时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | One was careless… | 有人粗心大意 |
[00:06] | You put a woman into a coma. | 你把一个女人撞得昏迷不醒 |
[00:08] | – Surely, that arouses some emotion. – Well, it doesn’t. | -理应会有一些特殊的情绪 -不会啊 |
[00:11] | You and I are finished. | 我们俩结束了 |
[00:12] | One said goodbye. | 有人决心悔过 |
[00:15] | I’m tired of feeling like a failure. | 我厌倦了接连不断的失败 |
[00:17] | One almost lost it. | 有人差点失去理智 |
[00:18] | Your wife didn’t kill herself because of my note, | 你老婆可不是因为我的字条而自杀的 |
[00:21] | she killed herself because of what she did to that poor baby. | 而是因为她对那苦命的孩子所做的一切 |
[00:24] | And one got exactly what she deserved. | 有人罪有应得 |
[00:32] | Gabrielle was waiting for her next great idea. | 加布丽尔正等待着她的又一妙计 |
[00:36] | Her first great idea came when she was 15, | 15岁时 她人生的第一个妙计 |
[00:39] | after her stepfather paid her a late-night visit. | 萌发于她继父的深夜造访之后 |
[00:43] | She bought a bus ticket to New York | 第二天 她就买了一张 |
[00:45] | the very next day. | 去纽约的大巴车票 |
[00:47] | Her next occurred five years later, | 5年后 她有了第二个妙计 |
[00:50] | when she decided to seduce | 她决定勾引 |
[00:51] | a famous fashion photographer. | 一位著名时装摄影师 |
[00:54] | One week later she began her career | 一周后 她便开始了自己 |
[00:57] | as a runway model, | T台模特的生涯 |
[00:59] | which soon led to her next great idea, | 下一个妙计很快接踵而至 |
[01:02] | her decision to marry Carlos Solis. | 她决定嫁给卡洛斯.索利斯 |
[01:06] | Before she knew it, | 等她回过神来 |
[01:07] | she had jumped off the runway and moved to the suburbs. | 她已然从T台搬到了郊区 |
[01:11] | Her most recent great idea was born | 她最近的妙计 |
[01:14] | out of her boredom with her new life. | 缘于无趣的新生活 |
[01:17] | That’s how she came to | 于是她开始 |
[01:18] | start an affair with her teenage gardener, | 和她年轻的园丁幽会 |
[01:22] | which was cut short by a tragic accident. | 而这 在一起意外后戛然而止 |
[01:26] | So, once again, Gabrielle was | 现在 加布丽尔又一次 |
[01:28] | in need of a great idea. | 期待着新妙计的诞生 |
[01:31] | Mrs. Solis, I know you’re worried, | 索利斯夫人 我知道你很担心 |
[01:32] | but it’s gonna take time. | 但这需要时间 |
[01:34] | Hm? What is? | 什么 |
[01:36] | You look sad. | 你看起来很难过 |
[01:38] | I assumed you were thinking about your mother-in-law. | 我以为你在担心你的婆婆 |
[01:41] | – Oh, no. – So, uh, what were you thinking about? | -并没有 -那你在想什么呢 |
[01:46] | My life. | 我的人生 |
[01:48] | It hasn’t turned out like I thought it would. | 它和我预期的相去甚远 |
[01:51] | – Oh, honey. – Oh, no. I know I shouldn’t complain. | -亲爱的 -不 我知道我不该抱怨 |
[01:55] | It’s just there’s something missing | 好像少了点什么 |
[01:56] | and I don’t know what it is. | 可我又说不上来 |
[01:59] | – Do you ever feel that way? – No. | -你有过这种感觉吗 -没有 |
[02:01] | When I go home at night, I sleep like a baby. | 我每天晚上都睡得很踏实 |
[02:04] | ‘Cause I know I did something | 因为我清楚自己 |
[02:06] | that day that helped people. | 白天做了帮助他人的事 |
[02:07] | – That must be a nice feeling. – Hm. It is. | -那感觉一定很好 -确实 |
[02:10] | There’s times I wish I didn’t have to work so hard. | 有时我也会希望工作能够轻松点儿 |
[02:13] | We got a nursing shortage and they cut our budget. | 这儿缺护士 上头还要削减预算 |
[02:16] | Attention, all available personnel. | 注意 所有待命人员 |
[02:19] | Code blue, stat, room 214. | 214病房 需要医疗急救 |
[02:21] | – Excuse me. – All available personnel. | -失陪了 -所有待命人员 |
[02:24] | Code blue, stat, room 214. | 214病房 需要医疗急救 |
[02:29] | Damned! Get a doctor in here. I don’t have an airway. | 快把医生叫来 他呼吸困难 |
[02:31] | No time. I have to intubate. | 来不及了 我得插管了 |
[02:33] | Mr. Getz. Mr. Getz, listen. | 盖茨先生 盖茨先生 听得到吗 |
[02:36] | You’re not dying on me, ok? | 我不会让你死的 好吗 |
[02:37] | This tube is to help you breathe. | 这根管子会帮你呼吸 |
[02:39] | I need you to be brave now. | 现在我需要你拿出勇气来 |
[02:41] | It was then that Gabrielle got her next great idea. | 就在这一刻 加布丽尔灵机一触 |
[02:48] | She decided to throw the first annual | 她决定举办首届 |
[02:50] | Sacred Heart charity fashion show | 圣心慈善时装秀 |
[02:53] | to raise money for more nursing staff. | 为雇佣更多的医护人员募集资金 |
[02:55] | Gaby, I can’t do it. | 加比 我做不到 |
[02:57] | I cannot walk down a runway in one of these dresses. | 我没法穿着这些裙子走T台 |
[02:59] | They all make me look so fat. | 我穿着它们太显胖了 |
[03:01] | Please get someone to take my place. | 拜托找人替我吧 |
[03:04] | Listen, Betty! Ok? You’re not quitting on me now. | 听着 贝蒂 你现在可不能撒手不管 |
[03:07] | We’ll find you a gown that’s black | 我们会帮你找一条 |
[03:09] | and slimming and you’ll look great. | 非常衬你的黑色长裙 |
[03:11] | – I need you to be brave now. – Ok. | -你得拿出勇气来 -好吧 |
[03:15] | And that night when she went to bed, | 这天晚上 加布丽尔 |
[03:17] | Gabrielle slept like a baby. | 睡得很踏实 |
[04:04] | News of the fashion show | 举办时装秀的消息 |
[04:05] | spread quickly on Wisteria Lane. | 很快传遍了紫藤郡 |
[04:09] | Though the event was for charity, | 虽然这是慈善活动 |
[04:10] | Gabrielle soon discovered | 加布丽尔很快发现 |
[04:12] | when it came to the latest fashions, | 一旦事关最新时尚 |
[04:15] | women are seldom charitable. | 女人们便鲜有慈善之举 |
[04:19] | No one knew this better than Edie Britt. | 对于这一点 伊迪.布利特再清楚不过了 |
[04:25] | She understood that | 她的信条是 |
[04:27] | treachery never goes out of style. | 背信弃义永不过时 |
[04:33] | – Susan. – Give me the dress. | -苏珊 -把裙子给我 |
[04:38] | I gave it a shot. | 我试过了 |
[04:43] | Hi, Helen. How’s the dress fitting? | 海伦 裙子合身吗 |
[04:45] | Great. Maybe it could be taken out | 好极了 也许肩膀这里 |
[04:47] | in the shoulder a little. | 能再拉高一点 |
[04:48] | Sure. No problem. | 可以 没问题 |
[04:52] | There you go. | 拿着 |
[04:54] | You know, Gabrielle, I never thanked you properly. | 加布丽尔 我从没好好谢过你 |
[04:57] | – For what? – For what you did for my son. | -谢什么 -感谢你为我儿子所做的一切 |
[04:59] | It was so nice of you to hire John as your gardener. | 你能雇约翰当园丁 真是太好了 |
[05:03] | Believe me, it’s been my pleasure. | 相信我 这是我的荣幸 |
[05:06] | – How’s he doing? – Good, good. | -他最近怎样 -很好 很好 |
[05:08] | I hear he’s dating Danielle Van de Kamp. | 听说他在和丹妮尔·范德坎普约会 |
[05:12] | For now. | 只是暂时的 |
[05:13] | It’s just a matter of time before they break up for good. | 他们分手是早晚的事 |
[05:15] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[05:17] | She just seems to want much more | 她似乎比他 |
[05:19] | of a relationship than he does. | 更投入于这段感情 |
[05:21] | You remember what it was like dating teenage boys. | 你记得年轻时的约会是什么样的吧 |
[05:24] | – Vaguely. – Thank you. | -有点印象 -谢谢你 |
[05:26] | No, you tell Tanaka that if he doesn’t call me | 不 告诉田中 如果他不打给我 |
[05:29] | I’m gonna go down to his office, | 我就亲自去他办公室 |
[05:30] | find him and kick his ass! | 让他尝尝厉害 |
[05:36] | Ladies. | 女士们好 |
[05:41] | – Trouble at work? – I don’t know what’s the problem. | -他工作不顺吗 -我不知道 |
[05:43] | He’s making money left and right. | 他整天忙着挣钱 |
[05:45] | I just wish he’d relax. | 我只希望他能放松点 |
[05:47] | Crap, crap, crap! | 可恶 真是可恶 |
[05:50] | I’m telling you, all of the good dresses are taken. | 我说 好衣服都被挑走了 |
[05:53] | Now, what the hell am I supposed to wear? | 我要穿什么啊 |
[05:55] | Well, Mrs. Huber never showed up. | 胡博太太一直没露面 |
[05:58] | Why don’t you wear this one? | 你要不穿这件吧 |
[06:02] | This is an old-lady dress. | 这是老女人的裙子 |
[06:05] | You won’t even be able to see my body. | 完全衬不出我的玲珑曲线 |
[06:07] | That is so like you, Edie. | 这不愧是你的风格 伊迪 |
[06:09] | You’re always thinking of others. | 你总是替他人着想 |
[06:10] | So why isn’t Mrs. Huber here? | 胡博太太怎么没来 |
[06:12] | Last I heard, she went to visit her sister. | 上次我听说 她去拜访她姐姐了 |
[06:15] | I just can’t believe that | 真不敢相信 |
[06:16] | Martha would agree to wear this. | 玛莎会同意穿这件 |
[06:19] | She always says she’d never be caught dead in black. | 她总说 她死也不穿黑色 |
[06:23] | Sadly for Mrs. Huber, this was no longer the case. | 可怜的胡博太太 这次由不得她了 |
[07:00] | Hey, mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[07:01] | Julie, you got a letter from Zach. | 朱莉 扎克有封信给你 |
[07:04] | – Isn’t that weird, him writing you? – Yeah. | -奇怪 他怎么会写信给你 -是啊 |
[07:07] | Well, open. Open, open. | 快 打开看看 |
[07:09] | He could have said something about Dana. | 可能他会提到关于丹娜的事 |
[07:11] | I’ll read it later. | 我过会再看 |
[07:13] | Later? What’s wrong with now? | 过会 现在不行吗 |
[07:15] | I’ve got tons of homework, mom. | 我还有好多作业要做 妈妈 |
[07:18] | Julie, what’s going on? | 朱莉 到底怎么回事 |
[07:21] | This isn’t the first letter from Zach. | 这不是扎克第一次写信来了 |
[07:23] | We’ve been writing each other the last couple of weeks. | 我们已经通了好几周的信了 |
[07:27] | Are you mad? | 你生气了吗 |
[07:29] | No. Just when I was your age, | 没有 我跟你一样大的时候 |
[07:32] | my pen pal lived on a farm in Ohio, | 有个笔友住在俄亥俄州农场 |
[07:34] | not in a mental institution. | 而非精神病院 |
[07:35] | You know, that letter is one notch above prison mail. | 这种信比监狱来的还要可怕 |
[07:38] | Zach’s not crazy. | 扎克没疯 |
[07:39] | He’s just upset over his mom, | 他只是对他妈妈的事感到不安 |
[07:41] | and his dad doesn’t even seem to care. | 而他爸爸一点都不关心 |
[07:44] | He just… needs a friend. | 他只是需要个朋友 |
[07:50] | I’ve packed the diapers, | 尿片打包好了 |
[07:51] | I’m getting the juice boxes and carrot sticks… | 我正在拿果汁和胡萝卜条 |
[07:55] | – Sunscreen? – Got it. | -防晒霜呢 -拿了 |
[07:57] | I go pick up the boys, we hit the park, | 我接到孩子们就带他们去公园 |
[08:00] | and that should give you a good couple of hours. | 这样你就能歇上好几个小时 |
[08:05] | Enjoy the vacation. | 好好享受假期吧 |
[08:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:13] | While you’re gone, I’ll be paying bills | 你们走了之后 我要去付账单 |
[08:15] | and sorting laundry and cooking dinner. | 整理衣物 准备晚餐 |
[08:18] | So what part of that sounds like a vacation? | 这其中哪件事听起来像放假呢 |
[08:21] | Ok, right. We’ll pick up dinner. | 那晚餐由我们带回来 |
[08:24] | You just take a hot bath, relax, recharge. | 你就好好洗个热水澡 养精蓄锐 |
[08:31] | Ok, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[08:33] | It’s gonna take more than a hot bath to recharge. | 洗个澡不足以养精蓄锐 |
[08:36] | But don’t forget, I’m here all week. | 但别忘了 我这周都在家 |
[08:38] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[08:43] | And then we go back to normal? | 然后我们就能照常生活了 |
[08:45] | Tom, our last version of normal | 汤姆 所谓的照常生活 |
[08:46] | had me popping pills. | 甚至逼得我去嗑药 |
[08:48] | Normal is a bad, bad plan. | 照常生活 实在很糟 |
[08:51] | We’ll put our heads together | 我们一起合计合计 |
[08:53] | and come up with a solution. | 会有解决之道的 |
[08:55] | I think we need to hire a nanny full time. | 我认为我们需要雇一个全职保姆 |
[08:58] | – God, it’s just such a big commitment. – I know. | -天哪 这是笔很大的开支 -我知道 |
[09:01] | And I know we can’t afford it. | 我知道我们负担不起 |
[09:04] | And I know everything that’s happened is my fault, | 我也知道现在发生的一切全都赖我 |
[09:07] | but if I don’t get some help, | 可是 再没有人帮我的话 |
[09:10] | there’s an excellent chance I will lose my mind. | 我绝对会发疯的 |
[09:16] | Ok. Well, then, we have to make it work. | 好吧 我们只能这么办了 |
[09:22] | Next up | 接下来 |
[09:23] | 200-meter frestyle. | 是200米自由泳 |
[09:29] | – It’s just not right. – What? | -这样不行 -什么 |
[09:31] | A woman is in a coma because of Andrew, | 一个女人因为安德鲁昏迷不醒 |
[09:33] | and there he is, happy as a clam. | 而他却跟个没事人似的 |
[09:36] | We grounded him, took away the TV in his room. | 我们对他禁足 搬走电视机 |
[09:39] | How many more ways you wanna punish him? | 你还想要怎么惩罚他 |
[09:40] | Swimmers, take your marks. | 运动员们 各就各位 |
[09:48] | I think we should make him quit the swim team. | 我想我们应该让他退出游泳队 |
[09:52] | Bree, this is the one thing | 布里 好不容易能有件事 |
[09:54] | in his life that he’s passionate about. | 让他付诸全身心 |
[09:56] | Maybe if we take it away from him, | 也许不让他游泳之后 |
[09:58] | and he’ll start to understand what he did. | 他会开始反省自己的所作所为 |
[10:00] | He has not shown an ounce of remorse since the accident. | 车祸后他从没表现出一丝的懊悔 |
[10:03] | Of course he feels bad. He’s just keeping up a facade. | 他当然有罪恶感 只不过没表现出来 |
[10:06] | Well, he’s doing a fabulous job. | 那他掩饰得可真好 |
[10:09] | If we take him off the team, | 如果他退出游泳队 |
[10:10] | He’ll lose his shot at a scholarship | 他就会失去奖学金 |
[10:13] | and he’s never gonna forgive us. | 并且永远不会原谅我们 |
[10:15] | Well, if it ensures he grows up with some trace of humanity, | 如果这样能唤起一点他的人性 |
[10:18] | that’s a risk I am willing to take. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[10:19] | Well, I’m not. | 我不会 |
[10:20] | That because you just don’t love him as much as I do. | 这是因为我比你更爱他 |
[10:23] | Isn’t that nice? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[10:24] | It’s a fact. I’m his mother. | 这是事实 我是他的母亲 |
[10:26] | He lived inside of me. | 是我怀胎十月生下来的 |
[10:28] | He hung out in your womb back in the ’80s. | 自从你生下他后 |
[10:30] | Since than I have grown to love him as much as you. | 我对他的爱绝不比你少 |
[10:37] | What just happened? | 这是怎么了 |
[10:39] | That kid you both love so much, just won the race. | 你们俩心爱的孩子得了第一 |
[10:58] | That’s what she tells me, anyway. | 反正是她告诉我的 |
[11:05] | John. | 约翰 |
[11:06] | My mom said you needed volunteers, so I volunteered. | 我妈妈说你需要志愿者 所以我来了 |
[11:13] | Finally got the charity bug? | 你也会对慈善有兴趣吗 |
[11:15] | You sound surprised. | 不用这么惊讶吧 |
[11:17] | No, not really. You were always a giver. | 不不 你总是为他人着想 |
[11:20] | Would you knock it off? My mom’s right over there. | 注意点好吗 我妈就在边上 |
[11:26] | Have a seat. | 先坐下 |
[11:29] | You can start by helping us alphabetize the donation cards. | 你可以先帮忙把捐赠牌排排序 |
[11:39] | So, word on the street is you and Danielle might break up. | 听说你打算和丹妮尔分手 |
[11:42] | Maybe. I don’t know. | 也许吧 我也不知道 |
[11:44] | Is that because of me? | 是因为我吗 |
[11:46] | Not everything is about you. | 不是所有事都和你有关 |
[12:02] | – Would you stop that? – Have you been thinking about me? | -别这样好吗 -你有没有想我 |
[12:06] | – No. – Really? | -没有 -真的吗 |
[12:10] | Could have fooled me. | 别想蒙我 |
[12:16] | – Hey. Do you need any help? – Please. Just pull up a chair. | -需要帮忙吗 -拉把椅子过来就好 |
[12:20] | – Oh, gosh. – That’s ok. I got it. | -天哪 -没事 我来捡 |
[12:45] | Susan, hi. Do you want to help with the seating cards? | 苏珊 能帮我一起排座位卡吗 |
[12:48] | Sure, do you want to tell me why you | 行 你能告诉我 昨天为什么 |
[12:49] | had your foot in John Rowland’s crotch yesterday? | 把脚放到约翰·罗兰的胯部吗 |
[12:54] | Oh, that. He was helping me adjust the seam in my stocking, | 我的丝袜歪了 他帮我调整下 |
[12:58] | and from your angle it must have looked a little weird. | 从你的角度来看是有点奇怪 |
[13:02] | You’re sleeping with him, aren’t you? | 你和他上床了 对吧 |
[13:06] | Ok, yes, but you have to promise not to tell anybody. | 好吧 是的 可你得保证不告诉别人 |
[13:09] | Gabrielle, he’s in high school, | 加布丽尔 他还是个高中生 |
[13:12] | and… it’s illegal and you’re married. | 这是违法的 况且你已经结婚了 |
[13:14] | If Carlos found out, this would kill him. | 卡洛斯要是发现了会发疯的 |
[13:16] | It’s just sex. It’s totally harmless. | 只是性而已 没什么大不了 |
[13:18] | How can you call something like this harmless | 我和卡尔的经历你都看在眼里 |
[13:22] | after everything you know about I went through with Karl? | 你怎么能说这没什么大不了 |
[13:25] | – This isn’t about you. – Yes, it is. | -这和你有关系吗 -当然有 |
[13:28] | It’s about me and about every other person who was | 这事关我还有其他 |
[13:30] | screwed over by somebody they loved. | 被心爱之人所伤的所有人 |
[13:32] | When Karl ran off with Brandi | 当卡尔和布兰迪私奔的时候 |
[13:34] | you saw what a basket case I was. | 你知道我有多失魂落魄 |
[13:36] | I was crying, | 我哭个不停 |
[13:36] | I was tearing up his clothes. | 撕烂他的衣服 |
[13:37] | I couldn’t get out of bed all day. | 几乎整天都不下床 |
[13:39] | You were there. | 你当时就在我身边 |
[13:40] | How could you do the same? | 如今你却做出一样的事来 |
[13:41] | How can you compare me to Karl? That’s not fair. | 你怎么能拿我和卡尔比 这不公平 |
[13:44] | You have no idea about my life. | 你根本不了解我的处境 |
[13:46] | Why don’t you enlighten me. | 那不妨说来听听 |
[13:47] | You’re beautiful, you have money than you can spend | 你天生丽质 家财万贯 |
[13:49] | and you have a husband who adores you. | 丈夫还对你钟情有加 |
[13:51] | No, he doesn’t adore me. He adores having me. | 他不是钟情我 他只是钟情于拥有我 |
[13:54] | That’s a rationalization and you know it. | 你心里明白 别强词夺理了 |
[13:59] | I’ll see you at the show. | 时装秀上见 |
[14:04] | Ok, honey, in you go. Hey, there. | 宝贝 这边 过来 |
[14:07] | – How many nannies did you interview? – Ten. Ten! | -你找过几个保姆了 -十个 |
[14:10] | Each one more incompetent than the last. | 一个比一个差 |
[14:12] | One asked me… There you go… | 其中一个还问我 好啦 |
[14:15] | If she was expected to change diapers. | 她是不是还得给孩子换尿布 |
[14:17] | Good nannies are so hard to find. | 好保姆太难找了 |
[14:19] | That’s why I hoped to take advantage of your expertise. | 所以我想问问你有何高见 |
[14:22] | Oh, lord. What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么帮你呢 |
[14:25] | All your rich friends have nannies, a-list nannies. | 你的富人朋友们都有保姆 顶级保姆 |
[14:28] | I need to catch one without their bosses. | 我想找一个 但不惊动她们的雇主 |
[14:31] | – Why? – So I can poach me one. | -为什么 -这样就可以挖一个过来 |
[14:34] | Lynette! | 勒奈特 |
[14:36] | At my old job we didn’t wait for good people to come to us. | 我以前在公司从不会干等着人才找上门 |
[14:38] | We went out and raided other companies. | 去别的公司挖墙脚是家常便饭 |
[14:40] | It’s no different with hiring a nanny. | 雇保姆也是一个道理 |
[14:42] | I understand that good help is hard to find, | 我知道好帮手很难找 |
[14:44] | but stealing a family’s nanny is so unseemly. | 可偷别人家的保姆也太不像话了 |
[14:47] | I’m not twisting anyone’s arm. If I make a better offer, | 强扭的瓜不甜 如果我出价高 |
[14:49] | why shouldn’t a qualified person reap the benefits? | 自然有能人愿意得到应有的报酬 |
[14:54] | So, come on, where can I score some high-grade nanny? | 拜托啦 哪里能找到优秀的保姆 |
[15:02] | Hey, Mrs. Solis. I have some awesome news. | 索利斯夫人 我有个好消息 |
[15:06] | I have some not-so-awesome news. You go first. | 我有个坏消息 你先说吧 |
[15:09] | I broke it off with Danielle. | 我和丹妮尔分手了 |
[15:10] | I passed her a note during French class. | 法语课上我传了张纸条给她 |
[15:12] | So we can be together. | 我们俩又可以在一起了 |
[15:15] | – John, your timing is impeccable. – What do you mean? | -约翰 你可真会挑时间 -怎么了 |
[15:19] | Susan Mayer saw us last night, | 苏珊·梅尔昨晚看到我们了 |
[15:22] | and she knows everything. | 她全都知道了 |
[15:41] | Since the accident, Bree had started to worry | 自从车祸后 布里开始担心 |
[15:44] | her son’s sense of morality was going up in smoke. | 她儿子的良知都灰飞烟灭了 |
[15:51] | She was right to be concerned. | 她的担心是有必要的 |
[15:56] | Andrew? Can I come in? | 安德鲁 我能进来吗 |
[15:59] | Uh, yeah. Just a sec. | 等一下 |
[16:03] | Hey, what’s up? | 什么事儿 |
[16:07] | Why are you smiling? | 你在笑什么 |
[16:09] | It’s just a… joke that I heard. | 我刚才听了个笑话 |
[16:12] | – Oh. What was it about? – Well, it’s kind of dirty, mom. | -讲什么的 -是个黄色笑话 |
[16:16] | Charming. What I was wondering is | 很好 我还在想 |
[16:18] | if you’ve bothered to spend any time reflecting on | 你有没有花时间来反省 |
[16:20] | the reasons that you’ve been grounded | 自己为什么会被禁足 |
[16:22] | and the pain you’ve caused the Solis family. | 以及为索利斯家带来的痛苦 |
[16:25] | Yeah. I totally get how my actions | 没错 我已经认识到自己的 |
[16:28] | have affected, like, everything else. | 所作所为有多恶劣 |
[16:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:35] | I mean, you know, like, when I do something like I did, | 我是说 当我闯了祸之后 |
[16:40] | then you gotta do something like you did, | 你就得帮我收拾烂摊子 |
[16:43] | which is, you know, it’s cool, | 这样 很好 |
[16:45] | Because… Then everything just kind of balances itself out | 因为 这么一来所有事就扯平了 |
[16:50] | and… and goes all smooth again. | 然后 就没事啦 |
[16:54] | – You know? – No, I don’t. | -你懂吗 -不 我不懂 |
[16:59] | What’s that smell? | 这是什么味道 |
[17:06] | Have you been smoking marijuana? | 你在抽大麻吗 |
[17:09] | – No, of course not. – You are strung out! | -不 当然没有 -你都神志不清了 |
[17:12] | – No! no, no, no, mom. – Excuse me. | -不不 我没有 -借过 |
[17:25] | – What’s that? – The container you’ll urinate into. | -这是什么 -你将要排尿的容器 |
[17:28] | – Come on. – Ow! ow! ow, that hurts! | -给我过来 -好疼 |
[17:51] | Dr. Sicher, what are you doing here? | 斯科尔医生 你怎么来了 |
[17:54] | Mr. Young, I didn’t want to upset you | 杨先生 我不想让你过于担心 |
[17:56] | by telling you over the phone. | 所以不请自来了 |
[17:58] | – What is it? – Zach is missing from Silvercrest. | -发生什么事了 -扎克从银羽逃走了 |
[18:01] | It happened yesterday evening, | 应该是昨晚的事情 |
[18:03] | we think during the shift change. | 我们猜是在倒班的时候 |
[18:06] | I know this is difficult to hear. I’m sorry. | 我知道这听起来很不好受 十分抱歉 |
[18:09] | Yeah, well, uh, it’s just been one of those days. | 没错 真是够倒霉的 |
[18:15] | I still don’t get why you’re not with Danielle any more. | 我还是不明白你为什么和丹妮尔分手 |
[18:20] | She looked so slutty at Ray’s party. | 她在雷的派对上是那么性感 |
[18:23] | She’s not my type, I guess. | 我觉得她不适合我 |
[18:25] | You still hung up on your mysterious married lady? | 你还在和那位已婚女士纠缠不清吗 |
[18:28] | What is it with her? Besides the obvious, of course. | 她有什么好 当然 除了美貌 |
[18:32] | We talk about real stuff. | 我们的话题很现实 |
[18:34] | She doesn’t treat me like some lame yard boy. | 她不拿我当只会打理草坪的傻小子看 |
[18:36] | But you are a lame yard boy. | 可你就是个傻小子 |
[18:39] | It’s all messed up now anyway. | 但是现在一切都完了 |
[18:41] | Her friend found out about us. | 她的朋友发现了我们的事 |
[18:43] | If it gets out, her husband’s gonna kill me. | 要是传出去 她丈夫会杀了我的 |
[18:47] | On the upside, | 想想好的一面 |
[18:49] | your social status at school is going to explode | 大家都知道你搞上一个火辣的主妇 |
[18:51] | when people find out you’re doing a hot housewife. | 你在学校可就名声大噪了 |
[18:53] | Shut up, dude. | 闭嘴 |
[18:59] | Please explain to me how he could just walk out. | 请告诉我他是怎么逃出去的 |
[19:01] | With the money I pay, you can afford a padlock. | 我付的钱足够你去买把像样的锁了 |
[19:04] | With all due respect, we are not a high-security facility, | 出于人格尊重 我们不是监视机构 |
[19:07] | and you restrict our ability to treat Zach. | 并且你拒绝用我们的方法来治疗扎克 |
[19:10] | What the hell does that mean? | 你到底想说什么 |
[19:11] | You insist we medicate him without psychotherapy, | 你坚持用药物而不是心理疗法 |
[19:15] | that is a recipe for disaster. | 那只会使问题严重化 |
[19:19] | Zach is a troubled young man, | 扎克的情绪很不稳定 |
[19:22] | and he’s getting progressively worse. | 他会变得越来越糟糕 |
[19:32] | Hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[19:36] | I’m starving. | 快要饿死了 |
[19:46] | Bree had given Lynette the low-down on Valley View Park. | 布里向勒奈特透露了峪景公园的内幕 |
[19:50] | It was a gathering place for upscale nannies | 这里是高级保姆 |
[19:53] | and their young charges. | 和他们的小主顾聚集的地方 |
[19:55] | It was Lynette’s first time there, | 勒奈特是第一次来这 |
[19:58] | and she was determined not to go home alone. | 而且她决心不能空手而归 |
[20:02] | Of course, Lynette had high standards, | 当然 勒奈特的标准可不低 |
[20:06] | so making a connection… | 所以想让她看对眼 |
[20:10] | …wasn’t easy. | 也不是件容易事 |
[20:12] | Still, she was desperate to find that special someone. | 她不停地寻找着那个特别的人 |
[20:19] | And that’s exactly who she found. | 能跟她一拍即合的人 |
[20:23] | Ok. All right. | 好吧 |
[20:25] | Here’s one for you, and one for Amy. | 一个给你 一个给艾米 |
[20:31] | All right, have fun, | 玩得开心点 |
[20:32] | and I’ll be right here if you need me, ok? | 有事就过来找我 好吗 |
[20:37] | From the moment she saw her… | 从她看到她那一刻起 |
[20:40] | – Is this seat taken? – No, go ahead. | -我能坐这吗 -坐吧 |
[20:42] | …Lynette knew she had to have her. | 勒奈特就发誓一定要请到她 |
[20:45] | You are wonderful with those children. | 你和孩子们很合得来嘛 |
[20:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:52] | – I’m Lynette. – Claire. | -我叫勒奈特 -科莱尔 |
[20:54] | Claire? I always loved that name. | 科莱尔 我很喜欢这名字 |
[20:58] | So, Claire… | 那么科莱尔 |
[21:01] | Do you come here often? | 你经常来这儿吗 |
[21:24] | – What’s this? – Your son’s urine. | -这是什么 -你儿子的尿样 |
[21:29] | I’m gonna need a moment. | 我过会再来 |
[21:31] | I think Andrew has been smoking marijuana. | 我怀疑安德鲁一直在抽大麻 |
[21:33] | So I want you to take this and get it tested right away. | 我想让你马上拿它去做个检测 |
[21:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:37] | Because I want to pull him from the swim team. | 因为我想让他离开游泳队 |
[21:38] | And I don’t think they will allow it without proof. | 而且我觉得没证据他们不会放人 |
[21:40] | Proof or no proof. You’re not taking him off the team. | 不管有没有证据 你都不能逼他退队 |
[21:42] | Yes, I am. | 不 我一定要 |
[21:43] | If you try, I’m gonna go to the coach | 你要是敢去 我就去找教练 |
[21:45] | and tell him to ignore you. | 让他别理你 |
[21:47] | We’re not gonna screw up Andrew’s future, | 我们不能就因为安德鲁抽了口大麻 |
[21:49] | because he sparked a doobie. | 就毁了他的前途 |
[21:51] | – I mean, come on, we’ve all done it. – Not all of us. | -别这样 我们谁没抽过 -我就没有 |
[21:55] | Rex, I thought you moved back home | 雷克斯 我还以为你搬回家 |
[21:57] | to try straighten Andrew out, | 是为了规劝安德鲁 |
[21:58] | To teach him the consequences of his actions. | 告诉他 他的行为会有什么后果 |
[22:01] | I don’t understand why are you fighting me on this? | 你怎么连这都要和我争论 |
[22:04] | Because I disagree. | 因为我不同意 |
[22:05] | Because we’re still getting divorced. | 而且我们就要离婚了 |
[22:06] | And I don’t have to let you push me around any more. | 我也不必再对你俯首称臣了 |
[22:10] | I never pushed you around. | 我从没要你俯首称臣 |
[22:12] | We always made our decisions together. | 我们事事都有商有量的啊 |
[22:14] | No, you always make decisions then tell me I agree. | 才不是 你总是把自己意愿强加给我 |
[22:18] | 18 years of smiling and taking it. | 我强颜欢笑忍气吞声了整整18年 |
[22:21] | What a liar I was. | 看我伪装得多好 |
[22:23] | – Thank god you’re out of my life. – Rex… | -谢天谢地我终于摆脱你了 -雷克斯 |
[22:29] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[22:30] | Same thing you just did to every memory I have of our marriage. | 跟你学的 这18年你就是这样对我的 |
[22:36] | You know what? If you were my mom, I’d smoke pot too! | 我要是你儿子 我也得吸毒 |
[22:43] | So your boss made you return her underwear? | 你的雇主让你去帮她退内衣 |
[22:46] | Yeah. After she had already worn them once. | 是啊 还是在她穿过一次后 |
[22:49] | Couldn’t you have just said no? | 你就不能拒绝吗 |
[22:51] | You don’t say no to Alexis… If you want to keep your job. | 想保住饭碗就不能拒绝埃莱克斯 |
[22:54] | She sounds awful. | 听起来真恐怖 |
[22:56] | What can I do? I love the kids. | 没办法 我喜欢孩子 |
[23:00] | If we had a nanny like you in my house, | 要是我家有个你这样的保姆 |
[23:02] | we would treat her like gold. | 我们肯定会视她为珍宝 |
[23:06] | Did I mention I have four very lovable kids? | 我跟你说过我有四个超可爱的孩子吗 |
[23:11] | – Really? – Oh, yes. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[23:14] | – Claire! – Oh, no. | -科莱尔 -不好 |
[23:16] | – What? – It’s Alexis. | -怎么了 -是埃莱克斯 |
[23:18] | I don’t want her to get the wrong idea. So you should go. | 我不想她误会 所以你得走了 |
[23:21] | Are you gonna be here tomorrow? | 你明天还会来这儿吗 |
[23:21] | – I wanna see you again. – No, I’m busy. | -我想再见见你 -不了 我很忙 |
[23:23] | I just want to talk. | 我就是想聊聊天 |
[23:25] | Lynette, this isn’t right. | 勒奈特 这样不对 |
[23:26] | Claire, please. | 科莱尔 求你了 |
[23:34] | All right. I will be at this address until noon tomorrow. | 好吧 明天中午之前我都在那儿 |
[23:37] | Now go. | 你快走吧 |
[23:37] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[23:44] | Hi. Where are the kids? | 孩子们在哪 |
[23:56] | – What are you doing here? – I know you know. | -你来这干吗 -我知道你知道了 |
[24:00] | And you’re probably freaking out, | 你可能很震惊 |
[24:02] | so I just wanted to explain. | 所以我想来解释一下 |
[24:04] | What me and Mrs. Solis have, it’s deep, you know? | 知道吗 我和索利斯夫人的感情很深 |
[24:09] | We’ve got a future. It’s not just sex. | 我们会有将来的 不只是性 |
[24:13] | Listen to me. There is no future for you and Gabrielle. | 听我说 你和加布丽尔不可能有将来 |
[24:16] | She’s not gonna divorce Carlos and run away with you. | 她才不会为了你跟卡洛斯离婚 |
[24:19] | – Why not? – Because he has money, a lot of it. | -怎么不会 -因为他有钱 很有钱 |
[24:23] | I’m not gonna be mowing lawns for ever. I have big plans. | 我不会做一辈子园丁 我也有宏图大略 |
[24:27] | Just stop talking. John, how old are you? | 别说了 约翰 你才多大啊 |
[24:31] | – Almost 18. – Exactly. | -快18了 -就是啊 |
[24:33] | You are not mature enough | 你还太年轻 |
[24:34] | to have a realistic perspective on this relationship. | 不能理智客观地看待这段感情 |
[24:37] | You would be much happier with a girl your own age. | 找个和你年纪相仿的女孩会更好 |
[24:40] | She’s the one I want. | 我只要她 |
[24:43] | You know, I really love her. | 我是真的爱她 |
[24:57] | Please welcome Mrs. Arlene Nord. | 让我们有请阿琳·诺德女士 |
[25:00] | We have Arlene and Norris to thank | 我们要感谢阿琳和诺里斯 |
[25:02] | for all our folding chairs. | 提供的折叠椅 |
[25:04] | So, please remember, for all your folding chair needs | 请记住 一旦需要折叠椅 |
[25:06] | …Rent Nords. | 就找诺德租赁 |
[25:10] | Next up, we have Mrs. Betty Nolan! | 接下来 有请贝蒂·诺兰女士 |
[25:18] | Thank god Tom could fill in in the last minute. | 感谢上帝汤姆能赶来救场 |
[25:20] | Why did Carlos have to back out? | 卡洛斯怎么没来 |
[25:22] | Some work emergency. He wouldn’t talk about it. | 公司有急事 他没说 |
[25:25] | Sometimes I could just kill him. | 有时候我真想掐死他 |
[25:27] | Oh, look on the bright side. Tom’s having the time of his life. | 看开点 汤姆正享受人生呢 |
[25:29] | Hands off, fellas. She’s all mine. | 放弃吧 伙计们 她是我的啦 |
[25:32] | I guess he does sort of have a dorky charm. | 我猜他是傻人有傻福 |
[25:36] | Ok, Bree, you’re up first, followed by Lynette, | 好的 布里你先上 然后是勒奈特 |
[25:40] | and then Edie. Edie? | 然后是伊迪 伊迪 |
[25:42] | – Where’s Edie Britt? – Over here. | -伊迪·布利特在哪 -这呢 |
[25:47] | Edie, what did you do to that dress? | 伊迪 你把那裙子怎么啦 |
[25:49] | Well, I made it audience friendly. | 我改了一下 让它更讨人喜欢 |
[25:52] | Can you tell I’m not wearing underwear? | 告诉我这不像内衣吧 |
[25:54] | – Yes. – Good. | -它就是 -太好了 |
[26:00] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我来晚了 |
[26:04] | You should never take this dress off for your entire life. | 你真该一辈子都穿着这条裙子 |
[26:09] | Really? I look ok? | 真的吗 我还看得过去吗 |
[26:11] | Oh, Susan, you look so gorgeous. | 苏珊 你看起来美极了 |
[26:13] | – Doesn’t she, Edie? – Ah… It’s a bit much. | -是吧 伊迪 -漂亮过头了 |
[26:18] | Gabrielle. You have to change the line-up. | 加布丽尔 你得改下出场顺序 |
[26:20] | Susan has to go last. | 让苏珊最后一个走 |
[26:21] | Nothing is gonna top this. | 她今天的造型简直无与伦比 |
[26:22] | Oh, no. Isn’t Helen Rowland going last? | 别 最后一个不是海伦·罗兰吗 |
[26:24] | She never showed up. Somebody gonna take this place. | 她还没来 总得有人顶替 |
[26:26] | I think that’s a great idea. Ok, let’s go. | 好主意 就这样 我们走吧 |
[26:36] | You really do look fantastic. | 你今天真的美极了 |
[26:43] | Next up, we have Mrs. Bree Van de Kamp | 接下来是 布里·范德坎普女士 |
[26:47] | in a pink party dress | 身着粉红洋装 |
[26:49] | with laser cut, full skirt and silk belt. | 激光剪裁 质感蓬松 丝绸腰带 |
[26:53] | Here is another exquisite ball gown by Halston, | 另一件豪斯顿设计的华美礼服 |
[26:56] | modeled by the devastatingly sexy Lynette Scavo. | 由性感女神 勒奈特·斯加沃展示 |
[26:59] | Notice the fine detail, the clean lines. | 细节精致绝伦 线条简洁大方 |
[27:03] | The dresser is nice, too. | 衣美人更娇 |
[27:06] | Next up, please welcome Edie… | 下一位 有请伊迪 |
[27:13] | …Britt. | 布利特 |
[27:14] | Edie Britt! | 伊迪·布利特 |
[27:17] | Please tell Gabrielle I’m sorry I backed out of the show. | 请转告加布丽尔 抱歉我没法走秀了 |
[27:20] | I’m just not in a very festive mood right now. | 我现在实在没那个心情 |
[27:25] | Helen! Helen, you’re here. | 海伦 海伦 你在这啊 |
[27:27] | Did they tell you about the change in line-up? | 你知道出场顺序换过了吗 |
[27:29] | I’m gonna go last. If that’s ok. | 你没意见的话 我最后一个走 |
[27:31] | There’s a special place in hell for people like you. | 你这种人只配下地狱 |
[27:35] | I’m sorry. It wasn’t my decision. | 不好意思 这不是我决定的 |
[27:39] | You’re an adult. Take some responsibility! | 你是成年人了 有点责任感吧 |
[27:42] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事啊 |
[27:45] | She is wearing a dignified classic, | 她身穿高贵的经典款礼服 |
[27:48] | perfect for a Sunday tea or christening. | 正适合周日茶话或参加洗礼 |
[27:58] | For god’s sake, Helen, this is for charity! | 上帝啊 海伦 这可是慈善活动 |
[28:02] | Edie Britt, everyone! | 掌声送给伊迪·布利特 |
[28:07] | – Keep your hands off my son! – What? | -离我儿子远点 -什么 |
[28:12] | And finally, to cap off our evening… | 最后 今晚压轴的是 |
[28:15] | Come on, you’re up. | 快 到你了 |
[28:16] | …Please welcome the radiant Susan Mayer. | 有请魅力四射的苏珊·梅尔 |
[28:29] | Tom, say something! | 汤姆 别愣着 |
[28:32] | A vision in white silk… | 纯白的绸缎 |
[28:35] | chiffon with gold, hand-beaded French lace | 绣金雪纺 纯手工法国蕾丝 |
[28:39] | and lavender marabou. | 配以淡紫鹳毛 |
[28:44] | Susan Mayer! | 苏珊·梅尔 |
[28:50] | She’s never looked better. | 这是她有生以来最棒的造型 |
[28:58] | Susan, I feel awful about what happened. | 苏珊 刚刚的事我真的很抱歉 |
[29:03] | Susan, talk to me. | 苏珊 跟我说句话 |
[29:06] | Ok, you want me to talk? You’re gonna find Helen Rowland | 好啊 想跟我说话 先去找海伦·罗兰 |
[29:09] | and you gonna tell her the truth | 然后向她坦白 |
[29:10] | before everyone in the neighbour thinks | 别让邻居们都误认为 |
[29:12] | I’m the one sleeping with an underage boy. | 是我睡了一个小男孩 |
[29:14] | – I can’t do that. – Why not? | -我办不到 -怎么办不到 |
[29:16] | Because she will tell Carlos and he will divorce me? | 要是卡洛斯知道了会跟我离婚的 |
[29:18] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[29:18] | You obviously don’t love him. | 你根本不爱他 |
[29:21] | I do love him. I do. It’s just… complicated. | 我当然爱他 只是 这很复杂 |
[29:26] | You know, there’s gotta be another way to fix this. | 这事肯定有别的解决办法 |
[29:31] | God, you are so weak. | 天哪 你太轻浮了 |
[29:33] | Susan, don’t be like this. | 苏珊 别这样 |
[29:36] | What did you expect? A hug? | 你还想怎样 要我抱抱你吗 |
[29:47] | – Hey… – Shh! Alexis is still here. | -嗨 -嘘 埃莱克斯还在家 |
[29:52] | She was supposed to go to Pilates, | 她本该去做普拉提的 |
[29:53] | but she got her period. You gonna go. | 但是她来月经了 你得赶快离开 |
[29:55] | Give me a second. | 只耽误你几秒钟 |
[29:56] | No. She saw you at the park. | 不行 她那天在公园看到你了 |
[29:58] | She knows what you’re trying to do. | 她很清楚你的目的 |
[29:59] | You’re not the first who approach me. | 你不是第一个想挖我的人 |
[30:01] | Claire! | 科莱尔 |
[30:02] | How can you stay here after the way she treats you? | 你怎么受得了她这样苛责你 |
[30:05] | She can be tough, but it comes with the territory. | 她脾气不好 可待遇不错 |
[30:08] | I would never treat you that way. | 我可不会那样对待你 |
[30:10] | Claire what did you do with the aspirin? | 科莱尔你把阿司匹林放哪去了 |
[30:13] | I will give you a 20 per cent bump | 我多付你20%的薪水 |
[30:15] | on what she’s paying, you plus overtime. | 加班费另计 |
[30:17] | Dammit, Claire! Where the hell are you? | 该死的 科莱尔 你在哪 |
[30:22] | I don’t take orders from your friends | 我不听你朋友的指令 |
[30:23] | I’m not a telephone answering service | 我也不是电话答录机 |
[30:25] | and I don’t do laundry. | 而且我不洗衣服 |
[30:26] | – Dishes? – Only the kids’. | -碗呢 -只洗孩子的 |
[30:28] | How fast can you pack? | 什么时候过来 |
[30:36] | I got a nanny! | 我有保姆啦 |
[30:41] | – Where are you gonna go? – I don’t know. | -你打算去哪儿 -不知道 |
[30:43] | But I can’t go home. | 反正不能回家 |
[30:45] | – Are you afraid of your dad? – No. It’s not him. | -担心爸爸会怪你 -不 跟他无关 |
[30:47] | It’s… It’s me. | 是我自己 |
[30:49] | My life is really messed up. It’s bad. | 我搞砸了一切 糟透了 |
[30:53] | – What’s bad? You can tell me. – No, I can’t! | -搞砸什么 你可以告诉我 -不行 |
[30:58] | It’s better that you don’t know. | 你不知道比较好 |
[31:09] | I already know a little. | 我已经知道一点了 |
[31:34] | – Hi, Danielle. How was school? – It was ok. | -丹妮尔 学校怎么样 -还行 |
[31:37] | Good. Where does Andrew keep his marijuana? | 那就好 安德鲁把大麻藏在哪 |
[32:04] | Bree had resorted to extreme measures to save her son’s soul. | 布里打断采取极端措施来拯救儿子 |
[32:10] | As she rummaged through Andrew’s private possessions, | 翻遍安德鲁的私人物品后 |
[32:15] | it occurred to her that sometimes a little betrayal… | 她突然意识到 小小的出卖 |
[32:20] | is good for the soul. | 有时也是一剂灵丹妙药 |
[32:34] | I was really young, like four. | 当时我还很小 4岁左右 |
[32:36] | I heard my mom and my dad yelling. | 我听见父母的吵闹声 |
[32:39] | I heard ’em yell my name… and hers. | 他们叫着我的 还有她的名字 |
[32:44] | – Dana? – Mm-hm. | -丹娜 -没错 |
[32:48] | So… I went down to the room and I saw them cleaning it up. | 我下楼 看见他们在慌忙擦拭 |
[32:53] | Cleaning what up? | 擦拭什么 |
[32:58] | Blood. | 血迹 |
[33:02] | Was it Dana’s? | 是丹娜的血吗 |
[33:06] | I think so. | 应该是 |
[33:10] | I couldn’t remember this for the longest time, | 我本来已经忘记这件事了 |
[33:13] | and then my mom killed herself | 但在妈妈自杀之后 |
[33:16] | and I started having these dreams. | 我开始反复梦到它 |
[33:21] | I don’t even see Dana. I just… I see the blood | 梦里没有丹娜 只有血 |
[33:25] | and my mom picking me up and putting me on my bed | 还有妈妈把我抱回到床上 |
[33:30] | whispering that it’s not my fault. | 轻声说不是我的错 |
[33:33] | And after that, every time I’d say her name, | 从那以后 每次我提到她 |
[33:36] | they’d get upset. | 他们都非常不安 |
[33:38] | So I wasn’t even allowed to say it any more. | 不允许我再多说一个字 |
[33:41] | I’m not sure I understand what you’re saying. | 我可能没有完全理解你的意思 |
[33:46] | I killed my baby sister. | 是我杀了还在襁褓中的妹妹 |
[33:51] | Zach, oh, my god. | 扎克 我的天哪 |
[33:53] | And they buried her to protect me. | 为了保护我 他们把她埋了 |
[34:30] | – Helen, do you have a minute? – Oh, Gabrielle. | -海伦 有时间吗 -加布丽尔 |
[34:34] | I didn’t tell you how sorry I was about | 你不知道我对 |
[34:36] | what happened to the fundraise. | 昨天时装秀的事有多抱歉 |
[34:38] | I didn’t intend to cause a scene. | 我不是故意无理取闹的 |
[34:40] | No, it’s okay. People didn’t even notice. | 没事 大家都不会介意的 |
[34:41] | This is a little awkward. | 这样说不太好 |
[34:43] | I know you’re friends with Susan Mayer. | 我知道你是苏珊·梅尔的好朋友 |
[34:45] | But let’s just say I had my reasons. | 不过我有我的苦衷 |
[34:48] | It wasn’t Susan. | 不是苏珊 |
[34:52] | It was me. | 是我 |
[34:54] | What? | 什么 |
[34:56] | I’m the one who was sleeping with your son. | 我才是和你儿子有一腿的人 |
[35:03] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[35:06] | For how long? | 多久了 |
[35:09] | Almost a year. But it’s over now. | 一年不到 现在一切都结束了 |
[35:14] | So when it started, | 也就是说 你们开始时 |
[35:16] | he was… 16? | 他才 16岁 |
[35:20] | I think. | 好像是的 |
[35:26] | But, Helen, you have to believe me, it’s over now. | 海伦 你得相信我 现在都结束了 |
[35:29] | No, you’re wrong. It’s not even close to being over. | 不 你错了 这事没完 |
[35:40] | – Dude, coach wants to see you. – Really? | -哥们 教练找你 -真的吗 |
[35:43] | Hey, I bet it’s about my scholarship. | 肯定是奖学金的事 |
[36:03] | Hello? | 请讲 |
[36:04] | Yes, this is she. | 对 我就是 |
[36:07] | Marijuana in his locker? Oh, I’m just horrified. | 他的衣帽柜里有大麻 这不可能 |
[36:11] | There must be some sort of terrible mistake. | 你们一定是弄错了 |
[36:14] | Um, yeah, ok. Well, I will be right down. | 好的 我这就过去 |
[36:29] | Elsewhere, another darker secret was | 别处 一个更骇人的秘密 |
[36:32] | the object of an investigation. | 正被慢慢揭开 |
[36:34] | Mr. Linder? Mr. Linder? | 林德先生 林德先生 |
[36:37] | Detective Beckerman. | 我是贝克曼探员 |
[36:40] | This is detective Burnett. | 这位是伯内特探员 |
[36:41] | We were hoping for a minute of your time. | 能和你谈谈吗 |
[36:48] | If you know anything about Zach’s whereabouts, | 如果你知道扎克的下落 |
[36:49] | you need to tell me now. | 务必现在告诉我 |
[36:52] | Honey, what’s going on? | 亲爱的 怎么回事 |
[36:54] | Zach’s gone from Silvercrest. | 扎克从银羽中心逃走了 |
[36:56] | They found letters in his room from Julie. | 他的房里有朱莉的来信 |
[36:59] | They were writing to each other. | 他们确实有书信往来 |
[37:01] | I need to see those letters. | 我想看看那些信 |
[37:03] | Mom… They’re private. | 妈妈 那是私人信件 |
[37:06] | My son is missing. | 现在我的儿子下落不明 |
[37:10] | Julie, in the letters, did zach say | 朱莉 扎克有没有在信里 |
[37:12] | anything about running away? | 提起要逃跑的事情 |
[37:14] | No. | 没有 |
[37:17] | – There’s your answer. – Susan… | -听到了吧 -苏珊 |
[37:19] | If we hear anything, I will let you know right away. | 如果有任何消息 我会第一时间通知你 |
[37:22] | I understand how worried you must be. | 我非常了解你的心情 |
[37:26] | Obviously you don’t. | 我没看出来 |
[37:27] | Paul, my daughter doesn’t lie. | 保罗 我女儿从不撒谎 |
[37:40] | This was a very popular design. | 这个图案当时很流行 |
[37:42] | I must have sold | 10年前 我卖掉了 |
[37:44] | several hundred of these just like it, ten years back. | 好几百只这样的 |
[37:47] | Do you keep any documentation? | 有留下相关记录吗 |
[37:49] | I have a list of customers’ names on the file. | 我有一张顾客名单 |
[37:52] | Somewhere. It’s been a while. | 在某个角落 时隔太久了 |
[37:54] | We’ll need a copy of that list. | 我们得复制这份名单 |
[37:55] | Oh, sure. Wow, this chest looks like it’s been through hell. | 当然 这箱子看起来饱经磨难 |
[37:59] | We pulled it out of Rockwater lake, | 从洛克华德湖里捞出来的 |
[38:01] | you could say by way of hell, considering. | 确实算得上饱经磨难 |
[38:05] | Was there anything in the chest? | 箱子里面有东西吗 |
[38:07] | It had a body inside. Adult female. | 里面有一具成年女尸 |
[38:12] | Yeah, but how do you fit a body into a chest that size? | 这么小的箱子怎么塞得进尸体呢 |
[38:18] | It was chopped up. | 是分尸以后放进去的 |
[38:48] | Of all the stupid, boneheaded decisions. | 居然干出如此愚蠢荒唐的举动 |
[38:51] | What were you thinking? | 你到底在想些什么 |
[38:52] | I was set up. The coach got an anonymous phone call. | 我被摆了一道 有人打匿名电话给教练 |
[38:56] | Andrew, what does it matter? The pot was there. | 安德鲁 这有区别吗 证据确凿 |
[38:58] | – I was holding it for a friend. – You know… | -那是我朋友的 -知道吗 |
[39:03] | I can’t decide which is more humiliating, | 我不知道哪个更丢脸 |
[39:06] | the fact that my son got caught with pot in his locker | 是儿子被逮到藏大麻在衣柜里 |
[39:09] | or that he can’t even come up with | 还是他连个谎 |
[39:11] | a decent enough lie to explain it. | 都圆不了 |
[39:34] | Gabrielle believed there was a excellent chance | 加布丽尔担心 |
[39:36] | Helen Rowland would inform Carlos of | 海伦·罗兰很可能会告诉卡洛斯 |
[39:39] | his wife’s extramarital activities. | 他妻子私通的事情 |
[39:43] | Gabrielle knew she had to come clean. | 加布丽尔决定自己坦白 |
[39:48] | – Carlos? – Yeah? | -卡洛斯 -怎么了 |
[39:49] | But coming clean… | 不过坦白 |
[39:53] | I, uh… | 我 |
[39:57] | …Was not one of Gabrielle’s specialties. | 从来不是加布丽尔的强项 |
[39:59] | – I’m going to bed. – Thanks for the newsflash. | -我先睡了 -多谢你知会我一声 |
[40:19] | She turned me in! | 她去告发我了 |
[40:25] | Carlos. Carlos, I’m so sorry. | 卡洛斯 卡洛斯 对不起 |
[40:27] | – I am so sorry. – Sorry for what? | -我对不起你 -什么事情 |
[40:29] | Just know that whatever happens, I love you very, very much. | 记着无论怎样 我都深深爱着你 |
[40:32] | – F.B.I. Open the door. – Oh, my god. | -联邦调查局 开门 -上帝啊 |
[40:36] | F.B.I. If you do not open the door, | 联邦调查局 要是再不开门 |
[40:39] | I am authorized to enter the premises by use of force. | 我有权强行闯入 |
[40:47] | Carlos Solis, I have a warrant for your arrest. | 卡洛斯·索利斯 你被逮捕了 |
[40:49] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[40:52] | Anything you say can be used against you. | 你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供 |
[40:55] | Call our lawyer. | 通知律师 |
[40:56] | Carlos, what’s happening? | 卡洛斯 出什么事了 |
[40:59] | If you cannot afford a lawyer, | 如果你请不起律师 |
[41:00] | one will be appointed for you, the government spence | 政府会帮你指派一位 |
[41:10] | Carlos, wait! | 卡洛斯 等等 |
[41:12] | Gabrielle, this will all be taken care of, I promise. | 加布丽尔 没事的 我保证 |
[41:17] | I’m innocent, I swear to god. It was Tanaka. He set me up. | 我发誓我是清白的 是田中出卖了我 |
[41:32] | People are complicated creatures, | 人真是复杂的生物 |
[41:37] | on the one hand able to perform great acts of charity, | 人前 在慈善活动上举止得体 |
[41:43] | on the other, | 在人后 |
[41:45] | capable of the most underhanded forms of betrayal. | 却进行着阴暗的勾当 |
[41:52] | It’s a constant battle that rages within all of us, | 我们内心充斥着激烈的矛盾 |
[41:56] | betwen the better angels of our nature | 一方是生性善良的天使 |
[42:00] | and the temptation of our inner demons. | 一方是充满诱惑的恶魔 |
[42:07] | And sometimes the only way to ward off the darkness… | 有时候战胜黑夜的唯一法宝 |
[42:16] | …is to shine the light of compassion. | 是耀眼的仁慈怜悯之光 |
[42:28] | They took him away in… handcuffs. | 他们把他铐起来 带走了 |