Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Oh, my God. 天啊
[00:02] Spence Westmore, you’re under arrest. 斯宾思·韦斯特莫 你被捕了
[00:04] I’m Shannon. I’m Peri’s sister. 我是香农 我是佩里的姐姐
[00:06] You have to do something! 你得想想办法
[00:07] You can’t let that woman raise my son! 你不能让那个女人抚养我的孩子
[00:09] Tucker, what’s wrong? 塔科 怎么了
[00:10] If his nanny was someone he already knew, 如果他的保姆是他认识的人
[00:13] that would keep him calm. 他就会保持镇定
[00:14] You’ll have to go easy on her now that she’s working here. 她来这里工作了 你得对她好点
[00:17] You okay with that? 你对此没意见吗
[00:18] Keep your friends close. 亲近你的朋友
[00:19] And your enemies even closer. 更要亲近你的敌人
[00:21] I’m leaving you. 我要离开你了
[00:22] Evelyn, we were meant to be together. 伊芙琳 我们命中注定要在一起
[00:24] Mrs. Powell, the credit card we have for you has been… 鲍威尔夫人 您的信用卡已经…
[00:26] – Declined. – Adrian. -被拒付了 -艾德里安
[00:28] Do you really think you’re gonna win Mrs. Powell back 你真的觉得用切断经济来折磨她
[00:30] by — by cutting off her money and making her miserable? 就能让鲍威尔太太回到你身边吗
[00:32] Isn’t it romantic? 多浪漫啊
[00:34] I’m taking you up on your offer. 我要接受你的提议
[00:35] – My offer? – I’m moving in. -我的提议 -我要搬过来了
[00:37] The big fashion exec just bought this place. 一个知名时尚品牌主管刚刚买下这里
[00:39] She’s gonna be gone for six months. 她六个月都不在
[00:41] This really cute guy came over and assumed I owned the house, 这个可爱的男人来敲门 以为我是屋主
[00:44] so I went with it. 所以我就让他这么误解了
[00:45] Kyle, is that you? 凯尔 是你吗
[00:47] You didn’t mention your mother was visiting. 你没说过你母亲来看你呢
[00:49] Oh, she’s not visiting. She lives here. 她不是来看我 她住在这里
[00:51] I like her, too. But not for you. 我也很喜欢她 但你不行
[00:53] I have other plans for you, Kyle. 我对你还有别的计划 凯尔
[00:55] I think what you’re doing is shameful, 我觉得你做的事很可耻
[00:56] seeing that woman’s husband. 跟那个女人的丈夫约会
[00:58] Ex-husband. 是前夫
[00:59] I’m not breaking up with him. 我不会跟他分手
[01:01] This means war. 咱俩之间开战了
[01:02] Uh, my scalp seems to be tingling. 我的头皮发麻
[01:04] Is that normal? 这正常吗
[01:05] To attack their hair? You’ve crossed a line. 你怎么能对头发下毒手呢 你越界了
[01:08] I’m Daniela! Your cousin Josefina’s daughter? 我是丹妮亚拉 你姐姐约瑟芬娜的女儿
[01:10] I want to be a singer, just like you. 我想成为一名歌手 像你一样
[01:12] That girl’s your daughter? 这女孩就是你的女儿
[01:13] My cousin Josefina — she raised her as her own. 我姐姐约瑟芬娜把她视如己出
[01:16] So, she doesn’t even know she’s adopted? 她甚至都不知道自己是被领养的
[01:18] It’s the boys, the drugs. You’re crashing cars. 是男孩们 毒品 你撞车了
[01:20] Well, it’s none of your business what I do. 我做什么不关你的事
[01:22] You’re not my mom. 你又不是我妈妈
[01:23] Yeah, Josefina? It’s Carmen. 约瑟芬娜 我是卡门
[01:26] I think she needs you. 我觉得她需要你
[01:27] – I’ll buy you a drink. – I’m all yours. -我请你喝一杯 -我归你了
[01:50] That was… 刚才真是…
[01:51] I know. 我知道
[01:54] Can I ask you something? 我能问你件事吗
[01:56] Oh, God. 天啊
[01:57] You’re not gonna ask me to marry you, right? 你不会要我嫁给你吧
[01:59] Why would you think that? 你为什么这么想
[02:01] It’s happened to me before. 我之前遇到过这种情况
[02:02] Guys always propose after sex. 男人跟你上完床后就喜欢求婚
[02:04] It’s my curse. 那是我的诅咒
[02:05] Actually, I was gonna ask you, 其实我想问问你
[02:07] if it’s okay with you, if we keep this… 如果我们保持随意 你是不是
[02:10] casual. 同意
[02:14] I was in a relationship last year, 去年我谈了一场恋爱
[02:16] and I am… 我…
[02:17] I’m not ready to go down that road again. 我还没准备好再谈一场
[02:21] Good. 好
[02:22] The last thing I need right now is another jealous boyfriend. 现在我最不需要的就是另一个吃醋的男朋友
[02:25] What, you got a lot of those, hmm? 怎么 你有很多吗
[02:27] You see? You’re jealous already. 看到了吧 你已经吃醋了
[02:30] Come here. 过来
[02:35] I need to get this. 我得接这个电话
[02:37] Right now? 现在吗
[02:40] Well, you don’t have to stop. 你不用停
[02:45] Hello? 喂
[02:48] Yeah, this is Danni. 对 我是丹妮
[02:51] Oh, my God. 天啊
[02:53] Oh, my God. 天啊
[02:55] Oh, my God! 天啊
[02:57] Hey, are those “Oh, my Gods” for me? 你这是因为我而喊的吗
[03:03] Carmen? 卡门
[03:05] – Carmen! – There you are. -卡门 -你来了
[03:06] – I have to talk to you. – Me too. -我得跟你谈谈 -我也是
[03:08] The most amazing thing happened. 最棒的事发生了
[03:10] I got into a singer showcase! 我得到了一次歌手展示的机会
[03:12] What? 什么
[03:13] Yes, someone dropped out at the last minute, 有人最后一刻退出了
[03:15] – so I’m going on tomorrow night. – Yes, but — -所以我明晚去 -好 但…
[03:16] There’s going to be agents and producers. 会有经纪人制作人到场
[03:19] Okay, why aren’t you more excited? 你为什么一点都不激动
[03:22] Daniela, where have you been? 丹妮亚拉 你去哪里了
[03:25] Mami, what are you doing here? 妈妈 你怎么来了
[03:27] Your cousin Carmen called me. 你卡门阿姨打电话叫我来的
[03:28] I’m here to take you home. 我是来带你回家的
[03:32] Surprise! 惊喜吧
[03:44] Yes, and I’m going to keep hounding you 对 我要一直打扰你
[03:46] until I convince you. 直到说服你
[03:48] Great! 好极了
[03:49] Great. See you Thursday, Cece. 好 周四见 茜茜
[03:51] Marisol. 玛莉索
[03:52] I am grateful to stay here, 你收留我我很感激
[03:54] but could you please keep it down? 但是你讲话声音小一点好吗
[03:56] My doctor says it’s best to wake naturally 我的医生说喝红酒吃安眠药后睡觉
[03:57] from a merlot-and-ambien sleep. 最好是自然醒
[03:59] I’m sorry. Is my having a job disturbing you? 抱歉 我有工作打扰到你了吗
[04:02] Exactly. Thank you for understanding. 没错 谢谢你的理解
[04:04] Well, business is slow, so I’m making cold calls, 现在生意低迷 所以我得打电话推销
[04:07] but I just landed a meeting with 不过我刚和茜茜·谢菲尔德
[04:10] Cece Sheffield. 安排了一场会面
[04:11] She owns that giant house on Roxbury — 她在罗克斯伯里有一所大房子
[04:14] No domestic help at all. 还没有任何佣人
[04:16] Speaking of domestic help, 说起佣人
[04:18] How do I place an order for breakfast around here? 我在这儿要怎么预定早饭
[04:22] Place an order? Evelyn, this isn’t the Four Seasons. 定早饭 伊芙琳 这儿不是四季酒店
[04:24] That’s apparent from the low thread count of your sheets. 从你低纱支的床单上就显而易见了
[04:27] There’s cereal in the kitchen. 厨房里有燕麦
[04:30] At the club, 在俱乐部里
[04:31] they have a little man named Jean-Claude 有个小男生叫让·克劳德
[04:32] who makes the most amazing bespoke omelettes. 他做的定制鸡蛋饼简直一绝
[04:35] I don’t have a little omelette man. 我没有做鸡蛋饼的小男生
[04:37] Well, perhaps you should stop worrying about Cece Sheffield 或许你不该操心茜茜·谢菲尔德的事
[04:40] and get some help for yourself. 该给你自己找个佣人
[04:42] Evelyn, why don’t you just go out for breakfast? 伊芙琳 你为什么不出去吃早饭
[04:45] Believe me, I would if I could, but… 相信我 如果我可以的话一定会去 但是
[04:48] I can’t exactly afford it. 我没有钱了
[04:52] I didn’t realize things were that bad. 我不知道事情已经到这么惨的地步了
[04:54] Yes, for all intents and purposes, 是的 总而言之
[04:56] Adrian has left me destitute. 艾德里安让我身无分文了
[04:59] Tell you what, 这样吧
[05:00] breakfast is on me. 我请你吃早饭
[05:01] I want you to be happy. 我希望你开心
[05:04] Oh, god, how far I’ve fallen. 天哪 我都堕落到什么地步了
[05:07] Just a short while ago, I was living in a lovely, 不久之前我还住在一幢美丽的
[05:09] albeit blown-up, mansion, and now… 大到不行的宅子里 而现在
[05:12] And now what? 现在怎么了
[05:13] Nothing, nothing. You have a fine home. 没什么没什么 你家挺好的
[05:15] It’s cozy. 很温馨
[05:17] Has it always been teal? 你家一直是青色的吗
[05:19] How long you planning on staying here? 你打算在这儿住多久
[05:20] Not long. Just a couple of days. 不会太久 几天而已
[05:22] Or I suppose it could be several months, 不过也有可能住几个月
[05:23] but that would be the worst-case scenario. 不过那是最糟的情况
[05:26] Yes. 没错
[05:27] Yes, it would. 没错 确实很糟
[05:29] You called my mother?! 你给我妈打电话了
[05:31] She was right to call me. 她给我打电话是对的
[05:33] Drinking, sleeping around, crashing cars? 喝酒 滥交 撞车
[05:35] You told her all that?! 你都告诉她啦
[05:37] Ay, virgen santa. 我的老天呐
[05:38] It’s good your father’s dead. 还好你父亲去世了
[05:40] It would kill him to know that you dropped out of college. 他要是知道你大学退学了得气死
[05:44] You dropped out of college? 你从大学退学了
[05:45] I didn’t know you were in college. 我都不知道你上大学了
[05:47] Start packing your things. 快去收拾行李
[05:48] We’re leaving tomorrow night. 我们明晚就走
[05:49] But the showcase is tomorrow. 但是预演在明晚
[05:50] Ay, again with this singing nonsense. 又提那些愚蠢的唱歌的事情
[05:52] Carmen’s a singer. 卡门就是歌手
[05:53] She’s not a singer. She’s a maid. 她不是歌手 是女佣
[05:55] That’s just temporary. 只是暂时的
[05:56] 15 years is not temporary. 十五年可不是暂时
[05:58] Who cares if she’s still a maid? 谁在乎她现在是不是女佣
[05:59] She’s going after her dream. 她还在追求梦想
[06:01] But that’s just it. 但是仅此而已
[06:02] It’s only a dream. 那只是个梦想
[06:04] Her life is empty. 她的生活很空虚
[06:06] – She doesn’t have a man. – At the moment. -她没有男人 -暂时没有
[06:08] – She doesn’t have money. – Money isn’t everything. -她没有钱 -金钱不是一切
[06:10] And her looks are starting to fade. 而且她的样貌也开始衰老
[06:11] Okay, now you’re talking crazy. 你现在是真的在说胡话了
[06:15] The point is, 重点是
[06:16] you wish you had made different choices in your life. 你希望你当年没有走这条路
[06:21] Don’t you, Carmen? 对吗 卡门
[06:24] Right. 是的
[06:27] I-it’s too late for me, Danni, but you — 对我来说已经迟了 丹妮 但是你
[06:31] I can’t believe this. 我真不敢相信
[06:35] You think we were too hard on her? 你觉得我们是不是对她太严厉了
[06:38] S-she really wants to sing in the showcase. 她真的很想在那场预演上唱歌
[06:41] When you gave us Daniela, 当你把丹妮亚拉给我们的时候
[06:43] You promised to stay out of our life. 你保证过不干涉我们的生活
[06:45] I’m her mother. 我是她母亲
[06:46] I get to decide, not you. 我有权做决定 你没有
[06:58] Zoila. Hi. 佐拉 你好
[07:00] I saw your car and thought you might be back. 我看见你的车了 想着你可能回来了
[07:02] How was the trip? 旅程怎么样
[07:03] Fine. 挺好的
[07:04] Yeah. You know? 你知道的
[07:06] well, I missed you. 我很想你
[07:08] I’ve been hanging out with your mom, 我一直和你母亲在一起
[07:10] and she’s great company, 和她相处挺开心的
[07:11] but I’m pretty sure you’re a better kisser. 不过我很确定你比她吻技更好
[07:16] Good. Good. 很好 挺好的
[07:19] Listen, I-I’m glad we can still be friends, 听着 我很欣慰我俩依然是朋友
[07:22] even though things fizzled out. 尽管结局不太好
[07:24] Fizzled out? 结局不太好
[07:26] Yeah, I went away, 是的 我离开了
[07:27] and we didn’t talk the whole time. 那么久我俩都没有说过话
[07:31] Oh, god. I assumed we’re on the same page. 天哪 我以为你和我想法一样呢
[07:34] Nope. Different page, different book. 不 不一样 完全不一样
[07:38] I’m sorry. 对不起
[07:39] You’re wonderful. 你很棒
[07:41] Well, what? 怎么了
[07:43] I thought things were going really good. 我以为我俩处的很顺利呢
[07:45] It’s just… 只是
[07:47] You know, circumstances and timing. 你懂的 境况和时机
[07:50] Whatnot. 那一类的原因
[07:51] Now you’re just saying words. 现在你只是在信口胡说了
[07:53] Sorry. I-I’m terrible at breakups. 对不起 我不太会跟人分手
[07:59] Here. 给你
[08:03] A parting gift? 分手礼物吗
[08:04] A token of our time together. 纪念我俩相处的时光
[08:06] It’s a candle. Smells like juniper berries. 里面是蜡烛 杜松子味的
[08:15] Thank you, Kyle. 谢谢你凯尔
[08:16] You just made it really easy to get over you. 你真是把忘掉你这件事变得容易多了
[08:25] Fabian, I can’t thank you enough 费边 实在是太谢谢你了
[08:27] for squeezing me in at the last minute. 最后一刻为我加塞
[08:29] Oh, my god. It’s my pleasure. 我的天 这可是我的荣幸
[08:31] Look at your hair. 看看你的头发
[08:33] Drop-dead gorge. 如此动人
[08:34] It used to be drop-dead gorge, 曾经的确是很动人的
[08:36] But I recently had a falling-out with my previous stylist. 但我最近跟我之前的发型师吵了一架
[08:40] Whoever did this to you is a criminal. 把你头发弄成这样的人绝对是个罪犯
[08:42] Seriously, they should be taken out and shot in the face. 说真的 他们应该被拖出去乱枪打死
[08:45] What a sweet thing to say. 你这么说可真贴心
[08:47] Anyway… 总之…
[08:49] I’m in the market for a new look. 我想换个新发型
[08:51] Makeovers always make me feel better. 化妆美容做头发总能让我开心起来
[08:53] And truth be told, I’ve been a bit depressed lately. 说实话 我最近心情不太好
[08:58] You are way too fab to be down in the dumps. 你太美了 不该心情失落
[09:01] What’s wrong? 出什么事啦
[09:03] I recently lost my housekeeper, Zoila. 我最近失去了我的管家 佐拉
[09:07] My condolences. 节哀顺变
[09:08] Bless her little soul. 愿上帝保佑她的在天之灵
[09:10] Oh, she’s not dead. 她没死啦
[09:12] She just doesn’t want to be friends anymore. 她只是不想跟我做朋友了
[09:14] You were friends with your housekeeper? 你跟你的管家是朋友
[09:16] I know it sounds funny, 我知道这听起来很好笑
[09:18] But she’s always been my closest confidante. 但她一直是我的最知心的朋友
[09:20] I miss having someone in the house to talk to. 我好想念家里有人能跟我说说话的感觉
[09:23] Well, what about the new maid? 那新来的女佣呢
[09:25] Rosie? 罗西
[09:27] No, I’m afraid we don’t have much in common. 我觉得我跟她没什么共同语言
[09:29] Well, I’m sure you didn’t have a lot in common 我想你当初认识之前的女佣时
[09:31] with the old maid when you first met her. 跟她应该也没什么共同语言吧
[09:33] That’s true. 那倒是真的
[09:34] So get to know this Rosie chick. 所以好好了解一下这个罗西
[09:36] I mean, you’re so stylish, 你这么时髦有品位
[09:38] you live in this amazing mansh, 住在这么大的房子里
[09:40] and you’re impossibly thin. 身材这么苗条 简直让人不敢相信
[09:41] Who wouldn’t want to be your friend? 谁会不想跟你做朋友
[09:43] That’s an excellent point. 这话说得很有道理
[09:45] See? Things are looking up already. 看见没 一切已经在往好的方向发展啦
[09:48] Now let’s make this hair as ferocious as you are. 现在我们就来让你的头发美丽如初吧
[09:58] Not really sure why Shannon wanted me to trim the hedges. 我不知道为什么香农要让我去修剪树篱
[10:01] The gardeners will be here tomorrow. 园丁明天就来了
[10:04] I think I know why. 我想我知道原因
[10:07] I been meaning to ask, 我一直想问
[10:09] any luck tracking down Spence’s alibi, the stripper? 找到斯宾思的不在场证人 那个脱衣舞娘了吗
[10:12] No. 没有
[10:13] She’s not returning my calls, 她不回我电话
[10:14] and nobody’s seen her. 也没人看见过她
[10:16] If you need me to go down to the strip club, I’ll do it. 如果你要我帮忙去脱衣舞俱乐部 我可以
[10:19] Thanks, Jesse. Way to take one for the team. 谢谢你 杰西 为了我们这么牺牲你自己
[10:23] Anyway, I think she’s gone for good. 总之 我觉得她是彻底消失了
[10:25] Don’t lose hope. 别丧失希望
[10:26] You’ll find another way to help Spence. 你会找到新的方法来帮助斯宾思的
[10:28] The police should be looking at Peri’s manager, Ben. 警察应该调查下佩里的经纪人 本
[10:30] He’s hiding something. 他有所隐瞒
[10:32] But why would Ben kill Peri? 但是本为什么要杀了佩里呢
[10:35] She made him a boatload of money. 她可是为他赚了不少钱
[10:36] He had nothing to gain. 他杀了佩里也得不到什么
[10:39] So the question is, whose life is better with Peri dead? 所以问题是 佩里死了谁得到的好处更大
[10:44] I’m home! 我回来了
[10:48] Jesse. 杰西
[10:50] You’ve been working so hard. 你工作真努力
[10:52] I want to give you a little bonus. 我要给你点小奖励
[10:54] Buy yourself something pretty — 给自己买点好东西
[10:56] Not a shirt. 上衣就算了
[10:59] Miss Shannon, you got a lot of stuff today. 香农小姐 您今天买了不少东西啊
[11:02] So? 所以呢
[11:03] Well, isn’t Peri’s money supposed to be for Tucker? 佩里的钱不应该留给塔科吗
[11:06] Well, I needed some things — 我需要买一些东西
[11:07] proper attire for me to mourn the loss of my sister. 一些合适的衣着来让我悼念我的妹妹
[11:11] Like this? 像这件
[11:14] Zebra was Peri’s favorite. 斑马是佩里的最爱
[11:27] Well, what do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[11:29] The furniture. 家具
[11:31] The drapes! 还有窗帘
[11:33] What happened? 发生什么了
[11:34] After breakfast, I took a stroll 吃完早餐以后 我散了个步
[11:36] down to this little boutique on Rodeo and… 去了罗迪欧大道的精品店 然后…
[11:41] I bought you a whole new living room — 我为你装饰了一个新的客厅
[11:42] and also new sheets. 还有新的床单
[11:44] Did you put all of this on my credit card? 这些你都是刷我的信用卡吗
[11:46] Well, I’ll pay you back one day. 我以后会还你的
[11:49] You said you wanted me to be happy, 你说你想让我开心
[11:51] and changing all your furniture made me so happy. 换了你所有的家具让我开心得不得了
[11:56] I meant to treat yourself to a muffin, not a… 我是让你去吃个松饼 不是…
[12:00] 19th-century Edwardian side chair upholstered in sable? 用黑貂皮装饰的十九世纪爱德华式无扶手椅
[12:02] Yeah, not that! 对 不是这个
[12:04] I liked my old furniture. 我喜欢我的旧家具
[12:06] Really? 真的吗
[12:07] Yes. 是啊
[12:08] All of this has to go back! 这些统统都得退回去
[12:12] Evelyn, it is time to accept reality. 伊芙琳 是时候接受现实了
[12:15] You don’t have any money. 你已经身无分文了
[12:17] That means you have to start fending for yourself. 意思是你得开始自己养活自己了
[12:21] That means get a job. 也就是说你得去找份工作
[12:23] That is quite possibly 这可能是
[12:25] the ugliest thing anyone has ever said to me. 别人对我说过的最可怕的一句话
[12:27] Tough! 坚强点
[12:28] Now give me back my credit card. 把我的信用卡还给我
[12:31] Evelyn. 伊芙琳
[12:38] Trust me, it’s for your own good. 相信我 这是为了你好
[12:48] Rosie. Good. 罗西 很好
[12:51] I’ve been wanting to talk to you about dinner tonight. 我一直在等着跟你说晚餐的事情
[12:53] I left it in the refrigerator, Mrs. Genevieve. 我把晚餐放在冰箱里了 吉纳维芙太太
[12:55] It’s ready whenever you want. 你想什么时候吃都可以
[12:57] You’ve misunderstood me, dear. 你误会我了 亲爱的
[12:59] I’m inviting you to join me for dinner. 我想邀请你跟我一起吃晚餐
[13:03] Really? 真的吗
[13:04] I’d like to get to know you better. 我想多了解你一点
[13:06] What’s Rosie been up to lately? 罗西最近在干什么
[13:08] Still trying to get Spence out of prison. 还在努力把斯宾思救出来
[13:11] Yes. Right. That. 对哦
[13:13] Actually, I’m on my way out to see him now. 其实我现在正要去见他
[13:15] But surely you have time for dinner? 但你肯定有时间一起吃晚饭吧
[13:18] I mean, Spence isn’t going anywhere. 我是说斯宾思又不会去别的地方
[13:22] No, he’s not, but I don’t want to miss visiting hours. 的确不会 但我不想错过探监时间
[13:27] Maybe we should have dinner tomorrow? 不如我们明天再一起吃晚饭吧
[13:29] Perfect. 太好了
[13:30] I’ll make all the arrangements. 我去安排一下
[13:32] You won’t have to lift a finger. 你什么都不用操心
[13:33] – I don’t mind. – Nonsense. -我不介意的 -说什么呢
[13:36] That’s what friends are for. 这是朋友该做的
[13:44] Can I talk to you? 我能和你谈谈吗
[13:46] What do you want to talk about, how you ruined my life? 你想谈什么 你是如何毁掉我的生活吗
[13:48] Or maybe skip that part and go right to you forgiving me. 或者跳过这一段直接说你原谅我了
[13:52] Danni, I know you’re mad about the showcase, 丹妮 我知道你对预演的事很生气
[13:54] but your mom is just looking out for you. 但你妈妈只是想照顾你
[13:56] Mami doesn’t understood me. 妈妈根本不懂我
[13:58] But out of all people, I thought you did. 但我以为你会懂
[14:01] I understand — more than you know. 我懂 比你想象中的要懂
[14:04] But I don’t want you to live my life. 但我不想让你过着和我一样的生活
[14:06] I want better for you. 我希望你能过得更好
[14:08] It’s all I ever wanted. 这是我想要的一切
[14:12] But now it’s never gonna happen. 但现在已经不可能了
[14:16] What if there was a way 如果有办法
[14:17] you could still sing in the showcase? 能让你在预演中唱歌呢
[14:21] You’re gonna stand up to mami for me? 你准备告诉妈妈你挺我吗
[14:22] No. God, no. 不 天啊 当然不是
[14:24] That woman scares the hell out of me. 那女人把我吓死了
[14:26] Then how are you gonna change her mind? 那你打算怎么改变她的心意
[14:28] How else? 还能怎么办
[14:30] We’re going to lie our asses off. 我们要撒个弥天大谎
[14:38] Spence, how did Peri get along with Shannon? 斯宾思 佩里和香农的关系怎么样
[14:41] Did they ever fight? 她们争吵过吗
[14:43] Yeah, yeah, of course they fought. They were sisters. 当然了 她们是姐妹
[14:45] I’m trying to figure out if Shannon could’ve killed Peri. 我想查清楚会不会是香农杀了佩里
[14:49] Shannon was always jealous. 香农一直很嫉妒
[14:50] She wanted to be an actress, too, 她也想成为演员
[14:52] but she was always living in Peri’s shadow. 但她一直活在佩里的阴影之中
[14:54] Did you ever see Shannon get violent? 你见过香农动手的样子吗
[14:56] You know, I — if I had all the answers, I wouldn’t be in here. 如果我知道所有的答案 我也不会在这里了
[14:59] What is the matter with you? 你怎么回事啊
[15:01] I’m sorry. It just… 对不起 只是…
[15:03] This place is really getting to me. 这地方对我影响很大
[15:05] I can’t sleep. 我睡不着
[15:06] There’s this inmate who keeps watching me. 有个狱友一直盯着我
[15:08] His name is “Kill face.” 他叫杀戮脸
[15:09] Kill face? Why do they call him kill face? 杀戮脸 他们为什么叫他杀戮脸
[15:12] ‘Cause he has the word “Kill” Tattooed on his face. 因为他脸上纹着”杀戮”
[15:16] That sounds painful. 听上去就很痛
[15:18] I must’ve wandered into his turf or something, 我肯定是不小心溜达到了他的地盘
[15:20] and now he wants to shiv me… 现在他想做了我…
[15:22] Or worse. 或者更糟
[15:23] What could be worse? 还能糟到哪里去
[15:24] Rosie, come on. 罗西 你看看
[15:26] I may be 50, but I am very, very handsome. 虽然我五十岁了 但我还是非常非常帅
[15:30] And look at these guys. 看看这些家伙
[15:32] I’m the Megan Fox of this prison. 我简直是这座监狱中的梅根·福克斯[女演员]
[15:37] Thanks for inviting me out. 谢谢你请我出来吃饭
[15:39] I assume you heard about me and Kyle. 我想你应该听说我和凯尔的事了
[15:41] Yeah. Did he give you the candle? 是的 他给你蜡烛了吗
[15:43] Yes. 是的
[15:45] – What’s up with that? – I don’t know. -那到底是怎么一回事 -我不知道
[15:47] I told him it’s bizarre to give a breakup gift. 我跟他说过送分手礼物很奇怪
[15:49] He acted like we’d already broken up. 他好像我们已经分手了一样
[15:52] Well, i-it’s just Kyle being Kyle. 凯尔就是这个样子
[15:55] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[15:57] He’s your son. I’m putting you in a terrible position. 他是你的儿子 我这样让你也十分难办
[15:59] Stop! You and I are friends. 别这样 你和我是朋友
[16:02] At least I hope we still are. 至少我希望我们还是朋友
[16:05] And as your friend, I need to point out 作为你的朋友 我得告诉你
[16:07] that there are lots of other fish in this room — 这儿还有很多大鱼
[16:10] Eligible fish. 更鲜美的大鱼
[16:12] Oh, I don’t think I’m ready to go fishing 我觉得我今天刚刚被甩
[16:14] the same day I got dumped. 还没做好钓鱼的准备
[16:16] And I know the perfect one. 我刚好认识一个完美的人选
[16:18] Are you even listening to me? 你在听我说话吗
[16:19] He’s recently separated, highly entertaining, 他最近刚分手 特别幽默
[16:23] has a bajillion dollars… 资产根本数不清…
[16:26] And he’s coming this way. 他正在往这边来
[16:33] Just excuse me one… 不好意思…
[16:35] Oh. Ooh, I’m s– I’m sorry. 抱歉
[16:36] I’m just gonna go this way. Sorry. 我走这边吧 抱歉
[16:42] Are you all right? 你没事吧
[16:42] Um…I’m fine. 我没事
[16:45] I’m fine. 我没事
[16:47] Adrian Powell, have you ever met my dear friend Zoila? 艾德里安·鲍威尔 你认识我的朋友佐拉吗
[16:52] – Actually… – No. -其实… -不认识
[16:55] No? 不认识
[16:56] I would definitely remember meeting 要是见过你这么迷人的女士
[16:58] someone as enchanting as you. 我肯定会有印象
[17:04] Ooh, Marisol! Look at the ritzy new furniture! 玛莉索 看看这些豪华的新家具
[17:08] Yeah. Don’t get used to it. 别习惯了
[17:10] It’s all going back. 这都要还回去的
[17:11] Well, I think it’s much better. 我觉得好多了
[17:13] I didn’t like your ratty old stuff at all. 我一点都不喜欢你原来的那些旧破烂
[17:15] See, Marisol? 你看 玛莉索
[17:16] These new pieces are a major step up. 这些新家具是大进步
[17:22] Sorry, is this a private maid meeting, 抱歉 这是私人女佣会吗
[17:24] or can anyone join in? 还是说谁都能参加
[17:25] No, it’s fine. 不 没关系
[17:27] Weird, but fine. 很奇怪 但是没关系
[17:30] So…What’s the hot gossip in your world? 那么…你们最近有什么热乎的八卦吗
[17:34] Any maid sleeping with their owner? 有女佣和主人上床了吗
[17:36] – Their owner? – Homeowner. Was that not clear? -主人 -雇主 这还不清楚吗
[17:39] So, Rosie, how is Spence holding up in prison? 罗西 斯宾思在监狱里还好吗
[17:43] Yes. Dish. 是啊 快说
[17:45] Spence says there’s an inmate that wants to kill him — 斯宾思说有一个狱友想杀了他
[17:48] or maybe kiss him, but probably kill. 也可能是要亲他 但我估计是想杀他
[17:51] You must be so worried. 你一定很担心
[17:52] Oh! Rosie, I feel for you. 罗西 我真同情你
[17:55] Actually, I feel for all of you. 事实上 我同情你们
[17:57] I don’t know if you’ve heard, but I’m poor now, too, 我不知道你听说了没有 但我现在也是穷人
[18:00] and being poor is horrible! 身为穷人太可怕了
[18:02] Am I right, Chicas? 没错吧 姑娘们
[18:05] – Evelyn, can you give me a hand in the kitchen? – Absolutely. -伊芙琳你能去厨房帮我搭把手吗 -当然
[18:09] Don’t talk about me while I’m gone. 别背着我说我坏话哟
[18:13] Before they get back, 趁他们还没回来
[18:14] I have to tell you a secret only Carmen knows. 我要告诉你一个只有卡门知道的秘密
[18:17] You’re pretending to be rich to your neighbors, 你在你的邻居面前假装是有钱人
[18:18] you go to fancy parties, and you wear pantsuits. 开奢华派对 穿裤套装
[18:23] What? 怎么了
[18:24] I got a big mouth. You should’ve known better. 我是个大嘴巴 你就不该让我保守秘密
[18:26] Well, I went to a dinner last night, and… 昨晚我去参加了一个晚宴…
[18:30] Adrian Powell saw me. 艾德里安·鲍威尔看见我了
[18:32] I knew you were gonna get busted. 我就知道你会被人揭穿的
[18:33] Nope. He didn’t recognize me. Can you believe that? 不 他没认出我 你们相信吗
[18:37] He’s been to Genevieve’s a thousand times, 他去过吉纳维芙家那么多次
[18:39] but I was just the maid, 但我只是女佣
[18:40] so I guess that racist little troll 我猜那个种族歧视的小矮人
[18:42] never even noticed me. 都没注意过我
[18:43] I was Spence’s maid, and he noticed me. 我曾是斯宾思的女佣 他就注意过我
[18:46] Maybe you should try wearing more mascara. 或许你该多涂些睫毛膏
[18:49] And a little lip gloss wouldn’t kill you. 涂点唇彩又没有坏处
[18:54] I don’t know why you asked me to help get coffee. 我不懂你为什么要我帮你准备咖啡
[18:57] You have three perfectly good maids 你家的客厅里坐着三个女佣
[18:59] sitting in your living room. 正适合做这个工作
[19:00] Yes, you seem to be making yourself 是的 你和我朋友在一起的时候
[19:02] right at home with my friends. 好像在自己家里一样自在
[19:03] Soon I’ll be eating chimichangas 我很快就会开始吃墨西哥炸饼卷
[19:05] and rolling my r’s. 发大舌音了
[19:08] Have you got a job yet? 你找到工作了吗
[19:10] Marisol, I’m starting to suspect you want me out of your house. 玛莉索 我开始怀疑你不想让我住你家
[19:13] I do. Have I been too subtle? 是的 我太委婉了吗
[19:15] Look, I don’t enjoy living in your little tenement, either, 听着 我也不喜欢住在你的小房子里
[19:17] But I don’t think a job is the answer. 但我不觉得找工作是解决的方法
[19:20] Well, how do you know if you’ve never had one? 你从没工作过 又怎么知道
[19:24] Why don’t you call my friend Andrea? 你不如给我的朋友安德莉亚打个电话吧
[19:26] She’s a career counselor, 她是个职业顾问
[19:28] and she can help you decide where to get started. 能帮你决定该从何开始
[19:32] Thank you for the suggestion. 谢谢你的建议
[19:33] Not a suggestion. 这不是建议
[19:47] Westmore. 韦斯特莫
[19:50] Oh, hey, Kill face. 你好 杀戮脸
[19:53] That’s not my name. 我不叫这个
[19:55] Really? Oh, I just assumed, 是嘛 我还以为是呢
[19:57] you know, ’cause other people call you that, 毕竟别人都这么叫你
[19:59] plus you got that tattoo, 再加上你那个刺青
[20:00] which is nice, by the way. 顺便说一下 刺青挺好看的
[20:04] Say, you got great teeth. 你的牙齿很不错
[20:06] Thanks. 谢谢
[20:08] What a terrifying compliment. 这个恭维好吓人
[20:11] Nice and white. 整齐洁白
[20:13] Smile for me, Westmore. 给爷笑一个 韦斯特莫
[20:16] Prisoners, separate. 犯人们 分开
[20:19] Well, you heard the man. 你听到他说的了
[20:23] See you later. 过会儿见
[20:24] Yes. 是
[20:26] You will. 你会的
[20:36] Carmen, the showcase is in two hours. 卡门 两个小时候预演就开始了
[20:38] What are we gonna do about mami? 我们要怎么骗妈妈
[20:40] Relax. I’m taking her on a private bus tour, 放心 我带她去坐私人大巴旅游
[20:42] and I paid the driver to “run out of gas” 我付钱让司机假装没油
[20:44] so she’ll miss the flight. 她就会错过航班了
[20:45] – Y Pracata. I’ll get to do the showcase. – Yes. -太棒了 那我就可以去预演了 -没错
[20:49] Daniela. 丹妮亚拉
[20:50] Go get your suitcase. 去拿你的箱子
[20:52] We’re going to the airport. 我们去机场
[20:54] But the flight’s not till tonight. 可是飞机是今晚才飞
[20:55] Yeah, Josefina. 是啊 约瑟芬娜
[20:56] I booked us a tour of movie star homes, 我为我们预定了影星宅邸之旅
[20:58] and we’re gonna go see George Clooney’s house. 我们还要去看乔治·克鲁尼的房子呢
[21:00] George Clooney? What do I care about George Clooney? 乔治·克鲁尼 乔治·克鲁尼关我什么事
[21:03] What about Channing Tatum? 那查宁·塔图姆呢
[21:05] – Who? – You know. -谁 -你知道的
[21:06] “Magic Mike.” 演《魔力麦克》的
[21:11] Try David Hasselhoff. 试试大卫·哈塞尔霍夫
[21:12] Really? David Hasselhoff? 真的 大卫·哈塞尔霍夫
[21:13] Oh, my god, I love him. 天哪 我好喜欢他
[21:15] Is he on the tour? 也可以参观他的房子吗
[21:18] And I heard the talking car lives with him, too. You in? 我听说会说话的车和他住在一起 你来吗
[21:21] No. I don’t want us to get stuck in traffic. 不 我不想被堵在路上
[21:24] Daniela, apurate. 丹妮亚拉 快点
[21:25] The taxi will be here any minute. 计程车随时都会来
[21:27] Do something. 做点什么
[21:28] Josefina! 约瑟芬娜
[21:29] Actually, the front door is over here. 事实上 大门在这边
[21:31] – It is? – I know. -是吗 -我知道
[21:33] With all the construction going on, I get all confused, too. 我们这里各种施工 我也会糊涂的
[21:38] After you. 你先走
[21:40] This doesn’t look like the — 这不像…
[21:42] – What are you doing?! – Plan “B.” -你在做什么 -B计划
[21:43] Quick, get the chair. 快点 拿椅子来
[21:44] Carmen! The door won’t open! 卡门 这门开不了
[21:47] Oh, my god, she’s gonna kill us. 天啊 她会杀了我们
[21:48] Do you want to go to the showcase or not? 你还想不想去预演了
[21:51] Mami, the door’s stuck. 妈妈 门卡住了
[21:52] We’re gonna go get some help. 我们要找点人帮忙
[21:54] Yeah, we’re gonna be back really soon. 是的 我们很快就回来
[21:57] Daniela. 丹妮亚拉
[21:58] Carmen? 卡门
[22:03] Hey, Jesse. 杰西
[22:05] Could you take Tucker to the park? 你能带塔科去公园吗
[22:06] He loves to feed the duckies. 他喜欢去喂鸭子
[22:08] Why don’t you take him? 你为什么不带他去
[22:09] Tucker wants you. 塔科想让你带他去
[22:11] I think he really looks up to you. 我觉得他很敬重你
[22:12] You just want the house to yourself 其实你只是想在香农回来之前
[22:14] so you can snoop around before Shannon gets home. 一个人在家里 好四处搜查一下
[22:16] That too. Thanks, Jesse. 是的 谢了 杰西
[22:18] Let’s go to the park! 我们去公园啦
[22:19] Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack! 嘎 嘎 嘎 嘎 嘎
[22:21] He just ate a bunch of sugar, so he’s got lots of energy. 他刚吃了很多糖 所以很有精力
[22:24] Have fun. 好好玩
[22:26] Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack! 嘎 嘎 嘎 嘎 嘎
[22:59] Treated myself to a little shopping spree. 我去疯狂购物了一把
[23:02] Well, maybe don’t go overboard with the spending right now. 现在最好不要花太多的钱
[23:06] Oh, come on, Ben. 拜托 本
[23:08] I’m just having a little fun. 我只是想开心一下
[23:11] Your sister just died. It looks suspicious. 你妹妹刚死 这样会让别人怀疑的
[23:14] You’re right. 你说得对
[23:16] You’re always right. 你向来都是对的
[23:18] I’ve been bad. 我做错事了
[23:20] I guess I should be punished? 是不是应该惩罚我一下
[23:22] Well, that can be arranged. 这个可以有
[23:52] I hope you don’t mind my dropping by. 希望你不介意我来这
[23:54] I just wanted to see how you’re doing since Evelyn left. 我只是想看看伊芙琳离开后你怎么样
[23:57] Oh, I’m not worried about Evelyn. 我并不担心伊芙琳
[23:58] She’ll come back sooner or later. 她早晚会回来的
[24:00] But sooner better than later, right? 但早总比晚好 对吧
[24:02] For you, I mean. 我是说对你
[24:05] Oh, she’s staying with you. 她现在住在你那了
[24:07] Marisol, this is delightful. 玛莉索 这太好了
[24:09] Delightful? Why? 好 有什么好的
[24:10] She’s hit rock bottom. 说明她已经惨到家了
[24:12] Tell me something. 跟我说说
[24:13] Is she sleeping on a pull-out sofa? 她是不是睡在折叠沙发上
[24:15] A blow-up mattress, a cot? 或者充气气垫 折叠床
[24:17] Why does everyone think my place is so crappy? 为什么大家都觉得我家很破呢
[24:19] Point is, I’m winning. 关键是 我赢了
[24:21] It’s not a game. 这不是比赛
[24:22] Evelyn is really suffering. 伊芙琳真的很惨
[24:25] At least grant her access to her money. 至少让她有钱花吧
[24:27] Never. That’s my leverage. 绝不行 这是我的筹码
[24:29] You’re just making her resent you. 你这是让她恨你
[24:31] Resentment, rage, despair — 怨恨 愤怒 绝望
[24:32] It’s all part of demolishing her spirit into a fine dust. 这些都会摧毁她的意志
[24:36] But I thought you wanted her back. 可是我以为你是希望她回来的
[24:38] I do. But first she needs to learn a little lesson. 是的 可是她得先接受点教训
[24:43] So this never happens again. 这样以后才不会再发生这种事
[24:47] Maybe instead of punishing her, 或许你不但不应该惩罚她
[24:49] you should be wondering why she left you in the first place. 反而应该想想她当初为什么要离开你
[24:54] Give her a kiss for me. 替我向她问好
[24:56] You’re an ass. 你就是个混蛋
[24:58] Hello? 有人吗
[25:00] Hello? 有人吗
[25:04] Is anybody out there? 外面有人吗
[25:10] Who the hell are you? 你是谁
[25:11] Esa bruja descarada me encerre aqui y se escapo con mi hija! 那个厚颜无耻的巫婆把我反锁在这 跟我女儿跑了
[25:14] Ahora voy a perder mi vuelo! 我要赶不上飞机了
[25:16] La voy a matar! 我要杀人了
[25:19] Oh, well, that explains it. 怪不得呢
[25:23] Yes! 太棒了
[25:24] Yes! Do it! 太棒了 继续
[25:26] Ben! 本
[25:27] Yeah! 太棒了
[25:35] Oh, I really needed that. 我真的太需要了
[25:37] Wow, you got a little carried away. 你都有点失控了
[25:40] Are you sure nobody’s home? 你确定家里没人吗
[25:42] Relax. 放心
[25:43] Tucker’s still at the park with Rosie. 塔科跟罗西去公园了
[25:46] Oh, Rosie. How’s she working out? 罗西 她怎么样了
[25:49] Great. I mean, 很好
[25:50] She’s dumb as a doorknob, but the kid loves her. 她蠢得像木头一样 不过那孩子很喜欢她
[25:54] And you’re keeping an eye on her, right? 你还在看着她 是吧
[25:55] She’s not asking questions about Spence? 她没有问关于斯宾思的事吗
[25:59] She doesn’t have a clue. 她没有线索
[26:01] And she doesn’t know anything about the circle? 她也不知道圈子的事吧
[26:03] You worry too much. 你担心的太多了
[26:10] Is that a phone? 是手机响吗
[26:15] Maybe it was mine. 可能是我的
[26:17] I got to get out of here anyway. 反正我也该走了
[26:19] I’m late for a meeting. 我开会要迟到了
[26:21] Well, that’s too bad. 太不幸了
[26:24] I’m ready for round two. 我还准备来第二次呢
[26:33] Rosie, it’s Genevieve again. 罗西 还是吉纳维芙
[26:37] I thought we had dinner plans. 我们不是要一起吃晚饭吗
[26:38] Where are you? 你在哪
[26:40] Call me, please. 请给我回电话
[26:47] Play something happy. 演奏点欢快的曲子
[26:48] No, that won’t be necessary. 算了 不用了
[26:51] I’ve been stood up. 我被放鸽子了
[26:53] Who would stand up a beautiful woman like you? 谁会放你这么漂亮女人的鸽子呢
[26:56] I know, it’s shocking. 是吧 太令人震惊了
[26:58] This whole dinner was for my maid. 这顿晚餐是为我的女佣准备的
[27:00] I was trying to make her my friend. 我是想跟她交朋友
[27:03] Only now the funny thing is I feel lonelier than ever. 可笑的是 我现在觉得更加孤独了
[27:07] You know what you need? 你知道你需要什么吗
[27:09] A man. 一个男人
[27:11] Yes, I do. 是的 没错
[27:13] And I know just the one to call. 而且我知道该找谁
[27:24] Josefina. You’re — you’re here. 约瑟芬娜 你 你来这了
[27:27] You tricked me. 你耍了我
[27:29] You locked me in that horrible little room. 你把我锁在那个可怕的小房间里
[27:30] I’m sorry. 对不起
[27:31] Danni begged me to let her sing, and I couldn’t say no. 丹妮求我让她来唱歌 我没法拒绝
[27:34] Look, we’re here now, so just — 我们已经来这了 那就
[27:36] Just let her perform. 就让她唱吧
[27:38] After what you two did to me? 在你们两个这样对我之后
[27:40] Trust me. 相信我
[27:42] I’ve done a ton of these showcases. 我参加过很多次这种表演
[27:43] Nothing ever comes of them. It’s very discouraging. 没有什么好处的 很让人丧气
[27:47] You’re trying to trick me again. 你又想骗我
[27:50] Unfortunately, I’m not. 很不幸 我并没有
[27:52] She’s gonna sing her heart out, and when nobody cares, 她会唱出自己的心声 没有人在乎
[27:55] she’s gonna be on the next flight back home. 她就会坐下班飞机回家
[27:57] Just let her have her moment. 就让她风光一下吧
[28:08] Hi. 大家好
[28:09] My name is Daniela Mercado, 我叫丹妮亚拉·梅尔卡多
[28:11] And this is my first showcase, so… 这是我第一次预演 所以
[28:13] Here it goes. 我开始唱了
[29:01] – What’s wrong with you? – Nothing. -你怎么了 -没事
[29:21] It was a shame you left the club in such a hurry the other day. 那天你匆匆离开俱乐部真是遗憾
[29:25] Sorry. 抱歉
[29:26] Migraine. 偏头痛
[29:27] Came on quick. 来得快
[29:28] Remember Adrian? 记得艾德里安吗
[29:30] I think you and he would be an excellent match. 我觉得你俩肯定是绝配
[29:33] I think it’s coming back. 我又开始头痛了
[29:35] What’s wrong with Adrian? 艾德里安怎么了
[29:36] – You don’t even know him. – I know his type, -你都不认识他 -我了解他这类人
[29:38] and there is no way I would ever date adrian powell. 我绝不会跟艾德里安·鲍威尔约会
[29:42] So sorry I’m late. 抱歉我迟到了
[29:44] Blame it on the imbeciles in this city 要怨就怨城市里的低能人
[29:46] who can’t make a left turn. 连左转向都不会
[29:49] Adrian, you’ve met my friend Zoila. 艾德里安 你见过我朋友佐拉
[29:52] Yes. 没错
[29:53] But did I get the date wrong? 但是我把约会的伴儿记错了吗
[29:55] I thought you and I were dining tonight. 我以为是我们两个吃晚饭
[29:57] Oh, rats. I must’ve double booked. 该死 我肯定是约了两边
[29:59] Well, no worries. 别担心
[30:00] You know, I’m suddenly not feeling well. 我突然感觉不舒服
[30:03] A migraine. 偏头痛
[30:05] But why don’t you two have dinner anyway? 何不你们两人吃呢
[30:07] As great as that sounds, 虽然这听起来很妙
[30:09] I came in the car with you, so — 但我和你坐一辆车来的 所以
[30:10] Oh, well, Adrian will drive you home, 艾德里安会送你回去的
[30:13] and dinner’s on me. 晚饭我请
[30:14] I feel just terrible about this. 我对此真是太抱歉
[30:20] Well, that had all of the subtlety of a Kardashian wedding. 简直和卡戴珊家族的婚礼一样微妙
[30:24] If you want to call it a night, that is fine by me. 如果你想结束 我也没意见
[30:27] Nonsense. 胡说
[30:28] As long as Frances is picking up the tab, 只要是弗朗西丝花钱
[30:31] we may as well enjoy it. Excuse me. 我们干脆享受一番好了 打扰一下
[30:34] Yes, could I get a glass of the ’98 Lafitte Rothschild Bordeaux? 能上一杯98年的拉菲尔酒庄波尔多葡萄酒吗
[30:37] Make it a bottle. 上一瓶吧
[30:42] Let me ask you something, are you happy doing this job? 我问你件事 做这份工作你开心吗
[30:46] We all have to work. 我们都得工作
[30:47] Do we, though? 真的要这样吗
[30:49] See, I’m supposed to be looking for a job, 我本该找份工作的
[30:52] but I don’t know the first thing about them. 但我不知道从何开始
[30:54] What does someone in your position make? 你这个职位能赚多少啊
[30:56] A million a year? Less? 一百万一年 再少点
[30:58] your total is $6,836.16. 总共6836.16块
[31:03] Ooh, something must’ve been on sale. 有东西打折了啊
[31:05] Put it on this. 用这个刷
[31:06] Great. 很好
[31:09] You’re Marisol Suarez? 你是玛莉索·苏亚雷斯吗
[31:12] Si! 没错
[31:13] May I see your license, please? 我能看下您的证件吗
[31:16] Okay, I’m not actually Marisol, but she’s a dear friend. 好吧 我不是玛莉索 是她闺蜜
[31:19] She’d be fine if she knew I was using it. 如果她知道我在用也没事的
[31:21] “If she knew”? “如果她知道”
[31:23] I’m gonna have to keep this card, ma’am. 我必须没收这张卡 女士
[31:24] You can’t do that. Give it to me. 你不能这样 还给我
[31:26] Do not touch me. 别碰我
[31:27] Really? Or what? 真的吗 不然呢
[31:30] Not how I expected that to go. 不是我预料到的方式
[31:37] It’s been a long time since I’ve been on a first date. 距离我第一次约会已经有很长时间了
[31:39] I forgot how awkward it is to make small talk 我都忘了和陌生人找话题
[31:41] with a complete stranger. 是多么尴尬的事
[31:44] Are you okay? 你还好么
[31:46] I’m just having a hard time swallowing this. 我只是咽这口有点困难
[31:50] Good evening, Carlos. 晚上好 卡洛斯
[31:51] Could I trouble you for some oysters rockefeller to start? 我能点洛克裴勒烤牡蛎做前菜吗
[31:54] Of course. But I’m Santiago. 没问题 不过我叫圣地亚哥
[31:57] Honest mistake. 无心之失
[31:59] Don’t do anything repulsive to my oysters. 不要报复我的牡蛎
[32:05] What? 怎么
[32:06] You think all Latinos look alike. 你觉得所有拉美人都一个样
[32:08] No, I think Carlos and San diego look alike. 不 我是觉得卡洛斯和圣地亚哥长得像
[32:11] Because they’re both brown? 因为他们都是棕肤色
[32:13] No, because they’re both waiters. 不 因为他们都是服务员
[32:15] I’m not a racist. I’m a classist. 我不是种族主义 我是阶级主义
[32:18] That’s just as bad. 一样坏
[32:20] God, what is it like to go through life 天啊 在生活中觉得所有人
[32:21] thinking whole groups of people are below you? 都在你之下是怎样一种体验
[32:24] You can’t even be bothered to remember 你甚至懒得记
[32:26] something as simple as what they look like. 他们的长相这样简单的东西
[32:29] You know what you are? 你知道你是什么人吗
[32:31] An idiot. 白痴
[32:32] You remind me of my wife. 你让我想起了我妻子
[32:35] You seem to be choking a lot. 你似乎总是噎着
[32:36] Perhaps you should have that checked. 或许你该去医院看看
[32:38] I am nothing like Evelyn. 我和伊芙琳完全不一样
[32:41] You know my wife? 你认识我妻子
[32:43] Only by reputation. 只是听过大名
[32:44] Excuse me, Santiago. I’m sorry. 打扰 圣地亚哥 很抱歉
[32:46] Can we speed this along and order, please? Thank you. 我们能加速点餐吗 谢谢
[32:49] I’m Carlos. That’s Santiago. 我是卡洛斯 他才是圣地亚哥
[32:53] It happens all the time. 这种事经常发生
[33:04] Mrs. Genevieve, I am so, so sorry. 吉纳维芙太太 真的很抱歉
[33:08] It’s fine. 没关系
[33:10] Clearly my dinner invitation meant nothing to you. 很明显我的晚餐邀请对你无足轻重
[33:13] That’s not true. 不是这样的
[33:13] I wanted to be here, but I got stuck under a bed. 我想来的 但被困在一张床下了
[33:16] And I couldn’t leave because these two people came in 我没法离开 因为有两个人进来
[33:18] and started having sex right on top of me. 开始在我头顶上做爱
[33:21] You don’t have to lie, Rosie. 你没必要撒谎 罗西
[33:23] If you didn’t want to be my friend, you just had to say so. 你要是不想做我朋友 直接说就好
[33:26] Mrs. Genevieve, I do want to be your friend very much. 吉纳维芙太太 我非常想成为您的朋友
[33:30] Well, I’m sorry. 那我很抱歉
[33:31] That position has already been filled. 这个位置已经被人占了
[33:34] Genevieve, come dance with me. 吉纳维芙 来与我共舞吧
[33:37] Who’s that? 这是谁
[33:38] Fabian, my hairdresser. 费边 我的美发师
[33:40] I prefer hair magician. 我更喜欢被称作秀发魔法师
[33:43] He’s fabulous, funny, fierce, ferocious, 他迷人 有趣 猛烈 狂野
[33:46] and officially my new best friend. 已正式成为我最好的朋友
[33:56] Sorry to postpone our meeting, Cece, 很抱歉推迟我们的见面 茜茜
[33:58] but I have a friend who needed my help. 但我得去帮一个朋友
[34:01] Yes, she is… 是的
[34:02] very, very sick. 她病得非常严重
[34:05] Thank you for understanding. 谢谢理解
[34:07] I am so sorry, Marisol. 我非常抱歉 玛莉索
[34:09] I know this is a terrible inconvenience. 我给你添了大麻烦
[34:11] Well, I suppose Cece Sheffield 我想茜茜·谢菲尔德
[34:14] and her very lucrative account will have to wait. 和她非常充盈的小金库只能等着了
[34:18] Let’s just get you out of here. 我们先把你弄出去
[34:21] Says you only had $2.07 on you at the time of your arrest. 你被捕时说身上只有两块七分
[34:24] – That correct? – Shut up. -是这样吗 -闭嘴
[34:26] I am so humiliated. 太丢脸了
[34:29] I’m penniless, barefoot, 我身无分文 光着脚
[34:33] and I just befriended a prostitute 刚刚交了个妓女朋友
[34:34] who undoubtedly has more money than me. 毫无疑问 她钱都比我多
[34:37] Stay strong, Coco. 要坚强 蔻蔻
[34:40] This will all turn out okay. 一切都会好起来的
[34:41] No! Adrian was right. 不 艾德里安说得对
[34:43] He said my life would be terrible without him, 他说 没有他我的人生将糟糕透顶
[34:45] and it is. 他说对了
[34:45] I have to go back. 我得回去
[34:47] Absolutely not. 千万不要
[34:48] I won’t allow you to go back to that man. 我绝不允许你回到那个男人身边
[34:50] You deserve better. 你值得更好的
[34:51] Trust me. 相信我
[34:53] We will figure something out. 我们会找到出路的
[34:56] You’ll take care of me now? 你来照顾我吗
[34:59] We will figure something out. 我们会找到出路的
[35:05] Hey! How was your showcase? 你的预演怎么样
[35:09] Not that I’m complaining, but what are you doing? 我不是在抱怨 但是你在做什么
[35:12] This is how I say goodbye. 这是我告别的方式
[35:14] Goodbye? 告别
[35:15] I’m going back to San Juan tomorrow. 明天我就要回圣胡安了
[35:19] Whoa, what’s going on? Did your showcase go badly? 怎么了 你的预演搞砸了吗
[35:22] No, I was amazing. 不 预演非常棒
[35:24] But nobody cared. 但没人关注到
[35:25] No agents or producers. 没有经纪人 也没有制作人
[35:27] My mom is right. 我妈说得对
[35:29] It’s just never gonna happen for me. 我永远不可能红起来
[35:31] Wait. 等等
[35:32] Wait, so that’s it? 等等 就这样
[35:34] You’re going home? 你就这样回家
[35:35] It’s what she wants. 她想让我这样做
[35:37] Danni, you’re an adult. 丹妮 你是个成年人了
[35:38] Who cares what your mom wants? 还在意你妈妈怎么想吗
[35:40] Okay, you obviously don’t have a bossy latina mother. 你显然没有爱管教的拉美妈妈
[35:43] Yeah, but I know that if you really want something, 是没有 但我知道你要是真的渴望什么
[35:45] you can’t just bail at the first setback. 就不能一蹶不振
[35:49] What does it matter to you? 这跟你有什么关系
[35:51] I know we agreed to keep things casual, 我知道我们都同意保持随意的关系
[35:54] but the truth is… 但事实是…
[35:57] I don’t want you to go. 我不想让你离开
[36:03] Then maybe I will stay. 也许我会留下
[36:06] Great. 太好了
[36:08] But we can still have the goodbye sex, right? 但我们还是可以打一场告别炮 对吧
[36:15] Kill face. 杀戮脸
[36:16] Oh, god. You’re here. 天呐 你来了
[36:18] Listen, whatever I did, I’m sorry. 听着 我对我做的事很抱歉
[36:20] Shh! I’m not supposed to be in here after lights out. 小声 熄灯后我就不该出现在这儿了
[36:24] But I need you. 但我需要你
[36:25] No, no, you don’t need me. 不不 你不需要我
[36:28] Oh. Ju– we can… 别 我们可以…
[36:37] Wait, what’s this? 等等 这是什么
[36:38] My script. 我写的剧本
[36:40] Me and the other guys are putting on a play. 我和其他人要演个话剧
[36:42] You’re gonna be the lead. 你来做主演
[36:44] You want me to act? 你想让我表演
[36:45] Weren’t you Dr. Lance on “Love affairs”? 你不是《风流韵事》里的兰斯医生吗
[36:47] I freakin’ loved that show. 我爱死那部剧了
[36:50] You’re a fan. 你是个粉丝
[36:51] We all are. You’re kind of a big deal. 我们都是 你可是个大人物
[36:54] It’s not every day we get a celebrity murderer in here. 这里可不是每天都有明星凶手的
[36:57] Alleged celebrity murderer. 明星嫌疑犯
[37:00] Yeah, and I allegedly stabbed that cop in the eye. 是 我还是捅了警察眼睛的嫌疑犯呢
[37:07] You know, you really didn’t have to walk me to the door. 你真的不用把我送到门口
[37:10] Well, despite what you might hear about me, 虽然你可能听到了些我的往事
[37:12] I’m a gentleman. 但我仍是个绅士
[37:14] Anyway… 总之
[37:16] I would like to do this again. 我希望再约一次
[37:17] You’re kidding, right? 你在开玩笑吧
[37:20] You’re doing nothing to hide your revulsion towards me, 你毫不掩饰对我的厌恶
[37:22] but there is nothing in the world I enjoy so much… 但在这世上没有比挑战
[37:26] as a challenge. 更让我享受的事情了
[37:35] I knew those two would hit it off. 我就知道他俩会合得来
[37:41] Everyone’s living happily ever after. 从此每个人都会过上幸福生活
[37:47] So, Cece. 茜茜
[37:50] What do I need to do 我要怎样做
[37:51] to get one of my maids into your beautiful home? 你才会让我的女佣进入你美丽的家呢
[37:54] Honestly, I don’t much like having strangers in my house. 说实话 我不大喜欢家里有陌生人
[37:56] Yes, but these maids aren’t strangers. 好吧 但这些女佣不是陌生人
[37:58] They’re more like friends with feather dusters. 更像是拿着鸡毛掸子的朋友
[38:02] No offense, but I’m just not a maid person. 无意冒犯 但我不喜欢请女佣
[38:04] I only took this meeting to get you to stop calling. 我跟你见面只是为了让你别打电话了
[38:07] Hello, Cece. 好啊 茜茜
[38:08] Evelyn, what are you doing here? 伊芙琳 你在这里干什么
[38:10] Oh, I’m friends with Marisol. 我是玛莉索的朋友
[38:12] Now, when is the last time we saw each other? 我们上次见面是什么时候
[38:13] Your god-awful holiday party? 你可怕的假日派对上吗
[38:15] But look at you. 但是瞧瞧你
[38:16] Taking the bull by the horns and rectifying the problem. 不畏艰险 纠正问题
[38:19] Problem? Was there a problem? 问题 有问题吗
[38:21] Evelyn, maybe you could give us — 伊芙琳 也许你可以让我们
[38:22] Your house was downright filthy. 你的房子太脏了
[38:23] The powder room ran out of toilet paper, 盥洗室的厕纸用完了
[38:25] and the guests were playing tic-tac-toe 客人们在你钢琴的灰尘上
[38:27] in the dust on your piano. 玩一字棋
[38:30] Marisol, you’re sending me six candidates this afternoon, yes? 玛莉索 今天下午派六个候选人过来好吗
[38:34] Absolutely. 没问题
[38:35] See you at the club. 俱乐部见
[38:41] It never occurred to me 我从来没想到
[38:42] to insult the client to get their business. 侮辱客户来做生意
[38:44] Sometimes the only way to motivate the wealthy 有时候唯一刺激富人的办法
[38:46] is to embarrass them. 就是让他们丢脸
[38:47] So you did that intentionally? 你是故意的吗
[38:50] I just wanted to repay you for all I’ve put you through lately. 我只是想报答你 最近我让你受了不少苦
[38:54] Evelyn, I may regret this, but… 伊芙琳 我也许会后悔 但是
[38:59] how’d you like to come and work for me? 你愿意来为我工作吗
[39:04] Josefina. 约瑟芬娜
[39:05] Esperate. 等等我
[39:06] I’m re-booking our flight home. 我在重新预订回家的航班
[39:09] I think you should let Danni stay. 我觉得你该让丹妮留下来
[39:11] I thought you wanted her out of your hair. 我还以为你想让她别烦你
[39:13] That was before I heard her sing. 那是在我听见她的歌声之前
[39:14] She’s — she’s really talented. 她真的很有天赋
[39:17] You’re talented. 你也很有天赋
[39:19] She’s better than me. 她比我更出色
[39:22] And it nearly killed me to say that, so you know it’s true. 我说这句话真是难受死了 所以你知道那是真的
[39:25] Carmen. 卡门
[39:28] If you think I’m gonna let Daniela stay, 如果你觉得我会让丹妮亚拉留下
[39:30] you’re crazier than I thought. 那你比我以为的还要疯
[39:32] Okay, I know you don’t understand, 我知道你不理解
[39:34] but danni’s an artist. 但丹妮是个歌星
[39:36] She’s never gonna be the person you want her to be. 她不会成为你希望她成为的人
[39:41] So, now you’re an expert on Daniela? 现在你是丹妮亚拉的专家了吗
[39:44] After knowing her, what, a month? 你才认识她一个月
[39:46] – Josefina — – No. -约瑟芬娜 -不
[39:47] Where were you when she was sick with the chicken pox 她得水痘或者为男孩心碎时
[39:50] or had her heart broken by a boy? 你在哪里
[39:54] Exactly. 没错
[39:56] So you don’t get to decide what Daniela does. 所以你无权决定丹妮亚拉要做什么
[39:58] You gave up that right years ago. 多年前你就放弃了那一权利
[40:00] Maybe, but you keep acting like I’m nobody to her, 也许吧 但你一直表现得像是我是个陌生人
[40:03] and that’s not true, ’cause I’m — 那不是真的 因为我
[40:04] Don’t you dare say it! 你敢说
[40:06] I’m her mother! Me! 我才是她妈妈 我
[40:08] And I gave birth to her! 我生了她
[40:09] What? 什么
[40:12] – Oh, my god. – Danni. -天啊 -丹妮
[40:14] Stay away from me, both of you! 你俩都离我远点
[40:17] Danni, please, please, don’t — danni. 丹妮 请不要 丹妮
[40:27] You know, I wasn’t sure at first, 一开始我不确定
[40:28] but I really think this pink makes my toes pop. 但我真觉得这粉色让我的脚趾很有活力
[40:32] Fabian, I’m having such a good time with you. 费边 我跟你在一起过得好开心
[40:35] You have brought a bit of sunshine back into my life, 你为我的生活带来了一些阳光
[40:38] and right when I need it most. 就在我最需要的时候
[40:41] You know, you should meet some of my friends. 你该见见我的一些朋友
[40:43] I think you’d really like them. 我觉得你会很喜欢他们
[40:45] Are they all as much fun as you? 他们都和你一样风趣吗
[40:47] Sort of. 差不多吧
[40:48] We’re all a part of this group 我们是同一个团体的成员
[40:49] where we get together and discuss things. 我们会碰头讨论事情
[40:52] Like a book club? 像是读书俱乐部吗
[40:53] Something like that. 差不多吧
[40:54] You should read this. 你该读读这个
[40:57] It’s going to change your life. 这会改变你的生活
[41:02] Joynetics: Completing the circle. 《乐趣学:完成圈子》
[41:05] The circle? 圈子
[41:07] That’s what Shannon and Ben were talking about. 香农和本说的就是这个
[41:09] Do you know what it is? 你知道那是什么吗
[41:11] No, I don’t. 我不知道
[41:13] Did Peri ever talk about the circle? 佩里提到过圈子吗
[41:17] Is it 100 degrees in here? 这里是不是有100度啊
[41:19] What’s wrong? 出什么事了
[41:21] You said everything was better with kill face. 你说杀戮脸对你好些了
[41:23] It is. 是啊
[41:25] Then why are you still so nervous and — and sweaty? 那你为什么这么紧张 出了这么多汗
[41:29] Spence? 斯宾思
[41:31] Hey. 喂
[41:31] I can’t breathe. 我无法呼吸了
[41:33] Spence. 斯宾思
[41:34] Spence! 斯宾思
[41:35] Help! 救命
[41:37] Help! Somebody help him! 救命啊 快来人救救他
[41:41] Help! 救命
蛇蝎女佣

Post navigation

Previous Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme