时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | My name is Mary Alice Young. | 我叫玛丽·艾莉丝·杨 |
[00:19] | When you read this morning’s paper, | 如果你看了今天的早报 |
[00:21] | you may come across an article | 可能会读到一篇报道 |
[00:22] | about the unusual day I had last week. | 有关我上周异常的一天 |
[00:25] | Normally, there’s never anything newsworthy about my life, | 通常 我的生活没有任何新闻价值 |
[00:29] | but that all changed last thursday. | 然而 直到上周四 一切都改变了 |
[00:32] | Of course, everything seemed quite normal at first. | 起初每件事情都显得很平常 |
[00:36] | I made breakfast for my family. | 我为家人准备早餐 |
[00:40] | I performed my chores. | 做家务 |
[00:43] | I completed my projects. | 完成手工制作 |
[00:47] | I ran my errands. | 取回干洗的衣服 |
[00:50] | In truth, I spent the day as I spent every other day, | 事实上 这天太平常不过了 |
[00:54] | quietly polishing the routine of my life | 平静地打理着家里的一切 |
[00:57] | until it gleamed with perfection. | 直至完美 |
[01:03] | That’s why it was so astonishing when | 这就是为什么 |
[01:05] | I decided to go to my hallway closet | 当我走向走廊的壁橱 |
[01:08] | and retrieve a revolver | 拿出从没用过的左轮手枪时 |
[01:10] | that had never been used. | 会如此令人震惊了 |
[01:17] | My body was discovered by my neighbor, | 第一个发现我尸体的是 |
[01:19] | Mrs. Martha Huber, | 我的邻居玛莎·胡博太太 |
[01:21] | who’d been startled by a strange popping sound. | 她被这突如其来的声音吓了一跳 |
[01:25] | Her curiosity aroused, Mrs. Huber tried to think of a reason | 受好奇心驱使 她想到一个 |
[01:29] | for dropping in on me unannounced. | 不请自来的理由 |
[01:34] | After some initial hesitation, | 片刻犹豫之后 |
[01:36] | she decided to return the blender she | 她决定把半年前 |
[01:39] | had borrowed from me six months before. | 借去的搅拌机还给我 |
[02:03] | It’s my neighbor. I think she’s been shot. | 我的邻居 她被枪击了 |
[02:05] | There’s blood everywhere. | 地上全是血 |
[02:07] | Yes, you’ve got to send an ambulance. | 是的 快派救护车过来 |
[02:10] | You’ve got to send one right now. | 赶快 |
[02:17] | And, for a moment, | 然后 有那么一会 |
[02:19] | Mrs. Huber stood motionless in her kitchen, | 胡博太太静静地站在厨房里 |
[02:21] | grief-stricken by this senseless tragedy. | 陷入了深深的悲伤 |
[02:24] | But only for a moment. | 但 仅数秒而已 |
[02:27] | If there was one thing Mrs. Huber was known for, | 如果说胡博太太有什么优点 |
[02:30] | it was her ability to look on the bright side. | 那就是凡事她都往积极的一面去想 |
[02:40] | I was laid to rest on a Monday. | 我的葬礼在星期一 |
[02:43] | After the funeral, all the residents of Wisteria Lane | 葬礼结束后 紫藤郡的邻居们 |
[02:46] | came to pay their respects. | 都去我家表达他们的哀思 |
[02:49] | And, as people do in these situations, | 他们按照惯例 |
[02:52] | they brought food. | 带来了食物 |
[02:53] | Lynette Scavo brought fried chicken. | 勒奈特·斯加沃带了炸鸡 |
[02:56] | Lynette had a great family recipe for fried chicken. | 勒奈特家有很棒的炸鸡秘方 |
[02:59] | Of course, she didn’t cook much | 当然 当她还在职场打拼的时候 |
[03:01] | while moving up the corporate ladder. | 她很少做饭 |
[03:03] | She didn’t have the time. | 因为没时间 |
[03:05] | But when her doctor announced she was pregnant, | 但当被告知怀孕后 |
[03:08] | her husband Tom had an idea. | 她的老公汤姆有了主意 |
[03:09] | “Why not quit your job?” | “你不如辞职吧” |
[03:11] | “Kids do better with stay-at-home moms.” | “全职妈妈有利于孩子的成长” |
[03:13] | “It would be so much less stressful.” | “这样压力也会小很多” |
[03:16] | But this was not the case. | 现实却不尽如人意 |
[03:18] | In fact, Lynette’s life had become so hectic | 勒奈特的日子变得更加忙碌 |
[03:21] | she was now forced to get her chicken | 以至于她不得不去快餐店 |
[03:24] | from the fast-food restaurant. | 点了份外卖炸鸡 |
[03:25] | Lynette would’ve appreciated | 如果勒奈特回头想想 |
[03:27] | the irony if she’d thought about it. | 她会发现一切都背道而驰 |
[03:29] | But she couldn’t. She didn’t have the time. | 可惜 她根本没时间 |
[03:31] | – Stop it, stop it, stop it. – But, mom. | -都给我停下来 -但是 妈妈 |
[03:33] | No. You are going to behave today. | 别这样 你们今天得乖乖的 |
[03:36] | I am not going to be humiliated | 我不想在整条街的邻居 |
[03:38] | in front of the entire neighborhood. | 面前丢脸 |
[03:40] | And, just so you know how seerious I am… | 你们要知道 我不是说说而已 |
[03:42] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[03:43] | Santa’s cell-phone number. | 圣诞老人的手机号码 |
[03:45] | How did you get that? | 你怎么得到的 |
[03:47] | I know someone who knows someone who knows an elf. | 我朋友的朋友认识一个小精灵 |
[03:50] | And if any of you acts up, | 如果今天你们谁捣蛋 |
[03:51] | so help me, I will call Santa | 相信我 我会打电话给圣诞老人 |
[03:53] | and I will tell him you want socks for Christmas. | 告诉他 圣诞节你们只想要袜子 |
[03:57] | Are you willing to risk that? | 想试试吗 |
[04:01] | Ok. Let’s get this over with. | 好 那就乖乖的吧 |
[04:08] | Gabrielle Solis who lives down the | 住在街角的加布丽尔·索利斯 |
[04:11] | block brought a spicy paella. | 带了西班牙辣味炒饭 |
[04:14] | Since her modeling days in New York, | 自从在纽约做了模特后 |
[04:16] | Gabrielle had developed a taste | 她的品位有了很大的提升 |
[04:18] | for rich food… | 只吃名贵食物 |
[04:20] | …and rich men. | 只约有钱男人 |
[04:23] | Carlos, who worked in mergers and acquisitions, | 卡洛斯 从事兼并与收购业务 |
[04:26] | proposed on their third date. | 在第三次约会时向她求婚了 |
[04:28] | Gabrielle was touched when tears welled up in his eyes. | 加布丽尔被他的泪水打动了 |
[04:31] | But she soon discovered this happened | 但她很快发现 |
[04:34] | every time Carlos closed a big deal. | 卡洛斯每做成一笔大生意时都会这样 |
[04:36] | Gabrielle liked her paella piping hot. | 加布丽尔喜欢热腾腾的炒饭 |
[04:39] | However, her relationship with her | 然而 她和丈夫的关系 |
[04:41] | husband was considerably cooler. | 却日益冷淡 |
[04:44] | If you talk to Al Mason at this thing, | 你跟艾尔·梅森聊天时 |
[04:46] | I want you to casually mention | 不妨顺便透露下 |
[04:47] | how much I paid for your necklace. | 你项链的价钱 |
[04:49] | Why not pin the receipt to my chest? | 干脆在我胸前贴上标签好了 |
[04:51] | He let me know how much he paid | 他故意告诉我 他为他老婆的 |
[04:52] | for his wife’s convertible. | 敞篷车花了多少钱 |
[04:54] | Look, just work it into the conversation. | 不经意提到就好 |
[04:55] | There’s no way I can just work that in, Carlos. | 卡洛斯 我做不到很随意地插话 |
[04:56] | Why not? At the Donahue party, | 怎么会呢 在唐纳修的宴会上 |
[04:58] | everyone was talking mutual funds. | 每个人都在谈论公共基金 |
[05:00] | You found a way to mentioned you slept with | 而你却想方设法告诉大家你跟扬基队 |
[05:02] | half the Yankee outfield. | 一半的外场手上过床 |
[05:04] | I’m telling you, it came up in the context of the conversation. | 我再说一次 当时大家就是谈的这些 |
[05:06] | Hey, people are starting to stare. | 人们在看我们了 |
[05:08] | Can you keep your voice down, please? | 你能小点声吗 |
[05:09] | Absolutely. We wouldn’t want | 当然了 我们可不愿意 |
[05:10] | them to think we’re not happy. | 被别人发现我们不愉快 |
[05:12] | Bree Van De Kamp, who lives next door, | 住在隔壁的布里·范德坎普 |
[05:15] | brought baskets of muffins she baked from scratch. | 带了两篮她亲手烤制的松饼 |
[05:18] | Bree was known for her cooking, | 布里擅长烹饪 |
[05:20] | and for making her own clothes, | 自己缝纫做衣 |
[05:23] | and for doing her own gardening, | 亲手打理花园 |
[05:26] | and for re-upholstering her own furniture. | 甚至自己翻新家具 |
[05:30] | Yes, Bree’s many talents were known | 是的 布里非常能干 |
[05:32] | throughout the neighborhood. | 远近皆知 |
[05:34] | Everyone on Wisteria Lane thought of | 紫藤郡的每个人都觉得 |
[05:36] | Bree as the perfect wife and mother. | 布里是个完美的妻子 |
[05:38] | Everyone, that is, except her own family. | 每个人 不包括她的家人 |
[05:45] | Paul. Zachary. | 保罗 扎克 |
[05:47] | Hello, Mrs. Van De Kamp. | 你好 范德坎普太太 |
[05:49] | Bree, you shouldn’t have gone to all this trouble. | 布里 不必这么麻烦的 |
[05:51] | It was no trouble at all. | 一点都不麻烦 |
[05:52] | Now, the basket with the red ribbon | 扎红丝的这篮 |
[05:53] | is filled with desserts for your guests, | 是为客人们准备的 |
[05:55] | but the one with the blue ribbon | 蓝丝带的这篮 |
[05:56] | is just for you and Zachary. | 是特地为你和扎克准备的 |
[05:58] | It’s got rolls, muffins, | 里面有面包圈 松饼 |
[06:00] | breakfast type things. | 和一些早餐食物 |
[06:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:02] | Well, the least I could do is make sure | 我能帮的就这些了 |
[06:04] | you boys had a decent meal | 至少明天早上 |
[06:05] | to look forward to in the morning. | 你们还能吃上顿像样的早餐 |
[06:07] | I know you’re out of your minds with grief. | 我知道你们悲痛万分 |
[06:10] | Yes, we are. | 是的 |
[06:14] | Of course, I will need the baskets back once you’re done. | 对了 吃完后请把篮子还给我 |
[06:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:23] | Susan Mayer, who lives across the street, | 住在对街的苏珊·梅尔 |
[06:25] | brought macaroni and cheese. | 带了乳酪通心粉 |
[06:27] | Her husband, Karl, always teased her about her macaroni, | 她丈夫卡尔 总是嘲笑她 |
[06:31] | saying it was the only thing she knew how | 说她只会做乳酪通心粉 |
[06:33] | to cook and she rarely made it well. | 却还做不好 |
[06:36] | It was too salty the night she | 在她和卡尔刚搬入新家的那晚 |
[06:37] | and Karl moved into their house. | 她做的太咸了 |
[06:40] | It was too watery the night she | 在她发现卡尔的衣领上有口红印那晚 |
[06:42] | found lipstick on Karl’s shirt. | 她做的又太淡了 |
[06:45] | She burned it the night Karl told her | 在卡尔为了他的秘书离开她的那晚 |
[06:47] | he was leaving her for his secretary. | 她把通心粉烤糊了 |
[06:57] | A year had passed since the divorce. | 离婚一年之后 |
[06:59] | Susan had started to think how nice it | 苏珊开始觉得 |
[07:01] | would be to have a man in her life. | 生命中有个男人还是挺好的 |
[07:03] | Even one who would make fun of her cooking. | 就算是个会嘲笑她厨艺的男人 |
[07:06] | Mom, why would someone kill themselves? | 妈妈 为什么人们会自杀 |
[07:10] | Well, sometimes people are so unhappy, | 因为有时候人们很不开心 |
[07:13] | they think that’s the only way to solve their problems. | 觉得自杀是解决问题的唯一办法 |
[07:17] | – Mrs. Young always seemed happy. – Yeah. | -杨太太看起来总是很开心啊 -没错 |
[07:19] | Sometimes people pretend to be one way, | 有时候人们表现出一面 |
[07:22] | when they’re totally different on the inside. | 而内心却是截然不同的一面 |
[07:24] | Oh, you mean like how dad’s girlfriend always smiling and says | 就像爸爸的女朋友满脸微笑 |
[07:26] | nice things, but we know she’s a bitch. | 讲话动听 但我们都知道她是个贱女人 |
[07:29] | I don’t like that word, Julie. | 朱莉 我不喜欢你用那个词 |
[07:31] | But, yeah, that’s a great example. | 不过 这个例子很棒 |
[07:36] | You’re welcome. | 感谢你们的到来 |
[07:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么样了 |
[07:48] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起我来晚了 |
[07:50] | – Hi, Susan. – Hey. | -嗨 苏珊 -嗨 |
[08:12] | So, what did Karl say when you confronted him? | 当你跟卡尔对质的时候他怎么说 |
[08:15] | You’ll love this. He said… | 说得可好了 他说 |
[08:17] | “It doesn’t mean anything. It was just sex.” | “这根本不能说明什么 仅仅是性而已” |
[08:20] | Ah, yes, page one of the philanderer’s handbook. | 哦 是啊 花花公子手册第一页 |
[08:23] | Yeah, and then he got this zen look on his face, | 是啊 然后他就一脸无辜地对我说 |
[08:25] | and he said, “you know, Susan, | “你知道 苏珊 |
[08:26] | most men live lives of quiet desperation.” | 大多数男人都生活在平静的绝望之中” |
[08:30] | Please tell me you punched him. | 告诉我你揍他了 |
[08:31] | No. I said, “Really? And what do most women | 没有 我说 “真的吗 那么大多数女人 |
[08:33] | lead lives of noisy fulfillment?” | 吵吵闹闹的一生又算什么” |
[08:35] | Hmm. Good for you. | 说得好 |
[08:35] | I mean, of all people, | 我是说 那么多人 |
[08:37] | did he have to bang his secretary? | 你就非要搞上自己的秘书吗 |
[08:38] | I had that woman over for brunch. | 我还给那女人做过早午餐 |
[08:40] | It’s like my grandmother always said — | 正如我祖母常说的那样 |
[08:41] | an erect penis doesn’t have a conscience. | 男人那儿硬的时候没有良知可言 |
[08:43] | Even the limp ones aren’t that ethical. | 即使不硬也是没什么良知 |
[08:46] | This is half the reason I joined the NRA. | 这也是我加入枪支协会的原因之一 |
[08:47] | Well, when Rex started going to those medical conferences, | 当雷克斯开始参加那些医学会议时 |
[08:50] | I wanted it in the back of his mind that | 我希望他明白 |
[08:51] | he had a loving wife at home | 家里有个很爱他的妻子 |
[08:53] | with a loaded Smith & Wesson. | 和一把上了膛的沃森左轮手枪 |
[08:56] | Lynnie, Tom’s always away on business. | 勒奈特 汤姆总是出差 |
[08:57] | Do you ever worry he might? | 你不担心他会发生什么事吗 |
[08:59] | Oh, please, the man’s gotten me pregnant three times in four years. | 拜托 这个男人让我四年里怀了三次孕 |
[09:03] | I wish he was having sex with someone else. | 我倒希望他去和别人做爱 |
[09:08] | So, Susan, is he gonna stop seeing that woman? | 所以 苏珊 他还会再见那个女人吗 |
[09:14] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[09:19] | I’m sorry, you guys, I just… | 抱歉 姐妹们 我只是 |
[09:24] | I just don’t know how I’m gonna survive this. | 我不知道自己要怎么熬过去 |
[09:28] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[09:30] | We all have moments of desperation. | 我们都有绝望的时候 |
[09:34] | If we can face them head-on, that’s when | 当我们熬过去的时候 |
[09:36] | we’d find out how strong we really are. | 就会发现自己有多强大 |
[09:45] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[09:46] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[09:48] | I was just saying Paul wants us to go over on friday. | 我说保罗请我们周五过来 |
[09:50] | He needs us to go to Mary Alice’s closet | 帮他整理玛丽·艾莉丝的衣橱 |
[09:52] | and help pack up her things. | 收拾下她的遗物 |
[09:53] | He says he can’t face doing it by himself. | 他说他不能独自面对 |
[09:55] | – Sure. That’s fine. – Are you ok? | -好啊 没问题 -你还好吧 |
[09:59] | Yeah. I’m just so angry. | 没事 我就是太生气了 |
[10:03] | If Mary Alice was having problems, | 如果玛丽·艾莉丝当时有问题 |
[10:05] | she should have come to us. She should’ve let us help her. | 她应该告诉我们 让我们帮她 |
[10:07] | What problems could she have had? She was healthy, | 她能有什么问题 她很健康 |
[10:10] | had a great home, a nice family. Her life was… | 舒适的房子 和睦的家庭 她的人生就是 |
[10:13] | Our life. | 我们的翻版 |
[10:17] | No. If Mary Alice was having a crisis, | 不会的 如果当时玛丽·艾莉丝有危机 |
[10:19] | we’d have known. | 我们会发现的 |
[10:20] | She lives 50 feet away, for god sakes. | 她住的那么近 |
[10:22] | Gabby, the woman killed herself. | 加布 那个女人都已经自杀了 |
[10:25] | Something must’ve been going on. | 这事没这么简单 |
[10:40] | – I wouldn’t eat that if I were you. – Why? | -如果我是你 我绝不吃那东西 -为什么 |
[10:43] | I made it. Trust me. | 那是我做的 相信我 |
[10:47] | Hey, hey, do you have a death wish? | 等等 你有什么遗愿吗 |
[10:49] | No, I just refused to believe that anybody | 没有 我不相信有人连 |
[10:52] | can screw up macaroni and cheese. | 乳酪通心粉都不会做 |
[10:55] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天哪 |
[10:58] | How did you…? It tastes like | 你怎么能 这吃起来就像 |
[11:00] | it’s burnt and undercooked. | 烤焦了但又没熟 |
[11:02] | Yeah, I get that a lot. Here you go. | 是啊 我经常这样 接着 |
[11:07] | Thanks. I’m Mike Delfino. | 谢谢 我是麦克·德尔非诺 |
[11:10] | I just started renting the Sims’ house next door. | 我刚租下隔壁赛蒙家的房子 |
[11:12] | Susan Mayer. I live across the street. | 苏珊·梅尔 我住对面 |
[11:15] | Mrs. Huber told me about you, | 胡博太太跟我说过你 |
[11:16] | said you illustrate children’s books. | 说你为儿童书画插画 |
[11:19] | Yeah, I’m very big with the under-five set. | 是啊 五岁以下的孩子都知道我 |
[11:21] | What do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[11:23] | Plumber. So if you ever have a clog… | 水管工 所以万一你有东西堵住了 |
[11:28] | …or something. | 或是别的什么 |
[11:34] | Now that everybody’s seen that I brought something, | 现在大家都看到我带来的东西了 |
[11:37] | I should probably just throw this out. | 我应该早点把它扔了 |
[11:51] | Ease up, you little vampire. | 轻点 小冤家 |
[11:56] | Lynette, I’ve been looking all over for you. | 勒奈特 我到处找你 |
[12:00] | Are you aware of what your sons are doing? | 知道你的儿子们在干嘛吗 |
[12:02] | Cannonball! | 大炮攻击 |
[12:08] | Stop! | 停下来 |
[12:15] | What are you doing? We are at a wake. | 你们在干什么 这可是个告别会 |
[12:18] | Oh my god. You said we could go in the pool. | 天啊 你说我们可以游泳的 |
[12:21] | I said you could go by the pool. | 我说的是你们可以在泳池旁边 |
[12:24] | Do you have your swimsuits on? | 你们穿了泳衣 |
[12:25] | Yeah, we put ’em on ourselves before we left. | 穿了 出门前穿的 |
[12:28] | You three planned this? All right. That’s it. Get out. | 你们三个计划好的是吧 够了 出来 |
[12:32] | – No. – No? | -不要 -不要 |
[12:34] | I am your mother. You have to do what I say. Come on. | 我是你们的妈妈 照我说的做 快点 |
[12:38] | We want to swim and you can’t stop us! | 我们想游泳 你阻止不了我们 |
[12:50] | Here. | 劳驾 |
[12:54] | – No! – Get out. | -别过来 -快出来 |
[12:55] | Think I won’t get in this pool and just grab you? Get out! | 以为我不会下来抓你们吗 出来 |
[12:58] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[13:02] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[13:05] | All right, give me your arm. | 好的 胳膊伸过来 |
[13:08] | You… | 你 |
[13:13] | That’s right. Get over here. | 这就对了 过来 |
[13:15] | Go, go, go, go, go. Move it. | 快快快 走 |
[13:25] | Out. Get out. | 出来 给我出来 |
[13:34] | Paul, we have to leave now. | 保罗 我们得走了 |
[13:37] | Once again, I am so sorry for your loss. | 你妻子的事我很遗憾 |
[13:41] | Go. | 走 |
[13:43] | Lynette shouldn’t have been so concerned about my husband. | 勒奈特用不着这么关心我丈夫 |
[13:46] | He had other things on his mind. Things below the surface. | 他所担心的是那些不会浮出水面的秘密 |
[14:00] | The morning after my funeral, my friends | 我葬礼第二天的早上 我的朋友们 |
[14:02] | and neighbors quietly went back | 和邻居们就默默地回到了 |
[14:04] | to their busy, busy lives. | 他们忙碌的生活中 |
[14:07] | While some did their cooking… | 有的在做饭 |
[14:12] | …And some did their cleaning… | 有的在打扫 |
[14:16] | …And some did their yoga… | 有的在做瑜伽 |
[14:19] | …Others… | 还有的 |
[14:20] | …did their “homework”. | 在做”家庭作业” |
[14:22] | Hi… | 你好 |
[14:25] | I’m Julie. I kicked my soccer ball into your backyard. | 我是朱莉 我把球踢到你家后院了 |
[14:27] | Oh, ok. Well, let’s go round and get it. | 好的 那我们过去捡 |
[14:30] | Stay | 别出来 |
[14:33] | His wife died a year ago. He wanted to stay in LA, | 他妻子一年前死了 他本想留在洛杉矶 |
[14:36] | but here were too many memories. | 但是那有太多回忆了 |
[14:37] | He’s renting for tax purposes, | 税务原因他现在只能租房 |
[14:38] | but hopes to buy a place soon. | 但是他想尽快买一幢 |
[14:40] | I can’t believe you went over there | 我不敢相信你竟然去那了 |
[14:42] | Hey, I saw you both flirting at the wake. | 我看到你们在告别会上调情了 |
[14:43] | You are obviously into each other | 你们双方都有好感 |
[14:45] | Now you know he’s single, you can ask him out. | 既然知道他单身 你就能约他啦 |
[14:47] | Julie, I like Mr. Delfino, I do. | 朱莉 我喜欢德尔菲诺先生 我承认 |
[14:50] | I just… I don’t know if I’m ready to start dating yet. | 我只是不知道自己是否准备好约会了 |
[14:53] | You need to get back out there. | 你需要回到社交圈去 |
[14:55] | Come on. How long has it been since you’ve had sex? | 你上次做爱是什么时候 |
[14:59] | Are you mad that I asked you that? | 你生气了 |
[15:01] | No, I’m trying to remember. | 不是 我在想答案 |
[15:04] | I don’t want to talk to you about my love life any more. | 我不想再跟你讨论我的情感生活了 |
[15:05] | It warns me out | 会刺激到我 |
[15:06] | I wouldn’t have said anything.It’s just… | 我本来不应该说 只是 |
[15:09] | What? | 什么 |
[15:11] | I heard dad’s girlfriend ask if you’d | 我听见爸爸的女朋友问 |
[15:13] | dated anyone since the divorce. | 你离婚之后有没有约过谁 |
[15:15] | And dad said he doubted it. | 爸爸说他很怀疑 |
[15:18] | And then they both laughed. | 然后他们都笑了 |
[15:36] | Hey, Susan. | 嗨 苏珊 |
[15:38] | Hi, Mike. I brought you a little house-warming gift. | 嗨 麦克 我带了个搬家礼物给你 |
[15:41] | I should’ve brought something by earlier, but | 我应该早点送礼物过来的 |
[15:44] | – Actually, you’re the first to stop by. – Really? | -实际上 你是第一个拜访的 -真的吗 |
[15:47] | Susan knew she was lucky. | 苏珊知道自己很幸运 |
[15:49] | – An eligible bachelor had moved on to Wisteria Lane – Welcome | –一个称心的单身汉搬到了紫藤郡 -欢迎 |
[15:52] | and she was the first to find out. | 而她又是第一个发现的 |
[15:54] | But she also knew that good news… | 但她也知道 好消息 |
[15:57] | – Hello there. – …Travels quickly. | -你们好啊 –总是不胫而走 |
[15:59] | Edie Britt was the most predatory | 伊迪·布利特是方圆五个街区内 |
[16:02] | divorce in a five-block radius. | 最风骚的离异女子 |
[16:05] | Her conquests were numerous. | 她的俘虏不计其数 |
[16:09] | Varied. | 种类繁多 |
[16:13] | and legendary. | 如传奇一般 |
[16:17] | Hi, Susan. I hope I’m not interrupting. | 你好 苏珊 希望没打扰到你们 |
[16:22] | You must be Mike Delfino. | 你一定就是麦克·德尔非诺 |
[16:24] | Hi, I’m Edie… Britt. | 你好 我是伊迪·布利特 |
[16:26] | I live over there. | 我住那 |
[16:28] | Welcome to Wisteria Lane. | 欢迎搬来紫藤郡 |
[16:31] | Susan had met the enemy. And she was a slut. | 苏珊碰到对手了 还是个荡妇 |
[16:34] | Thank you. What’s this? | 谢谢 这是什么 |
[16:37] | Sausage puttanesca. | 茄汁香肠 |
[16:39] | It’s just something I threw together. | 不过是我随便做的 |
[16:41] | Well, thanks, Edie. | 谢谢 伊迪 |
[16:43] | That’s… great. I’d invite you both in, | 真好 我应该请你们进来的 |
[16:46] | but I was sort of in the middle of something. | 但是我正在忙 |
[16:48] | I’m late for an appointment. | 我赴约就要迟到了 |
[16:50] | I just wanted to say hi. | 我就是过来打个招呼 |
[16:51] | And just like that, the race for Mike Delfino had begun. | 就这样 麦克·德尔非诺之争开始了 |
[16:56] | For a moment, Susan wondered if her rivalry with Edie | 有一瞬间 苏珊想她和伊迪说不定 |
[16:59] | would remain friendly. | 可以友好地竞争 |
[17:00] | Oh, Mike, I heard you’re a plumber. | 哦 麦克 我听说你是个水管工 |
[17:04] | But she was reminded that when it came to men… | 但是她想起来 在男人的问题上 |
[17:07] | Do you think you could stop by later and take a look at my pipes? | 你一会能过来看看我家的管道吗 |
[17:10] | – …Women don’t fight fair. – Sure. | –女人不会公平竞争 -没问题 |
[17:14] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[17:21] | Bye, Susan. | 拜 苏珊 |
[17:23] | You can’t order me around like I am a child. | 你别想像管小孩那样指挥我 |
[17:25] | Gabrielle. | 加布丽尔 |
[17:26] | No, no. I’m not going. | 不 我才不去 |
[17:27] | It’s business. Tanaka expects everyone to bring their wives. | 这是生意 塔纳卡希望每人都携眷出席 |
[17:30] | Every time I’m around that man, he tries to grab my ass. | 每次我在那男人周围 他都想捏我的屁股 |
[17:34] | I made over 200,000 doing business with him last year. | 去年我从他那赚了二十万 |
[17:37] | If he wants to grab your ass, you let him. | 如果他想捏你的屁股 让他捏 |
[17:48] | John. | 约翰 |
[17:50] | Mr. Solis, you scared me. | 索利斯先生 你吓到我了 |
[17:53] | Why is that bush there? You were supposed to dig it up last week. | 那怎么还有杂草 你上周就该除掉的 |
[17:56] | – I didn’t have time. – I don’t want to hear your excuses. | -我没时间 -别找借口 |
[17:59] | Just take care of it. | 把它处理好 |
[18:03] | I really hate the way you talk to me. | 我讨厌你跟我说话的语气 |
[18:06] | And I hate that I spent $15,000 on your diamond necklace | 我讨厌花一万五千块买条 |
[18:09] | which you couldn’t live without. | 没它你就活不下去的钻石项链 |
[18:11] | But I’m learning to deal with it. | 但是我学着接受了 |
[18:14] | So can I tell Tanaka we’ll be there tomorrow? | 我能告诉塔纳卡我们明晚都会去了吗 |
[18:16] | John, we have bandages top shelf in the kitchen. | 约翰 邦迪在厨房的架子上 |
[18:20] | Thanks, Mrs. Solis. | 谢谢 索利斯夫人 |
[18:26] | Fine, I’ll go. | 好吧 我去 |
[18:28] | But I’m keeping my back pressed | 但是我会整晚 |
[18:30] | against the wall the entire time. | 都靠墙站着的 |
[18:32] | See, now this is what a marriage is all about. | 看到了吧 这就是婚姻的真谛 |
[18:36] | Compromise. | 妥协 |
[18:43] | – Is your finger ok? – Yeah, it’s just a small cut. | -你手指没事吧 -没事 一个小口子而已 |
[18:47] | Let me see. Mmm. | 给我看看 |
[19:05] | You know, Mrs. Solis, I really like it when we hook up, | 索利斯夫人 我喜欢和你亲热 |
[19:11] | but, um, you know, I got to get my work done and… | 但是 我还有活要干 |
[19:14] | …I can’t afford to lose this job. | 我可丢不起这份工作 |
[19:19] | This table was hand-carved. | 这张桌子可是纯手工雕刻 |
[19:21] | Carlos had it imported from Italy. | 卡洛斯从意大利进购的 |
[19:24] | It cost him $23,000. | 花了他$23000 |
[19:28] | You want to do it on the table this time? | 你这次想在桌子上做吗 |
[19:31] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[19:49] | Why can’t we ever have normal soup? | 我们不能喝普通一点的汤吗 |
[19:51] | Danielle, there is nothing abnormal about basil puree. | 丹妮尔 罗勒汤就很普通啊 |
[19:54] | Just once, | 就一次 |
[19:55] | couldn’t we have a soup that people have heard of? | 喝一点大家都知道的汤 |
[19:57] | Like French onion or navy bean. | 例如法式洋葱汤 或者菜豆汤 |
[19:59] | First of all, your father can’t eat onions. | 首先 你爸爸对洋葱过敏 |
[20:01] | He’s deathly allergic. And I won’t | 那是致命的 |
[20:03] | even dignify your navy bean suggestion. | 再说我也不认为菜豆汤是个好主意 |
[20:06] | So… how’s the osso buco? | 炖小牛胫味道怎么样 |
[20:10] | – It’s ok. – It’s ok? | -还可以 -只是还可以 |
[20:13] | Andrew, I spent three hours cooking this meal. | 安德鲁 我花了三小时做这顿饭 |
[20:16] | How do you think it makes me feel when you | 但别人却随口敷衍一句 |
[20:18] | say “it’s okay” in that sullen tone? | “还可以” 想想我的感受 |
[20:20] | Who asked you to spend three hours on dinner? | 没人让你花三小时准备晚饭 |
[20:26] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[20:29] | Tim Harper’s mom gets home from work, | 汤姆·哈伯的妈妈工作回来后 |
[20:30] | pops open a can of pork and beans, | 直接打开一些猪肉和豆子罐头 |
[20:32] | and boom, they’re eating. Everyone’s happy. | 然后热热闹闹的吃饭 大家都很开心 |
[20:35] | You’d rather I serve pork and beans? | 你宁愿我做猪肉和豆子吗 |
[20:36] | Apologize now. I am begging. | 我求你赶紧道歉 |
[20:38] | I’m saying, | 我的意思是 |
[20:39] | do you always have to serve cuisine? | 有必要总是显摆你的厨艺吗 |
[20:40] | Can’t we ever just have food? | 难道我们就不能简单地吃顿饭 |
[20:42] | – Are you doing drugs? – What? | -你嗑药了么 -什么 |
[20:44] | Change in behavior is one of the warning signs, | 行为异常就是嗑药的表现 |
[20:46] | and you have been as fresh as | 在此之前的 |
[20:48] | paint for the last six months. | 半年里你都很正常 |
[20:49] | That certainly would explain | 我想这就是 |
[20:51] | why you’re always locked in the bathroom. | 你经常躲在卫生间的原因 |
[20:52] | Trust me, that is not what he is doing. | 相信我 他在卫生间可不是干这事 |
[20:54] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[20:54] | Mom, I’m not the one with the problem here, all right? | 妈妈 有问题的不是我 |
[20:57] | You’re the one always acting like | 你才是那个表现得 |
[20:59] | she’s running for mayor of Stepford. | 像要竞选市长的 |
[21:01] | Rex… Seeing that you’re the head of this household, | 雷克斯 作为一家之主 |
[21:05] | I would really appreciate you saying something. | 你得说些什么吧 |
[21:09] | Pass thee salt? | 把盐给我 |
[21:23] | Three days after my funeral, | 葬礼过去三天后 |
[21:25] | Lynette replaced her grief with a much more useful emotion. | 勒奈特不再悲伤了 |
[21:29] | Indignation. | 而是愤怒 |
[21:30] | Tom, this is my fifth message, | 汤姆 这是我第五次给你留言了 |
[21:32] | and you still haven’t called me back. | 可你还不回电话给我 |
[21:34] | Well, you must be having a lot of fun | 好吧 看来你这次出差其乐无穷 |
[21:37] | on your business trip. I can only imagine. | 我只能这样想了 |
[21:39] | Well, guess what — The kids and I want to have some fun, too, | 我想我和孩子们也要出去玩玩了 |
[21:42] | so unless you call me back by noon, | 除非你在中午之前给我回电话 |
[21:44] | we are getting on a plane and joining you. | 否则我们会坐飞机过来找你 |
[21:46] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[21:47] | Not now. Mommy’s threatening daddy. | 现在不行 我正威胁爸爸呢 |
[21:49] | – Mom. – No, I… | -妈妈 -不行 |
[21:52] | – Where are your brothers? – Noodles, my favorite. | -哥哥们呢 -面条 我的最爱 |
[22:02] | – Lyneettee Scavo? – Crap. | -勒奈特·斯加沃 -该死的 |
[22:04] | Natalie Klein. I don’t believe it. | 娜塔丽·柯莱恩 真不敢相信 |
[22:08] | Lynette. How long has it been? | 勒奈特 我们多久没见了 |
[22:11] | Years. Uh, how are you? | 有些年头了 过的怎么样 |
[22:13] | How’s the firm? | 公司还好吗 |
[22:14] | Good. Everyone misses you. | 很好 大家都很想你 |
[22:18] | We all say if you hadn’t quit, | 大家都说如果你不走的话 |
[22:19] | you’d be running the place by now. | 现在肯定是老板了 |
[22:21] | Yeah, well. | 是啊 |
[22:23] | So… How’s domestic life? | 家庭生活怎么样 |
[22:28] | Don’t you just love being a mom? | 做全职妈妈感觉怎样 |
[22:31] | And there it was. The question that Lynette always dreaded. | 麻烦来了 勒奈特最怕别人问这个问题 |
[22:35] | Well, to be honest… | 说实话 |
[22:37] | For those who asked it, only one answer was acceptable, | 对于这个问题 答案只有一个 |
[22:41] | So Lynette responded as she always did. She lied. | 所以勒奈特和往常一样说了谎 |
[22:45] | It’s the best job I’ve ever had. | 这是有史以来最棒的工作 |
[22:59] | – You know what I don’t get? – What? | -知道我好奇什么吗 -什么 |
[23:01] | Why you married Mr. Solis. | 你为什么要和索利斯先生结婚 |
[23:07] | Well… He promised to give me | 因为他能给我 |
[23:10] | everything I’ve ever wanted. | 任何我想要的东西 |
[23:13] | – And did he? – Yes. | -他做到了吗 -是的 |
[23:17] | Then why aren’t you happy? | 那你为什么不开心 |
[23:21] | Turns out I wanted all the wrong things. | 看来我得到的都不是真正想要的 |
[23:24] | So do you love him? | 那你爱他吗 |
[23:29] | I do. | 是的 |
[23:31] | Well, then, why are we here? Why are we doing this? | 那我们为什么还在这偷情 |
[23:34] | Because I don’t want to wake up one morning | 因为我可不想某天醒来 |
[23:36] | with a sudden urge to blow my brains out. | 想把自己的脑袋打爆 |
[23:43] | – Hey, can I have a drag? – Absolutely not. | -我能抽根吗 -当然不行 |
[23:47] | You are much too young to smoke. | 对你来说 抽烟还太早 |
[23:51] | How would you feel about me using your | 如果我用你的抚养费去做整形手术 |
[23:53] | child-support payments for plastic surgery? | 你觉得怎样 |
[23:56] | Stop being so nervous. You’re just | 别那么紧张 |
[23:57] | asking him to dinner. No big deal. | 你只是约他吃饭 没什么大不了的 |
[23:59] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[24:02] | So is that your project for school? | 那是你的作业吗 |
[24:04] | You know, when I was in fifth grade, | 五年级的时候 |
[24:05] | I made the White House out of sugar cubes. | 我用糖块做出了白宫 |
[24:07] | Stop stalling and go. | 别磨蹭了 赶紧去 |
[24:09] | Before Mike figures out he can do better. | 在麦克有更好的选择之前 |
[24:12] | Tell me again why I fought for custody of you. | 我为什么要争夺你的抚养权 |
[24:16] | – You were using me to hurt dad. – Oh, that’s right. | -你想气气爸爸 -说得好 |
[24:22] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[24:31] | – Hi. – Hey, Susan. | -嗨 -嗨 苏珊 |
[24:35] | Are you busy? | 你在忙吗 |
[24:35] | No, not at all. What’s up? | 不忙 怎么了 |
[24:37] | Well, I… I just, uh, was wondering if… | 我只是在想 |
[24:42] | …if there was any chance that you, uh… | 你是否有时间 |
[24:48] | …I just wanted to ask if… | 我想问你 |
[24:52] | – Edie. – Hey, there, Susan. | -伊迪 -嗨 苏珊 |
[24:54] | – What are you…? – I was making ambrosia. | -你怎么 -我刚做了些食物 |
[24:56] | And I made too much so I thought | 不过我一个人吃不了 |
[24:58] | I’d bring some over to Mike. | 所以就拿过来和麦克一起分享 |
[25:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[25:02] | Susan was just going to ask me something. | 苏珊正打算问我什么 |
[25:10] | – I have a clog. – Excuse me? | -我家水管堵住了 -什么 |
[25:12] | – And you’re a plumber, right? – Yeah. | -你是个水管工 不是吗 -是的 |
[25:16] | – The clog’s in the pipe. – Yeah, | -水管里有东西堵住了 -是啊 |
[25:17] | That’s usually where they are. | 通常问题都在那 |
[25:19] | Well, I’ve got one. | 是啊 就是这种情况 |
[25:21] | Ok. Let me get my tools. | 好吧 我去拿下工具 |
[25:23] | Now? You want to come over now? You have company. | 现在就过去修理吗 你这还有伴呢 |
[25:27] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[25:28] | Just give me two minutes. I’ll be right over. | 等我2分钟 马上就过来 |
[25:41] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[25:42] | – Just stuff the hair down there. – I stuffed it. | -赶紧用头发把它塞满 -我塞了 |
[25:44] | – It’s not enough to clog it. – Here. Okay, look. | -但还是不能堵住 -好吧 |
[25:48] | Put in this peanut butter | 把花生酱也倒进去 |
[25:51] | and this cooking oil. | 还有烹饪油 |
[25:54] | – Mom – And these olives. | -妈妈 -还有这些橄榄 |
[25:56] | Mom, I’m telling you, it’s not working. | 妈妈 我说了 这些都没用 |
[25:59] | Oh, god. That’s him. | 我的天哪 他来了 |
[26:02] | How am I going to stop up the sink? | 我该怎么办 |
[26:12] | Well, here’s your problem. | 好了 问题在这里 |
[26:14] | Looks like somebody stuffed | 看来有人把一堆冰棒棍子 |
[26:17] | a bunch of popsicle sticks down here. | 扔了进来 |
[26:19] | I’ve told Julie a million times | 我告诉朱莉无数次 |
[26:21] | not to play in the kitchen. Kids, you know. | 不要在厨房打闹 但是小孩都这样 |
[26:29] | All right, I’ll go put in your orders, | 好的 我这就去做准备 |
[26:31] | And I’ll be right back with your drinks | 马上把你们的饮料 |
[26:32] | and your plates for the salad bar. | 和装沙拉用的盘子拿来 |
[26:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:35] | Andrew, Danielle, napkins? | 安德鲁 丹妮尔 摆好餐巾 |
[26:39] | They have video games. | 这儿有电视游戏 |
[26:41] | Could we go play until our food gets here? | 我们能过去玩玩吗 菜上了就回来 |
[26:44] | Andrew, this is family time. I think that we should all | 安德鲁 这是家庭聚餐 我想我们 |
[26:47] | Go ahead and play. | 去玩吧 |
[26:57] | I know that you think I’m angry about coming here, | 也许你认为我不喜欢这种地方 |
[26:59] | but I’m not. | 其实不是 |
[27:01] | You and the kids wanted a change of pace, | 你和孩子们想换个有趣点的环境 |
[27:03] | something fun I get it. | 我明白 |
[27:06] | Probably we’ll want | 说不定你们明天晚上 |
[27:07] | something healthier tomorrow night, though. | 就想吃些健康点的食物了 |
[27:08] | I’m thinking about chicken Saltimbocca. | 我打算做些煎鸡肉卷 |
[27:11] | I want a divorcee. | 我们离婚吧 |
[27:16] | I just can’t live in this… | 我实在不能忍受 |
[27:19] | …this detergent commercial anymore | 这种毫无瑕疵的生活 |
[27:23] | The salad bar’s right over there. Help yourself. | 沙拉台就在那边 请随便享用 |
[27:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:30] | Um, I think I’ll go get your salad for you. | 我去帮你拿些沙拉 |
[27:45] | – Bree Van De Kamp. – Oh. Hello, Mrs. Huber. | -布里·范德坎普 -你好 胡博太太 |
[27:50] | We didn’t get a chance to talk at | 在玛丽·艾莉丝的追思会上 |
[27:52] | Mary Alice’s wake. How are you doing? | 我们都没有好好聊过 最近怎么样 |
[27:56] | Bree longed to share the truth about | 布里很想和她分享 |
[27:58] | her husband’s painful betrayal, | 丈夫背叛了自己的事 |
[28:00] | but sadly for Bree, | 悲哀的是 |
[28:01] | admitting defeat was not an option. | 布里绝不会承认自己是失败者 |
[28:04] | Great. Everything is just great. | 很好 一切都很好 |
[28:08] | Okay, well, I got you the honey mustard dressing. | 我给你的沙拉浇了蜂蜜黄芥末酱 |
[28:11] | The ranch looked just a little bit suspect. | 看起来很田园 |
[28:23] | Are we going to talk about what I said? | 能继续刚才的谈话吗 |
[28:25] | If you think I’m going to discuss the dissolution | 我才不会在这个用”美眉”和”帅哥” |
[28:28] | of my marriage in a place | 作为洗手间标示的地方 |
[28:29] | where the restrooms are labeled “chicks” and “dudes,” | 讨论我们的婚姻问题 |
[28:30] | you’re out of your mind. | 你疯了吧 |
[28:36] | What’s in this? | 这里面有什么 |
[28:36] | What do you mean, what’s in this? It’s salad. | 还能是什么 沙拉啊 |
[28:39] | – With… with onions. – What? | -里面有洋葱 -什么 |
[28:42] | – You put onions in my salad. – No, I didn’t. | -你在里面放了洋葱 -我没有 |
[28:49] | Oh, wait. | 怎么会这样 |
[28:59] | The sound that awakened my son was | 惊醒我儿子的声音 |
[29:01] | something he’d heard only once before. | 在他还很小的时候 |
[29:03] | Many years ago when he was quite young. | 听到过一次 |
[29:10] | But he recognized it instantly. | 但他马上就明白了 |
[29:19] | It was the sound of a family secret. | 这声音是我们家的秘密 |
[29:42] | Seven days after my funeral, life on Wisteria Lane | 葬礼过去七天后 |
[29:46] | finally returned to normal. | 紫藤郡人的生活重归正常 |
[29:49] | Which, for some of my friends, was unfortunate. | 对于我的某些朋友来说 生活并不尽如人意 |
[29:55] | – Mommy, mommy! – Now what? | -妈妈 妈妈 -又怎么了 |
[29:58] | Daddy’s home! | 爸爸回来了 |
[30:01] | Come on! Hey, is anybody home? | 过来 家里有人吗 |
[30:08] | I wasn’t expecting you for a week. | 我以为你不打算回来了 |
[30:10] | I have to go back to ‘Frisco in the morning. | 我今天上午得赶回旧金山 |
[30:13] | But I got your call. You sounded frazzled. | 但我收到你的留言了 你听起来你很憔悴 |
[30:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:16] | – It’s been a little rough. – Hi. Yeah. Peaches. | -我的确有点累 -嗯 桃子味 |
[30:20] | Did you buy us any presents? | 你给我们带礼物了吗 |
[30:22] | Oh, god, presents. Wait up. Let me see. | 对了 礼物 等一下 我找找 |
[30:28] | – Ohhh! – Yeah! | -在这儿 -太棒了 |
[30:31] | But I’m not giving it to you unless | 但你们得保证 现在就到外面去 |
[30:33] | you promise to go outside right now | 练二十分钟投球 |
[30:35] | and practise throwing for 20 minutes. You promise? | 我才能把球给你们 行吗 |
[30:38] | – Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! – Punks. Get out! | -好耶 好耶 -孩子们 快去吧 |
[30:40] | Who’s open? Go out. Deeper. Deeper. Touchdown! | 谁来开球 出去 再远点儿 触地得分 |
[30:47] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[30:50] | Oh, no. | 别这样 |
[30:53] | You got to be kidding. I’m exhausted. | 你开玩笑吧 我累瘫了 |
[30:55] | I look terrible. I’m covered in peaches. | 身上一团糟 还都是桃子味 |
[30:58] | I’m sorry, baby. I got to have you. | 抱歉了 宝贝 我控制不了了 |
[31:01] | Well, is it ok if I just lie here? | 我能不能就这么躺着 |
[31:03] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[31:09] | – I love you. – I love you more. | -我爱你 -我更爱你 |
[31:14] | Wait. I gotta tell you I was having trouble with swelling. | 等等 我有点肿胀的毛病 |
[31:16] | The doctor took me off the pill. | 医生不让我吃避孕药了 |
[31:18] | You just gotta put on a condom. | 你得把套子戴上 |
[31:19] | – A condom? – Yeah. | -戴套子 -没错 |
[31:21] | What’s the big deal? Let’s risk it. | 没什么大不了的 我们就赌一把吧 |
[31:23] | – Let’s risk it? – Yeah. | -赌一把 -对啊 |
[31:36] | I can’t believe you tried to kill me. | 真没想到你会想要杀了我 |
[31:38] | Yes, well, I feel badly about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:40] | I told you Mrs. Huber came over | 我说过了 胡博太太当时走过来 |
[31:42] | and I got distracted. It was a mistake. | 我走神了 是我不小心而已 |
[31:45] | Since when do you make mistakes? | 你怎么会有疏忽的时候 |
[31:46] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[31:48] | It means I’m sick of you being | 你永远都让事情保持完美 |
[31:50] | so damn perfect all the time. | 这让我无法忍受 |
[31:53] | I’m sick of the bizarre way your hair doesn’t move. | 我讨厌你的头发总是一丝不苟 |
[31:56] | I’m sick of you making our bed in the | 我讨厌早晨我还没去洗手间 |
[31:58] | morning before I’ve used the bathroom. | 你就已经把床铺好了 |
[32:01] | You’re this plastic suburban housewife, | 你简直就是个人造的完美家庭主妇 |
[32:03] | with her pearls and spatula, | 戴着珍珠项链 拿着刮铲 |
[32:05] | who says things like “we owe the Hendersons a dinner.” | 嘴里说着 “我们得请亨德森一家吃顿饭” |
[32:11] | Where’s the woman I fell in love with… | 我一见倾心的女人去哪儿了 |
[32:15] | …Who used to burn the toast and | 那个会把面包烤焦 |
[32:17] | drink milk out of the carton? | 喝纸盒牛奶的女人 |
[32:21] | and laugh. | 会放声大笑的女人 |
[32:26] | I need her. | 我想念她了 |
[32:29] | Not this cold, perfect thing you’ve become. | 而不是现在这样完美却冷酷的 |
[32:39] | These need water. | 这花该换水了 |
[32:54] | Bree sobbed quietly in the restroom for five minutes, | 布里在洗手间里安静的抽泣了五分钟 |
[32:58] | but her husband never knew. | 但她丈夫不知道 |
[33:02] | Because when Bree finally emerged… | 因为当她出来的时候 |
[33:08] | …she was perfect. | 她又完美如初 |
[33:16] | I found my earrings. We can go now. | 我找到耳环了 可以走了 |
[33:18] | Was John here today? | 约翰今天来过吗 |
[33:21] | Well, yeah. | 来过啊 |
[33:22] | The lawn hasn’t been mowed. I’ve had it. | 草坪根本没修剪 我受够了 |
[33:25] | We’re getting a real gardener. | 得换个专业园丁了 |
[33:27] | – Why? – Are you deaf? | -为什么 -你没听见吗 |
[33:28] | I just said he’s not doing his job. | 他根本没完成他的活儿 |
[33:31] | It’s dark. You just can’t see the lawn has been mowed. | 天太黑了 你看不出来草坪已经剪过了 |
[33:34] | It hasn’t been. Feel this grass. | 就是没有 看看这草 |
[33:35] | I’m not feeling the grass. | 我怎么看不到 |
[33:37] | Let’s just get going. Come on, we’re late. | 快走吧 我们要迟到了 |
[33:47] | – Take care of it. – Yes, sir. | -把车停好 -是 先生 |
[33:54] | There’s Tanaka. Time for me to go and do my dance. | 塔纳卡在那边 轮到我大显身手了 |
[33:59] | Good luck, sweetheart. | 祝你好运 甜心 |
[34:05] | – Excuse me. – Ma’am. | -等一下 -你好 |
[34:06] | You see that man just walked away? | 看到那个刚走开的男人了吗 |
[34:07] | Can you make sure he has a drink in his hand all night long? | 你能保证他今晚手里一直都有酒吗 |
[34:13] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[35:50] | – Susan? Susan! – Mrs. Huber, how are you doing? | -苏珊 苏珊 -胡博太太 近来可好 |
[35:54] | Not too well, I’m afraid. | 不算太好 |
[35:56] | I’m trying to find something to soothe my stomach. | 我想找点治胃病的药 |
[35:58] | – It’s upset? – Yeah. | -胃不舒服 -对啊 |
[36:01] | I had the worst macaroni and cheese at the wake. | 我在追思会上吃了超难吃的奶酪通心粉 |
[36:03] | It’s been running through me ever since. | 然后胃就一直没舒服过 |
[36:05] | And I need to be at my best. | 我得赶紧好起来 |
[36:07] | Edie Britt’s son is spending the night tonight. | 伊迪·布利特的儿子今晚要来我家过夜 |
[36:10] | He’s spending the night? | 他要在你家过夜 |
[36:12] | Apparently Edie is having a gentleman friend over for dinner, | 伊迪要和一位先生共进晚餐 |
[36:15] | and I think she plans on entertaining into the wee hours, | 我猜她打算狂欢一整夜 |
[36:19] | if you know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思吧 |
[36:22] | Oh, here’s some antacid. Have you ever tried this? | 这有些抗酸剂 你服过这种药吗 |
[36:26] | I can’t believe it. This can’t be happening. | 难以置信 怎么可能呢 |
[36:29] | Mike can’t like Edie better than me. He just can’t. | 比起我 麦克不会更喜欢伊迪的 不可能 |
[36:32] | You don’t know what’s going on. | 你又不知道究竟会发生什么事 |
[36:34] | Maybe they’re just having dinner. | 没准儿他们就是吃个饭而已 |
[36:36] | You’re right. They’re doing it. | 你说得没错 他们要上床了 |
[36:53] | Edie? | 伊迪 |
[37:06] | Edie? | 伊迪 |
[37:13] | Hello? Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[37:19] | I need to borrow sugar. | 我要借点糖 |
[37:38] | Oh, my god! Oh, yes! Give it to me! | 上帝啊 就是这样 给我 |
[37:43] | And just like that, the possibility Susan had clung to, | 就这样 苏珊对麦克·德尔非诺抱有的 |
[37:47] | the maybe of Mike Delfino, was gone forever. | 最后一点幻想 也破灭了 |
[37:54] | And despite the precariousness of her situation, | 尽管她心绪难平 |
[37:56] | Susan took a moment to mourn her loss. | 苏珊还是坐下来伤了一会儿心 |
[38:26] | It didn’t take Susan long to realize, | 苏珊马上就发现 |
[38:29] | this was just not her night. | 今天晚上她注定倒霉 |
[38:32] | Is somebody out there? | 是谁在楼下 |
[38:35] | Oh, my god! That’s smoke! | 上帝啊 冒烟了 |
[38:52] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[38:55] | She left candles unattended in the den. | 她把点燃的蜡烛丢在外间里 |
[38:58] | Paramedic said she was lucky. | 医生说她已经很幸运了 |
[38:59] | She could’ve been killed. | 她本来可能会死的 |
[39:01] | She ran out with nothing on. | 她什么都没穿就跑了出来 |
[39:04] | She was having sex with some guy when the fire started. | 起火的时候她和别人做爱呢 |
[39:07] | What happened to him? | 那人怎么样了 |
[39:09] | He got smoke inhalation. He’s at the hospital. | 他吸入了烟雾 送医院了 |
[39:13] | Susan, are you all right? You look awful. | 苏珊 你没事吧 你脸色不对劲啊 |
[39:16] | I’m fine. I’m fine. I just, uh, feel really bad for Edie. | 我没事 没事 我只是 为伊迪感到遗憾 |
[39:22] | Oh, honey, don’t worry about Edie. She’s a strong lady. | 宝贝儿 不用为她担心 她很坚强的 |
[39:25] | Absolutely. She’ll get through this. | 没错 她能挺过来的 |
[39:28] | She’ll find a way to survive. | 她总有办法渡过难关 |
[39:30] | We all do. | 我们都是如此 |
[39:35] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[39:54] | – Wow! What happened? – Mike! | -天啊 怎么回事 -麦克 |
[39:57] | And suddenly there he was. | 突然间 他出现了 |
[39:59] | Like a phoenix rising from the ashes. | 像是浴火重生的凤凰 |
[40:01] | I… I thought you were… Uh… Where were you? | 我以为你在 你去哪儿了 |
[40:06] | I just got back from the movies. Edie had a fire, huh? | 我刚从电影院回来 伊迪家着火了是吗 |
[40:09] | Yeah. Yeah, but she’s fine now. | 是啊 不过她现在没事了 |
[40:14] | Everything’s fine now. | 一切都没事了 |
[40:16] | And just like that, Susan was happy. | 就这样 苏珊很高兴 |
[40:19] | Life was suddenly full of… possibilities. | 她的生活又充满了无限可能 |
[40:29] | Not to mention a few unexpected surprises. | 更别说一些意外的”惊喜”了 |
[40:38] | – Hello. – It’s me. | -喂 -是我 |
[40:40] | – Have anything yet? – No, nothing yet. | -有消息了吗 -还没有 |
[40:42] | But don’t worry. I’m definitely getting closer. | 不过别着急 我快要得手了 |
[40:54] | I brought some champagne. | 我带了些香槟 |
[40:56] | I thought we should have a toast. | 我觉得我们应该喝一杯 |
[40:58] | The next day my friends came together | 第二天 我的朋友们一起过来 |
[41:00] | to pack away my clothes, | 把我的衣服 私人物品 |
[41:02] | my personal belongings and what was left of my life. | 还有我留下的一切痕迹都清理走 |
[41:08] | All right, ladies, lift ’em up. | 好了 姑娘们 举杯吧 |
[41:10] | To Mary Alice, a good friend and neighbor. | 敬玛丽·艾莉丝 好朋友 好邻居 |
[41:14] | Wherever you are, we hope you’ve found peace. | 无论你身在何处 愿你能寻得平静 |
[41:16] | – To Mary Alice. – To Mary Alice. | -敬玛丽·艾莉丝 -敬玛丽·艾莉丝 |
[41:25] | Let’s get this show on the road. | 好好整理一下吧 |
[41:27] | You guys, check out Mary Alice’s clothes. | 你们快来看看玛丽·艾莉丝的衣服 |
[41:30] | Size eight? Ha! She always told me she was a size six. | 八号的 她一直说她穿六号 |
[41:34] | We found the skeleton in her closet. | 她的小秘密曝光了 |
[41:37] | Not quite, Gabrielle, not quite. | 这不算秘密 加布丽尔 还有呢 |
[41:39] | – What’s that? – A letter addressed to Mary Alice. | -那是什么 -一封给玛丽·艾莉丝的信 |
[41:42] | How ironic. | 真是讽刺 |
[41:44] | To have something I tried so desperately to keep secret, | 我一直以来要保守的秘密 |
[41:47] | treated so casually. | 如此轻易地被发现了 |
[41:48] | What are you doing? That’s private. | 你干什么呢 这是隐私 |
[41:50] | It’s open. What’s the big deal? | 这已经打开了 没关系的 |
[42:00] | null | 我知道你干的好事 真恶心 我要告诉别人 |
[42:04] | What does this mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[42:05] | I don’t know. But check out the postmark. | 不知道 不过看这邮戳 |
[42:07] | Oh, my god. She got it the day she died. | 天哪 是她自杀那天收到的 |
[42:11] | Do you think this is why she…? | 会不会就是因为这个她 |
[42:14] | I’m so sorry, girls. | 对不起 姐妹们 |
[42:15] | I never wanted you to be burdened with this. | 我本不想让你们卷进来 |
[42:22] | Oh, Mary Alice, what did you do? | 玛丽·艾莉丝 你做了什么 |