时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Vivian Bowers was found dead in a motel room early this morning. | 薇薇安·鲍尔斯今早被发现死在一家汽车旅馆里 |
[00:03] | Can’t believe this druggie made it past 30. | 我还以为这嗑药女活不过30岁 |
[00:07] | I know she was your friend. I’m sorry. | 我知道她是你的朋友 我很抱歉 |
[00:08] | So you think someone from the family | 所以你认为家族成员里 |
[00:09] | has something to do with it? | 有人和她的死有关吗 |
[00:11] | You have a relationship with the Bowers. | 你和鲍沃斯一家关系不错 |
[00:12] | You grew up there. They trust you. | 你在那长大 他们信任你 |
[00:13] | Keep an eye on your brother, okay? | 看牢你弟弟 好吗 |
[00:14] | You remember how he spun out | 你还记得你们妈死后 |
[00:16] | after your mother passed away. | 他是怎么放纵自己的吧 |
[00:18] | You’ve got to get as close to the family as you can. | 你必须尽快接近鲍尔斯一家 |
[00:19] | I never got a chance to say good-bye to you. | 我都没机会和你道别 |
[00:23] | Are we really gonna do this again? | 我们真的还要这样做吗 |
[00:24] | Yes. Yes, we are. | 是的 没错 |
[00:26] | How would you like to come and work for me? | 你要不要来为我工作 |
[00:28] | I’ll let him know I’m going to take the job. | 我会告诉他我会接下这份工作 |
[00:29] | Can I just go on record one more time | 我能不能再次声明一下 |
[00:30] | saying what a bad idea it is, hiring her? | 雇用她是个多烂的主意 |
[00:33] | Edward killed her, okay? | 明明是爱德华杀了他 好吗 |
[00:35] | He’s the murderer in the family. | 他是家族里的杀人犯 |
[00:37] | 16 years ago, kimberly Yaeger, | 16年前 金伯莉·耶格尔 |
[00:38] | The guy walks away scot-free. | 但那家伙安然无恙 逍遥法外 |
[00:39] | Maybe we should consider delaying Lyritrol. | 或许我们应该考虑推迟利立全 |
[00:41] | Absolutely not. | 当然不行 |
[00:42] | Mia is Vivian’s daughter. | 米娅是薇薇安的女儿 |
[00:44] | Vivian’s contact and baby daddy are the same guy– | 薇薇安的联系人和孩子的父亲是同一人 |
[00:46] | Ben Preswick. | 本·普雷斯维克 |
[00:47] | Whoever killed Vivian is probably looking for him too. | 杀死薇薇安的凶手可能也在找他 |
[00:50] | We better get him first. | 我们最好能先找到 |
[00:53] | The death of heiress and party girl Vivian Bowers | 交际花继承人薇薇安·鲍尔斯之死 |
[00:56] | has officially been ruled a homicide | 已经由曼哈顿地方检查官办公室 |
[00:57] | by the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office. | 正式认定为他杀 |
[01:00] | The nypd has declined– | 纽约市警察局已拒绝… |
[01:01] | Look at this guy. | 看看这家伙 |
[01:01] | He just hit that Asian chick and just sped off. | 他打完那个亚洲小妞加速开走了 |
[01:04] | Edward’s definitely feeling the pressure from the homicide ruling. | 爱德华一定是对认定为凶杀案而倍感压力 |
[01:06] | He hits that reporter solid, that’s his third murder. | 他狠狠地打了记者 这算他第三次谋杀 |
[01:09] | For sure that rich hump did Vivian. | 薇薇安一定是这个富家子杀的 |
[01:10] | I need real evidence, guys. | 我要的是证据 伙计们 |
[01:12] | No more jumping the gun on these people. | 不是对这些人捕风捉影 |
[01:14] | Maybe Edward’s wife knows something. | 或许爱德华的妻子知道些内情 |
[01:15] | – I’m gonna talk to her. – That’s fantastic. | -我去找她探探口风 -很好 |
[01:17] | You know what else wouldn’t suck? | 你知道还可以干什么吗 |
[01:19] | Finding that second key card from the crime scene. | 找到犯罪现场的第二个关键点 |
[01:21] | And what about this Ben Preswick? | 本·普雷斯维克这条线呢 |
[01:22] | Ah, baby daddy. | 孩子的父亲 |
[01:24] | Family hasn’t talk to him since Vivian died. | 薇薇安死后 他就和家里失去了联系 |
[01:26] | Friends haven’t seen him. | 朋友们也没见到过他 |
[01:28] | Hasn’t shown up to his Friday night poker game in two weeks. | 已经连续两周没有参加每周五的牌局了 |
[01:30] | And his rent was paid for in cash, | 他的房租是付的现金 |
[01:32] | but the landlord hasn’t seen him. | 但房东没见到他本人 |
[01:34] | He hasn’t used his credit card, he hasn’t used his cell phone. | 没有用信用卡 也没有用手机 |
[01:36] | So he’s either hiding because he’s guilty– | 所以 或许他是畏罪潜逃 |
[01:37] | Or because he’s scared. | 或者是因为他害怕 |
[01:39] | Or ’cause he’s dead. | 再或者他已经被灭口 |
[01:43] | I’m afraid I’m gonna be next. | 我怕我会变成下一个 |
[01:45] | I told you I’d protect you, Ben. | 我说过我会保护你 本 |
[01:48] | Yeah, well, Vivian was on her way to meet you | 话虽如此 薇薇安被杀的时候 |
[01:49] | when she was murdered. | 她正准备去见你 |
[01:50] | How do I know you didn’t do it? | 我怎么知道是不是你干的 |
[01:52] | How do I know you didn’t do it? | 我也不知道是不是你干的 |
[01:53] | We’re just gonna have to trust one another. | 我们应该信赖彼此 |
[01:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:57] | People tend to die when they trust your family. | 人们一旦信赖你们家就离死不远了 |
[01:59] | Well, you don’t have much choice, do you? | 但你别无选择 |
[02:01] | If there were deaths in Thailand or anywhere else | 如果泰国或其他地方的人的死因 |
[02:03] | connected to the Lyritrol tests and covered up, | 和利立全的新药测试有关 但却被掩盖 |
[02:06] | I wanna know. | 我希望能知情 |
[02:08] | But I’m not Vivian. I’m not in love with you. | 但我不是薇薇安 我没爱上你 |
[02:10] | So I don’t automatically think everything you say | 所以我不会自动把你所说的一切 |
[02:12] | is true and brilliant. | 看作是真实而伟大的 |
[02:16] | Look, I wanna help you, but… | 我很想帮你 但… |
[02:19] | I need the evidence Vivian promised. | 我需要薇薇安承诺的证据 |
[02:27] | The whole Bowers family must be freaking out | 一想到现在事情被视为谋杀 |
[02:28] | now that this thing’s deemed a murder. | 鲍尔斯全家一定都吓坏了 |
[02:30] | – Keep an eye out, all right? – Yeah. | -多留心 知道吗 -明白 |
[02:33] | Can’t believe Julian Bowers gave you a car. | 难以置信朱利安·鲍尔斯居然送了你辆车 |
[02:35] | Yeah, I wanna give it back. | 是的 我想把它还回去 |
[02:37] | Ah, you can’t give it back. You’ll seem ungrateful. | 你不能还回去 显得你很不识抬举 |
[02:39] | I’m just saying it’s not very subtle. | 我是说 这么做不明智 |
[02:41] | A car? | 一辆车呢 |
[02:43] | I know. But the thing does move. | 我知道 但这很让人动心 |
[02:46] | You getting sucked in, princess? | 你神魂颠倒了 公主 |
[02:48] | What? No. | 什么 我才没有 |
[02:49] | But it can happen when you’re undercover. | 在你潜伏时 本来就可能发生这种事 |
[02:51] | The guy’s charming, rich as hell. | 那男人迷人又多金 |
[02:53] | It’s like a fantasy. | 就像幻想中的那样 |
[02:55] | If I was seven. I’m a cop. | 可惜我不是七岁 我是个警察 |
[02:58] | Okay, good to hear. | 很好 你这么说就好 |
[03:03] | Okay, I’ll see you later. | 好吧 待会见 |
[03:06] | See you later. | 待会见 |
[03:08] | Drive carefully. | 路上小心 |
[03:17] | – Mr. Bowers, Mr. Bowers! – Julian, Julian! | -鲍尔斯先生 -朱利安 |
[03:19] | Mr. Bowers, Mr. Bowers! | 鲍尔斯先生 鲍尔斯先生 |
[03:20] | Excuse me, Mr. Bowers, | 打扰一下 鲍尔斯先生 |
[03:21] | are you surprised that your sister’s death was ruled a homicide? | 你对你姐姐的死被认定为他杀感到意外吗 |
[03:24] | Did your brother Edward kill your sister Vivian? | 是你哥哥爱德华杀了你姐姐薇薇安吗 |
[03:28] | Back up. | 退后 |
[03:29] | Did you know your sister was a junkie? | 你知道你姐姐是个瘾君子吗 |
[03:30] | I’m sorry? What? | 你说什么 |
[03:33] | Julian, Julian, Julian! | 朱利安 朱利安 朱利安 |
[03:35] | Stop, Julian, Julian, Julian! | 住手 朱利安 朱利安 朱利安 |
[03:37] | – Come on, come on, come on. – Mr. Bowers. | -过来 过来 -鲍尔斯先生 |
[03:38] | Mr. Bowers, do you feel responsible | 鲍尔斯先生 你觉得你该对 |
[03:40] | – for your sister’s death? – Jeez, what is it with you? | -你姐姐的死负责吗 -你是怎么了 |
[03:42] | What? | 什么 |
[03:43] | Julian, hey! | 朱利安 |
[03:44] | Julian! | 朱利安 |
[03:46] | Stop! | 住手 |
[03:47] | Julian, Julian, Julian! come on. | 朱利安 朱利安 朱利安 住手 |
[03:50] | Did you do something to help your sister? | 你有帮你姐姐做什么吗 |
[03:52] | Mr. Bowers! | 鲍尔斯先生 |
[03:55] | What is it with you Bowers boys always getting into fights? | 你们鲍尔斯家的男人怎么老是要打架 |
[03:58] | What is it with you diving into the middle of a fight? | 你为什么要插手我们打架 |
[03:59] | Pretty intrepid for an administrative assistant. | 相当强悍的行政助理 |
[04:01] | Well, self-defense class. | 对 我是自卫型 |
[04:02] | I was getting ready to stick him in the eye next. | 我刚准备戳瞎他的眼睛 |
[04:04] | What was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[04:07] | They’re coming after Edward | 因为金伯莉·耶格尔 |
[04:08] | because of Kimberly Yaeger. | 他们是冲着爱德华来的 |
[04:09] | I think it’s gross. | 我觉得这真恶劣 |
[04:10] | I mean, this is our sister we’re talking about. | 我们在说的可是我的姐姐 |
[04:13] | How’s my–how’s my face? | 我的脸怎么样 |
[04:14] | How’s the money-maker? | 我可就靠它赚钱 |
[04:17] | Well, mm, you’re good. | 你很好 |
[04:19] | Still got that whole bad boy, rich guy thing working for you. | 多金坏男孩这招你真是屡试不爽 |
[04:23] | That is a relief. | 松了口气 |
[04:23] | Gotta look good for the cover of the post tomorrow. | 明天的头版应该看起来还不错 |
[04:26] | Thanks for swooping in there and having my back. | 谢谢你冲进来拉住我 支持我 |
[04:29] | I ought to hire you away from my dad, | 我应该把你从我爸手里挖走 |
[04:32] | make you my personal bodyguard. | 雇你当我的贴身保镖 |
[04:34] | That way, nothing bad ever happens to me ever again. | 这样的话 我身上就不会发生坏事了 |
[04:37] | But I know you… | 但我了解你… |
[04:40] | and you’d find a way to get into some type of trouble. | 你总会有法子卷入各种各样的麻烦 |
[04:45] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:50] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[04:54] | I received a courtesy call from commissioner Kelly. | 我接到了凯莉专员的一通礼节性电话 |
[05:00] | The coroner’s report says | 验尸官的报告称 |
[05:02] | Vivian was restrained and forcibly injected with heroin. | 薇薇安是被强行注射了海洛因 |
[05:12] | My god. | 天呐 |
[05:18] | Did either of you even know she was pregnant? | 你们两个有谁知道她怀孕了吗 |
[05:25] | You scared me. Get in. | 你吓到我了 上车 |
[05:29] | Drive. We have to talk. | 开车 我们得谈谈 |
[05:32] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:35] | Does anyone know anything about the father of her child? | 有人知道孩子的爸是谁吗 |
[05:38] | Julian, did you ever meet him? | 朱利安 你见过他吗 |
[05:41] | Well, he–he would be an obvious suspect. | 他肯定是嫌疑犯 |
[05:42] | I want us to do everything we can to help the police. | 我们要竭尽所能帮助警察 |
[05:46] | Vivian, I will not | 薇薇安 我不会 |
[05:48] | let you do this to our family. | 让你伤害我们的家庭 |
[05:50] | – I’ll make some inquiries. – Thank you. | -我会去问问 -谢谢 |
[05:55] | Okay, let’s… look forward. | 好吧 我们得…朝前看 |
[06:00] | So, Julian, I expect you’ll keep your eye on the ball | 朱利安 我希望你确保 |
[06:02] | at the Lyritrol conference– no distractions. | 利立全发布会上一切顺利 别出岔子 |
[06:04] | After all, it is your drug. | 毕竟这是你研发的药 |
[06:05] | – Shut up, Vivian! – You’re a fraud, Julian! | -闭嘴 薇薇安 -你这个骗子 朱利安 |
[06:07] | – Stop! – You’re a fraud! | -停下来 -你这个骗子 |
[06:08] | If mom saw you, she would be sick! | 如果妈妈知道了 她会很失望 |
[06:11] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[06:13] | We have survived tragedies and public attacks before. | 我们之前也经历过悲剧跟公众抨击 |
[06:17] | We’ll get through this too. | 我们这次也会熬过去的 |
[06:19] | Marketing’s on line one. | 市场营销部在一线 |
[06:22] | Lloyd, how are you? | 劳埃德 最近怎样 |
[06:26] | You know, you don’t have to do this dog and pony show | 如果你不想去发布会 |
[06:27] | if you’re not up for it. | 可以不去的 |
[06:28] | I’m fine, Edward. Don’t worry about me. | 我没事 爱德华 别担心我 |
[06:36] | Their filthy fingerprints all over! | 到处都是他们肮脏的指印 |
[06:44] | What are you gonna do, Julian? | 朱利安 你要做什么 |
[06:46] | You gonna beat me to death and throw me in the river? | 想把我打死然后丢到河里吗 |
[06:51] | Because I don’t think you’re man enough. | 我觉得你还不够像个男人 |
[07:28] | How things are going with Samantha? | 你跟萨曼塔怎样啊 |
[07:30] | Not great. | 不是很好 |
[07:32] | I’m pretty sure she’s leaving me. | 我很确定她要离开我了 |
[07:35] | Sorry to hear that. How are the kids handling it? | 很遗憾 那孩子们怎样呢 |
[07:39] | Okay for now. | 现在还行 |
[07:40] | Starting over in California won’t be easy for them. | 在加州重新开始不是件容易的事 |
[07:44] | For you. | 对你也不容易吧 |
[07:47] | I’m sorry to add to your troubles, Edward, | 我很抱歉要给你雪上加霜 爱德华 |
[07:52] | but the board of directors wants you to step down. | 董事会希望你下台 |
[07:54] | Since Vivian’s death, | 自从薇薇安死后 |
[07:56] | you’re aware Kimberly Yaeger headlines have resurfaced, | 你也知道金伯莉·耶格尔的事又被拿出来炒作 |
[07:59] | and you didn’t do yourself any favors– | 这对你的影响很不好 |
[08:01] | Was it Roger? | 是罗杰吗 |
[08:03] | It doesn’t matter who made the call. | 是谁决定的并不重要 |
[08:07] | Yes, it was Roger. | 是的 罗杰 |
[08:09] | Did you defend me? | 你有为我说话吗 |
[08:13] | I told them I would pass along their request. | 我告诉他们我会转达给你 |
[08:16] | So that’s a no. | 那就是没有了 |
[08:19] | kirschner-sims is breathing down our neck | 基施纳制药咬着我们不妨 |
[08:20] | with their own version of Lyritrol. | 也研发了自己的抗癌药 |
[08:22] | Our stock has slipped. | 我们的股价已经下跌了 |
[08:24] | The board is skittish. I listened. | 董事会很担心 所以我接受了 |
[08:32] | Edward asked me to drop that off. | 爱德华让我把这给你 |
[08:34] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[08:36] | Hey, do you think I could have a glass of water | 我能在你这喝杯水 |
[08:38] | before I head back to Manhattan? | 再回曼哈顿吗 |
[08:39] | oh, of course. Sure, come on in. | 当然可以 请进 |
[08:44] | So you’re actually doing it, | 看来你是真的要搬家了 |
[08:46] | Getting out of dodge. | 避避风头 |
[08:49] | I spent 12 years with the Bowers, | 我呆在鲍尔斯家12年了 |
[08:51] | so I know how complicated it is. | 我知道这事有多复杂 |
[08:56] | It’s suffocating. | 太令人难受了 |
[08:57] | I want my girls to have a normal life. | 我希望我的孩子能正常长大 |
[09:01] | Must be really hard with all the horrible things | 外界对爱德华说三道四 |
[09:03] | people are saying about Edward. | 经历这些一定很困难吧 |
[09:05] | You know, I barely recognize him anymore. | 我觉得我自己都不认识他了 |
[09:06] | He’s always been so serious. | 他总是很严肃 |
[09:09] | And he’s never been an easy person to live with, | 而且很不好相处 |
[09:10] | but I could always reach him. | 但我能明白他 |
[09:12] | Now he’s completely shut down. | 现在我完全没法明白他 |
[09:14] | You mean since Vivian’s death. | 是在薇薇安死后吗 |
[09:15] | No, before that. | 不是 在这之前 |
[09:17] | He and Vivian hadn’t been close in years, | 之前他跟薇薇安走得一直不太近 |
[09:19] | and then six weeks ago, she started calling all the time. | 然后六周前 她开始常常打电话来 |
[09:22] | He was always ducking out of rooms with his cell phone. | 他每次都会躲到房间去接电话 |
[09:26] | I bought dresses for the girls to wear | 我给孩子们买了裙子 |
[09:28] | for Mia’s cotillion. | 去参加米娅的舞会 |
[09:29] | I hope you don’t mind. | 我希望你不要介意 |
[09:30] | We got mani-pedis at the Peninsula. | 我们在半岛酒店那做了美甲 |
[09:33] | Sofia, I try really hard to keep their feet on the ground. | 索菲娅 我想要她们过踏踏实实的日子 |
[09:37] | Take it easy, Samantha. | 放轻松 萨曼塔 |
[09:38] | A spa day isn’t going to destroy their souls. | 做做水疗不会侵蚀她们的灵魂 |
[09:40] | And you are here because… why? | 你在这… 做什么 |
[09:43] | I was just on my way out. | 我要走了 |
[09:47] | Maybe I’ll stop by later with a bottle of wine. | 下次我带瓶酒来看你吧 |
[09:49] | Sure. I’d like that. | 好的 先谢谢了 |
[09:53] | Samantha Bowers just gave you that unprovoked? | 萨曼塔·鲍尔斯就这样跟你说这么多 |
[09:55] | Yeah, and Vivian suddenly started calling him | 薇薇安在死前的一个月 |
[09:58] | a month before she was killed. | 经常给爱德华打电话 |
[10:00] | I think she’s our best angle on Edward. | 我觉得从她那能得到爱德华的信息 |
[10:01] | I bring her a bottle of wine, | 我下次带瓶酒去看她 |
[10:03] | she might have a lot more to say. | 她应该有更多想聊的 |
[10:04] | That’s a good play. | 这招很妙啊 |
[10:06] | Look, um, the phone’s ringing. I gotta get off. | 电话响了 我得挂了 |
[10:08] | Hey, listen. Pour a nice, oaky Chardonnay | 跟萨曼塔·鲍尔斯一起喝几杯 |
[10:10] | down Samantha Bowers’s throat, | 上好的霞多丽 |
[10:11] | So she can give us what we need to nail Edward, all right? | 然后她就能说些让我们帮爱德华定罪的信息 |
[10:14] | I’m ready to close this thing and take you out to dinner. | 我希望这件事快点结束 我可以带你去吃饭 |
[10:18] | All right. Talk to you, okay? | 好吧 下次聊 |
[10:24] | – Agent Moreno? – Yeah. | -莫雷诺警官吗 -是的 |
[10:27] | Hey. How you doing? | 你好 |
[10:28] | My name’s Nichole Frishette. | 我是尼可·福谢德 |
[10:30] | I’m a reporter for Fame Junkie. | 我是《破烂名人》的记者 |
[10:32] | I just talked to my cop guy, | 我跟我警察朋友聊了 |
[10:33] | and he usually gives me good dirt, | 他通常能给我猛料 |
[10:34] | and he said you FBI guys are totally locked down | 他说联邦调查局封锁了 |
[10:36] | on the Vivian Bowers murder case, | 薇薇安·鲍尔斯的谋杀案的信息 |
[10:38] | so I thought I’d come down here and see if maybe | 所以我想着来这 |
[10:39] | we could help each other out, if that was cool. | 看看能不能互相帮忙 |
[10:41] | – Is that cool? – Okay, that was a lot of words. | -可以吗 -你一下子说太多了 |
[10:43] | You wanna give it to me again but with some periods this time? | 你能再说一次 加些停顿吗 |
[10:45] | Sorry. I do that sometimes. | 不好意思 有时我会这样 |
[10:47] | I’m covering the Vivian Bowers murder | 我为一本名人杂志 |
[10:49] | for a celebrity magazine. | 报道薇薇安·鲍尔斯的谋杀案 |
[10:50] | I’m trying to find out who her baby daddy was. | 我在调查孩子的爸爸是谁 |
[10:52] | Listen, I’m late for this thing. | 不好意思 我要迟到了 |
[10:54] | Well, what if I mention a few names, | 那不如我说些名字 |
[10:55] | and you just, like, raise your eyebrows if I’m right? | 如果对了 你就动一下眉毛 |
[10:58] | Are you serious right now? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[11:00] | No. No way. Not gonna happen. | 不行 不可能 |
[11:02] | It’s really frustrating | 那真的太让人失望了 |
[11:04] | ’cause I have an ass-load of photos of her | 因为我有一大堆 |
[11:06] | with different guys, | 她跟不同男人在一起的照片 |
[11:07] | and I know you’re gonna love some of them. | 其中的一些你一定有兴趣 |
[11:14] | Listen, I guess I can come down | 我还是能去你那 |
[11:15] | and take a look at some of these pictures, | 看一看那些照片 |
[11:18] | see if I can help. | 看能不能帮到你 |
[11:20] | Taxi! | 计程车 |
[11:26] | – Yawn. – Dude! off. | -无聊 -兄弟 走开 |
[11:28] | Your breath is all hot on my neck, and not in a good way. | 你的口气弄到我脖子上很不舒服 |
[11:31] | Dude, trees? | 姐妹 看树吗 |
[11:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:35] | Your sister was murdered. | 你姐被谋杀了 |
[11:37] | The whole world knows, and you’re looking at trees? | 全世界都知道了 你却来看树 |
[11:41] | It wasn’t news to me. | 对我来说不是什么新闻 |
[11:42] | I knew she was murdered. | 我知道她是被谋杀的 |
[11:45] | Now I just wanna look at trees. | 现在我只想看树 |
[11:46] | Oh, my god, are you serious? | 我的天啊 你说真的吗 |
[11:50] | All right, either I get a restraining order, | 要不我去法院申请限制令 |
[11:52] | or you give up Doritos. | 要不你别再吃百事薯片了 |
[11:55] | Please can we go and do something appropriate? | 我们就不能去干点其他事吗 |
[11:58] | What, do you want me to have grief sex with you? | 什么 你想我因为伤心跟你滚床单吗 |
[12:00] | I’m looking for something. | 我在找一些东西 |
[12:02] | – What? – I don’t know. | -什么 -我不知道 |
[12:05] | Like… A moment, you know, like– | 就像…很奇妙的一个时刻 |
[12:07] | like, something unbelievable. | 一些难以置信的东西 |
[12:11] | I’m pretty sure it’s not here. | 我确定不在这里 |
[12:17] | – What’s not here? – What you’re looking for? | -什么不在这里 -你正在找的 |
[12:19] | The moment. You won’t find it in Soho, | 那个时刻 你在苏豪找不到的 |
[12:21] | unless the moment is another billionaire | 除非是另一个亿万富翁 |
[12:23] | paying too much for a piece he doesn’t understand. | 为他不了解的作品付出高昂代价 |
[12:25] | What are you, some kinda gonzo art critic | 你是谁 某个癫狂的文艺评论人 |
[12:27] | who goes around telling people what you think | 四处招摇 告诉别人你认为 |
[12:29] | they don’t already know? | 他们不了解的东西 |
[12:31] | I guess I am. | 我想是的 |
[12:33] | Dude, recover and vanquish. | 哥们 恢复体力 克敌制胜 |
[12:35] | If you’re a photographer, then you should be hunting up | 如果你是摄影师 你应该是正在为自己 |
[12:37] | moments like that for yourself, right? | 寻找那样的一些瞬间 是吗 |
[12:38] | Oh, now that’s a nice line. | 这句中听 |
[12:39] | Well, it’s not like there’s a schedule | 这可不是在纸上随便 |
[12:41] | for moments in the paper. | 安排的时间表 |
[12:43] | I know a place where a moment is happening. | 我知道个地方 正在发生那样的瞬间 |
[12:46] | Okay, so I’m just, like, not even here. | 好吧 我是多余的 |
[12:51] | Okay. I’m curious. | 好吧 我很好奇 |
[12:55] | I could show you. | 我能带你去看 |
[13:00] | You like motorcycles? Come on. | 你喜欢摩托车吗 来吧 |
[13:09] | Joanna, I– | 乔安娜 我 |
[13:11] | I’d like you to accompany Julian | 我想让你陪朱利安 |
[13:13] | to the Lyritrol conference this afternoon. | 出席今天下午的利立全会议 |
[13:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:17] | Julian is a talented doctor, | 朱利安是位很有天分的医生 |
[13:19] | but he’s easily distracted. | 但他太容易分心了 |
[13:20] | You have a positive, sobering effect on Julian. | 你能让他积极 清醒 |
[13:24] | There’s a car waiting for you downstairs. | 楼下有辆车在等你 |
[13:31] | So where are we going? Jersey? | 我们去哪啊 新泽西吗 |
[13:34] | Some little Indian casino in Connecticut? | 还是康涅狄格州的某个小印度赌馆 |
[13:38] | The bahamas. | 巴哈马群岛 |
[13:40] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[13:41] | I’ll have you back by tomorrow. | 明天就让你回来 |
[14:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:08] | Do not worry. Don’t panic. | 不用担心 也不用惊慌 |
[14:11] | I think I have you covered. | 我想我能罩着你 |
[14:12] | Couple things that I picked up personally. | 我亲自挑选了几件 |
[14:15] | I know. I’m unbearably excellent. | 是啊 我优秀到不行 |
[14:17] | Hey, Calvin? | 凯文 |
[14:20] | Calvin, could you do me a favor? | 凯文 帮个忙好吗 |
[14:22] | Could you have this sent up to Ms. Padget’s room, please? | 你能把这些东西送到帕吉特女士的房间吗 |
[14:24] | – Of course, Mr. Bowers. – Thank you. | -当然 鲍尔斯先生 -谢谢 |
[14:26] | You wanted to be informed when Senator Haverstock arrived. | 哈佛斯托克议员到了要通知你吗 |
[14:29] | Thank you, Calvin. | 谢谢你 凯文 |
[14:31] | Ah, just put that on a wooden hanger, please. | 请把那个挂在木衣架上 |
[14:33] | Oh, and bring me a double rum and tonic. | 给我一杯双份朗姆汤力水 |
[14:36] | Haverstock. I remember him. | 哈佛斯托克 我认得他 |
[14:39] | Yeah, he spent a lot of time at our house. | 是啊 他以前老在我们家 |
[14:41] | He was dad’s best friend. | 他曾是爸爸的挚友 |
[14:42] | – They haven’t spoken in years. – What happened? | -他们几年没说过话了 -怎么了 |
[14:45] | I don’t know. Cranky old men. | 不知道 两个怪老头 |
[14:50] | – Julian. – Senator. | -朱利安 -议员先生 |
[14:53] | I am beside myself with anticipation for your spiel. | 我被你口若悬河的演讲折服了 |
[14:56] | – I appreciate that, sir. – Yes, indeed. | -谢谢 先生 -真的 |
[14:57] | I want to hear about cancer’s final bow | 我想听着鼓乐队 喝着朗姆酒 |
[15:00] | as the steel drums play and the rum flows. | 听你讲癌症的终结 |
[15:03] | It’s gonna be a night to remember. | 这将是值得铭记的一夜 |
[15:04] | Yes, sir. You remember Joanna Padget, | 没错 您还记得乔安娜·帕吉特吗 |
[15:06] | Vivian’s best friend from childhood. | 薇薇安儿时最好的朋友 |
[15:08] | She grew up in the house with us. | 她在我们家长大的 |
[15:10] | 乔安娜 德怀特·哈佛斯托克 议员 | |
[15:11] | Nice to see you again, senator. | 很高兴再见到你 议员先生 |
[15:12] | Dear. | 天啊 |
[15:14] | Terrible thing, Vivian’s death. | 薇薇安的去世 真可怕 |
[15:16] | Can’t imagine the pain your father must be feeling. | 我无法想象你父亲经受的痛苦 |
[15:19] | Yes, sir. We’re all very heartbroken. | 是的 我们都很伤心 |
[15:22] | Awful. Just awful. | 可怕 太可怕了 |
[15:26] | But what can one say about death… | 但关于死亡人们能说什么呢 |
[15:30] | Untimely or otherwise, huh? | 不合时宜 或恰恰相反 |
[15:38] | “Or otherwise”? | 恰恰相反 |
[15:39] | He has sway with the FDA, | 他在药监局很有影响力 |
[15:41] | because he heads the Senate Subcommittee | 因为他是参议院 |
[15:42] | Investigating for Sorruption, | 腐败调查小组的领袖 |
[15:43] | which is both hilarious and ironic. | 真是又滑稽又讽刺 |
[15:46] | Nevertheless, we have to kiss his ass, | 不管怎么说 我们得拍他马屁 |
[15:48] | if we wanna push Lyritrol through the FDA. | 只要我们还想让利立全通过药监局审核 |
[15:54] | Okay, what’s the deal with the Kardashians? | 卡戴珊姐妹们怎么样 |
[15:55] | – I don’t get it. – What don’t you get? | -我不明白 -不明白什么 |
[15:57] | Kim Kardashian’s got giant boobs, | 金·卡戴珊胸怀巨乳 |
[15:59] | a giant ass, and she’s cute. | 屁股又大 而且很可爱 |
[16:01] | I’ve heard she’s kind of nice too. | 听说人也不错呢 |
[16:03] | And there’s three of them, | 她们有三姐妹 |
[16:04] | so one’s always doing something crazy. | 有一个做事很疯狂 |
[16:06] | Plus, there’s another two in the chute. | 还有 另外两个是妓女 |
[16:08] | It’s awesome. | 太好了 |
[16:11] | Okay, stop. | 停一下 |
[16:14] | Can you zoom in, so I can read that I.D. Badge? | 能放大一下吗 我想看看工作牌 |
[16:17] | What was Vivian Bowers doing | 薇薇安·鲍尔斯和哈佛斯托克的主管 |
[16:18] | with Haverstock’s chief of staff? | 在一起做什么 |
[16:21] | What? This guy? | 什么 这个人 |
[16:22] | No, he can’t be the baby daddy. | 他不可能是孩子的爸爸 |
[16:24] | He’s wearing Bass Weejuns. This won’t sell. | 他穿的是拜斯的鞋 这说不过去啊 |
[16:26] | – No accounting for taste. – I guess you’re right. | -青菜萝卜各有所爱 -说的对 |
[16:29] | Look at Natalie Portman and that weird French ballerina dude. | 娜塔莉·波特曼还看上法国跳芭蕾的呢 |
[16:31] | Benjamin Millepied. | 本杰明·米派德 |
[16:33] | Okay, I don’t know what you guys are talking about, | 不知道你们在说什么 |
[16:36] | but thank you. | 但是谢谢你们 |
[16:52] | – I don’t get it. – Well, we’re a little early. | -我不明白 -我们来早了 |
[16:55] | – For what? – Take it easy. | -来干嘛 -别着急 |
[16:57] | Sometimes you have to wait a moment for your moment. | 有时你要为你期待的时刻稍等片刻 |
[17:01] | – Hey, let me see that. – No. | -让我看看 -不行 |
[17:03] | – Come on, give it to me. – No. | -来嘛 给我嘛 -不行 |
[17:04] | No, that’s not fair. Now, come on! | 这不公平 快点给我 |
[17:06] | – It’s very fair. It’s mine. – Come on. | -相当公平 这是我的 -来嘛 |
[17:07] | No! | 不行 |
[17:09] | I began my first year of residency | 我第一年实习是在 |
[17:11] | in the oncology ward at Johns Hopkins. | 约翰·霍普金斯医院的肿瘤病房 |
[17:13] | That’s where I met Michaela. | 我在那里遇到米奇拉 |
[17:16] | Seven years old, and she loved Johnny Cash and the orioles. | 7岁 喜欢约翰尼·卡什和黄鹂 |
[17:19] | One day, she can’t breathe. | 有一天 她无法呼吸 |
[17:22] | Her parents take her to the hospital. | 父母把她送到医院 |
[17:25] | She has stage four lung cancer. | 她已经是肺癌第四期 |
[17:27] | It made no sense. | 这毫无道理 |
[17:28] | I watched her go from a happy seven-year-old | 我看着她从一个七岁的快乐女生 |
[17:31] | to the sickest kid you can ever imagine. | 变成了你能想象到的最孱弱的病患 |
[17:34] | Chemotherapy wasted her, | 化疗令她消瘦 |
[17:36] | drained her spirit, her dignity, | 吸干了她的精神 她的尊严 |
[17:38] | and the cancer got her in the end anyway. | 最后她还是死于癌症 |
[17:40] | I decided two things. | 我当时做了两个决定 |
[17:42] | One, I was not going to be an oncologist. | 一 我不再做肿瘤科医生了 |
[17:44] | I can’t handle that type of loss again. | 我再也经受不住这样的打击 |
[17:46] | And, two, I wanted to be part of the solution. | 二 我要参与解决这个问题 |
[17:50] | Ten years later, | 十年过去了 |
[17:51] | I am proud to tell you all about Lyritrol. | 我非常自豪地告诉大家 利立全 |
[17:54] | It’s a safe, effective cancer treatment | 是一种安全 有效的抗癌药物 |
[17:56] | that will eradicate the need for chemotherapy. | 它可以取代化疗 |
[17:58] | I wanna introduce to you | 我想给大家介绍 |
[17:59] | Adrian Kaling and Kent Bainbridge, | 安德利安·卡菱和肯特·班布里奇 |
[18:02] | the young scientists that developed this fantastic drug. | 研制这个妙药的两位年轻科学家 |
[18:14] | You still with Samantha Bowers? | 你还跟萨曼塔·鲍尔斯在一起吗 |
[18:16] | No, I never made it there. | 没有 我没去 |
[18:18] | Robert sent me to a Lyritrol convention with Julian. | 罗伯特让我陪朱利安参加一个利立全的大会 |
[18:20] | Well, I have a photo of Vivian | 我有张薇薇安 |
[18:22] | 和德怀特·哈佛斯托克 议员的主管 | |
[18:24] | Brent Baird. | 布兰特·贝尔德在一起的照片 |
[18:24] | That mean anything? | 这对你有用吗 |
[18:25] | Yeah, Haverstock’s here. | 是的 哈佛斯托克在这里 |
[18:28] | He and robert used to be close, | 他和罗伯特曾经很亲密 |
[18:29] | but they had some type of falling out. | 但后来他们关系僵了 |
[18:30] | Oh, and you’re gonna love this. | 你一定很高兴听到这个 |
[18:32] | He’s in big with the FDA | 他在药监局很有影响力 |
[18:33] | because he’s investigating them for corruption. | 因为他是调查腐败的 |
[18:35] | You think Vivian went to him | 你认为薇薇安去找他 |
[18:36] | with her suspicions about Lyritrol? | 是因为她怀疑利立全 |
[18:38] | Hold on a minute. | 等一下 |
[18:39] | Is that a steel drum I just heard? | 刚才那是钢鼓声吗 |
[18:41] | Yeah, um, the conference is in the Bahamas. | 是啊 会议在巴哈马开 |
[18:45] | So a car wasn’t enough? | 送辆车还不够吗 |
[18:46] | This clown had to take you to the Caribbean? | 那花花公子还带你去加勒比海 |
[18:48] | Will, I’m working. | 威尔 我这是在工作 |
[18:49] | I didn’t say you weren’t working. | 我没说你不在工作 |
[18:51] | I’m saying this guy’s trying to get in your pants. | 我是说这男人想拐你上床 |
[18:53] | Hey, will, I can take care of myself. | 威尔 我能照顾好自己 |
[18:55] | I’ll see what I can find out about Haverstock and Vivian. | 我要查查哈佛斯托克和薇薇安间到底有什么事 |
[18:57] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[18:59] | Remember who you are, okay? | 记住你的身份 好吗 |
[19:02] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[19:03] | Why don’t you think about it | 那何不在喝着迈泰鸡尾酒的时候 |
[19:05] | when you’re sipping on a Mai Tai? | 好好想想吧 |
[19:06] | I have to go. Bye. | 我得挂了 再见 |
[19:17] | -Oh, God. You scared me. – Sorry. | -天啊 吓到我了 -抱歉 |
[19:20] | I should’ve called. I just came to check the mail. | 我该提前打电话的 只是来取信 |
[19:22] | What’s going on? Are you okay? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[19:24] | – Daddy, is that you? – Daddy? | -爸爸 是你吗 -爸爸 |
[19:27] | Hey! How’s it going? Good to see you. | 你们好吗 见到你们真高兴 |
[19:33] | The salamander in my classroom ran away. | 我们教室里的小蜥蜴逃走了 |
[19:36] | It did? Well, maybe it’ll come back. | 是吗 也许它还会回来的 |
[19:39] | -You know? – Is something wrong? | -你知道吗 -出了什么事 |
[19:44] | Girls, uh, upstairs. I need to talk to your father. | 孩子们 上楼去 我要和你们爸爸谈谈 |
[19:46] | – No. – Mom! Mom! | -不要 -妈妈 妈妈 |
[19:48] | Now! Now! All right? | 听话 听话 好吗 |
[19:49] | – I’ll be up in a minute. – One minute. | -过几分钟我就上去 -一分钟 |
[19:52] | One minute. | 就一分钟 |
[19:56] | The board wants me to step down | 董事会让我离职 |
[19:58] | and cut ties with the company. | 还要和公司断绝关系 |
[20:00] | I mean, I get it. | 我明白 |
[20:02] | I’m being slaughtered by the press right now. | 我现在被媒体口诛笔伐 |
[20:04] | They’re bringing up Kimberly Yaeger again. | 他们又提起金伯莉·耶格尔的事 |
[20:06] | But I’ve given everything to this company. | 但我为这个公司付出这么多 |
[20:09] | Maybe this is a good thing. | 也许这是件好事 |
[20:11] | How is getting fired a good thing? | 被开除怎么能是好事呢 |
[20:13] | Don’t you see? | 你不明白吗 |
[20:14] | We could leave, all of us together. | 这样我们就能离开 全家一起走 |
[20:17] | It’s our chance to be free from your family. | 这是我们脱离你家族的大好机会 |
[20:23] | I can’t just run away. | 我不能就这么逃跑 |
[20:24] | Yes. | 你可以 |
[20:26] | You can. | 你可以的 |
[20:28] | Why not? | 怎么不能 |
[20:32] | Is this about your father? | 是因为你父亲吗 |
[20:38] | What? | 是什么 |
[20:42] | Is this about what you and Vivian were arguing about? | 是因为你和薇薇安争辩的事吗 |
[20:47] | Tell me. | 跟我说说 |
[20:53] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[20:58] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:01] | Whatever it is, it’s not as important as us. | 不管为什么 都没有我们的感情重要 |
[21:04] | Okay, leave here. Clean slate. | 离开这里 重新开始 |
[21:05] | Let’s just get on a plane to Santa Barbara | 我们飞去圣巴巴拉 |
[21:07] | and start fresh. | 一切重新开始 |
[21:09] | You’re a lawyer. You can start your own practice. | 你是个律师 你能开自己的事务所 |
[21:11] | You could be your own boss. | 自己当老板 |
[21:12] | It could be a good life. | 生活会很好的 |
[21:18] | Please? | 求你了 |
[21:20] | Come with me. | 跟我一起走 |
[21:31] | Santa Barbara? | 去圣巴巴拉 |
[22:03] | These guys are insane, right? | 这些家伙都是疯子 是吧 |
[22:04] | What? | 什么 |
[22:05] | They don’t stop until the cops come. | 警察不来他们就一直跳 |
[22:08] | – I can’t hear you. – What? | -我听不见 -什么 |
[22:10] | – I can’t hear you. – what? | -我听不见 -什么 |
[22:12] | I know, right? | 挺好的 是吧 |
[22:15] | I’m really glad I met you. | 见到你我很高兴 |
[22:17] | What? | 什么 |
[22:19] | – I’m so glad I met you. – I know, right? | -能见到你我很高兴 -我知道 |
[22:22] | They’re sick. | 他们都疯了 |
[22:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:44] | Hey. What kind of camera is that? | 那是什么相机 |
[22:47] | Oh, it’s a Leica. | 是台莱卡 |
[22:49] | You wanna take a picture of me? | 想给我照个相吗 |
[22:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:59] | -Cool. – That didn’t flash. | -好了 -闪光灯没亮 |
[23:01] | Oh, there should be enough light. | 光线还可以 |
[23:02] | – Let me see it. – it’s okay. | -给我看看 -没关系 |
[23:03] | -No, no. – Make it flash. | -不行 不行 -让它闪一下 |
[23:04] | Let me see it. Come here. | 给我看看 过来 |
[23:05] | No, there’s no flash on the camera. | 相机上没有闪光灯 |
[23:06] | It’s my ca– | 是我的相机 |
[23:08] | – Let me see the camera. – Stop it. | 让我看看相机 -住手 |
[23:10] | What’s the matter, princess, huh? | 怎么了 小公主 |
[23:12] | – The camera, huh? Huh? – Get off me. | -给我看看相机 -放开我 |
[23:13] | – Stop it! | 住手 |
[23:31] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:34] | Yeah. Yeah, are you okay? | 没事 你还好吧 |
[23:47] | What’s keeping you awake, Robert? | 你为什么睡不着 罗伯特 |
[23:53] | Edward. The board wants him gone. | 因为爱德华 董事会想开除他 |
[23:56] | The media keeps dredging up all the ugliness from the past, | 媒体挖出了陈年旧事 |
[23:59] | the tacit suggestion | 暗示他可能是 |
[24:00] | that he could’ve done this horrible thing to Vivian. | 杀害薇薇安的凶手 |
[24:08] | You know, of all the children… | 你知道吗 所有的孩子里 |
[24:11] | he showed the most promise. | 他是最有前途的 |
[24:13] | In his own way, | 某种程度上 |
[24:14] | I think Edward suffered as much as Vivian did. | 爱德华和薇薇安一样受了很多苦 |
[24:17] | Dime a point, double for a schneid. | 一分一角钱 全胜翻倍 |
[24:20] | I don’t want the nine. | 我不想要9 |
[24:22] | He doesn’t seem to have any fight left in him, | 他看起来没有斗志了 |
[24:24] | and that’s what breaks my heart. | 这才是让我痛心的 |
[24:27] | Now his marriage is crumbling. | 他的婚姻也摇摇欲坠 |
[24:29] | Aw, that’s sad. Crumbling marriage. | 那可真可悲 摇摇欲坠的婚姻 |
[24:35] | Do you want me to talk to Samantha? | 你想让我和萨曼塔谈谈吗 |
[24:40] | I-I do. | 好的 |
[24:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:51] | Gin. | 我赢了 |
[24:53] | That was pretty moving stuff– | 你的演讲 |
[24:56] | your speech. | 挺感人的 |
[24:58] | The drug’s a big deal for me. | 这药对我很重要 |
[25:00] | I found Bainbridge and Kaling | 我在研究生院的车库里 |
[25:01] | when they were working in a garage in grad school. | 遇到了班布里奇和卡菱 |
[25:04] | Funded them out of my own pocket, | 用自己的钱资助他们 |
[25:05] | but they deserve all the credit. | 但这全是他们的功劳 |
[25:08] | Here. | 来 |
[25:09] | – I got it. – Just let me help you. | -我自己可以 -让我帮你吧 |
[25:32] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:35] | I have to pee so bad. | 我要憋不住了 |
[25:40] | Don’t untie her. | 别给她松绑 |
[25:42] | She knows what she did. | 她知道自己在干什么 |
[25:44] | Yeah, I think you should get out of here. | 我觉得你该离开这里 |
[25:47] | That was a pretty pitch tonight. | 今晚的表现真不错 |
[25:51] | Poor little Michaela. | 可怜的小米奇啦 |
[25:54] | So tell me, have you managed to iron out | 跟我说说 你已经解决 |
[25:58] | your miracle drug’s… | 你那神奇的药里面 |
[26:01] | inconvenient fatal flaws? | 麻烦的致命缺陷了吗 |
[26:03] | What flaws? | 什么缺陷 |
[26:05] | Uh, “What flaws”? | “什么缺陷” |
[26:07] | That’s the Bowers way. Well done, Jules. | 那真是鲍尔斯家的风格 不错 朱利斯 |
[26:10] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[26:12] | It doesn’t matter if this thing is a dog or isn’t. | 不管这事是不是被夸张了 |
[26:16] | It doesn’t get past the FDA | 药监局都不会通过这种药物 |
[26:19] | unless I have a sit-down with your father. | 除非我能和你父亲坐下谈谈 |
[26:25] | The time has come for a thaw. | 是时候缓解关系了 |
[26:31] | Make it happen. | 你来安排吧 |
[26:45] | Jeez. | 老天 |
[26:54] | Who is this? | 请问你是谁 |
[26:55] | I’m not doing so well. | 我很难过 |
[26:58] | I can’t stop thinking about what happened to Vivian. | 满脑子都是薇薇安的遭遇 |
[27:01] | Well, maybe you should’ve thought about that | 当初你让我妹妹背叛公司的时候 |
[27:03] | before you turned my sister into a crusader. | 就该想到会有今天 |
[27:06] | Well, I wish like hell I hadn’t. | 你不知道我有多后悔 |
[27:08] | – How do I live with this? – I don’t know, Ben. | -我要怎么活下去 -我也不知道 本 |
[27:11] | Do you have a religious affiliation? | 你有宗教信仰吗 |
[27:13] | Why don’t you talk to a member of the clergy? | 不如你去找个牧师倾诉一下 |
[27:15] | You’re a miserable prick, Edward. | 你这话太伤人了 爱德华 |
[27:18] | I miss Vivian and my child who I never got to meet. | 我想念薇薇安和我们未出世的孩子 |
[27:21] | Oh, I miss her too. | 我也想念她 |
[27:24] | Look, you gotta get me into Bowers. | 你得帮我回到公司 |
[27:27] | – Okay? – That’s not a good idea, Ben. | -行吗 -这可不是个好主意 本 |
[27:29] | There are a lot of people looking for you. | 很多人都在找你 |
[27:32] | I need five minutes in the I.T. Room | 那就给我五分钟 让我混进信息部机房 |
[27:33] | to find proof of the cover-up, all right? | 去找那些掩饰手段的证据 好吗 |
[27:37] | Let’s finish what Vivian started. | 让我们继续薇薇安未完的事业 |
[27:38] | Look, Ben, it’s late. We’re both tired. | 本 现在很晚了 我们都累了 |
[27:42] | I’ll talk to you in the morning. | 明早我再找你 |
[27:43] | Yeah, but we’re gonna do this. Right? | 好吧 但你要答应我这么做 行吗 |
[27:46] | I mean, you said as long as you were CEO… | 你说过只要你是总裁一天… |
[27:49] | You were gonna protect me. | 你要保护我 |
[27:52] | You’re not gonna let vivian down, right? | 你不会辜负薇薇安的 是吗 |
[27:55] | Edward, you promised me! | 爱德华 你答应我的 |
[27:56] | I’ve gotta protect my family. | 我必须捍卫自己的家族 |
[28:00] | Look, it’s more complicated than that. | 事情比你想的复杂 |
[28:02] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[28:21] | “Don’t untie her”? | “别给她松绑” |
[28:23] | “She knows what she did”? Like– | “她知道自己在做什么” |
[28:25] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[28:26] | Chairman of the ways, means, and bondage subcommittee, | 诡计多端的各位小组委员会主席 |
[28:29] | The senior senator from New York, | 有请纽约州资深参议员 |
[28:31] | Dwight haverstock! | 德怀特·哈佛斯托克 |
[28:39] | So what was he saying about Lyritrol having flaws? | 他说利立全有缺陷是怎么回事 |
[28:45] | I have no idea. The trials ran smoothly. | 我不知道 试验很顺利 |
[28:47] | We could not have asked for better results. | 结果都非常令人满意 |
[28:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:53] | You wanna have a drink in my room? | 你想去我房间喝一杯吗 |
[28:57] | – okay. – I’ll get the ice. | -行啊 -我去拿冰块 |
[29:24] | Joanna, let him go. | 乔安娜 让他走吧 |
[29:27] | You’re crazy. And you’re bleeding. | 你疯了吗 你流血了 |
[29:30] | Now, come on, come on. Let’s go take care of it. | 过来 我们去处理一下伤口 |
[29:37] | I am a doctor. | 我可是医生 |
[29:38] | I have, like, a diploma and everything. | 我有医学学位证书 |
[29:41] | See, I’m mending your foot. This is romantic. | 我在帮你包扎脚 这真是浪漫 |
[29:44] | – You watch movies. – It’s just– | -你看过电影里的类似情节吗 -这… |
[29:45] | It’s crazy that he went for the computer, | 他抢了电脑却没拿走钱 |
[29:47] | but he didn’t take the money. | 这太奇怪了 |
[29:49] | Yeah, well, he’s an idiot. | 是啊 大概他是个傻瓜 |
[29:57] | Drink fast. | 快点喝 |
[30:06] | Oh, it looks good. | 包得不错 |
[30:37] | It’s weird, right? | 有点奇怪 对吧 |
[30:40] | So easy. | 还是这么轻而易举 |
[30:42] | After all these years. | 这么多年以后 |
[30:46] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[31:16] | The board gets no joy | 董事会也不愿意作出 |
[31:18] | out of asking you to relinquish your seat | 让你放弃职位并和由你父亲一手创办的 |
[31:20] | and cut ties with the company your father started. | 公司断绝往来的决定 |
[31:23] | Yeah, I realize that, Roger. | 这点我明白 罗杰 |
[31:26] | We do understand what a difficult time | 我们能理解现在对于你和 |
[31:29] | this is for you and for your family. | 你的家庭都是非常时期 |
[31:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:34] | We think maybe it’s best | 所以我们认为现在 |
[31:36] | if you focus your energies on them right now. | 你最好集中精力处理好那些事 |
[31:42] | You’re acting like a child. | 你太幼稚了 |
[31:43] | Edward! Edward! Edward! | 爱德华 爱德华 爱德华 |
[31:44] | – You promised me! – I don’t want to have this conversation! | -你答应我的 -没什么可谈的了 |
[31:46] | You said that you would help. | 你答应帮忙的 |
[31:47] | Look, Vivian, I’m thrilled that you’re clean for six weeks. | 薇薇安 我很高兴你已经戒毒六周了 |
[31:51] | But I’ve got a family to consider. | 但我必须为整个家族考虑 |
[31:53] | What you’re asking me to do– I would leave them unprotected. | 要是我按你说的做 他们就会失去保护 |
[31:56] | What about the test victims? | 那些试验的牺牲品呢 |
[31:58] | Who’s gonna protect them? | 谁来保护他们 |
[32:00] | Look, I know that doing the right thing matters to you. | 我知道你也富有正义感 |
[32:05] | You promised me that you would help me. | 你答应过要帮我 |
[32:08] | So, please, help me! | 求求你 帮我一次 |
[32:11] | Edward. | 爱德华 |
[32:19] | I realize that my face has been all over the papers | 我知道报纸上都是 |
[32:22] | with vile insinuations and suggestions | 对我各种恶行的 |
[32:24] | of all sorts of terrible things. | 卑鄙讽刺和猜测 |
[32:26] | Well, I know I speak for the board | 我代表董事会 |
[32:28] | when I tell you how relieved I am | 对你的冷静和理智 |
[32:30] | that you’re being so reasonable. | 表示欣慰 |
[32:35] | That said, let me remind you | 即便如此 我要提醒你们 |
[32:37] | that these are just empty accusations. | 这些无端指控都是胡编乱造 |
[32:39] | I’ve never been tried or convicted of anything. | 我从没试图或犯下任何罪行 |
[32:44] | But… | 但… |
[32:47] | Roger, | 罗杰 |
[32:50] | Didn’t your wife have to pay off an angry shylock | 难道你妻子在你赌球输光了之后没有 |
[32:53] | to save your legs after you lost a fortune betting on the Jets? | 不得不赔钱给高利贷债主 保住你的小命吗 |
[32:59] | That’s right, people. The Jets. | 就是这样 各位 赌球 |
[33:03] | And, oh, Carl, | 还有 卡尔 |
[33:04] | you were the exceptionally ardent client number three | 你是第五大街老鸨名单上 |
[33:08] | in the Fifth Avenue madam’s black book, weren’t you? | 排名第三的热衷客户 不是吗 |
[33:11] | Is anyone else here surprised Carl is a biter? | 其实卡尔喜欢咬人 在座还有谁觉得吃惊 |
[33:14] | Sharon, what was that plea deal you made | 莎伦 还记得那年你在南安普顿 |
[33:16] | when you hit that kid on the bicycle | 撞碎了一个骑车孩子的脊柱之后 |
[33:18] | in Southampton and shattered his spine? | 签下的那份认罪协议吗 |
[33:26] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[33:28] | I’ve got a busy day. | 我还有很多事是要做 |
[33:38] | I’m pleased you didn’t bail on our game. | 我很高兴你没放弃我们的比赛 |
[33:40] | I enjoy our weekly battle. | 我喜欢每周和你打一场球 |
[33:43] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[33:44] | I’ll miss it if you go. | 要是你走了 我肯定会很想念 |
[33:45] | I wish you’d reconsider your decision. | 希望你能再考虑一下 |
[33:47] | Sofia, please don’t do this. | 索菲娅 请别这么说 |
[33:53] | Oh, Samantha. | 萨曼塔 |
[33:57] | – Every family has dark days. – Dark days? | -每个家庭都有艰难的时候 -艰难 |
[34:00] | – That’s what you call them? – Yes. | -你是这么以为的吗 -是啊 |
[34:02] | Even the best marriages have rocky stretches. | 就算最美满的婚姻也会有磕磕碰碰 |
[34:05] | I’ve stuck by Robert through ours, | 在我们的婚姻里 我一直忠于罗伯特 |
[34:06] | and I’m proud of that. | 我以此为傲 |
[34:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:09] | I know you love the girls, | 我知道你爱孩子们 |
[34:11] | but I won’t let them grow up in this family. | 但我不能让她们在这样的家庭成长 |
[35:10] | Look at these people. | 看看这些人 |
[35:12] | Give me a microscope and a drop of blood, | 来一台显微镜和一滴血 |
[35:14] | and I’ll prove there’s an a-hole gene. | 我就能给你证明这里那混蛋的基因 |
[35:15] | Stop the world, Julian’s got a new lady. | 震惊消息 朱利安有新女友了 |
[35:18] | Do you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[35:22] | Put it on the website. A million people will see it. | 挂到网上去 上百万人会看到 |
[35:25] | Somebody’ll tell us who she is. | 总有人知道她是谁 |
[35:38] | – Let’s go again. – No, I’m done. | -再来一遍 -不 够了 |
[35:42] | – No, you’re not. – What? | -不 还没够 -什么 |
[35:46] | What the hell? | 你疯了吗 |
[35:48] | You… | 你… |
[35:49] | – are… – What are you doing? | -还 -你干什么 |
[35:51] | Not… | 没 |
[35:54] | – done. – What are you doing? | -够了 -你到底在干什么 |
[35:56] | Edward fought for his job this morning and he won. | 今天早上爱德华为工作而战而且他赢了 |
[35:58] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他哪儿都不去 |
[36:00] | I don’t care. I’ll go without him. | 我不管 没有他我照样走 |
[36:01] | I couldn’t care less if you move to California | 我根本不在乎你是否搬到加利福尼亚 |
[36:04] | and I never saw you again, | 或者永远从我眼前消失 |
[36:06] | but you can’t take my grandchildren anywhere. | 但你休想带走我的孙女们 |
[36:10] | You know the price for disloyalty in this family. | 你知道在我们家族里背叛的代价是怎样 |
[36:12] | So you’ll stand by your husband’s side | 所以你最好在这段艰难时期 |
[36:15] | during this difficult time, | 好好陪在你老公身边 |
[36:17] | or we’ll make sure you’re found unfit to parent. | 否则别想安然无恙地去见你父母 |
[36:19] | And the next time you see the girls, | 你下次见到孩子们时 |
[36:22] | they won’t remember your name. | 她们都不会记得你的名字 |
[36:37] | Caught some goon breaking into my hotel room. | 我发现有个暴徒偷偷进了我房间 |
[36:40] | Did he get anything? | 他偷走什么了吗 |
[36:43] | Do you know what he was after? | 你知道他来找什么吗 |
[36:46] | Okay, let’s table that. | 好吧 我们来探讨一下 |
[36:49] | Otherwise, it went well. | 另一方面 进展得很顺利 |
[36:53] | Bunch of sunburnt doctors with dying, pain-riddled patients. | 一堆晒黑的医生和些垂死挣扎的病人 |
[36:56] | Yeah, they want some lyritrol. | 是的 她们想要一些利立全 |
[36:58] | But Dwight Haverstock says he’ll block it | 但德怀特·哈佛斯托克说如果 |
[37:00] | if he doesn’t get a sit-down with you. | 你不给他一个机会好好谈的话 就把药封了 |
[37:01] | If I beat that deviant with a stick, | 如果用根棍子打死那恶棍 |
[37:03] | it would be disrespectful to the stick. | 都是对棍子的不敬 |
[37:06] | So you’ll have a sit-down with him. | 那你要和他坐下来好好谈吗 |
[37:07] | No. | 不 |
[37:08] | Dad, what happened between you guys? | 爸爸 你们之间到底怎么了 |
[37:10] | It’s none of your business. | 没你的事 |
[37:12] | We have a lot riding on this. | 好多事情都要靠这来办 |
[37:14] | You drive that drug to market through a better neighborhood. | 你把那药通过好的渠道引入市场 |
[37:16] | You mean the one that doesn’t exist? | 你是说那根本不存在吗 |
[37:17] | Why don’t you sit down with your brother | 你就不能和你兄弟坐下来 |
[37:19] | and get some pointers on how to deal with adversity? | 好好谈谈现在该如此度过难关吗 |
[37:29] | Hunter, just try it. It’s goose liver. | 亨特 吃一口 这是鹅肝 |
[37:31] | – There’s nothing more delicious. – Gross. | -没有比这更好吃的了 -恶心 |
[37:33] | Don’t they, like, lock the goose in a box | 他们不是把鹅关在笼子里 |
[37:35] | and force-feed it to make this? | 然后逼着它们吃东西才有这些的吗 |
[37:37] | Very little of value in the world happens | 这世界上很少有事情是 |
[37:39] | because an angel kisses a unicorn. | 因为天使亲吻了独角兽而由来的 |
[37:41] | Get used to that, young lady. | 学着去习惯吧 小姑娘 |
[37:47] | – Hey, Samantha. – Oh, hi. | -你好啊 萨曼塔 -你好 |
[37:49] | Hey, you wanna hang after dinner | 晚饭后一起出去吧 |
[37:52] | and maybe share that bottle of wine? | 我们可以尝尝那瓶红酒 |
[37:53] | You know, no. Not tonight. | 不了 今晚不行 |
[37:58] | Maybe tomorrow. | 明晚吧 |
[38:01] | You know, I’m– I’m here | 如果爱德华不让你离开 |
[38:03] | if Edward makes it hard for you to leave | 或者你想找人倾诉的话 |
[38:05] | or if you just wanna vent, you know? | 随时找我 好吗 |
[38:07] | Oh, god, no. Everything’s fine. | 天呐 不用 没事儿的 |
[38:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:14] | You just, um– | 只是觉得你… |
[38:15] | You seemed pretty adamant about wanting to leave yesterday. | 昨天好像迫不及待地要走 |
[38:19] | Oh, you know, what can I say? | 你也知道 能怎么办啊 |
[38:21] | Marriage can be– can be stressful, | 婚姻偶尔确实会压力很大 |
[38:23] | and in-laws can be irritating, | 婆媳关系有时候很难调节 |
[38:26] | But it’s all good now. | 但现在一切都没事了 |
[38:35] | Well, I’m glad everything got worked out. | 我很高兴现在一切顺利 |
[38:42] | – Hey. – Hey, what’s up? | -嗨 -怎么了 |
[38:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:49] | Thinking about you. | 想你 |
[38:51] | That was corny. | 太假了吧 |
[38:53] | Well, it’s the truth, mocker. | 随你嘲笑 但这是事实 |
[38:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:57] | I was just looking at pictures of my sister. | 我在看我姐姐的照片 |
[39:01] | Now that she was murdered, I miss her even more, | 现在她被谋杀了 我更想念她了 |
[39:03] | Which is weird, because… | 感觉很奇怪 因为… |
[39:05] | dead is dead, right? | 不能死而复生 对吧 |
[39:07] | No, I get it. | 是的 我明白 |
[39:08] | It’s terrible, like somebody took her. | 很可怕 像有人带走了她 |
[39:10] | – Yeah. – Hey. | -是啊 -对了 |
[39:12] | Would you be up for hanging out again? | 有空一起出来玩吗 |
[39:16] | I’d like that, yeah. | 我很乐意 |
[39:19] | All right. | 好的 |
[39:21] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我明天给你打电话 |
[39:28] | You got my number if you need to drop another beating on me. | 想打我的话随时奉陪 反正你有我电话 |
[39:32] | I think we’re good. | 我觉得我们很好啊 |
[39:37] | Taxi! Taxi! | 出租车 |
[39:42] | Heard about that one. | 我听说过 |
[39:44] | – These are really good. – Thanks. | -这些真不错 -谢谢 |
[39:47] | You think you could find | 但你不能找一个 |
[39:48] | a less-dangerous place to shoot, though? | 不那么危险的地方拍照吗 |
[39:50] | What fun would that be? | 那样就没有乐趣了 |
[39:53] | God, you sound just like Viv. | 天呐 你的口气和薇薇一样 |
[39:55] | So you like this guy? | 你喜欢这个人吗 |
[40:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:03] | How was your “Business trip” With Julian? | 你和朱利安的”出差”怎么样 |
[40:05] | It was fine. | 挺好 |
[40:07] | And I heard those quotation marks, girl. | 我听出那引号了 姑娘 |
[40:09] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[40:11] | Here, look at this great picture I took | 这儿 看这张我去年 |
[40:13] | of Julian and Viv last year. | 给朱利安和薇薇拍的照片 |
[40:15] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[40:33] | What’s this bruise on her cheek? | 她脸颊的擦伤是怎么回事 |
[40:45] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[40:49] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[40:53] | I’ll be back. | 我一会儿回来 |
[41:19] | You? What are you doing here? | 是你 你怎么来了 |
[41:24] | I just remembered who I am. | 突然记起我的身份了 |
[41:32] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[41:36] | – You all right? – I’m great. | -你没事儿吧 -我很好 |
[41:41] | What’s gotten into you? | 哪阵风把你吹来了 |
[42:13] | I think Julian killed Viv. | 我觉得是朱利安杀死了薇薇 |
[42:17] | You should pick him up. | 你应该把他抓起来 |