时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我的女儿 |
[00:01] | You don’t even know what that means! | 你根本不理解母亲意味着什么 |
[00:04] | It’s true, isn’t it? | 这是真的 对吗 |
[00:06] | What, darling? | 什么 亲爱的 |
[00:07] | I’m Vivian’s daughter. | 我是薇薇安的女儿 |
[00:08] | Darling, Mia, darling. Mia, Mia, please don’t go. | 亲爱的 米娅 求你别走 |
[00:11] | Kyle. | 卡尔 |
[00:12] | – Where to? – Anywhere. | -去哪儿 -哪儿都行 |
[00:15] | What was that about? | 这是什么意思 |
[00:17] | Just saying good-bye. | 只是告别 |
[00:19] | Terrible thing, Vivian’s death. | 薇薇安的去世 真遗憾 |
[00:22] | Bobby, how long has it been? | 鲍比 有多久没见了 |
[00:24] | Don’t you ever come near my family ever again. | 永远别再靠近我的家人半步 |
[00:28] | You want to know what it feels like | 你想知道当全世界的人都认为 |
[00:29] | to have the world think you’re a murderer? | 你是杀人凶手时 你是什么感觉吗 |
[00:30] | If you didn’t kill anybody, | 如果你没杀人 |
[00:32] | your conscience should be clear. | 就不会遭受良心的谴责 |
[00:33] | It is clear, isn’t it, Eddie? | 你没有遭受这种谴责吧 爱迪 |
[00:36] | So when we’re old and gray, | 等到我们都老了 |
[00:38] | We can remember how young and hot we were. | 还能记起我们当年有多年轻多火辣 |
[00:42] | No! | 不 |
[00:50] | Okay, go back. Run it again. | 倒回去 再播一遍 |
[00:53] | What’s this, the ATM camera? | 这个是自动取款机的摄像头吗 |
[00:54] | Yeah. We get a lot more stuff | 对 在他被撞之后 |
[00:56] | after he gets hit, from the phones. | 我们从手机录像里找到的东西更多 |
[00:58] | – Wanna see? – Yeah. | -想看看吗 -当然 |
[00:59] | Much as I love watching this guy’s melon | 尽管我喜欢一遍又一遍地 |
[01:01] | get split over and over again, | 看这家伙被撞 |
[01:02] | I can’t tell one grainy blob from the other. | 我也没法从中得知是谁干的 |
[01:04] | I mean, what are we doing here? | 我们这是在干吗呢 |
[01:05] | Hey, I just got this stuff. | 这段录像是刚拿到的 |
[01:06] | Edward’s here. I just know it. | 直觉告诉我爱德华一定也在场 |
[01:08] | He knew Ben was in custody, and Joanna said | 他知道本被羁押了 而且乔安娜说 |
[01:11] | he got a phone call at the cotillion and he left. | 他在舞会上接了个电话就匆匆离开了 |
[01:13] | The guy’s not stupid enough to come here by himself. | 这家伙不会蠢到亲自过来的 |
[01:19] | Merry Christmas in a tuxedo. | 看那穿燕尾服的人是谁啊 |
[01:20] | Freeze this frame. Freeze it! | 这里暂停 暂停 |
[01:24] | What’s up, Eddie? | 爱迪 怎么了 |
[01:27] | Joanna was right. | 乔安娜是对的 |
[01:28] | Edward must’ve put a tail on Ben. | 爱德华一定派了人跟踪本 |
[01:33] | Good to see you, man. | 找到你了 |
[01:38] | Samantha, please. | 萨曼塔 拜托 |
[01:40] | I’m sorry. I-I have to move around. | 抱歉 我得来回走走 |
[01:42] | Ben is dead, and your sister. | 本死了 你妹妹也死了 |
[01:47] | How can you just sit there? | 你怎么能这么镇定地坐着 |
[01:48] | Well, I guess I just learned it’s better not to panic. | 因为我知道慌乱也没用 |
[01:52] | Why didn’t you just stay at the cotillion? | 你为什么不能好好呆在舞会上 |
[01:55] | They’re gonna come after me. | 他们会咬着我不放的 |
[01:56] | Go to them first. Go to the police | 那你先去找他们 去找警察 |
[01:58] | and show them the files you found. | 给他们看你找到的文件 |
[02:00] | We don’t know what they prove. | 我们不知道这文件能证明什么 |
[02:01] | It has to be why Vivian died. | 它一定是薇薇安被杀的原因 |
[02:04] | I need my bow. | 帮我扎个蝴蝶结 |
[02:06] | Please. | 谢谢 |
[02:06] | Hey, honey. How’s pancakes sound, huh? | 宝贝 吃煎饼怎么样 |
[02:09] | Just because we can’t see what’s on it | 我们不知道它意味着什么 |
[02:11] | doesn’t mean somebody else can’t tell. | 不代表别人不知道 |
[02:13] | I need new skates. | 我要双新的冰鞋 |
[02:15] | We just bought those. | 这双是才买的 |
[02:17] | Coach says they give me weak posture. | 教练说穿这双摆姿势不好看 |
[02:20] | – What’s wrong, mommy? – Nothing. | -妈妈 你怎么了 -没事 |
[02:23] | I-I was just thinking about how much I like your daddy. | 我只是在想 我有多么爱你爸爸 |
[02:30] | Who’s that? | 是谁啊 |
[02:31] | Maybe it’s a Mormon. | 可能是来宣教的摩门教徒 |
[02:35] | Hey, you guys, help me with breakfast, huh? | 你们两个过来帮我准备早餐 |
[02:38] | All right, you get the eggs. | 你来拿蛋 |
[02:39] | You get the milk, | 你来拿牛奶 |
[02:40] | and we’ll get you ready for practice. | 吃完就可以去训练了 |
[02:56] | Your sister is missing. | 你妹妹失踪了 |
[02:57] | Can we please just focus on that? | 我们能不能多看重这事 |
[02:59] | We hired that P.I. we discussed. | 我们已经雇了私家侦探 |
[03:01] | Mia was not kidnapped. | 米娅没有被绑架 |
[03:03] | She found out her sister was her mother | 她发现她姐姐是她亲生母亲 |
[03:04] | and she freaked out. | 所以她失控了 |
[03:05] | Vivian was not her mother. | 薇薇安不是她的母亲 |
[03:07] | – And whose decision was that? – Excuse me? | -这是谁的决定 -什么 |
[03:10] | This conversation does not involve you. | 这里轮不到你说话 |
[03:12] | – Vivian was my best friend. – Really? | -薇薇安是我最好的朋友 -是吗 |
[03:14] | You haven’t spoken to her since you had braces. | 自从你们大吵一架后就再没说过话 |
[03:16] | Joanna, all of this happened after you left. | 乔安娜 这一切都发生在你走之后 |
[03:18] | You didn’t see how upset Vivian was. | 你没看见薇薇安有多煎熬 |
[03:20] | She wanted to get rid of the baby. | 她想把孩子打掉 |
[03:22] | Yes, not that I have to explain myself to you, Joanna, | 没错 我没必要跟你说这些 乔安娜 |
[03:25] | but I know how important family was to Robert. | 不过我明白家庭对罗伯特的重要性 |
[03:26] | And so I stayed with Vivian, | 所以我一直陪着薇薇安 |
[03:27] | and we agreed on the arrangement. | 之后我们都同意这个安排 |
[03:29] | The one where you took her baby as your own? | 你把她的孩子据为己有这个安排吗 |
[03:31] | Do you have any idea what Sofia sacrificed? | 你懂不懂索菲娅牺牲了什么 |
[03:33] | What people thought? | 别人会怎么想 |
[03:33] | Probably the same thing I did until I found out the truth. | 在我不知道真相之前 我一直以为 |
[03:36] | You were forced to marry your secretary | 你不得不和你的秘书结婚 |
[03:37] | ’cause you knocked her up. | 因为你搞大了她的肚子 |
[03:38] | That’s enough, Julian! | 够了 朱利安 |
[03:40] | Who’s the father? | 她的爸爸是谁 |
[03:42] | Have you no concept of boundaries? | 你懂不懂什么叫界线 |
[03:44] | You’re a guest in this house, for god’s sake! | 你只是这家里的客人而已 |
[03:45] | The father is out of the picture. | 爸爸是谁不重要 |
[03:47] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:49] | Is he dead? | 他死了 |
[03:50] | Did you pay him off? | 你给他钱了吗 |
[03:51] | We all know how Vivian was. | 我们都知道薇薇安生前是什么样的 |
[03:52] | It could have been anyone. | 谁都有可能是孩子的爸爸 |
[03:53] | That is the end of it. | 不要再过问了 |
[03:57] | Vivian was what, 16? | 薇薇安什么样 16岁 |
[04:00] | She dated that guy Cameron, | 她和卡梅隆交往过 |
[04:03] | and then the one with the earring, Brett. | 然后是那个戴耳环的布莱特 |
[04:06] | Who else? | 还有谁吗 |
[04:07] | You knew everyone she dated. | 你知道所有和她交往的人 |
[04:11] | How old is he? | 他几岁 |
[04:12] | I don’t know. 40? | 我不知道 40吧 |
[04:16] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[04:17] | No, it’s not like that. | 不是你想的那样 |
[04:19] | We talk about music and drink Montrachet. | 我们谈谈音乐 喝喝蒙哈榭[葡萄酒] |
[04:22] | It’s intellectual. | 精神上的交流 |
[04:25] | Where’d you get that? | 这东西哪来的 |
[04:26] | It’s his signature thing. | 这个火机是属于他的标志 |
[04:28] | How smooth is that? | 很棒吧 |
[04:33] | Just tell us! | 告诉我们 |
[04:34] | Why do there have to be so many secrets? | 为什么要隐瞒这么多秘密 |
[04:36] | It doesn’t matter who it is! | 孩子的父亲是谁不重要 |
[04:48] | Because it was your best friend. | 因为那个人是你的挚友 |
[04:51] | That’s why you don’t speak anymore. | 这就是为什么你不愿意说 |
[04:52] | You shut your mouth. | 你给我闭嘴 |
[04:53] | You were supposed to protect her! | 你应该保护她的 |
[04:54] | She was a child! | 她只是个孩子 |
[04:57] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[04:59] | You say one more word and I will kill you. | 再多说一句我就杀了你 |
[05:02] | It’s Dwight Haverstock, isn’t it? | 是德怀特·哈佛斯托克 是吧 |
[05:51] | That was a long drive. | 这真远啊 |
[05:53] | I haven’t been to Ocean City in years. | 我好几年没去过大洋城了 |
[05:55] | Oh, crap. The code is “Claire.” | 糟了 密码是”Claire” |
[06:03] | Whose place is this again? | 这是谁的房子来着 |
[06:05] | My friend’s. | 我朋友的 |
[06:06] | Well, her parents’, Claire and Gary. | 确切说是她父母克莱尔和盖瑞的 |
[06:10] | They only come here on Claire’s birthday, | 他们只在克莱尔生日的时候过来 |
[06:11] | hence the uncrackable alarm code. | 所以才用这么”简单”的密码 |
[06:14] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[06:18] | Every family has its issues, right? | 家家有本难念的经 是吧 |
[06:24] | We can talk about it. | 我们可以聊聊啊 |
[06:27] | Or not talk about it? | 不聊也行 |
[06:29] | Break a few windows, set some stuff on fire. | 打破几扇窗户 点火烧点东西 |
[06:31] | I think I just wanna take a shower. | 我就想洗个澡 |
[06:34] | Uh, I’ll scrounge up some food | 我去找点吃的 |
[06:37] | and we can hang out here until you’re ready to go back. | 我们可以一直呆这 直到你想回去 |
[06:40] | I’m never going back. | 我再也不回去了 |
[06:52] | Forgot about our secret knock. | 别玩我们的暗号敲门声了 |
[06:54] | No, you didn’t. | 你不是也记得吗 |
[06:57] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[06:59] | Well, I just dropped a nuclear bomb on your family. | 我刚给你家扔了个重磅炸弹 |
[07:03] | So now I’m just hiding out. | 现在藏起来避避风头 |
[07:07] | I’m glad you said it. | 我很庆幸你说了 |
[07:09] | I think Sofia’s gonna kill me. | 我觉得索菲娅会杀了我 |
[07:11] | I swear, I thought all the veins in her neck were gonna burst. | 我敢打包票 她脖子上的血管都快爆了 |
[07:20] | Vivian told me about Mia before she died. | 薇薇安在死前跟我说过米娅的事 |
[07:23] | She didn’t tell me about Haverstock, | 她没说哈佛斯托克的事 |
[07:25] | but she told me she was Mia’s mom. | 不过她告诉我她是米娅的妈妈 |
[07:30] | That’s why we fought. | 这就是我们吵架的原因 |
[07:32] | She was gonna take Mia away. | 她想带走米娅 |
[07:36] | Does Sofia know that? | 索菲娅知道吗 |
[07:37] | I don’t know, but if she did, | 不知道 如果她知道 |
[07:38] | she would’ve gone ballistic. | 她一定不会放过薇薇安 |
[07:40] | Mia is everything to her. | 米娅是她的全部 |
[07:46] | I gotta go out. | 我得出去了 |
[07:49] | You might wanna lock this door behind me on the way out. | 你还是在我走之后锁门吧 |
[07:57] | So are you going to arrest me or what? | 你是要抓我还是想怎样 |
[08:10] | Come on, Edward, | 别耍花招 爱德华 |
[08:11] | you were 50 feet away. | 你就在50英尺之外 |
[08:12] | I don’t think you used your mind to push him. | 我可不觉得是你用意念推了他 |
[08:15] | And I hope to god you didn’t go there to watch. | 我也知道你不是去那看热闹的 |
[08:17] | So what were you doing there? | 你去哪干什么 |
[08:22] | Maybe you had second thoughts. | 也许是你有其他的想法 |
[08:26] | Maybe you were just there by coincidence. | 也许你正巧就在那里 |
[08:28] | Or maybe you were really trying to help him. | 又或许你可能真的想帮他 |
[08:32] | That’s a theory. | 都只是你的猜想 |
[08:35] | Look. | 听着 |
[08:37] | It’s gonna be you. | 应该是你 |
[08:38] | People want it to be you. | 大家都希望是你 |
[08:40] | You already got away with murder once, allegedly. | 据说你成功逃脱过一次谋杀指控 |
[08:44] | But if it’s not you, | 但如果这不是你干的 |
[08:45] | then you need to smarten up real fast, man. | 兄弟 我劝你赶快说出内情 |
[08:48] | Four people know about the Lyritrol cover-up. | 只有四个人知道利立全的问题 |
[08:50] | Three of ’em are already dead. | 其中三个都死了 |
[08:52] | By my count, you’re next. | 在我看来 下一个就是你了 |
[08:55] | So you think they were murdered | 你认为他们是因为我们公司的药 |
[08:56] | because of a drug at our company? | 才被谋杀的 |
[09:00] | Don’t you? | 你认为不是吗 |
[09:03] | Mexico, Thailand. | 墨西哥 泰国 |
[09:06] | Vivian says over 20 people have died. | 薇薇安说20多个人死了 |
[09:09] | I’d hoped the days of your sister | 我真希望有朝一日 |
[09:11] | being a problem were behind us. | 你姐姐不再是个问题了 |
[09:14] | Thank you for bringing this to me, Edward. | 爱德华 谢谢你告诉我这些 |
[09:17] | I’ll take it from here. | 接下来的事我来处理 |
[09:22] | Are you protecting somebody from your family? | 你是在保护你某个家人吗 |
[09:24] | ’cause I’m having a hard time believing | 我觉得他们中没有谁 |
[09:26] | any one of them will go to prison for you. | 会为你背黑锅去坐牢 |
[09:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:31] | I don’t have any answers for you. | 我没有什么好说的 |
[09:34] | Have you looked into who posted his bail? | 你查了是谁保释本的吗 |
[09:37] | I’ll get on that. | 我就要去查 |
[09:40] | In case you wise up. | 如果你想到什么 |
[09:51] | Agent Moreno. | 莫雷诺探员 |
[09:54] | I appreciate that Vivian has you in her corner. | 我很感激你追查薇薇安的事 |
[09:59] | Right. | 不客气 |
[10:05] | Farrell. Double “R,” Double “L.” | 法雷尔 拼写中两个”R”和”L” |
[10:07] | – New York license 579FH1. – Right. | -纽约车牌 579FH1 -好的 |
[10:10] | – I mean, I can try. – Thanks, Gabe. | -我尽量找 -谢谢你 加伯 |
[10:12] | – I owe you one. – All right. | -欠你个人情 -客气 |
[10:16] | Don’t you dare take that tone with me. | 别用这种腔调跟我说话 |
[10:17] | We’re in the middle of a family emergency. | 我家里出了事 |
[10:18] | My daughter is missing. | 我女儿不见了 |
[10:22] | Fine. Fine! | 好的 好 |
[10:24] | I’ll be there in an hour. | 我一小时后到 |
[10:47] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[10:49] | An early spin class. | 去运动 |
[10:51] | If I get any more wound up, | 如果我继续这样神经紧绷 |
[10:52] | we won’t have any stemware left. | 酒杯都要被我摔光了 |
[10:53] | Let me get Rayburn to drive you. | 我叫雷伯恩载你去吧 |
[10:55] | No. I’ll be fine. | 不了 我自己没问题 |
[10:56] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[10:58] | Hurry home. | 早点回家 |
[11:04] | Will she ever forgive us? | 她会原谅我们吗 |
[11:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:25] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -是的 |
[11:26] | – You’re not gonna believe this. – What? | -你肯定会大吃一惊 -什么 |
[11:28] | Pick something. | 任君选择 |
[11:31] | – Oh, my god. – Right? | -天呐 -是吧 |
[11:32] | No, everything in here is a violent taste crime. | 不 这所有的衣服都太没品位了 |
[11:35] | Well, you can’t hide out in a ball gown. | 可你总不能穿这礼服招摇过市吧 |
[11:39] | All right. I’ll pick for you. | 好吧 我帮你选 |
[11:41] | Uh, this? | 这件 |
[11:46] | All right. Well, then I get to pick for you. | 好吧 那我也来帮你挑一件 |
[11:49] | Hey, I’m not the one dressed like a princess. | 我又没有穿得像个公主 |
[11:52] | Hey, rules are rules, man. | 规矩就是规矩 |
[11:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:57] | Thanks. Oh, here, wait. | 谢了 等等 |
[11:59] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[12:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:05] | Should we call someone and, | 要不给谁打个电话 |
[12:07] | well, tell them that you’re okay? | 至少告诉他们你很好 |
[12:08] | No, I don’t wanna talk to any of them again, ever. | 不要 我永远都不想再理他们 |
[12:12] | Well, don’t you have questions? | 你没什么想问的吗 |
[12:13] | Yeah, I have, like, a million questions, but– | 当然有 多到数不清 但是 |
[12:20] | Oh, I don’t know that there are any answers | 我不确定会有什么回答 |
[12:22] | that are gonna make me feel better. | 能让我好过一点 |
[12:25] | What if they, uh– | 万一 |
[12:27] | You know, what if they make me feel worse? | 万一听了之后更糟了呢 |
[12:28] | Well, what about your dad, | 你不想知道你父亲 |
[12:29] | your biological one? | 你亲生父亲是谁吗 |
[12:34] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[12:35] | I hadn’t even thought about that. | 我一点都没想到这事 |
[12:37] | Oh, it could be anybody. | 谁都有可能 |
[12:38] | What if it’s, like, Luke Perry or Bill Clinton? | 万一是卢克·贝里或者是比尔·克林顿呢 |
[12:38] | 前者为美国著名男演员 导演 后者为第42任美国总统 | |
[12:42] | I mean, I loved Vivian, but she really got around. | 我爱薇薇安 但她真的玩得很开 |
[12:46] | No, I can’t even– I can’t think about that. | 不 我不能去想这事 |
[12:48] | All right, all right. Uh, kittens, rainbows, and sunshine. | 好了好了 想想小猫 彩虹和阳光 |
[12:52] | – Forget about it. – Okay. | -别想了 -好的 |
[12:55] | You almost ready over there? | 你穿得差不多了吗 |
[12:56] | – Yeah. – Ready? | -恩 -准备 |
[13:00] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[13:07] | I feel like I’m seeing you for the first time. | 我感觉像是初次见你一般 |
[13:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:12] | – So what now? – I don’t know. | -那现在怎么做 -我不知道 |
[13:14] | What would Claire and Gary do? | 克莱尔和盖瑞会怎么做 |
[13:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:19] | Eat lobster, antique, | 吃吃龙虾 赏赏古玩 |
[13:22] | make useless crap out of driftwood. | 用破铜烂铁做一堆废物 |
[13:25] | Sounds perfect. | 听上去不错 |
[13:28] | Shall we, Claire darling? | 可否赏脸 亲爱的克莱尔 |
[13:31] | I’d love to, Gary dear. | 求之不得 亲爱的盖瑞 |
[13:32] | Wonderful. | 棒极了 |
[13:36] | Haverstock? | 哈佛斯托克 |
[13:37] | Dwight Haverstock had sex with our sister? | 德怀特·哈佛斯托克和妹妹有过一腿 |
[13:39] | The word is raped. She was 16. | 应该叫强奸 她当时才16岁 |
[13:42] | He was in his 40s. | 他都年过四十了 |
[13:43] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[13:45] | How could this have happened? | 怎么会这样 |
[13:46] | It happened because we were away | 就因为我们都不在 |
[13:47] | and didn’t pay attention. | 也没留意过 |
[13:48] | And dad and Sofia are, like, | 还有爸爸和索菲娅 简直就是 |
[13:49] | world-class liars. | 顶级的大骗子 |
[13:53] | Vivian deserved better. | 薇薇安理应得到更好的 |
[13:56] | Well, a lot happened to Vivian | 薇薇安的确经历了太多 |
[13:57] | that she didn’t deserve. | 她不该经历的 |
[13:59] | Let’s go kick his ass. | 我们去收拾他 |
[14:01] | Julian, he’s a U.S. Senator. | 朱利安 他是个议员 |
[14:02] | You can’t just go after him with a baseball bat. | 你不能带着个棒球棍就去找他算账 |
[14:04] | Why didn’t dad handle this? | 爸爸为什么没处理好这事 |
[14:06] | – It doesn’t make any sense to me. – I don’t care. | -我觉得这没道理 -我才不管 |
[14:08] | I don’t understand anything dad does anymore. | 他做的一切我都不理解 |
[14:12] | I’m gonna go to Haverstock’s. | 我要去找哈佛斯托克 |
[14:15] | I’m gonna lose my temper, see what happens. | 当着他面大发雷霆 看他怎么办 |
[14:18] | Yeah, I’m sure he’ll be terrified. | 他肯定会被你吓到的 |
[14:21] | I was hoping you’d come with me, | 我原本希望你能和我一起去 |
[14:22] | but I guess you’re just gonna sit here on your ass | 但看样子你打算两手一摊 |
[14:24] | and do nothing for a change, again. | 再一次置身事外 |
[14:48] | – Yeah? – Got your message. | -喂 -收到你的短信了 |
[14:49] | – Where is she now? – Harlem. | -她现在在哪儿 -哈林区 |
[14:51] | Damn it, Joanna, she might see you. | 该死 乔安娜 她可能看见你 |
[14:53] | I can’t believe I have to remind you that I’m a cop. | 难以置信我还得提醒你我是个警察 |
[14:55] | We wanted to know who posted the 50 grand and bail. | 我们想知道谁出了五万元的保释金 |
[14:57] | I see Sofia with a magic closet full of cash, | 我看见索菲娅的衣橱里装满现金 |
[14:59] | – I follow her. – It doesn’t make sense. | -所以我跟踪她 -这说不通 |
[15:01] | As far as we know, she didn’t know who Ben was. | 据我们所知 她连本是谁都不知道 |
[15:03] | But maybe she did. | 说不定她认识呢 |
[15:05] | She’s going in. She’s going in. | 她要进去了 要进去了 |
[15:10] | I think this is the meet. I’m gonna stay on her. | 我猜他们就在这儿碰面 我得跟着她 |
[15:12] | No. Stay put. I’ll be there soon. | 不 等着 我很快就到 |
[15:14] | Just don’t be a dummy. | 别做傻事 |
[15:59] | I heard he was up. | 我听说他混得不错 |
[16:01] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你知不知道你自己在说什么 |
[16:03] | I’m in the insurance business. | 我是做保险的 |
[16:04] | This is what I talk about. | 我知道我在说什么 |
[16:06] | Ask him! | 问他去 |
[16:38] | 我进去 探探口风 | |
[16:38] | Don’t you go in there, Joanna. | 别进去 乔安娜 |
[16:44] | Larry! | 拉里 |
[16:47] | My ferret got loose. Larry! | 我的雪貂不见了 拉里 |
[16:50] | Has your door been open? Because he slides right in. | 你门刚才开着吗 因为他窜得特别快 |
[16:51] | You never even see him. Larry! | 你根本注意不到他 拉里 |
[17:10] | Whatever you forgot, you don’t need. | 不管你落下什么 你不需要它 |
[17:12] | You can buy another one. | 你可以买个新的 |
[17:13] | Just do not go back inside. | 别折回去 |
[17:20] | Are you crazy? I don’t care about no ferret! | 你疯了吗 我才不管什么雪貂 |
[17:22] | He bites. Last time he got loose, | 他会咬人 上次他走丢 |
[17:23] | he was hiding underneath someone’s covers | 他躲在谁的床下 |
[17:25] | and he bit the guy in the berries, ten stitches. | 然后把那人的蛋蛋咬到缝了十针 |
[17:27] | So can I please come in and look? | 拜托能让我进去找一下吗 |
[17:29] | They’re gonna kick me out if I don’t find him. | 如果找不到他我就要被赶出去了 |
[17:34] | Larry! | 拉里 |
[17:36] | Oh, yeah, mami. | 嗨 辣妈 |
[17:37] | – No hablo. – No, no, no. | -听不懂 -别走 |
[17:40] | what I’m saying is, all this right here? | 我是说 还不错哦 |
[17:42] | This is nice, real nice, you know what I mean? | 真的 挺好的 你懂我的意思吧 |
[17:44] | You can’t bring that all around here | 你不能穿得这么诱惑 |
[17:45] | and not get some appreciation. | 还不许别人称赞你吧 |
[17:46] | – You know what I mean? – Thank you. | -你懂我的意思吗 -谢谢你 |
[17:48] | So you work out? Hm? | 你是在锻炼吗 |
[17:51] | ‘Cause me and you, we could work up a little sweat together. | 不如我们一起锻炼出点汗如何 |
[17:54] | It’d be a lot of fun, you know what I’m saying? | 会很有意思的 你懂我的意思吧 |
[17:56] | Don’t push it. | 省省吧 |
[17:59] | You sure about that? | 不再考虑下吗 |
[18:01] | Yo, we could have a lot of fun, me and you. | 咱俩会很享受的 就我和你哦 |
[18:04] | It’s gonna be like that? | 非得这样吗 |
[18:06] | Come on, baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[18:08] | You don’t need to do that to me. | 别这样对我啊 |
[18:16] | You just move in? | 你刚搬进来吗 |
[18:19] | Um, what’s a ferret, anyways? | 话说回来 雪貂是个什么东西 |
[18:23] | It’s a big rat. | 体形比较大的老鼠 |
[18:25] | Is that rat in here or not? | 那老鼠在不在这里 |
[18:29] | Wait. Did you hear that? | 别动 听到没有 |
[18:32] | What? | 什么 |
[18:35] | Oh, I thought I heard something. | 我还以为听到什么声音了呢 |
[18:37] | Maybe I should just check the apartment underneath you. | 也许我应该去你楼下的公寓看看 |
[18:42] | If I find it… | 如果让我找到它 |
[18:45] | I’m killin’ it. | 我会宰了它 |
[18:48] | You’d be doing me a favor. | 那你真是帮了我大忙了 |
[19:03] | I tried to hold her off as long as I could. | 我已经尽量拖延她了 |
[19:04] | Did she see you? | 她看到你没有 |
[19:05] | I don’t think she saw me. | 我觉得没有 |
[19:06] | – Think or you know? – I’m clear. | -你觉得还是你知道 -我脱身了 |
[19:10] | Sure as hell better hope so. | 最好是这样 |
[19:24] | Remember that thief that we busted | 还记得我们抓过的一个贼吗 |
[19:26] | who was casing apartments | 他当时正在一个公寓行窃 |
[19:27] | using the stupid ferret story? | 用的就是雪貂的这个烂故事 |
[19:29] | Chrisee with two “E”s? | 名字里有两个E的克里斯 |
[19:30] | Okay. | 记得 |
[19:31] | I’m impressed. | 我对他印象很深刻 |
[19:33] | Yeah, well, the bigger the lie, | 是啊 谎话编得越离谱 |
[19:35] | – the more people buy it. – Thanks. | -就越多人相信 -谢谢 |
[19:37] | The guy had no furniture in his apartment. | 这家伙公寓里一件家具都没有 |
[19:38] | Tracks on his arms. | 胳膊上好几处纹身 |
[19:40] | “Teo agresar”. | 特奥·奥格里塞 |
[19:42] | I’ll run him through the system. | 我到系统里去查查 |
[19:43] | He might be the guy who supplied | 也许就是他提供了 |
[19:44] | the heroin that killed Vivian. | 杀死薇薇安的海洛因 |
[19:47] | But you still want it to be Edward. | 但你还是希望是爱德华 |
[19:48] | Look, that dog doesn’t wanna hunt, right? | 狗自己并不想打猎 对吧 |
[19:51] | Ben made a call from a pay phone | 本在他被保释的那晚 |
[19:53] | on the night he posted bail. | 用投币电话打了一个电话 |
[19:54] | I got Gabe dumping the phones | 我让加伯采集了珍珠大街 |
[19:56] | on Pearl Street, | 目击者的手机录像 |
[19:57] | but I’m bettin’ it’s not Edward. | 但我打赌不是爱德华 |
[19:59] | Well, Julian told me that Ben and Vivian | 朱利安告诉我 本和薇薇安 |
[20:02] | were gonna take Mia away. | 本来打算带米娅走的 |
[20:04] | If Sofia knew about that, | 如果索菲娅知道这事的话 |
[20:06] | that’s definitely a motive. | 她就有了动机 |
[20:10] | Maybe this whole thing isn’t a drug conspiracy. | 也许整件事 并不是与药有关的阴谋 |
[20:12] | Maybe it’s really just about a mother | 也许仅仅是一位母亲 |
[20:14] | trying to protect her family. | 试图保护她的家庭 |
[20:15] | Is it possible that the evil stepmother did it? | 有没有可能是邪恶的继母做的 |
[20:18] | Yeah, it’s possible, | 当然有可能 |
[20:19] | just like it’s possible if anyone else did. | 也有可能是其他任何人 |
[20:20] | You’re using a tone with me. | 你对我有情绪 |
[20:24] | I know you asked Gabe to help you find Mia. | 我知道你让加伯帮你找米娅 |
[20:26] | She can get into a lot of trouble on her own. | 她有可能会惹上很多麻烦 |
[20:29] | Plus, I don’t feel great about | 另外 我也不希望 |
[20:30] | Sofia or Robert getting to her first. | 索菲娅或者罗伯特先找到她 |
[20:32] | How are you gonna explain how you found her? | 你要怎么解释你如何找到她的 |
[20:34] | You don’t know what happened back then. | 你当时又不知道发生了什么事情 |
[20:36] | I can’t just leave her to these people. | 我不能把她丢给那些人 |
[20:38] | I owe this to Vivian. | 这是我欠薇薇安的 |
[20:40] | What you owe vivian is solving her murder. | 你欠薇薇安的是找到杀她的凶手 |
[20:43] | We’re getting somewhere here, okay? | 我们已经有进展了 对吗 |
[20:45] | Just stay out of the Mia thing. | 别搀和米娅的事情 |
[20:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:51] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[21:33] | – Here you go. – Thank you very much. | -给你 -非常感谢 |
[21:34] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢你 |
[21:38] | Gary dear? | 亲爱的盖瑞 |
[21:42] | You know what would be marvy with that lobster? | 你知道什么配那只龙虾最完美吗 |
[21:47] | I-I’m all out of cash. | 我没有现金了 |
[21:49] | Although I’m sure we’ve got some wine | 不过我确定 在我们的超级度假别墅里 |
[21:50] | back at our ridiculously huge vacation house. | 一定会有酒 |
[21:52] | Who said anything about cash? | 为什么一定用现金 |
[21:55] | I thought you were trying to avoid attention. | 我以为你不想引人注意 |
[21:57] | Yeah, well, maybe now I wanna go on a crime spree. | 是啊 也许现在我想搞个犯罪狂欢 |
[21:59] | Come on, it’ll be fun. | 来吧 一定很好玩 |
[22:00] | Yeah, until you get busted and they call your parents. | 直到你被抓起来 他们打电话给你父母 |
[22:03] | I’m kidding. I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑呢 开玩笑呢 |
[22:06] | I just don’t wanna see you get in any trouble. | 我只是不想让你惹上麻烦 |
[22:07] | Well, I was kinda born into it, remember? | 记得吗 我就生于麻烦之中 |
[22:10] | Yeah, yeah. I’ll load the bike. | 是 是 我去取单车 |
[22:28] | Hey– hey, excuse me. | 嘿 嘿 不好意思 |
[22:30] | Excuse me! H– | 不好意思 |
[22:33] | Somebody call the police. | 请帮忙报警 |
[22:40] | Is julian with you? | 朱利安和你在一起吗 |
[22:41] | He left before we could talk. | 我们还没来得及谈一下他就走了 |
[22:42] | I need to ask you about Vivian, | 我要问你些关于薇薇安 |
[22:43] | about the day I told you she had information on Lyritrol. | 还有我告诉你她知道立利权内幕的那天 |
[22:46] | We’ll discuss this later, | 我们稍后再谈这个 |
[22:47] | after we find Julian and Mia. | 我们要先找到朱利安和米娅 |
[22:48] | Hey, it’s Mia. | 我是米娅 |
[22:49] | Leave me a message, or not. | 给我留口信 不留也行 |
[22:51] | He went to see Haverstock. | 他去见哈佛斯托克了 |
[22:57] | Stupid, impulsive– | 愚蠢 冲动 |
[22:59] | He has a right to answers. | 他有权知道答案 |
[23:01] | Not to this. | 但这个不行 |
[23:16] | Get me the boy. | 让那男孩进来 |
[23:31] | I know about Vivian. | 我知道薇薇安的事情了 |
[23:32] | Now, my father may not have the balls to expose you. | 我爸也许没这个种去揭露你 |
[23:35] | I do. | 但我有 |
[23:37] | You really don’t want to threaten me like that. | 你并不是真的想如此威胁我 |
[23:39] | Actually, I really do. | 事实上 我是来真的 |
[23:46] | Are you a little bit curious | 你就一点都不好奇 |
[23:47] | why your father never had the “Balls” to expose me? | 为什么你爸一直”没种”揭露我 |
[23:52] | You’re very good with words, by the way. | 顺便说一下 你很擅长用词 |
[23:55] | I didn’t know about Haverstock | 知道米娅出事之前 |
[23:56] | until right before Mia was born. | 我才知道是哈佛斯托克的 |
[24:01] | Vivian and I had a fight, and she just said it. | 我和薇薇安吵了一架 她说的 |
[24:05] | Told me how he got her drunk, | 她告诉我他灌醉了她 |
[24:09] | gave her pills. | 给她吃药 |
[24:15] | He was my best friend. | 他曾是我最好的朋友 |
[24:18] | I went straight to his house. | 我直接去他家找他了 |
[24:19] | I wanted to kill him. | 我想杀了他 |
[24:20] | Your father breaks down my door. | 你父亲之前闯进我家 |
[24:23] | He says he’s going to destroy me. | 还说要毁了我 |
[24:25] | Imagine how I felt, | 想想我是什么感觉 |
[24:27] | my best friend calling me a monster. | 挚友称我为怪物 |
[24:29] | Do you hear yourself right now? | 你还有脸说出这话 |
[24:31] | You raped his daughter! | 你强奸了他女儿 |
[24:33] | That’s what you think. | 那只是你的想法 |
[24:37] | And I know that’s what your father thinks. | 我知道你父亲也是这么想的 |
[24:41] | But I cared for Vivian, deeply. | 但我发自肺腑地关心过薇薇安 |
[24:44] | If you spin this into a love story, | 如果你把它胡扯成个爱情故事 |
[24:46] | I’m gonna break your fingers. | 我会灭了你 |
[24:48] | You’re angry. | 你很生气 |
[24:49] | Whoa, you’re a good brother… | 真是个好弟弟啊 |
[24:52] | Almost two decades later. | 差不多二十年过去了 |
[24:57] | Do you remember, | 你记不记得 |
[24:59] | after Vivian was cloistered away, | 薇薇安被藏起来后 |
[25:02] | your brother got into a bit of a situation? | 你哥哥出了点状况 |
[25:06] | Went to a party, slept with a girl. | 去了个派对 睡了个姑娘 |
[25:09] | Next morning, she was dead. | 第二天早上 她就死了 |
[25:14] | Kimberly Yaeger. | 金伯莉·耶格尔 |
[25:16] | Mm. Oh, of course you remember. | 你当然记得 |
[25:19] | You were at the same party, weren’t you? | 你也去了那个派对 是吧 |
[25:22] | Edward was never charged ’cause that morning | 爱德华未被起诉是因为那天早上 |
[25:25] | he called your father who called me. | 他打给你父亲 你父亲又打给了我 |
[25:27] | I was willing to risk my career to tidy things up. | 我愿意搭上我的事业帮他清理这事 |
[25:31] | “To tidy things up.” | “清理” |
[25:33] | You were the district attorney. | 你是地方检察官 |
[25:35] | You didn’t go after him. | 你没有起诉他 |
[25:36] | That. Oh, and also there was a crucial piece of evidence that was never found. | 是的 还有一条从未公布的关键证据 |
[25:43] | What murder weapon? | 什么凶器 |
[25:45] | What murder weapon? | 什么凶器 |
[25:48] | How many times have we had this conversation? | 我们谈了多少次了 |
[25:51] | You’ve never said a word! | 你什么都不说 |
[25:52] | He was supposed to destroy it. | 他本该把它销毁的 |
[25:55] | That day, he sent a guy to help us. | 那天 他派了个人来帮助我们 |
[25:59] | He found a golf club near the body. | 他在尸体旁发现了一根高尔夫球杆 |
[26:01] | Haverstock kept it as insurance. | 哈佛斯托克把球杆藏起来 |
[26:04] | He lied to me. | 他骗了我 |
[26:06] | What do you care if he has it, huh? | 他没有销毁又怎样 |
[26:08] | Tell me. Why? | 告诉我 为什么 |
[26:12] | Say it, Dad. | 快说 爸爸 |
[26:15] | Why does it matter? | 为什么事关重要 |
[26:18] | Because… | 因为… |
[26:20] | It has her blood and your fingerprints. | 上面有她的血迹和你的指纹 |
[26:25] | Do you know you can’t charge statutory rape after five years, | 你知不知道强奸罪的法律追诉期是五年 |
[26:29] | but you can charge somebody with murder | 而对于谋杀罪的起诉 |
[26:32] | for as long as it remains unsolved. | 只要案子没破随时都有效 |
[26:37] | So you said you would release the golf club | 你意思是如果我爸不放过你 |
[26:40] | if Dad ever came after you? | 你就会供出高尔夫球杆 |
[26:42] | What could I do? | 我能怎么做呢 |
[26:44] | I had to protect myself. | 我得保护自己 |
[26:46] | How could I choose between my children? | 我如何在自己的儿女间选择呢 |
[26:47] | I couldn’t risk you spending | 我不能冒让你一辈子 |
[26:49] | the rest of your life in prison! | 蹲监狱的风险啊 |
[26:50] | Is that it? | 说完了吗 |
[26:52] | Is that all of it? | 全部说完了吗 |
[26:53] | You gonna tell me in five years that there’s another body | 五年之后 你会不会说 还有一具尸体 |
[26:55] | or that you kept her heart in the basement? | 还是你把她的心脏藏在地下室了 |
[26:57] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 不要无理取闹了 |
[26:58] | I only wanted to protect you! | 我只想保护你 |
[27:00] | Vivian shouldn’t have been punished for what I did! | 薇薇安不该为我做过的事受惩罚 |
[27:02] | You make these decisions for the family, | 你替整个家族决定了一切 |
[27:04] | and all you do is make things worse! | 你的所作所为只让事情雪上加霜 |
[27:06] | I did what I thought was right. | 我做了我认为是对的事情 |
[27:08] | You have no idea what’s right! | 你根本毫无是非观念 |
[27:11] | And no one should get away with murder. | 谁都不能杀了人后逍遥法外 |
[27:18] | All I ever did was care for your family. | 我所做的一切都是为了你的家族 |
[27:21] | And what did I get? | 我又得到了什么 |
[27:23] | I lost a woman I loved, | 我失去了深爱的女人 |
[27:25] | my only child, | 失去了唯一的孩子 |
[27:30] | and my best friend. | 还失去了一位挚友 |
[27:35] | You’re gonna pay for this. | 你会为此付出代价的 |
[27:48] | Roman onion. | 罗马洋葱 |
[27:49] | – That’s really good. – It’s really good. | -真不错 -是不错 |
[27:52] | I don’t care what people say, Gary dear, screw caps are the future. | 我才不在乎外人怎么说 盖瑞亲爱的 将来的事将来再说吧 |
[27:57] | Did you find this in the pantry? | 你是在储藏室找到的吗 |
[27:58] | Mm-hmm. You were right. | 你说对了 |
[27:59] | There’s a ton of ’em there. | 里面有不少呢 |
[28:03] | That was a lie. | 骗你的 |
[28:05] | No kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[28:06] | I don’t know why I stole it. | 我不知道为什么要偷它 |
[28:09] | I don’t know what I would do if my family did that to me. | 我家人要是那样对我 我也不知道该怎么办 |
[28:13] | It pisses me off. | 我很生气 |
[28:15] | It’s mostly that they kept it from me, you know? | 主要是他们对我隐瞒真相 |
[28:18] | I could have gone my whole life without knowing. | 我可能一辈子都被蒙在鼓里 |
[28:21] | I think that’s the part that bothers me the most. | 这点最让我苦恼 |
[28:25] | I am sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[28:29] | I’m sorry I dragged you into all this. | 很抱歉把你也牵连进来 |
[28:31] | Hey, if you hadn’t, I would never have found out | 要是你没这样做 我还不知道 |
[28:33] | how good I look in plaid. | 自己穿格子图案的衣服这么好看呢 |
[28:34] | It’s like a blessing. | 失之东隅 收之桑榆 |
[28:36] | That’s what I’m saying. | 那是我的台词 |
[28:51] | So are we– | 所以我们是要… |
[28:52] | – Yeah. – Okay? | -是的 -没问题吧 |
[28:55] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[29:09] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:10] | I got a hit on that kid Kyle’s bike plate in Ocean City. | 卡尔的车出现在大洋市 |
[29:14] | Wanted on a shoplifting charge. | 他因入店行窃被通缉 |
[29:16] | – Yes! – Gets worse. | -不错 -还有其他呢 |
[29:18] | Turns out boyfriend’s got a record. | 发现小男友有前科 |
[29:19] | Could get into some real trouble. | 可能会卷进大麻烦里 |
[29:21] | Can you get them to hold back | 你能在我去到之前 |
[29:22] | until I get there, find Mia? | 先找到米娅 拖住他们吗 |
[29:24] | – I can try. – Good. | -我试试 -好的 |
[29:26] | Wait. I thought Will told you | 等下 威尔不是告诉过你 |
[29:28] | not to do me any more favors. | 不要再帮我了 |
[29:29] | Yeah, well, cop to cop. | 是的 还很严肃对我说呢 |
[29:31] | Sometimes he needs to be reminded | 但有时他也需要被提醒 |
[29:32] | he’s not the total boss of me. | 他不能全替我做主呢 |
[29:34] | Thanks, Gabe. | 谢谢你 加伯 |
[29:43] | Where are you running off to? | 你这么急急忙忙是要去哪儿 |
[29:45] | Uh, the P.I. Just called the house, and I answered. | 私家侦探刚来电话 我接了 |
[29:48] | They think Mia’s in Ocean City. | 他们觉得米娅在大洋城 |
[29:50] | Her friend Chloe has a house there. | 她朋友克洛伊在那儿有房子 |
[29:53] | I think I have her address in my phone. | 我手机里应该有她的地址 |
[29:55] | – Let’s go find her. – Wait, wait, wait. | -我们去找她吧 -等等 |
[29:57] | Maybe it’s better I just stay out of the whole thing. | 也许我不该管这事 |
[30:00] | Please, Joanna. | 求你了 乔安娜 |
[30:02] | She’ll listen to you. | 她会听你的 |
[30:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:18] | Where’d he take you this time? | 他这次要带你去哪里 |
[30:20] | Nowhere. | 哪儿都不去 |
[30:23] | I just wanna go to sleep. | 我只想睡觉 |
[30:25] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[30:26] | That is no fair. We have a deal. | 不公平 我们说好的 |
[30:29] | I cover for you, and you spill all the dirt. | 我为你掩护 你告诉我内幕 |
[30:32] | I screwed, okay? | 我搞砸了 行了吧 |
[30:34] | Now, would you please stop acting like a child | 你现在能不能别像小孩一样问东问西 |
[30:38] | and go to sleep? | 赶紧去睡觉 |
[30:50] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[30:52] | It might be important. | 也许有重要的事 |
[30:53] | Can you get that for me? | 能帮我拿一下吗 |
[31:01] | Yeah, definitely don’t want that call. | 是啊 真不想接那电话 |
[31:03] | Joanna Padget’s phone. | 这是乔安娜·佩吉特的电话 |
[31:05] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[31:06] | This is Julian Bowers. | 我是朱利安·鲍尔斯 |
[31:07] | You’re “stupid,” I presume? | 我猜你是”傻帽先生”吧 |
[31:11] | Hi. Sorry. | 你好 不好意思 |
[31:12] | What the hell is he doing answering your phone? | 为什么让他接你的电话 |
[31:14] | I don’t know. What’s up? | 我也不知道 怎么了 |
[31:16] | Well, I ran your guy, Teo Agresar, | 我查了那个人 特奥·奥格里塞 |
[31:18] | and you were right. He’s got quite a drug history. | 你说得对 他的确是瘾君子 |
[31:20] | Heroin, especially. | 尤其是吸海洛因 |
[31:21] | Except it got him sent to prison for two years. | 但是他入狱了两年 |
[31:24] | He just got out. | 刚出狱 |
[31:25] | So if Sofia did kill Vivian, | 所以如果薇薇安是索菲娅杀的 |
[31:26] | he didn’t help. | 他不是帮凶 |
[31:28] | What about the bag of money? | 那袋钱呢 |
[31:29] | The payoff could still be for Ben. | 还是有可能是给本的 |
[31:30] | I’ll take a closer look at the footage, | 我再仔细看一遍监控 |
[31:32] | see if I can spot him. | 看看能不能发现他 |
[31:33] | In the meantime, you keep a close eye on Sofia. | 同时 你多注意索菲娅 |
[31:36] | That’s gonna be kind of a problem | 估计没办法 |
[31:37] | because I’m leaving town for a bit. | 因为我要暂时出城 |
[31:42] | With Julian. | 和朱利安吧 |
[31:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:45] | Well, I hope when you find her, | 好吧 我希望你能找到她 |
[31:47] | it’s worth it. | 还是值得的 |
[31:49] | Drive safe. | 开车小心 |
[32:00] | Your boyfriend pissed? | 你男友生气了吗 |
[32:01] | He’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我男友 |
[32:07] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[32:16] | Why won’t she call? | 她为什么不打电话 |
[32:19] | She will. Give her time. | 她会打的 给她点时间 |
[32:20] | No. The longer it is, | 不 时间越长 |
[32:22] | the more I see her head filling up with every wrong idea. | 我觉得她就越会胡思乱想 |
[32:24] | And god knows where that degenerate | 天知道那骑摩托的人渣 |
[32:27] | on a motorcycle has taken her. | 会带她去哪里 |
[32:28] | I never should have let her keep seeing him. | 我早就应该制止他俩交往了 |
[32:31] | If I could just talk to her, | 要是我能和她谈谈 带她回家 |
[32:33] | bring her home. | 那就好了 |
[32:34] | No. | 不 |
[32:36] | We need to do it differently this time. | 我们这次不能这么做 |
[32:39] | We can’t make that choice for her. | 我们不能为她做决定 |
[32:40] | What if she doesn’t come home? | 如果她不回家了呢 |
[32:44] | What if she hates me forever? | 如果她永远恨我呢 |
[32:46] | Sofia, I watched you raise that girl. | 索菲娅 我看着你把她养大 |
[32:48] | She loves you. | 她爱你 |
[32:50] | We have to trust her. | 我们要信任她 |
[32:51] | We can’t control them anymore, | 我们不能控制着他们 |
[32:53] | otherwise this table will always be empty. | 否则我们就会失去他们的信任 |
[32:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:01] | But I need you to agree on something in return. | 但你也得答应我些事情 |
[33:29] | Nope. Too much. | 不行 看到太多了 |
[33:32] | It’s unbelievable. | 简直不敢相信 |
[33:34] | Do I have a chip or something? | 我身上有跟踪器吗 |
[33:36] | Listen, your parents don’t know where you are yet. | 听着 你父母还不知道你在哪里 |
[33:38] | You mean my grandparents? | 你是说我祖父母吧 |
[33:42] | Why don’t you get dressed, and we’ll talk about it? | 你先把衣服穿上 我们再谈 |
[33:54] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[33:56] | About what you’d expect. | 你觉得好那就好 |
[33:59] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:01] | That’s gonna wear thin real fast. | 很快你就不会这样觉得了 |
[34:04] | Everyone is just so sorry. | 每个人只知道说抱歉 |
[34:07] | Could we just talk about something else, please? | 我们就不能谈谈别的吗 |
[34:13] | So you like this guy? | 你喜欢那男孩吗 |
[34:16] | No, I was trading sex for gas money. | 不 我只是跟他滚床单换点钱花 |
[34:20] | You use protection? | 做了安全措施吗 |
[34:23] | Yeah–oh, my god. Yes, we… | 是的 天呐 是的 我们… |
[34:25] | This conversation is actually worse. | 这个话题更糟糕 |
[34:28] | Is this your superpower or something? | 这难道是你的超能力吗 |
[34:30] | Just leave me alone, okay? | 让我自己待会儿 好吗 |
[34:32] | No, you know what? Not okay. | 不 不可以 |
[34:35] | I’m gonna ask questions, | 我会问很多问题 |
[34:36] | I’m gonna keep sticking my nose in, | 我会一直管你的事 |
[34:38] | and I’m basically gonna be a pain in your ass. | 我会一直打搅你 |
[34:39] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[34:44] | ‘Cause I didn’t pay attention to Vivian when it mattered. | 因为我在关键时刻没有关心薇薇安 |
[34:47] | I’m not gonna make the same mistake with you. | 但我不会再犯一样的错误 |
[34:51] | Well, I’m not going back to that house. | 我不打算回到家里 |
[34:53] | Good. You can stay with Julian. | 好啊 你可以和朱利安在一起 |
[34:59] | Vivian spent most of her life trying to get out. | 薇薇安想尽办法逃出那里 |
[35:03] | I’m starting to understand why. | 我逐渐开始知道为什么了 |
[35:07] | Come back with us. | 和我们回去吧 |
[35:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:21] | Do you know what this is about, sir? | 先生 你清楚情况吗 |
[35:22] | You’re in possession of stolen property. | 你私自拥有偷窃财产 |
[35:23] | Stolen property? I don’t have any stolen property. | 偷窃财产 我没有什么偷窃财产 |
[35:25] | The wine, Sir, the wine. | 红酒 先生 那红酒 |
[35:26] | Look, it was just a stupid prank, okay? | 听着 那只是恶作剧 好吗 |
[35:29] | I-I’ll pay for the wine. | 我付钱 |
[35:31] | Just let me talk to the shop owner. | 让我和店主说一说 |
[35:32] | You got no idea the trouble you’re in. | 你完全不知道你卷进了什么麻烦 |
[35:33] | Transporting a minor across state lines, | 带未成年去另一个州 |
[35:35] | shoplifting, home invasion. | 商店偷窃 私闯民宅 |
[35:37] | And with your record, you’re looking at five years. | 加上你的犯罪记录 可能被判5年 |
[35:38] | Now turn around. | 现在转过身去 |
[35:40] | Deputy… I wonder if I might | 警官 我能不能 |
[35:42] | have a word with that young man. | 和那年轻人说几句话 |
[35:46] | Come on. | 过来吧 |
[35:48] | Sure thing, Senator. | 当然可以 参议员 |
[36:03] | You can stay here as long as you want to. | 你在这呆多久都行 |
[36:06] | The guest towels are, uh– | 客人用的毛巾在 |
[36:08] | – They’re… – I’ll find ’em. | -它们在 -我会找到的 |
[36:11] | Where are the guest towels? | 客人用的毛巾在哪 |
[36:14] | Wow, it’s late. | 这么晚了 |
[36:17] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 明天我打电话给你 |
[36:19] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[36:24] | You know, you can stay, if you want. | 你要是愿意可以留下 |
[36:27] | We have plenty of room. | 这房间很多 |
[36:29] | I should probably get back. | 我还是回去吧 |
[36:32] | What about Sofia’s neck veins? | 索菲娅的火爆脾气怎么办 |
[36:36] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[36:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:41] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[36:46] | Uh, you’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[37:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:03] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[37:04] | Just going to get some towels. | 去找毛巾 |
[37:08] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[37:09] | This is still here from new years. | 新年之后还有这个呢 |
[37:11] | Those sparklers. | 这些亮片 |
[37:14] | Vivian always loved a sense of occasion. | 薇薇安很喜欢节日的感觉 |
[37:19] | You know, I can’t think about her now, | 我现在不能想起她 |
[37:21] | Even the really great stuff, without thinking, | 即使是很美好的事情 也不能不想起 |
[37:25] | “She was your mom the whole time, and she never said anything.” | “她是你妈妈 但她却没告诉你” |
[37:31] | It’s like I have to lose her all over again. | 就好像我要再一次失去她 |
[37:35] | She was gonna tell you. | 她本来要告诉你的 |
[37:37] | Awesome. | 很好 |
[37:38] | Right before she went off with her boyfriend | 就在她要和男友私奔 |
[37:40] | to start a new life with a new baby. | 准备和他俩的宝宝开始新生活之前 |
[37:42] | And she was gonna take you with her. | 她原本也要带你走的 |
[37:44] | She was serious about it. | 她是认真的 |
[37:57] | Um, do you know who my father is? | 你知道我生父是谁吗 |
[38:03] | No. | 不知道 |
[38:07] | Okay. Good night. | 好吧 晚安 |
[38:24] | Thank you for finding Mia. | 谢谢你找到米娅了 |
[38:28] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:31] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[38:34] | She’s strong. | 她很坚强 |
[38:38] | I know what you must think of me. | 我知道你是怎么想我的 |
[38:42] | Everyone has their opinions, | 每个人都有自己的观点 |
[38:44] | whether they know the whole story or not. | 不论他们是否知道事情的全部 |
[38:47] | I cared about Vivian. | 我关心过薇薇安 |
[38:51] | I tried to love her. | 我努力去爱她 |
[38:55] | She didn’t always make it easy. | 她也没让你好过 |
[38:59] | No. | 没有 |
[39:01] | No, she didn’t. | 她没有 |
[39:05] | I had no idea what I was getting into when I agreed to raise Mia. | 我答应抚养米娅的时候根本不知道后果 |
[39:09] | I only knew that I loved Robert. | 我只知道我爱罗伯特 |
[39:10] | I never expected to fall in love | 我从来没想过我会 |
[39:12] | with this little girl, | 爱这个小女孩 |
[39:15] | but I loved her fiercely. | 但我非常爱她 |
[39:21] | She had a happy life. | 她的生活很幸福 |
[39:25] | She loved me. | 她爱我 |
[39:30] | Do you believe that? | 你相信吗 |
[39:37] | Yes. | 相信 |
[39:39] | I don’t think you do. | 我觉得你不相信 |
[39:42] | I don’t think you care… | 我觉得你不关心 |
[39:46] | how I feel, or if my life is torn apart. | 我的感受 也不关心我的生活是否一团糟 |
[39:55] | It’s time for you to leave this house. | 你该离开这个家了 |
[40:00] | I’ve spoken to robert. | 我和罗伯特谈过了 |
[40:04] | And he agrees. | 他同意了 |
[40:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:28] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[40:32] | I want you to take the girls | 我希望你带上姑娘们 |
[40:34] | And move to california, like you planned. | 搬到加利福尼亚 像你的计划一样 |
[40:36] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[40:39] | You can’t be here with me. | 你不能和我呆在这 |
[40:41] | Yes, I can. | 我可以 |
[40:42] | Whatever happens next, I wanna be here. | 不管接下来发生什么 我都陪你 |
[40:46] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[40:49] | Kimberly Yaeger. | 金伯莉·耶格尔 |
[40:53] | What…happened with your father? | 你和你父亲发生了什么事 |
[40:56] | Where is this coming from? | 这从何说起 |
[40:57] | My father covered it up. | 我父亲给摆平了 |
[40:59] | I should’ve gone to prison. | 我本应该进监狱的 |
[41:01] | Instead, I got to marry you. | 然而 我和你结婚了 |
[41:03] | I got to be father of our girls. | 我成为了我们女儿的父亲 |
[41:05] | I got to have a life that I didn’t deserve. | 我过上了我不配得到的生活 |
[41:07] | And I’m– | 我 |
[41:13] | I’m so grateful, but he covered it up, | 我很感激 但是他摆平了那事 |
[41:16] | like he’s covering this up. | 就像他摆平这事一样 |
[41:18] | And the FBI and the police can try, | 无论联邦调查局和警察做什么 |
[41:21] | But I’m the only person that can end this. | 但只有我能结束这一切 |
[41:24] | I have to stop my father. | 我必须阻止我的父亲 |
[41:26] | And you can’t be here when I do. | 当我这么做的时候你不能在场 |
[41:31] | Go to California. | 去加利福尼亚 |
[41:43] | Yeah, I know. You were right. | 是的 我知道 你说得对 |
[41:45] | I was a dummy and it got me kicked out of the house. | 我很傻 所以被赶出来了 |
[41:48] | But, will, I still have a job at Bowers. | 但是我还在鲍尔斯公司工作呢 |
[41:49] | We can still do this. | 我们还能继续的 |
[41:51] | You need a place to stay? | 你需要住的地方吗 |
[41:52] | No, I’m good. | 不 我没事 |
[41:53] | I know I messed up. | 我知道我搞砸了 |
[41:55] | But I don’t want you to worry. | 但我不想让你担心 |
[41:56] | I have a plan “B”. | 我还有B计划 |
[42:01] | You’re moving in with him. | 你要住进他家 |
[42:05] | Offer’s still open to stay here? | 刚才说让我住这还算数吗 |
[42:09] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |