Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Are you having fun watching your book 看着自己的书被制作成大电影
[00:03] get made into a movie? 你开心吗
[00:04] It’s not what I expected. 这跟我预期的不太一样
[00:05] Take it up with the head of the studio. 跟制作室的负责人提出来吧
[00:07] Why don’t we have dinner tonight, 不如我们晚上一起吃个晚饭
[00:08] talk about it? 聊聊这件事吧
[00:09] That girl is your daughter? 这女孩是你的女儿
[00:10] My cousin, Josefina, she raised her as your own. 我姐姐约瑟芬娜把她视如己出
[00:13] So she doesn’t even know she’s adopted. 她甚至都不知道自己是被领养的
[00:15] You don’t get to decide what Daniela does. 所以你无权决定丹妮亚拉要做什么
[00:17] And I gave birth to her! 我生了她
[00:18] Stay way from me, both of you! 你俩都离我远点
[00:20] I’m not going back to Adrian. I’m moving in! 我不要回到艾德里安身边 我要搬过来了
[00:23] You have to start fending for yourself. 意思是你得开始自己养活自己了
[00:24] That means get a job. 也就是说你得去找份工作
[00:26] That is quite possibly the ugliest thing 这可能是别人对我说过的
[00:28] anyone has ever said to me. 最可怕的一句话
[00:30] How’d you like to come and work for me? 你愿意来为我工作吗
[00:32] This really cute guy came over and assumed I owned the house, 这个可爱的男人来敲门以为我是屋主
[00:35] so I went with it. 所以我就让他这么误解了
[00:36] Zoila, this is my mother. 佐拉 这是我母亲
[00:38] I like her, too. But not for you. 我也很喜欢她 但你不行
[00:40] I have other plans for you, Kyle. 我对你还有别的计划 凯尔
[00:42] I’m glad we can still be friends, 我很欣慰我俩依然是朋友
[00:43] even though things fizzled out. 尽管结局不太好
[00:45] Adrian Powell, have you ever met my dear friend, Zoila? 艾德里安·鲍威尔 你认识我的朋友佐拉吗
[00:49] No. 不认识
[00:49] No? 不认识
[00:51] I think you and he would be an excellent match. 我觉得你俩肯定是绝配
[00:53] I knew those two would hit it off. 我就知道他俩会合得来
[00:55] Fabian, my hair dresser. 费边 我的美发师
[00:57] He’s fabulous, funny, fierce, ferocious, 他迷人 有趣 猛烈 狂野
[00:59] and officially my new best friend. 已正式成为我最好的朋友
[01:02] You should read this. 你该读读这个
[01:04] It’s going to change your life. 这会改变你的生活
[01:05] Oh, my god. 我的天哪
[01:06] Spence Westmore, you’re under arrest. 斯宾思·韦斯特莫 你被逮捕了
[01:08] Yeah, I’m here to help. 我是来帮忙的
[01:09] You need to find out who really killed Peri. 我们需要查出杀死佩里的真凶
[01:11] I killed Peri. 我杀了佩里
[01:12] Ben is washing Spence’s brain. 本在给斯宾思洗脑
[01:13] That’s why he confessed. 所以他才认罪了
[01:16] She’s not asking questions about Spence? 她没有问关于斯宾思的事吗
[01:18] She doesn’t have a clue. 她没有线索
[01:19] And she doesn’t know anything about the circle? 她也不知道圈子的事吧
[01:21] The circle? 圈子
[01:22] Do you know what it is? 你知道那是什么吗
[01:23] No, I don’t. 我不知道
[01:24] I can’t breath! 我无法呼吸了
[01:27] Spence! 斯宾思
[01:29] Help! 救命
[01:35] Spence? 斯宾思
[01:37] Oh, Rosie. 罗西
[01:39] Oh, I had the worst dream. 我做了一个最可怕的噩梦
[01:42] Peri was dead, and I was in jail. 梦到佩里死了 我进监狱了
[01:44] Oh, but I am free. 不过我自由了
[01:48] Not exactly. 不尽然
[01:51] You’re in the hospital. 你在医院里
[01:53] You collapsed at the prison, 你在监狱里晕倒了
[01:54] and they brought you here. 所以他们把你送这儿来了
[01:56] Bernie! 伯尼
[01:58] Could you tell the doctor Spence is awake? 你能否告诉医生斯宾思醒了
[02:01] That’s Bernie. He’s making sure you don’t escape. 那是伯尼 他来看着你防止你逃跑
[02:04] Lucky me. 我真幸运
[02:06] Is this a private room? 这是单间吗
[02:09] It’s pretty nice. 这儿真不错
[02:10] I guess. It’s a hospital room. 大概吧 这儿是医院病房
[02:12] It’s the Taj Mahal compared to prison. 跟监狱比起来这里简直是泰姬陵
[02:14] I mean, check out these sheets. 看看这些被单
[02:15] There’s no holes. They’re clean. 上面都没有洞 还是干净的
[02:17] Don’t you want to know why you collapsed? 你不想知道你为何晕倒了吗
[02:20] Do they think it could be serious? 医生觉得问题很严重吗
[02:21] Maybe I could stay here forever. 或许我可以在这儿住一辈子
[02:23] hello, I’m Dr. Brooks. 你好 我是布鲁克斯医生
[02:25] Are the tests back? 化验结果出来了吗
[02:26] Do you know what’s wrong with Spence? 你知道斯宾思到底是什么病吗
[02:28] Is it a brain tumor? 是脑瘤吗
[02:31] You’re suffering from withdrawal. 你的症状来自于戒断反应
[02:33] Probably from some sort of barbiturate. 可能是来自某种巴比妥酸盐
[02:36] Is that what you took? 你吃了那个吗
[02:37] Hold on a second. I didn’t take any drugs, I swear. 等一下 我没有吃任何药 我发誓
[02:39] Then how did it get in your system? 那你体内怎么会有的呢
[02:42] Ben! 本
[02:44] What? 什么
[02:44] That’s how he got you to confess. 他就是这样让你认罪的
[02:46] Ben drugged you, and now you’re going through withdrawal. 本给你下了药 现在你出现了戒断反应
[02:49] The point is you’re gonna be okay. 重点是你会好起来的
[02:52] You can go back to prison in a couple days. 过两天你就能回监狱了
[02:54] Thank you, doctor. Good news. 谢谢医生 真是好消息
[02:57] But wait a second. 等一下
[02:59] There’s no chance it could be a brain tumor? 真的没可能是脑瘤吗
[03:12] Last night was great. 昨晚真是太棒了
[03:14] You were great. 你太赞了
[03:17] Marisol, it is bad enough I have to be at work by 10:00, 玛莉索 我需要十点到岗工作已经够惨了
[03:20] but must I also listen to your insipid pillow talk? 我一定要听着你俩无聊的情话吗
[03:22] Hello, Peter. 你好 彼得
[03:23] Evelyn, I didn’t realize you were working here. 伊芙琳 我不知道你在这儿工作
[03:26] She has a flexible definition of the word “Working.” 她对于”工作”的定义比较宽泛
[03:29] When you coerced me into accepting this job, 当你强迫我接受这份工作的时候
[03:31] you didn’t mention you’d be providing all the staff for the gala. 你没说过你要为晚会提供所有工作人员
[03:34] It’s been chaos. 真是一团乱
[03:37] Does that phone ever stop ringing? 那台电话啥时候才能不再响
[03:38] When you answer it. 你接起来的时候
[03:40] Snarkiness is not the best color on you. 尖酸刻薄可不是最适合你的颜色
[03:43] And neither is yellow. 黄色也不是
[03:46] So, the gala? 什么晚会
[03:48] The Hamilton house gala. 在汉密尔顿家举办的晚会
[03:49] It’s a benefit for inner city kids. 为了帮助市里的孩子们
[03:51] I know. The studio is a big contributor. 我知道 我的工作室捐了很大一笔钱
[03:53] But I was planning to ask you to come as my date. 不过我正打算请你做我的女伴出席
[03:55] Oh, I would love to, 我很乐意
[03:56] but I’ve got 40 workers to manage that night. 不过那晚我有40个员工要管
[03:59] Oh. I was hoping to introduce you to some of my colleagues. 我想要把你介绍给我的几个同事们
[04:02] Well, can’t Evelyn manage the staff? 伊芙琳不能管那些员工吗
[04:03] She’s your employee, isn’t she? 她是你的雇员 不是吗
[04:05] She is. 她是
[04:07] But it’s hard to ask her for things. 不过让她做事太难了
[04:10] Marisol, how many times do you expect me to answer that? 玛莉索 你要我接几次电话才满意
[04:13] Every time. 每次都接
[04:16] Daniela, you’ve been gone all night, and I’m worried. 丹妮亚拉 你一夜未归 我很担心
[04:21] Call me back, please. 给我回电话 求你了
[04:22] Es tu Mami. 我是你妈妈
[04:24] She knows who it is. 她知道你是谁
[04:25] You only called a hundred times. 你只不过打了百来个电话
[04:26] And I’ll call a hundred more. 我会再打一百个的
[04:28] Josefina, will you relax? 约瑟芬娜 放松点好吗
[04:30] She’s been gone for 10 hours. 她才走了十个小时
[04:31] A lot could happen in 10 hours. 十个小时内能发生很多事
[04:33] She could be lost or hurt. 她可能迷路了 或者受伤了
[04:35] A man with a puppy could lure her into his car. 她可能被一个带宠物的男人拐到车上
[04:37] She’s not a little kid. 她不是小孩子了
[04:38] If she’s not answering the phone, 如果她不接电话
[04:39] it’s because she doesn’t want to. 那是因为她不想接
[04:44] You know why you’re not as freaked out as me? 你知道你为什么没有像我一样惊慌吗
[04:46] Because I’m not a crazy person. 因为我不是疯子
[04:48] You’re afraid to see her, 你怕看到她
[04:50] because now she knows the truth, 因为现在她知道了真相
[04:51] that you dumped her like garbage and never looked back. 你像扔垃圾一样抛弃了她 不闻不问
[04:56] You think she’s gonna hate me? 你觉得她会恨我吗
[04:58] I know she’s gonna hate you. 我知道她会恨你
[05:00] Ay! That girl can hold a grudge. 那孩子可记仇了
[05:03] I feel terrible. 我感觉很糟糕
[05:05] I’m gonna call her again. 我再给她打个电话
[05:07] Okay, but trust me… 好吧 但是相信我
[05:09] Danni’s more mature than you think. 丹妮比你想象中的更成熟
[05:10] Wherever she is, she’s fine. 不管她在哪儿 她没事的
[05:21] You gonna get that? 你要接吗
[05:27] You didn’t even look to see who it was. 你甚至都没看是谁打来的
[05:29] My mom. 我妈妈
[05:31] Or my other mom. 或者我另一个妈妈
[05:33] I have two moms now. 我现在有两个妈妈了
[05:36] Oh, my head hurts! 我的头好疼
[05:38] Uh, yeah. I wonder why. 真想知道为什么
[05:43] Thank you for being a good listener last night. 谢谢你昨晚听我说了这么多
[05:45] I’d be happy to listen today, if you want me to. 如果你今天想说的话 我也乐意奉陪
[05:48] I have a better idea. 我有个更好的主意
[05:50] Let’s get… 我们来
[05:52] Sexy. 性感一下
[05:54] You’re the opposite of sexy right now. 你现在和性感完全搭不上边
[05:58] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[06:05] I think we should call your mom or Carmen. 我觉得我们还是应该联系你妈妈或卡门
[06:08] They must be worried. 她们肯定很担心
[06:09] Let them worry. 让她们担心去吧
[06:11] I don’t want to deal with them right now. 我现在不想面对她们
[06:13] And promise me you won’t tell Carmen where I am. 你要保证你不会告诉卡门我在哪里
[06:17] Danni, you’re gonna have to talk to them eventually. 丹尼 你最终还是得和她们说话的
[06:19] I don’t care. Just promise me. 我不在乎 你要保证
[06:23] Okay. 好吧
[06:26] I’m fine. 我没事
[06:28] Seriously. 真的
[06:38] Zoila? 佐拉
[06:41] Kyle. 凯尔
[06:43] I was just about to go for a jog 我刚要去跑步
[06:44] when I saw you, and… 然后看到了你…
[06:46] I-I wanted to see if you got any of our mail. 我想问问你有没有收到我们的邮件
[06:48] I’m expecting a letter. 我在等一封信
[06:51] No. 没有
[06:52] But if it shows up, 但是如果我看到了
[06:53] you can take your shirt off again and come and get it. 你可以再脱了衣服来找我拿
[06:56] Hey, um… 那个
[06:57] I-I saw a Bentley here the other night. 那天晚上我看到一辆宾利停在这里
[07:00] You get a new car or… was someone visiting? 你买了新车…还是有客人
[07:04] Are you keeping tabs on me? 你是在监视我吗
[07:06] I just notice who’s coming and going. 我只是会看看有没有人出入
[07:09] For safety reasons. 安全起见
[07:13] I was on a date. 我当时在约会
[07:15] Well…that’s good. 那真不错
[07:17] Yeah, it was good. Really good. 真的很不错 真的
[07:20] So you’ll probably see 所以以后在晚上
[07:21] more of that Bentley around here at night. 你可能会经常看到那辆宾利
[07:24] Maybe even the next morning. 甚至第二天早上也有可能
[07:28] Well, I better get back to my jog. 我还是继续去跑步吧
[07:30] I’ll look out for your letter. 我会帮你留神你的信
[07:32] What? 什么
[07:34] Oh, yeah. 对
[07:36] Right. Bye. 好吧 再见
[07:41] That’s an interesting theory. 这个理论非常有意思
[07:42] But what kind of drug would make a man confess to murder? 但什么药会让人承认自己杀人呢
[07:46] Well, I did research on the Internet. 我在网上搜索了一下
[07:48] Of course you did. 当然了
[07:50] And there are some drugs 有一些药会
[07:51] that could make Spence think he was a killer. 让斯宾思以为自己是凶手
[07:54] Like… 比如…
[07:56] These. 这些
[07:58] Lemons, non-fat milk, lotion — 柠檬 低脂牛奶 乳液…
[08:00] Oops. That’s my shopping list for Mrs. Genevieve. 哎呀 那是我要给吉纳维芙太太采购的购物单
[08:04] Uh, Rosie, let me ask you something. 罗西 我想问问你
[08:06] Which is more likely — 以下那种情况更有可能
[08:08] “A,” Spence was drugged 一 斯宾思遭人胁迫
[08:10] and brainwashed against his will, 下药并被洗脑
[08:13] or “B” — he’s an addict 还是二 他有毒瘾
[08:16] who hasn’t had a fix since he was imprisoned? 自从进监狱开始都没有吸到
[08:19] The one with the brainwashing? 洗脑的那种情况
[08:27] Oh, hi. 你好
[08:29] Uh, hi, yourself. 你也好
[08:32] I feel underdressed. 感觉我穿得太随意了
[08:34] Peter’s taking me to a gala, 彼得要带我去参加晚会
[08:35] so I was just trying on some gowns. 所以我在试穿礼服
[08:38] That one works. 这件就不错
[08:41] Do you want to come in? 你要进来吗
[08:43] Yeah. 好
[08:45] Sounds like things are working out with Peter. 看起来你和彼得进展不错
[08:47] Yeah, he’s great. 是啊 他很棒
[08:49] Sorry, it’s a little weird talking about 抱歉 和前任讨论自己的现任
[08:51] the current guy with the ex. 好像是有点奇怪
[08:53] It’s about to get a little weirder. 我要拜托你的事更奇怪
[08:55] I’m seeing someone, too. 我也在和别人交往
[08:59] Well…Good for you. 好样的
[09:01] Yeah, I-it’s new, and I like her, but she’s… 我们刚开始 我很喜欢她 但她…
[09:04] She’s in a bad place right now. 她现在情况很糟糕
[09:05] And I thought you could help. 我想你也许能帮忙
[09:08] Why me? 为什么找我
[09:09] Don’t you and Carmen tell each other things? 你和卡门不是知无不言的好姐妹吗
[09:11] Yeah, she tells me everything, 是的 她什么都和我说
[09:12] even things I don’t want to know. 包括有些我不想知道的事
[09:14] Jesse, what’s going on? 杰西 出什么事了
[09:17] Why don’t you sit down? 你先坐下来吧
[09:19] I can’t actually sit in this dress. 我穿这件裙子不好坐
[09:21] Just tell me. 告诉我吧
[09:24] Fabian, thank you for another wonderful afternoon. 费边 谢谢你又跟我度过了一个如此美好的下午
[09:28] The ballet was breathtaking. 芭蕾舞剧真是太好看了
[09:31] Oh, when that prima ballerina came out 那个芭蕾舞演员穿着那件
[09:32] in that shimmery little muumuu thing? 闪闪发光的小紧身衣出场时
[09:34] Yes, mama! 美呆了
[09:37] And what about the leading man? 那个男主角呢
[09:39] The concentration, the skill, the muscular little tush. 那种专注 那种舞技 肌肉发达的小屁屁
[09:44] You were out with me and ogling another man’s buttocks? 你跟我出去的时候还盯着别的男人的屁股
[09:47] I was ogling yours, too. 我也会盯着你的
[09:49] Very perky, by the way. 顺便告诉你 可翘了
[09:53] Hey, did you ever get around to reading that book 你有没有找时间看那本
[09:55] I lent you about the circle? 我借给你的关于圈子的书
[09:59] I read the back of it. 我看了它的封底简介
[10:01] Genevieve! 吉纳维芙
[10:03] I’ve been just so busy. 我太忙了
[10:05] I promise to get to it soon. 我一定尽快看
[10:06] Well, if I were you, I would go upstairs right now 如果我是你 我现在就会上楼
[10:08] and read it cover to cover. 把它从头到尾读一遍
[10:10] That’s how amazing it is. 这本书就是这么好
[10:13] I appreciate the recommendation. 你的推荐我心领了
[10:16] Can I see you again this week? 这周我能再见你吗
[10:17] Of course. I really cherish our little adventures. 当然 我真的很喜欢我们的小冒险
[10:20] No man has ever taken me to the ballet. 没有男人带我去看芭蕾舞过
[10:22] Well, I am not like other men. 我和其他男人不一样
[10:25] That’s for certain. 这是肯定的
[10:27] You are just so… 你是如此的…
[10:29] fabulous. 精彩绝伦
[10:30] I feel the same way about you. 彼此彼此
[10:40] Goodbye, gorgeous. 再见 美人
[10:50] I don’t get it. Kyle dumped me. 我不明白 凯尔甩了我
[10:53] But then he sees Adrian at my house, 但之后他在我家里看见了艾德里安
[10:55] and he’s showing up shirtless? 他就开始玩裸体诱惑了
[10:57] Why was Mr. Powell at your house? 鲍威尔先生为什么在你家里
[10:58] Forget that, how did Kyle look without a shirt? 不说这个 凯尔身材怎么样
[11:01] Oh, shockingly good. 出人意料的好
[11:03] But it’s weird he’s acting all jealous. 但他这么嫉妒很奇怪
[11:06] Unless he can see my stoop from his window, 除非他能从他家看到我的门廊
[11:08] and he saw Adrian kiss me. 他还看到艾德里安吻了我
[11:12] You sucked face with Mr. Powell?! 你和鲍威尔先生热吻了
[11:14] Oh, my — I’m gonna be sick. 天啊 我要吐了
[11:15] Was he a good kisser? 他吻技好吗
[11:16] I don’t want to know that. 我不想知道
[11:17] Long story short, I got roped into a date with Adrian, 简单来说 我被骗和艾德里安约会
[11:20] a one-time thing. 就一次
[11:21] Obviously, I’m not interested in him. 显然 我对他没有兴趣
[11:22] But if it’s making Kyle jealous? 但如果这让凯尔嫉妒呢
[11:24] Oh, here’s Marisol. 玛莉索来了
[11:26] She can’t know any of this, so… 这些要对她保密 所以…
[11:29] Uh, Carmen, can I talk to you for a second? 卡门 我能和你说句话吗
[11:33] Alone? 单独说
[11:34] Why? 为什么
[11:35] What did I do? 我做了什么
[11:36] And why can’t you talk in front of us? 为什么不能当着我们的面说
[11:38] Because I think I know something 因为我认为我知道了
[11:39] that maybe I’m not supposed to. 一些我不该知道的事
[11:44] Zoila said not to tell you. 佐拉说不要告诉你
[11:45] Carmen! Callate! 卡门 闭嘴
[11:46] What? She obviously knows. 怎么了 显然她知道啊
[11:48] To be honest, I’m surprised we kept it a secret 说实话 我很惊讶我们对她隐瞒了
[11:49] from her for this long. 这么长时间
[11:50] Wait, wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[11:52] I’m the only one who didn’t know about this? 我是唯一一个不知道这件事的人
[11:55] We thought you wouldn’t approve. 我们以为你不会同意的
[11:56] What? I think it’s wonderful! 怎么会 我认为这件事特别好
[11:59] Carmen’s a mother! 卡门当了妈妈
[12:01] – What?! What?! – Que?! -什么 什么 -怎么会
[12:02] Her cousin, Daniela, is really her daughter. 她的侄女 丹妮亚拉 实际上是她女儿
[12:08] Was that not the secret? 你们说的秘密不是这个
[12:10] No. 不是
[12:11] It was definitely not that. 绝对不是
[12:13] Well, then what? 那是什么
[12:15] Zoila’s pretending to be a rich homeowner 佐拉对所有邻居假装
[12:17] to all her neighbors. 自己是富豪房主
[12:19] Zoila! 佐拉
[12:20] I set you up with that job! 工作是我帮你找的
[12:22] And that’s why I didn’t say anything. 所以我才什么都没说
[12:24] Can you guys fight later? 你们两个可以过会儿吵吗
[12:25] I want to know more about Carmen being a mami. 我想知道更多卡门当了妈妈的细节
[12:28] How come you never told us? 你怎么从来没告诉过我们
[12:30] Because. 因为
[12:31] Even Danni didn’t know. 即使丹妮也不知道
[12:33] And when she found out, she… 当她发现了这件事 她…
[12:35] She ran away. 她跑了
[12:36] But that’s why I needed to talk to you. 所以我才要和你谈谈
[12:38] I know where she is. 我知道她在哪里
[12:50] This creamed corn is delicious. 这奶油玉米太好吃了
[12:52] If you ever have to choose between hospital food 如果你需要在医院食物和
[12:54] and prison food, hospital all the way. 监狱食物间做选择 医院食物完胜
[12:57] I’ll keep that in mind. 我会记住的
[13:00] Listen, papi, the police won’t re-open your case, 听着 亲爱的 如果没有证据
[13:03] not without proof. 警察不会重新调查你的案子
[13:07] But I have an idea. 但我有主意了
[13:09] You know how Ben was always bringing you coffee? 你知道本一直给你带咖啡吗
[13:12] Mm-hmm, that’s probably how he drugged me. 他很可能就是这样对我下药的
[13:14] Exactly. 没错
[13:15] So I was thinking if we can get him to do it again, 所以我想如果我们可以让他再做一次
[13:18] maybe we could catch him in the act. 或许我们可以抓他现行
[13:21] You want Ben to drug me? 你想让本再对我下药
[13:23] To prove you’re innocent. 证明你的清白
[13:26] And you’d have to go through withdrawal again, 你得再经历戒断反应了
[13:28] but you could stay here… 但你可以待在这里
[13:30] with the yummy creamed corn, huh? 吃好吃的奶油玉米了 怎么样
[13:34] Look, Ben is dangerous. 听着 本很危险
[13:36] He brainwashed me, framed me. He probably killed Peri. 他对我洗脑了还栽赃了我 他可能杀了佩里
[13:39] You stay away from him. 你离他远一点
[13:41] I know it’s risky, but what choice do we have? 我知道这风险很高 但我们还有什么选择
[13:44] You’ll go back to prison. 那你就得回监狱了
[13:45] Well, at least you’ll be safe. 至少你会很安全
[13:50] Okay. 好的
[13:52] Okay. 好的
[13:54] I don’t want you to worry. 我不想你担心
[13:58] No, I do not want the waiters wearing bolo ties. 不 我不想服务生戴波洛领结
[14:02] They’re going to be serving champagne to millionaires, 他们要给百万富翁带香槟
[14:03] Not robbing the train to Yuma. 而不是抢劫去尤马的火车
[14:05] Are we clear? 明白了吗
[14:08] Well, good. 很好
[14:10] I like how firm and decisive you were with that vendor. 我喜欢你对供应商那坚定果断的样子
[14:13] I do enjoy belittling people. It really is my best thing. 我确实喜欢贬低别人 这是我最擅长的事
[14:17] Hey, I just had a crazy thought. 我刚刚有了一个疯狂的想法
[14:20] No. You’re not ready for a promotion. 不 你还不能升职
[14:23] It’s too soon. 太早了
[14:24] Hold on. Promotion? 等等 升职
[14:26] How would you like to be in charge of the staff at the Hamilton gala? 你想不想管理哈密尔顿晚会的员工
[14:29] Mm, no, thank you. 不 谢谢你
[14:31] I’m in a bind. 我现在进退两难
[14:33] Peter invited me to be his date, and I’d love to go. 彼得邀请我去做他的约会对象 我也想去
[14:36] I have a solution — break up with him. 我有解决方案 和他分手
[14:38] Clearly he’s just a chauvinistic Hollywood type 很明显他只是沙文主义的好莱坞式男人
[14:41] who only wants to parade you around like arm candy. 他只想把你当成花瓶一样到处炫耀
[14:44] Really, you think so? 是吗 你这么觉得
[14:45] Marisol, can I bear my soul to you? 玛莉索 我能对你掏心掏肺吗
[14:48] Arm candy? 花瓶
[14:49] Marisol, focus. 玛莉索 别走神
[14:51] Everyone will be at the gala, including Adrian. 大家都会去聚会 包括艾德里安
[14:56] It would be demoralizing for me to be seen 如果我去做临时工让他看见了
[14:57] as a common day laborer. 我会很沮丧的
[14:59] Okay, stop! 够了
[15:00] I have done everything for you. 我帮了你这么多
[15:02] I’ve given you a place to stay. 我给了你住的地方
[15:03] I have fed you. I have given you a job. 给你吃的 还给了你一份工作
[15:06] How many times must I thank you? 那我得感谢你多少次呢
[15:10] You haven’t yet. 你一次都没谢过
[15:11] You’re working the gala, Evelyn. That’s that. 你要去晚会工作 伊芙琳 就这么定了
[15:18] Where’s Daniela? 丹妮亚拉在哪
[15:19] What did you do to her? 你对她做了什么
[15:21] I didn’t do anything. 我什么都没做
[15:22] What’s going on? 怎么了
[15:23] Mija! You’re alive. 女儿 你还活着
[15:25] Of course I am. How did you guys find me? 我当然活着 你们怎么找到我的
[15:28] Your boyfriend here has a big mouth. 你这位男朋友是个大嘴巴
[15:29] I was worried about you. 我很担心你
[15:30] You did the right thing. Now get out. 你做得对 现在给我出去
[15:33] But it’s my apartment. 可这是我家
[15:36] Do you really want to piss off two angry Puerto Rican ladies? 你真想惹两个已经很生气的波多黎各女人吗
[15:39] Three angry Puerto Rican ladies. 是三个很生气的波多黎各女人
[15:42] I’ll — I’ll be going now. 我 我现在就走
[15:47] Danni, I’m so sorry. 丹妮 我很抱歉
[15:50] It breaks my heart that I hurt you. 我伤害了你 我的心都碎了
[15:52] And I want to explain. 我想跟你解释
[15:53] Mija, Carmen didn’t have a lot of choices back then. 女儿 卡门当时也是没有办法
[15:58] Yeah, when I got pregnant, I was young and stupid. 是的 我怀孕的时候 很年轻也很蠢
[16:01] Yes. Carmen was a — how do you say in english? 是的 卡门当时是 英语怎么说来着
[16:05] a ho. 一个婊子
[16:06] I wasn’t a ho. I was popular. 我不是婊子 我那是人见人爱
[16:08] Something Josefina knows nothing about. 而约瑟芬娜对此一无所知
[16:10] That’s beside the point. 这不是重点
[16:12] You have to forgive her. 你要原谅她
[16:14] Giving you to Josefina 把你给约瑟芬娜
[16:15] was the best thing I could have done. 当时是我最好的选择了
[16:17] You know, I-I knew she was gonna be a great mother. 我知道她会是一个优秀的母亲的
[16:19] But she wasn’t! 可她不是
[16:21] She lied to me my entire life. 她骗了我一辈子
[16:24] Wait. You’re mad at her? 等等 你生她的气吗
[16:26] I was protecting you. 我是在保护你
[16:28] I always felt like there was something wrong. 我一直都觉得有什么地方不对劲
[16:31] And now it all makes sense. 现在全都说得通了
[16:33] Why we’re nothing alike. 为什么我们一点都不像
[16:35] Why we never stop fighting. 为什么我们一直吵架
[16:37] All mothers and daughters fight. 所有的母亲和女儿都会吵架
[16:39] No. 不
[16:40] You’re not my mother. 你不是我的母亲
[16:42] And you never were. 你从来都不是
[16:54] Thank you for gracing me with your presence, Your highness. 多谢您赏脸大驾光临 殿下
[16:58] Evelyn, I’m certain you called me here 伊芙琳 我知道你叫我来
[16:59] to ask for something, probably money. 是要东西的 可能是钱
[17:01] May I suggest you dial back the sarcasm. 所以你就不要讽刺我了
[17:04] My apologies. 抱歉
[17:05] I thought we’d meet on neutral turf to discuss custody. 我是想我们在一个中立的地方谈一下所有权问题
[17:09] Custody of what? 什么所有权
[17:10] Of our social calendar. 我们的社交活动
[17:12] We need to divide it up 我们需要分一下
[17:13] and decide who’s going to attend 决定谁去参加
[17:14] which balls, fundraisers, galas, et cetera. 哪些舞会 资金筹集会 晚会等等
[17:17] Well, that does make sense. 这说得通
[17:18] The childhood obesity masquerade ball on the 24th. 24号的儿童肥胖化装舞会
[17:22] Yours. 你去
[17:24] Irritable bowel casino and cigar night. 肠易激综合症赌场和雪茄之夜
[17:26] Everything about that screams you. 非常适合你
[17:29] And the alzheimer’s violet ball. 阿尔茨海默症紫色舞会
[17:31] Me. I look better in purple. 我去 我穿紫的好看
[17:33] It’s really inarguable. 这真是无可争议的
[17:36] And, of course, there’s tomorrow’s Hamilton house gala. 还有明天晚上汉密尔顿家的晚会
[17:39] I guess I’ll just throw myself on that grenade. 我想这个坑还是我去跳吧
[17:41] Hold on a second. 等等
[17:44] Why are you so eager to attend the Hamilton gala? 你为什么这么想去汉密尔顿的晚会呢
[17:46] I’m not, but one of us should be there. 我不想 但我们得有一个人去
[17:49] You never enjoyed it. 你从来都不喜欢去的
[17:51] Evelyn, I can read you like a book. 伊芙琳 我能看穿你
[17:53] Why don’t you want me there? 你为什么不想让我去
[17:56] Because I will be there with someone. 因为我会跟别人一起去
[17:59] You have a date! 你有男伴了
[18:00] Yes. He’s a handsome man, tall… 是的 他很帅 很高
[18:03] Investment banker. 投资银行家
[18:05] I see. And what is this tall banker man’s name? 这样啊 那这个高大的投资银行家叫什么
[18:08] Bartholomew. 巴塞洛缪
[18:10] And if I’m there with Bartholomew 要是我跟巴塞洛缪一起
[18:12] and — and you’re there alone, you’ll be horribly embarrassed. 而你只有一个人 那你会非常尴尬的
[18:14] Well, how very considerate. 你考虑得还真周到
[18:16] So you won’t be attending? 那你不会去了吧
[18:19] I will not. 我不去了
[18:20] You have my word. 我保证
[18:25] Bartholomew. 巴塞洛缪
[18:29] Fabian kissed me. 费边亲了我
[18:31] Fabian your hairdresser? 你的美发师费边吗
[18:34] Square on the mouth. 亲在嘴上
[18:36] With lots of intention and passion. 很有激情
[18:39] Well, I’m confused. 我有点不明白了
[18:40] I-isn’t he gay? 他不是同性恋吗
[18:42] Apparently not all the way. 很显然并不全是
[18:44] He seemed all the way to me. 我觉得他全是
[18:47] Is it possible I’m so beautiful 有没有可能是我太漂亮了
[18:49] that I turned him straight? 然后把他掰直了
[18:52] I don’t think that happens. 我觉得不会
[18:53] I always saw Fabian as my fabulous friend. 我一直把费边当作我的好朋友
[18:56] It never occurred to me that he’d want more. 我从没想过他还想更进一步
[18:59] I wouldn’t worry about what Fabian wants. 我倒不担心费边那边
[19:01] Are you attracted to him? 你喜欢他吗
[19:03] I don’t think so. 应该不喜欢
[19:05] I mean, the kiss was enjoyable, 他的吻技还不错
[19:07] But I think he was wearing more lip gloss than I was. 但是他的唇膏比我抹得还多
[19:11] Then there you go. 这就是了
[19:19] I just wanted to say goodbye. I’m going back to the island. 我是来告别的 我要回去了
[19:22] What? Josefina! 什么 约瑟芬娜
[19:25] I’m not wanted here. 这里没人喜欢我
[19:26] Come on. Kids say stuff. 拜托 小孩子瞎说的
[19:29] “Get out of my room. I hate broccoli. “离开我房间 我讨厌西兰花
[19:32] You’re not my mother, and you never were.” 你不是我母亲 从来都不是”
[19:34] She meant what she said. 她就是这么想的
[19:41] All her life, I worried that this would happen. 这么多年来 我一直担心会这样
[19:45] That she’d find out. 担心她会知道真相
[19:49] And that she would pick you over me. 然后她会选择你而不是我
[19:51] She didn’t pick me. 她没有选我
[19:53] Of course she did. 她当然选了
[19:54] Look at you. 看看你
[19:56] You were always the pretty one… 你总是美丽的那个
[19:58] The talented one. 有才华的那个
[20:00] But you were the loving one. 但你才是有爱心的那个
[20:05] None of that matters. 这些都没有意义
[20:07] From the moment she heard the truth, 她听到真相的那一刻起
[20:10] she cut me out of her life. 她就将我排除在她生活之外了
[20:14] Josefina. 约瑟芬娜 等等
[20:17] You can’t leave me all alone with her. 你不能把她丢给我一个人
[20:20] I don’t know what to say or do. 我不知道该说什么做什么
[20:23] I just hope that… 我只是希望
[20:25] this will finally make Daniela happy. 这最终会让丹妮亚拉开心
[20:33] I hope it’s okay that I drop by unannounced. 希望我突然到访没有唐突
[20:36] But I don’t have your phone number. 但我没有你的手机号
[20:37] Because I didn’t give it to you. 因为我没给你
[20:39] Our date didn’t go very well. 我们的约会进展得不顺利
[20:41] Trust me, I’ll grow on you. 相信我 我会慢慢喜欢你的
[20:42] Hear me out. 听我说
[20:43] There’s this charity event tonight. 有场慈善活动晚会
[20:45] I know it’s last-minute. 我知道这很突兀
[20:47] Is that a car? 那是一辆车吗
[20:48] I think your neighbor just got home. 我想你的邻居回家了
[20:50] Anyway, it’s the Hamilton house gala, 不管怎么说 是汉密尔顿家的晚会
[20:52] If you know it. 如果你知道的话
[20:53] Actually, it’s a beautiful day. 今天天气其实挺好的
[20:56] Let’s talk outside. 去外面说吧
[20:59] Anyway, in the past, I’ve attended with my wife, 不管怎样 过去 我一直陪伴着我妻子
[21:02] But this year, I thought, “Why not enjoy myself?” 但今年我在想 何不自娱自乐呢
[21:04] Would you move a little? The sun’s in my eyes. 你能挪挪地方吗 太阳晃我眼睛
[21:07] Certainly. 当然
[21:08] Now, I know these fundraisers can be a bit tedious. 我知道这些筹资人可能很乏味
[21:11] Let me just… 让我
[21:13] But at least this one benefits underprivileged children 但这场活动至少对贫困儿童有好处
[21:17] and not some ridiculous whale or manatee 而非什么荒唐的鲸鱼或海牛
[21:19] or some other beast who should be able 或者那种应该自己抗争的
[21:21] to fight his own battles. 其他兽类
[21:25] Adrian, you’re so funny. 艾德里安 你真有趣
[21:28] So will you join me? 你会和我一起去吗
[21:29] – Uh-huh. – Great. -嗯嗯 -很好
[21:31] I’ll pick you up at 8:00. 我八点来接你
[21:32] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[21:33] For our second date. 第二次约会
[21:35] I told you I’d grow on you. 我说过我会慢慢喜欢上你的
[21:45] Marisol. 玛莉索
[21:46] Reverend Hamilton, how are you? 汉密尔顿牧师 您还好吗
[21:47] Very well. 很好
[21:49] Thank you so much for helping out with the gala. 多谢你来帮忙这次晚会
[21:51] I hope you’ll be able to enjoy some of the night’s festivities. 我希望你能享受晚上的庆祝活动
[21:54] Actually, I’m coming as a guest. 实际上我今天是作为客人来的
[21:56] But don’t worry, my assistant, Evelyn, 但别担心 我的助手伊芙琳
[21:57] will be holding down the fort. 会帮我顶班的
[21:59] I’ll point her out to you. She’s… 我来给你指指她 她
[22:02] Nope, don’t see her. 不 我没看到她
[22:04] Would you excuse me for a moment? 能麻烦您稍等吗
[22:06] Absolutely. 没问题
[22:09] Evelyn?! What are you wearing? 伊芙琳 你穿的什么
[22:12] I believe the correct question is, who am I wearing? 我想正确的问题是 我的穿着代表了谁
[22:14] You’re supposed to be working. You’re in an evening gown! 你应该工作的 你却穿着晚礼服
[22:16] Well, how would you have me dress? 那你让我怎么穿
[22:19] Like this. 像这样
[22:21] I don’t think so! 那可不行
[22:22] That’s god-awful! 太丑了
[22:25] But you pull it off. 但你穿着不错
[22:28] Did you really think you could come here and socialize? 你真觉得你可以来这里社交吗
[22:30] I assure you, I’m taking my responsibilities very seriously. 我向你保证 我在严肃地履行职责
[22:33] There is an extra uniform in the catering truck. 餐饮车里还有一套制服
[22:35] Put…It…On. 给 我 穿 上
[22:47] Excuse me. 打扰
[22:49] Ben? 本
[22:52] I’m Rosie. 我是罗西
[22:54] Rosie? 罗西
[22:55] Spence’s Rosie? 斯宾思的罗西
[22:57] That’s the one. 没错
[22:59] How can I help you? 有需要我效劳的吗
[23:01] It’s, um… 是这样
[23:03] about spence. 关于斯宾思的
[23:04] I don’t know if you’ve heard, but he’s at Doheny Medical. 不知你听说没有 他在朵西尼医院
[23:07] Spence is out of prison? 斯宾思出狱了
[23:09] I thought you might like to visit him… 我想你或许想去见见他
[23:12] since you’re friends. 你们不是好朋友吗
[23:15] That was before he murdered Peri. 那是在他谋杀佩里之前
[23:18] But he’s going through withdrawal from drugs. 但他在经历戒毒反应
[23:21] Isn’t that strange? 不是很奇怪吗
[23:24] Well, he’s an addict. 他是个瘾君子
[23:25] Oh, right. 没错
[23:27] You were his sponsor. 你是他的互助人
[23:29] Anyway, his mind is getting clear now, 不论怎样 他头脑逐渐清醒了
[23:32] and he’s been talking a lot. 说了很多事
[23:36] About what? 说什么
[23:38] The night of the murder and something called, uh… 谋杀那晚 还有关于
[23:43] the circle. 圈子
[23:45] You know what that is? 你知道那是什么吗
[23:47] No idea. 不知道
[23:50] But maybe you’re right. Maybe I should go visit Spence. 但或许你是对的 或许我该去看看他
[23:55] When do you suppose would be the best time? 你觉得什么时候比较合适
[23:58] Well, I notice the guard takes his dinner break at 6:00. 我注意到守卫六点吃晚饭
[24:01] You could sneak in and see him then. 你可以在那时候溜进去看他
[24:04] Yeah. 好
[24:05] That’s very helpful. 真是帮了大忙了
[24:07] Well, thank you. 谢谢你
[24:08] No, thank you. 不 谢谢你
[24:11] Spence was right to put his trust in a man like you. 斯宾思信任你是对的
[24:29] I hope you’re happy. 你高兴了
[24:31] My skin has now touched polyester. 我的皮肤居然接触到了聚酯
[24:33] And a piece of my soul has died. 我灵魂的一部分死去了
[24:35] You’re welcome. 不客气
[24:37] There’s Peter. 彼得来了
[24:38] Here. 给
[24:40] Have fun. 好好干
[24:52] Thanks for waiting. My bladder was about to pop. 谢谢你能等我 我的膀胱都快炸了
[24:55] Look at us, talking about bladders 看看 我们像一对老夫老妻
[24:56] like an old married couple. 在谈论膀胱的问题
[24:58] Shall we mingle, my dear? 我们能社交吗 亲爱的
[25:00] Yeah, fine. Whatever. 可以 没所谓了
[25:01] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉我迟到了
[25:03] The caterers and Evelyn… 承办人和伊芙琳
[25:05] It doesn’t matter, I’m here now, and I’m all yours. 没关系 我在这里 专门陪你
[25:06] Well, that makes me very happy. 这让我很开心
[25:09] Let me introduce you to the gang. 让我把你介绍给大家
[25:11] – Marisol, this is — – Oh, my god! -玛莉索 这是 -我的天
[25:12] Hugh Metzger, I’m obsessed with your films. 休·蒙次赫尔 我超爱你的电影
[25:15] You know, I never get tired of hearing that. 这种话简直百听不厌
[25:16] “Brentwood Dusk” was incredible. 《布伦特伍德的黄昏》拍的太棒了
[25:18] You were robbed of that oscar. 奥斯卡奖本该属于你
[25:20] Yeah, and I’m an old white guy. 我是个年老的白人
[25:22] If I didn’t win, the picture must have stunk, huh? 如果我没赢 照片就不好看了 对吧
[25:24] This is Mark Caan from Distribution. 这是销售部门的马克·卡安
[25:26] And Andrew Sosler from development. 这是制片人安德烈·索斯勒
[25:28] He’s the one that optioned your book. 是他选了你的书
[25:30] Shame we couldn’t finish the film. 真遗憾我们没能完成电影拍摄
[25:31] Yeah. Great read, by the way. 是啊 真是一本杰作
[25:33] Hugh Metzger read my book. 休·蒙次赫尔看过我的书
[25:35] Yep, but I heard that the hack of a director. 是 但我也听说了你对导演的抨击
[25:37] You got kind of screwed the pooch on the adaptation. 你觉得改编毁了你的书
[25:39] I don’t think the screenwriter got what I was going for. 我觉得编剧没有领会我书的宗旨
[25:42] While I’ve got you all here, 既然你们都在这儿
[25:43] uh, maybe we could have a quick talk. 我们就简短地聊一下吧
[25:45] But, you know, you should go introduce yourself to Candy. 但是 你该过去见见坎迪
[25:48] Candy? 坎迪
[25:49] You’ll really like her. 你一定会喜欢她的
[25:51] Go sit with the girls, sweetheart. 亲爱的 去跟女士们坐一起吧
[25:52] We’ll only be a minute. 我们很快就好
[26:03] So, I guess this is where 我想这里就是
[26:05] girlfriends and wives are supposed to go. 女朋友和妻子们该坐的地方吧
[26:08] Believe me, this is the funniest table here. 相信我 这是这里最有意思的一桌
[26:10] I’m Candy. 我是坎迪
[26:11] Marisol. 玛莉索
[26:13] And this is Kirsten and Kiersten. 这是柯尔斯顿和基尔斯顿
[26:16] So…Candy, Kiersten, and Kirsten. 坎迪 基尔斯顿 柯尔斯顿
[26:20] Don’t mix us up! 可别把我们弄混了
[26:22] How could I?! 怎么会呢
[26:26] OMG, that was delish. 天哪 真是太美味了
[26:29] I know. 我知道
[26:30] I’m stuffed. 我都吃撑了
[26:35] My dear, when a man takes a woman on a date, 亲爱的 男人约会女人的时候
[26:38] he should pay. 他应该付钱
[26:40] This is a date, then? 这是个约会啊
[26:42] What else would it be? 不然还是什么呢
[26:43] I asked you to a romantic dinner spot, 我邀请你来到一个浪漫晚餐之地
[26:45] I picked you up from your house in my mini cooper. 我开着迷你库柏把你从你家接来
[26:48] Oh, Fabian. 费边
[26:50] You must forgive me, 你得原谅我
[26:51] but I assumed that our relationship was just friendly. 但我以为我们之间只是朋友关系
[26:55] At first, but… 一开始是
[26:57] I’d say it’s blossomed into more than that. 但我不得不说它渐渐发展到超出友谊
[27:00] In fact, I hope it’s not presumptuous, but… 事实上 我希望这别太冒失
[27:04] I packed an overnight bag. 我收拾了一个旅行袋
[27:06] Goodness! 天哪
[27:07] I have the exact same bag. 我有个跟你一样的包
[27:11] I look forward to waking up tomorrow in your arms. 我好期待明早在你怀中醒来
[27:15] Oh, Fabian. 费边
[27:17] I’m getting so many mixed signals. 我收到了太多混乱的讯号
[27:23] Aren’t you gay? 你不是同志吗
[27:25] Because I’m a hairdresser? 因为我是个美发师
[27:27] Is that the reason? 是因为这个吗
[27:28] It’s one of the reasons. 这是原因之一
[27:31] I’m sexually fluid. 我是流性人
[27:33] Every living being is a beautiful spirit, 每一个生物都有一个美丽的灵魂
[27:36] And each one deserves love. 每一个都值得被爱
[27:37] Oh, honey… 亲爱的
[27:39] It’s fine that you’re gay or whatever. 你是同志或别的什么都没关系
[27:43] But I’m not gonna have a relationship with you. 但我不会和你谈恋爱的
[27:47] I thought you were more open-minded. 我还以为你思想很开放呢
[27:49] If you’d read that book I gave you, you’d get it. 你要是读了我给你的那本书 就会理解
[27:52] I tried to read it. 我努力去读了
[27:54] But the truth is, I found it kind of boring. 但事实是 我觉得它有点无聊
[27:57] Boring?! 无聊
[27:59] It’s revolutionary. 它有革命性意义
[28:01] You know what, Genevieve? 你知道吗 吉纳维芙
[28:03] There’s a reason you didn’t understand it. 你没法理解它是有原因的
[28:06] The ideas in that book are new… 书里的观点很新颖…
[28:09] and you’re old. 而你却老了
[28:19] Westmore. 韦斯特莫
[28:21] Old age finally getting to you? 终于体验到变老的痛苦了吗
[28:24] Hey, Ben. 你好啊 本
[28:26] What are you doing here? 你来干什么
[28:27] Rosie told me you were asking for me. 罗西跟我说你想见我
[28:30] I really wish she hadn’t had done that. 我真是希望她没那样做
[28:32] Well, she’s just worried about you. 她只是担心你
[28:34] Brought you coffee — old time’s sake. 给你带了杯咖啡 老习惯了
[28:39] I’m not supposed to have caffeine. Doctor’s orders. 我不能摄取咖啡因 这是医嘱
[28:41] I don’t think a cup will kill you. 一杯咖啡又杀不死你
[28:44] It might. 说不定呢
[28:45] Come on, bud. What’s the big deal? 来吧 伙计 有什么大不了的
[28:53] You okay? 你还好吗
[28:54] Yeah, yeah. Oh, yeah, I’m fine. 我很好
[28:57] You know, actually that, uh… 事实上…
[29:00] Coffee smells pretty good. 咖啡闻起来真香
[29:02] May I? 可以吗
[29:08] Bottoms up. 一口闷
[29:17] Listen. 听着
[29:19] My ex is here, and I don’t want him to see me. 我前任在这儿 我不想让他看见我
[29:21] Can you take over? 你能接管一下吗
[29:22] Uh, Marisol told me that you’re in charge, 玛莉索跟我说该你负责
[29:24] and if you tried to sneak out, I should tackle you. 要是你试图溜走 我该告发你
[29:27] Have I told you about Marisol’s drinking problem? 我告诉过你玛莉索的酗酒问题吗
[29:32] Wait. 等等
[29:34] What is happening? 发生什么了
[29:34] Stop talking and make yourself big. 别说话了 让自己身形高大起来
[29:36] Now walk to the right. Just walk to the right. 现在往右边走 往右边走
[29:40] Evelyn? 伊芙琳
[29:40] Adrian, hello. 艾德里安 你好
[29:42] You’re not supposed to be here. 你不该出现在这儿
[29:43] Which is precisely why I came. 这正好是我来的原因
[29:45] I wanted to know why you tried to keep me away. 我想知道你为什么躲着我
[29:47] I told you I had a date. 我告诉过你我有了新欢
[29:48] Unfortunately, Bartholomew is, um… 很不巧 巴塞洛缪他…
[29:51] Imaginary? 是虚构的
[29:52] Oh, please. Nobody’s name Bartholomew– 别逗了 没人会叫巴塞洛缪
[29:55] What are you wearing? 你穿的是什么
[29:56] I spilled wine on my Valentino, 我把酒洒在了我的华伦天奴上
[29:58] and a cater waiter lent me her clothes. 一个宴会服务员把她的衣服借给了我
[30:00] – You’re working. – Shh! Lower your voice! -你在工作 -嘘 小点声
[30:01] You didn’t want me here because you have a job. 你不想让我来是因为你在这儿工作
[30:04] And the delicious irony is, I’m the one with a date. 绝妙的讽刺是 我才是有新欢的那个人
[30:07] It’s not called a date when you pay them. 付钱找来的可不叫新欢
[30:09] Evelyn, petty jealousy is as unbecoming on you as that outfit. 伊芙琳 嫉妒就跟这衣服一样不适合你
[30:13] Zoila, I’d like you to meet my ex. 佐拉 我想让你见见我的前任
[30:15] Evelyn, Zoila’s a wonderful woman. 伊芙琳 佐拉是个很棒的女人
[30:18] She’s witty, charming, wealthy. 她诙谐 迷人 有钱
[30:21] Please, stop. 求你 别讲了
[30:22] And humble. 还谦逊
[30:23] And I bet her toilets are sparkling clean. 我还打赌她家的马桶干净得闪闪发光
[30:28] – Pardon me? – Oh, you idiot! -你说什么 -你这个蠢货
[30:31] That’s Genevieve’s maid! 她是吉纳维芙的女佣
[30:53] Rosie, what the hell?! 罗西 你在搞什么
[30:54] I’m sorry. I know you didn’t want me to talk to Ben. 我很抱歉 我知道你不想让我跟本说话
[30:57] So you did it anyway! 但你还是这样做了
[30:58] I got it all on video. 我全都拍下来了
[30:59] And then when they test your blood, 这样他们给你查血的时候
[31:01] they’ll find the drug. 就会找到药物
[31:02] – We have proof. – This is insane. -我们有证据了 -这太疯狂了
[31:05] You just think that because you’re high as a kite right now. 你这么想是因为药物搅乱了你脑子
[31:08] Am I? 是吗
[31:10] I feel pretty normal. 我感觉很正常
[31:11] I don’t think there was any drugs in that coffee. 我觉得那咖啡里没有任何药物
[31:13] Hold on. Let me try something. 慢着 让我做个测试
[31:16] Listen to the sound of my voice. 听着我的声音
[31:19] You love prison. 你爱监狱
[31:22] You want to go back to prison. 你想回监狱
[31:25] No, I don’t. I hate prison. 不 我讨厌监狱
[31:27] Isanto dios! 天啊
[31:28] He didn’t drug you. 他没给你下药
[31:31] So he brought me coffee just to be nice? 所以他带咖啡给我就是为了示好吗
[31:33] No, he’s a bad guy. 不 他是个坏蛋
[31:36] Did he somehow figure out what we were up to? 他不知怎么发现我们的计划了吗
[31:43] She really left? 她真的走了吗
[31:45] Yeah. 没错
[31:46] She went back to San Juan. 她回圣胡安了
[31:48] Oh, okay. 好吧
[31:50] Well, now that she’s gone, we can focus on us. 既然她走了 我们可以专注于我们自己了
[31:53] I have so many questions. 我有好多问题
[31:55] Like, who’s my real dad? 我的亲生父亲是谁
[31:56] I don’t want to talk about him. 我不想谈论他
[31:58] Oh, okay. 好吧
[32:00] We don’t have to. 你不想谈就不谈
[32:02] Yeah. 好
[32:03] This is, like, really strange. 这感觉真的很奇怪
[32:05] I don’t know what to call you. 我不知道该怎么叫你
[32:06] – Mom? Mami? – Carmen! -妈妈 妈咪 -卡门
[32:09] Keep calling me Carmen. 还是叫我卡门
[32:12] Nothing’s changed. 什么都没变
[32:13] Are you kidding? Everything’s changed. 开什么玩笑 一切都变了
[32:16] I know you’re my mother now. 现在我知道你是我妈妈了
[32:18] I’m not your mother, Danni. 我不是你妈妈 丹妮
[32:19] I gave you up for a reason. 我放弃了你是有原因的
[32:22] You were young, and you weren’t ready. 你当时太年轻 还没准备好
[32:24] – But now that you know me — – No, no. -但现在你知道我… -不
[32:26] Nothing’s changed. 什么都没变
[32:30] You don’t want to be my mother? 你不想成为我的母亲吗
[32:32] I’m sorry, Danni. I can’t be that for you. 我很抱歉 丹妮 我不能
[32:35] I don’t have the mom gene that everyone talks about. 我没有大家所说的做母亲的基因
[32:43] Did I do something wrong? 是我做错了什么吗
[32:45] Of course not. 当然没有
[32:47] You’re an amazing girl. 你是个了不起的姑娘
[32:50] It’s — it’s not who I am, Danni. 我不是当母亲的料 丹妮
[32:51] You know, not then and not now. 当时不是 现在也不是
[32:56] Look… 听着…
[32:58] You have a mother already. 你已经有母亲了
[32:59] Her name is Josefina. 她叫约瑟芬娜
[33:01] And the only thing she cares about in the whole world is you 她全世界关心的只有你
[33:05] and your happiness. 和你的幸福
[33:07] So you have to go and make things right with her. 所以你必须和她重修于好
[33:10] Or you’re not gonna have a mother at all. 不然你就是个没妈的孩子了
[33:24] Well, I enjoy an awkward silent car ride 我和我旁边的人一样
[33:26] as much as the next fellow, 十分享受坐在车里时那令人尴尬的沉默
[33:29] But perhaps it’s time to explain what’s going on. 但或许是时候解释下怎么回事了
[33:35] I was hired to be the maid here while the homeowner was away. 我受雇做女佣 而房主不在家
[33:39] But people assumed I was the owner, and I thought… 但人们以为我就是房主 所以我想…
[33:43] – Why not? – I get it. -何不呢 -我懂了
[33:44] Who wants to be a servant? 谁想当下人呢
[33:46] For your information, 告诉你
[33:47] it had nothing to do with being a maid. 这和当女佣没有任何关系
[33:50] I just had… 我只是…
[33:52] other things going on. 有些其他状况
[33:55] Well… 这样…
[33:57] Your secret is safe with me. 我会保守你的秘密
[33:59] Seriously? 说真的吗
[34:01] You’re not gonna tell people about this? 你不会告诉别人吗
[34:03] Why would I? 我为什么要这么做呢
[34:04] Why wouldn’t you? 你为什么不这么做呢
[34:05] You’re kind of a prick. 你就是个混蛋
[34:07] I find you intriguing. 我觉得你很有意思
[34:09] And if I out you, 如果我揭发了你
[34:12] you’ll never get anywhere with that neighbor of yours. 你将永远无法跟你的邻居取得进展
[34:15] – You caught on to that? – Please. -你发现了吗 -拜托
[34:17] You were manipulating me like a puppet earlier. 你之前把我当小狗一样操纵我
[34:20] It’s a miracle I still asked you out. 我还约你出去就是个奇迹
[34:21] Give me a break. 饶了我吧
[34:22] You only asked me out to make Evelyn jealous. 你约我出去就是想让伊芙琳嫉妒
[34:24] It seems we have a lot in common. 看来我们有很多共同点
[34:27] Now kiss me. 现在吻我
[34:29] I don’t think that’s a good idea. 我不认为是个好主意
[34:30] There’s a hulking silhouette in the window. 窗那里有个高大的轮廓
[34:32] I’m assuming it’s your neighbor. 我觉得是你的邻居
[34:34] At least one of us will be successful in our scheming. 在我们的勾当中 至少有一个人能达到目的
[34:39] I promise not to use tongue. 我发誓我不会用舌头
[34:42] Let’s just go with a hug. 我们就抱一个吧
[34:51] I mean, it took forever to detail the Mercedes, 装饰奔驰花了好久时间
[34:55] so I was late for yoga. 所以我做瑜伽迟到了
[34:57] Do you do yoga, Marisol? 你做瑜伽吗 玛莉索
[35:00] I’m sorry, what — what are you talking about? 抱歉 你们在谈什么
[35:03] Forget him. 忘了他
[35:04] Once they’re talking business, you’re on your own. 他们一旦开始谈生意 你就得靠自己了
[35:07] So, Marisol, you wrote a book? 玛莉索 你写了一本书吗
[35:10] – I did, yeah. – How impressive. -没错 -真了不起
[35:13] I wish I could find the time to just read a book. 我只希望自己能有时间读本书
[35:17] So, what do you all do? 你们都是做什么的
[35:19] Well, Kirsten and Kiersten are both actors. 柯尔斯顿和基尔斯顿都是演员
[35:21] Which is why we need to stay fit. 所以我们得保持苗条
[35:22] Oh, please. 得了吧
[35:24] I like to stay fit for Mark. 我是为了马克保持苗条
[35:26] He’d dump me in a minute if I chubbed out. 如果我暴饮暴食 他会立马甩了我的
[35:29] Ladies. 女士们
[35:31] Doesn’t it bother you that we’re all sitting here 我们就坐在这里 而男人在那里
[35:35] while the men are all over there talking about important things? 讨论重要的事情 你们就不会介意吗
[35:38] Important things? 重要的事吗
[35:39] For god’s sake, we’ve been talking about yoga 老天啊 我们一直在讨论瑜伽
[35:42] and — and facials 面部护理
[35:44] and diets. 还有节食
[35:46] Um, Marisol. 玛莉索
[35:47] We are better than this! 我们的能耐可不止这点
[35:49] We don’t need to be sitting on the sidelines 我们不必像一群摇头娃娃般的花瓶妻子
[35:51] like a bunch of bobbleheaded trophy wives. 如旁观者一样坐在这里
[35:53] Marisol! What are you doing? 玛莉索 你在干什么
[35:56] She was saying that we’re all vapid and wasting our lives. 她刚刚在说我们都很无趣 在浪费生命
[36:00] Marisol, this is Candace Sosler, 玛莉索 这是坎迪斯·索思勒
[36:04] chairperson of the studio. 工作室会长
[36:06] What? 什么
[36:07] My boss. 是我的老板
[36:17] Oh, you poor thing. You must be exhausted. 可怜的人儿 你一定累坏了
[36:20] Let me help you. 我来帮你
[36:21] Why are you being so nice? 你为什么这么友好
[36:23] My husband is a moron. 我丈夫是个蠢蛋
[36:25] Isn’t it wonderful? 这不是很棒吗
[36:28] Hello. 你好
[36:29] Oh, you’re the reverend, aren’t you? Hello. 你是那个教士对吗 你好
[36:31] May I take that for you? 我帮你拿吧
[36:32] That’s all right. I don’t mind. 没关系 我不介意
[36:34] I’ve had the most incredible night. 我度过了最棒的一晚
[36:36] Sometimes the lord does smile on us, doesn’t he? 有时上帝也会对我们微笑 不是吗
[36:38] He certainly does. 绝对是的
[36:40] Hallelujah. 赞美上帝
[36:42] I’ve been watching you. 我一直在看着你
[36:44] You seem so… happy serving others. 你看起来…很乐于为他人服务
[36:46] You obviously have a beautiful soul. 显然你有一副好心肠
[36:49] There’s something I’m not accused of every day. 这话可不常有人对我说
[36:52] And a sense of humor. 还有幽默感
[36:54] I wonder… 我在想…
[36:56] would you like to have dinner with me tomorrow night? 你愿意明晚和我吃晚餐吗
[37:01] So, I smoothed things out with Candy. 坎迪那边我解释过了
[37:05] She was surprisingly sympathetic. 她居然很有共鸣
[37:07] Mental illness runs in her family. 她家有神经病遗传史
[37:09] Very funny. 真有趣
[37:11] Now, you want to tell me why in the world 现在能告诉我 究竟你是为什么
[37:13] you said all those things? 要说那些话吗
[37:15] Well, I felt like I had rearranged my whole life to be with you 我感觉为了和你在一起 我彻底颠覆了我的生活
[37:18] and you were ignoring me. 你却在无视我
[37:19] I brought you here because there were people I wanted you to meet. 我带你来 是想让你见见这里的人
[37:22] Candy was one of them. 坎迪就是他们之一
[37:23] So why didn’t you tell me that one of 那你为什么不告诉我
[37:25] the very attractive women at my table 坐我身边的那位美女
[37:26] was also intelligent and had a career. 同时也聪明又事业有成
[37:30] That’s not the most feminist thing you’ve ever said. 这可不是你说过的最女权主义的话
[37:33] I know, but if you pretend it’s a little your fault, 我知道 但如果你能假装你也有点错
[37:35] it will make me feel better. 我会好受些的
[37:37] I’m sorry. 对不起
[37:38] The truth is I didn’t want to get your hopes up. 事实是 我不想让你有希望
[37:40] About what? 希望什么
[37:41] About your movie being back in production. 你的电影重新开拍
[37:43] I thought it was dead. 我以为它没希望了
[37:44] It was. 原来是
[37:45] But now it’s not. 但现在不了
[37:47] Hugh Metzger wants to direct. 休·蒙次赫尔想执导
[37:48] Really?! 真的吗
[37:49] But we all agree that it needs a new script. 但我们都认为剧本该重写
[37:52] That’s for sure. 肯定得重写
[37:53] I’m glad you agree because we want you to write it. 真高兴你也同意 因为我们想让你来写
[38:09] We need to talk. 我们需要聊聊
[38:10] Come on in. 请进吧
[38:13] I can’t stop thinking about you. 我一直在想着你
[38:14] I should have never broken up with you. 我不该和你分手的
[38:17] I agree. 我同意
[38:19] I still don’t know why you did it. 我依然不知道你为什么分手
[38:21] I’m a stupid guy. I got scared. 我是个蠢蛋 我被吓坏了
[38:24] I started to feel things for you, and I panicked. 我开始对你有感觉 让我慌了神
[38:26] You were afraid of liking me, so you dumped me? 你怕自己喜欢我 所以甩了我吗
[38:30] That doesn’t make any sense. 这可没道理
[38:32] I know. 我知道
[38:34] Give me another chance, and I will make it up to you. 再给我一次机会 我会补偿你的
[38:37] How? 怎么补偿
[38:38] I don’t even know what you could do. 我都不知道你能做什么
[38:51] Okay, maybe that. 好吧 或许这个
[38:53] One thing. 有一个条件
[38:56] Let’s not tell my mother. 我们别告诉我妈妈
[38:58] I, um… 我…
[38:59] want it to be just us for a while. 想暂时先过段二人世界
[39:01] Deal. 成交
[39:06] You ready to go to the airport? 准备好去机场了吗
[39:08] Just telling my mom I’m coming home. 我在告诉妈妈我要回家了
[39:10] I have to apologize to her. I was such a bitch. 我得向她道歉 我太贱了
[39:13] Yeah. You kind of were. 是啊 有一点
[39:16] I’m just agreeing with you. 我只是在附和嘛
[39:18] You’re lucky you’re hot. 幸亏你长得帅
[39:21] So how long you plan on being away? 那你打算走多久
[39:22] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[39:24] I have to make things right with my mom, 我得跟我妈妈重归于好
[39:25] but there’s one other thing that I have to do. 但我还有件事需要去做
[39:28] What’s that? 什么事
[39:30] I’m gonna find my real dad. 我要找到我的亲生父亲
[39:36] Rosie, I no longer want these items in my home. 罗西 我不想要这些东西在我家里了
[39:39] Where do you keep the trash? 你把垃圾都扔在哪儿
[39:41] What is that? 那是什么
[39:42] Mementos from my friendship with Fabian. 我和费边友谊的纪念品
[39:45] Mostly hair products. 主要是美发产品
[39:48] Straightener. 拉直膏
[39:49] That’s ironic. 真是讽刺
[39:50] Mrs. Genevieve, is everything okay? 吉纳维芙太太 您还好吗
[39:53] I tried to let Fabian down easy. 我试着和费边和平绝交
[39:57] He didn’t take it very well. 他不是太能接受
[39:59] – What did he say? – No, no. -他说了什么 -不
[40:01] It’s too awful. 那太伤人了
[40:03] Let’s just say he wounded me to my very core. 这么说吧 他一针见血地直戳我心
[40:07] Please make this go away. 请把这些都扔掉
[40:09] Okay, I’m not getting anywhere with this, anyway. 好吧 反正我也想不通这事
[40:12] It’s all so confusing. 太让人糊涂了
[40:15] What’s confusing? 什么事
[40:16] Peri’s murder. 佩里的谋杀案
[40:18] Are we still on that? 你还在想这事吗
[40:20] Yes. 对
[40:21] You see, there’s this bad man named Ben, 你看 有个坏人名字叫本
[40:24] but somehow he’s always one step ahead of me. 不知怎么他总能抢先我一步
[40:27] Maybe he’s got someone spying on me. 或许他找了人在监视我
[40:29] Or following me. 或者跟踪我
[40:31] Rosie, I’m drifting. 罗西 我听不懂了
[40:33] Anyway, he’s involved with something called the circle, 总之 他和个叫”圈子”的东西有牵扯
[40:36] whatever that is. 不管那是什么
[40:37] – And then there’s — – Hold on. -然后还有… -等等
[40:39] Did you say the circle? 你是说圈子吗
[40:41] Yeah, why? 对 怎么了
[40:43] I think I can help you. 我想我能帮你
[40:46] Fabian was always trying to get me to read this. 费边总是想让我读这本书
[40:51] “Joynetics, completing the circle.” 《乐趣学:完成圈子》
[40:54] It’s a bunch of new-age mumbo-jumbo. 都是些新世代的胡言乱语
[40:56] And if you ask me, it sounds like a cult. 要我说 这听起来像邪教
[41:04] I gave Spence the drug I got from you. 我给了斯宾思你给我的药
[41:07] Nothing happened. 什么都没发生
[41:08] It was a placebo, wasn’t it? 那是安慰剂 不是吗
[41:11] You got Spence addicted. 你让斯宾思上瘾了
[41:13] It was starting to raise questions. 会开始引起怀疑的
[41:14] Well, you could have warned me. 你早该警告我
[41:18] You were sloppy. 你太粗心了
[41:20] We weren’t sure you could be trusted anymore. 我们不确定是否还能信任你
[41:22] W-w-we? Mother knows about this? “我们” 母亲也知道这事了吗
[41:25] Of course. It was her idea. 当然 这就是她的主意
[41:28] She’s very unhappy with you, Ben. 她对你很不高兴 本
[41:31] You know how Mother gets. 你也知道她会怎样
蛇蝎女佣

Post navigation

Previous Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme