时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | What the hell happened in here? | 这里发生了什么事 |
[00:03] | We’ve been able to identify the victim. | 我们确定了死者身份 |
[00:04] | Oh, my God. That’s Louie Becker. | 天啊 那是路易·贝克 |
[00:07] | Blanca, you look beautiful in Carmen’s dress. | 布兰卡 你穿着卡门的裙子真漂亮 |
[00:10] | Something bad happened. | 发生了糟糕的事 |
[00:11] | With my dress? | 是我的裙子吗 |
[00:12] | At the Stappords’. | 是在斯塔普德家里 |
[00:13] | It’s me. I’ve got a problem. | 是我 我有麻烦了 |
[00:16] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[00:17] | Whoever killed Louie Becker killed Blanca, too, right? | 谋杀路易·贝克的人也杀了布兰卡 是吧 |
[00:20] | I am not having an affair. | 我没有偷情 |
[00:22] | Sooner or later, I’m going to find out the truth. | 因为我迟早会查出真相的 |
[00:25] | It looks like blood. | 看起来像血迹 |
[00:26] | No, it’s red wine. | 不 是红酒 |
[00:27] | There’s no way Taylor’s the one who killed them. | 泰勒不可能杀了他们 |
[00:30] | But she knows who did. | 但她知道凶手 |
[00:32] | And now she has to tell me. | 现在她得告诉我了 |
[00:33] | That clown was taking pictures in Katy’s room. | 那小丑在凯蒂的房间里拍照 |
[00:36] | – I kept seeing Ernesto whisper in his ear. – Enough! | -我看到欧内斯托在他耳边窃窃私语 -够了 |
[00:39] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[00:41] | You were never a prisoner of the cartel. | 贩毒集团才没绑架你 |
[00:44] | The cartel tracked me down. | 贩毒集团找到了我 |
[00:45] | They wanted to pull me back in, so… | 想把我抓回去 所以… |
[00:47] | I proposed a trade. | 我提出交易 |
[00:49] | Katy’s life? | 凯蒂的命… |
[00:50] | I can’t believe Javi left you | 真不敢相信 |
[00:51] | just because you’re carrying another man’s baby | 哈维因为你怀了别人孩子 |
[00:53] | and tried to pass it off as his. | 还想骗他是自己的就弃你而去 |
[00:55] | The truth is, I can’t live without you. | 事实是 没你我活不下去 |
[00:58] | Well, it seems you can’t live with me, either. | 看起来有我你也活不下去 |
[01:00] | Let’s go to couples’ therapy. | 我们去做夫妻咨询吧 |
[01:02] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[01:03] | This is Deion, our new son. | 这是戴恩 我们的新儿子 |
[01:07] | How did Deion’s father even find us? | 戴恩爸爸怎么会找到我们的 |
[01:10] | I placed a call to a private investigator. | 就找了个私家侦探 |
[01:12] | If you lose Deion, you lose me. | 如果你让戴恩走了 我也走 |
[01:14] | I’ll never forget you. | 我不会忘记你的 |
[01:22] | I needed to see you. | 我想见你 |
[01:24] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[01:25] | I don’t want to be alone. | 我不要再一个人了 |
[01:31] | So, what’s going on? | 大家都在说什么呢 |
[01:33] | Nancy Drew here thinks | 我们的女神探觉得 |
[01:35] | she may have cracked the case of Louie Becker murder. | 她可能破了路易·贝克被杀的案子 |
[01:37] | Well, I haven’t cracked it yet, | 好吧 我还没破案 |
[01:38] | but I’m pretty sure it was his blood on Taylor’s sofa. | 但我确定泰勒沙发上的血迹是他的 |
[01:40] | We think Louie got killed at the Stappords’ house | 我们觉得路易是在泰勒家被害的 |
[01:43] | and that Blanca found out about it. | 布兰卡发现了血迹 |
[01:45] | – Oh, my God. – I know. | -天啊 -我知道 |
[01:47] | We are so close. | 我们已经很接近真相了 |
[01:48] | No. | 不 |
[01:49] | I mean, you’re obsessed with Blanca. | 我是说 你对布兰卡的事着迷了 |
[01:51] | When did we become maids who solve murders? | 我们什么时候变成侦探型女佣了 |
[01:53] | Blanca was one of us. | 布兰卡是我们的伙伴 |
[01:55] | I know, but why can’t we talk about something fun once? | 但我们每次聚在一起就不能说点有趣的事吗 |
[01:57] | She wants to talk about herself. | 她就是想说说自己的事情而已 |
[01:59] | No, I don’t.But since you brought it up. | 才不是呢 但既然你提起了 |
[02:02] | I have some good news. | 我有个好消息宣布 |
[02:04] | You know how I broke up with Sebastien, right? | 你们知道我和塞巴斯蒂安分手的吧 |
[02:05] | Yeah, thank God. | 对 谢天谢地 |
[02:07] | We never liked him. | 我们都不喜欢他 |
[02:08] | You are way too good for him, honey. | 亲爱的 他配不上你 |
[02:10] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[02:11] | Have you told them the news? | 你告诉她们最新消息了吗 |
[02:13] | What news? | 什么新消息 |
[02:14] | Sebastien and I are back together. | 我们复合了 |
[02:17] | And we’re gettin married! | 而且我们要结婚了 |
[02:24] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[02:27] | Yay! | 太棒了 |
[02:42] | Thank you so much for meeting me. | 谢谢你能来这里见我 |
[02:44] | I know how upset you’ve been since Deion left. | 我知道戴恩走后 你一直很伤心 |
[02:47] | I have been, but I’ve made a decision. | 没错 但我已经做出决定 |
[02:51] | The past is the past. | 过去的就过去了 |
[02:52] | It’s time to start a new chapter. | 是时候翻开新篇章了 |
[02:54] | I’m so glad to hear you say that… | 你这么说我真的很开心 |
[02:57] | because I have a little surprise. | 因为我有个小惊喜给你 |
[03:02] | After Deion’s departure, I went to Social Services | 戴恩走之后 我去社会服务机构 |
[03:04] | to see if they had any more boys like him. | 寻找是否还有像他那样的小男孩 |
[03:07] | It turns out… | 结果… |
[03:09] | they do. | 真的有 |
[03:11] | His name is Anfernee. | 他叫安芬尼 |
[03:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:15] | If the name Anfernee is a deal-breaker, | 如果安芬尼这名字不好听 |
[03:17] | I’m sure we could just call him Anthony. | 我们就叫他安东尼好了 |
[03:18] | You can’t just replace Deion. | 戴恩是不能随便能替代的 |
[03:22] | He’s not a goldfish. | 他不是一条金鱼 |
[03:26] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[03:30] | But in other news, I spoke to Sebastien, | 但还有个好消息 我和塞巴斯蒂安谈了谈 |
[03:33] | and he finally found a buyer for the house. | 他终于给我们的房子找到了买家 |
[03:35] | Really? Oh, that’s wonderful. | 真的吗 那很棒 |
[03:37] | Perhaps we should order some bubbly to celebrate. | 我们来几瓶香槟庆祝一下吧 |
[03:39] | Excuse me. Is that the wine list? | 你好 这是酒水单吗 |
[03:41] | Are you Adrian Powell? | 你是艾德里安·鲍威尔吗 |
[03:43] | Yes? | 是我 |
[03:44] | You’ve been served. | 你被传唤了 |
[03:49] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[03:50] | That is my petition for divorce. | 我的离婚申请 |
[03:53] | Like I said, I’m starting a new chapter. | 正如我所说 我要开始新篇章了 |
[03:57] | And you’re not in it. | 里面没有你 |
[04:11] | Is Katy ready to go? | 凯蒂准备好走了吗 |
[04:12] | Taylor… we need to talk. | 泰勒 我们得谈谈 |
[04:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:16] | Should I come in or…? | 我能进去吗… |
[04:18] | I’m keeping Katy. | 我不会让凯蒂跟你走的 |
[04:19] | She’s not safe with you. | 她和你在一起不安全 |
[04:21] | What? | 什么 |
[04:22] | I know you’re freaked out because the cartel found her | 我知道贩毒集团找到了她让你很害怕 |
[04:24] | It’s not about that. It’s about you. | 不是因为那个 是因为你 |
[04:27] | You’re into something dangerous. | 你现在自身难保 |
[04:29] | People around you keep dying. Blanca, Louie… | 你周围人不停的死去 布兰卡 路易… |
[04:31] | You’re being ridiculous. Let me see my daughter. | 不可理喻 让我见我女儿 |
[04:32] | No! I’m doing this for her. | 不行 我这么做就是为了她 |
[04:34] | – She’s my daughter, too. – Your daughter? | -她也是我女儿 -你女儿吗 |
[04:36] | You didn’t even want to adopt her. | 你甚至都不想领养她 |
[04:38] | I had to talk you into it! | 是我说服你 你才同意的 |
[04:39] | That doesn’t mean I don’t love her now. | 那并不表示我现在不爱她 |
[04:40] | You’re barely even around. I’m the one who takes care of her! | 你一直都不在 是我一直在照顾着她 |
[04:42] | – Not anymore. – Michael, you cannot keep her from me! | -以后不会了 -迈克尔 你不能不让我见她 |
[04:44] | – No, I think I can. – Michael?! | -我当然能 -迈克尔 |
[04:47] | Michael! You can’t do this! | 迈克尔 你不能这样 |
[04:49] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[04:57] | Hi, Carmen! | 卡门 |
[04:58] | I was just on my way out to talk to Taylor. | 我正打算出门去找泰勒 |
[04:59] | Oh, good. Then you’re not busy. | 很好 那说明你现在不忙咯 |
[05:01] | Actually, I — | 其实我… |
[05:02] | I’m quitting my job at the Powells’. | 鲍威尔夫妇那边的活我不打算干了 |
[05:03] | Can you tell them for me? | 你能帮我传达一下吗 |
[05:05] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[05:06] | Sebastien found a buyer for their house, | 塞巴斯蒂安为他们的房子找到了买家 |
[05:08] | and it’s a huge commission, | 会得到一大笔佣金 |
[05:09] | so I don’t need that stupid job. | 所以我不用干那个愚蠢的工作了 |
[05:11] | Where are you gonna live? | 那你住哪里 |
[05:12] | With Sebastien. | 和塞巴斯蒂安住一起 |
[05:13] | He’s got this great condo from before he was married. | 他结婚前就有一套很棒的公寓 |
[05:16] | Why would a married man want to keep a condo on the side? | 为什么一个已婚男子还会有公寓 |
[05:19] | I guess he liked it. | 我猜他喜欢那房子 |
[05:21] | Why are you acting like this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[05:22] | I just… | 我只是… |
[05:24] | think you two are moving a little too fast. | 觉得你俩节奏有点过快 |
[05:26] | I’ve been dating him all year. | 我这一整年都在和他交往 |
[05:27] | You’ve been breaking up with him all year. | 你这一整年里不停地和他分手 |
[05:28] | Only because he was married, but he’s not anymore. | 那是因为他已婚 但现在他不是了 |
[05:31] | It finally feels right. | 一切终于趋于正轨 |
[05:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:35] | But if Sebastien cheated on his wife, | 但塞巴斯蒂安背叛过他的妻子 |
[05:36] | what makes you think he won’t cheat on you? | 你怎么知道他不会背叛你 |
[05:38] | Have you seen me? | 我那么美 |
[05:40] | I want you to go into this with your eyes open. | 我希望你能擦亮双眼再仔细想想 |
[05:43] | That’s all. | 只是这样 |
[05:45] | Look, my first husband was a cheater, | 我第一个丈夫就是负心汉 |
[05:46] | and I missed all the signs. | 我当时一点征兆都没看出来 |
[05:48] | It wasn’t until I starting snooping | 直到我开始偷听他 |
[05:50] | that I found out the truth. | 才发现了真相 |
[05:52] | You’re just jealous. | 你就是在嫉妒我 |
[05:54] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[05:54] | You can’t keep a man to save your life. | 你留不住男人来纾解寂寞的生活 |
[05:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:58] | I’m not taking any advice from you. | 我不会再听你的任何建议了 |
[06:05] | Zoila and Genevieve. | 佐拉 吉纳维芙 |
[06:08] | What can I do for you today? | 今天我有什么可以帮你们的吗 |
[06:10] | Before we start, | 在正式开始之前 |
[06:11] | I know that this is couples’ therapy, | 我知道这是夫妻情感咨询 |
[06:13] | but we are not a couple. | 但我们不是情侣关系 |
[06:15] | Oh, God, no. | 天呐 当然不是 |
[06:17] | What a frightening thought. | 你怎么会有这种想法 |
[06:19] | Just picturing it sends a chill down my spine. | 光是想象了一下就吓得我脊背发凉 |
[06:22] | I think he gets it. | 我觉得他理解了 |
[06:23] | So, how did you two know each other? | 那么 你们俩是怎么认识的 |
[06:25] | Zoila has been my house keeper forever and a dear friend. | 佐拉一直是我的管家 同时也是闺蜜 |
[06:30] | But recently there’s been a little hiccup in our relationship. | 最近我们之间的感情出现了一些小问题 |
[06:34] | She fired me. | 她把我开除了 |
[06:36] | I briefly fired her. | 我暂时地开除了一下下 |
[06:38] | But I’ve apologized several times, | 但事后我向她道歉了好几次 |
[06:40] | and she still won’t come back to work. | 但她就是不愿意回来工作 |
[06:42] | After 20 years together, you threw me aside for a man. | 二十年的友谊 你为了一个男人就把我抛弃了 |
[06:47] | I hardly “threw” You. | 我并没有”抛弃”你 |
[06:49] | Does it look like I could throw her? | 你觉得我能把她抛起来吗 |
[06:54] | Zoila, what do you see as the main problem | 佐拉 你认为你和吉纳维芙之间 |
[06:56] | between you and Genevieve? | 最主要的问题是什么 |
[06:58] | She’s selfish. | 她很自私 |
[06:59] | It’s always about her. | 只想着自己 |
[07:00] | Can you tell her that? | 你能当面告诉她吗 |
[07:04] | You’re selfish. | 你很自私 |
[07:07] | I like that. | 这感觉真棒 |
[07:09] | Good idea. | 好方法 |
[07:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:11] | Genevieve, what would you like to say to that? | 吉纳维芙 听到这些 你想说什么吗 |
[07:15] | Well, first I’d like to say how grateful I am | 首先 请允许我对此次能遇到您这么 |
[07:18] | to be seen by a doctor of your caliber. | 有才干的医生表示最衷心的感谢 |
[07:21] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[07:24] | She’s trying to win you over to her side. | 她在争取你站在她那边 |
[07:26] | Selfish! Selfish. | 自私 自私 |
[07:28] | Now, Zoila, you had your turn. | 佐拉 你已经说过你的感受了 |
[07:30] | Let’s give Genevieve hers. | 请给吉纳维芙机会 |
[07:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:34] | You seem to be such a good listener. | 你真是个很好的倾听者 |
[07:37] | I just know you’ll be able to get us through this little… | 我知道你会帮助我们俩逃离这… |
[07:41] | snafu. | 混乱 |
[07:42] | Gesundheit. | 祝你健康 |
[07:51] | Spence? | 斯宾思 |
[07:56] | I know why you won’t return my calls, | 我知道你为什么不想接我的电话 |
[07:58] | but I need to talk to you. | 但我有话对你说 |
[08:02] | I’m coming in! | 我直接进来了 |
[08:08] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[08:12] | Spence? | 斯宾思 |
[08:14] | I’m Megan, in 4B. | 我是梅根 住在4B房间 |
[08:16] | Are you looking for Spence? | 你是找斯宾思吗 |
[08:18] | – Poor guy. – Why do you say that? | -那个可怜的男人 -为什么这么说 |
[08:20] | Did something happen to him? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[08:22] | What hasn’t happened to him? | 还能有更不幸的事发生在他身上吗 |
[08:24] | First, his wife was in a coma. | 先是他妻子昏迷不醒 |
[08:26] | Then that horrible woman woke up and left him for another man. | 之后那个烂女人为了另一个男人离他而去 |
[08:29] | How do you know Spence? | 你是怎么认识斯宾思的 |
[08:31] | I’m that horrible woman. | 我就是那个烂女人 |
[08:35] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[08:36] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪里吗 |
[08:37] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[08:40] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[08:41] | Nobody told you? | 没人告诉你吗 |
[08:44] | Told me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[08:50] | It’s you. | 是你啊 |
[08:53] | Taylor, are you okay? | 泰勒 你没事吧 |
[08:56] | I’m sorry. Are we friends today? | 抱歉 我们今天又是朋友了吗 |
[08:57] | It’s just — it’s so hard to keep track. | 实在是…很难弄清楚 |
[09:00] | What is going on? | 出什么事了 |
[09:03] | Michael took Katy from me. | 迈克尔抢走了凯蒂 |
[09:06] | He won’t let me see her. | 他不许我见她 |
[09:07] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要那样做 |
[09:09] | He thinks Katy’s safer with him. | 他觉得凯蒂跟她在一起更安全 |
[09:12] | Because of what happened with Blanca and Louie Becker. | 因为布兰卡和路易·贝克的事 |
[09:16] | Oh, my God. Not you too. | 天啊 你不会也这么想吧 |
[09:18] | Michael thinks you’re involved, doesn’t he? | 迈克尔觉得你牵涉其中 对吗 |
[09:21] | Actually, that’s why I’m here. | 实际上 我就是为这个来的 |
[09:22] | Look, I know about the blood on your sofa. | 听我说 我知道你沙发上有血迹的事 |
[09:26] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[09:26] | Taylor, I could’ve gone to the police, | 泰勒 我完全可以去报警 |
[09:28] | but I’m your friend — | 但我是你的朋友… |
[09:29] | You are not my friend! | 你才不是我的朋友 |
[09:31] | Friends don’t accuse each other of murder! | 朋友是不会指责对方杀人的 |
[09:35] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[09:35] | I know you’re not a killer, | 我知道你不是个杀人犯 |
[09:37] | but I think you know what happened. | 但我觉得你知道事情是怎么回事 |
[09:39] | Do I have to grab you and throw you out? | 是不是非得我动手把你扔出去 |
[09:49] | Taylor — | 泰勒 |
[09:53] | Spence… | 斯宾思 |
[09:59] | How could someone do this to you? | 怎么会有人对你做这样的事 |
[10:01] | You have been so good to me, | 你一直对我那么好 |
[10:04] | and I have been terrible to you. | 而我却对你那么差劲 |
[10:09] | I never should have left. | 我不该离开你的 |
[10:12] | And I promise to love you forever… | 如果你能原谅我 |
[10:16] | if you can forgive me. | 我保证会永远爱你 |
[10:20] | Can you? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[10:24] | Can I ask you something first? | 我能先问你件事吗 |
[10:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:29] | Anything. | 随便问 |
[10:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[10:41] | I was working for you and your wife, Peri, | 我一开始为你和你妻子佩里工作 |
[10:43] | but we fell in love, so we got married. | 但后来我们相爱了 所以我们结婚了 |
[10:47] | But then Ernesto came back, my first husband. | 但我的第一任丈夫欧内斯托回来了 |
[10:50] | I thought he was dead, but he wasn’t. | 我一直以为他死了 结果他没死 |
[10:54] | Does any of this sound familiar? | 这些事情听起来有印象吗 |
[10:57] | It sounds crazy. | 这听起来好疯狂 |
[10:58] | Yeah, I can’t even follow that story, | 是啊 连我都跟不上了 |
[11:00] | and my memory’s fine. | 我记忆还没问题呢 |
[11:04] | Can we talk outside? | 我们能出去谈谈吗 |
[11:06] | Spence, I’ll be right back. | 斯宾思 我马上回来 |
[11:09] | Thanks, um… | 谢谢 |
[11:11] | Rosie. | 罗西 |
[11:12] | Right. | 对了 |
[11:16] | Jerry, why didn’t you tell me he was here? | 杰瑞 你怎么没告诉我他住院了 |
[11:18] | I just found out! | 我也刚知道 |
[11:20] | I was in Hawaii last week. | 我上星期去夏威夷了 |
[11:22] | So beautiful! | 那里真是太漂亮了 |
[11:23] | Of course, my boyfriend and I hardly left the hotel room. | 当然 我男朋友和我基本没离开酒店房间 |
[11:27] | Not the time. | 时机不对哈 |
[11:28] | Why can’t Spence remember me? | 为什么斯宾思不记得我了 |
[11:29] | Well, I spoke to the doctor, and apparently, | 我和医生谈过了 看起来 |
[11:31] | this kind of memory loss can happen with severe head trauma. | 严重的头部创伤有可能会导致这种失忆症状 |
[11:34] | But his memory will get better? | 那他的记忆会恢复吗 |
[11:36] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[11:37] | The good news is, he knows who he is. | 好消息是 他知道自己是谁 |
[11:40] | It just seems like the last few years are kind of a blur. | 看起来只是最近几年的记忆比较模糊 |
[11:43] | How is that good news? | 这算什么好消息 |
[11:44] | With the beating he got, he’s lucky to be alive. | 他被打得这么严重 能活命就已经很幸运了 |
[11:48] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全没有道理 |
[11:50] | I heard someone broke in and attacked him, | 我听说有人闯进他家袭击了他 |
[11:52] | but nothing was missing. | 但却没有丢东西 |
[11:53] | Can you think of anyone who would want to hurt Spence? | 你能想到谁会伤害斯宾思吗 |
[12:00] | Yes. I can. | 我还真能 |
[12:06] | So, listen — I’m not going back to therapy. | 听我说 我不会再去做咨询了 |
[12:10] | But we were making progress. | 但我们进展很不错啊 |
[12:11] | You spent the whole hour flirting | 你花了一整个小时调情 |
[12:13] | to make the therapist like you. | 好让那个心理医生喜欢你 |
[12:15] | I wasn’t flirting. | 我才没有调情 |
[12:17] | I’m naturally adorable. | 我只是天生讨人喜欢 |
[12:19] | If you have a problem with that, take it up with God. | 你要有意见 就去找老天爷抱怨吧 |
[12:22] | I said I would give therapy a chance, and I did. | 我说我愿意试一试咨询 也试过了 |
[12:25] | But now I’m done. | 但现在我受够了 |
[12:29] | Maybe the real problem is that you’re stubborn. | 或许真正的问题是你太固执 |
[12:32] | You never let things go. | 永远不肯放手任何事 |
[12:33] | Well, that is your opinion. | 那是你的看法 |
[12:35] | Not just mine. | 不只是我的 |
[12:36] | Javier agrees with me. | 哈维尔同意我的意见 |
[12:41] | You talked to Javi? | 你和哈维说过话吗 |
[12:43] | I have a feeling whatever I’m going to say next | 我感觉接下来我不管说什么 |
[12:45] | will be wrong, so…bye. | 都会是错的 所以…回见 |
[12:47] | Don’t mess with me. | 别糊弄我 |
[12:49] | I’m a hundred months’ pregnant and raging with hormones! | 我现在挺着大肚子被荷尔蒙搅得情绪极其暴躁 |
[12:53] | Start talking. | 快点说 |
[12:58] | It was completely innocent. | 那完全是纯洁的关系 |
[13:00] | I ran into Javier at dinner one night. | 我有一天吃晚饭的时候碰到了哈维尔 |
[13:03] | And then we had coffee a few times after that. | 然后我们一起喝过几次咖啡 |
[13:06] | Oh, my God! | 老天啊 |
[13:07] | I was helping, I swear. | 我只是想要帮你 我发誓 |
[13:09] | I begged him to take you back. | 我求他找你回去 |
[13:11] | Get this through your thick wig. | 竖起你那厚假发下面的耳朵听清楚 |
[13:13] | Stay out of my life! | 别再搅和我的生活了 |
[13:17] | I guess you’re right. | 我猜你是对的 |
[13:19] | There’s no point going back to therapy. | 再去做咨询也没意义了 |
[13:23] | We are going to therapy — right now. | 我们这回偏就要去做咨询 现在就去 |
[13:30] | Marisol. Did Taylor send you? | 玛莉索 是泰勒让你来的吗 |
[13:32] | Because I already told her that Katy’s staying with me. | 我已经告诉她了 凯蒂得留在我身边 |
[13:34] | No, that’s not why I’m here. | 不 我不是为那件事来的 |
[13:36] | Then what? | 那为了什么 |
[13:37] | I think Taylor’s covering for a murderer, | 我觉得泰勒在为一个杀人犯打掩护 |
[13:39] | and I think you agree. | 而且我觉得你也有同感 |
[13:48] | Thank you for finally selling the house, Sebastien. | 谢谢你终于卖出了这幢房子 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[13:51] | The commission should keep you | 这笔佣金足够你 |
[13:52] | in baguettes and brie for years to come. | 在未来的几年里吃饱肚子了 |
[13:55] | Well, one more signature, and we’re finished. | 再签一个字就行了 |
[13:59] | Mr. Powell? | 鲍威尔先生 |
[14:04] | No. | 不行 |
[14:06] | “No”? What do you mean, “No”? | 不行 什么叫不行 |
[14:08] | Is something wrong with the offer? | 合同有什么不对的地方吗 |
[14:11] | It’s well above the asking price. | 比你们的要价高很多啊 |
[14:12] | And yet I’ve decided not to sell. | 可我现在决定不卖了 |
[14:16] | Oh, you hideous slug of a man. | 你这个可耻的混蛋 |
[14:19] | Mr. Powell, | 鲍威尔先生 |
[14:20] | I worked for months to find you a buyer. | 我花了几个月的时间才帮你找到买家 |
[14:22] | And in that time, I’ve realized | 在这期间 我才意识到 |
[14:23] | this home holds a special place in my heart. | 这个家在我心中有特殊的地位 |
[14:30] | Our son was born here. | 我们的儿子就是在这里出生的 |
[14:31] | Don’t you dare bring Barrett into this! | 别把巴雷特扯进来 |
[14:33] | – I know what you’re doing. – What is he doing? | -我知道你想干什么 -他想干什么 |
[14:35] | I’m divorcing him, but if we can’t sell the house, | 我正要跟他离婚 可如果卖不掉房子的话 |
[14:37] | it’s impossible to divide the assets. | 就没法分财产了 |
[14:40] | He’s trapping me. | 他这是不让我走 |
[14:41] | I am. | 是的 |
[14:43] | Look how well you know me. | 看看你有多了解我 |
[14:45] | See? | 看着 |
[14:48] | We belong together. | 我们永不分离 |
[14:54] | If you don’t sell, I don’t get paid! | 如果你不卖的话 我就赚不到钱了 |
[14:57] | I’m terribly sorry about that. | 对此我感到非常遗憾 |
[15:01] | No, wait. | 等等 不对 |
[15:02] | I don’t care. | 关我什么事 |
[15:06] | You sent Louie Becker to spy on Taylor? | 你让路易·贝克去查泰勒吗 |
[15:08] | I wanted to prove she was sleeping around, | 我想证明她出轨了 |
[15:09] | but I never heard from him again. | 可是他一直没给我回信 |
[15:11] | The next morning — | 第二天早晨 |
[15:12] | – His leg was on Evelyn’s lawn. – Yeah. | -他的腿就出现在了伊芙琳家草坪上 -是的 |
[15:14] | I can’t see Taylor chopping up a body | 我想象不出泰勒会把尸体肢解 |
[15:16] | and throwing the parts all over town. | 然后一块一块扔掉 |
[15:17] | Yeah, it must’ve been her lover. | 是的 肯定是她情人干的 |
[15:19] | But nobody knows who he is. | 可是没人知道那个人是谁 |
[15:22] | – Katy does. – What? | -凯蒂知道 -什么 |
[15:23] | Katy was home that night. | 那晚凯蒂在家 |
[15:25] | She told me that Taylor had a man over when I was out of town. | 她跟我说 我出城后泰勒带了一个男人回家 |
[15:27] | Taylor claimed that he was a delivery guy, but — | 泰勒说那是送快外卖的 可是… |
[15:29] | Oh, my God. Katy saw the killer? | 天啊 凯蒂见过凶手吗 |
[15:33] | Katy, sweetie! | 凯蒂 亲爱的 |
[15:34] | Katy? | 凯蒂 |
[15:37] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[15:38] | Police! Open the door, now! | 警察 马上开门 |
[15:44] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[15:45] | Michael Stappord, you’re under arrest | 迈克尔·斯塔普德 你因涉嫌谋杀 |
[15:46] | for the murders of Louie Becker and Blanca Alvarez. | 路易·贝克和布兰卡·阿尔瓦雷斯而被捕了 |
[15:49] | What? I-I didn’t do anything! | 什么 我什么都没做啊 |
[15:50] | This is a big mistake. | 你们搞错了 |
[15:51] | Your wife turned you in. Hands behind your back. | 你妻子揭发了你 把双手放到身后 |
[15:53] | – Daddy! – H-Hold on. What are you doing? | -爸爸 -等等 你们要干什么 |
[15:55] | We’re taking her back to her mother. | 我们要把她带到她母亲那 |
[15:57] | My wife is a liar. | 我妻子在说谎 |
[15:58] | You have the right to remain silence. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[15:59] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in court. | 你所说的一切将被作为呈堂证供 |
[16:14] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[16:16] | Where’s Sebastien? | 塞巴斯蒂安在哪 |
[16:18] | He’s out, meeting with clients. | 他出去了 见客户 |
[16:21] | Are you his maid? | 你是他的女佣吗 |
[16:23] | No. | 不是 |
[16:24] | I’m his fiance. Who are you? | 我是她未婚妻 你是谁 |
[16:26] | I’m — I’m Sebastien’s yoga instructor. | 我…是塞巴斯蒂安的瑜伽教练 |
[16:30] | You teach yoga dressed like that? | 你教瑜伽穿成这样吗 |
[16:32] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[16:33] | I think I’m actually gonna come back a little later. | 我想我还是晚点再来吧 |
[16:40] | That cheating son of a bitch! | 这个劈腿的混蛋 |
[16:56] | Yep. | 没错 |
[16:57] | Definitely not flirting in those shoes. | 穿这鞋真不是来调情的 |
[16:59] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[17:00] | I just don’t feel emotionally available in flats. | 我今天没心情穿平底鞋 |
[17:03] | Well, you can wear whatever you want, | 你想穿什么鞋都行 |
[17:04] | but that doctor’s not gonna be on your side today. | 不过那个医生今天不会站在你这边的 |
[17:08] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[17:15] | A-Are you sure you pressed the button all the way in? | 你确定你按对了吗 |
[17:17] | I know how to press a button! | 我知道怎么按电梯 |
[17:21] | I guess I should call Dr. Haskell and explain. | 我应该给哈斯凯尔医生打个电话解释一下 |
[17:24] | Oh, honestly. | 不是吧 |
[17:26] | No reception at all? | 一点信号都没有 |
[17:29] | You got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[17:31] | I know. | 就是嘛 |
[17:32] | I should probably change providers. | 我或许应该换个运营商 |
[17:34] | No, it’s not that. | 不 不是说那个 |
[17:36] | My water just broke. | 我的羊水破了 |
[17:45] | Rosita? | 罗西 |
[17:46] | Spence is really beat up! | 斯宾思被揍得很惨 |
[17:47] | He is in the hospital. | 他现在住院了 |
[17:51] | Spence is alive? | 斯宾思还活着吗 |
[17:52] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[17:53] | Did you do this? | 是你干的吗 |
[17:54] | No, Rosita, I swear — it wasn’t me. | 不 罗西 我发誓不是我 |
[17:58] | But you know who it was. | 可是你知道是谁干的 |
[18:01] | Someone from the cartel. | 贩毒集团里的人 |
[18:02] | But I promise he won’t be back. | 但我保证他不会再来了 |
[18:04] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能这么确定 |
[18:07] | I just am. | 我就是确定 |
[18:09] | So, how is Spence? Is he gonna be okay? | 斯宾思怎么样了 他会没事吧 |
[18:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:14] | He lost his memory. | 他失忆了 |
[18:16] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[18:17] | He doesn’t even know who I am. | 他都不知道我是谁了 |
[18:21] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么做 |
[18:23] | You have to help him remember. | 你得帮他恢复记忆 |
[18:27] | Remind him of your life together. | 记起你们以前在一起的生活 |
[18:29] | Believe me, Rosita, | 相信我 罗西 |
[18:31] | you’re a very difficult woman to forget. | 你是一个让人难以忘记的女人 |
[18:34] | Why do you care what happens between me and Spence? | 你为什么关心我和斯宾思之间的事 |
[18:37] | Because I want you to be happy. | 因为我想要你幸福 |
[18:41] | I think Spence is a good man, | 我觉得斯宾思是个好男人 |
[18:43] | and I trust him to take care of you. | 把你交给他 我很放心 |
[18:49] | You’re leaving. | 你要走了 |
[18:51] | You said you wanted me out of your life. | 你说不希望我再出现在你的生命里了 |
[18:56] | Is that still true? | 还是真的吗 |
[19:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:07] | I’m going back to Mexico. | 我准备回墨西哥了 |
[19:09] | I have to make sure the cartel | 我得确保那帮贩毒团伙 |
[19:11] | will never come after you and Miguel. | 不会再来找你和米格尔的麻烦 |
[19:15] | I have to settle things once and for all. | 这次我必须把问题全部解决了 |
[19:18] | When are you telling Miguel? | 你什么时候去告诉米格尔 |
[19:20] | I thought it might be easier for him to hear it from you. | 我觉得你告诉他也许更好 |
[19:23] | You can’t leave without saying goodbye. | 你不能不和他告别就走 |
[19:26] | Ernesto… | 欧内斯托 |
[19:28] | you’ve already broken my heart. | 你已经伤过我的心了 |
[19:31] | Don’t break your son’s, too. | 别再伤了你儿子的 |
[19:38] | Okay, Katy. I already packed up your clothes. | 好了 凯蒂 我已经把你的衣服收拾好了 |
[19:39] | Why don’t you grab some toys that you want, | 你去拿点自己喜欢的玩具 |
[19:41] | and I’ll help you in a minute. | 我马上就去帮你 |
[19:46] | Going somewhere? | 要去什么地方吗 |
[19:51] | Marisol? How did you…? | 玛莉索 你怎么… |
[19:53] | I used to work here, remember? | 我以前在这儿工作 不记得了吗 |
[19:55] | Still have the key. | 还有钥匙 |
[19:57] | Why is Katy packing up her things? | 为什么凯蒂要去收拾东西 |
[19:59] | I already kicked you out once. | 我已经赶过了你一次 |
[20:01] | This is breaking and entering. | 你这是强行入室 |
[20:02] | Oh, no. | 太糟了 |
[20:04] | Should we call the police? | 是不是要报警啊 |
[20:07] | Of course, then I’m a have to tell them | 当然啦 那我就不得不告诉他们 |
[20:10] | everything I’ve learned. | 我所知道的一切 |
[20:13] | Marisol, please… | 玛莉索 求你了 |
[20:16] | Katy was here the night Louie was killed. | 路易被杀当晚 凯蒂是在场的 |
[20:18] | She saw the man that you were having an affair with. | 她看见和你有外遇的那个男人了 |
[20:20] | You leave Katy out of this. | 不要把凯蒂牵扯进来 |
[20:22] | She is just a little girl. | 她还只是个孩子 |
[20:23] | The police are gonna ask her all sorts of questions. | 但警察会对她狂轰乱炸的 |
[20:25] | Do you want to put her through all that? | 你希望她经历那些吗 |
[20:27] | Why are you doing this?! | 你为什么要这么做 |
[20:28] | You’re my friend, Taylor. | 你是我的朋友 泰勒 |
[20:30] | But so was Blanca. | 但布兰卡也是 |
[20:32] | And the man you were sleeping with killed her, didn’t he? | 而你睡了的那个男人杀了她 是不是 |
[20:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:40] | But I never meant for any of this to happen. | 但我没想过会发生这样的事 |
[20:44] | Then tell me the truth. | 那就把真相告诉我 |
[20:46] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[20:49] | You have to understand. I was lonely. | 你得明白 当时我很寂寞 |
[20:54] | Michael was gone all the time, and I had Katy all to myself. | 迈克尔总是不在 我得独自照顾凯蒂 |
[20:58] | She seemed so unhappy. | 她也闷闷不乐 |
[21:02] | I felt like a terrible mother. | 我觉得自己这个妈妈太差劲了 |
[21:05] | I just needed someone to talk to, anyone. | 我需要和人倾诉 任何人都可以 |
[21:10] | There he was. | 然后他就出现了 |
[21:15] | I’m Sebastien. | 我叫塞巴斯蒂安 |
[21:16] | Hi. I’m Taylor. | 你好 我是泰勒 |
[21:20] | Wait. Sebastien Dussault is the killer? | 等等 塞巴斯蒂安·迪索是凶手吗 |
[21:22] | He’s the man you were sleeping with? | 就是他和你有的外遇吗 |
[21:24] | You know him? | 你认识这个人 |
[21:25] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[21:27] | Carmen. | 卡门 |
[22:04] | What? | 什么 |
[22:05] | Carmen? | 卡门 |
[22:10] | I gave this dress to Blanca. Why do you have it? | 这是我送给布兰卡的 怎么会在你这儿 |
[22:14] | I really wish you hadn’t found that. | 真希望你没有翻到 |
[22:24] | Did you kill Blanca? | 是你杀了布兰卡吗 |
[22:27] | Please, you have to understand. | 求你了 你要明白 |
[22:29] | I did it for us. | 这是为了我们 |
[22:30] | What? | 什么 |
[22:31] | I had no choice. She knew things. | 我别无选择 她知道些什么 |
[22:33] | And I couldn’t go to jail. | 我不能进监狱 |
[22:35] | I couldn’t be away from you. | 我不能离开你 |
[22:37] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:39] | I trusted you. | 我那么相信你 |
[22:41] | I loved you. I was going to spend the rest of my life with you. | 我爱你 准备与你共度余生的 |
[22:44] | – We still can. – No, no. | -我们依然可以 -不不 |
[22:47] | This can’t be happening. | 这不可能 |
[23:00] | I don’t want to hurt you, mon coeur. | 我不想伤害你 亲爱的 |
[23:09] | It’s your friend Marisol. | 是你的朋友玛莉索 |
[23:11] | She wants to talk to you. | 她想找你谈谈 |
[23:12] | She thinks I’m dangerous. | 她觉得我是危险人物 |
[23:14] | She must have figured it out. She knows what you did. | 她一定是想通了 她知道是你干的了 |
[23:17] | Well, I guess I’m gonna have to take care of her, too. | 那看来我得连她也一起处理了 |
[23:25] | You said you weren’t having this baby for another month! | 你不是说 下个月才是预产期吗 |
[23:28] | I’m not thrilled about it, either. | 我也一点不激动 |
[23:31] | Here, help me pry these doors open. | 快帮我把这门撬开 |
[23:33] | Oh! You know I just had a manicure. | 你明知道我刚做的指甲 |
[23:35] | And you say I’m selfish? | 还好意思说我自私 |
[23:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:42] | Well, when the cute firemen come to rescue us, | 那些帅消防员来救我们的时候 |
[23:45] | I want to look my best. | 我得漂漂亮亮的 |
[23:47] | Genevieve, no cute firemen are coming to rescue us. | 吉纳维芙 没有什么帅气消防员会来的 |
[23:52] | Well, maybe not you. | 也许不会救你 |
[23:53] | You look a little sweaty right now. | 你现在大汗淋漓的 |
[23:55] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[23:57] | I know this is scary, | 我知道这有点吓人 |
[23:59] | but we are on our own, | 但现在我们只能靠自己 |
[24:01] | so I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[24:03] | You’re gonna have to deliver this baby. | 你得帮我接生这孩子 |
[24:09] | The hell I am. | 想得美 |
[24:25] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[24:26] | The thought of seeing your unwaxed lady parts | 一想到要看到你没刮毛的私处 |
[24:28] | gave me superhuman strength. | 给了我女超人般的力量 |
[24:34] | Wait! You can’t fit through there. | 等等 你过不去的 |
[24:37] | Watch me. | 等着瞧吧 |
[24:45] | I’ve been dieting my whole life for this! | 我减了一辈子的肥就是为了这一刻 |
[24:49] | Go, you skinny bitch! | 快滚 你个瘦骨嶙峋的贱人 |
[24:57] | Miguel! | 米格尔 |
[24:58] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[25:01] | Are you picking me up today? | 今天你来接我吗 |
[25:05] | No, mijo. I… | 不是的 孩子 |
[25:07] | I have to go away for a while, so… | 我得离开一阵子 |
[25:10] | I’m here to say goodbye. | 我是来道别的 |
[25:12] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[25:15] | I’ve done some bad things, so I need to go make them right. | 我做了些坏事 所以我得纠正过来 |
[25:20] | I want you to be proud of me. | 我希望你为我自豪 |
[25:22] | I am proud of you. | 我确实为你自豪 |
[25:24] | Don’t worry, Mijo. | 别担心 儿子 |
[25:26] | You’ll see me again someday. | 你我还会再见的 |
[25:28] | In the meantime, you take care of your mama. Okay? | 我不在 你要照顾好妈妈 好吗 |
[25:33] | Wait! Don’t go! | 等等 别走 |
[25:41] | Te quiero mucho, Miguel. | 我很爱你 米格尔 |
[25:46] | No! Come back! Papa! Papa! | 不 回来 爸爸 爸爸 |
[25:50] | Por favor! | 求你了 |
[25:52] | Come back! Come back! | 快回来 回来 |
[25:58] | Santo Dios! Sebastien is the killer? | 天啊 塞巴斯蒂安是凶手吗 |
[26:03] | Where is Carmen? Have you told her? | 卡门人呢 你告诉她了吗 |
[26:05] | She sent me a text. I’m meeting her at the Powells’ house now. | 她给我发了短信 我和她在鲍威尔家见面 |
[26:08] | Maybe I should join you. | 我也许该和你们一起 |
[26:09] | No, you’ve got your hands full with Spence. | 不 你照顾斯宾思已经忙不过来了 |
[26:11] | As soon as I talk to Carmen, we’ll go to the police. | 我和卡门一说完 就去警局 |
[26:14] | Okay. Good luck. | 好的 祝好运 |
[26:15] | Let me know if you need…me. | 需要帮忙就告诉…我 |
[26:23] | Katy? | 凯蒂 |
[26:44] | 我会想你的 罗西 爱你的凯蒂 | |
[26:51] | Come in! | 请进 |
[26:53] | Evelyn, have you seen Carmen? | 伊芙琳 你见到卡门了吗 |
[26:54] | She’s supposed to meet me here. | 她应该和我在这里见面 |
[26:55] | I’m just moving some of Adrian’s things to the study. | 我正在把艾德里安的东西搬到书房去 |
[26:59] | You’re not listening to me. | 你没在听我说话 |
[27:00] | Oh, good. Then we’re clear on that. | 真棒 我俩都清楚了 |
[27:04] | Hello, Marisol. | 你好 玛莉索 |
[27:05] | Don’t talk to him. We’re divorcing. | 别跟他说话 我们要离婚了 |
[27:07] | Sorry to hear that, but I really need to find Car…men. | 很遗憾 但我真得找到卡…门 |
[27:10] | What’s all that? | 这都是什么 |
[27:11] | Since you won’t go through with the sale of the house, | 既然你不同意卖房子 |
[27:13] | I’m banishing you to the East wing. | 那我就把你赶到东楼 |
[27:14] | The East wing? | 东楼吗 |
[27:16] | But there’s no kitchen or swimming pool in the East wing. | 但东楼既没有厨房也没有泳池 |
[27:19] | It’s the Siberia of our house. | 简直是我们家的西伯利亚 |
[27:21] | Oh, I’m sure you’ll manage. | 我觉得你会有办法的 |
[27:22] | I’ve left you some of your favorite things. | 我给你留下些你最喜欢的东西 |
[27:23] | Do you think Carmen’s in the pool house? | 你觉得卡门会在泳池房吗 |
[27:25] | Handcuffs, restraints… | 手铐 绳子 |
[27:27] | I never want to see these disgusting things again. | 我再也不想看到这些恶心的东西了 |
[27:29] | Guys, I am really sorry that you’re going through something, | 听我说 我很抱歉你们经历的事情 |
[27:31] | but I need to find Carmen. | 但我得找到卡门 |
[27:33] | She’s right here. | 她就在这里 |
[27:46] | I’m so sorry, Marisol. | 我很抱歉 玛莉索 |
[27:49] | You were right about him. He’s a terrible man. | 你说对了 他是个糟糕的男人 |
[27:53] | Maybe we just don’t talk about that right now. | 现在还是别说这个了 |
[27:55] | Evelyn, let me say how wonderful it was of you | 伊芙琳 我觉得你真是太棒了 |
[27:57] | to place all of the cuffs and restraints | 把手铐绳子都放在这里 |
[27:59] | in one convenient location for our kidnapper. | 让绑架者逮个正着 |
[28:01] | Please, it was your insatiable pervertedness | 得了吧 要怪就怪你贪婪的 |
[28:04] | that put them there in the first place. | 变态爱好让我们落得如此下场 |
[28:05] | Quiet! I’m sick of both of you! | 闭嘴 我受够你们俩了 |
[28:07] | Sebastien, please, these people have done nothing to you. | 塞巴斯蒂安 求你了 这些人没惹你 |
[28:10] | Don’t hurt them. | 别伤害他们 |
[28:12] | Nobody has to get hurt. I just need money to get out of town. | 没人会受伤 我只需要钱离开城里 |
[28:15] | I worked for you for months. | 我为你们工作了几个月 |
[28:17] | You owe me my commission. | 你欠我佣金 |
[28:18] | Oh, I owe you nothing. | 我什么都不欠你 |
[28:25] | You can’t get money from me if I’m dead. | 我死了 你就拿不到钱 |
[28:27] | So go ahead — threaten me, torture me… | 随你便 恐吓我 折磨我 |
[28:30] | I’m not giving you a cent. | 我一个子儿也不给你 |
[28:34] | Torturing you would be a waste. | 折磨你真是太浪费了 |
[28:36] | You would enjoy it too much. | 你会非常享受的 |
[28:46] | But I’m sure you wouldn’t want Mrs. Powell to suffer. | 但我确定你不会希望鲍威尔太太受苦 |
[28:50] | Fine! | 行 |
[28:53] | You’ll get your money. | 我给你钱 |
[28:56] | I told you I was innocent. | 我说了我是无辜的 |
[28:57] | It took some time to verify your alibi. | 确认不在场证明需要时间 |
[28:59] | The airline did confirm that you were, indeed, | 航空公司确认路易·贝克 |
[29:01] | on a flight to Boston the night that Louie Becker was murdered. | 被杀当晚 你在飞往波士顿的航班上 |
[29:03] | And what about my wife? She lied. | 那我妻子呢 她说谎了 |
[29:06] | She used you to get our daughter away from me. | 她利用你们夺走了我的女儿 |
[29:08] | I’m sending officers to pick her up. | 我会派警官找到她 |
[29:10] | Good. I want my daughter back. | 很好 我要找回我的女儿 |
[29:16] | This is not a good time, Adrian. I’m in the middle of something. | 现在不是时候 艾德里安 我现在忙得很 |
[29:18] | Well, that makes two of us. | 我也一样 |
[29:20] | I need money…now. | 我现在需要钱 |
[29:28] | Thank you so much. The service was wonderful. | 非常感谢 服务很周到 |
[29:31] | Ma’am, we can’t accept tips. | 女士 我们不能收小费 |
[29:36] | I would definitely use them again. | 我下次还要请他们 |
[29:40] | What? Why are you looking at me like that? | 什么 你为什么这样看着我 |
[29:43] | You were amazing today. | 你今天非常棒 |
[29:45] | I take back everything I said. | 我收回我说过的所有话 |
[29:48] | You’re not selfish. | 你并不自私 |
[29:50] | I just had a thought. | 我有个想法 |
[29:51] | You should name the baby Genevieve. | 你该给孩子取名吉纳维芙 |
[29:54] | Maybe I spoke too soon. | 也许我结论下得太早 |
[29:57] | But I do want my job back. | 但我确实想回去工作 |
[30:01] | I’m so glad. | 我很高兴 |
[30:05] | Zoila, I need to apologize to you. | 佐拉 我得向你道歉 |
[30:09] | I never should have contacted Javier. | 我不该联系哈维尔 |
[30:13] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[30:15] | I know, in your own demented way, you were just trying to help. | 我知道你是想用自己疯狂的办法帮我 |
[30:19] | Honestly, I thought if you got back with him, | 其实 你要是能回他身边 |
[30:22] | you’d have help with the baby. | 照顾孩子也有个帮手 |
[30:24] | I mean, what good am I gonna be? | 我能做到多好呢 |
[30:26] | Genevieve, you’re so incredible. | 吉纳维芙 你真的很不错 |
[30:30] | And right now, there’s nobody else I’d want by my side. | 现在我不需要其他人陪伴我 |
[30:34] | Well, maybe Valentina. | 也许需要瓦伦蒂娜 |
[30:37] | But you’re a close second. | 但她之后就是你 |
[30:38] | Zoila, it’s time, huh? | 佐拉 该进去了 |
[30:40] | We have a labor room ready for you. | 产房已经给你准备好了 |
[30:41] | I guess that’s my cue. | 我想该我上了 |
[30:44] | You get settled. | 你安顿好 |
[30:45] | I’ll take care of the paperwork. | 我去办手续 |
[30:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:49] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[30:52] | – Okay. – Okay. | -行了 -好的 |
[31:07] | Michael, we’ve been expecting you. | 迈克尔 我们一直在等你 |
[31:09] | Is Adrian here? He asked me to bring — | 艾德里安在吗 他让我带… |
[31:11] | Bring us some money, yeah. | 给我们拿些钱来 没错 |
[31:12] | Is that it? I can just take it to him. | 都在里面吗 我拿给他就好 |
[31:14] | You can be on your way. | 你可以走了 |
[31:15] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[31:17] | Why do you need this much cash? | 你们要这么多现金做什么 |
[31:20] | Where’s Adrian? | 艾德里安在哪 |
[31:21] | He’s indisposed at the moment. | 他有点不舒服 |
[31:24] | Evelyn, what in the hell is going on? | 伊芙琳 发生什么事了 |
[31:26] | This is what’s going on. | 这就是发生的事 |
[31:33] | These handcuffs are digging into my skin. | 这手铐都陷进我皮肤里去了 |
[31:35] | Well, pardon me for the poor craftsmanship of my sex toys. | 不好意思 我的情趣用品质量不佳 |
[31:38] | They weren’t intended for hostage-taking. | 它们本不是用来铐人质的 |
[31:43] | That’s right. They weren’t. | 没错 不是 |
[31:45] | Carmen, I need a bobby pin. | 卡门 给我一个发夹 |
[31:47] | Yeah. Your hair is a mess. | 你的头发像鸡窝一样 |
[31:49] | Carmen, just give it to me! They’re coming! | 卡门 快给我 他们要来了 |
[31:56] | You two, get in. | 你们俩给我进去 |
[31:59] | Get in there! | 快进去 |
[32:01] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[32:01] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[32:06] | Tie up Mr. Stappord. | 把斯塔普德先生绑起来 |
[32:07] | Use these. | 用这个绑 |
[32:09] | Marisol? | 玛莉索 |
[32:10] | How’d you get into this mess? | 你怎么被牵扯进来的 |
[32:12] | Well, I found out who Taylor was having an affair with. | 我知道泰勒是跟谁偷情的了 |
[32:15] | What, this guy? | 什么 跟这个人 |
[32:16] | Wait. I thought you were sleeping with Carmen. | 等等 我还以为你是跟卡门有一腿呢 |
[32:19] | He sleeps with everyone! He’s a man-whore. | 他跟谁都有一腿 他就是个鸭子 |
[32:22] | Listen, mon coeur, you have to understand, that was just a job. | 亲爱的 你要理解我 那只是工作 |
[32:24] | Taylor meant nothing to me. | 泰勒对我而言毫无意义 |
[32:26] | What do you mean, a job? | 你说工作是什么意思 |
[32:27] | Olivia hired him to seduce Taylor. | 奥利维亚雇他去引诱泰勒 |
[32:29] | She was trying to break up the Stappords’ marriage. | 她想破坏斯塔普德夫妇的婚姻 |
[32:32] | We only slept together once. | 我们只上过一次床 |
[32:33] | Taylor told me what happened. | 泰勒都告诉我了 |
[32:35] | It was the night of my book party. | 是在我签售会那晚 |
[32:39] | Michael was out of town. | 迈克尔出城了 |
[32:40] | Katy was asleep. | 凯蒂睡着了 |
[32:42] | They thought they were all alone. | 他们以为没人会发现 |
[32:44] | But we weren’t. | 但并不是 |
[32:46] | Well, isn’t this romantic? | 真是浪漫啊 |
[32:48] | Michael had sent Louie Becker to the house to spy on Taylor. | 迈克尔派路易·贝克去家里监视泰勒 |
[32:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[32:52] | Who are you? What the hell are you doing here? | 你是谁 你在这儿做什么 |
[32:54] | Making sure her husband gets his money’s worth. | 确保她丈夫的钱物有所值 |
[32:56] | Michael? But — | 迈克尔 但是… |
[32:57] | Yeah, he thinks you’re having an affair. | 没错 他觉得你出轨了 |
[32:59] | I guess he was right, huh? | 我想他猜对了 是吗 |
[33:00] | I couldn’t risk my wife finding out that | 我不能冒着被我老婆发现 |
[33:02] | I was cheating on her. | 出轨的风险 |
[33:04] | So, we got into a fight. | 所以我们打了起来 |
[33:12] | And Louie Becker wound up dead. | 最后路易·贝克死于非命 |
[33:19] | But while they were arguing about how to cover up the murder, | 他们在争执如何掩盖这起谋杀的时候 |
[33:22] | Katy walked in on them. | 凯蒂起来了 |
[33:23] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[33:25] | Sweetheart, honey! | 宝贝 |
[33:27] | What are you doing up? | 你起来做什么 |
[33:28] | I heard noises. | 我听见动静了 |
[33:30] | Um, well, uh, let’s just get you back to bed, okay? | 我陪你回去睡吧 好吗 |
[33:36] | Taylor hurried her back to bed, | 泰勒赶紧哄她睡觉 |
[33:38] | leaving Sebastien to take matters into his own hands. | 留下塞巴斯蒂安一个人处理尸体 |
[34:03] | When Taylor returned, she found a gruesome scene. | 泰勒回来时 看见了可怕的一幕 |
[34:10] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[34:11] | How did that damn leg end up on my lawn? | 那只腿怎么会出现在我家草坪上 |
[34:14] | I scattered the body parts all over town | 我分尸以后把尸块扔在城中许多地方 |
[34:16] | to throw the police off the trail. | 好给警察留下一个圈套 |
[34:18] | Well, clearly, you’re as skilled at covering murders | 很显然 你掩盖谋杀的技术就像 |
[34:20] | as you are at selling houses. | 卖房子一样好 |
[34:21] | It was a bad situation. | 那时情况很不妙 |
[34:23] | I did what I had to do. | 我是不得已 |
[34:25] | I’m not a killer. | 我不是杀人犯 |
[34:26] | Then why did you kill Blanca? | 那你为什么杀了布兰卡 |
[34:28] | Because Blanca was in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 因为她在错误的时间 出现在错误的地方 |
[34:31] | Blanca, wait. | 布兰卡 等等 |
[34:33] | She surprised Taylor and walked in on the bloody room | 她突然到访 在泰勒清理好之前 |
[34:35] | before Taylor could do anything about it. | 看见了满是血的客厅 |
[34:37] | What the hell happened in here? | 这儿到底发生了什么事 |
[34:40] | Blanca couldn’t keep her mouth shut. | 布兰卡没能守口如瓶 |
[34:42] | So he had to take care of her, too. | 所以他就得一并解决她 |
[34:46] | And since the police were still looking for answers, | 而警察一直在努力破案 |
[34:49] | he gave them one, | 所以他就布置好一切 |
[34:50] | making it look like Blanca killed Louie then herself. | 让事情看起来就像布兰卡杀了路易后又自杀 |
[34:54] | He even included a confession so there’d be no doubt. | 还写了忏悔书 将整件事安排得天衣无缝 |
[34:58] | But you were with me when we discovered the body. | 但我们是一起发现尸体的啊 |
[35:02] | I needed someone to find it. | 得要有人发现那具尸体 |
[35:04] | And who better than the woman known for finding dead bodies? | 有谁比以发现尸体而出名的你更合适呢 |
[35:08] | You sick son of a bitch. You slept with my wife. | 你这个贱人 你睡了我老婆 |
[35:10] | If you were a better husband, | 如果你是个好丈夫 |
[35:12] | none of this would have happened. | 这些都不会发生了 |
[35:14] | You’re dead. You hear me? | 你死定了 你听见了吗 |
[35:15] | Soon as I get out of here, I’m gonna kill you! | 我一离开这鬼地方 就会杀了你 |
[35:26] | I don’t think you will. | 我想你不会了 |
[35:33] | Is he…? | 他是不是… |
[35:36] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[35:38] | Sebastien, you said no one was gonna get hurt. | 塞巴斯蒂安 你说不会伤害我们的 |
[35:41] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[35:42] | And now that you know the whole story, | 现在你们知道了整件事 |
[35:44] | I’m afraid I cannot let any of you go. | 恐怕我不能留你们活口了 |
[35:47] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[35:48] | I’m turning on the gas. | 我在开煤气 |
[35:50] | And once I’m safely outside, | 等我安全离开这里 |
[35:51] | I will burn this house to the ground. | 我会炸平这房子 |
[35:58] | Are you all right, darling? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[35:59] | – I’m frightened. – Me too. | -我害怕 -我也是 |
[36:02] | An ordeal like this, it makes you realize what’s important. | 这种考验 才能让你知道什么最重要 |
[36:07] | If somehow we manage to get out of here… | 如果我们能侥幸逃生 |
[36:10] | I want you to know, | 我希望你知道 |
[36:11] | I’m going to be the kind of husband you deserve. | 我要做个能配得上你的好丈夫 |
[36:14] | Adrian, I’ve spent my entire adult life with you… | 艾德里安 我这辈子都和你在一起 |
[36:18] | and this ordeal has made me realize | 这次考验让我意识到 |
[36:21] | what a terrible waste that’s been. | 我白白浪费了多少青春 |
[36:25] | Mon coeur, looks like this is goodbye. | 亲爱的 我走了 |
[36:27] | Sebastien, wait! | 塞巴斯蒂安 等等 |
[36:29] | I understand why you did what you did. | 我明白你为什么这么做 |
[36:32] | You had to protect yourself. | 你是要保护自己 |
[36:35] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[36:38] | You’re a selfish person, Sebastien, but so am I. | 你很自私 塞巴斯蒂安 但我也是 |
[36:42] | It’s why we always get along so well. | 所以我们才能相处得这么好 |
[36:44] | You’ve done terrible things, but I — I love you. | 你是做了坏事 但是…我爱你 |
[36:49] | And I want to be with you forever. | 也想和你永远在一起 |
[37:01] | So you’ll uncuff me? | 那能解开我的手铐吗 |
[37:03] | How stupid do you think I am? | 你以为我有多蠢 |
[37:11] | Very stupid. | 非常蠢 |
[37:13] | Marisol! | 玛莉索 |
[37:15] | How did you get free? | 你怎么挣脱手铐的 |
[37:16] | Sex handcuffs aren’t real handcuffs. | 性爱手铐不是真的手铐 |
[37:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:21] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:23] | Honey, stay close! | 宝贝 别乱跑 |
[37:25] | This is Marisol. Please leave a message. | 我是玛莉索 请留言 |
[37:28] | Hi. It’s Taylor. | 喂 我是泰勒 |
[37:30] | I’m sorry to do this over the phone, | 抱歉不能当面和你再见 |
[37:32] | but– Katy is my everything, and I’d do anything to protect her., | 但凯蒂是我的一切 我要尽全力保护她 |
[37:36] | I hope you understand. | 希望你能理解 |
[37:39] | You’re a good friend, Marisol. I’m really gonna miss you. | 你是个好朋友 玛莉索 我会想你的 |
[37:42] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[37:47] | Come on, sweetie. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[37:56] | Hello, there. Checking in? | 你好 住宿吗 |
[37:59] | Yes. Thank you. | 对 谢谢 |
[38:01] | How long will you be staying with us? | 您要在这住多久 |
[38:03] | Uh, just for the night. Have to get back on the road. | 就一晚 还得继续赶路 |
[38:05] | Okay. Name? | 好的 姓名 |
[38:06] | I’m Abby Parker. | 我叫艾比·帕克 |
[38:10] | And this is my daughter. | 这是我女儿 |
[38:13] | Hi. | 你好 |
[38:13] | I’m Rosie. | 我叫罗西 |
[38:19] | I hope it’s okay. | 希望你不介意 |
[38:20] | I brought some pictures to help you remember me. | 我带了些照片来帮你回忆起我 |
[38:22] | I don’t need pictures. I know exactly who you are. | 不用看照片 我知道你是谁 |
[38:25] | – You do? – You’re Rosie. | -是吗 -你是罗西 |
[38:27] | I am Rosie! | 我是罗西 |
[38:29] | You’re right! | 没错 |
[38:30] | How could I ever forget you? | 我怎么会忘了你呢 |
[38:31] | You’re the best maid my wife and I ever had. | 你是我和我妻子请过最好的女佣了 |
[38:35] | Your wife? | 你妻子吗 |
[38:36] | Hello, Rosie. | 你好 罗西 |
[38:38] | How sweet of you to stop by. | 你还来探望他 真好 |
[38:41] | Mrs. Peri… | 佩里太太 |
[38:43] | what are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[38:45] | Well, I called her. | 我喊她来的 |
[38:46] | I was so confused, but she’s explained everything to me. | 我当时很迷糊 但她向我解释了所有事 |
[38:49] | Mm-hmm, and now that I’m here, sweetheart, | 没错 现在我来了 亲爱的 |
[38:52] | I’m not leaving your side. | 不会离开你身边的 |
[38:54] | I’m right where I belong. | 我就在属于我的地方 |
[39:05] | Ohh! Why does any body do this! | 女人为什么要生孩子 |
[39:07] | I know it hurts. Are you sure you don’t want your friend in here? | 我知道这很疼 你确定不要你朋友进来陪着吗 |
[39:10] | No! We have enough boundary issues as it is. | 不要 我们的界限问题够多了 |
[39:17] | Doctor, could you take a look at this? | 医生 你能来看一眼吗 |
[39:21] | Zoila, how are you feeling? | 佐拉 你感觉如何 |
[39:22] | I’m cold. | 好冷 |
[39:23] | Is it cold in here? | 病房里好冷 |
[39:27] | – Mom’s crashing. – Fetal heartbeat’s dropping. | -产妇不行了 -胎儿心率下降 |
[39:30] | Zoila? | 佐拉 |
[39:32] | Zoila. | 佐拉 |
[39:33] | I need an OR, stat. | 马上准备手术室 |
[39:36] | Valentina, I hate that I can’t track you or Remi down. | 瓦伦蒂娜 我联系不上你和雷米 |
[39:40] | The baby will be here soon, | 孩子马上就要出生了 |
[39:42] | so please call us back and say hi to your little sister. | 回我的电话 跟你妹妹打声招呼吧 |
[39:46] | Mrs Delatour… | 德拉图太太 |
[39:48] | Is it happening? | 她生了吗 |
[39:49] | There’s been an complication. | 产妇出现并发症 |
[39:50] | Zoila has an amniotic fluid embolism. | 佐拉羊水栓塞 |
[39:53] | – A what? – We need to move fast. | -什么塞 -我们得赶快手术 |
[39:55] | We’ll do our best to save them both. | 我们会尽力保全母女的 |
[39:57] | But you need to tell me who to prioritize — | 但你的告诉我该先保谁 |
[39:59] | Zoila or her baby. | 佐拉还是孩子 |
[40:06] | So he’s still inside, the man responsible for the murders? | 所以这两起杀人案的凶手还在里面吗 |
[40:08] | His name is Sebastien Dussault. | 他叫赛巴斯蒂安·迪索 |
[40:10] | He also killed our friend Michael Stappord. | 他还杀了我们的朋友 迈克尔·斯塔普德 |
[40:12] | But you have to be very careful. The house is filled with gas. | 但你们要小心 房子里充满了煤气 |
[40:14] | He was gonna blow us all up! | 他想炸死我们 |
[40:16] | Okay, I’ll let everyone know. Excuse me. | 好 我告诉警员们 失陪 |
[40:18] | This is an absolute nightmare. Adrian? | 这真是噩梦 艾德里安 |
[40:22] | Where is Adrian? | 艾德里安去哪了 |
[40:30] | Sebastien Dussault, this is the police. | 赛巴斯蒂安·迪索 我们是警察 |
[40:32] | We have the house surrounded. | 我们已经包围了房子 |
[40:34] | Come out with your hands up, and you will not get hurt. | 请举起双手出来 我们不会开枪 |
[40:41] | You don’t think he went back inside. | 他不会是回房子里了吧 |
[40:54] | Oh, sh– | 该死 |
[41:31] | Adrian! | 艾德里安 |
[41:35] | Adrian! | 艾德里安 |