Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Christopher’s moving in here with us, 克里斯托弗要搬进来和我们住在一起
[00:03] and Joy’s been his housekeeper for years. 乔伊担任他的管家已经很多年了
[00:06] You need help while you’re pregnant. 你在怀孕期间也需要帮助
[00:08] You can’t clean this big house alone. 你不能一个人打扫这个大房子
[00:10] Zoila has been trying to undermine 佐拉一直都想破坏
[00:12] my relationship with Genevieve. 我和吉纳维芙的感情
[00:14] And I’m counting on you to help me. 我指望着你能帮我
[00:16] Adrian, this is Deion, our new son. 艾德里安 这是戴恩 我们的新儿子
[00:20] Why would you want to have a kid? 为什么你想要孩子
[00:22] Your house is so quiet. 你家里好安静
[00:24] What if something bad happened to Blanca at the Stappords’ house 万一布兰卡在斯塔普德家遭遇了不测呢
[00:27] and that’s why she was killed? 所以她才被杀害
[00:31] Oh, my God. Olivia. 天哪 奥利维亚
[00:32] She’s also the first Mrs. Stappord, 她也是第一任斯塔普德太太
[00:34] and a world-class psycho. 也是个世界一流的神经病
[00:35] I’m here because I’m looking to hire a new maid. 我来这里是想再雇一个新女佣
[00:37] Jesse really is a wonderful maid. 杰西确实是一个非常出色的佣人
[00:39] Say no more. He’s got the job. 不用再说了 他被雇佣了
[00:41] Olivia, she said Blanca was murdered. 奥利维亚说布兰卡是被谋杀的
[00:43] You think Mr. Michael’s ex-wife murdered Blanca? 你觉得迈克尔先生的前妻谋杀了布兰卡吗
[00:47] If she did, she had help. 如果是她 肯定有人帮她
[00:48] I just wanted to let you know 我只想告诉你
[00:49] that I’m sending you the rest of your money. 我把余款打给你了
[00:52] Everything’s working out just as I planned. 一切都按我的计划进行
[00:54] Katy’s a witness, and the men who killed her father 凯蒂是目击证人 那些杀她父亲的人
[00:56] are looking for her. 正在找她
[00:58] Violeta? 维奥莱塔
[01:00] I want to talk to El Jefe. I want to make a deal. 我想跟老大谈谈 我想跟他做交易
[01:02] I found the little girl he’s been looking for. 我找到了他在找的小女孩
[01:05] How’s Ernesto? 欧内斯托怎么样了
[01:06] He had to go back to Mexico for a little bit. 他得回一趟墨西哥
[01:09] You’re a great man, Mr. Spence. 你是个好人 斯宾思先生
[01:17] That’s weird. I thought I made more cupcakes. 好奇怪 我不是做了更多小蛋糕吗
[01:21] Where are all the other ones? 其他的都去哪里了
[01:23] I don’t know. 我不知道
[01:24] You ate them. 你吃了
[01:26] What? I had one cupcake. 怎么 我就吃了一个
[01:28] Okay, three cupcakes. 好吧 是三个
[01:32] You better hope we have enough for Miguel’s birthday. 希望剩下的还够给米格尔的生日派对上用
[01:34] We will. 肯定够
[01:35] It was nice of Taylor to let you throw the party at her house. 泰勒让你在她家里办派对 还挺好心嘛
[01:38] Well, she’s out of town with Katy. 她跟凯蒂出城了
[01:42] Anyway, thanks for all of your help. 总之 谢谢你的帮助
[01:44] Are you kidding? I’d do anything for Miguel. 客气什么 为了米格尔我愿意做任何事
[01:46] I know. 我知道
[01:48] And, to be honest, it gives me a chance to spend time with you. 说实话 这还给了我跟你独处的机会
[01:53] Yes. 对
[01:54] Well, uh, it’s good we can still be friends. 我们还能做朋友真是太好了
[01:58] Is that what we are now? Friends? 我们现在就只是朋友了吗
[02:02] What else would we be? 还能是什么
[02:03] I don’t know. 不知道
[02:05] It seems like since Ernesto left town, 自从欧内斯托走后
[02:08] we’ve been getting closer. 我们好像越来越亲近了
[02:10] You’ve got frosting on your face. 你脸上沾了糖霜
[02:11] You’re changing the subject. 你在转移话题
[02:13] No, no. 不是
[02:15] You really do have frosting. 你脸上真有糖霜
[02:32] I have to get that. 我得去开门
[02:41] Ernesto? 欧内斯托
[02:42] Mi amor. 亲爱的
[02:47] You look so surprised. 你好像很惊讶的样子
[02:49] I didn’t know you were coming back. 我不知道你会回来
[02:51] I wasn’t gonna miss Miguel’s birthday. 我可不想错过米格尔的生日
[02:57] Spence. 斯宾思
[02:59] I was just, uh, helping with the party. 我来帮忙准备派对
[03:03] That’s nice. But I’m here now. 谢了 现在我来了
[03:07] You’re not the only one. 我不会让你一个人了
[03:27] Morning. 早
[03:28] What are you doing in my room, kid? 你在我房间里干什么 孩子
[03:30] Being bored, mostly. What’s this thing? 我无聊了 这是什么
[03:33] A designer fashion accessory. 时尚配饰
[03:35] Where do you wear it? 你都戴着去哪里
[03:37] Anywhere. To the grocery store, to the red carpet. 哪里都去 去商店 去走红毯
[03:39] Why am I even explaining this to you? 我犯得着跟你解释吗
[03:45] Mira, you can’t just break in here 听着 你不能突然跑过来
[03:46] and start playing with my stuff. 拿我的东西玩
[03:48] My career is in the toilet. I’m in no mood. 我的职业都毁了 我没心情跟你玩
[03:50] Your career? I thought you were a maid. 你的职业 你不就是女佣吗
[03:53] I’m a singer. 我是歌手
[03:55] But my record label just dumped me. 但是我签的唱片公司刚把我甩了
[03:56] So you’re a bad singer. 所以你唱得不好喽
[03:58] You know what? I’m done with you. 算了 不跟你瞎折腾了
[04:00] Let’s go. 我们走
[04:03] Mrs. Powell. 鲍威尔太太
[04:04] Carmen. Something wrong? 卡门 有事吗
[04:06] Yeah, I woke up and found this little creep in my room 有 我醒来看到这个小捣蛋鬼在我房间里
[04:09] playing with my personal things. 玩我的私人物品
[04:10] You, uh, have a little something on your… 你脸上有…
[04:17] Perfect. 好多了
[04:18] Well, thank you for bringing Deion’s behavior to my attention. 谢谢你把戴恩的行为告诉我
[04:23] Now you’re in for it. 你要倒霉了
[04:24] You listen to me, young man. 你给我听好 年轻人
[04:26] You need to get your things together, 你要把自己的东西都准备好
[04:28] because the car is waiting to take us to Disneyland! 因为有车等着载我们去迪士尼乐园呢
[04:33] Go, go, go, go, go, go, go! 快去快去快去
[04:35] What? 搞什么
[04:36] You’re supposed to punish him. 你应该惩罚他的
[04:38] Well, I can’t very well punish the child 我不能惩罚一个孩子之后
[04:40] and then take him to Disneyland. 再带他去迪士尼乐园
[04:42] It would send a mixed message. 这样会传达错误的信息
[04:43] Anyway, Adrian is away for a golf weekend, 总之 艾德里安去过高尔夫周末了
[04:46] So now is your chance to get some real cleaning done around here. 所以现在你有机会把这里好好打扫一下
[04:49] Real cleaning? 好好打扫
[04:50] Vacuum the sofa, clean the windows. 清扫一下沙发 擦一下窗户
[04:53] Shave your upper lip. 刮刮你的上唇毛
[05:00] Son of a bitch. 小崽子
[05:02] I wanted to talk to you about something delicate, actually. 我有些小事想跟你聊一聊
[05:06] Is this about Taylor? 关于泰勒的吗
[05:07] No. Olivia. 不 关于奥利维亚
[05:09] I don’t want to spread rumors, but I ran into her, 我不想散播谣言 但是我正好遇见她
[05:11] and she said that you two are seeing each other. 她说你俩复合了
[05:14] I know. She’s delusional, right? 我知道 她真是异想天开 对吗
[05:17] Just when you think she can’t get any more bananas — 当你觉得她已经整不出更大的幺蛾子时
[05:18] We’re seeing each other. 我们的确复合了
[05:20] She’s not delusional. 她没有妄想
[05:22] We’ve sort of… reconnected. 我们算是重新搭上了
[05:26] Well, forgive me for being blunt, 原谅我说得这么直接
[05:27] but what the hell are you thinking? 但是你到底在想什么
[05:28] – I’m sorry? – Olivia is deranged. -你说什么 -奥利维亚脑子有问题
[05:31] Don’t you remember all those crazy stunts she used to pull? 你难道不记得她以前做的那些疯狂事情吗
[05:33] She’s… 她…
[05:35] She’s different now. 她现在不一样了
[05:37] How is she different? 怎么个不一样法
[05:38] This is none of your business. 这不关你的事
[05:41] You came to me, remember? 是你来找我的 记得吗
[05:43] You told me Taylor was having an affair, 你告诉我泰勒出轨了
[05:44] but now you’re the one who’s cheating? 但是现在你才是出轨的那个
[05:46] Taylor did have an affair. 泰勒的确出轨了
[05:47] So what is this, retaliation? 那这算什么 报复吗
[05:48] I just don’t understand why you would ever go back to Olivia. 我只是不懂你为什么要回到奥利维亚身边
[05:51] Well, good thing I don’t have to explain myself to you. 好在我用不着跟你解释些什么
[05:53] Michael. Michael, wait. 迈克尔 迈克尔 等等
[05:58] I think Olivia might have been involved in Blanca’s death. 我觉得奥利维亚可能跟布兰卡的死有关
[06:01] You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. 你根本不知道你在胡说些什么
[06:02] Maybe she hired someone? I don’t know. 或许她雇凶杀人 我也不知道
[06:05] But she’s up to something. 但是她一定在密谋着什么
[06:07] Someday, you’re gonna regret saying that. 总有一天 你会后悔说了这些的
[06:16] That’s quite a breakfast. 这份早餐真豪华
[06:18] So unhealthy, but the baby’s craving it, 很不健康 但是宝宝很想吃
[06:20] and I can’t say no to the baby. 我不能拒绝宝宝的要求
[06:22] Well, I hate to interrupt while you’re feeding, 我不想在你喂孩子的时候打扰你
[06:26] but I wanted to ask you a favor. 但是我想请你帮个忙
[06:28] Shoot. 说吧
[06:30] Could I maybe… borrow $100? 你能不能借一百美元给我
[06:35] That’s a lot of money to ask of someone you hardly know. 问不太熟的人借这些钱是一笔很大的数目了
[06:38] I’m sorry. It’s just I’m in such a pickle. 不好意思 但是我现在手头很紧
[06:41] My paycheck from Dr. Neff bounced. 内夫医生给我开的支票兑不出来
[06:44] Really? 真的吗
[06:46] It happens from time to time. 这事经常发生
[06:48] The truth is — Uh, no, I shouldn’t gossip. 事实上 不 我不该乱八卦
[06:52] You need 100 bucks, I need 100 bucks worth of dirt. 你需要一百美金 我需要值一百美金的八卦
[06:56] Well, Dr. Neff isn’t exactly good with money. 内夫医生不太擅长理财
[07:00] He pays alimony to six ex-wives, 他需要为六位前妻付赡养费
[07:02] and he’s made some terrible investments. 而他做了些很失败的投资
[07:05] So, he’s… 所以他…
[07:07] broke? 破产了吗
[07:09] Don’t worry. He’ll figure something out. 别担心 他会想办法解决的
[07:12] Zoila! 佐拉
[07:14] Excuse me. 先失陪了
[07:15] Oh, good. 太好了
[07:17] Will you take these up to the bedroom, please? 你能把这些放到卧室吗
[07:18] What is all this? 这都是些什么
[07:20] I mentioned to Genevieve that I needed some new clothes, 我跟吉纳维芙说我需要添几件新衣服
[07:22] so she surprised me with a whole new wardrobe. 所以她给了我个惊喜 给我买了全套的行头
[07:25] Doesn’t he look fantastic? 他看上去是不是帅极了
[07:28] I think we bought out all of Rodeo Drive. 我觉得我们把罗迪欧大道买空了
[07:30] So, you just let Genevieve pay for everything? 你全都让吉纳维芙付的钱吗
[07:33] She insisted. 她坚持的
[07:35] Looks like I landed myself a sweet little sugar mama. 看样子我找了个小富婆包养我
[07:44] So, while Mrs. Taylor’s out of town with Katy, 泰勒太太带着凯蒂出城的这段时间
[07:46] I’ve been busy getting ready for Miguel’s party. 我一直忙着准备米格尔的派对
[07:49] – She took Katy? – Mm-hmm. -她把凯蒂带走了吗 -是啊
[07:51] Did they say when they will be back? 她们有说什么时候回来吗
[07:53] Next week. 下周
[07:55] Why do you care? 你问这个干什么
[07:56] Oh, just… 我只是
[07:58] want to know how long I’ll have you to myself. 想知道能独自占有你多长时间
[08:01] That’s nice. 真贴心
[08:03] So, what can I do to help you with Miguel’s party. 那么我能为米格尔的派对做什么
[08:06] Nothing. We did a lot while you were gone. 不用了 你不在的时候我们基本都准备好了
[08:08] You and Spence. 你和斯宾思
[08:09] He’s trying to weasel his way back into your life. 他在耍心机试图回到你的身边来
[08:12] He’s just helping out with the party because he loves Miguel. 他来帮忙准备派对是因为他爱米格尔
[08:15] I don’t like you spending so much time with him. 我不喜欢你和他待在一起那么长时间
[08:17] Well, I don’t like you disappearing to Mexico for three weeks. 我不喜欢你去墨西哥消失三个礼拜
[08:20] Yeah. 好吧
[08:23] Rosita, I-I don’t want to be jealous. 罗西 我不想吃醋
[08:27] Just tell me there’s nothing there, and I’ll drop it. 告诉我你们没关系 我就不再提了
[08:29] There’s nothing there. 我们没关系
[08:32] Good. 那就好
[08:34] Now let’s order dessert. 我们点些甜点吧
[08:38] Uh, Marisol, Olivia isn’t home right now. 玛莉索 奥利维亚现在还没回家
[08:40] Well, I came to see you. To see how things are going. 我是来找你的 看看一切还好吗
[08:44] She’s — she’s pretty easy to work for. 为她工作十分轻松
[08:46] Good. 那就好
[08:48] Does she get many visitors? 有很多人来找她吗
[08:51] A few. 有一些
[08:53] Anyone worth mentioning? 有什么值得一提的人吗
[08:55] What is this? 你这是做什么
[08:57] What is what? 什么做什么
[08:58] You’re snooping. 你在窥探她
[09:00] I am not. We are just having a casual conversation. 没有 我们只是随便聊聊
[09:05] But if you saw her do anything suspicious, 不过如果你看见她做了什么可疑的事情
[09:07] you would tell me, right? 你会告诉我的对吗
[09:07] Oh, my god, you are snooping. 我的天哪 你果然在窥探她
[09:10] Fine, I’m snooping. Happy? 好吧 我是在窥探 高兴了吧
[09:12] You just can’t help yourself, can you? 你就是控制不住自己 是吧
[09:13] I’m just trying to figure out who killed my friend Blanca. 我只是想弄清楚谁杀了我的朋友布兰卡
[09:16] Look, it was bad enough when you accused me. 你指责我是凶手就已经够闹心了
[09:18] Now you think Olivia did it? 现在你又觉得是奥利维亚干的
[09:19] I’m not sure! That’s why I’m snooping. 我还不确定 所以我才来打探
[09:23] Well, let me save you the trouble. 我给你省个麻烦吧
[09:24] Olivia didn’t kill anyone. 奥利维亚没有杀任何人
[09:26] You barely know her. Why are you defending her? 你才认识她多久 为什么帮她说话
[09:29] Because she has cancer. 因为她得了癌症
[09:32] What? 什么
[09:33] Yeah. She didn’t kill your friend. 是的 她没有杀害你的朋友
[09:36] She’s been too busy fighting for her own life. 她忙着抗争自己的命运呢
[09:44] Santo dios. She’s got the cancer? 天哪 她得了癌症
[09:47] Jesse says it’s advanced. 杰西说是晚期
[09:49] Olivia’s been going to chemo for months. 奥利维亚已经化疗了几个月
[09:51] Ouch! You really stepped in it with him, didn’t you? 老天 你真的跟他八卦了很多 对吧
[09:54] Yeah. Trying to pin a murder on a woman with cancer? That’s low. 说一个得癌症的女人是凶手 太卑鄙了
[09:57] – Yeah, I’m aware. – Like, you’re going to hell. -我知道 -你要下地狱的
[09:58] Thank you, Carmen. 谢谢 卡门
[10:00] But the truth is, just because she has cancer 但事实是 就因为她得了癌症
[10:02] doesn’t mean she’s suddenly a good person. 不能说明她会突然变成好人
[10:05] I do feel bad for her, even if she is crazy. 我为她感到难过 尽管她是个疯女人
[10:08] Yeah. Cancer’s the worst. Nobody deserves that. 是啊 癌症最倒霉 没人该得癌症
[10:10] Well, it sure makes me think. 这的确让我好好思考了
[10:13] That life is too short? 生命太短暂吗
[10:14] No, that she must be milking this cancer 不 她肯定会好好利用
[10:17] for everything it’s worth. 得了癌症这件事
[10:18] Marisol, that’s horrible. 玛莉索 这太可怕了
[10:21] Go on. 继续说
[10:21] This is probably how she lured him back. 说不定她就是通过这个把迈克尔骗回去的
[10:23] Michael’s always had a soft spot for Olivia 奥利维亚身处困境的时候
[10:25] – when she’s in distress. – So what? -迈克尔总是很怜惜她 -那又怎样
[10:27] If I got cancer, I’d milk it. 如果我得了癌症我也会利用它
[10:28] You milk it when you break a fingernail. 你断根指甲都会拿来利用的
[10:30] You know what, that reminds me. I need a manicure. 这提醒了我 我需要去美个甲
[10:32] Can someone pay for my lunch today? 有人能帮我付午饭钱吗
[10:33] – No. – No. – No. -不 -不 -不
[10:35] You should ask Genevieve. She’s handing out money left and right. 你应该问问吉纳维芙 她到处在施舍钱
[10:38] – What? – Oh, yeah. -什么 -你没听错
[10:40] Her boyfriend’s broke, he’s using her as an ATM, 她男友破产了 所以把她当自动取款机使
[10:43] but she has no idea. 但她却对此一无所知
[10:44] Then you’ve got to tell her. 那你必须得告诉她
[10:45] Oh, no. I’ve learned my lesson. 不不 我已经得到教训了
[10:47] I am not getting in the middle. 我不会介入他们两人之间的
[10:49] Besides, they’re not that serious. 再说 他们也没有那么认真
[10:50] Well, if I was dating a leech, I would want someone to tell me. 如果我和寄生虫约会 我会希望有人提醒我
[10:53] – What’s a leech? – Someone who takes and takes -什么是寄生虫 -就是不断攫取
[10:56] and never gives anything in return. 却从不回报的人
[10:58] Oh, like Carmen. 像卡门这种
[11:00] Oh, is this your purse? 这是你的钱包吗
[11:05] Two for lunch, please. 两个人的座位 谢谢
[11:07] There’s a 45-minute wait. 要等45分钟
[11:08] 45 minutes? 45分钟
[11:10] Oh, dear. 天哪
[11:12] I just feel so weak after my chemo treatment. 化疗以后我就感觉自己很虚弱
[11:17] See, I have cancer. 我得了癌症
[11:23] I believe something just opened up. 我想正好有位子空出来
[11:35] I am sorry I’m late. 抱歉我迟到了
[11:37] I’m just glad you’re here. 你来我就很开心了
[11:39] How you feeling? 感觉怎么样
[11:40] You’re looking at my hair. 你在看我的头发
[11:42] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[11:45] I wasn’t expecting — Did the chemo…? 我没想到 是化疗造成的吗
[11:48] No, no. I shaved it off myself. 不不 是我自己剪的
[11:50] I figured I’d take matters into my own hands 我觉得我应该在头发掉光之前
[11:52] before it all falls out. 先把它们剪掉
[11:54] What do you think? 你觉得如何
[11:58] I think… you look beautiful. 我觉得 你看上去很美
[12:01] You’re so sweet. 你真贴心
[12:04] So what can we get you to eat? 那我们吃点什么呢
[12:11] Olivia? What’s wrong? 奥利维亚 怎么了
[12:13] No. I don’t want to ruin our time together. 我不想破坏我们在一起的时光
[12:17] I don’t see you nearly enough. 我跟你见面的次数远远不够
[12:19] Tell me. I’m here for you. 告诉我 我会陪着你的
[12:25] The treatment isn’t working. 化疗不管用
[12:27] The doctors say I don’t have much time. 医生说我时日无多
[12:30] Oh, my God. 天哪
[12:32] Is there anything I can do? 有什么我能帮你的呢
[12:36] Well, there is one thing. 有一件事
[12:41] Move in with me. 搬过来和我住吧
[12:45] You’re the only man I’ve ever loved, 你是我唯一爱过的男人
[12:47] and I don’t want to die alone. 我不想孤独地死去
[12:54] Of course I’ll move in. 当然 我会搬来和你住
[12:56] Oh, Michael. That’s all I’ve ever wanted. 迈克尔 这是我唯一的愿望
[13:04] We have to spend less time together. 我们必须少在一起
[13:07] And yet here you are in my apartment. 那你还来我公寓
[13:09] I mean it. Ernesto thinks you’re trying to win me back. 真的 欧内斯托觉得你想把我夺回来
[13:13] Well, I guess he’s not as dumb as I thought he was. 那他还没我想的那么傻
[13:15] – Spence. – What? -斯宾思 -怎么了
[13:16] I love you, and I am not just gonna sit around 我爱你 而且我也不会
[13:18] on the sidelines anymore. 再做旁观者了
[13:19] Ay! You know I’m with Ernesto. 你知道我和欧内斯托在一起
[13:22] Why are you saying these things? 你为什么要这么说
[13:24] Because you don’t want me to give up. 因为你不想让我放弃
[13:26] The other night, when I kissed you, 那晚我吻你的时候
[13:28] you kissed me back. 你也回应我了
[13:31] I don’t think you should come to Miguel’s party. 我觉得你不该参加米格尔的派对
[13:34] What? Why not? 什么 为什么
[13:35] Because Ernesto’s going, too, 因为欧内斯托也会去
[13:37] and I don’t want it to be complicated. 我不想让事情变得复杂
[13:39] I’m sorry. I told Miguel I’d be there. I’m going. 抱歉 我答应过米格尔了 我会去的
[13:42] Ernesto won’t like it. 欧内斯托会不高兴的
[13:44] Well, that will be an added bonus. 那这就是额外的好处了
[13:49] So, let me get this straight. 让我理出个头绪
[13:50] You looked El Jefe in the eyes, and you told him you wanted out? 你看着老大的眼睛 跟他说你想退出吗
[13:54] He says I’m free to walk away as long as he gets the girl. 他说只要他找到小女孩 我就能走
[13:58] Well, that’s a very happy ending for you and your family. 这对你和你家人算是皆大欢喜了
[14:03] Not so happy for little Violeta. 对维奥莱塔可不是
[14:05] Katy. 凯蒂
[14:07] The people who adopted her, they changed her name to Katy. 收养她的人给她改名叫凯蒂了
[14:10] So, when do we take her? 我们什么时候带她走
[14:11] I don’t know. The mother took her out of town. 不知道 养母带她出城了
[14:13] You trying to stall, Ernesto? 你是在拖延时间吗 欧内斯托
[14:15] She’s not there. I’ll take you. You can see for yourself. 她不在家 不信我带你去看
[14:18] That’s good. 很好
[14:20] We can check out the house, make a plan. 我们可以看看房子 定个计划
[14:24] How do we get in? 我们怎么进去
[14:27] It won’t be hard. My wife works there. 这不难 我妻子在那工作
[14:31] Your wife has seen me before. 你妻子见过我
[14:33] Won’t she recognize me? 她不会认出我吗
[14:37] I got an idea. 我有办法
[14:40] Oh, Carmen! Disneyland was an absolute hoot. 卡门 迪士尼乐园真有趣
[14:45] I went on Splash Mountain four times. 我玩了四次冒险山
[14:47] And I tried this delightful concoction called a corn dog. 我还尝了个叫玉米热狗的好东西
[14:52] You should have been there. 你也该去
[14:53] Oh, I wasn’t invited. 没人请我
[14:54] Because I was here cleaning your toilet. 因为我在家帮你清洁马桶
[14:56] You’re just mad because we’re rich and you’re not. 你生气是因为我们家有钱 你没钱
[14:59] Sweetheart, it’s not polite 亲爱的 谈论自己
[15:01] to discuss how much money you have. 有多少财富可不礼貌
[15:04] Now, go wash up. 现在 去洗洗干净
[15:05] We’ll order in from Spago 我们来叫斯帕格的外卖
[15:06] and project “Frozen” on the wall of the east terrace. 然后在东边露台用投影放《冰雪奇缘》看
[15:08] Yes! 太好了
[15:13] You seem to be in a more sour mood than usual. 你今天似乎比以往更尖酸
[15:17] It’s none of my business, 我知道不关我的事
[15:18] but you’re turning that kid into a brat. 但你要把那孩子养成小混蛋了
[15:21] That is a bit extreme. 这么说有点极端吧
[15:23] He comes in my room. He draws on my face. 他进我房间 在我脸上乱画
[15:25] He goes through my things. 翻我的东西
[15:26] – Normal child’s play. – No! -小孩子调皮而已 -不
[15:28] He needs a firm hand. 他需要管教
[15:30] Well, I don’t want Deion to grow up without 我不希望戴恩变成个
[15:33] a healthy fear of authority. 目无尊长的小孩
[15:37] Perhaps he could use a little discipline. 或许是该管教一下他
[15:39] Good. I’m glad you agree. 很高兴你也同意
[15:42] You’ll take care of that, then? 那就交给你吧
[15:45] Take care of what? 交给我什么
[15:45] Discipline — from now on, 管教他啊 从现在开始
[15:47] punishing Deion will be part of your job. 惩罚戴恩也是你工作的一部分
[15:49] Why do I have to do it? 为什么要让我干
[15:52] I don’t care if he hates you. 因为我不在乎他恨你
[15:58] Hey, Joy, would you bring in 乔伊 你能把
[15:59] the rest of the groceries from the car? 剩下的杂货从车上拿进来吗
[16:02] You did not just shush me. 别嘘我
[16:04] Oh, sorry. But you’re ruining the moment. 抱歉 但你好破坏气氛
[16:06] Dr. Neff is proposing to Mrs. Delatour. 内夫医生在向德拉图太太求婚
[16:10] Oh, my God. 天啊
[16:11] Excuse me. 借过
[16:13] – I-I can’t — – Get out of my way. -不行 -让开
[16:15] And, so, I may have fixed your kidney, 或许我是治好了你的肾
[16:18] but you have fixed my heart. 但你治好了我的心
[16:22] Genevieve, will you marry me? 吉纳维芙 你愿意嫁给我吗
[16:28] Zoila? What’s the matter? 佐拉 怎么了
[16:32] I think I just went into labor! 我觉得我要生了
[16:42] Hi, Miss Rice. 你好 赖斯小姐
[16:43] Oh! Jesse, I didn’t realize you were here. 杰西 我不知道你在这
[16:46] Have you eaten? Can I make you anything? 你吃饭了吗 要不要我做点什么
[16:49] No, thanks. I just had some broth. 不了 谢谢 我刚喝了点鸡汤
[16:51] That’s all I can keep down. 我现在只吃得下这个了
[16:54] I know what you’re going through. 我知道你的感受
[16:55] My — my father had lung cancer. 我爸爸得过肺癌
[16:58] He passed away a few years ago. 几年前去世了
[17:00] – Oh, dear. – Yeah. -天啊 -没错
[17:02] If you don’t mind me asking, what kind of cancer do you have? 我斗胆问一句 你得的是哪种癌症
[17:06] Well, at this point, it’s all over. 现在已经全身都有了
[17:09] You know how it spreads. 你也知道癌症扩散得很快
[17:11] Anyway, I have good news. My ex-husband is moving in. 我有个好消息 我的前夫要搬来了
[17:14] Ah, great. 真棒
[17:16] Yes. Please make up the guest room. 是的 麻烦你布置下客房
[17:18] That’s where he’ll be staying… 他会住在那…
[17:19] for now. 暂时的
[17:38] Dr. Neff, thank you so much for driving, 内夫医生 谢谢你开车带我们来
[17:40] but you don’t have to stay. 但你不用留下的
[17:41] Zoila, we’re about to experience the miracle of birth. 佐拉 生育是美妙的奇迹
[17:44] – I wouldn’t dream of leaving. – You’re so sweet. -我才不会走 -你真好
[17:46] But I need a moment alone with Genevieve. Lady stuff. 但我想和吉纳维芙单独待会 谈女人的事
[17:49] I’m a doctor. You can say anything in front of me. 我是医生 你在我面前说什么都行
[17:55] It hurts so bad. 好疼啊
[17:56] Can you let someone know I’m here, please? 你能去告诉医院的人我在这吗
[17:58] I’ll inform the nurses. 我去找护士
[18:00] Don’t forget to breathe. 别忘了深呼吸
[18:02] Knock it off. I’m not in labor. 行了 我没生
[18:04] You’re not? 没有吗
[18:05] No. I had to stop the proposal, and I-I panicked. 对 我要阻止他求婚 我恐慌了
[18:08] Why would you do that? 为什么阻止他
[18:09] ‘Cause I needed to tell you something before you got engaged. 因为在订婚前我有事要告诉你
[18:12] Dr. Neff is broke. 内夫医生破产了
[18:13] That’s ridiculous. He’s a world-renowned surgeon. 怎么可能 他是世界知名的外科医生
[18:16] I know, but he’s in serious debt. 我知道 但他欠了很多债
[18:18] Alimony, bad investments, 赡养费 投资亏损
[18:19] bills up to his big bushy eyebrows. 账单都摞到房顶了
[18:22] Are you certain? 你确定吗
[18:23] Joy told me. 乔伊告诉我的
[18:24] Why else would he be in such a hurry to get married? 否则他那么急着结婚干什么
[18:27] Because he loves me with every fiber of his being. 因为他全心全意地爱着我
[18:30] There’s no way he’s using me for my money. 他不可能是为了我的钱
[18:33] Genevieve, I need your wallet. 吉纳维芙 把你的钱包给我
[18:35] I’m sorry? 你说什么
[18:36] If I tip the orderly, I can get Zoila a private room. 给护理员一点好处就能给佐拉搞一间私人病房
[18:46] What would I do without you? 没有你我该怎么办呢
[19:05] Deion, hey, get over here. Now. 戴恩 过来 快点
[19:07] – You can’t tell me what to do. – Oh, yes, I can. -你可没资格对我大呼小叫 -我当然有了
[19:10] Mrs. Powell says I’m in charge of punishing you. 鲍威尔太太说由我来负责教训你
[19:12] Oh. Are you gonna spank me? 你准备打我的屁股吗
[19:15] Oh, no, nino. 不 小宝贝
[19:17] It’s gonna be way worse than that. 比这个可糟多了
[19:25] Deion?! 戴恩
[19:27] What on earth are you doing? 你到底在干什么
[19:29] Why are you on your hands and knees? 你为什么要在地上爬来爬去
[19:31] Bitch made me do her chores. 那个贱人让我给她做家务
[19:34] A Powell never says that word. 鲍威尔家的人不能说这个词
[19:36] “Bitch”? “贱人”吗
[19:37] No. “Chores.” 不 “家务”
[19:39] Carmen! 卡门
[19:42] Did you make my little boy do your housework? 你让我的小宝贝做你的家务活吗
[19:48] I sure did. 没错啊
[19:49] The housework that I pay you to do. 我付钱给你让你来干的家务活
[19:52] You told me to be the firm hand. 是你要我强硬一点
[19:54] Well, this is unacceptable. I’m docking your pay. 这是不可接受的 我要扣你的薪水
[19:59] – You can’t do that. – Oh, yes, I can. -你不能这么做 -我当然可以
[20:01] I’m subtracting a substantial yet arbitrary amount of money 我要从你的薪水里扣掉一笔
[20:03] from your check. 相当可观的钱
[20:04] So, you can punish me and not your kid? 所以你只会罚我不会罚你的儿子吗
[20:06] And now I’m doubling the amount for talking back to me. 现在我要因为你跟我顶嘴再扣一倍
[20:14] Knock, knock. Hello, Rosie. 有人吗 你好 罗西
[20:17] Mr. Michael, I didn’t know you’d be coming over today. 迈克尔先生 我不知道你今天要来啊
[20:20] Well, I’m checking out of the hotel tomorrow. 明天我就要退房了
[20:22] I just needed to pick up a few things. 我只是过来拿点东西
[20:24] Oh, uh, Rosie, this is Olivia Rice. 罗西 这位是奥利维亚·赖斯
[20:26] Oh, yes. I have…heard about you. 是吗 我…听说过您
[20:30] I’d shake your hand, but I have cancer. 我也想跟你握手 但是我有癌症
[20:35] I’ll just be a few minutes. 我过一会儿就回来
[20:38] So, does Taylor always keep the house this…festive? 泰勒经常把这个房子装扮得这么喜庆吗
[20:43] Oh, it’s, uh, for my little boy’s birthday party. 这是 给我儿子准备的生日派对
[20:46] She was nice enough to let us have it here. 她人很好 愿意让我在这里举办
[20:48] You know, I used to live here with Michael. 我以前曾经和迈克尔一起住在这里
[20:52] I designed the entire house. 这幢房子都是我设计的
[20:55] From the Marquina marble countertops to the — 从马奎娜大理石台面到…
[20:58] Oh, my God. 天呐
[21:00] Where’s the coffee table? 咖啡桌哪里去了
[21:03] It’s right there. 就在那里
[21:06] That mass-produced piece of junk 这种批量加工的垃圾
[21:10] is most certainly not my custom table. 绝对不是我定制的咖啡桌
[21:13] Well, it’s been there since I started working here. 这张桌子从我在这里工作起就摆在那了
[21:16] Oh, no. My Italian sofa. 不 我的意大利沙发
[21:19] These slipcovers have been laundered. 这些沙发套竟然被洗过了
[21:21] The label states clearly “Dry-clean only.” 那上面的标签写得很清楚 “只能干洗”
[21:25] Blanca must have done that. I’ve never touched those. 肯定是布兰卡洗的 我从来没碰过
[21:28] Oh, for God’s sake. 看在上帝的分上
[21:30] If the cancer wasn’t killing me, this would. 我不被癌症整死 也得被这个活活气死
[21:33] It looks nice to me. 我觉得挺好看的
[21:35] Well, that’s why I’m the designer 所以我是设计师
[21:37] and you’re the maid. 你是女佣
[21:41] So, remember when you said to let you know 你不是跟我说如果奥利维亚
[21:43] if Olivia did anything suspicious? 有任何可疑的举动就告诉你
[21:45] Oh, my God. Yes. Do you think she’s up to something? 天呐 没错 你觉得她在谋划什么吗
[21:47] Yep. Get this. I found a burger wrapper. 是啊 我告诉你 我找到了汉堡包装纸
[21:51] Not exactly the smoking gun I was hoping for. 这不是我预想中的大料
[21:54] Well, except, I remember when my dad was in chemo, 但是我记起来我爸爸在化疗的时候
[21:56] he did not have an appetite. 他根本没有胃口
[21:58] So then I started looking through her house. 所以我开始翻她的房子
[22:00] – You what? – I pulled open some drawers. -你干什么了 -我打开了几个抽屉
[22:02] I went through her medicine cabinet. 翻了翻她的药柜
[22:03] Wha– Am I hearing this right? Were you snooping? 我没听错吧 你是在窥探她的隐私吗
[22:07] Do you want to bust my balls, 你是想嘲讽我
[22:08] or do you want to know what I found? 还是说想知道我发现了什么
[22:09] All right, tell me. 好吧 说吧
[22:11] So, Olivia doesn’t have a single medication to treat cancer, 奥利维亚根本没有治疗癌症的药物
[22:14] but she does have a lot of ipecac syrup. 但她的确有很多吐根糖浆
[22:17] What kind of cancer patient would want to induce vomiting? 什么癌症病人会需要催吐呢
[22:20] The kind that would also be visiting this website. 就是会看这个网页的那种
[22:26] You got to be kidding me. 你这是在逗我吧
[22:27] Olivia’s sick, all right, just not with cancer. 奥利维亚的确有病 只不过不是癌症
[22:34] 生日快乐 米格尔
[22:42] Hey. Happy birthday, buddy. 生日快乐 伙计
[22:44] – Oh, hey, Spence. – I heard a rumor someone wanted some socks. -斯宾思 -我听说有人很想要袜子嘛
[22:49] He’s just teasing you, pepito. 他只是在逗你啦 宝贝
[22:51] It’s a PlayStation. 这是个游戏机
[22:52] Thank you, Spence! Best gift ever! 谢谢你 斯宾思 这是最棒的礼物
[22:55] Did you hear that? Best gift ever. 你听到了吗 最棒的礼物
[22:57] Just what he needs, to spend more time playing video games. 他就需要这个 花更多的时间在电子游戏上
[23:01] Okay, you both got big ones. Now put them away. 你们俩现在都有情绪 赶紧收起来
[23:05] Today’s about Miguel, hmm? 今天的主角是米格尔
[23:07] I’ll get it. 我去开门
[23:15] I hate you so much right now. 我现在真是恨死你了
[23:16] Hector, you look ridiculous. 赫克特 你太好笑了
[23:19] Just be cool. 正常点
[23:23] Who is this? 这是谁
[23:24] I hired a clown for Miguel’s party as a surprise. 我雇了一个小丑 算是给米格尔的惊喜
[23:27] Oh, that’s so sweet. 太贴心了
[23:30] What is your name? 你叫什么名字
[23:32] Machete. 弯刀
[23:34] Machete the clown? 小丑弯刀
[23:37] That’s terrifying. 太可怕了
[23:38] He’s joking. His name is Bobo. 他开玩笑的 他叫波波
[23:41] Come meet the birthday boy, Bobo. 来见见小寿星吧 波波
[23:48] Is it just me or is there something off about that clown? 只有我觉得这个小丑有点奇怪吗
[23:51] Mm, don’t be jealous just because Ernesto thought about it 不要因为欧内斯托想到了而你没想到
[23:54] and not you. 而感到嫉妒
[23:55] Now come help me with the pizzas. 来帮我分披萨吧
[24:03] Yeah, she’s faking. 她是装的
[24:05] Michael, I am so sorry. 迈克尔 我很抱歉
[24:07] I just thought you should know. 我只是觉得你该知道真相
[24:09] If Olivia’s capable of this kind of deception, 如果奥利维亚会耍这种手段
[24:11] she’s capable of anything. 那她什么都做得出来
[24:14] Of course. Good luck. 当然 祝你好运
[24:15] I need to talk to you. 我得跟你谈谈
[24:16] You’re not going to believe this. 你绝对不会相信
[24:18] Jesse found out that Olivia is faking her cancer. 杰西发现奥利维亚在假装癌症
[24:21] Big deal. I got real problems. 这算什么 我这才算问题
[24:23] Evelyn Powell asked me to punish that kid of hers, 伊芙琳·鲍威尔叫我惩罚她孩子
[24:25] and now she’s punishing me for punishing him. 现在她却因为我惩罚孩子而惩罚我
[24:28] She’s the employer. 她是雇主
[24:29] I’m not sure what you want me to do. 我不知道你想让我干什么
[24:31] I want you to fix it. 我想让你处理好这事
[24:33] You stuck me with that bruja, 是你让我留在巫婆那里工作
[24:34] and I am working really hard for her. 我也很努力地为她工作
[24:38] Fine. Not that hard. But I’m working. 好吧 也没那么努力 但还是在工作
[24:40] I just don’t get why 我就搞不懂
[24:41] she can’t discipline her own stupid kid. 她自己怎么不能惩罚那熊孩子
[24:43] Sweetie, I know you hate kids — 亲爱的 我知道你讨厌孩子
[24:45] I don’t hate kids. 我不讨厌孩子
[24:47] I just don’t have room for them in my life. 只是我的生活中没留空间给他们
[24:49] Okay, well, some people adore them. 好吧 但有些人喜欢孩子
[24:52] And even though she may not seem like the type, 虽然伊芙琳可能看上去不像
[24:55] Evelyn is one of those people. 但她确实喜欢孩子
[24:58] She ever tell you about Barrett? 她跟你说过巴雷特的事吗
[25:00] Her son who died? 她夭折的孩子
[25:01] Yeah. What has that got to do with this? 说过 跟这有什么关系
[25:04] Maybe she doesn’t want to yell at Deion because this time, 也许她不想吼戴恩是因为这一次
[25:08] she’s making every second count. 她要珍惜每分每秒
[25:12] You’re faking cancer?! 你癌症是装的吗
[25:14] What? No! 什么 不
[25:15] Don’t try and deny it. I talked to Marisol. 别想抵赖 玛莉索告诉我了
[25:17] – She has proof. – That’s absurd. -她有证据 -太荒谬了
[25:19] How would Marisol know anything? 玛莉索怎么会知道
[25:21] I cannot believe that you did this. 我无法相信你竟然这么做
[25:25] All right. 好吧
[25:28] Maybe I did make up a little fib about having cancer, 也许我确实小装了一下癌症
[25:31] but it just shows you how much I love you, Michael. 但这只说明我有多么爱你 迈克尔
[25:33] I-I shaved my head for you. 我为你剃了光头
[25:35] – Oh, my God. – Now, come on. Let’s get you unpacked. -天啊 -来 我们拿出行李
[25:37] I’m not moving in with you. You need serious help. 我不会搬进来跟你住 你需要治疗
[25:41] And if I get help, then you’ll move in with me? 如果我去看病 你就搬进来跟我住吗
[25:44] No! Get this through your sick, twisted brain! 不 请你病态扭曲的大脑接受现实
[25:46] I don’t love you, and I’ll never come back to you. 我不爱你 我也绝对不会回你身边
[25:49] Do you understand me? Never! 你懂吗 决不
[26:00] Bobo, can you make balloon animals? 波波 你能把气球捏成动物吗
[26:03] Come on, man. You’re a clown. 快 伙计 你可是小丑
[26:10] I want a monkey. That’s my favorite. 我想要个猴子 我最喜欢了
[26:17] Here. It’s a snake. 给 一条蛇
[26:22] Okay, everyone, time to light the candles. 大家注意 该点蜡烛了
[26:26] Vamos, chiquitos. 快一起 小家伙们
[26:53] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[26:54] Uh…was looking for the bathroom. 我在找厕所
[26:58] Were you taking pictures? 你在拍照吗
[27:00] Who, me? 谁 我吗
[27:02] Show me your phone. 把手机给我看
[27:04] Or what? 不然呢
[27:15] Hey, hey! Give it to me! 手机给我
[27:17] Hey, give me that, you son of a bitch! 快给我 你个混蛋
[27:18] – Let go of me! – What the hell are you doing? -放开我 -你们在干什么
[27:21] Aah, he’s trying to take my phone! 他想拿我手机
[27:24] Stop! No! 住手 不
[27:55] Hello, beautiful. 你好 美女
[27:57] Christopher. What’s this? 克里斯托弗 这是什么
[27:59] Well, my romantic proposal was interrupted. 我浪漫的求婚被打断了
[28:02] Yes. 是啊
[28:04] It’s such a shame about Zoila’s false labor pains. 很遗憾佐拉错误地感觉到了分娩痛
[28:08] Anyway… 但…
[28:11] I never got an answer to my question. 我还没得到问题的答案
[28:14] Now, I would get down on my knee again, 现在 我想再次下跪
[28:16] but my arthritis won’t permit it twice in the same week. 但关节炎让我一周跪不了两次
[28:19] Christopher, wait. 克里斯托弗 等等
[28:21] Before you propose again, I need to ask you something. 你再次求婚前 我想问问你
[28:25] Are you… 你是不是…
[28:28] poor? 穷了
[28:31] What? 什么
[28:32] Because if you are, you can tell me. 因为如果是的话 你可以告诉我
[28:34] I’ll love you just as much. 我还是会一样爱你
[28:36] Well, nearly as much. 差不多一样吧
[28:38] Genevieve, I’m not poor. 吉纳维芙 我没穷
[28:41] In fact, I just made a substantial donation to the hospital. 其实 我刚向医院慷慨解囊
[28:44] They’re naming the new wing after me. 新的医院楼要冠我的名
[28:47] Now, to make the donation, I had to transfer some funds around, 为了捐款 我得转移些存款
[28:50] and a couple of checks bounced. 有些支票就兑不了
[28:52] I knew there had to be a simple explanation. 我就知道没太多隐情
[28:56] Who told you I was poor? 谁跟你说我穷了
[28:58] Oh, it doesn’t matter. 不重要了
[29:02] It was Zoila, wasn’t it? 是佐拉 对吧
[29:05] Why is she so determined to keep us apart? 她为什么这么想拆散我们
[29:09] I don’t think that’s true. 我不这么认为
[29:10] Why else would she be spreading vicious lies about me? 那她为什么总传我的风言风语
[29:14] She thought she was protecting me. 她觉得她在保护我
[29:16] Zoila has had it in for me from day one. 佐拉一开始就对我有意见
[29:18] And I will no longer abide it. 我忍不下去了
[29:22] What are you saying? 你想说什么
[29:24] I want nothing more in the world than to marry you. 我最想做的事就是娶你
[29:28] But you are going to have to make a choice. 但你得做个选择
[29:32] It’s me or your maid. 我 或是你的女佣
[29:41] Miguel is very upset. 米格尔非常难过
[29:43] All right, I’ll talk to him. 好吧 我去跟他谈谈
[29:44] No. Spence, you ruined his birthday. 不 斯宾思 你毁了他的生日
[29:48] You don’t understand. 你不懂
[29:49] That clown was taking pictures in Katy’s room. 那小丑在凯蒂的房间里拍照
[29:52] Why would he be doing that? 他为什么要那么做
[29:53] I don’t know, but I kept seeing 我不知道 但我看到欧内斯托
[29:54] Ernesto whisper in his ear. 不断在他耳边窃窃私语
[29:55] Enough! 够了
[29:58] I have been trying to have it both ways with you and Ernesto, 我一直试着兼顾你和欧内斯托
[30:03] but no more. 但我再也不会了
[30:05] What are you saying? 你在说什么
[30:07] I can’t be friends with you. 我不能和你做朋友
[30:10] Because you love me. 因为你爱我
[30:13] Of course I love you. 我当然爱你
[30:16] But my heart can’t be in two places at once. 但我的心不能同时放在两个人身上
[30:22] It’s over. 我们结束了
[30:24] You need to stop fighting for me. 你不要再争取我了
[30:29] I’ll stop fighting. 我会停下的
[30:34] As soon as we’re back together. 一旦我们在一起的话
[30:39] Are you out of your mind? 你疯了吗
[30:41] You were just supposed to look around. 你本来只是应该去看看的
[30:43] It wasn’t my fault. 这不是我的错
[30:44] It was that idiota Spence. He started it. 要怪就怪那个蠢货斯宾思 是他挑起来的
[30:46] I don’t care! 我不管
[30:48] You put the whole plan in danger. 你危及了我们的计划
[30:50] You’re just worried your wife will figure you out. 你只是担心你的妻子会识破你
[30:52] I can cover it with Rosie, okay? 罗西那里我可以圆过去 好吗
[30:54] But I don’t want to tell El Jefe we lost the girl. 但我不想和头儿说我们弄丢了那女孩
[31:01] Spence saw me taking pictures in her room. 斯宾思看到我在她房间里拍照片了
[31:05] You are the idiota. 你才是蠢货
[31:08] I can’t believe I have to work with a stupid thug like you. 真不敢相信我得和你这样愚蠢的恶棍合作
[31:13] You want me to take care of him? 你要我处理掉他吗
[31:14] No. You leave Spence alone. 不 你别管斯宾思
[31:19] I’ll handle it. 我会处理的
[31:26] Deion, why don’t you get washed up for lunch? 戴恩 你洗漱一下准备吃午餐吧
[31:30] I’m talking to you, young man. 我在和你说话呢 小伙子
[31:35] Mother… 去你妈…
[31:39] Carmen, I need you to punish Deion for me. 卡门 我要你替我惩罚戴恩
[31:43] I heard him cursing at one of his video games. 我听到他对着他的一个游戏破口大骂
[31:46] – Mrs. Powell… – When I was a child, -鲍威尔太太 -我小时候
[31:48] my mother would wash my mouth out with soap. 我母亲会用肥皂洗我的嘴
[31:50] So, here’s an artisanal lemongrass body bar. 这是一块手工柠檬草洁肤皂
[31:53] I want him to learn his lesson. 我希望他吸取教训
[31:55] But I see no reason he shouldn’t have the best. 但我认为他没有理由不用最好的
[31:57] If you want Deion to learn a lesson, it has to come from you. 如果你希望戴恩吸取教训 必须你亲自动手
[32:01] Oh! Oh, no. No, I couldn’t possibly. 不 不 我绝不会这么做
[32:04] Because of Barrett? 是因为巴雷特
[32:07] That’s the reason, isn’t it? 这就是原因 不是吗
[32:17] The week before Barrett was taken from us, 在巴雷特离开我们的前一周
[32:21] he, uh…he broke a very expensive vase. 他…他打碎了一个非常贵的花瓶
[32:27] Now, I’d warned him not to bounce balls in the house. 我警告过他别在房子里拍皮球
[32:29] But, like me, he was willful. 但是 他像我一样 很任性
[32:33] And… when the vase broke, 花瓶被打碎时
[32:37] I was furious. 我很生气
[32:40] And I grounded him. 我禁足了他
[32:43] And I told him he was a very bad boy. 我告诉他他是个很坏的孩子
[32:48] And a few days later, he was gone. 而几天之后 他就去世了
[32:52] Mrs. Powell, I am so sorry about what happened. 鲍威尔太太 我很抱歉发生了这样的事
[32:57] But Deion needs you to help him become a good person. 但戴恩需要你帮助他成为一个好人
[33:03] I am trying. 我在努力
[33:04] But you can’t just do the fun part of parenting. 但你不能只做教育孩子里有趣的那部分
[33:08] You got to do it all. 你方方面面都要做
[33:17] Hi, there. Can we talk? 你好 我们能谈谈吗
[33:19] You sure you have time? 你确定你有时间吗
[33:20] I thought you were on Death’s door. 我还以为你上了鬼门关呢
[33:22] Nope. Just yours. 没有 我就在你家门口而已
[33:24] Please. I’d like the chance to explain myself. 拜托了 我希望我能有机会解释一下
[33:28] Good. I actually have some questions for you, too. 好极了 正好我也有几个问题想问你
[33:31] Come on in. 进来吧
[33:35] So, kudos to you for figuring me out. 我要为你识破了我的谎言向你致敬
[33:38] Yes. Faking cancer. 是啊 装癌症
[33:40] I thought you were nuts before, but somehow you topped yourself. 我以为你够疯了 但你超越了自己的极限
[33:43] I did, didn’t I? 确实是 对吧
[33:45] But, sweetie, I’ll be honest. 但是 亲爱的 我就直说了
[33:48] I thought we were friends. 我以为我们是朋友
[33:50] Did you really have to tattle on me to Michael? 你真的有必要在迈克尔那里戳穿我吗
[33:53] I guess I did. 我想是有的
[33:55] Well, it’s really disappointing. 真是让人失望啊
[33:57] I worked for months on this plan. 这个计划我策划了几个月
[34:00] Plan? 计划
[34:01] I had to break up his marriage first, 我必须要先拆散他的婚姻
[34:03] prove to Michael that he was married to a whore. 向迈克尔证明他娶了一个婊子
[34:05] Excuse me? 你说什么
[34:06] It was simple, really. 很简单的 真的
[34:09] I paid a man to approach Taylor, 我雇佣了一个男的接近泰勒
[34:11] sweet-talk her. 用花言巧语引诱她
[34:12] You set Taylor up to have an affair? 你设计让泰勒有外遇
[34:15] That’s right. 没错
[34:16] And being the whore she is, she took the bait. 她这个婊子还上钩了
[34:21] Who was she cheating with? 她在和谁偷情
[34:23] I figured you’d want to know. 我就猜你会想知道的
[34:26] I have his name in here somewhere. 他的名字就在我包里的某个角落
[34:29] Here it is. 在这里呢
[34:32] It’s such a shame when friendships have to end. 真遗憾 友情要走到尽头
[34:39] Please, put the knife down. 拜托了 把刀放下
[34:41] You just had to get involved, didn’t you? 你就是要掺一脚 不是吗
[34:44] Is this why you killed Blanca? 这就是你杀了布兰卡的原因
[34:46] Because she found out what you were up to? 因为她发现了你的计划
[34:48] Blanca? Michael’s maid? 布兰卡 迈克尔的女佣
[34:50] You told me she was murdered. 你告诉我她被谋杀了
[34:51] Michael’s the one who thinks she was murdered. 是迈克尔认为她被谋杀了
[34:53] I was just gossiping. 我只是在八卦罢了
[34:54] So you didn’t kill Blanca? 这么说你没杀布兰卡
[34:56] No, but I am gonna kill you. 没有 但我要杀掉你
[34:58] Marisol! 玛莉索
[35:01] Jesse! What are you doing here? 杰西 你怎么在这里
[35:05] Oh, my God. Jesse. 天啊 杰西
[35:07] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[35:08] You’re the one who got stabbed. 你才是被捅了一刀的人
[35:11] Jesse. 杰西
[35:12] Jesse! 杰西
[35:14] I hope you don’t mind the interruption, 我希望你不介意我们打扰一下
[35:17] but Deion has something he would like to tell you. 但是戴恩有些话想对你说
[35:21] I’m sorry for messing with your stuff 对不起我乱翻了你的东西
[35:24] and giving you a mustache and shooting you in the butt. 给你画胡子 还开枪打你的屁股
[35:28] Well, it takes a good man to admit he did something wrong. 好男人才会承认他做错了
[35:31] And I would have laughed at the butt thing 如果你打的是别的屁股
[35:33] if it was somebody else’s butt. 我会笑的
[35:41] Okay, Deion. Time to do homework. 好了 戴恩 该做家庭作业了
[35:44] Okay. 好
[35:48] You know, in spite of your act, 虽然你表现如此
[35:52] I think you have a place in your heart for children. 但我觉得你心里还是有个位置是为孩子留的
[36:27] Here is your paycheck. 这是你的薪水
[36:31] With a little something extra, as promised. 还有一点别的东西 我答应过的
[36:34] I don’t understand why you wanted Zoila to think you were broke. 我不知道你为什么想让佐拉认为你破产了
[36:39] You will. 你会知道的
[36:44] Zoila. 佐拉
[36:46] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[36:47] These are not my cravings. They’re hers. 这不是我想要的 而是她想要的
[36:50] And she does not know what carbs are yet 她现在还不知道什么是碳水化合物
[36:52] because she’s a fetus. 因为她是个胎儿
[36:57] I spoke with Christopher. 我跟克里斯托弗谈过了
[36:59] And I’m sure you’d agree, 你肯定也同意
[37:01] this year has been very difficult for us. 今年对我们来说很艰难
[37:03] Oh, no. You two broke up. 不 你俩分手了
[37:06] I am so sorry, sweetie, but maybe it is for the best. 真抱歉 亲爱的 但也许这样最好
[37:09] No. I’m talking about the difficulties between you and me. 不 我说的是我俩之间的艰难
[37:15] I’m not sure I understand. 我不大明白
[37:18] Please promise me we’ll always be in each other’s lives. 跟我保证 我们会一直陪伴对方
[37:23] Of course. Why wouldn’t we? 当然啦 为什么不会呢
[37:26] I love you, Zoila. 我爱你 佐拉
[37:30] But I’m afraid I’m going to have to let you go. 但恐怕我得让你走了
[37:39] How’s the patient? 病人怎么样
[37:40] All stitched up. 都缝合好了
[37:41] They — they say I’m gonna make it. 他们说我能活下来
[37:43] Thank you again for coming to my rescue. 再次谢谢你来救我
[37:46] How did you know Olivia was coming after me? 你怎么知道奥利维亚要找我
[37:48] Uh, she was pretty upset after she talked to Mr. Stappord, 她跟斯塔普德先生谈完之后挺生气的
[37:51] so I decided to follow her. 所以我决定跟踪她
[37:55] Well, the police took her into custody, 警察拘留了她
[37:56] and she’s under a psych evaluation. 她在进行精神病测试
[37:59] I’m gonna go out on a limb and say she cray. 我要冒险推测一下 她疯透了
[38:04] But on the bright side, you’ve got a sexy scar, 但是往好的方面看 你的伤疤很性感
[38:08] and a great story to tell at parties, right? 在派对上也有了个很棒的故事可以说 对吧
[38:11] More than one. 不止一个呢
[38:12] Since I got here, I’ve found a chopped-off hand, 从我来这里后 我发现了一只断手
[38:16] been stabbed, held at gunpoint… 被捅了 被人用枪指着
[38:18] Again, I am so sorry about that. 我真的很抱歉
[38:21] You know, I spent three tours in Afghanistan, 我去阿富汗玩了三次
[38:23] and I didn’t see this much action. 都没有这么刺激过
[38:24] It has been kind of hectic, huh? 有点热闹哈
[38:28] Listen, Marisol, when I met you, 玛莉索 我遇见你时
[38:32] I told you I was looking for peace and quiet. 我跟你说过我要的是和平和安静
[38:36] I don’t think I’m gonna find that here. 我觉得我在这里找不到
[38:40] So, what are you gonna do? 你要怎么做
[38:44] I’m gonna go home to Seattle. 我要回西雅图
[38:46] It’s where my sisters live. 我姐姐住在那里
[38:48] It’ll be nice to be around family. 待在家人身边会不错的
[38:53] I’m sorry to hear that. 听到这个我很遗憾
[38:57] I’m gonna miss you. 我会想你的
[38:59] Well, maybe I’ll come back and visit. 也许我会回来玩的
[39:01] Sure, if you ever need a place to stay… 好啊 如果你需要住的地方
[39:03] Or a gun in your face. 或者被人拿枪指着脸
[39:07] I’ll know who to call. 我知道该给谁打电话
[39:15] I really hope you find what you’re looking for, Jesse. 我真的希望你找到你想要的 杰西
[39:18] I hope you do, too. 我希望你也是
[39:29] Poor Miguel. 可怜的米格尔
[39:30] Are you kidding? 你开玩笑吗
[39:31] Those kids saw a real live fight. 那些孩子们看到了真实的打斗
[39:35] He’ll be the star of his class. 他会成为班上的明星
[39:36] Still, I shouldn’t have invited Spence. 我还是不该邀请斯宾思的
[39:39] I told him we need space. 我跟他说了我们需要空间
[39:41] I’m glad to hear that. 听到你这样说我很高兴
[39:43] Pero, he did say something strange. 但他说了些奇怪的话
[39:47] He said he caught that clown taking pictures of Katy’s room. 他说他发现那个小丑在拍凯蒂的房间
[39:52] And I remember, 我记得
[39:53] Mrs. Taylor said there were some bad people looking for her. 泰勒太太说有些坏人在找她
[39:56] Come on, Rosita. He was a clown. 拜托 罗西塔 他就是个小丑
[40:00] And you really think there’s nothing to worry about? 你真的觉得没什么好担心吗
[40:02] I’ll complain to the company I hired him from. 我会向那个小丑的公司投诉
[40:05] You’ll never see him again. 你再也不会看见他
[40:07] Gracias, mi amor. 谢谢 亲爱的
[40:09] I’m so glad you’re back, Ernesto. 你回来我真是太高兴了 欧内斯托
[40:12] Now let’s clean this couch so Mrs. Taylor doesn’t fire me. 我们来打扫沙发吧 免得泰勒太太炒了我
[40:16] Should I put this in the wash? 我该把这个放进洗衣机里吗
[40:18] Nope, covers are dry-clean only, 不用 沙发罩只能干洗
[40:22] so we got to take them to the — 所以我们得送去…
[40:27] What is that? 那是什么
[40:30] Looks like blood. 看起来像是血
[40:31] Blood? 血
[40:32] Yeah, but someone tried really hard to clean it up. 是啊 但是有人很努力想要弄干净
[40:37] Blanca. 布兰卡
[40:39] What? 什么
[40:41] Ay, Ernesto. 欧内斯托
[40:43] I think something terrible happened in this room. 我觉得这间房间里发生了可怕的事
[40:56] Who is it? 是谁啊
[41:04] Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. 来了 来了
[41:07] Hola, amigo. 你好啊 朋友
[41:09] Do I know you? 我认识你吗
[41:10] It’s me. Bobo. 是我 波波
蛇蝎女佣

Post navigation

Previous Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme