Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Who are you? 你是谁
[00:03] I was working for you and your wife, Peri, 我一开始为你和你妻子佩里工作
[00:05] but we fell in love, so we got married. 但后来我们相爱了 所以我们结婚了
[00:08] Why can’t Spence remember me? 为什么斯宾思不记得我了
[00:10] Apparently, this kind of memory loss 看起来 严重的头部创伤
[00:11] can happen with severe head trauma. 有可能会导致这种失忆症状
[00:13] How could I ever forget you? 我怎么会忘了你呢
[00:14] You’re the best maid my wife and I ever had. 你是我和我妻子请过最好的女佣了
[00:16] Your wife? 你妻子吗
[00:17] Hello, Rosie. 你好 罗西
[00:19] I’m right where I belong. 我就在属于我的地方
[00:20] I couldn’t even take care of myself, let alone a kid. 当时我连自己都照顾不好 更别说孩子了
[00:24] So I gave my baby away. 所以我送走了孩子
[00:25] Well, my book came out. 我的书出版了
[00:26] And it’s on the New York Times Best Seller list. 而且跻身《纽约时报》畅销榜了
[00:28] Marisol, do you think we’re getting back together? 玛莉索 你是觉得我们复合了吗
[00:30] Said you needed more time. 你说你需要更多时间
[00:31] You said I needed more time. 是你说我需要更多时间
[00:33] I’m gonna go home to Seattle. 我要回西雅图
[00:34] Zoila, it’s time, huh? 佐拉 该进去了
[00:36] Mom’s crashing. 产妇不行了
[00:37] You need to tell me who to prioritize — 你得告诉我该先保谁
[00:39] Zoila or her baby. 佐拉还是孩子
[00:40] That is my petition for divorce. 那是我的离婚申请
[00:42] Adrian, I’ve spent my entire adult life with you, 艾德里安 我这辈子都和你在一起
[00:45] and this ordeal has made me realize 这次考验让我意识到
[00:47] what a terrible waste that’s been. 我白白浪费了多少青春
[00:50] Where is Adrian? 艾德里安去哪了
[00:54] Adrian! 艾德里安
[00:56] Adrian!! 艾德里安
[01:47] Oh, dear God. 天啊
[01:49] Help!! 救命
[01:51] My maid’s been murdered! 我的女佣被谋杀了
[01:55] Who’s going to clean all this up? 谁要来打扫干净这一切啊
[01:59] Damn it! 该死
[02:00] What the hell’s your problem now? 你这次又怎么了
[02:02] You stepped on me. 你踩到我了
[02:04] Please! It’s your own fault! You died on my mark! 拜托 你活该好吗 你死在我该站的地方了
[02:06] I didn’t die on your mark! 我才没有
[02:08] Are you having fun 看着自己的书
[02:09] watching your book get made into a big studio movie? 被制作成大电影 你开心吗
[02:12] Well, it’s not… exactly what I expected. 这跟我预期的不太一样
[02:14] In the book, Flora is stabbed and she falls into the pool. 书里写的是芙罗拉被刺后跌进了游泳池
[02:17] Why did that change? 为什么要改动
[02:19] Peri felt like the audience was paying to see her, 佩里觉得观众花钱是去看她的
[02:21] so her character should discover the body. 所以应该是她的角色发现了尸体
[02:23] But that’s not what happened. 但事实不是那样的
[02:24] Take it up with the head of the studio. 跟制作室的负责人提出来吧
[02:26] I got bigger fish. 我还有更重要的事
[02:27] Elliott! 艾略特
[02:29] I can’t work with her. She is completely abusive. 我无法跟她合作 她就是个虐待狂
[02:32] All I did was politely suggest she not perform the scene 我不过是友好地建议她 不要把这场戏
[02:35] like the brain-dead, no-talent pageant queen that she is. 演得她跟一个愚蠢无能的选美冠军一样
[02:37] Ladies, please. 女士们 拜托了
[02:39] Can we just get along for one more scene? 能再合作一场吗
[02:42] Oh, hi. Are you taking the dinner order? 你好 你要负责订餐吗
[02:44] Oh, my God! 天啊
[02:44] Are you still hungry after all the scenery you just chewed? 你刚才演得那么浮夸自己不会恶心地吃不下东西吗
[02:48] No, no. I wrote “Coming Clean.” 不不 《全盘交代》是我写的
[02:52] The book that this movie is based on…? 这部电影就是根据那本书改编的
[02:54] But you could still – take our dinner order, right? 但你仍然可以帮我们订餐 对吗
[02:57] I’m glad you’re here. I was thinking — 真高兴你来了 我在想
[02:58] Shouldn’t I be the one who goes undercover as a maid? 难道不该让我去做卧底女佣吗
[03:01] Wouldn’t that be better? 那样不是更好吗
[03:02] No. No. This story isn’t about you. 不不 这个故事不是关于你的
[03:05] It’s about the maids. 是关于女佣
[03:06] It’s about… Latina empowerment. 是关于拉丁裔女人的力量的
[03:09] Back me up here, Eva. 快声援我 伊娃
[03:11] Mm, I don’t know. 我不知道
[03:13] Do all the maids have to be Latina? 所有女佣都得是拉丁裔吗
[03:14] Seems kind of racist. 这好像有点种族歧视
[03:16] No, it isn’t. 不是的
[03:18] Not all maids are Latina, but these maids are. 不是所有女佣都是拉丁裔 但故事中的是
[03:21] If we change the race of the murdered maid, 如果改变了被谋杀女佣的种族
[03:22] we can get somebody better than Eva. 那我们可以找个比伊娃强的人来演
[03:25] Okay, that’s it. I’m gone. 好吧 我不干了
[03:29] By the way, you are the meanest person I have ever met. 对了 你是我见过的最刻薄的人
[03:32] And I worked on “Desperate Housewives.” 我可是演过《绝望的主妇》的
[03:47] Evelyn. I was in Barbados. 伊芙琳 我之前在巴巴多斯
[03:49] I just heard the tragic news. 我刚听说了这一悲剧性消息
[03:50] Thank you, dear. 谢谢 亲爱的
[03:51] It’s been a devastating six months. 这半年真是够多灾多难的
[03:53] You’re such a strong woman. 你真的太坚强了
[03:56] I’m a survivor. 我是幸存者
[03:58] I will always survive. 我会永远幸存下去
[03:59] You know who else survived? 知道还有谁幸存下来了吗
[04:02] Me. 我
[04:05] Yes. 对
[04:06] We are both survivors. 我们都是幸存者
[04:09] But the house was a total loss, 但我们的房子就惨了
[04:11] so thank you for your condolences. 所以谢谢大家的同情和慰问
[04:14] Adrian, how are you? 艾德里安 你还好吗
[04:17] Still paralyzed. 还瘫痪着
[04:18] But the doctors are optimistic. 但医生很乐观
[04:20] And he did feel a tingle in his toes today, 今天他的脚趾都感觉到刺痛了
[04:22] so our hopes are high. 所以他很有希望好起来
[04:24] Oh, you are a saint for taking such good care of your husband. 你把丈夫照顾得这么好 你真是圣人
[04:28] If you need anything, please don’t hesitate. 如果有什么需要 一定尽管开口
[04:31] Well, you’re very popular at the club. 你在俱乐部很受欢迎啊
[04:33] If I’d perished in the explosion, 如果我在爆炸中死了
[04:35] they would have renamed the golf course after you. 他们说不定会把高尔夫球场改成你的名字呢
[04:38] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[04:41] I don’t say it enough, 虽然我没怎么跟你说
[04:41] but I appreciate everything you’ve done for me. 但我很感谢你为我做的一切
[04:47] I adore you, my love. 我爱慕你 亲爱的
[04:50] And I, you. 我也爱慕你
[05:01] Mrs. Genevieve, you have a visitor! 吉纳维芙太太 有人来看你了
[05:05] Zoila! 佐拉
[05:06] Oh, I’m so happy you’re back! 你回来了 我太开心了
[05:10] I was only in New York for a little while. 我只不过是去纽约待了一阵
[05:12] Yes, but this is really the first time we’ve seen each other 是没错 但这是那次医院生离死别后
[05:14] since that sad, sad day at the hospital. 我们俩第一次见面
[05:18] Right. 是呢
[05:19] I hope visiting Valentina and Remi 希望见过瓦伦蒂娜和雷米后
[05:21] made you feel better. 你能感觉好些
[05:23] Um…sure. A little. 一点点吧
[05:25] But how is this working out? 你们相处得怎么样
[05:27] Isn’t Rosie the best maid? 罗西难道不是最好的女佣吗
[05:29] Oh, yes, she is. 她当然是
[05:31] And Mrs. Genevieve is the nicest boss 而且吉纳维芙太太是我接触过的
[05:34] I ever had. 最好的老板
[05:36] Rosie, would you be a dear and go make us some lunch? 罗西 你能好心为我们做点午餐吗
[05:41] I hate her. 我讨厌她
[05:43] What? 怎么会
[05:44] No one hates Rosie. 怎么会有人讨厌罗西
[05:45] Maybe not the deaf. 聋子是不会
[05:47] They don’t have to hear her awful whine. 他们又不用去听她的悲惨抱怨
[05:49] Rosie doesn’t whine. 罗西才不抱怨呢
[05:51] – “Mrs. Genevieeevve, you have a visitorrr.” – Stop! -“吉纳维芙太太 有人来看你了” -别闹了
[05:56] She’ll hear you. 她会听见的
[05:58] Have I mentioned how happy I am that you’re back? 我有没有说过你回来了我有多开心
[06:02] That’s the thing. I’m — I’m not really back. 是这样的 我没打算回来
[06:05] Do you need more time? 你还需要更多的时间吗
[06:06] No. That’s not it. 不是因为这个
[06:08] Well, then, what’s wrong? 那是为什么
[06:10] I… 我…
[06:12] don’t feel good about taking the job from Rosie. 我觉得从罗西手里抢工作 不太好
[06:15] I do! I feel great about it! 我觉得很好 我觉得特别好
[06:17] But she’s living here with her son. 但她和她儿子都住在这里
[06:18] I can’t just – throw her out on the street. 我不能就这么把她扔到马路上
[06:20] And I-I just talked to Marisol, 而且我和玛莉索聊过了
[06:22] and she has a lead on a job for me. 她那里有空缺的工作岗位
[06:24] That’s ridiculous. 太荒谬了
[06:26] I’ll just have two maids. 大不了我雇佣你们两个
[06:28] What? 什么
[06:29] You can’t do that. 你不能这么做
[06:31] Of course I can. I’m rich. 我当然可以 我辣么有钱
[06:33] Oh, I am so happy you’re here! 你能在这里太棒了
[06:35] It’s gonna be just like before. 一切又将如故了
[06:41] Thank you for seeing me, Mr. Hudson. 很感谢你能抽时间见我 哈德森先生
[06:43] Ah, “Peter,” Please. 叫我彼得就好
[06:44] It’s nice to finally meet the woman 很高兴能见到我们下一部大片的
[06:45] behind our next big hit. 幕后女英雄
[06:47] Actually, that’s why I’m here. 这恰好是我来这里的原因
[06:48] I have a few concerns. 我有些担忧
[06:50] Well, shoot. Your concerns are my concerns. 说吧 你的担忧就是我的担忧
[06:53] Then why does it seem like you’re about to leave? 那为什么感觉你好像正要出门了
[06:55] Well, unfortunately, I have another meeting in… 不巧的是 我要去开个会
[06:58] three minutes. 就在三分钟后
[07:01] Look, I’m the first to admit 首先 我必须得承认
[07:03] I don’t know much about how Hollywood works. 我对好莱坞的运作模式不是很清楚
[07:05] -W– – I wasn’t finished. -什么 -我还没说完
[07:07] But when I let your studio option my book, 但当我允许你的工作室操刀我的作品时
[07:09] I was promised that the movie would stay true to my vision. 你们曾向我保证 电影会真实反映我的视角
[07:12] -I– – Still…not finished. -我… -我还没说完
[07:14] Peri Westmore is twisting this movie 佩里·韦斯特莫已经把片子
[07:16] into something I hate, 扭曲成了我讨厌的样子
[07:18] and I need you to do something about it. 我需要你处理一下
[07:22] Well, don’t you have anything to say for yourself? 你没什么想辩解的吗
[07:25] Oh, I can talk now. Good. 轮到我说了吗 很好
[07:27] Why don’t we have dinner tonight — talk about it? 不如我们晚上一起吃个晚饭 聊聊这件事吧
[07:31] Are you asking me out on a date? 你是在约我吗
[07:32] We obviously have a lot to discuss. 我们显然有很多事情要沟通
[07:34] Wouldn’t it be nicer to do it over good food and wine? 那何不在美食与美酒的陪伴下舒舒服服地聊呢
[07:36] I shouldn’t have to go out on a date 我没必要为了解决我的问题
[07:38] to have my concerns addressed. 而去赴约
[07:40] It’s wildly inappropriate. 这非常的不合适
[07:42] That’s too bad. 太遗憾了
[07:45] This was the best three minutes of my day. 这是我一天中最美好的三分钟
[07:51] Now, Peri, after your big win 佩里 你在”美国选择奖”
[07:53] at the America’s Choice Awards, 拿下骄人战绩后
[07:55] I’m hearing people say “Oscar.” 我听见人们对你有得奥斯卡的期待
[07:58] I’m just trying to enjoy the moment — 我只想活在当下
[08:00] shooting a new movie, enjoying my family. 拍一部新电影 享受家庭生活
[08:04] I’m so blessed. 我现在很幸福
[08:05] Now, I have to ask you something a little touchy. 那么 我想问一件敏感的事
[08:09] A few years ago, you all went through a very public divorce, 几年前 你们经历了一场公开的离婚
[08:14] but now you’re back together. 但你们现在复合了
[08:17] Spence had an affair with our maid. 斯宾思和我们当时的女佣有了外遇
[08:20] It wasn’t just an affair. 那不仅仅是外遇
[08:22] You actually married your maid. 你真真切切地娶了你们的女佣
[08:24] I guess I did. 可能是吧
[08:26] You don’t remember? 你不记得了吗
[08:29] Six months ago, Spence suffered a traumatic brain injury. 六个月前 斯宾思脑部受到了严重的损伤
[08:35] He almost died. 差点就死了
[08:37] But that tragic event brought us back together. 但这场悲剧让我们重新走在了一起
[08:43] Why did I marry her? 我当时为什么要娶她
[08:46] Well, as I’ve told you many times, you’re an alcoholic. 我告诉过你很多次了 因为你常常酗酒
[08:52] And our maid was a — was a nasty, mean, 与此同时 我们的女佣是一个下流 卑鄙
[08:56] promiscuous person, terribly manipulative. 滥交的人 充满着心机
[09:01] – She sounds just awful… – Peri Westmore. -她听起来很可怕… -是佩里·韦斯特莫啊
[09:03] Don’t you just love her? 难道你不喜欢她吗
[09:05] Mrs. Genevieve, she’s with Spence! 吉纳维芙太太 她在和斯宾思在一起
[09:08] The man I was married to. 我曾经的丈夫
[09:10] Wait. 等一下
[09:11] You’re the maid who split up their marriage? 你就是那个介入他们婚姻的女佣吗
[09:14] Everything she said is a lie. 她说的一切都是谎言
[09:17] She makes it seem like I tricked Spence into loving me. 她说的好像是我勾引了斯宾思一样
[09:21] But why else would he leave her? 不然他为什么要离开她
[09:23] She’s America’s Sweetheart, and you’re… 她是美国甜心 而你不过是…
[09:26] you. 你
[09:27] It doesn’t matter anymore. 无所谓了
[09:29] They’re getting remarried, 他们要复婚了
[09:30] and Spence still doesn’t even remember me. 斯宾思甚至还没记起我
[09:34] Rosie, may I give you some advice? 罗西 我能给你点建议吗
[09:38] Stop whining. 别抱怨了
[09:39] I don’t whine. 我没有抱怨
[09:41] Yes, you do. 有 你有
[09:43] And if you really want to win him back, do something about it. 如果你真的想把他赢回来 那就拿出干劲
[09:47] I tried, but I haven’t been able 我努力了 但自从他出院后
[09:49] to get near him since the hospital. 我根本接近不了他
[09:50] Well, then try again. 那再试试
[09:53] Now that Zoila’s back, take a day off. 现在佐拉回来了 休一天假吧
[09:56] Or a week. 或一星期
[09:58] Really. Go. 真的 去吧
[10:07] Carmen, this house is absolutely filthy. 卡门 这房子真是太脏了
[10:10] I know! 我知道
[10:11] Those construction workers make such a mess. 这些建筑工人搞得一团糟
[10:14] All right, all right! 好吧 好吧
[10:18] May I help you? 有什么需要帮助的吗
[10:19] Sorry to just walk in, but your doorbell is missing. 抱歉贸然闯进来 但是你们的门铃不见了
[10:23] And also your door. 门也没了
[10:24] Yes, forgive the mess. 是的 不好意思这么乱
[10:25] The house exploded several months back. 这房子几个月前炸了
[10:28] Are you Carmen? 你是卡门吗
[10:29] The one and only. 仅此一位 绝无仅有
[10:31] Who are you? 你是谁
[10:32] I’m Daniela. 我是丹妮亚拉
[10:34] Your cousin Josefina’s daughter? From San Juan? 你姐姐约瑟芬娜的女儿 来自圣胡安
[10:37] What? 什么
[10:39] What are you doing in Los Angeles? 你来洛杉矶干什么
[10:41] I’m on vacation for the week, 我来这里度假一星期
[10:42] and I thought – it would be cool to meet you. 我觉得来见见你挺好的
[10:44] Does your mother know you’re here? 你妈妈知道你在这里吗
[10:46] She knows I’m in L.A., 她知道我在洛杉矶
[10:47] but Tia Yolanda told me where to find you. 但是提亚·约兰达告诉我你在这里
[10:51] I want to be a singer, just like you. 我想成为一名歌手 像你一样
[10:53] So…surprise! 所以 惊喜
[10:55] Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no — 不不不不不
[10:59] Oh, no, no, no. I’m fine. 不不不 我没事
[11:00] I’m fine. I’m fine. 我没事 我没事
[11:05] Santo Dios! 天啊
[11:08] I got to clean this up. 我得把这里打扫干净
[11:16] What was that? 怎么回事
[11:19] Nothing. 没什么
[11:19] Carmen, you’re being very strange toward your cousin. 卡门 你对你的侄女太生分了
[11:22] You got to get rid of her. 你得赶紧把她送走
[11:23] Well, she seems like a lovely girl. 她看上去很可爱
[11:25] She looks exactly like you. She could be your daughter. 跟你一模一样 就像你的女儿
[11:30] Santo Dios! 我的天啊
[11:39] That girl’s your daughter? 这女孩就是你的女儿
[11:40] I was just a teenager. 我当时才十几岁
[11:42] I had big plans for my life. 对我的人生有很远大的规划
[11:43] So my cousin Josefina, she raised her as her own. 所以我姐姐约瑟芬娜把她视如己出
[11:46] So she doesn’t even know she’s adopted? 她甚至都不知道自己是被领养的
[11:48] Nobody knows! 谁都不知道
[11:49] And if she finds out, it’s gonna mess up her whole life. 她要是知道了 会毁掉她的一生的
[11:52] Her life or yours? 她的一生 还是你的一生
[11:54] I never should have told you any of this. 我根本不该告诉你这些事
[11:57] – Carmen? – Yeah? -卡门 -什么事
[11:58] I have to go. 我该走了
[11:59] Oh, no! So soon? 不是吧 这么快
[12:01] Yeah. I don’t want to miss check-in. 是啊 我可不想错过登记入住的时间
[12:03] I’m staying at this gross youth hostel. 我住在某个很简陋的青年旅馆
[12:05] You should stay here. 你应该留在这里
[12:07] – What?! – Well, why not? -什么 -怎么不行
[12:08] We have an infinite number of guest rooms. 我们有数不清的客房
[12:11] But…shouldn’t you check with Mrs. Powell first? 但是 你不应该先和鲍威尔太太说一声吗
[12:13] Oh, Evelyn will be so busy with the remodel, 伊芙琳忙着处理重建的事
[12:15] she won’t even notice. 她不会注意到的
[12:16] And young Daniela can get to know her…cousin. 小丹妮亚拉能够好好了解她的…阿姨
[12:20] Ay! IMuchas gracias, Mr. Powell! 太感谢你了 鲍威尔先生
[12:23] Isn’t this great?! 真是太好了
[12:26] You really don’t like hugging, do you? 你真的不是很喜欢抱抱啊
[12:29] I’ll go get my suitcase. 我去拿我的箱子
[12:33] I’m not going to lie. Being in a wheelchair is boring, 我不骗你 坐轮椅太无聊了
[12:36] and this promises to be positively…scintillating. 这下肯定会非常…有意思
[12:44] Gail, I’m so happy you agreed to do our remodel. 盖尔 很高兴你同意为我们重建
[12:47] There are so few good interior designers. 好内部装潢师真的是不多
[12:49] Please — I’ve been dying to get my hands on that dusty, 拜托 这么多年来 我早就想改造你那个
[12:51] old place of yours for years. 又脏又旧的地方了
[12:53] Hurtful. But I like the enthusiasm. 很伤人 但是我喜欢你的热情
[12:57] I hate to ask, but are we gonna need 我不想开口的 但是我们要
[12:59] those ugly wheelchair ramps for Adrian? 给艾德里安造这么丑的轮椅坡道吗
[13:03] Gail, I need a confidante. Can I trust you? 盖尔 我需要一个好闺蜜 我能相信你吗
[13:05] Evelyn. 伊芙琳
[13:06] You know you can’t. 你知道你不会信任我的
[13:08] I heard you traded oral sex for your eyelid surgery. 我听说你的双眼皮手术是用口活换的
[13:12] You can trust me completely. 你能完全信任我
[13:14] I want to divorce Adrian. 我想和艾德里安离婚
[13:15] Really? You seem so devoted to him. 真的吗 你看上去很爱他啊
[13:18] I planned on leaving him before the accident, 事故发生之前我就想离开他了
[13:20] but now that he’s an invalid I can’t, 现在他残疾了 我没法离开他
[13:21] or everyone will think I’m a monster. 不然所有人都会认为我是一个禽兽
[13:23] Guess your only choice is to hope he makes a full recovery. 我猜你唯一的选择就是希望他能完全康复
[13:26] Well, I’ve hired the best concierge doctor in town. 我雇了城里最好的复健医生
[13:28] And as soon as Adrian can walk… 只要艾德里安能走路…
[13:31] I’m walking, too. 我也跑路
[13:38] Are you washing dishes? 你在洗盘子吗
[13:40] Hand me that rectangular thing. 把那个长方形的东西给我
[13:43] The sponge? 海绵吗
[13:47] You know, it’s been six months since it happened. 事情已经过了六个月了
[13:51] You don’t have to do my work for me. 你没必要帮我做我的活
[13:54] I want to. 是我自己想做
[13:56] You’re not the only one who knows how to wash dishes. 不是只有你才懂怎么洗盘子
[13:59] Stop! 住手
[14:01] That’s not what this is for. 这不是这么用的
[14:03] You’re making more work for me. 你是在给我增加工作量
[14:06] Oh, please let me help. 让我帮帮你吧
[14:07] You’ve been through so much. 你经历了这么多事
[14:09] I know — Why don’t I make a snack for you instead? 我知道了 不如我给你做点吃的吧
[14:13] We have some baby carrots — 我们有一些小[宝宝]胡萝卜
[14:16] Oh, dear. 天啊
[14:17] Miniature carrots. 迷你胡萝卜
[14:19] Petite carrots? 超小萝卜
[14:20] You can say the word “Baby.” 你可以说”宝宝”这个词
[14:22] I just want to make things easier for you. 我只是想让你好过一点
[14:24] How about this — 这样吧
[14:25] Stop treating me with kid gloves. 不要这么小心翼翼的了
[14:28] Just…be the same old shrew you’ve always been. 做回你原来的泼妇
[14:32] Will that make you happy? 这样会让你开心吗
[14:35] It’s what I want. 我希望这样
[14:44] Sweetheart? 亲爱的
[14:46] They’re sending a photographer to our party 他们要派摄影师来我们的派对
[14:48] so they can blurb about it in People, 好在《人物》上吹一吹
[14:50] so wear something nice, okay, Mister? 穿帅点儿 好吗 先生
[14:55] Mister. Mister Spence. 先生 斯宾思先生
[14:58] Excuse me? 你说什么
[15:00] Didn’t you call me that when we were first dating? 我们第一次约会时 你没这么喊我吗
[15:03] Nope. 不
[15:04] I’ve never called you that. 我从没这么喊过你
[15:06] Really? 真的吗
[15:08] I think I’d remember calling you a stupid nickname. 如果我喊了你这种蠢外号 我会记得
[15:12] Thought maybe that interview triggered something. 可能是采访让我想起了什么
[15:14] Oh, well, it didn’t. 并没有
[15:15] Nobody’s ever called you that — ever. 没人这么叫过你 从来没有
[15:19] Peri, it’s been six months, 佩里 都六个月了
[15:20] and I still don’t remember anything, 我还是什么都想不起来
[15:21] and even when I get a glimmer, it turns out to be wrong. 就算回忆乍现 最后也证明是错的
[15:24] So your brain is mush. 你的大脑还不清楚
[15:26] But it’s also a blank slate. 不过它也是白纸一张
[15:28] This is our chance to start over. Okay? 这是我们重写回忆的机会 好吗
[15:33] Okay. 好吧
[15:34] Besides… 再说…
[15:36] nothing good happened in those three years, anyway. 反正过去三年也没发生什么好事
[15:44] Mommy, play a game with me. 妈妈 陪我玩游戏吧
[15:47] Not now, sweetie. 现在不行 亲爱的
[15:48] But here. Have some screen time. It’s good for you. 给 去玩吧 这对你有好处
[15:53] It’s me. 是我
[15:54] Spence is remembering things again. 斯宾思又想起来事情了
[15:56] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[16:16] Let go of me! 放开我
[16:18] Son of a bitch! 该死
[16:22] Jesse? 杰西
[16:24] What are you doing here? 你怎么在这里
[16:26] I’m working. 我在工作
[16:27] You work for the Westmores? 你为韦斯特莫家工作吗
[16:29] Yeah. Yeah, I’m their butler. 对 我是他们的管家
[16:31] And sometimes their bodyguard, 当疯女人想擅闯时
[16:33] when crazy ladies try to break in. 也是他们家的保镖
[16:34] I’m not crazy. 我才没疯
[16:36] I need to help Spence get his memory back. 我要帮斯宾思找回记忆
[16:39] He loves me. 他爱的是我
[16:40] I’m not getting in the middle of this. 我不想掺和进这件事
[16:42] I need this job. 我需要这份工作
[16:44] Jesse, she’s a horrible woman. 杰西 她是个可怕的女人
[16:46] Yeah. 对
[16:47] Which is why you’ll end up in jail 所以如果她在这抓到你
[16:49] if she catches you here. 会把你送去坐牢
[16:50] Go home. 回家去吧
[16:52] And for your own good, don’t come back. 为了你自己好 别再来了
[17:01] You went to see Spence? 你去见斯宾思了吗
[17:03] What did he say? 他说了什么
[17:04] I couldn’t get to him. 我没能跟他见面
[17:06] Jesse grabbed me and pulled me away. 杰西把我拉到一边去了
[17:08] Jesse? 杰西
[17:09] My Jesse? 我家杰西吗
[17:10] He’s not your Jesse anymore. 他已经不是你家的了
[17:11] He dumped you. Remember? 他甩了你 记得吗
[17:14] When did Jesse get to L.A.? 杰西什么时候回的洛杉矶
[17:16] Why didn’t he call me? 为什么没打电话给我
[17:17] I don’t know, but he works for Mrs. Peri now. 我不知道 但他现在替佩里太太工作了
[17:20] Oh, makes sense — She hired a male maid 这说得通 她雇男佣人
[17:22] so he wouldn’t sleep with the help again. 他就不会再跟佣人睡觉了
[17:25] How does he look? 他看起来怎么样
[17:26] Marisol. You’re obsessed. 玛莉索 你沉迷了
[17:28] No, I’m not. 我才没有
[17:29] Guys, Spence is going to remarry Peri, 各位 斯宾思要和佩里复婚
[17:32] and I’m going to lose him forever. 我要永远失去他了
[17:33] Can we focus on that? 我们能专心讨论这事吗
[17:36] Sorry. You’re right, Rosie. Sorry. 抱歉 罗西你说得对 对不起
[17:37] What am I gonna do? 我该怎么办
[17:39] I know. 我知道了
[17:40] I bet Jesse could help you get some time alone with Spence. 我想杰西能安排你跟斯宾思单独见面
[17:43] I tried, but he wouldn’t let me. 我试过了 但他不同意
[17:45] If you want, I can talk to Jesse on your behalf. 如果你愿意 我可以代表你跟杰西谈谈
[17:50] On Rosie’s behalf or your own? 代表罗西 还是你自己
[17:52] Rosie’s. 罗西
[17:54] Mostly. 大部分吧
[17:56] What? 什么
[18:04] I heard a crash. Is everything okay? 我听见摔东西的声音 您还好吗
[18:05] I can’t get on the damn Internet again. 我又连不上该死的网了
[18:07] Peri changed the password. 佩里改了密码
[18:09] I don’t think throwing the computer is gonna fix that. 我觉得扔电脑也无济于事
[18:13] It just seems like she’s trying to keep me 只是她看起来 像是想阻止我
[18:15] from finding out anything about the three years I’ve lost. 找回丢失的那三年记忆
[18:18] She wouldn’t do that. 她不会那样的
[18:21] Would she? 是吗
[18:22] Honey. 亲爱的
[18:24] I have a surprise for you. 我有个惊喜给你
[18:26] I’m really not in the mood. 我真的没心情
[18:28] Well, I don’t want to see you, either. 我也并不想见你
[18:32] Ben! 本
[18:33] What’s up? 怎么了
[18:35] – It’s been a while, huh? – Yeah. -我们挺久没见了 -对
[18:36] Um, Jesse, Ben is my manager, 杰西 本是我的经纪人
[18:39] and he and Spence are, uh…good friends. 他和斯宾思是… 好朋友
[18:43] And Jesse’s our houseboy. 杰西是我们家的男佣
[18:45] You said I could call myself a “Butler.” 您说我可以自称”管家”的
[18:49] But I’m great with “Houseboy.” 但”男佣”我就挺喜欢
[18:54] Excuse me. Nice meeting you. 失陪 很高兴见到您
[18:58] Well, I hope you don’t mind me stopping by. 希望你不介意我顺路拜访
[18:59] I was in the neighborhood. 我正好在附近
[19:02] Wait. She called you, didn’t she? 等等 她请你来的 对不对
[19:05] You went behind my back and called my sponsor? 你背着我偷偷联系我的互助对象吗
[19:08] You’ve been so angry and frustrated. 你一直那么愤怒又沮丧
[19:11] I’m not gonna drink. I’m just… 我不会喝酒的 我只是…
[19:12] Scared? Confused? Lost? 害怕 迷惑 彷徨吗
[19:16] Spence, those are all feelings that could make you slip. 斯宾思 这些感觉都可能会让你犯错
[19:20] I love you, and I don’t want to lose you again. 我爱你 不想再次失去你
[19:24] Just talk to Ben. 跟本聊聊吧
[19:26] You’ll feel better. 你会感觉好些的
[19:28] You always do. 你一直如此
[19:31] – Fine. – Good. -好吧 -很好
[19:34] Now, where should we begin? 我们从哪开始
[19:40] Danni. 丹妮
[19:42] I thought you were going sightseeing. 我以为你要去观光
[19:43] Mr. Powell said that it would be more fun if you took me. 鲍威尔先生说你带我去的话会更有趣
[19:47] Yes, it seemed like the kind of thing 没错 这似乎是阿姨和侄女
[19:48] that cousins would do together — 会一起做的事
[19:50] taking in the sights, talking about…cousin things. 观赏美景 谈论阿姨和侄女之间的事
[19:55] Danni, excuse Mr. Powell. 丹妮 请原谅鲍威尔先生的离开
[19:57] It’s time for his pain medication. 他该吃止痛药了
[19:59] I’m not in any pain. 我一点也不痛
[20:02] Hey, there’s a huge celebrity party tonight. 今晚有个很大的明星派对
[20:05] You want to crash it with me? 想和我一起去吗
[20:07] I can’t. I have to work all night. 不行 我整晚都有工作
[20:11] Yeah. The Powells are really, really mean bosses. 没错 鲍威尔一家是很刻薄的雇主
[20:14] Really? Mr. Powell seems great. 真的吗 鲍威尔先生看着还不错
[20:17] He seems great, but he’s really a big perv. 他看着不错 其实是个大变态
[20:20] Why do you think he wants you to stay? 你为何认为他想让你留下
[20:22] He’s trying to get with me? 他想得到我吗
[20:24] Oh, that man tries to get with anything — 他什么都想要
[20:25] you, me, the sofa. 你 我 沙发
[20:27] Don’t sit anywhere. 哪都别坐
[20:29] Maybe…you should stay somewhere else, 或许 你该去别处住
[20:32] like that nice hostel. 比如那家不错的宾馆
[20:35] Do you not want me staying here? 你不想让我待在这里吗
[20:38] Why would you say that? 为何这么问
[20:40] I’m not stupid. 我又不傻
[20:41] First, you said a maid got murdered here, 开始 你说有个女仆在这里被杀
[20:43] and now Mr. Powell’s trying to sleep with me? 现在又说鲍威尔先生想睡我
[20:45] Well, the murder thing was true. 谋杀案是真的
[20:47] Why don’t you want me here? 你为何不想让我待在这里
[20:50] – Danni — – Forget it! -丹妮 -算了
[20:52] Now I know why my mom never talks about you. 现在我知道我妈为何不提起你了
[20:55] You’re kind of a bitch. 你是个贱人
[21:01] So, I hear you had a little run-in with Rosie yesterday. 我听说你昨天和罗西有点小争执
[21:04] Little? 小争执
[21:06] She’s lucky I didn’t call the police. 我没报警她就该感到庆幸了
[21:09] Listen, if Spence was in his right mind, 听着 如果斯宾思脑子正常的话
[21:11] he would never stay with Peri. 他就不会和佩里在一起
[21:13] She’s the bad guy here, not Rosie. 佩里才是坏人 罗西不是
[21:15] But I can’t get involved. 但我不能参与此事
[21:17] All right, I let myself get personal with a boss before, 好吧 我之前就爱上过我的老板
[21:20] and it was a mistake. 这是个错误
[21:25] Is that why you didn’t tell me you were back in L.A.? 这就是你没告诉我你回洛杉矶的原因
[21:29] Honestly, I…never left. 说实话 我没有离开过
[21:34] You told me that you were going home to Seattle. 你说你要回西雅图的家
[21:37] I just needed some space. 我只是需要一些空间
[21:40] From me. 离我远一点
[21:41] You seemed kind of stuck on me. 你有点缠着我了
[21:44] I mean, I know I broke your heart — 我知道我伤了你的心
[21:47] You didn’t break my heart. 你没伤我的心
[21:49] My heart’s just fine. 我的心没事
[21:51] Well, what about all those sad, late-night e-mails? 那那些悲伤的午夜邮件是怎么回事
[21:54] Two e-mails! 就两封
[21:55] And they were not sad. 而且也不悲伤
[21:59] You just sounded like you weren’t over me. 你听上去好像还没翻过我这篇
[22:01] I am so over you. 我早都翻篇了
[22:04] In fact, I didn’t want to hurt your feelings, 实际上 我不想伤害你的感情
[22:08] but I’m seeing someone. 但我已经在和别人约会了
[22:11] He runs a movie studio. 他开了一家电影工作室
[22:13] He’s totally into me. 非常喜欢我
[22:15] – Well, congratulations. – Thanks. -祝贺你 -谢谢
[22:18] So I guess that means there’s no reason we can’t be friends. 我猜没什么理由阻挡我们成为朋友了
[22:21] – Yay. – Yeah. -没错 -没错
[22:22] Great. Friends. 很好 朋友
[22:30] Zoila! 佐拉
[22:32] You don’t have to do that. 你不必如此做的
[22:34] After everything you’ve been through. 你经历了这一切
[22:36] Honestly, I don’t need you to tell me what I’ve been through. 说实话 我不需要你告诉我我经历了些什么
[22:39] I keep forgetting I’m not supposed to be nice to you. 我总是忘记不应该对你这么友好
[22:43] It’s good you’re scrubbing. 你在擦洗真是件好事
[22:45] Your upper arms were starting to get flabby. 你的大胳膊越来越松弛了
[22:48] Seriously? 真的吗
[22:50] I thought you wanted me to take off the kid gloves. 我以为你想让我直白点
[22:52] You don’t have to insult me. 你不必侮辱我
[22:54] Just…be normal. 正常就好
[22:57] All right. 好吧
[23:01] I had lunch at the club today, 我在俱乐部吃了午餐
[23:03] and you’ll never believe this. 你绝对不会相信
[23:05] It turns out, the butternut squash soup 我发现 我常点的冬南瓜汤
[23:07] I always order is cream-based. 里面是有奶油的
[23:12] Isn’t that horrible? 这太可怕了吧
[23:13] That truly is a tragedy — 这真是个悲剧
[23:16] the Holocaust, Columbine… 《大屠杀》 科隆比纳
[23:21] and your soup. 还有你的汤
[23:25] Zoila, what’s going on? 佐拉 发生什么事了
[23:28] I’m really trying here, 我真的非常努力
[23:30] but nothing I say seems to be right. 但我说什么都不对
[23:40] I thought I could do this, but…I can’t. 我以为我可以的 但我不行
[23:45] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[23:47] Six months ago, you had to make a choice — 六个月前 你必须作出决定
[23:51] a horrible choice — 一个糟糕的决定
[23:53] between the life of a baby and my life… 在孩子和我的生命之间选一个
[23:58] and you made the wrong one. 你做了错误的选择
[24:01] -Zoila — – I understand why you did it, -佐拉 -我知道你为何这么做
[24:04] and I know I shouldn’t blame you, 我也知道我不该责备你
[24:08] but I do. 但我还是怪你
[24:10] I blame you. 我怪你做这个选择
[24:12] You were going to die. 你当时要死了
[24:13] And right now, I wish I had. 此时此刻 我真希望自己当时死了
[24:16] Your child would have grown up without a mother. 你的孩子会没有母亲呵护长大
[24:19] How is that better? 那样就更好吗
[24:20] Because it’s not this! 因为那至少不是现在这样
[24:23] I’m angry all the time, 我一直很愤怒
[24:26] and everything inside me hurts, 我身体的每个部分都痛
[24:30] and I don’t know how to feel okay again. 我不知道自己怎么才能恢复
[24:33] – I’ll help you. – How?! -我会帮你的 -怎么帮
[24:37] Being in this place all the time 一直待在这里
[24:41] and seeing you every day… 天天看到你
[24:52] I can’t. 我做不到
[24:54] – Here. – No! I won’t take it. -给你 -不 我不收
[25:11] Thanks for coming. 谢谢你能来
[25:12] Yep. 没事
[25:13] I really love you, man. 我真的很爱你 兄弟
[25:16] You know I’m always here for you, brother. 你知道我会一直陪你帮你 兄弟
[25:18] Okay. I’m gonna go say bye to Peri. 好了 我要去和佩里道别了
[25:24] Is that my shirt for the party? 这是我在派对上要穿的衬衫吗
[25:26] Uh, yeah. Just picked it up. 是的 刚刚去取的
[25:28] Fantastic. I’m really looking forward to tonight. 太好了 我真的很期待今晚
[25:32] Well, you seem… upbeat. 你看上去…很高兴
[25:35] You say that like it’s a bad thing. 你说得好像这是一件坏事一样
[25:37] But you were so angry before about your memory, 但你之前对记忆的事那么生气
[25:39] you thought…you know, 你以为…
[25:41] maybe Peri was trying to keep things from you. 可能佩里试图瞒着你什么事
[25:43] But why would she do that? 但她为什么要这么做
[25:44] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[25:46] I have to stop fighting to remember everything and let it go. 我不能再想方设法记起一切 而是放手
[25:49] If I keep obsessing, I’ll never be free. 如果继续纠结 我永远不会自由
[25:53] You understand? 你明白吗
[25:55] Uh, n-not really. 不太明白
[25:57] You know, you should spend some time with Ben. 你应该多和本待在一起
[26:00] He really puts things in perspective. 他看事情很有见地
[26:06] Okay, then. 好吧
[26:08] I took care of it, all right? 事情被我摆平了 好吗
[26:09] Thank you. 谢谢你
[26:10] Absolutely. 没事
[26:12] I don’t know what I’d do without you. 我不知道没有你我该怎么办
[26:18] Come in. 请进
[26:20] – Rosie. – What’s going on? -罗西 -发生什么了
[26:21] You were right. 你说得对
[26:22] Something weird’s going on at that house. 他们家的事有点蹊跷
[26:24] Spence needs your help. 斯宾思需要你的帮助
[26:28] I’ll be gone in 20 minutes. 我二十分钟后就走了
[26:31] You were right to call me out, okay? 你对我的指责是对的 好吗
[26:32] I wasn’t being very nice. 我之前对你不太友善
[26:33] So what is it? 怎么回事
[26:34] You clearly have some issue with me. 很显然你对我有些意见
[26:39] I came out here to be a singer, and look at me now. 我出来闯是想做歌手的 可你现在看看我
[26:42] I’m not famous or rich or — 我不出名 也不富裕 也不…
[26:43] – So? – So… -所以呢 -所以…
[26:46] I’m just a maid. 我只是个女佣
[26:48] I’m sure you think I’m a loser. 你肯定认为我一无是处
[26:50] Why do you even care what I think? 你为什么会在意我的想法
[26:53] Danni, you’re my… 丹妮 你是我…
[26:56] You’re my family. 你是我的家人
[26:57] I don’t want you to be disappointed in me. 我不希望你对我失望
[27:00] You’re not a loser. 你不是一无是处
[27:02] You’re amazing. 你很棒
[27:04] Carmen, after all these years, you’re still chasing your dream. 卡门 这么多年了 你依然追逐梦想
[27:08] That’s so brave for someone your age. 对你这个年龄的人来说这很勇敢
[27:13] You know what I mean. 你知道我是什么意思
[27:15] You’ll stay for the week, 你这周先别走
[27:16] I’ll take the afternoon off, and we’ll check out the sights. 我下午请假 我们去看看景点
[27:21] Okay, cool. 太好了
[27:28] I thought you weren’t a hugger. 我还以为你不喜欢和人拥抱
[27:32] I’m giving it a try. 我想试试
[27:37] Well, Dr. Ryan, what’s the progress today? 瑞安医生 今天有什么进展
[27:40] Any steps forward? 有任何进步吗
[27:41] Which, even as I say it, 我说出来的时候
[27:42] I realize is a poor choice of words. 也觉得这话不太妥当
[27:47] Something wrong? 出什么事了
[27:48] I’m going to go lie down. 我要躺下
[27:50] Maybe you should fill Evelyn in. 或许你应该告诉伊芙琳
[27:52] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[27:54] She needs to know. 她需要知道
[27:58] Well, what do I need to know? 我要知道什么
[28:00] I’m sorry, Mrs. Powell. 抱歉 鲍威尔太太
[28:03] I’m afraid Adrian will never walk again. 恐怕艾德里安再也不能走路了
[28:06] Are you certain? 你确定
[28:08] It’s been six months. There’s been no progress. 已经六个月了 没有任何进展
[28:11] There was tingling in his toes! What about the tingling? 他脚趾有刺痛感 那是怎么回事
[28:13] Phantom pain. 幻痛
[28:14] After the loss of mobility in the limbs, the body — 下肢失去活动能力后 躯体…
[28:16] No. Adrian will walk again. 不 艾德里安能再次走路的
[28:19] He has to. 他必须能走
[28:20] I’m sorry, but there’s simply no hope. 抱歉 但没有希望了
[28:23] I know it’s hard, but try to stay positive. 我知道这很艰难 但要尽量保持乐观
[28:26] Other than his legs, Adrian’s healthy. 除了腿不能动 艾德里安很健康
[28:29] You should have a long, long life together. 你们可以共度漫长的余生
[28:37] So, you really don’t want to work for Genevieve anymore? 你真的不想再为吉纳维芙工作了
[28:39] It’s better this way. Trust me. 这样更好 相信我
[28:41] Well, your timing is good. 你时机选得很好
[28:42] A big fashion exec just bought this place, 一个知名时尚品牌主管刚刚买下这里
[28:44] and she needs a maid to help her unpack. 她需要女佣帮她收拾行李
[28:46] What’s she like? 她人怎么样
[28:47] I don’t know. 我不知道
[28:48] She got called away to Milan, 她被叫去米兰
[28:49] so she’s gonna be gone for six months. 所以她六个月都不在
[28:51] So… I’m gonna be alone? 所以…我一个人
[28:54] Yeah. You okay with that? 是的 你可以接受吗
[28:55] No boss, no uniform, clean whenever I want? 没有上司 不用制服 想打扫就打扫
[28:59] I am great with it. 我很高兴
[29:01] Yeah, but maybe you should be around people right now. 但或许现在应该有人陪你
[29:03] No. 不
[29:05] I need to get away from my life for a while, 我要远离我的生活一段时间
[29:06] not be reminded of… everything. 不想再想起…任何事
[29:10] I need a fresh start. 我要重新开始
[29:12] Okay, well, if you need anything, 如果你有什么需要
[29:14] I am just a phone call away! 打电话给我 我就到了
[29:19] You heard the part where I’m excited to be alone, right? 你听到我说我乐意一个人独处了对吧
[29:22] Right. 是呢
[29:23] Right. 是的
[29:24] – Right. – Okay. Bye. -是的 -好吧 再见
[29:31] Sheila! Breen! 希拉 布林
[29:33] Thanks for coming. 谢谢你们能来
[29:34] Have you met my manager? 你见过我的经纪人了吗
[29:35] Benjamin. It’s a pleasure. 本杰明 很高兴认识你
[29:37] You know, I’ve been looking for a manager. 我一直在找一个经纪人
[29:39] Actually, I’ve got a pretty full plate with Peri at the moment. 事实上 现在佩里的事就让我忙不过来了
[29:43] You hear that? He’s all mine. 听见了吗 他从头到脚都是我的
[29:46] Oh, excuse me. It’s the caterers. 失陪一下 宴会承办商来了
[29:50] You’re 30 minutes late! 你们迟了三十分钟
[29:51] Do you have any idea how lucky you are 你们知道承办这样的高端派对
[29:53] to cater an A-list party like this?! 你们有多幸运吗
[29:55] Mrs. Westmore, why don’t you let me handle this 韦斯特莫太太 让我来处理吧
[29:57] so you can… get back to your party? 你可以继续参加派对
[30:00] At least somebody’s doing their job. 至少某人尽责了
[30:02] You can set up over there. 你们可以放在那里
[30:07] Rosie. Spence is alone upstairs. You won’t have much time. 罗西 斯宾思独自在楼上 你的时间不多
[30:10] Thanks, Jesse. 谢谢 杰西
[30:12] I owe you one. 我欠你人情
[30:21] Rosie? 罗西
[30:22] I heard you and… 我听说你和
[30:25] Peri are… getting married again. 佩里要再婚了
[30:27] We are. 没错
[30:29] But you don’t love her. 但是你不爱她
[30:31] You love me. 你爱我
[30:32] No. I know what happened between us. 不 我知道我们之间发生了什么
[30:34] You tricked me. 你骗了我
[30:35] We had a beautiful, happy life together. 我们度过了美好 快乐的生活
[30:40] I know somewhere deep inside, you must remember that. 我知道你的内心深处一定还记得
[30:45] You are out of your mind. 你疯了
[30:47] Am I? 是吗
[31:01] You still think I’m crazy? 你还觉得我疯了吗
[31:04] Yes. 是的
[31:06] I’m with Peri. 我和佩里在一起
[31:07] And I am not gonna let you destroy our family again. 我不会再让你毁掉我们的家庭了
[31:10] Now get the hell out of my house! 现在滚出我家
[31:13] I can’t believe this. 我不敢相信
[31:18] Goodbye… 再见
[31:20] Mr. Spence. 斯宾思先生
[31:25] What did you say?! 你说什么
[31:30] Oh! Sorry! 对不起
[31:31] Rosie, wait! 罗西 等等
[31:38] As long as I’m working for you, I am happy. 只要是为您工作 我就开心
[31:42] My heart stops every time I see you. 每次一见你 我就会心脏停跳
[31:46] You are an amazing woman. 你是一个很棒的女人
[31:48] And you’re a good man. That’s why I love you. 你也是个好男人 所以我才爱你
[31:51] I let you get away from me once. 我让你离开过我一次
[31:53] I don’t want that to happen again. 我不会再让这种事发生
[32:02] Are you okay, man? 你还好吗
[32:04] I remember. 我想起来了
[32:11] Danni? Do you want to grab some dinner? 丹妮 你想吃晚饭吗
[32:15] Oh, thank you, but I think I’m just gonna go to bed early. 谢谢 但是我要早点睡
[32:18] It’s only 8:30. 现在才八点半
[32:20] I know, but I’m still on Puerto Rico time. 我知道 我还在过波多黎各时间
[32:22] Buenas noches. 晚安
[32:38] I think, in some ways, an America’s Choice Award 我觉得从某种方面来说 人民选择奖
[32:41] is better than an Oscar, 比奥斯卡更有分量
[32:42] because it comes from… you know — America. 因为这是美国人民的选择
[32:45] I need to talk to you. 我需要跟你谈谈
[32:46] I’m in the middle of something. 我正在谈话呢
[32:49] Apparently, Spence’s brain injury 显然 斯宾思的脑伤
[32:50] has caused him to lose his manners. 导致他忘记了礼节
[32:54] Anyway… 总之
[32:56] Whiskey — neat. 威士忌 不加冰
[32:58] I thought you were sober. 我以为你戒酒了
[33:00] Not tonight. 今晚不戒
[33:14] Give me another. 再来一杯
[33:18] Pour. 倒
[33:22] And then he said I destroyed his family. 然后他说我毁了他的家庭
[33:26] I’ve lost Spence forever. 我永远失去了斯宾思
[33:29] Oh, dear. I hate hearing this. 亲爱的 我讨厌听到这个
[33:33] Because I’m whining again? 因为我又在抱怨了吗
[33:35] No. 不
[33:36] Well, yes. 是的
[33:38] But I can relate. 但是我感同身受
[33:40] I may have lost Zoila forever, too. 我或许也永远失去了佐拉
[33:44] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[33:46] I know you two were close. 我知道你们俩很亲近
[33:49] But it’s you and me now. 但是现在只剩你和我了
[33:51] And I know just the thing to make us feel better. 我知道什么能让我们感觉好点
[33:56] Cleaning! 打扫卫生
[33:59] I think that would only make you feel better. 我觉得那只会让你感觉好点
[34:04] Consider it a passing of the feather duster. 就当我把鸡毛掸子正式递给你了
[34:08] You are my maid now. 你现在是我的女佣了
[34:15] Well, I have to admit, I was surprised to hear from you — 我必须承认 我很惊讶你联系了我
[34:18] after you called my dinner invitation 之前你还说我的晚餐邀请
[34:20] “Wildly inappropriate.” “非常的不合适”
[34:21] Oh. Yeah. 是啊
[34:23] Well… I ran into a friend, 我碰到了一位朋友
[34:26] and he made me realize that life is too short. 他让我意识到人生苦短
[34:29] He? 他
[34:31] So is this an ex? 所以是前男友吗
[34:32] Well, yes, but no one important. 是的 但不是很重要的人
[34:34] We dated for like a minute. 我们只约会了很短的时间
[34:37] Oh. Okay. 好吧
[34:39] So, about your movie. 关于你的电影
[34:40] I spoke with Peri’s agent — 我和佩里的经纪人谈过了
[34:42] He told me that he’d left town, 他告诉我他出城了
[34:43] but really, he was just avoiding me. 但实际上他只是在回避我
[34:46] And he thinks I’m the crazy one? 他还觉得我疯狂
[34:49] I totally get it. 我完全明白
[34:50] I’ve had my share of crazy exes. 我也有一些疯狂的前女友
[34:53] Yeah. I mean, it didn’t work out. 是啊 我的意思是 我们不合适
[34:55] So what? I can accept that. 所以呢 我能坦然接受
[34:56] It’s not like he was “The One.” 他又不是我的”真命天子”
[35:01] Anyway, I told Peri’s agent how difficult she’s being, 总之 我告诉佩里的经纪人她有多难打交道
[35:03] and they’re gonna get her to behave. 他们会让她乖乖听话的
[35:05] Oh, that’s great. 太好了
[35:10] Let me ask you something. 我问你一件事
[35:11] Just because a woman writes a couple of e-mails, 只是因为女人写了几封电邮
[35:13] it doesn’t mean that she’s still hung up on a guy, does it? 不意味着她仍对某个男人念念不忘 对吧
[35:17] Definitely not. 当然了
[35:22] Well, well. There he is. 他来了
[35:25] Literally, my ball and chain. 真是我的枷锁
[35:28] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[35:29] Is there anything I can do for you? 我能为你做什么吗
[35:30] Yes, if it’s not too much trouble — 是的 如果不麻烦的话
[35:32] and I hate to impose, 我不想强迫你
[35:34] but would you mind killing yourself? 但是你能去自杀吗
[35:38] Pardon me? 你说什么
[35:39] I despise you. 我鄙视你
[35:41] You have tormented, embarrassed, and disrespected me 二十年来 你以无法想象的方式
[35:44] in unimaginable ways for nearly 20 years. 折磨我 让我丢脸 不尊重我
[35:47] I’ve wanted to leave you for months. 几个月前我就想离开你了
[35:50] Then why are you still here? 那你为什么还在这里
[35:52] Because you’re in that stupid chair! 因为你坐着那把愚蠢的轮椅
[35:56] And what would people think if I left? 如果我离开了 人们会怎么想
[36:02] Well, I don’t care why you’re here — 我不在乎你为什么在这里
[36:04] only that you stayed. 只在乎你留下来了
[36:07] And I’m going to make it my life’s work 我要花上这辈子的时间
[36:11] to make sure you fall in love with me again. 努力确保你再次爱上我
[36:15] In the meantime, 在此期间
[36:16] don’t let me catch you near a flight of stairs. 别让我发现你在楼梯附近
[36:25] Name? 名字
[36:28] I’m a hot girl. 我是靓妞
[36:30] I can see that. 我能看出来
[36:32] And hot girls get into parties. 靓妞能进派对
[36:35] Not this one. 这个不行
[36:36] Come on. Please? 拜托啦
[36:38] It’s my first week in L.A., 这是我来洛杉矶的第一周
[36:40] and all I want is to go to a celebrity party. 我只想参加明星派对
[36:42] Look, honestly, there’s nothing special about these people. 说真的 这些人没什么特殊的
[36:44] They’re just like everyone else. 就跟别人一样
[36:50] Sweetheart, what are you doing? 亲爱的 你在干什么
[36:52] Don’t you “Sweetheart” me! 少叫我亲爱的
[36:54] I remember everything about Rosie. 我记起了关于罗西的一切
[36:58] You’ve been lying to me for months! 你骗了我几个月
[37:00] Now, calm down. I can explain. 冷静点 我可以解释
[37:01] You tried to keep her away from me… 你想让她远离我
[37:04] …but I know the truth. 但我知道真相
[37:05] And you’re gonna pay for what you did! 你要为你做的事付出代价
[37:07] Spence, you’re hurting me! 斯宾思 你弄疼我了
[37:09] Spence! 斯宾思
[37:21] Okay, let’s do this. 好 开始吧
[37:25] All right. 好
[37:45] Oh, hello! 你好
[38:05] Oh. I didn’t know royalty lived here. 我不知道这里住的是王室成员呢
[38:10] I was just having some fun. 我只是在找点乐子
[38:13] Well, I like it. 我很喜欢
[38:14] And now I know I can wear my cape 现在我可以穿披风
[38:15] without feeling embarrassed. 而不觉得尴尬了
[38:18] I live next door, by the way. 顺便说一句 我住隔壁
[38:19] I don’t just come to random homes 我没有随便敲别人家的门
[38:20] and make fun of people’s clothes. 取笑人们的衣服
[38:22] Kyle. 我是凯尔
[38:23] Zoila. 我是佐拉
[38:25] Well, I’ll be right over there, Zoila, if you need anything. 佐拉 如果你需要什么 我就在隔壁
[38:30] Oh, and this is for you — 这是给你的
[38:31] uh, a gift for the new homeowner. 给新房主的礼物
[38:33] Oh, actually… 实际上
[38:37] I’m so glad I bought this house. 我很高兴我买了这栋房子
[38:46] Ben! 本
[38:49] Where the hell are you?! 你在哪里
[38:50] Peri. Peri. Spence left the party. 佩里 斯宾思离开了派对
[38:52] But don’t worry — I took his keys, 但别担心 我拿走了他的钥匙
[38:53] so he’s not driving anywhere. 他就没法开车走了
[38:54] I don’t care about Spence! 我不在乎斯宾思
[38:56] Do you know where Ben is? 你知道本在哪里吗
[38:57] Uh, I’ll check downstairs. 我去楼下看看
[38:59] Ben! 本
[39:04] Oh, my God. 天啊
[39:08] Well, thank you, Peter. 谢谢你 彼得
[39:10] This was a lovely evening. 今晚真愉快
[39:12] I’m glad you liked it. 很高兴你喜欢
[39:14] I really did. 我真的喜欢
[39:16] Okay. 好吧
[39:17] Yeah. 嗯
[39:19] Well, um… 嗯…
[39:21] take care. 保重
[39:23] “Take care”? 保重
[39:25] What does that mean? 这是什么意思
[39:27] Well, typically, it means 一般意味着
[39:28] “Have a good night and take care of yourself.” 晚安 照顾好自己
[39:31] Yeah, I — I just thought you would go with, uh, 我觉得你该说
[39:34] “We should do this again” or “I’ll call you tomorrow.” 我们该再约一次 或者 我明天给你打电话
[39:39] Nope. 不
[39:40] Take care. 保重
[39:41] But I thought we had a pretty good time. 但我以为我们过得挺开心的
[39:42] We talked all night. 我们聊了一整晚
[39:44] No, you talked all night — 不 你聊了一整晚
[39:46] about Jesse. 一直聊杰西
[39:48] And he’s right — You are still hung up on him. 他说得对 你的确对他念念不忘
[39:50] I am — 我
[39:51] I wasn’t finished. 我还没说完
[39:53] Whether you know it or not, you’re still 不管你知不知道
[39:55] working through your feelings, which is fine, 你还在整理感情 这没关系
[39:57] but I’m a grown-ass man, 但我是成年人
[39:59] and I’ve been around the block enough to know how this ends. 我经历过这种事 知道结局会怎么样
[40:01] I just — 我只是
[40:02] Still not finished. 我还没说完
[40:06] I happen to think you’re sexy as hell 我碰巧认为你性感撩人
[40:08] and smart… 机智聪明
[40:09] and a little bit crazy, 有点疯狂
[40:11] which is exactly my type. 我就喜欢你这种女人
[40:14] But I’m not gonna date somebody who’s hung up on their ex. 但我不会跟没忘记前任的人约会
[40:19] Well, do you have anything to say for yourself? 你有什么要为自己辩护的吗
[40:33] I’m a little concerned about your wife. 我有点担心你的妻子
[40:35] When she learned about your prognosis, she was devastated. 她得知你的预后时简直伤心欲绝
[40:38] I’m aware, but as long as I’m in this chair, 我知道 但只要我坐着这轮椅
[40:42] she won’t leave me. 她就不会离开我
[40:49] Which is why I’m paying you all of this money… 所以我付你这么一大笔钱
[40:53] to keep my little secret. 来为我保守秘密
[41:04] Peri? 佩里
[41:29] Peri? 佩里
[41:30] Peri?! 佩里
[41:34] Oh, my God. 天啊
蛇蝎女佣

Post navigation

Previous Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme