时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Zach’s gone from Silvercrest. – Hungry? | -扎克从银羽中心逃走了 -饿吗 |
[00:05] | Sometimes… | 有时候 |
[00:05] | If I don’t get help, I will lose my mind. | 再没人帮我的话 我会发疯的 |
[00:07] | Where can I score some high grade nanny? | 哪里能找到优秀的保姆 |
[00:09] | …No matter how hard you try… | 不管你付出多少努力 |
[00:10] | FBI! Open the door! | 联邦调查局 开门 |
[00:11] | Carlos Solis, I have a warrant for your arrest. | 卡洛斯·索利斯 你被逮捕了 |
[00:14] | …Some problems… | 有些问题 |
[00:15] | I’m Sorry, and you are…? | 不好意思 你是 |
[00:16] | I take you’ve met Maisy Gibbons. | 我猜你见过梅茜·吉本斯了吧 |
[00:18] | She’s a total nightmare. | 她太难对付了 |
[00:19] | Maisy does love to rule her little kingdom. | 梅茜是挺爱作威作福的 |
[00:21] | You are unhappy with our sex life. | 你对我们的性生活不满意 |
[00:23] | You’re not getting something from me | 你没有得到满足 |
[00:24] | but you’re simply to afraid to ask. | 却又羞于启齿 |
[00:26] | …Can’t be easily solved. | 仍然解决不了 |
[00:35] | To understand Maisy Gibbons, | 要了解梅茜·吉本斯 |
[00:38] | you first need to know how she spent her afternoons. | 先得知道她下午都做些什么 |
[00:42] | Her mornings were spent running errands for her husband. | 她上午帮丈夫跑生意 |
[00:47] | Her evenings were spent | 晚上则忙于 |
[00:48] | washing dishes and helping with homework. | 洗碗外加辅导孩子功课 |
[00:50] | Ok, so, nine plus one is… | 九加一等于 |
[00:53] | But her afternoons, | 不过 她的下午 |
[00:55] | well, they were spent in the company of men. | 都花在了给其他男士作伴上 |
[01:01] | Frustrated, | 挫败失意的 |
[01:02] | misunderstood, | 不被理解的 |
[01:05] | lonely men, willing to pay money | 寂寞难耐的男人们 愿意挥金 |
[01:08] | to feel a little less lonely. | 只为减少点孤独感 |
[01:11] | And Maisy Gibbons was willing to help them. | 而梅茜·吉本斯很乐意帮助他们 |
[01:14] | Maisy, I’ve always wondered. | 梅西 我总在想 |
[01:16] | Nobody knows about your little hobby, do they? | 没人知道你这个小嗜好吧 |
[01:19] | Is it hard keeping a secret like this? | 像这样的秘密很难保守吧 |
[01:24] | Well, maybe if it was just my secret | 如果只是我一个人的秘密 也许很难 |
[01:27] | but the way I see it, | 不过在我看来 |
[01:28] | I keep the secrets of every man who comes to me. | 我在为每个来找我的人保守秘密 |
[01:32] | And I find that absolutely exhilarating. | 这还挺刺激的 |
[01:35] | A few years back, Harold lost his job | 几年前 哈罗德失业后 |
[01:37] | and we had to give up our membership at the country club. | 我们不得不退出乡村俱乐部 |
[01:42] | And then one day one of my club friends | 有一天 一个俱乐部的朋友 |
[01:45] | asked why she hadn’t seen me around lately. | 问怎么最近没见到我 |
[01:47] | I told her that we couldn’t afford it any more. | 我就告诉她我们没钱去了 |
[01:53] | She waved it off like it was nothing, | 她摆摆手表示不在意 |
[01:56] | but I saw her get that look in her eye, | 可她看我的那种眼神 |
[01:59] | that look of… pity. | 充满了 怜悯 |
[02:02] | Maybe she was just trying to be nice. | 说不定她是想安慰你 |
[02:04] | Anyway, is that so bad, feeling sorry for someone? | 不管怎么说 怜悯别人就那么糟糕吗 |
[02:08] | When they say something, they are being supportive, | 如果她们说点什么 那还算鼓励 |
[02:12] | but when they say nothing, | 但他们要是保持沉默 |
[02:14] | it’s because they think | 是因为他们觉得 |
[02:15] | you’re so far gone, you’re never coming back. | 你这一走就回不来了 |
[02:17] | Gotcha you. | 我懂了 |
[02:18] | Anyway, a couple months later, I started my little hobby, | 几个月后 我就染上了这小嗜好 |
[02:23] | and the most wonderful thing happened. | 接着最精彩的事发生了 |
[02:26] | This woman’s husband became one of my regulars. | 这女人的丈夫也成了我的常客之一 |
[02:33] | Oh, would you be a lamb and go out the back? | 你能乖乖从后门走吗 |
[02:38] | – That’s my next appointment. – Sure. | -我的下个客户来了 -好的 |
[02:41] | It’s the husband of the woman I was telling you about. | 就是我和你说的那女人的丈夫 |
[02:47] | – Hello, there. – Hey, Maisy. | -你好啊 -梅西 |
[03:40] | Every morality play has its cast of characters. | 凡是道德剧都有这么几个固定角色 |
[03:45] | There is always an innocent victim, | 一个无辜的受害者 |
[03:48] | a deceitful villain, | 一个邪恶的大反派 |
[03:51] | a prosecutor who seeks the truth, | 一个追求真相的检察官 |
[03:55] | a magistrate who dispenses justice | 一个主持正义的法官 |
[03:59] | and a lawyer who charges too much. | 和一个资费不菲的律师 |
[04:04] | This morality play was being produced | 美景镇法院正上演着 |
[04:07] | at the fairview county courthouse. | 这样一出道德剧 |
[04:10] | Its themes were trust and betrayal. | 贯穿着信任与背叛的主题 |
[04:14] | So what’s your issue with bail in this case, Ms. Mccready? | 麦克里迪女士 你对这次保释有何看法 |
[04:17] | We want bail denied, your honor. | 我们拒绝保释 法官大人 |
[04:20] | The defendant’s company imported goods | 被告公司进口的产品 |
[04:21] | manufactured by slave labor. | 都是苦役生产的 |
[04:23] | His business partner, Mr. Tanaka, | 被告的合伙人 田中先生 |
[04:26] | has already fled the country, | 已经潜逃出境了 |
[04:27] | and Mr. Solis himself has refused to surrender his passport. | 而索利斯先生本人拒绝出示护照 |
[04:30] | Dog ate your client’s passport, Mr. Hartley? | 你委托人的护照被狗吃了吗 哈特利先生 |
[04:33] | It’s been temporarily misplaced, your honor | 只是一时找不到 法官大人 |
[04:36] | but we maintain that Kisho Tanaka set up | 但我们坚持认为是田中纪章组织 |
[04:39] | and executed the entire operation. | 并负责整个生产过程 |
[04:41] | Mr. Solis is no business partner | 索利斯先生算不上合伙人 |
[04:43] | but merely a hired contractor. | 不过是承包商而已 |
[04:45] | I’d also like to point out that | 我还想指出 |
[04:46] | my client is the sole provider for his wife and his mother, | 我的委托人是他妻子和昏迷住院的母亲 |
[04:51] | who is hospitalized in a coma as we speak. | 唯一的供养者 |
[04:53] | Bring me the passport | 让我看到护照 |
[04:54] | and Mr. Solis can visit his mother. | 索利斯先生就可以去探望他母亲了 |
[04:57] | Until then, your client is denied bail | 在那之前 不准保释你的委托人 |
[04:59] | and remanded. What’s next? | 并继续还押 下一个 |
[05:05] | You’d better finish those Brussels sprouts. | 你们最好把那些芽甘蓝吃干净 |
[05:08] | Don’t think I can’t see them hidden under your macaroni. | 别以为我不知道它们在通心粉下面 |
[05:11] | I hate Brussels sprouts. | 我讨厌芽甘蓝 |
[05:13] | Yeah. Well, brussels sprouts help you grow. | 芽甘蓝能帮你们快快长大 |
[05:16] | You don’t want to be short your whole life, do you? | 你们不想当一辈子小矮子吧 |
[05:19] | Look. You know what we’ll do? | 试试看这样吃 |
[05:20] | We’re gonna dip’em in a little cheese. Here you go. | 蘸点奶酪 来 张嘴 |
[05:25] | – Good. Yummy. – Disgusting! | -好吃吧 -真恶心 |
[05:28] | Fine. Be 3’8″ the rest of your life. | 行 你们就一辈子1米2吧 |
[05:30] | See if I care. Good luck finding girlfriends. | 我可不管了 祝你们找到女朋友 |
[05:33] | – Didn’t you have a lunch? – I’m gonna cancel it. | -你午饭不是有约吗 -我得取消它 |
[05:36] | The boys are in rare form, | 孩子们胡闹得厉害 |
[05:37] | and you’re still finding your way. | 你也还在摸索期 |
[05:40] | Lynette, it’s been two days. | 勒奈特 我都来了两天了 |
[05:42] | I… don’t want to shock them by suddenly disappearing. | 我可不想突然消失吓到他们 |
[05:46] | Deep down they’re very sensitive. | 他们实际上还是很敏感的 |
[05:48] | That’s a paper airplane. | 那是纸飞机 |
[05:50] | They’ll be fine. Now go. Get out of here. | 他们会好好的 放心出去吧 |
[05:56] | You have my cell phone number. You call me if you need anything. | 你有我的手机号 有事随时打给我 |
[05:58] | – I will. – Ok. | -我会的 -好 |
[06:01] | Boys! Come here and give momma a three-bear hug. | 小子们 过来给妈妈三个熊抱 |
[06:05] | Come on. Whoo! One, two, three… | 来 一 二 三 |
[06:08] | Get in! Get in! | 抱紧点 |
[06:10] | – Bye, mom. – Bye. | -妈妈再见 -拜 |
[06:12] | – Bye! – Ok. | -拜 -好 |
[06:18] | Watch your hands! | 小心手 |
[06:20] | I’m gonna eat upstairs. I’ve got a ton of homework. | 我去楼上吃 作业太多来不及做 |
[06:24] | What, are you storing up for winter? | 怎么吃那么多 囤起来准备冬眠吗 |
[06:27] | I’m just really hungry. | 我只是饿坏了 |
[06:29] | Oh, I talked to dad. | 我今天跟爸爸谈了 |
[06:30] | And apparently he and Brandi might break up. | 他似乎打算和布兰迪分手 |
[06:32] | Oh, how awful. | 真是可惜 |
[06:35] | – Mom, you’re smiling. – Am I? | -妈妈 你在笑 -我有吗 |
[06:39] | Anyway, because of all the drama, he can’t take me this weekend. | 反正各种原因 这周他不能带我了 |
[06:41] | So I’ll be home after all. Goodnight. | 所以 我会一直待在家 晚安啦 |
[06:47] | Oh, great. Our romantic weekend’s off. | 太好了 我们的浪漫周末泡汤了 |
[06:51] | – We can move it to my house. – No. | -我们可以移师我家啊 -不要 |
[06:55] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[06:57] | I just want it to be special. | 我只是想过得特别点 |
[07:00] | And it can’t be special at my house? | 在我家就不能特别了吗 |
[07:02] | Ok, I know this sounds weird, | 我知道这听起来很怪 |
[07:04] | but I just need to have my things around me. | 但是我需要周围有自己的东西 |
[07:07] | – What things? – Perfumes and oils. | -什么东西 -香水和精油 |
[07:10] | I wanna pick out the outfit you’re gonna tear off me. | 我得挑件让你想扒下来的衣服 |
[07:12] | And plus I need to be in complete control of the lighting. | 还有 我得控制好灯光 |
[07:17] | Ok. We’ll wait till next weekend. | 好吧 我们等下周吧 |
[07:20] | You are just the sweetest guy. | 你真是太可爱了 |
[07:28] | – I can’t wait till next weekend. – No, me neither. | -我等不到下周了 -我也是 |
[07:31] | What about tomorrow? | 明天怎么样 |
[07:32] | While Julie is at school. I’ve got an early job and that’s it. | 朱莉在上学 我也只有早上有活 |
[07:34] | Oh, no good. My publisher’s got me under the gun for something. | 不行 出版商逼着我交稿 |
[07:39] | What about Friday? | 礼拜五呢 |
[07:40] | I’m re-piping a house. | 我要给一户人家重新排管道 |
[07:42] | Damn Karl! | 该死的卡尔 |
[07:43] | Not even married any more | 就算离婚了 |
[07:44] | and he’s still keeping me from having sex. | 还要妨碍我做爱做的事 |
[07:47] | I can’t hide you in my room for ever, | 我不能永远把你藏在房里 |
[07:50] | and I think we need to tell my mom. | 我们应该告诉我妈妈 |
[07:53] | You can trust her, I promise. | 她值得信任 我保证 |
[07:56] | You didn’t tell her what I told you, did you? | 你没跟她说我告诉你的事吧 |
[07:58] | No! I would never tell anyone that. | 没有 这件事我不会告诉任何人的 |
[08:03] | – What are you doing? – I don’t wanna cause problems for you. | -你怎么了 -我不想给你惹麻烦 |
[08:06] | I’m just gonna go. | 我还是走好了 |
[08:09] | Zach, stop. Don’t go. | 扎克 站住 别走 |
[08:12] | I won’t tell her. | 我不跟她说了 |
[08:16] | I swear I’ll be out of here soon. | 我保证我会尽快离开这儿 |
[08:19] | I’ll think of something, ok? | 我会想办法的 好吗 |
[08:34] | – Hello. – Why are you up? | -好啊 -你怎么还没睡 |
[08:37] | I could ask you the same question. | 我还想问你呢 |
[08:40] | I’m going to bed. | 我要睡了 |
[08:43] | I didn’t ask you to wait up for me. | 我没让你等我 |
[08:46] | Remember, I’m here as our children’s father, | 记住 我只是以父亲的身份留在这 |
[08:48] | not your husband. | 而非你的丈夫 |
[08:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:58] | Were you with a woman? | 你刚才跟女人在一起 |
[09:02] | Did you tell her that you have a wife | 你没告诉她你是有家室的吗 |
[09:04] | or does that hinder your pick-up style? | 还是这样会缩小你的选择范围 |
[09:06] | All right, even if I was seeing someone, | 好吧 就算我真的去约会了 |
[09:09] | I have every right to. | 我也有权这么做 |
[09:10] | Exploring options is the whole point of being separated. | 分居不就是为了尝试新的选择吗 |
[09:13] | Options! I’m not a mutual fund, Rex. | 选择 雷克斯 我又不是共有基金[一种投资公司形式] |
[09:15] | Oh, that’s not… | 我不是这个意思 |
[09:19] | Bree, you should get out there, | 布里 你该多出去走走 |
[09:21] | try and meet someone. | 跟别人约个会 |
[09:24] | Meet someone? I’m raising your children. | 约会 我还得抚养你的孩子呢 |
[09:28] | I am just trying to move on with my life. | 我只是想好好继续自己的生活 |
[09:30] | – It is nothing to be ashamed of. – Oh, ok. | -这没什么丢脸的吧 -好吧 |
[09:33] | Let me tell you what then, why don’t you just call up | 要我说 不如你打电话邀请 |
[09:36] | your mystery woman and invite her over? | 那个神秘女人来家里 |
[09:38] | I’ll pull out the sofa bed | 我负责把沙发床打开 |
[09:39] | and you can take her right there. | 你们就可以在上面亲热啦 |
[09:41] | Andrew! Danielle! | 安德鲁 丹妮尔 |
[09:42] | Daddy’s gonna fornicate for us! | 爸爸要在我们面前和别的女人私通啦 |
[09:44] | Just keep your voice down. | 小声点 |
[09:47] | Why? Are you feeling ashamed? | 怎么 现在你觉得丢脸了 |
[09:59] | The next morning started with a banging. | 第二天的序幕伴着砸门声拉开 |
[10:04] | No one knew where Martha Huber was, | 没人知道玛莎·胡博在哪里 |
[10:06] | and Edie Britt was starting to worry. | 伊迪·布利特开始担心了 |
[10:09] | Edie didn’t like worrying. | 伊迪向来不喜欢担忧 |
[10:10] | She felt it gave her wrinkles. | 她觉得这样容易长皱纹 |
[10:13] | So, out of concern for her face, and Mrs. Huber, | 出于对自己的脸蛋和胡博太太的关心 |
[10:16] | Edie decided to find out what was going on. | 伊迪决定查清到底怎么回事 |
[10:24] | Yao Lin, listen to me. | 听着 姚琳 |
[10:25] | It’s very important that we find Carlos’s passport. | 找到卡洛斯的护照至关重要 |
[10:28] | I already looked through his office. | 我已经翻遍了他的办公室 |
[10:30] | I need you to search the bedroom. | 你去卧室找找 |
[10:32] | What? | 有问题吗 |
[10:33] | With Mr. Solis in jail, how you gonna pay me? | 要是索利斯先生坐牢 你要怎么付我薪水 |
[10:36] | I have children. | 我还要养孩子呢 |
[10:39] | Yao Lin, your kids are in their twenties. | 姚琳 你的孩子都20多岁了 |
[10:44] | But if it’ll make you shut up… | 不过如果这能让你闭嘴的话 |
[10:48] | Here. Three weeks in advance. | 拿着 我预付你3周的薪水 |
[10:51] | If you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意 |
[10:52] | can I call your bank? | 我能给银行打个电话吗 |
[10:54] | Yao Lin, don’t be stupid. | 姚琳 别傻了 |
[10:56] | People don’t become poor overnight. | 没人会一夜之间就一贫如洗的 |
[11:00] | That’s my car. Oh, my god. | 那是我的车 天哪 |
[11:07] | Hey! Hey! What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:12] | Where are you taking my car? | 你要把我的车拖到哪去 |
[11:15] | The government’s impounding it. Here’s your receipt | 政府扣押了你的车 这是收据 |
[11:17] | Call that number if you have any questions. | 有问题就打上面的电话 |
[11:28] | Oh, my god | 上帝啊 |
[11:32] | You call this a paint job? | 你到底会不会漆车啊 |
[11:35] | I don’t want to see it again till it’s perfect! | 不漆到完美别送回来 |
[11:45] | I wonder what’s going on over there. | 我想知道现在家里怎么样了 |
[11:47] | Claire did ok with kids yesterday. | 科莱尔昨天和孩子们相处得不错 |
[11:50] | But that could have been beginner’s luck. | 但这很可能是新手运气比较好而已 |
[11:51] | Do you think I should call? I should call | 我要不要打个电话回去 应该要吧 |
[11:53] | Lynette, for the first time in years you finally have some free time, | 勒奈特 几年了 你好不容易空下来 |
[11:57] | and you’re wasting it obsessing about the kids. | 却还一个劲地担心着孩子们 |
[12:04] | It’s just.. I don’t know this woman. I mean not really. | 只是我不了解她 真的不太了解 |
[12:06] | So she has a degree in sociology, | 就算她有社会学学位 |
[12:08] | big deal. Who doesn’t? | 也没什么了不起 谁没有呢 |
[12:09] | My boys are a lot to handle. What if she’s not up to it? | 我的孩子很难对付 她搞不定怎么办 |
[12:12] | If you really have that many doubts, | 如果你那么不放心 |
[12:15] | you should go buy a hidden camera. | 何不买个针孔摄像机 |
[12:18] | What, a nanny-cam? | 保姆监视器吗 |
[12:19] | Yeah. People do terrible things | 是啊 人们会在他们以为没人看着时 |
[12:21] | when they think no one’s watching them. | 做些恐怖的事情 |
[12:23] | Yeah. | 有道理 |
[12:26] | I don’t really think that I could videotape Claire. | 可我还是觉得不该监视科莱尔 |
[12:28] | It would be a breach of trust. | 这么做有点背信弃义 |
[12:29] | Trust is overrated. | 信任总会被高估 |
[12:36] | So… How are things with you and Rex? | 那么 你和雷克斯怎么样了 |
[12:42] | Fine. Why do you ask? | 还行 怎么问起这个 |
[12:44] | I’m just curious. He moves out, moves back in. | 只是有点好奇 他搬出搬进的 |
[12:48] | Is he back for good? | 你们重归于好了吗 |
[12:50] | The situation is…fluid. | 世事难料 难免朝不保夕 |
[12:53] | null | 我也不知道他到底作何打算 |
[13:00] | So if you’re not sure he’s back for good, | 既然你不确定你们是否和好 |
[13:02] | why are you ironing his shirts? | 为什么还要帮他烫衬衫 |
[13:05] | Because I have faith that he’ll come back | 因为我相信他终会倦鸟归巢 |
[13:07] | and that he’ll do the right thing. | 选择做正确的事 |
[13:11] | That’s good. It’s good to have faith in people. | 那很好 对别人有信心是好事 |
[13:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:18] | But I’d still buy that camera. | 但我还是会买针孔摄像机 |
[13:45] | – Hello? – Mike? My oven’s out. | -你好 -麦克 我的烤箱坏了 |
[13:48] | Come over and help me find my pilot light. | 能过来帮我找找问题所在吗 |
[13:58] | *lay all my trouble down* | *抛开所有烦恼* |
[14:02] | *here I am, baby come and take me* | *我就在此 宝贝 与我共度吧* |
[14:07] | *here I am, baby won’t you come and take me?* | *宝贝 为什么你不来呢* |
[14:12] | *take me by the hand* | *牵起我的手* |
[14:16] | *show me here I am, baby…* | *让我感受自己的存在 宝贝* |
[14:29] | Oh, candles. Candles | 蜡烛 蜡烛 |
[14:33] | *here I am, baby come and take me* | *我就在此 宝贝 与我共度吧* |
[14:38] | *here I am, baby come and take me…* | *我就在此 宝贝 与我共度吧* |
[14:43] | *take me by the hand* | *牵起我的手* |
[14:56] | Mike, is that you? | 麦克 是你吗 |
[15:00] | I’m up here! | 我在上面 |
[15:25] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[15:58] | – Oh, my god! oh, god. – What the hell? | -天哪 -搞什么啊 |
[16:01] | I’m so sorry. I thought someone was in the house. | 真对不起 我还以为是别人 |
[16:04] | So you took your clothes off? | 所以你就把衣服脱了 |
[16:06] | No, my clothes already off, I was going to seduce you. | 没有 衣服早就脱了 为了引诱你 |
[16:08] | Didn’t really work. | 并不怎么见效啊 |
[16:09] | Oh, I’m sorry. Are you ok? | 太对不起了 你没事吧 |
[16:12] | Well… | 还行 |
[16:18] | Please don’t be mad. | 请别生气 |
[16:24] | Hey, there. | 大家好啊 |
[16:30] | Zach? What are you doing here? | 扎克 你怎么在这里 |
[16:42] | Later that day, while Claire was out | 那天晚些时候 当科莱尔带着孩子们 |
[16:44] | getting the boys wired on ice cream, | 出去吃冰淇淋时 |
[16:48] | Lynette did some wiring on her own. | 勒奈特自己动手安装了监视器 |
[17:32] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[17:33] | You can’t send Zach back. | 不能把扎克送回去 |
[17:34] | Julie, what else can I do? He can’t stay here. | 朱莉 我还能怎么办 他不能留在这 |
[17:37] | His father sent him to a psycho ward. | 他父亲把他送进精神病院过 |
[17:40] | Actually, they call it a rehabilitation center. | 事实上 那里叫康复中心 |
[17:46] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[17:47] | Paul is his father. | 保罗毕竟是他的父亲 |
[17:49] | He has a right to know his son’s ok. | 他有权知道他的儿子平安无事 |
[17:51] | If he finds out you’re hiding him, | 如果他知道你把他儿子藏在这儿 |
[17:53] | you could get in a lot of trouble. | 你麻烦可就大了 |
[17:55] | He’s right. Sorry, guys. | 他说得没错 抱歉啦 各位 |
[17:58] | Mom, please don’t do this. | 妈妈 求你别这么做 |
[17:59] | If you knew what Zach had been through… | 如果你知道扎克都经历了些什么 |
[18:01] | Julie. Julie, it’s ok. I’ll be fine. | 朱莉 没关系 我没事的 |
[18:10] | I’ll take him back over so you two can… | 我把他送回家 你们两个 |
[18:12] | Listen, if Paul sees Zach and freaks out… | 如果保罗看到扎克后大发脾气 |
[18:17] | – I’ll bring him right back. – Thank you. | -我会立刻把他带回来 -谢谢 |
[18:28] | Young lady, we need to talk about what you did. | 小姐 我们得谈谈你做的好事 |
[18:31] | I really don’t feel like talking to you right now. | 我现在不想和你说话 |
[18:44] | Listen, Zach… | 扎克 |
[18:47] | If things ever get really bad… | 如果事情真的一发不可收拾 |
[18:51] | it’s got my cell number on it. | 这上面有我的电话 |
[18:53] | Give me a call… any time. | 打给我 任何时候都行 |
[18:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:09] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[19:17] | – How did you…? – We’ll talk later. | -你是怎么… -我们晚点再说 |
[19:21] | Remember, any time. | 记住 任何时候 |
[19:41] | – I heard you moved back home. – Yeah, I had to. | -听说你搬回家了 -我是被逼的 |
[19:44] | We had some problems with Andrew. | 我们先得把安德鲁的问题放在首位 |
[19:46] | I’ll move out eventually. | 我终究还是会搬出去的 |
[19:48] | – Spikes or pearls? – Your choice. | -钉刺圈还是珍珠圈 -你决定 |
[19:51] | You know what I think? | 知道我怎么想吗 |
[19:53] | You don’t really want to leave her. | 你其实并不想离开她 |
[19:56] | Don’t psychoanalyze me. | 别想为我做心理分析 |
[19:58] | You’re still in love. | 你还爱着她 |
[19:59] | – I never said I wasn’t. – Then why divorce? | -我从没说过不爱她 -那为什么离婚 |
[20:01] | So now you’re rooting for us two crazy kids to work it out? | 你是在鼓励我们继续这段荒唐的婚姻吗 |
[20:08] | You know me. I’m just a romantic at heart. | 你了解我的 我生性浪漫 |
[20:12] | Scarves or cuffs? | 围巾还是手铐 |
[20:16] | Up to you. Even if I could find a way to deal with | 随你 就算我找到方法来应付 |
[20:20] | Bree’s obsessive-compulsive thing, | 布里的强迫症 |
[20:22] | it’s not the only problem. | 我们之间还存在别的问题 |
[20:24] | As you know, I have certain needs. | 你也知道 我的特殊需求 |
[20:28] | Boots or stilettos? | 靴子还是细高跟 |
[20:32] | Stilettos, please. | 细高跟 谢谢 |
[20:39] | Why don’t you just tell Bree what you need? | 为什么不直接告诉布里你的需求呢 |
[20:43] | Tell her what you want. | 告诉她你真正想要的 |
[20:45] | – Because she’d say no. – So? | -因为她一定会拒绝 -那又怎样 |
[20:47] | I’ve said no to some things you’ve asked me to do. | 你的某些要求我也拒绝过 |
[20:50] | Yeah, that’s different. I don’t care if you reject me. | 那不一样 我不会在乎你拒绝我 |
[21:00] | Rex, would you trust me on this? | 雷克斯 你相信我吗 |
[21:05] | Sometimes when you love somebody, | 有时候 你爱一个人 |
[21:09] | you just gotta make sacrifices for them. | 就得为他们做点牺牲 |
[21:12] | Love or passion. That’s an awful choice to make. | 爱情与激情 不可兼得啊 |
[21:16] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 没错 |
[21:20] | I have to warn you, this might hurt a little bit. | 先警告你 这会有点疼 |
[21:35] | How am I supposed to live without a car? | 没了车我还怎么过活 |
[21:38] | Tanaka’s still at large | 田中还潜逃在外 |
[21:40] | and they want Carlos to flip on him. | 他们要卡洛斯做替罪羊 |
[21:42] | So this is their way of playing hardball. | 所以他们开始来硬的了 |
[21:44] | I’m guessing that they’re not done yet. | 而且我猜这还没完 |
[21:46] | Why? What else could they take from us? | 为什么 他们还能拿走什么 |
[21:49] | Pretty much anything. | 所有的东西 |
[21:50] | It’s all fair game if they even think | 只要能够追查到不义之财的下落 |
[21:53] | they can trace it to ill-gotten gains. | 对他们来说怎么做都不为过 |
[21:54] | No, some of this stuff is mine, | 这怎么行 有些东西是我自己 |
[21:56] | when I modeled, before I even met Carlos. | 做模特时买的 当时还没遇到卡洛斯呢 |
[21:59] | See this? Kosta Boda. | 看到这个没 珂丝塔[瑞典著名水晶品牌] |
[22:01] | I bought it when I landed my first cover. | 是我第一次登上封面时买的 |
[22:04] | This… I spent eight hours on a rock in a bikini | 这个 是我穿着比基尼在石头上 |
[22:07] | for that painting. | 晒了8小时换来的 |
[22:08] | – I understand how you feel. – No, you don’t understand. | -我明白你的感受 -你不明白 |
[22:10] | I have dug myself up from dirt to afford these things | 我含辛茹苦才买来的东西 |
[22:13] | and no one is gonna take them away from me. | 谁也别想把它们抢走 |
[22:16] | Then I suggest you find yourself a good hiding place. | 那我建议你找个好地方把它们藏起来 |
[22:18] | They can’t take what they can’t find. | 他们只能带走他们找得到的东西 |
[22:21] | And if you can scare up that passport too, that would be good. | 如果你找护照也能这么费心 就更好了 |
[22:30] | – Oh. Hi, Gabrielle. – Hi. | -你好 加布丽尔 -好啊 |
[22:32] | – What have you got there? – My china. | -这是什么 -我的瓷器 |
[22:34] | I know how you’ve always loved it. | 我知道你一直很喜欢 |
[22:36] | And I thought you might wanna borrow it for a while. | 我估计你大概会想借用一阵子 |
[22:39] | Oh. Well, that’s… very thoughtful of you. | 这样啊 你想得真周到 |
[22:42] | Say, can I store some | 我能在你的车库里 |
[22:44] | odds and ends in your garage? | 寄放些零零碎碎的东西吗 |
[22:47] | Sure. Why don’t you come by tomorrow? | 当然可以 不如你明天就拿来吧 |
[22:48] | Sooner’s better than later. | 越早越好 |
[23:36] | – Just like… – Come on now. | -这简直… -再来 |
[23:47] | Rex? | 雷克斯 |
[23:48] | Rex? | 雷克斯 |
[23:51] | Rex! | 雷克斯 |
[23:58] | I need an ambulance… Right away. | 派辆救护车来 立刻 |
[24:17] | Hello? | 你好 |
[24:19] | Yes, this is she. Yes, he’s my husband. | 我就是 没错 他是我丈夫 |
[24:30] | Excuse me. I’m here to see Rex Van de Kamp. | 打扰一下 我来探望雷克斯·范德坎普 |
[24:32] | Apparently he had a heart attack. I’m not sure… | 他好像心脏病发作了 我不确定 |
[24:35] | He’s being prepped for surgery right now. | 他马上要接受手术 |
[24:36] | If you’d like to wait? | 你在旁边坐一会行吗 |
[24:37] | Could I at least poke my head in? I’m his wife. | 让我看一眼就好 我是他太太 |
[24:40] | – You’re his wife? – Yes. Why? | -你是他太太 -对啊 有什么问题 |
[24:43] | I was thinking of a different patient. | 我想我搞错病患了 |
[24:45] | Let me get the doctor. | 我去请医生过来 |
[25:08] | As Claire prepared for bed, | 当科莱尔准备睡觉时 |
[25:10] | she was unaware that somewhere else in the Scavo house | 她不知道在斯加沃家的某处 |
[25:15] | the day she had just finished was starting all over again. | 她刚刚落下帷幕的一天又重新上演了 |
[25:27] | Lynette was relieved to see that | 勒奈特欣慰地看到 |
[25:29] | Claire was doing a good job. | 科莱尔出色地尽职尽责 |
[25:42] | But after further viewing… | 但当她继续看下去时 |
[25:43] | Give me a three-bear hug. | 给我三个熊抱 |
[25:44] | …It dawned on lynette… | 勒奈特渐渐发现 |
[25:50] | …Claire might be doing herjob a little too well. | 科莱尔似乎尽职过头了 |
[26:13] | Here’s the candles I borrowed. | 蜡烛还你 |
[26:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:19] | I’m trying to read, so if you don’t mind. | 我在看书 没事的话请出去 |
[26:21] | I cannot believe, after everything you did, | 真不敢相信 在你做了这样的事后 |
[26:24] | you’re mad at me. | 居然还要生我的气 |
[26:27] | I told Zach that he could trust you | 我告诉过扎克他可以相信你 |
[26:29] | and you turned him in. | 可你却出卖了他 |
[26:31] | Well, someone had to be responsible. | 总得有人为此负责 |
[26:33] | Like it or not, I’ve got a birth certificate | 不管你喜不喜欢 你的出生证明上 |
[26:35] | that says I’m your mother. | 写明了我是你亲妈 |
[26:37] | – Since when? – What is that supposed to mean? | -从几时开始 -这话什么意思 |
[26:40] | Since dad left, if there’s been | 自从老爸离开之后 如果这个家 |
[26:42] | a mother around here, it’s been me. | 还有母亲这个角色的话 那就是我 |
[26:44] | Julie! | 朱莉 |
[26:47] | Do you remember after the divorce you stayed in bed for a week | 离婚之后 你在床上躺了整整一周 |
[26:50] | and I had to beg you to eat. | 我得求你 你才肯吃东西 |
[26:53] | Yeah, but… | 没错 可 |
[26:54] | For weeks I had to clean the house, | 一连几周 打扫房间的是我 |
[26:56] | make sure the bills were paid, | 处理各种账单的是我 |
[26:57] | I even had to schedule my own doctor’s appointment once. | 看病时甚至连医生都是我自己预约的 |
[27:00] | I was in bad shape back then. | 我那时状况很差 |
[27:01] | It’s still going on. | 这些事还是我在做 |
[27:04] | And now that I need some support, | 而现在当我需要你的支持时 |
[27:05] | you decide to play the mom card? | 你却以母亲的身份来教训我 |
[27:07] | I had to send Zach back. | 我必须把扎克送回去 |
[27:10] | We could have gotten in a lot of trouble. | 不然我们会惹上很多麻烦的 |
[27:12] | Yeah, well now Zach’s the one who’s in trouble. | 是啊 所以现在扎克有麻烦了 |
[27:14] | You sent him back to a man who hates him. | 你把他送回到恨他的人身边去 |
[27:24] | As Gabrielle considered | 当加布丽尔环顾 |
[27:26] | the vast emptiness of her new surroundings, | 空无一物的四周时 |
[27:30] | she was surprised to find | 她惊奇地发现 |
[27:32] | there was only one thing she truly missed… | 她真正唯一思念的却是 |
[27:37] | … her husband. | 她的丈夫 |
[27:48] | Mrs. Solis. We have a warrant to enter your house | 索利斯太太 我们被授权进入你家 |
[27:50] | and repossess any goods we suspect | 并没收任何我们怀疑 |
[27:53] | may have been obtained… illegally. | 是通过非法交易得来的物品 |
[28:00] | We’re not into clutter. | 我们喜欢整洁 |
[28:04] | All right. Harvey the flying turtle. | 好了 《飞天小海龟哈维》 |
[28:06] | Doesn’t this look fun? | 这本好像挺有趣的 |
[28:08] | – Where’s Claire? – I gave her the afternoon off. | -科莱尔在哪 -我下午放她假 |
[28:11] | – Who wants to turn pages? – Is she sick? | -谁想来翻页 -她生病了吗 |
[28:13] | No. She’s fine. I just wanted us all to spend | 没有 她很好 我只是希望我们 |
[28:15] | the day together, you know, like we used to. | 能一起共度这一天 像往常一样 |
[28:17] | Here we go. “Once upon a time | 开始啦 “从前有一只 |
[28:20] | there was a young turtle named Harvey.” | 小海龟名叫哈维” |
[28:21] | “Everyday Harvey would tell the other turtles ‘One day | “哈维每天都对其他海龟说’总有一天 |
[28:24] | I’m going to fly off and cause I’m gonna go see the world.”‘ | 我会离开这里飞到外面的大世界去'” |
[28:26] | “The other turtles said | “其他海龟就嘲笑他说 |
[28:28] | ‘turtles can’t fly!'” | ‘海龟是不会飞的'” |
[28:29] | It’s getting good now, huh? | 渐入佳境了是吧 |
[28:35] | Well, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[28:36] | When Claire reads. She does funny voices. | 科莱尔念故事时 还会配上怪声 |
[28:41] | Does she, now? Ok. | 是这样吗 好吧 |
[28:45] | “Harvey didn’t like the turtles laughing | “哈维不喜欢其他海龟这么嘲笑他 |
[28:46] | so he told them ‘I’ll show you! | 所以他说’你们等着瞧 |
[28:50] | One day I will fly higher than the birds.'” | 总有一天 我会飞得比鸟还高'” |
[28:53] | – That’s not funny. – Yeah, well, I’m just warming up. | -不好笑 -是吗 我才刚开始热身 |
[28:58] | “Then Bruno, the big bad turtle, took Harvey | “于是 坏海龟布鲁诺把哈维 |
[29:00] | up on the cliff and threw him over.” | 带到悬崖边 把他扔了下去” |
[29:03] | “He proclaimed ‘ we’ll see | “他喊道’我们倒要看看 |
[29:06] | if you can fly! Fly or die! Fly or die!”‘ | 你到底会不会飞 不会你就死定啦'” |
[29:10] | When’s Claire coming back? | 科莱尔什么时候回来 |
[29:16] | What happened to your nails? | 你的指甲怎么了 |
[29:19] | Oh, I… I moved all our stuff | 为了不让联调局的人把东西都搬走 |
[29:21] | to keep it from the feds. | 我把它们先藏起来了 |
[29:25] | It kills me that I’m putting you through this. | 让你独自承受这一切 我很心疼 |
[29:29] | Hands on the table. | 手放桌上 |
[29:34] | It’s not your fault. You didn’t do anything wrong. | 不是你的错 你没做错任何事 |
[29:37] | I’ll take care of everything | 我会处理好所有事 |
[29:39] | until you’re back to do it yourself. | 直到你回来亲自打理 |
[29:41] | And you will be soon. | 你一定很快就能出来 |
[29:44] | I gotta be honest. I didn’t know how you would hold up. | 老实说 我不知道你怎么坚持下来的 |
[29:48] | I knew you were a strong woman, | 我知道你是个坚强的女人 |
[29:50] | but I had no idea. | 但我不知道你是如此坚强 |
[29:52] | You’re a good wife, Gaby. A real partner. | 加布 你是个好妻子 真正的伴侣 |
[29:56] | Oh, Carlos, I love you so much. | 卡洛斯 我真的好爱你 |
[29:59] | I would give up a houseful of expensive junk | 我愿意放弃那栋堆满了昂贵废品的 |
[30:02] | just to put this behind us and have you home with me. | 房子来换取你的自由 让一切雨过天晴 |
[30:06] | That sounds pretty good right now. | 听起来真不错 |
[30:09] | – I’m gonna kiss my husband now. – Hands on the table. | -我要吻我的丈夫 -手放桌上 |
[30:20] | There’s a false panel on the back wall of my closet. | 我衣橱的后壁上有一块假镶板 |
[30:24] | My passport is there, along with some papers. | 里面有我的护照和一些文件 |
[30:27] | Take the passport to the lawyer and burn the papers. | 护照交给律师 烧掉那些文件 |
[30:46] | Carlos, did you know what Tanaka was doing? | 卡洛斯 你知道田中所做的事吗 |
[30:52] | Just burn the papers. | 乖乖把文件烧掉 别多问 |
[31:09] | Hey, Lynette. | 勒奈特 |
[31:10] | Did Martha Huber leave a spare key to her house with you? | 你有没有玛莎·胡博家的备用钥匙 |
[31:13] | No. Where is she, by the way? I haven’t seen her in days. | 没有 她去哪了 好几天没见到她了 |
[31:18] | You got me. She kicked me out so fast | 我也不知道 她急着把我赶出来 |
[31:20] | that I forgot my laptop, | 结果我的手提电脑落在她家了 |
[31:22] | And there’s just some stuff on there | 电脑里有些非常私人的东西 |
[31:23] | that I don’t want anyone else to see. | 我不想让任何人看到 |
[31:26] | Oh. Well, good luck with that. | 这样啊 那祝你好运了 |
[31:33] | You know, you’re not looking half bad. | 你看上去气色不错 |
[31:36] | What have you done with our little posse of yours? | 你是怎么治住那几个小调皮蛋的 |
[31:39] | They’re with the new nanny. | 他们和新保姆待在一起 |
[31:41] | Wow. Your own personal nanny? | 你的私人保姆吗 |
[31:43] | Smell you. | 真行啊 |
[31:46] | Trust me, it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. | 相信我 也没好到那里去 |
[31:49] | Our mothers are smart. | 我们母亲那代人很明智 |
[31:50] | They didn’t get us nannies or put us in daycare, | 她们没请保姆也没送我们去日托 |
[31:52] | because they knew if they did | 因为她们知道 这么做 |
[31:54] | we’d find out there are other women out there who | 我们就会发现这世上有别的女人 |
[31:58] | were better mothers than they were. | 比自己的妈妈更称职 |
[32:00] | You know, I had a nanny for a while growing up. | 我曾经有过一个保姆 |
[32:03] | – Mrs. Muntz. – You had a nanny? | -曼茨夫人 -你也有过保姆 |
[32:05] | Well, actually, she was more like | 其实 她更像是 |
[32:08] | a court-appointed social worker. | 法庭指派的社工 |
[32:10] | My mom did a little time. | 我妈有时会犯些事 |
[32:12] | She had a thing for bourbon and… | 她喜欢波旁酒和 |
[32:14] | shoplifting. | 入店行窃 |
[32:15] | Oh. Sorry. | 真可怜 |
[32:17] | Muntz was a hard-ass. No mercy. | 曼茨顽固不化 铁石心肠 |
[32:21] | In fact, she was such a disciplinarian | 是个严格又刻板的人 |
[32:23] | that when my mom made parole, | 所以在我妈假释出狱时 |
[32:25] | I was actually happy to see her. | 我还是很高兴见到她的 |
[32:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:29] | Yeah. Lesser of two evils. | 比起曼茨 我宁愿和我妈在一起 |
[32:33] | Anyway, I gotta find a key. | 我得去找把钥匙 |
[32:35] | – See you later. – Bye. | -回头见 -拜 |
[32:40] | Thanks for your help with Zach before. | 谢谢你帮了扎克 |
[32:42] | It’s my pleasure. I hope he comes out of this ok. | 不客气 希望他能顺利摆脱阴影 |
[32:46] | He’s a little squirrelly, but he seems like a good kid. | 他有点乖僻 不过应该是个好孩子 |
[32:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:52] | So, how’s Julie taking all this? | 朱莉接受了吗 |
[32:55] | Not well. She accused me of not being a good mother. | 不太能接受 她怪我不是个好妈妈 |
[33:01] | No, you’re a great mom. | 你当然是个好妈妈 |
[33:03] | Well, she was sort of right. | 其实她说得没错 |
[33:07] | After my divorce, I really leaned on her a lot. | 离婚之后 我很多事都依赖她 |
[33:11] | Seems natural. | 人之常情嘛 |
[33:13] | And I still kinda do it. | 但现在仍这样 |
[33:18] | I just want somebody to talk to about all my adult stuff, | 我只是想找个人聊聊大人的事情 |
[33:22] | and she’s right there, and she just acts so mature, | 而她就在那儿 表现得那么成熟 |
[33:25] | I forget she’s thirteen. | 我都忘了她才13岁 |
[33:28] | Well, the good news is that from now on, | 好消息是从现在开始 |
[33:31] | if you ever want to talk to somebody about grown-up stuff, | 你要是想找人谈谈大人的事 |
[33:35] | you got me. | 可以找我 |
[33:42] | I can’t talk to you about everything. | 我不能什么都跟你讲啊 |
[33:46] | What if I want to talk about the big crush I have | 万一我想谈谈自己迷死了 |
[33:50] | on the plumber that lives across the street? | 街对面的水管工呢 |
[33:53] | – Big crush, huh? – Oh, yeah. | -迷死了 -是啊 |
[33:56] | Well, you’d have to tell me more. | 那你可得再多说点 |
[33:59] | Well… He’s got a smile that’s to die for. | 他的微笑摄人心魄 |
[34:04] | And don’t get me started on his tattoo. | 更别提他的纹身了 |
[34:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[34:24] | Oh, Bree. | 布里 |
[34:27] | What a nice surprise. | 真是稀客啊 |
[34:29] | Would you like to come in? | 你要进来吗 |
[34:32] | Well, that depends. | 那要看情况了 |
[34:34] | Are you having an affair with my husband? | 你在跟我的丈夫暗渡陈仓吗 |
[34:44] | Would you like some more potatoes? | 要再来点土豆泥吗 |
[34:46] | You already asked me that. | 你已经问过了 |
[34:49] | Sorry. I’m so relieved you’re safe, | 抱歉 看到你平安无事我太放松了 |
[34:52] | I’m not thinking straight. | 脑子都不灵光了 |
[34:54] | Does that mean you’re not gonna send me back to Silvercrest? | 是否意味着你不会把我送回银羽了 |
[34:58] | You’ve gotta understand, your behavior, the violence, | 你要明白 你的暴力行为 |
[35:01] | breaking into the Van de Kamps… | 擅自闯进范德坎普家 |
[35:05] | I just didn’t know what you were going through. | 我不知道你是怎么回事 |
[35:07] | You could have asked me. | 你本可以问我的 |
[35:13] | I’ve been remembering things… | 我一直记得那些事 |
[35:18] | things from when I was little. | 我小时候发生的事 |
[35:24] | – What kind of things? – Awful things. | -什么样的事 -可怕的事 |
[35:28] | Zach, listen to me. | 扎克 听我说 |
[35:30] | Sometimes it’s not good to look back on the past. | 有时候回首过去不是好事 |
[35:33] | But I can’t help it. | 可我忍不住 |
[35:34] | These images just keep popping into my head. | 那些画面一直萦绕在我脑袋里 |
[35:37] | You’ve got to find a way to push them back out again. | 那你就得想办法忘掉它们 |
[35:44] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[35:49] | More potatoes? | 再来点土豆泥 |
[35:52] | Yes, please. | 好的 |
[36:04] | Sure is nice to be back to normal. | 恢复平静的生活真好啊 |
[36:15] | You should know that Rex still loves you… very much. | 你应该知道雷克斯仍然很爱你 |
[36:23] | – He said that? – Yes. | -他说的吗 -是的 |
[36:30] | Then why is he so unhappy? | 那他为什么还那么不开心呢 |
[36:34] | He has certain needs, | 他有一些需要 |
[36:36] | and he’s afraid to discuss them with you. | 却又害怕跟你谈论它们 |
[36:38] | Needs? Like… sexual needs? | 需要 是性方面的需要吗 |
[36:42] | Yes. | 没错 |
[36:45] | And have you fulfilled those needs? | 你满足了他的需要吗 |
[36:54] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[37:01] | You are pretty brazen for a woman who just admitted, | 你这个厚颜无耻的女人 |
[37:04] | however tacitly, that she just slept with my husband. | 居然这么平静地承认跟我丈夫上床 |
[37:07] | If I told anyone in this neighbor, | 我要是告诉别人 |
[37:08] | they would never speak to you again. | 大家都会唾弃你 |
[37:10] | You’re not gonna tell a soul. | 你不会告诉别人的 |
[37:14] | Yeah, you may hate me, | 没错 你可能会恨我 |
[37:15] | but you’d hate the humiliation a lot more. | 可你更讨厌被羞辱的感觉 |
[37:18] | Oh, I don’t hate you, Maisy. I pity you. | 我不恨你 梅茜 我可怜你 |
[37:29] | – Hi. – Oh, hey, Lynette. | -嗨 -嗨 勒奈特 |
[37:31] | – You heading out now? – Yep. | -你要出门了吗 -是的 |
[37:33] | I’ll be home late, so just the usual routine. | 我会晚点回来 家里一切照旧 |
[37:37] | A nap for penny and… | 睡午觉奖励一分钱 |
[37:38] | I know, no sugar after five. I got it. | 5点后不能吃糖 我知道 |
[37:41] | You’re the best. | 你最棒了 |
[37:44] | Oh, one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[37:45] | Since the boys are having corndogs for dinner, | 晚餐吃玉米热狗时 |
[37:48] | I’d like you to make sure they get a vegetable to go with it. | 我希望你能让他们吃点蔬菜下去 |
[37:54] | – Brussels sprouts? – They’re full of iron. | -球芽甘蓝 -铁元素丰富 |
[37:58] | Make sure they clean their plates. | 保证他们都吃干净了 |
[38:00] | Not a problem. I have this trick. | 没问题 我自有办法 |
[38:02] | I cover the veggies with some cheese. | 我要在蔬菜上洒满奶酪 |
[38:04] | Ooh. You sly dog. | 真够狡猾的 |
[38:13] | That night Lynette settled in to watch her personal pick | 当晚 勒奈特坐下来看自己拍摄的 |
[38:18] | for fell-good movie of the year. | 年度最佳逗趣电影 |
[38:22] | You need to eat your Brussels sprouts. | 你们得把芽甘蓝吃了 |
[38:25] | – Brussels sprouts? Disgusting! – I don’t want this! | -芽甘蓝 最恶心了 -我不吃 |
[38:30] | Hey! Yes, you do! Don’t throw them. | 你们要吃 别扔了 |
[38:33] | – Hey! Hey, stop it! – I hate Brussels sprouts! | -快住手 -我讨厌芽甘蓝 |
[38:37] | You guys, stop it! | 你们都住手 |
[38:40] | Do not throw them at me. Cut it out! | 别扔我 快停下 |
[39:05] | They operated, huh? | 他们给我做手术了 |
[39:14] | They sure did. | 当然做了 |
[39:17] | How’d it go? | 手术顺利吗 |
[39:21] | It went well. | 很顺利 |
[39:23] | The surgeon says you’re gonna be as good as new. | 大夫说你有如重获新生 |
[39:30] | – You look like you’ve been crying. – I have. | -你刚刚哭过 -是的 |
[39:38] | I was so afraid you were gonna die. | 我真害怕你会死掉 |
[39:41] | There’s so many things I haven’t had a chance to tell you. | 有好多事我还没机会告诉你呢 |
[39:48] | – I’m sorry you were so worried. – That’s ok. | -真抱歉让你这么担心 -没关系 |
[39:52] | How are you now, Rex? | 你现在怎样 雷克斯 |
[39:54] | Are you strong enough | 够坚强来听 |
[39:55] | to listen to the things I need to tell you? | 我要跟你讲的事吗 |
[40:00] | Sure, honey. | 当然 亲爱的 |
[40:08] | I know you still love me. | 我知道你还很爱我 |
[40:15] | Maisy told me. | 梅茜告诉我的 |
[40:19] | She did? | 是吗 |
[40:27] | As of this moment, Rex, I am no longer your wife. | 雷克斯 此刻起我不再是你妻子 |
[40:32] | I am gonna go out and find | 我会去找个 |
[40:35] | the most vindictive lawyer I can find, | 最擅于复仇的律师 |
[40:37] | and together we are going to eviscerate you. | 然后掏空你的一切 |
[40:41] | I am gonna take away your money, | 我要夺走你的金钱 |
[40:43] | your family and your dignity. | 你的家庭 还有你的尊严 |
[40:48] | – Do you hear me? – Bree… | -听见了吗 -布里 |
[40:51] | And I am so thrilled to know that you still love me. | 得知你还爱着我 我很兴奋 |
[40:57] | Because I want what’s about to happen to you… | 因为我要把人所能承受的 |
[41:03] | …to hurt as much as is humanly possible. | 最极致的伤害加诸于你 |
[41:12] | I’m so glad you didn’t die before | 我很高兴在你死之前 |
[41:14] | I got a chance to tell you that. | 还有机会告诉你这些 |
[41:37] | Trust is a fragile thing. | 信任 脆弱得不堪一击 |
[41:42] | – Bye, guys! – Bye, mom! | -拜 伙计们 -拜 妈妈 |
[41:46] | Once earned, it affords us tremendous freedom. | 一旦获得 信任会赋予我们极大的自由 |
[41:54] | But once trust is lost, it can be impossible to recover. | 可一旦失去 就再也无法挽回 |
[42:03] | Of course, the truth is, we never know who we can trust. | 当然事实是 我们不知道该信任谁 |
[42:14] | Those we’re closest to can betray us. | 即便最亲近的人也会背叛我们 |
[42:21] | Police, open up! | 警察 快开门 |
[42:23] | And total strangers can come to our rescue. | 而拯救我们的也可能是陌生人 |
[42:29] | In the end, most people decide to trust only themselves. | 最终 大部分人选择只相信自己 |
[42:36] | It really is the simplest way | 这是让我们 |
[42:38] | to keep from getting burned. | 远离伤害的最简单途径 |