时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | What are you willing to do to save your brother? | 你愿意为了救你哥哥 做些什么 |
[00:04] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[00:06] | Hundreds of jewels in the Rockefeller Collection | 来自洛克菲勒收藏的数百件珠宝 |
[00:08] | are being auctioned off tomorrow. | 将会在明天被拍卖 |
[00:09] | One is key to something far more important. | 其中一个是开启某个更重要的东西的钥匙 |
[00:11] | Next up for bidding, the Lynx Diamond. | 下一件竞拍品 天猫座钻石 |
[00:14] | It all connects. The diamond is just another piece of the puzzle. | 那就都说得通了 钻石不过是另一块拼图 |
[00:18] | You helped to steal a diamond worth millions. | 你助纣为虐 帮着窃取了价值百万的宝石 |
[00:20] | I made a lot of mistakes. | 我犯了很多错 |
[00:22] | But I didn’t do that. | 但我可没帮着偷宝石 |
[00:41] | Whoa, relax, Marcus. | 放轻松 马库斯 |
[00:44] | Forgot I had my keys. | 我忘了自己身上有钥匙 |
[00:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:58] | Running a bit late again today? | 今天又迟到了 |
[01:01] | Sorry, James. Traffic. | 对不起 詹姆斯 路上堵了 |
[01:03] | Congratulations, you’ve given the most cliched | 恭喜 你给了我从古至今 |
[01:05] | and uninspired excuse of all time. | 最老套最没创意的借口 |
[01:07] | I said I was sorry. | 我说了对不起 |
[01:08] | Want me to apologize for the excuse, too? | 你要我再为我的理由道个歉吗 |
[01:11] | Get to work. | 去干活吧 |
[01:39] | James, I need access to the server room. | 詹姆斯 我需要进机房 |
[01:43] | Can I use your pass code again? | 我能再借用你的通行码吗 |
[01:47] | We’re still on for lunch, right? | 我们还能一起吃午饭的 对吗 |
[01:51] | Depends. | 看情况 |
[01:52] | Are you gonna make me apologize again? | 我还需要道歉吗 |
[01:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:56] | I just — I can’t have it look like I’m playing favorites. | 我只是 我不想让人觉得我偏心 |
[01:59] | I’m already over it. | 我没生气了 |
[02:02] | It doesn’t seem like you are. | 可你看起来还在气头上 |
[02:04] | Morning, Teddy. | 早上好 特迪 |
[02:05] | Mr. Collins. | 柯林斯先生 |
[02:07] | Actually, I need something from in here. | 其实 我要的是这里面的东西 |
[02:09] | The lab? | 实验室里 |
[02:10] | Even I don’t have access to that room. | 就连我也进不去那间房 |
[02:12] | He does. | 他能 |
[02:13] | Anne, what are you doing? Enter the code right now. | – 安妮 你在干吗 – 快输入密码 |
[02:15] | – I’m not letting you in there. – Anne, wh– | – 我不会让你进去的 – 安妮 |
[02:20] | How ’bout now? | 现在呢 |
[03:13] | This woman killed her boss? | 这个女人杀了她上司 |
[03:14] | Almost. The bullet just missed a major artery, | 差点 子弹擦着主动脉过去了 |
[03:16] | but he’s gonna be okay. | 但他会好起来的 |
[03:18] | A splash of skim, extra shot, and some foam. | 一点脱脂奶 双份浓缩 还有一些奶泡 |
[03:20] | Thank you. Is that…? | 谢谢 那是… |
[03:22] | Sprinkle of cinnamon? Yeah. You know me so well. | – 肉桂屑 没错 – 你真懂我 |
[03:25] | I’m a good observer. | 我有双火眼金睛 |
[03:26] | So, Kay, what did she steal? | 所以 凯 她偷了什么 |
[03:29] | It’s classified. | 这是机密 |
[03:30] | We won’t tell anyone. | 我们不会说出去的 |
[03:32] | Oh, well, in that case… Can we guess? | – 既然这样… – 我们能猜猜看吗 |
[03:33] | Was it nuclear? | 跟核有关系吗 |
[03:34] | Weapon? | 是武器吗 |
[03:35] | A nuclear weapon?! | 是核武器 |
[03:37] | I haven’t been briefed yet, so I don’t know. | 还没人跟我讲 所以我不知道 |
[03:38] | Probably not nuclear, though. | 但估计跟核没有关系 |
[03:42] | You’re disappointed. | 你失望了 |
[03:43] | Well, I always wanted to mess around | 我一直想跟这种东西 |
[03:45] | with one of those and get my head under the hood. | 打打交道 深入研究一下 |
[03:47] | So, why bring the Deception Group in on this one? | 这个案子为什么需要魔术小组出马 |
[03:49] | The building is one of the most secure in the world. | 这是全世界安保级别最高的建筑之一 |
[03:51] | Impossible to get a weapon of any kind in there. | 任何武器都不可能带得进来 |
[03:53] | Yet, somehow, Anne Rojas managed to shoot her supervisor. | 但安妮·罗亚斯用某种方法杀了她的上司 |
[03:56] | Sorry, go back. Did you, uh, you say, “Impossible?” | 不好意思 你刚刚说了”不可能” |
[04:00] | You know you don’t own that word. | 你知道 这词又不是只有你能说 |
[04:02] | Well… | 关于这个… |
[04:02] | He did try to trademark it. | 他确实想给这个词申请专利的 |
[04:04] | Still pending. | 还在申请 |
[04:07] | Good morning! How is everyone? | 早上好 大家怎么样 |
[04:11] | Why are you in such a good mood? | 你心情怎么这么好 |
[04:13] | I’m not. Just said, “Good morning.” | 没有 我只是说了”早上好” |
[04:15] | Good morning. Oh, hey, Dina. | – 早上好 – 狄娜 |
[04:17] | Hello. | 你好 |
[04:19] | You’re up to speed, Mike? | 情况你都了解了吗 迈克 |
[04:21] | Yeah, Deakins filled me in on the case. | 对的 迪金斯跟我讲了一下这个案子 |
[04:23] | All right, feels like we should just | 好 听起来我们可以 |
[04:25] | get to this building | 直接到那栋楼去 |
[04:27] | and see how “Impossible” The security is to penetrate. | 看看安保系统有多”不可能”被攻破 |
[04:29] | All right, Cam. You ride with me. | 好吧 小卡 你跟我坐一辆车 |
[04:33] | Guys, why don’t you go work on something nuclear? | 伙计们 你们为什么不研究点跟核有关的东西 |
[04:38] | I don’t think they noticed. | 我觉得他们没发现 |
[04:39] | Well, you could’ve waited more than five seconds | 你明明可以多等五秒钟 |
[04:41] | before following me in. | 再跟在我后面进来的 |
[04:42] | Well, I thought maybe if I came in right away, | 我想 如果我马上进来 |
[04:44] | it would look so suspicious, | 就看起来太可疑了 |
[04:45] | it wouldn’t look suspicious. | 他们反而不会起疑心 |
[04:47] | Oh, like, reverse suspicion psychology. | 就像逆向怀疑心理那样 |
[04:49] | Exactly. Yeah, no, it’s not a thing. | – 没错 – 不 才没有这种东西 |
[04:52] | Last night was pretty incredible. | 昨晚太妙了 |
[04:54] | Yeah. Yeah, it was. | 确实如此 |
[04:56] | And look, we’re not gonna have to sneak around much longer. | 听着 我们不会偷偷摸摸太久的 |
[05:00] | I just want Jonathan to hear it from me. | 我只是想亲口告诉约翰森 |
[05:02] | I don’t want him hearing it from this lot. | 我不想让他从这群人口中听到 |
[05:04] | I’m sorry I brought so much baggage. | 抱歉 我负担很多 |
[05:06] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[05:07] | We all got baggage. | 我们都有所顾虑 |
[05:12] | Why wasn’t there a surveillance video outside the lab? | 为什么实验室外面没有监控录像 |
[05:16] | The entire lab’s a sensitive area. | 整个实验室都是敏感区域 |
[05:18] | No cameras, cellphones, or surveillance. | 没有摄像 手机或者监控 |
[05:21] | People aren’t supposed to see the stuff the lab’s working on. | 人们不该看到实验室在研究的东西 |
[05:24] | What do you mean by “Stuff?” | “东西”指的是什么 |
[05:26] | Don’t answer that. | 别回答 |
[05:27] | Did you find Anna’s gun? | 你找到安妮的枪了吗 |
[05:28] | No. | 没有 |
[05:30] | Don’t know how that gun got in or where it went. | 不知道怎么把枪带进来的 也不知道它去哪了 |
[05:32] | People know you can’t slip through our systems. | 大家都知道 我们的系统坚不可摧 |
[05:34] | The Stream Wave 4 body scanner, it’s state of the art. | 人体扫描仪 这可是最新科技 |
[05:36] | If you have a piece of metal larger than a paper clip, | 任何一块比回形针大的金属 |
[05:38] | we’re gonna see it. | 我们都能看到 |
[05:39] | What if it’s smaller? | 如果是更小的东西呢 |
[05:40] | Than a paper clip? | 比回形针还小 |
[05:42] | No, you can’t kill someone with a paper clip. | 不可能 你没法用回形针杀人 |
[05:51] | This is Anne’s gun. | 这就是安妮的枪 |
[05:53] | Every piece in here is smaller than a paper clip. | 这里头的每一片都比一个回形针小 |
[05:56] | It would’ve got through the scanner undetected. | 它可以通过扫描仪而不被发现 |
[05:57] | Anne would’ve smuggled one in every morning, | 安妮每天早晨都会带一片进来 |
[05:59] | piece by piece. | 一片又一片 |
[06:00] | She built a homemade gun. | 她亲手做了把枪 |
[06:02] | That must’ve taken forever. | 这肯定得花上八百年 |
[06:04] | Eight months, to be exact. | 八个月 准确来说 |
[06:06] | She was “Loading Up.” | 她在”装牌” |
[06:07] | Refers to when a magician pulls off a trick | 意思是魔术师表演把戏 |
[06:09] | thanks to extreme preparation. | 全靠的精心准备 |
[06:11] | Like, uh, planting a playing card months in advance, | 就比如提前好几个月摆好一副扑克牌 |
[06:14] | then waiting for the perfect moment. | 然后等待那个完美时刻 |
[06:16] | Is that why I keep on finding random cards in my pocket? | 这就是我总在口袋里翻到牌的原因吗 |
[06:18] | No, that’s for a different thing. | 不 那是另一回事 |
[06:19] | Really? No. | – 真的 – 是的 |
[06:21] | The question is, what kind | 问题是 什么样的人 |
[06:22] | of person could pull something like this off? | 会设计这样的把戏 |
[06:25] | A spy. | 间谍 |
[06:26] | What do you mean? Like, a spy, spy? | 你指的是什么 碟中谍吗 |
[06:27] | Sleeper. | 长期间谍 |
[06:29] | An ex-pat freelancer. | 外派的自由人 |
[06:30] | Alvarez. | 我是阿尔瓦雷兹 |
[06:31] | She must’ve had everybody fooled. | 她肯定骗了所有人 |
[06:33] | She was probably here naked — No backup. | 她八成是单枪匹马来的 没有支援 |
[06:36] | You know a lot about spies. | 你对间谍懂得真多 |
[06:38] | On our way. | 我们马上就来 |
[06:39] | Anne’s supervisor, James Collins, | 安妮的上司 詹姆斯·柯林斯 |
[06:41] | just woke up at the hospital. | 刚从医院里醒来 |
[06:42] | Let’s go talk to him. No, you’re not cleared. | – 去跟他聊聊吧 – 不行 信不过你 |
[06:44] | We need to question him about the item Anne stole. | 我们需要问问他安妮偷了什么 |
[06:46] | Alone. | 单独问 |
[06:47] | Hey, hey. I’m good with secrets. | 我嘴很严的 |
[06:50] | Not these secrets. | 这样的秘密不能让你知道 |
[06:58] | Doctors say one inch lower and I’m not alive right now. | 医生说子弹再往下一英寸 我就没命了 |
[07:01] | We have evidence to suggest | 我们有证据相信 |
[07:03] | that Anne was planning this for months. | 安妮为此谋划已久 |
[07:05] | Were there any warning signs? | 有什么先兆吗 |
[07:08] | D-Did she get in the lab? | 她 她进实验室了 |
[07:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:13] | What was in there? | 里面有什么 |
[07:15] | You can tell us. | 你可以告诉我们 |
[07:17] | We both have compartmental security clearance. | 我们俩都有足够的安全许可 |
[07:19] | It’s a miniature electro-scrambler. | 是微型电子干扰器 |
[07:21] | The NSA has been developing it for years. | 美国国家安全局开发了多年 |
[07:23] | It’s designed to disrupt computer networks | 用来干扰电脑网络 |
[07:25] | and take down any security protocols within 200 yards. | 两百码距离内可以破解任何安全协议 |
[07:28] | I’m such an idiot! | 我真是个笨蛋 |
[07:32] | Everything she said to me was a lie. | 她说的都是谎话 |
[07:34] | Were you and Anne romantically involved? | 你和安妮谈恋爱了 |
[07:36] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[07:37] | It’s against company policy. | 公司不让 |
[07:39] | Well, you do look like someone who was left at the altar. | 你看起来像是被甩了 |
[07:42] | You don’t want to lie to us. | 别对我们撒谎 |
[07:50] | We started dating a few months ago. | 我们几个月前开始约会 |
[07:52] | She’s way out of my league. | 我远远配不上她 |
[07:54] | And she asked me out. Such an idiot! | 她主动约我出去 太傻了 |
[07:57] | Of course it wasn’t real. | 这当然是假的 |
[08:01] | God, I even gave her a drawer at my apartment. | 老天 我甚至在家里给她留了一个抽屉 |
[08:04] | A drawer? | 一个抽屉 |
[08:08] | Okay, it’s a gym bag. | 好吧 是个健身背包 |
[08:09] | That was in the drawer Anne Rojas had | 这就是安妮·罗亚斯在詹姆斯·柯林斯 |
[08:11] | at James Collins’ apartment. | 家里抽屉的东西 |
[08:12] | I think there’s something hidden in there. | 我觉得里面藏着些什么 |
[08:14] | Do you mind if I have a look, mate? Thanks. | 介意我看看吗 兄弟 谢了 |
[08:16] | The straps are different sizes. | 带子不是一样的尺寸 |
[08:18] | Maybe a millimeter off. | 可能差着几毫米 |
[08:20] | Oh, check it out — a sports bra. | 看看 一件运动胸衣 |
[08:21] | What? Something hidden in it? | 怎么 藏着东西 |
[08:23] | No, I was gonna make a joke, but the mood’s all wrong. | 没 本来想开个玩笑 但气氛不对 |
[08:26] | I found something. | 有发现 |
[08:27] | Oh, it’s a secret compartment. | 隐秘的小格子 |
[08:30] | Looks like you might be right, Kay. It’s pretty spy-ish. | 看起来你是对的 凯 确实有间谍的嫌疑 |
[08:33] | The question is, who is she spying for? | 问题是 她是谁的间谍 |
[08:35] | Oh, wow, too cool. | 哇 太酷了 |
[08:37] | To the naked eye, this just looks like a regular pattern. | 肉眼看 只是些普通的图案 |
[08:39] | But magnified… | 但放大之后 |
[08:40] | That’s a blueprint. | 这是个蓝图 |
[08:42] | This is a map of downtown. | 是市中心的地图 |
[08:48] | Yeah, with a line drawn from Chambers Street subway | 从钱伯斯街地铁站到尼米兹大楼 |
[08:52] | to the Nimitz Building. | 画了一条线 |
[08:53] | The blueprint must be the Nimitz building. | 那一定是尼米兹大楼的蓝图 |
[08:55] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[08:57] | The Nimitz building houses a global connection of networks. | 尼米兹大楼里有世界网络连接点 |
[08:59] | When you send an email, passes through that building. | 你发一封邮件 就要通过那栋大楼 |
[09:01] | – When Gunter searches for porn – We get it. | – 甘特如果搜索小黄片 – 懂了 |
[09:03] | Okay, so, this building is the backbone | 所以说 这栋大楼是整个城市 |
[09:05] | of all communications in the city. | 通讯的中枢神经 |
[09:07] | Why draw a line from the subway? | 那为什么从地铁画了条线 |
[09:09] | It’s 200 yards. | 两百码的距离 |
[09:11] | The range of the device Anne stole. | 安妮偷来设备的有效距离 |
[09:12] | What device? What’d she steal, Kay? | 什么设备 她偷了什么 凯 |
[09:14] | I can’t talk about it. | 我不能说 |
[09:15] | But if she uses it near the Nimitz building | 但如果她在尼米兹大楼周围使用 |
[09:17] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[09:18] | Wipes out half of New York’s communications. | 清除纽约一半的通讯 |
[09:21] | I’ll call Deakins. We can | 我给迪金斯打电话 |
[09:22] | get a tactical team there in 30 minutes. | 三十分钟内战术小组就能到 |
[09:23] | Do it. | 打吧 |
[09:26] | We could be there in 10. | 我们十分钟就能到 |
[09:31] | Still unable to tell me what this device is? | 还是不能告诉我是什么设备吗 |
[09:34] | All you need to know is if Anne activates the device here, | 你只要知道 如果安妮在这儿激活了这个设备 |
[09:36] | it’ll be really bad. | 后果很严重 |
[09:39] | You sure about that? | 确定 |
[09:41] | The janitor at my 9:00 has just been avoiding the trash. | 我九点钟方向的清洁工一直不靠近垃圾 |
[09:46] | 30-year-old teenager just walked by | 一个路过的三十岁青少年 |
[09:47] | pretending to play his video game. | 假装在玩游戏 |
[09:49] | Homeless woman, She’s got a fresh manicure. | 乞讨的女人 刚刚做过指甲 |
[09:51] | Woman in the red jacket over here, | 那边穿红衣服的女人 |
[09:53] | she’s having a very nice, long conversation on her cellphone, | 她打了非常非常久的电话 |
[09:55] | but… you getting any reception down here? | 感觉到什么了吗 |
[09:58] | Well, fancy mom, cheap stroller. | 时尚辣妈 便宜推车 |
[10:00] | And last but not least, we have a very dashing gentleman | 最后 站在那边的还有一位时髦 |
[10:02] | in a black overcoat over here | 身着黑色外衣的男子 |
[10:04] | who’s been staring at us this entire time. | 一直在盯着我们 |
[10:07] | I think we just walked into a deception. | 我觉得我们刚刚走进一个骗局 |
[10:09] | We did. | 确实 |
[10:11] | Man in the black coat watching us, he’s CIA. | 盯着我们的黑衣男子 他是中情局的 |
[10:14] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[10:18] | He’s my ex. | 他是我前任 |
[10:21] | Oh. | 哦 |
[10:22] | Should we wave? | 要打个招呼吗 |
[10:25] | Definitely not. | 当然不 |
[10:30] | So, we just walked into a CIA stakeout. | 我们进入了中情局监视范围 |
[10:34] | Doesn’t change our plan. | 计划不变 |
[10:35] | Anne Rojas is still our top priority. | 安妮·罗亚斯仍是我们的首要目标 |
[10:37] | Oh, ex-boyfriend’s walking over. | 前任走过来了 |
[10:39] | – He is? – Yeah, be cool. | – 是吗 – 是啊 淡定 |
[10:41] | – I’m cool. – I have some questions for him. | – 我很淡定 – 我要问几个问题 |
[10:43] | No, you don’t. | 你不能问 |
[10:44] | Kay. | 凯 |
[10:47] | Isaac. | 艾萨克 |
[10:48] | Let me guess. Anne Rojas. | 让我猜猜 目标安妮·罗亚斯 |
[10:51] | Classic crossover jurisdiction. | 经典的交叉管辖 |
[10:53] | Mm-hmm. | 是啊 |
[10:54] | Well, my team’s already in place. | 我的团队已经就位 |
[10:56] | I can see that. We’ll back you up. | 看的出来 我们做后援 |
[10:57] | Cameron, why don’t you wait upstairs? | 卡梅伦 去上面等着吧 |
[10:59] | Plenty of agents down here. | 这里有足够多探员了 |
[11:00] | You’re benching me again? | 你又要让我一边凉快去 |
[11:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:22] | Oh! | 哦 |
[11:24] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 对不起 |
[11:26] | Kay, she’s coming toward you. | 凯 她向你走过来了 |
[11:27] | There she is. Woman in the purple coat. | 看到了 穿着紫色大衣的女人 |
[11:29] | On my mark. Move in. Now! Go! | 听我口令 逼近 立刻行动 |
[11:31] | On the ground! Don’t move! | 趴在地上 别动 |
[11:37] | She’s got a gun! | 她有枪 |
[11:42] | Help me. | 帮个忙 |
[11:47] | Does she have the device? | 她带着设备吗 |
[11:49] | No. | 没有 |
[11:53] | No, just a deck of cards. | 没带 只是一副扑克牌 |
[11:55] | She was reaching for this. | 她刚想拿出这个 |
[12:01] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 对不起 |
[12:02] | Uh, thanks. | 谢了 |
[12:04] | Who the hell’s this guy? | 他到底是谁 |
[12:05] | – He’s with me. – He’s with you. | – 我的人 – 你的人 |
[12:07] | – I’m with her. He’s not with me, with me. | – 我跟她是一起的 – 我们不是那种关系 |
[12:09] | We just… We just work together. He’s a consultant. | 我们 我们只是共事 他是个顾问 |
[12:11] | That’s good that you clarified that. Cameron Black. | 解释得不错 卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[12:13] | Observer. | 观察员 |
[12:15] | Magician. | 魔术师 |
[12:16] | Isaac Walker. | 艾萨克·沃克 |
[12:20] | It’s been too long, Kay. | 很久不见了 凯 |
[12:28] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[12:29] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[12:30] | Any progress? | 有进展吗 |
[12:32] | I just hit a roadblock. | 遇到障碍了 |
[12:33] | There’s this entire page that they, uh… | 整幅照片他们… |
[12:41] | What is it? Bad news? | 怎么了 有坏消息 |
[12:42] | No. | 不是 |
[12:44] | No… | 不 |
[12:45] | Um, it’s just, um… | 就是… |
[12:48] | Well, I-I mean… | 我是说… |
[12:50] | Just say it, Dina. | 说吧 狄娜 |
[12:55] | Mike and I, we’ve decided… | 迈克和我 我们决定… |
[13:02] | He’s a lucky guy. | 他很幸运 |
[13:04] | Are you gonna let me finish? | 你能让我说完吗 |
[13:05] | I know the ending. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[13:13] | Can I… Can I help? | 我能 我能帮忙吗 |
[13:16] | No, I’m all good. Thanks for the update. | 不用了 我可以的 谢谢你告知我 |
[13:23] | Wait. | 等下 |
[13:28] | Maybe you can help. | 也许你可以帮忙 |
[13:30] | I need to figure out what the FBI’s hiding from me. | 我需要知道调查局隐瞒了些什么 |
[13:33] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[13:34] | There’s an entire page that they redacted | 神秘女子的档案里有一整页 |
[13:38] | from the Mystery Woman’s file. | 都被涂抹了 |
[13:40] | Why? We’re all on the same team. | 为什么 我们是一起的 |
[13:43] | Well, that’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 |
[13:46] | Do you want me to ask Mike about it? | 你想让我问下迈克吗 |
[13:48] | No. | 不 |
[13:50] | No, I-I don’t want you to ask your new boyfriend about it. | 不 我不想让你问你的新男朋友 |
[13:53] | I just, um…. | 我只是… |
[13:56] | I thought maybe you could borrow his ID | 我觉得你可以借他的证件几分钟 |
[14:00] | for a couple minutes and download the original file. | 然后下载原始的文件 |
[14:04] | Johnny… | 约翰尼… |
[14:06] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那样做 |
[14:08] | You’re not just a tiny bit curious | 难道你就没有一点点好奇 |
[14:12] | to see what’s on this page? | 文件上写了什么吗 |
[14:14] | Please. | 拜托 |
[14:16] | I’m just trying to get home. | 我只想快点回家 |
[14:21] | So, when were you gonna tell me? | 所以 你准备什么时候告诉我 |
[14:23] | Tell you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[14:24] | That you dated a super spy. | 你曾经和一个大间谍约会过 |
[14:25] | I wasn’t hiding it from you. | 我没有在隐瞒 |
[14:27] | I’ve replayed eight conversations | 我已经在脑海里回想了 |
[14:29] | we’ve had about exes in my head. | 我们谈到前任的八段对话里 |
[14:30] | And it could’ve come up easily in any one of them. | 没有一个提及了这个大间谍 |
[14:33] | What else are you not telling me? | 你还有什么没告诉我 |
[14:35] | – A lot. – Fair enough. | – 很多 – 好吧 |
[14:37] | So, how you been, Kay? | 所以 最近怎么样 凯 |
[14:39] | You seeing anyone? | 有女朋友吗 |
[14:40] | – That was fast. – She’s single. | – 很直接 – 她还单身 |
[14:43] | I’ve been busy. Work. | 我一直很忙 要工作 |
[14:45] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[14:47] | Also single. | 我也单身 |
[14:48] | Really? You? | 真的吗 你单身 |
[14:50] | I’m gonna hang back. | 你们先走 |
[14:52] | Let you guys talk. | 你们先聊 |
[14:55] | Just got off the phone with Langley. | 刚刚接到兰利的电话 |
[14:57] | FBI and CIA have equal jurisdiction on this, | 调查局和中情局在这件案子享有同等管辖权 |
[14:59] | but they want this contained. | 但是他们希望局势得到控制 |
[15:01] | Cameron, you’re off this case. | 卡梅伦 你不能参与这个案子 |
[15:02] | – Oh, it’s all good. I can handle it. – CIA thinks otherwise. | – 没事 我可以的 – 中情局不这么认为 |
[15:05] | Sorry, Cam. | 抱歉 小卡 |
[15:07] | Why don’t you wait in my office? | 你去我办公室等吧 |
[15:09] | It’s nothing personal. | 这不是针对你 |
[15:11] | It’s starting to feel personal. | 我感觉有点针对我 |
[15:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:19] | Hey. Is now a bad time? | 嘿 现在不方便吗 |
[15:21] | It’s never a bad time to see you. | 所有时间都方便见你 |
[15:24] | Hey, aren’t we violating FBI policy or something? | 我们违反调查局规定了吧 |
[15:28] | Probably. How did it go with Jonathan? | 可能 和约翰森谈的怎么样 |
[15:31] | As I expected it would be. | 和我想的差不多 |
[15:33] | Sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:35] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[15:39] | Something else on your mind? | 有什么烦心事吗 |
[15:42] | so, a page from Jonathan’s file on the Mystery Woman | 约翰森拿到的关于神秘女子的文件 |
[15:46] | has been redacted. | 有一页被涂抹了 |
[15:47] | And he was just wondering why the FBI would want | 他想知道为什么调查局 |
[15:50] | to withhold information from him. | 要对他隐瞒信息 |
[15:53] | Files are made classified for a lot of reasons. | 文件被封存有许多原因 |
[15:57] | To protect informants | 保护线人 |
[15:58] | or sometimes it’s a bigger case that can’t be exposed. | 或者有时候涉及了更重大的案件 不能透露 |
[16:00] | Tell Jonathan I’m sorry, | 转告约翰森 我很抱歉 |
[16:02] | but we can’t share classified files. | 但是我们不能分享机密文件 |
[16:05] | Are you still coming over? | 你今晚还来吗 |
[16:07] | I sent the boys to their grandma’s house. | 我把孩子们送到他们的祖母家了 |
[16:10] | Well, then, yes. I’ll be there. | 那好的 我会来的 |
[16:14] | Great. | 太好了 |
[16:15] | Where’s the device, Anne? | 那个装置在哪 安妮 |
[16:20] | It’s close, but I still need it. | 快结束了 但是我还需要它 |
[16:23] | Why didn’t you have it on you at the train station? | 为什么你在地铁站的时候没有带着它 |
[16:26] | What are you planning? | 你有什么计划 |
[16:29] | I’m gathering information. | 我在收集信息 |
[16:32] | On what? | 关于什么 |
[16:36] | Redbird. | 红鸟 |
[16:39] | What’s Redbird? | 什么是红鸟 |
[16:43] | Can you excuse us, Kay? | 你能回避一下吗 凯 |
[16:45] | No. What’s Redbird? | 不行 什么是红鸟 |
[16:53] | You don’t have clearance for this conversation. | 你没有权限进行这场对话 |
[16:55] | If you prefer, we can transfer her to a CIA facility. | 如果你愿意 我们可以把她转移到中情局 |
[16:57] | We have equal jurisdiction here. | 我们有同等的管辖权 |
[16:59] | And I can’t continue this line of questioning | 我无法在你在场的情况下 |
[17:01] | with you present, Kay. | 继续询问 凯 |
[17:03] | Let me find out what she’s up to, okay? | 让我们找出她到底在计划什么 好吗 |
[17:06] | So many secrets, Isaac. | 很多秘密 艾萨克 |
[17:09] | I will give you five minutes with her. | 我给你五分钟 单独询问 |
[17:11] | But Anne Rojas stays with us. | 但是安妮·罗亚斯待在这 |
[17:19] | So, Kay’s ex is CIA? | 所以 凯的前任是中情局 |
[17:21] | He’s a super spy. | 他是个大间谍 |
[17:23] | Didn’t know she dated James Bond. | 不知道她和詹姆斯·邦德约过 |
[17:24] | Can’t tell if you’re impressed or threatened. | 我不知道你是被震撼了还是被吓到了 |
[17:26] | I’m not threatened. I just — I don’t know. | 我没有被吓到 我只是 我也不知道 |
[17:28] | It’s weird to think of Kay in a relationship. | 想象凯和别人谈恋爱很奇怪 |
[17:30] | But he seems cool. | 但是他看起来不错 |
[17:32] | Even if he did throw me out of the interrogation room earlier. | 即使他之前不让我进审问室 |
[17:34] | Apparently, this Anne Rojas character | 很显然 这个安妮·罗亚斯 |
[17:36] | has some sensitive information. | 有些敏感的信息 |
[17:38] | – How’d you catch her? – Found a map and the blueprints | – 你们怎么抓住她的 – 找到了一张地图 |
[17:40] | of the building she was targeting. | 还有一个她目标大楼的蓝图 |
[17:41] | Sloppy. | 太粗心了 |
[17:43] | No, it was very well-hidden. | 不是 是藏得很好的 |
[17:44] | She’s got some serious skills, | 她有些厉害 |
[17:46] | but what’s weird is | 但是很奇怪 |
[17:48] | she didn’t have the device on her at the subway. | 她在地铁站被抓时身上没有那个装置 |
[17:49] | You sure that was her target? | 你确定那是她的目标吗 |
[17:51] | Well, why else would she be there? | 不然呢 她为什么会在那 |
[17:53] | What’s bothering me is she spent months | 让我很奇怪的是 |
[17:56] | meticulously planning this thing and then… | 她花了几个月的时间 小心翼翼地计划 |
[17:58] | Only to get easily caught. | 结果很轻易就被抓了 |
[18:01] | Maybe that was her plan. | 也许这才是她的计划 |
[18:03] | She wanted us to catch her. | 她希望被抓 |
[18:08] | Don’t let her out of your sight. | 别让她离开你的视线 |
[18:10] | – Yes, sir. – How’s Redbird? | – 好的 长官 – 红鸟怎么样了 |
[18:13] | – Kay. – Let me guess. | – 凯 – 让我猜一下 |
[18:16] | Code word. | 行动代号 |
[18:17] | Mission? Energy drink? | 任务 能量饮料 |
[18:20] | How am I supposed to do my job | 如果我不知道所有信息 |
[18:22] | without all of the relevant information? | 我怎么做我的工作 |
[18:24] | Job is done. | 工作完成了 |
[18:26] | We caught her before she could activate the device. | 我们在她启动装置前就抓到了她 |
[18:28] | End of story. | 故事结束 |
[18:30] | – Let us take it from here. – The device is still out there. | – 接下来让我们接手 – 装置还没找到 |
[18:33] | Who is she, Isaac? | 她是谁 艾萨克 |
[18:36] | Can’t talk about it. | 不能说 |
[18:38] | It must be tiring. | 你一定很累吧 |
[18:40] | – What? – Endless secrets. | – 什么 – 无尽的秘密 |
[18:42] | Always shutting everybody out. | 永远把人拒之门外 |
[18:46] | You haven’t changed since we were together. | 我们在一起时你就这样 |
[18:48] | Kay, it’s part of my job… | 凯 这是我工作的一部分… |
[18:50] | Hey, how was it with, uh… | 嗨 现在情况怎么样… |
[18:51] | Sorry, am I interrupting something? | 抱歉 我有打扰到你们吗 |
[18:53] | Feels like I’m interrupting something. | 感觉好像打扰到你们了 |
[18:54] | Actually, we were … | 其实 我们在… |
[18:55] | What is it, Cameron? | 你要说什么 卡梅伦 |
[18:56] | I don’t think the Nimitz building was Anne’s real target. | 我觉得安妮的目标并不是尼米兹大厦 |
[18:59] | Why was she at the subway station? | 那她刚才为什么会出现在地铁站 |
[19:01] | This is just a theory right now, | 现在这还只是猜想 |
[19:02] | but I… I think she wanted us to catch her. | 但是我… 我觉得她希望被我们抓住 |
[19:04] | Why would she want us to bring her here to FBI headquarters? | 她为什么会希望被抓到调查局总部呢 |
[19:15] | Hey, are you okay? | 嗨 你没事吧 |
[19:44] | We have a Code Red. Security accounts are breached. | 红色警报 安全账户被入侵了 |
[19:56] | Security’s down. | 安防系统失效了 |
[19:58] | We need this door open now. | 我们现在要打开这道门 |
[20:02] | What the hell? | 发生了什么 |
[20:07] | He’s alive. Where did she go? | 他还活着 她去哪了 |
[20:11] | She’s escaping. | 她逃跑了 |
[20:25] | We have to get to the ground floor before she exits the building. | 我们必须在她逃出大厦前赶到一楼去 |
[20:27] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[20:29] | What if I was right and this was her plan to get caught? | 万一我想的是对的 她的计划就是要被捕 |
[20:30] | Why would she want to do that? | 为什么想被捕 |
[20:32] | Elevators are down, along with security. | 电梯和安防系统一样都停了 |
[20:33] | Let’s take the stairs. | 我们走楼梯吧 |
[20:35] | I don’t know, but she obviously | 我不知道 但是 |
[20:37] | stole the device to use it in this building. | 很显然她偷了装置并在这栋大厦里使用了 |
[20:39] | So, the… the question is, why? | 所以 问题是为什么 |
[20:42] | What else is in this building? | 这栋大厦里还有什么机构 |
[20:44] | Uh, EPA, Department of Labor, | 环保局 劳工部 |
[20:46] | Health and Human Services… | 健康与人类服务… |
[20:47] | 23rd floor. | 二十三楼 |
[20:48] | What’s on the 23rd floor? | 二十三楼有什么 |
[20:58] | How did I not know there was a CIA black ops location | 为什么我不知道 |
[21:01] | in my building? | 在我的大厦里有中情局的黑色行动点 |
[21:03] | They don’t put up signs. | 他们不会挂上标志 |
[21:10] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[21:20] | When Anne activated the scrambler, | 当安妮启动扰码器 |
[21:22] | every computer and network device was disabled. | 所有的电脑和网络装置都失效了 |
[21:24] | If she wanted to steal information from the CIA, | 如果她是想从中情局偷取信息的话 |
[21:26] | she’d have to come here. | 她就必须来这里 |
[21:28] | These are actual CIA files? | 这些是真的中情局档案吗 |
[21:29] | Yeah, going back decades. | 是的 可以追溯到几十年前的 |
[21:31] | Any idea which one she’s after? | 知道她要找什么资料吗 |
[21:33] | Check the Redbird file. | 看看红鸟档案 |
[21:35] | What’s Redbird? | 什么是红鸟 |
[21:41] | It’s gone. | 档案被偷了 |
[21:42] | She can’t get out of the building. | 她逃不出这栋大厦的 |
[21:44] | Everybody’s searching for her. | 所有人都在搜寻她 |
[21:48] | Guys, wasn’t Anne wearing a purple coat? | 伙计们 安妮是不是穿了件紫色的外套 |
[21:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:52] | Anne? | 安妮 |
[21:54] | If you can hear me, do not move. | 如果你能听见我说话 别动 |
[21:56] | Careful, Kay. | 小心点 凯 |
[22:01] | It’s not Anne. | 不是安妮 |
[22:03] | Haley. Agent Haley Riggs. | 海莉 是海莉·里格斯特工 |
[22:05] | Her badge is missing. | 她的证件被偷走了 |
[22:06] | Whoa, that’s Woman in the Red Coat from the subway station. | 哦 这是在地铁站穿着红色外套的那位女士 |
[22:09] | Anne switched coats with her. | 安妮和她交换了外套 |
[22:11] | Signal’s still scrambled. We can’t radio the lobby. | 信号仍旧在干扰中 我们联系不上大堂 |
[22:32] | Her real name is Anais Gomez. | 她的真名叫安娜·高美兹 |
[22:35] | She’s Venezuelan intelligence. Russian trained. | 她是委内瑞拉情报人员 在俄罗斯接受的训练 |
[22:38] | Five years ago, the CIA had an operation in Venezuela. | 五年前 中情局在委内瑞拉开展了一次行动 |
[22:41] | Rendition of a rogue intelligence officer. | 引渡一名骗子情报人员 |
[22:43] | Her mission was to grab them | 她的任务是带着他们 |
[22:45] | and move them to one of our black sites. | 并把他们带到中情局的安全点 |
[22:47] | The operation was called “Redbird?” | 这项行动叫做’红鸟’ |
[22:49] | Anais was part of | 安娜当时是 |
[22:50] | the intelligence officer’s security detail. | 这名情报人员的安保小分队成员 |
[22:53] | Things went sideways. | 事情失控了 |
[22:56] | She escaped with the intelligence officer, | 她同这位情报人员一起逃跑了 |
[22:58] | but the rest of her agents all died. | 但是安保小组的其他特工都死了 |
[23:00] | Her whole team was wiped out by the CIA. | 她的整个小组都被中情局扫荡了 |
[23:03] | So, she’s a spy. | 所以 她是间谍 |
[23:05] | One of the best. | 还是其中最好的那种 |
[23:06] | An assassin. | 一位杀手 |
[23:08] | Highly trained. Expert marksman. | 经过严格的训练 神枪手 |
[23:10] | What does she want with the file? | 她要这份档案做什么呢 |
[23:11] | It has information about the operation. | 文档里有那次行动的信息 |
[23:13] | Identities of the CIA agents involved. | 参与行动的中情局特工的身份 |
[23:15] | Informants. | 信息提供者信息 |
[23:20] | Excuse me. | 接个电话 |
[23:22] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[23:26] | You know he’s not telling us everything about Redbird. | 他没有将红鸟行动的全部信息告诉我们 |
[23:28] | I’m surprised he’s giving us this much. | 他能告诉我们这些我已经很惊讶了 |
[23:31] | Was it like this when you two were dating? | 你们俩以前约会时也是这样吗 |
[23:33] | I mean, it can’t be much by way of work talk | 我是说 当你们要去抓坏人时 |
[23:35] | when you’re off to kill bad guys. | 你们不能谈很多关于工作的事情吧 |
[23:37] | Isaac isn’t a spy. He’s a field agent, | 艾萨克不是间谍 他是一线特工 |
[23:39] | but he did have his share of secrets. | 但是他也有很多秘密 |
[23:41] | Definitely put a strain on our relationship. | 这些肯定给我们的关系带来一些压力 |
[23:44] | How serious was it with you two? | 你们俩当时对这段感情有多认真 |
[23:52] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[23:53] | Uh… | 额… |
[23:57] | Alex… | 亚力克山… |
[23:58] | Alexandra. | 亚力克山德拉 |
[24:00] | She was part of the Venezuelan operation. | 她是委内瑞拉行动的一员 |
[24:02] | She retired last year to work here in the city. | 她去年退休了来到这里工作 |
[24:10] | Anne got to her first? | 安妮第一个找到了她 |
[24:12] | She killed her. | 安妮杀了她 |
[24:18] | Sniper bullet. | 用的狙击枪 |
[24:20] | This was always about revenge for her. | 原来她是为了报复 |
[24:23] | That’s why Anne stole the Redbird file. | 这也是为什么安妮要偷取红鸟的档案 |
[24:25] | It’s her kill list. | 那是她的杀人名单 |
[24:26] | Who else was on that list? | 还有谁在名单上 |
[25:18] | I’m gonna need your jacket. | 我要借用一下你的夹克 |
[25:20] | What? | 什么 |
[25:22] | Isaac? | 艾萨克 |
[25:24] | – What’s going on? – I’m FBI. | – 发生了什么 – 我是调查局 |
[25:27] | We think someone wants you dead. | 我们认为有人想谋杀你 |
[25:28] | It’s Anais Gomez. | 安娜·高美兹 |
[25:30] | Venezuela? | 委内瑞拉行动 |
[25:31] | She already got to Alexandra. | 她已经杀死了亚力克山德拉 |
[25:32] | She was shot with a sniper rifle. | 她使用一把狙击步枪射击的 |
[25:33] | We believe you’re the next target. | 我们觉得你就是下一个目标 |
[25:35] | So, uh, take off your jacket. | 所以 脱下你的夹克 |
[25:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:38] | It’s the only way you’re getting out of this tunnel alive. | 这是你能活着走出隧道的唯一办法 |
[25:44] | Okay, Cameron, stick to the plan. | 卡梅伦 按计划行动 |
[25:47] | And don’t give Anne a good shot. | 不要让安妮获得好的射击机会 |
[25:56] | Cameron, we’re sweeping the rooftops for Anne, | 卡梅伦 我们在搜寻安妮射击的房顶 |
[25:58] | but we’re gonna need a second to find her. | 但我们需要一些时间 |
[26:00] | We need you to stall while we search. | 我们需要你在我们搜寻时能拖住她 |
[26:02] | Look for cover and run as fast as you can, okay? | 寻找掩护的地方 尽量跑快些 可以吗 |
[26:10] | Kay, I’m running out of trees. | 凯 前面没有树可以遮挡了 |
[26:12] | You’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[26:32] | Cameron! | 卡梅伦 |
[27:08] | Absolutely brilliant! | 这办法太棒了 |
[27:11] | This dame’s a crack shot! | 这一枪好准啊 |
[27:13] | If this wall wasn’t here, | 要不是这面墙在这 |
[27:15] | your brains would be all over your trousers! | 你的脑浆都被打出来了 |
[27:16] | She’s aiming somewhere worse. | 她瞄准的地方更恐怖 |
[27:18] | Still on task here. | 任务还没完成了 |
[27:19] | Here’s the janitor with his ray gun. | 这就是看门人用的射线枪 |
[27:23] | It’s called lidar protractor. | 这个叫激光雷达量角器 |
[27:26] | Sounds a bit rude, doesn’t it? | 这名称不怎么好听 是吧 |
[27:35] | – Do we have a location? – We do now. | – 有定位了吗 – 有了 |
[27:38] | Hotel Lavender. On the roof. | 薰衣草酒店 楼顶 |
[27:39] | Mike, it’s the Hotel Lavender. | 迈克 在薰衣草酒店 |
[27:41] | We’re pulling up there now. | 我们现在就过去 |
[27:44] | Anne Rojas, you’re under arrest. Again. | 安妮·罗亚斯 你又被捕了 |
[27:50] | Got her. | 把她带走 |
[27:56] | – That’s easy. – Hey. | – 这很容易 – 嗨 |
[27:58] | Thanks for all your help. | 谢谢你们的帮忙 |
[28:00] | You know, when Kay first told me about your Deception Group, | 凯第一次跟我提起你的魔术小组的时候 |
[28:03] | I was, uh, skeptical. | 我将信将疑 |
[28:06] | Now I want my own magic consultant. | 现在我也想要自己的魔术顾问了 |
[28:08] | All right, well, as long as it’s not David Blaine. | 好吧 别请大卫·布莱恩就行 |
[28:11] | Hate that guy. | 我看他不顺眼 |
[28:13] | Kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[28:15] | So, uh, want to grab a bite at Bamonte’s? | 想去巴莫特家吃点东西吗 |
[28:19] | Like old times? | 像原来那样 |
[28:21] | Thought maybe we could catch up. | 我们可以叙叙旧 |
[28:24] | You know, like regular people do. | 就像普通人做的那样 |
[28:27] | Yeah, no. | 算了吧 |
[28:28] | I don’t — I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我不 我觉得不好 |
[28:32] | Right, right. No, I understand. | 好吧 好吧 不 我理解 |
[28:37] | Well, I’ll — I’ll call you. | 我会打你电话的 |
[28:39] | If something comes up with the case. | 如果案子有任何进展的话 |
[28:41] | Yeah. | 好 |
[28:43] | Yeah. | 就这样 |
[28:48] | Hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[28:49] | I’m starving. | 我快饿晕了 |
[28:50] | Isaac just asked you to dinner? | 艾萨克刚刚请你吃晚饭了 |
[28:53] | There’s a little too much history there, Cameron. | 这里面牵扯到太多陈年往事了 卡梅伦 |
[28:55] | Well, why don’t you leave the history in the past | 为什么不把陈年往事丢在过去 |
[28:57] | and, uh, eat a pizza? | 去吃个披萨呢 |
[28:58] | Because it’s not that simple. | 因为事情没那么简单 |
[29:00] | It’s dinner, Kay. | 只是顿晚饭 凯 |
[29:03] | I feel like Isaac has some stuff he wants to say to you. | 我觉得艾萨克有事想跟你说 |
[29:06] | And I think you have some stuff to say to him, too. | 我想你也有事想跟他说 |
[29:09] | Tell me I’m wrong. | 我没说错吧 |
[29:12] | You’re not. | 你没错 |
[29:15] | Like I said, I’m a good observer. | 我早就说过了 我有双火眼金睛 |
[29:22] | Isaac. | 艾萨克 |
[29:33] | So, you told Kay to go on the date? | 所以你让凯约会去了 |
[29:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:36] | So, what’s the problem? She went on the date. | – 问题在哪里 – 她去约会了 |
[29:38] | Yeah, I’m struggling to connect the dots | 我在思考你究竟为什么 |
[29:40] | that lead back to you calling me. | 要打电话给我 |
[29:42] | Yeah, so am I. | 我也在思考这个问题 |
[29:43] | Do you not want Kay to get back together | 你不想让凯和她的超级间谍前任 |
[29:45] | with her super-spy ex? | 再续前缘吗 |
[29:46] | I just want her to be happy. | 我只希望她开心 |
[29:48] | Does she seem happy? | 她看上去开心吗 |
[29:49] | Yeah. So, everything’s good. | – 是的 – 那就万事大吉了 |
[29:51] | If she’s happy, I’m happy. | 她开心 我就开心 |
[29:53] | You don’t sound happy. | 你听上去不怎么开心 |
[29:54] | I’m not. Oh. | 我不开心 |
[29:56] | There it is. | 问题就在这儿 |
[29:58] | Took longer than I expected. | 比我想象的久了一点 |
[30:01] | What? | 什么 |
[30:02] | You’ve developed feelings for Kay. | 你对凯有感觉了 |
[30:03] | That explains why you’re jealous. | 这就是为什么你嫉妒了 |
[30:05] | Jealous? | 嫉妒 |
[30:06] | Come on, I’m not jealous. I’m never jealous. | 拜托 我才不是嫉妒 我从不嫉妒 |
[30:07] | David Blaine. | 大卫·布莱恩 |
[30:10] | Holy crap. | 该死 |
[30:13] | I’m jealous. | 我是嫉妒了 |
[30:15] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来了 |
[30:16] | Hey, I’m sorry to talk shop, | 抱歉我又提起工作上的事 |
[30:18] | but are Redbird questions still off limits? | 但关于红鸟的问题还是机密吗 |
[30:20] | Depends on the question. | 取决于问题是什么 |
[30:23] | Anne and her team were protecting | 安妮和她的队伍在保护 |
[30:25] | an intelligence agent — Redbird’s target. | 一名情报人员 也就是红鸟的目标 |
[30:27] | Whatever happened to him? | 他最后怎么样了 |
[30:30] | We received credible intel that he was killed | 我们收到可靠线报 |
[30:32] | not long after the op. | 说他在行动后不久就被杀了 |
[30:35] | So, Anne lost her entire team for nothing. | 所以安妮白白牺牲了一整支队伍 |
[30:39] | You feeling sorry for her? | 你很同情她 |
[30:41] | No, but I work with a team that I care very much about. | 没有 但我也有一只我很关心的团队 |
[30:44] | I get what she lost that day. | 我可以理解她那天的悲痛 |
[30:49] | Hospital just called. | 医院打来电话 |
[30:51] | James Collins disappeared from his room. | 詹姆斯·柯林斯从房间里消失了 |
[30:53] | Wait, what? Her supervisor? | 等等 什么 她的上司 |
[30:56] | He got shot. Why would he — | 他被打了一枪 他为什么要… |
[30:59] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[31:01] | I even gave her a drawer at my apartment. | 我还给了她 我公寓里的一个抽屉 |
[31:02] | That was in the drawer | 这个就是安妮·罗亚斯 |
[31:03] | Anne Rojas had at James Collins’ apartment. | 放在詹姆斯·柯林斯公寓抽屉里的东西 |
[31:05] | The blueprint must be the Nimitz building. | 蓝图一定是尼米兹大楼 |
[31:07] | Oh, my God, he’s working with Anne. | 天哪 他和安妮是一伙的 |
[31:09] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[31:10] | He’s the reason her entire plan worked. | 她的整个计划是靠他才成功的 |
[31:12] | He led us to the duffel, which led us to Anne. | 他指引我们去了医院 找到了安妮 |
[31:14] | Anne almost killed him. | 可安妮差点杀了他 |
[31:15] | Yeah, but she didn’t. | 没错 可她没有 |
[31:16] | From two feet away. | 只有两英尺的距离 |
[31:17] | A-An expert marksman. | 一个资深神枪手 |
[31:19] | She had me cold from 400 yards out. | 她在四百码开外就能打晕我 |
[31:20] | If she wanted him dead, he’d be dead. | 如果她想要他死 他早就死透了 |
[31:22] | So, if James is working with Anne — | 如果詹姆斯和安妮是一伙的 |
[31:24] | He’s gonna finish what she started. | 他就会替她完成使命 |
[31:26] | Killing everyone on the Redbird mission. | 杀掉红鸟任务里的所有人 |
[31:32] | You gotta go save the world? | 你要去拯救世界了 |
[31:38] | A CIA agent turning off his phone? | 中情局特工关手机 |
[31:41] | I don’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[31:42] | For one night. Hmm. | 仅此一晚 |
[31:54] | I haven’t done that since I was a deputy. | 自从当了警官以后 我就再也没干过这种事了 |
[31:56] | Since — | 自从 |
[31:57] | We were together. | 我们在一起之后 |
[31:58] | Felt good. | 感觉不错 |
[31:59] | When we were together? | 我们在一起的时候 |
[32:01] | When I turned off my phone. | 我关掉手机的时候 |
[32:20] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. They closed Tiki Town? | 等等 他们关掉了提基小镇 |
[32:23] | Last year. | 去年的事了 |
[32:24] | It’s where we had our first date. | 我们第一次约会就在那儿 |
[32:25] | I remember. | 我还记得 |
[32:26] | My God, you were acting so weird. | 我的天 你当时表现得太奇怪了 |
[32:29] | I asked you what you did for a living | 我问你 你的工作是什么 |
[32:31] | and you said, “Global-ish stuff.” | 你说 “国际事务” |
[32:33] | Hey, you cover was bad, too. | 你的借口也遭透了 |
[32:35] | “Legal processing.” | “法务处理” |
[32:37] | Yeah, and by the way, you didn’t need to hide your job. | 顺便 你其实用不着隐瞒职业的 |
[32:39] | You weren’t a secret agent. | 你又不是秘密特工 |
[32:41] | I wasn’t going to tell you mine if you didn’t tell me yours. | 如果你不说你的 我也没打算说我的 |
[32:43] | And I don’t think you would have if I hadn’t guessed it. | 要不是我猜中了 你估计也不会告诉我 |
[32:45] | Well, I’m surprised I got a second date. | 没想到我还能有第二次约会 |
[32:50] | Hey, you remember the last time we were there? | 你记得我们最后一次那儿的时候吗 |
[32:55] | Why would you bring that up? | 为什么要提起这个 |
[32:57] | I think about it a lot. | 我经常想到这个 |
[33:00] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[33:03] | I still can’t believe you did it at Tiki Town. | 我至今不敢相信你居然在提基小镇求婚 |
[33:07] | It’s not the most romantic spot. | 那儿又不是最浪漫的地方 |
[33:10] | I said yes, didn’t I? | 我答应了 不是吗 |
[33:20] | The CIA’s systems are back online. | 中情局系统重新上线了 |
[33:22] | They gave us a copy of the file. | 他们给了我们一份文件的复印件 |
[33:23] | Turns out Redbird wasn’t the name of the Venezuelan mission. | 事实证明红鸟不是委内瑞拉任务的名字 |
[33:26] | It was the code name of the team leader. | 而是任务负责人的代号 |
[33:28] | That must be their main target. Does it reveal his identity? | 那一定是他们的主要目标了 有写他的身份吗 |
[33:30] | No. Just height, hair color, | 没有 只有身高 发色 |
[33:32] | and the name of his fiance at the time. | 还有他当时未婚妻的名字 |
[33:35] | His fiance? | 他的未婚妻 |
[33:36] | It was the secrets. | 是秘密 |
[33:38] | It was all of the lies. | 是弥天大谎 |
[33:40] | I know that was part of your job, Isaac, | 我知道那是你工作的一部分 艾萨克 |
[33:42] | but when I saw our future together, | 但当我想象我们在一起的未来时 |
[33:44] | it’s just — | 那不是 |
[33:45] | It’s just not what I wanted my life to be. | 那不是我希望我的人生变成的样子 |
[33:51] | Kay, I have to tell you something | 凯 我告诉你一件 |
[33:53] | about the Venezuelan mission. | 关于委内瑞拉任务的事 |
[33:55] | Redbird? | 关于红鸟的吗 |
[33:58] | I led the assassination team | 杀死安妮同事的暗杀小组 |
[34:00] | that killed Anne’s colleagues. | 是由我领导的 |
[34:01] | You were there? | 你在里面吗 |
[34:03] | On a kill mission? | 你接了杀人任务 |
[34:05] | But you were a f– You were a field agent. | 但你是 你是外勤特工 |
[34:08] | I’ve never been a field agent. | 我不是外勤特工 从来都不是 |
[34:11] | But when we were together, y… | 但我们在一起时 你 |
[34:15] | That’s why you shut me out. | 你就是因为这个才拒绝我 |
[34:17] | I was trying to protect you. | 我是在保护你 |
[34:19] | Wait, if you were on that mission, | 等等 如果你也加入那个任务 |
[34:21] | then your name is in that file. | 那你的名字也在档案里 |
[34:22] | No, because I was the team leader, | 没有 因为我是队长 |
[34:24] | only my code name is in the file. | 只有我的代号在上面 |
[34:26] | Your code name? | 你的代号 |
[34:31] | I’m Redbird. | 我就是红鸟 |
[34:41] | You’ve reached Agent Kay Daniels. | 你现在拨打的是凯·丹尼尔斯特工的电话 |
[34:42] | I can’t make it to the phone… | 我无法帮你接通电话 |
[34:44] | Damn it. | 我去 |
[34:45] | Kay’s not answering, either, and the restaurant line is dead. | 凯不接电话 餐厅的电话也打不通 |
[34:47] | Why didn’t Isaac tell us he was Redbird? | 为什么艾萨克不跟我们说他就是红鸟 |
[34:49] | Why didn’t Kay tell us they were engaged? | 为什么凯不告诉我们他们两个订婚了 |
[34:50] | And why did they put her name in the case file? | 为什么要把她的名字写进档案里 |
[34:52] | Standard protocol. | 协议规定的 |
[34:53] | The CIA lists significant relations | 中情局列出一些有重要关系的人 |
[34:55] | just in case things go badly. | 以防事情严重化 |
[34:56] | If James thinks that Isaac was Kay’s fiance, | 如果詹姆斯认为艾萨克和凯是未婚夫妻的话 |
[34:58] | he’s gonna kill ’em both. | 他一定会杀了他们俩个 |
[34:59] | Come on, Mike. Put your foot down, man. | 快点 迈克 停下来 |
[35:03] | Oh, come on, you’ve got to be… | 快点 你… |
[35:06] | Oh, you got to be… | 噢 你要… |
[35:08] | There has to faster route. Are you using Waze? | 这里有一条捷径 你有用导航吗 |
[35:10] | It’s a half a mile, but with traffic… | 大约还有半英里 但遇到交通… |
[35:13] | Cameron, you are not going out there without backup! | 卡梅伦 没有后援的话 你不能去 |
[35:15] | Back me up! | 支援我 |
[35:16] | Cameron! Ca-Cameron! | 卡梅伦 卡卡梅伦 |
[35:29] | You gonna say anything? | 你要说什么吗 |
[35:31] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义呢 |
[35:32] | You probably have the perfect answer planned | 你可能已经准备好每个问题的 |
[35:34] | – for every question. – No. | – 标准答案了 – 没有 |
[35:37] | Not right now. | 现在没有 |
[35:39] | Please. Ask me anything. | 拜托 问我点什么吧 |
[35:45] | Was it real? | 是真的吗 |
[35:46] | – What? – Our relationship. | – 什么 – 我们的感情 |
[35:50] | Was it ever real? | 我们以前的感情是真的吗 |
[35:54] | I have never stopped. | 我从未放弃过 |
[35:58] | Yes, it was real. | 是的 是真的 |
[36:04] | That’s why I asked you to dinner | 所以我才约你出来吃饭 |
[36:05] | – Don’t. – I think | – 别这样 – 我觉得 |
[36:06] | W… | 我… |
[36:09] | Let me finish, please. | 让我说完 好吗 |
[36:14] | You said earlier that it must be tiring. | 你之前说 这样很累 |
[36:16] | A lifetime of secrets. | 一辈子背负着秘密 |
[36:18] | Sacrificing everything and everyone important to me. | 牺牲一切我在乎的人和物 |
[36:22] | Even losing you. | 甚至失去你 |
[36:25] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[36:27] | I’m tired, Kay. | 我累了 凯 |
[36:41] | Kay. | 凯 |
[36:43] | Kay, come on. | 凯 别这样 |
[36:44] | Sorry about tonight. | 今晚真是对不起 |
[36:57] | Kay! Stop! Stop! | 凯 等等 等等 |
[36:59] | You’re making a mistake! | 你做错了 |
[37:01] | – What are you doing? – Don’t do this. | – 你在干什么 – 别这样 |
[37:03] | Don’t…Don’t leave me for some guy you just met. | 别 不要因为这个刚见面的人就离开我 |
[37:05] | Kay, we were engaged just three years ago. | 凯 我们三年前可是订过婚的 |
[37:08] | This…This is wrong. | 这 这样做是错的 |
[37:11] | This is impossible. | 这是不可能的 |
[37:12] | I mean, come on, look at him. Then look at me. | 拜托 你看看他 在看看我 |
[37:15] | How is this even a choice? We had it all. | 你怎么会做出这样的选择呢 我们都有啊 |
[37:17] | Don’t throw it away ’cause this… | 不要离开我 因为 |
[37:20] | We were in love. | 我们还爱着对方 |
[37:21] | We still are. | 我们还相爱 |
[37:23] | Kay, I love… | 凯 我爱… |
[37:27] | – Cameron! – Got him. Suspect down. | – 卡梅伦 – 抓住了 嫌疑犯已倒地 |
[37:36] | Tah! | 嗒 |
[37:39] | Can’t say, “Dah.” | 说不出”嗒” |
[37:44] | Still can’t say it. | 还是说不出 |
[37:56] | How’s Cameron? | 卡梅伦怎么样了 |
[37:57] | Stupid. Bruised. | 真蠢 淤青了 |
[37:59] | He’s lucky James didn’t go for a head shot. | 他真幸运 詹姆斯没有打他的头 |
[38:02] | He was, uh, very convincing. | 他真的 令人信服 |
[38:05] | He is a master of deception. | 他是一位幻术大师 |
[38:06] | Right. | 是的 |
[38:08] | Oh, he was just saying whatever he had to to protect you. | 他只是说出任何能保护你的话 |
[38:11] | I don’t think I was the one he was trying to protect. | 我觉得他拼命想保护的不是我 |
[38:15] | Listen, I’m sorry about all this. | 这一切真的很抱歉 |
[38:17] | If I’d have told you sooner… | 如果我早点告诉你 |
[38:18] | No. No one’s fault. | 不 不是谁的错 |
[38:20] | Plus, neither of us had our phones on. | 再说了 我们两个都关了机 |
[38:24] | I see our footprints in the sand. | # 我看到我们的足迹印在沙中 # |
[38:24] | So much for that, huh? | 先不说了 |
[38:27] | Time to go save the world. | 是时候去拯救世界了 |
[38:29] | I feel hairs raise on the back of my hand.Take me northbound. | # 手背上汗毛竖起 请带我去北边 # |
[38:30] | Back to home Where I know.You feel like you’re alone. | # 去我熟悉的家乡 你觉得很孤独 # |
[38:30] | 是 我是艾萨克 是 Isaac. | |
[38:43] | And you feel like something’s wrong | # 你觉得哪里不对 # |
[38:45] | I feel like… | # 我觉得… # |
[38:50] | There wasn’t anything useful on the redacted page? | 模糊页面上没有任何有用的信息吗 |
[38:52] | Just phone numbers. | 只有电话号码 |
[38:54] | Names of inspecting agents. | 调查员姓名 |
[38:55] | Judges that signed warrants. | 签署搜查令的法官 |
[38:58] | Nothing gets us closer to Mystery Woman. | 都不能帮我们进一步了解神秘女人 |
[39:00] | So, the FBI wasn’t hiding anything. | 所以调查局并没有隐藏什么信息 |
[39:02] | It’s not a dead end. It’s just… | 还没结束 只是 |
[39:05] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[39:07] | Thanks, Dina. | 谢谢你 狄娜 |
[39:14] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么可以帮到你的吗 |
[39:15] | Keep walking. | 快点走 |
[39:23] | The concrete skyline comes along.I hold your picture, and now I’m gone. | # 天亮了 而我拿着你的照片 离开了 # |
[39:25] | Take me northbound, back to home Where I know. | # 带我去北边吧 回到我熟悉的家乡 # |
[39:40] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[39:42] | You’ll see. | 你到时就知道了 |
[39:43] | And you feel like something’s wrong. | # 你感觉事情不对头 # |
[39:44] | And I feel like I won’t know | # 而我却不知道 # |
[39:44] | That was really stupid, Cameron. | 你真的很傻 卡梅伦 |
[39:53] | Yeah, well, worked, didn’t it? | 是啊 不过 成功了 是吧 |
[39:58] | Just so we’re clear, | 只是我们说清楚 |
[40:00] | the confessions of love were strictly professional. | 那个表白只是专业表演而已 |
[40:02] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[40:03] | Jonathan already told me. Not your type. | 约翰森早就告诉过我 我不是你的菜 |
[40:05] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[40:12] | You feel like you’re alone | # 你觉得很孤独 # |
[40:13] | How was it with Isaac? | 你跟艾萨克怎么样了 |
[40:18] | We ate. We laughed. | 饭也吃过 笑也笑过 |
[40:20] | And then we said goodbye. | 之后就说再见 |
[40:22] | I won’t know. | # 我不知道 # |
[40:22] | Isaac just felt like moving backward. | 艾萨克想回到以前 |
[40:26] | I’d rather focus on the future. | 但我更想展望未来 |
[40:28] | So, keep me in mind. | # 请记住我 # |
[40:29] | Mike. What’s wrong? | 迈克 怎么了 |
[40:38] | I just talked to Deakins. | 我刚刚跟迪金斯谈过 |
[40:41] | I’ve been suspended pending an investigation. | 我被停职调查 |
[40:45] | Keep me in mind. | # 请记住我 # |
[40:46] | you’ve been spying on me? | 你一直在监察我吗 |
[40:46] | Watch yourself, Black. | 管好你自己 布莱克 |
[40:49] | That is what I’ve been doing. | 这是我一直以来做的事情 |
[40:51] | That’s not all you’ve been doing, though. | 你做的可不止这些 |
[40:53] | How’d it go? | 事情怎么样了 |
[40:54] | Stealing files from the FBI. | 从调查局偷档案出来 |
[40:57] | Find everything you need? | 找到你要的东西吗 |
[41:01] | I thought maybe you could borrow his ID card | 我想你可以借一下他的身份证 |
[41:02] | for a couple minutes, download the original file. | 借几分钟 下载源文件 |
[41:06] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[41:07] | I’m just here to make sure you stay out of trouble. | 我来只是确保你的安全 |
[41:10] | Suspended why? | 为什么要推迟 |
[41:11] | My ID card got stolen. | 我的身份证被偷了 |
[41:13] | Who could’ve stolen your ID? | 谁能偷你的身份证 |
[41:15] | I don’t know. It’s missing. | 我不知道 它不见了 |
[41:17] | Someone used it to break into the evidence lockup. | 有人用它进入证据库里 |
[41:29] | Well, what did they take? | 那么他们拿了什么 |
[41:31] | Evidence box 9187. | 9187证据盒 |
[41:33] | What’s in the box? | 盒子里是什么 |
[41:35] | – Lynx Diamond. – No. | – 天猫座钻石 – 不 |
[41:38] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[41:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:42] | She wants you alive. | 她希望你活着 |
[41:45] | For now. | 目前 |
[41:49] | Oh, sorry. | 噢 对不起 |
[42:05] | It’s her. The Mystery Woman. | 是她 神秘女人 |
[42:08] | If she stole the diamond… | 如果是她偷了钻石 |
[42:10] | Then, the puzzle’s complete. | 那谜团就解决了 |
[42:13] | She won. | 她赢了 |