时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Vivian Bowers was found dead in a motel room early this morning. | 薇薇安·鲍尔斯今早被发现死在一家汽车旅馆里 |
[00:04] | I know she was your friend. I’m sorry. | 我知道她是你的朋友 我很抱歉 |
[00:06] | So you think someone from the family had something to do with it? | 所以你认为家族里的人和她的死有关 |
[00:08] | You have a relationship with the Bowers. | 你和鲍沃斯一家关系不错 |
[00:10] | My mother used to work for the family. | 我妈之前为他们工作过 |
[00:11] | You grew up there. They trust you. | 你在那长大 他们信任你 |
[00:13] | You go in wearing a wire– | 你可以带着窃听器进入他们家 |
[00:15] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[00:17] | – Joanna? – Julian. | -乔安娜 -朱利安 |
[00:19] | I love you to the moon and back, Vivian. | 我爱你远到月亮 再回到地表 |
[00:21] | I’m starting to think my dad’s a really bad guy. | 我开始觉得我爸是个大坏蛋 |
[00:24] | My father just lost his daughter. | 我父亲痛失爱女 |
[00:25] | He can’t even see straight. | 他不清楚情况 |
[00:27] | But I can, and I don’t trust you. | 但我能 我不相信你 |
[00:29] | My money’s still on Edward. | 我还是觉得是爱德华干的 |
[00:32] | – Are we going to do this again? -Yes, we are. | -我们还要这样做吗 -没错 |
[00:34] | Bowers Pharmaceuticals. | 鲍尔斯制药 |
[00:36] | This new cancer drug they’re rolling out? | 他们推出的这款新型抗癌药物 |
[00:37] | 27 people died. | 死了27个人 |
[00:39] | Remy got murdered the day after that conversation. | 那次见面后 隔天雷米就被谋杀了 |
[00:41] | Stop! | 停下 |
[00:42] | Do you want a boy or a girl? | 你喜欢男孩还是女孩 |
[00:43] | Mia is Vivian’s daughter. | 米娅是薇薇安的女儿 |
[00:45] | She could know information that puts her in danger. | 她可能知道一些信息 这会让她不安全 |
[00:47] | – I think it’s from a ring. – could be a ring. | -我觉得是戒指留下的 -可能是 |
[00:49] | I mean, it made three puncture wounds. | 确实是留下了三点式的刺伤 |
[00:51] | It’s so hard to be a guest in someone else’s house. | 寄人篱下不容易吧 |
[00:56] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[01:35] | You are my best friend. | 我们是闺蜜嘛 |
[01:37] | Do you think I would leave you here all alone? | 你以为我会留你一个人在这吗 |
[01:40] | I want to see the world. | 我想看看这个世界 |
[01:41] | I’ll live in Spain. | 我将会住在西班牙 |
[01:44] | Let’s go say good-bye to your mom. | 去跟你妈妈告别 |
[01:48] | I can’t. Joanna… | 我不能 乔安娜 |
[01:52] | I can’t do this. I don’t want to go. | 我不能这么做 我不想走 |
[01:55] | – You don’t understand. – Mr. Bowers! | -你不明白 -鲍尔斯先生 |
[01:57] | Joanna! | 乔安娜 |
[01:58] | You saw it all. | 你都看见了 |
[02:00] | Just open your eyes. | 睁开双眼吧 |
[02:09] | Where’s Julian? | 朱利安人呢 |
[02:11] | Probably helping a stripper work out her daddy issues. | 可能在忙着帮脱衣舞女搞定她爸 |
[02:13] | I would go find him, but I’m going to need some singles. | 我会去找他 不过需要一些单身汉 |
[02:16] | A simple “no” would have sufficed, Edward. | 说个”不”字就够了 爱德华 |
[02:19] | Keep an eye on your brother, okay? | 看牢你弟弟 好吗 |
[02:20] | You remember how he spun out | 你还记得你们妈死后 |
[02:22] | after your mother passed away. | 他是怎么放纵自己的吧 |
[02:25] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:27] | Mia, my love, I think it works better | 米娅 甜心 我觉得 |
[02:28] | if you actually put the food into your mouth. | 你还是好好吃点东西吧 |
[02:31] | I don’t understand how you guys can just keep eating | 薇薇安都被谋杀了 |
[02:33] | after Vivian was murdered. | 我不懂你们怎么还吃得下饭 |
[02:34] | Mia, please. | 米娅 够了 |
[02:38] | Maybe we should consider | 或许我们应该考虑 |
[02:40] | delaying the rollout of Lyritrol. | 推迟利立全的推广 |
[02:42] | Absolutely not. | 当然不行 |
[02:43] | Kirschner-sims is right behind us | 基施纳制药研发出了类似的药物 |
[02:45] | with a similar drug. | 他们步步紧逼 |
[02:46] | We’re not delaying anything. | 我们不会推迟任何东西 |
[02:49] | Where’s Joanna? It’s her first day. | 乔安娜呢 今天是她第一天上班 |
[02:50] | She just left. | 她刚走 |
[02:53] | Can I just go on record one more time | 我能不能再次声明一下 |
[02:55] | saying what a bad idea it is, hiring her? | 雇用她是个多烂的主意 |
[02:57] | I couldn’t agree more. | 完全同意 |
[02:59] | We have no idea what she’s been doing | 我们都不知道过去的十七年里 |
[03:00] | for the past 17 years. | 她都干什么去了 |
[03:01] | You feel guilty about Vivian, | 你觉得亏欠薇薇安 |
[03:03] | and being kind to this person makes you feel better, | 对她好会让你好过一些 |
[03:07] | but it’s unwise. | 但这不明智 |
[03:08] | Well, thank you for your analysis. | 谢谢你的分析 |
[03:11] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[03:12] | It does make me feel good to be able to help her. | 帮她的确让我好过一些 |
[03:15] | And I believe there’s a reason | 我也相信 |
[03:16] | that she came to us when she did. | 她会来找我们是有原因的 |
[03:24] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[03:29] | Come on, you piece of crap. | 拜托 这是什么破车 |
[03:42] | Rayburn. No way. | 雷伯恩 好久不见 |
[03:46] | I was wondering if you were here. | 我都不知道你还在不在这了呢 |
[03:49] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[03:50] | Hey. Good. | 不错 |
[03:54] | – How’s the family? – Great. | -家里人还好吗 -很好 |
[03:56] | Where did you get this junker? | 你从哪弄来这辆破车的 |
[03:59] | Craigslist. Big mistake, obviously. | 克雷格列表网 显然犯了大错 |
[04:03] | All right, let me take a look. | 让我看看 |
[04:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:07] | So you’re, uh, working for Mr. Bowers. | 那你现在是鲍尔斯先生的手下了 |
[04:10] | Yeah, well, he offered me a job, | 对 他给了我一份工作 |
[04:12] | and I’m starting over, | 我也想重新开始 |
[04:13] | so it felt like the right thing. | 在这工作不错 我就来了 |
[04:15] | Mr. Bowers takes care of his people. | 鲍尔斯先生很关心他的下属 |
[04:18] | As soon as you find your feet, use them. | 当你有了方向 别怕请他们帮忙 |
[04:20] | Don’t get too comfortable. | 别太安逸了 |
[04:23] | You having car trouble? | 你的车出问题了吗 |
[04:25] | Rayburn’s fixing it. Right, Rayburn? | 雷伯恩在修呢 能修吗 |
[04:27] | Wrong. Your battery’s corroded. | 不行了 电瓶被侵蚀了 |
[04:29] | You need a new one. | 你得换新的了 |
[04:31] | I’ll get one today. | 我今天帮你去弄一个 |
[04:33] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[04:36] | Need a ride to the train? | 送你去火车站吧 |
[04:41] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[04:42] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你送我来 |
[04:43] | I don’t want to be late | 我不想第一天去你爸公司上班 |
[04:45] | on my first day working for your dad. | 就迟到 |
[04:48] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[04:54] | What’s with the eyeballs? | 盯着我干什么 |
[05:08] | Your necklace, it’s tangled. | 你的项链 绞在一起了 |
[05:13] | You’re perfect. | 你看起来好极了 |
[05:16] | Well, I’ll see you later. | 那 回头见 |
[05:21] | Bowers Pharmaceuticals. | 鲍尔斯制药 |
[05:23] | This new cancer drug they’re rolling out? | 他们将推出的这款新型抗癌药物 |
[05:24] | Lyritrol? | 利立全 |
[05:25] | They tested it out in Thailand. | 他们在泰国做过人体试验 |
[05:27] | 27 people died. Bunch of others got sick. | 死了27个人 好多人病了 |
[05:29] | Kids, too. | 包括孩子 |
[05:31] | Well, I guess we can all agree | 我想我们都承认 |
[05:33] | nobody should take that drug. | 这药不能给人吃 |
[05:35] | Now why do I care? | 这跟我有什么关系 |
[05:36] | Because Remy Colville got murdered | 因为雷米·科尔维尔在说完这些后 |
[05:37] | the day after that conversation. | 隔天就被杀了 |
[05:39] | He was going to do a story | 他正在跟进一篇关于 |
[05:40] | on Vivian and the whistle-blower. | 薇薇安和公司内部告密者的报道 |
[05:42] | That’s a reach, even for you. | 就算是你 调查到这也够了 |
[05:44] | The guy had four D.U.I.s. | 那人有过四次酒后驾车记录 |
[05:45] | If it’s a D.U.I., | 如果这是酒后驾驶 |
[05:46] | then how did his body end up in the water? | 为什么他的尸体在水里 |
[05:48] | Maybe it had something to do with the scarface-like | 那可能是因为他磕了 |
[05:50] | amount of cocaine in his system. | 大量的可卡因 |
[05:53] | Probably had a heart attack and got disoriented. | 也许心脏病发作 失控开到湖里 |
[05:55] | That was a homicide and a cover-up. | 那是为了掩盖这是起谋杀案 |
[05:57] | Donald, my asset’s already in place. | 唐纳德 我的人已经开始调查了 |
[05:59] | The M.E. hasn’t even ruled Vivian Bowers’ death a homicide. | 法医还没把薇薇安·鲍尔斯的死定为谋杀 |
[06:02] | Edward killed her, okay? | 明明是爱德华杀了他 好吗 |
[06:03] | He’s the murderer in the family. | 他是家族里的杀人犯 |
[06:06] | 16 years ago, Kimberly Yaeger, | 16年前 金伯莉·耶格尔 |
[06:09] | raped, choked, drugged, too. | 和她一样惨遭侵犯 吸毒过量 窒息而亡 |
[06:10] | The guy walks away scot-free. | 但那家伙安然无恙 逍遥法外 |
[06:11] | That’s not happening this time. | 这次决不能放过他 |
[06:13] | It’s a different case, Detective. | 这两个案子完全不同 警探 |
[06:17] | Edward and Vivian were seen fighting | 有人看见爱德华和薇薇安 |
[06:18] | two days before she died. | 在她死前两天有过冲突 |
[06:20] | He had her taken out of the will. | 他逼她放弃继承权 |
[06:21] | Said he was home the whole night, | 他说他整夜都在家 |
[06:22] | but we got him on a surveillance camera | 但我们的交通监控录像里 |
[06:23] | at a traffic light. | 却拍到了他 |
[06:25] | Plus he’s a rich prick, right? | 外加他是个混蛋有钱人 对吧 |
[06:27] | – That’s what I’m saying. – Gabe, Gabe. | -我就是这个意思 -加伯 加伯 |
[06:28] | You’re not helping this, all right? | 这样解决不了问题 好吗 |
[06:30] | Okay, Donald, I like Edward for this. | 唐纳德 我打算跟进爱德华这条线 |
[06:33] | was going to sink the company. | 告发公司 |
[06:35] | I put a tail on him, my guys know every move he makes. | 我派了人盯着他 他的一举一动我都知道 |
[06:38] | No, don’t put a tail on him. | 不 别让人盯着他 |
[06:39] | I don’t want to spook him. | 我不想打草惊蛇 |
[06:40] | Okay, look. | 听着 |
[06:42] | Remy said that Vivian had a contact inside of Bowers Pharmaceutical. | 雷米说过薇薇安在鲍尔斯制药有个内应 |
[06:45] | My asset, Joanna, starts work there today. | 我的线人 乔安娜 今天开始去那工作 |
[06:48] | Give us three weeks. | 给我们三周的时间 |
[06:49] | See if she can come up with a name. | 看看她能不能找到这个人 |
[06:53] | Three days. Otherwise, you’re done. | 只有三天 否则 一切免谈 |
[07:02] | Surprised she made it this long. | 没想到她现在才死 |
[07:05] | Can’t believe this druggie made it past 30. | 我还以为这条嗑药女活不过30岁 |
[07:07] | “Poor little rich girl.” | “可怜的富家女” |
[07:12] | Come on, Julian. Let me have some. | 拜托了 朱利安 让我来点吧 |
[07:18] | You want a hit, Viv? | 你也想来一口吗 薇薇 |
[07:19] | Yes! | 当然 |
[07:27] | I’ll take it back. | 你还是别碰这个 |
[07:34] | Slut. | 真是个荡妇 |
[07:50] | What? | 什么事 |
[07:51] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[07:53] | I don’t know. What do you got? | 不知道 你想怎样 |
[07:55] | Play hooky with me. | 别上班了 来找我吧 |
[07:57] | Let’s make the day go away. | 我们一块消磨点时间 |
[08:02] | All right. First day of school. | 好吧 第一天上班怎么样 |
[08:04] | We’ve covered your history. | 我们为你做了一整套档案资料 |
[08:05] | Anybody does a background check on you, | 你遭遇丈夫虐待的故事 |
[08:07] | the abusive husband story will hold. | 经得起任何人的调查 |
[08:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:09] | We’ve got three days to find out | 我们有三天时间来找出 |
[08:10] | who Vivian’s contact was, | 薇薇安在公司的内应 |
[08:11] | and I need the names | 我还要一份 |
[08:13] | of the Lyritrol research and development team. | 利立全研发团队成员的名单 |
[08:15] | And what about baby daddy over here? | 孩子的父亲查得怎样 |
[08:17] | I’ll run him through facial recognition. | 我会通过人脸识别系统调查的 |
[08:19] | You’ve got to get as close to the family as you can, | 你必须尽快接近鲍尔斯一家 |
[08:21] | As quickly as you can, especially Edward. | 关系越亲密越好 尤其是爱德华 |
[08:24] | Yeah. | 好 |
[08:26] | Never thought I’d be back here. | 从没想过我还会回来 |
[08:30] | Why’d you leave, anyway? | 那当初为什么要走呢 |
[08:38] | – You get off of her. – Mom! | -你放开她 -妈妈 |
[08:39] | – Get out of this bed. – Mom, what are you doing? | -给我从床上下来 -妈妈 你要干什么 |
[08:44] | My mom said I was becoming too much like them. | 我妈妈说我变得越来越像他们 |
[08:49] | She said there’s a price to their generosity. | 她说他们慷慨大方的背后一定是有目的 |
[08:53] | “Nothing’s ever free, baby girl. Remember that.” | “女儿 记住 天下没有免费的午餐” |
[08:57] | These people don’t like to lose. | 那些人从不会吃亏 |
[09:01] | Well, neither do I. | 我也不会 |
[09:04] | Come on, get out of here. You’re going to be late. | 走吧 你快迟到了 |
[09:06] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[09:14] | Research and development in this building? | 研发部在这幢楼吗 |
[09:15] | Research and development is off-site. | 研发工作都在其他地方进行 |
[09:17] | You don’t really have to worry about that. | 您不用担心 |
[09:18] | You just answer the phones, keep his calendar, | 你只要接电话 注意他的行程表 |
[09:21] | get his coffee. | 泡咖啡就行 |
[09:23] | Good morning, ladies. | 早上好 姑娘们 |
[09:24] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[09:27] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[09:36] | Baby, there must be some kind of mistake. | 亲爱的 我想这一定搞错了 |
[09:40] | Associate copy editor? | 让我去当助理编辑 |
[09:41] | In Chicago? | 去芝加哥工作 |
[09:43] | Hannah, we’ve been over for months. | 汉娜 我们分手几个月了 |
[09:45] | I have to focus on my family now. | 现在我的重心是家庭 |
[09:47] | An associate copy editor. | 一个小小的助理编辑 |
[09:48] | I was hoping for something | 我想我能胜任 |
[09:49] | a little higher on the food chain. | 一个更高些的职位 |
[09:51] | I’m sorry if you’re unhappy. | 要是你不乐意 我也无能为力 |
[09:52] | So you’re shipping me off to Siberia. | 所以你打算把我一脚踢到西伯利亚去 |
[09:54] | Chicago. Let’s not get hysterical. | 芝加哥而已 别小题大做了 |
[09:56] | I put in time with the company. | 我为你 为公司付出了 |
[10:01] | With you. | 大好青春 |
[10:02] | Hannah, you knew it wasn’t forever. | 汉娜 你知道我们之间不会长久的 |
[10:11] | I’ve seen things, working for you. | 我是你的下属 我可是知道不少内情的 |
[10:17] | What, exactly, are you implying? | 你到底想说什么 |
[10:19] | You were working late the night Vivian died. | 薇薇安死的那晚 你工作到很晚 |
[10:22] | Your son called three times, very upset, | 你的儿子打了三次电话 情绪非常低落 |
[10:24] | and the two of you had a heated conversation. | 然后你们就激烈争吵起来 |
[10:26] | Maybe the police might be interested to know that. | 也许警方会对这个情况有兴趣 |
[10:33] | You should be careful, Hannah. | 小心你的言辞 汉娜 |
[10:35] | – You should be careful. – I’m always careful. | -该小心的是你 -我一直很小心 |
[10:38] | Especially when it concerns my family. | 尤其是在关系到我家人的事上 |
[10:42] | You should know that by now. | 事到如今 你应该清楚这点 |
[10:47] | This conversation isn’t over, Robert. | 这事还没完 罗伯特 |
[10:50] | I am owed. | 欠我的 我都会讨回来 |
[11:06] | Joanna, could you find Julian for me? | 乔安娜 能帮我联系朱利安吗 |
[11:08] | I’m worried about him. | 我有些担心他 |
[11:09] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:13] | Finally, you made it. | 你终于来了 |
[11:16] | Here, drink this. You won’t feel a thing. | 来 把这个喝了 喝完就什么都忘了 |
[11:22] | Cassie, you know just the right thing to say. | 凯西 你知道该说什么 |
[11:32] | Hey. I’m so sorry about Vivian. | 嘿 薇薇安的事 我很遗憾 |
[11:35] | She was so much fun. | 她这么有趣的人 |
[11:38] | Runs in the family. | 家人也都这么说 |
[11:42] | You know, Rush Limbaugh was taking, like, 20 of these a day. | 知道吗拉什·林堡一天能抽20个 |
[11:45] | Well, he’s a huge, giant, fat man. | 他是个巨大 壮硕的肥仔 |
[11:48] | Hey. What are you doing? | 喂 你在干嘛 |
[11:51] | Paying for college. | 赚点外快付学费 |
[11:52] | Do something crazy so I can sell it to TMZ. | 弄点猛料好爆给TMZ |
[11:55] | Maybe TMZ would be interested to know | TMZ可能更想知道 |
[11:57] | if your venereal warts have cleared up, Quinn. | 你的性病好没好吧 奎恩 |
[12:01] | You’re nothing like your sister, you know. | 你跟你姐姐一点都不一样 |
[12:03] | I mean, if you’re worried about that. | 如果你在担心这事的话 |
[12:04] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:06] | Well, she was a known heroin addict. | 她吸海洛因上瘾 |
[12:07] | She made all those sex tapes. | 还拍性爱录像 |
[12:08] | Not that I’m judging. | 我不是瞧不起她 |
[12:09] | The one I saw was very classy, | 我看过那视频 很温馨的 |
[12:11] | lots of candles. | 还有蜡烛呢 |
[12:13] | Am I supposed to pretend I haven’t seen it? | 我是不应该装作没看过啊 |
[12:14] | – Yeah. – Oh, god. | -是的 -天啊 |
[12:16] | I don’t even know what I’m saying. | 我都不知道我在说什么 |
[12:17] | Oh, you’re saying that you masturbated | 你在说你对着我姐姐的 |
[12:18] | to my sister’s sex tape. | 性爱视频打手枪 |
[12:20] | Uh, thanks for your bizarre honesty, I guess. | 谢谢你如此坦诚 |
[12:24] | I’m going to go. | 我得走了 |
[12:26] | Oh, and she had been clean for months, | 另外 她好几个月都没有吸毒了 |
[12:29] | so someone killed her. | 她应该是被杀的 |
[12:38] | 罗伯特·鲍尔斯 Vivian[密码] | |
[12:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:51] | I’m just putting some stuff in Robert’s calendar. | 我只是在给罗伯特添加日程 |
[12:54] | You couldn’t do that from your own desk? | 不能在你自己的电脑上弄吗 |
[13:00] | Hey, you look good in that chair. | 你坐在那挺像样啊 |
[13:02] | Yeah, first day of work, | 是啊 第一天上班 |
[13:03] | spinning around in the CEO’s chair, | 就在老板的座位坐着 |
[13:06] | perfectly normal. | 多么正常 |
[13:08] | I’m leaving. Hunter’s game. | 我要走了 亨特有比赛 |
[13:10] | Wait, I’m coming. So’s the whole family. | 等会 我也去 全家都去 |
[13:12] | We wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 我们不能错过这个 |
[13:13] | You gotta see my granddaughter play. | 你也来看看我孙女比赛 |
[13:15] | She’s a killer. | 她可厉害了 |
[13:17] | Fouls all the time, but I love it. | 总是犯规 不过我还是喜欢 |
[13:19] | Pack up. You’re coming. | 收拾东西 跟我来 |
[13:22] | It’s going to be a bloodbath. | 肯定很好看 |
[13:28] | Go, honey! | 加油 |
[13:30] | How’s, uh– how’s our girl doing? | 我们的姑娘怎么样 |
[13:32] | She’s kicking butt. | 所向披靡 |
[13:35] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[13:37] | Come on, Hunter! Let’s see some aggression! | 亨特 加油 再猛一点 |
[13:39] | We got this! | 我们一定会赢 |
[13:46] | Everywhere they go, it’s a circus. | 他们去哪都像个马戏团似的 |
[13:49] | Pretending to be a loving family. | 装得像和谐一家人似的 |
[13:52] | Hey, ref, are you blind? | 嘿 裁判 你瞎了吗 |
[13:53] | She just checked her hand. | 都打到手上了 |
[13:55] | That was totally legal. | 完全符合规则 |
[13:56] | Your kid fouls all the time. | 你孩子总是犯规 |
[13:59] | Every week, she gets away with murder. | 每星期都像要杀人似的 |
[14:02] | Yeah, have another drink, Gary. | 加里 你喝多了吧 |
[14:05] | Just focus on the ball, honey. | 专注比赛 亲爱的 |
[14:06] | Just clear the ball. | 把球打出去 |
[14:08] | Don’t worry about anything else. | 别管其他的 |
[14:09] | Like father, like daughter, I guess. | 有其父必有其女啊 |
[14:12] | – What did you say? – Now, why don’t you go home? | -你说什么 -你还是回家吧 |
[14:14] | Let everybody else have a nice game | 让我们好好看一场比赛 |
[14:15] | without all the cops and cameras here. | 没有警察和照相机的比赛 |
[14:17] | Look, we’re at a kids’ game. | 我们可是在看孩子的比赛 |
[14:18] | Why don’t you just shut the hell up? | 你怎么就不能闭嘴呢 |
[14:19] | Tell me something, between friends. | 来 跟朋友讲讲 |
[14:21] | You kill your sister, too? | 你把你妹妹也给杀了 |
[14:26] | – Edward! – I didn’t kill my sister! | -爱德华 -我没杀我妹妹 |
[14:28] | Don’t talk to me about my family like that. | 不准这么说我的家人 |
[14:31] | How dare you talk about me and my sister. | 你怎么敢这么说我和我妹妹 |
[14:37] | That’s it, that’s it. | 行了 行了 |
[14:38] | Sir, let’s go. | 先生 跟我们走 |
[14:40] | – You all right? – Let’s go. | -你没事吧 -跟我们走 |
[14:41] | Don’t move. Stay back. | 别动 就站在那里 |
[14:43] | All right, no, no, no, no. Come on. | 好了 走 |
[14:54] | Gabe. What the hell, man? | 加伯 你怎么想的啊 |
[14:57] | You kept the tail on him? | 你怎么把他抓了 |
[14:58] | Look, Will, every cop in manhattan | 威尔 曼哈顿的每个警察 |
[15:00] | is gunning for this guy. | 都想抓住他 |
[15:01] | Congratulations, man. | 那恭喜你 |
[15:02] | You got him on a one punch assault | 你因为他在一场小学生比赛打人把他抓了 |
[15:03] | of a prep school dad when we wanted him for murder? | 我们可是想为了谋杀抓他啊 |
[15:05] | I’ll pull my guys off. | 那我让我的人出来 |
[15:07] | All right, he’s in the box. You want to go talk to him? | 他在审讯室呢 你要去跟他谈谈吗 |
[15:09] | Talk to him? Talk to him about what, Gabe? | 谈谈 加伯 我跟他谈什么啊 |
[15:10] | I got nothing. | 我什么证据都还没有 |
[15:12] | I’m not ready to talk to him. | 我没准备好跟他谈呢 |
[15:13] | Just–just let him go. | 放他走吧 |
[15:14] | He’s here. He waived miranda. | 他人都在这了 还放弃了保持沉默权 |
[15:15] | Why don’t you take a shot at him? | 你去试试吧 |
[15:17] | You may not have the chance again. | 可能再没有这样的机会了 |
[15:22] | Sorry about the cuffs. Just procedure. | 抱歉给您戴了手铐 例行公事 |
[15:26] | Pretty silly, bringing you down here | 因为这点小事把您 |
[15:28] | over that little scuffle, but from what I hear, | 带到这真不应该 不过我听说 |
[15:29] | the guy had it coming to him, huh? | 是那个人先挑衅的 |
[15:33] | It was at my daughter’s game. | 是我女儿的比赛 |
[15:35] | What’d he call you, anyway? | 他说什么了 |
[15:40] | He called me a murderer. | 他说我是杀人犯 |
[15:41] | Did he say anything else? | 他还说别的了吗 |
[15:43] | He asked me if I killed my sister. | 他问我有没有杀害我妹妹 |
[15:47] | Did you? | 是你杀的吗 |
[15:52] | That’s an awfully nice suit for someone from the N.Y.P.D. | 作为纽约警察你的制服也太好了点吧 |
[15:55] | Thanks. I like nice things. | 谢谢 我喜欢精致的东西 |
[15:58] | You’re a fed, aren’t you? | 你是联邦调查局的吧 |
[16:00] | I notice you haven’t answered my question. | 你还没回答我的问题呢 |
[16:02] | Now, you told the police that you were home all night | 你跟警察说薇薇安死去的那天晚上 |
[16:05] | the night that Vivian died, | 你一直都在家 |
[16:06] | but your car was caught on tape | 但是监控录像显示 |
[16:08] | at a traffic light at Berry Hill Road. | 你的车在百里山路的路口 |
[16:11] | Did you forget to tell us anything? | 你是不是有什么忘记告诉我们了 |
[16:13] | I mean, let’s just clear that up right now. | 现在都说清楚吧 |
[16:15] | Wait a minute, am I–am I missing something? | 等一下 我错过了什么吗 |
[16:17] | Is my sister’s death being ruled a homicide? | 我妹妹的死被定性为他杀了吗 |
[16:19] | Well, Vivian got punched the night she died. | 薇薇安死的那天晚上被打过 |
[16:20] | And you punched the coroner when you identified the body, | 你去指认尸体的时候把验尸官也给打了 |
[16:23] | You punched this guy today. | 你今天又打了一个人 |
[16:24] | I mean, Edward, you like to punch people. | 爱德华 你真的很爱打人 |
[16:26] | I could have a lawyer down here in ten minutes. | 信不信我的律师十分钟就能赶到 |
[16:28] | All I want to know is where you went | 我只是想知道你妹妹死的那天晚上 |
[16:30] | the night that your sister died. | 你在哪里 |
[16:31] | It’s a simple question. It ain’t hard. | 很简单的问题 不难回答 |
[16:40] | I went three blocks down the street to my house | 我在离家三条街的街上 |
[16:42] | and watched my kids through a window, | 透过窗子看我的孩子们 |
[16:44] | which is what I’m reduced to doing | 自从我和妻子分开后 |
[16:45] | since I separated from my wife. | 我只能这么做 |
[16:48] | Then I got something to eat. | 然后 我去吃了些东西 |
[16:52] | There. You happy? | 就这样 满意了吗 |
[16:54] | Let me ask you something. | 换我来问你 |
[16:57] | Why are the Feds involved with this? | 为什么联邦调查局也搀和进来了 |
[16:59] | You still haven’t answered my question. | 你还没有回答我的问题 |
[17:02] | Did you kill your sister? | 你有没有杀死你的妹妹 |
[17:07] | I’d like to see a lawyer. | 我要见律师 |
[17:09] | Don’t bother. I’m done here. | 别麻烦了 我问完了 |
[17:22] | You’re gonna love this. | 你肯定喜欢这个 |
[17:24] | Oh, what is it? | 这是什么 |
[17:26] | Mission style burrito, black beans. | 放了黑豆的墨西哥卷饼 |
[17:28] | – Ah, yes. – Uh-huh, yep. | -太棒了 -不错吧 |
[17:30] | I found a spot. | 我找到了一家 |
[17:31] | You been eating okay? | 你最近吃得好吗 |
[17:32] | What are the Bowers feeding you? | 鲍尔斯家的人都给你吃些什么 |
[17:34] | Mm, money wrapped in bacon. | 培根卷美金 |
[17:36] | I believe it. | 我信 |
[17:37] | You took a run at Edward? | 你审问了爱德华 |
[17:38] | I had to. I took a shot. | 我一定要试试 |
[17:40] | He was rattled, too, | 他表现得很慌张 |
[17:41] | said he went to go spy on his kids | 说他在薇薇安死的那晚 |
[17:43] | the night that Vivian died. | 去偷看了他的孩子 |
[17:45] | Well, Research and Development is password protected, | 研发部门有密码保护 |
[17:48] | but I’ll keep trying. | 但我会继续尝试的 |
[17:49] | – Great. – It’s weird. | -很好 -但感觉很奇怪 |
[17:50] | Still coming up short on baby daddy. | 还是找不到小孩的爸爸 |
[17:53] | We got 48 hours to find him or the contact. | 48小时内 我们要找到他或者联系人 |
[17:56] | I’ll see if Mia knows anything about him. | 我会试试看米娅是否知道什么 |
[17:58] | All right. | 好 |
[18:00] | This is hard. | 真的好难 |
[18:03] | All this pretending. | 所有这些伪装 |
[18:05] | Well, you can be yourself for the next 15 minutes. | 至少接下来十五分钟你能做你自己 |
[18:09] | Eat your burrito. | 快吃你的卷饼吧 |
[18:12] | I got chips, too. | 我还加了薯条 |
[18:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[18:28] | Why are you getting rid of Vivian’s stuff? | 你为什么要把薇薇安的东西都丢掉 |
[18:29] | We can’t spend the rest of our lives | 我们不能在薇薇安·鲍尔斯的 |
[18:31] | in the Vivian Bowers museum. | 追思里过一辈子 |
[18:33] | Trust me, this is the best way. | 相信我 这是最好的办法 |
[18:35] | You’re glad she’s dead, aren’t you? | 她死了你很开心 对吧 |
[18:37] | Vivian said you were awful. She was right. | 薇薇安说你很可恶 她是对的 |
[18:46] | She deserves to know. | 她应该知道 |
[18:48] | Why, because you’re sober for five minutes, | 为什么 就因为你刚清醒了不到五分钟 |
[18:49] | you want her to know? | 你就想要告诉她 |
[18:51] | Why don’t you go stick a needle in your arm, and leave Mia– | 你为什么不继续寻找刺激 不去管米娅 |
[18:53] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我的女儿 |
[18:55] | You don’t even know what that means. | 你甚至不理解母亲意味着什么 |
[18:59] | Don’t you dare tell her. | 你敢告诉她试试 |
[19:12] | Sofia. | 索菲娅 |
[19:14] | You and I need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[19:22] | Robert and I have been having an affair for two years. | 罗伯特和我已经偷偷在一起两年了 |
[19:25] | I just thought you should know. | 我觉得你应该知道 |
[19:37] | Is that what you wanted? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[19:39] | – I-I just thought– – You just thought what? | -我只是认为 -认为什么 |
[19:42] | That I’d ask for a divorce? | 我会提出离婚 |
[19:45] | You think I don’t know exactly what my husband is? | 你觉得我不了解我丈夫的为人吗 |
[19:49] | He and I were made for each other, you dumb bitch. | 他和我注定要在一起 你这个贱人 |
[19:51] | That’s not what he told me | 他在你们的周年纪念日带我去巴黎的时候 |
[19:53] | when he took me to paris on your anniversary. | 可不是这么说的 |
[19:58] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[19:59] | Enjoy your loveless marriage. | 继续享受你无爱的婚姻吧 |
[20:18] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[20:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[20:22] | You should quit that job now. | 你应该马上辞掉你的工作 |
[20:33] | Will. No update on the contact yet, | 威尔 联系人还没有新消息 |
[20:35] | but I think Robert’s old assistant is ready to talk. | 但我想罗伯特以前的助理愿意开口了 |
[20:41] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我 |
[20:44] | Guess who I was just on the phone with. | 知道谁刚才给我打电话了吗 |
[20:47] | Robert Mueller, director of the FBI. | 罗伯特·穆勒 FBI的主管 |
[20:49] | Maybe you’ve heard of him. | 你可能听说过他 |
[20:51] | He plays golf with Robert Bowers, | 他和罗伯特·鲍尔斯一起打高尔夫 |
[20:53] | and he wants to know why we’re harassing his friend’s son | 他现在想知道关于薇薇安·鲍尔斯的死 |
[20:56] | about Vivian Bowers’ death. | 我们为什么要缠着他朋友的儿子 |
[20:58] | These people, they think they can get away with anything. | 这些人 他们觉得他们可以侥幸逃脱 |
[21:00] | I swear to god, Edward Bowers is going down– | 我发誓 爱德华·鲍尔斯肯定跑不掉 |
[21:02] | I don’t want to hear about your hard-on for Edward Bowers. | 我不想听你对爱德华·鲍尔斯放狠话 |
[21:04] | I want evidence. | 我要证据 |
[21:05] | Now, have you located this mythical whistle-blower | 你现在有没有锁定这个和薇薇安对话的 |
[21:08] | that Vivian was talking to? | 神秘揭发人 |
[21:10] | No. | 还没有 |
[21:11] | Now, how about the guy who knocked up Vivian Bowers? | 那让薇薇安·鲍威尔怀孕的人呢 |
[21:14] | Not yet, but my asset tells me | 还没有 但我的助手告诉我 |
[21:16] | that Robert’s assistant is ready to talk. | 罗伯特的助理已经愿意开口了 |
[21:18] | She better deliver something real. | 她最好能说点儿有用的出来 |
[21:21] | You’re out on a ledge here. | 你已经没有退路了 |
[21:23] | You better watch your step. | 给我小心点儿 |
[21:28] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[21:30] | No. No, no. | 不 不行 |
[21:34] | You’re going to declare Vivian Bowers | 你要宣布薇薇安·鲍威尔 |
[21:36] | an accidental overdose? | 是意外药物过量 |
[21:37] | It’s a toss-up, and when it’s a toss-up, | 这事很难定夺 每当这种情况 |
[21:39] | I like to come down on the side of less paperwork. | 我都会选书面工作少的去做 |
[21:42] | What about the ligature marks on her wrists? | 那她手腕上的勒痕呢 |
[21:44] | I’m not saying she didn’t have a rough night. | 我没有否定她死之前受过折磨 |
[21:45] | I’m saying there’s no evidence to suggest | 我是说没有证据证明 |
[21:47] | that anything that happened to her was against her will. | 发生的一切是违背她的意愿的 |
[21:50] | Well, what about the bruises on her chest? | 那她胸口的淤青呢 |
[21:52] | Chest compressions from the first responders. | 那是胸外按压的正常反应 |
[21:55] | I spoke to the E.M.Ts. They didn’t do C.P.R. | 我问过急救医生 他们没有做心肺复苏 |
[21:57] | They said she was dead as hell when they got there. | 他们说他们到达现场时她已经死了 |
[21:59] | She wasn’t knocked unconscious. | 她没有被打昏 失去意识 |
[22:00] | Not everything is a homicide, FBI guy. | 不是所有事都和杀人有关 警官 |
[22:02] | Come on, man. | 别这样 |
[22:05] | All right, well, how about this? | 好吧 不如这样 |
[22:06] | Did you get the results of the blood gas test back? | 你拿到血气测试的结果了吗 |
[22:08] | She might have been chemically subdued. It fits. | 她也有可能是被化学药品操控 |
[22:10] | All I’m asking is is can you wait | 我只是想让你 |
[22:12] | till you get the blood gas test back | 等到血气检查结果出来后 |
[22:13] | before you come down on this, that’s it. | 再宣布消息 仅此而已 |
[22:15] | Looking for a career making case, are we? | 借这个案子让自己的事业腾飞 是吗 |
[22:17] | No, I’m looking for you to do your job. | 不是 只是想让你尽职尽责 |
[22:20] | That’s what I’m looking for. | 仅此而已 |
[22:30] | You know, you can smell the smoke from downstairs. | 你知道吗 在楼下能闻到烟味 |
[22:34] | Oh, by all means, insert yourself into that situation. | 你是想尽一切办法把自己扯进来 |
[22:38] | Me and Vivian used to put a wet paper towel | 以前我和薇薇安都是用 |
[22:40] | on a toilet roll and blow the smoke through that. | 缠了湿纸巾的卫生纸筒吐出烟雾 |
[22:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:46] | Did it work? | 管用吗 |
[22:53] | Did you take all of these? | 这都是你拍的吗 |
[22:54] | It’s good to take a lot of pictures in this family, | 待在这个家里 也就只能拍照了 |
[22:56] | since we’re not allowed to talk about anything. | 反正我们什么都不能谈论 |
[22:58] | Wow. Bilson Red. | 红比尔森 |
[23:02] | You know, that’s the same brand your sister used to smoke. | 你姐姐生前就喜欢抽这个牌子 |
[23:04] | Yeah, they were hers. | 那就是姐姐的 |
[23:08] | She quit a few months ago, though, | 其实她几个月前就戒了 |
[23:10] | ’cause, um, she was pregnant. | 因为她怀孕了 |
[23:18] | Did you know who the father was, | 你知道孩子的父亲是谁吗 |
[23:20] | or did he come to the funeral? | 他来参加葬礼了吗 |
[23:21] | I met him one time, for, like, a second. | 我就见过他一面 |
[23:23] | His name was Ben. | 他叫本 |
[23:25] | And Vivian was, like, madly in love with him. | 薇薇安疯狂的爱着他 |
[23:29] | That’s why I can’t believe that she overdosed. | 所以我才不相信她会吸毒过量 |
[23:33] | Mia, do you think that Vivian was murdered? | 米娅 你觉得薇薇安是被谋杀的吗 |
[23:39] | I think something bad happened to her, yeah. | 我觉得她身上肯定发生了不好的事 |
[23:43] | She was acting really weird before she died. | 她死前的行为举止很诡异 |
[23:46] | Like, a couple weeks ago, | 比如几周前 |
[23:47] | we were walking down Madison Avenue, | 我们在麦迪逊大街上走着 |
[23:49] | and this guy on a motorcycle pulled up, | 有个骑摩托车的人在我们边上停下了 |
[23:51] | and Vivian pulled me into Barneys, | 薇薇安把我拉到巴尼[纽约名店] |
[23:53] | and she wouldn’t let us leave for, like, two hours. | 在里面待了将近两个小时才出来 |
[23:56] | I think someone was following her. | 我觉得当时有人跟踪她 |
[23:59] | Do you have any idea of who? | 你知道是谁吗 |
[24:02] | I loved my sister. | 我爱我姐姐 |
[24:04] | You know, she was kind of my best friend, | 她就像是我最好的朋友 |
[24:05] | but she pissed a lot of people off. | 但她也的确惹恼了不少人 |
[24:08] | She always fought. | 她一向喜欢反抗 |
[24:09] | She didn’t like the way the wind was blowing, | 她不喜欢风吹过的方向时 |
[24:11] | then she changed it. | 都会逆风而行 |
[24:14] | I guess she did. | 她就是这样 |
[24:18] | All right, I’m going to take this thing for a test run. | 行了 我要试试你教的方法是不是管用 |
[24:27] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[24:29] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[24:31] | Get your suit. Jump in. | 换上泳装一起来玩儿吧 |
[24:33] | Keep your clothes on, I don’t care. | 不脱也行 我不介意 |
[24:35] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[24:36] | I just came out to see what all this noise is. | 我只是来看看什么这么大动静 |
[24:39] | I decided to have some friends over. | 我邀请了些朋友过来 |
[24:41] | Glad to see you’re safe. | 很高兴你很安全 |
[24:43] | Your dad was really worried about you. | 之前你父亲真的很担心你 |
[24:45] | Worried? Why? | 担心我 为什么 |
[24:47] | Maybe because you haven’t returned any of his calls. | 可能是因为他打了好几次电话你都没接吧 |
[24:51] | Or my calls. | 也没接我的 |
[24:53] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[24:54] | If you would have called me, | 如果你给我打过电话 |
[24:55] | I would have called you back. | 我一定会打回去的 |
[24:58] | Jump in. | 一起来玩儿啊 |
[24:59] | No, I think you have enough fish in your pond. | 一起跟你玩儿的已经够多了 |
[25:02] | Always room for one more. | 再多一个也无妨 |
[25:06] | Good night, Julian. | 晚安 朱利安 |
[25:07] | I’m sorry. Hey, look. | 不好意思 那个 |
[25:09] | Would you grab that champagne bottle? | 能给我把那瓶香槟递过来吗 |
[25:12] | I’m all out. | 都喝完了 |
[25:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:22] | Dive for it. | 自己游过去拿 |
[25:23] | Oh, and, by the way, you have something on your neck. | 顺便说一声 你脖子上有点东西 |
[25:38] | Well. Look at this my young loved son. | 我年轻的爱子来了 |
[25:40] | You all right? Holding it together? | 还好吗 恢复过来了 |
[25:43] | It’s together. | 恢复了 |
[25:45] | Hey, let’s have a clambake on Saturday. | 我们周六举行室外宴会怎么样 |
[25:48] | Just the family. | 全家人一起 |
[25:49] | Edward, bring Samantha and the girls. | 爱德华 把萨曼塔和孩子们都带来 |
[25:51] | Samantha’s barely talking to me. | 萨曼塔现在都不怎么跟我说话 |
[25:53] | Well, bring the girls, then. | 那就把孩子们带过来 |
[25:55] | Come on. It’ll be fun. | 肯定会很有意思的 |
[25:57] | I know it doesn’t feel like it, | 我知道大家可能不这么想 |
[25:59] | but we need each other right now. | 但是现在我们正需要彼此 |
[26:02] | Joanna, obviously you’re welcome to join us. | 乔安娜 你也能参加的话我们会很高兴的 |
[26:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:06] | Oh, can we all invite a random stranger? | 那我们能随便邀请个陌生人过来吗 |
[26:12] | “Who killed Vivian Bowers?” | “谁杀了薇薇安·鲍尔斯” |
[26:15] | What is the matter with you? | 你发什么神经 |
[26:18] | For God’s sake. | 上帝啊 |
[26:20] | Joanna told me to fight back. | 乔安娜告诉我要奋起反抗 |
[26:23] | What–no, no, no, no. | 什么 你误会了 |
[26:24] | That’s not–that’s not what I meant. | 我不是…不是这个意思 |
[26:27] | See you all later. | 再见 |
[26:29] | What, exactly, are you trying to achieve here? | 你到底想干什么 |
[26:32] | You need to show some respect for your sister. | 你应该尊重你姐姐 |
[26:44] | We need to discuss our daughter. | 我们需要聊一聊我们的女儿 |
[26:49] | All right, what– what is it? | 这是…这是怎么了 |
[26:50] | You haven’t said a word to me since last night. | 从昨晚起 你就一句话都没跟我说 |
[26:53] | – What is it? – Let go. | -怎么了 -放开 |
[26:57] | That little idiot you’re diddling | 你玩弄的那个笨蛋 |
[27:00] | came to the house to let me know | 来家里告诉我 |
[27:01] | how in love the two of you are. | 你们两个多么相爱 |
[27:06] | That ended a long time ago. | 很久以前我们就了断了 |
[27:07] | You know, one of these days, | 记住 以后 |
[27:07] | you’re going to sleep with a smart one, | 挑聪明点的睡 |
[27:09] | and then God help us all. | 我感激不尽 |
[27:10] | Keep fishing from the shallow end, baby. | 兔子还不吃窝边草呢 |
[27:17] | It’s over. | 已经结束了 |
[27:22] | You know, I have never tried to domesticate you. | 我从来没有要求过你什么 |
[27:26] | But pay me the respect I deserve. | 但是你也得给我应有的尊重 |
[27:27] | I know what people say about me, | 我知道别人是怎么说我的 |
[27:29] | but I have earned everything I have. | 但是一切都是我应得的 |
[27:34] | It has been taken care of. | 已经都处理好了 |
[27:51] | Special agent Will Moreno. | 威尔·莫雷诺特别调查员 |
[27:52] | I’m looking for Hannah Vancourt. | 汉娜·凡科特是不是住在这里 |
[27:54] | She worked for Robert Bowers. | 她在罗伯特·鲍尔斯的公司上班 |
[27:55] | I’m her brother. She’s not home right now. | 我是她弟弟 她现在不在家 |
[27:58] | Could you, uh, have her call me when you see her? | 看到她的时候让她给我打电话行吗 |
[28:00] | I’d appreciate it. | 当然 |
[28:03] | That the Knicks game? | 那是尼克斯队[NBA球队]的比赛吗 |
[28:04] | – Yeah, they’re up by six. – Yes. | -对 他们领先六分 -太棒了 |
[28:06] | Hey, uh, this may sound weird, | 冒昧的问一句 |
[28:09] | But did you play for St. John’s | 几年前你是在 |
[28:11] | a couple of years back? | 圣约翰大学打球吗 |
[28:13] | I’ve been playing in Europe for a few years. | 我在欧洲打了几年球 |
[28:15] | Uh, The Nets are looking at me. | 蓝网队在考虑签下我 |
[28:16] | Yeah? | 真的啊 |
[28:16] | Well, good luck with that, man. | 那祝你好运啊 兄弟 |
[28:19] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[28:26] | What are you doing? | 你做了什么 |
[28:32] | Mia said the name of the guy who got Vivian pregnant was Ben. | 米娅说薇薇安孩子的爸爸叫本 |
[28:35] | I mean, it’s better than nothing. | 至少有点收获 |
[28:37] | Barely. | 但这信息太少了 |
[28:38] | Hannah called me back. | 汉娜回了我电话 |
[28:39] | She’s coming in to talk tomorrow. | 她明天过来跟我谈 |
[28:41] | Yes. Finally, a break. | 太好了 终于有突破了 |
[28:43] | But we need an I.D. on him or the whistle-blower. | 但我们要知道本或是告密者的身份 |
[28:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:00] | What the hell are you doing? | 你乱跑什么 |
[29:01] | This is a live range. | 这是个室外射击场 |
[29:03] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[29:04] | Oh, my gosh. I-I, um– | 天啊 我… |
[29:05] | You heard gunshots, | 你听到枪声了 |
[29:06] | so you ran toward them to investigate? | 所以你跑过来看怎么回事 |
[29:10] | That’s ballsy. | 很大胆嘛 |
[29:12] | You want to join me? | 想来练几把吗 |
[29:15] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[29:20] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[29:23] | Keep up. | 跟上来 |
[29:24] | Once you set the course, you gotta run the gauntlet. | 一旦你开始了 就要加油玩下去 |
[29:29] | That jerk at the game was really out of line. | 看比赛时那个混蛋实在太过分了 |
[29:33] | It must be awful, | 你肯定不太好受吧 |
[29:34] | This Kimberly Yaeger stuff being stirred up. | 金伯莉·耶格尔的事又被拿出来做文章 |
[29:36] | Yeah, you strangle one girl, | 对啊 你掐死了一个女孩 |
[29:38] | and the whole world never lets you forget it. | 这件事就冤魂不散了 |
[29:43] | I’m joking. | 我开玩笑啦 |
[29:44] | You ever shoot grouse? | 你射过松鸡吗 |
[29:46] | It’s coming up over your head. | 它们从你头上飞过 |
[29:53] | You know, if you’re going to pretend to be my friend, | 如果你要跟我套近乎 |
[29:55] | try not bringing up the worst thing | 就别哪壶不开提哪壶 |
[29:57] | that’s ever happened to me. | 那是我经历过最糟糕的事 |
[30:00] | We were friends. | 我们曾经是朋友啊 |
[30:03] | You taught me how to drive. | 是你教我开车的 |
[30:05] | Maybe I should bring up your abusive husband. | 不如我们聊聊你那虐待人的丈夫吧 |
[30:08] | He sent you to the hospital a couple of times. | 他把打你的进医院好几次 |
[30:10] | You should’ve pressed charges. | 你应该起诉他的 |
[30:12] | How’d you know about that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[30:14] | I did a background check on you. | 我查过你的底细 |
[30:16] | I had a really tough time. | 我以前的日子不好过 |
[30:18] | Your dad offered me a safe place to stay, | 你爸邀请我来这住 |
[30:19] | and I accepted it, okay? | 我接受了 好吧 |
[30:22] | That’s it. | 就只是这样而已 |
[30:26] | I kind of wish they had arrested me | 我有点希望他们把我抓起来 |
[30:27] | for Kimberly Yaeger’s murder. | 说我杀了金伯莉·耶格尔 |
[30:30] | Everybody thinks I did it. | 每个人都认为是我做的 |
[30:33] | You think I wanted to work for my father’s company? | 你以为我想为我老爸工作吗 |
[30:36] | I wanted to run for office. | 我想从政的 |
[30:39] | But that night changed everything. | 但那件事之后 一切都变了 |
[30:42] | Next up is rabbit. Look low. | 下一个打兔子 往低处看 |
[30:49] | Too bad. | 真遗憾 |
[30:51] | You want to know what it feels like | 当全世界的人都认为你是杀人凶手 |
[30:53] | to have the world think you’re a murderer? | 你知道那是一种怎么样的感觉吗 |
[30:57] | You feel like a murderer. | 你真会以为自己是凶手 |
[30:59] | If you didn’t kill anybody, | 如果你没杀人 |
[31:00] | your conscience should be clear. | 你就不会遭受良心的谴责 |
[31:05] | It is clear, isn’t it, Eddie? | 你没有遭受这种谴责吧 是吧 爱迪 |
[31:08] | Go home, Joanna. | 回家吧 乔安娜 |
[31:11] | This isn’t the safe place you think it is. | 这没有你想象的那么安全 |
[31:22] | Game over. See you later | 比赛结束了 下次见 |
[31:57] | I bought us some time on the M.E. ruling, | 法医鉴定那我可以拖一拖时间 |
[31:58] | 罗伯特·鲍尔斯 密码 | |
[31:58] | but we need a lead | 但我们需要线索 |
[32:00] | that I can put on Donald’s desk by 9:00 A.M. | 明天9点我要告诉唐纳德 |
[32:02] | Vivian’s contact or baby daddy, | 关于薇薇安的联系人或孩子爸爸的信息 |
[32:05] | either one will do. | 知道一个都行 |
[32:06] | I’m working on it. | 我在找着 |
[32:08] | What about Hannah? | 汉娜那边怎样 |
[32:09] | Supposed to be here any minute. | 待会就应该到了 |
[32:12] | Hey, um, I gotta jump. I’ll call you back. | 我得挂了 回头打给你 |
[32:17] | Robert Bowers’ office. | 罗伯特·鲍尔斯办公室 |
[32:19] | Uh, he’s in a meeting right now. | 他正在开会 |
[32:23] | What? | 什么 |
[32:25] | Hold on, um– | 稍等 |
[32:27] | No, no, no, I-I can handle this. | 没事 我可以处理 |
[32:28] | I’m his assistant. | 我是他助理 |
[32:30] | Uh, what hotel? | 什么酒店 |
[33:02] | Just put it down. | 放下来 |
[33:03] | We gotta talk about space. | 我们来聊聊太空吧 |
[33:05] | Richard Branson charges $200,000 to go into space. | 理查德·布兰森花了20万上太空 |
[33:08] | I think it’s worth it. Do you think it’s worth it? | 我觉得很值啊 你怎么看 |
[33:10] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, Mr. Bowers. | 我不知道你在说什么 鲍尔斯先生 |
[33:12] | I’m talking about you and me going into space, Delores. | 我在说我们俩一起上太空吧 德洛丽丝 |
[33:15] | -People are complaining. You gotta turn the music– – Bombs away! | -有人投诉声音太大 你得… -炸弹来了 |
[33:17] | Why are you talking about music when there’s space– | 你为什么在说音乐 我们在聊太空啊 |
[33:25] | – Come on. – Did you see that? | -过来 -你看到了吗 |
[33:26] | We’ve got to get you out of here. | 我带你离开这 |
[33:27] | – I’m planning a space vacation. – Come on. | -我在计划太空旅行呢 -快走 |
[33:28] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 走吧 走吧 |
[33:29] | Space vacation, Delores. Don’t forget about me. | 太空旅行哦 德洛丽丝 别忘了我啊 |
[33:32] | We have a date. A date in space. | 我们有约 太空之约 |
[33:35] | We have a space date. | 太空约会哦 |
[33:39] | Hello? | 你好 |
[33:39] | Hannah. It’s special agent Moreno. | 汉娜 我是特别调查员莫雷诺 |
[33:41] | We had an appointment. | 我们约好见面的 |
[33:42] | Uh, right. Listen, um, I’ve reconsidered. | 哦对 但我改变心意了 |
[33:45] | What– I-I don’t understand. | 什么 这是什么意思 |
[33:47] | Honestly, I just– I, um– | 老实说 我就是… 我… |
[33:51] | I was mad about my promotion, | 我是因为没被提拔而不高兴 |
[33:52] | and I-I don’t know. It was just sour grapes. | 我不知道要怎么说 我只不过有点怨气 |
[33:55] | But I honestly don’t have anything to say. | 我真的没有什么值得说的事 |
[33:56] | You should just let me be the judge of that. | 你说了我才知道有没有价值 |
[33:58] | Is somebody threatening you? Because I can help you. | 是不是有人威胁你 我可以帮您 |
[34:01] | Uh, right, listen, my brother just had an accident. | 好吧 我弟弟出事了 |
[34:04] | This isn’t a good time. | 这不是个好时机 |
[34:05] | I don’t have anything to say. | 我也没有什么好说的 |
[34:07] | Please don’t contact me again, detective. | 警探 请你别再联系我了 |
[34:09] | Hannah, don’t hang– | 汉娜 别挂… |
[34:16] | Is this the new geo contort? | 这是什么新扭曲刑具吗 |
[34:18] | Sciatica 450 L.S.? I heard about that one. | 坐骨神经痛450L.S.吗 我有听说过啊 |
[34:21] | It’s a normal car that a normal american might drive. | 这就是一辆普通人开的普通车 |
[34:25] | God, when did you become such an ass? | 天啊 你什么时候变得这么混蛋 |
[34:26] | What’s going on with you? | 你究竟是怎么了 |
[34:29] | I’m having fun. | 我在找乐子 |
[34:30] | Okay, well, you don’t seem like you’re having fun. | 拜托 你看起来可一点都不高兴 |
[34:47] | I really miss her. | 我真的很想她 |
[34:51] | I know. | 我明白 |
[34:52] | I failed her. | 我辜负了她 |
[34:55] | We both did. | 我们都是如此 |
[34:57] | And that’s something we both have to live with. | 但我们得跨过这个坎 坚强地生活下去 |
[35:00] | Will you have dinner with me? | 和我一起吃晚餐吧 |
[35:03] | I have to go to work. | 我还有工作要忙 |
[35:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[35:07] | I gotta make some new friends. | 那我去交几个新朋友 |
[35:09] | Wait, Julian, just– | 等等 朱利安 别… |
[35:24] | You’re still here. | 你还没走 |
[35:26] | Well, I don’t leave until you leave. | 你不下班 我也不下班 |
[35:29] | Come in, sit down. | 过来坐 |
[35:34] | So how come you aren’t going home? | 你为什么还不回去呢 |
[35:37] | Um, I guess I don’t want to. | 我不想回去 |
[35:41] | Everybody’s mad at everybody. | 家里乱成一锅粥 |
[35:44] | Julian is on a bender. Mia is at sea. | 朱利安在狂欢作乐 米娅不知所措 |
[35:48] | The last time I tried to raise a teenage girl, | 我抚养的最后一个青春期女孩 |
[35:51] | It didn’t go so well. | 抚养得不怎么顺利 |
[35:54] | Well, you’re the closest thing that I had to a father. | 你对我来说 就像爸爸一样 |
[35:57] | I’m not setting the world on fire, but I’m here. | 我虽然不是非常成功 但我来了 |
[36:02] | I think Mia just wants to talk about Vivian, you know? | 我想 米娅只是想和人谈谈薇薇安 |
[36:06] | You’re probably right. | 或许你是对的 |
[36:09] | It’s just that, since Vivian died, | 只是 自打薇薇安死后 |
[36:15] | I can’t shake this feeling | 我无法摆脱一种感觉 |
[36:17] | that I’m going to lose them all. | 我会失去他们所有人 |
[36:19] | In a way, | 某种意义上 |
[36:20] | I lost Edward 16 years ago. | 我16年前就失去了爱德华 |
[36:24] | He was such a good boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[36:26] | Serious, but so sweet. | 严肃 但又不失温柔体贴 |
[36:30] | I used to call him Eddie Spaghetti. | 我以前会叫他”爱迪·小意面” |
[36:31] | That got a smile. | 他就报之一笑 |
[36:34] | Oh, my little Spaghetti is gone. | 我的小意面长大不见了 |
[36:38] | Life’s a bitch. | 生活就是把匕首 |
[36:40] | It can be. | 的确 |
[36:47] | Hey, how old was Edward | 被你叫”爱迪·小意面”的时候 |
[36:49] | when you used to call him Eddie Spaghetti? | 爱德华当时多大 |
[36:53] | He was four. | 四岁 |
[36:55] | Perfect age. | 多好的年纪 |
[37:19] | 研发部门 罗伯特·鲍尔斯 Spaghetti4[密码] | |
[37:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:27] | Lyritrol | 利立全 |
[37:37] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 太难以置信了 |
[37:41] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快接 快接 |
[37:43] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[37:44] | I got both your leads. | 我两条线索都找到了 |
[37:46] | You’re not going to believe this. | 你一定不敢相信 |
[37:48] | Vivian’s contact and baby daddy are the same guy. | 薇薇安的联系人和孩子的父亲是同一人 |
[37:50] | She fell for the whistle-blower. | 她爱上了这位告密者 |
[37:52] | Yeah, his name is Ben Preswick. | 他叫本·普雷斯维克 |
[37:54] | We get him, and we’ve got everything. | 找到他 一切谜团都能解开了 |
[38:24] | It occurs to me that you are the only one | 我发现 你是唯一一个 |
[38:26] | who has been behaving with any maturity. | 表现得比较成熟的人 |
[38:31] | Really? | 是吗 |
[38:35] | I know from experience that a lot of harm can | 我有过经验 |
[38:38] | come from not talking about difficult things. | 不谈论难事就可以少受伤害 |
[38:48] | Dad, I didn’t want to make you feel bad. | 爸爸 我不想让你难受的 |
[38:53] | I just want to remember her, you know? | 我只是想思念着她 |
[38:58] | Your sister was a wonderful, captivating, | 你姐姐是个出色迷人 |
[39:03] | funny, beautiful girl. | 有趣又美丽的姑娘 |
[39:09] | And we can talk about her | 你想什么时候谈谈她 |
[39:11] | any time you’d like to, sweetheart. | 我们就什么时候谈谈 宝贝 |
[39:26] | Want to be my date for the party tonight? | 你愿意做我今晚的派对舞伴吗 |
[39:28] | Are you going to behave yourself? | 你会规规矩矩举止得体的吗 |
[39:30] | Yes, I am. | 当然会 |
[39:32] | Thanks for last night. | 昨晚谢谢你 |
[39:33] | I was a jackass. | 我是个蠢货 |
[39:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:51] | Oh, I almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[39:54] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[39:56] | What are these? | 这是什么 |
[39:58] | Don’t get mad, uh, ’cause I actually think | 别抓狂 虽然我觉得 |
[39:59] | you’re the type of girl who might get offended | 你是那种很抵触这种行为的女孩 |
[40:00] | by something like this, but I bought you a car. | 但我还是给你买了辆车 |
[40:02] | – I have a car. – No, you don’t. | -我有车 -不 你没有 |
[40:05] | What did you do with my car? | 你把我的车怎么了 |
[40:06] | I had it sent to Mars. | 我把它送到火星去了 |
[40:07] | It doesn’t matter, it’s gone. | 是不是都无所谓 反正它已经没了 |
[40:08] | But let me do this for you. | 接受我的好意吧 |
[40:10] | I can’t have you driving around an ordinary car. | 我不允许你开一辆普通的车 |
[40:11] | You’re anything but ordinary. | 你一点都不普通 |
[40:13] | Relax. | 享受吧 |
[40:14] | It’s just a sweet little Mercedes. | 不过是辆小奔驰 |
[40:21] | This is totally disrespectful. | 你这样非常不尊重我 |
[40:25] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[40:26] | Or is it totally hot? | 或者说是非常酷 |
[40:32] | Hello, father. | 你好 爸爸 |
[40:34] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[40:36] | Welcome back to the living. | 欢迎参加家庭聚会 |
[40:39] | Oh, Joanna, so happy you’re here. | 乔安娜 很高兴你也来了 |
[40:43] | Enjoy yourself. | 请自便 |
[40:44] | Where are my beautiful granddaughters? | 我那漂亮的孙女们呢 |
[40:48] | Girls! | 姑娘们 |
[40:49] | Pick a hand, any hand. | 选一只手 随便选 |
[40:53] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[40:58] | Edward! So glad you could make it. | 爱德华 你能克服这一切 太好了 |
[41:02] | Oh, I have a bone for Watson. | 我有根骨头能给沃森 |
[41:07] | White wine okay? | 白葡萄酒 |
[41:09] | – Yeah, thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[41:31] | You take care of it? | 你处理好了吗 |
[41:33] | It’s done. | 已经搞定了 |
[41:35] | Broke both his knees. | 废了他的双膝 |
[41:37] | So she’s going to keep her mouth shut? | 所以确定她会把嘴巴闭上了 |
[41:40] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[41:42] | Good. | 干得好 |
[41:48] | This is Ben Preswick. | 这就是本·普雷斯维克 |
[41:50] | He’s the father of the baby | 他是薇薇安死前 |
[41:51] | Vivian was carrying when she died, | 怀着的孩子的父亲 |
[41:54] | and a member of the Lyritrol R&D team. | 是利立全研发部门的一员 |
[41:59] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[42:00] | In the wind. | 还在找 |
[42:01] | Probably terrified. | 可能已经被恐吓 |
[42:04] | I got every resource I have out looking for him. | 我正在尽全力找他 |
[42:07] | So whoever killed Vivian is probably looking for him, too. | 杀死薇薇安的凶手可能也在找他 |
[42:11] | We better get him first. | 我们最好能先找到 |