时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[00:05] | – Susan played with fire… – That’s not my cup. | -苏珊玩火 -那不是我的 |
[00:08] | And could get burned. | 最终可能会引火上身 |
[00:10] | Go to a spa, go shopping. Find a way to relax. | 做水疗也好 购物也好 总之放松放松 |
[00:12] | – Gabrielle… – Get here as fast as you can. | -加布丽尔 -那尽快过来 |
[00:15] | found herself a playmate. | 给自己找了个玩伴 |
[00:17] | Lynette couldn’t get her kids to stop playing. | 勒奈特对调皮的孩子们无计可施 |
[00:20] | Ma’am do you know why I pulled you over? | 夫人 知道我为什么拦你吗 |
[00:21] | I have a theory. | 我知道 |
[00:23] | If I don’t get some sleep, I’ll be | 如果我还是无法入睡 |
[00:25] | forced back upstairs out of exhaustion. | 我迟早会因为疲劳过度 被迫回楼上去睡 |
[00:27] | And Bree played hard ball. | 而布里耍了狠招 |
[00:30] | Everyone has a little dirty laundry. | 每个人都有不可告人的秘密 |
[00:36] | When I was alive, I maintained many different identities. | 我活着的时候 有着多重社会角色 |
[00:41] | Lover, wife and, ultimately, victim. | 爱人 妻子 最后变成了受害者 |
[00:44] | null | 模范母亲自杀内幕 |
[00:46] | Yes, labels are important to the living. | 是的 一个人的称谓很重要 |
[00:48] | They dictate how people see themselves. | 它决定了人们如何给自己定位 |
[00:51] | Like my friend Lynette. | 比如我的朋友勒奈特 |
[00:53] | She used to see herself as a career woman, | 过去她认为自己是一名职业女性 |
[00:56] | and a hugely successful one. | 一名非常成功的女强人 |
[01:00] | She was known for her power lunches, | 她以处理公事时雷厉风行 |
[01:02] | her eye-catching presentations, | 演示报告时巧舌如簧 |
[01:05] | and her ruthlessness in wiping out the competition. | 挫败对手时冷酷无情而闻名于圈内 |
[01:09] | But Lynette gave up her career to assume a new label. | 但勒奈特放弃了事业 并换上一个全新的称谓 |
[01:13] | The incredibly satisfying role of full-time mother. | 无比幸福满足的全职太太 |
[01:21] | Scavo residence. Yes, this is me. | 斯加沃家 对 我就是 |
[01:28] | But, unfortunately for Lynette, | 很不幸 对勒奈特而言 |
[01:31] | this new label frequently fell short of what was advertised. | 这个称谓总是有点名不副实 |
[01:39] | How in the world did they…? | 他们究竟… |
[01:42] | I left the door to the art supply | 我打开了画具柜 |
[01:44] | cupboard open for five minutes. | 不过5分钟而已 |
[01:46] | – That’s all. – Five minutes. | -就变成这样了 -5分钟 |
[01:48] | The little girl, why didn’t she say anything? | 那个小女孩 她为什么一声不吭呢 |
[01:52] | Your boys work quickly. | 你儿子下手太快 |
[01:54] | Well, obviously they will be punished for this severely. | 我保证他们会得到严厉的惩罚 |
[01:59] | I hesitate bringing this up, since you | 我本来不想说的 |
[02:02] | got so ugly about it last time… | 因为似乎你对此很敏感 可我认为… |
[02:04] | They don’t have attention deficit disorder, | 他们没有多动症 |
[02:06] | and I won’t drug my boys | 我不会为了减轻你的工作负担 |
[02:08] | just to make your job easier. | 而让我的孩子吃药 |
[02:11] | I’d rather change teachers. | 我宁愿给他们换老师 |
[02:13] | The boys are in my class because I’m the | 他们之所以在我的班级里 |
[02:15] | only teacher who can handle them. | 因为这所学校只有我能对付他们 |
[02:19] | What if we separate the twins, | 把双胞胎分开 |
[02:21] | put them in different classes? | 放在不同的班级如何 |
[02:23] | They’re much calmer when they’re not bouncing off one another. | 他们不待在一起就会安分许多 |
[02:26] | We can try that, but if it doesn’t work, | 我们不妨试试 如果还是不奏效 |
[02:29] | we may no longer be able to accommodate them. | 我们只好让他们转学 |
[02:34] | It suddenly occurred to Lynette, | 勒奈特发现 |
[02:36] | her label was about to change yet again. | 在之后的几年 |
[02:40] | And for the next few years, she would be known as | 她将多一个称谓 |
[02:44] | the mother of the boys who painted Tiffany Axelrod blue. | 那就是 蓝魔爪的妈妈 |
[03:39] | It looked to be an interesting afternoon on Wisteria Lane. | 紫藤郡今天下午会很热闹 |
[03:43] | A mysterious cassette tape had | 因为在我朋友布里手上 |
[03:45] | been discovered by my friend Bree. | 有一盘关于我的神秘磁带 |
[03:48] | She had stolen it from her marriage counselor. | 那是她从婚姻咨询师那里偷来的 |
[03:50] | A counselor I’d once spoken to in strictest confidence. | 可怜我曾经是那么坚信 秘密绝不会泄露 |
[03:56] | So how have you been? | 最近你感觉如何 |
[03:58] | I had the nightmare again. | 我又做恶梦了 |
[03:59] | It’s weird to hear Mary Alice. | 听到玛丽·艾莉丝的声音感觉怪怪的 |
[04:01] | – Still the same one? – Yes. | -还是之前那个吗 -是的 |
[04:03] | But this time I was standing in a river | 不过这次我站在河里 |
[04:07] | and I saw the girl under the water. | 水下有个女孩 |
[04:09] | She kept screaming “Angela” over and over again. | 她不停地叫着”安吉拉” |
[04:13] | What do you think the significance of the name “Angela” is? | 这个名字有什么特殊意义吗 |
[04:18] | Actually, that’s my real name. | 事实上 那是我的真名 |
[04:21] | Her real name? | 她的真名 |
[04:24] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这不可能 |
[04:25] | I’ve seen her driver’s license. I did not say Angela. | 我看过她的驾照 没什么安吉拉 |
[04:28] | Bree, what does it say in the rest of the tape? | 布里 带子里还说了什么 |
[04:30] | Just more about her nightmares, | 全是关于她的恶梦 |
[04:32] | and this girl she was afraid of. | 和这个令她不安的女孩 |
[04:34] | So what the hell do we do now? | 我们该怎么办呢 |
[04:48] | I think we should show Paul the note. | 是时候把字条给保罗看了 |
[04:51] | Are you sure? He’s gonna freak. | 你确定吗 他会抓狂的 |
[04:53] | It’s now or never. | 不然以后就没机会了 |
[04:54] | I saw what he’s asking for the place. | 我看到他为房子开的价 |
[04:56] | It’s gonna sell quickly. | 很快就能卖出去 |
[04:59] | Can I say something? | 我想说 |
[05:02] | – I’m glad Paul’s moving. – Gaby. | -保罗总算要搬走了 -加布 |
[05:05] | I’m sorry. He’s just always given my the creeps. | 抱歉 可他总是让我毛骨悚然 |
[05:08] | Haven’t you guys noticed, he has this dark thing going on? | 不觉得他给人感觉阴森森的吗 |
[05:12] | Something about him just feels… | 他就是挺… |
[05:14] | – Malignant? – Yes. | -邪恶 -没错 |
[05:17] | We’ve all sort of felt it. | 看来我们都有同感 |
[05:25] | That being said, I do love what he’s done with that lawn. | 话虽如此 他打理草坪倒是很在行 |
[05:43] | Mom, the dish is clean. | 妈 碟子刷得够干净了 |
[05:47] | I still don’t understand why you don’t just | 我不明白你干嘛 |
[05:49] | ask him out on an official date date. | 不直接约他出去 来个正式约会 |
[05:51] | I’m trying a new strategy. I’m playing hard to get. | 我在尝试一种新战术 吊他胃口 |
[05:55] | How long do you think you can keep that up? | 你觉得自己能撑多久呢 |
[05:56] | Maybe until noon. | 也许只能撑到中午 |
[05:58] | Then I’m going to have to run over there | 然后我就会跑去 |
[05:59] | and beg him to love me. | 求他爱上我 |
[06:02] | Uh, mom, I don’t think you’re | 妈妈 看来 |
[06:05] | gonna be able to wait that long. | 你等不了那么久 |
[06:10] | You got to be kidding. She washed her car yesterday. | 搞什么 她昨天才洗过车 |
[06:25] | Oh, no, she’s not. | 不是吧 真不要脸 |
[06:29] | Yep, she’s bringing out the big guns. | 很好 不择手段的女人 |
[06:43] | You better get over there. She’s wearing cotton. | 你最好赶紧过去 不然她就要脱光了 |
[06:49] | What am I supposed to say? “I saw you half-naked | 难道要说”看你快脱光光了 |
[06:51] | and I thought I’d drop by”? | 所以我来打个招呼” |
[06:52] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[06:53] | A piece of Mike’s junk mail we got by mistake. | 寄给麦克的广告传单 投错了 |
[06:55] | I held onto it in case of an emergency. | 我留着以备不时之需 |
[06:59] | God bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[07:15] | Hey, Susan. | 苏珊 |
[07:18] | We got this by mistake. | 这个寄错了 |
[07:20] | Oh, thanks. | 多谢 |
[07:24] | I hope it’s not important. | 但愿不是很要紧的信 |
[07:25] | No, it’s just a promotion for the Rialto Film Festival. | 不 只是里亚尔托电影节的宣传单 |
[07:32] | Well, I guess I’ve done my good deed for the day. | 我想我已经日行一善了 |
[07:38] | I’ll just head back home. | 我这就回去了 |
[07:42] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:45] | – Hey, you like old movies? – I love old movies. | -你喜欢老电影吗 -简直爱死了 |
[07:57] | I hate Susan Mayer. | 我讨厌苏珊·梅尔 |
[07:59] | Every time I see those big doe eyes of hers, | 每次看到她母鹿般的大眼睛 |
[08:02] | I swear to god I just want to go out and shoot a deer. | 我就想出去打死一只鹿 |
[08:06] | What has she done this time? | 她又做了什么 |
[08:08] | She is out there throwing herself at Mike Delfino, | 她在外面勾引麦克·德尔非诺 |
[08:12] | again. | 又一次 |
[08:13] | Susan likes Mike? | 苏珊喜欢麦克 |
[08:15] | Where the hell have you been, Martha? | 你没看出来吗 玛莎 |
[08:20] | She’s been lusting after him ever since he moved in. | 从他一搬进来她就盯上他了 |
[08:31] | I got your message. What’s going on? | 我收到留言 出了什么事 |
[08:34] | The boys refuse to be separated. | 双胞胎不愿意分班 |
[08:36] | They refuse? They’re six years old. Make them. | 不愿意 他们才6岁 来硬的啊 |
[08:41] | The school regulations are pretty strict | 学校可不准 |
[08:43] | about me wrestling with the boys. | 我对孩子们动粗 |
[08:45] | But if you want to give it a shot, be my guest. | 不过你想试试的话 请便 |
[08:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:52] | Oh, which one goes and which one stays? | 哪个走哪个留 |
[08:57] | You pick. | 随你便 |
[09:07] | Come on now. Stop it! No. No. | 听话 住手 别这样 |
[09:15] | I’m gonna take the whole table. That’s right. | 我要把桌子一起搬走 就这样 |
[09:18] | Come on now. I mean it. | 快点放开 我是认真的 |
[09:27] | I love taking baths. Especially with you. | 我喜欢泡澡 尤其是跟你一起 |
[09:30] | It’s like taking a vacation from the world. | 简直像在世外桃源 |
[09:33] | I hated taking baths when I was a kid. | 我小时候很讨厌洗澡 |
[09:36] | Of course, back then, | 因为当时 |
[09:38] | the only thing I had to play with was my rubber ducky. | 我只有橡皮鸭可玩 |
[09:40] | Who’s that? | 谁 |
[09:43] | It’s Mr. Solis. | 是索利斯先生 |
[09:46] | Relax. Carlos is at work and he doesn’t ring the doorbell. | 放心 卡洛斯在上班 而且他有钥匙 |
[09:57] | It’s the cable guy. He’s three hours late. | 是有线电视修理工 他迟了3小时 |
[10:02] | Use the side entrance. | 你从侧门走吧 |
[10:04] | Gabrielle knew her vacation from the world had ended. | 加布丽尔知道世外桃源的假期结束 |
[10:07] | What she didn’t know was John had left behind a souvenir. | 可她不知道约翰留了个纪念品 |
[10:15] | I’m telling dad didn’t come home last night. | 爸爸昨晚没回家 |
[10:18] | – They had a fight. A bad one. – How bad? | -他们吵得惊天动地 -有多严重 |
[10:21] | Like divorce court bad. | 离离婚不远了 |
[10:27] | Listen to her. | 看看 |
[10:29] | She always overcompensates when she’s worried. | 她心情不好时总爱忙家务 |
[10:31] | If dad moves out and leaves us with her, | 如果爸爸搬了出去 把我们留给她 |
[10:34] | I’ll lose my mind. | 我还不如死了算了 |
[10:36] | Dinner is on the table. | 晚饭好了 |
[10:41] | Mom, where did dad go last night? | 妈 爸爸昨晚去哪了 |
[10:43] | He got a last minute call to speak at | 他接到了紧急通知 |
[10:46] | a medical conference in Philadelphia. | 要去费城的一个医学研讨会演讲 |
[10:48] | Take your seats. | 坐下吃饭吧 |
[10:57] | This marriage is so over. | 他们的婚姻完蛋了 |
[11:06] | Andrew? | 安德鲁 |
[11:14] | Again sorry I was late. | 非常抱歉 我迟到了 |
[11:16] | The scheduler overbooked me. | 我把日程安排得太满了 |
[11:17] | – How long are you going to be? – Almost done. | -你还要修多久 -马上就好 |
[11:20] | What is that scent? Is that sage and citrus? | 这是什么味道 是鼠尾草和柑橘吗 |
[11:23] | That’s amazing. | 挺好闻 |
[11:24] | Try to hurry. I have stuff to do. | 快点 我还有事 |
[11:34] | Come on. | 快点 |
[11:51] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[11:52] | The cable guy fell. | 修理工摔了一跤 |
[11:55] | He hit his head on the tub. He may have a concussion. | 头撞到了浴缸上 有脑震荡的可能 |
[11:57] | – It’s almost eight. – He was late. | -现在快八点了 -他来晚了 |
[12:21] | Mrs. Huber. | 胡博太太 |
[12:22] | Hello, Susan. I made you a pie. | 苏珊 我给你做了个派 |
[12:24] | Oh, wow! Why? | 今天是什么日子吗 |
[12:27] | Do I need a motive to do something nice? | 做好事还需要什么理由吗 |
[12:33] | I can’t wait for you to try this. | 快尝尝 我都等不及了 |
[12:35] | It’s mincemeat. | 这是个肉馅派 |
[12:36] | Actually, I just had dinner. | 事实上 我刚吃过晚饭 |
[12:38] | That’s ok. You can save it for later. | 没关系 你可以留着以后吃 |
[12:43] | What’s so funny? | 你笑什么呢 |
[12:45] | I was just thinking of that expression, | 我在想那句话 |
[12:47] | “I’ll make mincemeat out of you”. | “我给你做了肉馅派” |
[12:49] | Mincemeat used to be an entrap of mostly chopped meat, | 肉馅派从前是指切碎的肉 |
[12:53] | so it was like saying, | 所以就像是在说 |
[12:55] | “I’ll chop you up into little bits.” | “我要把你碎尸万段” |
[12:57] | but that was centuries ago. | 但这种表达方式早就过时了 |
[12:59] | Today, mincemeat is mostly made of | 现在 肉馅派里面主要是 |
[13:03] | fruit, spices and rum. | 水果 香料和朗姆酒 |
[13:05] | There’s no meat in it and still people say, | 里面已经没有肉了 可人们还是说 |
[13:08] | “I’ll make mincemeat out of you.” | “我给你做了个肉馅派”(我要用你来做肉馅派) |
[13:10] | I don’t know that people really say that anymore. | 我想现在没人这么说了 |
[13:13] | I do. | 除了我 |
[13:15] | So, Susan, how are you? | 苏珊 最近过得怎么样 |
[13:18] | I’m fine. | 还不错 |
[13:19] | Good. You know, I have a confession to make. | 很好 有件事我想表示一下歉意 |
[13:25] | I’ve always wish I’d been more supportive when Karl left you. | 卡尔离开的时候我应该多关心关心你 |
[13:28] | Oh, you don’t have to apologize about Karl. | 你没必要因为卡尔的事跟我道歉 |
[13:30] | Really, Karl and I are over. | 都是过去的事了 |
[13:32] | – I’ve moved on. – Yes, I know. | -我已经开始新的生活了 -我知道 |
[13:34] | You’ve moved on to that nice Mike Delfino. | 你已经开始了和麦克·德尔非诺的新生活 |
[13:37] | He’s quite a catch, isn’t he? | 他可是个抢手货 是吧 |
[13:41] | You like him, don’t you? | 你不是喜欢他吗 |
[13:44] | Ah, sure, as a friend. | 当然 是很好的朋友 |
[13:47] | Oh, Susan. | 苏珊 拜托 |
[13:49] | Being coy is a strategy best employed | 只有涉世未深的小姑娘 |
[13:51] | by virgins at their first dance. | 才会扭扭捏捏 |
[13:53] | For women of our age, | 我们都是成年人了 |
[13:56] | it’s just annoying. | 再这样就太幼稚了 |
[13:58] | You sure you don’t want pie? | 你真的不想吃吗 |
[14:01] | No, thank you. | 不想 谢了 |
[14:02] | I hope it works out with you and Mike. | 我希望你和麦克能在一起 |
[14:05] | You’ve been so desperate to land him. | 你拼了命地想把他搞到手 |
[14:07] | What? I am not desperate. | 你说什么 我才没有 |
[14:10] | Good lord, Susan, | 天啊 苏珊 |
[14:12] | you burned your rival’s house down. | 你把你情敌的房子都烧掉了 |
[14:14] | If that isn’t desperate, | 如果这都不算拼命 |
[14:16] | I don’t know what is. | 我还真不知道怎么样才算 |
[14:19] | Mrs. Huber, with all due respect, you’re crazy. | 胡博太太 恕我直言 你真是疯了 |
[14:30] | – What’s that? – I think you recognize it. | -这是什么 -我想你知道的 |
[14:33] | I found it in the ruins of Eddie’s home. | 这是我在伊迪家的废墟里找到的 |
[14:40] | – Well, that’s not… – Shh. My point is this. | -这不是 -嘘 我的意思是 |
[14:43] | I wasn’t there for you when Karl left, | 卡尔离开的时候我没在你身边 |
[14:46] | but I am here for you now. | 而现在 我会陪着你 |
[14:47] | As far as I’m concerned, this is our secret. | 要我说 这件事你知我知 |
[14:50] | And no one ever need know. | 没必要让别人知道 |
[14:52] | Oh, Susan. | 苏珊 |
[14:56] | You don’t know how good it feels | 想到可以帮帮你 |
[14:57] | to finally be able to help you. | 我感到太好了 |
[15:01] | You look so pale. | 你的脸色很难看 |
[15:04] | Now, I insist you try some of my pie. | 你一定得尝尝我做的派 |
[15:10] | Go on. | 快张嘴 |
[15:16] | Did I mention it’s mincemeat? | 我有没有说过这是肉馅的 |
[15:26] | null | 别进来 |
[15:30] | – Open the door, please. – Hang on. | -快开门 -等等 |
[15:35] | – What? – May I come in? | -干嘛 -我能进去吗 |
[15:37] | – No. – I want to talk to you. | -不行 -我想和你谈谈 |
[15:39] | – Then talk. – Where were you last night? | -就在这说吧 -你昨晚去哪了 |
[15:45] | – Brian’s. – I just spoke to Brian’s mother. | -布莱恩家 -我刚和布莱恩的妈妈聊过 |
[15:47] | Tell me again where you were last night, | 告诉我你去哪了 |
[15:49] | and this time don’t lie to me. | 别撒谎 |
[15:53] | Where did you say dad was again? In Philadelphia? | 你说爸爸在哪来着 费城 |
[15:57] | Andrew, don’t change the subject. | 安德鲁 别转移话题 |
[15:59] | Sorry, I thought the subject was telling lies. | 不好意思 我以为话题是有关说谎呢 |
[16:01] | I called dad’s cell phone. | 我给爸爸打了电话 |
[16:03] | I know he moved out. | 我知道他搬出去了 |
[16:06] | Well, it’s just temporary and… | 这只不过是暂时的 |
[16:10] | …I thought it would upset you so I was protecting you. | 我怕你们难过 我这么做是想保护你们 |
[16:12] | Whatever. You lied. | 不管怎么说 你撒谎了 |
[16:14] | So stop pretending like you have | 别装得跟个 |
[16:16] | some sort of moral authority. | 圣人似的 |
[16:18] | Andrew, just because I chose not to | 安德鲁 我选择不告诉你们 |
[16:19] | share my marital problems with you | 我们的婚姻出了问题 |
[16:20] | doesn’t give you the right to be rude. | 并不意味着你有权利放肆 |
[16:23] | How about driving my father away. | 把我爸气走的事情呢 |
[16:25] | Do I get to be rude then? | 加上这点够了吧 |
[17:13] | What’s this? | 这是什么东西 |
[17:15] | – It’s a sock. – It’s a man’s sock. | -袜子啊 -是男人的袜子 |
[17:18] | I found it under our bed. | 我在我们的床底下找到的 |
[17:19] | It’s not mine. | 这可不是我的 |
[17:20] | Oh, for god sakes, Carlos, it’s Yao Lin’s. | 拜托 卡洛斯 这是姚琳的 |
[17:24] | Our maid wears size 13 gym socks? | 我们的女佣穿13码[47号]的运动袜 |
[17:26] | No, she dusts with them. | 她用这东西来打扫卫生的 |
[17:35] | See? Socks instead of rags. | 看到了吧 她用袜子代替抹布 |
[17:58] | – Susan, hello. – Mrs. Huber. | -苏珊你好啊 -胡博太太 |
[18:03] | Did you and Mike come together? | 你和麦克是一起来的吗 |
[18:05] | I saw him over in the fresh produce aisle. | 我看到他在挑水果 |
[18:06] | No. Like I told you. We’re just friends. | 不是 我和你说过了 我们只是朋友 |
[18:09] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[18:13] | By the way, if I didn’t make it clear yesterday, | 昨天我已经说得很清楚了 |
[18:15] | I absolutely did not do that thing you accuse me of. | 你根本就是在血口喷人 |
[18:20] | Hey, Susan. Hey, Mrs. Huber. | 你们好啊 苏珊 胡博太太 |
[18:22] | Nice to see you, Mike. | 真高兴见到你 麦克 |
[18:26] | Hey. You like Alfred Hitchcock? | 你喜欢阿尔弗雷德·希区柯克吗 |
[18:28] | They’re doing a retrospective at the rialto. | 剧院有一场回顾展 |
[18:34] | Uh… …I’m not really a fan. | 不太喜欢 |
[18:38] | Come on, how can you not like Hitchcock? | 拜托 你怎么会不喜欢希区柯克呢 |
[18:41] | I just, uh, don’t. | 就是 不太喜欢 |
[18:47] | Oh. Ok. | 那好吧 |
[18:52] | Well, uh, nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[18:54] | You too, Mrs. Huber. | 还有你 胡博太太 |
[19:00] | You’re so silly. | 你还真是傻 |
[19:02] | Pretending not to like him on my account. | 因为我在这儿就假装不喜欢 |
[19:04] | I mean, really. | 真傻透了 |
[19:06] | Will you just drop it? | 你能不能闭嘴 |
[19:08] | You shouldn’t be rude to me. | 你不应该对我这么粗鲁 |
[19:10] | Your secret is not an easy burden to bear. | 你那个可不是什么小秘密 |
[19:14] | That insurance company is putting Eddie through hell. | 伊迪的保险公司一直在刁难她 |
[19:17] | – But still I’ve said nothing. – Well… | -可我依然守口如瓶 -可是 |
[19:19] | The longer it takes for her payment, | 她的赔偿金来得越晚 |
[19:22] | the longer she’ll be staying with me. | 在我家住的时间就越长 |
[19:24] | Eating me out of house and home. Using up my hot water. | 吃我的 住我的 还用着我的热水 |
[19:31] | What exactly is it you want from me, Mrs. Huber? | 胡博太太 你到底想怎么样 |
[19:41] | Are these together? | 一起算吗 |
[19:53] | Ring it up. | 一起 |
[20:05] | If the school and the pediatrician | 既然学校还有儿科医生 |
[20:07] | think the twins could be medicated, | 都建议可以进行药物治疗 |
[20:09] | then what’s the problem? | 你还在担心什么 |
[20:11] | I used to run a company with 85 people, | 从前我管理85个人的公司 |
[20:14] | and now I can’t wrangle three | 现在除了让他们吃药 |
[20:15] | small boys without doping them? | 我没有任何好办法能照顾他们 |
[20:17] | Talk about feeling like a failure. | 还不算失败吗 |
[20:19] | Lynette, you are a great mother. | 勒奈特 你是一个好妈妈 |
[20:21] | But, let’s face it, | 可是 面对现实吧 |
[20:23] | your kids are a challenge. | 他们的确太…具挑战性了 |
[20:26] | Thank you. That’s the nicest way you could’ve said that. | 谢谢你 我知道这已经是最得体的安慰词了 |
[20:31] | You know, the truth is | 说句老实话 |
[20:32] | when they’re not making me want to tear my hair out, | 他们不让我抓狂的时候 |
[20:33] | they’re actually really sweet. | 还是很可爱的 |
[20:36] | I’m afraid if I change the bad stuff, | 我害怕如果他们的缺点消失了 |
[20:38] | I’m going to change the good stuff. | 可爱的地方也会随之消失 |
[20:40] | It’s a tough call. | 这还真是个两难的选择 |
[20:43] | Like this mug. | 就像这杯子 |
[20:44] | I love this mug. If I medicate them, | 我喜欢这个杯子 如果我把它补好了 |
[20:47] | will they still make me a mug like this? | 它还会是原来的那个杯子吗 |
[20:50] | You know, it’s leaking. | 这杯子在漏水 |
[20:54] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[20:58] | We talked to Paul. We told him | 我们和保罗聊过了 我们告诉他 |
[21:00] | we need to show him something. | 有些东西要给他看 |
[21:02] | He’s on his way over. | 他马上就会过来 |
[21:07] | So, Paul, we notice that you’re selling the house. | 保罗 我们看到你的售房告示了 |
[21:10] | Yes, too many painful memories. I’m sure you understand. | 有太多伤心的记忆 你们应该能体会的 |
[21:19] | Before you move, we thought there’s something you should know. | 在你离开之前 有些事情你应该知道 |
[21:23] | It seems there may be more to Mary Alice’s | 玛丽·艾莉丝的死似乎 |
[21:25] | death than you are aware of. | 另有内情 |
[21:29] | Remember when you asked us to pack her things? | 还记不记得你让我们帮忙收拾她的遗物 |
[21:33] | Well, when we did, we found a note. | 我们清理时 发现一张字条 |
[21:35] | And we think that you should have it. | 你应该看看 |
[21:39] | You can see from the postmark, | 这上面的邮戳日期显示 |
[21:41] | Mary Alice probably got it the day she died. | 是玛丽·艾莉丝死的那天到的 |
[21:48] | null | 我知道你干的好事 真恶心 我要告诉别人 |
[22:08] | – Paul, are you going to be okay? – No. | -保罗 你还好吗 -不 |
[22:38] | – Have you always cleaned with socks? – Yes. | -你经常用袜子打扫吗 -是的 |
[22:45] | What is that, a Japanese thing? | 那是日本人的习惯吗 |
[22:47] | I am Chinese. | 我是中国人 |
[22:58] | I don’t like lying. | 我不喜欢说谎 |
[23:00] | I don’t like your ironing, so there. | 我也不喜欢你烫的衣服 扯平了 |
[23:19] | Mrs. Solis, what are you doing here? | 索利斯夫人 你怎么来了 |
[23:21] | Carlos found this under the bed. | 卡洛斯在床底发现了这个 |
[23:24] | Oh, crap. | 该死的 |
[23:25] | It’s ok. It was close call, | 没事了 虽然很惊险 |
[23:27] | but I managed to cover. | 但是我蒙混过去了 |
[23:28] | I got you these, so from now on, | 我给你买了这个 从现在开始 |
[23:30] | we can’t let Carlos see you wearing | 不能让卡洛斯 |
[23:32] | anything resembling a gym sock. | 看见你穿任何类似运动袜的东西 |
[23:35] | You want me to mow your lawn in sandals. | 你让我穿拖鞋来除草 |
[23:36] | I could lose a toe. | 那会弄伤我脚趾的 |
[23:38] | Imagine what you’d lose if he finds out | 如果他发现你除了草坪还做了别的 |
[23:40] | you’re trimming more than the hedge. | 受伤的就不仅仅是脚趾了 |
[23:44] | Why are your friends staring at me? | 你朋友为什么盯着我看 |
[23:48] | – Did you tell them about us? – No. | -你说了我们的事吗 -当然没有 |
[23:51] | They’re staring ’cause they think you’re hot. | 他们盯着你是因为你很性感 |
[23:54] | Oh… Ok. | 是吗 那好吧 |
[24:03] | It’s 9:30. What is your brother thinking? | 都九点半了 你哥哥干什么去了 |
[24:06] | Want my advice? Call dad. | 我的建议是 打电话给爸爸 |
[24:08] | Tell him to go kick Andrew’s ass. | 让他把安德鲁揪回来 |
[24:10] | I am perfectly capable of handling this without your father. | 你爸爸不在 我也可以处理好 |
[24:13] | – I’m sorry. – Where’s your cell phone? | -抱歉 -你的手机呢 |
[24:18] | Call Andrew. Find out where he is. | 打给安德鲁 问问他在哪 |
[24:20] | He’ll know you’re behind this. | 他会知道是你的主意 |
[24:22] | He won’t. Just act normal. | 只要像平常一样说话 他就不知道 |
[24:27] | Hey, it’s me. Ah, what’s going on? | 是我 怎么了 |
[24:34] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[24:37] | Andrew, this is your mother. | 安德鲁 我是妈妈 |
[24:39] | I am rapidly reaching the end of my patience with you. | 我马上就要失去耐性了 |
[24:43] | Where are you? Are you at a bar? | 你在哪 你在酒吧吗 |
[24:47] | Andrew? Andrew? | 安德鲁 安德鲁 |
[24:53] | – Mom? – He hung up on me. | -怎么了 妈妈 -他挂我电话 |
[24:56] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[25:24] | null | 畅饮热舞 |
[25:37] | Heath. Lan. Andrew. | 希勒 兰 安德鲁 |
[25:44] | Mom, how did you even know I was here? | 妈妈 你怎么知道我在这 |
[25:49] | – You went in my room? – You think that’s bad? | -你进我房间了 -不行吗 |
[25:52] | Tomorrow morning, I’m cleaning it. | 明天早上我还要彻底清理呢 |
[25:55] | Oh, by the way, Heath. | 顺便说下 希勒 |
[25:56] | I didn’t get a chance to tell you, | 上个星期在教堂的独奏不错啊 |
[25:57] | that was a lovely solo last week at church. | 当时我都来不及说 |
[26:01] | Thank you. We’re out of here. | 谢谢 我们得走了 |
[26:05] | I hope it wasn’t something I said. | 希望不是我扫了你们的兴 |
[26:10] | Well, Andrew, shall we? | 安德鲁 我们能回去吗 |
[26:13] | You just humiliated me in front of my friends. | 你刚在我朋友面前羞辱了我 |
[26:16] | – I’m not going anywhere with you. – Fine. | -我是不会跟你走的 -好吧 |
[26:24] | – What are you doing? – I’m staying for the show. | -你在这干嘛 -看表演啊 |
[26:27] | I’m dying to see what all the fuss is about. | 我很想知道这到底有什么好看的 |
[26:30] | Excuse me, waitress. I’ll have a glass of your house Chardonnay. | 给我来杯莎当妮白葡萄酒 |
[26:33] | Of course, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[26:40] | I’m curious. Andrew, | 我很好奇 安德鲁 |
[26:42] | as you fantasize about this woman, | 既然你对这女人这么入迷 |
[26:44] | do you ever stop and think how | 你有没有想过 |
[26:45] | she came to be on this runway? | 她为什么在这工作 |
[26:48] | That’s someone’s little girl. | 她也是别人的女儿 |
[26:50] | And that someone probably had a lot of dreams for her. | 她的家人也对她寄予厚望 |
[26:52] | Dreams that did not include a thong and a pole. | 但肯定不希望她来跳钢管舞 |
[26:57] | It’s not going to work, ok? I’m not budging. | 随便你怎么说 我不会跟你回去的 |
[27:00] | God knows what she’s had to deal with in life. | 只有上帝知道她过着什么样的生活 |
[27:02] | Abject poverty, drugs, domestic violence, | 家里一贫如洗 嗑药 忍受家庭暴力 |
[27:05] | maybe even molestation. | 甚至被人性虐待 |
[27:07] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[27:08] | Now she treats herself the way | 像别人糟蹋她一样糟蹋自己 |
[27:10] | other men treat her. Like an object. A piece of meat. | 已经没人的样子了 就像一块肉 |
[27:15] | That does it. Kid, get her out of here. | 我受够了 小鬼 和她回去吧 |
[27:18] | She’s killing it for the rest of us. | 她妨碍其他人娱乐了 |
[27:29] | We’re not here, leave a message. | 家里没人 请留言 |
[27:31] | It’s Mrs. Huber, Susan, are you there? | 我是胡博太太 苏珊 你在吗 |
[27:33] | I can see your lights are on. | 我看见你家灯还亮着 |
[27:36] | I hope you’re not screening. That’s so tacky. | 我希望你不故意躲着我 手段也太低劣了 |
[27:38] | Listen. I need to talk to you. | 听着 我得和你谈谈 |
[27:41] | My water heater just burst | 我家热水器坏了 |
[27:43] | and it’s gonna cost me $600 to get a new one. | 换一台新的要花600块 |
[27:46] | And I can’t afford that. | 我可买不起那个 |
[27:48] | I’m just beside myself. Call me as soon as you get in. | 我就在电话旁 尽快回我 |
[27:58] | Julie, honey, wake up. | 朱莉 亲爱的 快醒醒 |
[27:59] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[28:01] | Can’t this wait until morning? | 不能明天再说吗 |
[28:03] | I think I’m being blackmailed. | 我想我被人勒索了 |
[28:07] | And when I realized I couldn’t put out the fire, I ran. | 当时火势已经无法控制 我就跑了 |
[28:10] | I must’ve dropped the measuring cup in the process. | 我肯定把量杯落下了 |
[28:15] | Why do I even let you out of the house? | 我怎么就让你出去了 |
[28:17] | Obviously, I can’t let her get away with this. | 显然 我不能让她揭发这一切 |
[28:19] | The only thing to do is go to the police | 我们唯一能做的就是 |
[28:20] | and tell them what happened. | 去找警察说明情况 |
[28:21] | You can’t do that. | 不能这样做 |
[28:22] | Julie, I don’t think they’ll throw me in jail. | 朱莉 我不信他们会抓我去坐牢 |
[28:25] | I mean, it was an accident. | 那完全是个意外 |
[28:28] | Dad won’t care if it was an accident. | 老爸可不管那是不是事故 |
[28:30] | You know he’ll just use this as an excuse to reopen custody. | 他会抓住这点夺回监护权 |
[28:36] | – Mom, I don’t want to live with dad. – I know. | -妈妈 我不想和爸爸一起住 -我明白 |
[28:58] | – I need to talk to you. – Cool. Sure. | -我们聊聊吧 -当然可以 |
[29:03] | – You were working tuesday, right? – Yeah. | -周二你在这 对吧 -是的 |
[29:07] | You remember the cable guy showing up? | 记得有个线路工人来过吗 |
[29:11] | And you usually work till what time, five? | 你一般工作到几点 五点吗 |
[29:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:16] | Damn it. That means he was in the house for four hours. | 该死的 那家伙在屋里待了四小时 |
[29:20] | Wait. Now that I think about it, | 等等 仔细想了想 |
[29:24] | I might not have seen him. | 我好像没看到他 |
[29:27] | Either you saw him or you didn’t. Which is it? | 你到底看没看到他 |
[29:29] | I didn’t. | 我没看见他 |
[29:34] | John… | 约翰 |
[29:37] | …did my wife ask you to lie for her? | 我老婆让你说谎了吗 |
[29:41] | Mr. Solis, uh… I really don’t want | 索利斯先生 我只是 |
[29:45] | to get in the middle of anything. | 不想说三道四 |
[29:50] | Thank you. That’s all I needed to know. | 谢了 我明白了 |
[30:02] | Let’s run through it one more time. | 我们再过一遍 |
[30:04] | Mom, it’s not brain surgery. | 妈妈 这又不是脑部手术 |
[30:06] | You’ll stand guard while I crawl through Mrs. Huber’s doggie door. | 你在外面放风 我从她家狗洞爬进去 |
[30:09] | Once inside, I find the measuring cup. | 爬进去之后 我会拿出量杯 |
[30:10] | Simple. | 就这么简单 |
[30:12] | Mm, god. I hate that I’m turning you into a little thief. | 天哪 我真恨自己让你变成小偷 |
[30:15] | It’s our cup. We’re just taking back what’s ours. | 那本来就是我们的量杯 物归原主而已 |
[30:19] | That’s right. Ethically, | 说得好 理论上说 |
[30:22] | we have nothing to be ashamed about. | 我们没有什么好害臊的 |
[30:24] | Oh. Wear these. I don’t want you to leave finger prints. | 戴上这个 我可不想你留下指纹 |
[30:35] | There she goes. Ok. Move. | 她走了 我们行动吧 |
[30:40] | Oh, so glad to be playing frisbee again. | 真高兴又能和你玩飞盘了 |
[30:42] | Here you go. Coming at you | 接着 飞过去了 |
[30:44] | All right. Back up a little more. There you go. | 很好 后退一点 你来 |
[30:49] | Whoo! All right. Here we go. | 好的 到你了 |
[30:52] | Oh, my, whoops! You better go get that. Yeah. Hah! | 糟糕 你最好去捡回来 |
[31:06] | – Mike. – Hey, Susan. | -麦克 -好啊 苏珊 |
[31:09] | I thought that was you. | 我在那看到你了 |
[31:10] | Uh… Yeah. Julie and I are out tossing a frisbee around, | 我和朱莉在玩飞盘呢 |
[31:14] | and it flew off into Mrs. Huber’s back yard. | 不小心飞进胡博太太的后院了 |
[31:17] | Oh, you need some help? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[31:18] | No, no, no. Julie’s got it. | 不用 朱莉已经去捡了 |
[31:21] | Ok. I’m glad I ran into you. | 好的 很高兴能碰到你 |
[31:23] | I wanted to make sure things were ok between us. | 我希望我们之间没事 |
[31:26] | The other day, you seemed kind of distant. | 那天在超市 感觉你在躲着我 |
[31:27] | Distant? What do you mean? | 躲着你 你什么意思 |
[31:29] | I mean, you’re not mad at me for some reason, are you? | 我是说 你没有生我的气吧 |
[31:34] | No. No, not at all. | 不 完全没这回事 |
[31:38] | Good. ’cause I’m gonna take one more shot. | 那就好 我想再试试 |
[31:41] | I got tickets for a Billy Wilder retrospective, | 我有比利·怀尔德的电影票 |
[31:43] | Wednesday night. | 星期三晚上的 |
[31:44] | I’d love to take you with me. | 我希望你能和我一起去 |
[31:48] | You are so sweet. I’d love to go. | 你太好了 我很乐意 |
[31:51] | All right. | 那好 |
[31:58] | Eddie, I thought you’d be at work. | 伊迪 我以为你去上班了 |
[32:01] | I’m not feeling well. | 我不太舒服 |
[32:04] | I got a sunburn the other day washing my car. | 可能那天洗车晒伤了 |
[32:06] | Well, don’t just run off. Come and hang out with us. | 别就这么走了 和我们一起聊聊吧 |
[32:11] | – Boy, you are one sick ticket. – What? | -别假惺惺的 -你说什么 |
[32:14] | It’s not bad enough I have to watch | 每天看着你和他 |
[32:16] | you throw yourself at him every day. | 打情骂俏还不够 |
[32:18] | Now you want to make sure I see it up close and personal? | 还要我凑过来看得清楚些吗 |
[32:21] | – No, it’s not like that. – I’ve got to take off. | -不 事情不是这样 -我得走了 |
[32:23] | I’ll call about Wednesday night, ok? | 周三晚上我会打给你的 行吗 |
[32:27] | Edie, wait. | 伊迪 等等 |
[32:32] | Mike and I were gonna go see the movies on Wednesday | 麦克和我周三要去看电影 |
[32:36] | and I thought it would be fun if you joined us. | 希望你能一起去 |
[32:38] | – You want me to come with you? – Yeah. | -你想让我跟你们一起去吗 -是啊 |
[32:42] | Yeah, that’s ok, isn’t it, Mike? | 可以吗 麦克 |
[32:44] | Well, it’s a limited engagement. | 那场电影门票有限 |
[32:46] | And it’s sold out. I’ve only got two tickets. | 而且票已经卖完了 我只买了两张 |
[32:50] | Edie, wait. You should take my ticket. | 伊迪 等等 我的票让给你 |
[32:58] | Really? Is that ok with you, Mike? | 真的吗 你愿意吗 麦克 |
[33:03] | Uh, yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[33:08] | So, uh, what time do you want to pick me up? | 那你什么时候来接我 |
[33:33] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[33:43] | You think you can have sex with anyone you want, huh? | 你以为你可以随心所欲跟人上床 对吧 |
[33:48] | Carlos couldn’t help but feel proud of himself. | 卡洛斯不禁自豪起来 |
[33:51] | After all, he’d just defended his honor. | 毕竟 他维护了自己的尊严 |
[33:55] | Or had he? | 也许还没有 |
[33:57] | null | 百老汇音乐剧”玫瑰舞后” |
[34:12] | – Are you gay? – Yes. Is that why you’re doing this? | -你是同志吗 -是的 你是为这个打我吗 |
[34:28] | “Will you buy some chocolates?” | 你想买些巧克力吗 |
[34:30] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[34:34] | Hey, Paul, what’s up? | 保罗 有事吗 |
[34:35] | I wanted to apologize for my outburst yesterday. | 我想为我昨天的失控道歉 |
[34:38] | Don’t worry about it. We unloaded a lot on you. | 别放在心上 是我们给你太大压力了 |
[34:41] | I suppose you’re wondering why I | 我想你们一定很想知道 为什么我对 |
[34:43] | reacted so violently to that note. | 那个纸条的反应那么强烈 |
[34:45] | It did… cross our minds. | 我们确实想过 |
[34:47] | Well, the truth is, Mary Alice was not a well person. | 老实说 玛丽·艾丽丝当时的状况不太好 |
[34:51] | She was very troubled. | 她有很多问题 |
[34:55] | – Troubled? – At first it was harmless. | -什么问题 -一开始并无大碍 |
[34:58] | She’d leave herself notes, reminders like, | 她给自己写便条啊 备忘啊 比如 |
[35:00] | “pick up the milk” | “别忘了买牛奶” |
[35:02] | or “Zach has a dentist appointment.” | 或者 “扎克约了牙医” |
[35:04] | But over time the notes became ugly. | 但是时间一长 情况就恶化了 |
[35:06] | Hateful messages started showing up. | 开始出现一些消极的留言 |
[35:08] | Mary Alice was writing them to me, | 玛丽·艾丽丝将它们写给我 |
[35:11] | to Zach, to herself. | 给扎克 也给她自己 |
[35:13] | – Really? – That’s why I lost it. | -真的吗 -这是我失控的原因 |
[35:16] | I was reminded of what Zach and I had been through. | 我回忆起扎克和我过去的遭遇 |
[35:21] | – Paul, I’m so sorry. – We had no idea. | -保罗 真抱歉 -我们完全不知道 |
[35:24] | No. | 是的 |
[35:26] | Anyway, I’d appreciate it | 无论如何 我希望你们 |
[35:28] | if you kept this to yourselves. | 保守这个秘密 |
[35:32] | – For Zach’s sake. – Of course. Of course. | -看在扎克的份上 -当然 当然 |
[35:36] | Bye. | 拜 |
[35:43] | – I think he’s lying. – Huh. So do I. | -我觉得他在撒谎 -我也这么想 |
[35:53] | null | 斯加沃晋升为副总裁 |
[36:09] | You didn’t get me! Bang! Bang! | 你打不到我的 嘣 嘣 |
[36:22] | Boys, could you get in here, please? | 孩子们 过来一下 |
[36:25] | – He broke my plane. – I did not. | -他弄坏了我的飞机 -我没有 |
[36:27] | We’ll talk about that later. I need you to take medicine. | 这件事等会再说 我要你们把药吃了 |
[36:30] | Are we sick? | 我们病了吗 |
[36:32] | Not exactly. There is a special medicine. | 不算是 这是种特殊的药 |
[36:35] | It’s like a vitamin and you’ll take it every day, ok? | 就像维他命 每天都要吃的 好吗 |
[36:42] | Stay right there. | 待着别动 |
[36:55] | Now open up. | 把嘴张开 |
[36:58] | – Here, you… – No. | -来 -不要 |
[37:00] | – Guys, this is a… guys, here… – Nope. | -孩子们 这是 张嘴 -不要 |
[37:09] | In that moment, Lynette made a decision. | 在那一刻 勒奈特做了一个决定 |
[37:13] | When it came to dealing with her children, | 想要对付她的孩子们 |
[37:16] | medication was no longer an option. | 不能再依靠药物了 |
[37:21] | Of course, given her continuing level of frustration, | 当然 随着她的挫败感不断加深 |
[37:24] | Lynette also felt a little | 勒奈特认为自我治疗 |
[37:28] | self-medication couldn’t hurt. | 也无伤大雅 |
[37:38] | So what’s your strategy? | 你打算怎么办 |
[37:40] | Are you just never gonna speak to me again? | 永远都不跟我说话了吗 |
[37:44] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[37:49] | I suppose I do owe you an apology. | 我想我欠你一个道歉 |
[37:51] | Careful. I wouldn’t want you to strain yourself. | 是么 我可不想让你逼自己 |
[37:55] | I shouldn’t have lied to you about your father. | 关于你父亲 我不应该说谎 |
[37:57] | You two are old enough to handle the truth | 你们不是小孩了 我应该告诉你们真相 |
[38:00] | and I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:01] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[38:03] | I’m mad at you for about 7,000 other things. | 还有另外7000件事上 我都在生你的气 |
[38:06] | If you think I’ll apologize for taking | 如果你觉得我会为把你拽出 |
[38:08] | you out of a strip club, you’re wrong. | 脱衣舞俱乐部而道歉的话 你就错了 |
[38:10] | I consider it one of my finest moments. | 我认为那是我做得最棒的事之一 |
[38:17] | Oh, Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[38:20] | I know you blame me | 我知道你因为 |
[38:22] | for what’s happening with your father, | 你父亲的事怪我 |
[38:24] | but it’s not entirely my fault and | 但这不全是我的错 |
[38:26] | I need you to understand that. | 我希望你理解 |
[38:31] | I do. | 我理解 |
[38:34] | I just… don’t want him to leave. | 我只是 不想让他走 |
[38:44] | Neither do I. | 我也不想 |
[38:47] | – Mom. – Yeah? | -妈妈 -什么事 |
[38:51] | When can I have my door back? | 我的门什么时候能装上 |
[38:56] | Three months. | 三个月以后 |
[38:59] | Royal Oaks was the scene of a hate crime today. | 今天皇家橡树区发生了一起报复犯罪 |
[39:01] | Jonathan Lisco, local gay activist | 当地的同性恋者 乔纳森·里思科 |
[39:04] | and part-time female impersonator, | 兼职男扮女装的演员 |
[39:06] | was brutally attacked in his home. | 在家中惨遭袭击 |
[39:08] | Lisco speculated the attack | 里思科怀疑 |
[39:09] | was in response to his efforts | 这起袭击起因于 |
[39:12] | to secure same-sex partner insurance | 他曾向他的雇主 即悬崖有限电视台 |
[39:14] | coverage from his employer, | 力争给同性伴侣的 |
[39:16] | Cliffside cable. | 福利保险 |
[39:17] | Police are circulating this sketch of the assailant. | 警方发布了嫌犯的素描 |
[39:21] | The circumstances speak for themselves. | 事实胜于雄辩 |
[39:23] | I’ve taken a strong stance with my company. | 我已经向我的公司表达了强硬的立场 |
[39:27] | Is there something you want to ask me? | 你有什么要问我吗 |
[39:31] | No. | 没有 |
[39:45] | You took it, didn’t you? | 你把它偷走了 对吧 |
[39:50] | Good evening, Mrs. Huber. | 晚上好 胡博太太 |
[39:52] | It’s my own fault for not hiding the cup. | 都是我的错 没把杯子藏好 |
[39:54] | If you’re capable of arson, | 你有本事纵火 |
[39:55] | obviously you’re capable of breaking and entering. | 就有本事破门而入 |
[39:59] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. Mrs. Huber. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[40:01] | I suppose you destroyed it. | 我猜你一定把它销毁了吧 |
[40:04] | Again, I don’t know what you’re talking about, | 再说一遍 我不清楚你在说什么 |
[40:07] | but… yeah, I did. | 但是 没错 我是把它毁了 |
[40:11] | I was going to keep your secret. | 我本来会替你保守秘密的 |
[40:14] | It’s a shame you couldn’t trust me. | 可惜你不信任我 |
[40:16] | You’re a piece of work. Do you know that? | 你真是麻烦 你知道吗 |
[40:21] | Oh, Susan, let’s not be unpleasant. | 苏珊 我们别闹僵了 |
[40:23] | We can go back to the same friendly | 我们可以像从前一样 |
[40:25] | relationship we’ve always had. | 维持友善的关系 |
[40:30] | I will keep my lawn looking nice. | 我会修剪好我家的草地 |
[40:32] | And I would make sure my music isn’t played too loud. | 保证家里的音乐不会太大声 |
[40:35] | And if I get some of your mail, | 如果我收到给你的邮件 |
[40:36] | heck, I’ll run it right over, | 我会马上跑过去给你 |
[40:38] | ’cause that’s what good neighbors do. | 因为这是一个好邻居该做的 |
[40:41] | But from now on, when I run into you on the street, | 但是从现在起 当我在街上碰见你 |
[40:44] | and I say, “good morning, Mrs. Huber” | 我会说 “早上好 胡博太太” |
[40:47] | or “how are you, Mrs. Huber?” | 或者 “你好吗 胡博太太” |
[40:49] | Just know that inside | 你要知道 在我心里 |
[40:52] | I am quietly but decidedly hating your guts. | 我会一直毅然决然地对你恨之入骨 |
[41:00] | Careful, dear, | 当心 亲爱的 |
[41:03] | let’s not say things we’ll live to regret. | 别把话说死了 |
[41:07] | Good evening, Mrs. Huber. | 晚安 胡博太太 |
[41:20] | He actually said Mary Alice was crazy? | 他真的说玛丽·艾丽丝疯了 |
[41:23] | Not in so many words, but everything Paul said | 没说得这么明确 但是保罗说的每句话 |
[41:25] | made it seem like she was schizophrenic. | 都好像是说 她得了精神分裂症 |
[41:27] | I think he’s hiding something. I know it. | 凭直觉 我想他在隐瞒什么 |
[41:30] | But wait, what about the tape? | 等等 那卷录音带呢 |
[41:32] | She did say her name was Angela. | 她说她的真名是安吉拉 |
[41:35] | Mary.Alice was not crazy. | 玛丽·艾丽丝没疯 |
[41:36] | My father was a prosecutor and he always | 我父亲是个检察官 他常说 |
[41:39] | said that the simplest explanation | 最简单的解释 |
[41:41] | was usually right. | 通常都是对的 |
[41:42] | But remember the note said | 想想那个纸条 |
[41:43] | “I know what you did. It makes me sick. | “我知道你干的好事 真恶心 |
[41:46] | And I’m going to tell.” | 我要告诉别人” |
[41:47] | That’s not something someone writes to themselves. | 这显然不是写给自己看的 |
[41:50] | That’s a message sent by an enemy. | 这是仇人所写的 |
[41:56] | null | 我知道你干的好事 真恶心 我要告诉别人 |
[42:01] | So exactly what is it you hired me to do? | 你想要我做什么 |
[42:05] | It’s very simple really. | 很简单 |
[42:08] | Someone sent that note to my wife | 有人写了那张便条给我妻子 |
[42:12] | and I need to know who. | 我想知道是谁 |
[42:15] | What type of person would send such a note? | 什么人会写这样一张纸条呢 |
[42:19] | Was it an enemy? Of course. | 是仇人吗 当然 |
[42:23] | But what kind? An acquaintance? | 什么样的仇人呢 是熟人 |
[42:27] | A stranger? | 或是陌生人 |
[42:29] | Or how about a neighbor that lives a few feet away? | 还是相隔咫尺的邻居 |