Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] The police showed me your rap sheet. You killed a man. 警方给我看了你的刑事档案 你杀过人
[00:06] – Want to hear what happened? – It doesn’t matter. -想听听事情的真相吗 -无所谓了
[00:09] I will never believe anything you say ever again. 我再也不会相信你说的话了
[00:11] Unexpected visitors… 不期而至的来客
[00:14] – She’s cheating on you? – I think so. -她对你不忠 -我觉得是
[00:16] – I’ll take care of it. – Thank you, mama. -我来搞定 -谢谢妈妈
[00:18] …lead to unexpected consequences. 导致了从未预料的后果
[00:21] Andrew, you almost killed another human being. 安德鲁 你差点杀了个人
[00:24] She’s lived her life. 她活得够久了
[00:25] I have my whole life ahead of me 我还有大好的前程
[00:27] and now it might be screwed up. 现在却要被这种事搞砸
[00:35] In the coma ward at Sacred Heart hospital, 在圣心医院的昏迷病房里
[00:39] the dreams begin just after midnight. 刚过午夜美梦就开始了
[00:43] The pitch black of night gives way to vivid images 夜色的黑幕被栩栩如生的梦境替代
[00:46] that comfort the dreamer until the morning. 让梦里的人们安睡到天明
[00:51] Gus, the custodian, 格斯 管理员
[00:53] dreams of some day winning the lottery 梦想着有朝一日中个大奖
[00:56] and quitting his thankless job. 好摆脱他费力不讨好的工作
[01:02] Howard, the security guard, 霍华德 保安
[01:04] envisions a luxurious retirement in the tropics. 期待着热带小岛奢华的退休生活
[01:10] Ruth Ann, the night nurse, 露丝·安 夜班护士
[01:13] fantasizes about leaving her husband. 幻想着摆脱她的丈夫
[01:20] But the most vivid dreams of all 不过最丰富多彩的梦境
[01:23] belong to the patient in room 312. 属于312病房的病人
[01:27] Yes, Juanita Solis had been 没错 胡安妮塔·索利斯
[01:29] dreaming steadily for five months. 已经连续做了五个月的梦
[01:33] Sometimes, 有时
[01:34] of the shocking secret she had uncovered. 是她发现的那个惊人的秘密
[01:40] Other times, she dreamt of the accident 有时 是那场
[01:43] that had put her in the hospital. 导致她住进医院的车祸
[01:48] But her most common dream 但她最常梦见的
[01:51] was the one in which she finally told her son the truth. 是她最终把真相告诉了儿子
[01:58] And then one night, 这天晚上
[02:01] Juanita solis decided it was time… 胡安妮塔·索利斯决定 是时候
[02:05] …to wake up. 醒来了
[02:15] Is anybody here? 有人吗
[02:26] I have to call my son! 我要给我儿子打电话
[03:04] Even though she knew she was about to die, 即使她知道自己的时间不多了
[03:07] Juanita didn’t care. 胡安妮塔也不在乎
[03:09] The truth was finally going to come out. 她相信真相终将大白
[03:12] Tell my son his wife is cheating on him. 告诉我儿子她老婆对他不忠
[03:16] Oh, my god! 上帝啊
[03:17] Sadly for Juanita, this was one dream 可怜的胡安妮塔 只可惜
[03:20] that would never come true. 这个梦永远都不会成真了
[04:10] We all honor heroes for different reasons. 我们因为不同缘由而崇拜英雄
[04:13] Sometimes for their bravery, 有时因为他们的勇气
[04:16] sometimes for their daring, 有时因为他们的魄力
[04:19] sometimes for their goodness. 有时因为他们的善良
[04:23] But mostly we honor heroes because, 但总的来说 我们崇拜英雄
[04:26] at one point or another, 多多少少是因为
[04:29] we all dream of being rescued. 我们都有被拯救的梦想
[04:38] Susan, I know you’re in there. We have to talk. 苏珊 我知道你在 我们得谈谈
[04:42] This is crazy. 这太疯狂了
[04:44] I know. 我知道
[04:51] Everything the cop said is true. I did kill somebody. 警察说的都是真的 我确实杀了人
[04:55] But there’s one thing they didn’t tell you. 不过有一件事他们没告诉你
[04:57] I killed for you, Susan. 我是为你才杀的人 苏珊
[05:06] Susan, if I can’t have you, 苏珊 如果我不能拥有你
[05:08] no one else can. 别人也休想
[05:09] Shut up. 住口
[05:23] Susan, are you home? 苏珊 你在家吗
[05:25] Susan? Your car’s here. I know you’re in there. 苏珊 你的车在这 我知道你在家
[05:30] I was hoping we could talk for a minute. 我希望我们能谈一谈
[05:43] Susan, maybe you should have waited till I left to do that. 苏珊 或许你该等我走了再拿
[05:48] I know you don’t want to see me right now 我知道你现在不想见到我
[05:49] but I owe you an explanation, 但我欠你一个解释
[05:51] and it’s all in there, 我都写在信里了
[05:53] everything you ever wanted to know about my past, 包括你想了解的我的过去
[05:55] my reasons for doing what I did. 我那么做的原因
[05:57] It’s all there. 通通都在信上
[06:21] Guys, come on. What are you doing? 伙计们 拜托 你们在干什么
[06:26] You know, just bonding, discussing current events… 就是聚聚 侃侃大山
[06:29] Seriously, if you’d just parked across the street 说真的 你要是停在街对面
[06:32] I could have let you go. 我也就不管你了
[06:33] Why don’t you just pretend like we did? 你假装我们在对面不就结了
[06:37] Get out of the car. 下车
[06:40] Get this. 看着
[06:42] Stop the car! Hey! Hey! 停车
[06:48] I can’t believe it. 真不敢相信
[06:50] Two months from graduation and he’s expelled. 只差两个月就毕业了 居然还开除他
[06:52] We are just lucky that security guard did not press charges. 那个保安没起诉我们 就该谢天谢地了
[06:56] So what are we going to do? 那我们要怎么做
[06:58] Well, I’m glad that you asked. 我很高兴你问到这个
[07:06] What are these? 这是什么
[07:08] Brochures for youth detention centers. 一些少年感化中心的传单
[07:12] How long have you had these? 你准备这东西多久了
[07:14] They’ve been in the drawer a few months. 它们在抽屉里躺了几个月
[07:16] I had a feeling we might need them. 我预感我们会用到它们
[07:18] Bree… I don’t know. 布里 我不明白
[07:20] We have to admit that we need help. 我们得承认我们需要帮助
[07:22] If we can’t get through to Andrew, 既然我们不能管教好安德鲁
[07:24] we need someone who can. 那就需要别人来管好他
[07:25] You really want to send our son away 你真打算把我们的儿子
[07:27] to some prison camp? 送去那种囚犯集中营吗
[07:28] Don’t be so dramatic. 先别激动
[07:30] Some of these places actually look fun. 其实有些地方看起来挺有趣的
[07:32] Look. Camp Hennessy. 看这个 赫尼西训练营
[07:35] “Teaches kids respect for authority and boundaries “在夏令营的气氛中教导孩子们
[07:37] in a summer camp atmosphere.” 学会循规蹈矩”
[07:40] The perimeter is surrounded by an electrified fence. 围墙上配有电网
[07:43] You have to admit that’s an efficient way 不得不承认那是个教导他们
[07:45] to teach respect for boundaries. 循规蹈矩的有效方法
[07:48] Ok, how about this one? 好吧 那这个呢
[07:49] It’s perfect for Andrew. 太适合安德鲁了
[07:51] It’s a ranch in Montana. 蒙大拿的一个牧场
[07:53] It has lots of fresh air and plenty of open spaces, 那里空气新鲜 幅员辽阔
[07:55] and daily classes on anger management. 日常课程是愤怒控制
[07:57] I’m not comfortable with this. 我不喜欢这个
[07:59] All right, how about this one? 好吧 这个怎么样
[08:01] It’s in the desert and it’s very reasonable. 它在沙漠里 非常合情合理
[08:03] The barracks are a little bit bleak 兵营有点荒凉
[08:06] but that recidivism rate is to die for. 不过再犯率为零
[08:08] Bree, I’m not doing it. 布里 我不会这么干
[08:10] I’m not sending my son away. 我不会把我儿子送走
[08:12] It’s easy for you, isn’t it? 你觉得无所谓 是吗
[08:14] You’re not the one he’s rude to, 他既没有粗鲁地对待你
[08:16] the one he challenges every day. 也没有天天忤逆你
[08:18] You’re not the one he hates. 他讨厌的也不是你
[08:21] I’ll talk to him. All right? 我会跟他谈谈 可以了吗
[08:23] I’ll sit him down for a little old-fashioned heart-to-heart. 我会和他促膝长谈
[08:28] You talk to him all you want. 你想谈就谈吧
[08:30] I’m gonna check out the place with the electrified fence. 我去看看那些带电网的地方
[08:36] Listen, my children, and you shall hear 仔细听 我的孩子 你会听到
[08:39] of the midnight ride of Paul Revere 保罗·维尔的午夜狂奔
[08:41] hang a lantern aloft in the belfry arch 提着灯笼在北边教堂塔楼
[08:46] of the north church tower 在那高高的灯塔拱门下
[08:48] one if by land, 一盏来自陆地
[08:49] two if by sea 两盏来自海上[指英军进攻方式]
[08:50] and I on the opposite shore will be. 而我就会在海的对岸
[08:58] Hi, I wanted to introduce myself to your mom. 我想向你母亲自我介绍一下
[09:01] I’m Lynette Scavo. 我是勒奈特·斯加沃
[09:03] Hi, Lynette. I’m Alisa Stevens. 勒奈特 我是爱丽莎·史蒂文斯
[09:05] Oh, I’m sorry! I thought… 抱歉 我还以为…
[09:07] I read lips. 我能读唇
[09:11] A lot of the time, signing is just easier. 大部分时间 手语更容易点
[09:13] I don’t like to misunderstand, or to be misunderstood. 我不喜欢误解别人 或被人误解
[09:17] – And I’m Lily. – Hi, nice to meet you. -我是莉莉 -见到你很高兴
[09:19] Hi, mom! 妈妈
[09:21] That’s my son, Matt. 那是我儿子 马特
[09:23] My twins talk about Matt all the time. 我家的双胞胎总是提到马特
[09:24] We should set up a play date. 我们应该举办一个孩子们的表演日
[09:26] Sounds great. 好主意
[09:27] – Let’s have dinner too. – I’d love to. -然后一起吃饭 -太好了
[09:30] – The British are coming! – Giddy-up! Giddy-up! -英国佬来啦 -驾 驾
[09:34] Even better, let’s just keep it adults. 或者 还是我们大人聚聚就好
[09:37] Babe, they blinked. 宝贝 他们服软了
[09:39] We got them by the short hairs. 我们抓住了他们的小辫子
[09:41] Who? Who blinked? 谁 谁服软了
[09:43] The da. I just spoke with the lawyers. 地方检察官 我刚跟律师们谈过了
[09:45] – They offered a plea bargain. – And that’s good? -他们提供了份认罪协议 -是好事吗
[09:48] It means they know they got a weak case. 那意味着他们知道自己理亏
[09:50] They don’t think they can win. 他们觉得自己赢不了
[09:52] – It’s over. – Oh, my god! -都结束了 -天哪
[09:55] That means we can keep the house! 那意味着我们能保住房子了
[09:57] No, we still have to sell the house. 不 我们还是得卖掉房子
[09:59] I gotta pay the lawyers. 我得付律师费
[10:01] You said they offered a plea bargain. 你说他们提供了一份认罪协议
[10:03] Yeah, but we’re not gonna take that. 没错 可我们不会接受
[10:06] Put me down. 把我放下来
[10:08] Honey, it would mean 亲爱的 不卖房子的话
[10:09] me going to jail for eight months. 我就要去蹲8个月的监狱了
[10:11] I think that’s pretty reasonable, 鉴于你确实罪有应得
[10:13] considering you’re guilty as sin. 我觉得这很合理
[10:14] You said you were fine with selling. 你本来同意卖房子的
[10:16] Before I knew we could trade 那是在我知道蹲一阵子监狱
[10:18] a couple of months in prison to keep it. 就能保住它之前
[10:21] What?! 干嘛
[10:23] No, this is her daughter-in-law. 不是 我是她儿媳
[10:25] Is it the hospital? Is it mama? 是医院打来的吗 是不是妈妈
[10:34] Uh, thank you. Yes. 谢谢你 好
[10:39] Gabby? 加布
[10:40] I’m sorry, Carlos. 我很遗憾 卡洛斯
[10:57] Some believe people are judged by the way they live life, 有的人凭当世之事断人
[11:02] and others by the way they leave it. 有的人则凭身后之事断人
[11:05] I like the lexington mahogany with gold leaf. 我喜欢这种带金叶的莱克星顿红木
[11:08] It has a pink velvet interior and drapes, 里面是粉红色的天鹅绒和垂幔
[11:11] plus it’s hand-engraved so in case of a flood or earthquake, 还有手工雕刻的面板 万一洪水或地震
[11:15] they’ll at least know which one is hers. 他们至少能辨别出哪个棺材里是她
[11:17] Don’t you think that’s a little over the top? 你不觉得夸张了点吗
[11:20] Only the best for mama. 妈妈就要最好的
[11:21] These funeral homes make a fortune 这些殡仪馆就是要制造一种假象
[11:23] trying to convince people to overspend. 好说服人们心甘情愿多花钱
[11:25] What are you saying? 你在说什么
[11:27] I’m saying your mother was a sensible woman. 你母亲很通情达理
[11:28] She wouldn’t be comfortable with bells and whistles. 她不会喜欢这些花里胡哨没用的装饰
[11:31] Maybe this one. Wood veneer. 这个吧 木质面板
[11:37] – What? – You never liked mama. -干嘛 -你从没喜欢过妈妈
[11:39] It’s awfully hard to like someone who actively hates your guts. 要喜欢一个对你恨之入骨的人很难
[11:43] She always thought you married beneath you 她一向认为你屈尊娶了我
[11:44] and let me know it. 而且毫不避讳让我知道
[11:46] She loved you. 她爱你
[11:47] She treated me like trash! 她待我如垃圾
[11:49] God rest her soul. 上帝 让她的灵魂安息
[11:50] I’m putting my mother in the grave. 我在筹备我母亲的葬礼
[11:52] Now is not the time to pinch pennies. 现在不是斤斤计较的时候
[11:54] Carlos, we’re not exactly flush with cash right now. 卡洛斯 我们现在手头很紧
[11:57] Let her be true to her roots. She was born humble. 她的出身不怎么样 应该归真反璞
[12:01] And barefoot. 当时她连鞋都没得穿
[12:03] She was a queen. 她是个女王
[12:09] So what did Mike say when he gave you the letter? 那么 麦克把信给你时怎么说
[12:12] That it explains everything. 这封信能解释一切
[12:14] Does it? 能解释吗
[12:14] I haven’t read it. 我还没看过
[12:15] Why the hell not? 干嘛不看
[12:16] I just can’t. 我做不到
[12:17] You’re a better woman than me. 你比我强
[12:18] I’d have ripped it open with my teeth. 是我的话早就迫不及待把信拆了
[12:20] Aren’t you dying to know what he wrote? 你难道不好奇他写了什么吗
[12:22] Yes. But what if it’s just a bunch of far-fetched stories? 好奇啊 要只是一堆编凑的废话呢
[12:25] Well, you should assume that it is. 你就该那么假设
[12:28] Why? 为什么
[12:28] Think how good men are at lying on the spot. 想想男人被抓个现行时都何等擅长说谎
[12:31] God forbid you should give them time and a pen. 何况时间充裕 又是写下来的
[12:37] Edie, you mind stopping by the site? 伊迪 有空来一下工地好吗
[12:39] I’ve blueprints of the master bath. 我准备好主浴室的设计图了
[12:41] Oh, I’ll see you in a few, Bill. 好的 我马上就来 比尔
[12:48] It’s my new contractor. We’re sort of dating. 他是我新找的包工头 我们在约会
[12:52] Didn’t you once say you never mix business with pleasure? 你好像说过不会把生意和找乐子混为一谈
[12:55] No, I said never mix pleasure with commitment. 不 我是说不把找乐子跟承诺混为一谈
[12:59] Right. 没错
[13:00] So Susan, what are you gonna do with the letter? 苏珊 你打算怎么处理这封信
[13:03] And for Pete’s sake, would you open it up already? 看在上帝面上 你能不能现在就打开
[13:07] No. No, I won’t. 不 我做不到
[13:09] I don’t trust Mike any more and without trust… 我再也不相信麦克了 如果失去了信任
[13:13] No, no. I’m just gonna go in 不了 我打算回去
[13:15] and rip it up and throw it in the trash. 把信撕了扔进垃圾桶
[13:16] – Why don’t we rip it up now? – No, no, no. -何不现在就把它撕了 -不不
[13:19] That’s ok. I don’t wanna… You know, litter. 不用了 我不想 你知道 垃圾嘛
[13:28] She is so opening that letter. 她肯定会打开看的
[13:32] While Carlos was making arrangements to bury his mother, 当卡洛斯忙着安排他母亲的葬礼事宜时
[13:36] Gabrielle was making sure 加布丽尔却在努力确保
[13:38] she’d be taking her secret to the grave. 自己的秘密也能一并埋掉
[13:40] Hi, I’m Gabrielle Solis. 我是加布丽尔·索利斯
[13:43] You’re nurse… Hisel? 你是海瑟护士吗
[13:45] Yes. Hi. Um… When you called and said you were coming down, 是的 你一说你要来
[13:49] I collected all the personal things your husband brought in 我就把胡安妮塔住院期间
[13:52] during Juanita’s stay with us. 你丈夫带来的东西都收好了
[13:55] I assume that’s why you’re stopping by? 你是为这事来的吧
[13:57] Oh, that’s so thoughtful of you but, actually, no. 你真周到 不过 其实不是
[14:03] No? 不是
[14:04] No, you see my husband and I 不是 我丈夫和我
[14:06] still don’t have a clear account 还不是很清楚
[14:07] as to how Juanita passed. 胡安妮塔是怎么去世的
[14:10] How? 怎么去世的
[14:12] Yes, did she die quietly, in her sleep…? 她是在睡梦中平静地死去的吗
[14:16] Um, yeah, that’s usually how it happens. 是的 通常是会这样
[14:20] I mean, I’m pretty sure that’s how it happened. 我的意思是 我非常确定是这样的
[14:23] Pretty sure? 非常确定吗
[14:25] I mean, I don’t know exactly 我是说 我不是很清楚
[14:26] because I wasn’t with her at that time. 因为当时我不在她身边
[14:30] Was anyone with her? 有谁在她身边
[14:34] An orderly, candy striper… 比如 值班的助手护士
[14:37] …anyone? 或是任何人
[14:41] No. She was alone. 没有 就她自己
[14:47] Thank you so much. That’s all I needed to hear. 非常感谢 那正是我想知道的
[14:53] Oh, Mrs. Solis. 索利斯太太
[14:56] Oh, you can just toss that. 把它扔了吧
[15:10] Great! Just great. 完了 麻烦大了
[15:20] I think this is yours. 我想这是你的
[15:23] Yeah. Yeah, I’ve been looking for this one. Thanks. 没错 我一直在找它 谢啦
[15:28] I don’t suppose you have any idea where I found it? 我想你可能不知道我在哪找到它的
[15:31] Those little suckers are drawn to bare feet and car tires. 这些小东西通常喜欢光的脚丫以及车胎
[15:35] Since you’re not limping or bleeding… 既然你没跛 也没流血
[15:40] This is only temporary. 这只能暂时撑一下
[15:41] You’re going to need to take this tire and get it fixed. 你得把这轮胎送去修理
[15:43] – Thanks, I will. – Seriously, it’s not safe. -谢谢 我会的 -真的 这不太安全
[15:45] You’ll probably only get 20 or 30 miles out of it. 你只能开20或30英里
[15:48] All right, I promise. 好吧 我保证会去修的
[15:50] Hey, listen. I’m about to break for lunch. 话说 我打算休息一会儿 吃个午餐
[15:52] – How would you like to join me? – Lunch? -你愿意和我一起去吗 -午餐
[15:55] Yeah, lunch. 是的 午餐
[15:58] Are you asking me out on a date? 你是在约我吗
[16:00] That sounds kinda formal 说约会的话有点正式了
[16:02] for a burrito and a can of soda, 只是去吃玉米煎饼 喝点汽水而已
[16:05] but…Yeah, I guess I am. 不过 算是吧 我是在约你
[16:06] Aren’t you dating Edie? 你不是在跟伊迪约会吗
[16:08] We went out on a date. We’re not dating. 我们出去过一次 算不上约会
[16:10] So how about it? 怎么样
[16:12] I’m buying. 我来买单
[16:14] I just got out of this relationship with this guy, Mike. 我刚跟麦克分手
[16:17] It’s kind of complicated. 这有点复杂
[16:19] Anyway, I’m just not even sure where I am right now, emotionally. 总之 我还没准备好开始约会
[16:22] I’m all jumbled up. 现在感情上一团乱麻
[16:23] I don’t think I can leap right into something new, 现在我并不适合
[16:25] relationship-wise, at the moment. 开始一段新恋情
[16:27] Again, just a burrito. 再次声明 只不过是玉米煎饼
[16:31] – I’m sorry. – Ok, I understand. -对不起 -好 我明白
[16:34] Sounds like you need time to reflect and heal. 看来你需要时间反思和疗伤
[16:36] – I do, I really do. – Ok. -是的 我确实需要 -好吧
[16:39] I’ll check back with you again tomorrow. 我明天再来约你
[16:43] This is so… delicious. 这真美味
[16:46] I don’t know how you find the time, with four kids. 带着四个孩子 你居然能做出这么多菜
[16:50] Only for first-time guests. 只有初次拜访的客人才有这样的待遇
[16:51] Normally, you’d be having 通常 我们只有
[16:53] chicken fingers and cartoon-shaped macaroni. 鸡爪和卡通状通心粉
[16:56] – If that. – Hey, shut up. -要是那样的话 -别说了
[16:58] Tom, you’re in advertising, right? 汤姆 你在做广告是吧
[17:02] I worked five years at Simon and Scott. 我在西门斯科特公司干了五年
[17:06] Well, I started at Simon and Scott. 我一开始就是在西门斯科特公司工作的
[17:10] I hated those guys. 我讨厌那些家伙
[17:14] – We have to talk. – Yes… -我们得谈谈 -没错
[17:16] Who do you know there now? 你认识那儿什么人吗
[17:18] It’s all over now. 现在完了
[17:19] They’ll be talking shop for the rest of the night. 他俩要聊上一整晚的广告了
[17:22] Alisa loves talking about Alisa. 艾丽莎就喜欢谈她自己
[17:25] Well, Lynette loves talking about Lynette too. 是啊 勒奈特也喜欢谈自己
[17:28] I don’t believe that for a second. 我一点也不信
[17:30] You and your husband seem pretty solid. 你和你丈夫看起来感情非常好
[17:34] We’re going through some tough stuff. 我们目前有点不顺
[17:36] We’re… in counseling. 正在做婚姻咨询
[17:39] Oh, really? More steak? 是吗 要不要再来点牛排
[17:42] It’s her idea. 是她的主意
[17:43] It’s not the most pleasant way to spend an hour. 那一小时可真难熬
[17:45] Basically, I look at the clock 基本上我都是在看着钟
[17:47] and she blames me for everything. 而她就在那儿指责我一无是处
[17:49] I don’t think you should be talking about Alisa with her… 我觉得你不该当着艾丽莎的面说这些
[17:53] …So… 那么
[17:54] It’s ok, it’s not like she can hear. 没事 反正她也听不见
[17:59] Maybe I will have some more of that, uh, potato stuff. 也许我该再吃点土豆什么的
[18:04] He actually said those things, with her sitting right there? 他真的那样说吗 当着她的面
[18:07] It was really nasty, and he wouldn’t shut up, either. 真恶心 而且他还不肯闭嘴
[18:11] I can’t believe you said we’d play tennis. 你居然还约了和他们一起打网球
[18:13] That was before I knew he was a jerk. She was great. 当时我哪知道他那么混蛋 她人不错
[18:16] Look what she taught me. 瞧瞧她教了我什么
[18:20] It means “I love you.” 意思是”我爱你”
[18:22] Yeah, that’s great. What am I gonna do? 很棒 我该怎么办呢
[18:27] – What do you mean? – Obviously she needs to be told. -你什么意思 -显然她需要知道真相
[18:30] No, no, no, she doesn’t. This is between Dennis and Alisa. 不 她不需要 这是他俩之间的事
[18:33] How can I ignore this? 我怎能坐视不管
[18:35] And I quote, “It’s not like she can hear.” 那叫什么话 “反正她也听不见”
[18:37] Lynette, you’re starting to ramp up 勒奈特 这件事
[18:39] into that whole meddling thing you do. 你有点管得太宽了
[18:42] – Excuse me? – Let me just handle it. -什么 -让我来吧
[18:43] Let’s avoid a big thing. 别把事闹大
[18:46] Are you saying I can’t be tactful? 你是说我处理不好吗
[18:47] If he says something at tennis, 要是我们打网球时他又说那种话
[18:49] I will take him aside, 我会把他拉到一边
[18:51] man to man, and say, “that’s not cool.” 坦率地告诉他 那样不好
[18:52] Are you saying I’m not tactful? 你的意思是我就处理不好这事儿
[19:16] Andrew, I need you to take out the trash. 安德鲁 去倒一下垃圾
[19:18] – Sure. – Now, not five hours from now. -当然可以 -现在就去 别磨蹭
[19:23] I’m going, I’m going. God… 我这就去 上帝
[19:28] Um, I’m meeting Justin at the mall tonight 我今晚要和贾斯丁去商场
[19:30] so I’m gonna need 40 bucks. 所以我需要40美元
[19:32] No. 不行
[19:34] – What? – You no longer get an allowance. -什么 -你的零花钱被取消了
[19:38] Fine. I’m not taking out the trash. 行 垃圾我不倒了
[19:42] Andrew! 安德鲁
[19:43] What are you gonna do? Torture me? 你准备怎样 折磨我吗
[19:45] Go ahead, I can take it. 继续 我能承受
[19:47] What I want, what I have always wanted, 我想要的 我一直追求的
[19:49] is for you to be happy. 无非就是让你快乐
[19:51] And you’re not, and I have no idea how to help you. 可你还是不快乐 我不知道怎么帮你了
[19:55] Well, you could start by getting out of the way. 你可以从别挡着我的路开始
[19:58] I will not. We’re gonna talk about this now. 我不会走的 我们现在得谈谈
[20:01] I said, get out of the way. 我说了 别挡着我
[20:08] The next time you touch your mother, 下次你再这样对你妈妈
[20:09] I’ll throw you through this wall. 我就把你从这里扔下去
[20:11] You understand me? 明白吗
[20:36] Oh, Edie, wait up. I wanna ask you something. 伊迪 等等 我想问你点事
[20:39] I can’t stop. I gotta keep my heart rate up. 我不能停下来 要保持心跳速率
[20:42] I was just wondering how you’d feel if I went out with Bill. 你会不会介意 我跟比尔约会
[20:46] – What? – Bill asked me out. -什么 -比尔约我出去
[20:49] Bill? My Bill? 比尔 我的比尔吗
[20:51] Well, see, that’s the thing. 瞧 问题就在这
[20:52] He doesn’t think of himself as your Bill. 他没觉得他是你的
[20:54] He said that date was just a one-time thing. 他说那约会就是一次性的
[20:57] Which I know, because when he asked me out 我会知道 是因为他约我时
[21:00] I told him I thought you guys were involved. 我对他说我认为你们在交往
[21:02] So you haven’t agreed to go out with him? 你还没同意和他约会吗
[21:05] No, I wanted to check with you first. 没有 我想先问过你再说
[21:07] Wow, that’s nice of you. 你可真好
[21:10] – So, can I? – No. -那么 可以吗 -不行
[21:13] Edie! Edie, why can’t I go out with him? 伊迪 伊迪 为什么我不能和他约会
[21:16] Because I saw him first. 因为是我先遇到他的
[21:20] That’s a really third-grade thing to say. 这说法有点站不住脚啊
[21:22] You asked my permission, I said no. 你问我的意见 我说了不行
[21:24] That should be the end of it. 到此为止
[21:25] Well, you know. 好吧
[21:26] Technically, I don’t need your permission. 严格来说 我根本不需要你的准许
[21:31] You know, I so much wanna like you, 我真的很想喜欢你
[21:34] but you just won’t let me. 可你偏不让我这么做
[21:36] Edie… 伊迪
[21:37] Susan, you know…I try. I try to look past your flaws. 苏珊 我试着忽略你的缺点
[21:41] Your klutziness. That… that… 你的笨拙 还有那…
[21:44] …faux vulnerability. Your hair. 故作柔弱的姿态 还有你的头发
[21:46] But you look for ways to push my buttons. 可你却总能找到方法来惹火我
[21:50] He just wants to buy me a burrito. 他只是想请我吃玉米煎饼
[21:53] Susan, please. Let me like you. 苏珊 拜托你 别让我讨厌你
[21:58] Ok. I won’t go out with him. 好吧 我不和他出去了
[22:01] I mean, obviously, you have feelings for him. 显然你对他有好感
[22:04] No, I don’t. I really don’t. 不 我没有 真没有
[22:07] So what, then? 那这算什么
[22:08] If you can’t have him, nobody can? 如果你不能和他一起 别人也不能吗
[22:12] See? Now you’re thinking like a friend. 对嘛 这才是朋友该有的想法
[22:28] What a voice. 听听这歌声
[22:29] You have to hand it to the Catholics. 这种事一定要交给天主教来做
[22:31] They do grief better than anyone. 他们的默哀仪式比谁都做得好
[22:38] How much did that horse and buggy set us back? 那匹马和那辆车多少钱
[22:40] – Do you mind? – Being poor? A little. -你有意见吗 -变穷 有意见
[22:45] Eyes front, padre. 牧师 看前面
[22:55] I can’t believe Edie. 伊迪也太不可理喻了
[22:56] She doesn’t have dibs on every man on the planet. 又不是世上所有的男人都归她所有
[22:59] If I wanna go out with Bill, I should be able to. 如果我想和比尔约会 我就应该去
[23:02] – I thought you weren’t even into him. – Neither is she. -我以为你根本就不喜欢他 -她也是
[23:05] If she’s not into him, why can’t I not be into him? 如果她不喜欢他 为什么不准我喜欢他
[23:10] I’m gonna mourn now. 我现在要默哀了
[23:17] What’s going on? 怎么了
[23:17] – Why are we slowing down? – Because we’re almost there. -怎么慢下来了 -因为我们快到了
[23:25] What is that?! 那是什么东西
[23:26] The family who owned it 原来的主人
[23:27] couldn’t afford the maintenance payment. 付不起保养费
[23:28] I got an amazing deal. 我拿了很高的折扣
[23:30] A crypt? You bought your mother a crypt?! 土窖 你竟然给你妈买了个土窖
[23:32] Quiet! You’re making a scene. 小声点 别丢人现眼
[23:34] Oh, that’s it. I cannot be a part of this. 够了 我才不要去参加这样的葬礼
[23:37] – I can’t do it. – Gabrielle! -我做不到 -加布丽尔
[23:41] Stop acting like a child! 别孩子气了
[23:48] Are we supposed to be following them? 我们该跟着他们走吗
[23:51] I don’t know. Maybe it’s part of the ritual. 我不知道 也许这是仪式之一呢
[23:54] Go to hell, Carlos! 卡洛斯 你去死吧
[23:58] All right, people, we’re going to follow the body. 好了 大家还是跟着遗体走吧
[24:00] This way, please. Come along! 请走这边 跟上来
[24:04] This is too much. 这太过分了
[24:05] The only reason I agreed to give up the house 我同意卖掉房子的唯一理由
[24:07] because I thought I’d get a gorgeous little apartment. 是我以为我会有一个小而精致的公寓
[24:10] Now I won’t even get that. 可现在我连那样的房子都没有了
[24:12] What do you want me to do? 你要我怎么做
[24:13] – Take the plea. – What? -去认罪 -什么
[24:16] You did the crime. Why should I pay the price? 你犯的罪 为什么要我来承受恶果
[24:18] Just suck it up, be a man and do the time. 面对现实吧 鼓起勇气去服刑
[24:21] – Gaby, you’re being ridiculous. – Am I? -加布 你太荒唐了 -是吗
[24:23] All I want is the same respect you gave your dead mother. 我只想得到你给你死去的妈同等的尊重
[24:26] Gaby, please…! 加布 别这样
[24:27] At least she’s gonna have a roof over her head. 至少她还有个遮风挡雨的屋顶
[24:39] Fifteen all. 15分平
[24:46] Oh, was that in? 这球算界内吗
[24:49] Nice try. 好球
[24:50] Alisa, you’re deaf, not blind. 爱丽莎 你是聋了又不是瞎了
[24:54] It was a close call. 这球差一点就出界了
[24:57] That’s telling him. 你这也算在教训他
[24:59] I’m waiting for my moment. 我只是在等时机
[25:01] You think her tennis stinks? 你觉得她球打得烂
[25:02] You should try her cooking. 那你更该尝尝她煮的饭
[25:07] Fifteen thirty. 15比30
[25:15] Sorry. 抱歉
[25:17] I should have mentioned that my tennis 我该提醒你 我的网球技术
[25:19] is much better than my cooking. 远在我的厨艺之上
[25:27] That was fun. You play really well. 太好玩了 你打得真好
[25:29] Thank you. 谢谢你
[25:31] Gimme a break. She serves underhand, for god’s sake. 省省吧 她连球都发不过网
[25:40] – What’s your problem? – Excuse me? -你到底哪根筋不对 -你说什么
[25:42] Hey, do you have any bottled water over there? 你那还有没有瓶装水
[25:45] My electrolytes get all wacky when I sweat. 我一出汗 身体里的电解质就会紊乱
[25:49] She’s your wife. 她是你的妻子
[25:50] How can you talk about her like that? 你怎么能这么说她呢
[25:52] Let me tell you what St Alisa is saying 让我来告诉你那满脸假笑的
[25:54] with that phony smile on her face. “圣女”爱丽莎的真面目吧
[25:56] “Move your ass, Dennis.” “丹尼斯 快点走”
[25:58] “Nice love handles, Dennis.” “丹尼斯 你腰间的肥肉真多啊”
[26:01] “Try switching deodorant, Dennis.” “丹尼斯 你该换一种除臭剂了”
[26:03] Enough. If you’ve got issues with your wife, 够了 如果你对妻子有所不满
[26:05] tell her. 告诉她
[26:06] We’re in counseling. 我们正在做婚姻咨询
[26:07] It’s not working too well 如果你必须向一个陌生人发泄不满
[26:08] if you have to unload on a perfect stranger, is it? 那说明你们的咨询并没有起作用
[26:10] If you’re unhappy in your marriage, 要是你婚姻不幸福
[26:11] do something instead of just complaining. 别整天抱怨 做点别的事去
[26:13] Cause, frankly, I don’t want to hear it. 因为坦白说 我根本不想知道
[26:15] Let’s trade partners. 我们换搭档吧
[26:19] – Sure. – Great! -好 -太好了
[26:21] Thanks. 谢谢
[26:24] I’ll play with you. 我和你一组
[26:29] You did not take this in. 你还没把车送修
[26:32] This should hold, 这轮胎一时半会还不会破
[26:34] but you’ve got to take it in. 可你一定要修好它
[26:36] Thank you. I know. I’m going to. 谢谢你 我知道 我会的
[26:38] It’s on the top of my list. 这现在是我的头等大事了
[26:40] That was hard work. 这活儿真累
[26:44] Would you like a glass of water 你要不要喝点水
[26:46] and maybe an excuse to come in and talk to me? 也许能借此机会进来和我聊天
[26:48] Sounds great. 听起来不错啊
[26:53] So… It’s tomorrow. 那么 到时间了
[26:55] I told you I’d check back in on that date. 我说过今天再来约你的
[26:58] Bill, um… I have my reasons. 比尔 我有苦衷
[27:04] Am I… hideous? 是因为我长得太丑了
[27:06] Oh, god, no! 当然不是
[27:08] No, you are just so incredibly not hideous. 不是 你英俊潇洒 玉树临风
[27:13] Thank you… I think. 我该说 谢谢吧
[27:15] See, maybe it’s the word “date” that’s throwing me off. 也许是”约会”这词有点吓到我吧
[27:18] Look, I just want to have some fun, 我只是想一起出去消磨时光
[27:20] you know? Dinner, drinks… 吃点东西 喝上一杯
[27:24] No strings attached. 没有任何约束
[27:32] Ok, I’ll go out with you. 好吧 我会和你共进晚餐
[27:34] Great. I know this little place 太好了 我知道离这里较远的地方
[27:36] out of the way. You’re gonna love it. 有一家雅致的小餐厅 你一定会喜欢的
[27:43] What are you doing? 你在干吗
[27:45] Making an emergency list for you. 为你列张紧急事件电话单
[27:48] So you’ll know who to call in case the roof leaks, 万一屋顶漏水或者跳电了
[27:50] or the power goes out… 你就知道该打给谁
[27:52] Why? 为什么这么做
[27:55] I’m taking the plea bargain. 我决定接受认罪协议
[27:58] So you can keep the house. 这样你就有屋顶遮风挡雨了
[28:04] When I buried my mother, I did it with respect, 出于对我母亲的尊重 我将她风光大葬
[28:07] and I don’t regret a single penny. 我并不后悔我付出去的一分一毛
[28:10] But I got us into the position we are in 但是 是我让咱们陷入这两难的境地
[28:12] and the moment I did, 当我犯罪的那一刻起
[28:15] I stopped respecting you. 我就不再尊重你了
[28:20] – And that’s not right. – You’re so brave. -而且这么做是不对的 -你好勇敢
[28:28] It’s not without strings. 我这么做 是有条件的
[28:33] I need you to promise 我要你向我保证
[28:34] you’re gonna be here when I get out. 我出狱之后 你还会在我身边
[28:36] That’s a ridiculous thing to say. 你这是什么话
[28:38] I’m not going anywhere. 我哪儿也不会去
[28:40] And I need you to promise 我还要你保证
[28:42] that you’ll be faithful while I’m gone. 在我服刑期间 你必须对我忠诚
[28:44] Yeah. Of course. 那当然了
[28:46] Gabrielle, I’m no fool. 加布丽尔 我不是傻瓜
[28:50] You’re a beautiful woman 你是个美丽的女人
[28:51] and I understand you have needs. 我知道你有一定的需求
[28:53] But I’m a very jealous and possessive man. 但我是个忌妒心极强占有欲极重的男人
[28:57] And I need to hear you say it. 我希望听到你亲口向我保证
[29:01] I promise. 我保证
[29:04] Ok, then. 好吧 既然这样
[29:07] Tomorrow morning, we’ll go and see the lawyers. 明天一早我们就去见律师
[29:11] I love you. 我爱你
[29:18] I love you too. 我也爱你
[29:25] And just so you know, I’m gonna hold you to that promise. 我希望你能说到做到
[29:38] What’s going on? Did grandma die? 发生什么事了 奶奶死了吗
[29:41] Uh, no, she’s fine. Listen, Andrew… 没有 她很好 安德鲁 听着
[29:45] Sweetheart, it’s been clear to us 宝贝 我们都清楚
[29:47] for some time now that you’ve been unhappy. 这段时间你一直郁郁寡欢
[29:49] – All this acting out. – The pot smoking, the violence… -那些出位的行为 -抽大麻 打架
[29:53] It just isn’t you. 这不像你
[29:54] And we feel that you need to spend some quality time 我们认为你需要些时间
[29:57] thinking about the goals in your life 来认真思考你的人生目标
[30:00] and what kind of person you want to be. 你将来到底想成为怎样的人
[30:03] What the hell are you talking about? 你们到底在说什么
[30:07] There’s this place called Camp Hennessey. 有个叫赫尼西的训练营
[30:10] It’s designed for teenagers like 是专为像你这种迷途的
[30:12] yourself who’ve lost their way. 青少年设计的
[30:14] You gotta be kidding. 你在开玩笑吧
[30:16] They emphasize discipline and responsibility, 他们注重行为管制和责任承担
[30:19] two things you’re sorely in need of. 两样你非常需要的东西
[30:21] You’ll only be there more than a few weeks. 你只需要在那呆几个星期
[30:23] You can stop this now. 别再说了
[30:24] I’m not going to a stupid camp for juvenile delinquents. 我不去这种少年犯才去的愚蠢训练营
[30:31] We’re ready. 我们好了
[30:32] Sorry, honey, you don’t have a choice. 亲爱的 对不起 你没得选
[30:44] – Get your hands off of me! – Take it easy! -放开我 -放轻松
[30:47] Andrew, Andrew, it’s no use fighting. 安德鲁 别白费力气了
[30:49] These gentlemen will help you dress 这两位先生会帮你穿好衣服
[30:50] and drive you to the camp. 然后送你去集中营
[30:52] – We can take it from here. – Wait, wait! -接下来就交给我们吧 -等等
[30:55] Mom, wait! Please, I’m sorry… 妈妈 等等 求你 我知错了
[30:57] Honey, it’s gonna be ok, I promise. 亲爱的 我保证一切都会没事的
[31:01] – This was your idea. – Why, you…! -这肯定是你的主意 -你…
[31:03] Stop it. 别这样
[31:06] Honey, no matter what you say or do, 宝贝 无论你说什么做什么
[31:10] I will always love you. 我都会爱你
[31:14] Let’s go. Come on. 我们走吧 来吧
[31:22] What’s that for? 为什么抱我
[31:25] For being here. 感谢你陪在我身边
[31:28] For standing by me through this. 感谢你支持我度过这些事
[31:31] You don’t know what it means to me, Rex. 雷克斯 这对我意义重大
[31:36] It’s been a long time 我已经有很长一段时间
[31:38] since I felt like I had a real partner. 身边没有真正值得托付的伴侣
[31:40] And it really helps, 你在这儿真的帮了我许多
[31:42] especially on a horrible morning like this. 特别是在这样一个可怕的早晨
[31:53] Hey, Alisa. Hey, Lily. How are you guys? 爱丽莎 莉莉 你们好吗
[31:56] May I speak to you, please? 我能和你谈谈吗
[31:58] Oh, sure. Boys, here. 当然可以 孩子们 给
[32:01] Stay right there. 乖乖呆在这儿
[32:03] Yes, mom. 好的 妈妈
[32:06] – So how are you? – Dennis left me. -你怎么样了 -丹尼斯离开我了
[32:08] What? 什么
[32:09] Dennis left me! 丹尼斯离开我了
[32:12] Why?! 为什么
[32:13] You told him to, you moron! 你教唆他的 白痴
[32:16] – I’m sorry? – You talked about our marriage. -什么 -你对我们的婚姻指手画脚
[32:18] – It’s none of your business. – Stop. -关你什么事 -别说了
[32:20] I can’t understand you. You’re gonna have to talk slower. 我听不明白 你得慢点说
[32:37] Dennis said you yelled at him for saying stuff behind my back. 丹尼斯说你骂他 因为他说我坏话
[32:42] Well, yeah. 算是吧
[32:44] And he said you told him our counseling wasn’t working. 还说你告诉他我俩的婚姻咨询不管用
[32:48] Yes, that’s not exactly what I… 对 但这不是我的意思
[32:51] Where the hell do you come off 你到底怎么想的
[32:52] telling him we are stop to going to conseling? 告诉他停止咨询
[32:54] – I didn’t mean… – Sure, -我没说过… -虽然说
[32:57] We have our share of problems, financial, 我俩经济上 感情上和性生活上
[33:02] emotional, sexual. 都有问题
[33:03] But we were solving them. 但都在朝好的方向发展啊
[33:07] Alisa, come here. 爱丽莎 过来
[33:12] Are you sure you wanna be… 你确定要
[33:15] saying these things in front of your daughter? 当着你女儿的面说这事吗
[33:19] Now you’re telling me how to raise my daughter?! 现在你又开始教我怎么教育孩子了
[33:22] Lily, we’re coming back. 莉莉 我们继续说
[33:25] Listen, Alisa, I am so sorry if I caused a problem. 爱丽莎 不好意思给你添麻烦了
[33:30] I just wanted to help. 我不过想帮忙
[33:32] Why? Why did you want to help? 为什么 你有什么目的
[33:34] – Well, because… – Oh, because I was deaf? -因为 -因为我是个聋子吗
[33:37] No. Because your husband was being a total jerk. 不 因为你丈夫完全是个混蛋
[33:43] And you’ve just gotta come in on your white horse 所以你就骑着白马
[33:47] and come to the rescue. 来拯救我了吗
[33:48] Well, guess what? I didn’t need to be rescued. Got that? 真不巧 我不需要救世主 明白吗
[33:52] I didn’t need to be rescued. 不需要
[34:00] Bitch. 贱人
[34:03] Uh, she said… 她说
[34:05] Yes, thank you. I know what she just said. 谢谢 我听见了
[34:11] One minute we’re making out in his truck, and next thing I know 前一秒我俩还在车里打得火热
[34:14] we’re at the hospital and the doctor’s digging a bullet out of him. 下一秒就有个医生在帮他拔子弹
[34:18] It’s just that when I started dating Mike, 我和麦克刚约会的时候
[34:20] he seemed like such a normal guy, you know? 他就跟普通人没两样
[34:22] They always do. You wanna get some nachos? 男人都会伪装 来点玉米饼吗
[34:25] I mean obviously, I am not going to read the letter. 我肯定不会去看信的
[34:28] At some point, you’ve just gotta let it go, right? 因为我得想开点 对吗
[34:31] Right. 对
[34:32] Mind if we leave off the jalapenos? 我们不放胡椒行吗
[34:34] I’m not good with spicy things. 我不爱吃辣
[34:35] I don’t mean to babble. It’s complicated. 我不是故意含糊不清的 这事太复杂了
[34:38] And there is so much about Mike you don’t even know. 你对麦克还太不了解
[34:41] That would surprise me at this point. 要是如此的话 那我真是吃惊了
[34:47] Edie. 伊迪
[34:48] Your foreman said you were on a date with a hottie. 你老板说你在和一个小可爱约会
[34:51] Evidently, someone needs lasik. 看来他的眼睛肯定有毛病
[34:53] – You tracked us down? – It wasn’t hard. -你跟踪我们 -轻而易举
[34:57] I just followed the stench of betrayal. 只要跟着背叛者的味道就好
[35:00] – We had an agreement, Susan. – No, we didn’t. -我们说好的 苏珊 -不 没有
[35:03] I said what you wanted to hear because you guilted me into it. 是你让我觉得内疚了我才告诉你的
[35:07] I was trying to protect our already fragile friendship. 我是在保护我们濒临崩溃的友谊
[35:10] – Am I in the middle of something here? – Not any more. -我是不是惹到麻烦了 -没有
[35:13] You, I will hate forever. 你 我会记恨一辈子的
[35:17] And you are fired. 而你 被开除了
[35:19] Edie! 伊迪
[35:20] You’re firing me for going out with Susan? 因为我和苏珊约会你就要开除我
[35:22] Yes. And before you start whining 没错 跟她约会有你好受的
[35:25] that dating her is punishment enough. 所以也别抱怨了
[35:27] Save it. 省省力气
[35:36] I suppose I could tell her you threw yourself at me. 我想我得告诉她是你自己送上门的
[35:39] You were lonely, begged to have dinner. 是你寂寞了来求我陪你吃饭
[35:41] I took pity on you. 我不过是可怜你罢了
[35:42] Well, excuse me, but that kinda makes it sound like it was my fault. 不好意思 你好像在暗示这是我的错
[35:47] You can’t possibly blame me. I’m not the one who fired you. 这事不怪我 又不是我解雇了你
[35:51] Right. You just chose not to tell me 没错 但你没有告诉我
[35:53] Edie would be insanely mad if I went out with you. 和你约会能让伊迪发疯
[35:55] Slow down. You’re driving too fast. 慢点 你开太快了
[35:57] You know. This is between you and Edie. 这是你和伊迪之间的事
[35:59] I just got sucked into the drama. 我不过被牵连进来了
[36:01] Yeah. I bet you say that to yourself all the time. 你真是自欺欺人
[36:03] What does that mean? 这话什么意思
[36:05] You didn’t get sucked into the drama. You invited it in. 你不是被牵连的 你就是罪魁祸首
[36:08] That’s not true. 乱说
[36:09] You’ve spent an hour obsessing over your ex-boyfriend, 你花了一个小时唠叨你前男友的事
[36:12] even though he’s an ex-con who very possibly strangled your neighbor. 即便他是掐死你邻居的嫌犯
[36:16] No, he didn’t. 不 他没有
[36:17] And Edie told you not to go out with me, 伊迪还警告你不要和我约会
[36:20] but did you listen? No. 你听了吗 没有
[36:21] Because you saw the potential for disaster 你明明知道会有麻烦
[36:23] and couldn’t resist getting in there. 还偏偏要去做
[36:25] Ok, Mr-let’s-just-have-fun- because-I’m-the-casual-contractor-man, 好啊 花花公子 不是想玩玩吗
[36:29] you chased me, so own it, my friend. 是你追的我 所以认了吧 朋友
[36:50] You didn’t get that tire fixed, did you? 你根本没修轮胎 是吧
[36:53] I was meaning to. 我本来要修的
[36:57] I guess I do invite the drama in. 看来我真是罪魁祸首
[37:01] Just a little. 某种程度上
[37:11] Tom, am I a bad person? 汤姆 我是坏人吗
[37:18] No. Why would you say that? 不是啊 干嘛这么说
[37:21] I don’t know. I guess I just have it in my head 我也说不好 只是在我的观念里
[37:24] that only bad people break up marriages 只有坏人才破坏人家的婚姻
[37:26] and offend the handicapped. 同时还冒犯弱势群体
[37:28] – I did try to warn you. – You did. -我警告过你的 -是啊
[37:32] Why do I do it? 我干嘛做这傻事
[37:34] This compulsion to stick my nose where it doesn’t belong. 真是太自不量力了
[37:38] Honey, you were just looking out for your friend. 亲爱的 你只是想帮她
[37:42] A lot of good it did her. 确实帮了她不少
[37:44] At least you tried. I admire you for that. 至少你尽力了 这点让我佩服
[37:47] Oh, please. 算了
[37:49] Hey, I’m the guy who let Dennis bad-mouth his wife 都是因为我不愿意吵架
[37:52] because I was afraid of making a scene. 才纵容丹尼斯说他老婆的坏话
[37:54] You knew it was wrong and you let him have it. 你觉得那样不对 就给了他点颜色看看
[37:57] That’s me. I’m never afraid to create a scene. 我就是这样 总是自找麻烦
[38:01] Hey, honey, look. My point is, 亲爱的 我想说
[38:04] you have a strong sense of what is right 你的正义感很强
[38:06] and you’re not afraid to act on it. 总是路见不平 拔刀相助
[38:08] And I admire you for that. 我很佩服你这点
[38:11] You know what I admire you for? 你知道我佩服你什么吗
[38:15] You find a way to compliment me when 你总换着花样来安慰我
[38:18] you could say, “I told you so.” 尽管你可以说 “我早告诉你了”
[38:29] You just signed “I told you so,” didn’t you? 这是”我早告诉你了”的手语 对吧
[38:31] You’ll never prove it. 不告诉你
[38:39] Thanks for coming in, Mrs. Solis. 感谢你能来 索利斯夫人
[38:41] I believe you’ve met nurse Hisel? 你见过海瑟护士了吧
[38:43] Yes. Hello. Again. 是啊 高兴再见到你
[38:47] Nurse Hisel became quite attached to your mother-in-law. 海瑟护士和你婆婆有某种特殊的联系
[38:51] That’s why I asked her to be here for this. 所以我把她也叫来了
[38:53] First, I want you to understand that 首先 我想澄清一点
[38:55] we consider our commitment to our patients a sacred trust. 我们一直信守对病人的承诺
[39:03] Ok. 好的
[39:04] Having said that, it appears that 因此说
[39:06] there may, and I stress may, 或许 我是说或许
[39:09] have been a breakdown in our chain of care. 我们对病人的关怀有些不到位
[39:13] I can assure you we hold our staff to 但我敢保证我们的员工
[39:15] the highest standards in the industry. 都是行业里素质最高的
[39:17] But we are only human after all. 不过我们也是人
[39:22] Honey, are you ok? 亲爱的 你还好吧
[39:24] Nurse Hisel, why don’t you step out? 海瑟护士 请你出去一下好吗
[39:29] I’m so sorry. 真的很抱歉
[39:37] We all share in your grief. 你的遭遇我们感同身受
[39:41] Apparently. 当然
[39:43] And we’re hoping to alleviate any further pain your family may suffer 为了减轻您家人由此而生的悲痛
[39:47] by offering some… 我们会尽可能提供
[39:50] …monetary compensation. 经济补偿
[39:54] Provided you and your husband waive any 当然 你和丈夫可以保留进一步
[39:57] future right to litigation, of course. 诉诸法律的权利
[39:59] Monetary compensation? 经济补偿
[40:02] You’re trying to buy us off? 你想收买我们吗
[40:04] Let’s not get tangled up in legalese. 我们不想闹到法庭上去
[40:08] We like to think of it as an extension of our caring. 我们可以把它理解成我们关怀的延续
[40:14] Well, in that case, care away. 这样的话 我收下你的关怀
[40:21] Mr. Hartley, 哈特利先生
[40:22] I have a hypothetical legal question for you. 我有个假设性的法律问题想请教你
[40:25] I like to play the lottery and I… 我想买乐透 而且我
[40:29] Yes, I know what the odds are 是啊 我知道中奖率不大
[40:32] but I just love those scratch-offs. 但就是喜欢那种刮刮乐的东西
[40:35] Say I were to win, I don’t know, 假设我中了 差不多
[40:38] a million, six hundred thousand dollars. 一百六十万
[40:42] Would the government be able to take it like they took everything else? 政府也能没收这些钱吗
[40:51] That’s what I thought. The bastards. 我就是这么想的 那些混蛋
[40:55] So what if we won the lottery after Carlos went to jail? 那我要是在卡洛斯入狱之后中奖呢
[41:00] Could the government touch the money then? Hypothetically. 政府还有权利碰那些钱吗 只是假设
[41:04] I see. 明白了
[41:06] And we could keep the house. 而且我们还能留下这房子
[41:15] Oh, no, I’m just at the grocery store, 不 我刚才还在杂货店里迟疑
[41:17] wondering if I should buy a ticket. 考虑是不是该买一张
[41:19] Thanks a bunch, Mr. Hartley. 太谢谢了 哈特利先生
[41:22] So what time should I bring Carlos 明天我应该什么时候
[41:24] to the DA’s office tomorrow? 带卡洛斯去见检察官
[41:27] Great. 好极了
[41:34] We all honor heroes for different reasons. 我们因为不同缘由而崇拜英雄
[41:38] Sometimes for their daring. 有时因为他们的魄力
[41:47] Sometimes for their bravery. 有时因为他们的勇气
[41:54] Sometimes for their goodness. 有时因为他们的善良
[41:57] I love you. 我爱你
[42:06] But mostly, we honor heroes 但总的来说 我们崇拜英雄
[42:11] because at one point or another, 多多少少是因为
[42:14] we all dream of being rescued. 我们也梦想被救赎
[42:24] Of course, 当然
[42:26] if the right hero doesn’t come along, 如果真正的英雄不出现
[42:30] sometimes, we just have to rescue ourselves. 那么 我们就得自我救赎
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme