时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – I know you’re my mother now. – I can’t be that for you. | -现在我知道你是我妈妈了 -我不能当你妈妈 |
[00:04] | How long you plan on being away? | 那你打算走多久 |
[00:05] | There’s one thing that I have to do. | 我还有件事需要去做 |
[00:07] | I’m gonna find my real dad. | 我要找到我的亲生父亲 |
[00:08] | Peter. Husband number three — | 彼得 第三任丈夫 |
[00:10] | the one who got away. | 那个离开我的男人 |
[00:12] | You humiliated me in front of those horrible men. | 你当着那些可怕的人的面羞辱了我 |
[00:14] | – It’s work. – And work takes priority. | -这是工作 -工作优先 |
[00:16] | I’m starting to get that. | 我开始懂了 |
[00:17] | It’s good that you’re going. I need some time. | 你走了是好事 我需要一些时间 |
[00:19] | You’re this hot, intelligent, successful woman. | 你是个性感聪明成功的女人 |
[00:23] | Why would you want to be with a guy like me? | 你为什么想跟我这种男人在一起 |
[00:24] | Fashion exec just bought this place. | 一个知名时尚品牌主管刚刚买下这里 |
[00:26] | She’s gonna be gone for six months. | 她六个月都不在 |
[00:27] | This really cute guy came over and assumed I owned the house. | 这个可爱的男人来敲门以为我是屋主 |
[00:30] | I broke up with my mother, so can I stay here? | 我跟我妈妈分手了 我可以住在这里吗 |
[00:32] | – With me? – I don’t have anywhere else to go. | -跟我一起吗 -我无处可去了 |
[00:35] | I’m barely used to hanging out with you. | 我好不容易习惯跟你相处了 |
[00:36] | Can we agree to never talk about sex? | 我们能同意别说性爱吗 |
[00:40] | That feels nice! | 感觉真棒 |
[00:42] | I’m so glad you like it. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[00:44] | Spence Westmore, | 斯宾思·韦斯特莫 |
[00:45] | you’re under arrest for the murder of Peri Westmore. | 你因涉嫌谋杀佩里·韦斯特莫被捕了 |
[00:46] | No, no, he didn’t do it! | 不 不是他干的 |
[00:48] | I’m Shannon. I’m Peri’s sister. | 我是香农 我是佩里的姐姐 |
[00:50] | And she doesn’t know anything about The Circle? | 她也不知道圈子的事吧 |
[00:52] | She doesn’t have a clue. | 她什么都不知道 |
[00:53] | There’s this bad man named Ben. | 有个坏人名字叫本 |
[00:55] | Maybe he’s got someone spying on me. | 或许他找了人在监视我 |
[00:57] | I was thinking, if I follow Miss Shannon, | 我在想 如果我跟踪香农小姐 |
[00:59] | I can find out where The Circle meets. | 就能找到”圈子”集会的地方 |
[01:01] | Someone’s going around asking about Peri’s murder. | 有人在调查佩里的谋杀案 |
[01:04] | What’s in this? | 里面有什么 |
[01:05] | Tucker Westmore is the key to everything. | 塔科·韦斯特莫是一切的关键 |
[01:08] | That Spence isn’t Tucker’s father? | 斯宾思不是塔科的父亲吗 |
[01:10] | You didn’t hear that from me. | 不是我告诉你的 |
[01:11] | I’m leaving you. | 我要离开你了 |
[01:12] | If it appears to the court like | 这在法庭看来会像是 |
[01:14] | you’re the one who abandoned your home, | 你抛弃了你的家庭和你的婚姻 |
[01:16] | it may negatively impact your settlement. | 这可能对你的离婚和解不利 |
[01:18] | All I need is the new passcode for the gate. | 我只要大门的新密码 |
[01:20] | That’s pretty. | 那个挺好看的 |
[01:21] | My necklace? | 我的项链 |
[01:22] | Evelyn? How did you get in? | 伊芙琳 你怎么进来的 |
[01:24] | Oh, I hope you don’t mind, | 希望你不介意 |
[01:26] | but James will be spending the night here. | 但詹姆斯会在这里过夜 |
[01:30] | You know, this would go a lot faster if you just helped me. | 如果你帮我的话这会快很多 |
[01:33] | Push with your legs. See? Helping. | 腿用力 看到了吧 我在帮忙 |
[01:36] | I’m sure I’ll regret asking, but what’s all this about? | 虽然我肯定会后悔问 但这是怎么回事 |
[01:40] | I’m dividing the house in half. | 我要把房子分成两部分 |
[01:43] | Now that I’m back, | 既然我回来了 |
[01:44] | establishing distinct personal spheres | 我要建立不同的个人区域 |
[01:46] | seems the best way to avoid each other until it’s all final. | 这应该是我们在离婚前避免彼此的最好方法 |
[01:48] | I see. And which side of Berlin do you intend to live in? | 知道了 那你想住在哪一边呢 |
[01:52] | I’ll take the West wing, you the East, | 我住西边 你住东边 |
[01:54] | and the study shall be divided fairly down the middle. | 书房从正中间分开 一人一半 |
[01:57] | I still don’t understand how you got back in here. | 我还是不明白你是怎么进来的 |
[02:00] | How did you get past the gate? | 你怎么进的大门 |
[02:01] | I changed the code. | 我把密码换了的 |
[02:03] | She climbed over the fence. | 她从栅栏爬过来的 |
[02:05] | I’d sooner believe she jumped the fence | 我宁愿相信她是踩一辆红白蓝摩托车 |
[02:06] | on a red-white-and-blue motorcycle. | 跃过了栅栏[找了个农民] |
[02:13] | I’m sorry. It’s — It’s just a text from James, | 抱歉 詹姆斯发的信息太搞笑了 |
[02:15] | the reverend. | 就是那个牧师 |
[02:16] | My boyfriend. | 我男朋友 |
[02:18] | I’m getting a drink. | 我要喝一杯 |
[02:19] | Nah, unh-unh! You stay on your side. | 不行 你只能待在你那边 |
[02:22] | You must be joking. | 你肯定在开玩笑 |
[02:23] | I am not. | 我没开玩笑 |
[02:24] | You may not travel past the Cezanne | 你要想越过界限 |
[02:26] | without risking life and limb. | 就会冒险缺胳膊少腿 |
[02:27] | Moreover, we will not speak to each other directly… | 还有 我们不能直接说话 |
[02:30] | only through Carmen. | 只能通过卡门 |
[02:32] | So, we’re gonna run our conversations | 我们要通过卡门 |
[02:33] | through Carmen and her English-language meat grinder? | 还有她那蹩脚的英语口音吗 |
[02:36] | Dude, I’m standing right here. | 老兄 我就站在这儿呢 |
[02:38] | Didn’t understand a word of that. | 听不懂你说什么 |
[02:40] | Evelyn, the bar is on your side. | 伊芙琳 吧台在你那边 |
[02:42] | What do I do when I need a drink? | 我想喝酒了该怎么办 |
[02:43] | Carmen. Please answer. | 卡门 你来回答 |
[02:46] | We made you a nice bar over there. | 我们给你在那边做了个不错的吧台 |
[02:52] | Carmen, please tell Evelyn | 卡门 请你告诉伊芙琳 |
[02:53] | that she cannot hold my best bourbon hostage. | 她不能拿我最好的波本酒做人质 |
[02:56] | Carmen, tell Adrian I will do whatever the hell I please. | 卡门 告诉艾德里安我愿意做什么他管不着 |
[02:59] | She’s lucky I haven’t already called the police | 我还没报警 强制让她搬走 |
[02:59] | and had her removed from the premises. | 她就够走运的了 |
[03:00] | If he so much as steps a foot on my side, | 如果他敢踏入我这边一步 |
[03:01] | – I’ll have him brought up on charges — – Bah! | -我一定起诉他… -停 |
[03:04] | Mr. Powell says I get a raise. | 鲍威尔先生说给我加薪 |
[03:06] | Mrs. Powell says it’s time for a break. | 鲍威尔太太说该休息了 |
[03:08] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[03:22] | Wait. You think Kyle and Frances are in a cult? | 慢着 你说凯尔和弗朗西丝加入了一个邪教 |
[03:25] | I followed Miss Shannon to their house, | 我跟踪香农小姐去他们家了 |
[03:27] | and you always said there was something weird about them. | 你也一直说他们很奇怪 |
[03:30] | Look, I know Kyle pretty well, | 我很了解凯尔 |
[03:31] | and if he were in a cult, I would know. | 如果他加入了邪教 我肯定会知道 |
[03:34] | Like he knows you’re a maid pretending to be rich? | 就像他知道你是个假装有钱的女佣吗 |
[03:37] | I’m just saying he could be dangerous. | 我只是说他可能很危险 |
[03:40] | You shouldn’t be dating him. | 你不该跟他约会 |
[03:42] | I’m one step ahead of you. | 我比你先了一步 |
[03:43] | – I’m so ready to break up with him. – Really? | -我早就准备好跟他分手了 -真的吗 |
[03:46] | Have you ever been in bed with a super-hot guy | 你有没有跟一个超级性感的人上床 |
[03:49] | but find yourself thinking about an… | 但却发现自己在想着一位 |
[03:52] | older, balder… | 更老 秃头 |
[03:55] | plumper gentleman? | 更胖的先生 |
[03:57] | Aye. | 这样 |
[03:59] | Who is this gross old man you’re fantasizing about? | 你幻想的这个恶心的老男人是谁 |
[04:01] | Nobody. And it wasn’t a fantasy. | 没谁 这也不是幻想 |
[04:04] | It was more like a terrifying nightmare | 更像一个我永远挥之不去的 |
[04:07] | that will haunt me forever. | 可怕的噩梦 |
[04:08] | – Hey, girls. – What did we miss? | -姑娘们 -我们错过了什么 |
[04:10] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[04:11] | Rosie was just filling me in on Peri’s murder. | 罗西在告诉我佩里谋杀案的事 |
[04:14] | I found out what Peri was hiding, | 我知道佩里在隐瞒什么了 |
[04:16] | and it’s big enough that someone might have killed her for it. | 这是件大事 足够让某个人因此杀了她 |
[04:20] | Sounds like you’re getting close. | 听上去你离真相很近了 |
[04:21] | Spence must be happy. | 斯宾思肯定会高兴的 |
[04:22] | Not after he hears the secret. | 他知道秘密后就不会了 |
[04:24] | He’s not Tucker’s father. | 他不是塔科的父亲 |
[04:26] | – Santo Dios. – Oh, my God. | -天啊 -上帝 |
[04:28] | You can’t tell him that. | 你千万不能告诉他 |
[04:29] | Rosie, are you sure? | 罗西 你确定吗 |
[04:31] | They did a blood test at the hospital. | 医院里化验他们的血了 |
[04:33] | Spence is not the father. | 斯宾思不是他父亲 |
[04:35] | Wow! It’s like an episode of “Maury” | 现在我们说的事就跟 |
[04:37] | right here at this table. | 《莫里秀》里演的一样 |
[04:41] | B-But it’s sad. | 但好惨 |
[04:42] | Poor Spence. | 可怜的斯宾思 |
[04:44] | I think Tucker’s real father killed Peri | 我认为是塔科的亲生父亲杀了佩里 |
[04:46] | to keep this from coming out, | 以阻止这个秘密泄露出去 |
[04:48] | and maybe Spence knows who she cheated with. | 或许斯宾思知道她和谁劈腿了 |
[04:50] | I have to ask him. | 我得问问他 |
[04:52] | Aw, but you’ll break his heart. | 但是他会心碎的 |
[04:54] | Aye. After everything he’s been through, | 是的 他经历了那么多波折 |
[04:56] | now to find this out? | 现在再让他知道这件事 |
[04:58] | Rosie, I wouldn’t want to be in your shoes. | 罗西 我真不想站在你的境地[穿你的鞋] |
[05:01] | Or Marisol’s. | 或者玛莉索的 |
[05:03] | Those are just…ugly. | 她的鞋子太丑了 |
[05:07] | I know you said Ben is out of town, | 我知道你说本出城了 |
[05:09] | but when is he coming back? | 但是他什么时候回来呢 |
[05:10] | His work in Kuala Lumpur is going better than expected, | 他在吉隆坡的工作比想象中更顺利 |
[05:13] | so I’ve ordered him to stay — | 所以我命他在那里 |
[05:16] | permanently. | 永远留下来 |
[05:17] | But Ben is my manager. | 但是本是我的经纪人 |
[05:20] | How is he gonna manage me from there? | 他在那里怎么给我做经纪人 |
[05:22] | His work is wherever I say it is. | 他在哪里工作我说了算 |
[05:24] | And Ben is a loyal follower | 而且本是忠诚的追随者 |
[05:27] | who doesn’t ask questions of me. | 他从未问过我问题 |
[05:29] | But Ben promised The Circle | 但是本承诺了圈子 |
[05:31] | would make me a star just like Peri. | 会把我打造成佩里那样的明星 |
[05:33] | And we will, even without him. | 我们会的 就算没有他 |
[05:35] | We’re very well connected. | 我们很有门路的 |
[05:38] | When Peri was killed, you said Spence did it, | 当佩里被杀时 你说是斯宾思是凶手 |
[05:42] | and I never questioned that. | 我从未质疑过你 |
[05:44] | Well, that’s the truth. | 那是事实 |
[05:46] | Shannon, what are you getting at? | 香农 你想说什么 |
[05:49] | Just that I’ve been very loyal to The Circle, | 只是我对圈子一直忠心耿耿 |
[05:52] | but my loyalty comes with expectations. | 但是我的忠诚也希望有回报 |
[05:55] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[05:57] | I assure you you’re gonna be a bigger star | 我向你保证你会成为比佩里 |
[06:01] | than Peri ever was, and that’s a solemn promise. | 还要成功的巨星 我郑重承诺 |
[06:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:08] | Have faith, my child. | 要抱有信念 我的孩子 |
[06:10] | All in due time. | 时机到了自然会实现 |
[06:19] | You left something at my house the other night. | 那天晚上你在我家落了样东西 |
[06:22] | Really? Come in. What’d I leave? | 真的吗 进来吧 我落了什么 |
[06:27] | That’s where those were! Ha! | 原来这条在你那儿 |
[06:29] | How do you leave without noticing | 你走的时候没穿内裤 |
[06:30] | you’re not wearing underwear? | 你都没发现吗 |
[06:31] | I guess my… | 我想我的 |
[06:33] | mind was on other things. | 心都在其他事情上 |
[06:35] | No. Jesse. | 别这样 杰西 |
[06:40] | We can’t do this again. | 我们不能再这么做了 |
[06:42] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[06:45] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[06:46] | Look. | 听着 |
[06:47] | What happened between us was a mistake. | 我俩之间发生的事情是一个错误 |
[06:49] | Peter’s coming back tomorrow, | 彼得明天就回来了 |
[06:51] | and — and I need to figure out where we stand. | 我得弄明白我俩的关系 |
[06:53] | – I thought you were in a fight with him. – I am. | -我以为你在跟他吵架 -的确 |
[06:56] | But we didn’t break up exactly. | 但是我们不算分手了 |
[06:58] | We… | 我们 |
[07:00] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[07:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:03] | This is wrong. | 这样不对 |
[07:05] | We’ve already done this once before. | 我们已经越过一次界了 |
[07:07] | Is it that much worse if we do it again? | 再越一次结果也不会更坏吧 |
[07:09] | I doubt Peter will see it that way. | 我觉得彼得不会这么想 |
[07:11] | Well, maybe he shouldn’t have fired you off of your own movie. | 或许他不该把你从你自己的电影项目上开除 |
[07:13] | That’s a…good point. | 你说的有道理 |
[07:16] | And wasn’t he always prioritizing work | 而且他不是一直把工作 |
[07:19] | over your relationship? | 凌驾于感情之上吗 |
[07:25] | Very true. | 没错 |
[07:28] | For all you know, | 你要知道 |
[07:30] | he could be planning to break up with you… | 他可能计划跟你分手了 |
[07:33] | and you’ll have missed out… | 而你就会错过 |
[07:36] | on this… | 这个 |
[07:41] | …for nothing. | 同时什么也得不到 |
[07:42] | You make a very compelling argument. | 你说的很有道理 |
[07:53] | Oh, good. You’re here. | 真好 你在这儿 |
[07:56] | Can we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[07:57] | Sure. Hey, who’s Fiona Gladhart? | 好的 菲欧娜·格莱怀特是谁 |
[08:00] | – Sorry? – I grabbed your mail. | -什么? -我替你拿了信件 |
[08:02] | Lot of people seem to think she lives here. | 很多人似乎以为她住在这儿 |
[08:04] | Weird, huh? | 好奇怪 |
[08:06] | Anyway, we should talk. | 总之 我们得聊聊 |
[08:10] | About? | 聊什么 |
[08:11] | Well, I think you’re great. | 我觉得你很棒 |
[08:15] | But things between us moved a little too quickly. | 但是我俩之间进展的有点太快了 |
[08:17] | I mean, we started dating, | 我是指 我们才开始约会 |
[08:19] | and then — bam! — living together. | 然后 轰地一下 我俩同居了 |
[08:22] | Well, we didn’t have a choice | 我和我妈妈分手以后 |
[08:23] | when I broke up with my mother. | 我们没有别的选择了 |
[08:24] | You got to stop saying it like that. | 你别再这么说了 |
[08:27] | The point is… | 重点是 |
[08:29] | I’m just not feeling the romance between us anymore. | 我觉得我俩之间没有浪漫的感觉了 |
[08:34] | I totally hear you, and I agree. | 我明白了 我也这么觉得 |
[08:37] | – You do? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[08:39] | Just because I live here, I can’t take you for granted. | 只因我住在这儿 我也不能把你当成老夫老妻 |
[08:43] | That’s not exactly what I meant. | 我完全不是这个意思 |
[08:45] | No. You deserve romance. | 不 你值得更多的浪漫 |
[08:47] | I got to step up my game. | 我得火力全开了 |
[08:49] | Dinners, bubble baths, flowers — | 晚餐 泡泡浴 鲜花 |
[08:51] | whatever it takes to make you happy. | 只要让你开心都可以 |
[08:53] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不用做这些的 |
[08:54] | Yes, I do. | 我要做 |
[08:56] | With everything going on between my mother and me, | 我和我妈妈之间发生了这些事情以后 |
[08:59] | last thing I want is for you to break up with me. | 我真的不想你再跟我分手了 |
[09:07] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[09:11] | Oh, hello, Mr. Powell. Is everything okay? | 你好 鲍威尔先生 一切都好吗 |
[09:14] | No, Carmen, it is not. | 不 卡门 不好 |
[09:16] | I finally figured out how Evelyn | 我终于发现伊芙琳 |
[09:17] | got on the property that night. | 那晚是怎么进到家里来的了 |
[09:19] | I played back the security footage. | 我去看了监控录像 |
[09:21] | She and that reverend just pulled up to the gate, | 她和那位牧师只是停在了大门口 |
[09:23] | punched in the code, and drove right in. | 按下了密码 就长驱直入了 |
[09:27] | Well, mystery solved! | 悬案解决了 |
[09:29] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[09:30] | Now, where do you suppose | 你觉得伊芙琳 |
[09:32] | Evelyn got the gate code? | 是从哪儿知道大门密码的 |
[09:35] | Maybe from one of the gardeners? | 或许是某个园丁告诉她的 |
[09:38] | That’s a lovely necklace. | 你的项链真不错 |
[09:41] | You know, Evelyn has the exact same one. | 伊芙琳也曾有过一条一模一样的 |
[09:44] | She does? | 她有吗 |
[09:45] | Why do you have Evelyn’s necklace? | 为什么伊芙琳的项链在你手上 |
[09:48] | I stole it. | 我偷的 |
[09:51] | Okay, fine. | 好了好了 |
[09:52] | Mrs. Powell tricked me into giving her the gate code. | 鲍威尔太太诱骗我告诉她大门密码的 |
[09:55] | She tricked you? How? | 她是怎么诱骗你的 |
[09:56] | Well, by asking me for it | 她问我密码是什么 |
[09:57] | – and then offering me nice things. – Carmen! | -然后用好东西跟我换 -卡门 |
[10:00] | All this time, I thought you were on Team Adrian. | 一直以来 我以为你站在我这边的 |
[10:02] | I am! | 我是的 |
[10:05] | Look, you wanted Mrs. Powell to move back in to the house, | 听着 你想让鲍威尔太太搬回来 |
[10:07] | and she came back, so you win! | 现在她搬回来了 你赢了 |
[10:08] | I wanted her to come back broken | 我想让她心力交瘁 |
[10:10] | with her tail between her legs. | 夹着尾巴回来 |
[10:12] | Instead, she comes back triumphant | 然而她得意洋洋地 |
[10:15] | with a handsome black man between her legs. | 夹着一位帅气的黑人男子回来的 |
[10:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:19] | So am I, Carmen. | 我也是 卡门 |
[10:21] | You’re fired! | 你被开除了 |
[10:28] | I must thank Rosie for her recommendation. | 我真要谢谢罗西的推荐 |
[10:31] | Who knew personal trainers could be so handsome? | 谁知道私人教练也能这么帅 |
[10:35] | Thank you, Mrs. Delatour. | 谢谢 德拉图太太 |
[10:37] | Please, call me Genevieve. | 叫我吉纳维芙就好 |
[10:39] | Okay. Genevieve. | 好的 吉纳维芙 |
[10:42] | We should get to know each other better. | 我们该多了解下彼此 |
[10:44] | Would you like to join me for a light dinner | 你愿意和我吃顿便饭 |
[10:47] | and some heavy petting? | 再狠狠宠爱下我吗 |
[10:52] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我想这不是个好主意 |
[10:54] | Because I’m a few years older than you? | 因为我比你大几岁吗 |
[10:57] | Are you older than me? | 你比我大吗 |
[10:59] | Oh, Jesse. | 杰西 |
[11:01] | It’s just, I like to keep | 只是我喜欢 |
[11:02] | my client relationships professional. | 和客户保持专业的关系 |
[11:04] | I could fire you. | 我可以开除你 |
[11:06] | Oh, please don’t. | 请不要 |
[11:08] | Uh, truth is, you don’t want to get mixed up | 事实是 你不会想和我这种人 |
[11:10] | with someone like me. | 搅合在一起 |
[11:11] | My love life is a complete mess. | 我的恋爱史一团糟 |
[11:13] | Shoulder press. | 肩膀下压 |
[11:15] | Tuck those in. | 手肘内收 |
[11:16] | And one… | 一 |
[11:18] | Are you seeing someone? | 你在和别人约会吗 |
[11:21] | I was seeing this one girl, but she went out of town, | 我有个女朋友 但她出城了 |
[11:25] | and then I kind of slept with my ex. | 然后我和前女友睡了 |
[11:27] | Ah. An ex? | 前女友吗 |
[11:29] | Well, I suppose I can understand | 我猜我能体会 |
[11:32] | the appeal of the one who got away. | 前任的吸引力 |
[11:35] | So you get it? | 所以你理解吗 |
[11:37] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:38] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[11:39] | I am paying excellent money for these sessions, | 我上这些课程可花了大价钱 |
[11:42] | so while you’re spotting me, | 所以你让我出汗时 |
[11:44] | maybe your hands could… slip a little? | 或许你的手能…乱滑一滑呢 |
[11:50] | Oh, Carmen. Good. | 卡门 太好了 |
[11:52] | James wants me to send him something, | 詹姆斯要我发给他什么东西 |
[11:54] | but I have no idea what it is. | 但我不知道是什么意思 |
[11:55] | Dear, are you familiar with this word? | 你熟悉这个词吗 |
[11:58] | Selfie? | 自拍吗 |
[11:59] | Uh, that’s when you take a picture of yourself like this. | 就是你像这样拍一张自己的照片 |
[12:04] | Ooh! That’s fabulous. | 太棒了 |
[12:06] | Yeah, you have to admit, | 你得承认 |
[12:07] | I’m pretty handy to have around, huh? | 让我在身边还是很有用的吧 |
[12:09] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[12:10] | And now that you and Mr. Powell are separated, | 现在你和鲍威尔先生分居了 |
[12:13] | I-I don’t feel right cleaning for him. | 我觉得再为他打扫不太合适 |
[12:15] | Us girls, we have to stick together, right? | 我们女生该团结一致 对吗 |
[12:18] | Adrian fired you, didn’t he? | 艾德里安开除你了吧 |
[12:19] | But now I can focus all my energy on cleaning for you. | 但现在我就能尽心为你打扫了 |
[12:23] | I work for Marisol’s maid service. | 我为玛莉索的佣人公司工作 |
[12:25] | I could actually hire a good maid — | 我可以雇一个好佣人 |
[12:28] | if there is such a thing. | 如果真有这种人 |
[12:30] | Listen, lady, the only reason | 听着 太太 鲍威尔先生 |
[12:31] | Mr. Powell fired me is because I helped you. | 解雇我的唯一原因 是因为我帮了你 |
[12:33] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[12:34] | Do I, though? | 是吗 |
[12:35] | Come on. Mr. Powell hates me now. | 拜托 鲍威尔先生现在恨死我了 |
[12:37] | So having me around would drive him crazy. | 你留我在身边会让他发疯的 |
[12:41] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[12:46] | I’m so glad you agreed to meet me. | 我真高兴你同意见我 |
[12:49] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[12:50] | I’m just surprised it’s during lunch. | 我只是很惊讶是吃午餐 |
[12:51] | You usually reserve this for business. | 你一般午餐都是谈公事 |
[12:53] | Oh. When I was in New York, | 当我在纽约时 |
[12:56] | all I could think about was how much you mean to me | 我心里想的只有你对我有多重要 |
[12:58] | and how badly I screwed things up. | 我是怎么搞砸了一切 |
[13:02] | Well we all make mistakes. | 我们都会犯错嘛 |
[13:04] | I am so sorry for what happened with your movie. | 对你的电影的事我真抱歉 |
[13:07] | I… can’t even imagine how hurt you must’ve been. | 我无法想象你有多痛苦 |
[13:10] | Peter, it means so much to hear you say that. | 彼得 能听到你这么说真好 |
[13:13] | And another thing — | 还有件事… |
[13:14] | I know I’ve been way too focused on work, | 我知道我太专心工作 |
[13:17] | but that’s about to change. | 但这该改变了 |
[13:18] | It is? | 是吗 |
[13:19] | Look, I really want to make this up to you, | 我是真心想补偿你 |
[13:21] | so, next week, I’ve canceled all my meetings | 所以我取消了下周的全部会议 |
[13:24] | in the hopes of escaping with you to Hawaii. | 希望和你去夏威夷散心 |
[13:28] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[13:32] | You mean the world to me. | 你对我非常重要 |
[13:34] | I don’t want anything to come between us again. | 我不想让我们之间再有矛盾了 |
[13:37] | Let’s start all over — | 我们重新来过吧 |
[13:39] | blanket forgiveness for anything | 原谅以前可能 |
[13:42] | that might’ve happened in the past. | 发生过的一切事情 |
[13:53] | Evelyn, I know you’re not speaking to me, | 伊芙琳 我知道你不和我说话 |
[13:55] | but it appears that the East wing is out of bourbon. | 但东区似乎没有波本威士忌了 |
[13:58] | Would you mind if I crossed to the bar | 你介意我走去吧台 |
[14:00] | for a fresh bottle? | 拿瓶新的吗 |
[14:03] | I’ll take your silence | 我就当你 |
[14:04] | to mean you’re okay with my proposal. | 是默认我的提议了 |
[14:09] | What the hell? | 你干什么 |
[14:11] | If I were talking to you, I’d have given you a warning. | 我要是跟你说话 就会提醒你 |
[14:14] | – What happened? – Carmen! | -怎么回事 -卡门 |
[14:16] | – I thought I fired you. – About that… | -我以为我开除你了 -这个嘛 |
[14:18] | Carmen’s working for me now. | 卡门现在替我工作 |
[14:20] | And I’m only cleaning her side of the house. | 而且我只打扫她那半的房子 |
[14:22] | Take care of that for me, would you, dear? | 打扫干净好吗 亲爱的 |
[14:30] | There. | 好了 |
[14:31] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[14:32] | Well, I just hired a new maid this morning to replace you. | 我早上也才雇了个新女佣来顶替你 |
[14:36] | I’ll get her to clean it up. | 我就请她来打扫了 |
[14:46] | Relax! I’m coming! | 行了 我来了 |
[14:51] | Danni? | 丹妮 |
[14:52] | Will you take care of this, please? | 请打扫干净好吗 |
[14:54] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[14:55] | Yeah. I’m back. | 对 我回来了 |
[15:02] | 科德沃特州立监狱 来访登记处 | |
[15:02] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[15:12] | Can I help you? | 您有事吗 |
[15:15] | Hi, uh… | 你好 |
[15:16] | I was just looking for a pen to sign in. | 我正在找笔签字呢 |
[15:20] | Hold on. I got one in my bag. | 稍等 我包里有一支 |
[15:24] | So, back to see Westmore, huh? | 又回来探视韦斯特莫吗 |
[15:29] | Well, you two must have a lot to talk about. | 你们两个一定有很多话聊 |
[15:31] | I don’t know about that. | 这我可不知道 |
[15:35] | Oh, I am so glad to see you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[15:38] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[15:41] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:43] | Is it just me, or is that guard watching us? | 是我想多了 还是守卫在盯着我们 |
[15:48] | He’s a guard. It’s his job. | 他是守卫 这是他的工作 |
[15:50] | No, I mean, I’ve been thinking | 不 我是说 我在想 |
[15:52] | that someone has been spying on me. | 有人在监视我们 |
[15:54] | Maybe it’s that guard. | 或许就是那个守卫 |
[15:56] | Why would he be spying on you? | 他为什么要监视你 |
[16:00] | I just feel like I can’t say stuff to you. | 我只是觉得有些话我没法对你说 |
[16:03] | I wish there was some way we could be alone together. | 真希望我们能有办法独处 |
[16:06] | – You mean like a conjugal visit? – Yes. | -你是说配偶探访吗 -对 |
[16:10] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[16:11] | You know. Conjugal. | 你懂的 夫妻间嘛 |
[16:15] | Conjugal? | 夫妻间吗 |
[16:16] | You could keep saying it. | 你再说多少遍 |
[16:17] | – I still don’t know what it is. – Sex. | -我也还是不懂啊 -做爱 |
[16:19] | Isn’t that what you’re asking me about? | 你不是这个意思吗 |
[16:21] | Oh. Yes. | 是的 |
[16:24] | That’s how we can be alone, | 这样我们就能单独在一起了 |
[16:26] | let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[16:28] | Yeah. Easy. | 等等 |
[16:30] | It’s for married couples only, and after Ernesto came back… | 那仅限于已婚的夫妻 自从欧内斯托回来后 |
[16:34] | our marriage was annulled. | 我们就算自动离婚了 |
[16:37] | Look, I want to be with you, too. | 听我说 我也想跟你在一起 |
[16:40] | But rules are rules. | 可是有规定 |
[16:43] | What other choice do we have? | 我们还有什么别的选择 |
[16:45] | Just one. | 有一个 |
[16:49] | Spence Westmore, | 斯宾思·韦斯特莫 |
[16:52] | will you marry me… | 你愿意再次 |
[16:55] | again? | 娶我吗 |
[17:04] | Zoila! What a nice surprise! | 佐拉 真高兴能遇见你 |
[17:07] | Sorry for humping — bumping into you. | 不好意思隆起 撞到你 |
[17:09] | You look very nice today. | 你今天很漂亮 |
[17:10] | What? No. No, I don’t. | 什么 不 没有 |
[17:14] | Well, I must say, you’re acting rather strangely. | 看得出来你举止有些奇怪 |
[17:16] | I have a lot on my mind. | 心事比较多 |
[17:17] | I’m meeting Genevieve for lunch. | 我要跟吉纳维芙一起吃午饭 |
[17:21] | We’re trying to be friends again. | 我们要重归于好 |
[17:22] | Well, I’m glad to hear it. | 我很高兴听到这个 |
[17:24] | Maybe we could get together later | 或许我们过一阵应该 |
[17:25] | for one of our little chats. | 一起聊一聊 |
[17:28] | Actually, Genevieve is pretty needy, | 其实 吉纳维芙比较需要我 |
[17:31] | so I don’t think I’ll be free for… | 所以我想在很长一段时间里 |
[17:34] | a really long time. | 我都没空 |
[17:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:37] | Then I’ll see you when I see you. | 那就等有空再见了 |
[17:39] | Yep. Guess I only have room for… | 是的 我想我的人生里 |
[17:42] | one rich crazy person in my life. | 只能容得下一个疯狂的有钱人了 |
[17:45] | And there she is. | 她来了 |
[17:47] | Got to go. | 我得走了 |
[17:52] | Goodness. You’re living with a man? | 天哪 你跟一个男人住在一起 |
[17:55] | You don’t have to sound so surprised. | 你不用说得这么惊讶 |
[17:57] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:00] | What’s he like? | 他怎么样 |
[18:01] | Kyle is a total mama’s boy. | 凯尔是个妈宝 |
[18:05] | Now it makes sense. | 这就说得通了 |
[18:08] | Anyway, I’ve been trying to end it with him, | 言归正传 我一直想要跟他分手 |
[18:10] | but he’s in this huge fight with his mother, | 可是他跟他母亲闹得很不愉快 |
[18:13] | and I can’t kick him when he’s down. | 所以我不能在这个时候把他赶出去 |
[18:15] | So put him back together with his mother. | 那就想办法让他和他母亲和好 |
[18:18] | It’ll soften the blow when you break his heart. | 这样你伤他心时他也能好过点 |
[18:21] | Hey, I like that. | 这样不错 |
[18:23] | How about you? | 你怎么样 |
[18:24] | Any new men in your life? | 遇到新男人了吗 |
[18:27] | Well, I did make a pass at my personal trainer, Jesse. | 我跟我的私人教练暧昧了一下 他叫杰西 |
[18:32] | He looks like the statue of David dipped in chocolate. | 他就像那座大卫的雕像涂满了巧克力 |
[18:37] | Jesse Morgan? | 杰西·摩根 |
[18:38] | Yes. Is he your trainer, too? | 是的 他也是你的教练吗 |
[18:42] | Maybe he’s not as good as I thought. | 可能他没有我想的那么好 |
[18:45] | No, I know him through Marisol. | 不 我是通过玛莉索认识他的 |
[18:47] | They used to date. | 他们过去约会过 |
[18:49] | Wait. I thought Marisol was seeing Peter. | 等等 跟玛莉索约会过的人不是彼得吗 |
[18:52] | No, she’s still with Peter, but she used to date Jesse. | 不 彼得跟她还在一起 她之前跟杰西约会过 |
[18:55] | So Marisol is Jesse’s ex? | 这么说玛莉索是杰西的前任了 |
[18:59] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[19:00] | Marisol’s love life is complicated. | 玛莉索的爱情生活很复杂 |
[19:03] | Yes. It certainly is. | 是的 很复杂 |
[19:09] | Shannon? What are you doing here? | 香农 你来这干什么 |
[19:12] | Well, I-I heard you were living here now, | 我听说你住在这里了 |
[19:14] | and I need to talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[19:16] | Oh! Are those for me? | 那是给我的吗 |
[19:20] | Why would they be for you? | 怎么会是给你的呢 |
[19:21] | I didn’t even know you were coming. | 我都不知道你要来 |
[19:23] | Oh. Right. | 也是 |
[19:30] | Look, those are for my girlfriend. | 那是给我女朋友的 |
[19:32] | She doesn’t know about The Circle. | 她不知道关于圈子的事 |
[19:33] | I’d like to keep it that way. | 我也不想让她知道 |
[19:34] | Have you talked to Ben? | 你跟本谈过了吗 |
[19:37] | Mother said she sent him to Malaysia, but — | 母亲说派他去马来西亚了 不过 |
[19:38] | Malaysia? | 马来西亚 |
[19:39] | She claims she’s expanding The Circle, | 她说她要把圈子扩大 |
[19:41] | but I don’t buy it. | 不过我不信 |
[19:43] | Well, I don’t know what’s going on. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[19:45] | But I’m done with Mother — The Circle, too. | 但我已经跟母亲 跟圈子没什么关系了 |
[19:49] | What do you mean you’re done? | 什么叫没关系了 |
[19:50] | All Mother cares about is herself. | 母亲在乎的只有她自己 |
[19:52] | That’s what The Circle is really about, | 圈子就是为了这个目的 |
[19:54] | manipulating everyone into worshipping her. | 控制所有的人来崇拜她 |
[19:57] | But she made me a promise, | 可是她答应过我一件事 |
[19:59] | to turn me into a star like Peri. | 让我像佩里那样红 |
[20:01] | The Circle didn’t make Peri famous. | 并不是圈子让佩里红的 |
[20:04] | She made that happen herself. | 她是靠她自己 |
[20:06] | Hate to break it to you, Shannon. | 很不幸地告诉你 香农 |
[20:09] | You’ve been played. | 你被耍了 |
[20:14] | All right, kids. Let’s get this show on the road. | 好了 二位 我们开始吧 |
[20:16] | I’ve got to give last rites to an inmate in solitary. | 我一会还要去给一个单独拘禁的犯人做临终祷告 |
[20:19] | Could we have a minute, please? | 我们能单独谈一下吗 |
[20:21] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:23] | Does that guard have to be here? | 那个狱警一定要在这里吗 |
[20:25] | Forget about the guard. | 别管狱警了 |
[20:26] | Look, Rosie, I want this conjugal visit, too, | 罗西 我也想有配偶探访的机会 |
[20:28] | – but it’s not really a reason to get married. – Stop. | -但是这并不是结婚的理由 -别说了 |
[20:32] | This isn’t just about us getting to be alone together. | 这不仅是为了能让我们单独在一起 |
[20:35] | I love you, and I still think of you as my husband. | 我爱你 而且我一直把你当作是我的丈夫 |
[20:39] | But you’re gonna be married to a prisoner. | 可是你现在要嫁的是个犯人 |
[20:41] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[20:43] | Even with the bars and the guards, | 即便是在牢房里 有狱警 |
[20:49] | this is still the most romantic moment of my life. | 这也是我一生中最浪漫的时刻了 |
[20:53] | Attention. There’s been a theft from the auto shop. | 注意 车间里发生了偷窃事件 |
[20:55] | All prisoners prepare for cavity search. | 所有犯人准备接受体腔搜查 |
[20:57] | Cavity search? | 体腔搜查 |
[20:58] | I hope you’ve been brushing, mister. | 希望你刷牙了 先生 |
[21:01] | Oh, it’s not that kind of cavity. | 不是指那个体腔 |
[21:04] | Okay, Padre. | 好了 神父 |
[21:06] | You’re on. | 开始吧 |
[21:09] | Dearly beloved, we are gathered here | 亲爱的各位 我们聚集于此 |
[21:11] | to join Spence and Rosie in marriage. | 见证斯宾思和罗西的婚礼 |
[21:16] | So, this is the honeymoon suite. | 这就是蜜月套房了 |
[21:21] | You got 30 minutes. | 你们有半个小时的时间 |
[21:23] | I’ll be right outside. | 我就在外面 |
[21:27] | Do you think he’ll be able to hear us in here? | 你觉得他能听到我们吗 |
[21:29] | That depends on how loud you plan on getting. | 那取决于你叫多大声音了 |
[21:32] | Wait. Hold on. | 等等 等一下 |
[21:34] | I really need to tell you something. | 我真的有事要告诉你 |
[21:36] | No, no. No, me first. | 不不不 我先说 |
[21:38] | – Spence, I… – Just listen. | -斯宾思 我 -听我说 |
[21:41] | You marrying me again… | 你再次嫁给我 |
[21:44] | you’ve given me hope. | 你给了我希望 |
[21:46] | And just knowing that I have you and Miguel and Tucker… | 知道我拥有你 米格尔还有塔科 |
[21:50] | Yes, Tucker — | 是的 塔科 |
[21:51] | has given me the strength to — to go on. | 给了我继续 继续活下去的力量 |
[21:55] | You’re my family, all of you. | 你们是我的家人 都是我的家人 |
[21:59] | I see. | 我明白 |
[22:00] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[22:01] | What did you want to say to me? | 你想跟我说什么 |
[22:06] | I… | 我 |
[22:10] | I want you so bad. | 我好想要你 |
[22:13] | So, listen, Danni’s back in town. | 丹妮回来了 |
[22:16] | What? | 什么 |
[22:17] | Yeah, I was wondering what I should tell her… | 是的 我在想该怎么跟她说 |
[22:20] | about you and me. | 关于你我的事情 |
[22:22] | Don’t tell her anything. | 什么都别告诉她 |
[22:23] | No one needs to know. | 别人不需要知道 |
[22:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:27] | We don’t want to hurt Danni… | 我们不想伤害丹妮 |
[22:30] | or Peter. | 或者彼得 |
[22:32] | – You saw him. – Yeah. | -你见过他了 -没错 |
[22:34] | And he told me everything I wanted to hear. | 他哄得我心花怒放 |
[22:38] | Look… | 听着 |
[22:39] | What happened between us… | 我们之间发生的 |
[22:43] | it was a one-time thing. | 算是一夜情 |
[22:44] | Okay, it was a two-time thing, | 不对 两夜情 |
[22:45] | but it was only because we were both missing | 这只是因为我们都很想念 |
[22:47] | the people that we’re supposed to be with. | 本该和我们在一起的人 |
[22:50] | I’m pretty sure that’s your guilt talking. | 我确定你是良心不安才这么说 |
[22:52] | Come on. Danni just… makes more sense for you. | 拜托 丹妮…更适合你 |
[22:56] | – ‘Cause she’s younger? – Yeah! | -因为她更年轻 -没错 |
[22:58] | Younger is better. Society says so. | 年轻更好 社会常识是这样的 |
[23:01] | Yeah, I just don’t think I could lie to her. | 我只是觉得我不会对她说谎 |
[23:04] | Sure you can. It’s easy. | 当然可以 很简单的 |
[23:14] | Danni. | 丹妮 |
[23:17] | Why didn’t you tell me you were coming back? | 你怎么没告诉我你要回来 |
[23:20] | Why would I tell you anything? | 我为什么要告诉你 |
[23:22] | I’m nothing to you. | 我又不是你什么人 |
[23:24] | I don’t blame you for being mad, okay? | 你生气我不怪你 好吗 |
[23:26] | And I’m sorry about the way we left things. | 很抱歉我们把事情弄成这样 |
[23:31] | I found my dad. | 我找到了我父亲 |
[23:34] | What? | 什么 |
[23:35] | His name is Lucas. | 他叫卢卡斯 |
[23:37] | You went to school together. | 你们一起上学 |
[23:38] | – But h-how did you — – It — It doesn’t matter. | -但你怎么 -这不重要 |
[23:42] | I found out a lot of things. | 我发现了很多事 |
[23:44] | I know you were in love with him. | 我知道你当时爱着他 |
[23:47] | Everyone thought you would get married. | 所有人都认为你们会结婚 |
[23:49] | Did you speak to him? | 你跟他谈过了吗 |
[23:51] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[23:55] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[23:59] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[24:04] | Lucas never knew he had a daughter. | 卢卡斯不知道自己有女儿 |
[24:07] | And because of you, I’ll never know him. | 因为你 我永远无法认识他 |
[24:10] | – Danni, I was so youn– – No. | -丹妮 我当时很年 -不 |
[24:12] | You don’t get to talk. | 轮不到你说话 |
[24:14] | You didn’t just ruin my life. | 你不仅毁了我的生活 |
[24:16] | You ruined his, too. | 你也毁了他 |
[24:18] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[24:19] | I-I made a mistake. | 我犯了错误 |
[24:23] | Well, I don’t forgive you. | 我不会原谅你 |
[24:24] | And from now on, you’re nothing to me. | 从现在起 你对我来说什么都不是 |
[24:35] | Oh, my God! You got remarried! | 我的天啊 你再婚了 |
[24:38] | I’m sorry I didn’t invite you, | 抱歉我没有邀请你 |
[24:40] | but I wasn’t allowed any guests… | 但监狱不允许我请宾客 |
[24:43] | or sharp objects. | 或带入尖锐物体 |
[24:44] | Well, congratulations. | 还是要祝贺你 |
[24:47] | Sweetie, you don’t seem happy. | 亲爱的 你好像不开心 |
[24:50] | I mean, I know Spence is in jail. | 我知道斯宾思在监狱里 |
[24:52] | It’s not that. | 不是这事 |
[24:54] | I couldn’t tell Spence the truth about Tucker. | 我不能把塔科的秘密告诉斯宾思 |
[24:57] | I realized it was going to break his heart. | 我知道这件事会伤透他的心 |
[25:00] | Well, you’ll tell him one day. | 总有一天你得告诉他 |
[25:01] | He doesn’t need to know right now, | 现在他不需要知道 |
[25:03] | especially when his life is so hard. | 他的生活已经够艰辛的了 |
[25:05] | But if I don’t find out who Peri was having an affair with, | 但我如果不找出佩里和谁出轨 |
[25:08] | Spence might be in there forever. | 斯宾思可能就永远得待在里面 |
[25:11] | Well, what are the chances that Spence knows anyway? | 斯宾思知道的可能性有多大 |
[25:14] | I mean, who tells their husband they’re cheating? | 谁会告诉老公自己出轨了呢 |
[25:16] | I guess you’re right. | 我想你说的对 |
[25:17] | That’s more the kind of thing | 这种事情你更可能会 |
[25:18] | you confide in a girlfriend or…family member. | 和女性朋友或家人透露 |
[25:23] | Like a sister. | 比如姐姐 |
[25:28] | So…how was Puerto Rico? | 所以 波多黎各怎么样 |
[25:31] | Hot and loud. | 又热又吵 |
[25:32] | Like me. | 就像我 |
[25:34] | Have you talked to Carmen yet? | 你跟卡门谈过了吗 |
[25:35] | Why do you have to bring up that bitch? | 你干嘛提那个贱人 |
[25:39] | Uh, she’s made some mistakes, but she’s not a bad person. | 她犯了错 但她人不坏 |
[25:43] | Listen. | 听着 |
[25:44] | If we’re gonna be together, | 如果我们俩要在一起 |
[25:46] | you always have to be on my side. | 你必须站我这边 |
[25:49] | We should be able to say anything to each other. | 我们应该能向彼此坦诚 |
[25:53] | Uh, in that case… | 这么说的话 |
[25:55] | there’s something I should tell you. | 我应该告诉你一件事 |
[25:59] | I slept with someone while you were gone. | 你离开的时候我和别人上床了 |
[26:03] | Oh, that’s it. | 就是这个啊 |
[26:05] | I thought it was gonna be something bad. | 我以为是什么坏事呢 |
[26:07] | That’s not bad? | 这还不算坏 |
[26:09] | No! | 不算 |
[26:10] | While I was home, I slept with people, too. | 我在家的时候也和人们睡了 |
[26:13] | People? Like plural? | 人们 好几个 |
[26:17] | We never said we were exclusive. | 我们又没说过只属于彼此 |
[26:20] | That’s not what this is, right? | 我们俩不是这样 对吗 |
[26:24] | Right. | 没错 |
[26:32] | Peter, darling. How are you? | 彼得 亲爱的 你怎么样 |
[26:34] | Sorry, she slipped right past me. | 抱歉 她直接就走进来了 |
[26:36] | Aw, it’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[26:37] | I’m so thin I’m practically invisible. | 我太瘦了 几乎隐形 |
[26:40] | Want me to call security? | 需要我叫保安吗 |
[26:41] | That’s all right, Derek. Thank you. | 没事 德里克 谢谢你 |
[26:46] | What’s on your mind, Genevieve? | 吉纳维芙 你想干什么 |
[26:48] | I never apologized | 我从未就我和玛莉索 |
[26:49] | for that childish feud I had with Marisol, | 为了争夺你的爱赌气吵架的事 |
[26:53] | fighting for your affections. | 向你道过歉 |
[26:55] | I just wanted to say I’m sorry. | 我想说很对不起 |
[26:58] | I appreciate that. Thank you. | 我接受 谢谢 |
[27:00] | So, if you ever need a friend | 所以如果你需要朋友 |
[27:02] | or a shoulder to cry on, I’m here. | 或一个哭泣的肩膀 我在这里 |
[27:07] | Why would I need a shoulder to cry on? | 我为什么需要哭泣的肩膀 |
[27:09] | Well, a little birdie told me | 那个 有只小鸟告诉我 |
[27:11] | that Marisol got back together with Jesse, her ex. | 玛莉索和她的前男友杰西和好了 |
[27:16] | Your little birdie is mistaken. | 你的小鸟弄错了 |
[27:19] | Marisol and I are still together. | 我和玛莉索还在一起 |
[27:21] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[27:23] | I hope I haven’t upset the applecart. | 我希望我没破坏你俩的好事 |
[27:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:28] | Because I think you’re spreading lies | 因为我认为你在散播谣言 |
[27:30] | in a misguided attempt to reconcile with me. | 希望借此跟我和解 |
[27:33] | I just don’t want to see you get hurt. | 我只是不想你受到伤害 |
[27:35] | I think you should leave. | 你该走了 |
[27:43] | Well, it’s sweet how much you trust Marisol. | 你这么相信玛莉索真好 |
[27:47] | If it were me, | 如果是我 |
[27:49] | I’d be a lot more suspicious. | 我会起疑心的 |
[28:00] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[28:01] | I didn’t think you were home. | 我没想到你在家 |
[28:03] | I was up in the attic. What do you want? | 我在阁楼上 你要干嘛 |
[28:05] | I want to break up with Kyle. | 我想和凯尔分手 |
[28:07] | Come in. | 进来 |
[28:14] | I didn’t know you were such a…big fan of candles. | 我不知道你这么喜欢…蜡烛 |
[28:19] | Is that a… religious thing? | 这是什么…宗教仪式吗 |
[28:22] | No, I just like the way they smell. | 不 我喜欢蜡烛的香味罢了 |
[28:25] | Look, we both have the same goal — | 听着 我们的目标一致 |
[28:28] | to get Kyle to move back here. | 让凯尔搬回这里住 |
[28:30] | The problem is he’s still angry | 问题是他还因为你不接受我 |
[28:32] | because you never accepted me. | 而非常的生气 |
[28:33] | You want him back, you need to pretend | 你想要他回去 你就得装作 |
[28:35] | like you’ve come around. | 你回心转意了 |
[28:37] | So you’re proposing an unholy alliance? | 你是在提出邪恶联盟吗 |
[28:39] | Just until I dump him. | 等我甩了他就好 |
[28:41] | How do I tell Kyle anything? | 我要怎么跟凯尔说 |
[28:42] | He won’t even speak to me. | 他都不跟你说话 |
[28:44] | What if something bad happened to you? | 如果你碰到了糟糕的事呢 |
[28:46] | We can create a crisis, get his attention. | 我们可以创造危机 获得他的注意 |
[28:49] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[28:50] | How about a financial emergency? | 金融危机怎么样 |
[28:53] | That’s ridiculous. We’re very well off. | 太荒唐了 我们很有钱 |
[28:55] | Maybe an illness? You could break a hip? | 也许是疾病 你摔了屁股 |
[28:58] | What am I, 100 years old? | 我有一百岁吗 |
[29:00] | I could break your hip. | 我可以帮你摔屁股 |
[29:02] | That’s a tad extreme. | 这有点极端 |
[29:03] | Well, I don’t hear any ideas coming from you. | 你也没出主意啊 |
[29:05] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[29:07] | Do you like those curtains? | 你喜欢这窗帘吗 |
[29:09] | Not particularly. Why? | 不怎么喜欢 怎么了 |
[29:13] | Are you insane?! Oh, my God! | 你疯了吗 天啊 |
[29:18] | Looks like a crisis to me. | 在我看来是一场危机 |
[29:25] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[29:26] | Kyle! I was so scared! | 凯尔 我好害怕 |
[29:29] | It’s okay. I’m here now. | 没事 我来了 |
[29:31] | Zoila? What happened? | 佐拉 出什么事了 |
[29:33] | She saved my life. | 她救了我的命 |
[29:35] | I-I was upstairs napping | 我在楼上睡觉 |
[29:36] | when one of the curtains caught fire. | 结果窗帘着火了 |
[29:38] | I spotted the flames through the window | 我透过窗户看到了火焰 |
[29:39] | and called 911. | 叫了消防队员 |
[29:41] | I’m so happy my son found | 真高兴我儿子找到了 |
[29:43] | such a wonderful woman. | 一个这么棒的女人 |
[29:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:45] | You think Zoila’s wonderful? | 你觉得佐拉很棒吗 |
[29:47] | We finally have your mother’s blessing. | 我们终于获得了你母亲的祝福 |
[29:49] | Kyle, this scare has put everything into perspective. | 凯尔 这一惊险时刻让我重新审视了一切 |
[29:53] | Life is just too short to hold on to silly grudges. | 人生苦短 不该结怨 |
[29:56] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[29:57] | Imagine if your mom had been hurt | 想象一下你妈妈受伤了 |
[29:59] | and you were still fighting. | 而你们还在争吵 |
[30:00] | You’d feel awful. | 你会觉得很内疚的 |
[30:02] | I guess you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[30:03] | You know, Kyle, maybe you should move back home. | 凯尔 也许你该搬回来 |
[30:09] | No. | 不行 |
[30:10] | I couldn’t do that to Zoila. | 我不能那样对佐拉 |
[30:11] | Oh, sure you could. | 你当然可以 |
[30:13] | Besides, not being roommates | 而且 不做室友 |
[30:15] | could bring back some of that romance we’ve been missing. | 能让我们重燃浪漫 |
[30:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:20] | If that’s what you want. | 如果你想那样的话 |
[30:22] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[30:23] | There’s no structural damage down here, | 这里没有建筑结构损伤 |
[30:25] | but we’d like to check the attic. | 但我们想去检查阁楼 |
[30:27] | – No. – You don’t have to do that. | -不用 -你没必要那样做 |
[30:28] | Oh, it’s not trouble at all, ma’am. | 不麻烦的 女士 |
[30:30] | It’s standard procedure. | 这是标准程序 |
[30:32] | We’ll be fine. | 不用了 |
[30:33] | – Are you sure? – Absolutely. | -你确定吗 -绝对的 |
[30:35] | I’ll check the attic out myself. | 我自己去检查阁楼 |
[30:37] | Thanks for being so thorough. | 谢谢你这么周密 |
[31:01] | Ms. Shannon? | 香农女士 |
[31:03] | Rosie. | 罗西 |
[31:06] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:09] | Why are you burning this book? | 为什么烧了这本书 |
[31:11] | ‘Cause I don’t need it anymore. | 因为我不再需要它了 |
[31:17] | You knew. | 你知道 |
[31:20] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[31:22] | About Spence not being Tucker’s father. | 斯宾思不是塔科的父亲 |
[31:24] | That’s why you didn’t want Spence | 所以你不想让斯宾思 |
[31:26] | to give blood for Tucker’s surgery. | 为塔科的手术献血 |
[31:29] | This is none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[31:30] | It is my business! | 这关我的事 |
[31:33] | Spence is in jail while another man should be. | 斯宾思在监狱里 而真正的罪犯另有他人 |
[31:37] | Ms. Shannon. | 香农女士 |
[31:40] | I know you two weren’t close, | 我知道你们不亲密 |
[31:43] | but your sister was murdered. | 但你妹妹是被谋杀的 |
[31:47] | Your sister. | 你的亲妹妹啊 |
[31:48] | Why should I care about Peri?! | 我为什么要关心佩里 |
[31:50] | All she ever did was rub her success in my face. | 她一直在对我炫耀她的成功 |
[31:54] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[31:57] | But hiding the truth won’t change that. | 但隐瞒真相也没法改变那点 |
[32:02] | I know about The Circle. | 我知道圈子的事 |
[32:06] | I think they framed Spence to protect the man | 我觉得是他们陷害了斯宾思 来保护 |
[32:08] | Peri was having an affair with. | 跟佩里有私情的男人 |
[32:10] | Why would you help them cover for your sister’s murder? | 你为什么要帮他们掩盖谋杀你妹妹的事 |
[32:15] | She wasn’t having an affair. | 她没有私情 |
[32:17] | She was raped. | 她是被强奸了 |
[32:20] | What? | 什么 |
[32:22] | I came over one day and found her in tears. | 我有天过来 看见她在哭 |
[32:25] | Some guy had drugged her and had his way with her. | 有个人给她下药 强暴了她 |
[32:27] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[32:29] | Nine months later, Tucker was born. | 九个月后 塔科出生了 |
[32:31] | Who was he, the man who raped her? | 强奸她的男人是谁 |
[32:34] | She wouldn’t tell me his name. | 她不肯告诉我名字 |
[32:36] | Some bigwig in the movie business. | 是个电影行业的大人物 |
[32:46] | Sorry I took so long. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[32:49] | Hope it was worth the wait. | 希望这值得 |
[32:56] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[32:58] | You tell me. | 你告诉我啊 |
[33:00] | When I left, we were in a pretty big fight. | 我走时我们还大吵了一架 |
[33:02] | Yeah, but we worked through that. | 是啊 但我们解决了 |
[33:05] | Didn’t we? | 不是吗 |
[33:07] | But we didn’t talk for awhile, | 但我们有阵子没说话了 |
[33:09] | and sometimes things…happen. | 有时候会有事发生 |
[33:13] | Peter, what are you saying? | 彼得 你什么意思 |
[33:18] | I just want to make sure we’re good. | 我只是想确定我们没事 |
[33:21] | We’re good. | 我们没事 |
[33:23] | We are really good. | 真的没事 |
[33:28] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 |
[33:31] | – Shall we? – Mm. | -走吧 -嗯 |
[33:44] | Carmen, I — Oh. Sorry. | 卡门 我 抱歉 |
[33:47] | I was looking for you, but you’re crying. | 我在找你 但你哭了 |
[33:50] | So now I’m torn because I still need something ironed. | 现在我很纠结 因为我还是需要熨衣服 |
[33:53] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[33:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:59] | Well, what is it? | 怎么了 |
[34:00] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[34:02] | Carmen, I’m pretending to be sympathetic. | 卡门 我在装同情 |
[34:04] | The least you could do is pretend to appreciate it. | 你至少也能装感激吧 |
[34:07] | A man that I knew a long time ago, he… | 我很久之前认识的男人 他 |
[34:11] | he died. | 去世了 |
[34:13] | Oh. Well… | 好吧 |
[34:16] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 很抱歉你失去了他 |
[34:18] | It’s stupid. I haven’t seen him in 20 years. | 这很蠢 我都20年没见他了 |
[34:23] | But it’s the first man I ever loved. | 但他是我的初恋 |
[34:27] | probably the only man. | 也许是唯一的爱人 |
[34:31] | I understand how you feel. | 我明白你的感受 |
[34:35] | You do? | 是吗 |
[34:36] | In a way. | 在某种程度上 |
[34:39] | Adrian was my first and only love. | 艾德里安也是我的初恋和唯一的爱人 |
[34:42] | And the night of the explosion, | 爆炸那晚 |
[34:44] | when I thought he’d died, I was devastated. | 我以为他死了 伤心欲绝 |
[34:47] | If you repeat this, I will throttle you. | 如果你跟别人说 我就掐死你 |
[34:49] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[34:54] | As the house burned, I realized | 房子烧毁时 我意识到 |
[34:55] | that the last thing I said to him was that I hated him. | 我对他说的最后一句话是我恨他 |
[35:00] | Suddenly, the thought of a life without him | 突然 我无法忍受 |
[35:01] | was more than I could bear. | 没了他的人生的想法 |
[35:04] | That must’ve been hard. | 那一定很难 |
[35:07] | I think I was just afraid | 我以为我只是害怕 |
[35:08] | that I would never find anyone else. | 我没法找到别的爱人 |
[35:13] | But I was wrong. | 但是我错了 |
[35:15] | It is hard to imagine when the loss is fresh, | 刚失去爱人时的确很难想象 |
[35:18] | but you will love again. | 但你将再次恋爱 |
[35:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:24] | Of course it helps if your first love | 当然如果你的初恋 |
[35:26] | turns out to be a real son of a bitch. | 变成了王八蛋 这也会有所帮助 |
[35:36] | I need you to see what you could find out about this man, | 我要你尽力查询这个男人的资料 |
[35:38] | the Reverend James Hamilton. | 詹姆斯·汉密尔顿牧师 |
[35:42] | Why are you digging in to this guy? | 你为什么要查他 |
[35:43] | My wife believes he’s the greatest man | 我妻子相信他是 |
[35:45] | that ever walked the Earth. | 世界上最好的人 |
[35:47] | I intend to prove her wrong. | 我想证明她错了 |
[35:49] | And you think he’s up to no good? | 你觉得他不怀好意吗 |
[35:50] | He’s a man of God. | 他是信神的人 |
[35:52] | There must be a few skeletons in his closet. | 肯定有一些不为人知的秘密吧 |
[35:57] | I need to know what he’s hiding. | 我得知道他在隐藏什么 |
[36:06] | Is Peter here? | 彼得在吗 |
[36:08] | No. | 不在 |
[36:09] | But, listen, Jesse, you can’t keep showing up here like this. | 但是杰西 你不能再这样出现在这里了 |
[36:12] | Just hear me out. It’s important. | 听我说完 很重要 |
[36:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:21] | Look, I told Daniela | 丹妮亚拉离开时 |
[36:22] | I slept with someone while she was gone. | 我跟她说了我跟别人睡了 |
[36:24] | Don’t worry. I didn’t mention your name. | 别担心 我没提到你的名字 |
[36:27] | How’d she take it? | 她接受得怎么样 |
[36:28] | That’s the weird thing. It didn’t bother her at all. | 这就是奇怪之处 她一点也不为此烦恼 |
[36:32] | – Well, that should be a relief. – It’s not. | -这该让你松了口气啊 -没有 |
[36:34] | If you really care about someone, | 如果你真的关心某个人 |
[36:36] | it bothers you when they’re with someone else. | 那他们跟别人在一起就会让你烦恼 |
[36:39] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[36:40] | Just like it bothers me that you’re with someone else. | 就像你跟别人在一起让我烦恼一样 |
[36:45] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[36:46] | I should have never broken up with you. | 我不该跟你分手 |
[36:49] | I realize that now. | 我现在意识到了 |
[36:51] | What we had… | 我们拥有的 |
[36:53] | that’s what I want. | 就是我想要的 |
[36:58] | No. No, no. | 不行 |
[37:00] | Marisol, you have feelings for me. | 玛莉索 你也喜欢我 |
[37:02] | – You can’t deny that. – Look. | -你没法否认的 -听着 |
[37:05] | The last thing I want to do is hurt you, | 我最不想伤害你 |
[37:08] | but I am with Peter now. | 但我现在和彼得在一起了 |
[37:09] | You have to accept that. | 你得接受这点 |
[37:12] | I’m sorry, Jesse. | 抱歉 杰西 |
[37:16] | Well… | 好吧 |
[37:18] | I had to give it a shot. | 我必须试试 |
[37:24] | Bye, Marisol. | 再见 玛莉索 |
[37:47] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[37:48] | You were right. Marisol’s seeing her ex again. | 你说得对 玛莉索的确在跟前任见面 |
[37:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:12] | If you keep cleaning at night like this, | 如果你继续这样在晚上打扫 |
[38:13] | you’re gonna make me look bad. | 就会显得我很懒 |
[38:16] | You just stay on your side, and I’ll stay on mine. | 我们井水不犯河水就好 |
[38:21] | Danni. | 丹妮 |
[38:22] | I know you don’t want to talk to me, | 我知道你不想跟我说话 |
[38:25] | but there are some things that I need to tell you. | 但我有事要告诉你 |
[38:27] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[38:30] | Your father, Lucas. | 你父亲 卢卡斯 |
[38:34] | He was the best man I ever knew, and I loved him so much. | 他是我认识的最好的人 我好爱他 |
[38:39] | And I know he would have married me | 我知道如果我告诉他我怀孕了 |
[38:40] | if I told him that I was pregnant. | 他就会娶我的 |
[38:42] | Then why didn’t you tell him? | 那你为什么不告诉他 |
[38:44] | Because I wanted to be a star. | 因为我想做明星 |
[38:47] | And I knew that having a husband and a baby | 我知道有丈夫孩子 |
[38:49] | was gonna make it harder for me. | 会让我更难当明星 |
[38:52] | Giving you up was the right thing, Danni. | 放弃你是正确的事 丹妮 |
[38:55] | And I know it was selfish, but… | 我知道那很自私 但是 |
[38:58] | it’s what I did. | 我就这样做了 |
[38:59] | Great. | 很好 |
[39:01] | Now I know. Is that it? | 现在我知道了 说完了吗 |
[39:07] | Here. | 给 |
[39:09] | This belonged to your father. | 这是你父亲的 |
[39:11] | I know he would have loved for you to have it. | 我知道他会希望我给你 |
[39:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:42] | Lucas? It’s me. | 卢卡斯 是我 |
[39:44] | Listen, I don’t think you should come here. | 我觉得你不该过来 |
[39:48] | Sorry. I tried. | 抱歉 我试过了 |
[39:50] | But Carmen doesn’t want to see you. | 但卡门不想见你 |
[39:56] | So? Everything okay up here? | 这里一切还好吗 |
[39:59] | Yeah, I don’t see any damage. | 是啊 我没看见有什么损坏 |
[40:00] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[40:02] | I’m so glad you’re home | 真高兴你回家了 |
[40:03] | to help me with these sorts of things. | 帮我做这些事 |
[40:07] | I admit… | 我承认 |
[40:09] | I was lost without you. | 没了你我迷失了 |
[40:11] | The Circle just didn’t feel complete. | 圈子感觉不完整 |
[40:14] | About The Circle… | 关于圈子 |
[40:17] | I’m not gonna be involved anymore. | 我不要再牵涉其中了 |
[40:21] | Kyle, I’m sorry, | 凯尔 很抱歉 |
[40:23] | but you’re already involved more than you know. | 但你已经身处其中了 |
[40:27] | You see, there’s something else I need you to take care of. | 我需要你处理一件别的事 |
[40:40] | Ben? | 本吗 |
[40:41] | Be a good boy and get rid of this for me, okay? | 做个好孩子 帮我处理掉 好吗 |
[40:46] | Rosie, that’s horrible. | 罗西 太可怕了 |
[40:48] | I know, but I think the man who raped Peri | 我知道 但我觉得强奸佩里的人 |
[40:50] | could be the killer. | 可能就是凶手 |
[40:52] | But you don’t know who he is. | 但你不知道他是谁 |
[40:54] | That’s why I still need to find | 所以我还得找到 |
[40:56] | the video of Peri confessing her secret. | 佩里坦白自己秘密的视频 |
[40:59] | Maybe she said who the man was. | 也许她说了那男人是谁 |
[41:01] | Well, I noticed Kyle and his mom | 我发现凯尔和他妈妈 |
[41:03] | being really secretive about the attic. | 对阁楼特别保密 |
[41:05] | It’s like they don’t want anybody up there. | 他们好像不想让任何人上去 |
[41:07] | Maybe that’s where the cult meets — | 也许那就是邪教见面的地方 |
[41:10] | and where they keep the videos. | 还有存放录像带的地方 |
[41:12] | So, maybe I can drum up some reason | 也许我可以编出个原因 |
[41:15] | to sneak in there and snoop around. | 偷偷进去找一找 |
[41:16] | We’re going to get Spence out of jail. | 我们要救斯宾思出监狱了 |
[41:18] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[41:22] | Sorry, I got to call you back. | 抱歉 我回头给你打电话 |
[41:25] | Hello? | 你好啊 |
[41:27] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you. | 抱歉 我不想吓到你的 |
[41:28] | I’m Fiona. | 我是菲欧娜 |
[41:31] | Fiona! | 菲欧娜 |
[41:32] | Oh, my God! I thought you were…in Italy. | 天啊 我还以为你在意大利 |
[41:36] | Well, I’m back early. | 我提前回来了 |
[41:37] | You must be Zoila, my maid. | 你一定是佐拉 我的女佣 |