Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] I want a child. 我想要个孩子
[00:04] We made a deal. No kids. 我们说好的 不要孩子
[00:05] Tampering with prescriptions… 避孕受阻
[00:07] File on Noah’s daughter. 诺亚女儿那个案子的档案
[00:09] …uncovering evidence… 证据暴露
[00:10] What are we looking for? 我们在找什么
[00:13] What was that? 那是谁
[00:15] …breaking and entering… 非法入侵
[00:16] Bree is a lady. 布里是位淑女
[00:18] A very beautiful, classy lady. 一位美丽而古典的熟女
[00:20] Remember, they tend to end up with doctors, 记住 她们终归会跟医生
[00:22] not pharmacists. 而非药剂师携手到老
[00:23] …and a whole lot of revenge. 还有复仇之心
[00:34] Since she was a little girl, 苏珊·梅尔
[00:36] Susan Mayer wanted to be a mother in the worst way. 从小就很想做母亲
[00:40] Ok, I’m gonna get your bottle. You’re so cute, yeah! 好了 我去拿奶瓶 你真可爱
[00:44] And from the first day 从她把茱莉从医院
[00:45] she brought Julie home from the hospital… 带回家的第一天起
[00:48] Oh! How did you… 你怎么会
[00:51] She was. 她就总在犯错
[00:56] Oh, my gosh! 我的天啊
[00:58] Despite her desire to do well by her daughter… 尽管她非常渴望好好照顾她的女儿
[01:02] …Susan suffered through countless failures. 苏珊还是屡战屡败
[01:05] So sorry! 真对不起
[01:08] Of course, it took Susan a few years to realize 当然 苏珊花了好些年才认识到
[01:12] that even the best of parents make mistakes now and then. 即便最好的父母也会偶尔犯点错误
[01:23] But now that Julie was a tenage girl, 但茱莉现在长成了亭亭玉立的少女
[01:26] Susan had started to realize… 苏珊开始意识到…
[01:31] …there was no room for error. …决不能再出错了
[01:36] Julie, what is Zach doing out there? 茱莉 扎克在外面干什么
[01:37] I told you not to speak to him. 我告诉过你别再理他
[01:39] I’m not. That’s why he’s throwing gravel at my window. 我没有 所以他才往我窗户扔石子
[01:42] Right, that’s it. I’m gonna handle this once and for all. 好吧 让我来一劳永逸地解决这件事
[01:50] Zach, what do you think you’re… 扎克 你觉得你在…
[02:00] Mrs. Mayer, I am so sorry. 梅尔夫人 真抱歉
[02:03] One pebble wasn’t working so I tried a whole handful. 一颗颗扔没用我就想试试扔一把
[02:07] I’ll make it up to you. 我会补偿你的
[02:09] How, will you give me your corneas? 怎么补偿 你能把你的眼角膜给我吗
[02:11] Mom, lay back. 妈妈 躺下
[02:12] I wanted to talk to Julie. 我就是想跟茱莉谈谈
[02:13] She hasn’t been returning my phone calls. 她不回我电话
[02:16] Well, I’m here now. What do you want? 我现在在这了 你想怎么样
[02:19] Come on, Julie. I just wanna see you again. 茱莉 我就是想再见见你
[02:23] You know. Talk, hang out. 出去走走 聊聊
[02:25] Maybe it would be better if we just cooled it for a while, ok? 或许我们俩先分开冷静一下 好吗
[02:28] Why? 为什么
[02:29] You threw rocks in her mother’s face. 你刚朝她妈妈的脸扔了石头
[02:32] How’s that for a start? 这理由成立不
[02:43] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[02:44] I’ve been trying to break up with him for weeks. 我这几周都在试着跟他分手
[02:46] Finally, an excuse. 总算有借口了
[02:49] Yes, Susan had failed many times as a mother. 没错 苏珊多数时候都是个不太成功的母亲
[02:51] You did good, mom. 你做得很好 妈妈
[02:52] So she took her victories where she found them. 她发现这点的同时也获得了成功
[02:55] You’re welcome. 别客气
[03:40] Spring comes every year to Wisteria Lane. 春天每年都如约到达紫藤郡
[03:44] It’s the time when flowers start to bloom. 花儿含苞待放
[03:48] When butterflies emerge from their cocoons. 蝴蝶破茧而出
[03:52] When bees begin to search for nectar. 蜜蜂忙采花蜜
[03:56] Spring is also the time when a young man’s fancy turns to… 春天也是一个年轻男人的美梦
[04:00] obsession. 破灭的时候
[04:03] We must buy that. 我们必须买那个
[04:10] Hello, there. 你好啊
[04:12] Oh, my heavenly days! 真巧
[04:14] Rex, look, it’s George. 雷克斯 是乔治
[04:16] Nice to see you, Bree. 见到你很高兴 布里
[04:18] Dr. Van de Kamp. 范德坎普医生
[04:19] George. 乔治
[04:21] So, how’s your health? 你身体怎么样了
[04:23] Not good. My cardiologist is an idiot. 不太好 我的药剂师是个白痴
[04:26] The doctor upped his dosage twice 医生已经增加了两次剂量
[04:28] and it’s still not helping. 但还是没效果
[04:29] I’m sure it’ll all work itself out. 我想它们会起作用的
[04:31] It’s funny running into you both. 见到你们两个真好
[04:33] I have tickets to a bonsai exposition 我刚好有周五晚上
[04:36] in Mount Pleasant Friday night. 芒特普莱森特盆栽展览会的票
[04:37] – Would you like to go? – I would love to! Rex? -你们想去吗 -当然啦 雷克斯
[04:40] A whole evening of bonsai trees? 一晚上对着盆栽吗
[04:42] Wouldn’t it be easier to shoot me? 还不如直接给我一枪呢
[04:44] Probably. 说得也是
[04:54] Well, why don’t we just go by ourselves, then? 那不如我们俩去吧
[04:57] Actually, Bree, we have that thing, Friday night. 其实 布里 我们周五晚上有安排
[05:01] What? We don’t have a thing. 什么 我们没安排啊
[05:03] I think your husband’s trying to say 我想可能是你老公
[05:04] he doesn’t want you going out with me. 不想让你跟我出去
[05:07] Rex, are you still jealous? 雷克斯 你还在嫉妒吗
[05:10] No. 没有
[05:11] We dated during the separation 分居的时候我们是约会过
[05:13] but George and I are just friends now, aren’t we? 可现在我们只是普通朋友 对吗
[05:15] Strictly Platonic. 绝对的柏拉图式
[05:17] But if you feel threatened… 不过如果你感觉到有什么威胁
[05:18] I don’t feel threatened. 我没觉得有威胁
[05:23] Good. Then it’s a date. 那就好 说定了
[05:27] Are you going to make a purchase today? 你今天要买东西吗
[05:29] I have finally convinced Rex to buy his first orchid. 我终于说服雷克斯买下了他的第一株兰花
[05:33] Study up. I hate people who own precious flowers 好好学习吧 我讨厌那些好花在手
[05:36] and don’t know how to take care of them. 却不懂得好好珍惜的人
[05:38] You know what I hate? Weeds. 知道我讨厌什么吗 杂草
[05:40] They pop up and you have to work so hard to get rid of them. 它们突然冒出来 你得很费力才能除掉
[05:43] I find, with the right chemicals, 我发现 只要有合适的药物
[05:45] you can get rid of almost anything. 你几乎可以除掉任何东西
[05:47] – See you Friday. – Bye. -周五见 -再见
[05:54] Mrs. Solis, what a surprise. 索利斯夫人 真令人惊喜
[05:57] We haven’t seen you in here in quite some time. 好久没有见到您了
[05:59] My husband and I went through a down-sizing phase 我跟我丈夫前一阵处于低谷期
[06:02] but we snapped out of it. 不过我们已经走出来了
[06:04] Life is good. 生活真美好
[06:06] Oh, and this would make it so much better! 这个让生活更美好了
[06:09] Excellent. 那太好了
[06:10] Slip inside, see how that feels. 请坐进去感受一下
[06:16] I’d love to have this in my driveway by Saturday. 我真想这周末她就能停在我家的车道上
[06:19] I’m having a big barbecue. 我要办一个盛大的烧烤派对
[06:20] I want everyone to see it. 让每个人都看到她
[06:22] How exciting. What’s the occasion? 真棒 为了庆祝什么呢
[06:24] My husband’s going-away party. 我丈夫的送别会
[06:26] Really? Where’s he going? 真的 他要去哪
[06:28] It’s a sort of government-sponsored sabbatical. 类似公办年假
[06:32] How long is he going to be gone? 他要去多久
[06:34] Eight months. 8个月
[06:35] Six with good behavior. 表现好的话就6个月
[06:40] – Isn’t the leather interior wonderful? – It is. -真皮内饰很赞吧 -没错
[06:43] It is. It’s just the smell’s a little intense. 没错 就是味道闻着有点重
[06:46] null 它是全进口 纯意大利小牛犊皮
[06:58] I’m so sorry! It just hit me out of nowhere. 我很抱歉 就是突然冒出来的味道
[07:02] It’s so weird. Smells have been making me nauseous lately. 真奇怪 最近总有气味让我想吐
[07:06] – Boobs tender? Achy back? – Yeah. -乳房疼 背酸痛 -是啊
[07:10] – Has it been going around? – Only for centuries. -最近人都这样吗 -近几百年而已
[07:13] I went through it carrying my eldest. 我怀我家长子的时候也这样
[07:16] The truth is, you’re never gonna fit 事实上 在玛莎拉蒂上你永远也找不到
[07:18] a child safety seat in the back of that spyder. 一个适合宝宝的安全座的
[07:21] The four-doors are much roomier. 四门款的车更适合家用
[07:23] Wha… wait, uh… I’m sorry, you… 什么 等等 不好意思 你
[07:26] You think I’m pregnant? No, I’m not pregnant. 你认为我怀孕了 不 我才没怀孕
[07:29] Oh, you have all the symptoms, I just assumed. 你所有症状的符合 我只是猜测
[07:32] – Well, you assumed wrong. – I’m sorry. -那你猜错了 -很抱歉
[07:35] – I’m on the pill, for god’s sakes! – Ok. -上帝 我有吃避孕药 -好吧
[07:38] And I don’t want a four-door. 我不想要四门车
[07:39] I want a sexy little convertible. 我想要一辆性感的小敞篷
[07:42] – I wanna buy one, now. – I’ll start the paperwork. -我现在就要一辆 -我去准备文件
[07:44] Well, not this one. I vomited in this one. 不要这辆 我吐里面了
[07:47] Right. We’ll find you a fresh one. 好的 我们会给您找辆新的
[08:02] Lynette! 勒奈特
[08:04] You forgot your Halpern file. 你把哈尔彭文件落家里了
[08:05] Oh, my god. Lynette. 我的天 勒奈特
[08:08] If there was one person Lynette never expected to se again, 要说有什么人勒奈特永远都不愿再见到
[08:13] it was Annabel Foster. 那就是安娜贝尔·福斯特
[08:16] Eight years earlier, Annabel had begged Tom to marry her. 八年前安娜贝尔曾想让汤姆娶她
[08:20] But he told her he wasn’t the marrying kind. 但他告诉她 他不想结婚
[08:24] Then one day, 后来有一天
[08:26] Tom happened to met a rising young executive 汤姆巧遇了一位冉冉上升的年轻主管
[08:29] by the name of Lynette Lindquist. 名叫勒奈特·林奎斯特
[08:34] And after a few torrid weeks, 如胶似漆的几周之后
[08:36] Tom decided perhaps he was the marrying kind after all, 汤姆发现或许他还是想结婚的
[08:43] causing an embittered Annabel to move back to Chicago. 心碎的安娜贝尔搬回了芝加哥
[08:48] permanently. 再没出现
[08:50] Or so Lynette had hoped. 这或许正如勒奈特所愿
[08:52] You look fantastic! 你气色真不错
[08:55] Thank you! And you! 谢谢 你也是
[08:58] You’re here, in the office. 你又回到这儿来啦
[09:01] Tom’s office. 回到汤姆的办公室
[09:03] Yeah, going on 3 months now. 是啊 回来快3个月了
[09:08] Didn’t Tom tell you? 汤姆没告诉你吗
[09:09] It– must have slipped his mind. 他一定是忘了
[09:15] Ah, forget to tell your wife 忘记告诉你老婆
[09:17] you work with the old girlfriend, huh? 你跟前女友在一起工作
[09:20] I guess that makes me your dirty little secret. 我成了你不可告人的小秘密吧
[09:27] Well, I’ll– go back to work. 我得回去干活了
[09:30] – See you later. – Can’t wait. -晚点见 -等不及了
[09:33] Oh, I almost forgot. 我差点忘了
[09:36] Your file. Here. 你的文件 给
[09:45] Hey, Paul. What’s up? 保罗 怎么了
[09:48] Something’s been nagging me, Edie. 伊迪 有点事让我很困扰
[09:49] I want to talk to you about it. 我想跟你聊聊
[09:50] – Ok. – That night I found you in my house. -好啊 -那晚我发现你在我家
[09:53] Why were you really there? 你到底为什么在那
[09:55] You know why. 你知道原因
[09:56] I came to drop off your key. 我去还你钥匙
[09:58] Some things were moved around my living room. 起居室里有些东西被动过了
[10:00] What were you looking for? 你在找什么
[10:02] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[10:04] Do I have to call the police? 要我报警吗
[10:08] Do whatever you want. 你爱干嘛干嘛
[10:10] Suit yourself. 是你说的
[10:14] Ok. Ok! Susan made me do it. 好吧 是苏珊让我干的
[10:18] She had this fixation on why Mary Alice killed herself, 她很想知道为什么玛丽·艾莉丝会自杀
[10:21] and she keeps blathering about blackmail notes and dead babies. 还一直说什么敲诈纸条和死婴的事情
[10:25] Oh, and she got really hot in the butt 而且当她找到
[10:26] when she found the name “Angela” 写着”安吉拉”名字的录像带时
[10:28] written on one of your videotapes. 有些激动过头
[10:31] Did she find what she was looking for? 她找到了她要找的东西吗
[10:34] No. You came home 没有 你回家时
[10:35] before she had a chance to watch the video. 她还没来得及看录像带
[10:38] I see. 我明白了
[10:41] She sort of thinks you’re evil. 她认为你有点很邪恶
[10:47] Thank you, Edie. 谢了 伊迪
[10:55] What was that all about? 这是怎么回事
[10:56] Susan Mayer’s obsession with Mary alice 苏珊·梅尔对玛丽·艾莉丝的偏执症
[11:00] almost got me arrested. 差点害我被逮捕
[11:01] Now Paul’s after her. 现在保罗盯上她了
[11:04] If I liked her better, I’d warn but… 要不是那么讨厌她 我会提醒她
[11:06] You know. 你知道的
[11:10] Thanks. 谢谢
[11:23] Susan. 苏珊
[11:27] Well… Talk to you girls later. 好吧 下回再聊 姑娘们
[11:31] Still avoiding me, huh? 还在躲我吗
[11:33] No. No. 不 没有
[11:37] What do you want? 你想怎么样
[11:38] I heard that you and Edie broke into Paul Young’s house. 我听说你和伊迪闯进了保罗·杨家
[11:42] – Who told you that? – Edie. -谁告诉你的 -伊迪
[11:46] Well… Yeah, we did. Um… 是的 我们是闯进了
[11:50] We were just looking… 我们只是想找…
[11:53] It doesn’t matter, it was dumb. 算了 总之那么做很蠢
[11:54] I want you to stay away from that guy. 我要你离那家伙远点
[11:56] I was planning on doing that anyway. 我已经那么打算了
[12:00] Good. 这就好
[12:02] Mike. 麦克
[12:04] I know why I was planning to stay away from him. 我知道为什么要离那家伙远点
[12:06] Why do you want me to? 为什么你要我这样
[12:08] I just know he’s a bad guy. 我只知道他不是好人
[12:10] So please, don’t mess with him. 所以拜托 千万别和他扯上关系
[12:13] I won’t. 我不会
[12:16] I promise. 我保证
[12:32] So, I’ve been thinking about the pharmacist. 我一直在想那个药剂师
[12:35] George. What about him? 乔治 他怎么了
[12:37] I don’t think you should go out with him. 我觉得你不该和他出去
[12:39] Please, he’s the only friend I have 别这样 他是我唯一一个
[12:41] who’s interested in cultural things. 对文化方面感兴趣的朋友
[12:44] Bree, I’m worried because 布里 我担心是因为
[12:47] he is obviously still in love with you. 他显然还爱着你
[12:48] No, he just wants to be friends. He told me so. 不 他只想做朋友 他是这么说的
[12:52] Well, what else would a man in love say? 一个那么爱你的男人还能说什么
[12:55] He’s desperate to spend time with you. 他不顾一切地想和你在一起
[12:57] He does not seem desperate to me. 他没那么不顾一切
[13:00] I saw the way his hands trembled 我看到 你碰他肩膀时
[13:02] when you touched his shoulder. 他的手都在颤抖
[13:04] They did? 真的吗
[13:07] When we first started dating, the same thing happened to me. 我们刚开始约会时 我也是这样的
[13:10] I don’t remember that. 我不记得了
[13:13] Listen, continuing to see him 听着 继续见他
[13:15] would just give him false hope. 只会给他不切实际的希望
[13:16] Well, I certainly don’t want to hurt him. 我当然不想伤害他
[13:19] – Again. – No, you don’t. -再一次 -是的 你不想
[13:23] I even think it would be a good idea to switch pharmacies. 我甚至想也许我该换个药剂师
[13:26] Really? 是吗
[13:30] Well, ok. 好吧
[13:33] You know what I’m gonna miss most about him? 你知道我会想念他什么吗
[13:36] George always has a way of making me feel good about myself. 乔治总是让我对自己感觉良好
[13:40] Yeah, he’s a terrific guy. 是的 他是个好人
[13:44] Honey, do your hands still tremble when they touch me? 亲爱的 现在你碰我的时候手还会颤抖吗
[13:49] No. 不会
[13:50] But, come on, we’ve been married 18 years. 不过 拜托 我们结婚都18年了
[13:54] Yes, we have. 是啊 结婚18年了
[13:56] And you still don’t know when I need you to lie. 而你还是不懂在我需要时撒个谎
[14:07] Excuse me, this home pregnancy test, is it a good one? 请问 这个妊娠测试 准吗
[14:11] I guess. 我想是的
[14:13] Ok, um… 好的
[14:15] – Do you have a rest room? – It’s for employees only. -这儿有洗手间吗 -那是员工专用的
[14:18] Oh, it’s right over there, mrs. Solis. Help yourself. 就在那里 索利斯夫人 请自便
[14:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:26] What did I tell you about being rude to customers? 我不是跟你说要对顾客有礼貌吗
[14:29] Stick a smile on your face or I’ll keep you in back 随时面带微笑 否则我就让你
[14:31] stucking shelves where no one has to look at you. 在后面跟库存药品大眼瞪小眼
[14:36] Bree, what a pleasant surprise! What brings you here? 布里 什么风把你吹来了
[14:39] Didn’t we fill Dr. Van de Kamp’s prescription last week? 上周不是给范德坎普医生配过药了吗
[14:42] George, as it turns out, 乔治 是这样的
[14:44] I won’t be able to go with you to the bonsai expo. 我不能和你一起去看盆栽展了
[14:46] Why not? 为什么呢
[14:48] It would be a mistake for us 我们相处太多时间
[14:49] to spend too much time together. 恐怕不太妥当
[14:51] Dr. Van de Kamp said something about me. 范德坎普医生说了我什么吧
[14:53] What was it? 他怎么说的
[14:55] – It doesn’t matter. – Please, tell me. -那不重要 -请告诉我
[14:58] He said you’re still in love with me. 他说你还爱着我
[15:03] That’s… that’s stupid. 那很蠢
[15:06] I’m not in love with you. I’m not. 我并没爱着你 没有
[15:09] The truth is, I’m in love with Ginger. 事实上 我爱的是金杰
[15:13] Ginger? The stock girl? 金杰 那个进货的女孩吗
[15:15] Yes. It’s very serious. 是的 我们是认真的
[15:23] Oh! Why didn’t you tell me?! 你怎么不告诉我
[15:26] Well, we’re taking it slow, but she is definitely the one. 我们想慢慢来 不过她就是我的真命天女
[15:29] Oh, my goodness, this changes everything. 天哪 这可太好了
[15:31] listen, a friend of mine is having a barbecue on Saturday. 这周六我有个朋友要开烧烤派对
[15:35] – And I think you should come. – Really? -你应该来 -真的吗
[15:37] Yes, and bring Ginger. 是的 带上金杰
[15:38] Ginger? I don’t know if she can make it. 金杰 她可能来不了
[15:42] You have to bring Ginger 你一定得带她来
[15:44] because if Rex sees the two of you together, 如果雷克斯看到你们俩在一起
[15:46] he’ll relax. 他就不会那么紧张了
[15:49] Ok. 好吧
[15:51] Son of a bitch! 狗娘养的
[15:57] You are out of toilet paper. 你们的厕纸用完了
[15:59] Bree, I’ll call you later. 布里 我回头再给你电话
[16:07] Lynette! 勒奈特
[16:11] Hey, honey! 亲爱的
[16:13] – Are you home? – Three months? -你在家吗 -3个月
[16:17] God, you… scared the hell out of me. 天哪 你把我的胆都吓破了
[16:20] Were you ever gonna tell me? 你有没打算过要告诉我
[16:22] I wanted to, but I kept putting it off. 我想的 可总是话到嘴边却难以启齿
[16:26] I knew how you’d react. 我知道你会有什么反应
[16:27] Congratulations, you read me like a book. 恭喜你 对我了如指掌
[16:31] Why would you hire that woman? 你为什么要雇那个女人
[16:34] Well, technically, Peterson found her. 严格来说 是彼德森找她来的
[16:36] I just vouched for her. 我只是为她做担保
[16:38] Tom… 汤姆
[16:38] Come on, honey, I’m just helping her out. 拜托亲爱的 我只是帮了她一把
[16:40] It’s the least I can do. 这点小忙我还是得帮的
[16:42] Look, she was devastated when I left her for you. 当时我为了你离开她时 她都崩溃了
[16:45] I felt bad. 我良心不安
[16:47] Do you still have feelings for her? 你是不是对她还有感觉
[16:50] All right, I’m not talking to you. 行吧 不跟你说了
[16:52] Come on, you can tell me. You still care about her, don’t you? 告诉我没关系 你还关心她 对吗
[16:54] Just a teeny tiny little bit? 哪怕只是一丁点儿
[16:56] I was just trying to be a good guy. That’s all. 我只是想做个好人 仅此而已
[17:00] Well, you can’t work with her. 你不能跟她一起工作
[17:01] What do you want me to do? Quit? 你要我怎样 辞职吗
[17:03] Talk to Peterson, maybe he can get her transferred. 跟彼德森谈谈 也许他能把她调走
[17:05] Weren’t you guys planning on starting something up in Belize? 你们不是打算在伯利兹城开拓市场吗
[17:08] – Honey, you’re crazy. – No, I’m serious. -宝贝 你疯了 -不 我认真的
[17:12] If she stays, I will haunt your office. 她不走 我就会经常去你办公室
[17:16] I’ll bring your lunch every day. 每天给你送午餐
[17:18] I’ll bring the kids to visit, 带上孩子们
[17:19] I will change diapers on your desk. 在你的办公桌上换尿布
[17:21] Every birthday cake in the break room, 每一个休息室里的生日会
[17:24] every retirement party, 每一个退休晚会
[17:25] I will be there, watching her. 我都要参加 监视着她
[17:29] Well, I’d better get you a parking space, 那我最好给你弄个停车位
[17:31] ’cause she’s staying. 因为她不会走
[17:45] Don’t you think it spices up the room? 觉得它给屋子更添光彩了吗
[17:55] I was just leaving you a gift to apologize for, 我只是给你留下个致歉的礼物
[17:58] you know, throwing gravel in your face. 为了 把砂子扔到你脸上那件事
[18:03] – Well, you didn’t have to do that. – I kinda did. -你不必那样 -有必要
[18:06] – See, I want us to be friends. – Yeah, well… -我希望我们能友好相处 -我说
[18:10] – That’s not gonna happen. – Why not? -那不可能 -为什么不可能
[18:13] Aside from you blinding me? 除了你差点弄瞎我之外
[18:17] You know, several weeks ago, you freaked out in my house. 几星期前 你在我家里发狂
[18:21] You screamed, you threw furniture around… 你尖叫 乱扔家具
[18:25] Ok, I realize that I was out of line that night. 好吧 我知道我那天晚上是有点失控
[18:28] But I was upset. 可我当时很难过
[18:30] And we have to get over that, for Julie’s sake. 我们得和解 就算是为了朱莉
[18:33] For Julie’s sake? 为了朱莉吗
[18:34] How do you think it makes her feel 要是她妈妈和她男友不能和睦相处
[18:36] that her mother and boyfriend can’t get along? 你觉得她会是什么感受
[18:39] Julie does not think of you as her boyfriend. 朱莉可没把你当成她男朋友
[18:43] In fact, I don’t think she wants anything to do with you. 其实 她不想跟你有什么牵连
[18:48] – She said that? – Yeah. -她那样说的吗 -是的
[18:50] – I don’t believe you. – Believe whatever you want. -我不信 -信不信随你
[18:54] If she did, 如果她那么说
[18:55] it’s because you tell her stuff about me that’s not true! 一定是因为你在她面前说我坏话
[18:57] Zach! Come here! 扎克 回来
[18:59] Right now! 现在
[19:06] Please. Don’t ruin this for me. 求你了 别毁了我的希望
[19:33] How do you know Mary Alice? 你怎么认识玛丽·艾莉丝的
[19:35] – Who? – Mary Alice Young. -谁 -玛丽·艾莉丝·杨
[19:37] She lives next door to me in Fairview. 在美景镇她就住我隔壁
[19:40] She’s standing right here in this picture with you. 这张照片上她和你在一块
[19:43] That’s Angela Forrest, 那是安吉拉·福里斯特
[19:45] we worked together at the rehab center 15 years ago. 15年前我们都在康复中心工作
[19:47] Don’t be dense. Don’t you think I know my own neighbor? 不可能 你以为我不了解我邻居吗
[19:54] Does this Mary Alice have children? 这个玛丽·艾莉丝有孩子吗
[19:56] A teenager. A boy. 一个十几岁的男孩
[20:02] What? 怎么
[20:06] Angela and I worked together 安吉拉和我一起
[20:07] with a very disturbed young woman 照料过一个心理失常的年轻女人
[20:09] who gave birth to a baby boy. 那女人生了个男孩
[20:12] About a year later, 大约一年以后
[20:14] Angela and her husband disappeared. 安吉拉和她丈夫失踪了
[20:18] Not long after that, I heard that the child was missing too. 不久 我听说那孩子也失踪了
[20:22] People said it was just a coincidence. 大家说只是巧合
[20:26] But in my heart, I always hoped 但我内心深处 倒一直希望
[20:27] she had given him a proper home. 她给了他一个正常的家
[20:31] Are you saying she stole the baby? 你是说她偷了那个孩子吗
[20:35] Don’t look shocked, Martha. 别那么惊讶 玛莎
[20:38] It makes your face look fat. 这样你的脸更肥了
[20:41] The biological mother was a drug addict. 那孩子的亲生母亲是个瘾君子
[20:45] If Angela really is your neighbor, which I doubt, 如果我没怀疑错 安吉拉真是你邻居
[20:49] then that child was very lucky. 那么那孩子很走运
[21:14] Lynette, if you’re looking for Tom, 勒奈特 如果你要找汤姆
[21:17] he’s out with a client. 他出去见客户了
[21:18] No. I actually wanted to see you. 不是 其实我是来找你的
[21:21] You know, that’s really funny, 还可真巧
[21:22] I was thinking the same thing. 我也正想找你呢
[21:24] I’ve been here all this time. 我整天都呆在这儿
[21:25] We should go out, for lunch, just the two of us. 我们应该出去吃个午饭 就我们俩
[21:28] Yeah. I’ll check my book. 好啊 我查查我的日程表
[21:31] So, Annabel… 安娜贝尔
[21:34] …Do you have feelings for Tom? …你还喜欢汤姆吗
[21:37] – What? – You heard me. -你说什么 -你没听错
[21:39] Ok, you wanna talk about this? 好吧 既然你要谈
[21:42] Let’s talk. 那我们就谈谈好了
[21:43] Yes, Tom and I were in love. 没错 汤姆和我是曾热恋过
[21:46] But he married you. 但他和你结婚了
[21:48] I’m not looking to break up a happy couple. 我也没打算去拆散一对恩爱夫妻
[21:52] Anyway, that’s rather more your speed, isn’t it? 况且这事你做得比我顺手多了 不是吗
[21:56] Morning, ladies. 女士们 早上好
[21:57] Just coming in for a little more fuel. 我进来充充电
[21:59] Yup. One man’s sludge is another man’s liquid gold. 别人当作垃圾的东西却是我的灵丹妙药
[22:04] Well, back to the trenches. 好了 回去继续奋斗
[22:09] Watch your step. Tom and I are a team. 给我注意点 汤姆和我密不可分
[22:12] Our marriage is rock solid. 我们的婚姻坚不可摧
[22:14] Nothing you do could ever break that up. 无论你做什么都是白费心机
[22:16] Then why are you down here right now, warning me? 那你何必站在这里警告我
[22:33] Gabrielle! What brings you down here? 加布丽尔 你怎么来了
[22:38] Oh, sweet mother of god, what have you done this time? 老天爷 你这次又造了什么孽
[22:41] – You’re pregnant? – Yes. -你怀孕了 -是的
[22:44] And it’s impossible, I’m on the pill. 这根本不可能 我一直在吃避孕药
[22:46] Which you probably think is a sin, 也许你会认为这是一种犯罪
[22:48] but it works. 但这药的确有效
[22:49] null 这可是99.9%的有效犯罪啊
[22:51] Maybe it’s in that one tenth of a percent that god resides. 也许在那0.1%中有上帝的旨意呢
[22:55] Couldn’t wait to throw that in, could you? 你就是忍不住要这么说 是吧
[22:57] God is screwing with me. 老天在耍着我玩呢
[22:59] He doesn’t like the way I live my life 他不喜欢我现在的生活方式
[23:01] so he’s punishing me. 所以他要惩罚我
[23:02] Have you done something that would warrant being punished? 那你有没有做什么会遭报应的事呢
[23:07] The gardener? 那个园丁
[23:10] I thought that was over. 我以为那已经结束了
[23:12] No, it was, and then… 是结束了 然后…
[23:13] You just had to be there. 你意会吧 我说不清
[23:15] That’s my point is, 我想说的是
[23:16] I’d be an awful mother. 我肯定会是个糟糕的母亲
[23:18] I’m selfish and self-centered… 我既自私又自我为中心
[23:20] The only person more self-centered than me is Carlos. 唯一比我还自我中心的人就是卡洛斯
[23:23] He’s so self-centered, 他太自我中心了
[23:24] he doesn’t know how self-centered I am. 以至于都未曾意识我也这么自我中心
[23:26] We’d be terrible parents. 我们将是一对糟糕的父母
[23:28] Gabrielle, I’d like to help, 加布丽尔 我想帮你
[23:29] but I’m not sure what it is you want. 但我不知道你到底想怎么样
[23:31] It’s just, I wanna know who to be angry at. 我只是 不知道该生谁的气
[23:34] Here’s thought, don’t be angry. 不如这么想吧 别生气
[23:37] Be thankful. Children are a gift, are they not? 感恩吧 孩子是上帝的礼物 不是吗
[23:43] I don’t have time for this crap. 我才没时间听你的废话
[23:45] I have a party to plan. 我还要策划一个派对
[23:49] Thanks. 谢了
[23:50] Edie 伊迪
[23:52] Wow. Things are really coming along. 一切都进行得不错啊
[23:54] Yeah. Slowly and expensively. 是啊 缓慢而昂贵
[23:57] It’ll be worth it. 这一切都是值得的
[23:58] You’re doing an amazing job. 你做得很棒
[24:01] So look, you’re basically… a predator 所以 看来你天生就是个掠夺者
[24:04] and I need some advice. 我需要些建议
[24:08] And I know Tom loves me, 我知道汤姆爱我
[24:10] but I don’t trust this woman. 只是我不信任这个女人
[24:12] I think there’s an agenda there. 我觉得这背后一定暗藏诡计
[24:15] I don’t know. Maybe I’m being paranoid. 我也不知道 也许是我多想了
[24:18] No, no. You did the right thing coming to me. 不 你来找我是对的
[24:21] There are two ways to approach this. 解决这种问题一般有两种方法
[24:24] First, I have to ask, 首先 我必须得问
[24:25] what kind of shape is this woman in? 这女人长得如何
[24:26] Fantastic shape, she’s gorgeous. 非常完美 她是个尤物
[24:29] Ok. Now there’s really only one way to approach this. 好吧 那就只剩一种办法了
[24:33] – You’re gonna have to act fast. – I’m listening. -你得尽快行动 -继续说
[24:35] It’s pretty simple. 其实很简单
[24:37] When I feel threatened by a woman, I pull her in. 当我察觉被威胁到时 我会拉拢她
[24:40] I make her my best friend. 把她当作最好的朋友
[24:42] I thought you said you didn’t have any female friends. 我记得你曾说过你没任何女性朋友
[24:44] I don’t. 我是没有
[24:45] And I’ve never felt threatened by another woman either. 可我也从未受到别的女人的威胁
[24:48] But the point is… 但是重点是
[24:51] – Keep your friends close… – Keep your enemies closer. -知己知彼 -百战不殆
[25:01] Tom. We’re having a dinner party. 汤姆 我们要办个晚宴
[25:04] I’m thinking of inviting Annabel. 我打算邀请安娜贝尔
[25:10] We’re not moving. 我不要搬家
[25:11] Susan knows something. Edie said… 苏珊已经看出点端倪了 伊迪说
[25:13] I don’t care what Edie said! 我不在乎伊迪说了什么
[25:15] I’m not leaving Julie! 我不会离开朱莉的
[25:16] You wanna risk our lives, our future, 你要把我们的生命和未来置于危险之中
[25:18] over some… schoolyard crush? 就为了这种 短暂的校园爱情
[25:20] It’s more than that. Julie loves me. 不止这样 朱莉她爱我
[25:23] Then why does she refuse to see you? 那她为什么不见你
[25:26] Mrs. Mayer lies to her. 梅尔夫人骗了她
[25:27] If it wasn’t for that, she would be with me. 不然的话 她一定会和我在一起的
[25:29] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[25:31] – Julie’s a very special girl. – I know. -朱莉是个非常特别的女孩 -我知道
[25:35] She could have just about any boy she wanted. 任何男孩都可能是她的囊中之物
[25:39] I think you’re a wonderful kid. I do, 你是个很优秀的孩子 真的
[25:43] but… you’re not that special, Zach. 只是 扎克 你并没有那么特别
[25:47] Not really. 并没有
[25:50] – She kissed me. – Lately? -她吻了我 -最近吗
[25:55] Let’s pack our bags and get out of here. 我们去整理行装 离开这里吧
[25:58] Leave this whole mess behind and start over. 远离一切纷乱 重新开始
[26:00] And there will be other girls, I promise. 我保证还会有其他的女孩的
[26:03] No! 不
[26:05] If Susan goes to the police, it’s over. 如果苏珊去报警 我们就完了
[26:07] They’ll take me away. 他们会把我带走
[26:08] They will take you away. 也会把你带走
[26:09] Don’t you get that? 你还不明白吗
[26:10] If Julie doesn’t love me anymore, 如果朱莉不再爱我了
[26:12] then it doesn’t matter. 那其他根本不重要
[26:13] None of it matters. 一切都没有意义了
[26:23] Oh, Mcgruder had absolutely no idea what was going on. 麦格鲁德根本不知道发生了什么事
[26:27] During the entire shoot facial campaign, 在整个拍摄过程中
[26:29] he was practically holding Benson’s hand! 他几乎一直握着本森的手
[26:31] After the way Burnham screwed him over, 在伯纳姆如此嘲弄他一番后
[26:33] I’d be nervous too! 我都替感到他害羞了
[26:35] My god, it was awful! 我的天 这太糟了
[26:40] Excuse me, I need to get in here so I can clear the plates. 打扰一下 我得清理一下桌子
[26:43] – Honey, you want some help? – I’m good. -亲爱的 需要帮忙吗 -不用
[26:45] Oh… Looks like we got company. 看来我们有伴儿了
[26:48] Hey, guys. Isn’t it time for bed? 伙计们 现在不是该睡觉了吗
[26:50] Oh, they never get to see you. 他们都没怎么见你
[26:52] Let ’em stay up for a while. 让他们在这儿呆一会吧
[26:54] Ok, come here. I want you to meet someone. 好吧 过来 我想让你们见一个人
[26:58] This is Miss Foster. 这是福斯特小姐
[27:01] She’s an old, old friend of your daddy’s. 她是你们爸爸很久很久以前的朋友
[27:06] – What you got there? – A picture we painted. -你手上拿的是什么 -我们的画
[27:09] Let me have a look at that. 让我看看
[27:11] It’s all of us with mommy and daddy. 这是我们和爸爸妈妈
[27:13] We’re really happy. 我们全家都非常幸福
[27:15] Oh, that is so adorable. 画得太好了
[27:17] When did you do this? 你们什么时候画的
[27:19] Today. Mom told us to. 今天 妈妈让我们画的
[27:21] I told them to paint something nice. 我让他们画点好看的东西
[27:23] The sentiment’s theirs. 画什么是他们自己决定的
[27:24] But you told us to. 是你让我们这么画的
[27:26] Hold on, grown-ups are talking. 等等 大人在说话
[27:28] Well, this is really neat. 画得真好
[27:31] Hey, how would you boys like to paint my portrait one day? 改天你们也帮我画张好吗
[27:34] Sure, you’re pretty. 好啊 你这么漂亮
[27:36] Ok, great. 好了
[27:36] So like your dad said, it’s time for bed. 听爸爸的话 该去睡觉了
[27:39] I’ll take ’em back upstairs. 我带他们上去
[27:42] Come on, guys. 来吧 小家伙们
[27:44] Thank you. 谢谢你
[27:47] Here we go. 我们走吧
[27:52] I must say, your home is warm and inviting, 我不得不说 你的家真是既温馨又美丽
[27:55] your children are absolutely precious. 你的孩子个个都是珍宝啊
[27:57] This whole evening was practically 这整场晚宴简直就是
[27:59] a commercial for the perfect family. 完美家庭的广告版
[28:01] You think? 你也这么觉得
[28:04] You couldn’t have planned it any better. 你安排得几近完美
[28:06] And I mean that. 我是真心的
[28:09] Good. 很好
[28:16] – Hello, Susan. – Paul… -你好 苏珊 -保罗
[28:22] I understand you and Edie went snooping through my house. 我知道你和伊迪在我家鬼鬼祟祟做了什么
[28:28] It’s ok, I’m not mad. 没关系 我没生气
[28:30] So, what do you want to know about Angela? 那么 你想知道关于安吉拉的什么事
[28:36] It was Mary Alice’s birth name. 那是玛丽·艾莉丝的本名
[28:38] She was named after her aunt Angela. 这名字来自她的阿姨安吉拉
[28:41] When she was a teenager, they fell out 她还年轻的时候 她们闹翻了
[28:43] so she changed her name to Mary Alice. 所以她就改名为玛丽·艾莉丝
[28:45] This was before we were married, 这事发生在我们结婚前
[28:46] so forgive me if I’m hazy on the details. 所以请原谅我在细节上的疏漏
[28:50] That’s it? That’s the explanation? 就这样 这就是你的解释
[28:53] Ridiculously simple, isn’t it? 不可置信般的简单 是吧
[28:57] She changed her name because she got in a fight with her aunt? 她就因为和她阿姨不合而去改了名
[29:02] That doesn’t seem like something Mary Alice would do. 这不像玛丽·艾莉丝的行事风格啊
[29:04] Neither did suicide, 自杀也不像
[29:06] but we both know she did it. 但她确实这么做了
[29:10] So, can we finally put this behind us? 那我们能不计往事了吗
[29:14] Or do you need to break into my home for anything else? 或者你还想在我家搜点别的资料
[29:20] No. Um… I’m good, thanks. 不 我了解了 谢谢
[29:28] Though, if you wouldn’t mind, 但是 如果你不介意的话
[29:30] I’d like to see that videotape I found. 我想看看我找到的那盘录像带
[29:33] The one marked Angela. 那盘写了安吉拉名字的
[29:35] It would be nice to see Mary Alice when she was young. 若能看看年轻时的玛丽·艾莉丝也不错
[29:40] I’m afraid that box of tapes was thrown out with the trash. 很抱歉那盒录像带被我和垃圾一起扔掉了
[29:46] Ok, then. 那算了
[29:48] Susan, I’m serious when I say 苏珊 我是真心希望你
[29:51] I hope you’ll leave my family alone now. 能还我一个清静的家
[29:54] This endless suspicion of yours has become very tiring. 你无休止的好奇心让我疲于应付
[29:58] Yeah, I couldn’t agree more. 好的 乐意之至
[30:14] Oh, that’s my cell. Sorry. 不好意思 我手机响了
[30:17] Ok. 好的
[30:22] My god, it’s Peterson. Excuse me. 上帝 是彼德森 不好意思
[30:25] – Peterson? – Hello? -彼德森 -你好
[30:32] So, that was quite a show you put on tonight. 今晚这场戏你做真好啊
[30:35] Show? 做戏
[30:37] The boys paintings, 孩子们的画
[30:39] all these references to how happy we are? 时不时地炫耀我们的幸福
[30:41] What’s wrong with subtly reminding Annabel 含蓄地提醒安娜贝尔
[30:43] you’re happily married? 你婚姻幸福有什么不对
[30:44] It wasn’t subtle. 你根本就不含蓄
[30:46] And it’s an insult to me. 况且这也间接羞辱了我
[30:50] I did not mean it that way. 我根本没这意思
[30:55] Are you so insecure 难道你对我就这么没信心
[30:57] that you have to pull that crap? 需要上演这么一出吗
[30:58] Keep your voice down! 你小声点
[31:01] It doesn’t matter if she has feelings for me 她对我有没有意思 这无关紧要
[31:03] as long as I’m not interested. 只要我对她没感觉就行了
[31:05] Have I ever, ever given you any reason to doubt me? 我曾经给过任何让你不安理由吗
[31:08] Anyone is capable of anything. 世事皆有可能
[31:11] The first time we met, you were cheating. 我们第一次见面 你就撒谎
[31:13] With you! Cheating with you! 那是哄你 为了哄你
[31:15] It’s a pattern of behavior. 这可是一种行为模式
[31:17] Give me a break! 别再说了
[31:18] Well, what am I supposed to do? 好吧 那我应该做什么呢
[31:20] You hire your old girlfriend 你居然雇佣了你的前女友
[31:22] and don’t tell me about it for three months? 并且瞒了我整整3个月
[31:24] I could have told you from day one, 如果我在事发当天便告诉你
[31:26] you would still jump down my throat. 你还是会对我暴跳如雷的
[31:27] Annabel is ancient history. 我和安娜贝尔的事都成历史了
[31:30] She’s in the next room. 她就在隔壁
[31:31] How long do we have to be married, Lynette 我们多久才能像一对真正的夫妇 勒奈特
[31:33] how long until you actually trust me? 你还有多久才会完全信任我
[31:34] I trust you. 我信任你
[31:36] How many times have you said, 你说过多少遍
[31:38] “If you ever touch another woman, “要是你敢碰别的女人
[31:39] I’ll take the boys out and walk out here 我就要带着孩子们 离开这个家
[31:40] and you’ll never see us again”? 并决不让你再见我们一面”
[31:42] That’s just… something wives say to their husbands. 那只是妻子对她们丈夫随便说说的
[31:45] Not all wives. 并非所有的妻子都如此
[31:48] God, Lynette, you’re just so convinced 老天 勒奈特 你就这么确定
[31:49] that I’m gonna be unfaithful! 我会背叛我们的婚姻
[31:51] It makes me sick, the distrust, the paranoia… 你偏执狂般的不信任令我非常不舒服
[31:54] You know, it seems you won’t be happy 看来 除非你把我逼得去出轨
[31:57] until you drive me out of this marriage 来证明你自己是对的
[31:58] to prove yourself right! 要不然你永远不会善罢甘休
[32:03] Ok, wait. Forget I said that. 等等 忘记我刚刚说的话
[32:06] It’s too late. 太迟了
[32:08] You said it. 你已经说出口了
[32:10] Well, then just consider it something 那就把它当做
[32:12] that husbands say to their wives. 丈夫们对妻子随便说说的吧
[32:16] Well, Peterson’s on cloud nine. 彼德森可是喜出望外啊
[32:19] He discovered some inside scoop on the Metro account. 他在麦德龙账户里发现了一些内幕
[32:22] The bad news is, we have to re-do the entire presentation. 坏消息是 我们不得不重拟报告
[32:25] – Tonight? – They need it first thing in the morning. -今晚吗 -他们明天一早就要
[32:28] Peterson says we might be pulling an all-nighter. 彼德森说我们可能要通宵准备
[32:31] I can’t drive, I’ve been drinking. 我不能开车 我喝了酒
[32:33] I’ll drive. Come on. 我来开 走吧
[32:36] – Thanks. – Don’t worry, Lynette. -谢谢 -别担心 勒奈特
[32:38] I’ll deliver him back to you as soon as I can. 我会尽快把他还给你
[32:41] Please do! 好吧
[32:58] Honey, take over a minute. 甜心 帮我照看一下
[33:00] I’m giving a speech. 我想发表一番言论
[33:02] Make sure they stay pink like that, ok? 让它们一直保持这个成色 好吗
[33:05] Are you ok? 你还好吧
[33:07] Oh! Yeah, I just didn’t realize 当然 我只是没有料想到
[33:10] how disgusting meat could be. 肉也可以这么恶心
[33:15] Everyone, I just wanted to say 各位 我只是想说
[33:17] it means a lot to me that all of you came. 你们的到来对我意义重大
[33:19] And as you know, in a few days, 正如你们所知道 接下来的日子
[33:21] I will be taking a little government-sponsored vacation. 我会参加一个公办的度假
[33:24] Lucky for me, breakfast is included. 幸运的是 其中还包含早餐
[33:30] – Oh, god – The bottom line is, -天哪 -糟糕的是
[33:33] I’m going to jail, and when a man goes away to jail, 我要去坐牢 当一个人马上要蹲监狱时
[33:37] which I hope none of you here ever have to do, 希望你们中的任何人都不要落得如此下场
[33:39] he sees who his real friends are. 他就能分辨出谁是他真正的朋友
[33:41] So thanks. 所以 谢谢你们
[33:43] Cheers! 干杯
[33:54] Excuse you. 算了 原谅你吧
[33:59] Stay put until I need you. 待在这 直到我要你帮忙的时候
[34:01] Don’t talk to anybody 别和任何人说话
[34:02] and for god’s sake, don’t get drunk. 看在上帝的份上 别喝醉了
[34:04] I’m supposed to be at my cousin’s wedding. 我本应该出席我表亲的婚礼
[34:07] It’s not a wedding, it’s a commitment ceremony. 不是婚礼 那只是个承诺的仪式
[34:09] Now sit down and… 坐下
[34:10] …try to… fit in. 尽量显得自然点
[34:33] I got you a hotdog. 我给你拿了个热狗
[34:35] No, thanks, I’m full. 我不想吃 谢谢 我不饿
[34:36] They have a croquet set. 他们有一套槌球戏装置
[34:38] Wanna go hit some balls? 想去打进几个球吗
[34:40] No. 不想
[34:40] That’s fine. I can just sit here. 没关系 那我就这样坐在这
[34:43] Zach. 扎克
[34:44] I don’t wanna be your girlfriend 我不想做你的女朋友
[34:46] or I don’t want to hang out with you. 或是和你一块出去玩
[34:47] I want you to leave me alone, ok? 只想要一个人待着 好吗
[34:52] Ok. 好
[35:34] In that moment, 那一刻
[35:36] while looking at the pills 当看到显然被掉过包
[35:38] that had been so obviously tampered with, 的药片时
[35:40] Gabrielle’s nausea was suddenly 顿时 加布丽尔的恶心
[35:42] replaced by an even stronger sensation. 被一种更强烈的感觉替代
[35:45] Rage. 那就是愤怒
[36:04] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[36:06] I’m so sorry. That was an accident. 很抱歉 我不是故意的
[36:09] Answer my question. What are you doing here? 回答我的问题 你在这干什么
[36:11] – I was invited. – By who? -我是受邀而来的 -谁邀请你的
[36:14] You know what? Dr. Van de Kemp, 你知道吗 范德坎普医生
[36:15] I don’t believe I have to answer to you. 我没必要回答你的问题
[36:17] You see, I think you do. 我认为你必须回答
[36:18] What’s going on here? 这到底是怎么回事
[36:19] He crashed the party. 他闯进聚会
[36:21] This guy clearly is not taking no for an answer. 他显然不知道什么是拒绝
[36:23] It’s ok. George has a girlfriend. 没关系的 乔治有女朋友
[36:26] You brought her, didn’t you? 你带她来了吧
[36:28] – He doesn’t have a girlfriend. – I do so. -他没有女朋友 -我有
[36:30] She’s right over there. 她就在那边
[36:36] That’s his girlfriend? 那就是他的女朋友吗
[36:37] See? We were worried for nothing. 你看到了 别担心了
[36:40] So, any time you want to apologize… 所以你要想道歉 随时…
[36:45] Oh, come on, Rex. You owe George some sort of gesture. 雷克斯 你得向乔治表示表示
[36:55] Oh, what the hell. 管他呢
[37:07] Rex, have you lost your mind?! 雷克斯 你疯了
[37:09] To be fair, I only pushed him. 公平一点 我推的是他
[37:13] Carlos! You son of a bitch! 卡洛斯 你是混蛋
[37:15] I am pregnant and it’s all your fault. 我怀孕了 这都是你的错
[37:25] Wow. This is turning into one helluva a party. 这派对挺像那么回事的
[37:36] Are you ok? 你还好吗
[37:38] I think I can honestly say, 老实说
[37:40] no, I’m not. 不 我不好
[37:41] I’m so sorry. 我非常抱歉
[37:44] Thanks. 谢了
[37:46] But you know what they say about kids? 但你知道人们怎么说孩子们吗
[37:50] That you can’t imagine having them 你无法想象拥有他们的生活
[37:51] until you do, 直到你真的有了
[37:53] And then you can’t imagine life without them? 接着 你又无法想像没有他们的生活
[37:56] It’s true. 真是这样的
[38:01] All I’m saying is, maybe this is a blessing in disguise. 我是说 也许这次是因祸得福
[38:06] I don’t know who the father is. 我不知道孩子的爸爸是谁
[38:08] What? 你说什么
[38:09] Yeah. 没错
[38:12] So you and John have still been…? 这么说 你和约翰还…
[38:14] Yeah. 是的
[38:14] Gaby! 加布
[38:15] I know, Susan, 我知道你想说什么 苏珊
[38:17] I don’t know what I’m gonna do! 我不知道接下来该怎么办
[38:19] Oh! Oh, my god! 天哪
[38:21] Oh, my god! That’s my house! 上帝啊 那是我的房子
[38:23] I’ll call 911! 我去打911
[38:24] Yes, that’s-that’s my house! 快去 那是我家
[38:29] Oh, my…! Look, my kitchen! 天 我的厨房
[38:32] Oh, it’s a big fire! 火太大了
[38:37] Turns out, someone left the gas on 看起来应该是没关煤气
[38:39] with candles burning. 并让蜡烛持续燃烧引起火灾的
[38:41] That’s not possible. We don’t burn candles during the day. 那不可能 我们从不在白天点蜡烛
[38:45] Uh, well, I did have 我的确早些时候
[38:48] a French vanilla candle burning earlier, but… 点了一根法式香草蜡烛 可
[38:51] I’m almost positive I blew it out. 我基本确定把它吹灭了
[38:53] You’re almost positive? 你基本确定吗
[38:57] Yes! I did! 是的
[38:59] I did, I… I think. 我的确吹灭了 我想是的
[39:01] You’re lucky the fire was contained. 幸运的是 火势被控制住了
[39:03] The damage could have been far more extensive. 要不然很可能造成更大规模的毁坏
[39:06] You’ve gotta be more careful from now on. 从现在起 你们得更加小心
[39:16] Don’t worry. We will be. 别担心 我们会的
[39:25] – Bree, hi. – Hi. -布里 你好 -你好
[39:27] You left the party so quickly, 你那天急匆匆地就离开了聚会
[39:30] I didn’t have a chance to apologize to you for what Rex did. 我都没能向你为雷克斯的所作所为道歉
[39:33] George, I’m so sorry he humiliated you 乔治 我很抱歉 他居然当着
[39:37] in front of all those people. 所有人的面羞辱你
[39:39] I don’t know what got into him. 我也不知道他到底怎么了
[39:41] Isn’t it obvious? He hates me. 这不明摆着吗 他讨厌我
[39:43] No, he doesn’t hate you, he doesn’t even know you. 不 他不讨厌你 只是不了解你
[39:46] You don’t really even know him. 你也一点都不了解他
[39:48] I know this much. 我深谙其故
[39:49] He’s not gonna let us be friends. 他不想我们俩做朋友
[39:52] Well, that’s not his choice to make. 这也由不得他选择的
[39:56] What if he asks you not to see me any more? 如果他叫你以后都不要和我见面怎么办
[40:00] What if he orders you not to? 如果他命令你这么做怎么办
[40:02] Well, I decide who I need in my life, 既然是由我来决定我的人生中需要谁
[40:05] and I’ve decided that I need you. 我决定 我需要的是你
[40:08] And that’s all there is to it. 就是这样
[40:10] He could make it awfully difficult 他可能会万般阻挠
[40:12] for you to spend time with me. 我们接触
[40:13] Well, who says he has to know how I spend my free time? 谁说他知道我怎么度过我的闲暇时光的
[40:31] I’m having trouble with the family across the street. 我现在和街对面的家庭有点矛盾
[40:35] I think one of them may have set a fire in my house. 我认为他们中一位放火烧了我的房子
[40:39] And I don’t know why, 我也不知道为什么
[40:40] but I fel like it’s got something to 但我觉得这和我一个
[40:42] do with my friend who killed herself. 自杀的朋友有关
[40:48] I called the police, but they didn’t take me seriously. 我报了警 但他们并不把我当回事
[40:53] This family’s got a secret, a bad secret. 这家里有个秘密 一个可怕的秘密
[40:57] I’m in over my head. 我头都大了
[40:58] I need you to find out everything there is to know 我需要你帮我查出事情的真相
[41:01] about Paul Young and his family. 保罗·杨和他们一家的真相
[41:05] Do you think you can help me? 你能帮我吗
[41:09] As a matter of fact, 说实话
[41:12] I know I can. 我能办到
[41:19] Spring comes every year to Wisteria Lane. 春天每年都如约到达紫藤郡
[41:23] But not everyone remembers to stop 但并不是每个人都记得驻足
[41:26] and smell the flowers. 闻闻花香的
[41:29] Some are too busy worrying about the future. 有些忙于担忧未来
[41:33] Or mistakes they’ve made in the past. 或是他们过去犯下的错误
[41:40] Others are preoccupied with not getting caught. 有些则注重于如何不被抓到
[41:47] It’s a window! 这是窗口
[41:49] Or thinking of ways to catch someone else. 有些则在思考如何抓到某人
[41:59] Still, there will always be a few 不管怎样 总有一些人
[42:02] who remember to take a moment 记得花点时间
[42:05] and appreciate what spring has given them. 来感激春天的馈赠
[42:10] Just as there will always be those 同样 总有一些人
[42:13] who prefer to sit in the dark, 偏好坐在黑暗里
[42:16] brooding over everything they’ve lost. 细想他们失去的一切
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme