Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Turns out someone hurt her, I want them dead. 有人伤害了她 我要他们死
[00:05] Sometimes… 有时
[00:06] I’m running out of money. 我快没钱花了
[00:07] In a couple of weeks I’m gonna be screwed. 再过几周 我就完蛋了
[00:09] In that case, you might wanna think about looking for a job. 这样的话 你该考虑找份工作
[00:11] The answers… 看似被解开的
[00:13] If you could just tell me what he told you 能否告诉我他对你说了什么
[00:14] and then I can fix the problem. 我才能解决这个问题
[00:15] I can’t do that. 我不能说
[00:17] …to life’s biggest questions… 生命中最大的悬疑
[00:18] I had the nightmare again. 我又做恶梦了
[00:19] What do you think the significance of the name Angela is? 安吉拉这个名字有什么特殊意义吗
[00:23] Actually, that’s my real name. 事实上 那是我的真名
[00:25] …are buried… 却埋藏于
[00:26] She’s not been dead a month 她去世还不到一个月
[00:27] and it’s like you’ve totally forgotten she never existed. 你就好像已经把她忘得一干二净
[00:28] …under even bigger lies. 更大的谎言之中
[00:30] Zach was telling Julie about what happened to Dana. 扎克把丹娜的事告诉了朱莉
[00:33] He didn’t mean to kill Dana. 他不是故意杀死丹娜的
[00:40] Most mothers will tell you 多数母亲会告诉你
[00:42] their children are a gift from god. 她们的孩子是天赐的礼物
[00:45] Most mothers will also tell you 多数母亲也会告诉你
[00:47] that the gifts their children give them 孩子们送给她们的礼物
[00:49] are less than heavenly. 就差强人意了
[00:53] Lynette had suffered through 勒奈特不幸收到过
[00:55] artwork made in kindergarten… 幼儿园时的图画作业
[00:59] …spice racks made in summer camp… 夏令营时做的调味栏
[01:04] …and jewelry made at the scout jambore. 以及童子军时做的项链
[01:08] But this day… 然而这一天
[01:10] …Lynette Scavo received a gift 勒奈特·斯加沃收到一份
[01:12] every mother dreams of. 每个母亲都梦寐以求的礼物
[01:15] One she wasn’t embarrassed to display. 一份她不会羞于展示的礼物
[01:18] – Where did you guys get this pot? – We made it. -这花盆哪来的 -我们自己做的
[01:21] Really? I love it. 真的吗 我很喜欢
[01:24] Well, this is the nicest present 这是你们送给我的
[01:27] you boys have ever given me. 最好的礼物
[01:29] And you know what? I’m going to put it out on the front porch 我打算把它放在前廊
[01:31] the whole neighborhood can enjoy it. 让邻居们都能欣赏它
[01:34] Lynette knew she’d cherish the memory of that moment 勒奈特知道 那一刻的回忆
[01:38] for the rest of her life. 她会珍惜一辈子
[01:42] The memory of that moment was ruined the very next day. 可第二天 那一刻的回忆就幻灭了
[01:52] Mrs. Mccluskey, why are you taking my flower pot? 麦克卢斯基太太 你干嘛拿走我的花盆
[01:56] Because it’s mine. 因为这是我的
[01:57] Your boys stole it off my porch. 是你儿子从我家门廊上偷的
[01:58] No, no, no. My sons made that for me for Valentine’s Day! 不不 这是我儿子给我的情人节礼物
[02:02] I bought this in Costa Rica on my last cruise. You see? 这是我上次坐游轮去哥斯达黎加买的
[02:06] It’s still got the price tag on it. Look. 上面还有价签呢 瞧见没
[02:10] What? Nothing more to say? Cat got your tongue? 怎么不说话 哑口无言了吗
[02:14] You listen to me, keep your brats off my property. 听好了 让你家的淘气鬼离我的东西远点
[02:17] Yes, most mothers will tell you 没错 多数母亲会告诉你
[02:20] their children are a gift from god. 她们的孩子是天赐的礼物
[02:25] Most mothers will also tell you 多数母亲还会告诉你
[02:28] there are some days when you wish you could return them. 有时候 你真希望能把他们退回去
[03:13] It was the day before Valentine’s Day 情人节的前一天
[03:15] and every man on Wisteria Lane 紫藤郡上的每个男人
[03:17] was preparing for this most dangerous of holidays. 都在为这一最可怕的节日作准备
[03:22] While some purchased romantic cards… 有人买了浪漫的卡片
[03:27] …and some brought home candy and flowers… 有人买了糖果和鲜花
[03:31] and some made dinner reservations at fancy restaurants… 有人在高级餐厅预订了晚餐
[03:37] …others managed to forget about the day entirely… again. 还有些人 再次完全忘记了这个日子
[03:44] This flurry of activity was lost 这一仓促的行动
[03:45] on the women of Wisteria Lane. 并没影响到紫藤郡的女士们
[03:48] They were busy learning a secret about their neighbors. 她们正忙于探究邻居的秘密
[03:52] A secret that was positively heartbreaking. 一个十分令人揪心的秘密
[03:57] So Paul said that Zachary killed Dana? 保罗说是扎克杀了丹娜
[04:00] Yeah. 是啊
[04:01] Well, it must have been an accident. 那一定是意外
[04:03] I mean, little boys don’t just kill their baby sisters 小男孩怎么会杀害自己的妹妹呢
[04:05] Well, whatever it was, that boy is seriously disturbed, 无论真相如何 这孩子精神严重失常
[04:08] and I’ve forbidden Julie from hanging out with him. 我已经禁止朱莉跟他交往了
[04:10] Could you hold her? 帮我抱着她好吗
[04:11] So this is it. 原来如此
[04:13] This is the secret that Mary Alice was trying to protect. 这就是玛丽·艾莉丝一直试图隐瞒的秘密
[04:16] Think of the guilt that she must have lived with. 她肯定满怀愧疚
[04:18] You know, I never thought I’d say this, 我没想到我会这样说
[04:20] but I kind of feel sorry for Paul. 但我有点替保罗难过
[04:22] I wish I could. I still feel like something’s not right. 我希望我也如此 可还是觉得不对劲
[04:25] – What do you mean? – Well, we’ve all been in their house. -你什么意思 -我们都去过他们家
[04:28] Have you ever seen a picture of another kid there? 从没见过另一个孩子的照片吧
[04:31] I mean, why keep Dana’s baby blanket 为什么偏偏留着丹娜的婴儿毯
[04:33] and throw out all the photos? 却扔掉所有的照片呢
[04:35] That’s a good point. 有道理
[04:36] We never answered why did Mary Alice 我们还不知道为什么玛丽·艾莉丝
[04:37] refer to herself as “Angela” in that therapy session? 在治疗的时候自称”安吉拉”
[04:40] All I know is this — Mary Alice loved Zach 我只知道 玛丽·艾莉丝爱扎克
[04:43] more than anything in the world. 胜过这世上的一切
[04:45] When you love a child that much… 当你那么爱一个孩子
[04:49] you’re capable of doing all sorts of things. 你什么都做得出来
[04:55] Yeah. 是啊
[05:05] Hello? These were delivered to my house by mistake. May I? 这些误送到我家 我就拿来了
[05:11] They’re for Mary Alice Young. 是给玛丽·艾莉丝·杨的
[05:14] Oh, my god. 上帝
[05:16] I, uh… had a standing order with the florist. 我在花店签了长期订单
[05:20] I… forgot to cancel it. 忘记去取消了
[05:24] Mary Alice was my wife. 玛丽·艾莉丝是我妻子
[05:26] She passed away a few months ago. 她几个月前去世了
[05:31] I’m very sorry for your loss. 我感到很遗憾
[05:34] And I’m sorry for yours. 我也对你很遗憾
[05:36] – Pardon? – Your sister? Martha? -什么 -我是说你妹妹 玛莎
[05:39] Oh… Yes… Her. 是啊 她
[05:47] Good lord, that’s Angela. 天哪 那是安吉拉
[05:51] What? 什么
[05:53] Angela Forrest. We worked together in Utah. 安吉拉·福里斯特 我们在犹他州共事过
[05:55] It must be 15 years ago. 是15年前的事了
[05:57] I’m afraid you’re mistaken. My wife’s name was Mary Alice. 恐怕你弄错了 我妻子叫玛丽·艾莉丝
[06:02] She’s… never been to Utah. 她从没去过犹他州
[06:07] Well, I could be mistaken. 可能是我弄错了
[06:08] As I said, it’s… it’s been years. 如我所说 已经很多年了
[06:19] No, Mickey, you’re wrong. I wasn’t acting like a diva. 不 米琦 你错了 我没耍大牌
[06:22] I left the boat show because 我从船展落跑是因为
[06:24] that coordinator was making passes at me. 调度员一直在调戏我
[06:27] I mean, it’s not my fault. Yao Lin, you missed a spot. 错不在我 姚琳 那里漏擦了
[06:31] No, spare me the lecture 别对我说教了
[06:33] and just book me another job, quick. 赶紧再帮我找份工作
[06:35] Carlos and I are up to our asses in bills 卡洛斯和我债台高筑
[06:37] and we can’t pay ’em. 我们快负担不起了
[06:39] Fine. Bye. 好吧 再见
[06:49] – What did you say? – Nothing. -你说什么 -没什么
[06:53] Are you going to clean that spot? 你打算把那里擦干净吗
[06:56] – Which one? – The one I told you to clean. -哪里 -我让你擦的地方
[07:00] I’ll get to it. 我会擦的
[07:12] Clean it now. 现在就擦
[07:14] – Why? – Because I said so. -为什么 -因为是我说的
[07:19] Ok. But you got to say please. 也行 但你得说请
[07:24] Fine. Please. 好 请
[07:32] Anything to get you back on your knees 只要能让你乖乖地
[07:34] scrubbing where you belong. 跪下去擦就行
[07:36] – You’re not better than me. – Excuse me? -你也不比我高贵 -什么
[07:41] The only reason you have anything 你在生活中得到的一切
[07:43] in your life is because you’re pretty. 只是因为你漂亮
[07:46] One day you’ll be old 总有一天 你会变老
[07:47] and when that happens, you’ll be nothing. 等到那时 你将一无所有
[07:53] You are so fired. 你被炒了
[07:56] No kidding. 别反悔
[08:07] Ooh, Valentine’s Day card. It’s pretty. 情人节卡片 真漂亮
[08:10] And meticulously hand-painted. 而且是细致的手绘图
[08:13] Whoever sent you that must really love you. 看来送你卡的人一定很爱你
[08:16] – And be loaded with talent. – It’s beautiful. Thanks. -而且才华横溢 -很漂亮 谢谢
[08:22] So are we still on for tomorrow night? 我们今晚的约会还算数吗
[08:24] Oh, not only are we on, 岂止算数
[08:25] I got reservations at Le Petit Fleur. 我在佩蒂弗勒餐厅订了位
[08:27] Ooh, that place is so pretentious. 那里太高档了
[08:29] I’ve been dying to go there. 我一直想去来着
[08:31] Boys? Get your little fannies inside. 孩子们 全部给我进来
[08:35] Guys? 孩子们
[08:38] Oh, poor, Lynette. If she doesn’t get a new nanny soon, 可怜的勒奈特 要是她再找不到保姆
[08:41] – She’s gonna implode. – Shh. -她会崩溃的 -嘘
[08:48] Hey, guys. Who you hiding from? 孩子们 你们在躲谁
[08:51] – Our mom. – She wants to spank us. -我们的妈妈 -她要打我们
[08:53] Why, did you do something bad? 你们做了什么坏事吗
[08:58] Well, if you hide out too long, she’ll get worried. 如果你们躲太久 她会担心的
[09:00] Then she’ll get madder. 那时她会更生气
[09:01] You know what I say? Go on home. Take your lumps. 明白吗 赶紧回家
[09:03] There’s a decent chance you’ll have the rest of day to play. 这样至少今天剩下的时间你们还能玩一会
[09:07] Come on, climb aboard. 来 爬上来
[09:16] – Pretty impressive. – Well, I love kids. -干得好 -我喜欢孩子
[09:19] Can’t wait to have my own some day. 真希望将来能有自己的孩子
[09:34] We don’t want to get spanked. 我们不想挨打
[09:36] Yeah, we promise we’ll be good. 我们保证会乖的
[09:38] Too late. You stole. And then you lied. 太晚了 你们偷东西 还撒谎
[09:41] Even worse, 更糟的是
[09:42] you made me look bad in front of Mrs. Mccluskey, 你们让我在麦克卢斯基太太面前难堪
[09:45] who you know is mommy’s sworn enemy. 你们明知道她是我的宿敌
[09:48] Time to pick your poison. 该选工具了
[09:50] How about a belt? It’s a classic. 皮带怎么样 挺传统的
[09:54] Well, we could go with the old hickory stick. 我们可以用山胡桃树枝
[09:58] It’s a clich 虽然干枯了
[09:59] but it’s pretty effective. 但很管用
[10:01] I know. We’ll go with the spatula. 我们可以用锅铲
[10:03] The holes give it less wind resistance. 上面的洞能减少空气阻力
[10:07] Moves faster. 快速有效
[10:08] No! No, no, no, no. 别 别 别 别
[10:10] Guys! Hey, my hands are tied. 孩子们 听着 我已经束手无策了
[10:13] Thieves get spanked. 偷东西就要挨打
[10:14] Just the way it works. 这是常理
[10:18] – Unless… – Unless what? -除非 -除非怎样
[10:22] For a first time offence, if you swear, 鉴于是初犯 如果你们发誓
[10:26] cross your heart, that you will never, never steal again, 保证你们以后再也不偷东西了
[10:30] and you write Mrs. Mccluskey a letter of apology, 并给麦克卢斯基太太写封道歉信
[10:34] I will let it slide. 我就饶了你们
[10:36] – Ok! – Yeah! We swear. -行 -好 我们发誓
[10:38] All right, 好吧
[10:39] start with “Dear Mrs. Mccluskey…” 就以”亲爱的麦克卢斯基太太”开头
[10:45] Mommy? Why are you smiling? 妈妈 你笑什么
[10:48] Do you know what “psychological warfare” means? 知道什么叫做心理战吗
[10:51] – No. – Well, too bad for you. -不知道 -那真是可惜
[10:55] Ok, start with a big “m”, “c”… 写吧 先是大写m 然后c
[10:58] Good. 非常好
[11:00] Rex and I are hosting a dinner party for ten next week. 雷克斯和我打算下周办个十周年婚庆派对
[11:04] We’re using our best china 我们要用上最好的瓷器
[11:06] and serving duck. 并以鸭子为主菜
[11:07] So, you and Rex are a couple again? 那么 你和雷克斯复合了
[11:10] Yes. You know, that’s one of things 是的 你知道吗 如果我们分开
[11:13] I hated most about our separation, 最令我反感的事情
[11:15] not being able to throw dinner parties. 就是不能举行派对晚会
[11:18] There’s just something so civilized and elegant about them, 这其中有一些文明又优雅的东西
[11:22] don’t you think? 你不这样认为吗
[11:23] I take it you’ve resolved your feelings about his infidelity? 我还以为你克服了对他不忠的反感
[11:28] Let’s just say 这样说吧
[11:29] I’ve put them in an imaginary box 我把它们锁进一个虚构的盒子里
[11:31] and don’t plan on looking at them for a while. 并暂时不去看它们
[11:34] Do you think that it is the healthiest way 你认为这个和解的方式
[11:36] to achieve a reconciliation? 健康吗
[11:38] Well, it won’t be easy at first. 刚开始也不容易
[11:40] There’ll be a lot of forced smiles 你不得不强颜欢笑
[11:43] and perfunctory love-making, 敷衍了事满足对方的性需求
[11:45] but after a few decades whiz by, 但是几十年后
[11:46] I’m sure I’ll find a way to forgive him. 我确信自己会找到一种方式原谅他
[11:49] Well, as long as you have a plan. 既然你有这个计划
[11:56] I do want to forgive him, Dr. Goldfine. 我真心想原谅他 高德芬博士
[11:58] but… there’s something he’s still not telling me. 但是 他似乎还有事瞒着我
[12:05] Really? 真的吗
[12:08] I think it has something to do with why he had the affair. 我想那和他发生婚外情的原因有关
[12:12] – Have you confronted him? – Once. -你跟他谈过这个问题吗 -谈过一次
[12:14] You should have seen the look in his eyes. 你真应该看看他当时的眼神
[12:17] He was terrified I’d figure it out. 他很怕我知道
[12:23] You know what it is, don’t you? 你知道他在隐瞒什么 对吧
[12:26] Bree, I can’t discuss other patients. 布里 我不能与你谈论其他病人
[12:29] I realize that. 我知道
[12:35] This thing that he’s hiding… Is it bad? 他瞒着我的事 很龌龊吗
[12:43] Oh, ok, um… Uh… 好吧 算了
[12:46] Maybe it’s better that I don’t know. 也许我还是不知道为妙
[12:49] Bree, how does this reconciliation have a chance 布里 如果你们俩都不愿意
[12:52] if the two of you can’t be honest 向对方坦诚自己内心最深处的部分
[12:55] about the innermost parts of your lives? 你们复合的机会很渺茫
[12:57] We’re, um… W.A.S.P. S, Dr. Goldfine. 我们是欧裔新教徒[上流社会] 高德芬博士
[12:59] Not acknowledging the elephant in the room 佯装视而不见
[13:01] is what we do best. 是我们最擅长的
[13:03] You’d settle for that? 你们决定这样做了吗
[13:05] A life filled with repression and denial? 选择充满压抑和猜忌的生活
[13:09] And the dinner parties. Don’t forget the dinner parties. 至少还有派对晚会 可别忘了
[13:20] And, uh, over there you got your Queens and, uh… 在那边你能看到皇后系列
[13:24] your Quad spring series, 舒适新春系列
[13:26] and your Deluxe 1000s, 还有奢华1000系列
[13:28] all the way to the imperial paradise. Sweet racket, huh? 直通睡眠的尊享乐园 这工作不错吧
[13:33] I swear sometimes I wake up in the morning 有时候我早晨醒来
[13:36] and I can’t believe I’m the Siesta king. 简直不敢相信自己成了午睡国王
[13:38] Except for how I am. 甚至不知道是怎么当上的
[13:40] Very impressive. 很动人
[13:43] So, where does the photographer want me for the shoot? 那么 摄影师要我在哪里拍照
[13:47] Uh, didn’t your agent tell you? There’s no shoot. 你的经纪人没有告诉你么 不用拍照
[13:51] Well, then what did you hire me for? 那你雇我做什么
[13:56] You’ve heard the expression “sex sells”? 你听说过”美女促销”吗
[13:59] That’s why you are coming. 那就是你的工作
[14:00] You’re here to remind people 你要使人们联想到
[14:02] there’s a lot of fun things they can do on a Siesta King mattress 除了睡觉 在一张午睡国王床垫上
[14:05] that don’t involve sleep. Get it? 还有许多愉悦的事情可以做 懂吗
[14:30] It is often said that good fences make good neighbors. 常言道 篱笆扎得牢 邻居处得好
[14:36] But as Lynette was about to discover, 但是 勒奈特却发现
[14:38] the fence might just need a little barbed wire 如果和麦克卢斯基太太毗邻
[14:42] if the neighbor is Mrs. Mccluskey. 篱笆还需要装上铁丝网
[14:50] What do you think you are doing? Get out of here. 你在干什么 快出去
[14:53] Your little criminals snuck into my house 你家的小贼潜入我家
[14:55] and stole my wall clock. 把我的挂钟偷走了
[14:57] What? 什么
[14:58] It was a hand-painted, purple and white wall clock. 一只手工涂漆 紫色白色相间的挂钟
[15:01] My son made it. 是我儿子亲手做的
[15:03] You sure you didn’t misplace it? You are getting up in years. 你确定不是你乱放 毕竟你上了年纪
[15:05] No offence, 我无意冒犯
[15:06] but you probably forget where you put things. 可能是你不记得把它放在哪了
[15:08] No offence, but you should be sterilized. 我也无意冒犯 但你最好别再生孩子了
[15:11] Look! My boys do not break into people’s houses. 听着 我的孩子没有闯进别人家里
[15:14] Sure, they may have stolen your flowerpot. 当然 他们也许偷了你一盆花
[15:16] But you know they apologized for that. 可他们已经道过歉了
[15:18] They wrote a note. 他们只是写了张纸条
[15:20] That’s the coward’s way out. 这是懦夫的做法
[15:22] They should come over and apologize in person. 他们应该当面道歉
[15:23] You know what? This has been fun. But now… 这听上去真是滑稽 但现在…
[15:25] You let those boys run wild. 你的放任自流导致你的孩子到处撒野
[15:27] Toys all over the yard, bikes out in the street. 玩具扔得满院子 自行车随便停在街上
[15:31] It’s a disgrace. 真丢人
[15:31] Get out of my house! 你给我出去
[15:33] Those boys would’ve been better off raised by wolves. 你儿子被狼抚养也比现在好
[15:36] God knows they would have been cleaner. 也许他们还会干净点
[15:44] Valentine’s Day is tomorrow. 明天是情人节
[15:46] I know. I already bought your gifts. 我知道 我给你买好礼物了
[15:50] Roses and English toffee? 玫瑰和英式太妃糖吗
[15:53] Mm-hm. Just like always. 是的 同往常一样
[15:56] Yes. And I suppose we’ll make love tomorrow night, too. 是啊 我们明晚可能还会做爱
[16:01] That is our little tradition. 我们的小惯例
[16:03] Good. I’m looking forward to it. 真好 我很期待
[16:14] Are you looking forward to it? 你呢
[16:18] What? 什么
[16:19] Well, just that I know that I don’t… 我知道我不能满足你这方面的需求
[16:21] Please you sexually, so I was wondering 所以就房事而言 我想知道
[16:24] if you really were looking forward to being with me. 你是否真的期待和我做爱
[16:26] Oh, for god’s sake. 拜托 别这样
[16:27] I’m sorry. Rex. 抱歉 雷克斯
[16:29] I thought I could pretend that this doesn’t upset me anymore. 我以为我可以假装不为此事心烦意乱
[16:32] – But I can’t. – Please, don’t do this. -可我做不到 -我求你了 别这样
[16:34] You had an affair, you went to another woman for sex 你搞外遇 和另一个女人上床
[16:37] to give you something I couldn’t. 以寻求我不能满足你的需求
[16:39] At least tell me what that something is. 至少你该告诉我你到底需要什么
[16:42] – Bree, I can’t. – Why not? -布里 我不能告诉你 -为什么
[16:50] Rex, please tell me. 雷克斯 求你告诉我
[16:52] Let me prove to you how much I love you. 让我证明给你看 我有多爱你
[17:00] I like to be dominated. 我喜欢被征服
[17:04] Huh? 什么
[17:07] Sexually. 就房事而言
[17:11] – Huh? – Never mind. -什么 -还是算了吧
[17:15] Rex, please, I want to understand. 雷克斯 告诉我 我想了解
[17:22] Mistress, no. 夫人 不要
[17:24] – Quiet, slave. – Yes, mistress. -给我安静点 -是 夫人
[17:26] – Turn your head. Don’t look at me. – Mistress… -转过头去 别看我 -夫人
[17:29] On your knees, now. Right now. Tighten your cuff. 给我跪下 立刻 戴上手铐
[17:33] – Yes, mistress. – Do it now. Head down. -是 夫人 -给我低下头去
[17:35] Ow, yes, ow. Yes. 是 是
[17:37] Put it in your mouth. 把它放到嘴里
[17:41] Yes, mistress, yes 是 夫人 遵命
[17:43] Well? 就是这样
[17:47] – What the hell did your mother do to you? – What? -你妈妈到底对你做了什么 -什么
[17:50] This just reeks of unresolved childhood trauma. 这是孩童时代未抚平的创伤造成的后遗症
[17:54] It has nothing to do with my mother. 这和我妈妈没有关系
[17:55] Bree, this is a preference. 布里 这只是个人偏好问题
[17:57] It’s a perversion. 这简直是性变态
[17:59] For god’s sake. You promised to be supportive. 老天 你说过你会帮我的
[18:01] What do you want me to say? 那你想让我说什么
[18:03] My husband wears metal clamps 我丈夫喜欢在他的乳头上
[18:04] around his nipples, hooray? 戴着铁夹子 万岁
[18:06] I want you to try it. Just… just once. 我想让你试试 就一次
[18:09] Try what? Hurting you? You actually want me to hurt you? 试什么 打你吗 你真的想让我打你
[18:13] So, I can feel pleasure, yes. 那样我才能获得快感
[18:16] Fine. 好吧
[18:20] So, was it good for you, too? 这样你也会有快感 是吧
[18:35] Mike wants babies. 麦克想要孩子
[18:37] – What? – He wants to have kids. -你说什么 -他想要孩子
[18:40] He had that look men get that says, 他用一副男人常有的神情说着
[18:42] “I’m ready to procreate, “我做好了生育的准备
[18:44] point me to the nearest cervix”. 把我带到最近的子宫去吧”
[18:46] And this is a problem? 这有问题吗
[18:49] Oh, I can’t have another baby. 我不可能再生一个孩子的
[18:51] I’m so grateful I had you, 有了你我感天动地
[18:53] I don’t regret a minute of that. 我从未后悔过
[18:55] But I… found it to be completely overwhelming. 但是 生孩子对我来说太可怕了
[18:59] Sometimes I even wonder how I got through it. 有时我甚至怀疑当初是怎么熬过来的
[19:02] You and me both. 我也怀疑
[19:04] So, have you told Mike how you feel? 你没告诉麦克你的想法吗
[19:07] Oh, I can’t tell him. This could be a deal-breaker. 我不能说 那样我们就完了
[19:10] Julie, I really love him. I don’t want to lose him. 朱莉 我真的很爱他 不想失去他
[19:14] Maybe you’re overreacting. 也许你是杞人忧天
[19:15] I bet he’d rather have you than a baby. 我确信他更愿意要你而不是孩子
[19:18] What if he doesn’t? 万一不是呢
[19:21] Then that’s something you need to know. 那你也有必要知道这一点
[19:28] Susan shouldn’t have been so worried. 苏珊大可不必如此烦恼
[19:33] Children were the last thing on Mike’s mind. 麦克压根就没考虑孩子的事
[19:36] He was too busy searching for answers 他正忙着寻找答案
[19:40] in all the wrong places. 却没找对地方
[20:38] Please, just… 拜托 我只是
[21:07] You got lucky. Didn’t hit anything major. 你真走运 没伤到要害
[21:15] Noah’s getting impatient. 诺亚有点不耐烦了
[21:17] You can tell Noah I’m getting closer. 告诉他就快了
[21:21] – That’s her, isn’t it? – Yeah. -就是她吗 -是
[21:23] Hard to believe 真是难以置信
[21:24] a kid from such a good family could get so messed up. 一个良家闺秀竟然落得此下场
[21:26] I met somebody who recognized her photo. 我遇到一个能认出她的人
[21:29] Thinks she rented a room on Pine Avenue. 看来她在松树大道租过房
[21:31] I was checking out houses when… 当时我正在检查房子
[21:34] Hey, Mike, it’s me. Are you there? Pick up. Hello? 麦克 是我 你在吗 接电话
[21:39] Ok, I know you’re home. Your lights are on. 我知道你在家 你的灯亮着呢
[21:43] Look, I really need to talk to you about something. 我确实有事要对你说
[21:46] You know what? I’ll just gonna stop by. 要不我过来一下吧
[21:51] I’m here. Ow! 我在呢
[21:53] – Are you ok? – Yeah. -你还好吧 -是啊
[21:55] Yeah, I just, uh… stubbed my toe. 只是 磕到脚趾了
[22:02] So, can I come over? 我可以过来吗
[22:04] I really need to talk to you about something. 有事想跟你商量
[22:06] Actually I got a buddy over here right now, um… 现在有朋友来我家作客
[22:08] Can you wait till dinner tomorrow? 明天吃饭时再说好吗
[22:11] It’s… kind of important. 这事有点重要
[22:13] Um… Yeah, I guess I can wait. 也行 等明天再说吧
[22:16] – Ok, see you at seven? – I’m counting the minutes. -好 明天7点见 -我都等不及了
[22:23] You should take it easy for the next few days. 接下来几天你得好好休息
[22:26] I can’t cancel. 我没法取消
[22:28] The last thing I need is for her to get suspicious. 我最不愿意的就是让她起疑心
[22:36] Maybe it’s my dementia, 莫非我真的老年痴呆了
[22:38] but I still haven’t found my purple wall clock. 怎么老是找不着我紫色的挂钟
[22:40] Nobody in my family knows or cares 我们家没人知道也没人在乎
[22:43] where your stupid clock is. 你那傻兮兮的钟在哪
[22:45] And by the way, would you tell your little criminals 顺便 叫你家的小罪犯
[22:47] to get their bikes out of the street. 把自行车从街上搬走
[22:49] – Oh, I’ll get it. – No. Don’t you dare. -我去搬 -你敢 别去
[22:52] We’ll move it when you say please. 你说”请”我们就搬开它
[23:07] Please. 请
[23:08] Ok, Ly… Ly… Lynette… Let’s not get crazy. 好了 勒奈特 冷静
[23:12] Even though it was Mrs. Mccluskey 虽说是麦克卢斯基太太
[23:14] who had officially declared war, 率先挑起的战争
[23:16] it was Lynette who decided to deliver the opening salvo. 不过打响第一枪的却是勒奈特
[23:20] – You’ll clean that up! – Think so? -你得把它擦干净 -想得美
[23:23] Yes. 是的
[23:28] Yes, the war of Wisteria Lane 没错 凡是卷入紫藤郡战争的人们
[23:31] would indeed prove to be messy for everyone involved. 注定会一团乱麻
[23:36] Pardon me? Pardon me? 请问 请问
[23:39] We were wondering what the coil count is on this one. 我们想知道这床垫有几层垫圈
[23:46] Oh. Sorry. 对不起
[24:00] What is this? 这是什么
[24:02] People keep coming and talking to me, asking me questions. 人们老是来跟我问这问那的
[24:05] That is not my job. 那又不是我的工作
[24:07] Well, you don’t have to be rude. 那你也不能这么无礼
[24:09] I am not a mattress salesperson. 我又不是卖床垫的
[24:13] Is there something wrong with being a mattress salesperson? 卖床垫的怎么着了
[24:16] Is it beneath you or something? 不如你还是怎样
[24:19] Honestly? Yes. I’m a model. 要我说实话吗 是的 我是模特
[24:21] You know what, your agent warned me that you were a diva. 你的经纪人警告我你喜欢耍大牌
[24:24] And he was right. 他真说对了
[24:26] You won’t talk to the customers, you bitch about coffee, 你不跟顾客说话 抱怨咖啡难喝
[24:28] and you wouldn’t even chip in for Hazel’s birthday cake. 甚至不愿意为海兹尔的生日蛋糕凑份子
[24:31] I just met the woman today. 我今天刚认识这女人
[24:33] That didn’t stop you from having a piece. 那也不妨碍你来吃一块
[24:37] I’m sorry. 抱歉了
[24:38] But I don’t want someone around my store that’s not a team player. 可我不喜欢店里有人不合群
[24:41] – Oh, no. Wait. – You’re fired, princess. -不 等等 -你被解雇了 公主
[24:44] No… 不
[24:48] I need to know if my policy covers it. 我想知道我的保险单有没有包括这个
[24:51] No, my car actually wasn’t involved. 不 不是我的车
[24:54] It was my neighbor’s car… but the egg was mine. 是我邻居的车 但那些蛋是我的
[24:59] Aha. Well, can I speak to your supervisor? 能跟你的主管谈谈吗
[25:02] Honey? Can you come out here? 宝贝 出来一下好吗
[25:08] What? 干吗
[25:11] Look what I found stashed in the boys’ playhouse. 看看我在孩子们的游戏屋找到了什么
[25:22] Please tell me that’s not a purple wall clock. 请告诉我那不是个紫色的挂钟
[25:28] Pack your bags, we’re moving. 收拾行李 我们搬家吧
[26:12] Discouraged over losing her job, 丢了工作后 加布丽尔情绪低落
[26:15] Gabrielle decided a makeover 打算改个新造型
[26:18] would be the perfect cure for her depression. 来调整心情
[26:21] It was after finding a moisturizer she couldn’t afford 当发现她连一款保湿霜也买不起时
[26:25] that it finally occurred to Gabrielle… 她终于认识到
[26:31] …perhaps it was her pride that needed a makeover. 也许该调整的是自尊心
[26:37] Excuse me, Miss? 对不起 小姐
[26:41] You forgot to give me my receipt. 你忘了给我收据
[26:44] Oh. Right. Uh, oh… here. 对 在这
[26:46] Here we go. Thank you. Come again. 给您 谢谢 欢迎再来
[26:59] Mrs. Solis? 索利斯夫人
[27:05] Oh, god… 上帝
[27:07] Hello. 你好
[27:09] Hello, Yao Lin. 你好 姚琳
[27:12] – How are you? – Good. Very good. -你过得怎样 -很好 好极了
[27:15] I wanted to call you. 我本想给你打电话
[27:17] I felt terrible about how we left things. 对我们上次的事感到很抱歉
[27:20] – I need lipstick. – Ok, but… -我要买唇膏 -好的 但是
[27:23] Now. 现在就要
[27:28] You must be loving this. Huh? 你一定窃喜万分吧
[27:31] Having me serve you must be a dream come true. 让我为你服务 你梦想成真了
[27:33] Can’t complain. 好得没话说
[27:36] That’s the difference between you and me, 那就是你和我的区别
[27:38] Yao Lin, our dreams. 姚琳 我们梦想不一样
[27:40] Close your eyes, please. 请闭上眼睛
[27:42] Thank you. 谢谢
[27:44] You see, I dreamed of 你瞧 我梦想着
[27:45] pulling myself up from nothing, and I did. 从一无所有到自立自强 我做到了
[27:48] I dreamed about things I wanted, and I got them all. 我所追求的梦想 全都实现了
[27:52] A high powered career, a handsome husband, 成功的事业 英俊的丈夫
[27:55] an extravagant house. 豪华的房子
[27:59] So this is just a blip on the radar for me. 这不过是我生活中的一段小插曲
[28:02] Because now I know what I’m capable of. 我知道自己能够克服
[28:05] And if I did it once, I can do it again. 以前做得到 现在也行
[28:09] I’m never really down, Yao Lin. 我永远不会被真正打垮 姚琳
[28:11] Even when it looks like I am. 虽然看起来我好像不行了
[28:14] So, enjoy this moment, enjoy your dream. 所以享受这一刻吧 享受你的梦
[28:18] ’cause for you, it doesn’t get any better than this. 对你来说 你的梦也就到此为止了
[28:23] There. Don’t you look beautiful? 好了 看起来漂亮吧
[28:46] Right this way. 这边请
[28:48] – Everything ok? – This dress is just riding up. -没事吧 -这裙子有点往上缩
[28:51] If I walk any faster, 只要我稍微走快点
[28:53] it’ll be happy Valentine’s Day for everyone. 大家都会有个格外快乐的情人节
[28:55] Especially me. 特别是我
[28:58] Thank you. 谢谢
[29:03] Excuse me, Miss? 对不起 小姐
[29:13] I’m so sorry! Is… is everyone ok? 真抱歉 大家都还好吧
[29:17] Oh, thank you. Thank you so much. 谢谢 非常感谢
[29:26] – Oh, ma’am, your napkin. – Don’t even think about it. -女士 你的餐巾 -我自己来
[29:41] Oh… It’s so wonderful, what you wrote. Thank you. 写得真好 谢谢你
[29:49] Ok, I’m not gonna be any type of company 除非我心头的大石卸下
[29:52] until I get something off of my chest. 否则我们没法再来往了
[29:56] Do you remember the other day 你还记得那天
[29:57] when you said that you wanted to have kids? 你说想要孩子吗
[30:02] Here’s the thing. 这就是了
[30:06] I don’t think I’m ready to have another baby. 我还没准备好再要一个孩子
[30:10] I think we need to have a serious conversation. 我想我们得好好谈谈
[30:14] Uh… sure. 没问题
[30:21] – I’m not going over there. – Yes, you are. -我不去 -不 你要去
[30:24] No. I can deal with the humiliation of 不 我能忍受挨家挨户
[30:27] boring around returning everything the boys stole, 归还孩子们偷的东西的耻辱
[30:30] but please, don’t make me apologize to that woman. 但是请你千万别让我向她道歉
[30:33] This is being a good neighbor. 这就是做个好邻居的真谛
[30:35] Finding ways of getting along 努力做到和睦相处
[30:38] instead of, you know, hurling an egg at them. 而不是朝对方扔鸡蛋
[30:42] Why don’t I have to apologize? 我干吗非得道歉
[30:43] Why don’t we just go, 为什么不干脆走过去
[30:44] “Now we’re even”, and start from scratch? 说声”我们扯平了” 然后从头开始
[30:46] If the “pleasant human being” argument doesn’t fly, 看来”做个好人”的说法不能打动你
[30:49] we’ll try self-preservation. 不如从自我保护的角度来看
[30:51] What if she wakes up, the house is on fire. 要是她醒来看到咱们房子着火了
[30:54] You don’t want her to call 911? 你不想让她打911吗
[30:55] If our house catches fire, 要是咱家着火了
[30:57] I guarantee she’s the one that started it. 我打赌就是她放的
[30:59] Ok, my point is, the day will come when we need her help. 风水轮流转 我们总有求她的时候
[31:03] And I don’t want her not to help us 我可不想她到时候
[31:04] just because of some silly feud. 因为些鸡毛蒜皮而拒绝我们
[31:08] – Fine. I’ll do it. – Wow. Thank you. -好吧 我去 -谢谢你
[31:12] You know, whomever came up with model “love thy neighbor” 提出”和邻居相亲相爱”标语的人
[31:14] clearly live nowhere near Karen Mccluskey. 肯定住得离凯伦·麦克卢斯基八杆子远
[31:18] Yes, well, on Valentine’s Day, 但在情人节
[31:21] the only motto that really matters is, you know, 头等重要的标语是
[31:24] “love thy husband”. “和丈夫相亲相爱”
[31:25] Really? I recall no such motto. 真的吗 我可不记得有这个标语
[31:36] I understand why you would want to have kids, 我理解你为什么想要孩子
[31:39] but that chapter in my life is just closed. 但我生命中的这一章已经完结了
[31:41] I don’t think I can go back there. 我觉得不会再重演了
[31:44] And so, you know, given the way I feel 所以 就我的想法
[31:46] and given the way I think you feel… 和我所揣测你的想法来说
[31:52] Oh, god. You’re not taking this well. 天哪 你果然无法接受
[31:54] Well. Oh, I was afraid of this. 我就怕这样
[32:02] What? 怎么
[32:05] I gotta go. 我得走了
[32:07] What? 什么
[32:09] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[32:13] I don’t believe this. You’re leaving without even 难以置信 你甚至都不试着
[32:16] trying to talk me into having your baby? 劝劝我要孩子就走了吗
[32:18] I mean. How do you know I wouldn’t cave? 你怎么确定我不会让步呢
[32:19] I always cave. I… 我很容易让步的
[32:23] Mike? 麦克
[32:38] – Good night. – Night. -晚安 -安
[32:50] So, how does this… domination thing work? 跟我说说 这是怎么个征服法
[33:01] So there’s nothing to be afraid of. 其实没什么可担心的
[33:04] Mostly, we’ll just be constructing simple scenarios 我们不过要设计个小情境
[33:06] and acting them out. 然后演出来
[33:08] So, it’s like we’re in a little play. 就好象演短剧
[33:11] Sort of. 差不多吧
[33:13] And if things get too rough, we’ll have a control word. 我们得想个口令 以防场面失控
[33:16] If one of us says it, the other backs off immediately. 无论谁说了这词 对方立即停止
[33:19] Ok. So what’s our control word? 好的 那我们的口令是什么呢
[33:22] Well, lately I’ve been using “Philadelphia”. 最近我都在用”费城”
[33:29] What’s wrong? 有问题吗
[33:30] It’s that my Aunt Fern lives in philadelphia. 弗恩姨妈住在费城
[33:32] I don’t want to think about her, 我不想在用皮鞭抽你时
[33:34] while I’m spanking you with a leather strap. 联想到她
[33:37] Ok. Fine. You pick a control word. 好吧 你来选词
[33:41] Um… How about “Boise”? 不如用 博伊西[爱达荷州首府]
[33:46] – “Boise”? – What’s the matter with “Boise”? -博伊西 -博伊西不行吗
[33:51] We’re gonna be doing psychological role-playing here, 我们要做的是精神层面的角色扮演
[33:54] Bree, and a funny word like “Boise” will ruin the mood. 布里 博伊西这么搞笑的词会破坏气氛
[33:57] We need something that sounds serious. 我们得找个听起来严肃点的词
[34:00] Hm. How about “Palestine”? 那巴勒斯坦怎么样
[34:07] “Boise” will be just fine. 还是博伊西好了
[34:11] So, I guess we should, uh… get started. 那我们就开始吧
[34:16] What do you want me to do? 你要我怎么做
[34:20] Handcuff me to the bed. 把我铐在床上
[34:22] Bree, you are not gonna regret taking this journey with me. 布里 这次经历肯定让你永生难忘
[34:26] This is gonna infuse our marriage with 它会给我们的婚姻注入
[34:28] more passion than you can imagine. 超乎想象的激情
[34:31] You just have to trust me. 只要你相信我
[34:34] I do. 我相信
[34:39] Would you mind if I ran these through the dishwasher once? 介意我把这些用洗碗机洗一下吗
[34:44] Sure. 没问题
[34:47] You can wait here. 你在这等吧
[34:48] You can see him as soon as the doctor’s finished. 医生出来你就可以去看他
[34:50] Oh, ok. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[34:55] Can you believe that story? 他说的你信吗
[34:57] Please. There is no way that gunshot wound was self-inflicted. 得了吧 那枪伤不可能是自己弄的
[35:00] And he can’t remember who stitched him up. 他连谁帮他缝伤口也想不起来
[35:03] Well, the police are on their way to talk to him. 警察就要来盘问他了
[35:05] Let them sort it out. 让他们解决吧
[35:28] Sorry about ruining dinner. 抱歉 我搞砸了晚餐
[35:31] Oh, please, I’m just glad you’re ok. 别这么说 你没事就好
[35:38] So, you shot yourself? 是你射伤了自己吗
[35:43] Pretty lame, huh? 很假 是吧
[35:48] Yeah, I was cleaning my automatic 我当时在洗车
[35:51] and was too embarrassed to tell you. 不好意思告诉你
[35:54] Well, I could see why you would be. 我明白你为什么不好意思
[35:58] I know it sounds crazy, I just… 我知道听起来很不现实 只是…
[36:00] I couldn’t let myself ruin your Valentine’s Day. 我不允许自己毁了你的情人节
[36:04] But I heard what you said at the restaurant. 但是我听到你在餐厅说的了
[36:08] About not wanting kids. 关于不想要孩子
[36:10] We don’t have to talk about that right now. 不是说这事的时候
[36:12] No, Susan. 不 苏珊
[36:15] I just want to be with you above everything else. 我只想和你在一起
[36:19] If that means not being a dad… 如果那意味着不能当父亲
[36:24] I may be stupid enough to shoot myself, 或许我会蠢到射伤自己
[36:28] but I’m not stupid enough to walk away from you. 但还没蠢到要离开你
[36:34] You know that, right? 你知道的 对吗
[36:37] Yeah. 当然
[36:43] I’m gonna go outside and let you rest for a while. 我不打扰你了 好好休息
[36:52] Thanks… for being so understanding. 谢谢你这么善解人意
[37:09] Ma’am. 女士
[37:13] Mr. Delfino? 德尔非诺先生吗
[37:14] I’m officer Russell, this is officer Walters. 我是罗素探员 这是沃尔特斯探员
[37:18] Uh, we’d like to ask you a few questions. 我们有点问题要问你
[37:41] What do you want? 你们想干吗
[37:44] The boys have something they’d like to say to you. 孩子们有话对你说
[37:53] I have some tea heating on the stove. 我炉子上还热着茶
[37:55] Perhaps you’d better come inside, boys. 还是进来说吧 小子们
[38:03] What about you, Lynette? Do you have anything to say? 你呢 勒奈特 有话要说吗
[38:08] No. I’ll just wait out here. 没有 我就在这等着好了
[38:11] Suit yourself. 随便吧
[38:23] You boys want some peanut brittle? 你们想来点花生脆糖吗
[38:26] Go ahead. 拿吧
[38:27] Don’t get any crumbs on my floor. Move over. 别把渣子掉在地上 挪过去
[38:34] Ok, go ahead. Make with the apology. 好了 开始道歉吧
[38:40] We’re sorry. 我们很抱歉
[38:43] That’s it, huh? Didn’t you know stealing is wrong? 就这样吗 你们不知道偷窃是不对的吗
[38:48] – How old are you anyway? – We’re six. -你们多大了 -我们六岁了
[38:51] – And how old are you? – Five. -你呢 -五岁
[38:54] Boy, your mother just pops them out, doesn’t she? 你们的妈只负责把你们生出来 对吧
[38:57] How old are you? 你多大了
[39:00] – How old do you think? – 150. -你觉得呢 -150岁
[39:05] Hurry up and eat your peanut brittle. 快吃你们的花生脆糖吧
[39:13] Who’s that? 那是谁
[39:18] That’s my little boy. 我的宝贝儿子
[39:20] Where does he live? 他在哪呢
[39:24] – He died when he was 12. – How come? -他12岁就死了 -为什么
[39:28] He got sick. He was a little terror like you three. 病死的 他当时和你们仨一样调皮
[39:35] You would’ve liked him. 你们本来能玩到一起的
[39:40] Now, you done with the peanut brittle? 糖吃完了吗
[39:42] Let’s go. 走吧
[39:48] Now, I wanna say something to you before you go. 另外 我得告诉你们
[39:51] What you did was wrong, 你们的行为是错误的
[39:54] but it’s nice you got a present 但送妈妈一个情人节礼物
[39:56] for your mom for Valentine’s Day. 这想法是好的
[40:00] Nobody’s ever gonna love you like your mother. 没人比你们的妈妈更爱你们
[40:04] All right, let’s go. 好啦 走吧
[40:09] Get the hell out of my house. 快离开我家
[40:11] In her heart, Lynette knew she would 内心深处 勒奈特知道
[40:14] probably never love her neighbor, 她或许永远不会喜欢这个邻居
[40:16] never realizing love was the one thing 永远也不会发现
[40:20] she and her neighbor had in common. 爱是她和她的邻居共有的
[40:37] Hey, Lynette. 勒奈特
[40:41] What’s wrong? 出什么事了吗
[40:44] My kids have been on a thieving jag. 我的孩子染上了偷窃的毛病
[40:47] Stealing stuff around the neighborhood. 从邻居那偷东西
[40:49] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[40:50] I know. They’re being punished. 我知道 他们在接受惩罚
[40:52] Probably for life. 可能会被罚上一辈子
[40:54] But… I needed you to see something. 但是我得给你看样东西
[40:59] They said they stole it from Mike’s garage. 他们说是在麦克的车库里偷来的
[41:01] From inside his workbench. 从他工具箱里
[41:02] Your Mike. 你的麦克
[41:09] – So? – Read the engraving. -所以呢 -看看上面刻的字
[41:21] – Is that blood? – I don’t know. -是血吗 -不知道
[41:25] What… what does this mean? 这意味着什么
[41:29] I don’t know. 不知道
[41:41] It’s impossible to grasp just how powerful love is. 爱情的力量超乎寻常
[41:46] It can sustain us through trying times… 它能支撑我们度过艰辛
[41:54] …Or motivate us to make extraordinary sacrifices. 或是鼓励我们无私奉献
[42:01] It can force decent men to commit the darkest deeds. 能驱使高尚的男人作出邪恶的事情
[42:08] Or compel ordinary women to search for hidden truths. 也能逼迫寻常的女人去搜寻隐藏的真相
[42:16] And long after we’re gone, 并且就算我们与世长辞
[42:18] love remains, burned into our memories. 真爱仍会永存 铭刻心田
[42:25] We all search for love. 每个人都在找寻真爱
[42:28] But some of us, 但有的人
[42:30] after we’ve found it, 得到之后
[42:34] wish we hadn’t. 却后悔不已
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme