Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] She was his wife. 她是他妻子
[00:06] He deserves to have all the facts. 他有权知道事情的真相
[00:08] She abandoned her husband and her 但她就这样抛弃了她的丈夫和孩子
[00:10] son and I’ll never forgive her. 我永远不会原谅她
[00:12] It’s the age-old question, 又回到老问题上了
[00:14] how much do we want to know about our neighbors? 我们到底有多想知道邻居的秘密
[00:17] You gonna cancel the meeting with the divorce lawyer. 请你取消和离婚律师的见面
[00:20] We’ll find a marriage councilor. 我们去找个婚姻顾问
[00:22] I’m Mike Deifino. 我是麦克·德尔非诺
[00:24] Susan Mayer. I live across the street. 我是苏珊·梅尔 我住对面
[00:26] If you wanna dating him, 想跟他约会
[00:27] you’re gonna have to ask him out. 得主动约他
[00:28] I keep hoping he’ll ask me out. 我一直希望他能来约我
[00:29] I really hate the way you talk to me. 我讨厌你跟我说话的语气
[00:31] I hate that I spent $15,000 on your diamond necklace, 我讨厌花一万五千块买条钻石项链
[00:35] but I’m learning to deal with it. 但是我学着接受了
[00:36] – Do you love him? – I do. -你爱他吗 -当然
[00:39] So then why are we here? Why are we doing this? 那我们为什么还在这偷情
[00:42] Because I don’t want to wake up one morning, 因为我可不想某天醒来
[00:44] With a sudden urge to blow my brains out. 想把自己的脑袋打爆
[00:51] After I died, 我死了以后
[00:53] I began to surrender the parts of 我开始放弃那些
[00:55] myself that were no longer necessary. 对我来说已经不再重要的东西
[00:58] My desires, beliefs, ambitions, doubts — 欲望 信念 抱负 猜疑
[01:01] every trace of my humanity was discarded. 我的七情六欲都已不复存在
[01:07] I discovered when moving through eternity, 当我迈入永生的瞬间
[01:09] it helps to travel lightly. 我发现我变得轻松多了
[01:12] In fact, I held on to only one thing 但是 我依然保有一样东西
[01:16] my memory. 那就是我的记忆
[01:19] It’s astonishing to look back on the world I left behind 当我回头看身后的世界
[01:23] I remember it all — 真是令人吃惊
[01:25] every single detail. 每个细节都历历在目
[01:30] Like my friend Bree Van de Kamp. 比如我的朋友布里·范德坎普
[01:35] I remember the easy confidence of her smile, 我还记得她自信的微笑
[01:39] the gentle elegance of her hands, 优雅的手势
[01:43] the refined warmth of her voice. 亲和的语气
[01:50] But what I remember most about Bree 但最难忘的
[01:52] Rex, wasn’t that lovely — 雷克斯 晚餐很棒吧
[01:54] Was the look of fear in her eyes. 是她眼神中的恐惧
[01:59] Bree had started to realize her world was unraveling, 布里发现她的世界正在分崩离析
[02:02] and for a woman who despised loose ends, 对于凡事求完美的她来说
[02:05] that was unacceptable. 这是不可接受的
[02:08] Rex. Rex. You need to get up. 雷克斯 起来了
[02:11] It’s not even light out. 天还没亮呢
[02:13] Please hurry. 快起床
[02:14] If the kids see you sleeping down here, 如果孩子们看到你睡在这儿
[02:16] they’re going to start asking questions. 他们会问东问西的
[02:17] Let ’em ask. I don’t care anymore. 让他们问好了 我不在乎
[02:20] Well, I care. 可我在乎
[02:22] They don’t need to be burden with our marital problems 没必要让他们察觉出我们之间出问题了
[02:24] While we’re working things out, the least 我们尽快把关系修缮好
[02:26] we can do is try to keep up appearances. 现在至少需要做些表面功夫
[02:28] Oh, yeah. Appearances. 是啊 表面功夫
[02:30] I keep forgetting about appearances. 我都忘了得做做表面功夫
[02:34] Oh, Rex, you look so tired. 雷克斯你看起很疲惫
[02:36] I didn’t sleep. 我根本睡不着
[02:38] This damn thing is so uncomfortable. 这东西睡起来真不舒服
[02:41] Well, why don’t you move back upstairs and sleep in our bed? 何不搬回楼上 睡我们的床
[02:45] We’re in marriage counseling, Bree. 我们现在在接受婚姻咨询
[02:46] I think that would confuse things. 我们需要搞清楚这点
[02:48] It’s just– 可是
[02:50] I miss you. 我想你
[02:52] I know you do. 我知道
[02:55] Of course, if I don’t find out start 当然 如果我还是无法入睡
[02:56] getting some sleep, pretty soon 我迟早会因为疲劳过度
[02:57] I’ll be forced to move back upstairs out of sure exhaustion. 被迫搬回楼上去睡
[03:07] Yes, Bree was afraid of many things, 没错 布里害怕很多事
[03:10] but if there was one thing she wasn’t afraid of… 但是有一样她从不害怕
[03:17] it was a challenge. 就是挑战
[04:05] The day on Wisteria Lane began like any other. 紫藤郡的早晨 平静如往昔
[04:09] With a cup of coffee and the moring paper. 咖啡和早报 一天的生活便开始了
[04:11] Just give me a second…. 让我安静一会儿
[04:12] And while Lynette read the business section. 勒奈特开始了经济版的阅读
[04:15] And Gabrielle studied the fall collections 加布丽尔在研究秋季时装
[04:18] And Bree searched for decorating ideas 布里在报上寻找装饰的小贴士
[04:21] Susan scanned the front page and saw something 苏珊在浏览头版时 报纸的日期
[04:25] that caught her eye 引起了她的注意
[04:28] null 美景先驱报 2004年10月15日
[04:37] null 玛丽·艾莉丝的晚宴
[04:51] What’s about time. 都几点了
[04:52] Be nice. I come bearing snacks. 别这样 我带了零食哦
[04:55] Lynette, these cards are sticky 勒奈特 这些扑克很黏
[04:57] I know. Preston used the three of diamonds 我知道 普雷斯顿用了三张方块
[04:59] to took scoop jam out of the jar. 去挖罐子里的果酱
[05:01] Gorgeous, thankful we have 49 cards to play with. 真好 我们还有49张牌能玩
[05:04] Hello. Sorry I’m late. 大家好 对不起我来晚了
[05:06] So, Susan and I was just telling the girls, 苏珊 我刚才正跟大家说
[05:08] I want to throw a dinner party 我想办一个晚宴
[05:09] – Really? – Yes. -真的吗 -是的
[05:10] Well how long have we all lived on this street 我们大家都住这儿很久了
[05:12] we’ve never done a big group thing 一直没有机会聚聚
[05:13] I think it’s a great idea 这主意不错
[05:15] Paul never likes to have people over 保罗从来不欢迎大家过去
[05:16] but the heck with him I’m doing it. 管他呢 反正我要办一场
[05:18] So when is this shindig? 晚宴什么时候举行呢
[05:19] How about a month from tonight? 下个月的今天怎么样
[05:21] That would be the 16th. Good for everyone? 16号 大家都有空吗
[05:23] Works for me. Should we all make something? 我没问题 我们都做点什么呢
[05:25] Oh, no. This is my party. 不必了 交给我就行
[05:27] I’ve been wanting to have everyone over for years. 我一直期盼能邀请大家来我家
[05:30] I’m so happy we’re finally doing this. 我很高兴 这个想法终于快实现了
[05:32] It’s gonna be so much fun. 肯定会很有趣
[05:37] I know. Her dinner. 我知道 她的晚宴
[05:39] How could we have all forgotten about this? 我们怎么把这事儿都给忘了
[05:42] We didn’t exactly forget, it’s just usually 我们其实没忘 只是通常
[05:44] when the hostess dies the party’s off. 如果女主人死了 宴会就自动取消了
[05:45] Lynette 勒奈特
[05:46] I’m not being flip. I’m just pointing out a reality. 不是我无礼 我只是说事实
[05:49] Mary Alice was so excited about it. 玛丽·艾莉丝很期待这次聚会
[05:51] It’s so sad. 真是不幸
[05:53] I think we should go through with it. 我们来帮她办吧
[05:55] Really? Wouldn’t that be in poor taste? 你确定 这样未免不太合适吧
[05:57] No. It’s sort of a way to honor Mary Alice. 这也是一个纪念玛丽·艾莉丝的方式
[05:59] It was so important to her 这个宴会对她来说很重要
[06:01] We could all use a fun night. 我们也可以放松下
[06:03] Well, good, because I have some new flour 那正好 我购买了新面粉
[06:05] that I have been just dying to show off. 早就迫不及待想让你们尝尝了
[06:07] Lynette? 勒奈特
[06:08] – I’m in. – I’ll make braised lamb shanks. -我同意 -我要做炖羊腿
[06:10] I’m still in. 我还是同意
[06:12] So how many I will be cooking for? 我得准备几人份的晚餐呢
[06:14] Seven. Three couples and Susan. Does that sound right? 7份 三对夫妻外加苏珊 对吧
[06:17] No, it sounds very, very wrong. 不 大错特错
[06:19] Is there somebody you’d like to invite? 你想邀请谁
[06:32] I have an idea. 我有个想法
[06:37] A dinner party. 一个晚宴
[06:38] Honey, I may be working late. 宝贝儿 我可能会工作到很晚
[06:40] The Dillman proposal’s a complete mess. 德尔曼的建议真是一团糟
[06:42] No, no, you promised to be home every night this week. 不行 你答应这几晚都会在家陪我的
[06:44] I’ll try but I can’t guarantee anything. 我只能尽量 但我没法保证
[06:46] This is business. 做生意就是这样
[06:47] Says the prince 王子也是这样说的
[06:49] as he rides off into the sunset. 然后他就骑着马消失于夕阳中
[06:51] Boy the movies ever get that wrong. 看来电影说的没错
[06:53] You know what your problem is? 你知道你的问题出在哪儿吗
[06:54] You’re very tense. 你太紧张了
[06:55] You should go to a spa or go shopping. 做水疗也好 购物也好
[06:57] Find a way to relax. 总之放松放松
[07:13] Hello? 喂
[07:13] Where are you? 你在哪
[07:15] Algebra. 上代数课
[07:16] You free at 4:00? 你四点能来吗
[07:18] I’m not sure. I got track after school. 不确定 下课后我要参加田径赛
[07:21] Well, get here as fast as you can. 那尽快过来
[07:23] My husband says I need to relax. 我老公说我应该放松一下
[07:26] You, uh, want me to keep my gym clothes on like last time? 你想让我像上次一样 穿着运动服去吗
[07:28] If you would, please. 如果你不介意 当然可以
[07:32] A dinner party? 晚宴
[07:32] Yeah, it’ll be fun. 肯定会很有趣
[07:34] Bree’s cooking, everyone’s coming. 布里做饭 每个人都去
[07:36] You know what? I haven’t even had 我都来不及
[07:37] a chance to unpack yet, honey. 打开行李 亲爱的
[07:38] I just, uh, I just need to chill out for the next few days. 我只是想清静几天
[07:41] Oh, Tom. 汤姆
[07:44] There’ll be liquor and hors d’oeuvres and 宴会上有酒 开胃小菜
[07:47] grownups without children and — and silverware. 都是大人 没有孩子 还有银制餐具
[07:50] Remember silverware? 知道吗 是银制餐具
[07:51] Honey, can you take this in for me? 亲爱的 帮我把这个收起来好吗
[07:54] Have you heard anything I just said? 你有没有在听我说
[07:55] Yeah, I’m sorry. I’m just — I’m wiped out. 对不起 我只是 太累了
[07:57] Three cities in six days — my head is just pounding. 六天去了三个城市 我的头都快炸了
[07:59] I’m not ready for a dinner party. 我没有精力再去晚宴了
[08:02] I already got a sitter. 我已经找好保姆了
[08:03] Can you cancel her? 不能辞退吗
[08:05] Please? Look, let’s just stay in tomorrow night. 求你了 你看 我们明晚就待在家
[08:08] We can get a bottle of wine and rent a video, 开瓶酒 租个碟
[08:10] and-I just want to hang out with my best gal. 我只想跟我最爱的女人待在一起
[08:14] That’s all. 就是这样
[08:17] I was looking so forward to a night out. 我每天都期盼着 晚上可以出去
[08:19] I know, sweetie, I’m sorry, but… 我知道 亲爱的 我很抱歉 但是
[08:23] I’m beat. 我也很无奈
[08:23] I mean, do you remember what it 还记得
[08:25] was like to work a 60-hour week? 一周工作60小时的时候吗
[08:32] A dinner party? 晚宴
[08:33] Do I have to go? 我必须去吗
[08:35] Well, given that we’re hosting it, I’d say so. 鉴于由我承办 我不得不说 是的
[08:38] By the way, you won’t be drinking at this party. 补充一下 你在晚宴上不能喝酒
[08:41] Why is that? 为什么
[08:42] Because when you drink, you get chatty. 因为你一喝酒 话就多
[08:44] No one needs to know that we’re seeing Dr. Goldfine. 我们的婚姻咨询没必要让别人知道
[08:47] You know, if you spent half as much time working 你知道吗 如果你能把用一半掩盖问题的时间
[08:48] on our problems as you do covering them — 来解决问题 那…
[08:50] Not a drop. 不可能
[08:51] You know, this — this is ridiculous. 这太可笑了
[08:54] And this whole thing about us taking tennis lessons? 说我们是去上网球课
[08:56] Well, the nurses at your office may start wondering 你诊所的护士已经开始好奇
[08:58] why you’re disappearing three times a week. 为什么你一周内失踪了三回
[09:00] Tennis lessons are a plausible alibi. 上网球课是个可信的托辞
[09:05] All right so, these tennis lessons we’re taking — 那么 我们的网球课
[09:07] how are we doing? 进展如何
[09:08] My backhand’s improving immensely, 我的反手有明显进步
[09:10] but you’re still having problems with your serve. 但你的发球还存在很大问题
[09:13] Of course. 好吧
[09:15] A dinner party? 晚宴
[09:16] It’s tomorrow night, so if you could 明天晚上举行 所以你能否
[09:18] just keep Julie an extra day. 帮忙照看朱莉一天
[09:20] Fine, but that’s all. Brandi and I leave 行 不过我和布兰迪周末
[09:21] sunday for a week up at the cabin. 要去小木屋住一周
[09:23] What cabin? 什么小木屋
[09:25] Brandi wanted some place where we could get away. 布兰迪希望我们能出去走走
[09:28] Escrow just closed yesterday. 昨天刚完成一单契约
[09:31] You can afford a cabin, 你有钱去住小木屋
[09:32] but you can’t scrape up child support? 却凑不齐孩子的赡养费
[09:34] The check is in the mail. 支票我已经寄了
[09:35] Oh. No, it’s not. 没收到啊
[09:39] I found my dental guard. I’m ready. 护齿套找到了 可以走了
[09:44] Stop fighting. 别吵了
[09:45] We are being as nice as we possibly can to one another. 我们已经尽可能友好相处了
[09:47] Like I said, stop fighting. 听我说 别再吵了
[10:00] Excuse me, Brandi. 不好意思 布兰迪
[10:03] Do you mind? 麻烦你捡起来好吗
[10:07] Oh, okay. 好的
[10:09] Wait. Susan, you’re right there. You can pick it up. 等等 苏珊 就在你边上 捡一下不就得了
[10:12] I could, but she’s the one who threw it. 我可以捡 但这是她扔的
[10:16] Come on. Don’t be petulant. 拜托 别无理取闹了
[10:17] Just pick up the stupid can. 你就捡一下那该死的罐头吧
[10:19] No. 我偏不
[10:20] I can pick it up. 我来捡吧
[10:21] Honey, stay out of this. 宝贝 你别管
[10:27] Fine. 很好
[10:29] This is so typical. 你总是这样
[10:33] Oh, I’m sorry. Was that petulant, too? 真抱歉 我又无理取闹了
[10:35] You know what? You can pick up the damn can yourself. 听着 你自己去捡这该死的罐头吧
[10:38] Yeah, well, you just go to hell. 去死吧你
[10:45] You want me to pick it up? 需要我帮忙捡吗
[10:57] Mrs. Warmington said she looked for 沃明顿太太说她
[10:58] mom’s obituary and couldn’t find it. 没找到妈妈的讣告
[11:02] Did you put one in? 你发了吗
[11:04] I’ve had other things on my mind, Zack. 扎克 我有很多事要忙
[11:08] But how could you not do that? 你怎么能连讣告都不发
[11:10] People are going to think we didn’t care about her. 别人会以为我们不在乎她
[11:12] I doubt people will give it much thought. 我不觉得别人会太在意这事
[11:14] Don’t worry about it. 别担心
[11:16] You never talk about her. 你都没谈起过她
[11:18] She hasn’t even been dead a month, 她去世不到一个月
[11:19] and it’s like you’ve totally forgotten she ever existed. 你就好像已经把她忘得一干二净
[11:21] It’s a little early for this kind of talk. 我们不该在这时候谈这个
[11:26] Maybe when you die, 或许哪天你死了
[11:28] I won’t put in an obituary. 我也不会登讣告
[11:32] That will be your choice to make. 你自己决定
[11:37] Assuming you outlive me. 前提是你得活得比我久
[11:45] Mom, it’s no big deal. 妈 没什么大不了的
[11:47] Carlos and I are driving in for the baptism. 我和卡洛斯会赶去洗礼的
[11:48] Problem solved. 那就搞定啦
[11:50] Okay, fine. 嗯 好的
[11:52] You go with aunt Maria, 你和玛利亚姨妈先去
[11:55] and I will take Nana to church. 随后我会带祖母去教堂的
[11:57] Take your clothes off. 快脱衣服吧
[12:00] Okay. I got to go, mom. 好的 妈我还有事
[12:02] Yes, right now. 对 就现在
[12:04] Okay, you can give me directions later. Bye. 那你晚点告诉我怎么走 再见
[12:07] Hi. How was school? 在学校表现如何啊
[12:09] Got an a-minus on my biology exam. 生物考试得了A-
[12:11] You did? 很好
[12:12] Well, let’s see what you’ve learned. 那就来看看你都学到点什么
[12:19] Who’s that? 那是谁
[12:20] I don’t know. 我不认识
[12:22] Hey, you! 你站住
[12:32] So did Mike say anything? 麦克没说什么吗
[12:33] No, but, god, you should have seen the look on his face. 没 但你真应该看看他当时的表情
[12:37] I’m sure it’s not that bad. 没那么糟吧
[12:38] I mean, he’s coming to the party, right? 他会来参加晚宴吧
[12:40] I left three messages. 我留了三条言
[12:42] Oh, he’s not going to come. Big surprise. 他绝不会来的 毫无悬念
[12:44] I did everything but foam at the mouth. 我差点就口沫横飞了
[12:46] God, I hate when I get that way. 天哪 我恨死那样的自己了
[12:48] It’s like every time I get within 10 feet 好像每次只要我和卡尔距离不到10英尺
[12:50] of Carl, I just become this monster. 我就表现得像个怪物
[12:52] You know what? It’s not going to change until 要知道 只有彻底解决和他的问题
[12:54] you resolve your issues with that man. 才能改变现状
[12:56] What, you mean forgive him? 什么 你要我原谅他
[12:57] You know, I’ve lived with this bitterness 我在怨念中活得太久了
[12:59] so long, I think I’d be lonely without it. 没了它反而会让我觉得空虚
[13:01] Honey, get a pet. 亲爱的 养个宠物吧
[13:04] See ya. 再见
[13:08] – Son of a – It’s a business meeting. -哇靠 -这是个商务会议
[13:10] It’s a frat party. 明显是狐朋狗友大碰头
[13:12] Regional manager, corporate manager, head of sales. 地区经理 公司经理 销售主管
[13:15] Margarita, cigar, sombrero. 美酒 雪茄 宽边帽
[13:18] Honey, what do you want me to do, sit around 亲爱的 那你想我怎么样
[13:20] the hotel the whole time watching cable? 整天呆坐在酒店里看电视
[13:22] No. But when I say, 不 但当我说
[13:24] “we’ve been invited to a party,” 我们去晚宴吧
[13:25] Don’t whine about your exhausting 60-hour week. 别老拿你一周工作60小时敷衍我
[13:29] Put on your dancin’ shoes and take the 穿好你的舞鞋
[13:31] mother of your children out for a good time. 带着我一起共度美好时光
[13:33] Fine. You know what? You’re right. 好吧 你说的没错
[13:36] Let’s go to that party. 我们去参加晚宴吧
[13:37] I can’t. I already canceled the sitter. 不行啊 我都让保姆别来了
[13:40] Okay, well, we’ll throw the next one. 那就我们来办下一次聚会
[13:41] Throw a dinner party? 办一次晚宴
[13:42] I don’t even have time to wash my face. 我都没时间洗脸
[13:48] No, you know what? 这样吧
[13:50] I’m going to go to this one. 这次我会去
[13:51] You can stay home and babysit the kids. 你待在家带孩子
[13:53] Fine. 好吧
[13:55] I can handle that. 我应付得来
[14:12] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:13] Gabrielle spent her morning searching 加布丽尔整个早上都在找
[14:16] for the mysterious little girl. 那个神秘的小女孩
[14:18] Sadly for her, 悲剧的是
[14:21] the mystery was solved a bit too quickly. 女孩找到了 但没想到如此戏剧性
[14:31] What’s going on? 怎么了呀
[14:32] Have you met Ashley? 你认识阿什莉吗
[14:37] Found it! 找到了
[14:38] Babe, this is Sheila Bukowski, our new neighbor. 宝贝 这是我们的新邻居希拉·布考斯基
[14:39] They just moved into the miller’s old house. 他们刚搬进米勒的老房子
[14:41] My daughter left her ball in your yard. I’m so sorry. 很抱歉我女儿把球丢在你们院子里了
[14:44] Oh, oh, no — no problem. 没关系
[14:47] Nice to meet you, Ashley. 很高兴见到你 阿什莉
[14:51] She’s shy. She doesn’t say much. 她很腼腆 话不多
[14:53] Yeah, but I can see her little mind working away. 但我看得出她的小脑瓜精灵得很
[14:58] Nice meeting you. 很高兴认识你们
[15:03] Come on, Ashley. 走吧 阿什莉
[15:42] Private sessions? 单独交流
[15:44] I don’t understand. Why do we need private sessions? 我不懂我们为什么要单独交流
[15:46] Private sessions allow us to work on 单独交流有利于我们
[15:48] the personal issues of both partners. 解决各自的私人问题
[15:51] Oh, well, I don’t have any personal issues. 我没什么私人问题
[15:52] My only issue is that my husband wants to leave me, 我唯一的问题就是我丈夫想离开我
[15:55] and how can I work on that if he’s not in the room? 要是没有他 我的问题怎么解决
[15:57] There are things I need to discuss with 是我想和高德芬博士单独谈谈
[15:59] Dr. Goldfine, and I can’t have you there. 希望你能回避下
[16:02] Why? 为什么
[16:03] I’m your wife. You can say anything in front of me. 我是你老婆 有什么我不能知道的
[16:06] All we need is a few more sessions, and I’m sure we can — 只要多交流下 我们肯定能
[16:08] Damn it, Bree, 闭嘴 布里
[16:10] a few more sessions isn’t going to fix us. 谈几次话根本是徒劳
[16:13] This is bigger than that. 我们的问题很严重
[16:17] Why don’t we do it this way? 要不我们试试这样
[16:18] Rex, you can take the first half-hour. 雷克斯 前半个小时你先来
[16:21] Bree, you can take the second. 布里 你后半小时再来
[16:25] Fine. 好吧
[16:27] Oh, and, doctor, 博士
[16:28] if what he’s about to discuss has anything to do with 要是他的讲话内容涉及
[16:31] adultery, prostitution, or internet pornography, 通奸 卖淫 或是网络色情
[16:34] I would really appreciate you taking a moral hard line. 我希望您能坚守道德底线
[16:52] Hi, Ashley. 嗨 阿什莉
[16:54] Remember me? We — we met earlier. 还记得我吗 我们之前见过
[17:01] Aren’t you the little artist? 你真是个小画家啊
[17:03] What are those — flamingos? 那些是什么 火烈鸟
[17:05] No. 不是
[17:09] Well, they’re very pretty. 画得很漂亮
[17:11] It almost looks like they’re kissing. 它们仿佛在接吻
[17:14] Funny thing about kissing — 其实接吻这件事
[17:16] It’s not just for husbands and wives. 并不是夫妻间才能做的哦
[17:19] Sometimes we kiss our mom or our grandpa. 我们有时会亲亲妈妈或者爷爷
[17:22] Sometimes we even kiss our dog. Ha ha. 有时会亲亲小狗
[17:25] Sometimes we even kiss people who are just our friends, 有时还会亲吻我们的朋友
[17:28] kind of like a high-five on the lips. Right? 像是在用嘴唇来击掌 对吗
[17:35] Hey, Ash, 阿什啊
[17:38] I was at the mall, and I saw this. 我刚在商场看到这个
[17:41] I thought you might like it. 我猜你会喜欢
[17:43] She’s Hawaiian. 她来自夏威夷
[17:45] Her name is princess Kahalua, 是卡哈鲁瓦公主
[17:47] and I think it means “little waterfall,” 涵义大概是”小瀑布”
[17:50] or “big pond” or something. 或者”大海”之类的
[17:57] So we’re good, right? 那我们没问题了 是吧
[18:03] Well, you enjoy your new little friend, 你和你的新朋友玩
[18:05] and if there’s anything else you need, you just let me know. 还需要什么就告诉我
[18:10] What I’d really like 我想要的
[18:12] is a bike. 其实是自行车
[18:42] Where did you find that? 你在哪儿找到的
[18:45] She used this to kill herself. 她就是用这自杀的
[18:47] Why would you keep it? 你为什么还留着
[18:50] Why? 为什么
[18:53] Because I thought we might need it someday. 因为我觉得有天会用上
[18:55] For what? 用在哪里
[18:56] Protection. 自卫
[18:58] I want to talk about mom. 我们得谈谈妈妈
[18:59] You need to take your medication. 你该吃药了
[19:00] We are going to talk about mom. 我们必须得谈
[19:13] Hello, Zack. 嗨 扎克
[19:15] I hope this isn’t a bad time. 希望没打扰到你
[19:20] What can I do for you, Mrs. Van de Kamp? 范德坎普太太 你来有什么事吗
[19:22] Well, I wanted to invite you and your 我想请你和你爸爸
[19:24] father to a dinner party tomorrow night. 明晚来参加晚宴
[19:26] I’m not sure where he is right now. 我不知道他现在在哪儿
[19:28] Oh. Well, I’m sorry it’s such late notice, but, well, 我很抱歉 这么迟才告诉你们
[19:32] we weren’t sure that you and your father were 我们不确定你们父子俩
[19:35] ready for any kind of social engagement yet, 是否调整好情绪参加社交
[19:38] but, we’re sort of throwing it in your mother’s honor. 这次是我们为纪念你母亲而办的
[19:43] Really? 真的吗
[19:44] Yes, it’s just going to be a casual night with the gang. 没错 就是大家聚一聚
[19:46] We’re going to eat and tell fun stories about your mom. 边吃饭边讲些关于你妈妈的趣事
[19:53] Zack… Are you okay? 扎克 你还好吗
[19:58] Hello, Bree. 你好 布里
[19:59] Oh, hi, Paul. I was just — 你好 保罗 我就是想
[20:01] I heard. 我都听到了
[20:02] Thank you, but we already have plans for tomorrow. 谢谢 但我们明天有事
[20:04] Oh. That’s too bad. 那太遗憾了
[20:13] Well, I should go. 我该走了
[20:15] Thank you, Mrs. Van de Kamp. 谢谢您 范德坎普太太
[20:18] For what, Zack? 谢我什么 扎克
[20:21] Remembering my mom. 谢谢您还惦记着我妈妈
[20:29] That night, Paul gave his son something 那晚 保罗给他儿子一些东西
[20:32] to calm his nerves, 来抚慰他的紧张
[20:33] And the next day, Gabrielle calmed her own nerves 第二天 加布丽尔给新朋友送个礼物
[20:36] by giving something to her new best friend. 来抚慰自己的紧张
[20:40] Here you go. 给你的
[20:41] Top of the line, 3-speed, aluminum frame, 最新款 三倍变速 铝制车身
[20:44] handlebar ribbons, and a bell, 把手缠绕着丝带 还有个铃
[20:47] and you’ll notice it’s royal blue 而且还是宝蓝色的
[20:48] to match your pretty little eyes. 和你漂亮的眼睛一样
[20:50] My eyes are green. 我的眼睛是绿色的
[20:52] Yeah, well, you’ll be cruising so fast 好吧 你戴上这个
[20:54] on this, no one will even notice. 飞驰而过 没有人会注意的
[20:56] It’s all yours, hon. 这些都是你的
[20:57] Have fun. 玩得开心
[21:03] What? What’s wrong? 怎么了 有什么不好吗
[21:05] I don’t know how to ride a bike. 我不会骑车
[21:08] What? 什么
[21:09] Well, then, why did you ask for one? 那你为什么向我要一辆
[21:12] Why can’t you show me? 为什么你不能教教我
[21:16] Sure, one of these days. 行 改天吧
[21:19] What’s wrong with now? 为什么不能现在教
[21:28] After her talk with Lynette, 在她和勒奈特谈过之后
[21:30] Susan decided to take a look at her old photo album, 苏珊决定看看她以前的相册
[21:34] and she began to see herself in a whole new light, 她开始重新审视自己
[21:38] and the picture wasn’t flattering. 但那些照片依然不能让她开心起来
[21:52] Yeah, you got Karl. Leave a message. 你好 我是卡尔 请留言
[21:56] Hey, Karl, it’s me. 卡尔 是我
[21:57] I was hoping you’d be there. 我很希望你在
[21:58] Um, listen, we need to talk, 听着 我们得谈谈
[22:01] so maybe when you drop Julie off tomorrow, 明天你送朱莉回来的时候
[22:04] we could have a moment. 或许我们能谈谈
[22:06] It’s important. 这很重要
[22:09] Give my best to… 代我向
[22:13] Brandi. 布兰迪问好
[22:16] Call me. 回我电话
[22:19] Susan was proud of herself. 苏珊为自己感到骄傲
[22:21] She was finally ready to let go of her anger. 她最终打算不生气了
[22:30] Almost. 她差点就成功了
[22:37] The boys will be hungry at 5:30, 孩子们五点半就饿了
[22:39] so put the fish sticks in the toaster oven at 5:00. 所以五点就要把鱼肉条放进烤箱
[22:42] For half an hour. Honey, I know. 烤半小时 亲爱的 我知道
[22:43] This is the third time you’ve told me. 你已经说了三遍了
[22:45] Well, if the food’s late, god help you. 好吧 如果孩子们没及时吃到饭你可就惨了
[22:47] Beautiful, I don’t need a pamphlet. 知道了 我不需要一本小册子
[22:49] It’s not brain surgery. 这又不是什么脑部手术
[22:50] They’re just kids, for god sake. 拜托 他们只是些孩子
[22:55] Preston, would you come here? 普雷斯顿 过来一下
[22:59] Sweetie, 宝贝儿
[23:00] you know our rule about eating cookies, right? 你知道我们吃小饼干的规矩
[23:02] Yeah, we can’t have them after 5:00, 是的 我们五点后不能吃
[23:03] cause sugar makes us hyper. 因为糖会引起多动症
[23:05] Yeah, but tonight, anything goes. 但是 今晚 什么都可以吃
[23:12] Make sure you share with your brothers. 和你的兄弟一起吃
[23:13] Thanks, mom. 谢谢妈妈
[23:19] Don’t look at your feet. Don’t look at your feet. 不要向下看 别向下看
[23:21] Look at the road. Look at the road. Good. 看路 看前面的路 不错
[23:24] Find your balance. Find your balance. 找到平衡点
[23:27] Okay, it’s all you. It’s all you! you’re doing great! 就这样 你骑得好极了
[23:31] Okay, stay to the right. Watch the car. 往右骑 小心车
[23:34] Watch the car! Watch the car! 小心那辆车
[23:40] Oh! Are you okay? 你没有受伤吧
[23:41] Yeah. Let’s go again. 我很好 我们再来一遍
[23:43] Oh, honey, these heels don’t have another block in them. 亲爱的 我穿着这鞋可不行
[23:46] What about tomorrow? 明天怎么样
[23:48] Well, you won’t be around tomorrow, ’cause you have school. 明天你就不能在这玩了 因为你要去学校
[23:52] I’m homeschooled. 我是在家学习的
[23:53] I’m always around. 我可以经常出来玩
[23:55] It was in that moment that Gabrielle 那一瞬间加布丽尔
[23:58] realized this ride was far from over. 意识到这只是个开始
[24:04] I’m coming! 我来了
[24:10] Karl, what are you doing here? I asked you to come tomorrow. 卡尔 怎么是你 我让你明天来
[24:12] You said you wanted to talk. It sounded important. 你说想要谈谈 听起来很重要
[24:14] Tomorrow. I’m in a towel. 明天吧 我只披了一条浴巾
[24:17] We were married 14 years. 我们结婚十四年了
[24:19] I know what’s under there. Come on. 拜托 我有什么没见过
[24:25] I’m not really ready for this. 我还没有准备好
[24:26] I was going to have a whole speech prepared. 我打算为这次谈话好好准备一下的
[24:29] Brandi and I have plans tomorrow. 布兰迪和我明天有其他计划
[24:31] I suggest you wing it. 我建议你现在就说
[24:37] Um, okay. 好吧
[24:40] Here’s the thing, Karl — 是这样的 卡尔
[24:41] I was thinking about what happened 我一直在想发生过什么
[24:43] in the driveway yesterday, 在昨天回家的路上
[24:46] and I-I just don’t want to — 我并不想
[24:49] I don’t want to live like that. 要那样的生活
[24:50] I don’t want to be that kind of person, 我不想变成那种人
[24:53] and I just thought if the two of us, 我只是想 如果我们两个
[24:56] you know, if we had a nice, calm — 能够温和的 平静的
[24:58] I need an apology, Karl. 我需要一个道歉 卡尔
[25:01] A what? 一个什么
[25:02] An apology for the way you ended our marriage. 一个道歉 你就那样结束了我们的婚姻
[25:04] You never took any responsibility for your behavior. 你从来不为你的行为负责
[25:08] I don’t know what to say, Susan. 我不知道该说什么 苏珊
[25:11] The heart wants what it wants. 我想得到自己想要的东西
[25:13] What does that mean? 那是什么意思
[25:15] I fell in love. 我恋爱了
[25:17] While you were married to someone else. 当你有家室的时候
[25:20] The heart wants what it wants. 我的身心不受控制
[25:23] Yeah, well, my heart wants to hurt you, 我很想伤害你
[25:25] But I can control myself. 但是我能控制我自己
[25:28] I-I don’t want to go back to that ugly place, really, 我不想无休止地争论这个问题
[25:30] and if you do, I suggest that you get some help. 如果你还想 我建议你去寻求帮助
[25:35] You know what? 你知道吗
[25:36] I don’t need an apology. 我不需要道歉
[25:37] I don’t need anything from you. 我不需要你的任何东西
[25:39] You’re humiliating yourself. 你在自取其辱
[25:41] No, you’re the one who’s been humiliated, Karl. 你才是那个自取其辱的人 卡尔
[25:43] Why don’t you see that? 你为什么就视而不见呢
[25:45] You walked out on your family. 你抛弃了你的家庭
[25:47] People think you’re scum, not me, 大家都觉得你是人渣 而不是我
[25:49] so worry about yourself. I’m okay with me. 我没问题 我担心的是你
[25:53] I can walk down the street and hold my head high. 我可以挺胸抬头地走在大街上
[26:28] As the sun slowly settled on Wisteria Lane, 紫藤郡的太阳慢慢下山了
[26:31] an unsettled Susan racked her brain 还没有着落的苏珊想尽了办法
[26:34] to find a way into her own house. 如何进家门
[27:15] Lying naked in her shrubs, 赤裸着躺在了她家的灌木丛中
[27:17] it occurred to Susan this could be the 对于苏珊来说这可能是
[27:20] most humiliating moment of her life. 一生中最丢脸的事
[27:23] Susan? 苏珊
[27:24] She was wrong. 她错了
[27:26] Uh, whatcha doing? 你在干什么
[27:29] Locked myself out… 把自己反锁在外面
[27:31] naked. 还赤裸着
[27:34] And then I fell. 然后我就摔倒了
[27:36] So how are you? 你呢
[27:38] I just got back. 我刚刚回来
[27:39] I’ve been gone all day, 我出去了一整天
[27:40] and I got your messages about dinner, 收到你的邀请留言
[27:41] and, um, I would love to come if that invite still stands. 我很高兴参加 只要你还愿意的话
[27:46] It’s a date. 就这么定了
[27:47] All right. I, um… 好的
[27:49] assume the dress is casual. 穿休闲装行吗
[27:51] Yeah. It’s — it’s casual. 好的 就休闲装
[28:03] Thanks for helping me break in. 谢谢你帮我破门而入
[28:05] Do you think it’ll be hard to replace that screen? 你觉得把还能把那个纱窗还能还原吗
[28:07] It depends. 看情况
[28:09] If you nail it in yourself, you might want to wear gloves… 如果你要自己钉 你需要一副手套
[28:13] Or pants. Pants wouldn’t hurt. 还有裤子 穿裤子不会受伤
[28:16] Okay, I know what just happened is funny in theory, 事实上 我知道刚才的事很可笑
[28:20] but I’m nowhere near ready to laugh about it, 但是我还没有准备好把这当笑话来说
[28:23] so please, no jokes. 所以 拜托 不要开玩笑
[28:25] Hey, where have you two been? 你们两个去哪里了
[28:27] Uh, Susan had a problem finding something to wear. 苏珊找不到衣服穿
[28:31] Oh, is that the kind of thing you meant? 你说的是这意思吧
[28:33] Pretty much. 差不多
[28:34] The kids are bouncing off the walls? Huh. 孩子们不停地在墙上弹来弹去吗
[28:37] Well, I’m sure you can figure a way to put them to bed, Tom. 汤姆 我想你有办法让他们去睡觉的
[28:40] I mean, for god sakes, Tom, they’re just kids. 拜托 汤姆 他们只是些孩子
[28:46] Hey. Are you okay? 你还好吗
[28:48] Yes, I-I went jogging today, 是的 今天我去慢跑了
[28:51] and I think I just pushed myself too hard. 我觉得我太急于求成了
[28:53] Oh, you’re probably not wearing the right shoes. 你也许是没有穿对鞋
[28:55] Yea, that thought did cross my mind. 是的 我也是这么想的
[28:59] So Gabrielle says that you and Bree are 加布丽尔说 你和布里
[29:01] taking lessons three times a week. 一周上三次课
[29:03] I’m actually thinking about playing again. 我也想有空重新开始练习
[29:04] I mean, it’s such great exercise. 网球真的有益身体健康
[29:05] Mm. That it is. 是的
[29:07] And my drop shot could use a serious tune-up. 我的扣球技术需要好好调整一下
[29:09] Think you can give me the number of your pro? 你可以把你教练的电话给我吗
[29:12] Yeah. I’ll, uh, I’ll give it to you later. 可以 我一会给你
[29:14] Well, what club does he work out of? 他在哪个俱乐部工作
[29:19] W-We’re not really taking tennis lessons, Carlos. 我们并不是真的上网球课 卡洛斯
[29:23] You’re not? 不是吗
[29:25] That’s a story 那只是编的故事
[29:26] Bree concocted to cover the fact that 布里编造出来掩盖事实
[29:28] we’re seeing a marriage counselor. 我们在看婚姻咨询
[29:32] Bree — Bree… 布里
[29:35] He wouldn’t stop asking about the tennis pro. 他不停地打听网球教练
[29:41] Bree and I are in marriage counseling. 布里和我在做婚姻咨询
[29:45] Everyone knows our secret now. 所有人都知道这个秘密了
[29:47] Did the sky fall? 天塌下来了吗
[29:48] Has your life come crashing down? 你的生活被毁了吗
[29:57] If everybody would please take your seats, 请大家入座
[29:59] dinner is served. 晚餐马上就好
[30:16] With the winds from the northwest at 4 miles per hour, 伴随着每小时四英里的风速
[30:19] it’s currently 55 degrees. 现在的气温是摄氏五十五度
[30:21] Now we go to rich… live on the scene in Westbrook. 我们正在维斯布鲁克进行现场报道
[30:26] A grisly discovery was made today in Westbrook 今天此地有个可怕的发现
[30:28] when a chest was found in Rockwater Lake, 有人在岩水湖找到一个木箱
[30:31] discovered by a local area businessman and 是当地的一个商人
[30:33] his grandson while they were fishing. 和他孙子钓鱼的时候发现的
[30:35] Investigators recovered a wooden chest 调查员打开了这个木箱
[30:37] containing what appears to be human remains. 里面似乎是人的遗骸
[30:40] Now, a police spokesman says the body was — 现在 警方发言人说尸体是
[31:23] Okay, I got to break the ice here. 好啦 我来说几句
[31:26] So you’re in counseling. Big deal. 你们在做婚姻咨询 有什么大不了的
[31:27] You want humiliation? 想知道什么才叫丢人吗
[31:29] I’ll give you humiliation. 我来告诉你吧
[31:30] I locked myself out of my house 我把自己锁在了屋子外面
[31:32] stark naked and got caught by Mike. 一丝不挂 还被麦克堵了个正着
[31:34] Oh, my god. When did this happen? 天啊 什么时候的事
[31:36] Today, right before the party. 今天 就在聚会之前
[31:38] What can I say? Right place, right time. 我还能说什么 来得早不如来得巧
[31:42] I think I can top that. Try getting thrown 你们谁都没法和我比 我曾经因为
[31:44] out of Disneyland for lewd behavior. 行为下流被人家从迪士尼乐园赶出去
[31:45] What? When was this? 你说什么 什么时候的事
[31:47] When Tom and I were first married, 那还是我和汤姆刚结婚的时候
[31:49] things got a little out of hand on Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride. 我们在疯狂大冒险那里有些把持不住
[31:51] You’re kidding. 你开玩笑吧
[31:52] No. We got perp walked down main street, USA. 没有 我们像罪犯一样走过美国小镇大街
[31:57] Well, since we’re doing true confessions, 好吧 既然大家都在自爆糗事
[31:58] Carlos and I once broke a waterbed in Cancoon. 我和卡洛斯曾经在坎昆弄坏了一张水床
[32:02] How’d you manage that? 你们是怎么做到的
[32:03] Well, he used to have a thing for spiked heels. 有段时间他超喜欢细跟高跟鞋
[32:05] I’d just like to make it clear — she was wearing them. 我要声明一下 鞋穿在她的脚上
[32:12] Rex cries after he ejaculates. 雷克斯每次射精之后都会嚎啕大哭
[32:43] You think we left too early? 我们是不是走得太早了
[32:46] I was thinking we left too late. 我倒是觉得走得太晚了
[32:50] So is, uh, Rex gone for good? 雷克斯就这样一走了之吗
[32:53] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[32:54] God, I hope not. 希望他还能回来
[32:56] I mean, they’ve always been wound a little tight, 他们两个总是有些磕磕绊绊
[32:58] but I’ve never seen them like that. 可这样的场面我还是第一次见到
[33:01] Then again, who am I to judge? 不过话说回来 我哪有资格评论人家
[33:02] You mean people who live in glass 你是说你们同病相怜
[33:04] houses shouldn’t throw soda cans? 因此不该相互嘲笑讥讽
[33:06] Okay, you have got to know that I 你要知道 我只有在
[33:08] only get that angry around Karl. 面对卡尔的时候才会仪态尽失
[33:10] He just treated me so badly at the end. 最后那段时间他对我简直差劲透了
[33:12] I haven’t been able to get past it. 直到现在我都无法释怀
[33:15] Well, maybe he did you a big favor. 也许他也帮了你个大忙
[33:17] What do you mean? 什么意思
[33:18] Let’s look at Karl as a starter marriage 你可以把卡尔看作是起步婚姻
[33:19] you know, boot camp. 就像是新兵训练营那样
[33:21] Preparing you for something better next time. 为接下来更美满的婚姻做准备
[33:26] Listen, Mike… 听我说 麦克
[33:28] About the whole seeing me naked thing, I… 有关我赤身裸体地被你撞见的事情 我
[33:32] I don’t — I just want to thank you for 我 我只是想谢谢你
[33:35] being such a… perfect gentleman. 能够表现得如此绅士
[33:37] Oh, I wasn’t a perfect gentleman. 其实也没有那么绅士
[33:39] I might have snuck a peek. 我好像偷偷瞄了一眼
[33:42] Good night. 晚安
[33:44] And, um, for what it’s worth… 我想做出的评价是
[33:47] Wow. 哇欧
[34:06] How was your night? 今晚过得怎么样啊
[34:08] We are raising little terrorists. 我们养的简直是小恐怖分子
[34:11] You know that, don’t you? 你知道的 没错吧
[34:12] Oh. You didn’t have a good time? 这么说你过得不好喽
[34:14] Okay, you know what? Drop the act. 一边去 你别装蒜了
[34:17] I know you gave them cookies. 我知道你给他们饼干了
[34:19] Oh. Who cracked, anyway? 是谁告的密
[34:22] Porter. 波特
[34:25] So how was your, uh, dinner party? 你的晚宴怎么样
[34:27] Well, there was dinner, but it wasn’t much of a party. 吃得倒是还好 不过不怎么开心
[34:30] Uh-oh. What happened? 怎么了
[34:32] I don’t know. 我也搞不懂
[34:33] Rex announced that he and Bree are in counseling. 雷克斯宣布他和布里在进行婚姻咨询
[34:36] She retaliated with this whole revelation 她对他进行了报复
[34:39] which I won’t even go into now, 至于细节我就不想说了
[34:41] and the bottom line is he stormed out. 总之最后他气得要死 离开了家
[34:43] Clearly, there’s trouble in paradise. 很明显 即使是完美之家也会遇到麻烦
[34:45] Honestly, I’m not that surprised. 老实说 我并不怎么惊讶
[34:48] Why not? 为什么
[34:49] I don’t know. I just never got the 我也说不好 不过我总是觉得
[34:51] idea that they were really happy. 他们并不是真的幸福
[35:03] Are we happy? 那我们幸福吗
[35:10] Man, oh, man. 唉 老天啊
[35:11] I keep seeing that look on Rex’s face, 我一直在想雷克斯脸上的那个表情
[35:13] and then him taking off like that. 然后他就那样离开了
[35:17] Some night. 如此波折的夜晚啊
[35:18] Then again, I would probably cry, too, 但如果要我和那样的女人上床
[35:21] if I had to have sex with that woman. 我也会嚎啕大哭的
[35:24] I mean, you watch a man get torn down like that, 那个男人被羞辱得颜面尽失
[35:26] it makes you wonder why he let her get away with it. 真搞不懂他怎么会让一个女人嚣张成那样
[35:28] Believe me, if a woman ever 相信我 如果哪个女人
[35:31] humiliated me like that in public, 敢在别人面前让我下不来台
[35:33] Hm– it would only happen once. 我一定要她好看
[35:43] So, uh, where are you going? 你打算去哪
[35:45] I’ll be staying at the motor lodge. 去住汽车旅馆
[35:48] The hotel by the Interstate has better rates, 州际酒店价格比较划算
[35:50] and it’s closer to your work. 离你上班的地方也近一点
[35:52] Fine. 好
[35:55] I’m packing your swimsuit. 我把你的泳衣也装进去吧
[35:58] There’s a pool there, 酒店里有游泳池
[35:59] and I know how swimming relaxes you. 游泳可以让你得到放松
[36:01] When our kids ask where I am, what are you going to say? 孩子问我去哪的时候你打算怎么说
[36:07] I could tell them that you went to tennis camp. 我可以告诉他们你去网球训练营了
[36:10] That was a joke. 开个玩笑
[36:11] Yeah. I got it. 听出来了
[36:18] Obviously, if you’ve forgotten anything, 当然 如果你落下了什么东西
[36:21] you can, um, come right back and get it. 你可以 马上回来拿
[36:23] Well, I’ll call you. 我会给你打电话的
[36:28] Rex. 雷克斯
[36:31] In college, when we first started dating, 上大学时 我们刚开始约会那段时光
[36:33] people were so jealous of us. 大家是多么的嫉妒我们
[36:35] We were the golden couple. 我们就是金童玉女
[36:37] Everybody knew we were going to have this wonderful life. 每个人都相信我们会过得幸福美满
[36:40] Why is this happening? 事情怎么会变成这样
[36:46] Because you can’t even let me pack my own suitcase. 因为你连收拾行李这种事都要管
[37:16] All right, see ya. Have fun. 回见 过得开心
[37:20] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[37:20] Just a sec. 等会儿
[37:21] Mom? 妈妈
[37:22] Don’t worry. I’m not packing heat. 放心吧 我不是去惹麻烦的
[37:24] Hey, Brandy, would you scoot a little? 布兰迪 你能不能往里坐一点
[37:29] Just scoot. Thank you. 一点点就好 谢啦
[37:32] What are you doing? 你这是要干什么
[37:32] I’ll be quick. 很快就说完
[37:33] Brandy, I’m sorry for the way I treated you. 布兰迪 抱歉以前我对你态度很差
[37:36] It was uncalled for and childish, 那些都是没事找事的幼稚行为
[37:38] and it won’t happen again. 以后不会再这样了
[37:40] I have built up a lot of anger towards you, both of you, 以前我对你们两个憋了一肚子气
[37:43] and I realize now that I just 而我现在意识到
[37:44] can’t carry that around anymore, 我不能再继续在愤怒中生活
[37:46] so apology or no apology, 不管你们道歉还是不道歉
[37:49] I’m moving on. 我都不会再计较了
[37:58] Mrs. Mayer? 梅尔太太
[37:59] Brandy. 布兰迪
[38:01] Brandy, get in the car. 布兰迪 上车
[38:02] Mrs. Mayer. 梅尔太太
[38:03] Please, call me Susan. 叫我苏珊就好
[38:07] I just wanted you to know 我只是想让你知道
[38:10] what happened between me and Karl, 我和卡尔之间的事情
[38:12] things got out of hand. 和你想的不一样
[38:13] Because I thought your marriage was over. 当时我以为你们已经结束了
[38:16] Anyway, I just wanted you to know 不管怎么说 我只是想让你知道
[38:19] I’m sorry. I really am. 我很抱歉 真的很抱歉
[38:22] Thank you. 谢谢你
[38:27] And though it came from an unexpected source, 尽管事情来得很意外
[38:30] Susan finally got the apology she’d always wanted. 苏珊最终还是得到了她想要的那句对不起
[38:40] Hey. Let me take those. 我来帮你拿
[38:47] You’re wearing a really big hat. 你的帽子还真是大
[38:49] Yes, I am. 没错
[38:52] Listen, the kids are watching a video, 孩子们在看录像
[38:53] which means that we’ve got only about 45 也就是说在他们找到尼莫[海底总动员]
[38:56] minutes until they actually find Nemo, 之前我们只有四十五分钟了
[38:59] so I suggest that we make the most of it. 要我说 我们得好好利用这段时间
[39:02] By reliving your night out with the guys? 用来补偿那个你和别人出去狂欢的夜晚
[39:06] Lynette… 勒奈特
[39:09] I’m trying. 我在努力
[39:18] You look… ridiculous in that thing. 你戴着那东西还真是搞笑
[39:22] Sexy ridiculous? 性感得好笑吗
[39:25] Maybe. 也许是吧
[39:28] I can live… 我可以接受
[39:30] with maybe. 这句也许
[39:41] You know, it’s going to take more than just this one night. 你要知道 要解决问题一个晚上可不够
[39:46] I know. 我明白
[39:55] Looks like we have an audience. 原来我们还有观众啊
[40:00] Let ’em look. 让他们看吧
[40:02] As long as they don’t try and cut in. 只要他们不来捣乱就好
[40:14] Dr. Goldfine. 高德芬博士
[40:16] Bree. We’re not scheduled now, are we? 布里 你没有预约吧
[40:19] I didn’t have time to make an appointment. 我没时间预约了
[40:21] Rex moved out today. 雷克斯今天搬出去了
[40:23] Oh, I’m very sorry to hear that, 我很抱歉
[40:25] but unfortunately, I’m completely booked right now. 但是我现在已经预约满了
[40:27] I don’t need much time. 我不会耽误你太多时间
[40:28] It just seems that you have more insight into my situation 只不过 你比我更明白我现在的处境
[40:31] than I do, and I just think — 所以我想
[40:32] Bree, we can’t talk now. 布里 我现在没法和你聊天
[40:34] If you could just tell me what he told you, 只要你告诉我他和你说了些什么
[40:36] then I could fix the problem. 我就能把问题解决掉
[40:37] I can’t do that. It’s completely unethical. 无可奉告 那样做是违反职业道德的
[40:40] Well, why can’t you — 有什么不能的
[40:42] That’s my next appointment. 我的下一个顾客已经来了
[40:43] You really need to go. 你得离开这儿了
[40:45] Dr. Goldfine, please. 高德芬博士 求你了
[40:48] Hold on. I’ll go and talk to my client. 稍等一下 我去和他谈谈
[41:17] Bree searched for Rex’s audiotape 布里寻找着雷克斯的录音记录
[41:19] hoping to find answers. 想要从中找出答案
[41:22] She found answers, all right, 她的确找到了答案
[41:24] null 玛丽·艾莉丝
[41:25] but to entirely different questions. 然而却是另一个问题的答案
[41:28] I understand completely. 我完全理解
[41:30] I’ll — I’ll be out in just a minute. 我马上回来
[41:37] Bree, I’m — I’m sorry. He can’t wait, 布里 很抱歉 他没法等
[41:40] but I can see you first thing 不过明天早上八点
[41:42] in the morning — 8:00. 我可以第一个见你
[41:44] 8:00. 八点对吧
[41:46] Sorry to interupt. 抱歉打搅你了
[41:48] Bye. 再见
[41:58] Yes, I remember the world –every detail. 没错 我记得这个世界 每一个细节
[42:03] And what I remember most is how afraid I was. 而我记得最清楚的 是我曾经多么恐惧
[42:07] What a waste. 还真是浪费
[42:09] You see, to live in fear is not to live at all. 恐惧的生活跟死了没什么区别
[42:15] I wish I could tell this to those I left behind, 我希望我可以把这些告诉那些活着的人
[42:19] but would it do any good? 但是有用吗
[42:22] Probably not. 或许不会
[42:25] I understand now — 我现在终于明白
[42:27] there will always be those who face their fears… 总会有人能勇敢面对他们的恐惧
[42:34] And there will always be those who run away. 也总会有些人选择逃避
[42:39] null 出售房屋
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme