Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Grandma’s here. 外婆来了
[00:04] In life… 人生中
[00:05] – It’s a post-nuptial agreement. – I’m not signing this. -这是婚后协议 -我不会签的
[00:09] – Sign it! – Stop! You’re hurting me! -签了它 -住手 你弄疼我了
[00:12] Mrs. Solis, what are you doing here? 索利斯夫人 你怎么会在这儿
[00:14] …You can’t change what’s already been done. 你无法改变已经发生的事
[00:16] People leave trails. One of those trails will lead to Deirdre. 人们会留下线索 其中必有指向黛德丽的
[00:20] I’m not taking my money to the grave. 我不会把我的钱带进坟墓的
[00:22] I’m gonna use it to save your ass. 我会用它保你周全的
[00:23] …or who people really are. 或人的本性
[00:26] Andrew just told me he thinks he might be gay. 安德鲁刚才告诉我他觉得他可能是同性恋
[00:35] Every morning as she went to take out her trash, 每天早上出去倒垃圾的时候
[00:38] Lynette Scavo would 勒奈特·斯加沃都会
[00:39] indulge in a little daydream, 沉浸在一个小小的白日梦中
[00:42] the details of which were always the same. 梦的内容都一样
[00:46] One day 有一天
[00:47] her nasty neighbor Karen Mccluskey 她那讨人厌的邻居凯伦·麦克卢斯基
[00:50] would keel over and die, 会倒地身亡
[00:53] and her home would be bought by a lovely Swedish family 她的房子会被一家可爱的瑞典人买下来
[00:58] with two adorable twin daughters. 那家人有一对迷人的双胞胎女儿
[01:02] The families would form an everlasting friendship, 两家将会因他们的双胞胎儿女
[01:05] culminating in their daughters marrying her sons 共结连理而结下永久的情谊
[01:09] at an elaborate wedding 而那个精致的婚礼
[01:11] the scavos wouldn’t have to pay for. 斯加沃家甚至不必花费分文
[01:18] Yes, Lynette enjoyed her little daydream. 是的 勒奈特享受着她的小白日梦
[01:21] But Mrs. Mccluskey always had a way 但麦克卢斯基太太总有办法
[01:25] of pulling her back to reality. 把她拉回现实
[01:29] Why are you stealing my garbage cans? 你为什么偷走我的垃圾筒
[01:33] Garbage pickup was two days ago, 垃圾两天前就被收走了
[01:35] and these cans have been on the street ever since. 这些筒从那时起就一直在街上摆着
[01:36] I just assumed you didn’t want them anymore. 我只是猜你不想要它们了
[01:39] Oh, that’s very cute. 那真是很有趣
[01:40] That’s great. Here, give them here. 很棒 来 把它们给我
[01:43] It’s bad enough we got to look at that god-awful color you painted the house. 光看着你那恶心的房子颜色就够难受的了
[01:46] We shouldn’t have to stare at your cans for days on end. 我们更不该整天盯着你的垃圾筒看
[01:49] You want to talk about good neighbor etiquette? 你想谈谈和睦邻里的礼节是吗
[01:50] How about you hire a gardener to 那你雇个园丁好好打理一下
[01:52] take care of that jungle you call a lawn? 你那个号称草坪的乱树林怎么样
[01:54] I am on a fixed income. 我收入有限
[01:56] Oh. Well, perhaps you should consider moving somewhere less expensive, 那或者你应该考虑下搬去便宜点的地方了
[01:59] – like a nursing home. – Go to hell. -比如养老院 -去死吧
[02:02] Run by Germans, hm? 德国人开的哦
[02:06] And you know… 你知道
[02:10] Mrs… Mrs. Mccluskey…! 麦克 麦克卢斯基太太
[02:12] Mrs. Mccluskey, are you all right? 麦克卢斯基太太 你没事吧
[02:16] I’ll get the door. 我去开门
[02:21] Mrs. Mccluskey…! 麦克卢斯基太太
[02:22] For a brief moment, 有那么一刹那
[02:24] Lynette was presented with an interesting choice of options. 勒奈特来到了一个有趣的十字路口前
[02:30] And though she knew she’d hate herself in the morning, 尽管知道她会抱憾终生的
[02:33] Lynette chose to do the right thing. 勒奈特还是选择做正确的事
[02:36] Lynette, where are they taking me? 勒奈特 他们要带我去哪儿
[02:38] You’re going to the hospital, Mrs. Mccluskey. 你会被送到医院 麦克卢斯基太太
[02:41] You’re gonna be fine. 你会没事的
[02:42] I don’t wanna go alone. Come with me. 我不想一个人去 跟我一起去
[02:45] Oh, um, these are trained technicians, 这里有训练有素的护士
[02:48] and I’ve got a roast in the… freezer. 我还有有块烤肉在 冰箱里
[02:50] Please. I’m scared. 求你了 我很害怕
[02:56] Yeah, I’ll come with you. Ok, here I am. 好吧 我陪你去 好了 我在这儿
[02:59] Thank you. 谢谢你
[03:02] If I die, I don’t want it to be with strangers. 如果我死了 我不希望身边都是陌生人
[03:05] – You’re not going to die. – How can you be so sure? -你不会死的 -你怎么能那么肯定
[03:10] Of course, Lynette didn’t respond. 当然 勒奈特没有回答
[03:14] How could she tell her neighbor that some dreams 她怎么能告诉她的邻居
[03:17] are just too beautiful to come true? 有些美梦是无法成真的
[04:08] Life is a journey. 人生就像一场旅行
[04:10] One that is much better traveled 如果一路有人陪伴
[04:13] with a companion by our side. 那会惬意许多
[04:16] But sometimes, we lose our companions along the way. 但有时 我们会在路途中失去同伴
[04:20] And then the journey becomes unbearable. 那这趟旅行就会变得难以忍受了
[04:25] Noah. 诺亚
[04:27] I didn’t know you were a religious man. 我不知道你还这么虔诚
[04:29] What’s with the rosary? 拿个念珠做什么
[04:33] They found Deidre. 他们找到了黛德丽
[04:34] What? 什么
[04:38] Her body had been stuffed inside a toy chest. 她的尸体被塞在一个玩具柜子里
[04:41] Can you believe that? 你能相信吗
[04:44] A kid’s toy chest. 一个孩子的玩具柜子
[04:51] She’d been dismembered. 她被肢解了
[05:00] My god. 我的天
[05:04] Cops I.D.’D her from her dental records. 警察根据牙齿记录辨认出她来的
[05:10] She’s been dead 15 years. 她已经死了15年了
[05:14] All that time I was looking for her. 这些年我都一直在找她
[05:18] she was already gone. 她却已经走了
[05:22] I’m so sorry. 我很遗憾
[05:26] I have to bury my baby. 我得去埋葬我的孩子了
[05:30] I came out here to… 我到这儿来
[05:33] …figure out what kind of tombstone to get her. 是为了给她挑一块墓碑
[05:37] You shouldn’t be doing this now. 你不必现在做这件事
[05:39] Let’s get you home. 我们回家吧
[05:42] There’s a cop I want you to talk to. 我想让你跟一个警察聊聊
[05:45] A cop? 一个警察
[05:46] His name is Sullivan. 他的名字叫索乐文
[05:48] I paid him to take the heat off you 我买通他帮你洗脱了
[05:49] for your neighbor’s murder. 谋杀你邻居的嫌疑
[05:51] He’ll get you the file on Deidre’s case. 他会把黛德丽案子的文件给你
[05:55] Apparently they have some leads. 很明显他们有些线索了
[06:05] I don’t know. I think we may be making a huge mistake. 我不知道 我觉得我们可能犯了个大错
[06:08] We made our decision, let’s stick to it. 我们已经做了选择 让我们坚持下去
[06:11] Let’s say we leave him here three more weeks. 我们就让他再在这里呆三周吧
[06:13] What’s the worst that could happen? 再坏还能怎么样
[06:16] Our son just told us that he might be gay. 我们的儿子刚刚告诉我们他可能是同性恋
[06:19] There are 200 other boys in this camp. 这个营地里还有200个男孩
[06:22] I could explain to you what might 我可以给你解释把他留下
[06:24] happen if we left him here. 可能会发生的事情
[06:26] But I am a lady and I don’t use that kind of language. 但我是个淑女 我不会那样说那种话
[06:35] You know, I bet we’re worrying ourselves sick over nothing. 我打赌我们就是在瞎操心
[06:36] This is probably just a phase. 这可能就是阶段性的
[06:38] We’ll get him into Christian counseling 我们会把他送到基督教心理咨询处
[06:41] so it won’t become a lifestyle. 这样他就不会一生如此了
[06:43] Whatever’s going on with him, 不管他怎么样
[06:45] he’s still our son and we love him. 他都是我们的儿子 我们都会爱他
[06:47] Why would you say that to me? 你为什么跟我说这些
[06:48] Because it’s obvious 因为很明显
[06:50] how freaked out you are by the whole gay thing. 这个同性恋事件把你吓坏了
[06:53] I may be freaked out 我可能是被吓坏了
[06:54] but that doesn’t change how I feel about him. 但那不会改变我对他的感情
[06:56] I’m just saying be cool. 我只是说 冷静点
[07:02] – I can be just as cool as you can. – All right. -我能跟你一样冷静 -好吧
[07:16] It’ll be nice to have you back. 接你回家真是太好了
[07:19] Andrew… 安德鲁
[07:22] I would love you even if you were a murderer. 就算你是个谋杀犯 我还是一样爱你
[07:36] Mommy, the line’s not moving. 妈咪 队伍不动
[07:38] Oh, For Pete’s Sake. 看在老天的份上
[07:47] Mom. Mom. 妈妈 妈妈
[07:48] – What? – The kids are waiting. -干嘛 -孩子们都等着呢
[07:50] Oh, honey, Hector here teaches 亲爱的 海克托在这里的社区中心
[07:52] Salsa dancing at the community center. 教莎莎舞
[07:54] – I give private lessons too. – I bet you do! -我也有私教课 -我猜你也有
[07:59] – Mom. – What? -妈妈 -什么
[08:00] Could you please not flirt with the ice cream man? 你能别跟卖冰激凌的人调情吗
[08:02] Why not? 为什么不能
[08:03] Do you need a reason beyond the 他是个买冰激凌的
[08:05] fact that he’s the ice cream man? 这还不够吗
[08:07] It’s called moving on with your life. 这叫向前看
[08:10] You just broke up with Morty two weeks ago. 你刚跟莫蒂分手两周
[08:12] Don’t you think you can at least 你不觉得你至少
[08:13] pretend to mourn the relationship. 能装着为上段感情而难过一下吗
[08:15] Oh, you are such a stick-in-the-mud. 你真是个保守的老顽固
[08:17] We should be out there having fun. 我们应该出去找点乐子
[08:19] I know what we can do tonight. 我知道我们今晚能干什么了
[08:22] We can go to some hip club and get some hot guys! 我们可以去夜店认识些帅哥
[08:25] – Mom… – It’ll be great! -妈妈 -那真是太棒了
[08:28] I’ll say I’m 42 and you can be 28. 我就说我42岁 你28岁
[08:32] What?! 什么
[08:34] Oh! You can pull it off! 你能假装一下的
[08:42] Mrs. Mccluskey, 麦克卢斯基太太
[08:43] you’re back from hospital already? 你已经从医院回来了
[08:45] Turns out I OD’d a little bit on my arthritis medication. 是因为我的关节炎药物服用过量了
[08:48] One pill, I can open a jar. 一片 我可以打开果酱
[08:50] Four pills, I’m face-down crawling for my life. 四片 我就只能面朝大地了
[08:52] You’ll find out about that soon enough. 你到年纪就会明白了
[08:54] Well, I’m glad to hear you’re all right. 我很高兴得知你现在没事了
[08:58] Here, my way of saying thank you for not 给你 为了表达我的感谢
[09:00] letting me die out there on the lawn. 你没由着我死在那个草坪上
[09:03] Oh, Mrs. Mccluskey, you don’t… 麦克卢斯基太太 你不用
[09:05] Keep that. 拿着
[09:05] It’s genuine Tiffany. It’s been in my family for years. 这是真正的蒂凡尼 在我家里放了很多年
[09:08] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么了
[09:11] It’s stunning, thank you. 这很美 谢谢你
[09:27] I’d invite you in, but… 我本该请你进屋的 不过
[09:29] I wanna tell you what my doctor said. 我想告诉你我医生是怎么说的
[09:30] Seems that arthritis is the least of my problems. 看起来关节炎仅仅是我最小的问题
[09:33] See, I had this skin tag, 你看 我有个皮赘
[09:34] or what I thought was a skin tag, 或者我以为它是个皮赘
[09:36] but it turns out it might be more serious. 但它其实更危险
[09:43] What do you think you’re doing? 你觉得你在干什么
[09:44] Please, I can’t sleep in the den anymore. 拜托 我不能再继续睡书房了
[09:46] I need to sleep in a bed. 我需要在床上睡觉
[09:48] You might wanna try a motel, 你或许该试试汽车旅馆
[09:49] because you’re not coming back in here. 因为你再也不能回到这里了
[09:52] How many times have I got to say I’m sorry? 我还要说多少次对不起
[09:55] Obviously a few more. 很明显还不够
[09:59] I’m not proud of what I did. 我对我做的事很抱歉
[10:02] I admit, I was way out of line. 我承认我做的太过分了
[10:05] You want back in this bed? 你想回到这张床上吗
[10:07] You know what to do. 你知道该怎么做
[10:11] – I’m not tearing up the post-nup. – Why not?! -我不会撕掉婚后协议的 -为什么不
[10:13] Because it’s the one way I can ensure 因为那是唯一可以确保当我出狱时
[10:15] you’ll be here when I get out of jail. 你还在这里的东西
[10:17] Well, then have fun at the motel. 那祝你在汽车旅馆过的愉快
[10:20] Fine. Tomorrow I’m canceling your credit cards. 好啊 明天我就取消你的信用卡
[10:23] What? 什么
[10:25] And I’m taking away your ATM as well. 我还要把你的银行卡都收回
[10:27] What am I supposed to do for money? 那我花钱要怎么办
[10:29] Maybe once you see how good you’ve got it, 或许当你认识到你的所有是多么可贵的时候
[10:31] you’ll treat me with a little respect. 你就会对我有那么一点的尊重了
[10:33] You want my respect? Then tear up the post-nup. 你想要我的尊重 那就撕毁婚后协议
[10:36] Give me my pillow. 把我的枕头给我
[10:40] One more thing… 还有一件事
[10:41] if you ever hurt me again, I will kill you. 如果你再弄疼我 我就杀了你
[10:44] If you ever leave me for another man, I’ll kill you. 如果你为了别的男人离开我 我就杀了你
[10:51] Boy, with all this passion, 孩子 这么有激情
[10:53] isn’t it a shame we’re not having sex? 我们不做爱岂不是很可惜
[11:09] I feel trapped. 我有种窒息的感觉
[11:11] Want me to open a window? 要不要我把窗打开
[11:12] No, I’m talking about my life. 不 我是说我的生活
[11:16] Are we done making out? 我们完事了吗
[11:18] No, no, keep going. 不 不 继续
[11:22] So what’s up? 出什么事了
[11:23] I’m unhappy. With Carlos and my marriage… 我不幸福 卡洛斯和我的婚姻
[11:28] I feel like I don’t have options, it’s driving me crazy. 我感觉别无选择 这让我很抓狂
[11:31] Every time something went south in my life, 以往每一次事情变糟时
[11:33] I always had a plan b. 我总是有条后路
[11:34] Now, I feel like I have nothing. 现在 我感觉我山穷水尽了
[11:36] What about me? Can’t I be your plan b? 我怎么样 我可不可以成为你的后路
[11:38] Damn it, John. What is our new rule? 算了吧 约翰 我们的新规矩是什么
[11:40] Stop pretending we have a future. 不再假装我们有未来
[11:43] – Thank you. – Can’t you just walk out? -谢谢 -你不能一走了之吗
[11:46] No. If I leave, 不 如果我离开
[11:48] then I’ll be broke and that’s awful. 我会破产 那太可怕了
[11:50] If I stay, he’s in control and that’s horrifying. 如果我留下 他会掌控一切 那更恐怖
[11:53] And he cut up all my credit cards, 他断掉了我所有信用卡
[11:54] which means I’m married to him and unable to shop. 这意味着我跟他结婚了 却不能去购物
[11:58] Which is probably the worst of all possible worlds. 这很可能是最糟的状况了
[12:01] – I’m sorry. – I’ll figure something out. -真为你难过 -我会想到办法的
[12:06] I’m not much fun today. I’m gonna go. 我今天没什么兴致 我要走了
[12:12] Wait. 等等
[12:16] – What’s this? – You deserve nice things. -这是什么 -你值得拥有好东西
[12:19] And if Mr. Solis won’t provide them, I will. 如果索利斯先生不能给你 我会给
[12:23] With your student credit card? 用你的学生信用卡吗
[12:25] I own my own business. 我有我自己的生意
[12:27] – You mow lawns. – I make good money. -你是个修草坪的而已 -我赚得不少
[12:29] I’ve 20 houses and 我有20家客户
[12:30] I’m this close to getting the country club. 而且很可能接到乡村俱乐部的生意
[12:32] – I can’t. – Yes, you can. -我不能收 -收下吧
[12:41] I’ll pay it off. 我会自己还款的
[12:43] If you want. But you don’t have to. 如果你愿意的话 不过你没必要那么做
[12:47] Mrs. Solis… To take care of you… 索利斯太太 照顾你
[12:51] …it’s my dream. 是我的梦想
[12:53] Well, far be it from me to stand in the way 那么 我绝不能扼杀
[12:56] of a young man’s dream. 一个年轻人的梦想
[13:00] Ok, Tom, I will swing by the dry-cleaners’ 好 汤姆 我去过市场以后
[13:03] after I hit the market. 会顺便去趟干洗店
[13:04] I don’t know. Porter has a dentist appointment at 4 pm. 不知道 波特约了4点钟跟牙医见面
[13:08] So the car might have to wait until tomorrow. 那车得等到明天了
[13:11] Ok, yeah, I love you too. 好 我也爱你
[13:14] – Bye-bye. – Hi, there. -再见 -你好啊
[13:16] I brought you some avocados. 我带来些牛油果给你
[13:17] I’ve a tree but I hate ’em. 我有棵牛油果树不过我不喜欢牛油果
[13:19] Your family seems like the kind that would eat guacamole. 我想你们家会喜欢牛油果色拉酱
[13:22] Oh, Mrs. Mccluskey, thank you. That is very nice. 麦克卢斯基夫人 谢谢 你真好
[13:25] So let’s make up a batch. 那我们一起动手做吧
[13:28] Oh, um… Now’s not a good time. 现在不方便
[13:29] I’m on my way out, I have a ton of errands. 我正要出去 还有好多事要做呢
[13:32] That’s great, because my car’s on the fritz 那太棒了 我的车送去修了
[13:34] and I could hitch a ride. I need to drop by the pharmacy. 我正好搭你的车 我要去药房
[13:37] No, I can’t. 不 我没空
[13:38] I’m sorry, but I have a lot of things to do. 对不起 不过我的事真的很多
[13:41] Maybe you could take me later. I could drop by tomorrow. 或者你可以晚点再搭我 我明天再来
[13:43] Mrs. Mccluskey, I’m not gonna have any time tomorrow. 麦克卢斯基夫人 我明天根本没空
[13:48] Interesting you can’t spend two minutes with me 真是有趣 你连两分钟都不能跟我多待
[13:50] but you have no trouble taking my Tiffany lamp. 但你收下我的蒂凡尼灯时却毫不犹豫
[13:54] Oh, for god’s sakes! 天哪 看在上帝面上
[13:58] Here. You should take this back. I… 行 你把它拿回去吧 我
[14:03] I don’t have a place for it. 我没地方放
[14:04] That was my thank you for saving my life. 那是我对你的救命之恩的回报
[14:07] I know, and it was a beautiful gesture, really. 我知道 你这么做的确很得体 真的
[14:11] But I just… 但我真的
[14:12] Save it, Lynette. 省省吧 勒奈特
[14:14] I get the picture. 我明白了
[14:30] Oh, god! 天哪
[14:31] Susie, this is Tim. 苏珊 这是蒂姆
[14:34] Sorry if we startled you. 很抱歉我们吓着你了
[14:36] Oh, uh… That’s ok, I… 没什么 我
[14:40] I just didn’t expect to see anybody up at a quarter to one. 我只是没想到在12点45分还能碰见人
[14:43] Oh, Susie, you should have come out tonight. 苏珊 你今晚真该出来
[14:47] I met Tim here at the Islands Bar 我在岛国酒吧碰到了蒂姆
[14:49] and he introduced me to this crazy drink. 我们喝了个尽兴
[14:52] The dirty volcano! 脏火山[鸡尾酒]
[14:54] It’s… 那是
[14:56] Then we danced… 然后我们跳舞
[14:58] He dipped me. 他舞技可是高超呢
[15:00] Sophie’s very… limber. 苏菲非常 柔软
[15:03] Uh, mom, could I just talk to you 妈妈 我能不能和你
[15:05] in the family room for a minute? 到里屋说几句话
[15:07] – Oh, sure. – Susan is your daughter? -当然 -苏珊是你女儿
[15:12] – Yup. – No, she can’t be! -是的 -不 不可能
[15:14] – Yes! – No! -是 -不
[15:15] – Yeah! – No! -是 -不
[15:16] – Yeah! – No! -是 -不
[15:18] – Yes… – Ok, we get it. -是 -行了 我们明白了
[15:20] She looks young. 她看起来年轻
[15:25] Oh, that man has magic fingers. 那人的手指像有魔法一般
[15:28] What are you doing?! I have a teenage daughter in the house. 你在搞什么 我家里有个十几岁的女儿
[15:31] You can’t bring men you meet in bars 你不能半夜三更的把在酒吧
[15:32] here in the middle of the night! 认识的男人带回家来
[15:34] We’re just having a few laughs. What’s the big deal? 我们只不过笑了几声 有什么大不了的
[15:37] I know you’re trying to get over Morty 我知道你在想办法忘掉莫蒂
[15:39] but this is not the way to do it. 但这样不是办法
[15:41] Just go out there and tell him to go home. 出去 叫他回家去
[15:43] You know how blue I’ve been. Why can’t you be supportive? 你知道我有多郁闷 为什么不支持我
[15:47] I’ve been plenty supportive. 我已经很支持了
[15:49] You haven’t. You really haven’t. 你没有 一点也没有
[15:51] Now, Tim is my guest and he will go home when I say so. 蒂姆是我请来的 我叫他回家他自然会回
[15:58] If he’s not gone in five minutes, 如果五分钟后他还没走
[16:00] I’m gonna go out there and tell him how old you really are. 我就出去告诉他你的真实年龄
[16:12] Tim, it’s time for me to go sleepy-bye. 蒂姆 我该睡觉了 再见
[16:25] Delfino. 德尔菲诺
[16:28] Yeah. 是
[16:30] You must be Sullivan. 你一定是索乐文
[16:34] The file on Noah’s daughter. 关于诺亚女儿的文件
[16:37] Yeah, he said you had some leads. 是的 他说你有些线索
[16:40] Yeah, sure, we got some leads. 是的 当然 我们有一些线索
[16:44] – Is there a problem? – Gee, I don’t know. -有问题吗 -天哪 我不知道
[16:47] I’m handing a confidential police report 我正把一些警方的机密文件
[16:49] over to a killer and drug-dealer. 交给一个贩毒的杀人犯
[16:52] Why should that be a problem? 那有什么问题吗
[16:58] Thanks. 谢谢
[17:00] Is this what our justice system has come to? 我们的司法系统怎么沦落成这样
[17:02] Guys like you walking the streets 像你这样的家伙走在大街上
[17:05] without a care in the world? 却没人在意
[17:07] I did my time. 我坐过牢了
[17:08] Not nearly enough, you piece of garbage. 那远远不够 你这垃圾
[17:15] I’m glad we had the chance to meet. 很高兴我们有机会见面
[17:19] Because apparently I’m no longer 因为很明显我不再是
[17:20] a murder suspect, thanks to you. 凶杀嫌疑犯了 多亏了你
[17:22] I don’t want to seem ungrateful, 我不是不领情
[17:25] But just out of curiosity, 不过出于好奇
[17:28] how much does it cost to buy off 想问下这年头要花多少钱
[17:30] a homicide detective these days? 才能收买一个凶杀案警探
[17:36] Thanks again. 再次感谢
[17:39] Hey, Delfino. One more thing. 德尔菲诺 还有件事
[17:59] Now this file was misplaced… 这份文件只是放错了地方
[18:03] …Understand? 明白了吗
[18:05] If even a whisper of this gets traced back to me, 如果追查起来 有一点点牵涉到我的谣言
[18:09] there will be one less cop-killer on the street. 世上就会少一个警察杀手
[18:19] And for god’s sakes, don’t get any blood on the file. 看在上帝份上 别把血弄到文件上
[18:45] Ma’am, I’m sorry, but your credit card has been declined. 太太 对不起 不过你的信用卡被拒绝了
[18:49] What? 什么
[18:51] Oh, no, that’s impossible. It’s a new card. 不 那不可能 这是张新卡
[18:54] I just went shopping with it. Try it again. 我刚刚还用它购物了 你再试试
[18:56] Ma’am, I ran it three times and then I called the bank. 太太 我刷了三次 然后给银行打了电话
[19:00] May I try another card? 要不您给我另一张卡试试
[19:03] Of course you may. Will you just give me a moment? 当然可以 稍等一会好吗
[19:14] – Hello? – It’s me. -你好 -是我
[19:16] I’ve been trying to call you, but you turned your cell off. 我一直在给你打电话 但你把手机关了
[19:18] Because I’m in a lovely restaurant having a lovely meal 我在一家可爱的餐厅 享受了一顿美食
[19:20] that I can’t pay for. 但没法付账
[19:22] – Well, did you order already? – I ate already. -你已经点菜了吗 -我已经吃了
[19:25] Look, the credit card company called my mom. 信用卡公司给我妈打电话了
[19:27] I mean, they said there was unusual activity on my card. 他们说我的卡有异常消费
[19:30] – I bought shoes! – Well, I didn’t know that. -我买了鞋 -我不知道那事
[19:32] And then my mom started asking all these questions 接着我妈开始刨根问底
[19:34] so I just blurted out it was stolen and she canceled it. 于是我顺口说卡被偷了 她就注销了它
[19:37] Why would they call your parents? It’s your account. 他们干嘛给你父母打电话 这是你的账户
[19:39] They co-sign for it. 他们是共同担保人
[19:42] Look, if you just explain to the waiter… 要不你试试跟侍者解释
[19:44] What?! My card was canceled by my lover’s mommy? 怎么解释 我的卡被情人的妈妈注销了
[19:48] What other options do you have? 你还有其他选择吗
[19:50] Unless you return the shoes and get the money back? 除非你把鞋退了拿回钱
[19:52] Return the shoes?! 把鞋退了
[19:54] I can’t talk to you when you’re being hysterical. 你简直是发神经 没法跟你谈
[19:59] So, ma’am, what would you like to do about the bill? 那么 太太 您打算怎么付账
[20:16] Afternoon, I’ve got a package 下午好 有个包裹
[20:17] for your neighbor, Karen Mccluskey. 是您邻居凯伦·麦克卢斯基的
[20:19] Mind signing? 帮她签收一下好吗
[20:21] Well, isn’t she home? She usually never goes anywhere. 她不在家吗 通常她都在的
[20:22] No one answered. 没人应门
[20:24] All right. 好吧
[20:29] Ok. 好了
[20:31] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:43] So let me get this straight. 那么我就实话实说了
[20:44] You play tennis, you know wine, 你会打网球 你会品红酒
[20:47] and you speak Mandarin. 还会说中国话
[20:49] Does every other man in the world want you dead? 世上其他男人岂不要嫉妒死你
[20:52] I’m not that impressive. 我没那么了不起
[20:55] I pulled a gray hair out of my chest this morning. 今天早上刚从胸口拔了根白色的毛发
[20:57] I don’t know, I’d watch your back. 我不知道 我会看你的背
[21:03] You know, I’ve really enjoyed talking to you. 你知道吗 跟你聊天真开心
[21:05] You, uh… 你
[21:08] Well, you’ve made my day. 你让我今天过得很开心
[21:10] I was thinking, if you’d like to get together again… 我在想 如果你愿意再见面
[21:15] Well, Sam, to tell you the truth, 山姆 说实话
[21:17] I’m kind of in a relationship right now. 我已经有男友了
[21:20] – I just wanted to be honest. – That’s perfectly ok, Tina. -只是实话实说 -没关系 狄娜
[21:26] By the way, this is on me. 顺便说一句 这顿饭我来付账
[21:29] – Oh, no, you shouldn’t. – Oh, please. -不 你不必的 -别客气
[21:31] It’s my pleasure. 这是我的荣幸
[21:40] – This is gonna be a disaster. – It’ll be fine. -这将是场灾难 -一切会很顺利
[21:45] Andrew! Honey, hurry up, dinner’s ready! 安德鲁 宝贝 快点 晚餐准备好了
[21:48] It’s like we’re setting a trap for him. 咱俩好像在给他下圈套
[21:51] It’s for his own good. You’ll see. 全是为他好 看着吧
[21:55] Smells good. What are we having? 闻着不错 今晚吃什么啊
[21:57] I’m making home-made bratwurst with sweet and sour cabbage. 我在做私房香肠配酸菜
[22:01] It’s a recipe I found in an old german cookbook. 从传统德国烹饪书里找到的菜谱
[22:06] I’ll get the door. Honey, why don’t you pour the wine? 我去开门 亲爱的 把酒倒上吧
[22:12] – Isn’t Danielle spending the night at Wendy’s? – I believe she is. -丹妮尔不是在温迪家过夜吗 -对啊
[22:16] Well, then, why did mom set the table for four places? 那妈妈怎么摆了四个人的餐具
[22:20] I asked, who’s coming for dinner? 我问谁要来吃饭
[22:25] Andrew, you remember reverend Sikes, don’t you? 安德鲁 你记得赛克斯神父吧
[22:28] Oh, come on. 拜托了
[22:31] Reverend, why don’t you have a seat and I will get some refreshments. 神父 您先坐坐 我去拿点喝的
[22:40] So… Andrew… It’s been a long time. 安德鲁 好久不见啦
[22:44] Yes. Yes, it has. 是啊 是啊
[22:47] Would you like some water? I have flat or bubbly? 来点水吗 普通的还是气泡型的
[22:49] Oh, bubbly, please. 气泡型的 谢谢
[22:52] So… 那么
[22:53] Your mother tells me 你妈妈跟我说
[22:55] you’ve started having some sexual desires for other boys. 你表现出点儿对男孩的性渴望
[23:04] I don’t suppose I could get some of that? 我猜这酒没我的份儿吧
[23:06] No. I’m gonna need every drop. 对 我会一滴不剩的
[23:11] And over the years, we’ve had so many young people come to our ministry 这几年 好多青年人加入了我们的神社
[23:16] hating themselves for their unnatural desires. 就是因为讨厌自己出格的欲望
[23:20] And witnin a few months, they’ve found an inner peace and tranquility. 他们只用几个月就得到了内心的平静
[23:23] That is nothing short of miraculous. 简直像是有神相助
[23:26] All it takes is a little faith and a desire to change. 只需要一点信仰 还有对转变的渴望
[23:30] I’m sorry, but I really don’t want to talk about my sex life. 对不起 我实在不想讨论我的性取向
[23:35] Well, that’s too bad, this needs to be discussed. 那真不凑巧 我们就得讨论这事
[23:38] Bree, please, let the boy speak. 布里 让孩子自己说吧
[23:41] Go on. 继续
[23:43] Well, I appreciate your offer to help, I do. But… 我感激你的帮助 真的 但是
[23:47] I don’t hate myself. 我不讨厌自己
[23:49] So… I’m good. 所以 我感觉不错
[23:52] Son, I know what it’s like to be a teenager. 孩子 我知道少年的滋味
[23:54] It’s a very confusing time. 一切都混混沌沌的
[23:56] I’m not confused. 我一点不觉得混沌
[23:58] I… I know exactly who I am. 我对自己的认知很明确
[24:06] Well… 那么
[24:08] If you ever do want to talk, my door is always open. 随时欢迎你来找我倾诉
[24:18] Reverend, I don’t mean to criticize but… 神父 我不是想批评什么 但是
[24:21] …It sounds like you’re giving up. 听起来你要放弃了
[24:24] We can’t force him on a path of righteousness. 人生正途不是靠强迫手段能达到的
[24:27] He himself has got to want to make the journey. 要让他自主走上这条路
[24:31] What do we do? Just stand by while he starts dating boys? 那我们怎么办 放任他和男孩约会吗
[24:35] And by the way, the correct word is not “gay”, it’s “sodomy”. 对了 正确叫法是鸡奸 不是同志
[24:38] – We’re in the middle of dinner. – So? -我们还在吃饭呢 -那又怎样
[24:40] Can you wait till dessert to call our son a sodomite? 能麻烦你等到上甜点再叫我儿子鸡奸者吗
[24:43] How you can seat there and be so casual is beyond me. 我真不懂你怎么能这么镇定
[24:45] For starters, I knew this dinner was a bad idea 你当初提议这晚餐 我就觉得
[24:48] the moment you suggested it. 不是什么好主意
[24:49] At least I’m trying to be proactive. 至少我主动出击了
[24:51] Please, no need to get upset. 没什么可激动的
[24:53] I’m upset because there’s a problem no one seems to notice but me. 我激动是因为你们都不拿这当回事
[24:56] As far as I’m concerned, if Andrew is happy with who he is, 我觉得既然安德鲁不讨厌自己
[24:59] it is our job to support him. 我们只要全力支持他就够了
[25:10] – Your father is into S&M. – Bree! -你爸爸是性虐狂 -布里
[25:13] He makes me beat him with a riding crop. I let him. 他让我用皮鞭抽他 我照做了
[25:16] No wonder you’re perverted. Look who your parents are. 怪不得你变态呢 真是上梁不正下梁歪
[25:26] Excuse me. 不好意思
[25:30] What a fun night. 今晚多欢乐啊
[25:32] You know, we should probably do this again sometime. 以后常来吧
[25:48] Hey, good news! 好消息
[25:51] I know why you’ve been so furious at me. 我知道你为什么这么生我的气了
[25:53] – I haven’t been furious at you. – Yes, you have. -我没生你的气啊 -不 你生了
[25:56] And I don’t blame you. 但我不怪你
[25:58] Men have been coming onto me left and right. 男人们总是围在我身边
[26:01] And I’ve been having so much fun and just enjoying life. 而且我就喜欢这样 游戏人生
[26:05] And what do I do? I throw it right in your face. 但我不该忽略你的感受
[26:08] – I’d hate me too. – Mom, I don’t hate you. -我也恨我自己 -妈 我不恨你
[26:11] Well, be that as it may, 所以从今以后
[26:13] from here on out, I’m including you in all the fun. 我要你也享受到我的这种快乐
[26:17] – The fun. – Mm-hm. Your mother’s come through. -这种快乐 -你妈妈经历过的这种欢乐
[26:20] What have you done? 你干吗了
[26:22] You and I are going on a double date tonight. 咱俩今晚要去四人约会
[26:25] – What?! – Tim has a friend from the factory. -什么 -蒂姆有个工厂里的朋友
[26:27] I thought the four of us could hang out, 咱们四个可以一起出去啊
[26:29] have drinks, hors d’oeuvres… 喝点酒 吃点饭
[26:31] – Forget it. – Susie! -算了吧 -苏珊
[26:33] Mom, I’m sorry, I’m just not in the mood to hang out these days. 妈 抱歉 我最近没心情约会
[26:36] Susie, sweetie, please. 苏珊 小可爱 去吧
[26:38] I can’t cancel now. 我不能现在取消啊
[26:40] Of course you can. Just call them up and tell them not to come over. 你当然能 打个电话让他们别来了
[26:49] – Tim. – Hi, Suz. This is my buddy, Lamont. -蒂姆 -苏 这是我兄弟拉蒙特
[26:53] I brought peppermint schnapps. 我带了薄荷酒
[27:08] I’m sure she’s fine. 她肯定没事
[27:10] She never leaves her mail sitting out there. 她从来不会把邮件放在外面不管
[27:14] I mean, how many times has she thrown ours away 而且就因为没有及时去取
[27:16] because we didn’t pick it up the second it came? 我们的信都不知道被她扔了多少回了
[27:18] That would be five. 五回了
[27:20] I don’t know, Tom, I think something’s happened to her. 汤姆 我觉得她出事了
[27:23] Ok, so go check on her. 好吧 那过去看看
[27:24] But if I’m wrong, 可我要是猜错了
[27:25] I’m sucked into 就得听她
[27:27] a two-hour conversation about bunions. 唠叨俩小时的拇囊炎
[27:30] – Don’t go check. – Six months from now, -别去了 -那要是六个月以后
[27:32] when they find her mummified corpse at the bottom of the basement stairs, 有人发现她的干尸横在地下室楼梯口
[27:35] What do I tell the kids? 我怎么跟孩子们说
[27:36] “Oh, yeah, I let Mrs. Mccluskey die.” 是啊 我对麦克卢斯基太太见死不救
[27:38] Why would they care? 他们才不关心呢
[27:40] Like they’ll miss the dry-cleaning 你以为他们会想念她在万圣节
[27:41] coupons she hands out on Halloween. 派发的干洗优惠券吗
[27:44] – Tom! – Listen, honey, what can I say? -汤姆 -亲爱的 要我怎么说呢
[27:47] You’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t, so… 你去或不去都不爽 所以
[27:50] I don’t know. Good luck with that. 我放弃了 你自求多福吧
[27:53] Honey, I’m hating you a little bit right now. 亲爱的 我现在有点恨你了
[28:00] Hi, honey! Look at my new shoes. 亲爱的 看我的新鞋
[28:02] Aren’t they gorgeous? 是不是超好看
[28:05] Honey, I’m trying to watch the game. 亲爱的 我在看比赛呢
[28:09] Sorry. 抱歉
[28:16] How’d you buy new shoes? 你怎么又买新鞋了
[28:17] Shh! talk later, you’re watching the game. 晚点聊 专心看比赛吧
[28:20] No, I wanna talk about it now. 不 现在说清楚
[28:23] You have no money, what’s the story? 你没钱啊 到底怎么回事
[28:25] Oh, you’ve heard it before. 老掉牙的故事
[28:27] Girl meets boy, boy buys girl things, 女孩和男孩相遇 男孩给女孩买东西
[28:29] girl leaves happy. 女孩就开心了
[28:30] What did you do? 你做什么了
[28:32] I forgot how generous men could be. 我忘了男人原来可以这么阔绰
[28:35] I also forgot I have options. A whole bunch of ’em. 我也忘了我还有大把大把的选择
[28:38] What are you talking about? 你这是说什么呢
[28:39] I don’t need your credit cards. Carlos. 我不需要你的信用卡 卡洛斯
[28:41] I don’t need your money. 不需要你的钱
[28:42] But if our marriage is going to work, 但为了维系我们的婚姻
[28:44] I need your respect. 我需要你的尊重
[28:46] I’m not ripping up the post-nup. 我不会撕毁婚后协议的
[28:47] Yes, you are. 不行 你就得撕
[28:49] Because if you don’t, 因为要是你不撕
[28:51] I’m gonna put on my new shoes and walk out the door. 我就穿上新鞋离家出走
[28:55] Are you threatening me? 你这是威胁我吗
[28:56] No, i’m just pointing something out. 不是 我只是阐述事实
[28:59] I’m a pretty girl. 我是个可爱的女孩
[29:00] And pretty girls are never lonely. 可爱的女孩从不乏追求者
[29:18] Stop! I’m really ticklish! 停 我怕痒
[29:22] So, uh, children’s books, right? 你写儿童书 对吧
[29:25] Don’t, don’t. That tickles! 别弄了 太痒啦
[29:27] I hope you know how lucky you are. 我希望你知道自己多幸运
[29:29] Not everyone gets to realize their bliss. 不是每个人都这么有福气
[29:32] Yeah, it… It can be rewarding. 是啊 算我的福气了
[29:36] Why don’t you join me? 坐我旁边来吧
[29:41] No. 不要
[29:42] I’m really ticklish! 我真的很怕痒啊
[29:45] – Come on! – What’s wrong? -拜托 -怎么啦
[29:48] For god’s sakes, she’s ticklish! 行行好吧 她怕痒
[29:49] How many times do you have to be told? 还得告诉你多少次
[29:51] Oh… This is so much fun. Let’s find another CD. 太好玩了 我们再找张碟
[29:56] Mother, don’t you think it’s getting a little late? 妈 你不觉得有点晚了吗
[29:59] Come on! 别这样
[30:01] You haven’t even finished your schnapps. 你酒还没喝完呢
[30:11] The perfect capper to the perfect evening. 欢乐时光总是这么短暂
[30:14] So, goodnight. It’s been lovely. 晚安吧 今晚很开心
[30:17] Lamont, good luck with all your inventions. 拉蒙特 祝你发明成功
[30:19] Well, it’s only 11:30. 才11点半啊
[30:22] I wanna hit the clubs! 我还想去夜店玩呢
[30:24] I know a great place just off the interstate. Come on. 我知道个好地方 就在这附近 来吧
[30:27] – Warm up the old war wagon. – Mom, hold it! -准备出发啦 -妈 等下
[30:31] You are not getting into the car alone with those two. 不准你单独跟他俩出去
[30:34] You barely know them. 你都不了解他们
[30:35] I have great instincts about people, I always have, Susie, you know that. 你知道我看人一向很准 苏珊
[30:40] You’ve been married four times. 你结过四次婚
[30:42] Yes, but twice to the same guy. 是啊 但有两次是和同一个人
[30:47] – Mother… – Susie, please, you’re embarrassing me. -妈 -苏珊 别让我难堪
[30:50] – I’m embarrassing you? – Yes. And I’ve had it! -我让你难堪 -就是 我受够了
[30:54] All night long, I’ve been trying to 我整晚都在想办法
[30:56] get you to stop being so crabby. 让你别那么固执
[30:58] And you refuse to let me help. 但你根本无视我的帮助
[31:00] Oh, and your idea of helping is letting Tim just grope you? 你觉得让蒂姆摸你就是帮我吗
[31:04] Hey, you shouldn’t talk to your mother like that, 你不该和你妈这么说话
[31:07] she’s a fine lady… 她可是个淑女
[31:08] Tim, could you just stay out of it? 蒂姆 请你别插嘴
[31:10] Yeah, mind your own business. 是啊 管好你自己吧
[31:12] What’s your problem, pal? 有你什么事 兄弟
[31:14] Dude you were feelin’ up her mother. 老兄 你刚才对他妈动手动脚的
[31:15] It pissed me off, too. C’mon, Susie, let’s go back inside. 我都觉得恶心了 苏珊 我们进屋说
[31:20] Let’s go back inside? Lamont, give it up. 进屋说 拉蒙特 算了吧
[31:22] You’re not getting any. 你没戏的
[31:27] Why are you being this way? 你干嘛这样
[31:29] I’m just trying to lighten things up. 我不过在调节气氛
[31:31] Stop acting like tonight was about helping me. 别表现得今晚好像是在帮我
[31:34] You wanted to go out and have fun 你想出去寻开心
[31:36] And Lamont over there needed a date. 而拉蒙特需要和人约会
[31:38] – That’s not true. – Yes, it is. -不是的 -事实就是如此
[31:42] Ok, fine. It’s true. 好吧 是真的
[31:45] I wanted to get out and have fun. Why shouldn’t I? 我想出去找点乐子 为什么不应该呢
[31:47] You know how depressed I’ve been 你知道我和莫迪分手的这段时间
[31:49] Over my break-up with Morty. 是多么的伤心
[31:50] Yeah, I do. 我明白
[31:51] That’s what makes me crazy, the difference between us. 这正是让我觉得荒唐的地方 我们俩的不同
[31:54] You could be heartbroken and you can just… move on. 你可以在伤心难过之后继续约会
[31:58] And I… 而我
[32:00] Am just broken. 我却不能自拔
[32:07] – I know you’re sad. – No, mom, I’m not sad. -我知道你很难过 -不 我不是难过
[32:12] And I’m not crabby. 不是固执
[32:15] I’m devastated. And you keep acting 我是心力交瘁 你却一直假装
[32:17] like all I need is a couple of aspirin. 我只需要阿司匹林够了
[32:20] Morty was just one guy in a series of guys for you. 莫迪只是你众多男人中的一个
[32:25] And Mike… 但麦克
[32:28] He was the one. 他是唯一
[32:31] Why don’t you get that? 你为什么就不明白呢
[32:48] Mrs. Mccluskey? 麦克卢斯基夫人
[32:52] Mrs. Mccluskey, are you all right? 麦克卢斯基夫人 你还好吗
[32:55] How did you get in here? 你是怎么进来的
[32:56] Uh, Mr. Mullins had a spare. 莫林先生有备用钥匙
[33:01] Why didn’t you open the door? 你为什么不开门
[33:03] I was hoping you’d go away. 我在等着你走开
[33:07] – Have you been taking your medication? – I don’t need to. -你在坚持吃药吗 -没必要吃
[33:10] Sometimes the pain goes by itself. 有时候病痛会自然消失
[33:15] Is that why you didn’t open the door, because of your hands? 因为你的手 所以没有开门吧
[33:20] Mrs. Mccluskey, do you have anyone that could help you out? 麦克卢斯基夫人 你能有帮助你的人吗
[33:24] A relative? A… Friend? 亲戚或是朋友
[33:26] I’m fine. 我很好
[33:37] Uh… before you go… 你走之前
[33:39] Open these, would you, and put out the pills? 请打开这些药瓶 拿出几个药片
[33:45] Don’t get your hands all over them. 不要用你的手碰到药片
[33:48] God knows what your kids pick up. 上帝知道你的孩子摸过什么
[33:50] Last thing I need’s a case of pink eye. 我最不需要的就是得上红眼病了
[33:54] You’re a piece of work, you know that? 你知道吗 你真是难以相处
[33:57] This is crazy, why do they give you child-proof caps? 为什么要给你一个防止孩子开启的盖子
[34:00] First thing tomorrow, 明天我要做的第一件事就是
[34:02] I’ll take you to the pharmacy and get new bottles. 带你去药店买几个新瓶子
[34:04] Don’t do me any favors. You don’t even like me. 不用你帮我 你甚至都不喜欢我
[34:06] I don’t want you to feel obligated. 你不用觉得自己有义务那么做
[34:09] Let me tell you something. Half of life is obligations. 照我说吧 生命的一半是义务
[34:12] You don’t wanna go to 你不想去
[34:14] Your husband’s company christmas party but you do. 你丈夫公司的圣诞聚会 但还是去了
[34:16] You don’t wanna sell candy 你不想卖糖果
[34:18] so your kid’s band can buy piccolos, but you do. 来帮你孩子的乐队买几个短笛 但你还是卖了
[34:20] You attend your third cousin’s wedding, 你出席了你的第三个堂兄的婚礼
[34:22] you Pick up the dry-cleaning. 你去取干洗的衣服
[34:23] That’s life, it’s obligations. 这就是生活 是义务
[34:26] And you are now my obligation. 现在照顾你是我的义务
[34:28] So tomorrow morning, we go to the pharmacy. 所以明早我们一起去药店
[34:31] Gee, I’m touched by your outpouring of compassion. 我都被你流露出的怜悯感动了
[34:34] We don’t have to be friends. 我们不必是朋友
[34:37] But we’re two human beings, 但我们是人
[34:40] living on the same piece of earth. 住在地球上的同一个地方
[34:41] We can at least try and help each other out once in a while. 我们至少能试着帮助彼此
[34:49] And you know what? 你知道吗
[34:54] I am going to take this. 我要把这个带走
[34:57] Fine. 好
[34:59] – I’ll see you tomorrow morning. – Pick me up at nine. -明天见 -九点来接我
[35:03] And don’t be late. 而且不能迟到
[35:12] Andrew, come here, I want you to see this. 安德鲁 过来看看这个
[35:18] Uh… what are you looking at? 你在看什么
[35:20] I’m looking at your baby pictures. 在看你小时候的照片
[35:23] Look at that one. 看这张
[35:27] – How old was I there? – Just four weeks old. -我那时几岁 -只有四个星期
[35:39] I never told you this, 我从未告诉过你
[35:41] but when I gave birth to you 当我生你的时候
[35:43] There were… complications. 出现了并发症
[35:46] The umbilical cord wrapped around your neck 脐带缠住了你的脖子
[35:48] and you stopped breathing. 你停止了呼吸
[35:50] The room got very quiet. 房间里一下很安静
[35:53] And I knew you were in trouble. 我知道你一定出事了
[35:55] So I turned to the doctor and I very calmly said 所以我冷静的告诉医生
[35:58] that he was not to worry about me, 不用担心我的安危
[36:00] That his job was to save your life. 他的工作是救你的命
[36:03] When I say I would die for you. 当我说到为了你愿意去死
[36:07] That’s not an expression. 那不是说说而已
[36:11] I mean it. 我是真心的
[36:15] I’m gonna go eat my sandwich. 我去吃三明治了
[36:19] Andrew, please, just go and talk to reverend Sykes. 安德鲁 拜托 去和赛克斯神父谈谈
[36:23] – Oh, for god’s sakes. – He can counsel you. -看在上帝的份上 -他可以给你建议
[36:25] – It can help. – Mom, I don’t need any help. -很有帮助 -妈妈 我不需要任何帮助
[36:28] All right? I’m fine. Why do you keep going on about this? 行不行 我很好 你为什么一直纠结于此事
[36:32] Because if you don’t change who you are 因为你要是不改变
[36:34] then you won’t go to heaven. 你以后就去不了天堂
[36:45] You don’t think I’ll go to heaven? 你认为我不能到天堂
[36:48] No, I don’t. 是的
[36:51] And I need you there. I would be so lonely without you. 我需要你在那儿 没有你我会觉得孤单寂寞
[37:02] I guess I’d better go talk to reverend Sykes. 我想我最好还是去和赛克斯神父谈谈
[37:06] Oh, Andrew! 天哪 安德鲁
[37:08] Thank you so much! You don’t know how much that means to me. 谢谢你 你不知道这对我来说有多重要
[37:18] Oh! My gosh! 天哪
[37:19] Are you ok? 你还好吗
[37:21] Oh, yeah, I just, uh, fell down the stairs. I’m fine. 我很好 就是从楼梯上摔下来了
[37:25] – What’s up? – Susan still loves you. -有什么事吗 -苏珊还是爱着你
[37:34] This is not a good time for this conversation. 现在不是谈论这个话题的时候
[37:36] She just misses you so much. 她非常的想你
[37:39] I just found out that someone I was very close to is dead. 我刚刚发现一个和我很亲的人去世了
[37:43] I’ve got to figure out what to do, 我必须先处理这件事
[37:45] so I just don’t have time to think about Susan right now. 所以现在没有时间去想苏珊
[37:48] She’s just very, very unhappy and if you could just… 她十分的难过 如果你能
[37:51] I really don’t. 我真的不想
[37:53] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[38:30] I swear before almighty god 我在上帝面前发誓
[38:33] I won’t reveal a word that’s said here today. 我不会把今天的谈话内容泄露半句
[38:36] Now, what’s on your mind? 你想说什么
[38:41] Well, here’s the thing. I lied to my parents. 事情是这样的 我欺骗了我的父母
[38:45] – I’m not gay. – You’re not. -我不是同性恋 -你不是
[38:48] Not really. 不完全是
[38:51] All I know is, I wanted to get the hell out of that camp. 我一心想要从那个训练营里出来
[38:54] So I lied to my parents. 所以我骗了我的父母
[38:57] I told them I was really worried that 我告诉他们我担心自己
[38:59] I was having feelings for other guys. 对其他男生有感觉
[39:01] They did exactly what I wanted them to. 然后我的计谋得逞了
[39:04] – They’re such tools. – I’m sorry, just so I’m clear. -他们真是听话 -打断一下 我只想弄清
[39:09] Are you a heterosexual or aren’t you? 你是不是异性恋
[39:14] I love vanilla ice cream, ok? 我喜欢香草冰激凌
[39:17] But, every now and then, 但有时
[39:20] I’m probably gonna be in the mood for chocolate. 我可能想尝尝巧克力口味的
[39:22] You know what I’m saying? 你明白我的比喻吗
[39:26] I do. But god would prefer you… stick to the vanilla. 我明白 但上帝希望你坚守原来的口味
[39:30] I don’t believe in god. 我不信仰上帝
[39:33] – You don’t? – No. -你不信仰 -是的
[39:35] Sorry. 抱歉
[39:39] Your mother’s gonna be devastated. 你的母亲肯定大会受打击的
[39:41] She’s been praying so hard for you to change. 她很努力祈祷你可以发生改变
[39:44] Well, that’s the good news. 不错 是个好消息
[39:46] I am gonna change. Big time. 我会改变的 很大的改变
[39:49] I I’m not sure I follow. 我有点没听懂
[39:54] You know what my mom said to me last night? 你不知道我妈妈昨天和我怎么说的
[39:58] She said she doesn’t think I’m going to heaven. 她说她觉得我不会去天堂
[40:02] Can you believe that? 你相信吗
[40:04] I’m sure she didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. 我很确定 她并不是要伤害你
[40:08] But the only way you can know 但你想去天堂的唯一途径
[40:10] paradise is by repenting your sins. 就是忏悔你的罪过
[40:16] When she said that to me, 当她那样和我说
[40:18] it suddenly hit me how I was gonna get back at her. 突然让我有了报复的主意
[40:21] From now on, I’m going to be so good, I’m… 从现在起 我要变成好孩子
[40:26] I’m gonna eat my vegetables, I’m gonna get good grades, 我要开始吃蔬菜 考出好分数
[40:29] Say “yes, ma’am” and “no, ma’am.” 有礼貌的回应别人
[40:31] I’m gonna make her believe that god has delivered her… 我会让她觉得这是上帝赐给她的
[40:36] this little miracle. 小小的奇迹
[40:39] Until one day, when she least expects it… 直到某一天 在她最意想不到的时候
[40:44] I’m gonna do something so awful, 我会做一些很恶心的事
[40:47] It is going to rock her world. 足以颠覆她的世界
[40:49] I mean, it is really going to destroy her. 我的意思是 那真的可以毁掉她的生活
[40:55] And when that day comes, 当那天来到的时候
[40:58] trust me, 相信我
[41:00] I’ll know paradise. 我会了解到天堂的美好的
[41:14] Yes, life is a journey, 生活就是一场旅行
[41:18] One that is much better traveled 有别人的陪伴
[41:21] with a companion by our side. 会惬意得多
[41:24] Of course, that companion can be just about anyone. 当然 那个伴侣可以是任何人
[41:27] Mrs. Mccluskey! 麦克卢斯基夫人
[41:30] We’re gonna be late for the doctor! 我们要迟到了
[41:32] A neighbor on the other side of the street 一个住在对面街的邻居
[41:35] I’m coming, jeez! Hold your water! 来了来了 不要着急
[41:40] There you go. No more post-nup. 给你 没有婚后协议了
[41:44] or the man on the other side of the bed. 或是一个同床共枕的男人
[41:52] The companion can be a mother with good intentions… 同行者还可能是一个很善良的母亲
[41:56] Thank you for a wonderful service. 多谢你的建议
[41:59] Thank you so much, Bree. 不用客气 布里
[42:00] Or a child who’s up to no good. 或是一个不怀好意的孩子
[42:03] Very inspirational. 真是鼓舞人心
[42:10] Still, despite our best intentions, 然而 尽管我们都心存善意
[42:14] some of us will lose our companions along the way. 有些人会在路途上失去同伴
[42:19] And then the journey becomes unbearable. 随后旅途变得难以忍受
[42:27] You see, human beings are designed for many things. 你看 上帝造人的时候考虑到了很多事
[42:34] But loneliness isn’t one of them. 但是孤独却不是其一
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme