Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] – These are nice people. – My money says one of ’em isn’t. -他们都是好人 -据我所知有一个不是
[00:06] How creepy is Mrs. Huber’s sister? 胡博太太的姐姐真是古怪
[00:09] Promises were made. 有人许下诺言
[00:10] I’m going to find out exactly what happened to her. 我一定会调查清楚她出了什么事
[00:13] – Marriages came undone. – We are starting a family. -婚姻破灭 -我们打算生儿育女
[00:16] We’re not negotiating my uterus. 我的子宫可没得商量
[00:18] – Would you go out to dinner with me? – Like a date? -你愿意和我共进晚餐吗 -是约会吗
[00:21] – A date? – And the truth… -约会 -而真相
[00:23] – You burned your rival’s house down. – …was denied. -你烧了你情敌的房子 -没人承认
[00:25] I absolutely did not do that thing you accused me of. 你根本就是在血口喷人
[00:31] Martha Huber waited her whole life 玛莎·胡博一辈子
[00:34] for something to happen to her, 都盼着自己身上能发生些
[00:36] something exciting. 激动人心的大事件
[00:39] As a child she hoped to be kidnapped by a band of pirates. 孩提时代她希望自己能被强盗绑架
[00:44] As a teenager she dreamt of 少女时代她梦想自己
[00:46] being discovered by a Hollywood talent scout. 能被某个慧眼的好莱坞星探发现
[00:50] As a young woman she fantasized 成年后她幻想能有个
[00:52] a handsome millionaire would swep her off her fet. 钻石王老五拜倒在她的石榴裙下
[00:57] But the years had flown by and still nothing exciting 但岁月经年 激动人心的大事件
[01:01] had ever happened to Martha Huber. 从未在玛莎·胡博身上发生过
[01:07] Until the night she was murdered. 直到她被杀害的那晚
[01:10] Hello, Mrs. Huber. Let me give you a hand. 你好 胡博太太 我来帮你吧
[01:13] – That’s really not necessary. – I insist. -不用啦 -我坚持
[01:16] In those last moments it occurred to her, 临死前 她终于明白了
[01:19] in addition to being boring, 生活之于她不仅是无聊
[01:22] life could also be very cruel. 而且很残酷
[01:26] Luckily for Mrs. Huber, death was far more merciful. 幸运的是 死亡之于她反而是种慈悲
[01:35] What do you think? 你怎么看
[01:38] That’s our missing woman all right. 正是我们在找的失踪女性
[01:41] Oh, Jeez. Didn’t take the media long to get wind of this. 老天 媒体这么快就闻风而动了
[01:46] Make sure no one contaminates my crime scene. 确保没人破坏犯罪现场
[01:58] Hey, little lady. 我说 这位太太
[02:00] A lot of people are looking for you. You know that? 好多人都在找你 你知道吧
[02:03] Your face is gonna be on the front page 你就要登上我们州
[02:04] of every paper in this state. 每份报纸的头条了
[02:07] How’s that for exciting? 多么激动人心啊
[02:09] Officer Jackson couldn’t be sure, but for a brief moment, 有一瞬间 杰克逊警官不敢确定
[02:13] he thought he saw the corpse of Martha Huber smile. 他好像看到死去的玛莎·胡博笑了
[03:07] Death had come once again to Wisteria Lane. 死亡再次侵袭紫藤郡
[03:11] I’m afraid I have some bad news for you. 恐怕我要告诉你个坏消息
[03:14] We found your sister’s body. 我们找到你妹妹的尸体了
[03:21] Word of the tragedy would soon 惨剧的消息很快
[03:23] spread throughout the neighborhood. 在邻里间传开
[03:25] But for now people went about 不过 大家暂时还是一如往常
[03:28] their lives as they always did, 过着自己幸福的小日子
[03:30] blissfully unaware. 丝毫没意识到悲剧的存在
[03:35] – Hello? Anybody home? – In the kitchen. -有人在家吗 -我在厨房
[03:38] Good news. I finished my book. 好消息 我交稿了
[03:40] So I thought to celebrate you could take me out to lunch. 想庆祝一下 不如你带我出去吃午餐吧
[03:43] – Susan. – Can we do a rain check? -苏珊 -改天好吗
[03:46] We’re looking at the plans for her house. 我们正在研究她的重建方案
[03:48] My insurance company’s cutting my check. 保险公司削减了我的赔偿金
[03:51] There’s only one plumber I want. 麦克又是我唯一看中的水管工
[03:53] Don’t expect to see this guy for a few months. 这几个月就别想见他了
[03:55] I’m gonna be riding him hard. 我会整天追在他后头
[03:58] Well, if anybody can go the distance, he can. I should know. 他能坚持下来的 我了解他
[04:03] See ya. 改天见咯
[04:12] Mike. 麦克
[04:15] Mike, we’re on the clock. 麦克 我们该开工了
[04:25] Hey, Felicia. What’s up? 费利西娅 什么事
[04:33] Edie? 伊迪
[04:36] They found Martha. 他们找到玛莎了
[04:38] Here, blow. Good. All right, come on. 往这吹气 好 来吧
[04:43] This is gonna be fun. Follow me. 会很好玩的 跟着我
[04:55] Excuse me? You can’t do that. 不好意思 你不能这样
[04:59] I’m here for the 10.00am yoga meditation class. 我是来上10点的瑜伽冥想课的
[05:02] Unfortunately, the daycare center’s full. 很不幸 日托中心满员了
[05:05] Yeah, I noticed that, but every time I come here it’s full. 我知道 可每次我来都是满的
[05:09] It’s a popular class, and the other moms come early. 这课很受欢迎 其他妈妈们来得早
[05:12] Look, all I can tell you is plan ahead next time. 我只能说 你下回提早一点来
[05:18] Lauren, I’m a mother of four. 劳伦 我有四个孩子
[05:20] Today I had to get up at five, 早上我5点就得起床
[05:22] make lunches, make breakfast, drop the twins at school 做便当 做早饭 送双胞胎去学校
[05:25] and get across town lugging a baby and a sick child. 拖着一个婴儿和一个生病的孩子横跨城镇
[05:28] Telling me to plan ahead is like telling me to sprout wings. 让我提早还不如让我长对翅膀出来
[05:32] And things like being told to plan ahead make me so crazy 东提早一点 西提早一点 我会疯的
[05:36] that yoga is the only thing to relax me. 只有瑜伽能让我放松下来
[05:38] Except I show up here and I can’t get in, 可现在我到这了却进不去
[05:42] and you tell me to plan ahead. 你还让我提前一些
[05:45] It’s a vicious cycle. See how that works? 这是恶性循环 你明白吗
[05:48] I get it, but if I broke the rules for you, 如果我为你破例
[05:50] I’d have to break ’em for the other moms, too. 我就得为其他妈妈破例
[05:53] The moms who followed the rules would get pissed. 那么守规矩的妈妈就会不爽
[05:56] I’d have to get pissy right back I’m afraid you know it 于是我还得花心思对付她们
[05:58] I don’t have time to read my magazine. 这样我就没时间看杂志了
[06:00] See how that works? 明白了吗
[06:04] I hope some day you have lots of children. 我希望你将来也会有很多孩子
[06:10] Hello? Hey, susan. I can’t talk. 苏珊 我现在没空聊天
[06:13] I’m in the middle of something here… 我这儿有些麻烦
[06:17] What? 什么
[06:28] – I had a wonderful time today. – Thank you. I did too. -我过得很愉快 -谢谢你 我也是
[06:38] – I’m sorry I can’t invite you in for coffee. – I get it. -抱歉不能请你进屋坐会 -我明白
[06:41] Rex still lives in the house. It would be awkward. 雷克斯还住在这里 这会很尴尬
[06:44] And I would rather cut off my hand than hurt his feelings. 是啊 我宁可断手也不想伤害他
[06:50] It’ll be a lot easier once he gets well enough to move out. 这样他能快点痊愈搬出去 我就解脱了
[06:55] So do you want to have lunch tomorrow? 那你明天想一起吃午餐吗
[07:01] I’d love to. 我很乐意
[07:04] Ok. Wow. 好
[07:06] Pick me up at one and we’ll do something fun. 记得一点来接我
[07:08] I’ll see you then. 到时候见
[07:09] Packages! 包裹给我
[07:12] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:22] Hi, Lynette. 你好 勒奈特
[07:27] What? 什么
[07:34] Hi, honey. Welcome home. 亲爱的 欢迎回家
[07:43] Thanks, guys. 谢谢
[07:45] Take it easy. 慢走
[07:53] Come on, honey. Let’s celebrate. 亲爱的 我们来庆祝吧
[07:55] Sorry it’s the cheap stuff. I had to economize. 抱歉这是便宜货 我得节俭嘛
[07:58] Now you’re back we can restock the wine cellar. 你回来我们就可以喝好酒了
[08:01] – Let’s toast. – It’s very good to be back. -干杯 -回家真好
[08:05] What’s that? 这是什么
[08:08] It transmits to this, my electronic monitoring device. 它连着这个 我的电子监控器
[08:14] – Didn’t the lawyer tell you? – Tell me what? -律师没告诉你吗 -告诉我什么
[08:16] I’m on house arrest. It’s a condition of my bail. 我被软禁在家里 这是保释条件
[08:19] – No, he neglected to tell me that. – Yeah. -没 他没有告诉我 -好吧
[08:23] If I move more than 100 feet from that telephone, 只要我离开信号接收器30米远
[08:26] an alarm sounds. 警报就会响
[08:27] If I keep going, it transmits a signal to the F.B.I. 我继续走 它就会通知联调局
[08:30] And I’m back in jail. 那我就要回去坐牢了
[08:31] But how are you gonna work? 那你怎么去上班
[08:33] I can’t. I can’t do anything. 我不能上班 我什么都做不了
[08:37] No, no, that’s unreasonable. 不不 这怎么行
[08:39] What do they expect us to do for money? 这么一来 我们怎么赚钱
[08:41] The lawyer’s working on unfreezing the accounts, 律师在解冻我的账户
[08:43] and in the meantime, 那么这段时间
[08:45] haven’t you been modeling? 不是有你在做模特吗
[08:47] Carlos, this is not like New York 卡洛斯 这里不比纽约
[08:50] where I made thousands of dollars 在那我当高级女装的模特
[08:52] a day modeling haute couture. 一天就能赚几千块
[08:54] I’m doing boat shows. 我现在只能做船展
[08:56] I spend eight hours a day doing this. 一天8小时保持这个动作
[08:59] Well, I’d buy two boats from you. 要是我 立马买你两艘船
[09:02] Come on. 好啦
[09:05] Where’s my toast? 不是要干杯吗
[09:11] Welcome home. 欢迎回家
[09:19] Hello? Hi, Bree. 你好 布里
[09:23] What? 什么
[09:26] If you find anything in your sister’s belongs 如果你找到任何
[09:28] that might shed light on her death, 与你妹妹的死有关的遗物
[09:31] letters or a date book, 信件或者日记
[09:34] please… call me immediately. 请立即打电话给我
[09:38] I believe she did keep a diary or something. 我相信日记之类的肯定有
[09:41] I’ll look around for it. 我会找找看
[09:46] Look at them all. Vultures. 看看这些贪得无厌的人
[09:49] Pretending to care, 表面假装关心
[09:50] when all they want are the sordid details. 其实不过想挖掘肮脏的内幕
[09:54] I don’t know. I think they just wanna show their support. 我不知道 我想他们只是来表达慰问
[09:57] Please. Human beings feed on misery. 拜托 人类以悲惨为食
[10:02] Well, we might as well give the people what they want. 那我就来成全他们吧
[10:09] Hello. I want to thank you all for coming out here 我很感激大家能来这里
[10:13] and expressing your genuine sorrow and disbelief. 表达最真切的悲痛和怀疑
[10:17] My sister martha would’ve been so touched. 我妹妹玛莎会很感动的
[10:19] I know many of you have questions. 我知道你们都满腹狐疑
[10:21] I’ve just spoken with the police who is still putting together 我刚和警方谈过 他们仍在搜集
[10:24] the details of what happened. 案件发生的线索
[10:26] What they do know is… Martha died a violent death. 他们目前只知道 玛莎死于暴力
[10:32] Yes, I know, it’s hard to hear. 我知道这挺吓人的
[10:36] Apparently there was a struggle. 显然玛莎奋力挣扎过
[10:39] They found scratching and bruising on her body, 她身上有好几处抓痕和瘀伤
[10:41] several broken bones 多处骨裂
[10:43] and traces of dirt in her lungs, 肺里还有吸入的尘土
[10:47] which leads us to believe that 这不免让我们确信
[10:49] she was still alive at the time of her burial 被埋入土时 她还活着
[10:51] and probably in great pain. 并且承受了巨大的痛苦
[10:55] But the good news is there are no signs that 好消息是 没有迹象表明
[10:59] she had been molested. 她曾受到性侵犯
[11:02] Now, I think it’s time that you return to your homes, 我想 大家可以散了吧
[11:07] to your loved ones. 回家和家人待在一起
[11:11] Oh, in lieu of a memorial service, 我就不办追悼会了
[11:14] I’ll be holding an estate sale day after tomorrow. 后天我会举办一个售房会
[11:17] Please, no personal checks. 记住 不要个人支票
[11:30] By the next morning, everyone on Wisteria Lane 第二天早晨 紫藤郡所有人
[11:33] was aware of Martha Huber’s demise, with no exceptions. 无一例外 都听说了玛莎·胡博的死
[11:39] Ok, boys. You see this gum? 儿子们 看这些泡泡糖
[11:42] If you promise to be quiet 要是你们保证
[11:43] while I am downstairs playing cards, it’s all yours. 在我打牌时保持安静 就归你们了
[11:46] – Deal? – Yeah! -成交 -没问题
[11:48] That’s what I like to hear. 你们真乖
[11:51] What are the odds? First Mary Alice 也太巧了吧 先是玛丽·艾莉丝
[11:53] and then Mrs. Huber? It’s shocking. 接着是胡博太太 真恐怖
[11:56] This is different. Someone was murdered on our street. 这回不一样 这是起凶杀案
[12:00] I remember talking to her right before she disappeared. 记得她失踪前还跟我说过话
[12:02] You did? What’d you talk about? 是吗 你们聊什么了
[12:03] Oh, actually, she yelled at me 实际上是她吼我
[12:05] for not bringing my garbage cans in. 没把垃圾桶放回去
[12:07] I’m gonna miss her. 我会想念她的
[12:12] Edie. 伊迪
[12:14] – Hi. Come on in. – Oh. You’re all here. -进来吧 -你们都在呢
[12:18] Yeah. Tuesday is poker day. 周二是咱们的扑克日
[12:21] Really? You know, I love poker. 真的 我也喜欢打牌
[12:30] Ok, then. 好吧
[12:32] Well, here’s the deal. 是这样的
[12:35] Since the ice queen isn’t doing 那个冰山女王不打算
[12:36] anything to memorialize her sister, 以任何形式纪念她妹妹
[12:39] I have decided to carry Martha’s ashes 我决定自己把玛莎的骨灰
[12:41] up to Torch Lake and scatter them myself. 撒到火炬湖里去
[12:45] – It’s where her husband proposed. – That’s so sweet. -那是她丈夫向她求婚的地方 -真贴心
[12:51] I know. So I thought that 是啊 所以我想
[12:54] some of the neighbors could caravan up there 跟哪个邻居一起开车过去
[12:56] and we’d have a little ceremony. 顺便来个小小的纪念仪式
[13:00] I’ve printed out maps if anyone needs one, 我印了地图 谁有兴趣就看看
[13:01] and the dress is semi-formal. 半正式着装
[13:04] You know, Edie, I’d love to go, 伊迪 我很想去
[13:06] but I just got back into modeling, you know, just for fun. 可我又开始做模特了 纯属找乐子
[13:10] And I have a gig tomorrow. I can’t leave ’em hanging. 明天有个活动 我不能放他们鸽子
[13:13] I wish I would have known earlier. 要是你早点说就好了
[13:14] I would have arranged a sitter. 我也好请个保姆
[13:16] Darn, I have to take Rex to his angiogram. 真不巧 我得陪雷克斯去做血管造影
[13:25] Well, Mayer, what’s your excuse? 梅尔 来说说你的借口
[13:30] I’m just, you know, busy. Stuff. 我就是 有点忙 事务缠身
[13:34] Well, your friends are much better liars. 你的朋友们撒谎可比你在行多了
[13:45] Ok. Mommy’s friends are gone now and you can… 妈咪的朋友走了 你们可以
[13:56] Well, yeah, I know it hurts. 我知道很疼
[13:58] but that’s what you get when you let your brothers 不过是你自己让哥哥把泡泡糖
[14:01] put bubble gum in your hair — pain and misery. 黏在自己头上的 所以你活该受罪
[14:05] Are you mad at me? 你在生我的气吗
[14:06] Yes! Yes, I am mad at you. 是 我当然生气
[14:10] And I’m also cranky, 而且我快抓狂了
[14:12] you know how you get when you haven’t taken a nap. 就像你没午睡就会发脾气
[14:14] Mommies are the same way. We need our downtime. 妈咪也一样 我们需要休息
[14:17] If we don’t get it… Sorry. 如果没能好好休息 抱歉
[14:20] …We end up saying and doing 我们会做出一些
[14:22] things which we don’t normally do. 非同寻常的举动
[14:24] And that’s frustrating for me to 这让我很郁闷
[14:26] ’cause I do want to be the best mommy I can be. 因为我想尽可能地做个好妈妈
[14:29] I think you’re the best mommy in the world. 我觉得你是世界上最好的妈妈
[14:33] Well, that’s sweet of you, but it’s not exactly true. 你真乖 不过这不是真的
[14:43] I was so afraid when I suggested a picnic 真担心我提议出来野餐时
[14:45] that you’d make fun of me, 你会笑话我
[14:47] but I just think it’s such a lovely, 可我真的挺喜欢野餐的
[14:49] old-fashioned way to spend an afternoon. 这样打发时间愉快又老派
[14:52] Well, as it happens, I’m an old-fashioned kind of guy. 正巧我是一个老派的人
[14:55] And we got so lucky with the weather. 天气又好 我们真幸运
[14:58] It’s just absolutely… 肯定是
[15:03] Your lunch hour’s almost up. 你的午休时间快结束了
[15:04] We should get you back to the pharmacy. 我们该回药店去了
[15:07] Wait. I’ve had such a good time these last few days. 等等 我这几天过得很开心
[15:10] I just wanna show my appreciation. 所以我想谢谢你
[15:12] Another gift? 又送我礼物吗
[15:13] I hope it’s not another orchid. They’re so expensive. 不会又是兰花吧 太贵了
[15:16] Relax. This didn’t cost me a dime. 放心吧 这次我一分钱也没花
[15:18] Ok. 好吧
[15:27] George, you shouldn’t have. 乔治 你不必这般的
[15:33] This is a nine-millimeter Luger P08. 这可是9毫米口径08制鲁格啊[德国半自动手枪]
[15:39] When you said you were in the N.R.A., 你告诉我你在全国步枪协会的时候
[15:41] I knew I wanted to give it to you. 我就想把这个给你
[15:42] I can’t accept this. This is an antique. It’s too valuable. 我不能接受 这是古董 太贵重了
[15:45] It’s ok. My grandpa left it to me. 没关系 这是我祖父留给我的
[15:48] It was surrendered to him by a soldier during World War II. 是二战时他从一个士兵那缴获的
[15:52] Since I don’t know how to shoot… 反正我也不懂射击
[15:54] It’s so lovely. I mean, look at that handle. 它太美了 看这手柄
[15:56] Is that Mother-of-pearl? 是珍珠母做的吗
[15:58] I think so. Only the officers’ models had that. 应该没错 被表彰的士兵才有的
[16:00] – Do you really like it? – Absolutely. -你喜欢吗 -当然了
[16:04] George, this is just so much better than an orchid. 乔治 这礼物胜过兰花太多了
[16:20] Hi. I’m Susan Mayer. 我是苏珊·梅尔
[16:22] I saw you from across the street. 我在街对面看见你
[16:23] I thought you might need a hand. 需不需要帮忙
[16:24] No, thanks. 不用 谢谢
[16:27] I’m sorry for what happened. 真抱歉发生了这种事
[16:30] It must be really hard not knowing who did it or why. 不知道凶手也不知道动机 肯定不好受
[16:35] – You must feel helpless. – A bit. -你一定很无助吧 -有点
[16:38] I’m hoping her journals will provide some insight. 但愿她的日记能提供点线索
[16:42] – Journals? – Yes. Martha kept them for years. -日记 -是啊 玛莎一直写日记
[16:47] Oh. So she must have written a lot of things in them? 那她应该记了不少东西吧
[16:51] Every mundane detail of her life. 她会记下生活中每一个细节
[16:55] And everyone else’s, for that matter. 当然还包括其他人的
[16:59] The police want to see them, 警察想看这些日记
[17:01] but I’m stalling them 不过我在拖延时间
[17:03] till I have a chance to read through them myself. 打算等我抽空看完了再给他们
[17:07] Wouldn’t want any embarrassing family secrets getting out. 我可不能让什么家丑外扬啊
[17:11] That’s smart. That’s good. That’s good to hear. 考虑真周到 很好
[17:21] – I am so screwed. – Mom, calm down. -我完蛋了 -妈妈 冷静点
[17:24] Everything about the fire and measuring cup 火灾也好 量杯也好
[17:27] is gonna be in that journal. 所有事都会记在日记里
[17:29] Everyone’ll think I’m an arsonist. 到时候大家都会以为我是个纵火犯
[17:31] It may not be as bad as it looks. 可能没那么糟
[17:33] You think there’s a chance she didn’t write about it? 有没可能胡博太太没把这个记下来呢
[17:36] Please. It’s great dirt. 拜托 这可是一等一的八卦
[17:38] I even put it in my journal. 连我都往日记里写了
[17:40] You’re going to have to get to Mrs. Britt and come clean, 你得去跟布利特太太摊牌
[17:42] convince her it was an accident. 告诉她那只是个意外
[17:44] If she doesn’t press charges, the police’ll probably just let it go. 她不起诉 也许警察就不会管
[17:47] Are you high? Edie hates me. 你没嗑药吧 伊迪讨厌我
[17:50] That’s why you’re going to grovel at her feet 所以呢 你得先拜倒在她脚下
[17:52] and beg forgiveness. 祈求她的原谅
[17:54] That’s right. You’re gonna have to suck up to Edie Britt. 没错 你要讨伊迪·布利特的欢心
[18:26] Hey, Mike. As you can probably see by now, 麦克 你应该已经发现
[18:28] I took back my money 我把我的钱都拿走了
[18:29] and what little information 还有你从邻居那
[18:31] you managed to dig up on your neighbors. 挖到的一点点信息
[18:34] Your replacement’s gonna need it. 替代你的人会需要的
[18:36] Pack up and move on with your life. 收拾收拾继续你自己的生活吧
[18:38] Sorry for the mess. 抱歉搞得乱七八糟
[18:48] We’re here! Ten minutes early. 我们来了 早到了十分钟
[18:51] Sign me up. 帮我登记吧
[18:52] You just missed the rush. Sorry. 你刚错过高峰期 抱歉
[18:54] No. No, I planned ahead. We’re ten minutes early. 我明明提前了 还早到了十分钟
[19:00] – Oh, my god. – What? -天哪 -什么
[19:02] When you said you had a sick child, I had no idea. 你说你有个孩子病了 我没想到是这样
[19:05] How long’s it been? 有多长时间了
[19:11] Just kinda snuck up on us. 不久之前
[19:13] And he’s so young, too. God, it just breaks my heart. 他还这么小 上帝 真让人难过
[19:20] – No, see, here’s the thing… – You go ahead into class. -其实也不完全是 -你去上课吧
[19:24] I’ll find room for your kids. 我来帮你的孩子找地方
[19:28] Ok. 好吧
[19:30] Hey, Edie. 伊迪
[19:33] Susan. 苏珊
[19:37] I gotta say, I envy you. 我其实挺嫉妒你的
[19:42] In the name of god, why? 别胡说八道了 怎么可能
[19:45] Well, you get to build your dream house, for free. 你可以造自己想要的房子 还不要钱
[19:49] In a weird way your house burning down 从某种角度来说你的房子遭火灾
[19:51] was really a good thing. 倒是件好事
[19:53] There is nothing good about it. 一点也不好
[19:56] I can’t replace the memories, the photographs, the… 那些记忆 照片 都找不回来了
[20:00] Is there something you want? 你有什么企图
[20:04] Ok, here’s the deal, Edie. 是这样的 伊迪
[20:07] I… 我
[20:09] – I… – I, I… What?! -我 -我我我 我什么
[20:12] Spit it out already. I’m busy. 赶紧说 我忙着呢
[20:16] I just wanted to see how you were holding up. 我就是来看看你好不好
[20:19] You know, with Mrs. Huber and everything. 发生这些事 还有胡博太太遇害
[20:22] My best friend was murdered and stuffed into a garbage bag, 我最好的朋友被杀了塞进垃圾袋
[20:26] and nobody cares enough to… 都没有人愿意
[20:30] …go with me to spread her ashes. 跟我一块去撒她的骨灰
[20:35] I’ll go with you, Edie. 我跟你一块去 伊迪
[20:48] Thank god. I’m starving. 谢天谢地 我快饿死了
[20:51] Well, dig in. I am way too tired to eat. 吃吧 我累得都不想吃了
[20:54] Hey. I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[21:08] So did you get to go by the hospital, visit mama? 你有没有顺路去医院看妈妈
[21:12] I worked ten hours today. 我今天工作了十个小时
[21:15] I’ll go tomorrow. She doesn’t know when I’m there. 我明天去吧 虽然去了她也不知道
[21:18] She’s gonna wake up soon. I know it. 她很快会醒的
[21:22] And you know what’d make her happy? 你知道怎样能让她开心吗
[21:24] If you say a grandchild, so help me out. 你要是想说孙子 饶了我吧
[21:27] Gabrielle, please. 加布丽尔 求你了
[21:28] No. You promised. No babies. 不行 你答应过的 不要孩子
[21:30] – Things change. – Yeah, I know. -世事总会变化的 -是 我知道
[21:32] The feds towed away my Maserati, 联调局拖走了我的玛莎拉蒂
[21:35] my husband is a felon, 我丈夫是个罪犯
[21:36] and I spend my days getting groped 我还得在展销会上
[21:38] by fat tractor salesmen at trade shows. 被卖拖拉机的胖子吃豆腐
[21:41] I am well aware things change! 世事无常 我再了解不过了
[21:44] A baby is solid, a constant. 孩子可是有形的 永恒的
[21:46] Who’s gonna change diapers 那你在联邦监狱务劳的时候
[21:49] when you’re pumping iron in a federal prison? Huh? 谁来给孩子换尿布
[21:52] I like my lifestyle and I don’t want you to kill it. 我喜欢我的生活 不能让你毁了它
[21:55] Well, look around. Gabriell. It’s already dead. 看看周围吧 加布丽尔 它已经毁了
[21:58] Now there’s nothing you can control. 现在你已经没什么可掌控的了
[22:00] Maybe. But having a baby? 或许吧 可生孩子这事
[22:03] That I can control. You, I can control. 我能掌控 还有你 我也能掌控
[22:06] You can’t talk to me like that. I’m still the man of this house. 不准这么和我说话 我还是一家之主
[22:09] Oh, really? The man of the house? 真的吗 一家之主
[22:14] Don’t walk away from me. 不准走
[22:16] Hey, hey. My food. Gabrielle, come back here right now! 我的晚饭 加布丽尔 立刻回来
[22:23] I wouldn’t go too much farther, 我不用走太远
[22:25] you’re gonna end up back in prison. 就能送你回监狱
[22:28] Damm it, Gabrielle. Get inside now. 混蛋 加布丽尔 马上给我回来
[22:36] Hey, I waited all day for that! 我都等了一整天了
[22:39] It’s perfect. Oh! 看着就好吃
[22:45] Crispy and burnt on the outside, 外面香脆微焦
[22:47] but nice and steamy on the inside. 里面鲜嫩多汁
[22:59] You’re the man of the house? You can’t even leave it. 一家之主 你走都走不出来
[23:17] I love this. It’s like a little adventure. 我喜欢这感觉 就像小小冒险
[23:19] I’ve never fired a gun before. 我从没开过枪
[23:21] The memory of this night will stay with you for ever. 今晚将让你永生难忘
[23:24] – Really? – Oh, yeah. -真的吗 -当然啦
[23:26] You always remember your first time. 第一次总是令人难忘
[23:29] God, I hope I brought enough bullets. 希望我子弹买得够多
[23:32] You know, Bree, I can’t tell you 布里 我无法形容
[23:36] what these last few days have meant to me. 这些天对我意味着什么
[23:38] Finally getting out of the house and trying new things. 终于能走出家门 尝试新事物
[23:41] Well, we sure have had some fun. 我们确实过得很开心
[23:43] No, no. It’s more than that. 不仅如此
[23:45] I’m sort of forget what it’s like to be lonely. 我几乎忘却了孤独
[23:47] Oh, George, that’s so sweet. 乔治 你真贴心
[23:51] Now, come on. Let’s go shoot something. 来吧 让我们开始射击吧
[23:54] Now. Before I fire a handgun, 我开枪之前
[23:57] I like to go over the basics to make sure I’m ready. 我会过一遍基本动作以确保准备就绪
[23:59] Ok? So, number one. Strong stance. 明白了吗 第一点 站稳
[24:04] Two. High hand grasp. 二 抓高
[24:06] Three. Hard grip. 三 握牢
[24:09] Four. Front sight. 四 直视
[24:11] Five. Release the safety, 五 松保险
[24:14] and then squeeze the trigger slowly. 然后慢慢扣动扳机
[24:17] – What’s a high hand grasp? – Here, take the gun. -抓高是什么意思 -给 拿着枪
[24:22] When you’re firing a semiautomatic, 用半自动手枪的时候
[24:24] you want the web of your hand 你的虎口
[24:26] up against the edge of the backstrap. 要对准枪的脊框
[24:29] – What perfume are you wearing? – I’m not wearing perfume. -你喷的是什么香水 -我没喷香水
[24:33] Are you sure? Because you smell amazing. 你确定吗 因为你身上很香
[24:35] Oh! I was making Macaroons before I left the house. 我出门前在做蛋白杏仁饼
[24:39] Ok. Now, I want you to hold the gun 现在 我要你握着这把枪
[24:41] like you’re holding a beautiful white dove, 就像握着一只美丽的和平鸽那样
[24:44] firmly enough that it can’t fly away, 要用点力不能让它飞了
[24:46] but not so firmly that you can kill it. 但又不能太用力 以免伤到它
[24:48] – Got it? – I think so. -明白了吗 -我想是的
[24:50] Ok, now all you have to do is take a deep breath 好的 现在你只要深呼吸
[24:54] and squeeze the trigger… 然后扣下扳机
[24:57] George! 乔治
[24:59] My god! Oh, George! Are you ok? Oh, George! 天哪 乔治 你还好吧
[25:02] Sorry! 真对不起
[25:17] George. 乔治
[25:20] I’m so sorry you lost your toe. 真抱歉让你少了一个脚趾
[25:23] The doctor said it’s the middle one, 医生说是中间那个
[25:25] so your balance shouldn’t be affected. 所以不会影响身体平衡
[25:27] I mean, this really won’t change your life one little bit. 这丝毫不会影响你的生活
[25:33] Please say something. 求你说点什么吧
[25:36] I’ve always dreamed that before I died 我一直期望在我死之前
[25:41] I would get to kiss a truly beautiful woman. 能有幸亲吻一位真正美丽的女人
[25:45] I finally get the chance 而当我终于得此良机
[25:48] and I end up blowing off a toe. 结果却赔掉了个脚趾头
[25:51] I’m not surprised. This type of thing always happens to me. 完全意料之中 我总是碰上这种事
[25:57] And I… I know I will get over it. 我知道我能熬过去
[26:01] But the thing that I don’t think I’ll ever get over 可我熬不过去的是
[26:04] is that when I did kiss you, you pulled away from me. 为什么我亲你的时候 你推开了我
[26:13] Why did you do that, Bree? 你为什么那么做 布里
[26:16] I was just caught off-guard. 我只是有点措手不及
[26:18] But we’re dating. 可我们在约会啊
[26:20] Why would it be so surprising I would try to kiss you? 我想亲你一下有那么意外吗
[26:22] I’m still married to Rex. 我还没和雷克斯离婚
[26:24] We’re not even legally separated yet. 法律上我们还没真正分开
[26:27] He cheated on you. 他欺骗了你
[26:29] You said you were gonna hate him for ever. 你说你要恨他一辈子的
[26:32] You shouldn’t listen to a woman who’s just had her heart broken. 永远不要轻信一个心刚碎的女人
[26:37] We tend to lie. 我们会撒谎
[26:46] I think we’re a little late. Hi. Sorry. 我们要迟到了 不好意思
[26:53] Lynette knew serious illness 勒奈特知道人们绝不会对
[26:55] was not a matter to be treated lightly. 重病不以为意
[26:58] – What are you doing? – Picking up my sick little baby boy. -干吗 -抱起我生病的宝贝儿子
[27:01] All right, here. There. Ok. 好啦 搞定
[27:04] But making her yoga class was a matter of life and death. 而赶上瑜伽课 可攸关她的生死
[27:08] Sorry, sorry. Excuse me, excuse me. 不好意思 借过借过
[27:11] Hey, Lauren. Hi. We had a really rough morning. 劳伦 我们今早实在忙晕了
[27:14] Don’t give it another thought. 没事的 别在意
[27:21] I bet you were a cheerleader in high school, weren’t you? 你高中肯定是啦啦队长吧
[27:24] My junior year. How’d you know? 最后一年当过 你怎么知道
[27:26] Girls like you were always cheerleaders. 你这样的女孩肯定是啦啦队的
[27:29] Clear skin, honor roll, popular. 皮肤好 优等生 受欢迎
[27:32] In high school I was the girl that hung out with the freaks 高中里 我就是那种和小混混一起
[27:35] on the loading dock and smoked. 在码头抽烟的女孩
[27:38] – Everyone hated us. – Well, you know high school. -没人待见我们 -这就是高中啦
[27:41] Thank god we leave that behind. 谢天谢地这些都过去了
[27:44] See, I don’t think we do. 我不这么认为
[27:46] I’m still the outsider 我仍旧是那种
[27:47] that doesn’t get invited to the cool parties, 潮流派对瞧不上的局外人
[27:50] and you’re still the perky cheerleader 而你还是神采奕奕的啦啦队长
[27:53] who thinks that she can pull the wool over everyone’s eyes. 总觉得自己能蒙蔽大家的眼睛
[27:56] What? 什么
[27:57] You came on this trip, paid for the gas, 你跟我一起郊游 付汽油钱
[28:00] and, look at you. You’re changing this flat 居然还换了轮胎
[28:01] when you know I have auto club. 明知道我是汽车俱乐部的
[28:03] You want something from me. 你想从我这得到点什么
[28:06] I just know Mrs. Huber’s death’s been hard on you. 我知道胡博太太的死对你打击很大
[28:09] So I want to help. 所以想帮帮你
[28:10] – That’s a lie. – Why would you think I was lying? -你撒谎 -你凭什么说我撒谎
[28:15] Because we’re still in high school. The old rules apply. 因为就跟高中一样 游戏规则仍适用
[28:19] The cool kids only talk to the freaks when they need something. 好孩子对混混向来无事不登三宝殿
[28:22] You’re not getting back in my car 你要是不告诉我你的意图
[28:24] until you tell me what it is that you want. 就别想上车
[28:31] Ok. 好吧
[28:33] Look, I… 我
[28:37] I just haven’t always treated you well and I wanna make amends. 我一直对你不太好 想补偿你
[28:43] Hmm. I still think you’re full of crap, 我还是觉得你谎话连篇
[28:46] but we don’t have time to debate this. 可现在没空和你争这个
[28:54] You know. For what’s worse. 其实 最糟的是
[28:55] I would have talked to you in high school. 高中时我本该和你说话的
[28:57] Of all the lies you’ve told, 你说的所有谎话里
[29:00] that’s the worst. 这个是最糟的
[29:22] Single Malt? 来点纯麦威士忌
[29:26] – Have a seat. Take a load off. – I want it all back. -坐 放松点 -把东西还给我
[29:30] My maps, pictures, my gun. 我的地图 照片和枪
[29:32] – And the money. – Oh, my money. -还有钱 -钱是我的
[29:35] You’ll never get somebody 你找不到其他人
[29:36] who cares about finding Deidre’s like I do. 比我更想查清黛德丽的遭遇
[29:39] Why? Because you loved her so much? 为什么 因为你很爱她吗
[29:42] You abandoned her, remember? 是你不要她的 记得吗
[29:44] You saved yourself, found yourself a nice, 你救了自己 找了个优秀
[29:47] safe wife and you left my daughter to rot. 安定的妻子 然后弃我女儿于不顾
[29:49] So forgive me if I question your level of commitment. 所以原谅我质疑你的付出
[29:55] I need to do this. Why are you fighting me? 我必须查清楚 你干吗跟我对着干
[29:59] Because you haven’t been moving fast enough, 因为你进展太慢
[30:01] and I’m running out of time. 而且我时日不多了
[30:02] – What do you mean? – It seems I have a tumor. -什么意思 -我生了个肿瘤
[30:08] Apparently it’s pressing on my brain. 而且那东西在压迫我的大脑
[30:14] I’m gonna die, 我快死了
[30:16] and I’d like to know what happened to my daughter before I do. 死前我想知道我女儿到底遭遇了什么
[30:27] That was the best class ever. 真是有史以来最棒的一堂课
[30:30] I just feel terrific. Thank you. 我感觉好极了 谢谢你
[30:32] Lynette, this is my friend Callie. 勒奈特 这是我朋友卡莉
[30:35] – She wanted to meet Parker. – Oh, really? Why? -她想见见帕克 -是吗 为什么
[30:39] I’m a survivor. Breast cancer. About six years ago. 我是癌症幸存者 六年前得了乳腺癌
[30:44] Can I hug your son? 我可以抱抱你儿子吗
[30:48] Sure. 好的
[30:53] I know exactly what you’re going through. 我完全理解你现在的处境
[30:56] But you’re gonna be brave, ok? 但你要勇敢 好吗
[30:59] And you are gonna survive this 你一定会挺过来的
[31:01] because you are a tough little soldier. 因为你是个坚强的小战士
[31:10] Mommy, am I dying? 妈咪 我是不是快死了
[31:24] No. You’re not dying. 不 你不会死的
[31:27] People just think that because I shaved your head. 大家会那样想是因为我剃了你的头发
[31:29] You shaved his head? 你给他剃光头
[31:31] My brothers put gum in my hair. 我哥哥把泡泡糖黏在我头发上
[31:37] Sorry. Excuse me. 抱歉 失陪了
[31:40] And just like that, 就这样
[31:42] Lynette realized the road to enlightenment 勒奈特意识到通往松弛身心
[31:45] and spiritual well-being was now closed to her. 的极乐之门关上了
[31:53] Oh, George! 乔治 怎么是你
[31:57] Well, what a surprise. 真令人意外
[31:59] See, I’ve been doing a lot of thinking 自从上次在医院谈过之后
[32:02] since we talked at the hospital, and… 我想了很多 然后…
[32:06] And? 然后什么
[32:07] Bree, I don’t care what we call it. 布里 我不介意我们怎么看待它
[32:09] We can call it dating. We can call it hanging out. 约会也好 一起出去玩也好
[32:12] Whatever it is. I just want to be with you. 什么都可以 我只想和你在一起
[32:16] See, I really need our friendship back. 我真的希望我们还能做朋友
[32:20] – I don’t think that would be wise. – Why not? -我认为这样做不明智 -为什么呢
[32:24] Wouldn’t you keep hoping that in time 你难道不会抱有一种期待
[32:27] I would feel the same way about you? 我迟早会喜欢上你吗
[32:32] Maybe. 或许吧
[32:34] Oh, George. 乔治啊
[32:36] I wish you wouldn’t say “oh, George” like that, 希望你别用那种口气叫我
[32:39] like I’m pathetic for even thinking you could love me some day. 像是我在可怜巴巴地奢望你会爱上我
[32:42] I don’t think you’re pathetic. 我并不觉得你可怜
[32:43] It’s just that… I can’t. 只是 我真的没法爱上你
[32:51] Aw, jeez. Aw, jeez. 天哪 天哪
[32:54] Oh, George, please don’t go. 乔治 求你 别走
[32:56] Why can’t we talk this over? 我们就不能平心静气地聊聊吗
[32:58] Don’t! 别碰我
[33:00] – Oh, my god! Oh, George, here… – Get away from me! -天哪 乔治 来 -走开
[33:04] – Lean on me. – I don’t need you! -靠着我 -我不需要你
[33:07] I don’t need anybody! 我不需要任何人
[33:15] You know, honey, 亲爱的
[33:17] tonight’s the last night of the boat show. 今晚是船展的最后一天了
[33:18] We can spend some time together 下礼拜大扫除之前
[33:20] before the home and garden thing next week. 我们可以过过二人世界
[33:24] Carlos? 卡洛斯
[33:25] I’m going to jail, 我要去坐牢了
[33:27] and you’re not gonna be here when I get back. 你不用在这等我回来
[33:30] – What? – It’s true, and I won’t blame you. -什么 -是真的 我不会怪你的
[33:33] Don’t talk like that. Everything’s gonna be fine. 别说傻话了 一切都会好起来的
[33:36] We’re gonna sort this mess out 我们会克服困难的
[33:38] and you’re gonna be back on top. 你也会东山再起的
[33:40] Gaby, they could find me guilty on every charge. 加布 他们随便找一项就可以定我罪
[33:43] I could go to prison for five years. 我要坐五年牢呢
[33:45] We’d have to sell the house. You’d have to keep working. 我们得卖掉房子 你也得继续工作
[33:48] If that happens, can you promise you won’t ever leave? 如果真是这样 你能保证不离不弃吗
[33:56] I promise. 我保证
[33:58] I gotta go. 我得走了
[34:08] This is far enough. 这里够远了
[34:23] Do you need help with the container? 需要帮忙打开吗
[34:26] No, I got it open. I’m good. 不用 已经打开了 我没事
[34:35] So what are you waiting for? 你在等什么
[34:38] I just need a moment, ok? 我就想安静一会儿 不行吗
[34:40] Of course. Take your time. 当然可以 不急
[34:53] Are you ok? 你还好吧
[34:56] No, I’m just so grateful. 没事 我只是很感激
[35:00] I know. I know. Mrs. Huber was a good friend to you. 我明白 胡博太太是你的好朋友
[35:04] I’m not talking about Martha. 我不是说玛莎
[35:09] – I’m grateful to you. – Me? -我感激的是你 -我
[35:12] Yeah, I’ve been such a bitch to you over the years, 是啊 这么多年我待你这么烂
[35:17] and here you are rowing me out to dump her ashes. 你却还愿意帮我划船撒骨灰
[35:24] Well, it’s really no big deal. 这没什么大不了
[35:27] Yes, it is. 才不是呢
[35:29] You stepped up when nobody else would, 没人帮我的时候你能挺身而出
[35:32] and here I am thinking you have an ulterior motive. 我却还怀疑你动机不纯
[35:39] Susan, you’re such a good person. 苏珊 你真是个好人
[35:43] And I’m such a bitch. 我就是个混蛋
[35:47] Edie, you’re not that bad, and, 伊迪 你没那么坏 更何况
[35:49] believe me, I’m not that good. 相信我 我也没那么好
[35:51] – Yes, you are. – Please don’t do this. -不 你很好 -拜托别这么说
[35:55] And Martha may be gone, 玛莎是走了
[35:58] but the good lord above has shown me that I’m not alone. 但仁慈的主告诉我 我并不孤单
[36:02] I am so grateful that I still have a true friend. 我很感激我还有一个真正的朋友
[36:10] Thank you, Susan. 谢谢你 苏珊
[36:12] Edie, I burned your house down. 伊迪 是我烧了你的房子
[36:15] Huh? 什么
[36:16] I was scared you were sleeping with Mike 那天我担心你在和麦克上床
[36:19] and so I let myself in. I sneek around. 所以偷偷溜进你家一探究竟
[36:21] I accidentally knocked a candle over 却不小心打翻了烛台
[36:23] and the whole… just… 然后就…
[36:25] I’m so sorry. Can you ever forgive me? 真的很抱歉 你能原谅我吗
[36:43] Row me back… Now. 给我划回去 立刻
[36:53] I’m sorry about before, shoving you. I didn’t mean… 很抱歉刚才推了你 我没想…
[36:56] I’m not gonna break. 我这把老骨头没那么容易断
[37:00] I’m sorry, too. 我也很抱歉
[37:02] Questioning your commitment, your guts. 怀疑你的承诺 你的胆量
[37:05] – I know better than that. – Yeah, you should. -我向来很明白 -你是应该明白
[37:12] I keep this with me all the time to remind me why I’m there. 我一直靠这个警醒自己为什么在那里
[37:18] If it turns out someone hurt her, I want them dead. 如果真是有人加害于她 我要他们偿命
[37:21] We need to be sure before we do anything. 行动前我们务必要再三确认
[37:24] When you’re sure, 当你确认清楚后
[37:26] I know I can trust you to take care of it. 我相信你会处理好一切的
[37:29] After all, you already killed for her once. 毕竟你已经为她杀过一次人了
[38:06] Yeah, is this the pharmacy? 是药店吗
[38:09] My wife asked me to call. She lost her prescription. 我妻子让我打电话过来 她弄丢了处方
[38:12] Gabrielle Solis. Yeah, the birth-control pills. 加布丽尔·索利斯 是的 是避孕药
[38:18] Great, great. She’ll be very relieved. 好的 她会很安心的
[38:20] Can she get enough for a couple months? 能一次性买几个月的量吗
[38:25] That’s right. Better safe than sorry. 没错 防患于未然嘛
[38:27] Thanks a lot. Oh, do you guys deliver? 多谢 你们送货上门吗
[38:42] Edie, please talk to me. 伊迪 说点什么吧
[38:48] I’ve been thinking about this for the last 90 miles and… 一路回来我都在思考
[38:52] You don’t have to forgive me. 你不必原谅我
[38:54] You can go to the police, kick me, 你可以去警察局告发我
[38:57] you can burn my house down. 可以烧掉我的房子
[38:59] You just have to know that I am so racked with guilt, 可你要知道我一直在内疚中煎熬着
[39:03] I don’t think it’s possible for me to 我觉得没什么
[39:05] suffer any more than I am already. 能让我比现在更难过了
[39:09] Boy, I’d like to put that theory to the test. 是吗 我真想验证下你这句话
[39:17] Well, whatever you want to do, Edie. 好吧 伊迪 你想做什么都可以
[39:23] Just know that I’m sorry. 你只要明白 我真的很抱歉
[39:32] I’m not going to the police. 我不会去告发你的
[39:36] – You’re not? – No. -真的吗 -没错
[39:38] The insurance company will investigate 保险公司会重新调查
[39:40] and it’ll delay my check. 那样只会延期支票
[39:42] – Thank you. – But… -太谢谢你了 -但是
[39:48] …There is something I want you to do for me. 还有件事要你帮我做
[39:51] Of course. Anything. You name it. What? 当然了 你说吧 什么事都行
[39:54] I want to be invited to your poker game. 我想参加你们的扑克聚会
[39:57] – Our poker games? – I’m not saying I’ll go. -扑克聚会 -并不是说我一定会去
[40:00] And I’m not saying you and your little friends 我也不要求你和你的朋友们
[40:02] have to be nice to me, 要对我多友好
[40:04] but every once in a while, yeah, 但是 时不时被邀请一次
[40:06] it would be nice to be asked. 我还是很乐意去的
[40:10] We meet on Tuesdays. And it’s pot-luck lunch. 我们每周二聚会 百乐餐式
[40:14] Everybody brings something. 每个人都要带点吃的
[40:16] – I’m not bringing anything. – You don’t have to. -我什么都不会带的 -你不用带
[40:20] Well, this is good. 这样就好
[40:23] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:27] I guess I should go take a shower 我觉得我应该去冲个澡
[40:30] and wash Mrs. Huber off me. 把胡博太太洗掉
[40:34] Hold it. 等等
[40:35] I can’t stand the thought of Martha’s ashes 一想到玛莎的骨灰
[40:38] going down some sewer drain. 会从下水管道被冲走我就难过
[40:42] Well, Edie, I have to clean up. 伊迪 我总得把自己洗干净
[40:46] Well, this is such a beautiful lawn. 这草坪可真漂亮
[40:50] We could put her to rest right here. 我们可以让她在这里安息
[40:52] – On my front lawn? – Why not? -在我前院的草坪 -对啊
[40:56] She can spend eternity looking at her house 她可以永远守着她的房子
[40:59] and keep an eye on the neighborhood. 顺便看着自己的邻居
[41:01] She’d like that. 她会喜欢这样的
[41:04] Stand over here. I’ll hose you off. 过来 我帮你冲掉
[41:08] I don’t think so. 这样不好吧
[41:11] You owe me. 是你欠我的
[41:21] Martha, I’m gonna miss you. 玛莎 我会想你的
[41:42] Death is inevitable. 死亡避无可避
[41:45] It’s a promise made to each of us at birth. 打从一出生 人们就开始迈向死亡
[41:48] But before that promise is kept, 但在这之前
[41:51] we all hope something will happen to us. 我们总希望会发生点什么
[41:56] Whether it’s the thrill of romance… 不论是浪漫的激情
[42:02] …the joy of raising a family… 还是天伦之乐
[42:04] – I’m gonna get you. – I’m gonna get you. -我会抓到你的 -我会抓到你的
[42:07] …or the anguish of great loss… 还是哀痛巨大的损失
[42:12] …We all hope to experience something 我们都希望能经历一些事情
[42:15] that makes our lives meaningful. 来让我们的生活有意义
[42:22] But the sad fact is not all lives have meaning. 可悲的是 并非所有生命都有意义
[42:28] Some people spend their time on this planet 有些人一辈子
[42:31] just sitting on the sidelines… 只作壁上观
[42:36] …waiting for something to happen to them… 坐等着自己生命结束前
[42:40] …before it’s too late. 会有惊喜出现
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme