时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Spence Westmore, you’re under arrest | 斯宾思·韦斯特莫 你因涉嫌 |
[00:03] | for the murder of Peri Westmore. | 谋杀佩里·韦斯特莫被捕了 |
[00:04] | No, no, he didn’t do it! | 不 不是他干的 |
[00:05] | Maybe Peri told the cult about the man who drugged and raped her. | 或许佩里告诉了邪教是谁给她下药强奸了她 |
[00:09] | I think he’s the killer. | 我觉得那人就是杀她的凶手 |
[00:10] | There is a video of Peri | 有一份佩里 |
[00:13] | being interviewed by the circle. | 被圈子问话的视频 |
[00:14] | If we had it, we can prove Spence is innocent. | 我们要是能拿到它 就能证明斯宾思是清白的 |
[00:18] | I can’t. | 我不能帮你 |
[00:18] | The circle is gone? | 圈子走了 |
[00:19] | Zoila went next door, | 佐拉去了邻屋 |
[00:20] | and the place was cleaned out. | 那个地方已经被清理一空 |
[00:23] | Oh, my God. Is that a tunnel? | 天啊 那是隧道吗 |
[00:24] | You coming with me? | 你跟我走吗 |
[00:25] | – I’m Fiona. – I thought you were…in Italy. | -我是菲欧娜 -我还以为你在意大利 |
[00:27] | You must be Zoila, my maid. | 你一定是佐拉 我的女佣 |
[00:29] | I know you’re my mother now. | 现在我知道你是我妈妈了 |
[00:31] | I can’t be that for you. | 我不能当你妈妈 |
[00:32] | They’re casting the movie based on Marisol’s book. | 他们在为玛莉索的小说改编的电影选角 |
[00:34] | I got a callback. | 我收到了复试电话 |
[00:36] | You did? | 你收到了 |
[00:36] | Peter. Husband number three. | 彼得 第三任丈夫 |
[00:38] | I happen to think you’re sexy as hell. | 我碰巧认为你性感撩人 |
[00:40] | “I didn’t know what kind of flowers you liked, | “我不知道你喜欢哪种花 |
[00:43] | so I got them all.” | 所以我都买了 |
[00:44] | Peter.” | 彼得” |
[00:45] | A little birdie told me | 有只小鸟告诉我 |
[00:47] | that Marisol got back together with Jesse. | 玛莉索和她的前男友杰西和好了 |
[00:49] | You were right. Marisol’s seeing her ex again. | 你说得对 玛莉索的确在跟前任见面 |
[00:52] | I really screwed things up royally, huh? | 我确实是把一切都搞砸了 |
[00:54] | I didn’t realize you were so taken with Peter. | 我不知道你对彼得这么深情 |
[00:56] | Neither did I… until he was gone. | 我也是 直到他离开后我才知道的 |
[00:59] | I’m not usually like this. | 我一般不这样的 |
[01:00] | It’s just Peter. | 只是彼得 |
[01:02] | I never meant to cheat on him. | 我不想出轨的 |
[01:04] | What happened to you — | 你遇上的事 |
[01:05] | That’s rape. | 那是强奸 |
[01:06] | Who was it? | 那是谁 |
[01:07] | Hugh Metzger… the director. | 休·蒙次赫尔 那个导演 |
[01:10] | Mr. Metzger? | 蒙次赫尔先生 |
[01:11] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[01:11] | I’m leaving you. | 我要离开你了 |
[01:12] | Evelyn, we were meant to be together. | 伊芙琳 我们命中注定要在一起 |
[01:16] | Dear God. | 我的天啊 |
[01:17] | Evelyn is jealous of me and Gail. | 我和盖尔在一起 伊芙琳吃醋了 |
[01:19] | You told me your marriage was over. | 你跟我说你的婚姻结束了 |
[01:20] | I’m sorry. I can’t do this. | 很抱歉 我做不到 |
[01:22] | I decided to give Evelyn her divorce. | 我决定跟伊芙琳离婚 |
[01:24] | Gail, I am madly in love with you. | 盖尔 我疯狂地爱上了你 |
[01:30] | Good morning, Evelyn… | 早上好 伊芙琳 |
[01:31] | And attorney whose name I will never learn. | 还有这位我不会知道名字的律师 |
[01:34] | Shall we begin the divorce negotiations? | 可以开始离婚协商了吗 |
[01:37] | Will your attorney be joining us? | 你的律师不加入我们吗 |
[01:39] | No, no. I didn’t invite him. | 不不 我没有邀请他 |
[01:41] | I’m certain we can divide the assets fairly and amicably. | 我们肯定能公正友好地分割财产 |
[01:45] | We’ll see how amicable you’re feeling | 你看过我的要求之后 |
[01:47] | after you have read my list of demands. | 再说自己感觉多友好吧 |
[01:53] | The penthouse in Manhattan. | 曼哈顿的顶层豪华公寓 |
[01:55] | I spent a great deal of effort renovating that apart– | 我花了很多心血装修那… |
[01:57] | It’s yours. | 给你了 |
[01:59] | Our yacht, the lady Evelyn — yours again. | 我们的游艇伊芙琳女士号 也给你 |
[02:02] | In fact, this all seems acceptable. | 其实这些都是可以接受的 |
[02:03] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[02:05] | Agreed. Agreed. | 同意 同意 |
[02:06] | I know it’s not on the list, but I also want the Manet. | 我知道上面没列出 但我还要马奈那副画 |
[02:11] | The Manet or the Monet? | 马奈的还是莫奈的 |
[02:14] | Both. | 都要 |
[02:15] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[02:16] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[02:18] | She means, “Thank you.” Yeah. | 她的意思是谢谢 |
[02:21] | I’ll have the final documents drawn up immediately. | 我会马上拟好最后的文件 |
[02:24] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[02:25] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[02:26] | Amicable. | 多友好 |
[02:34] | Adrian, you have been fighting this divorce for months, | 艾德里安 这场离婚你跟我斗了好几个月了 |
[02:37] | and suddenly you’re just giving up? | 突然你就要放弃了吗 |
[02:38] | It’s time for me to move on, | 我也该翻篇了 |
[02:40] | just as you moved on with reverend Hamilton. | 就跟你和汉密尔顿牧师一样 |
[02:43] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:44] | Yes, we are very happy, but I don’t understand. | 对 我们很幸福 但我不明白 |
[02:47] | What turned you around? | 什么让你想通了 |
[02:48] | Evelyn! Oh, dear. | 伊芙琳 天啊 |
[02:50] | This must be a little bit awkward for you. | 你一定觉得有点尴尬 |
[02:53] | Awkward? Why would it be awkward? | 尴尬 为什么会尴尬 |
[02:55] | I haven’t had the chance to give her the news. | 我还没来得及告诉她 |
[02:57] | Oh, let me tell her. | 让我来说 |
[03:00] | Adrian and I are engaged! | 艾德里安和我订婚了 |
[03:04] | Is that the Powell family blood diamond? | 那是鲍威尔家族血钻吗 |
[03:08] | Adrian, this is insane. | 艾德里安 你简直疯了 |
[03:09] | I assumed you’d be happy. You’re finally free of me. | 我还以为你会开心呢 你终于摆脱我了 |
[03:12] | That’s exactly what you want, isn’t it? | 这就是你想要的 不是吗 |
[03:29] | Rosie, what do you know about Peri’s killer? | 罗西 关于佩里的凶手你知道些什么 |
[03:32] | I think he’s the same man | 我觉得与多年前 |
[03:33] | who drugged Peri and raped her years ago — | 迷奸了佩里的男人是同一个人 |
[03:37] | Tucker’s real father. | 塔科的亲生父亲 |
[03:39] | I can’t say who, | 我不能透露姓名 |
[03:40] | but I know someone who’s had a very similar experience, | 不过我知道有人有过一段很相似的经历 |
[03:43] | and the man who assaulted her was Hugh Metzger. | 侵犯了她的男人是休·蒙次赫尔 |
[03:47] | Get out. | 不是吧 |
[03:48] | W-wait. The jerk who’s directing your movie? | 等等 是你执导你电影的那个混蛋吗 |
[03:50] | Do you think he could have killed Peri? | 你觉得是不是他杀了佩里 |
[03:51] | Miss Shannon said Peri’s rapist | 香农女士说强奸佩里的人 |
[03:53] | was a big shot in the movie industry. | 在电影行业德高望重 |
[03:56] | Ay, dios mio. | 我的天哪 |
[03:57] | Danni had a callback with him last night. | 丹妮昨晚去他那儿复试了 |
[04:03] | Contesta. Danni, pick up. Pick up. | 接电话丹妮 快接电话 |
[04:04] | – Hello? – Daniela. | -你好 -丹妮亚拉 |
[04:06] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:07] | Yeah, I’m fine. What’s wrong? | 我很好 怎么了 |
[04:09] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[04:10] | Listen to me — stay away from Hugh Metzger. | 听我说 你要离休·蒙次赫尔远一点 |
[04:13] | What? | 什么 |
[04:14] | He drugs and rapes women, | 他会迷奸女人 |
[04:15] | and he could be a killer, Danni. | 而且他可能是杀人犯 丹妮 |
[04:17] | Unbelievable! | 真难以置信 |
[04:19] | You’re making up these crazy lies because you’re jealous of me. | 你就是因为嫉妒我才满口胡诌 |
[04:22] | – I’m protecting you from a rapist. – Please. | -我在保护你远离强奸犯 -别闹了 |
[04:24] | He was super nice to me at the callback last night. | 昨晚的复试的时候他对我超级好 |
[04:27] | Well, o-okay. Maybe he’s trying to get you to trust him. | 好吧 或许他是想取得你的信任 |
[04:30] | But stay away from him. | 离他远一点 |
[04:31] | And do not drink anything he gives you. | 不要喝他给你的任何东西 |
[04:33] | Promise me, Danni, please. | 答应我 丹妮 拜托了 |
[04:36] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[04:37] | Now I got to go. Adios. | 我要挂了 拜拜 |
[04:40] | Who was that? | 谁的电话 |
[04:42] | Oh, just my cousin. | 我的阿姨 |
[04:45] | Anyway, let’s get back to work. | 总之我们接着工作吧 |
[04:47] | You know, actually, | 事实上 |
[04:48] | I thought we’d take a little bit of a break, | 我觉得我们可以稍作休息 |
[04:49] | maybe have a little wine. | 喝点小酒 |
[04:52] | Oh, but shouldn’t we keep rehearsing | 不过我们难道不该为了我的试镜 |
[04:55] | for my big screen test? | 接着排练吗 |
[04:56] | Come on. You’ve got to loosen up. | 来嘛 你得放松一下 |
[04:59] | You do want the part, don’t you? | 你想得到这个角色 不是吗 |
[05:05] | Genevieve Delatour for Dr. Selevan. | 吉纳维芙·德拉图预约了塞莱文医生 |
[05:08] | I’m a bit early. | 我到早了 |
[05:09] | Oh, may I offer you a beverage while you wait? | 您等待的时候想喝点什么饮品吗 |
[05:11] | We have sparkling water, champagne. | 我们有气泡水 香槟 |
[05:13] | Champagne? | 香槟 |
[05:14] | Oh, I’m so happy I changed therapists. | 换了治疗师真好 |
[05:17] | Yes, please. | 好的谢谢 |
[05:21] | I always get here early just for the bubbly. | 我每次都会早到只为了喝香槟 |
[05:25] | Got to love Beverly Hills. | 不得不爱比弗利山庄 |
[05:27] | My waxer offers complimentary vicodin. | 我的脱毛师会免费赠我止疼药 |
[05:32] | So, what are you in for? | 你来是看什么的 |
[05:35] | I recently discovered, uh, | 我最近发现了 |
[05:37] | some troubling things about an incident in my past. | 多年前发生的一件意外现在困扰着我 |
[05:41] | – You? – Breakup… | -你呢 -两年前 |
[05:43] | Two years ago. | 分手了 |
[05:45] | Letting go of relationships is — it’s not my strong suit. | 治疗情伤真的不是我的强项 |
[05:49] | I’ve been holding onto mine for 20. | 我都分了二十年还没痊愈 |
[05:51] | Ohh. I love meeting somebody who’s more messed up than me. | 我就喜欢认识我还惨的人 |
[05:56] | Oh, you should probably leave the bottle. | 你把瓶子留下吧 |
[06:00] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[06:06] | Maids by Marisol. | 玛莉索女佣中介 |
[06:08] | Yes. Peter. Hello. | 是的 彼得 你好 |
[06:11] | give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[06:12] | – No. – You know I’ve been trying to talk to him. | -别 -你知道我在想方设法联系他 |
[06:13] | – Marisol, you don’t under– – just give me the phone. | -玛莉索 你不懂 -把电话给我就是了 |
[06:16] | Hi. Peter, I have been missing you like crazy — | 你好彼得 我发疯了一般想你 |
[06:21] | Oh. Hi, sir. | 你好 先生 |
[06:25] | Yes, we can find you a maid. | 是的我们可以为您找到女佣 |
[06:27] | How’s Wednesday at 2:00? | 周三下午两点如何 |
[06:30] | Great. | 太好了 |
[06:33] | – Wrong peter? – Shut up. | -不是你的彼得吧 -闭嘴 |
[06:35] | I’m gonna go out on a limb | 我要大胆猜测一下 |
[06:36] | and say you’re still not over your breakup? | 你还是没有从分手中走出来吧 |
[06:39] | What breakup? | 什么分手 |
[06:40] | Peter has just disappeared. | 彼得就那样消失了 |
[06:42] | It’s the best relationship I’ve ever had, | 这是我拥有过最好的一段感情 |
[06:44] | and I never even got the chance to say I’m sorry… | 我甚至没有机会向他道歉 |
[06:47] | or goodbye. | 或者告别 |
[06:48] | Well, why don’t you stop moping around here then | 你不要在这儿自怨自艾了 |
[06:51] | and go out and find yourself some closure, already? | 你该出去为你自己了断这段感情 |
[06:53] | God, I envy you, Evelyn. | 我真嫉妒你伊芙琳 |
[06:54] | You seem completely over Adrian. | 你似乎彻底把艾德里安抛诸脑后了 |
[06:57] | – Ah, you don’t know yet. – What? | -现在还不好说 -什么 |
[07:01] | Adrian is marrying… | 艾德里安要和盖尔·弗莱明 |
[07:05] | Gail Fleming. | 结婚了 |
[07:05] | – What?! – I don’t understand it. | -什么 -我不明白 |
[07:07] | He has always despised her, | 他向来看不起她 |
[07:08] | and yet they’re having an engagement party | 可现在他俩居然要办订婚派对了 |
[07:11] | at the mansion tomorrow. | 明天在庄园里 |
[07:14] | And you’re my plus one, by the way. | 另外 你是我的携伴 |
[07:16] | They invited you? | 他们邀请了你吗 |
[07:18] | Seems kind of aggressive. | 这可有点过分 |
[07:19] | It’s like he’s going out of his way to rub my nose in it. | 他就像在想尽办法让我难堪 |
[07:23] | Oh, maybe he’s just trying to make you jealous. | 或许他是想让你吃醋 |
[07:26] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[07:28] | He doesn’t want to marry Gail. | 他才不想娶盖尔 |
[07:30] | He wants me to break them up and come running back to him. | 是想让我拆散他俩 跟他复合 |
[07:32] | Sounds like Adrian is playing a very high-stakes game of chicken. | 听起来艾德里安下了血本玩懦夫博弈啊 |
[07:37] | If that’s what he wants… | 如果他想博 |
[07:40] | then chicken we shall play. | 那我奉陪到底 |
[07:44] | Here it is — | 找到了 |
[07:45] | the guest list from the night of Peri’s party. | 佩里派对当晚的宾客名单 |
[07:47] | Thank god you saved this. | 幸好你还留着 |
[07:49] | What are all the sad faces? | 这些哭脸都是什么 |
[07:51] | Peri wanted me to keep track of anyone who didn’t bring a gift | 佩里让我记下没带礼物赴宴的人 |
[07:54] | so she knew who to publicly shame. | 自己好当众羞辱他们 |
[07:57] | There’s his name — Hugh Metzger. | 在这 休·蒙次赫尔 |
[07:59] | He was at the party. | 他果然在派对上 |
[08:01] | Which means he could have murdered Peri. | 也就是说他可能谋杀了佩里 |
[08:03] | I told you. | 我就说吧 |
[08:06] | I’m gonna get Spence out of jail. | 我要把斯宾思救出监狱 |
[08:08] | Police! Step back! | 警察 退后 |
[08:16] | I got this. | 这边我来 |
[08:17] | Check in the back. You two, upstairs. Go. | 检查屋后 你们两个上楼看 快 |
[08:19] | Detective, what’s going on? | 警探 怎么回事 |
[08:21] | I’m gonna ask you this once. Where is Spence? | 我只问你一遍 斯宾思在哪里 |
[08:23] | I don’t understand. He’s not at the prison? | 我不明白 他不在监狱吗 |
[08:25] | No. He escaped with another inmate. | 对 他和另一名囚犯越狱了 |
[08:28] | Listen, if you’re harboring him here… | 听着 如果你窝藏他… |
[08:29] | I’m not. I swear. | 我没有 我发誓 |
[08:30] | We didn’t even know he was missing. | 我们都不知道他失踪了 |
[08:32] | – Is all this really necessary? – Yes. | -这样真的有必要吗 -对 |
[08:34] | Spence Westmore is an escaped murderer. | 斯宾思·韦斯特莫是越狱的杀人犯 |
[08:36] | We have orders. | 我们接到了命令 |
[08:37] | Now, if he resists capture, we will shoot to kill. | 如果他拒捕 我们会击毙他 |
[08:44] | No. | 不要 |
[08:48] | I understand why Peter wouldn’t talk to me after what I did. | 我明白在我做了那种事之后 彼得为什么不睬我 |
[08:51] | You didn’t do anything. You were violated. | 你什么都没做 你被侵犯了 |
[08:54] | And Peter was an a-hole | 彼得是个混蛋 |
[08:55] | for not even bothering to find out what happened. | 都不愿意去问你发生了什么 |
[08:58] | You’re right. Thank you, Lori. | 你说得对 谢谢你 洛莉 |
[09:00] | Just reminds me how happy I am that I’m not into men. | 这让我想到了我不喜欢男人是多么幸福 |
[09:05] | You’re a lesbian. | 你是女同 |
[09:08] | Do you enjoy it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[09:09] | I do. | 是的 |
[09:11] | No male egos. | 没有男性自尊压着你 |
[09:12] | You don’t have to watch stupid things on TV. | 也不用看电视上的无聊体育节目 |
[09:15] | And you end up with twice the wardrobe. | 而且衣服还多一倍 |
[09:18] | Oh, well, when you put it like that, I get the appeal. | 你这么一说 真是好有吸引力 |
[09:22] | Dr. Selevan is ready for you. | 塞莱文医生可以见您了 |
[09:23] | Uh, actually, I don’t need my appointment. | 实际上 我不需要见医生了 |
[09:27] | I’ve just had the best therapy of my life. | 我才做了这辈子最棒的心理治疗 |
[09:35] | Oh, hey, Danni. | 你好 丹妮 |
[09:36] | Carmen, something bad happened with Hugh Metzger. | 卡门 休·蒙次赫尔出事了 |
[09:40] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[09:43] | Oh, my god. Danni, are you okay? | 天呐 丹妮 你还好吗 |
[09:46] | Did he touch you? You can tell me. | 他碰你了吗 你可以跟我说 |
[09:47] | I’ll kill him, but you can tell me. | 我会杀了他 不过你可以跟我说 |
[09:49] | I’m fine, but Hugh’s not. | 我没事 但休可不妙 |
[09:52] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[09:53] | – What happened? – You told me he drugged women, | -怎么回事 -你告诉我他会对女人下药 |
[09:56] | so I switched our glasses when he wasn’t looking. | 所以我趁他不注意时调换了酒杯 |
[09:58] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[10:01] | Unfortunately, no. | 很可惜 没有 |
[10:03] | You did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[10:05] | If you hadn’t warned me, he would’ve done that to me, | 如果你不警告我 这样的就会是我 |
[10:07] | and then… | 然后… |
[10:09] | No. You’re safe now. It’s okay. | 你现在安全了 别怕 |
[10:11] | Should we call the police? | 我们要报警吗 |
[10:12] | No. No. The police are idiots. They always screw up. | 不 警察都是蠢蛋 总是搞砸 |
[10:15] | Spence is in jail while this guy goes free. | 斯宾思坐牢 这家伙却在逍遥 |
[10:18] | No, no, no. | 不报警 |
[10:19] | I have an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[10:22] | Okay, the house is all clear, | 房子里的确没人 |
[10:23] | but Spence may try to make contact. | 但斯宾思可能会联系你 |
[10:25] | Spence didn’t kill Peri. | 斯宾思没有杀佩里 |
[10:28] | But I know who did. | 我知道是谁杀的 |
[10:29] | Really? | 是吗 |
[10:31] | It was Hugh Metzger, the director. | 是休·蒙次赫尔 那个导演 |
[10:33] | He drugged Peri and raped her. | 他给佩里下药 然后强奸了她 |
[10:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:39] | Over the years, I have heard rumors | 这么多年 我一直听到传言 |
[10:41] | about Mr. Metzger taking advantage of women. | 说蒙次赫尔先生会占女性便宜 |
[10:44] | So, you believe me? | 这么说 你相信我 |
[10:45] | Look, Rosie, even if he is a rapist, | 听着 罗西 就算他是强奸犯 |
[10:48] | it doesn’t mean he’s a murderer. | 也不代表他就是凶手 |
[10:49] | Please. Spence didn’t do this. | 拜托 不是斯宾思做的 |
[10:53] | Then why is he on the run? | 那为什么他逃走了 |
[11:01] | 卡门 在休·蒙次赫尔家 是时候逼他说出真相了 | |
[11:06] | Flowers for Peter Hudson. | 给彼得·哈德森的花 |
[11:07] | Yeah, just put them anywhere. | 随便放哪里吧 |
[11:12] | Wait. What’s all this? | 等等 怎么这么多 |
[11:15] | I didn’t know what kind of flowers you liked, | 我不知道你喜欢哪种花 |
[11:16] | so I got them all. | 所以我都买了 |
[11:18] | You snuck into my office? | 你溜进我的办公室 |
[11:20] | It was the only way I could talk to you. | 这是我能和你谈谈的唯一办法 |
[11:23] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[11:25] | I am so, so sorry. | 我非常 非常抱歉 |
[11:29] | For sleeping with your ex? | 因为你和你前任上床了 |
[11:30] | I made a huge mistake. | 我铸成了大错 |
[11:32] | You have every right to be mad at me. | 你绝对有权利生我气 |
[11:33] | I don’t need you to tell me that. | 这件事不需要你来告诉我 |
[11:35] | Look… | 听着 |
[11:39] | I can’t think of a big enough way to say I’m sorry. | 我觉得用怎样的方式都无法表达我的歉意 |
[11:43] | I would write it across the sky if I could. | 如果我可以 我会把道歉的话写在天上 |
[11:47] | I always sabotage the good things in my life, | 我总是会毁掉我生命中美好的东西 |
[11:51] | And you were a really good thing. | 而你真的很美好 |
[11:54] | I loved you. | 我爱过你 |
[11:56] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[11:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:02] | Was there anything else? | 还有事吗 |
[12:04] | I just wish we could go back to the way things were. | 我只是希望我们可以回到从前 |
[12:10] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[12:24] | Zoila, need I remind you | 佐拉 需不需要我提醒你 |
[12:26] | that fetching the post is the maid’s job? | 拿邮件也是女佣的工作 |
[12:28] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:30] | I would have, but you asked me | 我本来要去的 但你之前让我 |
[12:31] | to hand-steam all your gowns. | 手工熨烫你所有礼服 |
[12:33] | Hey, what’s the name of that handsome chap who lives next door? | 住在隔壁的帅哥叫什么名字 |
[12:37] | Kyle. But he moved away. Why? | 凯尔 但他搬走了 怎么了 |
[12:38] | Well, apparently he’s returned. | 显然 他回来了 |
[12:40] | I just spied him through their window. | 我刚刚透过他们窗子里看到他了 |
[12:44] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[12:47] | Zoila, where are you going? | 佐拉 你要去哪里 |
[12:53] | Oh, for god’s sake. | 拜托 |
[13:00] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:02] | Kyle? | 凯尔 |
[13:11] | Kyle? | 凯尔 |
[13:13] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[13:14] | Spence! | 斯宾思 |
[13:20] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[13:21] | Rosie mentioned that this house was empty, | 罗西提过这间房子空了 |
[13:23] | and I figured it was a good place to lay low. | 我就想用它来避风头再合适不过 |
[13:25] | And why the hell did you break out? | 那你到底为什么越狱 |
[13:26] | Because I was ruining Rosie’s life. | 因为我在一点点毁掉罗西的人生 |
[13:29] | All she cared about was proving I was innocent. | 她在乎的只有证明我的清白 |
[13:30] | And she’s about to do it, too! | 她也马上就要成功了 |
[13:32] | She’s this close to finding the real killer! | 她马上就会找到真正的凶手了 |
[13:34] | Who’s this? | 她是谁 |
[13:36] | Put the gun down, Kill face. | 放下枪 杀戮脸 |
[13:39] | Your name is “Kill face”? | 你叫”杀戮脸” |
[13:43] | It suits you. | 很适合你 |
[13:43] | Where’d you even get that? | 你到底从哪里搞来这个的 |
[13:45] | Supply run. | 去拿补给了 |
[13:46] | She a hostage? She’s cute. | 她是人质吗 她很漂亮 |
[13:48] | No, no, no. She’s a friend. | 不 不 她是朋友 |
[13:51] | She might tell the cops about us. | 她或许会告诉警察我们的事 |
[13:53] | I won’t tell anyone. | 我谁都不会说 |
[13:54] | And you cannot be seen outside, so let me go, | 而你们不能被人看到你们外出 所以放了我 |
[13:57] | and I can bring you back some food and soap. | 我可以给你们带一些食物和肥皂 |
[14:01] | Come on, man. | 拜托 兄弟 |
[14:06] | Rosie really knows who killed Peri? | 罗西真的知道是谁杀了佩里吗 |
[14:08] | I think so. But, Spence, if the police find you, | 我也这么认为 但斯宾思 如果警察找你 |
[14:10] | they’re gonna use deadly force. | 他们会使用致命武力 |
[14:12] | So Rosie needs to solve this thing quickly, or… | 所以罗西必须尽快破案 不然… |
[14:15] | Yeah. I’m a dead man. | 没错 我就是个死人了 |
[14:23] | Why am I tied up? | 为什么我被绑了 |
[14:24] | You messed with Danni. | 你惹了丹妮 |
[14:25] | And when you mess with Danni, | 当你惹了丹妮 |
[14:27] | you mess with me. | 你也就惹了我 |
[14:28] | You don’t want to mess with her. She crazy. | 你不会想惹她的 她是个疯子 |
[14:32] | You can’t do this to me. Do you know who I am? | 你不能这么对我 你知道我是谁吗 |
[14:34] | You’re a monster. | 你是个禽兽 |
[14:36] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[14:37] | Stop that! Nobody can hear you. | 住嘴 你叫破喉咙也没人听见 |
[14:40] | We don’t want to hurt you. | 我们不想伤害你 |
[14:41] | We just want you to tell the truth | 我们只希望你告诉我们 |
[14:43] | about what you did to Peri Westmore. | 你对佩里·韦斯特做了什么 |
[14:46] | Well, I-I-I didn’t do anything to her. | 我什么都没对她做 |
[14:49] | I think he needs some help jogging his memory. | 我觉得他需要有人帮助他回忆 |
[14:52] | This is oven cleaner. | 这是烤箱清洁剂 |
[14:54] | “Avoid contact with eyes and skin.” | “避免直接的眼部和肌肤接触” |
[14:56] | I wonder why it says that. | 我很好奇为什么要写这个呢 |
[15:00] | You crazy bitch! | 你这个疯婆子 |
[15:02] | You can stop this. | 我们可以不这样 |
[15:03] | All you have to do is tell us what you did. | 你只需要告诉我们你做了什么 |
[15:07] | Spray him more. | 再继续喷他 |
[15:08] | Go ahead. Spray as much as you want. I’m not saying another word. | 喷吧 想喷多少喷多少 我什么都不会说的 |
[15:11] | Okay. Let’s try this some other way. | 好吧 我们换个方法 |
[15:18] | Geez! Who the hell are you people? | 天哪 你们都是什么人 |
[15:22] | We’re maids, and we’re not messing around! | 我们是女佣 我们可不是闹着玩的 |
[15:26] | Now start talking. | 赶紧开口 |
[15:29] | Evelyn, thanks again for letting us have the engagement party here. | 伊芙琳 再次感谢让我们在这里办订婚晚会 |
[15:33] | Please. Not being consulted made it an easy decision. | 没事 不用麻烦律师让这个决定很简单 |
[15:36] | But still, you’re being such a good sport about all this. | 不过你真是个拿得起放得下的人 |
[15:40] | Well, I’ve been trying to divorce Adrian for a year. | 我想跟艾德里安离婚都有一年时间了 |
[15:43] | I should be thanking you. | 我应该感谢你 |
[15:45] | In fact… | 其实 |
[15:47] | I just had the craziest thought. | 我有个疯狂的想法 |
[15:49] | What if we turned the engagement party into a surprise wedding? | 我们把订婚晚会变成一场意外的婚礼怎么样 |
[15:54] | Marry Adrian tomorrow? | 明天嫁给艾德里安吗 |
[15:56] | Gail, you have got to lock him down A.S.A.P. | 盖尔 你要尽快拿下他 |
[16:00] | I don’t mean to sound indelicate, | 我不想说的太难听 |
[16:01] | but Aadrian does have a wandering eye. | 但是艾德里安是个花心大萝卜 |
[16:04] | Well, an impromptu wedding | 一场即兴的婚礼 |
[16:05] | would be a wonderful surprise for everyone. | 会让所有人都大吃一惊的 |
[16:08] | And you know who else would love the idea? | 你知道谁会喜欢这个主意吗 |
[16:12] | Adrian. | 艾德里安 |
[16:15] | I think I know what this is about. | 我知道这是怎么回事 |
[16:17] | And just because Marisol and I broke up | 虽然我跟玛莉索分手了 |
[16:19] | does not mean that you and I will be getting back together. | 但并不意味着你和我可以复合了 |
[16:21] | I see your self-esteem is as robust as ever. | 看来你还是很自信啊 |
[16:26] | But I wanted to see you to tell you… | 不过我是想亲自告诉你 |
[16:30] | It’s over between us. | 我们俩已经结束了 |
[16:32] | It’s been over for 20 years. | 已经结束了二十年了 |
[16:34] | Not for me. | 对我来说不是 |
[16:36] | I’ve been carrying a torch for you all this time. | 我一直都还想着你 |
[16:40] | But I finally realized that you were a real… | 但我终于看清你是个 |
[16:44] | a-hole. | 混蛋 |
[16:45] | I’m not the one who cheated. | 出轨的又不是我 |
[16:46] | I didn’t cheat. | 我没出轨 |
[16:48] | But you didn’t even stick around long enough | 但是你都没有耐心 |
[16:50] | to hear my side of the story. | 听我解释 |
[16:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:55] | Do you want to tell me now? | 你现在想告诉我了吗 |
[16:56] | I didn’t come here to rehash the past. | 我不想重提往事了 |
[17:00] | I came here to tell you that you made a mistake. | 我是来告诉你你犯个了错误 |
[17:03] | You ran away. | 你跑掉了 |
[17:04] | And it seems to me you’re doing the same thing with Marisol. | 而且我觉得你现在对玛莉索又要犯同样的错误 |
[17:09] | You already threw away one great love. | 你已经抛弃了一段好爱情了 |
[17:13] | Do you really want to throw away another one? | 难道现在又要抛弃另一段吗 |
[17:18] | Thankfully, Peri didn’t tell the police… | 还好 佩里没有告诉警察 |
[17:22] | what I did to her. | 我对她做的事 |
[17:23] | You mean drugging her? | 你是指给她下药 |
[17:25] | Raping her? | 强奸她妈 |
[17:27] | Getting her pregnant? | 让她怀孕了 |
[17:29] | You’re gonna pay for that. | 你要付出代价的 |
[17:30] | Well, trust me, I have… | 相信我 我已经 |
[17:32] | through the nose. | 付出了很多钱了 |
[17:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:35] | The Circle, | 圈子 |
[17:36] | the — the cult that Peri joined — | 佩里加入的那个邪教 |
[17:38] | she told them everything, and — | 她把所有的事都告诉他们了 |
[17:39] | and they’ve been using it against me. | 然后他们就用这个来威胁我 |
[17:41] | Because they had it all on video. | 因为他们都录下来了 |
[17:44] | They blackmailed me. | 他们要挟我 |
[17:45] | I’ve been bankrolling the cult for years. | 我已经给邪教提供了好几年的钱了 |
[17:47] | What about the night of Peri’s murder? | 那佩里被杀的那晚呢 |
[17:50] | You were at her party. | 你当时参加的聚会 |
[17:51] | I was, and that night Peri saw something that she shouldn’t have. | 是的 那晚佩里看到了她不应该看的东西 |
[17:56] | Do you know where Ben is? | 你知道本在哪吗 |
[17:58] | Uh, I’ll check downstairs. | 我去楼下看看 |
[17:59] | Ben! | 本 |
[18:03] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[18:05] | Uh, Peri… | 佩里 |
[18:06] | Peri knew exactly what was going on in that room | 佩里很清楚在那个房间里发生了什么 |
[18:09] | because I’d done the same thing to her years before. | 因为几年前我也对她做过同样的事 |
[18:12] | Peri, you were looking for me? | 佩里 你在找我吗 |
[18:14] | Call the police. | 报警 |
[18:15] | He was about to rape some poor girl. | 他要强奸这个可怜的女孩 |
[18:16] | Peri had always thought she was the only one. | 佩里一直以为我只强奸过她一个人 |
[18:20] | But that night, she realized there were others. | 但那天晚上 她才知道还有很多受害者 |
[18:22] | Okay, Peri, we can work this out. | 听我说 佩里 这事可以解决的 |
[18:24] | You son of a bitch. You are done hurting women. | 你个混蛋 你不能再伤害别的女人了 |
[18:27] | Done! | 不能了 |
[18:29] | You can’t let her talk. I’ll be ruined. | 你不能让她告诉别人 否则我就完了 |
[18:31] | Relax. We’ll handle Peri. | 放心 我们会搞定佩里的 |
[18:33] | You know how valuable you are to us. | 你也知道你对我们有多重要 |
[18:35] | I saw the look in Peri’s eye. | 我看到了佩里的眼睛 |
[18:38] | She wanted my head on a platter. | 她想把我碎尸万段 |
[18:40] | And that’s why you killed her — to keep her quiet. | 所以你杀了她 杀人灭口 |
[18:44] | I didn’t kill Peri. | 我没有杀佩里 |
[18:47] | No! No! No! No! No! No! It’s the truth! | 不 不 不 真的是这样 |
[18:49] | Look, I mean, why would I confess to everything else | 我其他事都坦白了 这件事干嘛还 |
[18:52] | and not this? | 藏着掖着呢 |
[18:54] | Look, I know it looks bad, | 我知道这事看上去很糟 |
[18:57] | but the night of her party, | 但在她派对那晚 |
[18:58] | she got into a big fight with her ex. | 她和前夫发生了激烈争吵 |
[18:59] | I mean, he killed her — uh, Spence Westmore. | 他就杀了她 斯宾思·韦斯特莫 |
[19:02] | Spence is innocent. He was framed. | 斯宾思是无辜的 他是被陷害的 |
[19:05] | -Well, I didn’t murder her. – Come on. | -我也没杀她 -得了吧 |
[19:07] | Peri was killed to protect your secrets. | 佩里被杀是为了保守你的秘密 |
[19:10] | If you didn’t kill her, who else would? | 如果不是你 是谁杀了她 |
[19:15] | Oh, my god. | 我的老天 |
[19:16] | What? | 什么 |
[19:17] | No, she wouldn’t. | 不 不会是她 |
[19:19] | She? Who’s she? Peri? | 她 她是谁 佩里吗 |
[19:27] | Guys, h-he doesn’t look so good. | 各位 他看起来不太好 |
[19:29] | My chest. | 我的胸口 |
[19:31] | Dios, he’s — he’s having a heart attack! | 天啊 他心脏病犯了 |
[19:42] | What on earth are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[19:43] | Oh, this is food that I’m taking to my mom | 这是我要带给我母亲的食物 |
[19:47] | because she’s dying. | 因为她快死了 |
[19:50] | What a wretched little life you lead. | 你过的生活也太惨了吧 |
[19:53] | Take out the rubbish as you go. | 走的时候把垃圾拿走 |
[20:03] | Fiona, did you throw out my mail? | 菲欧娜 你把我的信件扔了 |
[20:06] | You shouldn’t have your letters sent here. | 你就不该让别人把信件寄到这里来 |
[20:07] | This is my house. | 这是我家 |
[20:09] | I live here, too. | 我也住在这里 |
[20:10] | No. You work here. | 不 你在这里工作 |
[20:11] | There’s a difference. | 这是有区别的 |
[20:20] | “Sorry how things ended. I’m really not a bad guy. | “抱歉事情变成了这样 我真的不是坏人 |
[20:23] | Hope this helps. Kyle.” | 希望这有所帮助 凯尔” |
[20:30] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[20:33] | Hugh Metzger had a heart attack? | 休·蒙次赫尔犯心脏病了 |
[20:34] | Yes, so we untied him, called the paramedics, and ran. | 所以我们给他松绑 叫了救护车 跑了 |
[20:39] | Why didn’t you report it to the police? | 为什么不报警 |
[20:40] | He killed Peri. | 他杀了佩里 |
[20:41] | I think he’s protecting the real killer. | 我想他是在保护真正的凶手 |
[20:44] | He said something about a woman. | 他说跟一个女人相关 |
[20:45] | Rosie! | 罗西 |
[20:49] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[20:50] | First, Spence is okay. | 首先 斯宾思没事 |
[20:51] | What? | 什么 |
[20:52] | He’s hiding out in Kyle’s attic. | 他躲在凯尔家的阁楼里 |
[20:54] | Ay, dios. I got to go see him. | 老天 我得去看看他 |
[20:56] | No, no! The police are watching you. | 不行 警察在监视你 |
[20:59] | And besides, Kyle sent me something | 另外 凯尔给我送来一份东西 |
[21:00] | you need to see right away. | 你得马上看看 |
[21:02] | You put it in your bra? | 你把这放你胸罩里 |
[21:03] | Don’t start. I’m having a day. Okay. | 别说了 我今天也过得够糟的 |
[21:07] | Is that… | 那是… |
[21:09] | The video you’ve been looking for — Peri’s secrets. | 你在找的视频 佩里的秘密 |
[21:17] | Hey. How are you doing? | 嗨 你怎么样 |
[21:19] | Okay. | 还好 |
[21:22] | But I realized how awful I’ve been to you, | 但我意识到自己对你多过分 |
[21:25] | so I brought you this to say I’m sorry. | 所以我带了这个给你来道歉 |
[21:29] | That’s so s– | 这真是 |
[21:31] | Hey. This is my bracelet. | 这是我的手链 |
[21:34] | The point is that you were there for me when I needed you. | 重点是我需要你的时候你挺身而出保护我 |
[21:39] | I care about you… | 我很关心 |
[21:41] | a lot. | 你 |
[21:42] | I could tell. You got pretty crazy with Hugh. | 我能看出来 你都朝休发疯了 |
[21:45] | Well, nobody messes with Carmen Luna. | 没人敢惹我卡门·卢娜 |
[21:51] | Or her daughter. | 或者她女儿 |
[21:54] | – You just called me your — – I know. I know. | -你刚刚叫我 -我知道 |
[21:59] | Why don’t we start over? | 我们干嘛不重新开始呢 |
[22:02] | No lies… | 没有谎言 |
[22:04] | Or secrets or fighting. | 没有秘密 没有争吵 |
[22:07] | Just a real relationship. | 好好做一对母女 |
[22:11] | That sounds really nice. | 听上去很不错 |
[22:16] | You know, it’s too bad that your birth father | 你的生父不能看到这一切 |
[22:18] | isn’t here to see this. | 真是太可惜了 |
[22:24] | I just hope Lucas is smiling down on us from heaven. | 真希望卢卡斯在天堂看着我们微笑 |
[22:33] | More flowers, Cherie. | 切丽 多拿点花 |
[22:35] | After all, this is a celebration of undying love | 毕竟这是要庆祝我丈夫和我的密友间 |
[22:38] | between my husband and a close friend of mine. | 那永恒的爱 |
[22:41] | Evelyn, did you convince Gail | 伊芙琳 是你说服盖尔 |
[22:44] | to turn this party into a wedding? | 把这个派对变成婚礼吗 |
[22:47] | Isn’t this what you wanted — to marry Gail Fleming? | 这不是你想要的吗 和盖尔·弗莱明结婚 |
[22:51] | Of course it is. | 当然是的 |
[22:53] | Unfortunately, you and I have yet to sign the divorce documents, | 但不幸的是 你我还需要签署离婚文件 |
[22:56] | So, sadly, there can be no wedding today. | 所以 很悲哀 今天办不了婚礼 |
[22:59] | Oh, darn. | 该死 |
[23:01] | But now that I think of it, | 但现在我想想 |
[23:02] | I have the divorce documents right inside. | 屋里就放着离婚文件呢 |
[23:03] | We just need to sign them. | 一签字就好了 |
[23:06] | That is wonderful. | 真棒 |
[23:08] | If only it were that simple. | 要是那么简单就好了 |
[23:09] | The documents have to be signed in front of a notary public. | 文件必须在公证人面前签署才有效 |
[23:12] | Judge Winslow is on the guest list. | 受邀宾客里有温斯洛法官 |
[23:14] | If we catch him as the party’s starting, | 要是我们在派对开始时去找他 |
[23:16] | he can make it official. | 他可以让一切合法化 |
[23:19] | Excellent idea… | 绝妙的主意 |
[23:21] | Because I really want to marry Gail. | 我是真的很想娶盖尔 |
[23:24] | Good… | 很好 |
[23:25] | Because it is really happening. | 你会娶她的 |
[23:32] | Not even cute at all… | 一点都不可爱 |
[23:33] | How’s it going with Peri’s video? Learn anything? | 佩里的视频看得怎么样 有什么发现吗 |
[23:36] | Just that Peri loves to talk about herself. | 我知道了佩里很爱聊她自己 |
[23:38] | It’s nine hours long. | 视频长达九个小时 |
[23:39] | What could she possibly talk about for nine hours? | 她怎么能聊九个小时 |
[23:43] | So, now it’s sophomore year, | 然后到了大二那年 |
[23:44] | and my roommate is this awful girl named Tamar. | 我室友是个叫塔玛的糟糕女生 |
[23:48] | She snores like an animal, | 她打起呼噜来跟动物一样 |
[23:50] | but of course I can’t say anything | 当然了 我也不能说什么 |
[23:51] | because she’s in a wheelchair. | 因为她坐着轮椅 |
[23:53] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[23:54] | Maybe just scroll forward until she gets emotional? | 不如快进到她情绪激动的地方 |
[23:59] | Wait. There. | 等等 这里 |
[24:01] | Is she crying? | 她是在哭吗 |
[24:03] | This could be it. | 可能就是这里 |
[24:05] | I was terrified that Spence would find out | 我很怕斯宾思发现 |
[24:07] | the baby wasn’t his. | 孩子不是他的 |
[24:10] | I knew I had to come forward about the rape, | 我知道我必须坦白强奸的事 |
[24:14] | so I called Hugh and I told him I was turning him in. | 所以我打给休说我要告他 |
[24:19] | But you never did? | 但你没这样做 |
[24:22] | Well, the strangest thing happened. | 最奇怪的事情发生了 |
[24:25] | Hugh’s daughter showed up with an offer. | 休的女儿出现了 给出了一个提议 |
[24:28] | In return for my silence, | 为换取我的沉默 |
[24:30] | Hugh would turn me into a giant movie star. | 休愿意把我打造成电影巨星 |
[24:33] | He sent his daughter to do his dirty work? | 他让他的女儿替他做坏事 |
[24:36] | Man, she was desperate to shut me up. | 她急于让我闭嘴 |
[24:39] | She obviously didn’t want to see her family | 她明显不想让自己的家庭 |
[24:41] | dragged through the mud. | 名声受损 |
[24:44] | Hugh’s daughter really wanted to protect him. | 休的女儿非常想保护他 |
[24:48] | Maybe that’s the woman Hugh was talking about. | 也许她就是休提到的那个女人 |
[24:51] | Well, he’s a public figure. | 他是公众人物 |
[24:53] | Shouldn’t be that hard to figure out who his daughter is. | 要找出他女儿是谁应该不太难 |
[24:55] | Can you imagine finding out your father raped somebody | 你能想象发现你父亲强奸别人 |
[24:59] | and covering it up for him? | 还给他擦屁股吗 |
[25:01] | She must be evil. | 她肯定很邪恶 |
[25:02] | Oh, she’s evil, all right. | 没错 她确实很邪恶 |
[25:07] | You got to be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[25:12] | Your father’s stable, and he’s resting now. | 你父亲状态稳定 目前正在休息 |
[25:14] | We’ll call you when he wakes up. | 他醒了我们会打给你的 |
[25:16] | In the meantime, you should go home and rest. | 这期间你该回家休息 |
[25:18] | He’s in good hands. | 他会被悉心照料的 |
[25:19] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢你 |
[25:22] | My dad means everything to me. | 我爸爸对我来说意味着一切 |
[25:28] | Officials say there are no new leads | 官方消息称对逃犯斯宾思·韦斯特莫 |
[25:30] | in the search for escaped inmates Spence Westmore | 和斯图尔特·”杀戮脸”·珀尔曼的搜寻 |
[25:33] | and Stewart “Kill face” Pearlman. | 毫无进展 |
[25:36] | Zoila! | 佐拉 |
[25:39] | Yes, Fiona? | 怎么了 菲欧娜 |
[25:41] | That’s the man I saw, the one on the left. | 那就是我看到的那个男人 左边那个 |
[25:43] | I thought he was the neighbor. | 我还以为他是邻居 |
[25:45] | Peri Westmore’s murderer is hiding next door. | 杀佩里·韦斯特莫的凶手就躲在邻屋 |
[25:49] | No, that’s crazy. | 不是吧 这太疯狂了 |
[25:51] | I know what I saw. I’m ringing the police. | 我清楚自己看见了什么 我要报警 |
[25:53] | Fetch my mobile. | 把我手机递过来 |
[25:56] | Zoila, my phone…Now. | 佐拉 我的手机 快点 |
[26:01] | Hand it over this instant. | 立刻马上给我 |
[26:04] | Oh, for God’s sake. Do you want to be fired? | 看在上帝的份上 你想被炒吗 |
[26:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:15] | Who’s ready to get a divorce? | 谁已为离婚做好准备 |
[26:17] | The line forms behind me. | 我已等待良久 |
[26:19] | How are you, judge? | 你好吗 法官 |
[26:20] | A little confused by the enthusiasm, but otherwise fine. | 一切都好 只是对你们的热情稍感迷茫 |
[26:24] | Evelyn, I have something for you. | 伊芙琳 我给你带了样东西 |
[26:29] | The 1932 riesling salvaged from the crash of the Hindenburg. | 兴登堡空难中幸存的1932年雷司令 |
[26:32] | You gave it to me on our wedding night — | 我们婚礼那晚你给我的 |
[26:34] | Such a romantic gesture. | 真是个浪漫的印记 |
[26:37] | We were supposed to drink that on our 50th anniversary. | 我们本该在50周年纪念日喝它的 |
[26:40] | But we’ll never see 50 years now, | 但我们再也看不到50周年了 |
[26:41] | so I thought I would use it to toast the end of our marriage… | 所以我想我将用它致敬我们婚姻的终结 |
[26:45] | unless that would be too upsetting for you. | 除非这太伤你的心了 |
[26:49] | Nope. Crack that bitch open. | 一点都不 打开它吧 |
[26:52] | Well, if you two are done with whatever the hell this is, | 你俩要是唧唧歪歪完了 |
[26:56] | can we get these signed? | 可以把名签一下吗 |
[26:59] | – Who’s first? – I’ll go. | -谁先来 -我来 |
[27:05] | There. | 好了 |
[27:08] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[27:18] | Done. | 搞定 |
[27:21] | You’re divorced. Congratulations. | 你们离婚了 恭喜 |
[27:26] | Well, I must say, I feel an indescribable sense of relief. | 我必须得说 我如释重负 |
[27:31] | I didn’t enjoy a single day of our marriage. | 我从未享受过我们婚姻里的任何一天 |
[27:33] | Please! | 别说了 |
[27:34] | If anyone was miserable, I can assure you it was I. | 我可以向你保证我才是悲催的那个 |
[27:36] | On three distinct occasions, | 曾有三次 |
[27:38] | I considered suffocating you with a pillow. | 我想用枕头闷死你 |
[27:41] | It’s a shame you didn’t. | 真遗憾你没这么做 |
[27:42] | I lay awake most nights praying for death. | 我大部分晚上都失眠 祈祷死亡 |
[27:44] | Dear God, | 天啊 |
[27:46] | I despise you. | 我瞧不起你 |
[27:48] | And I you. | 我也是 |
[28:04] | Gail! | 盖尔 |
[28:05] | The party started an hour ago. | 派对一小时之前就开始了 |
[28:07] | – Where have you been? – Marisol, it is awful. | -你去哪里了 -玛莉索 太可怕了 |
[28:09] | My father had a heart attack. | 我父亲心脏病发作了 |
[28:11] | We didn’t have enough time to cancel the party. | 我们都来不及取消派对 |
[28:13] | I would feel so much better if I could just find — | 我能感觉好点 要是我能找到… |
[28:15] | Adrian? | 艾德里安 |
[28:16] | I was gonna say a bar. | 我本想说酒吧 |
[28:18] | Gail, can I offer you a cocktail? | 盖尔 要来杯鸡尾酒吗 |
[28:21] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[28:23] | You really should find Adrian. He’ll take care of you. | 你真该去找艾德里安 他会照看你的 |
[28:25] | Yes, yes. He’s in the study. | 没错 他在书房里 |
[28:28] | Great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[28:33] | Adrian? | 艾德里安 |
[28:35] | Adrian, are you in here? | 艾德里安 你在里面吗 |
[28:38] | Adrian? | 艾德里安 |
[28:40] | No, he’s not. | 不 他不在 |
[28:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:44] | I’m Genevieve Delatour’s maid. We’ve met before. | 我是吉纳维芙·德拉图的女佣 我们之前见过 |
[28:47] | Are you working the party? | 你是在派对上工作吗 |
[28:48] | ’cause you really shouldn’t be in here. | 因为你真不该在这里出现 |
[28:50] | But I need to talk to you… | 但我要和你谈谈… |
[28:52] | about Peri Westmore. | 关于佩里·韦斯特莫的事 |
[28:55] | Never met her. Such a tragedy. | 我从没见过她 真是场悲剧 |
[28:57] | Oh, I knew her. | 我认识她 |
[28:59] | And so did my husband — Spence Westmore. | 我的丈夫斯宾思·韦斯特莫也认识她 |
[29:03] | – The man who killed her? – Oh, he didn’t kill her. | -杀了她的人吗 -他没有杀她 |
[29:05] | You did. | 是你杀的 |
[29:07] | I know what happened that night. | 我知道那晚发生了什么 |
[29:09] | You were protecting your father, Hugh Metzger. | 你在保护你的父亲休·蒙次赫尔 |
[29:14] | Okay. Well, you are clearly deranged | 你很明显是精神错乱 |
[29:16] | or mentally challenged… | 或者是智障 |
[29:18] | Maybe both. | 或许两者都是 |
[29:19] | Peri walked in on him that night, | 佩里那晚撞见了他 |
[29:21] | alone with an unconscious woman. | 和一个意识不清的女人单独在一起 |
[29:24] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[29:25] | He was worried Peri would go to the police, | 他担心佩里会去找警察 |
[29:27] | so he confided in the one person who loved him unconditionally — | 于是他向一个无条件爱他的人吐露了这一切 |
[29:32] | You. | 你 |
[29:34] | Most daughters would be horrified | 多数人的女儿听到这种事 |
[29:35] | to hear about such things, but not you. | 都会很惊恐 但你不会 |
[29:37] | You helped him cover before. | 你帮他掩盖了先前的所作所为 |
[29:39] | But she said she’s going to the police. | 但她说要去报警 |
[29:41] | What? No, she can’t do that. We had a deal. | 什么 她不能这么做 我们有过约定 |
[29:43] | Well, she doesn’t care anymore. | 她都不在乎了 |
[29:45] | Okay, I will talk to her. | 那我去和她谈谈 |
[29:47] | Daddy, I promise, by morning, this will all be over. | 老爸 我保证到明早 一切都将结束 |
[29:51] | So you raced over in the middle of the night | 于是你半夜里赶了过去 |
[29:53] | to convince Peri to keep quiet, | 去说服佩里保持沉默 |
[29:56] | just like you convinced her before. | 就像你先前说服她一样 |
[29:58] | But this time, she couldn’t be bought. | 但这一次 她不买账了 |
[30:01] | I’m gonna tell the whole world your daddy’s a rapist, | 我要告诉全世界你老爸是个强奸犯 |
[30:04] | And there’s not a damn thing you can do about it. | 你做什么都无济于事 |
[30:08] | Now get the hell out of my house. | 赶紧滚出我的屋子 |
[30:11] | You had to stop her, or your family would be ruined. | 你必须阻止她 否则你的家庭将遭毁灭 |
[30:26] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[30:48] | Guess there was something I could do about it. | 看来我还是能做点什么的 |
[30:52] | The next morning, Spence found her body, | 第二天早上 斯宾思发现了她的尸体 |
[30:54] | and the police blamed him. | 警察将罪责归咎于他 |
[30:56] | They never thought to look anywhere else. | 警方从没想过往其他方向调查 |
[31:00] | Well, did I get it right? | 我说的没错吧 |
[31:06] | You did. | 没错 |
[31:07] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[31:08] | You don’t even know how long I’ve been waiting | 你都不知道我等着把这一切 |
[31:10] | to say it out loud. | 大声说出来有多久了 |
[31:12] | I killed Peri Westmore. | 我杀了佩里·韦斯特莫 |
[31:14] | You’re proud of it? | 你引以为豪吗 |
[31:15] | Uh, yeah. | 没错 |
[31:16] | As far as I’m concerned, killing Peri was a public service. | 就我所知 杀死佩里是为大众造福祉 |
[31:18] | They should pin a medal on me, really. | 大家真应该为我别上奖章 |
[31:20] | I’m just surprised. | 我感到很意外 |
[31:22] | I figured you wouldn’t want to tell me the truth. | 我以为你不会告诉我真相的 |
[31:25] | Come on. I mean, who’s gonna believe you? | 拜托 谁会信你 |
[31:27] | You’re nothing but a dumb maid. | 你不过是个愚蠢的女佣罢了 |
[31:30] | – I believe her. – What the hell? | -我相信她 -搞什么 |
[31:32] | Gail Metzger Fleming, | 盖尔·蒙次赫尔·弗莱明 |
[31:34] | You are under arrest for the murder of Peri Westmore. | 你因谋杀佩里·韦斯特莫被逮捕了 |
[31:36] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权利保持沉默 |
[31:37] | W-w-wait. What is going on? | 慢着 怎么回事 |
[31:39] | I went to Detective Shaw with my suspicions about you. | 我带着对你的怀疑去找了肖警探 |
[31:42] | Yeah. We figured you wouldn’t confess to the police. | 没错 我们料到你不会对警方坦白 |
[31:44] | But maybe you wouldn’t worry about telling me. | 但你或许不会介意告诉我 |
[31:46] | After all, I’m just a dumb maid. | 毕竟我只是个愚蠢的女佣 |
[31:51] | You two set me up. | 你俩陷害我 |
[31:53] | Yes, we did. Enjoy jail, Gail. | 没错 狱中快乐 盖尔 |
[31:56] | “Jail Gail” — | “狱中盖尔” |
[31:58] | That could be your prison name. | 这可以是你的狱名 |
[32:00] | All right, take her away. | 行了 带她走 |
[32:04] | Rosie, thank you so much for your help. | 罗西 非常感谢你的帮助 |
[32:08] | I’m sorry I didn’t believe you sooner. | 抱歉我没早点相信你 |
[32:09] | I’m just glad Spence can finally come home. | 斯宾思终于能回家我就很欣慰了 |
[32:18] | Listen. Listen to me. You have to turn yourself in. | 听我说 你们得去自首 |
[32:20] | The police will be here any minute. | 警察随时会来这儿 |
[32:22] | – You snitched on us! – No, no. My boss did. | -你告发了我们 -不 不 是我雇主 |
[32:27] | Liar. She sold us out. | 骗子 她出卖了我们 |
[32:29] | Okay, we got to — we got to be smart. | 我们得…我们得理智 |
[32:30] | She’s got to pay for this. | 她得为此付出代价 |
[32:31] | I swear I’m only trying to help you! | 我发誓我只是想帮你们 |
[32:34] | I’m not going back to prison. | 我不要回监狱 |
[32:37] | Spence, stop! | 斯宾思 住手 |
[32:48] | Spence! | 斯宾思 |
[32:51] | Spence! Oh, my god! Oh, my god! | 斯宾思 天啊 天啊 |
[32:54] | Oh, my god. Okay. | 天啊 没事 |
[32:55] | Hold on. Hold on. I’m gonna call for help. | 挺住 挺住 我去找人帮忙 |
[32:59] | Copy that. We’re still at the scene. | 收到 我们仍在现场 |
[33:04] | Spence was shot? | 斯宾思中枪了 |
[33:06] | They’re bringing him down now. | 他们正抬他下来 |
[33:07] | The shooter’s still at large. | 枪手仍在逃亡 |
[33:08] | We’re searching the neighborhood. | 我们正搜索周边区域 |
[33:10] | Spence! | 斯宾思 |
[33:15] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[33:16] | – I think so. – He’s very lucky. | -应该没事 -他很幸运 |
[33:18] | The bullet didn’t hit any vital organs. | 子弹没击中要害 |
[33:21] | Does he have to wear these handcuffs? | 他非得戴手铐吗 |
[33:23] | Spence is innocent. | 斯宾思是无辜的 |
[33:25] | He still broke out of prison. | 但他越狱了 |
[33:27] | But kill face forced you to escape. | 但是杀戮脸逼你越狱的 |
[33:31] | Isn’t that right? | 不是吗 |
[33:33] | Yes, yes, he did. | 没错 他逼我的 |
[33:35] | I was a hostage. | 我是人质 |
[33:37] | He shot you when you tried to get away from him. | 你试图逃开他时 他枪击了你 |
[33:40] | Rosie, I witnessed it all. | 罗西 我目睹了一切 |
[33:42] | Are we buying this? | 值得相信吗 |
[33:44] | He’s been through enough. Take off the cuffs. | 他够造孽了 取下手铐吧 |
[33:48] | We have to get him to the hospital. | 我们得送他去医院 |
[33:50] | Not without my wife. | 得带上我妻子 |
[34:02] | Your fly is unzipped. | 你拉链没拉 |
[34:04] | Oh, well, that would be awkward at my engagement party, | 这在我的订婚派对上挺尴尬的 |
[34:07] | Wouldn’t it? | 是吧 |
[34:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[34:11] | Why are the police here? | 警察怎么来了 |
[34:13] | How long did we make love? | 我们做了多久爱 |
[34:15] | Based on history, no longer than 11 minutes. | 根据经验 不超过十一分钟 |
[34:18] | Carmen, what happened? | 卡门 怎么回事 |
[34:20] | Tell me no one was killed or dismembered. | 没人被杀或被肢解吧 |
[34:23] | Our parties really do have a terrible track record. | 我们的派对确实有可怕的记录 |
[34:26] | The police arrested Gail for killing Peri Westmore, | 盖尔因谋杀佩里·韦斯特莫被警察逮捕了 |
[34:29] | And the party kind of died after that. | 派对随后就基本停了 |
[34:34] | Gail is a murderer? | 盖尔是杀人犯吗 |
[34:36] | I’m oddly unfazed by this. | 我竟松了口气 |
[34:39] | It looks like I won’t be marrying her after all. | 毕竟我应该不用娶她了 |
[34:43] | At least you still have the Reverend Hamilton. | 但你至少还有汉密尔顿牧师 |
[34:45] | He dumped me. | 他甩了我 |
[34:47] | It’s for the best. | 这样最好 |
[34:49] | He’s a wonderful man. It never would have worked. | 他太好了 我跟他成不了 |
[34:58] | Well, I’m not involved with anyone, | 好吧 我现在单身了 |
[34:59] | And you’re not, either. | 而且你也是 |
[35:03] | But we signed the divorce papers. | 但我们签了离婚协议 |
[35:06] | We can tear those up. | 我们可以撕掉 |
[35:08] | So, where does that leave us? | 那我们现在是什么情况 |
[35:11] | Are we married or not? | 结了还是离了 |
[35:17] | That’s wonderful, Rosie. | 太棒了 罗西 |
[35:21] | Give Spence my love. | 替我向斯宾思问好 |
[35:22] | Okay, bye. | 再见 |
[35:27] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[35:29] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[35:30] | Well, I saw you on the news when Gail Fleming was arrested. | 盖尔·弗莱明被捕时 我在新闻上看到你了 |
[35:34] | Figured it was the universe giving me a kick in the pants. | 我想这是上天在给我一个机会 |
[35:38] | What? | 什么 |
[35:39] | I’ve been acting like a big baby. | 我的行为一直像个孩子 |
[35:44] | But I was hurt. | 但我确实很心碎 |
[35:46] | See, when I was in New York, I bought a ring. | 我在纽约买了个戒指 |
[35:51] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[35:52] | I realized that I wanted to | 我发现我想 |
[35:54] | spend the rest of my life with you. | 与你共度余生 |
[35:56] | And then I came back and found out | 但我回来发现 |
[35:57] | that you didn’t feel the same way. | 你不是这么想的 |
[35:59] | But I did. I do. | 我也这么想 真的 |
[36:02] | It just didn’t seem that you felt the same way. | 反而我觉得你好像不这么想 |
[36:07] | Peter, I made the biggest mistake. | 彼得 我大错特错了 |
[36:09] | Well, I don’t want to make a bigger one by letting you go. | 我不想再因此错过你 |
[36:15] | So… | 所以… |
[36:16] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[36:17] | Well, it’s an engagement party. | 这是订婚派对 |
[36:20] | Someone should be getting engaged. | 该有人订婚 |
[36:24] | Marisol Suarez, will you marry me? | 玛莉索·苏亚雷斯 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[36:28] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[36:30] | Oh, Peter. | 彼得 |
[36:44] | – You got fired? – It was for the best. | -你被炒了吗 -那样最好 |
[36:46] | But having a boss like Fiona made me see | 但是有菲欧娜这种老板让我看到 |
[36:48] | that you’re not so bad after all. | 你也没那么坏嘛 |
[36:50] | That’s what I always told you. | 我一直都跟你这样说 |
[36:52] | So, I was thinking maybe… | 所以我想着也许 |
[36:55] | You want your job back? | 你想要回你的工作吗 |
[36:58] | Oh, I’m so, so happy! | 我太高兴了 |
[37:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:05] | Your key. | 你的钥匙 |
[37:07] | Here. | 给 |
[37:09] | And you better never give it back to me. | 你最好永远别还给我 |
[37:12] | Deal. | 成交 |
[37:13] | But I do think we need to set some ground rules first. | 但我觉得我们得先定一些基本规则 |
[37:17] | No meddling in each other’s lives. | 不许干涉彼此的生活 |
[37:19] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[37:20] | From now on, you do you, and I’ll do me. | 从现在开始 你做你 我做我 |
[37:23] | Look at you with the lingo. | 瞧瞧你 还会说行话了 |
[37:26] | Oh, I’ll get it. I have a date. | 我去开门 我有约会对象 |
[37:29] | And I’m not gonna ask who he is because I’m not meddling. | 我不会问你他是谁的 因为我不会干涉 |
[37:34] | Cute dress. | 裙子不错啊 |
[37:35] | Ooh, I’m totally gonna borrow that. | 我要借走 |
[37:37] | Zoila, this is Lori… | 佐拉 这是洛莉 |
[37:40] | my date. | 我的约会对象 |
[37:41] | Your date? | 你的约会对象 |
[37:43] | Lori. | 洛莉 |
[37:45] | I’ve always been unlucky in love, | 我一直情路不顺 |
[37:47] | so maybe, after five husbands, | 也许经历过五次丈夫后 |
[37:49] | what I need is a wife. | 我需要的是一位妻子 |
[38:00] | Have fun. | 玩得开心哦 |
[38:02] | – Daddy! – We missed you! | -爸爸 -我们好想你 |
[38:05] | Easy, chiquitos. Your daddy’s still healing. | 慢点 小家伙们 你们的爸爸还在康复 |
[38:09] | Oh, no, that’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[38:10] | I really missed you guys, too, | 我也真的很想你们 |
[38:12] | But I promise I am back now for good. | 但我保证 我不会再走了 |
[38:16] | We’re glad to have you back, boss. | 你回来了我们很高兴 老板 |
[38:19] | Jesse, can you grab the boys some lunch? | 杰西 你能给孩子们做点午餐吗 |
[38:21] | I need to talk to Spence. | 我得跟斯宾思谈谈 |
[38:22] | ‘course. Come on, guys. I’ll make some nuggets. | 当然 来吧 我来做炸鸡块 |
[38:26] | What do you need to talk to me about? | 你要跟我说什么 |
[38:27] | It’s not Shannon, is it? | 不是香农 对吧 |
[38:28] | She doesn’t want to stay here, does she? | 她不想留在这里对吧 |
[38:30] | No, no, no, it’s not that. | 不是这样的 |
[38:32] | She already packed up and went home. | 她已经收拾了行李 回家了 |
[38:35] | Well, why are you so serious? | 你为什么这么严肃 |
[38:38] | Is it one of the boys? Miguel? Tucker? | 是不是哪个孩子 米格尔 塔科 |
[38:43] | I’ve been waiting to tell you till you got home. | 我一直等着你回家 想告诉你 |
[38:46] | Well, just tell me. I can handle it. | 告诉我吧 我能应付的 |
[38:49] | I know you think of Tucker as your baby boy, but… | 我知道你以为塔科是你的孩子 但是 |
[38:54] | What? | 怎么 |
[39:00] | Tucker’s gonna be a big brother. | 塔科要做哥哥了 |
[39:02] | Miguel, too. | 米格尔也是 |
[39:04] | You’re pregnant? | 你怀孕了吗 |
[39:08] | I guess we weren’t too careful on those conjugal visits. | 我想在配偶探访时我们有些粗心 |
[39:12] | Are you happy? | 你高兴吗 |
[39:13] | Oh, I’ve never been happier in my whole life. | 我这辈子从未如此高兴过 |
[39:16] | I love you, Rosie. | 我爱你 罗西 |
[39:19] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:21] | Mr. Spence. | 斯宾思先生 |
[39:36] | Ay, Peter looks so handsome. | 彼得看起来真帅 |
[39:39] | And he is crazy about Marisol. Mm-hmm. | 他对玛莉索简直痴迷 |
[39:41] | They’re so good together. | 他们好般配 |
[39:42] | Hey, it took me 40 minutes | 我花了40分钟 |
[39:44] | To get my makeup to look like this. | 才化了这么一个妆 |
[39:45] | Nobody make me cry. | 谁也不许让我哭 |
[39:47] | It took you 40 minutes to do that? | 你花了40分钟才化了这么一个妆吗 |
[39:49] | I’m gonna make you cry. | 我要让你哭 |
[39:58] | Rosie. | 罗西 |
[40:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:01] | Spence and the baby say hi. | 斯宾思和孩子打了招呼 |
[40:03] | Ay, enough with the baby. We’re here to party. | 别想孩子了 我们是来参加派对的 |
[40:05] | Open bar! | 免费酒吧 |
[40:22] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[40:28] | I’m sorry. We need a moment. | 抱歉 请稍等 |
[40:38] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[40:40] | She was supposed to be right behind me. | 她该在我身后的 |
[40:48] | Marisol? | 玛莉索 |
[40:52] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[40:57] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪里了 |
[40:59] | “I’m sorry”? | 很抱歉 |
[41:02] | Marisol got cold feet? | 玛莉索胆怯了吗 |
[41:04] | I thought she was happy with Peter. | 我还以为她跟彼得在一起很幸福 |
[41:09] | Girls… | 姑娘们 |
[41:22] | Is that…Blood? | 那是 血吗 |
[41:30] | Well, I don’t think she got cold feet. | 我觉得她不是胆怯了 |