Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] I am just trying to move on with my life. 我只是想好好继续自己的生活
[00:05] Are you having anAre you having with my husband? 你在跟我的丈夫暗渡陈仓吗
[00:07] Suspicion ended in tragedy. 猜疑以悲剧告终
[00:09] I’m here to see Rex Van de Kamp. 我来探望雷克斯·范德坎普
[00:11] Apparently, he had a heart attack. 他心脏病发作了
[00:12] Trust… 信任
[00:13] It kills me that I’m putting you through this. 让你独自承受这一切 我很心疼
[00:14] …was put on trial. 经历着严峻的考验
[00:15] Bring me the passport 让我看到护照
[00:16] and Mr. Solis can visit his mother. 索利斯先生就可以去探望他母亲了
[00:18] An ex-husband… 离异的女人
[00:20] You walked out on your family. 你抛弃了你的家庭
[00:21] …was replaced. 找到了新欢
[00:22] She is out there throwing herself at Mike Delfino. 她在外面勾引麦克·德尔非诺
[00:26] And everyone… 而每个人
[00:27] Your own personal nanny? Smell you. 你请了私人保姆 真行啊
[00:29] …was getting in over their heads. 都忙得不可开交
[00:38] Edie Britt could never understand why 伊迪·布利特一直很奇怪
[00:40] she didn’t have any female friends. 为什么她一个女性朋友也没有
[00:44] Of course, she always tried to 当然 她总是告诉别人
[00:46] tell people she didn’t ned any. 她根本不需要女朋友
[00:49] But the truth was it bothered Edie 但事实上 让她烦心的是
[00:52] that other women didn’t seem to like her. 其他女人都不喜欢她
[00:55] Even after moving to Wisteria Lane… 即使是搬到紫藤郡之后
[00:58] Be careful. There are breakables in there. 轻点 里面都是易碎品
[01:00] …Edie couldn’t understand 伊迪也无法理解
[01:01] why her neighbors kept their distance. 为什么邻居都和她保持距离
[01:07] And then she met Martha Huber. 然后她认识了玛莎·胡博
[01:10] Hola! 你好啊
[01:11] Within five minutes 不到五分钟
[01:13] Mrs. Huber managed to disparage what Edie was wearing. 胡博太太就指责了伊迪的着装
[01:16] No. 这可不行
[01:17] In fact, whenever they got together, 事实上 只要她们一见面
[01:20] Mrs. Huber insulted her. 胡博太太就要讽刺她
[01:22] She made fun of everything from Edie’s make-up… 从伊迪的妆容
[01:27] …to her taste in men. 到她对男人的品位
[01:29] Yes, Martha Huber could be cruel, 玛莎·胡博尖酸刻薄
[01:32] offensive and downright mean. 冒犯无礼 口无遮拦
[01:35] But Edie didn’t care, 可伊迪不在乎
[01:37] because she was the first real friend Edie Britt had ever had. 因为她是自己第一个真正的朋友
[01:44] But now Martha Huber was missing. 但现在 玛莎·胡博失踪了
[01:46] She had vanished without a trace. 像是人间蒸发
[01:49] And Edie was not embarrassed to admit she needed her back. 伊迪毫不讳言 她很想把玛莎找回来
[01:54] – Edie? – Yes. -是伊迪吗 -是的
[01:57] I’m Felicia Tillman. 我是费莉西娅·蒂尔曼
[01:59] – Martha’s sister. – Really? -玛莎的姐姐 -真的吗
[02:02] – What’s wrong? – Nothing’s wrong. -怎么了 -没什么
[02:05] It’s just Martha always said how alike you two were. 只是玛莎常说你们两个很像
[02:08] I just don’t see the family resemblance. 可我没看出来
[02:10] It’s there. It just takes a while to become apparent. 她说得没错 时间久了你就看出来了
[02:16] – Do you have the key to her house? – I do. -你有她家的钥匙吗 -有
[02:19] After the police kicked the door in, 警察把门踹开后
[02:21] they put on this temporary lock. 装了把临时锁
[02:23] Oh, and by the way, the neighbors are coming over at noon. 对了 邻居们中午会在这里集合
[02:26] We’re going to organize and hand out flyers. 我们打算组织一下 出去发传单
[02:30] – The key? – Oh, right. -钥匙呢 -在这儿
[02:34] I can only imagine how worried you must be. 我能想象 你一定很担心
[02:37] I’m not worried, Edie. 我并不担心 伊迪
[02:38] Martha and I have a very intense bond. 我们姐妹的联系非同寻常
[02:41] We were connected at a primal level. 可以说是心灵相通
[02:43] A few days ago I felt this sensation in my soul. 几天前 我感应到了一些东西
[02:48] It dawned on me that something had happened to my sister. 我知道我妹妹一定出事了
[02:51] Then when she didn’t arrive at my home as scheduled, 接着 当她没有如约来我家的时候
[02:54] well, that’s when I knew she was dead. 我就知道 她死了
[02:57] Oh, honey, no. You mustn’t think like that. 亲爱的 你可不能这么想
[03:00] Martha’s only missing. 玛莎只是失踪了而已
[03:03] No, Edie. She’s dead. 不 伊迪 她死了
[03:06] But she’s my sister 但她是我妹妹
[03:07] and I’m going to find out exactly what happened to her. 我一定会查清楚她出了什么事
[03:12] Look, Felicia, it’s natural to freak out 费莉西娅 心爱的人失踪时
[03:15] when a loved one’s missing. 惊慌失措是很正常的
[03:17] Loved one? 心爱的人
[03:19] Oh, Edie, let me be clear about this. 伊迪 我得澄清一下
[03:23] I hated Martha. She was a wretched pig of a woman. 我讨厌玛莎 她是个可耻的老女人
[03:28] The day she died, this world became a better place. 她一旦死去 世界都变得更美好了
[03:32] It was in that moment 这一刻
[03:34] that Edie finally saw the family resemblance. 伊迪终于发现这对姐妹的相似之处
[04:23] Mrs. Huber was missing. 胡博太太失踪了
[04:25] The words echoed down Wisteria Lane 流言在紫藤郡传开
[04:28] until every last resident was aware of her disappearance. 直至人人皆知
[04:32] By noon, dozens of neighbors had gathered. 到了中午 几十位邻居聚在一起
[04:35] Some came to volunteer. Some came in sympathy. 有些来做志愿者 有些来表示同情
[04:39] And some came to learn exactly what the police knew… 有些则是来打探警方
[04:44] and what they didn’t. 调查的进展情况
[04:47] I’ll need you to pass out flyers. 我需要大家来发放传单
[04:49] Put ’em in the mall, the park. 商场 公园
[04:51] Anywhere you think Mrs. Huber might have been seen. 任何可能有人见过胡博太太的地方
[04:53] We need to jump on this. Time is of the essence. 我们得抓紧 时间宝贵
[04:57] Edie, would you like to say something? 伊迪 你想说点什么吗
[05:01] On behalf of Martha and her sister, Felicia… 我代表玛莎和她的姐姐费莉西娅
[05:05] I’d like to thank you all for coming here today. 谢谢大家能来
[05:09] You know, my last conversation with Martha was one of anger, 我最后一次跟玛莎说话时 怒气冲冲
[05:14] And I’ll never forgive myself for the things that I said. 我永远不能原谅自己说出的话
[05:18] I lay awake at night thinking about it. 夜里 我躺在床上不断回想
[05:27] I don’t know how she did it, 伊迪可真行
[05:29] but Edie managed to make this all about her. 居然把这变成了她的个人秀
[05:31] She’s a talented girl, our Edie. 她是个很有表演天分的女人
[05:33] Has anybody talked to Bree? 你们和布里谈过了吗
[05:35] – How’s Rex doing? – She’s bringing him home today. -雷克斯怎样了 -她今天就接他回家
[05:38] I don’t know how he had a heart attack. He was so young. 他年纪轻轻怎么就得心脏病了
[05:41] – How creepy is Mrs. Huber’s sister? – I know. -胡博太太的姐姐真是古怪 -我知道
[05:44] She was talking about Mrs. Huber like she was already dead. 她说得就像胡博太太已经死了
[05:48] You don’t think she’s…? 你觉得她没死
[05:48] No, I’m sure she’s fine. 对 她肯定还生龙活虎的
[05:50] We are talking about Mrs. Huber. She’s like a roach. 她可是胡博太太 生命力堪比小强
[05:54] I just want you to know, everyone on Wisteria Lane 我想让你知道 紫藤郡的居民
[05:56] is praying for your sister’s safe return. 都在祈祷你的妹妹平安归来
[06:00] I seriously doubt that. 我可不这么认为
[06:09] What do you mean you’re not taking care of him? 你说不照顾他是什么意思
[06:12] Dad’s being released today. 爸爸今天出院
[06:13] He’s gotta have a place to recuperate. 得有个地方养病
[06:15] He can go to a motel. He’s not allowed back in my house. 他可以住汽车旅馆 我不允许他进家门
[06:18] You two were getting along. What happened? 你们俩不是好好的 出什么事了
[06:21] That’s… between your father and me. 这是我和你爸之间的事
[06:24] You’re selfish. 你真自私
[06:26] I am so looking forward to 我真期待
[06:28] the day that I get to put you in a nursing home. 把你丢进养老院的那一天
[06:29] I’m sorry to disappoint you, Andew 很遗憾让你失望了 安德鲁
[06:31] but my plan is to have an embolism and to die young. 我打算得脑血栓 早早地死掉
[06:34] We’re all rooting for you, but you might not be so lucky. 彼此彼此 可没准你没那么幸运
[06:37] Andrew… 安德鲁
[06:37] You wanna say how long I can hold a grudge? 想知道我能恨你多久吗
[06:39] Go ahead and abandon my father, 你就这样抛弃爸爸吧
[06:40] because I promise you, you’ll be sorry. 我保证 你会后悔的
[06:42] You wouldn’t be saying that if you knew what… 你不该说这种话的 如果你知道…
[06:44] Knew what? Come on, tell me. 知道什么 说啊 告诉我
[06:47] because I’d love to know 我想知道爸爸到底
[06:48] what my father did that was so awful. 做了什么对不起你的事
[06:52] Fine. I will see him through this, 好吧 这段时间我会照顾他
[06:54] but after that, your father can rot in hell for all I care. 但他病好之后 是死是活都跟我无关
[07:01] We’re not like other families, are we? 我们家和别人不一样 对吗
[07:04] No, we’re not. 对 不一样
[07:07] Gabrielle, it’s not my fault 加布丽尔 你的银行账户
[07:10] that your bank accounts are frozen. 被冻结了并不是我的错
[07:11] I’m not saying it’s your fault. I’m just saying fix it. 我没说是你的错 只是让你想办法弥补
[07:13] Well, I wish I could, 我也想弥补
[07:15] but the folks at the justice department aren’t very sympathetic. 但司法部的人可没什么同情心
[07:17] I’m running out of money. 我快没钱花了
[07:19] In a couple of weeks, I’m going to be screwed. 再过几个礼拜 我就完蛋了
[07:21] Why don’t you hock some jewelry? 你怎么不拿些珠宝去典当呢
[07:23] There’s a lot of stuff you never wear 有很多首饰你从来不戴
[07:25] and most of it’s ugly. 而且大部分都很难看
[07:27] Don’t you have a toilet to scrub? 你怎么还不去刷厕所
[07:30] God, I’m just so angry with Carlos. 上帝 卡洛斯太气人了
[07:32] What was he thinking, exporting goods made from slave labor? 他想什么呢 居然出口奴役生产的商品
[07:36] Why couldn’t he have embezzled 他就不能像其他那些白领罪犯那样
[07:38] like other white-collar criminals? 挪用点公款什么的
[07:39] All the justice department wants is 司法部只是想要
[07:40] to make sure that Carlos doesn’t skip the country. 确保卡洛斯不会逃到国外
[07:42] If he’s released on bail, 只要他被保释
[07:44] I can argue that he needs money to live on, 我就能申诉说他需要钱过日子
[07:45] and they’ll probably unfreeze one of the smaller accounts. 这样也许他们会解冻一个小额账户
[07:49] They won’t release him without the passport. 可没拿到护照他们不会放人的
[07:51] Exactly. You haven’t found that yet, have you? 没错 你还没找到护照吧
[07:56] Gabrielle wanted her old lifestyle back, no question. 毫无疑问 加布丽尔想找回她过去的生活
[08:00] But she wanted Carlos to suffer for his betrayal even more. 但她更想让卡洛斯为他的错误付出代价
[08:06] I’m still searching. 我还在找呢
[08:08] In that case, you might wanna think about looking for a job. 这样的话 你可以考虑去找份工作
[08:16] – I had a really good time. – I bet you did. -我很开心 -那当然
[08:23] Gotcha! 抓住你了
[08:25] Hey. Is this a bad time? 来的不是时候吗
[08:27] For you? Of course it is. 是你的话 没错
[08:29] Cute. Tax stuff. I need your signature. 说得好 上税的事 需要你签个字
[08:31] – We’ve been divorced over a year. – 2003. -我们都离婚一年多了 -2003年的税
[08:34] Well, please, just come on in. 好吧 进来吧
[08:37] Mike, I don’t think you’ve officially met my ex, 麦克 你可能还没正式见过我前夫
[08:41] Karl Mayer. 卡尔·梅尔
[08:41] Hey. Mike Delfino. 你好 我是麦克·德尔非诺
[08:43] Right. The plumber. 没错 那个水管工
[08:46] I don’t have the right washer for this faucet. 我找不到适合这个龙头的垫圈了
[08:48] So I’m just gonna go on across the street and get it. 我去对面拿一个
[08:55] – So he seems ok. – Yeah, he is. -他看起来还不错 -确实不错
[08:59] So, what do you want me to sign? Oh, I see. 你想让我签什么 知道了
[09:03] By the way, Julie told me about her birthday plans. 对了 朱莉跟我说她的生日计划了
[09:06] We’re going to a restaurant downtown. 我们要去市区的一家餐馆
[09:09] A guy who plays piano and open mic. 有钢琴伴奏 还有卡拉OK
[09:11] Julie got a bunch of her girlfriends together 朱莉叫了一群小姐妹
[09:12] and so we’re just going to make a night of it. 我们就打算这么玩一整夜
[09:14] – Julie loves to sing. It sounds nice. – Here you go. -朱莉喜欢唱歌 这计划不错 -搞定
[09:17] – All righty. – Give my best to Brandi. -好的 -代我向布兰迪问好
[09:20] Actually, um… we’re not together any more. 事实上 我们分手了
[09:24] You’re not? What happened? 分手了 为什么
[09:26] I… caught her in bed with another guy. 我抓到她和其他男人上床
[09:31] Go ahead. Do your happy dance. 别忍着了 尽情笑吧
[09:33] No, no, really. I’m sorry that you 不不 我很遗憾
[09:36] had to go through that. I am. 你要承受这事 真的
[09:43] It’s just really hard for me right now. 我现在真的很痛苦
[09:47] Thanks. 谢谢
[09:57] Um, try ripping up old photos. It helps. 你可以试试撕旧照片 很有效
[10:04] Well, have fun this weekend. 祝你周末玩得开心
[10:05] Let me know how the party goes. 回来给我讲讲派对上的事
[10:08] Karl, do you want to join us? 卡尔 你要不要和我们一起去
[10:17] Susan… 苏珊
[10:21] You’re the best. 你最好了
[10:22] Oh, well… Yeah. I’m the best, aren’t I? 是啊 我最好了
[10:34] You know, if we gonna buy a water heater, 如果我们真要买个热水器
[10:36] we should talk about it. 我们应该讨论一下
[10:37] We could go to the mall tomorrow and they have a sale 我们可以明天去买 商场在搞促销
[10:39] Can we talk about this tomorrow? 能不能明天再说
[10:41] Well, I’m just trying to plan my day. 我只是想安排好我的日程
[10:43] Please, honey. I’m so tired. 亲爱的 求你了 我好累
[10:47] Ok. 好吧
[10:59] Hon, did you set up the coffee maker? 亲爱的 咖啡机设定好了吗
[11:02] Oh, no. I’ll do it in the morning. 没有 早上再弄吧
[11:06] I promise I’ll get up early and do it. 我保证 明早一起床就去煮
[11:08] Tom 汤姆
[11:11] Tom 汤姆
[11:13] Come on. 去吧
[11:17] Thanks. 谢了
[11:50] Claire?! 科莱尔
[11:56] I’m, uh… Wow, I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were up. 不好意思 我不知道你还没睡
[12:02] Yeah, I thought you were sleeping. 是啊 我以为你们都睡了
[12:04] I was just going upstairs. 我正准备上楼睡觉
[12:07] Do you want me to make the coffee? 要我帮忙煮咖啡吗
[12:10] Yeah. Yeah, that’d be great. 好啊 那太好了
[12:12] I’m just going to, you know, go back up to my room. 那我这就回房了
[12:17] – Ok. – All right. -好的 -就这样了
[12:21] – Night. – Good night. -晚安 -晚安
[12:28] Also you know,if we go to the mall, 如果我们去商场
[12:29] we can go to the shoe store. 还可以去逛逛鞋店
[12:31] You said you wanted new running shoes. 你说你想买双新球鞋
[12:36] What? 干吗
[12:51] The next morning, 第二天早晨
[12:53] while the search for Martha Huber continued, 当搜索玛莎·胡博行动继续展开时
[12:55] Lynette discovered a little family secret, 勒奈特发现了一个她意料之外的
[12:58] one she wasn’t even looking for. 家庭小秘密
[13:01] – Good morning. – Morning. -早上好 -早啊
[13:03] – Want some coffee? – Yeah, thanks. -要不要喝咖啡 -好啊 谢谢
[13:07] I didn’t want to come down till Tom left for work. 我想等汤姆去上班后才下来
[13:10] – I’m still a little embarrassed. – About what? -我到现在还觉得尴尬 -尴尬什么
[13:14] He didn’t tell you? 他没告诉你吗
[13:16] Well, actually it’s kinda funny. 这事说来还挺好笑
[13:19] I was doing some laundry, 我当时在洗衣服
[13:21] and I noticed the robe I was wearing had some baby food on it, 突然发现睡袍上沾了孩子们的食物
[13:24] so I threw it in, 就把它脱下来扔进洗衣机里
[13:26] figuring I could dash upstairs while everyone was asleep, 我想趁大家都睡着时冲上楼去
[13:29] and then I ran into Tom… while I was totally naked. 却一丝不挂地撞到了汤姆
[13:38] And so, Claire, when did this… incident occur? 科莱尔 这是什么时候的的事
[13:43] I don’t know. It was pretty late. 我记不清了 当时很晚了
[13:46] I think he might have come down to make coffee or something. 我想他大概是下楼来煮咖啡吧
[13:50] You don’t say. 不是吧
[13:58] This is certainly impressive. 简直是美艳不可方物啊
[13:59] I can definitely get you work as a model. 我肯定能给你些工作
[14:01] But you do realize it’s different from 但是你应该知道这份工作
[14:03] the runnway work you did in New york and Milan? 和你在纽约和米兰走秀是不一样的
[14:05] Of course. I made $10,000 a day. 那是肯定的 我当时日薪一万
[14:08] I don’t expect to make that here. 我没指望在这也能赚这么多
[14:12] That’s good, because you won’t. 那就好 因为你确实赚不到那么多
[14:13] Yeah. So, what have you got? 是啊 那你有什么可以让我做的
[14:16] Well, there is something. 有份工作
[14:18] They need a model to demonstrate the new Buick Lacrosse 需要一个模特来展示新别克君越
[14:22] at the Fairview mall. 地点在美景镇购物中心
[14:24] It’s just gonna be you and the car on a revolving platform. 旋转台上只有你和那辆车
[14:27] 300 bucks for the day. 一天300块
[14:31] – Uh, what else do you have? – Sure. -还有什么别的工作 -我看看
[14:35] Um… Ooh. Can you swing a sword? 你会舞剑吗
[14:38] Sci-fi convention needs someone to 有个科幻大会上需要一个人
[14:41] dress up as a warrior princess. 装扮成勇士公主
[14:43] A warrior princess? 勇士公主
[14:46] Mr. Gibb, I am a professional model. 格柏先生 我是个专业模特
[14:51] Look at this bone structure. This face is a cash cow. 看看这身材 这脸蛋 都是摇钱树
[14:54] And if you don’t have the vision to take advantage of that, 如果你没有慧眼
[14:57] then maybe I’m at the wrong agency. 那我或许找错经纪人了
[14:59] Look, honey, I’m the only modeling agent 亲爱的 我是这方圆一百里之内
[15:01] in a hundred-mile radius. 唯一的模特经理人
[15:02] I book women for boat shows and garden-tool expos. 我为主妇们预定游船展和园艺工具博览会
[15:05] If you don’t like it, move back to the city. 你要是不喜欢 搬回城市去吧
[15:13] This, um, Buick thing, 那么 这个别克车展
[15:16] does it include lunch? 提供午餐吗
[15:23] Just so you know, I really am grateful 我想说 我非常感谢
[15:26] for everything you’re doing for me. 你为我做的一切
[15:27] I don’t need your gratitude. 我不需要你感谢我
[15:29] You’re only here because your children are master extortionists. 你能在这里纯粹是你孩子逼我的
[15:33] – So you didn’t tell ’em about… – Your adultery? -你没告诉他们 -你的通奸行为
[15:36] No, I decided to keep that little gem all to myself. 没有 我决定把这事留着自己回味
[15:40] Listen, I know this is a real imposition… 我知道这样的要求很不合理
[15:42] Yes, it is. The doctor said you could be here for weeks. 是的 医生说你得在这住好几周
[15:45] Would it make you feel any better 如果我为我所做的事向你道歉
[15:47] if I told you I’m sorry for what I did? 你会好受点吗
[15:49] Yes, it would… if I still felt anything for you. 会 除非我对你还有感觉
[15:53] But as it stands, the place you used to occupy in my heart 但是现在 你在我心里
[15:56] is very much empty now. 一点份量都没有了
[15:59] You must still feel something for me. 你对我一定还有感觉
[16:02] And why do you think that? 你为什么这么想
[16:04] Come on, Bree. Look at this. 布里 承认吧 看看这些
[16:06] You are using the good china, freshly pressed napkins, 上好的瓷器 崭新平整的餐巾
[16:09] flowers from the garden. 花园里的鲜花
[16:11] This tray was prepared with loving care. 你用心准备了这顿餐
[16:13] Do me a favor,Rex. 雷克斯 帮个忙
[16:16] Please don’t mistake my anal retentiveness for actual affection. 千万别把我的好习惯错当成爱情
[16:33] Hold on a sec. 等一下
[16:38] Ok. Now I’m good. 现在好了
[16:42] – What? – You’re just… God, I love you. -什么 -你真是… 我爱你
[16:51] That’s great. 这很好啊
[16:53] Wait, look. That just kinda popped out. 慢着 那只是脱口而出的
[16:55] No, no, it’s fine. It just kinda caught me off guard. 没关系 我只是有点措手不及
[16:59] I mean, I wanna say it back… 我也想对你说的
[17:01] Yeah, but you’re not ready. It’s ok. 可你还没准备好 没关系
[17:03] – You’re not mad, are you? – No. God. -你没生气吧 -天哪 没有
[17:06] We haven’t been dating that long 我们还没到那程度
[17:07] and you’ve got other issues. 而且你还有别的问题要烦心
[17:08] – I get it. – Good. -我能理解 -很好
[17:12] Issues, what kind of issues do you think I have? 提问 你觉得我还在担心什么
[17:15] You know,I retract my earlier statement. I no longer love you. 我收回刚才说的话 我不爱你了
[17:18] – In fact,I just think of you as a good buddy. – No. -其实我只把你当好哥们 -不行
[17:20] You obviously think you have some insight into my soul, 你显然对我的灵魂有独到的见解
[17:24] so please go ahead, dazzle me. 说吧 让我赞叹下
[17:26] Your divorce left you vulnerable. 离婚使你变得脆弱不堪
[17:28] Big insight. The postman knows that. 眼光真独到 这连邮递员都知道
[17:30] And there’s a chance you still have feelings for your ex. 你可能还对前夫余情未了
[17:34] What? 什么
[17:36] I loathe Karl. 我恨死卡尔了
[17:38] And the postman will back me up on that, too. 邮递员在这点上也能为我作证
[17:41] I’m sure part of you does hate him, 我相信你内心有部分肯定是憎恨他的
[17:42] but maybe part of you is still hung up on him. 但也许另一部分的你还想着他
[17:46] Where are you getting this? 你从哪得出这样的结论
[17:47] He broke up with the woman he left you for. 他和那个女人分手了
[17:50] And what was the first thing you did 你做的第一件事
[17:51] you hugged him and invited him to a party. 就是拥抱他 还邀请他参加派对
[17:57] The analysis part of this evening is now over. 今晚的灵魂剖析大会正式结束
[18:01] – Hey… You asked. – Well, you know what? -是你自己问的 -你知道吗
[18:05] You’re gonna come to Julie’s party 你也得来参加朱莉的派对
[18:07] and you’re gonna see Karl and I together, 你会看到卡尔和我是怎么相处的
[18:09] and you’re gonna understand once for all 你就会明白
[18:10] that I have no feelings for him. 我对卡尔毫无感觉
[18:12] Actually I have tickets to a basketball game. 事实上 我要去看篮球赛
[18:14] Actually you’re coming to the party tomorrow. 事实上 你明天要来参加派对
[18:17] This is what I get for saying “I love you”. 这就是我说了”我爱你”的结果
[18:19] – What? – Nothing. -你说什么 -没什么
[18:24] – Thanks. – Hello, George. -谢谢 -你好 乔治
[18:26] Mrs. Van de Kamp. You’re looking lovely today. 范德坎普太太 你今天看上去很美
[18:29] You always say the nicest things. 你的嘴总是那么甜
[18:31] Well, it’s, uh… it’s true. 是真的
[18:34] Oh. Listen, I have a prescription here for Rex. 这里有张雷克斯的药方
[18:37] I don’t know if you heard but he had a heart attack. 我不知道你是否听说他有心脏病
[18:39] – I had no idea. Is he ok? – Yes, he’ll live. -我不知道 他还好吗 -他还活着
[18:42] But the doctor says he’s at risk 但是医生说他仍处于
[18:44] for something called pericarditis. 一种叫心包膜炎的危险之中
[18:47] It’s an inflammation of the membrane that surrounds the heart. 就是包住心脏的外膜发炎了
[18:50] Take few months to make sure that it doesn’t develop 需要观察几个月确保不会恶化
[18:52] – and he’ll need constant care. – So I hear. -得有人一直照顾他 -我知道了
[18:56] As the words “constant care” echoed in her head, 当”一直照顾”四个字回绕在布里的脑中
[19:00] Bree caught a sickening glimpse into her future… 她似乎看见了自己凄惨的未来
[19:04] Ok, here we go. 好了 药都在这里了
[19:06] …Which prompted her to seek an old-fashioned remedy. 这激发了她去寻找过时的补救方法
[19:10] George, would you go out to dinner with me? 乔治 你是否愿意和我共进晚餐
[19:14] Um, you mean like a date? 你是说约会吗
[19:15] Yes. I think it would be fun. 是的 一定会很有趣的
[19:19] What about your husband? 那你丈夫怎么办
[19:21] Oh, him. 他啊
[19:24] Well, we’re… separated. 我们分居了
[19:32] In spite of Mrs. Huber’s disappearance, 尽管胡博太太失踪了
[19:34] life on Wisteria Lane started to return to normal, 紫藤郡的生活很快重回正轨
[19:38] until an intriguing discovery was made 直到有人在一条州际公路边的
[19:41] on a dirt road next to the interstate. 肮脏小径上发现了一个惊人的秘密
[19:45] This is Officer Burdon. I have an abandoned vehicle 我是伯顿警官 发现一辆被遗弃的车
[19:48] registered to a missing person, one Martha Huber. 登记人是失踪的玛莎·胡博
[19:50] Please advise. 请指示
[19:54] As news spread of this mysterious development, 当这项神秘事件的重大进展流传开后
[19:57] everyone in the neighborhood decided to band together 所有邻居都决定团结起来
[20:01] to show their support, 表达他们的支持
[20:03] and to look for clues, or worse. 同时也在寻找别的线索或更坏的消息
[20:06] I’m keeping my eyes on the horizon. 我不敢看脚下
[20:09] Tell me if I am about to step on a body part. 如果我踩到了尸体 请告诉我
[20:11] It’s a search and rescue, not recover. 这是搜救行动 不是搜尸行动
[20:13] We don’t know if she’s dead. 我们还不确定她是否已丧生
[20:14] People fake their own abductions all the time. 假装自己被绑架的案件时有发生
[20:17] Can we talk about something else, something less depressing? 我们能聊点其他轻松些的话题吗
[20:19] Well, here’s something. Mike told me he loved me. 有件事 麦克说他爱我
[20:23] – Oh, my god! – Over here! They found the body! -天哪 -那儿 她们发现尸体了
[20:26] NO! I’m sorry, false alarm. We didn’t find a body. 不 抱歉让大家虚惊一场 不是尸体
[20:28] Ah, Susan just had some really good news. 苏珊刚刚告诉我们一个好消息
[20:32] – Sorry. – False alarm. -对不起 -原来是假警报
[20:35] Well, doesn’t that figure? 瞧见了吧
[20:38] Susan always finds a way to make it about her. 苏珊总有办法引人注意
[20:42] Ladies and gentleman, I present to 女士们先生们 请允许我为你们
[20:45] you the fabulous Buick Lacrosse. 隆重介绍传说中的别克君越
[20:52] It has an expertly crafted interior, 内装工艺极为考究
[20:56] peaceful quiet tuning 引擎发动时平稳轻柔
[20:59] and ultrasonic rear parking assist. 并配有超声波停车辅助系统
[21:02] Observe the remote activation feature. 请看特有的遥控启动功能
[21:11] And it also has a lot of other exciting, 还有很多令人欢喜动心
[21:13] good, cool car things. 又新颖的设计
[21:32] Tom! Lynette! What are you doing here? 汤姆 勒奈特 你们怎么在这儿
[21:36] Buying a new water heater. How about you? 买个新的电热水器 你呢
[21:39] Just doing a little shopping. Trying to get my mind off things. 购购物 转移自己的注意力
[21:41] Gaby, you need help? It looks like you’re stuck here. 加布 要帮忙吗 裙子被夹住了
[21:44] – I guess I am. – No worry, I got it. -真的诶 -放心 我能搞定
[21:46] Guess I got too close to the turntable. 估计是我贴得转台太近了
[21:48] – I’m a sucker for these Buicks. – Come on, you bastard! -我喜欢别克 -出来 混球
[21:53] With their perfectly crafted 被它的精工内装
[21:55] interior and peaceful quiet tuning. 和平稳的启动引擎所吸引
[21:58] Uh-huh. A little formal for the mall. 逛个街还穿这么正式
[22:01] Oh! You know, I… I wanted to match the shoes to the dress. 其实 我想买双鞋来配这条裙子
[22:08] This is Sarah, my shopping buddy. 这是莎拉 我的购物伙伴
[22:12] We like to hit the boutiques together. 我们享受一起逛精品店的感觉
[22:14] Ok. Well, you gals, um, 好吧 姑娘们
[22:17] shop your little hearts out. See you later. 尽情享受吧 回头见
[22:20] Bye! 回见
[22:32] Wow. Look at you. You going out? 看看你 要出门吗
[22:35] Not that it’s any of your business, but, um, I have a date. 跟你没关系吧 我有个约会
[22:39] A date? What kind of date? 约会 什么样的约会
[22:41] Rex, I don’t want to say anything that might upset you. 雷克斯 我可不想让你受刺激
[22:44] The doctor says any undue stress 医生说任何负面压力
[22:45] could cause another heart attack. 都可能引起心脏病复发
[22:53] It’s a romantic date with a single attractive man. 是和一位迷人的单身男的浪漫约会
[22:55] I intend to French the hell out of him. 我打算跟他好好浪漫到底
[22:59] Oh. Right on time. 很准时
[23:05] In my spare time I garden. I thought you might like these. 园艺是我的业余爱好 希望你喜欢
[23:08] Oh, they’re exquisite. Compost and eggs shells? 太精美了 用了肥料和鸡蛋壳吗
[23:12] – Yes. – Oh. Come on in. -是的 -进来吧
[23:15] Thanks. 谢谢
[23:18] George, you remember Rex. 乔治 还记得雷克斯吧
[23:23] – I thought you said you were separated. – We are, emotionally. -你说你们分居了 -没错 精神上
[23:27] Physically he lives here because 他的情妇不愿意照顾他
[23:29] his mistress refuses to care for him. 所以我才收留他的
[23:30] – Would you like a drink? – No, I’m fine. Thanks. -要喝点什么吗 -不用了 谢谢
[23:35] Rex, say hello to George. 雷克斯 跟乔治问好
[23:37] Hello, George. 你好 乔治
[23:38] Hello, Dr. Van de Kamp. 你好 范德坎普医生
[23:40] I’m gonna put these in water. George, 我去把花插好 乔治
[23:43] have a seat and I’ll be right back. 坐吧 我马上回来
[23:54] So, how’s your heart, Dr. Van de Kamp? 你的心脏怎么样 范德坎普医生
[23:57] – Better. How’s the pharmacy? – Busy. It’s busy. -好多了 药房怎么样 -总是很忙
[24:08] – Is something funny? – It’s… It’s nothing. -什么事这么好笑 -没什么
[24:12] See, I recently engaged in some extra-curricular activity, 鉴于我最近在外进行的一些小活动
[24:17] and now Bree’s doing anything she can to make me suffer. 所以布里想方设法报复我
[24:21] – All you can do is laugh. – Yeah, I… I guess. -很好笑吧 -也许吧
[24:26] These flowers are stunning. 这些花太美了
[24:28] They’re the best ones I’ve ever gotten. 是我迄今收到最好的
[24:35] Shall we? 我们走吧
[24:36] Nice talking to you, Dr. Van de Kamp. 很高兴能和你聊天 范德坎普医生
[24:38] Please, you’re dating my wife. 行啦 你正和我妻子约会呢
[24:40] Call me rex. 叫我雷克斯就好
[24:46] That salesgirl that sold us the heater had a cute figure. 卖给我们热水器的柜台女孩挺可爱的
[24:50] I guess. I didn’t notice. 大概吧 我没注意
[24:51] How can you say. She was so your type. 怎么会 她可是你喜欢的类型
[24:53] – Big breasts. Really curvy. – What are you doing? -胸部大 曲线玲珑 -你怎么了
[24:57] I’m saying you prefer women who are really curvy, 我说你喜欢有曲线的的女人
[24:59] like that salesgirl… 比如那个柜台小姐
[25:00] or Claire. 又比如 科莱尔
[25:03] There was only one type did I prefer. You. 我从来只喜欢一个类型 就是你
[25:06] You kissed me as though that would end this conversation, 别以为你亲了我就没事了
[25:09] and it so won’t. 没那么简单
[25:10] Why am I in trouble? Haven’t I done anything wrong. 为什么 我做错什么了
[25:13] You made love to me the other night 那天晚上你会和我做爱
[25:15] because you had just seen Claire naked. 是因为你看到了科莱尔的裸体
[25:17] Wha…? 什么
[25:20] Aw, crap. 见鬼
[25:22] Claire is a great nanny. 科莱尔是个很棒的保姆
[25:23] It would be stupid to lose her over something like this. 为这种事失去她岂不很傻
[25:26] You and I have had crushes before. 你我都曾对别人着迷过
[25:28] We always tell each other, we laugh about it. 我们都向对方坦白 然后一笑置之
[25:30] It’s no big deal. 这没什么大不了的
[25:31] What worries me about this is 我之所以担心是因为
[25:32] you’re denying you’re obviously attracted. Why? 你否认自己被吸引了 为什么
[25:34] – I’m not denying anything. – So you are attracted to her? -我没有否认 -那你的确被吸引了吗
[25:37] I didn’t say that. What are you doing? 我没这么说 你干什么啊
[25:41] We are not going anywhere until you confess 在你承认我们的保姆很性感之前
[25:43] you have the hots for our nanny. 我们哪也不去
[25:45] Tom, it’s ok. She’s attractive. 汤姆 这很正常 她确实很迷人
[25:48] Men by nature are drawn to fertile, young women 男人天生就对年轻丰满的女人
[25:51] with whom they can plant their seed. 没有任何抵抗力
[25:53] It’s the basic flaw of your gender. 这是你性别上的硬伤
[25:55] I get it. Just do me the honor… 我了解的 可否让我…
[26:00] We’d all like to get out of here. Is there a problem? 我们都想离开这里 你们有什么问题吗
[26:03] My husband won’t admit that he has lust in his heart. 我丈夫不肯承认他内心的色欲
[26:07] Can you give us a minute? 给我们点儿时间好吗
[26:11] Lynette, Claire is attractive, yes. 勒奈特 科莱尔是很迷人
[26:16] But I am not attracted to her. 可我真的没被她吸引
[26:19] If I thought for even a second that there was any danger 哪怕我有一瞬间意识到科莱尔
[26:22] in having Claire around, 会威胁到我们的感情
[26:23] I’d be the first to get rid of her. 我会首当其冲辞退她
[26:25] It’s you. You’re the one. 而你 你才是我的唯一
[26:28] You always have been and you always will be. 我将永远忠诚于你
[26:34] All right! Hold your water! 好吧 大家息怒
[26:41] *we drink ice cream soda here* *寒酸的冰激凌苏打*
[26:43] *down at the old five and dime!* *我们却喝得津津有味*
[26:50] – Yay. You guys were fantastic. – Thank you. -你们唱得好极了 -谢谢
[26:54] They’ve got a dance floor upstairs, 楼上有个舞池
[26:55] we’re gonna go and check it out. 我们想去看看
[26:56] Ok. Have fun. 去吧 玩得开心
[27:01] – Edie, over here! – What the hell is she doing here? -伊迪 这儿 -她来这里干吗
[27:05] I don’t get to bring a date? I heard you were bringing him. 你能带他来 我就不能有个伴吗
[27:09] Of all people, you pick that tired piece of… Edie! 你怎么就偏偏选了这个 伊迪
[27:12] Hi, Susan. Thank you so much for the invite. 苏珊 非常感谢你邀请我来
[27:15] God knows I needed something to get my mind off poor Martha. 天知道我有多需要想办法来忘记玛莎
[27:19] A kiss for the birthday boy. 来给我们的小寿星一个吻
[27:28] Um, Edie, it’s not his birthday. 伊迪 今天不是他生日
[27:39] Thank you, George. That was a lovely evening. 谢谢你 乔治 今晚我过得很开心
[27:41] The pleasure was mine. 荣幸之至
[27:43] There’s nothing better than great conversation 没什么比与一位美丽的女士共进晚餐
[27:46] with a beautiful woman over a delicious meal. 并相谈甚欢更美好了
[27:52] Well, I guess I should go inside. 我得进去了
[27:54] – I’m glad we did this. – Me too. -我真的很高兴 -我也是
[28:02] Andrew. Where did you come from? 安德鲁 你怎么在这里
[28:05] I was just on my way back from Brian’s house. 我刚从布莱恩家回来
[28:07] What’s going on here? 这是什么情况
[28:09] You remember Mr. Williams, our pharmacist? 还记得我们的药剂师 威廉姆斯先生吗
[28:12] – Hey there. – How’s it going? -你好 -过得怎样
[28:14] What are you doing in his car? 你们在车里干吗呢
[28:16] We’re just, um… talking. 我们只不过在 聊天
[28:19] Mr. Williams took me out to dinner. 我和威廉姆斯先生出去吃了顿饭
[28:22] You mean like on a date? 约会吗
[28:30] Yes. 没错
[28:32] You are aware that she’s married, right? 你知道她已经结婚了吧
[28:35] Your father and I are separated, you know it. 你知道我和你爸爸已经分开了
[28:37] I don’t care. Couldn’t you wait until he was out of the house? 我不管 你就不能等到他搬走吗
[28:40] The only reason he’s still in the house 他留在这里的唯一原因
[28:42] is because you insisted I care for him. 是你坚持让我照顾他
[28:43] So what are you guys gonna do now? 你们俩接下来有什么打算
[28:46] Are you two gonna have sex? 你们是不是还要做爱
[28:47] – No, we are not going to have sex! – Why not? -不 我们没这打算 -为什么
[28:50] Because I don’t commit adultery like your father! 因为我不会跟你父亲一样通奸
[28:58] That’s right, your father had an affair. I found out about it. 没错 我发现你父亲有外遇
[29:01] I’m just trying to move on with my life. 但是我的生活还得继续
[29:07] You should watch out for her. She’s a liar. 小心点 她是个骗子
[29:10] Andrew… 安德鲁
[29:23] In spite of her mounting debt, 尽管债务堆积成山
[29:25] Gabrielle was determined to prove 加布丽尔还是坚持想证明
[29:28] she could get along just fine without Carlos’s money. 没有卡洛斯的钱她也能过得很好
[29:34] It wasn’t until the electricity went out 直到停电之后
[29:37] that she finally began to see the light. 她终于想通了
[29:51] Mr. Hartley, it’s Gabrielle Solis. 哈特利先生 我是加布丽尔·索利斯
[29:54] I need you to start working on 麻烦你开始准备
[29:55] releasing Carlos on bail. Mm-hm. 保释卡洛斯的程序
[30:00] I just remembered where I put his passport. 我想起他的护照在哪了
[30:03] *but I, I took the sweet life* *但我选择了甜蜜的生活*
[30:06] *and never knew I’d be bitter from the sweet* *从不知道有一天我会由甜转为苦*
[30:11] *I spent my life exploring the subtle whoring* *浪费生命去追寻让我为之付出巨大代价*
[30:17] *that costs too much to be free* *人尽可夫的自由生活*
[30:20] *hey, lady* *女士*
[30:22] *I’ve ben to paradise* *我曾经到过天堂*
[30:30] *but I’ve never been* *却从未找到过*
[30:37] *to me* *真正的自己*
[30:46] Oh, thank you! 谢谢大家
[30:48] Damn, woman. You are good. 好极了 你唱得太棒了
[30:53] Yes! All right, you’re next, Susie-q. 好啦 该你了 苏珊殿下
[30:56] What you gonna sing? 准备唱哪首
[30:58] – You sing? – Only when I’m alone. -你也会唱吗 -只有一个人的时候
[31:01] – Come on, we’re among friends. – I don’t think so. -来吧 大家都是朋友 -还是算了
[31:03] I for one would love to hear your voice. 就当为了我 我想听你唱歌
[31:06] Give it up, plumber. She’s not budging. 放弃吧 水管工 她可固执了
[31:10] – You wanna hear me sing? – Yeah. -想听我唱歌吗 -是啊
[31:12] Ok. 好吧
[31:17] What’s it gonna be? I’ll tell the piano player. 唱什么 我去告诉伴奏
[31:20] – New York, New York. – I am so excited to hear you. -《纽约纽约》 -我好期待啊
[31:24] – Oh, but doesn’t it just figure? – What do you mean? -不过结果可想而知 -什么意思
[31:28] You have to get up in front of a room 你得穿着这身衣服
[31:30] full of people dressed like that. 在大家面前唱歌
[31:32] I hope they don’t turn on you. 我希望他们别对你有什么偏见
[31:36] I think I’ll take my chances. 我想我会把握好机会的
[31:37] Sort of like you did on those high notes. 就像你处理那些高音一样
[31:40] – I’m gonna get us two more. – That’s a great idea. -我再去拿两杯来 -好主意
[31:44] So that Mike, seems pretty even-keeled. 那个麦克 挺有魅力的
[31:47] Yeah. He’s a great guy. 是啊 他人超棒
[31:50] But, you know, I mean, he’s a little buster brown. 但是他有点巴斯特·布朗的感觉
[31:53] Don’t you worry you’ll get bored? 你难道不会觉得闷吗
[31:56] Thanks for your concern. Karl. I’m fine. 多谢关心 卡尔 我很好
[31:58] Go figure. Even though our marriage 好好想想 尽管我俩的婚姻
[32:01] was crazy at times, it never got dull. 有时候有点令人抓狂 但从不会无聊
[32:03] Yeah. That part when you slept with your secretary 是啊 尤其是你睡你秘书的那部分
[32:06] was really exciting. 特别激动人心
[32:07] I know. How many times do I have to hear it? I, I… 我知道啦 我还得听几遍啊
[32:10] It was a mistake. 我不过是一时糊涂
[32:11] But don’t I ever get credit for 但是之前我忠诚的那13年
[32:13] the 13 loyal years beforehand? 难道就一文不值吗
[32:16] Let’s not be counting the Hendersons’ Christmas party. 不包括亨德森的那次圣诞派对吧
[32:19] Edie, not now. 伊迪 别提这个
[32:20] What’s the big deal, Karl? 有什么大不了的 卡尔
[32:22] – Your marriage is history, anyway. – Edie… -你的婚姻已经是历史了 -伊迪
[32:25] It was nothing, really. 不算什么 真的
[32:26] Basically, we both got plastered on eggnog 简单说 我俩都爱喝蛋奶酒
[32:29] and we found ourselves standing under the mistletoe, 碰巧一起站在槲寄生下面
[32:33] and we were like, “Ok, so what do we do now?” 我们就说”好吧 那现在我们干吗”
[32:36] So I smiled and he smiled 接着我笑了 他也笑了
[32:40] and then Karl reached over and started feeling me up. 接着卡尔就过来开始挑逗我
[32:44] – Susie, that’s not how it happened. – Come on. You’re up. -苏苏 不是这样的 -到你了
[32:47] This is… it’s so silly. Susie… 这真是太傻了 苏苏
[32:49] Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Susan Mayer. 女士们先生们 欢迎苏珊·梅尔
[33:04] *start spreading the news* *散布着消息吧*
[33:08] *I’m leaving today* *今天我将离开*
[33:12] *I wanna be a part of it* *我希望成为它的一部分*
[33:16] *New York, New York* *纽约 纽约*
[33:19] *Shese vagabond shoes…* *这双带我浪迹天涯的鞋*
[33:22] You’re an ass, you know that? No, keep playing. 你就是个混蛋 别停 继续弹
[33:25] *Are longing to stray* *正渴望迷失*
[33:27] There’s a word you know, right? 有个说法 你知道的
[33:29] *And get around the heart of it* *在它的心边游荡*
[33:32] *New York, New York* *纽约 纽约*
[33:36] *I wanna…* *我想*
[33:38] …Just tell you that the affair was one thing. 告诉你 外遇只是一部分
[33:41] I forgave you because on some small level I thought 当时我之所以原谅你 是因为我觉得
[33:44] that you were in love with her, 你爱上她了
[33:45] And now I find out 现在我才发现
[33:46] you were just groping people at parties! 你是那种会在派对上随便乱搞的人
[33:49] *Top of the heap…* *在峰顶上*
[33:52] Karl, don’t you turn away from me. Look at me! 卡尔 别走 看着我
[33:57] You know what are we doing during our marriage. 我们俩结婚时你都干了什么
[33:59] How many other women were you sticking it to? 你到底找了多少女人
[34:01] As god is my witness, it will snow on the hills of hell 上帝为证 要是我再为你难过
[34:04] before I ever feel sorry for you again! 地狱也会下雪
[34:14] *New York!* *纽约*
[34:21] As the police interviewed the residents of Wisteria Lane 当警察走访紫藤郡
[34:24] about the mysterious disappearance of Martha Huber, 调查玛莎·胡博神秘失踪案的时候
[34:28] my husband Paul reasoned it would only be a matter of time 我丈夫保罗觉得迟早有一天
[34:32] before their digging would begin to yield answers. 会事迹败露
[34:57] Since he knew the police had no suspects… 因为他知道警察还没有怀疑对象
[35:02] …He decided to point them towards 他决定把他们引导到
[35:05] the most logical candidate. 最符合逻辑的候选人身上
[35:11] You see, if there’s one thing Paul understood about the suburbs. 至少保罗很清楚一件事
[35:16] It was this. 那就是
[35:18] No one’s ever more suspicious 新来的邻居
[35:22] than a new neighbor who’s just moved in. 总是最可疑的
[35:30] Parker’s getting sniffly. 帕克最近一直流鼻涕
[35:32] Yeah, I noticed that too. 是啊 我也发现了
[35:34] I hope he’s not coming down with a cold. 希望他没得感冒
[35:36] He doesn’t have a cough yet, 他还没开始咳嗽
[35:38] but he has this post nasal drip thing happening. 但是有鼻窦炎的症状
[35:42] I’ll make an appointment for him. 我去帮他跟医生约个时间
[35:45] I always say it is better to be safe than sorry. 我总觉得多小心点没坏处
[35:48] Little kids get sick, and it’s, 小孩总会生病的 这也是…
[35:50] sorry, out of control. 不好意思 没办法的事
[35:56] And kids with these colds, it’s just a vicious cycle. 孩子得了这类感冒 会越来越严重
[36:16] Um, Claire? 科莱尔
[36:21] We have to make some changes. 恐怕我们得做些变动
[36:27] What are you doing? 你在干吗
[36:29] I’m packing up your father’s things for when he eventually moves out. 打包你爸的东西 以备他最后搬出去
[36:32] Here, let me help you. 我帮你
[36:37] Look, I talked to dad, 我跟爸爸谈过了
[36:40] and it turns out you were telling the truth. 发现你说的是事实
[36:46] Andrew, I’m so sorry that I said anything. 安德鲁 我为我所说的道歉
[36:50] No, I’m glad you did. Now I know. 不 我庆幸你说了 现在我知道了
[36:53] There comes this point in every boy’s life. 现在到了每个男孩人生的必经时刻
[36:57] What? Find out his dad’s screwing around? 什么 发现他的爸爸到处风流
[37:00] No. That his father’s only human. 不 发现他的父亲也只是个普通人
[37:05] So why are you taking care of him? 那你干嘛还照顾他
[37:08] Because of what Danielle and I said? 就因为我和丹尼尔吗
[37:10] Because you can forget that. 如果是这样 你不用管的
[37:12] I’ll help take his stuff out on the street 要是你想的话
[37:12] if you want. 我现在就去把他的东西扔到路上
[37:14] That’s sweet. 谢谢
[37:15] But I’m taking care of him 但是我之所以照顾他
[37:16] because it’s the right thing to do. 是因为这么做是对的
[37:18] Why are you being such a pushover? 你怎么这么懦弱
[37:21] I mean, he cheated on you. He’s a jerk. 他背叛了你 他是个混蛋
[37:24] Andrew, you will not speak that way 安德鲁 我不准你在我面前
[37:28] about your father in front of me. 这样说你爸爸
[37:30] Why the hell not? 为什么不行
[37:32] I mean, for once I’m actually on your side. 我好不容易跟你统一战线
[37:34] Yes, I’m angry with him. I am gonna divorce him. 没错 我是生他的气 要和他离婚
[37:37] I may even marry somebody else, but make no mistake about it. 甚至可能会再婚 但是我确定
[37:39] Your father is and always will be the love of my life. 你爸爸始终是我的终生挚爱
[37:45] He gave me the best 18-year marriage that… 他给了我18年美满的婚姻生活
[37:50] …I could have ever hoped for. 这是我毕生向往的
[37:56] And for that you will respect him. 所以你得尊敬他
[37:59] Ok. 好吧
[38:20] What is it? I’m really, really busy. 有事吗 我很忙
[38:22] I came by to apologize. 我是专程来道歉的
[38:26] In that case, come on in. I’m not doing anything. 这样的话 进来吧 我其实没忙什么
[38:33] I can’t believe Edie brought the whole thing up. 我不敢相信伊迪竟然提起了这事
[38:37] Susan, I am so sorry. I… 苏珊 对不起
[38:39] I thought I was done hurting you. 我没想再伤害你的
[38:42] Yeah, me too. 我也这么以为
[38:45] And just so you know, I’m… Sorry for flipping out. 我也要道歉 我失控了
[38:50] I shouldn’t let you get to me like that. 我不应该那么轻易被你激怒
[38:56] – What? – I do still get to you, don’t I? -怎么 -看来我还能激怒你是吧
[38:58] That’s the difference between the plumber and me. 这就是我和那水管工的不同之处
[39:01] Don’t get me wrong, he’s a good guy. 我没别的意思 他是个好人
[39:03] I like him. 我挺喜欢他
[39:05] But I’m betting you two don’t have what we had together. 但我保证你们俩之间没有我们的那种感觉
[39:08] There was always a spark between us. 我们之间总会有火花
[39:11] A spark? 火花
[39:13] Look, what I’m trying to say is 我的意思是
[39:15] he must seem really safe after me. 比起我来他有安全感多了
[39:18] A moray eel would seem safe after you. 连海鳗看起来都比你有安全感
[39:22] That’s what I’m talking about. 我说的就是这个
[39:24] The great back and forth, joking around. 这种你来我往的斗嘴
[39:27] We used to argue and push each other’s buttons. 我们总是争论 紧逼对方
[39:31] News flash. I hated all of that. 告诉你 我讨厌这些
[39:33] Come on. You have to admit, 你得承认
[39:35] when it was good, it was the best. 那些幸福时光是无可比拟的
[39:38] What are you saying? 你什么意思
[39:41] Let’s give this another shot. 我们重新开始吧
[39:45] – You want me back? – Yeah. -你想让我回到你身边 -是的
[39:48] Yeah. I realize now 是啊 我现在才发现
[39:51] you were the woman… 你才是
[39:54] …that was meant for me. 我命中注定的女人
[40:01] Just so we’re clear, so you want to move back in here. 你的意思是 你想搬回来
[40:05] And be faithful to me 然后忠诚于我
[40:07] and love me with all your heart and soul? 并且全心全意地爱我
[40:11] – Absolutely. – Oh, my god, this is so wonderful. -完全正确 -天啊 太好啦
[40:15] Yeah. I know, I know. 是啊 我知道我知道
[40:18] – I wanna kiss you. – Oh, god. No, Karl. -我要吻你 -天哪 不行 卡尔
[40:22] No. What I meant by wonderful is 不对 我说太好了是指
[40:24] that I wondered inside if I still had feelings for you, 我一直在猜自己是不是还对你有感觉
[40:28] if deep down I still loved you. 是不是还爱着你
[40:30] – And? – And… there’s nothing there. -那结果呢 -毫无感觉
[40:35] Come on, you’ve gotta feel something. 别这样 总会有点什么的吧
[40:37] Well, actually, I do. Yeah. 事实上 是有点
[40:40] Excuse me. 抱歉了
[40:58] – Susan. – Mike, guess what? I love you. -苏珊 -麦克 我爱你
[41:02] – Are you sure? – Yes! -你确定吗 -当然
[41:12] Did I come at a bad time? 我是不是来得不是时候
[41:14] They’re just asking about Mrs. Huber. 他们在问胡博太太的事
[41:17] I love him. You can write that in your little book. 我爱他 写在你的小本本上吧
[41:25] We are all searching for someone, 我们都在寻找着某个
[41:28] that special person who will provide us 能弥补我们生命中或缺的
[41:29] what’s missing in our lives. 那个特别的人
[41:33] Someone who can offer companionship. 有的人能提供陪伴
[41:36] George? Hi, it’s me, Bree. 乔治 是我 布里
[41:40] I was wondering, are you free next Saturday? 你下周六有空吗
[41:44] You are? Oh, that’s wonderful. 有空啊 那太好了
[41:46] Or assistance. 有的提供帮助
[41:48] Hi, I understand your agency handles nannies. 我听说你们公司负责找保姆
[41:52] I need someone experienced and preferably unattractive. 我需要一个经验丰富但是不太有魅力的
[41:58] Or security. 有的提供安全感
[42:00] Hi, honey. Did the lawyer tell you the good news? 亲爱的 律师把好消息告诉你了吗
[42:03] You’re gonna make bail. I found your passport. 你就快被保释啦 我找到你的护照了
[42:08] And sometimes, if we search very hard, 而且 如果我们能再仔细点
[42:10] we can find someone who provides us… 就能找到那个
[42:12] I just called to say hi, and I love you. 就是打个电话来对你说 我爱你
[42:15] …with all three. 这三点都能做到的人
[42:17] All right, all right. Enough already. 好吧好吧 够了
[42:24] Yes, we’re all searching for someone. 是啊 我们都在寻找
[42:28] And if we can’t find them, 但要是我们找不到他们
[42:30] we can only pray they find us. 就只能祈祷他们来找我们了
[42:34] What you got, boy? 你发现什么了 小子
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme