能生育 |
[03:12] | – It’s been killing you. – It’s time that you left. | -你很绝望 -你该离开了 |
[03:15] | I’m thinking about Dana. | 我在为丹娜着想 |
[03:17] | You’ll give him a good home. | 你能给他一个好的家庭环境 |
[03:18] | Ok? He’ll be better off. | 好吗 那对他更好 |
[03:21] | Shh! Quiet! | 嘘 安静点 |
[03:26] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[03:33] | How much money do you keep in the house? | 你家里有多少钱 |
[03:49] | She has a ten-month-old baby. Where is it? | 她不是有个十个月大的孩子吗 在哪儿 |
[03:52] | I don’t know. If we’d seen a kid | 我不知道 如果我们看到孩子的话 |
[03:54] | we wouldn’t have left it in a crack house. | 绝不会把他扔在那个破房子里的 |
[03:57] | Anything happens to that child, I will have your badge. | 那孩子要有个三长两短 你就别干了 |
[03:58] | Just let me do my job, huh? | 让我好好干我的活好吗 |
[04:01] | We’ll post an officer at the Junkie’s bedside, | 我们会派人守在她身边 |
[04:03] | We’ll let her tell us where she left her kid. | 我们会问问她孩子在哪里 |
[04:36] | I really do hope you folks will be happy here in Fairview. | 我衷心希望你们在美景镇过得开心 |
[04:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:41] | And we were. | 我们确实很开心 |
[04:42] | Wave bye, zach. | 挥手拜拜 扎克 |
[04:43] | Wave bye-bye. | 挥手 拜拜 |
[04:45] | We were as happy as any family could be. | 我们是全世界最开心的家庭 |
[04:53] | until one night three years later… | 直到三年后的某一晚 |
[05:00] | When there was a knock at our door. | 敲门声响起时 |
[05:06] | And I was desperate once again. | 我再一次陷入绝望 |
[05:16] | It was 5:00 in the morning on Wisteria Lane | 清晨5点的紫藤郡 |
[05:18] | when the phone calls started. | 电话响起 |
[05:22] | Each of them knew something was wrong | 从第一声铃响之时 |
[05:24] | from that first ring. | 每个人都知道有事发生了 |
[05:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:29] | It’s an unwritten rule of suburbia… | 这是郊外社区一条不成文的规矩 |
[05:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:35] | Don’t call the neighbors in the middle of the night | 半夜别打给邻居 |
[05:39] | unless the news is bad. | 除非是坏消息 |
[05:41] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:43] | And so they came, | 所以他们来了 |
[05:45] | with their uncombed hair | 带着没梳过的秀发 |
[05:46] | And their unmade faces. | 未上妆的脸颊 |
[05:49] | They came because | 他们来的原因是 |
[05:51] | after all these years… | 在这么多年之后 |
[05:54] | Bree. | 布里 |
[05:55] | …They were no longer just neighbors. | 他们已不仅仅是邻居而已 |
[06:00] | What are you… doing here? | 你们怎么会在这里 |
[06:03] | We heard Rex had a heart attack. | 我们听说雷克斯心脏病发作 |
[06:05] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[06:06] | Um… He’s stable. | 情况很稳定 |
[06:09] | But they have to put in a pacemaker, | 不过他们必须要置入心脏起搏器 |
[06:12] | so they’re gonna need to operate. | 他们在准备做手术 |
[06:14] | – How did you guys know? – Danielle called. | -你们怎么知道的 -丹妮尔打电话过来 |
[06:17] | So how are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[06:20] | We were having a fight when he… | 我们在吵架 |
[06:22] | got the heart attack and… | 他就心脏病发作了 |
[06:25] | I’m feeling guilty ’cause I should | 我很内疚 因为我应该 |
[06:27] | have gotten him here sooner and… | 更及时的把他送过来 |
[06:28] | Honey, the doctors here are great. | 亲爱的 这里的医生医术高明 |
[06:30] | He’s so young. He’s gonna bounce right back. | 他那么年轻 他很快会好起来的 |
[06:33] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你没什么可担心的 |
[06:35] | You know what? I am so happy | 你们知道吗 你们能来 |
[06:37] | that you guys came here. I really am. | 我很高兴 真的 |
[06:39] | But I am trying hard to be strong, | 但我正努力让自己坚强 |
[06:42] | so if you keep comforting me… | 如果你们继续安慰我 |
[06:44] | You’re gonna lose it? | 你就会崩溃 |
[06:46] | Then we won’t comfort. | 那我们不安慰你了 |
[06:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:48] | We’ll just talk about non-crisis things. | 我们来说点不那么紧张的事情吧 |
[06:57] | Oh, I know. I found Mrs. Huber’s journal | 我想到了 我在麦克的杂物里面 |
[07:00] | in some of Mike’s stuff. | 找到了胡博太太的日记 |
[07:02] | I think she knew Mary Alice’s secret | 她知道了玛丽·艾莉丝的秘密 |
[07:03] | and was blackmailing her. | 并且勒索她 |
[07:09] | Yep, that’ll do it. | 是啊 这话题真不紧张 |
[07:13] | Zachary, come back here, please. | 扎克 到这儿来 求你了 |
[07:24] | Your father told you he would be gone for a while. | 你父亲说了要离开一阵 |
[07:26] | And he said you should let me look after you. | 他说你该让我来照顾你 |
[07:28] | I will be fine by myself. I am not a child. | 我自己能行 我不是小孩子了 |
[07:36] | I know you’re not a child, | 我知道你不是小孩子 |
[07:38] | but I think we should discuss this. | 但我们应该谈谈 |
[07:40] | I’m fine. Really. | 我很好 真的 |
[07:42] | Why should you fend for yourself | 你能跟我在一起 |
[07:44] | when you can just come home with me? | 你为什么要自己照顾自己呢 |
[07:46] | Let me shoulder the burden. It would be my pleasure. | 让我来照顾你 我很乐意 |
[07:49] | What kind of freak are you? Just leave me alone. | 你有什么毛病 让我一个人待着 |
[07:52] | You are not my mother. | 你不是我妈妈 |
[07:53] | I told you that I am fine. | 我跟你说过了我很好 |
[07:55] | Stop acting like my mother and go home. | 别再假装我妈妈了 滚回去 |
[07:57] | I wish it were that easy, Zachary, | 我希望有那么容易 扎克 |
[08:00] | for your sake, | 为了你 |
[08:01] | but it’s not. | 但不行 |
[08:04] | Your father’s not coming back. | 你父亲不会回来了 |
[08:06] | – He said that he was. – He lied. | -他说他会回来 -他撒谎了 |
[08:09] | I wanted to spare you this, | 我想告诉你这些的 |
[08:11] | but your father and I discussed it | 不过你父亲跟我谈过了 |
[08:14] | And he decided | 他觉得自己 |
[08:17] | that he shouldn’t come back. | 不应该回来 |
[08:22] | Get your bag and let’s go home. | 把你的包拿上 我们回家 |
[08:28] | I’m gonna make you some pudding. | 我会给你做点布丁 |
[08:42] | What did you do to my dad? | 你对我爸爸做了什么 |
[08:45] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[08:49] | Mrs. Applewhite? | 爱普怀特太太 |
[08:51] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[08:52] | Hi. I’m Eddie Britt. | 你好 我是伊迪·布利特 |
[08:55] | The realtor who helped you buy this house. | 帮你买下这所房子的经纪人 |
[08:58] | Oh! of course. Hi. | 没错 你好 |
[09:00] | Hi. I’ve been so curious to meet you. | 我一直期待能见到你 |
[09:03] | Really? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[09:06] | It’s just that I’ve never sold | 我以前从来没有光靠打电话 |
[09:08] | a house over the phone before. | 就卖出一套房子 |
[09:11] | You were awfullly brave buying a place site unseen. | 你真有勇气 没看过房就敢买 |
[09:14] | Not really. | 不是 |
[09:15] | We could tell from the advertisement it was just what we were looking for. | 从广告上能看出 这就是我们要找的房子 |
[09:18] | This is my son, Matthew. | 这是我儿子马修 |
[09:21] | It’s nice to meet you, ma’am. | 很高兴认识你 太太 |
[09:22] | Please, call me Edie. | 请叫我伊迪 |
[09:24] | Ma’am is for middle-aged women. | 太太是用来称呼中年妇女的 |
[09:29] | Like her. | 比如她 |
[09:32] | You can call her ma’am any time you want. | 任何时候你都可以叫她太太 |
[09:35] | So are you two finding everything ok? | 房子一切都好吧 |
[09:38] | Because we didn’t do our realtor’s walkthrough. | 我还没给你们介绍清楚呢 |
[09:41] | Everything is fine. | 一切都挺好 |
[09:43] | Oh, honey. Escrow’s closed. | 亲爱的 你们钱都付了 |
[09:45] | Now I can show you where to put the buckets when the rain comes. | 现在我可以指给你们看这房子哪里会漏雨 |
[09:48] | Edie, the house is fine. | 伊迪 房子没问题 |
[09:52] | But how lovely of you to stop by. | 谢谢你来看我们 |
[09:57] | Ok. Here is my card. | 好 这是我的名片 |
[10:01] | Call any time you want. | 有事就跟我联系 |
[10:06] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:16] | People are very friendly in this neighborhood. | 这儿的邻居都挺友好的 |
[10:19] | Yes. Yes, they are. | 是的 挺友好 |
[10:24] | Mike, hi, sweetie. I hope the job’s going well. | 麦克 甜心 希望你的工作顺利 |
[10:27] | Um… So… I hope you’re not mad | 那么 希望你别生气 |
[10:30] | but I found Mrs. Huber’s journal in your truck | 不过我在你的卡车里发现了胡博太太的日记 |
[10:34] | and well, I couldn’t exactly not read it, so I did, | 然后我忍不住读了 |
[10:37] | and I know all about the blackmail, | 我知道了勒索的事 |
[10:39] | so call me, we’ll talk. | 给我打电话 我们谈谈 |
[10:42] | Love you. Bye. | 爱你 再见 |
[10:44] | I haven’t heard back and I was getting a little concerned. | 我还没收到回电 我有点担心了 |
[10:47] | The girls and I were talking | 我们大家讨论了这事 |
[10:49] | and we think maybe Paul Young killed Mrs. Huber | 认为可能是保罗·杨杀了胡博太太 |
[10:52] | and if he did | 如果是真的 |
[10:53] | maybe he killed your old girlfriend too. | 很可能杀你以前女朋友的也是他 |
[10:54] | So we should really talk about this, | 我们真的应该谈谈 |
[10:57] | so call me. I love you. Bye. | 打电话给我 爱你 再见 |
[10:59] | I thought the whole point of having a cell phone | 我想有个手机的意义 |
[11:01] | was so someone could reach you when they needed to talk. | 无非就是让人能及时找到你吧 |
[11:04] | How can we move forward as a couple if you won’t communicate with me? | 你都不跟我联系 我们还怎么发展啊 |
[11:08] | Mike, I need you to call me back. I mean it. | 麦克 我需要你马上回电 我是说真的 |
[11:10] | Love you. Bye. | 爱你 再见 |
[11:13] | I’m so sorry for that last phone call. | 对于刚才的话很抱歉 |
[11:16] | Um… Let’s just say it was the worry talking. | 那是出于担心 |
[11:20] | I just really need to talk to you… | 我只是非常想跟你谈谈 |
[11:23] | Can you hang on? I got another call. | 稍等一下 我有电话来了 |
[11:27] | – Hello. – Hey, it’s me. | -你好 -是我 |
[11:28] | Oh, my god! where have you been? | 天哪 你去哪儿了 |
[11:31] | The reception’s lousy up here but I got your messages. | 这儿信号很糟 不过我总算收到你的留言了 |
[11:34] | I’m really sorry for that last message. | 对不起啊 上一条留言 |
[11:37] | – I was just uh… – Stressed out? | -我只是 -有点紧张 |
[11:39] | Yes, let’s call it stressed out. | 对 就是紧张 |
[11:42] | Uh… So how did you get Martha Huber’s journal? | 你怎么拿到玛莎·胡博的日记的 |
[11:47] | Oh, her sister, Mrs. Tillman, gave it to me. | 她姐姐蒂尔曼太太给我的 |
[11:50] | She was helping me with my search. | 她在帮我做调查 |
[11:54] | I just really think we need to give it to the police. | 我觉得我们应该把它交给警方 |
[11:57] | um… Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:00] | – Yeah, absolutely. – Really? | -当然 绝对应该 -真的吗 |
[12:03] | Sure. Yeah. As soon as I get through with this job, | 等我下了班 |
[12:05] | we’ll make an appointment with that detective. Copeland. | 我们就约那个科普兰警探见面 |
[12:08] | Great. That’s great. | 好 好极了 |
[12:11] | All right. So I’ll… see you in a few hours. | 好吧 我们 几小时后见面 |
[12:14] | Ok. Hurry, though. | 好的 不过赶紧 |
[12:16] | I just have a feeling Paul young is in the middle of all of this. | 我有种感觉 保罗·杨与此有关 |
[12:19] | Well, let’s not rush to judgment. | 我们不要急着下判断 |
[12:41] | – What are you doing here? – I’m here to testify for you, Carlos. | -你怎么来了 -来给你作证 卡洛斯 |
[12:44] | Can you take those off? There’s no way I’m dressing him. | 把那些东西摘掉好吗 这样子我没法给他穿 |
[12:51] | Gabby, thank god you’re doing this. | 加布 感谢上帝你居然肯来 |
[12:56] | Beating up a second gay guy looks bad. | 又打了个同性恋 情况很糟 |
[12:59] | Yes, well, Carlos, in some circles, | 是的 卡洛斯 对某些人来说 |
[13:02] | beating people up at all is frowned upon. | 打人总是不对的 |
[13:04] | So why did you change your mind? | 那么你是怎么改变主意的 |
[13:07] | Well, I’m about to be the mother of your child, | 我将会是你孩子的妈妈 |
[13:09] | which means a lot of responsibility | 这意味着责任会更多 |
[13:11] | and little time for myself. | 自己的时间会更少 |
[13:13] | So if I’m gonna get you out of this mess, | 如果我帮你摆脱官司 |
[13:15] | you have to reciprocate. | 你得报答我 |
[13:17] | Ok. | 好的 |
[13:18] | When the baby cries in the middle of night, | 半夜孩子哭起来的时候 |
[13:20] | you’re going to get up, without saying one word. | 你要毫无怨言地起来 |
[13:24] | Doctor’s appointments, you’re driving. | 你还要负责开车带孩子看医生 |
[13:26] | I’m not putting a car seat in my maserati. | 我可不想在我的玛莎拉蒂跑车里装儿童座椅 |
[13:30] | And you will also be on bottle duty. | 还有你也得负责奶瓶相关事宜 |
[13:32] | That means washing, sterilizing and filling. | 洗奶瓶 消毒奶瓶 冲奶什么的 |
[13:35] | That way I’ll have some semblance of a life | 这样我能活得有些人样 |
[13:37] | and maybe I won’t hate you so much. | 就不会那么恨你了 |
[13:41] | All right. There we go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[13:44] | So we’re good? | 就这么说定了 |
[13:47] | – See you in court. – Hey, gabby. | -法庭上见 -加布 |
[13:51] | Aren’t we breastfeeding? | 我们不打算母乳喂养吗 |
[13:53] | Oh, honey, if you can swing that one, more power to you. | 亲爱的 如果你能喂的话 加油 |
[14:01] | Can I buy my own pizza? | 我能给自己买个批萨吗 |
[14:03] | You can, honey, if you can pay for it. | 能 宝贝 如果你能付钱 |
[14:07] | That is 19, 19, 19-zip. Bring it. | 19 19 19分 拿走 |
[14:11] | Just stay here with Penny for a second, ok? | 和佩妮在这待一会儿 好吗 |
[14:15] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[14:17] | Yes! In your face. That is 20-zip. Game. Out. | 是 当着你的面 20分 出局 |
[14:22] | Tom. What are you doin’? | 汤姆 你在干什么 |
[14:25] | Playing air hockey, what does it look like? | 玩桌球 还能是什么 |
[14:27] | Kevin, you’re up. | 凯文 到你了 |
[14:28] | Well, it’s the middle of the day. Shouldn’t you be at work? | 现在是中午 你不是应该在上班吗 |
[14:31] | Mm, no. I quit. | 不 我辞职了 |
[14:35] | – You did not. – Yes. | -不是吧 -真的 |
[14:37] | Yesterday. Told Peterson he could stick it. | 昨天 我跟彼得森说他自己搞吧 |
[14:40] | Boom! You’re not bringing it, Kevin. Bring it. | 你没使全力吧 凯文 用点心 |
[14:43] | Could you talk to me for a second? I don’t understand. | 能跟我谈一会吗 我不明白 |
[14:46] | What? You asked Peterson’s wife to | 什么 你跟彼得森的老婆说 |
[14:49] | make sure he wouldn’t promote me. | 千万不要升我的职 |
[14:50] | So he gives a huge promotion to Annabel so I quit. | 于是他大大提拔了安娜贝尔 所以我辞职了 |
[14:57] | What don’t you understand? | 你有什么不明白的 |
[15:00] | Ok. | 好 |
[15:03] | Ok. Could we go home and talk about this, please? | 好 我们能不能回家谈谈 求你了 |
[15:07] | No, we can’t. Serve it up, meat. | 不 不谈 来吧 小笨蛋 |
[15:12] | You’re just gonna stay here and play games all day? | 你打算在这儿玩一整天游戏吗 |
[15:16] | No, I’m gonna get some ice cream | 不 我打算吃点冰淇淋 |
[15:18] | and then I’m gonna go to the lake, | 然后去湖边 |
[15:20] | maybe rent a boat, do whatever I feel like. | 可能租条小船 想干什么就干什么 |
[15:23] | – God! – Got you! | -天哪 -你输了 |
[15:25] | Tom… | 汤姆 |
[15:26] | Go home, Lynette. Go home | 回家去 勒奈特 |
[15:27] | before I say something I regret. Go home. | 别让我说出什么过头的话 回家 |
[15:34] | All right. You. | 好吧 你 |
[15:37] | You score this next point, you get your bike back. | 你再得一分 就能拿回你的自行车了 |
[15:51] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么 |
[15:53] | Oh. Uh… I was just um… | 我只是 |
[15:56] | thinking that I need to start spring-cleaning. | 想着我需要开展春季大扫除了 |
[15:59] | – You haven’t done that yet? – No, | -你不是已经做完了吗 -没有 |
[16:01] | and I need to clean out our rain gutters | 我需要彻底清理雨水槽 |
[16:02] | and beneath the refrigerator, | 和冰箱底下 |
[16:05] | and I can’t tell you how long it’s been | 而且我都不知多久 |
[16:06] | since I replaced the shelf liners so… | 没有换架子的面板了 所以 |
[16:08] | You’ll finish off with our wedding silver. | 最后你将会擦亮我们的婚礼的餐具 |
[16:10] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[16:13] | All those years, you didn’t think I was paying attention. | 这么些年 你以为我没注意 |
[16:16] | But I was. | 其实我注意到了 |
[16:18] | Do you know why I save it for last? | 你知道我为什么要把它留在最后吗 |
[16:21] | No. | 不知道 |
[16:21] | Because it makes me think of my aunt Fern. | 因为它让我想起我的菲阿姨 |
[16:24] | On the day we got married, I told her how happy I was. | 我们结婚那天 我告诉她我多么幸福 |
[16:28] | She told me that even during bad times | 她跟我说 即使在最艰难的日子 |
[16:31] | to always remember that the best was yet to come. | 也要记得好日子终归会来到 |
[16:34] | So as I polish it, | 所以我一边擦亮它 |
[16:36] | I think about you and the kids and our life. | 一边想着你和孩子们 我们的生活 |
[16:40] | And how right she was. | 她说得真对 |
[16:44] | – They’re gonna operate on me. – I know. | -我要动手术了 -我知道 |
[16:48] | I wanna say some stuff. I mean, just in case… | 我得嘱咐些什么 万一 |
[16:51] | Rex, you don’t have to say anything. | 雷克斯 你什么也不必说 |
[16:54] | I’m sorry for everything I did. | 我为自己做的一切道歉 |
[16:58] | The moving out, the infidelity, the sex stuff. | 分居 出轨 还有特殊爱好 |
[17:03] | It doesn’t matter. | 一切都无关紧要了 |
[17:06] | From here on in, can we just say that we’re even? | 从现在起 我们互不相欠了好吗 |
[17:13] | – Ok. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[17:22] | And for the record, | 要我说 |
[17:24] | you are gonna come through this operation just fine. | 你一定会安然度过这次手术的 |
[17:30] | How can you be so sure? | 你这么有把握吗 |
[17:32] | Because I told you… the best is yet to come. | 因为我说过 佳境未至 |
[17:53] | So I’ll see you Sunday. Don’t forget to feed Bongo. | 咱们周日见 别忘了喂邦戈 |
[17:55] | Thanks. I’ll go do that now. | 多谢提醒 我这就去 |
[17:57] | Go on in the car, sweetie. | 宝贝 你先上车 |
[17:59] | I have to talk to your mom real quick. | 我跟你妈妈有话说 |
[18:02] | So you’re gonna go live in sin with the plumber slash ex-con? | 这么说你决定和有前科的水管工姘居了 |
[18:06] | It’s funny you should mention sin. | 姘居从你口中说出挺可笑的 |
[18:09] | I think adultery still falls in that category. | 我想你之前私通也没差多少吧 |
[18:11] | I don’t like the idea of this guy being around Julie 24/7. | 我不放心这么一个家伙整天在朱莉周围 |
[18:16] | He’s a good person. | 他是个好人 |
[18:18] | Mike’s cool, dad. | 爸爸 麦克很不错的 |
[18:20] | He cares about us a lot and I like having him around. | 他关心我们 我喜欢他在我们身边 |
[18:22] | So don’t mess this up. | 所以别来搅和 |
[18:26] | You heard the girl. | 你都听到了 |
[18:30] | He’s still a plumber. | 可他不过是个水管工 |
[18:49] | You be a good boy, Bongo. | 你要乖乖的 邦戈 |
[18:52] | Or you’re gonna go to bed hungry. | 要不你就得饿着肚子睡觉 |
[19:02] | Hi, Miss Mayer. | 梅尔小姐 |
[19:08] | Will you sit down, please? | 请你坐下好吗 |
[19:37] | – I’m just gonna go get some water. – I’d rather you didn’t. | -我想去喝点水 -你最好别去 |
[19:50] | Don’t answer it. | 别应声 |
[19:59] | I know you’re in there, Susan. | 我知道你在里面 苏珊 |
[20:03] | I can see you. | 我看见你了 |
[20:06] | If you don’t want to talk to me, fine. | 你不想跟我说话也行 |
[20:09] | At least have the courtesy to hide. | 至少藏藏好吧 真没礼貌 |
[20:19] | All right, but don’t let her in. | 开门吧 但不准让她进来 |
[20:27] | Edie, what a pleasant surprise. | 伊迪 真没想到你会来 |
[20:29] | Right. Is Mike home? | 行了 麦克在家吗 |
[20:32] | Uh… No. He’s on a big plumbing job. What’s up? | 不在 他去修水管了 什么事 |
[20:35] | – Can I come in? – Why? | -我能进来吗 -为什么 |
[20:37] | I’m warning all the neighbors. | 我在挨家挨户地通告 |
[20:39] | Felicia Tillman was attacked. | 费莉西娅·蒂尔曼被袭击了 |
[20:41] | – She was? – At the Young house. | -真的吗 -在杨家里 |
[20:44] | They just took her away in an ambulance. I’m totally freaked out. | 他们送她去医院了 我吓坏了 |
[20:47] | My guys haven’t shown up at the job site yet. | 我的伙计还没来工地 |
[20:50] | I’m over there all alone. | 只有我一个人 |
[20:51] | So do you think maybe I can come in and hang out for a while? | 能不能让我进来坐会儿 |
[20:58] | Stick it up my… What?! | 指着我 什么啊 |
[21:01] | Just get the hell out of here. | 你还是快走吧 |
[21:04] | God, you are such a bitch. | 上帝 你真是个婊子 |
[21:11] | Why? | 为什么这么做 |
[21:12] | I asked Mrs. Tillman to tell me | 我让蒂尔曼夫人告诉我 |
[21:14] | the truth about my father. She did. | 我爸到底怎么回事 她说了 |
[21:17] | What did she say? | 她说什么 |
[21:20] | Mr. Delfino took my dad away to kill him. | 德尔非诺把我爸带走了 要杀了他 |
[21:23] | Now I’m gonna kill Mr. Delfino. | 现在我要杀掉德尔非诺 |
[21:32] | You honor, | 法官大人 |
[21:33] | this whole mess is just a result of my loneliness. | 整件事情都缘于我的孤独寂寞 |
[21:38] | My marriage is a bit strained. | 我的婚姻不那么顺心 |
[21:40] | After Carlos was convicted… | 在卡洛斯被判有罪后 |
[21:42] | No one’s been convicted yet, Mrs. Solis. | 现在还没人被定罪 索利斯夫人 |
[21:45] | This is just a grand jury hearing. | 这只是一次陪审团听证会 |
[21:46] | Oh, no, I’m talking about his other crime. | 不 我说的是他另一项罪名 |
[21:49] | Oh. Right. | 好吧 |
[21:52] | Go ahead. | 请继续 |
[21:54] | Anyways, he was placed under house arrest | 是这样 他在被本宅软禁的过程中 |
[21:57] | and he being the jealous man that he is, | 当然他向来比较善妒 |
[21:59] | got a little crazy every time I left the house. | 所以每次我出门他都很不安 |
[22:02] | He knows how men look at me and… | 他知道其他男人拿什么眼神看我 |
[22:06] | Well, I didn’t exactly ease his mind. | 其实 是我没能给他安全感 |
[22:11] | I… falsely led him to believe I was having an affair. | 我让他误以为我有外遇 |
[22:18] | Before Carlos’ house arrest, | 卡洛斯被软禁前 |
[22:20] | he was always working and he was never with me. | 他总是忙于事业 很少陪着我 |
[22:22] | I thought that | 所以我以为 |
[22:24] | maybe if he believed I was having an affair… | 如果让他以为我有外遇 |
[22:28] | he would realize he loved me. | 他就会意识到应该好好珍惜我 |
[22:29] | I know it sounds stupid. I do. I just… | 我知道这听起来很蠢 我承认 |
[22:32] | Is there a point to this? | 这跟这桩案件有关系吗 |
[22:35] | My point is that | 我是说 |
[22:36] | Carlos is an angry, jealous Neanderthal. | 卡洛斯是个易怒 善妒的原始人 |
[22:42] | But he’s not a gay-basher. | 但他绝不是个殴打同志的恶棍 |
[22:46] | All right. I’ve heard enough. Counsel, approach. | 好了 够了 原告律师过来 |
[22:51] | I gotta be honest. I don’t think we have a hate crime here. | 老实说 我不认为这是起仇视罪 |
[23:07] | Just so you know, you beat up the wrong guy. | 知道吗 你打错人了 |
[23:11] | Didn’t you think it was strange that you had the only lawn | 你就不奇怪你明明只有一块草坪 |
[23:14] | that needed to be mowed three times a week? | 却需要一周修剪三次吗 |
[23:29] | You are so dead. | 你死定了 |
[23:33] | – You are so dead. – Order! | -你死定了 -肃静 |
[23:36] | No! Carlos! | 不 卡洛斯 |
[23:38] | He’s doing it again! | 他又要打人了 |
[23:42] | For god’s sake, somebody stop him! | 上帝啊 谁去拦住他 |
[23:44] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[23:47] | – We will have order! – I’ll kill you! | -肃静肃静 -我要杀了你 |
[23:51] | – I am going to kill you! – Order! | -我要杀了你 -肃静 |
[23:57] | Please be seated. We will have order. | 都坐下 注意庭内肃静 |
[24:29] | Get out. | 下车 |
[24:35] | I’m not trying to justify anything | 我不是想狡辩 |
[24:38] | but Martha Huber ruined lives. | 但是玛莎·胡博罪有应得 |
[24:40] | For fun. She destroyed my family. | 她毁了我的家庭 |
[24:44] | – This isn’t about her. – I don’t understand. | -跟她无关 -那我就不懂了 |
[24:46] | Walk. | 快走 |
[24:54] | Remember when we first tested you, | 还记得第一次给你体检时 |
[24:57] | your potassium level was a bit high? | 你体内的钾含量有些过高吗 |
[24:59] | Yes. You made me stop eating bananas. | 是的 所以你让我别吃香蕉 |
[25:02] | But as we’ve continued testing, it’s kept climbing. | 可之后的检查发现 钾含量还在攀升 |
[25:05] | We’ve now run an entire battery of tests | 经过一系列综合检测 |
[25:08] | and your kidney function is fine. | 你的肾功能毫无异常 |
[25:11] | It has to be something you’re ingesting. | 这些钾肯定是你摄入的 |
[25:14] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[25:23] | These numbers can’t be right. | 这些数据显然不正常 |
[25:26] | Who prepares your meals? | 你的三餐是谁负责的 |
[25:35] | Bree. | 布里 |
[25:37] | I understand you’ve been having some marital problems. | 我知道你们的婚姻有些问题 |
[25:46] | – Wait a minute. – Was there an incident at a salad bar? | -慢着 -还记得那次沙拉事件吗 |
[25:50] | She gave you onions when she knew you were allergic. | 明知你会过敏她还是给你吃洋葱 |
[25:55] | That was an accident. | 那次是意外 |
[25:57] | You’re getting this potassium from somewhere. | 可你的确在服用大量的钾 |
[26:01] | – Get out. – Rex… | -出去 -雷克斯 |
[26:03] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[26:05] | Get out. | 出去 |
[26:12] | Leave the chart. | 把表格留下 |
[26:15] | I want to read it. | 我想再看看 |
[26:52] | So did you have a fun day? | 你过得开心吗 |
[26:56] | As a matter of fact, I did. | 事实上 我很开心 |
[27:01] | I probably had the most fun that I have had in a long time. | 是长久以来我最开心的一天 |
[27:05] | You know, I didn’t tell you to quit. | 我真的没想让你辞职的 |
[27:07] | No. No, no, no. | 你确实没有 |
[27:10] | But you made damn sure | 可你让我 |
[27:11] | that I’d go nowhere for the next 20 years. | 接下来的20年哪儿也去不了 |
[27:18] | I don’t know what to say. | 我无言以对 |
[27:20] | I hear “please forgive me” is popular. | 你怎么不请求我原谅呢 |
[27:22] | Yes, I am sorry. I am so, so sorry. | 是啊 我很抱歉 真的对不起 |
[27:26] | I didn’t want to hurt you. | 我无意伤害你 |
[27:28] | But I was trying to protect our family. | 我只是想保护我们的家庭 |
[27:31] | If you got a promotion, | 如果你升迁了 |
[27:33] | we never would have seen you. | 我们会很久都见不到你 |
[27:34] | You would have been travelling all… | 你得到处出差 |
[27:36] | Lynette, you’re right. | 勒奈特 你是对的 |
[27:39] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你没做错 |
[27:41] | That promotion would have just killed us. | 升迁会毁了咱们的 |
[27:43] | So this is gonna all work out. | 所以这是个好办法 |
[27:49] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:52] | It means that I can use the break. | 意思是我可以好好休假了 |
[27:55] | Oh. Well, yeah. | 也对 |
[27:57] | I think it would be good for you to take some time off. | 我想你也该好好休息一阵了 |
[28:00] | No, not some time. Full-time. | 不是一阵 是一直 |
[28:02] | I’m gonna be a stay-at-home dad. | 我要做全职爸爸 |
[28:06] | What the heck? You earn the living for a while. | 不如这样 由你来赚钱养家 |
[28:10] | Tom, that’s… crazy. | 汤姆 这太荒唐了 |
[28:13] | Why? Why is it crazy? | 为什么 有什么荒唐的 |
[28:15] | You and I both know that you’re better at the ad game. | 我们都知道你在广告界比我更强 |
[28:19] | And you tell me all the time how hard it is to be a mom. | 而且你一直在说当妈妈有多么难 |
[28:22] | Well, yes, it is hard. But I love it, too. | 是的 是很难 但我很喜欢这样 |
[28:25] | I’ve been doing it for six years | 我都当了六年妈妈了 |
[28:27] | And I haven’t complained… The entire time. | 我没有抱怨过 一直都没有 |
[28:30] | Fair enough. Fair enough. | 好吧 有道理 |
[28:32] | But be honest. | 但事实上 |
[28:34] | Secretly, you miss the ad game, don’t you? | 你更怀念你的工作 不是吗 |
[28:39] | You miss the pressure and the | 你怀念有压力 |
[28:41] | deadlines and the power lunches. | 有紧迫感 权利在手的生活 |
[28:44] | Or am I wrong? | 或者是我错了 |
[28:46] | Maybe you want to sort dirty socks the rest of your life. | 也许你只想继续让家务活伴随以后的生活 |
[28:53] | We should talk about this seriously | 在我们匆忙做决定前 |
[28:56] | before we make any rash decisions. | 应该认真讨论一下 |
[28:57] | I already made the decision. You’re going back to work. | 我已经做好决定了 你回去工作 |
[29:16] | Can I at least get you something to eat, Zach? | 扎克 至少让我给你找点吃的吧 |
[29:18] | Maybe a soda. Thanks. | 苏打水就可以 谢谢 |
[29:31] | I gotta say, I think you’re making a mistake. | 我得说 你这么做是不对的 |
[29:34] | Mike couldn’t kill anybody. | 麦克不可能杀任何人 |
[29:36] | I mean, this could just be a misunderstanding. | 我是指 这可能是个误会 |
[29:41] | This is not a misunderstanding. | 这不是什么误会 |
[29:43] | I know you’re upset, | 我知道你很愤怒 |
[29:45] | but is this what you think your mother would want you doing? | 但是你妈妈会让你这么做吗 |
[29:49] | – Probably not. – Exactly. | -也许不会 -没错 |
[29:52] | Because she raised you right. | 因为你很有家教 |
[29:55] | Look, you have been through a lot. You’ve lost your mom. | 你经历了这么多 失去了母亲 |
[29:58] | You’re still carrying the guilt of | 对于年幼的妹妹发生的事 |
[30:00] | what happened to your baby sister. | 还背负着罪责 |
[30:02] | – I never had a baby sister. – Honey, I know about Dana. | -我从来没有妹妹 -我知道丹娜的存在 |
[30:05] | How stupid are you? I’m Dana. | 你怎么这么蠢 我就是丹娜 |
[30:08] | My mother was some junkie. | 我妈妈有毒瘾 |
[30:10] | They stole me and changed my name. | 他们就把我偷走并且换了个名字 |
[30:12] | They have been lying to me | 我的整个生活都 |
[30:14] | my entire life. Everyone lies to me! | 充满了谎言 所有人都骗我 |
[30:17] | My mother, my father, Mrs. Tillman, even Julie. | 我妈妈 爸爸 蒂尔曼夫人甚至还有朱莉 |
[30:21] | Do you understand how much that hurts? | 你明白这对我的伤害有多大吗 |
[30:23] | Look, Zach. | 听着 扎克 |
[30:25] | I know you’re upset. Let’s just sit down and talk. | 我知道你很愤怒 我们坐下来谈谈 |
[30:29] | Why? So you can lie to me also? | 为什么 这样你就也可以骗我了吗 |
[30:37] | No more talking. | 不准说话 |
[31:32] | – Hello? – Bree, it’s Dr. Craig. | – 你好 -布里 我是克雷格医生 |
[31:36] | I’m at the hospital and I’m afraid I have some bad news. | 我在医院 恐怕要有些坏消息得通知你 |
[31:40] | Rex passed away ten minutes ago. | 雷克斯十分钟前过世了 |
[31:54] | But his operation is not until tomorrow. | 但他的手术不是要在明天吗 |
[31:57] | I know. He just didn’t make it. | 我知道 他没能挺过来 |
[32:01] | I’m so sorry. We did everything we could. | 十分抱歉 我们尽力了 |
[32:09] | – Bree? – Yes. Of course you did. | -布里 -我在 你们当然尽力了 |
[32:12] | Thank you very much for calling. | 谢谢你打电话过来 |
[34:04] | This is a long way to go to do what | 本来在我后院就能搞定的事 |
[34:05] | you could have done in my back yard. | 你却非要长途跋涉到这里来 |
[34:07] | You’re kind of taking your time. Walking a lot. | 你真是很从容啊 走了这么久 |
[34:11] | You sure you know what you’re doing? | 你清楚自己在做什么吗 |
[34:13] | You ever had to kill anyone for real before? | 你以前真的杀过人吗 |
[34:17] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[34:22] | But since you’re so tired of walking, | 但看你走累了 |
[34:24] | let’s just do this here. | 我们就在这儿解决问题 |
[34:34] | I don’t expect any favors from you, obviously. | 显然 我不期待你能大发慈悲 |
[34:37] | But could you at least do me the | 但请你至少让我知道 |
[34:39] | courtesy of telling me why we’re here? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[34:51] | You knew Deidre. | 你认识黛德丽 |
[34:55] | And I know what you did to her. | 我知道你对她做过什么 |
[34:58] | She was just a sad girl with a lot of problems. | 她只是个伤了心的问题少女 |
[35:01] | She did some terrible, crazy, selfish stuff. | 她曾做过很多糟糕 疯狂 自私的事 |
[35:04] | But you tell me what she ever | 但请你告诉我她到底做错了什么 |
[35:06] | could have done to deserve death | 值得因此去送命 |
[35:08] | at the hands of somebody like you. | 死在像你这种人手里 |
[35:14] | It’s complicated. | 这太复杂了 |
[35:17] | It’s so… complicated. | 太复杂了 |
[35:22] | And just like that, my husband began sharing my secrets. | 就这样 我的丈夫开始分享我的秘密 |
[35:29] | You want some carrot, Zachary? | 吃点萝卜 扎克 |
[35:31] | Secrets I had died to protect. | 我用生命守护的秘密 |
[35:37] | There you go. | 给你 |
[35:40] | We have to get that fence up in the | 我们得在游泳池竣工前 |
[35:42] | back yard before the pool’s finished. | 给后院装上栅栏 |
[35:44] | – I know. – I’m serious. | -知道了 -我很认真 |
[35:47] | You know kids are drawn to water. | 你知道孩子很容易溺水的 |
[36:03] | Hello, Angela. | 你好 安吉拉 |
[36:14] | You did a good job covering your tracks. | 你太会隐藏踪迹了 |
[36:18] | I had to spend a lot of my father’s money hunting you down. | 我花了我爸很多钱才找到你们 |
[36:21] | Congratulations. You found us. | 祝贺你找到我们 |
[36:24] | You know, I never told the police what happened. | 我从未告诉过警察真相 |
[36:27] | You didn’t? | 你没有吗 |
[36:28] | They would have put Dana in foster care. | 他们也许会把丹娜送到福利院 |
[36:31] | Or worse, given him to my father. | 或者更糟 把他给我父亲 |
[36:35] | So I kept our little secret. | 所以我一直在保密 |
[36:38] | Well, we appreciate that. | 我们十分感谢你 |
[36:42] | Anyway, I guess you can see I’ve gotten myself cleaned up. | 你们可以看出 我已经改过了 |
[36:47] | Yes, you look lovely. | 你看上去不错 |
[36:49] | I’m not the same person you knew back then, Angela. | 安吉拉 我不是你以前认识的那个人了 |
[36:54] | I’m in a good place now. | 我现在生活的很好 |
[36:59] | You can’t have him. | 你不能带走他 |
[37:01] | I didn’t go to the police before but I can do it now. | 我以前没找警察 不一定现在不会去 |
[37:04] | – Zach is our son. – His name is Dana. | -扎克是我们的孩子 -他的名字叫丹娜 |
[37:07] | If you think I’m giving my baby | 要是你认为我会把孩子给 |
[37:08] | to some junkie, you’re crazy. | 一个瘾君子 你真是疯了 |
[37:10] | – He’s not your baby. – Just calm down. | -他不是你的孩子 -冷静 |
[37:12] | You were always so high and mighty, | 你总是那么趾高气扬 |
[37:15] | looking down on us poor degenerates, | 看不起我们这种可怜的堕落的人 |
[37:17] | Pretending you wanted to help when all | 假装想要帮助我们 |
[37:19] | you really wanted was to feel superior. | 其实是想让自己有优越感 |
[37:21] | – You self-righteous bitch. – You’re still using. | -你个自以为是的混蛋 -你还在吸毒 |
[37:25] | Go to hell. What are you doing? | 见鬼去吧 你要干什么 |
[37:27] | – Let me see your arm. – I said I’m clean! | -让我看看你的手臂 -我说过我戒了 |
[37:29] | – Just take it easy. – Where do you think you’re going? | -冷静一点 -你要去哪儿 |
[37:32] | I’m getting my son and taking him home. | 我要去找我的孩子 并带他回家 |
[37:34] | – Paul, stop her. – Please. Come on. | -保罗 拦住她 -拜托 下来 |
[37:38] | – Sit down! – Get your hands off me! | -坐下 -把你的手拿开 |
[37:41] | We raised him! we’re his parents! | 我们把他养大 我们是他的父母 |
[37:44] | Come on. | 好了 |
[37:46] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[37:54] | Don’t worry. I’ll give him a good home. | 别担心 我会给他一个美满的家 |
[38:03] | No! | 不 |
[38:25] | Oh, Mary Alice. What did you do? | 玛丽·艾莉丝 你干了什么 |
[38:44] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[38:48] | It’s ok, Zach. | 没事的 扎克 |
[38:54] | Mommy needs to borrow your toy chest. | 妈妈要借一下你的玩具箱 |
[38:58] | You go back to sleep, ok? | 你继续睡觉 好吗 |
[39:12] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[39:15] | You said they were pouring the | 你说过明天有人来 |
[39:17] | Concrete for the pool tomorrow? | 给游泳池浇铸水泥 |
[39:19] | – You can’t be serious. – They’ll never find her. | -你是认真的吗 -他们就再也找不到她了 |
[39:22] | – We can put her in this. – She won’t fit. | -我们可以把她放到玩具箱里 -装不下的 |
[39:26] | Then we’ll have to make her fit. | 我们就硬把她塞进去 |
[39:29] | – What are you doing? – Checking for track marks. | -你在干什么 -看看有没有疤痕 |
[40:12] | Deidre had a baby? | 黛德丽有个孩子 |
[40:20] | Let’s get this over with. | 让我们赶紧结束吧 |
[40:57] | It’s an odd thing to look back on the world, | 回首看这个世界 是件奇怪的事情 |
[41:00] | to watch those I left behind, | 看那些被我甩在身后的人 |
[41:03] | each, in her own way, so brave, so determined, | 都以各自的方式生活 勇敢 坚决 |
[41:08] | and so very desperate. | 又那么不顾一切 |
[41:15] | Desperate to venture out, | 不顾一切的想要出去冒险 |
[41:17] | but afraid of what she’ll miss when she goes. | 但又害怕走了之后会错过什么 |
[41:23] | Desperate to get everything she wants, | 不顾一切的追求自己想要的东西 |
[41:26] | Even when she’s not exactly sure of what that is. | 即使不确定自己想要什么 |
[41:35] | Desperate for life to be perfect again, | 不顾一切的想要生活重归美好 |
[41:39] | although she realizes it never really was. | 虽然她知道 生活从未美满过 |
[41:47] | Desperate for a better future, | 不顾一切的想要一个更好的未来 |
[41:50] | if she can find a way to escape her past. | 如果她能找到逃离往事的方法 |
[41:58] | I not only watch, I cheer them on, | 我不只关注 我为她们欢呼 |
[42:02] | these amazing women. | 这些令人惊叹的女人们 |
[42:07] | I hope so much they’ll find what they’re looking for. | 我真的很希望 她们能实现自己的梦想 |
[42:13] | But I know not all of them will. | 但是我知道不是所有人都可以 |
[42:18] | Sadly… | 很不幸 |
[42:23] | That’s just not the way life works. | 生活不是这样进行的 |
[42:27] | Not everyone gets a happy ending. | 不是所有的人 都有幸福的结局 |