时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Is anybody here? | 有人吗 |
[00:04] | There may have been a breakdown in our care. | 这可能会严重影响到我们的声誉 |
[00:07] | You trying to buy us off? | 你想跟我们私了 |
[00:08] | Sometimes if you’re not careful… | 有时 如果你不够小心 |
[00:10] | There’s this place called Camp Hennessey. | 有个叫赫尼西的训练营 |
[00:12] | I’m not going to any stupid camp for juvenile delinquents. | 我不去这种少年犯才去的愚蠢训练营 |
[00:15] | You don’t have a choice. | 你没得选 |
[00:16] | Past mistakes… | 陈年的错误 |
[00:18] | We pulled it out of Rockwater Lake. | 我们从洛克华德湖里捞上来 |
[00:20] | I must have sold several hundred of these just like it. | 我卖掉了好几百只这样的箱子 |
[00:22] | I have a list of customers’ names on file. | 我有一份顾客名单 |
[00:24] | will come back to haunt you. | 就会阴魂不散 |
[00:26] | I won’t tell anyone. | 我不会告诉任何人 |
[00:28] | I’ll keep your secret, dad. | 我会为你保守秘密 爸爸 |
[00:33] | There were many things | 加布丽尔·索利斯 |
[00:34] | Gabrielle Solis knew for certain. | 对许多事都确信无疑 |
[00:39] | She knew red was her color. | 她确信红色最衬她 |
[00:44] | She knew diamonds went with everything. | 她确信钻石是百搭 |
[00:47] | And she knew men were all the same. | 她确信男人们骨子里都一样 |
[00:54] | But the one thing Gabrielle knew above all else… | 不过加布丽尔最确信的一件事 |
[01:00] | she would never want children. | 就是她永远都不要孩子 |
[01:06] | Unfortunately for Gabrielle, | 加布丽尔的不幸在于 |
[01:09] | her husband Carlos felt differently. | 她的丈夫卡洛斯可不这么想 |
[01:27] | I’m so lucky to have you. | 我如此幸运能拥有你 |
[01:30] | Ok, I’ll bite. | 好 我洗耳恭听 |
[01:33] | Why are you so lucky? | 为什么你如此幸运 |
[01:35] | Because… | 因为 |
[01:38] | I don’t want to have kids, and you do. | 我不想要孩子 但你想 |
[01:41] | Oh, that. | 那个啊 |
[01:43] | Most men would leave over something like that. | 绝大部分男人都会因此离开 |
[01:47] | And you’re still here. | 而你依然在这 |
[01:50] | I’m grateful. I know the sacrifice you’re making. | 我很感激 也明白你作出的牺牲 |
[01:53] | There’s still a part of me | 其实我始终抱有一丝希望 |
[01:55] | that’s hoping to change your mind. | 你会改变主意 |
[01:57] | Once you had a baby, | 一旦你有了宝宝 |
[01:59] | I think you would love it so much that… | 我想你会很爱他的 |
[02:01] | Honey, it’s not gonna happen. | 亲爱的 那是不会发生的 |
[02:05] | – You never know. – No, sometimes you do. | -世事难料 -不 这毋庸置疑 |
[02:09] | Well, it is a sacrifice. | 这确实是一种牺牲 |
[02:14] | But you’re worth it. | 不过为了你值得 |
[02:21] | Yes, Gabrielle Solis knew without a doubt | 是的 加布丽尔·索利斯确信无疑 |
[02:24] | she didn’t want to be a mother. | 她不想成为一个母亲 |
[02:27] | But what she couldn’t know was | 但她并不知道 |
[02:29] | just how much her husband wanted to be a father, | 她丈夫有多想成为一个父亲 |
[02:32] | or that he’d been tampering with | 也不知道他破坏她的避孕计划 |
[02:35] | her birth control for months… | 已经数月了 |
[02:39] | or that within one week’s time… | 更不知道的是 |
[02:46] | she’d be pregnant. | 一周之内她就会怀孕 |
[03:32] | Saturdays on Wisteria Lane belonged to the children, | 周末的紫藤郡是孩子们的天下 |
[03:38] | and while most would spend the day practicing their sports… | 当大多数孩子在做体育运动 |
[03:43] | and riding their bikes… | 骑自行车 |
[03:48] | and jumping their ropes, | 玩跳绳的时候 |
[03:50] | others were no longer engaged in child’s play. | 个别孩子不再沉溺于这些游戏 |
[03:54] | Indeed, some children were being forced | 事实上 这些孩子不得不 |
[03:56] | to grow up very quickly. | 快快长大 成熟起来 |
[03:59] | Sorry to bother you on the weekend. | 抱歉周末还来打扰你 |
[04:00] | We just have a few questions for you. | 我们有点问题想问你 |
[04:01] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[04:03] | 12 years ago, | 12年前 |
[04:05] | your late wife purchased a toy chest. | 你已故的妻子买过一个玩具箱 |
[04:08] | Toy chest? | 玩具箱 |
[04:11] | Yeah, it was about this big, had little dancing bears on it. | 是 大约这么大 上面绘有跳舞的小熊 |
[04:15] | Gosh, I’m sorry. | 上帝 我不知道有这回事 |
[04:19] | The craftsman who makes these chests | 制作这种箱子的工匠 |
[04:20] | keeps a list of customers. | 备了一份客户名单 |
[04:22] | Apparently, you purchased one in august 1992. | 名单显示 你在1992年8月买过一个 |
[04:26] | We’d like to know where that chest is now. | 我们想知道这只箱子现在在哪 |
[04:30] | Wow, I, uh… I wish I could help you. | 我希望能帮上忙 |
[04:32] | I don’t recall any toy chest. | 我不记得什么玩具箱 |
[04:36] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[04:37] | It had little bears and balloons on it, right? | 上面有小熊和气球 对吧 |
[04:39] | Yes, son, that’s right. | 是的 孩子 没错 |
[04:41] | We threw it away when I was little. | 我们早把它扔了 那时我还很小 |
[04:43] | I was standing on it and it busted. | 我站在上面把它踩坏了 |
[04:46] | – Remember, dad? – Vaguely. | -有印象吗 爸爸 -很模糊 |
[04:52] | I guess that’s all, then. | 那就行 我们知道了 |
[04:55] | Thank you both for your time. | 耽误二位时间了 谢谢 |
[04:57] | Hey. What’s the deal with this chest, anyway? | 不过这箱子有什么问题吗 |
[05:01] | One just like you had washed up on Torch Lake. | 有一只被冲上了火炬湖的岸边 |
[05:04] | – Had a woman in it. – A woman? | -里面有个女人 -女人 |
[05:10] | She was all chopped up. | 她被碎尸了 |
[05:22] | Obviously, we need to talk. | 显然 我们得谈谈 |
[05:30] | You lied to me. You said it was a man in the box. | 你骗了我 你说里面是个男人 |
[05:33] | No, I didn’t lie. | 不 我没骗你 |
[05:34] | The policeman said it was a woman’s body. | 警察说是个女人的尸体 |
[05:36] | Of course you were lying. | 当然是你在撒谎 |
[05:37] | I told you | 我说过 |
[05:38] | a private detective had come to take you away from us. | 一个私家侦探想把你从我们身边带走 |
[05:40] | I never said it was a man. | 我从没说过那是个男人 |
[05:43] | – You didn’t? – No. | -你没说过吗 -没有 |
[05:45] | – I-I thought that… – No. | -我以为 -别乱想了 |
[05:47] | Stop. Please stop. | 等等 请你别说了 |
[05:49] | I know you’re lying to me, ok? I know that you’re lying. | 我知道你在骗我 我知道你在撒谎 |
[05:52] | For the last time, | 我发誓 |
[05:54] | someone came and tried to take you away from us. | 是有人想从我们身边带走你 |
[05:56] | Yes, a woman. A woman came. | 没错 一个女人 一个女人来过 |
[05:58] | Yes, she tried to steal you | 没错 她企图偷走你 |
[06:00] | from the only family that you’d ever really known. | 从你唯一熟悉的这个家 |
[06:03] | And we couldn’t let that happen, and we didn’t. | 我们不能让它发生 我们也做到了 |
[06:07] | And that… | 所以这 |
[06:10] | …is the truth. | 就是事实 |
[06:18] | We can’t cancel now. It’s two days away. | 我们不能反悔 只剩两天了 |
[06:20] | Rex, I’m not going. That’s all there is to it. | 雷克斯 我不会去 就这样 |
[06:22] | Counseling is part of the treatment at Camp Hennessey. | 咨询辅导是赫尼西营治疗课程的一部分 |
[06:24] | You knew that. | 你知道的 |
[06:25] | Nowhere in that brochure did it say | 手册里没有说 |
[06:27] | that we were expected to attend. | 我们也得出席 |
[06:28] | What’s Andrew going to think if you don’t show up? | 要是你不去 安德鲁会怎么想 |
[06:31] | Well, I am making him this care package. | 我准备了这个爱心包裹 |
[06:33] | I mean, he’ll know that I’m thinking about him. | 他会明白我在想着他 |
[06:35] | Why are you putting in lemon squares? | 你为什么把柠檬小方放进去 |
[06:37] | They told us not to send him sweets. | 他们说了不能给他带甜点 |
[06:39] | I don’t understand why. | 我不明白为什么 |
[06:40] | I guess they feel baked goods from mom | 我猜是他们觉得妈妈做烤的糕点 |
[06:42] | undercut the boot camp experience. | 会削弱训练营地的体验 |
[06:44] | Fine, I won’t send them, | 好吧 我把它们拿出来 |
[06:45] | but I think it’s a stupid rule. | 但我认为这是条愚蠢的规定 |
[06:47] | So are you going to this thing or not? | 那你去还是不去 |
[06:49] | – No. – Why? | -不去 -为什么 |
[06:50] | Because the minute I get there, Andrew will start… | 因为我一到那 安德鲁就会开始 |
[06:53] | …attacking me for abandoning him. | 责怪我抛弃他 |
[06:56] | And I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听 |
[06:58] | There’s no reason to feel guilty, you know. | 你没有理由觉得内疚 |
[07:00] | You did everything you could for him. | 你为他做了所能做的一切 |
[07:02] | I don’t feel guilty. | 我没觉得内疚 |
[07:08] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[07:22] | Please, Christy. | 拜托 克里斯蒂 |
[07:24] | There’s no way I can get another babysitter this late in the day. | 这么晚我找不到别人来做保姆了 |
[07:29] | – Parker, knock it off. – No. | -帕克 别弄了 -不 |
[07:31] | Because I’m having drinks with friends I used to work with, | 因为我要跟以前的同事出去喝两杯 |
[07:35] | and they never called, and if I blow them off, | 我们很久没联络了 如果我放他们鸽子 |
[07:37] | that’s it… I’m dead to them. | 那么 我跟他们就玩完了 |
[07:40] | No, I can’t call Patty Binks. | 不 我不能找帕蒂·宾克斯 |
[07:44] | Because she steals things. | 因为她是个惯偷 |
[07:46] | Damn it, Christy, you’re 13 years old. | 该死 克里斯蒂 你才13岁 |
[07:48] | You got a lot of trips to the mall ahead of you. | 你将来还有大把时间可以逛街 |
[07:51] | Ok, ok, I’m sorry. | 好好 我错了 |
[07:53] | I’m sorry I raised my voice. | 抱歉朝你大声嚷嚷 |
[07:55] | I’m calm. | 我会冷静 |
[07:56] | So I’m starting to think that this is about money. | 是不是钱的问题 |
[07:59] | So what is it that would make it worth your while? | 多少钱才能请你来呢 |
[08:02] | A hundred! That’s extortion. | 100块 那简直是敲诈 |
[08:04] | There’s no way in hell that I’m gonna… | 没门 我不会 |
[08:06] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:08] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:11] | Parker, I swear, I will spank you. Knock it off. | 帕克 再不停手我要打你屁股了 |
[08:16] | Hi, Mrs. Binks. Is Patty there? Thank you. | 宾克斯夫人 帕蒂在吗 谢谢 |
[08:23] | Hi, honey. I’m back. | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[08:27] | Hey, sweetie. | 宝贝儿 |
[08:28] | This is Mr. Steinberg, the attorney from the hospital. | 这位是斯坦伯格先生 医院的律师 |
[08:31] | Oh, have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[08:33] | Yes, Mrs. Solis. We’ve met. | 是的 索利斯夫人 我们见过 |
[08:35] | Don’t you remember? | 难道你不记得了 |
[08:37] | It was after mama died. | 妈妈死后 |
[08:39] | Apparently the hospital was negligent | 很明显是医院的失职 |
[08:41] | and agreed to a 7-figure settlement check, | 他们愿意偿付一笔7位数的和解金 |
[08:44] | a check I was never told about. | 一笔我根本不知道的钱 |
[08:48] | Oh, that. | 那个啊 |
[08:52] | I… | 我… |
[08:55] | – Mr. Steinberg… – I was just leaving. | -斯坦伯格先生 -我正要走 |
[09:10] | – What were you thinking?! – Wait, just let me explain… | -你在想什么 -等等 听我解释 |
[09:13] | No, why the hell didn’t you tell me?! | 不 你居然不告诉我 |
[09:14] | Because I couldn’t trust you to make the right decision. | 因为我不相信你能做出正确的决定 |
[09:17] | The right decision was to use that money for my lawyers! | 正确的决定就是用这笔钱去付我的律师费 |
[09:19] | We could have fought the indictment, | 这样就能打赢官司 |
[09:21] | and then I wouldn’t have had to take the plea bargain! | 那我就不用接受认罪协议书 |
[09:23] | If you didn’t take the plea deal, | 如果你不接受认罪协议 |
[09:24] | the government would have seized the settlement. | 政府会纠缠不休的 |
[09:25] | We could have fought that in court. | 那我们就继续打官司 |
[09:27] | Exactly,and then you would have blown all the money on the lawyers. | 是 然后你就会把所有的钱都付给律师 |
[09:30] | Who cares?! | 管他呢 |
[09:31] | If there was a chance didn’t have to go to jail. | 只要有机会不用去坐牢 |
[09:33] | You had Laotian convicts | 你让老挝的囚犯以每小时 |
[09:35] | sewing casual wear for two cents an hour. | 两分钱的工钱为你缝制休闲服 |
[09:37] | Don’t you think you deserve a time-out? | 你不觉得你罪有应得吗 |
[09:39] | Eight months. Thanks to you, | 8个月 我谢谢你 |
[09:41] | I’m going away for eight months. | 我要坐8个月的牢 |
[09:43] | And when you get out, | 等你出来时再谢我 |
[09:44] | we’re going to have money to start over with thanks to me. | 多亏了我才有资金东山再起 |
[09:51] | You know, once you calm down, | 你冷静下来之后 |
[09:53] | you’re gonna realize I did the right thing, | 就会认识到我做了正确的决定 |
[09:56] | and when that happens, I’d appreciate an apology. | 到那时 我会欣然接受你的道歉 |
[10:14] | Grandma’s here. | 外婆来了 |
[10:26] | Now, that is just perfect. | 这下可好 |
[10:30] | Stay put. | 待屋里 |
[10:33] | – I am so sorry! – Hey, mom. | -真对不起 -妈妈 |
[10:37] | Oh, hey, Susie. | 苏珊 |
[10:40] | – I goofed. – What happened? | -我搞砸了 -发生什么了 |
[10:42] | Oh, you know me. No depth perception whatsoever. | 你了解我 没有任何距离感 |
[10:46] | I’m stunned they even issued me a license. | 真奇怪他们居然肯给我发驾驶执照 |
[10:48] | So, you’re Susan’s mom. | 你是苏珊的妈妈 |
[10:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:53] | I’m Sophie Bremmer. And you are? | 我是苏菲·布雷默 你叫什么名字 |
[10:55] | Mike Delfino. | 麦克·德尔非诺 |
[10:59] | You’re Mike?! Oh, my god! | 你就是麦克 天哪 |
[11:01] | Susan’s told me so much about you! | 苏珊经常说起你 |
[11:04] | Well, don’t just stand there. Give me a hug! | 别这么站着 来抱一个 |
[11:11] | Mom. Uh… Mike and I aren’t… together anymore. | 妈妈 麦克和我 已经分手了 |
[11:17] | Oh! Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:20] | I guess I just made this pretty awkward, huh? | 看来我把情况搞得很尴尬 |
[11:23] | Yeah, you… You really did. | 是的 确实如此 |
[11:26] | So let’s just call the insurance company. | 那我们给保险公司打电话吧 |
[11:28] | Ok. | 好 |
[11:30] | Well… It’s nice meeting you anyway, Mike. | 不管怎样 很高兴见到你 麦克 |
[11:33] | You too. I never would’ve guessed you were Susan’s mom. | 我也是 真想不到你居然是苏珊的妈妈 |
[11:37] | I know. I look too young. | 我明白 我看起来太年轻了 |
[11:39] | I got pregnant when I was a tiny teenager. | 我怀孕时才十几岁 |
[11:42] | Ok… | 行了 |
[11:43] | It was the first time I got drunk, ever. | 那是我第一次喝醉 |
[11:45] | – Can you believe it? – Let’s go. | -难以置信吧 -咱们走吧 |
[11:47] | Her father was a marine. | 她爸爸是个水兵 |
[11:49] | Afterwards, he gave me three of his medals. | 事后 他把他的3枚奖章给了我 |
[11:51] | – Mom! – What? | -妈妈 -怎么啦 |
[11:54] | Let’s just go inside and call the insurance company. | 我们进去给保险公司打电话吧 |
[11:57] | Oh, right. | 对 |
[12:08] | What are you smiling about? | 你在笑什么 |
[12:10] | I used to have all these questions about | 我以前一直很纳闷 |
[12:12] | how you got to be the way you are. | 你为什么会是这样一个人 |
[12:15] | They were all just answered. | 现在我完全明白了 |
[12:44] | What’s going on? | 有什么事吗 |
[12:49] | My babysitter cancelled. | 保姆放我鸽子 |
[12:52] | Lynette, I’m so swamped today. | 勒奈特 我今天真是乱成一团 |
[12:54] | My house is a mess and I’ve got millions of errands to run. | 家里乱七八糟 还有好多事得做 |
[12:57] | Please hear me out. This is important. | 先听我说完 这事很重要 |
[12:59] | Today, I have a chance to rejoin the human race | 今天我有个回归社会的机会 |
[13:02] | for a few hours. | 就几个小时 |
[13:03] | There are actual adults waiting for me with Margaritas. | 已经有人端着鸡尾酒在等我了 |
[13:06] | Look, I’m in a dress. I have make-up on. | 瞧 我穿了裙子 还化了妆 |
[13:09] | If it were any other day. | 可今天真的不行 |
[13:10] | Oh, for god’s sakes, Bree, I’m wearing pantyhose. | 看在上帝面上 布里 我还穿了连裤袜 |
[13:16] | – Bring them in. – Thank you, thank you. | -让他们进来吧 -非常感谢 |
[13:18] | Ok, in you go. | 你们进去吧 |
[13:20] | Then the police showed me his mug shot. | 然后警察就给我看了他的入案照片 |
[13:22] | – No! – Yes. | -不会吧 -是的 |
[13:24] | Mike served time for selling drugs and manslaughter. | 麦克因为贩毒和过失杀人蹲过监狱 |
[13:27] | – I can’t believe it. – Well, it’s true. | -我简直不敢相信 -那是真的 |
[13:30] | – He has such nice manners. You know? – I know. | -他那么有风度 你明白吗 -我明白 |
[13:34] | Susie, I don’t want you worrying too much about this Mike thing. | 苏珊 我不希望你为麦克的事过于烦恼 |
[13:41] | The right man will come along. Just give it time. | 耐心一些 真命天子总会来的 |
[13:45] | I think I would have given up entirely | 要不是因为想到你和莫蒂 |
[13:47] | if it weren’t for you and Morty. | 我早就彻底死心了 |
[13:49] | – Morty? – Yeah, you know. | -莫蒂吗 -是啊 |
[13:52] | It’s the third time around for both of you | 这已经是你们双方的第三次婚姻 |
[13:54] | and you’re really clicking. | 你们非常情投意合 |
[13:56] | Oh. It gives me hope. | 那给了我希望 |
[14:01] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing, nothing. Um… | -怎么啦 -没什么 |
[14:04] | I’m just… I’m tired. | 我只是 有点累 |
[14:07] | You’re not tired. You took a nap. What is it? | 你不累 你睡过午觉了 怎么啦 |
[14:12] | – I left Morty. – What?! Why? | -我离开莫蒂了 -什么 为什么 |
[14:16] | Because he shoved me. | 因为他推了我 |
[14:18] | Morty? No! | 莫蒂 不可能 |
[14:20] | You think I’m lying? Fine! | 你以为我在撒谎吗 拜托 |
[14:23] | – Why would he shove you? – Because I confronted him. | -他为什么要推你 -因为我对他直说了 |
[14:26] | About how much time he’s spending | 他在那该死的煎饼店 |
[14:28] | at that damned pancake restaurant. | 花了太多时间 |
[14:30] | If that’s where he’s really been. | 假设他真在那的话 |
[14:32] | Oh, you can’t be serious. Morty? | 你一定是在开玩笑 莫蒂 |
[14:34] | You think men his age don’t have needs? | 你以为他这个年龄的男人就没需求吗 |
[14:37] | You should see the waitresses he hires. | 你真该看看他雇的女招待 |
[14:39] | Every year, they get younger and younger. | 一年比一年年轻 |
[14:41] | Maybe you just feel that way because | 你那么想也许只是因为 |
[14:43] | every year you get older and older. | 你一年比一年老 |
[14:45] | – That’s a horrible thing to say. – I’m sorry. | -你怎么能这么说 -对不起 |
[14:48] | – I’m not that old. – I said I was sorry. | -我没那么老 -我说了对不起 |
[14:50] | People think we’re sisters. | 人家还以为咱俩是姐妹 |
[14:53] | That’s ’cause you tell them that. | 那是因为你对他们这么说 |
[14:55] | One time. You’ve gotta let go of that. | 就一次 你得忽略那次 |
[14:58] | Ok, look. I am just saying | 瞧 我想说的是 |
[15:01] | that I don’t think morty cheated on you. | 我认为莫蒂不会背叛你 |
[15:03] | Well, he did shove me. | 他的确推了我 |
[15:05] | And the least you can do is be supportive. | 你至少该表现得支持我一些 |
[15:08] | You’re right. You’re right. | 说得对 没错 |
[15:11] | – He also threw a book at me. – Oh, come on! | -他还朝我扔了本书 -拜托 |
[15:17] | I mean… he shouldn’t have done that. | 我是说 他不该这样 |
[15:20] | Huh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:36] | Porter, honey, those cookies are hot. | 波特 宝贝 饼干还是烫的 |
[15:38] | Wait a few minutes and I’ll give you one, ok? | 等几分钟我就给你吃 好吗 |
[15:44] | You know, pictures are prettier | 你们知道吗 如果把颜色涂在边线里 |
[15:46] | if you color inside the lines. | 图画会更美 |
[15:50] | Well, art is subjective. | 好吧 艺术是主观的 |
[15:56] | – Porter! What did I tell you? – But I’m hungry. | -波特 我说什么来着 -可我饿了 |
[15:59] | Then I will fix you | 那我先给你 |
[16:01] | a very nice bowl of peaches and cottage cheese. | 一碗好吃的桃子和脱脂芝士吧 |
[16:04] | – Ew! Barf! – Don’t be common, young man. | -不好吃 -别耍滑头 小家伙 |
[16:07] | Come on. If you play with those cookies one more time, | 来 你要是再拿饼干当玩具 |
[16:10] | I’m gonna have to spank you. | 我就要打你的屁股 |
[16:12] | – We don’t get spanked. – Really? | -我们不会被打屁股 -真的吗 |
[16:15] | Mommy always says she’s gonna but she never does. | 妈妈总是那么说 但从来没打过 |
[16:18] | Well, I am not your mommy. | 我可不是你们的妈妈 |
[16:20] | And if you misbehave in my house, | 如果你们在我家里不乖 |
[16:22] | you will get spanked. | 就要被打屁股 |
[16:25] | So be good. | 所以乖乖的 |
[16:44] | – It was an accident. – Porter, I warned you. | -我不是故意的 -波特 我警告过你 |
[16:48] | I’m sorry. I’ll be good. | 对不起 我会乖乖的 |
[16:49] | Those cookies were made from scratch. | 这些饼干是辛辛苦苦做的 |
[16:54] | Your fate is sealed. | 你该挨打了 |
[16:57] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:58] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[17:07] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[17:09] | It’s called a post-nuptial agreement. | 这叫婚后协议 |
[17:13] | It’s a legal document… | 是一种法律协议 |
[17:15] | I know what a post-nup is. | 我知道什么是婚后协议 |
[17:16] | What is it doing on my coffee table? | 为什么它会出现在我的茶几上 |
[17:18] | I can forgive that stunt | 我可以原谅你 |
[17:20] | you pulled with the settlement check, | 在和解金上耍的花招 |
[17:22] | If I’m sure you’ll really be around when I get out of jail. | 只要确信我出狱时你还在我身边 |
[17:28] | And the post-nup changes the terms of the pre-nup, so… | 婚后协议改变了婚前协议的条款 所以 |
[17:31] | So if you try and divorce me while I’m gone… | 所以如果你想趁我不在时跟我离婚 |
[17:35] | …you get nothing. | 你就什么也得不到 |
[17:38] | You don’t trust me? | 你不信任我 |
[17:39] | – I’m afraid not. – Well, that’s too bad. | -恐怕是这样 -那可真糟 |
[17:42] | Because I’m not signing that piece of paper. | 因为我不会签 |
[17:45] | You’re a very beautiful woman, Gabrielle. | 你是个很美的女人 加布丽尔 |
[17:49] | But… you’re not very bright. | 不过 你不够聪明 |
[17:54] | If you don’t sign it, | 如果你不签 |
[17:56] | I’ll pull the plug on the settlement agreement, divorce you, | 我就会取消和解协议 跟你离婚 |
[18:00] | and then you get what amounts to | 然后你就会分到 |
[18:02] | null | 我们目前存款的一半 |
[18:05] | which is basically nothing. | 金额几乎为零 |
[18:10] | So what do you expect to happen right now, Carlos? | 那你现在想怎样 卡洛斯 |
[18:13] | I’ll sign the paper and jump right back into your arms? | 我会签了协议然后跳进你怀里吗 |
[18:17] | It doesn’t mean that I don’t love you. | 那不意味着我不爱你 |
[18:19] | You know I think you’re the perfect woman. | 你知道在我心目中你有多么完美 |
[18:27] | Oh, but I’m not. I have flaws. | 但我并不完美 我有缺点 |
[18:32] | Flaws? | 缺点 |
[18:34] | I’ll give you an example. | 给你举个例吧 |
[18:36] | Remember the time when you were in jail | 还记得上次你在监狱时 |
[18:39] | and you told me about your secret compartment | 告诉我的秘密隔间 |
[18:41] | and you told me to burn the papers that I found in there? | 你还让我把里面的文件都烧了吗 |
[18:45] | Well, me being pretty and therefore stupid, | 因为我胸大无脑 |
[18:49] | I forgot. | 我给忘了 |
[18:51] | You didn’t burn the papers. | 你没烧那些文件 |
[18:53] | Worse. I read them. | 更糟 我还看了那些文件 |
[18:56] | – Ok, ok… – You have some nerve talking to me about trust | -好 -你在开曼群岛开了个秘密账户 |
[18:59] | when you have a secret bank account in the Cayman Islands! | 还有脸跟我谈什么信任 |
[19:02] | – That was a safety net for both of us. – I’ll bet. | -那是我为咱俩准备的安全网 -我敢打赌 |
[19:05] | – Have you told anyone about this? – No, but I could. | -你没跟别人说起过吧 -没有 但我能 |
[19:08] | Isn’t that why the prosecution | 那是不是控方 |
[19:10] | didn’t have a case against you? | 没法起诉你的原因 |
[19:12] | They couldn’t find the profits you made. | 他们查不到你赚的钱在哪 |
[19:14] | So if I were you, I wouldn’t mention the words | 所以如果我是你 我会绝口不提 |
[19:17] | divorce, trust, or post-nup ever again. | 离婚 信任 婚后协议什么的 |
[19:22] | You don’t wanna piss me off. | 你别惹我 |
[19:33] | I know, baby. It hurts to lose. | 我明白 宝贝 失去是痛苦的 |
[19:43] | Ante up. | 预付 |
[19:45] | Well, look at me! | 看看我 |
[19:47] | Finally in on one of your legendary poker parties. | 终于参加了传说中的扑克聚会 |
[19:51] | Susan’s always telling me how much fun you have. | 苏珊老是跟我说你们玩得多么开心 |
[19:54] | The rules are simple. We play for cash, | 规则很简单 我们赌现金 |
[19:56] | the dealer picks the game, | 庄家选择游戏 |
[19:58] | and unsubstantiated gossip is encouraged. | 然后就开始无边无际的闲聊 |
[20:01] | Bree, thanks again for watching my boys. | 布里 再次感谢你帮忙照看我的孩子 |
[20:03] | They weren’t too much to handle? | 他们是不是很难管 |
[20:05] | We had a wonderful time. | 我们过得很开心 |
[20:07] | Although I think Porter had a little less fun. | 不过 波特可能不太开心 |
[20:09] | Ok, I’ll bet. | 好了 我下注了 |
[20:11] | So, Sophie, | 苏菲 |
[20:12] | Susan says you’re going to the Spa tomorrow. | 听苏珊说你俩明天要去做水疗 |
[20:15] | Is it an all-day thing? | 是一整天的吗 |
[20:16] | What do you mean, Porter had less fun? | 波特玩得不尽兴是什么意思 |
[20:18] | I’ll raise. | 我加注 |
[20:19] | He misbehaved, so I had to punish him. | 他不听话 所以我惩罚了他 |
[20:21] | Yes, Susan is treating me to an entire day of… | 没错 苏珊说要带我去享受一整天 |
[20:25] | When you say punishment, what exactly are we talking about? | 你所谓的惩罚 具体指什么 |
[20:28] | Oh, I had to spank him. | 我打了他的屁股 |
[20:30] | Ok, I will re-raise. | 好了 我也要加注 |
[20:33] | You spanked my son? | 你居然打我儿子的屁股 |
[20:39] | Las Brisas Spa. | 微风水疗馆 |
[20:41] | Yup, that’s where we’re going. | 我们就是要去那里 |
[20:45] | Lynette, is there a problem? | 这有什么问题吗 勒奈特 |
[20:47] | Tom and I don’t believe in hitting our kids. | 汤姆和我从不打小孩 |
[20:50] | Sorry, I didn’t know. | 抱歉 我真的不知道 |
[20:53] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再发生了 |
[20:57] | Of course, I’m somewhat surprised you don’t spank them. | 不过你居然都不打他们 让我很吃惊 |
[21:00] | Everybody knows they’re a little bit… | 大家都知道 小孩子有时会 |
[21:03] | out of control. | 过于顽皮 |
[21:06] | Wow, I am dragging today. | 我今天好累啊 |
[21:07] | Shall we put on another pot of coffee? | 我们再煮一壶咖啡吧 |
[21:09] | Yeah, I’ll do it. | 我去就行了 |
[21:13] | I’ll… I’ll fold. | 我不跟 |
[21:15] | Yeah, you’re right, Bree. | 没错 布里 |
[21:17] | I’ve got a lot to learn about parenting. | 在教育孩子的问题上我还有很多要学 |
[21:19] | I feel so blessed to be getting sage advice | 能从你这样贤惠的母亲身上 |
[21:22] | from an impeccable mother like you. | 学到东西 我感到很荣幸 |
[21:24] | Your kids turned out perfect, if you don’t count Andrew. | 除了安德鲁 你的孩子都很完美 |
[21:27] | Where is he, again? | 他到底去哪了 |
[21:29] | Some kind of a boot camp for juvenile delinquents? | 不会是在少年犯劳教所吧 |
[21:33] | Ok, girls. | 好了 姑娘们 |
[21:35] | I never said I was perfect. | 我从来没说过我是完美的 |
[21:37] | Honey, nobody’s blaming you. | 亲爱的 没有人责怪你 |
[21:38] | The hell I’m not. | 我就是在责怪她 |
[21:39] | Lynette… | 勒奈特 |
[21:48] | If you will excuse me. | 不好意思 失陪了 |
[21:54] | Lynette, will you go after her? | 勒奈特你不去追她回来吗 |
[21:57] | She spanked my son. | 她打我儿子 |
[21:58] | I’m not apologizing. | 我不会去道歉的 |
[22:05] | Usually, poker is more fun than this. | 平时玩扑克比今天有意思多了 |
[22:09] | So help me, if you don’t back me up on this, I will lose it. | 如果你不站在我这边 我肯定会输的 |
[22:13] | Yes, Bree shouldn’t have spanked Porter. | 没错 布里不应该打波特 |
[22:15] | But it’s not like she hurt him. | 但是她并没有伤害他 |
[22:17] | That is not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[22:19] | You don’t spank other people’s children. | 要是你肯定不会打别人家的小孩 |
[22:21] | He was misbehaving. She had to do something. | 他不听话 她总得做点什么 |
[22:24] | But make no mistake, she definitely crossed the line. | 可她确实做得有点过分 |
[22:28] | Damn right. | 她太过分了 |
[22:29] | She could’ve tried something else, like a time-out, | 她怎么不试试别的方法 比如暂停游戏 |
[22:31] | or she could’ve simply threatened to spank him. | 或者只是威胁说要打他 |
[22:34] | Yeah, ’cause that works out so well when we do it. | 是啊 我们用这招就挺管用 |
[22:38] | It does work. It does work most of the time. | 当然管用 多数时候都管用的 |
[22:40] | It used to work. | 以前是有用 |
[22:43] | They’ve figured out it’s an empty threat. | 可他们已经知道我们只是虚张声势而已 |
[22:44] | They’re onto us. | 他们已经摸透我们的把戏了 |
[22:47] | My mom used to beat the hell out of my sisters and me, | 我妈以前总是狠狠地打我和妹妹 |
[22:50] | and I won’t do it. | 我可不会那么做 |
[22:53] | I will not become my mother. | 我不要变成我妈那样 |
[23:00] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:02] | But the boys are getting older and smarter. | 可孩子们会长大 变得越发聪明 |
[23:05] | And eventually, believe me, | 到后来 相信我 |
[23:07] | They’ll figure out that they outnumber us and then… | 他们会意识到自己能在数量上压倒我们 |
[23:10] | we’re screwed. | 到那时我们就杯具了 |
[23:13] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[23:29] | Excuse me, Zachary. | 麻烦你一下 扎克 |
[23:31] | Would you mind helping me with these bags? | 能帮我提下这些袋子吗 |
[23:33] | There’s some banana bread in it for you if you do. | 要是你来帮忙 我给你些香蕉面包 |
[23:37] | Uh, yeah, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[23:41] | Mm. This is really good, Mrs. Tillman. Thanks a lot. | 蒂尔曼太太这真好吃 谢谢 |
[23:44] | You’re welcome, Zachary. | 不客气 扎克 |
[23:46] | I’ve never been in Mrs. Huber’s house before. | 我以前从来没来过胡博太太家 |
[23:49] | Obviously you haven’t missed much. | 显然你没有错过太多东西 |
[23:52] | This is the place where good taste goes to die. | 这房子的布置毫无美感 |
[23:59] | So, I heard you and your father arguing the other day. | 那天我听到你跟你爸爸吵架了 |
[24:03] | – Everything all right at home? – Yeah. | -家里没什么事吧 -没事 |
[24:06] | We just have… problems, sometimes. | 我们偶尔有些小摩擦 |
[24:10] | I bet you miss your mother. | 我猜你很想念你母亲 |
[24:13] | I’m sure things were… different when she was alive. | 如果她活着 家里就不一样了 |
[24:18] | Such a warm, loving woman. | 她是那么温柔又亲切 |
[24:24] | You… | 你 |
[24:26] | …knew my mother? | 认识我妈妈 |
[24:28] | Yup. Years ago, in Utah. | 很多年以前 在犹他 |
[24:31] | We worked together. | 我们一起工作过 |
[24:34] | – I didn’t know that. – It’s true. | -我不知道这个 -是真的 |
[24:38] | In fact… | 其实 |
[24:41] | …I’ll tell you a secret. | 告诉你一个秘密 |
[24:44] | I once met you when you were a little baby. | 你很小的时候我就见过你 |
[24:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:54] | Your mother loved you so much, Zachary. | 扎克 你妈妈拿你当心肝宝贝 |
[25:01] | Of all the things I remember, | 在我所记得关于她的事情里 |
[25:04] | I remember that the most. | 这一点记忆犹新 |
[25:17] | You wanna know what else I remember? | 知道我还记得什么吗 |
[25:23] | How lovely your original name was. | 你以前的名字是那么可爱 |
[25:33] | Dana? | 是丹娜吗 |
[25:47] | Isn’t this nice? | 真是太好了 |
[25:50] | Just the two of us girls hanging out, | 就我们两个女生 |
[25:53] | getting pretty. | 一起变得美美的 |
[25:55] | – Oh, thank you. – My pleasure. | -都得感谢你 -很荣幸 |
[25:59] | So, I was thinking maybe you should call Morty. | 我觉得你应该给莫蒂打个电话 |
[26:03] | You know, get started working things out? | 总得慢慢化解矛盾吧 |
[26:09] | Why work things out with a man who abuses me? | 我为什么要跟虐待我的男人复合 |
[26:12] | You don’t have to gasp. My mother exaggerates. | 别惊讶 我母亲说话比较夸张 |
[26:16] | She won’t be happy till I have bruises. | 我不被打到淤青她是不会甘心的 |
[26:18] | Um, can we just focus? What I want to know is, | 别跑题好吗 我是想知道 |
[26:21] | have you thought about | 你有没有认真想过 |
[26:22] | what’s going to happen if you don’t go back to Morty? | 要是你不回莫蒂身边会怎样 |
[26:26] | What do you mean? | 你指是什么 |
[26:28] | Well, you don’t have a place to live, | 你没地方住 |
[26:30] | you don’t like to work, | 不想去工作 |
[26:31] | you didn’t want to marry Morty | 又不肯嫁给莫蒂 |
[26:33] | so he doesn’t have to pay you alimony. | 那么他不就必给你生活费 |
[26:35] | If you don’t go back to this man | 如果你不想回到这个 |
[26:37] | who allegedly shoved you once in five years, | 五年来只推过你一下的男人身边 |
[26:40] | what are your options? | 你还有别的选择吗 |
[26:43] | I thought I could live with you. | 我可以跟你一起住啊 |
[26:45] | What?! | 什么 |
[26:46] | Oh, god! Are you all right?! | 天哪 你还好吧 |
[26:49] | – Get away! – I’m so sorry. | -走开 -太对不起了 |
[26:51] | I was startled. | 我刚才被吓到了 |
[26:51] | Here, lean your head back. | 好了 把头抬起来 |
[26:53] | I’m not saying permanently, | 我又没说一直住在那里 |
[26:55] | just a couple of years. | 只是住几年而已 |
[26:56] | You broke my nose. | 你把我鼻子踢坏了 |
[26:57] | No, it’s just banged a little. | 不不 只是撞了一下 |
[26:59] | Till I get back on my feet. | 直到我能自力更生 |
[27:01] | Can we talk about this later? | 我们晚点再谈这事好吗 |
[27:02] | Should we call 911? | 要叫救护车吗 |
[27:04] | It’s just a nosebleed. She’s fine. | 只是鼻子出血 她没事 |
[27:06] | I thought you’d be excited by the idea. | 我以为你听到会很高兴 |
[27:08] | It’s not that I’m not excited. | 我不是不高兴 |
[27:10] | I’m not stupid, Susan. | 苏珊 我不是傻瓜 |
[27:13] | It’s obvious you don’t want me here. | 很明显 你不愿意我跟你住 |
[27:16] | No, that’s not true! Mom, don’t go! | 没有 不是这样的 别走妈妈 |
[27:19] | Mom, come back! | 妈 回来 |
[27:21] | You know, I need to… | 我得去… |
[27:23] | – We’re good, right? – Just go. | -你没事了吧 -快走吧 |
[28:14] | Why aren’t you dressed yet? | 你怎么还没换衣服 |
[28:17] | I wanted to wear Andrew’s favorite color | 我想挑件安德鲁最喜欢的颜色 |
[28:19] | and then I realized that… | 但是我发现 |
[28:23] | …I don’t know what it is. | 我不知道他喜欢什么颜色 |
[28:25] | Honey, I think the fact you decided to come | 亲爱的 我觉得你去看他 |
[28:28] | at all will make him happy. | 他就应该很开心了 |
[28:30] | Yours is blue. | 你喜欢蓝色 |
[28:32] | Danielle loves pink. | 丹妮尔喜欢粉色 |
[28:35] | And I have no idea what my own son’s favorite color is. | 可儿子喜欢什么颜色我完全不知道 |
[28:39] | I’m telling you, it doesn’t matter. | 我跟你说 这不重要 |
[28:41] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[28:42] | – Of course it matters. – Bree… | -这当然重要 -布里 |
[28:44] | That is a good mother. | 知道这些才算个好母亲 |
[28:46] | Someone who knows their child inside and out | 妈妈应该了解孩子的一切 |
[28:48] | so that if they get in trouble, | 当他们遇到麻烦的时候 |
[28:50] | they know what to do. | 妈妈们才能知道该怎么办 |
[28:54] | I don’t know him well enough. | 我不够了解他 |
[29:02] | You are a good mother. | 你是个好母亲 |
[29:08] | Brown or green? I… just don’t know. | 是棕色 还是绿色 我不知道 |
[29:16] | I’m gonna wait in the car. | 我去车里等你 |
[29:19] | Whenever you’re ready. | 你慢慢来 别着急 |
[29:28] | Green. | 绿色 |
[29:30] | I’ll go with the green. Everybody loves green. | 我穿绿色 大家都喜欢绿色 |
[29:55] | I told you. I’m not signing this. | 我说过了 我是不会签的 |
[29:58] | Oh, I think you are. | 我想你会的 |
[30:00] | Because if you don’t, I will divorce you. | 你要是不签 我就跟你离婚 |
[30:05] | Then I’ll go to the police. | 那么我就去找警察 |
[30:08] | And tell them what? | 跟他们说什么 |
[30:11] | There’s a secret bank account | 说我在开曼群岛 |
[30:12] | in the Cayman Islands that no longer exists? | 有个不存在的秘密银行账户吗 |
[30:16] | – You moved the money? – Of course I moved the money. | -你把钱挪走了 -当然挪走了 |
[30:22] | That was risky. | 那太危险了 |
[30:23] | I mean, the feds are watching you right now. | 那些探员都在监视着你呢 |
[30:26] | I had to do something. | 我得做点什么 |
[30:29] | I couldn’t just let you make a fool out of me. | 这样你才不能把我耍得团团转 |
[30:39] | Oh! stop, Carlos, stop it! | 住手卡洛斯 住手 |
[30:42] | – Put me down! – Ok. | -放我下来 -好啊 |
[30:44] | Put me down! | 放我下来 |
[30:47] | Let me go! | 松开我 |
[30:49] | Stop! You’re hurting me, Carlos! | 住手 你弄疼我了 卡洛斯 |
[30:55] | Sign it. | 签名 |
[30:59] | Sign it! | 签啊 |
[31:11] | I know, baby. | 我知道 宝贝 |
[31:14] | It hurts to lose. | 失去的滋味很痛苦 |
[31:47] | Mr. and Mrs. Van de Kamp? | 是范德坎普夫妇吗 |
[31:49] | Uh, yes. Is it our turn? | 是的 轮到我们了吗 |
[31:51] | Well, uh, sort of. Andrew’s waiting inside but, uh… | 是 安德鲁在里面等着 不过… |
[31:55] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[31:57] | Well, he said he won’t go forward with the session if… | 他说如果他母亲在场 |
[31:59] | his mother’s involved. | 他就拒绝参加会谈 |
[32:02] | He only wants to talk to his dad. | 他只想和他父亲说话 |
[32:04] | We drove 200 miles to be here today. | 我们今天开了200英里的车来这儿 |
[32:07] | This is unacceptable. | 这简直不可理喻 |
[32:08] | Yeah, I share your frustration. | 我明白你很恼火 |
[32:11] | To hell with him, then. We’re going home. | 管他呢 我们回家 |
[32:13] | – No. – I’m not gonna let him insult you like this. | -不要 -我不容许他对你如此无礼 |
[32:16] | He blames me for his being here. | 他怨我送他来这里 |
[32:18] | He blames me for everything. | 怨我做的一切 |
[32:21] | And he’s probably right. | 何况他说不定没错 |
[32:23] | Any mistakes made were made by both of us. | 就算有错 也是我们俩共同犯的 |
[32:26] | One of us should go talk to him, see how he is. | 得有一个人跟他聊聊 看看他好不好 |
[32:29] | I’m OK. | 我没事的 |
[32:31] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你确定吗 -确定 我没事 |
[32:38] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[33:08] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[33:10] | I’m coming. What is it? Why aren’t you guys brushing your teeth? | 来了 什么事 你们怎么不刷牙 |
[33:16] | Perk, what happened? | 帕克 怎么回事 |
[33:17] | Porter pushed me and it fell in. | 波特推我 它就掉进去了 |
[33:19] | – He pushed me first. – Can I flush it? | -他先推我的 -我可以把它冲下去吗 |
[33:22] | No, no, I’ll fish it out later. | 不行 我一会儿把它捞出来 |
[33:24] | You’re off the hook tonight | 今晚就放你一马 |
[33:25] | but not you two, so start brushing. | 不过你们俩 赶紧刷牙 |
[33:30] | Preston, did you not hear me? | 普雷斯顿 你没听见吗 |
[33:32] | I said start brushing your teeth. | 我说快点刷牙 |
[33:34] | What are you doing? | 你要干吗 |
[33:37] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢扔试试 |
[33:40] | Do it! Do it! | 扔呀 扔呀 |
[33:42] | Don’t listen to them. | 别听他们的 |
[33:43] | Back away from the toilet and no one gets hurt. | 离马桶远点 我们就相安无事 |
[33:46] | Do it! Do it! | 扔呀 扔呀 |
[33:47] | I mean it this time. These are not just words. | 我这回是当真的 不要当耳边风 |
[33:50] | Do it! Do it! | 扔呀 扔呀 |
[33:52] | If you do this, so help me… | 你要是扔了 我保证 |
[33:55] | Hearing the hollowness of her own voice, | 听见自己的声音如此没有份量 |
[33:58] | Lynette realized that it was time to get one step ahead. | 勒奈特意识到是时候先发制人了 |
[34:03] | Do it! Do it! | 扔呀 扔呀 |
[34:04] | I will walk you over to Mrs. Van de Kamp’s | 我要带你们去范德坎普太太家 |
[34:07] | and we all know what happens when she gets mad. | 我们都知道她发火时会怎么样 |
[34:13] | Now… | 现在 |
[34:15] | Go brush your teeth. I want ’em to sparkle. Go on. | 去刷牙 刷刷干净 快点 |
[34:21] | Sorry you had to bring your kid back. | 真遗憾你又得把你儿子送来 |
[34:23] | What happened this time? | 这次又怎么了 |
[34:25] | A couple of months back, | 几个月前 |
[34:27] | I caught Tug going through my purse. | 我抓到图格翻我的钱包 |
[34:28] | Oh, I hate when they do that. | 我最讨厌他们做这种事 |
[34:31] | Was he looking for weed or money? | 他是在找烟还是钱 |
[34:34] | Who knows at this point? | 现在谁还知道 |
[34:36] | Anyway, I’d knocked a couple back and things got heated. | 我那天喝多了 事情一发不可收拾 |
[34:40] | Pretty soon we’re both screaming, | 没过多久 我们就开始大声对骂 |
[34:42] | throwing stuff round the apartment. | 在房间里互摔东西 |
[34:44] | Next thing you kown, lady upstairs calls the cops. | 接着 楼上的小姐报了警 |
[34:46] | Oh, give me a break. | 行了 让我歇歇 |
[34:52] | So, now I got some social worker | 所以 现在有个社工 |
[34:55] | trying to tell me how to raise my boy. | 想教我怎么养我儿子 |
[34:58] | Kids! boy, if I knew then what I know now, | 小孩 尤其是男孩 要是早知如此 |
[35:01] | I would’ve had that hysterectomy 20 years ago. | 我20年前就该把子宫切除了 |
[35:14] | – Uh, Bree… – Don’t get up. I’ll be quick. | -布里 -别起来 我说完就走 |
[35:18] | Andrew, all any parent can do is provide their child | 安德鲁 任何父母为了让自己孩子 |
[35:21] | with the tools to succeed in life. | 人生有所建树 所能提供的东西 |
[35:24] | Education, love, a good clean, safe home. | 包括教育 爱 整洁安全的家 |
[35:27] | I’ve given you those things and I’m through feeling guilty. | 我都给你了 我受够了对你充满负罪感 |
[35:30] | If you wanna piss your life away | 你要是想自暴自弃 |
[35:32] | and blame it on how horrible things are at home, go ahead. | 还怪罪到家人 随便你 |
[35:35] | But I want it stated for the record | 我是个好母亲 我尽责了 |
[35:37] | that I’m a good mother. Do you hear me? | 别破坏我的名声 你听到了没 |
[35:38] | I am a good mother. | 我是个好母亲 |
[35:43] | Bree… | 布里 |
[35:46] | Andrew just told me he thinks he might be gay. | 安德鲁刚跟我说他觉得他可能是同志 |
[35:52] | What?! | 什么 |
[35:53] | That’s why he wanted me to come in first. | 所以他才想让我先进来 |
[35:56] | He thought I could take it better. | 他觉得我更容易接受 |
[36:05] | Well, he was right. I will be waiting in the car. | 他想得没错 我在车里等着 |
[36:17] | Mrs. Solis. What are you doing here? | 索利斯夫人 你来这儿干什么 |
[36:24] | – Ok. – Are your roommates here? | -没事吧 -你室友在吗 |
[36:26] | No. | 不在 |
[36:28] | – Are you ok? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没有 |
[36:32] | – What’s this? – That? Uh… | -这怎么回事 -这是… |
[36:34] | Carlos just got a little rough. Made me sign some papers. | 卡洛斯有点粗暴 逼我签一些文件 |
[36:38] | He hurt you? | 他竟然伤害你 |
[36:43] | – What are you doing? – I’ll take care of this. | -你要干什么 -交给我处理 |
[36:45] | – You are not gonna do anything. – We can’t let him get away with it. | -你什么也别做 -不能就这么放过他 |
[36:48] | Look, if you really wanna get back at him, then kiss me. | 要是你真的想报复他 吻我 |
[36:51] | – How’s that gonna help? – Because… | -这有什么用 -因为… |
[36:53] | one day when the time is right, | 有一天时机成熟的时候 |
[36:55] | I’m gonna tell him how he drove me right into your arms. | 我会告诉他 他是怎么把我推进你怀里的 |
[36:58] | And that’s gonna kill him. | 那会气死他的 |
[37:05] | And tonight, just… whatever you do, | 今夜 怎么都行 |
[37:07] | don’t call me beautiful. | 唯独别夸我漂亮 |
[37:23] | Oh, Morty, look who’s here. | 莫蒂 看看谁来了 |
[37:25] | Hey, Millie. Hi, Morty. | 米莉 莫蒂 |
[37:27] | Susie, what brings you here? | 苏珊 什么风把你吹来了 |
[37:30] | Mom. I brought her over. | 我妈 我把她带来了 |
[37:34] | What’s she doing out there? | 她在外面待着干什么 |
[37:37] | She says she won’t come in until you apologize to her. | 她说你不出去和她道歉的话 她就不进来 |
[37:40] | – For what? – For shoving her. | -为什么道歉 -因为你推她 |
[37:43] | I only shoved her because she wouldn’t stop hitting me. | 她不停打我 我才推她的 |
[37:47] | Why was she hitting you? | 她为什么要打你 |
[37:49] | I threw a… I threw a book at her. | 我朝她 扔了本书 |
[37:52] | – Morty! – It was a paperback. | -莫蒂 -只是本平装书 |
[37:54] | – Well, even so! – At least I missed. | -就算这样 -而且我没打中 |
[37:58] | I mean, she… she hit me square in the gut. | 而她直接对着我肚子打 |
[38:01] | – Wanna see the bruise? – That’s ok. That’s ok. | -你要看看淤青吗 -不 不用了 |
[38:05] | – It really hurt. – Yeah, I understand. | -很疼的 -我懂 |
[38:09] | So… | 那么 |
[38:12] | Could you, uh, just go out and apologize? | 你能不能就出去道个歉 |
[38:15] | – No. – Why? | -不能 -为什么 |
[38:16] | – ’cause I don’t want her back. – Morty! | -因为我不想挽回她了 -莫蒂 |
[38:19] | Look, I love her, | 我是爱她 |
[38:22] | but the pancake shack is just starting to take off. | 但这个烤饼屋正开始蒸蒸日上 |
[38:25] | We’re talking about opening another one. | 我们还商量着再开一家 |
[38:27] | That’s practically a chain. | 实际上就是连锁店 |
[38:30] | I don’t have time for her hysterics. | 我没精力跟她胡闹 |
[38:33] | I sympathize, I really do. | 我深表同情 真的 |
[38:35] | – But you have to take her back. – Why? | -可你一定要把她接走 -为什么 |
[38:38] | Because she wants to move in with me. | 因为她想要搬来和我住 |
[38:42] | I’d like to have a relationship again, | 我还想再谈恋爱 |
[38:45] | and at my age, with a kid, | 以我的年龄 还带着小孩 |
[38:46] | if she moves into my house, | 要是她搬到我家 |
[38:48] | even for a couple of years, I’m doomed. | 就算只有几年 我也没戏了 |
[38:50] | Wasn’t there a plumber? | 不是有个水管工吗 |
[38:52] | Your mother said you were in love with a plumber. | 你妈妈说你爱上了一个水管工 |
[38:53] | I am. I mean, I was. | 是的 我是说 我曾爱过 |
[38:56] | – It didn’t work out. – I’m sorry. | -但我们吹了 -很抱歉 |
[39:00] | If she moves in, | 要是她搬进来 |
[39:01] | she will burn up all my oxygen and I need it. | 她会把我逼得喘不过气来 我受不了 |
[39:05] | Please, can’t you give her another chance? | 求你 不能再给她一次机会吗 |
[39:08] | You guys are really good together, you know? | 当你们不打架的时候 |
[39:10] | When you’re… when, when, when there’s no violence. | 你们俩在一起很甜蜜 |
[39:13] | Well, we do have chemistry. | 我们之间确实很有火花 |
[39:16] | Absolutely. | 毋庸置疑 |
[39:17] | And, you know, the sex was like… Wow! | 而且性生活也 棒极了 |
[39:21] | I mean, there was this one time, | 有那么一次 |
[39:23] | we were coming home on the interstate… | 我们正在回家的高速公路上 |
[39:25] | You don’t have to sell me. Just go talk to her. | 你不用跟我说 去跟她说 |
[39:29] | Now. | 现在就去 |
[39:34] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[39:45] | That was a mighty big sigh. | 真是大大松了口气啊 |
[39:48] | I just keep thinking it’s coming, and I can’t stop it. | 我忍不住想过迟早有这天 而我又无计可施 |
[39:51] | What’s that? | 哪一天 |
[39:52] | The day my mother will need to move in | 我妈妈需要搬来和我住的那一天 |
[39:54] | and I won’t have a choice. | 而我别无选择 |
[39:56] | I know it’s years away. | 我知道这是很多年后的事 |
[39:58] | She’s youthful and vibrant, thank god. | 她还很年轻有活力 谢天谢地 |
[40:01] | But time flies. | 但时光飞逝 |
[40:03] | One day she won’t be able to take care of herself anymore. | 总有一天她会照顾不了她自己 |
[40:06] | – And I’ll have to step up. – I suppose that’s true. | -然后我就得接手 -没错 |
[40:10] | I think it’s nature’s little joke, | 我觉得这是老天开的玩笑 |
[40:12] | that children ultimately end up parenting their parents. | 孩子最终得反过来抚养父母 |
[40:17] | Well, when that day comes, I’ll be ready. | 等那一天来临的时候 我会全力以赴 |
[40:19] | Honey, you’d better get out there. | 宝贝 你最好出去看看 |
[40:22] | Stop it! Aaagh! | 住手 |
[40:29] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[40:30] | Porter says he can’t catch me! | 波特说他抓不住我 |
[41:05] | Look, I just wanted to apologize… | 我想要向你道歉 |
[41:08] | Lynette, don’t. | 勒奈特 不需要 |
[41:12] | The fact that you just crossed that street | 你从对面走过来 |
[41:14] | means the world to me. | 对我来说就足够了 |
[41:16] | And if anyone here should apologize, it’s me. | 如果有人需要道歉的话 那该是我 |
[41:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:27] | Looks like Tom’s got the mob under control. | 看样子汤姆制住这群臭小子了 |
[41:29] | Wanna have some coffee, sit around, | 想不想过来喝杯咖啡 坐坐 |
[41:32] | bitch about our kids…? | 为孩子的事儿发发牢骚 |
[41:35] | – I would love to. – Ok. | -我乐意之至 -那好 |
[41:44] | Children come into the world with their own agendas. | 孩子带着各自的使命来到这个世界 |
[41:48] | Some to brighten our days. | 有的为了点亮了我们生活 |
[41:53] | Some to test our patience. | 有的为了考验我们耐心 |
[42:00] | Some to give us purpose. | 有的为了给我们目标 |
[42:08] | Some to take care of us. | 有的为了照顾我们 |
[42:16] | Yes, when they come, | 没错 当他们降生时 |
[42:19] | children change everything. | 一切就不一样了 |
[42:30] | Especially when they’re not invited. | 尤其在他们不期而至之时 |