Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] The boys are in my class because 你儿子之所以在我班里
[00:05] I’m the only teacher who can handle them. 是因为我是唯一能管得住他们的老师
[00:07] We may no longer be able to accommodate them. 我们只好让他们转学
[00:09] Ultimatums were made. 有人下了最后通牒
[00:11] She used this to kill herself. Why would you keep it? 你为什么还留着她自杀用的枪
[00:14] Questions were asked. 有人提出质疑
[00:16] – Are you ok? – I think he’s hiding something. -你没事吧 -我想他有所隐瞒
[00:19] And lots of evidence was uncovered. 有人发现了证据
[00:23] What is it you hired me to do? 你雇我来做什么
[00:25] Someone sent that note to my wife. 有人写了那张纸条给我妻子
[00:27] I need to know who. 我需要知道是谁
[00:28] You like Alfred Hitchcock? 你喜欢看希区柯克的电影吗
[00:30] I found it in the ruins of Edie’s home. 我在伊迪家的废墟中发现的
[00:33] I found it under our bed. It’s not mine. 我在床底下发现的 这不是我的
[00:35] Talk about dirty laundry. 秘密差点曝光
[00:44] Every neighborhood has a woman like Alberta Frome. 每个社区都有像亚伯达·弗罗姆这样的女士
[00:47] And every woman like Mrs. Frome has a cat. 而这样的女士 都养了一只猫
[00:51] When she traveled, 当她外出旅行
[00:53] Mrs. Frome would arrange for friends 弗罗姆夫人就委托朋友
[00:55] to look after her beloved pet. 来照顾她心爱的宠物
[00:57] This time, however, she was forced 然而 这一次 她不得不
[01:00] to ask her neighbor, Susan Mayer. 拜托她的邻居 苏珊·梅尔
[01:03] Mrs. Frome liked Susan. 弗罗姆夫人是喜欢苏珊的
[01:06] But it was common knowledge on Wisteria Lane, 但紫藤郡的居民都知道
[01:08] where Susan Mayer went, bad luck was sure to follow. 无论苏珊走到哪 霉运一定会跟来
[01:13] Her misfortunes ranged from the commonplace… 她的不走运 有的很平常
[01:17] …to the unusual… 有的非比寻常
[01:22] …to the truly bizarre. 有的着实荒唐
[01:28] As she waved goodbye, she worried 当她挥手告别时 她就开始担心
[01:31] that Susan’s bad luck would continue. 苏珊的霉运会延续下去
[01:34] For that matter, so did her cat. 进而 殃及她的猫
[01:42] Mr. Whiskers. Dinner time. 胡子先生 吃晚饭啦
[01:46] Here, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty. 过来 小猫咪 小猫咪 小猫咪
[01:50] That’s weird. Cats can’t open drawers, can they? 真奇怪 猫不会自己开抽屉吧
[01:55] – Are you sure you didn’t leave them open? – No way. -你确定不是你打开的吧 -不可能
[01:59] Wow. Do you think somebody broke in? 是有人闯进来过吗
[02:07] Mr. Whiskers? 胡子先生
[02:19] Mr. Whiskers? 胡子先生
[02:22] Though she didn’t know it at the time, 其实她并不知道
[02:24] Susan’s luck… had finally started to change. 自己终于要时来运转了
[03:11] News that an intruder had breached 有人入侵紫藤郡的消息
[03:13] the security of Wisteria Lane 向野火燎原一样
[03:15] spread like wildfire. 传遍全镇
[03:17] At a neighborhood watch meeting the next night, 在第二天的邻里治安大会上
[03:20] residents voiced their concerns 居民们对他们所面临
[03:22] over the increasing dangers their community faced. 与日俱增的危险 表达了他们的担心
[03:26] Mrs. Ida Grenberg said 艾达·格兰伯格夫人说
[03:28] someone was looking through her bathroom window 每次她洗澡的时候 都有人
[03:30] whenever she took a shower. 透过她浴室的窗户偷看
[03:32] Bob Fisk warned those present that a government agency 鲍勃·菲斯克提醒大家 某政府机构
[03:36] was listening in on their phone conversations. 正在监听他们的电话
[03:38] Helen Vale spoke of a ruthless local tenage gang 海伦·威尔提到 当地有一群少年帮
[03:42] that had egged her minivan. 向她的小货车上扔鸡蛋
[03:45] Three factors contribute to… 有三个因素引起了
[03:48] The evening concluded with 当晚 汤姆森警官为大家
[03:50] Officer Thompson offering safety tips 提供了一些安全防范建议
[03:51] and a plan of action. 和应对措施
[03:54] …The oppoutunity you have some control over. 你们要有所掌控
[03:56] You can sign up for daily or nightly patrols, 你们可以报名参加白天或夜里的巡逻队
[03:59] which might seem like overkill, 也许这有点反应过激
[04:01] but I guarantee regular surveillance will deter 但是我保证 日常监视能有效制止
[04:03] even the most determined criminal. 哪怕是最穷凶极恶的罪犯
[04:06] Are there any other questions? 还有什么问题吗
[04:08] All right. Let’s be careful out there. 很好 大家小心
[04:14] Actually, I do have a question. Do you have a second? 我有个问题 您有时间吗
[04:16] Sure. How can I help? 当然 有什么能帮忙的
[04:18] Um… I’m the one who discovered the break-in. 是我发现有人闯入的
[04:20] – I think I found some evidence. – Evidence? -我想我找到了一些证据 -证据
[04:23] This is a screwdriver left behind by the burglar. 这是窃贼留下的螺丝刀
[04:25] I didn’t touch it. 我没碰过它
[04:28] Why didn’t you give this to the investigators? 你为什么不把这个交给警方
[04:31] I tried and they sort of laughed at me. 我试过了 可他们笑话我
[04:33] Because apparently nothing was taken from Mrs. Frome’s house. 因为弗罗姆夫人家里什么都没丢
[04:35] I apologize for that. That was totally unprofessional. 我替他们道歉 这太不专业了
[04:38] Thank you. 谢谢你
[04:41] So you think it should be dusted for prints? 你会拿去提取指纹吗
[04:43] – Yes. And I’ll make sure it gets done. – Great. -是的 我保证会认真处理的 -太好了
[04:49] Bye. 再见
[04:56] Boys, stop it! Go to bed! 孩子们 别闹了 该睡觉了
[04:59] – We’re not tired! – Well, at least go upstairs. -我们不困 -至少先上楼去
[05:02] – We want to play! – Look! -我们还想玩 -瞧这儿
[05:07] Gimme! 给我
[05:09] Go! Go! 去吧 去吧
[05:16] So why weren’t you sitting with Mike? 你为什么没跟麦克坐在一起
[05:18] I thought you two were an item. 我以为你们俩已经是一对了
[05:20] I sort of thought so too. 我也这么想过
[05:21] Getting a lot of mixed signals. 他态度暧昧不明
[05:23] I’ll tell you who wasn’t giving mixed signals. 我来告诉你 谁的态度很明确
[05:25] Sexy officer Thompson. 那性感的汤姆森警官
[05:27] He stared at you all night. 他盯着你看了一晚上
[05:29] You noticed that? 你注意到了
[05:29] Honey, trust me, 亲爱的 相信我
[05:31] when they’re not staring at me, I notice. 当他们看的不是我时 我都能注意到
[05:33] I appreciate you guys staying and helping. 很感激你们留下来帮忙
[05:36] Oh, please. I would have hosted it myself 没事 要不是家里堆满了野营用具
[05:38] but there’s camping equipment everywhere. 今晚就在我家办了
[05:41] It’s nice of you. 你人真好
[05:43] And there’s something else nice 我还有点别的事
[05:45] that I’d like you to do. 想找你帮忙
[05:46] Your kids both went to Barcliff Academy, didn’t they? 你的孩子都上过巴克利学校吧
[05:50] We need you to recommend Porter and Preston. 我们想请你引荐波特和普雷斯顿
[05:52] We can’t get an interview. 我们得不到面试的机会
[05:54] You want me to recommend the twins? 你想让我来引荐双胞胎
[05:56] Yes. You can tell them 是啊 你可以告诉他们
[05:58] how beautifully behaved the boys are. 这俩孩子表现得多好
[05:59] – So you want me to lie? – Yeah. -你想让我撒谎 -是啊
[06:01] I thought that was understood. 我以为你会理解的
[06:03] I’m very well respected at Barcliff, 我在巴克利很受尊重
[06:05] and my word won’t be good there any more. 如果引荐了他们 我的话以后就没分量了
[06:08] Yes, but by the time they realize 但是等他们意识到
[06:10] their mistake, we’ll be in. 这个错误时 我们已经入学了
[06:12] You’re not having any more kids. What do you care? 你不会再生孩子了 还担心什么呢
[06:15] I had hoped some day to 我还想着有一天
[06:17] get my grandchildren into Barcliff. 让我孙子进巴克利呢
[06:19] But I suppose that doesn’t matter to you, does it? 我想你不会介意的吧
[06:21] It really doesn’t. 真没什么关系
[06:23] We’ve got to get rid of it. 我们得把它扔了
[06:26] – I said leave it alone! – No! You can’t stop me! -我说别管它 -不 你不准阻止我
[06:30] Paul and Zach are fighting again. 保罗和扎克又吵起来了
[06:32] The second time this week. 这礼拜第二次了
[06:33] They never fought when Mary Alice was alive. 玛丽·艾莉丝活着的时候 他们从不吵架
[06:36] It’s a shame. They used to be such a happy family. 真可惜 他们曾是那么幸福的一家
[06:39] Just because you didn’t hear them fighting, 你听不到他们吵架
[06:41] doesn’t mean they were happy. 并不代表他们很幸福
[06:49] null 谨防入侵
[06:51] The next day, as residents 第二天 当居民们
[06:53] began to patrol Wisteria Lane 开始在紫藤郡巡逻
[06:55] in the hopes of foiling potential burglars, 以期能制止潜在的窃贼
[06:59] Gabrielle was about to experience 加布丽尔正要面临
[07:01] a home invasion of her own. 一起家人的入侵
[07:07] Mama Solis! What are you doing here? 索利斯妈妈 你怎么来了
[07:11] I came to visit my son and daughter-in-law. 我来看我儿子和儿媳妇
[07:13] What does it look like? 不然你以为呢
[07:15] Does Carlos know you’re coming? 卡洛斯知道你要来吗
[07:17] No. He likes to be surprised. 不 他喜欢惊喜
[07:21] Now come. 过来
[07:23] Gabrielle. Come. 加布丽尔 过来
[07:29] Family should always hug… 一家人应该经常拥抱
[07:32] … regardless of how they feel about each other. 不管他们心里怎么想对方
[07:59] Wow. She’s a beauty. 30-footer? 她真美 30英尺高吗
[08:03] 32. null
[08:05] Sweet. I sail. I’ve got a flying Scott. 真好 我也玩帆船 我有一艘飞速斯科特
[08:09] We have several yachting enthusiasts here in Barcliff Academy. 我们这儿有好几个游艇爱好者
[08:12] I could introduce them to you… 我可以介绍给你认识
[08:14] That sounds great. 听起来不错
[08:15] …if we decide to enroll your children. 前提是我们决定录取你们的孩子
[08:20] To be honest, Mr. And Mrs. Scavo, 老实说 斯加沃夫妇
[08:23] your children’s educational background 你们孩子的教育背景
[08:26] is a bit more common than we would prefer. 非常一般
[08:29] But Mrs. Van de Kamp said they were identical twins? 但是范德坎普夫人提到 他们是同卵双胞胎
[08:32] Yes. Completely identically. You can’t tell them apart. 是的 根本无法辨认
[08:35] They’re like book ends. 简直一模一样
[08:37] We do strive for diversity at Barcliff. 巴克利学院一向追求多样化
[08:39] Identical twins could be interesting. 同卵双胞胎很有意思
[08:41] The boys are fascinating. They even 他们真的很特别 他们甚至
[08:43] have their own twin secret language. 有暗号 只有他们自己才懂
[08:46] Yeah, it’s pretty scary. 是啊 挺可怕的
[08:48] Not so much scary as highly developed. 与其说可怕 不如说聪明
[08:50] Yeah, they bark and growl at each other. 他们会互相大声吼叫
[08:53] Tom, Mr. Lentz was trying to say something. 汤姆 兰兹先生有话要说
[08:55] Sorry. Go ahead, Mr. Lentz. 抱歉 请说吧 兰兹先生
[08:57] I’d love to meet these twins of yours. 我很想见见你们的双胞胎
[09:00] I tell you what. 我告诉你
[09:01] I’m going to put them on our “must-meet list”. 我要把他们加入我们的必见名单
[09:03] – Terrific! – Thank you so much. -太好了 -太感谢您了
[09:06] What is a “must-meet list”? 必见名单是什么意思
[09:08] We bring them in for observation. 我们要把他们带来进行观察
[09:11] Observation? 观察
[09:13] Mm. To see how they play with the other children, 看看他们如何跟别的孩子玩耍
[09:15] how they respond to authority, 如何应对老师
[09:17] that sort of thing. 诸如此类
[09:19] – Great. – That sounds wonderful. -太好了 -听起来不错
[09:30] Kids ready? 孩子们准备好了吗
[09:31] Almost. Thanks for driving them. 差不多了 谢谢你来送他们
[09:33] Happy to do it. I miss them. 乐意效劳 我很想他们
[09:42] Did you hear there was a break-in at Mrs. Frome’s the other night? 你听说了弗罗姆夫人家有人闯入吗
[09:44] Yeah. I heard they didn’t take anything. 我听说他们什么都没偷
[09:47] It’s still frightening. 还是挺吓人的
[09:49] He could have been a sexual predator. 他可能是个强奸犯
[09:51] And he ended up at Mrs. Frome’s? 而他选择了弗罗姆夫人家
[09:53] That would have been a lose-lose situation. 那可真是什么都捞不到
[09:55] Rex, that’s not the point. 雷克斯 这不是重点
[09:59] I don’t feel safe. I was wondering 我没有安全感 我想知道
[10:01] if you could spend the night. 你能不能留下来过夜
[10:03] You’re in the NRA. You own four guns. 你可是全国步枪协会的 有四把枪
[10:06] If somebody broke in I’d expect you to protect me. 如果有人闯进来我还指望你保护我呢
[10:10] Rex, the truth is, with the kids gone, 雷克斯 我实话说了吧 孩子们走了
[10:14] I’ll be all by myself in this house 我就一个人待在这房子里了
[10:16] for the first time in 17 years. 这是17年来的第一次
[10:18] I know it’s hard to hear, 我知道这很难面对
[10:20] but the marriage counseling might not work out. 但婚姻咨询很可能起不了作用
[10:22] You need to get used to being alone. 你得习惯一个人待着
[10:27] You’re right. That was hard to hear. 你说得对 这确实很难面对
[10:34] – What are you doing? – That is for the kids’ trip. -你这是干什么 -这是给孩子们做的
[10:36] Oh, come on. I’m staying at a motel. 饶了我吧 我住在汽车旅馆
[10:39] I haven’t had a decent meal in weeks. 都好几周没吃顿像样的饭了
[10:41] Honey, the marriage counseling might not work out. 亲爱的 婚姻咨询很可能起不了作用
[10:44] You need to get used to bad cooking. 你得习惯难吃的食物
[10:52] Hey. Screwdriver girl. 螺丝刀女孩
[10:58] I took your evidence into the lab for fingerprints. 我把你的证物拿到实验室做指纹鉴定了
[11:01] Really? That’s great. 真的 太好了
[11:03] – I’ll call you if I hear something. – Ok. -如果有消息我会打给你 -好的
[11:06] – Sorry! – Thanks. -抱歉 – -多谢 我刚好热坏了
[11:09] Actually, I’d like to call you anyway 实际上 如果你乐意的话
[11:11] if that’s ok. 我希望没事也能打给你
[11:12] Oh. You seem like a really sweet guy 你看起来人不错
[11:17] in an interesting line of work 警察这职业也挺有意思的
[11:18] but I’m not really available. 不过我现在算不上单身
[11:22] – Oh. You have a boyfriend? – Yeah, sort of. -你有男朋友 -算是吧
[11:26] – Sort of. – It’s hard to explain. Even to myself. -算是 -其实我自己也说不清
[11:31] Unit 23, we have a 907A in progress. 23分队 遇到907A号突发事故
[11:33] Please respond. 请回答
[11:34] Ten-four. I’m on my way. I gotta go. 收到 我马上来 我得走了
[11:37] Apparently there’s a hostage situation. 有个绑架人质的事件
[11:38] So you’re really turning me down? 你真的打算拒绝我了
[11:42] – Boy. My self-esteem can’t take this. – I’m sorry. -我的自尊心很是受挫啊 -很抱歉
[11:46] No, it’s just, now my ability to help 现在我解救人质的能力
[11:49] those hostages has been compromised. 可要大打折扣了
[11:52] – Still, don’t blame yourself for what might happen. – Blame myself? -不过你不用自责 -自责
[11:56] Yeah. It’s just hard to rescue folks when 自我感觉欠佳的时候
[11:58] you don’t feel good about yourself. 并不适合去救别人
[12:00] Ah, they’ll probably all die anyway. 说不定他们会全都死掉
[12:03] Ok, fine. I’ll go out with you. 好吧 我答应跟你约会
[12:05] Great. I’ll call you. 好的 我打给你
[12:08] Now that you’ve got your date, 现在你约到我啦
[12:10] you can tell me what 907A really means. 可以告诉我907A到底是什么吗
[12:12] Someone’s TV was playing too loud. 有人电视声音开得太大
[12:15] Thank god for The Thin Blue Line. 简直是《细蓝线》再现啊[警察管得真宽]
[12:17] I’ll call you. 我再打给你
[12:29] I’ll be outside doing my yoga. 我到门外去做瑜伽
[12:32] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[12:38] Do you have to do that now? My mother’s here. 你非得现在做吗 陪下妈妈
[12:40] I’m not gonna stop my life just 我可不会因为她自作主张地突然出现
[12:42] just because she decides to shows up unannounced on my add. 在我家就打乱自己的生活
[12:44] She’s family. She doesn’t need an invitation. 她是家人 她想随时来都可以
[12:47] Whatever. It’s rude. 不管怎么说 这很不礼貌
[12:53] It’s real pretty, mama. 真漂亮 妈妈
[12:55] You were always good with your hands. 你的手工一直都做得很好
[12:57] So, I assume you didn’t insist 我想你坚持让我
[13:01] that I travel 2,000 miles 从两千英里外的地方赶来
[13:02] for small talk. 可不仅仅是为了闲聊吧
[13:03] So why am I here? 说吧 到底什么事
[13:08] She… 她
[13:13] …is unhappy. 不快乐
[13:16] I’ve given her everything she ever wanted, 她要什么我给什么
[13:18] but it doesn’t seem to make a difference. 但是好像也没什么效果
[13:21] I feel her drifting further and further away. 我觉得她离我越来越远了
[13:25] And lately I’ve started thinking that maybe… 最近我开始怀疑
[13:29] So you think she’s cheating on you? 你怀疑她有外遇
[13:35] I think so. 是的
[13:46] We can talk about your problems, 有问题我们可以好好谈
[13:47] but I’m not gonna have any of that. 别像个娘们儿
[13:54] Do you have any proof? 你有证据吗
[13:56] No. It’s just a feeling. 没 我只是感觉
[13:58] I had that feeling 当年我也感觉你爸
[14:00] with your father and that whore waitress. 和那个贱人服务员有问题
[14:02] And I was right. Always trust your feelings. 我的感觉没错 要相信自己的感觉
[14:05] So what do I do? 那我应该怎么办
[14:07] You don’t do anything. 你不需要做什么
[14:09] I’ll take care of it. 我来解决
[14:10] Thank you, mama. 谢谢妈妈
[14:12] I’m sorry I had to hit you, but we’re strong people. 很抱歉我打了你 但我们得坚强点
[14:15] We don’t cry about our problems. 出现问题时我们不能哭
[14:22] We find ways to fix them. 我们要想办法解决
[14:31] While the residents of Wisteria Lane kept up their patrols 当紫藤郡的人保持日常巡逻
[14:35] in an effort to prevent future break-ins, 试图阻止未来的闯入事件时
[14:37] Lynette hatched a plan to break her 勒奈特制定了一个计划
[14:40] children into Barcliff Academy. 好让她的孩子进入巴克利学校
[14:42] Boys, wake up. 孩子们 起来了
[14:46] Come on. We’re gonna have some fun today. 快点 我们今天可要好好玩玩
[14:50] – Come on. – Mom. Hi. -快点 -妈
[14:57] Come on! I bet you can beat me! Come on! 加油 我打赌你们能超过我 加油
[15:04] Go, go, go! Yes, yes, yes! Mush! 快快快 对 驾
[15:08] Mush! Mush! Mush! 驾 驾 驾
[15:13] Mom, I’m tired. 妈妈我累了
[15:16] If I can still see your head, 我还能看见你们的头
[15:18] the pool’s not deep enough. 看来你们挖得还不够深
[15:21] Are your boys usually so docile? 你儿子平常都这么无精打采吗
[15:27] They’re always a little shy at first. 刚开始他们总是有点害羞
[15:32] Look at that concentration. 看他们多全神贯注啊
[15:34] Porter loves his puzzles. 波特很喜欢玩字谜
[15:43] null 汽车旅馆见
[15:49] Mama, I’ll be right back. I’m going to the store. 妈妈 我去买点东西 马上回来
[15:57] Gabrielle! I’m coming with you. 加布丽尔 我跟你一块去
[16:02] I want to make some tamales for Carlos. 我要给卡洛斯做点玉米粉蒸肉
[16:04] No, I’m not going to the supermarket. 我不是去超市
[16:06] I’m going to the lingerie store. 我是去内衣店
[16:08] – Good. I need some bras. – I’m gonna be a while. -也好 我要买文胸 -我要去很久
[16:11] I might get a facial. 我可能还要做个脸
[16:13] I have a face. 我也可以做脸啊
[16:19] – Hey, Mike. – How’s it going? -麦克 -最近怎样
[16:21] – Good. Just came by to say hello. – Hello. -还行 过来打个招呼 -你好
[16:24] So you remember the cop from the neighborhood watch meeting? 你还记得邻里治安会上那个警察吗
[16:28] He agreed to run a fingerprint check on 他同意查一下我在弗罗姆太太家
[16:31] the screwdriver I found at Mrs. Frome’s house. 发现的螺丝刀上的指纹
[16:33] He did? Nothing was taken. 他同意了 没丢什么东西啊
[16:37] Still, somebody broke in. It is a crime. 但是有人闯入就是犯罪啊
[16:40] So the weird thing is the cop asked me out, 不过奇怪的是那个警察邀请我去
[16:44] on a date. 和他约会
[16:46] And I sort of said yes. 我也同意了
[16:49] I was just curious what you thought about that. 我只是想知道你的看法
[16:54] You’re asking my permission to go out with him? 你是在征求我同意你去跟他约会
[16:57] No. No, I just uh… 不不 我只是
[16:59] was wondering your opinion. 想听听你的意见
[17:03] I don’t really have one. 我没什么意见
[17:08] Ok. Great. 那行
[17:11] Fine. 好吧
[17:13] – Thank you. – Susan, wait. Wait, I… -谢谢 -苏珊 等等
[17:19] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[17:21] My life is just really complicated right now. 最近我的生活很复杂
[17:25] You don’t have to explain. 你无需解释
[17:28] – Susan. – It’s complicated. I get it. -苏珊 -很复杂嘛 我懂
[17:41] Paul? Paul? 保罗 保罗
[17:46] Oh. Hi, Zachary. Sorry, the door was open and… 扎克 抱歉 门是开着的
[17:49] It’s ok. You can come in. 没关系 进来吧
[17:53] Is your father here? We’re scheduled to do a patrol today. 你父亲在家吗 今天轮到我们去巡逻
[17:56] He had to go out of town. Again. 他又出城了
[18:00] Oh. Well, I guess I can do it by myself. 好吧 我一个人也可以的
[18:07] Wow. This place is just immaculate. 这里简直一尘不染
[18:12] My mom liked things clean. 我妈妈喜欢整洁
[18:14] She would be very proud of you. 她一定会为你感到骄傲
[18:17] What happened to your varnish? 地板上的漆呢
[18:20] That’s where my mother died. 这是我妈妈去世的地方
[18:22] I messed up the floor trying to get out the blood. 我本想把血迹擦干净 却把清漆也擦掉了
[18:28] – I’ll tell my dad that you stopped by. – Ok. -我会告诉我爸爸你来过 -好的
[18:35] Zach, do you have plans for dinner? 扎克 你晚餐有安排吗
[18:48] – So you shop a lot, huh? – Yeah. So? -你经常购物啊 -是 怎样
[18:51] Most women that shop a lot, it’s because 大部分女人频繁购物 都是因为
[18:53] they don’t have anything better to do. 她们没有别的事可做
[18:55] – What’s your point? – Well, if you had children… -你想说什么 -如果你有了孩子
[18:59] Here we go. 又来了
[19:00] I’m just saying that children give your life a purpose. 我只是说 孩子会让你的生活有个目标
[19:03] You’re so busy taking care of them 照顾孩子会很忙
[19:05] you don’t have time to wonder if you’re happy. 这样你就没空去考虑你是不是开心
[19:08] You know, Juanita, this is so like you. 胡安妮塔 这简直就是你的作风
[19:10] I invite you on a nice shopping 我请你来高高兴兴地购物
[19:11] trip and you find ways to upset me. 你就想办法折磨我
[19:13] You didn’t invite me. I invited myself. 你没有请我来 我自己跟来的
[19:18] You keep looking at your watch. 你一直在看表
[19:20] Is there some place you have to be? 是要去什么地方吗
[19:22] No! And I am not one of those 不是 我不是那种
[19:25] women who has a hole in her heart 不生孩子
[19:26] that can only be filled by a baby. 人生就不完整的女人
[19:27] I like my life a lot. It’s very fulfilling. 我喜欢现在的生活 我很充实
[19:32] Excuse my daughter-in-law. She’s very fulfilled. 请原谅我儿媳妇 她充实过头了
[19:37] So he just blew you off? 他没管你
[19:38] I told him another man asked me out. 我告诉他另一个男人约我了
[19:40] It was a perfect opportunity for 这可是一个让麦克嫉妒的
[19:42] Mike to be jealous, and nothing. 完美机会 结果他什么反应都没
[19:44] Did you bat your eyes? It doesn’t work if you don’t bat your eyes. 你得抛媚眼 不然没用
[19:47] I batted everything that wasn’t nailed down. Nothing. 能抛得动的我都抛了 没用
[19:50] – Thanks. – So what’s going on there? -谢谢 -这是怎么回事
[19:56] Gophers. 我家闹地鼠
[20:00] I’m sorry about Mike. I know you like him. 关于麦克的事真是抱歉 我知道你喜欢他
[20:02] Maybe it’s my fault. 也许这是我的错
[20:04] Maybe I just imagined an entire relationship 也许只是我在一厢情愿
[20:06] with this man that didn’t exist. 也许我们之前本来就什么也没有
[20:08] There has been flirting. I have seen it. 可你们确实在调情啊 我看见过 我见了
[20:10] And the flirting made me think he was kind, 就是调情让我以为他善良
[20:14] trustworthy, honest and hygienic. 值得信任 诚实又健康
[20:18] A guy just smiles at me three times 一个男人朝我微笑几次
[20:20] and I’m picking out wedding china. 我就开始考虑婚礼该买什么餐具了
[20:23] I’m a mess. 我太丢人了
[20:23] But to be fair, that’s part of your charm. 不过说实话 那也算是你的个人魅力
[20:26] That’s what happened with Karl. 当时卡尔也是这样的
[20:28] I only dated him a couple of months. 我就和他约会了几个月
[20:29] I filled in the blankets, I married him. 睡在一起 然后结了婚
[20:30] It was a disaster. 那简直是个灾难
[20:31] You think Mike is a Karl in disguise? 你觉得麦克本质和卡尔一样
[20:34] I don’t know. What does that mean anyway? 我不知道 那句话究竟是什么意思
[20:36] “My life is complicated.” “我的生活很复杂”
[20:46] If I wanted to sit around and wait for nothing, 我要是想干等着
[20:48] I could do it on the can. 没必要来这儿等
[20:49] You’re late. What’s with the face? 你迟到了 干嘛苦着脸
[20:53] I screwed up. I broke into the 我搞砸了 我潜进弗罗姆家
[20:54] Frome house and almost got caught. 差一点被发现了
[20:56] What’s “almost”? 什么叫差一点
[20:58] I accidentally left something behind with my prints on it. 我不小心落下了一样沾有我指纹的东西
[21:01] – Did you ever hear of gloves? – It’s the suburbs. -你不知道要戴手套吗 -这可是郊区
[21:03] I didn’t think it’d matter. 我没想那么多
[21:05] Anyway, the police are running 总而言之 警方正在排查
[21:07] a check and I’m in the system. 而我是有前科的
[21:09] I gotta pull up stakes before they come looking for me. 我得在他们找上门之前搬走
[21:14] That’s a sweet sound. Laughter like that, huh? 这笑声可真悦耳啊 对吧
[21:19] Pisses me off. 让我上火
[21:22] If and when your cover is blown, you disappear. 如果你被发现了 你就消失
[21:25] Until then, you keep fixing the neighbors’ pipes. 在那之前 好好地给邻居们修水管
[21:29] The more time I spend at this town, 我在这里待的时间越长
[21:31] the more I think we’re making a mistake. 就越觉得我们不该来这里
[21:32] These are nice people. 他们都是好人
[21:33] My money says one of them isn’t. 据我所知有一个不是
[21:36] Thanks. 谢谢
[21:47] No more screw-ups. 别再搞砸了
[22:06] I’m getting something to drink. Do you want something? 我去拿点饮料 你想喝什么
[22:28] – Don’t be mad. – I waited for three hours for you. -别生气 -我等了你三个小时
[22:31] I had to use a month’s worth of 房钱差不多是
[22:33] lunch money to pay for that room. 我一个月的饭钱
[22:35] It’s not my fault. 这不能怪我
[22:37] Juanita hasn’t let me out of her sight since she got here. 胡安妮塔来以后就一直盯着我
[22:39] Really? Well, I don’t see her now. 真的吗 这会儿我怎么没看见她
[22:41] She’s watching her Mexican soap opera. 她在看墨西哥肥皂剧呢
[22:44] The rebel’s virgin daughter is about to 叛乱分子的黄花闺女
[22:46] be seduced by the escaped desperado. 即将被亡命之徒勾上了
[22:48] So until she puts out, 所以在她放弃抵抗之前
[22:50] Juanita won’t even know that I’m gone. 胡安妮塔根本不会发现我不见了
[22:55] Come on. I said I was sorry. 别这样 我说了我很抱歉啦
[22:58] Just so you know, 告诉你 为了你
[23:00] I’ve turned down half the pep-squad for you. 我拒绝了啦啦队一半的姑娘
[23:02] You can’t be serious. 别开玩笑了
[23:04] I’m starting to think that… maybe I 我现在开始考虑 或许
[23:06] should be with someone my own age. 我应该和同龄的姑娘在一起
[23:08] I thought teenage girls bored you, John. 我还以为你觉得年轻姑娘很无趣 约翰
[23:12] I thought what we had was beyond that. 我以为我们的关系在更高的层面
[23:13] so did I. 我原来也这么以为
[23:16] Why go back to something you don’t want? 那为什么做违背心愿的事呢
[23:19] – I don’t know. – Maybe you’re tired of me. -我不知道 -也许你厌倦我了
[23:21] No. I want to be with you. 不是 我想和你在一起
[23:24] Then why are we arguing? 那我们还吵什么呢
[23:27] – Gabrielle! – Damn it! -加布丽尔 -见鬼
[23:29] The virgin gave it up already? 那处女已经放弃抵抗了
[23:31] I want you so bad. 我太想要你了
[23:33] – When can I see you again? – Tomorrow. -什么时候再见面 -明天
[23:35] Meet me at the mall after school. 放学后在商场门口跟我碰头
[23:37] – What about your mother-in-law? – I’ll think of something. -那你婆婆呢 -我会想办法的
[23:42] – Gabrielle! Gabrielle! – Coming! -加布丽尔 加布丽尔 -来啦
[23:46] A donation? Now Barcliff wants a donation? 赞助费 巴克利学院想要我们给赞助费
[23:50] Apparently we’re in competition with one other family. 很显然有另一孩子也想入学
[23:53] A generous donation will ensure our kids beat ’em out. 一笔慷慨的赞助肯定能把那孩子挤走
[23:56] – How generous? – 15 thousand. -要多慷慨 -1万5千美金
[23:59] – We don’t have that. – That’s what I told them. -我们没那么多钱 -我也是这么说的
[24:02] So what will we do? Public school is 那怎么办 除非我们搬去别的区
[24:05] out unless we move to a new district. 否则绝对不能去公立学校
[24:07] We’re not moving. 我们不会搬家的
[24:12] Maybe it’s time that we look into home schooling. 或许我们该考虑在家学习了
[24:17] I know you did not just say that. 不要提这个
[24:19] Honey, it’s got its advantages. 亲爱的 这样也有好处的
[24:21] Kids at home school do better in their later years. 在家学习的孩子后阶段成绩会更好些
[24:23] They won’t make it to their later years 要是让我整天和他们待在一起
[24:25] if I have to spend all day with them. 他们就活不到后阶段了
[24:26] Honey, sometimes you’ve just got to make the sacrifice. 亲爱的 有时候你就得作出点牺牲的
[24:30] It’s probably the best thing for the kids. 对孩子来说 这是最好的选择
[24:32] Why don’t we just put them back in me and cook 为什么不把他们塞回我肚子里
[24:34] them until they’re civilized. 等他们像点样子了再放出来
[24:36] You’d be cool with that? 你愿意这样吗
[24:41] I’ve never had plum pudding before. 我以前从来没吃过李子布丁
[24:43] I’m serving it for christmas. 我打算圣诞节上这道菜
[24:45] I like to try out new recipes before the actual holiday. 我喜欢在节日之前先尝试一下新菜谱
[24:49] That way, if the cookbook’s gotten it wrong, I can fix it. 这样即使出现问题 我来得及弥补
[24:53] You must really like Christmas. 你一定很喜欢圣诞节
[24:55] You and Mr. Van de Kamp always have the best decorations. 你和范德坎普先生总是装饰得最好
[24:59] I adore the holidays. 我热爱节日
[25:01] I never get depressed if there’s a decorated tree. 只要有装点好的圣诞树 我就不会失落
[25:04] My mom and I would always decorate our tree together. 我妈妈和我总是一起装饰圣诞树
[25:08] – This Christmas is gonna be weird. – Oh, Zach. -今年圣诞一定不好过 -扎克
[25:13] You know, my mother died when I 知道吗 在我很小的时候
[25:15] was young. She was hit by a car. 我妈妈就过世了 她被车撞了
[25:19] It was right before Christmas, as a matter of fact. 事实上 那就是在圣诞前夕
[25:23] We were all singing carols and the dog was howling 我们都在唱着颂歌 而狗在叫个不停
[25:27] because everybody in my family sings off-key except for me. 因为除了我 其他家人都不在调上
[25:31] Anyway, it was a terrible ruckus. 总之 当时大家都闹腾得不行
[25:35] So no one noticed when my mother went 所以当我妈妈出门给邻居送礼物时
[25:37] out to give the neighbors a gift. 没有一个人注意到
[25:40] The next thing we heard were brakes screeching. 紧接着就听到了刺耳的刹车声
[25:47] Most of my family went to the hospital 家里人大多去了医院
[25:49] but I stayed home because I was so young. 而我太小了所以留在家
[25:54] When I looked out the window 当我透过窗户向外看去
[25:56] I saw my mother’s blood on the street 我看见马路上沾染了妈妈的鲜血
[25:58] and nobody was doing anything about it. 却没有人来清理
[26:00] So I got a hose and I washed it off. 所以我拿起水管去冲洗血迹
[26:05] And once it was clean, I felt so much better. 当血迹冲干净时 我感觉平静多了
[26:12] I’ve never told anyone that story before. 我从未对任何人讲过这个故事
[26:15] Those are the most interesting ones. 这种从未告诉别人的故事
[26:17] The stories that we never tell anyone. 往往是最有意思的
[26:20] Yeah. You’re probably right. 是啊 也许你说得对
[26:23] I have one. 我也有一个故事
[26:25] It’s more of a secret really. 应该说是一个秘密
[26:29] I know why my mom killed herself. 我知道我妈妈为什么自杀
[26:33] – You do? – It was something I did. -真的 -是因为我做的一件事
[26:38] Something bad. 很恐怖的事
[26:44] What did you do, Zach? 你做了什么 扎克
[26:47] Zach. Sweetheart. 亲爱的
[26:48] No. I shouldn’t have said anything. 不 我不应该说的
[26:51] If my dad found out… 要是我爸知道了
[26:53] I won’t tell your father! 我不会告诉你父亲的
[26:55] I can’t get you involved. 我不能把你拖进来
[26:57] Zachary, it’s all right! 扎克 没关系的
[27:05] I can’t believe Zach said that. 真不敢相信扎克和你说了这些
[27:07] What else did Zach tell you? 他还说了什么
[27:08] Just that Mary Alice killed herself 就说了玛丽·艾莉丝之所以自杀
[27:10] because of something he’d done. 是因为他做的一件事
[27:12] You couldn’t get any more out of him? 你就没问出点其他的
[27:14] Oh, I tired, but he was so nervous. 我问了 但是他很紧张
[27:15] He actually started shaking then he just left. 他开始发抖然后就离开了
[27:18] Ok, this is getting really weird. 好吧 事情越来越古怪了
[27:20] I think we should go to the police. 我觉得我们应该报警
[27:21] And tell them what? 怎么说呢
[27:22] We don’t even have the note any more. We gave it to Paul. 我们甚至连字条都没有 我们给保罗了
[27:24] You have to get Zach to tell you something 你得从扎克那里套出点什么
[27:26] so we have more to go on. 这样我们就可以继续查下去
[27:28] Girls, You don’t understand. 你不明白
[27:29] This poor kid is scared out of his mind. 这可怜的孩子惊得魂都没了
[27:31] Bree, for god’s sakes, you’re a woman. 布里 拜托 你可是个女人
[27:33] Manipulate him. That’s what we do. 控制他 这是我们的强项
[27:35] But how? 怎么控制
[27:36] I don’t know. How did you usually manipulate Rex? 我不知道 你原来怎么控制雷克斯的
[27:43] Hello, Zachary. 你好啊 扎克
[27:45] Are you free for dinner tonight? 今晚有空来吃晚饭吗
[27:47] Sure. 可以
[27:48] Oh, good. Because last night you 太好了 因为昨晚你的到来
[27:50] put me in such a holiday mood. 让我很有过节的感觉
[27:53] I’m gonna make roast turkey and candy yams and eggnog. 今晚我会做烤火鸡 糖果土豆泥和蛋酒
[27:57] Have you ever had real, old-fashioned eggnog? 你有没有尝过传统蛋酒
[28:00] – I don’t think so. – You are gonna love it. -没有 -你肯定会喜欢的
[28:04] It has quite a kick. 味道很不错哦
[28:07] Mine! 是我的
[28:09] – Preston! – Boys, could you stop… -普雷斯顿 -孩子们 别闹了
[28:19] Lynette was desperate to avoid home schooling. 勒奈特实在受不了孩子们在家学习
[28:22] But she saw no options on the horizon. 可她又找不到别的办法
[28:24] Until a solution sailed into view. 直到一个念头闪现在面前
[28:30] Gabrielle, please. You bought me enough things. 加布丽尔 你给我买太多东西了
[28:33] You’re the one who’s supposed to be shopping. 你才是应该买东西的人
[28:35] Mama, you’re in a rut. 妈妈 你穿得太老土了
[28:37] We need to spice up your wardrobe. Ooh. Here. 我们得让你从里到外焕然一新 这件
[28:40] Try this one on. Go on. Try it on. 试试这件 去吧 试试
[28:47] Mama Solis, how are you doing in there? 索利斯妈妈 你试得怎么样啊
[28:49] Is it supposed to be so tight? 这衣服原本就这么紧吗
[28:51] Yes, it’s form-fitting. You’ll look great. 没错 是修身款的 你穿上一定很好
[28:54] Gabrielle, I don’t think this dress is right for me. 加布丽尔 我觉得这裙子不适合我
[28:56] I can’t breathe. 我喘不上气了
[28:59] Well, maybe I made a mistake. 好吧 可能我看走眼了
[29:02] While you change, 你先换下来吧
[29:04] I’m gonna make a quick run to the book store. 我去一下书店
[29:07] Wait! I’m coming with you! 等等 我和你一起去
[29:09] No! I’ll just be a minute! 不用 我很快回来
[29:12] I’m coming with you! 我和你一起去
[29:19] Wait! 等等
[29:24] – Gabrielle! Wait! – Ma’am! -加布丽尔 等等 -女士
[29:28] Ma’am. Sorry, I’m gonna need to look in your bags, please. 女士 抱歉 我得检查一下你的包
[29:31] Fine. Just hurry up. 好吧 动作快点
[29:39] Right on time. 刚好准时
[29:42] I don’t know where that blouse came from. 我不知道这衣服从哪儿冒出来的
[29:45] – Security. – Keep your stupid blouse. -保安 -拿走你的破衣服
[29:48] I have to find my daughter-in-law. 我得去找我儿媳妇了
[29:50] Don’t touch me. Don’t you dare touch me! 别碰我 你敢碰我
[29:53] Ma’am, you have to come with us. 女士 你得跟我们走一趟
[29:54] Get your hands off me! Gabrielle! 把你的手拿开 加布丽尔
[30:06] Hello. 你好
[30:07] – Hey, it’s me. – Oh, hi, Rex. How are you? -是我 -雷克斯 你好吗
[30:11] Is something wrong? 出什么事了吗
[30:12] I was just about to grab dinner from that motel vending machine 我刚才正要从自动贩卖机买点吃的当晚饭
[30:15] and it occurred to me, “what the heck? I’ll go out.” 然后想到 管他呢 我要出去吃饭
[30:19] Would you like to have dinner with me? 你愿意和我一起吃晚饭吗
[30:27] Mrs. Van de Kamp. Guess what. 范德坎普太太 你猜怎么着
[30:29] I found all my mom’s old Christmas stuff. 我找到了妈妈以前圣诞用的装饰品
[30:31] Oh. Sweetie, I was just coming over to talk to you. 亲爱的 我正要过去告诉你的
[30:35] I am so sorry but something important 我很抱歉 可是我突然有重要的事情
[30:37] came up and I have to cancel. 我得取消我们的晚餐了
[30:39] – Really? – We’ll do it again. -真的吗 -我们下次还有机会
[30:42] We’ll have our impromptu holiday dinner. I promise. 我们会来一次即兴节日大餐的 我保证
[30:47] Bye. 再见
[30:55] Mm. I got one. Kelly Halstatter. 我想到一个 凯莉·霍尔斯特
[30:58] In eighth grade, she used to spit in my gym shoes. 初二时 她往我运动鞋里吐口水
[31:01] Kelly Halstatter. 凯莉·霍尔斯特
[31:05] Kelly Halstatter. Here, look. 凯莉·霍尔斯特 有了 看
[31:07] Two duis, one check-kiting and an open bench warrant. 两起酒后驾车 一次诈骗和一张逮捕令
[31:11] How tragic. By which I mean, “yay”. 真够呛 其实我想说 耶
[31:14] You’ve been a good sport coming on my shift with me. 陪我一起执勤挺无聊的吧
[31:17] Well, time flies when you’re on a stakeout in cracktown. 还行 盯梢的时候时间稍纵即逝
[31:22] So when does our official date begin? 我们何时开始正式的约会呢
[31:24] Taxpayers say 20 minutes. But I say now. 离下班还有20分钟 不过我等不及了
[31:31] – They’re down. – Thank you. -他们都睡着了 -谢谢你
[31:34] Honey, you read up on home schooling? 亲爱的 你在研究家庭教育 吗
[31:37] Yeah. It gave me some good ideas. 是啊 给了我不少启发
[31:39] Well, one, anyway. 好吧 其实只有一点
[31:40] Great. What have you got? 好极了 有什么启发
[31:42] You know how we both agree that one of us 记得我们当初达成的协议
[31:45] needs to stay home and parent the kids 一人待在家带孩子
[31:47] and one of us needs to make a living? 另一人外出工作养家糊口
[31:50] And then I suddenly remembered that when I was working 接着我想起我工作的时候
[31:52] I made a little more than you. 赚得比你要多一些
[31:56] What are you doing? 这是什么意思
[31:57] You tossed out that little sacrifice comment a while ago. 你之前提到要有所牺牲
[32:01] It occurred to me, I’ve made 在我看来 过去的6年
[32:03] sacrifices over the past six years. 都是我在作出牺牲
[32:04] I gave up my career. 甚至放弃了我的事业
[32:06] If another sacrifice has to be made, 如果这次有人得牺牲
[32:08] I think it’s your turn on the man go round. 我想应该轮到你了
[32:10] – Lynette? – So if I went back to work, -勒奈特 -所以如果我重返职场
[32:13] you could stay home and take care of the kids. 由你待在家里照顾孩子
[32:15] I can’t be with the kids all day. I’d lose my mind. 我没法和孩子待上一整天 我会疯的
[32:19] Hey. Ok, I get it. Home schooling is out. 我明白了 去它的家庭学习
[32:24] How are we gonna scrape together 我们上哪去筹到
[32:26] 15 grand for this endowment? 这1万5千块赞助费呢
[32:27] Mm. How, how, how… 到底该怎么办呢
[32:34] Think. Think real hard. 绞尽脑汁 好好想想
[32:39] – Oh, no. – Aye-aye. -不是吧 -没错
[32:43] The restaurant’s run by this little old guy named Arinello. 餐厅的老板是个叫艾尼洛的老头
[32:46] He will propose to you. Don’t say yes 他会向你求婚 千万别答应
[32:48] because he’s dead serious. 他一定会当真
[32:50] But what if I like him? 可如果我喜欢他呢
[32:54] Hey. I thought this went to the lab. 这个应该在化验室吧
[33:01] All right. You got me. 好吧 被你逮到了
[33:03] – And that means what? – Look, Susan. -怎么回事 -苏珊
[33:06] No one would authorize lab time or a 实验室没人会花时间
[33:08] computer search for a case like this. 调查这种小案件的
[33:10] – It’s just not a priority. – So why -事情分轻重缓急 -你为什么
[33:13] couldn’t you just tell me that? 不直接告诉我呢
[33:14] Well, I thought we were clicking. 我以为我们心有灵犀
[33:17] Does this need to be a big deal? 有必要这么小题大做吗
[33:19] Well, if you’d only lied to me about it once it wouldn’t be. 你能下不为例 问题就不大
[33:22] All right. I get it. You want me to beg. Ok. 我懂了 想让我求你是吧 好
[33:26] Look at me. I’m begging. 看着吧 我求你了
[33:29] Come on. Don’t be such a girl about this. 好啦 别像个小女生一样
[33:33] I know who you are. You’re a Karl in disguise. 我明白了 你跟卡尔是一类人
[33:39] I’m done with you. All of you. 我受够你们了 彻底
[33:41] Oh, come on, drama queen. What are you doing? 别说风就是雨的 你在搞什么
[33:46] Where are you going? It’s not safe. 你上哪去 这一带不安全
[33:48] I’d rather take my chances on the street, 我倒愿意在街上找艳遇
[33:50] thank you very much. 谢谢你了
[33:52] Why do I always pick the psychos? 我怎么老是碰上神经病
[34:12] Excuse me. I’m a little lost. 不好意思 我迷路了
[34:14] You best be lost. This here’s my corner. 你最好走远点 这是我的地盘
[34:16] Oh, yes. And a lovely corner it is. 这地盘风水不错
[34:19] And I hate to bother you while you’re working. 很抱歉打扰你工作
[34:22] I was just wondering if you 能不能麻烦你
[34:23] point me in the direction of a payphone? 告诉我哪有公用电话
[34:25] Oh, if you have some change for 另外你有没有
[34:29] this five. Preferably quarters. 5元零钱 最好是硬币
[34:31] Honey, if I got paid in quarters, 亲爱的 如果我赚到的是零钱
[34:33] I’d be doing something very wrong. 我的技术一定很糟糕
[34:34] Right. Ok. 也对 没错
[34:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[34:42] Hey. You want to use my cell? I have weekend minutes. 需要用手机吗 周末打电话不用钱
[34:46] Thank you so much. You’re saving my life. 太感谢了 你救了我的命
[34:49] – Excuse me, honey. – Oh, yes. You do what you’ve got to do. -失陪 -好的 你请便
[34:59] Oh, please answer. Come on. Pick up, Julie. 拜托 快接电话 朱莉
[35:03] Oh, thank god. Don’t ask any questions. 感谢上帝 先别问
[35:05] Just get somebody down here to pick me 快让别人到第九街和福斯特街
[35:07] up at the corner of Ninth and Foster. 拐角处来接我
[35:10] Hey, babe. 妞儿
[35:12] Thank you. No. I’m on a break. 多谢 不了 我在休息
[35:15] Hurry, please. 快点 求你了
[35:18] Excuse me. We got a call. Something about a break-in. 请问 我们接到电话 有人闯入了
[35:22] One of your neighbors was reporting seeing someone 你的邻居报警说看到有人
[35:24] forcing his way into your home. 非法入侵你家
[35:25] We sent some guys out to investigate and uh… 已经派人调查了 不过
[35:29] – What is it? – I gotta tell you, ma’am. -怎么了 -我得提醒你 夫人
[35:31] I thought I’d seen a lot on the job, 干我这行的什么都见过
[35:33] but this is something else. 不过这次还是很出乎意料
[35:54] null 保罗 扎克 玛丽·艾莉丝
[36:03] So let me get this straight. 这么说
[36:05] He chopped down one of our pine trees? 他砍了我们家一颗松树
[36:08] I’m afraid so. 恐怕是的
[36:14] Zach, why did you do this? 扎克 为什么这样做
[36:17] – I don’t know. – Take off those handcuffs, please. -我不知道 -请拿掉手铐
[36:22] Ma’am, he confessed to breaking in. 夫人 他承认他的罪行了
[36:24] This is not up for discussion. 按我说的做
[36:27] Go ahead. 摘掉吧
[36:30] Sir, you can’t… 先生 你不能
[36:33] Zach. 扎克
[36:52] – Are you ok? – Yeah. -你没事吧 -没事
[36:54] Then how much for a trip around the world? 一晚上多少钱
[36:57] I can’t believe Julie sent you. She is soon gonna be dead. 朱莉居然叫你来 她死定了
[37:00] Come on. Get in. 快上车吧
[37:06] Wasn’t that sent in for prints? 这个没送去化验指纹吗
[37:08] No. The cop lied to me. 没有 那个警察骗了我
[37:11] – I don’t wanna talk about it. – Just asking. -我不想谈这个 -随便问问
[37:18] Don’t go yet. I need to talk to you. 先别走 我们得谈谈
[37:24] It’s important. Please. 事关重大 拜托了
[37:31] I married Diego Solis when I was 16 years old. 我16岁嫁给迪亚戈·索利斯
[37:36] A few months into our marriage, he started to beat me. 婚后没几个月 他就开始打我
[37:40] I was so young as to but I didn’t know what to do. 我当时太年轻所以不知所措
[37:43] Juanita, I had no idea. 胡安妮塔 你想说什么
[37:46] It got so bad that I started praying to god to let me die. 很可怕 我甚至祈求上帝结束我的生命
[37:49] But god, in his infinite wisdom, gave me a reason to live. 慈爱睿智的主 却给了我活下去的理由
[37:54] Carlos. 是卡洛斯
[37:56] Ah, he was a beautiful baby. 他是个很漂亮的宝宝
[37:59] But my husband wasn’t much of a father. 可我的丈夫不是个好爸爸
[38:02] He never held him. He would yell and 他从没抱过他 还毫无缘由地
[38:04] scream at him for no reason at all. 冲他乱发脾气
[38:06] One night, when Carlos was four, 卡洛斯四岁的一个夜晚
[38:09] Diego Solis came home drunk. 迪亚戈·索利斯醉醺醺地回到家
[38:12] And he beat my Carlos. 他打了我的卡洛斯
[38:15] Something inside me snapped. 我幡然醒悟
[38:18] At that moment, I found a way to be strong. 那一刻 我设法让自己变得坚强
[38:22] So I made sure that Diego Solis 我确信迪亚戈·索利斯
[38:26] never hurt my son or me ever again. 再也无法伤害我和我的儿子
[38:30] What did you do? 你做了什么
[38:32] Well, if you pray hard enough, 如果你很虔诚地祈祷 上帝
[38:35] God gives you the tools to your salvation. 会赐予拯救你的力量
[38:47] Carlos said that his father left for a waitress in El Paso. 卡洛斯说他是跟埃尔帕索的女服务员跑了
[38:50] Mm-hm. That’s what he was told. 是我这么告诉他的
[38:54] All mothers know they have to protect their children. 可怜天下父母心
[38:57] But some of us take our job more seriously than others. 只不过有些妈妈更加尽责
[39:01] I don’t know why you’re telling me this. 我不明白你为什么要说这些
[39:06] I think you do. 你我心知肚明
[39:26] Ok. I know you’re mad at me. 我知道你在生我的气
[39:28] I’m sorry I didn’t stop you from going out with that guy. 很抱歉没有阻止你跟那个家伙去约会
[39:31] I’m not mad at you. I mean I’m not just mad at you. 我没生气 我是说不全怪你
[39:33] I’m mostly mad at myself. 主要是气我自己
[39:35] – Ok. – I’m mad that I like you so much -好吧 -气自己对你一无所知
[39:39] without knowing anything about you. 却对你着迷不已
[39:41] Oh. What do you want to know? 你想知道什么
[39:46] – What’s your favorite food? – Mexican. -最喜欢的食物 -墨西哥菜
[39:50] – What’s your favorite sport? – Football. -最喜欢的运动 -橄榄球
[39:52] – Favorite band? – Elvis Costello. -最喜欢的乐队 -艾维斯·卡斯特洛
[39:54] That’s a guy, not a band. 我是说乐队 他是歌手
[39:56] It’s a guy with a band. 他是乐队里的一员
[40:01] What do you think of me? 那你觉得我怎么样
[40:25] I’m sorry, could you repeat that? 不好意思 能再来一次吗
[40:33] – I don’t want to talk about it. – This is insane! -我不想多说了 -这太疯狂了
[40:37] – Do you even care about me? – Do not talk that way! -你从没关心过我 -收起你这种态度
[40:50] – Mrs. Van de Kamp. – Hi, Zach. -范德坎普太太 -扎克
[40:52] I wanted to see if everything was all right. 我来看看发生什么事了
[40:55] – Everything’s fine. – Are you sure? -没什么事 -你确定吗
[40:58] Yes. 是的
[41:00] Well, ok. I’ll see you tomorrow then. 那就好 明天见
[41:05] I’m sure that you will. 好的 一定
[41:19] People by their very nature are always 人们天生就会
[41:22] on the lookout for intruders… 对入侵者保持警惕
[41:26] Trying to prevent those on the outside from getting in. 想要阻止别人融入进来
[41:32] But there will always be those who 可总有些人为了
[41:34] force their way into our lives, 进入我们的生活软硬兼施
[41:35] just as there will be those we invite in. 相对的 也有我们想主动邀请进来的人
[41:55] But the most troubling of all 不过最令人担忧的是
[41:57] will be the ones who stand on the outside looking in. 那些就站在外面看我们的人
[42:03] The ones we never truly get to know. 永远也无从得知他们的用意所在
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme