时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Vivian Bowers was found dead | 薇薇安·鲍尔斯今早被发现 |
[00:02] | in a motel room early this morning. | 死在一家汽车旅馆里 |
[00:03] | Vivian’s contact is Ben Preswick. | 薇薇安的联系人是本·普雷斯维克 |
[00:06] | We get him and we’ve got everything. | 找到他 一切谜团都能解开了 |
[00:09] | I think we should see where this goes. | 我觉得咱们应该顺其自然 |
[00:12] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[00:14] | We’ll probably be sorrier | 在案子了结之前 |
[00:15] | before this whole thing is over, | 我们可能会更遗憾 |
[00:16] | so why don’t you just get going? | 不如顺其自然吧 |
[00:19] | Mia is vivian’s daughter. She deserves to know! | 米娅是薇薇安的女儿 她应该知道 |
[00:21] | Don’t you dare tell her. | 你敢告诉她试试 |
[00:22] | Have you managed to iron out | 你已经解决 |
[00:24] | your miracle drug’s inconvenient fatal flaws? | 你那神奇的药里面麻烦的致命缺陷了吗 |
[00:29] | Don’t you ever…come near my family, ever again! | 别再靠近我家人半步 |
[00:33] | you thought I could’ve murdered | 你怀疑我杀了 |
[00:36] | my own sister, Joanna. | 我的亲姐姐 乔安娜 |
[00:38] | I’m covering the Vivian Bowers murder | 我为一本名人杂志 |
[00:39] | for a celebrity magazine. | 报道薇薇安·鲍尔斯的谋杀案 |
[00:41] | Trying to find out who her baby daddy was. | 在调查孩子的爸爸是谁 |
[00:44] | Look! | 听着 |
[00:45] | I came to help. I’m a cop. | 我是来帮你的 我是警察 |
[00:49] | So you attacked Edward Bowers | 所以你袭击了爱德华·鲍尔斯 |
[00:51] | then you used his parking pass | 接着用他的停车证 |
[00:53] | to break into Bowers Pharmaceuticals. | 闯进入了鲍尔斯制药 |
[00:54] | What were you going for? | 你想做什么 |
[00:57] | Hey! Listen to me, Ben Preswick! | 听我说 本·普雷斯维克 |
[00:59] | What are we at, hour six? | 我们僵持了多久了 六个小时吗 |
[01:01] | I feel great. | 我状态好着呢 |
[01:02] | I can do this for another six hours, easy. | 我可以再这么问你六个小时 毫无压力 |
[01:04] | Well, I can’t. | 我不行 |
[01:06] | Ben, none of us wanna be here. | 本 我们都不愿意在这里耗着 |
[01:09] | You know what, I don’t even wanna be in this city. | 你知道吗 我甚至不愿意来这市里 |
[01:13] | I’m a San Francisco narcotics detective | 我是一名旧金山的毒品探员 |
[01:14] | here on special detail. | 我是这个特别小组的成员 |
[01:16] | And that’s to find out who killed my best friend. | 我们要找到杀害我最好的朋友的凶手 |
[01:18] | Can I speak to you outside, please? | 请你出来和我谈谈 |
[01:19] | So I’m not leaving here until you start talking. | 我呆在这哪也不去 直到你开口为止 |
[01:24] | You’re that Joanna? | 你是那个乔安娜 |
[01:26] | The one she grew up with? | 和她从小一起长大的那个 |
[01:30] | Yeah. | 是 |
[01:32] | I’m that Joanna. | 我就是那个乔安娜 |
[01:41] | This wasn’t supposed to happen. | 本来不该发生的 |
[01:43] | What? What wasn’t supposed to happen? | 什么 什么本来不该发生 |
[01:46] | None of it. | 所有 |
[01:48] | She wasn’t supposed to get killed. | 她本来不该被杀的 |
[01:53] | All right, we still need | 我们还需要 |
[01:54] | a plastic surgery shocker sidebar. | 把边框再修整一下 |
[01:56] | We’re working on it, Darcy. | 我们来解决 达茜 |
[01:57] | I just struck gold. | 我刚挖到宝了 |
[01:59] | Meet Buffy Franso. | 这位是巴菲·弗朗索 |
[02:01] | She has our next | 她那有我们下一期 |
[02:01] | Vivian Bowers cover story. | 薇薇安·鲍尔斯的封面故事 |
[02:03] | You know, I’m very close with Dominick Dunne. | 我和多米尼克·邓恩关系很好 |
[02:07] | What’s happening here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[02:08] | Buffy used to be best friends with Catherine Bowers, | 巴菲以前和凯瑟琳·鲍尔斯很要好 |
[02:11] | Robert Bowers’ first wife. | 她是罗伯特·鲍尔斯的第一个妻子 |
[02:13] | She was an angel. | 她就是个天使 |
[02:14] | So Catherine dies tragically, or whatever, | 可悲的是 凯瑟琳死了 |
[02:16] | and Sofia swoops in | 索菲娅上位 |
[02:17] | and banishes poor Buffy here. | 把这位可怜的巴菲撵走了 |
[02:19] | Somebody better screw or die in this story pretty soon | 这故事里最好是有人犯事或者死掉 |
[02:22] | or I’m gonna lose my mind. | 不然我要被搞昏了 |
[02:23] | So Buffy doesn’t see Robert and Sofia | 所以巴菲已经很多年没见罗伯特 |
[02:26] | – for years, right, Buffy? – Right. | -和索菲娅了 对吗 巴菲 -对 |
[02:28] | Until she runs into them at a dude ranch in Montana. | 直到她在蒙大拿州一度假牧场与他们偶遇 |
[02:33] | Guess when this picture was taken. | 猜猜这照片是什么时候拍的 |
[02:36] | A week before Sofia gave birth to Mia Bowers. | 索菲娅生米娅·鲍尔斯的一周前 |
[02:39] | Does Sofia look pregnant to you? | 索菲娅看起来像怀孕了吗 |
[02:43] | Well, then who is Mia’s bio mother? | 那么 米娅的生母是谁呢 |
[02:50] | I got your gown for tonight. | 我把你今晚的礼服拿来了 |
[02:53] | You’re gonna look so beautiful, I cannot stand it. | 你穿得这么美 我都要受不了了 |
[02:57] | Well, coming from my mom, that means a lot. | 连我妈都这样说 真是意义重大 |
[02:58] | Hey, I’m nothing if not honest. | 骗你是小狗 |
[03:01] | You’re gonna have so many men after you. | 会有很多爱慕者追求你 |
[03:03] | Mom, I’m seeing somebody. | 妈妈 我有男朋友了 |
[03:04] | oh, Mia. Is it serious now? | 米娅 这么认真啊 |
[03:06] | Well… he’s a lucky boy. | 他真是个幸运的男孩 |
[03:09] | oh, gosh. Mom! | 天呐 妈妈 |
[03:11] | Oh, my… | 我的… |
[03:13] | Oh, everything is so stupid and embarrassing, I know. | 这一切又傻又窘 我懂的 |
[03:18] | Here, I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[03:21] | – What is it? – Open it up. | -是什么 -打开看看 |
[03:26] | Mom, these are beautiful. | 妈妈 好漂亮 |
[03:29] | My grandmother gave them to me. | 这是我奶奶留给我的 |
[03:31] | They’re as unique as you are, honey. | 它们与你一样独特非凡 亲爱的 |
[03:36] | I’m so proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[03:39] | You’re the best thing I ever did. | 生下你是我最棒的成就 |
[03:43] | I love them. | 我很喜欢 |
[03:45] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:50] | Are you saying that Vivian Bowers is Mia’s mother? | 你是说薇薇安·鲍尔斯是米娅的母亲 |
[03:53] | Knocked up at 16. | 16岁就怀孕了 |
[03:54] | That girl never stood a chance. | 那女孩从不是什么乖乖女 |
[03:56] | And Sofia and Robert Bowers lied to her | 索菲娅和罗伯特骗了她 |
[03:59] | – and raised Mia as their own. – Yes. | -把米娅当亲生女儿抚养成人 -没错 |
[04:02] | And Mia Bowers has absolutely no idea. | 米娅·鲍尔斯完全不知情 |
[04:06] | None. | 没错 |
[04:07] | Did I oversell? | 我有乱吹嘘吗 |
[04:08] | Not even a little. | 一点都没有 |
[04:11] | Call graphics. | 打给美编 |
[04:12] | We need a new cover. | 我们要换个封面 |
[04:47] | Working for Bowers Pharmaceuticals | 作为鲍尔斯制药的 |
[04:49] | as a med tech. | 医药技术人员 |
[04:51] | We were running a trial | 我们在试验一种 |
[04:52] | on a new cancer drug called Lyritrol. | 名为利立全的新型抗癌药物 |
[04:55] | – How did it go? – Depends who you ask. | -结果如何 -看你问的是谁 |
[04:57] | 1,200 patients. | 1200名病人中 |
[04:59] | Acceptable loss on a trial that size is… | 符合规定的死亡率为… |
[05:02] | one or two deaths at most. | 最多一到两名 |
[05:05] | There were 27. | 但实际上是27 |
[05:08] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[05:08] | I got transferred back to New York, | 我被调回纽约 |
[05:10] | started working in R&D. | 开始从事研发工作 |
[05:12] | That’s when I met Vivian. | 那时我遇见了薇薇安 |
[05:13] | A few months later, I saw a report on the… | 几个月后 我看见一篇报告… |
[05:16] | Lyritrol trial. | 有关利立全的试验 |
[05:18] | It said there were only two deaths. | 称只有两人死亡 |
[05:20] | And you took this to Vivian? | 你拿去给薇薇安看了 |
[05:21] | We tried to find original reports, | 我们试过去找之前的报告 |
[05:23] | but they were all gone. | 但全都不见了 |
[05:24] | What we did find… | 我们找到的 |
[05:26] | was a list of payoffs to the dead patients’ families. | 是一张支付死者家属抚慰金的清单 |
[05:29] | – Where is this list now? – Vivian had it. | -那张清单在哪 -薇薇安拿走了 |
[05:31] | It disappeared the night she died. | 她死的那晚就不见了 |
[05:33] | Then we caught you breaking into Bowers | 然后我们抓到你闯进鲍尔斯公司 |
[05:35] | to pull the payoff spreadsheets from the mainframe. | 想从主机那把死者的清单拿出来 |
[05:38] | Yeah. They’re on an offline server in accounting. | 是的 清单在会计部的脱机服务器上 |
[05:42] | Um, you don’t have a server like that | 如果没有什么见不得光的事情 |
[05:43] | unless you’re trying to hide something. | 是不需要用到这种服务器的 |
[05:46] | Anybody else know about this? | 还有其他人知道吗 |
[05:48] | Edward Bowers. | 爱德华·鲍尔斯 |
[05:51] | So do you think he had her killed? | 你觉得是他杀了薇薇安吗 |
[05:53] | He was the only one who knew, | 只有他知道 |
[05:55] | and now she’s dead. | 之后薇薇安就死了 |
[05:57] | He put me in a safe house, told me he’d help me. | 他找了地方让我藏起来 还说他会帮我 |
[06:00] | And then the feds bust in. | 然后联邦调查局的人就来了 |
[06:02] | Will you excuse us for a minute? | 不好意思 我们出去一下 |
[06:10] | Hey, look. | 听着 |
[06:11] | Next time you decide to blow your cover, | 下次你决定要暴露身份 |
[06:13] | would you like to talk about this first? | 能不能提前说一下 |
[06:15] | I had to. We weren’t getting anywhere. | 我只能这样 否则一点进展都没有 |
[06:16] | And besides, it worked. | 我们至少找到线索了 |
[06:19] | Look, everything is pointing to Edward. | 爱德华的嫌疑越来越大 |
[06:22] | My money’s still on your boyfriend, | 我还是觉得你的青梅竹马是凶手 |
[06:23] | the sister-puncher. | 他打了薇薇安 |
[06:25] | How long you gonna be mad at me? | 你还要气我多久 |
[06:26] | I don’t know. What month is it now? | 不清楚 现在几月份啊 |
[06:29] | Can I see you guys in my office, please? | 麻烦你俩来我办公室一下 |
[06:31] | People are talking. | 外面风言风语 |
[06:33] | I don’t know what is going on between the two of you, | 我不知道你俩怎么了 |
[06:36] | and I don’t wanna know. | 我也不想管 |
[06:38] | I just want it to stop. | 我只要你们别再这样了 |
[06:40] | Take the feelings and shelve them. | 抛开个人情绪 别影响工作 |
[06:42] | Can the two of you do that? | 你们俩能做到吗 |
[06:43] | – Yes. – Yes, sir. | -能 -能 长官 |
[06:46] | Okay. | 没事了 |
[06:48] | So what’s next? | 下一步怎么做 |
[06:49] | I can go to Bowers, have Ben walk me through | 先让本告诉我去哪里找那些文件 |
[06:51] | where to find the files he was looking for. | 然后我去鲍尔斯公司找 |
[06:52] | Ben says the files prove there was a cover-up. | 本说那些文件能证明这中间有猫腻 |
[06:54] | And that Edward Bowers was a part of it. | 爱德华·鲍尔斯参与其中 |
[06:56] | Then go get me Edward Bowers. | 那就这样做 抓到爱德华·鲍尔斯 |
[07:01] | Couldn’t we have left the balloons at the hospital? | 为啥不把气球留在医院里 |
[07:03] | The girls wanted to see you liked their present. | 闺女们希望看到你喜欢她们送的礼物啊 |
[07:06] | You up for Mia’s cotillion tonight? | 你去不去米娅的舞会 |
[07:08] | I know she’d love to see you there. | 她见到你肯定很开心 |
[07:09] | What? No. Maybe, I don’t know. | 什么 没决定好 我也不清楚 |
[07:13] | Any news from the police? | 警察那有消息吗 |
[07:14] | The guy who stole your car | 偷你车的那个人 |
[07:15] | used your I.D. to break into Bowers. | 用你的工作卡闯进鲍尔斯公司 |
[07:17] | What? Did they arrest him? | 什么 有抓到人吗 |
[07:20] | I talked to the New York cops, | 我跟纽约警察了解情况了 |
[07:21] | of course they gave me the runaround. | 他们当然先跟我说点官方的话 |
[07:22] | Finally said he got away. | 最后说那人逃了 |
[07:24] | Where did they find him? What was he doing? | 他们在哪找到他 他在干什么 |
[07:25] | He was in the computer room. | 他在机房 |
[07:31] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[07:34] | Ed, what’s going on with you? | 爱德 你怎么了 |
[07:36] | Take me to the office. I gotta go to the office. | 先载我去办公室 我得去那一趟 |
[07:39] | Come on. | 快去 |
[07:40] | Let’s take a right here, let’s go. | 这里往右转 走吧 |
[07:44] | Sam, what the hell? | 萨 你做什么 |
[07:47] | Tell me what’s happening. I’m not stupid. | 告诉我发生了什么事 我不傻 |
[07:50] | Vivian was murdered, right? Some guy breaks into our house. | 薇薇安被谋杀 还有人闯进我们家偷袭 |
[07:53] | Obviously, something’s going on with you. | 显然你有什么事瞒着我 |
[07:55] | I don’t have the time for this, all right? | 我没有时间跟你搞这套 好吧 |
[07:56] | – Just gimme the keys. – No, no. | -给我钥匙 -不 不 |
[07:57] | No. No, I’m not going anywhere. | 不 我哪也不去 |
[07:58] | Gimme the keys, Samantha. | 给我钥匙 萨曼莎 |
[07:59] | – Ed! – Come on! come on. | -爱德 -给我 |
[08:01] | I have to go to the office. Just gimme the keys! | 我得去办公室 给我钥匙 |
[08:03] | You know what? Stop it! | 想要吗 别抢 |
[08:09] | So this guy Ben was Vivian’s boyfriend, | 所以这个本是薇薇安的男朋友 |
[08:12] | and he worked for Bowers. | 也是鲍尔斯公司的员工 |
[08:14] | Yeah. They had a plan… | 是的 他们有个计划… |
[08:16] | to go to the media, and they came to me for help. | 他们想告诉媒体 来找我帮忙 |
[08:18] | I told them to wait to make sure it was true. | 我让他们再等等 确保这是真的 |
[08:22] | I was looking out for the family. | 我是为这个家着想 |
[08:23] | You’re still looking out for the family. | 你还是在为这个家着想啊 |
[08:25] | Did you throw the keys to the Escalade | 你是把钥匙从车里 |
[08:26] | all the way to the reservoir or what? | 丢到了水库那了吗 |
[08:28] | I should’ve driven the freakin’ Escalade | 我应该直接把那破车 |
[08:29] | all the way into the reservoir. | 开到水库那算了 |
[08:35] | So this is why Vivian was murdered, isn’t it? | 所以这就是薇薇安被谋杀的原因 是吧 |
[08:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:38] | This is Vivian we’re talking about. | 你也知道薇薇安惹过不少事 |
[08:40] | Could’ve been her drug dealer or… | 有可能是毒贩子或… |
[08:43] | some random guy she picked up. | 她随便勾搭上的男人 |
[08:45] | Do you believe that? | 你真是这样认为的吗 |
[08:47] | No, but I can’t face the alternative. | 不是 但我没法面对另外的那个原因 |
[08:50] | That somehow my father… | 那就是我的爸爸… |
[08:53] | Ed, you have to go to the police. | 爱德 你应该报警的 |
[08:54] | You have to. | 这样做才是对的 |
[08:56] | The police think I killed Vivian. | 警察觉得我杀了薇薇安 |
[08:58] | Everybody thinks I’m a murderer. | 谁都觉得我是凶手 |
[09:01] | I don’t. | 我不觉得 |
[09:08] | Why didn’t you tell me all this when it was happening? | 为什么事情发生的时候你没告诉我 |
[09:10] | Because I was trying to protect the girls and you. | 因为我想保护你跟女儿们 |
[09:14] | Because I’ve put you through enough Bowers family hell. | 因为我让你经受了太多鲍尔斯家族的纷争了 |
[09:21] | I don’t know, Sam. I-I-I’m… | 我也不知道了 萨 我… |
[09:25] | feeling a little paralyzed. | 感觉自己很无力 |
[09:28] | You do know what to do. | 你知道你该做什么 |
[09:31] | Look, use your eyes. | 擦亮眼睛 |
[09:32] | Finish what Vivian started, | 完成薇薇安来不及完成的事 |
[09:34] | find out what Ben was looking at on that server. | 找出本在服务器上找的东西 |
[09:37] | And whatever that truth is… we’ll deal with it. | 不管事实真相是怎样… 我们一起面对 |
[09:44] | Yeah, well, soon as AAA shows up, | 只要找到钥匙了 |
[09:45] | I’ll get right on that. | 我就马上去干这事 |
[09:47] | They’re right by your foot. | 钥匙就在你脚边 |
[09:52] | Sweet. | 赞 |
[09:58] | Excuse me, can I get my check, please? | 麻烦结账吧 |
[09:59] | Uh, the gentleman took care of it already. | 那边的男士帮你结了 |
[10:08] | Audrey Cruz. | 奥黛丽·克鲁兹 |
[10:09] | Julian Bowers. | 朱利安·鲍尔斯 |
[10:12] | Don’t suppose this is a coincidence. | 这应该不是巧遇吧 |
[10:14] | No. You look– | 不是 你看起来 |
[10:17] | I wasn’t prepared for how good you look. | 我想不到用什么词怎么形容你的美丽 |
[10:20] | Congratulations on Lyritrol. | 恭喜你在利立全上取得的成绩 |
[10:22] | I mean it. You should be proud. | 由衷的 你应该感到骄傲 |
[10:23] | Is that why you’re trying | 这就是你为什么 |
[10:25] | to help our competitors beat us to market? | 帮助我们的对手来占领市场 打败我们 |
[10:26] | I’m a consultant, a hired gun. | 我是个顾问 他们请我来的 |
[10:28] | I go where the money is. And you know I like to win. | 哪里有钱我就去哪里 你知道我很好胜的 |
[10:32] | I actually took it as a huge compliment | 我觉着这是个莫大的荣幸 |
[10:33] | that Kirschner-Sims hired you to run Xyrix. | 基施纳制药聘请你管理西立全 |
[10:36] | It showed us how scared they were. | 因为这反映出他们内心有多恐慌 |
[10:37] | Not that it matters. | 不过那并不重要 |
[10:38] | We’re gonna beat you in the market by three months. | 三个月内 我们一定会在市场上打败你 |
[10:40] | I’m not gonna give you anything. | 我什么都不会透露给你的 |
[10:41] | I don’t want any. | 我不需要 |
[10:43] | Okay, I did… | 好吧 在我计划跟你巧遇时 |
[10:44] | when I hatched this plan. | 确实是这么想的 |
[10:45] | But, honestly, it seems the only thing important right now is… | 但说实话 现在唯一重要的事情是… |
[10:49] | how good it is to see you. | 和你重逢的喜悦 |
[10:53] | It’s been a long time | 很长时间没见了 |
[10:53] | Since I left your father’s company | 自从我离开你爸爸的公司 |
[10:55] | or since you cheated on me with that dancer? | 还是自从你对我劈腿 勾搭上那个舞女 |
[10:57] | That was in retaliation for the hedge fund guy. | 那是为了报复对冲基金那家伙 |
[11:02] | He wore a bow tie, Aud. | 他戴领结 奥黛 |
[11:05] | A bow tie. | 领结 开玩笑吧 |
[11:07] | It hurt. | 太伤人了 |
[11:10] | I guess we were both young and stupid. | 当初的我们真是年幼无知 |
[11:14] | I wonder how different it would be now. | 那现在又有何不同呢 |
[11:18] | This was inappropriate. I should go. | 这样见面不合时宜 我还是走吧 |
[11:20] | But, uh, it really was good to see you. | 不过 见到你真的很高兴 |
[11:23] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[11:24] | You’re gonna find out in a few days anyway. | 反正过几天你也会知道 |
[11:27] | Xyrix was put on the FDA fast track this morning. | 西立全今早上了药监局的快速通过名单 |
[11:35] | That’s what they get for hiring the big guns. | 这就是他们聘用大人物的好处 |
[11:44] | I just heard that the FDA is fast-tracking Xyrix. | 我刚听说药监局准备快速通过西立全 |
[11:48] | And we are still on hold. | 而我们还在等待审批 |
[11:51] | I thought you talked to Haverstock. | 我以为你找哈佛斯托克打过招呼了 |
[11:54] | I’m afraid we can’t count on him. | 恐怕我们指望不上他了 |
[11:57] | You said everything went well. | 你说一切进展顺利的 |
[11:58] | – Did for me. – What is that supposed to mean? | -对我来说是的 -那是什么意思 |
[12:01] | I hit him. He had it coming. | 我打了他 他活该 |
[12:08] | Thanks, Dad, ’cause we have to launch | 多谢你了 爸爸 我们必须在 |
[12:10] | by the end of next quarter. | 下个季度末推出利立全 |
[12:12] | Kirschner-Sims has just leapfrogged us. | 基施纳制药已经赶超我们了 |
[12:15] | Okay, where exactly did you hear that? | 好吧 你到底是从哪听说的 |
[12:17] | I ran into Audrey Cruz. | 我偶遇了奥黛丽·克鲁兹 |
[12:19] | – Audrey Cruz. – Yeah. | -奥黛丽·克鲁兹 -没错 |
[12:21] | She’s fantastic. | 她很棒 |
[12:23] | Can we get her? | 我们能把她拉过来吗 |
[12:25] | She could fix this for us. | 她能帮我们解决这个问题 |
[12:27] | She’d know how to get around Haverstock. | 她有办法对付哈佛斯托克 |
[12:28] | She’s running Xyrix. | 她在开发西立全 |
[12:30] | Well, let’s throw money at her. | 那就砸钱挖她 |
[12:32] | I can be persuasive. | 我有办法说服她 |
[12:35] | Bring her to the cotillion. | 请她也来参加舞会 |
[12:38] | My lawyer. | 我的律师 |
[12:40] | Hey, Warren, what is it? | 喂 沃伦 什么事 |
[12:46] | Julian, we’ll talk about this later. | 朱利安 我们以后再谈 |
[12:50] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[12:51] | Give me five minutes, okay? | 就耽误你一会 行吗 |
[12:53] | I feel really bad about the other night. | 那天晚上的事 我很抱歉 |
[12:54] | I’d love to stay and chat. | 我也想留下和你谈谈 |
[12:55] | I just have a couple murders to commit. | 我只是赶着去杀几个人 |
[13:07] | Wow. Are those real? | 真漂亮 那是真的吗 |
[13:09] | Yeah, my mom gave them to me. | 是啊 我妈妈给我的 |
[13:11] | Are they a bribe or something? | 那是用来收买你的 还是怎样 |
[13:13] | What? No. | 什么 当然不是 |
[13:15] | We’ve actually been getting along really well recently. | 其实最近我们相处得还不错 |
[13:17] | Yeah, yeah. No, I can see why. | 是啊 是啊 我能看出为什么 |
[13:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:24] | I better get ready for tonight. | 我要去为今晚做准备了 |
[13:27] | You want me to come with? | 要我一起去吗 |
[13:28] | Are you being ironic? Because it’s a ball. | 你开什么玩笑 那可是舞会 |
[13:31] | Well, sometimes it’s fun to go to things like that | 偶尔参加这样无趣的活动 |
[13:33] | and just make fun of them. | 拿这些来开开玩笑也不错 |
[13:36] | Well, I’m not doing it ironically. | 我可没当玩笑对待 |
[13:39] | Well, maybe a little bit, | 也许有一点点 |
[13:41] | but it’s important to my mom, so… | 但这对我妈来说很重要 所以… |
[13:43] | Okay, then I’ll take it seriously. | 好吧 那我就认真对待 |
[13:45] | oh, no, this thing has been planned since like birth. | 不行 这舞会就好像从我出生就开始筹划了 |
[13:47] | You can’t just, like, decide that you wanna go last minute. | 你不能在最后一刻 想参加就参加 |
[13:49] | Since when do you care about the rules? | 你从什么时候在意起这些规矩了 |
[13:50] | Obviously I don’t care about the rules, but– | 显然我不在乎规矩 但… |
[13:52] | – Okay, hey. – just– | -好吧 -只是… |
[13:55] | What is it? | 到底怎么回事 |
[14:00] | I guess I didn’t really want you to wanna come. | 我不是真的想要你也想参加舞会 |
[14:02] | If that makes any sense. | 如果可以这么说的话 |
[14:04] | No, I get it. | 行 我明白了 |
[14:06] | I’m the guy that you piss off your parents with. | 我是你惹恼你父母的原因 |
[14:08] | No, it doesn’t have anything to do with my parents. | 不 这和我父母无关 |
[14:09] | No. That’s okay. | 不 没事 |
[14:10] | Um, I’ll see you later. | 我们回头见 |
[14:14] | Enjoy the necklace. | 打扮漂亮 享受舞会 |
[14:24] | What are you doing home? | 你怎么回来了 |
[14:26] | The cotillion’s not for another five hours. | 舞会还要过五个小时才开始 |
[14:29] | Warren Mathers got a call from a tabloid. | 沃伦·马修斯接到一家小报的电话 |
[14:32] | Fame Junkie. | 《名望迷》 |
[14:36] | They know we are not Mia’s birth parents. | 他们知道我们不是米娅的亲生父母 |
[14:38] | What? | 什么 |
[14:39] | They’re running a story tomorrow | 他们准备明天刊登报道 |
[14:39] | – saying Vivian’s her mother. – Oh, no! | -说薇薇安才是她的生母 -不 |
[14:43] | No, they can’t. | 他们不能这么做 |
[14:44] | I’ve been in with legal since I got the call. | 我接到电话之后 查了法律规定 |
[14:46] | If they’re not lying, you can’t sue them. | 如果他们没说谎 你就不能控告他们 |
[14:48] | Whose trash did these raccoons go through to figure this out? | 这些狗仔是从哪里挖到这些的 |
[14:50] | Well, that doesn’t matter now. We’ve gotta deal with this. | 现在这不重要 我们得想办法处理这事 |
[14:53] | No. | 不 |
[14:56] | Let’s beat the bastards to it. | 如今只有我们先唱黑脸 |
[14:58] | Let’s tell her ourselves. It’s time. | 亲口告诉她 是时候了 |
[15:00] | – She can handle it. – No. No! | -她能接受的 -不行 |
[15:03] | Not yet. Not tonight. | 还不行 今晚不行 |
[15:04] | Fix it, Robert. | 想办法弥补 罗伯特 |
[15:05] | Buy the rag, do whatever you have to do. | 买下那家破报社 尽一切手段封锁消息 |
[15:07] | Because if this happens, | 因为一旦她知道这事 |
[15:09] | she’ll want to know who her father is. | 她一定会追根问底她的父亲是谁 |
[15:15] | Thank you so much, doctor. We’ll be in touch very soon. | 非常感谢 医生 我们很快会和您联络 |
[15:19] | Frank! Great meeting. | 弗兰克 会议很顺利啊 |
[15:21] | They were like goldfish. | 他们就像金鱼一样 |
[15:22] | Devouring everything we could feed them. | 我们喂什么 他们就吃什么 |
[15:24] | A month from now, every doctor out there | 一个月后 那里的所有医生 |
[15:26] | is gonna be talking about Xyrix. | 都会把西立全挂在嘴边 |
[15:28] | No one’s gonna remember | 没人还想得起利立全 |
[15:29] | if Lyritrol is a cancer drug or a wrinkle cream. | 到底是抗癌药还是抗皱霜 |
[15:32] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[15:35] | You okay? | 有事吗 |
[15:36] | Julian Bowers asked me to his sister’s coming out ball. | 朱利安·鲍尔斯请我去他妹妹的社交舞会 |
[15:39] | You said yes, right? | 你答应了 对吧 |
[15:41] | He tried to hire me to help out with Lyritrol. | 他想雇我来帮利立全率先打入市场 |
[15:43] | – I love it. – I don’t. | -是好事啊 -我不觉得 |
[15:46] | Why aren’t you enjoying | 你为什么就不能享受 |
[15:47] | the fact that you’re the best at what you do? | 你在自己的领域首屈一指的事实呢 |
[15:49] | Look, I’m glad to help your drug Xyrix | 我很荣幸能帮您开发西立全 |
[15:51] | beat Bowers to market first, | 打败鲍尔斯集团 首先进入市场 |
[15:52] | but Robert Bowers gave me my first job. | 但我的第一份工作是罗伯特·鲍尔斯给的 |
[15:54] | – This isn’t easy. – Oh, come on, Audrey. | -这么做不好受 -别这样 奥黛丽 |
[15:56] | Robert Bowers would sell you for body parts | 要是罗伯特·鲍尔斯觉得你还有 |
[15:58] | if he thought it could move a few more aspirin. | 一丁点的利用价值 他都会把你榨干 |
[16:00] | Go. | 去吧 |
[16:01] | Watch for the panic in their eyes | 去看看他们眼里的恐慌 |
[16:03] | to know that it’s there because of you. | 你给他们带来的恐慌 |
[16:05] | It’s all part of the game, Audrey. | 这才是重点 奥黛丽 |
[16:07] | Enjoy it. | 好好享受吧 |
[16:11] | I’ve got some pictures for the Mia Bowers story. | 我这有些关于米娅·鲍尔斯的新闻照片 |
[16:14] | Oh, that won’t be necessary, there is no Mia Bowers story. | 不用了 这里没什么米娅·鲍尔斯的新闻 |
[16:18] | Whoa, what? | 什么 |
[16:19] | Corporate had some legal issues. | 公司出了些法律问题 |
[16:22] | We’re not walking away from this, Darcy. | 我是不会放弃这条新闻的 达茜 |
[16:24] | Mr. Bowers has agreed to give us an exclusive interview | 鲍尔斯先生已经同意给我们一条独家新闻 |
[16:27] | with the family, sharing memories of Vivian. | 是有关薇薇安生前的一些回忆 |
[16:30] | We’d like you to be the one asking the questions. | 我们希望由你来采访 |
[16:35] | okay. Great. | 好吧 很好 |
[16:38] | Let’s start with, | 我们从”他给了你多少钱 |
[16:41] | “How much did he pay you to dump my story?” | 来撤销这篇新闻报导”开始吧 |
[16:41] | – Now you’re crossing a line. – It’s kind of my job… | -你逾矩了 -这是我的工作 |
[16:44] | You gutless cow. | 你个胆小鬼 |
[16:46] | You’re done. | 你被解雇了 |
[16:50] | Get the hell outta here. | 滚出去 |
[17:03] | Okay, Joanna, Ben’s with me and we’re standing by. | 乔安娜 本和我在一起 我们支援你 |
[17:07] | Let us know when you’re ready to go on your side too. | 你准备下手的时候告诉下我们 |
[17:10] | Hey. I have Robert’s I.D. | 我找到了罗伯特的工牌 |
[17:13] | I’m ready to find that payoff list. | 我去找那张抚慰金清单 |
[17:15] | Ben, you better be right about this. | 本 你最好说的是实话 |
[17:24] | Your family chooses to live in the spotlight. | 你的家庭选择生活在聚光灯下 |
[17:27] | It’s not my fault if they get burned. | 要是玩出火了 可不是我的错 |
[17:29] | She’s a 16-year-old girl. | 她只是个16岁的小姑娘 |
[17:31] | She’s a news story. | 但她是篇好新闻 |
[17:35] | You sad little cipher… | 不过是个三流学校 |
[17:38] | with your third-rate j-school diploma. | 新闻学院毕业的无名小卒 |
[17:40] | Why don’t you just get back on whatever bus brought you | 你为什么就不能坐上长途车 |
[17:43] | to my city? | 滚回你的老家呢 |
[17:44] | You think you’re Bob Woodward? | 你以为自己是鲍勃·伍德沃德吗 |
[17:46] | The work you do is meaningless. | 你做的这些都是浪费时间 |
[17:47] | The life you live is meaningless. | 你活着也是浪费粮食 |
[17:50] | You should get out of my way. I have eyes everywhere. | 你最好滚出我的地盘 到处都有我的眼线 |
[17:53] | And…don’t even think about taking this story anyplace else. | 你想都别想把这件事报导出去 |
[17:58] | I’d kill you before I’d let you | 在你以为了事业这个可悲的借口 |
[18:00] | turn this sweet child’s life upside down | 来毁了这个可爱的孩子之前 |
[18:03] | to advance your pathetic excuse for a career. | 我会对你赶紧杀绝 |
[18:24] | – Hey! – Hi, Joanna. | -嘿 -嗨 乔安娜 |
[18:25] | My meeting wrapped up | 我的会议结束了 |
[18:26] | and I’m heading back to the office. | 我现在回办公室 |
[18:28] | Should be there in a few. | 一会就到 |
[18:31] | Great, Robert’s on his way, let’s do this fast. | 罗伯特马上回来了 我们要快点 |
[18:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:34] | Head down the hall to the bullpen. | 往里走 去里面的机房 |
[18:36] | You’ll see a couple of terminals. | 你会看到两个终端机 |
[18:45] | All right. | 很好 |
[18:49] | Okay, I’m in. | 好了 我看到了 |
[18:50] | Go to a file called “Asia and Pacific outflows.” | 找到”亚太地区支出”的文件 |
[18:58] | I’m sorry, Mr. Bowers, | 很抱歉 鲍尔斯先生 |
[18:59] | but building security has asked | 大楼保安要求 |
[19:00] | that everyone present their I.D. | 进楼的每个人都要出示工牌 |
[19:07] | There’s like 20 different Lyritrol files– which one? | 有大概20个利立全相关文件 到底是哪个 |
[19:09] | – Okay, the–I know. – Come on, let’s go. | -好的 我想想 -快 快点 |
[19:11] | The name of the file that you want, um… | 你要找的那个文件叫… |
[19:13] | -Ben… – It’s, uh… | -本 -是叫 |
[19:15] | -The folder, um. – Ben. | -那个文件夹 -本 |
[19:23] | – Come on! – Uh, I know, I know! | -快点 -我想起来了 |
[19:24] | It’s called “Lyritrol trial patients.” | 叫”利立全试验患者” |
[19:31] | It should be right there. | 应该就在那 |
[19:39] | No, no, no. It’s gotta be there, look again. | 不 应该在那的 再找找看 |
[19:41] | It’s gotta be there. | 应该就在那的 |
[19:42] | We have every year except for 2012. | 哪一年的都有 就是没有2012年的 |
[19:45] | It’s gotta be there. Look again. | 应该就在那的 再找找 |
[19:46] | It’s not here, I’m telling you! | 我说了 这没有 |
[19:48] | Have you seen Joanna? | 你看到乔安娜了吗 |
[19:49] | No, I haven’t, Mr. Bowers. | 没看到 鲍尔斯先生 |
[19:53] | – You said it was there. – Well, then someone took it. | -你说在那的 -也许是有人删掉了 |
[19:55] | I don’t know, maybe it was Edward. | 我也不知道 也许是爱德华干的 |
[19:56] | Does this file even exist? | 还是压根就没这个文件 |
[19:57] | Yes, I swear! Okay? | 有的 我发誓 好吗 |
[20:00] | Damn! It’s Robert, he’s back. | 该死 是罗伯特打来的 他回来了 |
[20:02] | Okay, look. Just get outta there, go! | 听着 快离开那 快 |
[20:08] | The I.T. guy showed me what Ben was going for. | IT给我看了本想找的东西 |
[20:10] | I took it off the server completely, | 我已经彻底把它从服务器上删除了 |
[20:12] | but I have no idea what it means. | 但我不知道这是什么 |
[20:15] | Is there anybody you can ask? | 你能找人问问嘛 |
[20:17] | Yeah, Ben Preswick. | 有啊 本·普雷斯维克 |
[20:19] | The cops said he got away. | 警察说他已经逃走了 |
[20:23] | Apparently, he didn’t get anything off the server. | 显然 他还没来得及从服务器上下载这些 |
[20:26] | Must’ve been interrupted. | 一定是中途有事发生 |
[20:30] | He didn’t get away. | 他没有逃走 |
[20:32] | The cops don’t have him, the FBI does. | 警察没抓到他 是联调局抓到的 |
[20:34] | He’s in a box, answering questions about me. | 他在审讯室里 被审问些关于我的事 |
[20:38] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[20:40] | Yeah, well, that hasn’t been working so far. | 目前暂时还不用 |
[20:52] | Joanna, I’ve been calling you. | 乔安娜 我刚才一直打电话找你呢 |
[20:53] | Where have you been? I gotta find my I.D. | 你去哪了 我工牌找不到了 |
[20:56] | I know it was here somewhere. | 应该就在这 |
[20:58] | Uh, let me check. | 我帮你找找 |
[21:01] | Security guys usually just wave me through. | 保安通常是直接让我过去的 |
[21:03] | But now with this break-in, | 但在有人非法入侵之后 |
[21:04] | they want everyone to carry I.D. | 他们希望每个人都戴着工牌 |
[21:09] | Oh! Got it. | 找到了 |
[21:15] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:19] | I looked in that drawer. | 那个抽屉我找过了 |
[21:34] | The file wasn’t there, man. | 文件并不在那 哥们 |
[21:37] | – Edward probably took it off. – Right. Edward. | -也许是爱德华删掉了 -好吧 爱德华 |
[21:39] | Guy sure gets around, doesn’t he? | 他也一定知情 是吧 |
[21:41] | Meanwhile, all these unreported deaths you keep talking about– | 另外你所说的这些未报道的死亡事故 |
[21:44] | you got no witness, no photo. | 你没有证人 也没有照片 |
[21:45] | I mean, you know what this is starting to look like, right? | 你知道这开始像是怎么回事了 是吧 |
[21:48] | No. What are you talking about? | 不知道 你在说什么 |
[21:49] | He’s talking about maybe you killed Vivian. | 他是说 也许是你杀了薇薇安 |
[21:51] | Maybe all this Lyritrol stuff is a made-up story | 也许利立全这一套说辞都是编出来 |
[21:53] | to get her in bed. | 骗她上床的鬼话 |
[21:54] | And then she got pregnant. | 接着她怀孕了 |
[21:56] | – and then you got scared. – oh, my god. | -然后你害怕了 -天呐 |
[21:58] | Where were you the night that Vivian died? | 薇薇安死那晚你在哪 |
[22:00] | – You gotta be kidding me? – No. | -你们跟我开玩笑吧 -不是 |
[22:02] | I mean, you sure look like you’re carrying a lotta guilt around. | 你看起来确实有很大嫌疑啊 |
[22:05] | Because she never would’ve been murdered | 如果我没有告诉她利立全的问题 |
[22:06] | if I didn’t tell her about Lyritrol. | 她就不会被谋杀 |
[22:08] | Uh-huh. And what about your relationship? | 嗯哼 那你们的关系又怎么解释 |
[22:10] | Hmm? Did you guys fight? | 嗯 你们吵过架吗 |
[22:13] | She fought with everyone. | 她跟谁都吵 |
[22:16] | I didn’t kill her, I swear. | 我没杀她 我发誓 |
[22:18] | We hear that a lot, Ben. | 疑犯都说自己是无辜的 本 |
[22:20] | – Excuse us. – she loved me, and I loved her. | -我们要出去一下 -她爱我 我也爱她 |
[22:29] | If you killed your girlfriend, | 如果你杀了你女友 |
[22:31] | why hang around in a safe house for three weeks? | 为何在安全屋里待三个星期 |
[22:32] | Why not just get outta town? | 为什么不出去躲躲 |
[22:34] | If you were Edward Bowers and you killed your sister | 如果你是爱德华·鲍尔斯 把自己妹妹杀了 |
[22:36] | so that you could protect your company, | 这样你就能保护公司免受损失 |
[22:37] | why not kill the other guy who knew about it? | 为何不杀死知情的另一个人呢 |
[22:40] | Why stick him in a safe house? | 为何把他窝藏在安全屋中 |
[22:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:44] | The Edward Bowers pieces don’t add up. | 指向爱德华·鲍尔斯的证据前后不一致 |
[22:48] | I will not… | 我不会… |
[22:53] | Oh, sir, sir, can I help you? | 先生 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 |
[22:55] | Yes, it’s me. Edward Bowers. | 是我 爱德华·鲍尔斯 |
[22:58] | I’m looking for special agent Will Moreno. | 我来找特别调查员 威尔·莫雷诺 |
[23:05] | There he is. How’s the case going? | 他不来了嘛 案子进行得怎么样了 |
[23:08] | Find any new suspects, or is it still just me? | 有没有找到新的嫌疑人 还是只有我一个 |
[23:10] | We’re looking at a number of suspects, | 我们在调查许多嫌疑人 |
[23:12] | but I still like you the best. | 但我仍觉得你嫌疑最大 |
[23:14] | Great. | 好极了 |
[23:15] | Arrest somebody for bashing me in the head | 有人打我头 闯入我家族公司 |
[23:17] | and breaking into my family’s company? | 你们抓到那人没有 |
[23:19] | We’re looking at a few people. | 我们在调查一些人 |
[23:20] | Any of them Ben Preswick? | 其中有本·普雷斯维克吗 |
[23:21] | What do you know about Ben Preswick? | 关于本·普雷斯维克你知道些什么 |
[23:24] | He’s here, right? | 他在这儿 对吧 |
[23:25] | That’s none of your business, Edward. | 这与你无关 爱德华 |
[23:28] | Well, I’d really, really like to talk to him. | 我真的非常想和他谈谈 |
[23:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:31] | What would you like to talk to him about? | 你想跟他谈什么 |
[23:32] | That’s between me and Ben Preswick. | 那是我跟本·普雷斯维克之间的事 |
[23:34] | Then the answer is no. He’s not here. | 那就是不行 他不在这儿 |
[23:37] | But if you’re in the mood to talk, | 但是如果你想谈一谈 |
[23:39] | you can talk to me. | 你可以跟我谈 |
[23:40] | Not tonight. | 今晚算了 |
[23:42] | Tell Ben to give me a call when he gets out. | 告诉本出来后给我个电话 |
[23:45] | Right. | 好的 |
[23:48] | Sir? Nichole Frishette is here to see you. | 长官 尼可·福谢德想要见你 |
[23:52] | Of course she is. Take me to her. | 她当然想见 带我去见她吧 |
[24:08] | If you see this guy, call that number. | 如果你见着这人 打那个号码 |
[24:11] | There’ll be another 500 for you. | 另有500块给你 |
[24:14] | What happened to Remy Colville? | 雷米·科尔维尔怎么了 |
[24:16] | Can you tone it down? | 你能别这么激动吗 |
[24:17] | I used to work with Remy. I have his notebooks. | 我过去跟雷米一起共事 我有他的笔记本 |
[24:20] | One minute he’s doing a story about the Bowers, | 前一刻他还在跟进鲍尔斯家的故事 |
[24:22] | and the next he’s dead. | 下一刻他就死了 |
[24:23] | Let’s talk in private, please. | 我们私下谈谈 请进 |
[24:25] | I’m not gonna end up like Remy, I’m not. | 我不要像雷米一样玩完 我绝不要 |
[24:29] | Remy’s death is under investigation. | 雷米的死正在调查中 |
[24:31] | His death is under investigation, really? | 他的死正在调查中 开玩笑吧 |
[24:35] | I just tried to publish a story about Mia Bowers. | 我准备发表米娅·鲍尔斯的身世故事 |
[24:37] | Her real mother isn’t Sofia, it’s Vivian. | 她生母不是索菲娅 而是薇薇安 |
[24:40] | – How’d you find that out? – ‘Cause that’s what I do! | -你怎么查出来的 -这是我的本职好不好 |
[24:43] | And then Robert Bowers showed up at my work, | 接着罗伯特·鲍尔斯到我工作的地方 |
[24:46] | got me fired, and threatened to kill me. | 让我丢了工作还威胁着要杀了我 |
[24:52] | He killed Remy, didn’t he? | 他杀死了雷米 是吧 |
[24:56] | Look, | 听着 |
[25:01] | I can’t tell you anything, all right? | 我什么也不能跟你说 |
[25:04] | And my advice to you, as a friend, | 我作为朋友给你的建议是 |
[25:06] | don’t go messing with Robert Bowers. | 不要去招惹罗伯特·鲍尔斯 |
[25:08] | Don’t publish the story about Mia, just– | 不要发表那篇关于米娅的故事 |
[25:11] | Just let it go. | 别再去想了 |
[25:13] | Trust me, we got this. All right? | 相信我 我们在调查呢 好吗 |
[25:21] | What was Edward doing? | 爱德华去做什么 |
[25:24] | He wanted to talk to Ben. | 他想和本谈谈 |
[25:26] | What, he just came right out and asked that? | 什么 他就那样跑进警局问你啊 |
[25:27] | How did he know he was there? | 他怎么知道他在那儿的 |
[25:29] | I don’t know. He’s a wily guy. | 我不知道 他狡猾得很 |
[25:31] | And you know what else? | 还有呢 |
[25:33] | He was punchy, like he didn’t have anything to lose. | 他很强硬 好像没什么好怕的 |
[25:36] | Maybe you can shake something out of him at the ball. | 或许你可以在舞会上套出他些什么来 |
[25:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:39] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:41] | See you later. | 先挂了 |
[25:43] | Will, wait. Um… | 威尔 等下 |
[25:46] | I just wanted you to know | 我想告诉你 |
[25:48] | that what happened between us was real. | 我们之间是真感情 |
[25:52] | Okay, but… | 好的 但是… |
[25:54] | you basically flat-out told me | 你很坦白地跟我讲过 |
[25:55] | that there was still something between you and Julian. | 你跟朱利安之间还没结束 |
[25:58] | Yeah, but that isn’t real. | 是没结束 但真情已逝 |
[26:01] | It’s a teenage fantasy. | 只不过是少年幻想罢了 |
[26:05] | Look, | 听着 |
[26:07] | I got nobody to blame for this mess but myself. | 这我不怪别人只怪自己 |
[26:09] | I had this idea | 我还想着 |
[26:12] | that you and I would come swooping in | 我俩立马 |
[26:14] | and solving this case in a week and… | 在一周内把这案子结了然后 |
[26:16] | picking up where we left off two years ago. | 继续我们两年前未完成的爱恋 |
[26:20] | How stupid was that? | 很傻是不是 |
[26:21] | Yeah, I guess it was pretty stupid. | 是的 是有些傻 |
[26:27] | Look, I’m just gonna do like my boss said | 我打算就像我上司说的那样做 |
[26:28] | and put my feelings on the shelf. | 把感情先搁在一边 |
[26:30] | Or try my best, at least. | 或者尽力这么做吧 |
[26:33] | I hope you can do the same. | 希望你也能做到 |
[26:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:37] | Um, I gotta– I gotta get ready for my thing. | 我得 我得忙我的事情去了 |
[26:40] | Right. | 好吧 |
[26:42] | You go do your thing. I’ll do mine. | 你有你的事 我也有我的要做 |
[26:45] | Yep. | 是的 |
[26:58] | – Hey, can– – Hey. | -嘿 你能 -嘿 |
[26:59] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[27:01] | You look stunning. | 你看起来很惊艳啊 |
[27:02] | From the neck up. | 从脖子以上 |
[27:05] | Are you excited? | 激动吗 |
[27:06] | Kind of. | 还好吧 |
[27:09] | Kind of? | 只是还好吗 |
[27:13] | Kyle and I had a fight. | 我和卡尔吵了一架 |
[27:15] | What about? | 为什么 |
[27:18] | Well, he wanted to come tonight, | 他今晚想过来 |
[27:20] | and I didn’t want him to wanna come tonight. | 我不想让他来 |
[27:24] | Can you blame him? | 这能怪他吗 |
[27:26] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[27:29] | Where did the stereotype | 谁说敏感就是 |
[27:30] | that girls are the sensitive ones come from? | 女孩子的专利 |
[27:32] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[27:34] | And trust me, it only gets worse as they get older. | 相信我 男生年纪大了会更敏感的 |
[27:37] | Can you clasp this for me? | 能帮我扣一下吗 |
[27:39] | Oh, yeah. | 没问题 |
[27:41] | And thank you for letting me borrow this. | 谢谢你把它借给我 |
[27:44] | Yeah, it looks good. | 没什么 很漂亮 |
[27:47] | – Thanks. – Oh, yeah, wait. | -谢谢 -没事 等等 |
[27:49] | – Can you? – Sure. | -能帮我戴上吗 -没问题 |
[27:52] | – This is beautiful. – Thank you. | -这太漂亮了 -谢谢 |
[27:54] | Okay, lift your hair for me. | 把头发拿起来 |
[27:57] | My mom just gave it to me. | 我妈妈给我的 |
[27:59] | I really like it. | 我真的很喜欢 |
[28:03] | Beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[28:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:08] | – Are you sure this is okay? – Yes! | -你确定这可以吗 -是的 |
[28:11] | God, I’m not taking a subway all the way to Queens | 天呐 我才不会为了和你滚床单 |
[28:13] | to sleep with you. | 大老远搭地铁跑到皇后区去吧 |
[28:15] | – Besides, I already got fired. – Yeah? | -而且 我被炒鱿鱼了 -是嘛 |
[28:17] | That sucks. | 真是悲剧 |
[28:19] | Well, that’s– you know, it’s a clean-up issue. | 看来… 需要好好打扫一番了 |
[28:26] | Robert Bowers is a dick, man. | 罗伯特·鲍尔斯是个混蛋 |
[28:28] | I mean, I am a person, okay? | 我的意思是 我也是个人啊 |
[28:31] | My mom and dad love me. | 我父母都爱我 |
[28:32] | And what’s wrong with junior college? | 专科学校又怎么了 |
[28:34] | Not everybody has to go to college. | 又不是每个人都得上大学 |
[28:35] | Junior college is college. | 专科学校也是大学嘛 |
[28:38] | It’s just cheaper and anybody can get in. | 价格又便宜 人人都能进 |
[28:40] | When the revolution comes, | 再来一次革命 |
[28:42] | Robert Bowers is gonna be the first one shot. | 第一个被枪毙的就是罗伯特·鲍尔斯 |
[28:49] | I say why wait? | 不用等到那时候了 |
[28:53] | Let’s shoot him now. | 现在就枪毙了他吧 |
[29:06] | Can we just have sex now? | 我们现在就不能亲热亲热吗 |
[29:08] | Yeah, let’s do it in my old boss’s office. | 好啊 我们在老板的办公室里做吧 |
[29:12] | Awesome. | 爽歪了 |
[29:34] | Audrey. You made it. | 奥黛丽 你来了 |
[29:38] | You sure I should be here? | 你确定我应该来吗 |
[29:39] | Hell, yeah. | 当然了 |
[29:41] | I think you were just what I needed. | 我非常需要你在这里 |
[29:43] | Audrey. | 奥黛丽 |
[29:45] | You look lovely as ever. | 你看上去一如既往得可爱 |
[29:46] | I, uh, suppose it would be gauche of me | 在我们女儿首次亮相的舞会上 |
[29:49] | to try to poach you away from Kirschner | 把你从基施纳制药那挖角过来 |
[29:51] | just as our daughter is about to debut into society. | 这样做好像不是太好 |
[29:53] | So I will wait until this is over, | 所以我会等到晚宴结束后 |
[29:56] | and then I will write a very large number | 找张小酒巾 |
[29:58] | on a tiny cocktail napkin. | 上面写个大数目给你 |
[30:01] | Robert, you’re embarrassing her. | 罗伯特 你别让她难堪了 |
[30:03] | No, I’m flattered. | 哪有 我受宠若惊啊 |
[30:05] | But your competitors have wised up to your ways, Robert. | 但你的对手早熟悉你的套路了 罗伯特 |
[30:08] | Oh, really? | 是嘛 |
[30:10] | I have a three-page rider in my deal | 我合同那有三页的附件 |
[30:11] | preventing me from even reading | 我连看都不会看 |
[30:13] | your tiny little cocktail napkin. | 你那张小酒巾了 |
[30:15] | Come on, Audrey. | 不是吧 奥黛丽 |
[30:17] | You know Lyritrol is the better drug. | 你知道利立全比他们的药好 |
[30:19] | We all feel better working | 我们为光明磊落的雇主工作 |
[30:20] | on the side of the angels, don’t we? | 这会让我们比较安心 不是吗 |
[30:26] | We all start out with the best of intentions. | 我们的初衷都是好的 |
[30:29] | Could you excuse me for just a minute? | 我失陪一小会儿 |
[30:32] | Sure thing. | 当然 |
[30:39] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[30:49] | Can I have my five minutes now? | 现在能和你谈五分钟了吗 |
[30:52] | It looks like I just lost my date to the ladies’ room. | 我的舞伴刚好去卫生间了 |
[30:54] | So you have about that much time. | 五分钟应该是有的 |
[30:59] | Dance? | 跳个舞吗 |
[31:01] | Yes. | 好的 |
[31:30] | So who’s your date? | 你的舞伴呢 |
[31:34] | – An old friend. – I thought I was an old friend. | -一个老朋友 -我也是你的老朋友啊 |
[31:37] | I have a deep bench. | 我有强大的后备团 |
[31:39] | Ouch. | 伤了 |
[31:40] | You had that one coming. | 你应该有所准备的 |
[31:44] | I’m sorry that I jumped to the wrong conclusion the other night. | 我很抱歉那晚我这么武断地下结论 |
[31:49] | I’ve been called a lot of things before… | 我曾经有多个称号 |
[31:52] | but never a murder. | 但从没有人叫我”杀人犯” |
[31:54] | But I guess in retrospect | 但仔细反省一下 |
[31:56] | I can see how you connected those particular dots. | 我可以理解你为何把疑点和我联系一起 |
[31:58] | Anyway, I’m sorry. | 不管怎么说 我很抱歉 |
[32:05] | There’s my date. | 我的舞伴来了 |
[32:11] | Nice. | 她很美 |
[32:13] | Yes, she is. | 是的 她很美 |
[32:15] | She’s smart too. | 也很聪明 |
[32:17] | Maybe you should run over there and marry her. | 也许你应该赶紧娶了她 |
[32:22] | Maybe I will. | 也许我会的 |
[32:46] | We’ll always have the Bahamas. | 我们将永远拥有巴哈马的情调 |
[32:49] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这里干嘛 |
[32:50] | His niece is debuting– Whitney Pinger. | 庆祝他侄女惠特尼·苹吉尔的首次社交舞会 |
[32:54] | This is neither the time nor the place. | 别在这个地方这个时候找茬 |
[32:55] | We’re here for Mia, remember? Here. | 记住 我们是为了米娅来的 喝点 |
[33:08] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[33:09] | Hey, Mia, looking good. | 你好 米娅 看上去不错啊 |
[33:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:11] | I feel like a thanksgiving day float. | 我觉得自己像感恩节游行的悬浮花车一样 |
[33:13] | Gimme that. | 给我一杯 |
[33:15] | Here’s to, um, yet another societal tradition | 这杯酒敬给 |
[33:17] | that makes absolutely no sense in the new millennium. | 这不得不参加的落伍交际舞会 |
[33:21] | ‘Cause nothing says you’re ready for marriage | 因为没什么能比和爸爸跳舞更能说明 |
[33:22] | like dancing with your dad. | 你准备好结婚了 |
[33:24] | Well, when you put it like that– | 既然你这么说的话… |
[33:30] | Here you go, Rambo. | 给你 兰博 |
[33:32] | Hey, ladies. | 你们好啊 姑娘们 |
[33:34] | Stop tweeting about how hot I look | 又在狂发微博夸我穿着帅气 |
[33:36] | and how in love with me you are–it’s sad. | 说你们疯狂地爱着我吗 真是可悲 |
[33:38] | Seriously, no one cares about you, Aaron. | 说真的 没人想搭理你 艾伦 |
[33:41] | They sure care about Mia. | 他们关心的是米娅 |
[33:42] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[33:45] | Hey! Give that back! | 喂 还给我 |
[33:47] | 最新消息 米娅·鲍尔斯 被曝是薇薇安·鲍尔斯的女儿 | |
[33:49] | 重大新闻 独家报道 米娅·鲍尔斯被曝为其姐姐薇薇安的女儿 | |
[33:51] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[33:57] | Okay, I know this is out there, I know it’s on the web, | 我知道这上了新闻 被发在了网上 |
[34:01] | but you can’t tell her, all right? | 但你们别告诉她 行吗 |
[34:09] | In fact, don’t let anyone else tell her either. | 确切地说 别让任何人告诉她 |
[34:13] | Just let her have tonight. | 就让她享受今晚 |
[34:15] | Please. | 拜托 |
[34:43] | It’s so strange because we were having this fight, | 很奇怪我们为此吵架 |
[34:45] | but we weren’t having this fight. | 但其实我们又没吵架 |
[34:46] | So it felt really awkward. | 所以感觉超尴尬的 |
[34:48] | Hey, Kyle. Isn’t this your girlfriend? | 卡尔 这不是你女朋友吗 |
[35:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:03] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[35:05] | See you guys later. | 回见 |
[35:13] | Hey! How’d it go? | 事情怎么样了 |
[35:14] | He’s still in custody. | 他还被拘留着 |
[35:16] | They won’t let me talk to him. | 他们不让我和他说话 |
[35:17] | I paid a guy to keep an eye out. | 我买通一个家伙帮我看着 |
[35:19] | Hey! How’s your head? | 你的头怎么样了 |
[35:21] | Fine. What are you, a cranial specialist? | 没事 怎么你还是个颅骨专家吗 |
[35:24] | Edward. God. | 爱德华 天啊 |
[35:29] | I, um– I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[35:32] | Okay. | 行 |
[35:37] | – Here, come sit by me. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -来 坐我旁边 -好的 |
[35:40] | – That’s a beautiful dress. – Thank you. | -这条裙子真漂亮 -谢谢 |
[35:44] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 先生们女士们 晚上好 |
[35:45] | 纽约上流社会为才进社交界的淑女们 庆贺她们成年举办的舞会 | |
[35:45] | Welcome to the 105th Annual Metropolitan Debutante Ball. | 欢迎来到第105届都市会佳丽出道舞会 |
[35:55] | I need you to overnight these to D.C. for me. | 我要你帮我连夜快递到特区 |
[35:57] | Will. | 威尔 |
[35:58] | Ben Preswick just made bail. | 本·普雷斯维克刚保释走了 |
[36:00] | 50 freakin’ grand. | 花了该死的五万美金 |
[36:01] | What? | 什么 |
[36:02] | There’s no way that kid came up with 50 grand. | 他不可能拿得出五万美金 |
[36:04] | Yeah, well, somebody did. | 显然别人帮他付了 |
[36:06] | Can you go find him and bring him back here? | 你能把他给我找回来吗 |
[36:22] | – Why is my phone off? – Who cares! | -我手机怎么关机了 -谁还管这个 |
[36:24] | It’s the last 40 seconds of your alleged childhood. | 这可是你所谓的童年里最后40秒钟了 |
[36:27] | – Okay, ladies… – Hey, give that back. | -好了 女士们… -还给我 |
[36:29] | find your escorts and line up. | 找到你的舞伴然后排好队 |
[36:30] | What are you doing? | 你到底在干嘛 |
[36:31] | – Nothing. – Give that to me. | -没什么 -还给我 |
[36:33] | – What’s going on? – Nothing. | -发生什么了 -没什么 |
[36:35] | – I don’t know. – Tell me. | -我不清楚 -告诉我 |
[36:38] | – What’s going on? – Nothing. | -发生什么了 – 没什么 |
[36:44] | Crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[37:01] | Everyone got their flowers, bags? | 每个人都拿好花和包了吗 |
[37:04] | Phones off? | 手机关了吗 |
[37:07] | Gentlemen, please do not step on your ladies’ dresses. | 先生们 请别踩在你舞伴的裙子上 |
[37:07] | 你是我的母亲吗 米娅·鲍尔斯被曝为其姐姐薇薇安的女儿 | |
[37:10] | Keep moving, please. | 请一直往前走 |
[37:14] | Phones away. | 别带手机 |
[37:16] | Come on. | 快跟上 |
[37:18] | Hey, look, what should I do, all right? | 听着 告诉我该做什么 好吗 |
[37:21] | Just tell me. Whatever it is, I’ll do it. | 跟我说 不管是什么我都帮你 |
[37:24] | We can get out of here. | 我们可以离开这儿 |
[37:26] | Mia. | 米娅 |
[37:28] | Mia Bowers, let’s go! | 米娅·鲍尔斯 快跟上 |
[37:36] | Mia Bowers. | 米娅·鲍尔斯 |
[37:38] | Accompanied by Aaron Clover and Garrett Hess. | 舞伴是亚纶·克罗夫和加勒特·赫斯 |
[38:31] | Honoring a long-time Metropolitan tradition, | 继承都市会长久以来的传统 |
[38:34] | our debutante’s first dance will be father-daughter. | 我们佳丽的第一支舞由父亲作伴 |
[38:49] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[38:52] | You’re like a father’s dream. | 你就像是父亲的梦想 |
[38:55] | It’s true, isn’t it? | 这是真的 对吗 |
[39:01] | What, my darling? | 什么 亲爱的 |
[39:02] | – I’m Vivian’s daughter. – What? | -我是薇薇安的女儿 -什么 |
[39:07] | It’s all over the Internet, dad. | 全都在网上了 爸爸 |
[39:09] | I’m so sorry. | 我真抱歉 |
[39:12] | I don’t– I don’t understand, dad. | 我不明白 爸爸 |
[39:14] | Why wouldn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[39:16] | What’d, she– she didn’t want me? | 是她不想要我 |
[39:18] | Did you take me away from her? | 还是你把我从她身边夺走的 |
[39:21] | Let’s just go home and I’ll explain everything. | 我们回家 我会向你一一解释清楚 |
[39:23] | – Mia, Mia. – Dad, she’s dead. | -米娅 米娅 -爸 她死了 |
[39:25] | – I never got to know her when…- Mia, Mia. | -我还没来得及知道她就…-米娅 |
[39:27] | Mia, I love you. Sofia loves you. | 米娅 我爱你 索菲娅也爱你 |
[39:29] | We’re still your parents. | 我们还是你的父母 |
[39:30] | Mia, please, Mia. | 米娅 求你了 米娅 |
[39:32] | Oh, darling. Mia. Darling, Mia, Mia. | 亲爱的 米娅 亲爱的 米娅 |
[39:34] | Please don’t go. Let’s talk about this. | 求你别走 我们谈一谈 |
[39:36] | We had 16 years to talk about it. | 我们本有16年可以谈这事 |
[39:42] | Oh, there she is! | 她在那儿 |
[39:48] | Stop it! | 别拍了 |
[39:56] | Kyle! Oh, Kyle, thank god! | 卡尔 谢天谢地 |
[40:01] | – Where to? – Anywhere. | -去哪儿 -哪儿都行 |
[40:05] | Just far away. | 越远越好 |
[40:17] | I thought you took care of it. | 我以为你处理好了 |
[40:19] | So did I. | 我也以为 |
[40:21] | We’ll get her back, I promise. | 我们会把她找回来的 我保证 |
[40:24] | Poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 |
[40:26] | She is the only one that has not done anything wrong. | 只有她是最无辜的 |
[40:32] | It’s time to close the ranks. | 是时候该团结起来了 |
[40:34] | Guys, let’s go inside. Come on. | 来 我们进去吧 |
[40:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:37] | Here I thought this was going to be a dull evening. | 我本还以为这会是个无趣的夜晚 |
[40:40] | I do feel sorry for her. | 我确实为她感到遗憾 |
[40:45] | You know, she reminds me of her mother. | 她让我想起她的母亲 |
[40:47] | She’s stronger than Vivian. | 她比薇薇安坚强多了 |
[40:49] | Maybe. You’re right. | 或许是吧 你说得对 |
[40:51] | I mean, Vivian had a lot of flash. | 薇薇安表面光彩照人 |
[40:53] | But underneath it all, she was… | 但外表之下 她其实 |
[40:56] | just a delicate flower. Here you go. | 只是一朵纤弱的花 给你 |
[41:05] | The poor Bowers family. | 可怜的鲍尔斯一家 |
[41:07] | I’m sure they’re suffering terribly. | 他们一定痛苦极了 |
[41:08] | But…they brought it on themselves, if you ask me. | 但依我说 这也是他们自找的 |
[41:13] | Plus, it is a lot of fun to watch, huh? | 而且 看看也挺有趣的 不是吗 |
[41:16] | Have a good evening. | 祝您过个愉快的夜晚 |
[41:25] | I did my job. It’s done. | 我任务完成 都结束了 |
[41:28] | Now I’m gone. | 现在我要走了 |
[41:31] | Forget about me. Please. | 忘掉我吧 拜托了 |
[41:59] | Hey! pull over! pull over! | 停车 快停车 |
[42:03] | Right here! | 就在这儿 |
[42:09] | No! | 不 |