Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Peter. Husband number three. 彼得 第三任丈夫
[00:03] Please stop dating Peter. 请不要再跟彼得约会了
[00:04] I’m not breaking up with him. 我不会跟他分手
[00:06] A little birdie told me 有只小鸟告诉我
[00:07] that Marisol got back together with Jesse. 玛莉索和杰西和好了
[00:10] I am with Peter now. You have to accept that. 我现在和彼得在一起了 你得接受这点
[00:12] You were right. Marisol’s seeing her ex again. 你说得对 玛莉索的确在跟前任见面
[00:16] I know you’re my mother now. 现在我知道你是我妈妈了
[00:17] I’m not your mother, Danni. 我不是你妈妈 丹妮
[00:19] I gave you up for a reason. 我放弃了你是有原因的
[00:21] From now on, you’re nothing to me. 从现在起 你对我来说什么都不是
[00:23] I’m leaving you. 我要离开你了
[00:23] Evelyn, we were meant to be together. 伊芙琳 我们命中注定要在一起
[00:26] Oh, you’re the reverend. Hello. 你是那个教士对吗 你好
[00:27] I was afraid you might be a bit of a…goody-goody. 我原本担心你可能会比较…假正经
[00:30] I’m no saint. 我不是圣人
[00:31] My wife believes he’s the greatest man 我妻子相信他是
[00:32] that ever walked the earth. 世界上最好的人
[00:33] I intend to prove her wrong. 我想证明她错了
[00:35] There’s no reason to deny the deep sexual tension between us. 我也没理由否认我俩之间深刻的心动感觉
[00:38] Is it possible you’re unclear on the meaning of sexual tension? 会不会是你误会了心动感觉的意思
[00:41] You think Kyle and Frances are in a cult? 你说凯尔和弗朗西丝加入了一个邪教
[00:44] If he were in a cult, I would know. 如果他加入了邪教 我肯定会知道
[00:46] Like he knows you’re a maid pretending to be rich? 就像他知道你是个假装有钱的女佣吗
[00:48] We finally have your mother’s blessing. 我们终于获得了你母亲的祝福
[00:50] You know, Kyle, maybe you should move back home. 凯尔 也许你该搬回来
[00:53] Not being roommates could bring back 不做室友
[00:54] some of that romance we’ve been missing. 能让我们重燃浪漫
[00:56] We’d like to check the attic. 我们想去检查阁楼
[00:57] You don’t have to do that. 你没必要那样做
[00:58] I noticed Kyle and his mom 我发现凯尔和他妈妈
[00:59] being really secretive about the attic. 对阁楼特别保密
[01:02] – Ben? – I still need to find -本 -我还得找到
[01:03] the video of Peri confessing her secret. 佩里坦白自己秘密的视频
[01:05] Maybe that’s where they keep the videos. 也许那就是存放录像带的地方
[01:07] I can drum up some reason 我可以编出个原因
[01:09] to sneak in there and snoop around. 偷偷进去找一找
[01:10] I’m Fiona. 我是菲欧娜
[01:11] I thought you were…in Italy. 我还以为你在意大利
[01:13] You must be Zoila, my maid. 你一定是佐拉 我的女佣
[01:22] Morning. 早上好
[01:22] Kyle! 凯尔
[01:24] What are you doing here? 你来做什么
[01:26] I want to take my honey out to breakfast. 我想带我亲爱的去吃早餐
[01:27] Surprise. 惊喜吧
[01:28] Surprise! 真惊喜
[01:30] Um, sorry. 抱歉
[01:34] I’m in the middle of cleaning the house. 我正在打扫房子
[01:37] The maid didn’t show up? 女佣没来吗
[01:38] Nope. 没有
[01:40] She hasn’t really been focused on her job lately. 她最近没时间把精力放在工作上
[01:42] Sounds like someone’s gonna get fired. 听上去有人要被炒鱿鱼了
[01:44] That’s a real possibility. 真有这种可能
[01:47] How about tomorrow night? 明晚怎么样
[01:48] I’m taking my mother to dinner. 我要带我妈妈去吃晚餐
[01:50] So, you and Frances will be out of the house? 所以你和弗朗西丝要出门吗
[01:52] Just for a couple hours. 就几个小时
[01:53] – Zoila! – Who’s that? -佐拉 -那是谁
[01:56] I have a friend in from out of town. 我有个朋友来了
[01:58] She got in last night. 她昨晚住来了
[01:59] Oh, yeah? I’d love to meet her. 是吗 我很想见见她
[02:00] No! No. She’s very sick. 不行 不行 她病得很重
[02:02] I don’t want you to catch it. 我不想让你传染到
[02:04] Call me later. 晚点给我打电话
[02:11] There you are. 找到你了
[02:12] Who was that? 刚才是谁
[02:13] Um, just a neighbor. 一个邻居
[02:15] So, are you settling in okay? 你都安置好了吧
[02:18] Yes. But it’s very strange. 好了 但是有件事很奇怪
[02:20] My clothes all seem to be stretched out, 我的衣服好像都被撑大了
[02:23] As though they’ve been worn by a great big fat person. 好像被一个大胖子穿过了
[02:27] Well, no big fat person has worn your clothes. 没有大胖子穿过你的衣服
[02:30] I promise. 我保证
[02:32] Zoila, perhaps now would be a good time 佐拉 或许现在我是时候
[02:34] for me to clarify my expectations for you. 跟你说明白我对你的期许了
[02:37] Firstly — and this is important — 首先 这点很重要
[02:39] I expect you to come running when I call for you. 我希望你在我叫你时跑过来
[02:42] Like a dog? 跟狗一样吗
[02:43] Oh, no, not at all. 不 当然不
[02:45] But, yes, exactly. 但也是
[02:46] Also, my meals will be served in the formal dining room. 还有 我会在正式用餐餐厅用餐
[02:50] And I’d rather prefer it if you don’t 我还希望你不要
[02:51] have personal visitors to the house. 让私人朋友来家里
[02:53] Got it. 明白
[02:54] Lastly, 最后
[02:56] I like to project a certain image, 我想呈现出特定形象
[02:58] so, from now on, you’ll wear a maid’s uniform. 所以此后你要穿女佣服装
[03:04] Is that really necessary? 真有这个必要吗
[03:06] It is. When people come by, 有 有人来的时候
[03:07] they need to know exactly who you are. 他们需要一眼看出你是谁
[03:26] Carmen, qua bueno? I was looking for you. 卡门 好吗 我在找你
[03:29] Ay, Danni. Are you here to yell at me again? 丹妮 你又要来吼我吗
[03:30] No, no. 不不
[03:32] I was just wondering 我只是想来问问
[03:33] if you want to have dinner with me sometime. 你想不想找时间跟我一起吃晚餐
[03:36] Really? 真的吗
[03:37] I thought I was the horrible person who ruined your life. 我还以为我是个毁了你人生的坏人
[03:40] I was just being dramatic. 我小题大做了
[03:42] I think I get that from you. 这应该是遗传了你
[03:43] So you forgive me, just like that? 所以你就这样原谅我了吗
[03:46] Yes. 对
[03:47] I tried to see things from your point of view. 我尽量从你的角度看了问题
[03:50] I guess I’m pretty mature for a teenager. 作为一个青少年我很成熟吧
[03:52] You’re not a teenager. 你不是青少年
[03:53] So, I lie about my age. 我对自己的年龄撒谎了
[03:55] I get that from you, too. 这应该也是遗传的你
[03:58] Now can we please start over? 我们能重新开始吗
[04:00] I don’t want to fight anymore. 我不想再跟你吵架了
[04:03] Okay. 好
[04:05] Yeah. 好
[04:06] Danni, this makes me so happy. 丹妮 这样我好高兴
[04:10] Me too. 我也是
[04:15] Great job, everybody, and I’ll see you after recess, okay? 大家都很棒 我们课间休息后再见
[04:21] Can I help you, Miguel? 有什么事吗 米格尔
[04:22] This is wrong. I should have gotten an “A.” 这样不对 我应该得A
[04:25] You missed a lot of questions, 你很多问题都没答上来
[04:27] So why do you feel you deserve an “A”? 为什么你觉得应该得一个”优”呢
[04:29] Because my stepfather is in prison. 因为我继父进监狱了
[04:32] Well, I’m very sorry about that, 我很抱歉
[04:33] but I can’t just give you an “A” 不过我不能就这么给你一个”优”
[04:34] because things are difficult at home. 只因为你家里出了点事情
[04:37] He killed someone. 他杀人了
[04:39] Your stepfather? 你继父吗
[04:41] He might do it again, too. 他可能会再做一次
[04:45] Miguel, are you suggesting your step-dad might kill me 米格尔 你是在说你继父可能会杀了我
[04:47] if I don’t give you an “A”? 如果我不给你”优”的话吗
[04:49] Do you really want to risk it? 你真的想冒这个险吗
[04:55] Miguel said what? 米格尔说了什么
[04:57] Gail Fleming just confirmed for tomorrow’s book club, 盖尔·弗莱明刚确认参加明天的读书会
[05:00] so let’s double the alcohol order. 所以得把酒品订单翻倍了
[05:03] Yes. I will talk to him. 好的 我会跟他说的
[05:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:07] I am so sorry, Mrs. Genevieve, 很抱歉 吉纳维芙太太
[05:09] But that was Miguel’s school. 是米格尔的学校打来的
[05:10] He’s been suspended. 他被停学了
[05:12] What did he do? 他做了什么
[05:13] He threatened his teacher, 他威胁了他的老师
[05:15] and he’s been starting fights with the other kids. 而且他开始和其他孩子打架了
[05:18] I don’t understand. 我不太明白
[05:19] Miguel’s always been such a sweet boy. 米格尔一直是个乖乖的小男孩
[05:21] The school thinks it’s because things are bad at home. 校方认为是因为家里情况不顺
[05:24] Outrageous. Everything’s perfect here… 胡说 这儿一切都很好
[05:27] Except for Spence being locked up for Peri’s gruesome murder. 除了斯宾思因为佩里可怕的谋杀案被抓起来了
[05:32] Miguel has always looked up to Spence. 米格尔一直很崇拜斯宾思
[05:34] Maybe now that he’s in jail, 或许现在他进监狱了
[05:35] Miguel thinks it’s cool to be a criminal. 米格尔觉得犯罪是很酷的事情
[05:39] Should I lock up the valuables? 我要不要把贵重物品锁起来
[05:41] Miguel needs to understand that going to prison is not cool. 米格尔需要知道进监狱并不酷
[05:45] Rosie, have you ever taken Miguel 罗西 你有没有带米格尔
[05:48] to visit Spence in prison? 去监狱探望过斯宾思
[05:49] No. 没有
[05:51] Well, maybe a healthy dose of fear 或许一定程度上的恐惧
[05:53] is just what the boy needs. 正是这孩子所需要的
[05:58] How did you enjoy your first charity potluck? 你觉得你的第一次慈善聚餐怎么样
[06:00] It was… quaint. 那真是很 别致
[06:05] I have never eaten baby backs before. 我还从没吃过嫩肋排
[06:08] My fingers still smell sweet and tangy. 我的手指闻上去依然香甜扑鼻
[06:10] Don’t forget we have the youth outreach banquet this Thursday. 别忘了本周四我们还有协青社晚宴
[06:14] Don’t you ever get tired 你经常参加这些慈善活动
[06:15] of the constant charity functions? 不会感觉厌倦吗
[06:17] No? Me neither. 不觉得吗 我也是
[06:23] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[06:25] Don’t look now. 别回头
[06:26] Adrian’s private investigator 艾德里安的私家侦探
[06:28] is over there taking photographs of us. 正在那儿偷拍我俩
[06:30] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[06:32] Get down on one knee. 单膝跪下
[06:33] Beg your pardon? 你说什么
[06:34] Let’s give Adrian something 让我们给艾德里安一些猛料
[06:35] to sink his teeth into. 让他全力投入战斗
[06:36] Get on one knee. 单膝跪下
[06:37] Pretend to propose to me. 假装向我求婚
[06:41] I think we’ve put Adrian through enough. 我觉得我们让艾德里安经历的够多了
[06:42] Let’s take the high road. 我们高尚一点吧
[06:43] But the low road is so much more fun. 但是低劣一点更有意思
[06:46] Evelyn, no. Okay, look, your husband 伊芙琳 别这样 你丈夫已经
[06:48] is clearly in pain over this divorce, 深陷离婚的痛苦之中
[06:49] and we have each other. 而我们却拥有彼此
[06:51] Isn’t that enough of a victory? 难道这还不算是胜利吗
[06:54] James, you’re always so good. 詹姆斯 你一直都这么好
[06:57] That’s what makes you so… 这让你非常的
[07:00] you. 你
[07:09] Hi, Derek. 你好德里克
[07:11] I’ve been trying to get a hold of Peter, 我一直想要联系彼得
[07:12] and I’ve left, like, a stalker level of messages. 我像跟踪狂一样给他发了一堆消息
[07:15] Is he okay? 他没事吧
[07:16] He’s just a busy man. 他只是很忙
[07:19] I was afraid he was a lying-in-a-ditch man. 我还害怕他挺尸了呢
[07:21] Can I see him? 我能见他吗
[07:22] He’s out of town — Hawaii. 他出城了 去夏威夷了
[07:25] Hawaii? 夏威夷
[07:27] We were supposed to go to Hawaii together. 我们本该一起去夏威夷的
[07:29] Can you get him on the phone? 你能让他接电话吗
[07:30] Can’t. His cell’s broken. 不能 他的手机坏了
[07:35] Peter Hudson’s office. 彼得·哈德森办公室
[07:36] 4:00? All right. Bye, Peter. 四点吗 好的 再见彼得
[07:42] That was Peter. 那是彼得的电话
[07:43] No, it wasn’t. 不是
[07:44] Okay, why are you blocking me? 你为什么不让我联系他
[07:46] I just want to see my boyfriend. 我只是想见我的男朋友
[07:48] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[07:49] Peter doesn’t date people who cheat on him. 彼得不跟给他戴绿帽的人约会
[07:58] And now that Fiona’s back, it’s only a matter of time 现在菲欧娜回来了 凯尔和弗朗西丝
[08:00] before Kyle and Frances realize who I am. 迟早会发现我的真实身份
[08:03] Well, why don’t you just come clean with them? 你为什么不直接对他们坦白呢
[08:04] No. She needs to stay friends with them. 不行 她必须得继续跟他们做朋友
[08:07] I need her to get into that house 我需要她潜入那幢房子
[08:08] so she can find the video of Peri confessing her secrets. 去找佩里坦白秘密的录像带
[08:11] What — what is on that video anyway? 那 那个录像带上到底有什么
[08:13] Maybe Peri told the cult 或许佩里告诉邪教
[08:15] about the man who drugged and raped her. 是谁给她下药强奸了她
[08:17] I think he’s the killer. 我觉得那人就是杀她的凶手
[08:19] Well, Kyle is taking Frances out to dinner tonight, 今晚凯尔带弗朗西斯出去吃晚餐
[08:21] And I know where they keep their hide-a-key. 我知道他们的备用钥匙放哪儿了
[08:24] I’m going to find that video. 我要去找那盘录像带
[08:26] Chicas, check this out! 姑娘们 看看这个
[08:28] They’re casting the movie based on Marisol’s book. 他们在为玛莉索的小说改编的电影选角
[08:30] Already? That was fast. 已经开始选了 动作真快
[08:32] Yes. And they want unknown actresses to play the maids, 是的 而且他们想启用不知名的演员扮演女佣
[08:35] So, I’m gonna try out. 所以我要去试试
[08:37] Well, no one’s more unknown than you. 没有人比你更不出名了
[08:40] Ooh, maybe Marisol can talk you up to the director. 或许玛莉索可以向导演推荐一下你
[08:43] Oh, yes, Hugh Metzger, 是的 休·蒙次赫尔
[08:45] The man who got me fired off of my own movie. 那人害得我被我自己的电影除名了
[08:48] He hates me. 他讨厌我
[08:50] So maybe I shouldn’t be seen in public with you. 或许我在公共场合要离你远一点
[08:53] What part are you trying out for? 你想尝试哪个角色
[08:54] The character based on me. 基于我改编的角色
[08:56] Okay, oye. 好吧
[08:57] “Carmelita — she’s a hot, sexy maid with big dreams. “卡梅丽塔 她是一个心怀梦想的性感女佣
[09:00] Must sing and dance.” 必须能歌善舞”
[09:02] Well, Hugh wanted to change my entire movie, 休想要颠覆我的整部电影
[09:04] So I’m sure he ruined my character. 他一定把我的角色毁了
[09:06] “Maria is cool, confident, smart as a whip.” 玛丽亚非常酷炫自信并且冰雪聪明
[09:11] I guess he got that right. 我想他说得没错
[09:13] This is me. 这是我
[09:15] “Rosario — sweet, beautiful, “罗莎里奥 甜美 可人
[09:19] Oblivious.” 漫不经心”
[09:21] Aww that’s so nice. 说得真好
[09:24] What about my character? 我的角色呢
[09:26] Nope. No Zoila. 没有 没有佐拉
[09:28] Come on! 别这样
[09:30] Oh, look, “Zelda — “塞尔达
[09:32] Sarcastic, sour, elderly.” 尖酸刻薄年纪大”
[09:37] Elderly. 年纪大
[09:39] Elderly?! 年纪大
[09:43] So, I’m on pins and needles here. 我现在真是坐立难安
[09:45] Tell me — what have you found on the reverend? 告诉我 关于那个牧师你有什么发现
[09:50] Nothing. 什么都没有
[09:52] What do you mean, “Nothing”? 什么叫”什么都没有”
[09:53] No scandals, no lawsuits, no accusations. 没有丑闻 没有诉讼 没有指控
[09:56] Why the hell do you have such a thick folder on him? 那你为什么有这么厚一文件夹他的资料
[09:58] That seems intentionally misleading. 你好像是在故意误导我
[09:59] It’s documentation. 这是记录
[10:00] I ran background checks, dug through court records. 我查了背景资料 挖掘法庭记录
[10:03] I practically crawled up the man’s butt with a flashlight. 几乎都要拿着手电筒照他的屁眼了
[10:06] Yes. That’s evident from his colonoscopy report. 没错 这是他的结肠镜检查报告
[10:10] What’s this? Parking ticket. 这是什么 停车罚单
[10:11] He paid that. 他付了
[10:13] This says he was known to cavort with prostitutes. 这上面说他招妓
[10:15] An outreach program to help get them off the streets. 这是帮助她们脱离街头生活的拓展项目
[10:18] Oh, come on! Nobody could be that damn good. 得了吧 没人能这么完美
[10:21] Adrian, I know you want to destroy this man, 艾德里安 我知道你想毁掉这家伙
[10:23] but wouldn’t we all be better off 但是我们努力提升自己
[10:25] building each other up rather than tearing each other down? 要比抹黑别人的做法好太多了
[10:28] What are you blathering about? 你在瞎说些什么
[10:30] I sat in on one of the reverend’s sermons — 我去听那个牧师做了一次布道
[10:32] Very inspiring. 非常鼓舞人心
[10:35] Your wife is a lucky woman. 你的妻子很幸运
[10:43] – Marisol. – Hi. -玛莉索 -你好
[10:44] I’m sorry to bother you at work, 抱歉打扰你工作了
[10:46] but I need to ask you something. 但我要问你一些事
[10:47] Okay. 好吧
[10:49] Somehow Peter found out that we slept together, 彼得不知道怎么知道我们俩睡过了
[10:52] and I didn’t tell him. 我没和他说过
[10:53] So…did you? 那你说过吗
[10:56] Seriously? 真的吗
[10:57] First you turn me down, and now you’re accusing me 首先你拒绝了我 然后指控我
[10:59] of sabotaging your new relationship? 破坏你的新感情
[11:02] Not awesome. 这样做可不好
[11:03] I’m sorry. Of course you didn’t. 抱歉 肯定不是你
[11:04] It’s just that Peter won’t talk to me, 但是彼得不肯和我说话
[11:05] so can you please help me figure out how he found out about us? 你能帮我想想他是怎么知道我们的事吗
[11:08] Still, not awesome. 这还是不大好
[11:10] You’re right. You’re right. 你说得对 你说得对
[11:11] This is my problem, not yours. 这是我的问题 不是你的问题
[11:13] However Peter found out, it wasn’t through me. 不管彼得是怎么知道的 肯定不是通过我
[11:15] I didn’t tell anyone… except — 我谁都没说 除了…
[11:19] Except who? 除了谁
[11:19] Well, Danni, but you already knew that, 丹妮 但你已经知道了
[11:22] and she wouldn’t tell Peter. 她也不会告诉彼得的
[11:23] And you didn’t tell anyone else? 你没有再告诉其他人了吗
[11:25] No, no one. 没了
[11:28] – Except… – Jesse! -除了 -杰西
[11:29] Well, it was nothing, and I didn’t even mention your name. 没什么的 我甚至都没提你的名字
[11:31] I just told this woman that I train 我告诉过一个我训练的女人
[11:33] that I hooked up with an ex. 我和我前女友又搞上了
[11:36] Genevieve Delatour? 吉纳维芙·德拉图
[11:38] No. 不
[11:39] No, no, no, no, no, no! 不不不
[11:41] Genevieve is Peter’s ex-wife! 吉纳维芙是彼得的前妻
[11:44] I did not know that. 我不知道
[11:45] Clearly she found out about us and blabbed to Peter, 肯定是她发现了我们的事 然后告诉了彼得
[11:49] hoping that he would break up with me. 希望他跟我分手
[11:52] I guess this really was my fault. 我猜这真的是我的错
[11:54] No, it wasn’t. 不是的
[11:56] Genevieve, on the other hand, 不过 吉纳维芙嘛
[11:57] that lying little witch — I’m gonna murder her. 这个撒谎精 我要杀了她
[12:06] These conjugal visits are the highlight of my week. 我每周就指着你来探监了
[12:09] I need to talk to you. 我要和你谈谈
[12:11] Dirty talk. 说下流话吗
[12:13] Actually, it’s about Miguel. 其实是米格尔的事
[12:16] And we’re out. 兴致没了
[12:19] He’s been acting like a bully at school 他在学校横行霸道
[12:21] and getting into trouble. 到处惹麻烦
[12:23] I think he’s trying to be like you. 我觉得他是在模仿你
[12:27] Me? 我
[12:28] Well, you’re a criminal now. 你现在是一名罪犯
[12:29] Or at least that’s what everyone thinks. 至少大家都是这么认为的
[12:31] But if he could see how bad it is in here, 但如果能让他看看这里有多糟糕
[12:35] maybe he’d straighten out. 也许他就懂了
[12:37] Okay, well, there’s this program here 这里有专门针对
[12:40] for troubled youth. 问题少年的项目
[12:42] It’s kind of like a private tour of the prison. 有点像来监狱游览
[12:44] I’ll see if I can get Miguel in. 我看看能不能帮米格尔报名
[12:45] Well, he’s only 10. Is that too young? 他才十岁 会不会年龄太小了
[12:47] I don’t think so. 我不这么认为
[12:48] I think the whole point is to get them young. 本来就是要从小抓起吧
[12:50] Then it’s settled. 那就这么说定了
[12:52] I knew you’d find a way to help. 我就知道你能想到办法的
[12:56] I’m sorry. This talk — 抱歉 这番谈话
[12:58] It’s kind of ruined the moment. 有点把气氛都毁了
[13:01] Are you sure… 你确定吗
[13:05] …Mr. Spence? 斯宾思先生
[13:07] And we’re back. 兴致又回来了
[13:14] Ladies, ladies, shall we start discussing this week’s book? 女士们 我们要开始讨论本周的书了吗
[13:18] Uh, Diane, I know that you’re new, 戴安 我知道你是新来的
[13:21] but book club is really just an excuse 但读书俱乐部只是我们用来
[13:23] for us to drink in the middle of the day. 白天喝酒的借口而已
[13:25] Please. I didn’t even read the book. 拜托 我连读都没读过
[13:27] I have been so busy redecorating the Powell house… 我一直忙着重新装修鲍威尔家
[13:29] And trying to seduce Adrian. 以及试图勾引艾德里安
[13:31] You should design an S&M room. 你应该设计一间SM室
[13:34] Rumor has it that Adrian likes to be tied up. 听说艾德里安喜欢被绑起来
[13:37] – Really? – Really? -真的吗 -真的吗
[13:39] Tell me more. 再跟我说说
[13:40] Or…we could talk about the book. 或者…我们能来聊聊这本书
[13:42] Goodness, Diane, learn to read a room. 天啊 戴安 长点眼色吧
[13:45] no one here wants to talk about the boring book. 这里没人想聊这本无聊的书
[13:48] Genevieve? 吉纳维芙
[13:50] Genevieve… I know what you did. 吉纳维芙 我知道你干了什么
[13:54] Marisol. Joining us for book club? 玛莉索 要加入我们的读书俱乐部吗
[13:57] You told Peter about me and Jesse. 你告诉了彼得我和杰西的事
[13:59] I’ll take that as a no. 我就当你拒绝了
[14:00] You destroyed my relationship. 你毁了我的恋情
[14:03] You will stop at nothing to get what you want! 你为了达到目的不择手段
[14:06] Perhaps you should take this outside. 或许这事你们该出去说
[14:08] Zz-bup-bup. Zip it, Diane. It’s just gettin’ good. 闭嘴 戴安 正精彩着呢
[14:10] Peter is my friend. 彼得是我的朋友
[14:12] I had an obligation to tell him 我有义务告诉他
[14:14] that his girlfriend was deceiving him. 他的女朋友对他不忠
[14:16] Oh, please. You did this for yourself. 拜托 你是为了自己
[14:19] You’re the one who cheated. 是你出轨了
[14:20] And now Peter will never take you back. 现在彼得再也不会跟你复合
[14:23] Sad. 真可悲
[14:27] Do you see what she’s doing? 你们看懂了吗
[14:30] She puts on this sunny, sweet veneer, 她戴着一副开朗甜美的面具
[14:32] but, really, the truth is 但真相是
[14:34] she’s just a self-absorbed, petty, 她不过是个自私 小气
[14:38] ruthless bitch. 无情的贱人
[14:41] And that’s why you’ll always be alone. 所以你才会孤独终老
[14:45] Sad. 真可悲
[14:52] Listen, being in here is not cool. 听着 坐牢可不酷
[14:55] There’s no freedom, no privacy, 这里没有自由 没有隐私
[14:56] and the guys in here are really scary. 狱友们也都很吓人
[14:59] Yo, Westmore! 韦斯特莫
[15:02] I saved you my muffin from breakfast. 我留了自己的早餐松饼给你吃
[15:04] He seems nice. 他看起来是好人
[15:05] Yeah, but, Miguel, this… is Kill Face. 对 但是米格尔 他是”杀戮脸”
[15:08] That’s his name. 那可是他的名字
[15:09] What are you in for, kid? 你怎么进来的 孩子
[15:11] Shoot up a grocery store? 抢劫杂货店吗
[15:12] Kidnap a baby? 还是绑架婴儿
[15:13] Please stop giving him ideas. 请别给他灌输犯罪思想了
[15:15] Miguel’s just visiting. 米格尔是来探监的
[15:17] Cool. 很好
[15:18] Wrote another play, 我又写了一部剧
[15:19] and I need you to be the lead. 需要你来当主演
[15:21] Another play? 又一部剧吗
[15:22] That sounds fun. 听起来真有趣
[15:23] No, it’s not fun. 不 不有趣
[15:24] Nothing in here is fun. 这里没有有趣的东西
[15:26] Come on, man. I already started building the set, 拜托 伙计 我都开始布景了
[15:28] and you’re a bona fide movie star. 而你又是个好心肠的电影明星
[15:29] Mostly just TV and one really well-reviewed indie. 主要还是电视剧啦 和一部备受好评的独立电影
[15:32] Can we talk about this later? 这事能等会儿再说吗
[15:34] Miguel’s been getting into trouble at school, 米格尔一直在学校惹麻烦
[15:35] and I’m trying to knock some sense into him. 我想跟他讲讲道理
[15:37] Ah, a little scared-straight action, huh? 想吓得他不做坏事是吗
[15:39] Got it. 明白了
[15:42] What you got there, kid? 你袋子里装的什么 小子
[15:43] Gummy bears. 小熊糖
[15:45] You brought gummy bears into my house? 你敢带小熊糖来我的地盘吗
[15:48] You brought gummy bears into my house?! 你敢带小熊糖来我的地盘吗
[15:51] Want one? 想吃一颗吗
[15:53] I do kind of. 其实有点
[15:56] No, no. Green, green, green. 不 要绿色的
[15:57] Okay, Kill Face, thanks for your help. 好了 杀戮脸 真谢谢你帮忙
[15:59] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:02] That’s a cool tattoo. I should get one of those. 那纹身真酷 我也该弄一个
[16:04] I don’t think your mother would like that. 我觉得你妈妈不会高兴的
[16:07] Good. At least she’ll notice me. 很好 至少她能注意到我了
[16:09] Hold on. Is that what this is all about? 等等 你就是为了这个吗
[16:11] Are you trying to get your mom’s attention 你是想靠惹麻烦
[16:12] by getting into trouble? 吸引你妈妈注意吗
[16:14] Oh, come on. 拜托
[16:15] Your mom’s the best. She always has time for you. 你妈妈最好了 她永远有时间陪你
[16:18] No. She’s too busy trying to save you. 不 她在忙着救你
[16:22] I never get to see her anymore. 我都没机会见到她了
[16:24] Oh, Miguel. 米格尔
[16:29] I’m so sorry. 真对不起
[16:34] I’m so getting this part. 这角色我拿定了
[16:36] “A hot, sexy maid with big dreams. “一个心怀梦想的性感女佣
[16:38] must sing and dance.” 必须能歌善舞”
[16:40] It’s like she was based on me! 我简直就是原型
[16:43] Except she was based on Carmen, right? 除了原型是卡门 对吗
[16:46] That’s why I invited her to dinner — 所以我才请她去吃晚餐
[16:47] so I can study her for the audition. 好研究她 为试镜做准备
[16:49] Wait, I-I thought you’d invited her tonight 等等 我以为你今晚邀请她
[16:51] ’cause you’d forgiven her. 是因为原谅她了
[16:53] Nah. I’m just pretending to forgive her. 不 我只是假装原谅她
[16:56] So you’re using her to get a part in a movie? 所以你利用她去拿到电影角色吗
[16:59] Isn’t that kind of mean? 这是不是有点卑鄙
[17:01] She was mean to me first. 她对我卑鄙在先
[17:03] Well, have you ever considered being nice to her… 那你想过对她好点…
[17:05] for real? 真心好点吗
[17:07] Why would I do that? 我为什么要这样
[17:14] Ooh, my, my! That looks fabulous. 天呐 看起来真漂亮
[17:16] I figured you’d appreciate a formal table setting. 我想您应该会喜欢正式点的餐桌布置
[17:19] I meant your uniform. 我是说你的制服
[17:20] It’s smashing, like you were born to wear it. 太漂亮了 你简直像为它而生的
[17:24] Well, have a seat. 请坐吧
[17:26] Dinner’s ready. 晚餐准备好了
[17:32] Good lord. 天呐
[17:34] What is all that racket? 怎么这么吵
[17:35] It’s the neighbors leaving. 是邻居出门了
[17:37] Well, I’ll have to ask them to do that less often. 我得请他们少出点门了
[17:39] Anyway, I have something to take care of, so… bon appetit. 总之 我还有些事要办 祝你好胃口
[17:44] Oh, dear. 老天
[17:46] This is supper. 这是晚餐
[17:47] I was hoping for breakfast. 我想吃早餐
[17:50] Breakfast at night? 晚上吃早餐吗
[17:52] Well, my jet lag is wreaking havoc with my internal clock. 时差把我的生物钟搅得一团糟
[17:56] I assumed you would have thought of that. 我以为你会考虑到这点
[17:58] Silly me. 我真笨
[17:59] Oh, it’s all right. 没关系
[18:01] I’m sure you never travel. 你肯定没出过远门
[18:03] You know what I would kill for? 你知道我特别想吃什么吗
[18:06] A frittata. 煎蛋饼
[18:07] Right now? 现在吗
[18:08] I-I really need to run that errand. 我真的有事要办
[18:12] I’m not some wicked tyrant. 我也不是个暴君
[18:13] You can run your errand. 你可以去办你的事
[18:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:15] After you make my frittata. 在做完煎蛋饼之后
[18:22] “So, none of this has been true? “所以 这些都不是真的吗
[18:23] I thought we were friends.” 我以为我们是朋友”
[18:24] Hola. Ready for dinner? 好啊 准备好吃晚餐了吗
[18:26] Oh, shoot. I lost track of time. 该死 我忘了时间
[18:29] Just give me five minutes. 给我五分钟
[18:32] What’s that? 那是什么
[18:34] Oh, just an audition scene for Marisol’s movie. 就是给玛莉索的电影试个镜
[18:36] I’m trying out tomorrow. There’s a part based on me. 明天就要演了 有个角色是基于我的
[18:39] I had no idea. 我都不知道
[18:43] You know what? Forget dinner. 这样吧 别去吃晚饭了
[18:45] I want to help with your audition. 我想帮你排练一下
[18:47] Really? That would be amazing. 真的吗 这太好了
[18:49] So, what are you gonna wear? 那你想穿什么
[18:51] Okay, I’m thinking about these heels with my maid’s uniform. 我打算穿这双高跟鞋和我的女佣制服
[18:53] Maid’s uniform. Good idea. 女佣制服 好主意
[18:56] What do you think about these earrings? 你觉得这对耳环怎么样
[18:58] Are they too much? 是不是太过了
[18:59] Perfect. I love them. 很好 我很喜欢
[19:00] Really? 真的吗
[19:01] Oh, I have another pair I can give you. 我还有一对要送给你
[19:04] Thank you. 谢谢你
[19:06] Okay. 好
[19:08] Why are you walking like me? 你为什么学我走路
[19:11] I admire your confidence. 我很欣赏你的自信
[19:13] I want to be just like you. 我想像你一样
[19:14] I get it. Who doesn’t want to be like Carmen Luna? 我理解 有谁不想像卡门·卢娜呢
[19:17] Who doesn’t want to be like Carmen Luna? 有谁不想像卡门·卢娜呢
[19:19] No. Kick it up at the end. Carmen Luna! 不对 最后是升调 卡门·卢娜
[19:22] Carmen Luna! 卡门·卢娜
[19:26] It’s like looking in the mirror. 就像是照镜子一样
[19:27] I know! Now let’s run your lines. 是吧 快来对词吧
[19:30] – I want to hear you do the scene. – Yes. -我想看看你是怎么演的 -好
[19:35] No, Rosie, I haven’t gotten into Kyle’s house yet. 罗西 我还没进凯尔家
[19:39] Long story short, my new boss is a pain in the ass. 长话短说 我的新主人简直就是个贱人
[19:41] But I’m here now. I’ll let you know what I find. Bye. 但我已经来了 如果有发现会告诉你 再见
[20:37] Oh, crap. 完了
[20:38] Dinner was lovely, Kyle. 晚餐很不错 凯尔
[20:40] I’m so glad we’re back in a good place. 我很高兴我们又和好了
[20:42] Me too. I hate that we fought. 我也是 我不喜欢跟你吵架
[20:44] Well, it was my fault. 那是我的不对
[20:45] I should’ve accepted Zoila from the start. 我一开始就应该接受佐拉的
[20:49] So, how are things with Zoila? 你跟佐拉怎么样了
[20:51] She hasn’t broken up with you? 她还没跟你分手吗
[20:54] Why would you think that? 你为什么会这么想
[20:55] Oh, no reason. 没什么
[20:57] Just know, if things were to ever sour between you two, 你要记住 如果你们俩出了什么问题
[21:01] Your mother’s always here for you. 你妈妈我一定会支持你的
[21:03] Trust me. 相信我
[21:04] Zoila and I are doing just great. 佐拉和我处得很好
[21:09] Zoila! 佐拉
[21:11] Hello there, big boy. 你好啊 大男孩
[21:14] Oh, dear God! 天哪
[21:16] Frances! 弗朗西丝
[21:18] Oh, no. 不是吧
[21:20] I found this sexy maid costume from Halloween. 我从万圣节的服装里找到了这身性感的女佣装
[21:25] I thought I’d come by and surprise you. 所以就想过来给你个惊喜
[21:27] Oh! I didn’t realize you’d be together. 我不知道你们俩在一起
[21:29] I am so embarrassed. 太尴尬了
[21:32] Wait. 等等
[21:33] You don’t have to go. 你不需要走
[21:33] Yes! Yes, I do. 不 不 我得走
[21:35] I… can’t even look you in the eye. 我都不敢直视你了
[21:48] Why does the air smell so cheap, yet so delicious? 为什么这味道闻起来很便宜但是很香呢
[21:51] I’m burying my feelings in moo shu. 我要把难过埋藏在木须菜里
[21:54] I was burying my feelings in work, 而我是把难过埋藏在工作里
[21:57] But your version has a greasy appeal I cannot deny. 不过你的做法让我简直无法拒绝
[22:01] So, what are you trying to avoid? 你是在逃避什么呢
[22:04] James and I had a chance to play a delightful prank on Adrian, 詹姆斯和我有个很好的机会可以耍艾德里安
[22:08] but james refused because he said it was cruel. 可是詹姆斯拒绝了因为他觉得太残忍了
[22:11] – Was it? – Of course. That was the point. -残忍吗 -当然 就是要这个效果
[22:13] But Reverend Boring Pants thought it was a bad idea. 可无聊的牧师却觉得那样做不好
[22:17] Adrian had his flaws, but at least things were never dull. 艾德里安有缺点 但至少他从不无聊
[22:22] “Flaws”? “缺点”
[22:23] He faked paralysis, froze all your assets, 他假装瘫痪 把你的财产都冻结了
[22:26] and locked you out of your home — and that’s just this year. 还把你锁在门外 而且这只是今年他干的事
[22:28] Stop. You’re making me nostalgic. 别说了 你让我想家了
[22:31] Perhaps the reverend is too nice for me. 可能牧师对我来说太好了
[22:34] Well, of course he is too nice for you, 对你来说当然太好了
[22:37] But for some reason, he likes you anyway. 不过不知为什么 他还是喜欢你
[22:40] If you ask me, that’s what you should be focusing on. 所以这才是你应该关心的
[22:42] You’re one to talk. Give me that. 你还好意思说我 给我你的
[22:45] You are pining for Peter, 你现在非常想彼得
[22:46] even though he obviously dumped you. 尽管他很明显已经把你甩了
[22:49] Meanwhile, Jesse is begging you to come back, 同时 杰西也在求你回到他身边
[22:51] even though he’s clearly too hot for you. 尽管很明显对你来说他太性感了
[22:55] You have eyes, Marisol. 你自己也看得出来 玛莉索
[22:57] Plus, he’s starting his own business, 况且 他也开始了自己的事业
[23:00] And he adores you. 而且他很喜欢你
[23:01] I know. Jesse’s the perfect guy. 我知道 杰西是梦中情人
[23:05] He’s just not the perfect guy for me. 只不过不是我的梦中情人
[23:07] And Peter was? 彼得就是吗
[23:09] Maybe. 可能吧
[23:11] I guess we’ll never know. 我想我是不会知道了
[23:13] I didn’t realize you were so taken with Peter. 我不知道你对彼得这么深情
[23:16] Neither did I… until he was gone. 我也是 直到他离开后我才知道的
[23:20] I really screwed things up royally, huh? 我确实是把一切都搞砸了
[23:27] We’re gonna need more moo shu. 我们还要再来点木须菜
[23:30] Papito, I talked to Spence, 宝贝 我跟斯宾思聊过了
[23:32] and I’m sorry I’ve been so busy lately. 我很抱歉最近一直很忙
[23:34] But I’m going to pay more attention to you starting now. 不过从现在起我就会花更多时间陪你
[23:38] Rosie, am I too self-absorbed? 罗西 我很自私吗
[23:41] I’m talking to Miguel. 我在跟米格尔说话
[23:42] This will just take a minute. 就耽误你一分钟
[23:44] Marisol said some very hurtful things to me, 玛莉索说了些很伤人的话
[23:46] and I need you to tell me they’re not true. 我需要你告诉我那些话都不对
[23:48] Not now. 现在不行
[23:49] I’m trying to make sure Miguel doesn’t feel ignored. 我要让米格尔觉得没有被忽略
[23:53] But now I feel ignored. 可现在我感觉被忽略了
[23:54] Mrs. Genevieve. 吉纳维芙太太
[24:00] Anyway, I’m sorry I haven’t been a very good mami lately, 总之 我很抱歉最近没有做一个好妈妈
[24:05] but I promise to do better, okay? 但是我保证会改正的 好吗
[24:07] Okay. 好的
[24:08] And you’ve got to apologize to your teacher 但你要去跟老师道歉
[24:11] and the kids you bullied. 还有那些被你欺负的同学
[24:13] Do I have to? 必须要去吗
[24:14] Si, senor. That’s what good people do. 没错 好孩子就要这么做
[24:17] When you hurt someone, you say you’re sorry. 如果你伤害了别人 就要说对不起
[24:21] Understand? 明白了吗
[24:22] Yeah, I guess. 是的
[24:23] Good. Now go on. You have homework. 很好 现在去写作业吧
[24:29] Now, Mrs. Genevieve, how can I help you? 吉纳维芙太太 有什么需要我做的
[24:34] Actually, you already have. 其实你已经做了
[24:53] Excuse me. 不好意思
[24:55] You’re having auditions for Carmelita today, right? 你们今天是给卡梅丽塔这个角色试镜对吧
[24:57] Yeah. 是的
[24:59] What’s with the…golden girls? 那些金发女郎是什么情况
[25:01] Those are the Zeldas. 那是塞尔达的扮演者
[25:03] Carmelitas are over there. 卡梅丽塔们在那边
[25:07] That makes more sense. 这就说得通了
[25:19] Danni? 丹妮
[25:22] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[25:23] Same as you. I got an audition. 和你一样 我来试镜
[25:25] – For Carmelita? – Mmm. -为卡梅丽塔吗 -没错
[25:27] And I think I’m gonna nail it. 而且肯定非我莫属
[25:29] I’ve been…studying. 我一直在做研究
[25:32] That’s why you wanted to hang out — to study me? 这是你想跟我一起玩的原因 为了研究我
[25:36] Did you actually think I forgave you? 你真以为我原谅了你吗
[25:39] I can’t believe you used me. 我不敢相信你居然利用了我
[25:41] All right, ladies, next up we have Carmen. 好了女士们 接下来是卡门
[25:44] Yeah, th-that’s me — Carmen Luna. 没错 我是卡门·卢娜
[25:47] Don’t you mean “Carmen Luna”? 你这语气还不够火候
[25:53] This way, please. 请来这边
[26:04] Carmen, this is our director, 卡门 这位是导演
[26:06] the very famous Hugh Metzger. 著名的休·蒙次赫尔先生
[26:09] Oh, hey. 您好
[26:11] Oscar winner two times over, 我获得过两次奥斯卡
[26:12] and all I get is, “Oh, hey.” 打招呼居然就一句”您好”
[26:15] Go ahead and slate yourself. 来展现你自己吧
[26:17] My name is Carmen Luna, 我叫卡门·卢娜
[26:20] and I’m reading for Carmelita. 我来为卡梅丽塔这个角色试镜
[26:23] “I’ve been lying to you, Carmelita. “我一直在骗你 卡梅丽塔
[26:25] I’m not really a maid.” 我其实不是女佣”
[26:29] Honey, that’s your cue. 亲爱的 该你说台词了
[26:30] Oh, I’m so sorry. 很抱歉
[26:31] Can I start again? 我能重新来一遍吗
[26:34] Okay. 好吧
[26:35] “I’ve been lying to you, Carmelita. “我一直在骗你 卡梅丽塔
[26:37] I’m not really a maid.” 我其实不是女佣”
[26:39] So, none of this has been true? 那这一切都不是真的
[26:41] I thought we were friends! 我以为我们是朋友
[26:42] Stop. Hang on. 停 等等
[26:43] Um, you know, I know that Carmelita’s 在这个地方我觉得卡梅丽塔
[26:45] supposed to be angry here, but you still got to be sexy. 应该生气 但还是得很性感才行
[26:49] Oh, I’m sexy. I’m sexy as hell! 我的确性感 火热辣妹
[26:52] Still angry. 这还是生气
[26:53] Should we have her read for Zelda? 我们要不要让她读读塞尔达的台词
[26:54] What? Zelda? I’m not Zelda. 什么 塞尔达 我才不是呢
[26:57] I’m Carmelita. 我是卡梅丽塔
[26:59] You know, this character was based on me. 这个角色是基于我写的
[27:01] I know the woman who wrote the book. 我认识写这本书的女人
[27:02] Oh, you know Marisol Suarez? 你认识玛莉索·苏亚雷斯
[27:06] Uh, yeah. But I hate her. 没错 但我不喜欢她
[27:10] She’s the worst. Am I right? 她最坏了 对吧
[27:13] Thanks for coming by. 谢谢你过来
[27:18] Rosie, I almost got busted. 罗西 我差点被抓到
[27:21] But right before, I found a locked cabinet in the attic. 但在那之前 我发现阁楼上有个上锁的橱柜
[27:24] It could be where they keep the videos. 视频可能就在那里
[27:25] – You got to get into that cabinet. – I know. -你得想办法打开橱柜 -我知道
[27:29] I’ll try to sneak in their house again. 我会再试着溜进他们家
[27:32] Oh, that’s the door. 有人来了
[27:33] I’ll call you back. 我再打给你
[27:36] Frances. 弗朗西丝
[27:42] Okay. 好吧
[27:45] Frances. We need to talk. 弗朗西丝 我们得谈谈
[27:47] Oh, no, no. 不 不
[27:48] You can’t come in. I have a houseguest. 你不能进来 我有客人
[27:50] She’s very sick. 她病得很重
[27:51] I’ll risk it. 我顾不上了
[27:52] I thought you were gonna break up with Kyle. 我记得你准备和凯尔分手的
[27:54] I am. I’m just letting him down gently. 没错 我要温柔地让他失望
[27:56] You promised you were going to end it. 你答应过你会结束这件事的
[27:59] – I — – Zoila, what are you doing? -我 -佐拉 你在干什么
[28:01] Fiona. Hi. 菲欧娜 你好
[28:03] What did I say about having guests? 我说迎接客人的规矩是什么来着
[28:05] And why are you wearing my robe? 你为什么穿着我的睡袍
[28:06] I was cold. 我有点冷
[28:07] I’m Frances. I live next door. 我是弗朗西丝 住在隔壁
[28:10] But she was just leaving. 但她要走了
[28:11] I don’t care if she’s the queen of Sheba. 她就是示巴女王我也不管
[28:13] – Take off my robe. – Zoila, who is this woman? -把我的袍子脱下来 -佐拉 她是谁
[28:15] She’s acting like she owns you. 她这口气好像你是她的一样
[28:17] Zoila…Now. 佐拉 脱
[28:28] Why are you still wearing that? 你为何还穿着这件衣服
[28:30] Because this is my house, 因为这是我家
[28:32] and I like my maid to be in uniform. 我希望我的女佣穿制服
[28:34] Your maid? 你的女佣
[28:35] Thank you so much for stopping by. 谢谢你过来
[28:38] Zoila needs to get back to work now. 佐拉需要工作了
[28:39] I don’t pay her to socialize. 我不是雇她来社交的
[28:43] Frances, let me explain. 弗兰西丝 让我解释一下
[28:44] No, no, no. I understand perfectly. 不 我完全理解了
[28:49] Wait till Kyle hears about this. 等着看凯尔听到这消息的反应吧
[28:59] Oh, good. Adrian, you’re here. 太好了 艾德里安 你在这里
[29:00] I need a hand with these tie-backs for the drapes. 我需要人帮我弄一下这些窗帘钩
[29:02] My hand is busy feeding me bourbon at the moment, Gail. 盖尔 我的手现在忙着拿波旁威士忌
[29:05] Your other hand is free. 你的另一只手闲着
[29:09] Hold this, please. 拿一下 谢谢
[29:11] You wouldn’t believe my day. 我今天的经历你不会相信的
[29:12] As you know, Evelyn is dating Reverend Hamilton, 如你所知 伊芙琳与汉密尔顿牧师约会
[29:15] God’s favorite child and my archnemesis. 上帝的宠儿 我的死对头
[29:17] I’ve been trying to dig up dirt on the man 我一直想找出他的黑历史
[29:20] – so she’ll leave him… – Hold this. -所以她就会离开他 -拿着
[29:21] But he’s so virtuous! 但他非常善良
[29:23] I may have to invent a scandal for him myself. 我得亲自替他制造一起丑闻
[29:25] Perhaps something unseemly with a deacon. 比如搞点不适合牧师干的事
[29:28] That sounds plausible, right? 听上去很有道理 对吧
[29:32] Gail, what the hell’s going on? 盖尔 这是什么情况
[29:34] I heard you have a penchant for bondage. 我听说你有捆绑爱好
[29:37] So do I. 我也是
[29:39] Gail, stop this at once. 盖尔 马上停止
[29:42] Stop it, you lunatic! 快停下 你这个疯子
[29:43] Name calling. I like it. 辱骂 我喜欢
[29:47] – Gail… – Let’s just get these down where they belong. -盖尔 -让我把裤子给你脱了吧
[29:50] Gail, listen to me very carefully. 盖尔 仔细听我说
[29:51] I am not having sex with you. 我不会和你睡的
[29:53] I find the very idea of it…terrifying. 我觉得和你睡很恐怖
[29:56] What? Terrifying? 什么 很恐怖
[29:58] Why? 为什么
[30:01] Dear God. 天啊
[30:04] Evelyn, this isn’t what it looks like. 伊芙琳 事情不是你看到的这样
[30:06] Oh, no, no. I’m — I’m sorry. 不不不 很抱歉
[30:08] – I…I should have knocked. – Evelyn! -我应该敲门 -伊芙琳
[30:12] Evelyn! 伊芙琳
[30:20] – You’re the maid? – Keep your voice down. -你是个女佣 -小声点
[30:23] My boss is asleep inside. 我老板在里面睡觉呢
[30:25] So, was everything a lie, hmm? 所以 一切都是个谎言吗
[30:27] Your feelings? Us? 你的感情 我们
[30:28] Honestly… I really liked you at first. 老实说 一开始我确实很喜欢你
[30:32] But then my feelings changed, and… 但后来我的感觉变了 却…
[30:35] I didn’t know how to tell you. 不知道该怎么跟你说
[30:37] It seems like you didn’t know how to tell me a lot of things. 看起来你有很多事情不知道该怎么跟我说
[30:40] Well, I’m not the only one keeping secrets. 我可不是唯一一个有秘密的人
[30:42] And what’s that supposed to mean? 这话是什么意思
[30:44] I know about The Circle. 我知道圈子的事
[30:48] I didn’t want to believe it at first 一开始我不愿意相信
[30:50] because you’re such a sweet guy, 因为你是个这么好的人
[30:52] but then I figured out why someone like you 但后来我明白为什么像你这样的人
[30:55] would be part of a cult. 会成为邪教的一份子了
[30:56] It’s not a cult. 它不是邪教
[30:57] Is that what your mother tells you? 你妈是这样跟你说的吗
[31:00] I know you’d do anything for her, 我知道你会为她做任何事
[31:01] but what your mother’s doing — it’s not right. 但你妈在做的事情 是不对的
[31:04] – She’s ruining lives. – You’re pathological. -她在破坏别人的生活 -你太极端了
[31:06] The Circle framed my friend Spence for murder. 圈子诬陷我的朋友斯宾思谋杀
[31:09] And he is a good man, just like you. 但他是个好人 就像你一样
[31:12] He does not deserve to go to prison for the rest of his life. 他不应该在监狱度过余生
[31:15] No. He killed Peri Westmore. 不 他杀了佩里·韦斯特莫
[31:17] That’s what your mother wants everyone to think. 你妈就是想让每个人都这样想
[31:21] Look, there is a video of Peri 听着 有一份佩里
[31:23] being interviewed by The Circle. 被圈子问话的视频
[31:26] If we had it, 我们要是能拿到它
[31:28] maybe we can prove Spence is innocent. 也许就能证明斯宾思是清白的
[31:31] You want me to betray my own mother for you? 你想让我为了你背叛自己的妈妈吗
[31:34] I don’t even know who you are anymore. 我甚至都不知道你是谁了
[31:37] I’m still Zoila. 我还是佐拉
[31:39] I wear a uniform, I’m not rich, but I’m still me. 我穿着制服 我不富有 但我还是我
[31:45] And I need your help. 而我需要你的帮助
[31:49] Please. 求你了
[31:53] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[31:55] I can’t. 我不能帮你
[31:57] Then I don’t know who you are, either. 那么我也不知道你是谁了
[32:09] First, let me apologize for being on your side of the house. 首先 让我为踏入你那半边房子道歉
[32:12] It’s fine. I was just on my way out. 这没什么 我正要出门
[32:14] Please move. 麻烦让个道
[32:15] But I wanted to explain what you saw earlier with Gail. 但我想解释一下你看到的我跟盖尔的事
[32:18] Why should you explain? There’s nothing to explain. 你为什么要解释 没什么需要解释的
[32:20] – It’s just that you need to know Gail and I — – Stop! -你只需要知道盖尔和我 -住口
[32:25] We’re adults — 我们都是成年人
[32:26] adults who are getting a divorce. 正在离婚的成年人
[32:28] I couldn’t care less with whom you spend your time. 我一点儿都不关心你和谁共度时光
[32:33] However, when your penis falls off 不过 在你和盖尔·弗莱明睡过后
[32:35] after being with Gail Fleming, 老二掉下来的时候
[32:37] please deposit it in the appropriate trash bin. 请把它放在正确的垃圾桶里
[32:43] Carmen, did you hear that? 卡门 你听到没
[32:45] About your penis falling off? 你老二掉下来的那段
[32:47] Yeah. That was pretty good. 听到了 说得很不错
[32:49] No. Evelyn is jealous of me and Gail. 不 我和盖尔在一起 伊芙琳吃醋了
[32:53] I’ve been going about this all wrong. 这一切我都做错了
[32:55] That’s what I’ve been telling you. 我一直这样跟你说
[32:57] Cutting off her money and making her life miserable — 断了她的钱路 让她过得穷困潦倒
[33:00] That’s too crazy. 这太疯狂了
[33:01] Well, hang on to your feather duster. 抓紧你的鸡毛掸子
[33:05] It’s about to get crazier. 一切就要变得更疯狂了
[33:12] Did Spence Westmore really murder Peri? 斯宾思·韦斯特莫真的杀了佩里吗
[33:15] Of course he did. Why are you asking? 当然了 为什么要问
[33:19] Zoila says he’s innocent. 佐拉说他是无辜的
[33:21] Well, she’s lying… again. 她又在说谎
[33:25] But if Spence really is guilty, 但如果斯宾思真的有罪
[33:27] why did Ben have to manipulate him into confessing? 本为什么要操控他 让他认罪
[33:30] Spence just needed an extra push to tell the truth. 斯宾思只是需要一个外力迫使他讲出实情
[33:33] And besides, we didn’t want the police looking into us. 并且 我们也不想让警察调查我们
[33:38] So you were just protecting The Circle? 所以你只是在保护圈子
[33:40] Kyle, it’s time to make a choice — 凯尔 是时候做个选择了
[33:42] Zoila or your mother. 佐拉还是你妈妈
[33:46] You, of course. 当然是你
[33:49] Good. 很好
[33:50] Because Zoila has infiltrated us, 因为佐拉已经渗透到我们内部
[33:52] and everything we’ve built is in jeopardy. 我们所创建的一切都处于危险的境地
[33:56] You know what we have to do. 你清楚我们该做什么
[34:02] Look, I know you were just using me, 听着 我知道你只是在利用我
[34:06] but the truth is, I enjoy spending time with you. 但事实是 我喜欢和你待在一起
[34:10] Danni, we can’t keep doing this. 丹妮 我们不能一直这样下去
[34:12] I don’t want to be fighting with you 我不想为一部我们
[34:13] over some stupid movie we’re never gonna get. 永远演不成的愚蠢电影和你斗来斗去
[34:16] I got a callback. 我收到了复试电话
[34:19] You did? 你收到了
[34:20] Yep — for the part based on you. 对 以你为原型的那个角色
[34:22] They want me to wear something sexy for the next round. 他们想让我穿得性感点去参加下一轮试镜
[34:27] Well, congratulations. 恭喜
[34:29] I thought you’d be jealous. 我还以为你会嫉妒
[34:31] I am. 我确实嫉妒
[34:33] But I’m also happy for you. 但我也为你高兴
[34:36] You don’t mean that. 这不是你的真心话
[34:38] Yeah, I do. 是的
[34:47] I like this one. 我喜欢这件
[34:50] You look amazing in red. 你穿红色衣服特别美
[35:04] Good morning. 早上好
[35:05] Oh, if you say so. 也就这样一说罢了
[35:07] I didn’t get a wink of sleep last night. 我昨晚一宿没合眼
[35:09] – Still jet-lagged? – Actually, no. -还在倒时差吗 -其实不是
[35:12] It was all the noise from those ghastly moving trucks. 全是因为那些可怕的搬家货车制造的噪音
[35:16] What? 什么
[35:16] Yes. Those hideous people next door 是的 邻屋那些讨人厌的家伙
[35:19] moved out in the middle of the night. 在大半夜搬出去了
[35:21] Can you believe the nerve? 真是厚颜无耻啊
[35:22] Oh, my God. 天呐
[35:24] No. 不要啊
[35:30] – Bueno? – Rosie, they’re gone. -你好 -罗西 他们走了
[35:33] Who? 谁走了
[35:35] Kyle and Frances — they’re gone… 凯尔和弗朗西丝 他们走了
[35:37] And so is our chance to get Spence out of jail. 我们救斯宾思出监狱的机会也没了
[35:45] The Circle is gone? 圈子走了
[35:47] Zoila went next door, 佐拉去了邻屋
[35:48] and the place was cleaned out. 那个地方已经被清理一空
[35:50] But don’t worry. I’m not giving up. 但别担心 我不会放弃的
[35:53] Well, maybe you should. 也许你应该放弃
[35:56] Spence. 斯宾思
[35:57] You trying to get me out of here is ruining our family. 你尽力救我出去的举动在毁掉我们的家庭
[36:00] This thing with Miguel never would have happened 要不是我在监狱里
[36:02] if I wasn’t in jail. 米格尔根本不会变成这样
[36:03] But that’s not your fault. 可那不是你的错
[36:04] It doesn’t matter. 这不是重点
[36:06] You deserve a life, 重点是你值得好好生活
[36:07] And Miguel deserves a mother who has time for him. 米格尔也该有个能陪着他的妈妈
[36:09] He has one. 他有
[36:10] I’ll find a way. 我会想办法
[36:12] Rosie, I’m not getting out of here. 罗西 我没法出狱的
[36:15] You got to let this go. 你得放手
[36:17] I can’t. 我做不到
[36:19] You are my husband, 你是我丈夫
[36:20] and I will never give up on you, no matter what. 无论如何 我绝不会放弃你
[36:26] You know, and this kid’s clearly stolen the money 这孩子显然从教堂里的奉献盘
[36:28] from the collection plate, so I look at him and I say — 拿了钱 所以我看着他说
[36:31] Forgive me, James, but is this another story 抱歉 詹姆斯 这故事的结局
[36:33] that ends with you forgiving a ne’er-do-well 是不是你又原谅了一个二流子
[36:35] and buying him a warm meal? 给他买了一顿热饭
[36:37] Evelyn, are you okay? 伊芙琳 你没事吧
[36:39] It’s not you. It’s — 不是你啦 是
[36:43] I walked in on Adrian and a former friend of mine… 我撞见艾德里安和我之前的一个朋友
[36:47] Having relations. 玩捆绑
[36:48] Oh, I’m so sorry. 很遗憾
[36:50] It’s not as though I haven’t caught Adrian in compromising situations before. 我之前也抓到过艾德里安偷情
[36:54] He is an accomplished sexual deviant. 他是个熟练的性变态
[36:56] It’s over now. 现在结束了
[37:00] But this woman — Gail! — She’s so far beneath him. 但这女人 盖尔 她比他地位低下得多
[37:03] She’s not — and I mean this in all modesty — 我真是毫不夸张 她根本
[37:04] nearly as attractive as I am. 没我漂亮
[37:06] I just don’t understand what he sees in her. 我只是不明白他看上她什么了
[37:09] Evelyn, do you still have feelings for Adrian? 伊芙琳 你还喜欢艾德里安吗
[37:13] That’s absurd. 太荒唐了
[37:15] No. I just know Adrian. That’s all. 不 我只是懂艾德里安 仅此而已
[37:18] He could never be happy with a woman like her. 跟她那种女人在一起他不会幸福的
[37:21] You know, when we first started seeing each other, 我们刚开始约会时
[37:22] – you told me your marriage was over. – It is. -你跟我说你的婚姻结束了 -是的
[37:26] Maybe it’s not as over as you think. 也许并没有如你认为的结束
[37:30] I’m — I’m sorry, Evelyn. 很抱歉 伊芙琳
[37:33] I can’t do this. 我做不到
[37:43] Ah, there you are. 你在这里啊
[37:46] Sorry. Um, I don’t need to do this now. 抱歉 我现在没必要做这个
[37:48] I will just get out of your hair. 我就不烦你了
[37:50] No, no, Gail, it’s fine. Can we talk? 不 盖尔 没事 我们能聊聊吗
[37:52] Really, th-there’s nothing to talk about. 没什么好聊的 真的
[37:53] I get it. You said you were terrified of me. 我懂 你说你害怕我
[37:56] Yes. I’m terrified because I can barely contain 是啊 我很害怕 因为我没法控制
[37:58] the flood of feelings I have for you. 我对你的滔滔爱意
[38:01] I can’t deny it any longer. 我再也无法否认了
[38:04] Excuse me? 你说什么
[38:06] I decided to give Evelyn her divorce 我决定跟伊芙琳离婚
[38:08] because I realized, Gail, I am… 因为我意识到 盖尔 我
[38:11] madly in love with you. 疯狂地爱上了你
[38:15] Oh, my god, Adrian. 天啊 艾德里安
[38:22] Hey, Kill Face — 杀戮脸
[38:23] Geez, man! Never sneak up on me. 天啊 别偷偷靠近我
[38:26] Sorry. Anyway, I read your play, 抱歉 总之 我看了你的剧本
[38:29] And I have some thoughts… 有一些想法
[38:33] That it’s perfect. 这很完美
[38:34] Don’t change a thing. 什么都别改
[38:37] Dude, say what you want. 兄弟 想说什么就说吧
[38:39] I don’t care about the script. 我不在乎剧本
[38:41] It’s all about the sets. 重点是布景
[38:44] You see, when I do a play, I get special access to tools. 我拍戏时 能拿到工具
[38:48] But some tools don’t make it back to the workshop. 但一些工具就回不去厂房了
[38:55] Oh, my god. 天啊
[38:57] Is that a tunnel? 那是隧道吗
[38:58] Yep, and it’s almost finished. 是啊 快挖完了
[39:01] I’m getting out of here. 我要越狱了
[39:04] You coming with me? 你跟我走吗
[39:09] Marisol… 玛莉索
[39:11] I’m sorry I interfered in your relationship. 抱歉我干涉了你的恋爱
[39:15] I’m not gonna lie. 我不撒谎
[39:16] I’m surprised to hear you say that. 听见你说这话我很惊讶
[39:18] I’m not usually like this. 我一般不这样的
[39:20] It’s just Peter. 只是彼得
[39:22] I never meant to cheat on him, 我不想出轨的
[39:25] So I’ll always be trying to make things right. 所以我会一直弥补过错
[39:27] What do you mean, you never meant to cheat on him? 你说你不想出轨的是什么意思
[39:30] How do you accidentally cheat? 怎么意外出轨啊
[39:32] I was at a party one night. 那晚我参加了一场派对
[39:35] Peter was working late, 彼得很晚还在上班
[39:37] so I was chatting with a colleague of his. 我在跟他的一个同事聊天
[39:41] The next thing I knew, I woke up in his bed. 接下来 我就在他的床上醒来了
[39:46] Wait. What? 等等 什么
[39:48] Were you drinking? 你喝酒了吗
[39:50] I’d had half a cocktail. 我喝了半杯鸡尾酒
[39:52] It must have been stronger than I realized 酒劲肯定比我以为的更厉害
[39:55] Because I don’t remember anything after that. 因为之后我什么都不记得了
[39:59] You don’t black out from half a cocktail. 半杯鸡尾酒不会让你断片的
[40:03] Is it possible 有没有可能
[40:05] that this man put something in your drink? 这男人给你酒里下了药
[40:10] I’ve always wondered about that. 我一直都这么想的
[40:13] It certainly would explain things. 这能解释一切
[40:15] Genevieve… You didn’t cheat. 吉纳维芙 你没出轨
[40:21] What happened to you — that’s — 你遇上的事 那是
[40:26] that’s rape. 那是强奸
[40:30] Nobody called it that back then. 那时候没人这样说
[40:33] It wasn’t violent. He was a friend. 没有暴力 他是朋友
[40:36] He drugged you and had sex with you without your consent. 他给你下了药 未经你同意就跟你做爱了
[40:39] That’s a crime, no matter who does it. 那是犯罪 不管是谁干的
[40:43] I suppose it is. 我想是的
[40:46] Did you tell anyone? 你跟谁说过吗
[40:48] He’s a very well-known person in Hollywood. 他是好莱坞一个名人
[40:52] I doubt anyone would have believed me. 我怕没人信我
[40:54] I believe you. 我信你
[40:56] And I won’t say a word. 我什么都不会说的
[41:00] But… 但是
[41:03] Who was it? 那是谁啊
[41:07] Hugh Metzger… 休·蒙次赫尔
[41:09] The director. 那个导演
[41:16] Mr. Metzger? 梅茨赫尔先生
[41:19] Where is everybody? 大伙儿呢
[41:20] Oh, I-I like to do callbacks alone. 我喜欢一个人复试
[41:22] I mean, having other people around just gets in the way. 其他人会有所妨碍
[41:25] Ah. So, it’s just gonna be you and me? 所以就你和我吗
[41:27] That’s right. 是啊
[41:30] Come on in. 进来吧
[41:33] Yeah. 好
蛇蝎女佣

Post navigation

Previous Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme