时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | It’s just, when I heard about your incident with Louie Becker… | 我听说你跟路易·贝克的事后 |
[00:03] | You thought I killed him? | 你觉得我杀了他吗 |
[00:05] | I think you should go. | 我觉得你该走了 |
[00:06] | Adrian, this is Deion, | 艾德里安 这是戴恩 |
[00:08] | our new son. | 我们的新儿子 |
[00:10] | For God’s sake, he is your foster son. | 天啊 他是你的养子 |
[00:13] | Agree to disagree. | 我保留不同意见 |
[00:14] | I work for Genevieve. | 我是给吉纳维芙工作的 |
[00:16] | Well, now that I live here, you work for both of us. | 现在我住在这里 你就得为我们俩工作了 |
[00:19] | Christopher’s very loyal, | 克里斯托弗十分忠诚 |
[00:20] | and Joy’s been his housekeeper for years. | 乔伊担任他的管家已经很多年了 |
[00:23] | Is that Olivia? | 那是奥利维亚吗 |
[00:24] | She’s also the first Mrs. Stafford, | 她还是第一任斯塔福德太太 |
[00:26] | and a world-class psycho. | 也是个世界一流的神经病 |
[00:28] | Didn’t you?! | 不是吗 |
[00:29] | – Okay, that’s it. You’re done. – Get off of me! | -够了 快走 -放开我 |
[00:32] | Do not screw with me, bitch, or you will live to regret it. | 贱人 别和我对着来 不然你会后悔的 |
[00:35] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[00:36] | Michael left me. | 迈克尔离开了我 |
[00:38] | She’s having an affair. | 她有私情了 |
[00:40] | I think it’s been going on for months. | 我觉得进行了几个月 |
[00:42] | Do you think she knows about us? | 你觉得她知道我们的事了吗 |
[00:43] | No. | 不 |
[00:44] | She has no idea. | 她完全不知道 |
[00:45] | Of all the music people in town, | 这里这么多音乐人 |
[00:47] | the only one who wants to sign me is your wife. | 唯一想签我的居然是你妻子 |
[00:49] | You must be Carmen Luna. | 你一定就是卡门·卢娜 |
[00:51] | I love how honest you are. | 我喜欢你的诚实 |
[00:54] | And if your marriage is not making you happy, | 如果你的婚姻令你不开心 |
[00:56] | I think you should… just end it. | 我认为你应该 转身离去 |
[00:58] | Come on, Carmen, pick up. | 卡门 快接电话 |
[01:17] | Carmen? | 卡门 |
[01:21] | Oh, mon dieu, you look magnifique. | 天哪 你看起来好棒啊 |
[01:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:24] | I’m going on a talk show to promote my new album, | 我要参加脱口秀推广我的新专辑 |
[01:27] | and I can’t decide what to wear. | 我不知道穿什么好了 |
[01:28] | Wear this. | 就穿这个啊 |
[01:30] | Mon coeur, what happened to our plan? | 亲爱的 我们的计划怎么办 |
[01:32] | You were supposed to seduce Jacklyn. | 你应该引诱杰奎琳的 |
[01:34] | I know. I couldn’t go through with it. | 我知道 我不忍心嘛 |
[01:37] | She’s been nothing but nice to me. | 她一直对我很好 |
[01:38] | Is that why you haven’t returned any of my calls? | 所以你才不回我电话吗 |
[01:40] | No, I lost my stupid phone. | 不是 我手机丢了 |
[01:42] | Oh, I thought you were mad at me. | 我还以为你生我的气了 |
[01:44] | Where was the last place you had it? | 你最后一次看到手机是在哪里 |
[01:45] | – If I knew, it wouldn’t be lost. – Oh, let’s see. | -如果我知道就不会丢了 -来看看 |
[01:48] | The last text you sent was… | 你最后一次发我短信是… |
[01:51] | when you were with Jacklyn. | 跟杰奎琳在一起的时候 |
[01:54] | Oh, my God. I left my phone at your house! | 天哪 我把手机落在你家里了 |
[01:56] | It’s okay. I’ll go home and find it. | 没事 我回家找回来 |
[01:58] | What if she already did? | 她已经找到了怎么办 |
[02:04] | Thank you, Thomas. | 谢谢 托马斯 |
[02:05] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[02:09] | Remember when I said | 还记得我说 |
[02:10] | I thought my husband was having an affair? | 我觉得我丈夫有外遇吗 |
[02:13] | Well, I finally know who he’s been screwing. | 我终于知道那个小三是谁了 |
[02:17] | And the bitch is gonna pay. | 那个贱人会付出代价的 |
[02:35] | Oh, there you are. | 你来了啊 |
[02:37] | Mr. Michael came to take Katy for the weekend | 迈克尔先生来带凯蒂过周末 |
[02:39] | and she couldn’t find her dolly. | 可她找不到她的娃娃了 |
[02:40] | It’s in my car. Uh, I’ll get it to her. | 在我车里 我去拿 |
[02:43] | She was very upset. | 她很不开心 |
[02:45] | I tried calling you, but you didn’t answer. | 我给你打电话 但是你没接 |
[02:47] | Sorry, I was, uh, at the gym. | 抱歉 我去健身房了 |
[02:51] | And I had my… phone turned off. | 我的手机…关机了 |
[02:54] | You’ve been going to the gym a lot lately. | 最近你经常往健身房跑啊 |
[02:57] | Every afternoon. | 每天下午都去 |
[02:58] | Yes, since the separation, | 对 分居之后 |
[03:00] | the…exercise has helped clear my head. | 我觉得锻炼可以帮我理清头绪 |
[03:04] | I have a really great…trainer. | 我有个非常棒的…教练 |
[03:06] | That’s good. | 不错哦 |
[03:07] | Anyway, uh, I’m gonna take a shower. | 我先去洗个澡 |
[03:10] | Oh, wait. I’m doing laundry. | 等等 我在洗衣服 |
[03:12] | You want me to throw in your gym clothes? | 要把你健身穿的衣服拿来一起洗吗 |
[03:14] | Where is your bag? | 你的健身包呢 |
[03:16] | I must’ve left it at the gym! | 肯定忘在健身房了 |
[03:18] | It’s okay. I’ll call the gym for you. | 没事 我帮你给健身房打电话问问 |
[03:21] | Which one is it? | 哪家健身房 |
[03:22] | You know what? I don’t wanna trouble you. | 不用 我不想麻烦你 |
[03:25] | I’ll call them myself. | 我自己问就行 |
[03:31] | Uh, sorry to interrupt. Carmen Luna to see you… | 抱歉打扰 卡门·卢娜来找你 |
[03:35] | without an appointment. | 之前没有预约 |
[03:37] | You know, it’s not a good time, Carmen. | 现在我不方便 卡门 |
[03:39] | I just wanted to ask you if I left my phone at your house. | 我就想问问是不是把手机忘在你家里了 |
[03:46] | You did. | 没错 |
[03:47] | Yeah, I found it between the sofa cushions. | 我在沙发缝隙里找到的 |
[03:49] | Thank God! I’ve been looking for this everywhere. | 太好了 我到处都找遍了 |
[03:54] | Did your husband call me? | 你丈夫打电话给我了吗 |
[03:55] | I’m sure he’s been trying to reach me. | 他肯定一直在联系我 |
[03:57] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[03:58] | Why would Sebastien be trying to reach you? | 塞巴斯蒂安联系你干什么 |
[04:00] | Oh, he’s my realtor. | 他是我的房产经纪人啊 |
[04:03] | He didn’t tell you? | 他没告诉过你吗 |
[04:05] | So… | 所以 |
[04:07] | Let me get this straight. | 是这么回事对吧 |
[04:09] | Out of all the realtors in town, | 这里那么多房产经纪人 |
[04:12] | you chose my husband? | 你偏偏选了我丈夫吗 |
[04:14] | I wanna buy a condo. | 我想买栋公寓 |
[04:15] | And you told me that he was in real estate. | 你说他是做房地产的 |
[04:16] | So I thought you’d be happy. | 我就想这样你会高兴的 |
[04:19] | Was that wrong? | 这样不对吗 |
[04:29] | I am…so relieved. | 我真是松了口气 |
[04:33] | I mean, you…wow. | 你… |
[04:35] | You wouldn’t believe what’s been going on in my mind. | 你肯定不会相信我想了些什么 |
[04:39] | I…you’re so… Such a beautiful woman and… | 我…你…是个大美女… |
[04:43] | Sebastien is… | 塞巴斯蒂安… |
[04:45] | Wait, you — you thought I would…with your husband? | 你不会…以为我…跟你丈夫… |
[04:47] | No, no, I know. I know, it’s so stupid! | 不不 我知道 我知道这想法太傻了 |
[04:50] | I mean, I was gonna murder you. | 我本来都气得想杀了你了 |
[04:53] | I’m glad you didn’t. | 还好你没有 |
[04:54] | Oh, I’m so sorry. I assumed the worst. | 真是抱歉 我总是往坏处想 |
[04:58] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[04:59] | Oh, don’t be ridiculous. Of course I forgive you. | 别傻了 我当然原谅你 |
[05:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:07] | Well… | 好了 |
[05:09] | Now that that’s out of my system, | 我不用烦心那件事了 |
[05:11] | let’s grab some coffee | 我们现在去喝杯咖啡 |
[05:12] | so we can chat about your big TV debut. | 谈谈你电视首秀的相关事宜吧 |
[05:25] | I didn’t know what the traditional gift was | 我不知道因怀疑自己男朋友谋杀 |
[05:27] | for accusing of your boyfriend of murder, | 前来道歉应该带的传统礼物是什么 |
[05:28] | so I went with a plant. | 所以我选了一盆植物 |
[05:31] | Don’t kill it. | 不要杀死它 |
[05:33] | – Seriously? – Oh, come on. | -认真的吗 -别这样嘛 |
[05:35] | We’re gonna laugh about this someday. | 以后我们提起这个肯定会当笑话讲的 |
[05:36] | Not today. | 今天不会 |
[05:39] | Jesse…I can’t tell you how sorry I am. | 杰西 我真的非常抱歉 |
[05:43] | I…I just think I’m so used to picking bad guys | 我 我只是挑男人的眼光一直都太差 |
[05:47] | that I didn’t trust when I finally had a good one. | 所以终于遇到好人的时候我不敢相信 |
[05:51] | – Look, I don’t wanna be mad. – Then don’t be. | -我不想生气 -那就不要生气 |
[05:54] | But that doesn’t mean I can just pick up where we left off. | 但那不意味着我可以装作什么事都没发生过 |
[05:56] | You need time. I get it, | 你需要点时间 我知道 |
[05:58] | but…please, I just — | 但是求你了 我只是 |
[06:00] | I don’t wanna lose you from my life. | 我不想失去你 |
[06:06] | Can I ask you a favor? | 我能请你帮个忙吗 |
[06:07] | Yes, anything. | 好 尽管说 |
[06:10] | I still really need a job, and I have this one lead. | 我非常需要找到工作 现在手头有份在谈 |
[06:15] | I was hoping you would give me a reference. | 希望你能给我写一封推荐信 |
[06:17] | Of course! I’ll give you a killer recommendation. | 没问题 我会给你一份超棒[凶手]的推荐信 |
[06:22] | Not that you’re a killer. | 不是说你是凶手 |
[06:25] | I think I’m gonna go now. | 我觉得我该走了 |
[06:28] | Yes, Genevieve, I’m taking great care of Dr. Neff. | 好的吉纳维芙 我在好好照顾内夫医生 |
[06:33] | Trust me, I will win him over before you come home. | 相信我 我会在你回来之前得到他的青睐 |
[06:38] | Kiss the kids for me. | 替我亲亲孩子们 |
[06:41] | Mrs. Delatour having fun in New York with Remi and… | 德拉图太太去纽约见雷米和 |
[06:44] | Valentina. | 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[06:45] | Does Dr. Neff like mayo or mustard on his sandwich? | 内夫医生喜欢在三明治上抹蛋黄酱还是芥末酱 |
[06:49] | Dijon mustard. | 法式芥末酱 |
[06:51] | He and I got off to a rocky start. | 我和他一开始闹得很不愉快 |
[06:53] | I am trying to impress him. | 我想给他留下好印象 |
[06:56] | Got any tips for me? | 有什么建议吗 |
[06:59] | Well… you could smile more. | 你可以多些笑容 |
[07:03] | Smile more? | 多些笑容 |
[07:07] | I guess I could do that. | 我想我可以做到 |
[07:10] | You know, Dr. Neff is so happy with Mrs. Delatour. | 内夫医生和德拉图太太在一起很幸福 |
[07:13] | I don’t think I’ve seen him love him anyone this much | 我从未见过他这么爱一个人 |
[07:14] | since…Lurlene passed. | 自从罗琳去世以后 |
[07:17] | Lurlene? Which wife was she? | 罗琳 那是他第几个老婆 |
[07:20] | Lurlene was his mother. | 罗琳是他的母亲 |
[07:22] | He loved her more than anyone in the world. | 他爱她超过世上任何一人 |
[07:25] | That… sounds healthy. | 这 听上去真健康 |
[07:28] | Dr. Neff, I made you lunch. | 内夫医生 我为你做了午饭 |
[07:30] | Genevieve says turkey is your favorite. | 吉纳维芙说你最喜欢吃火鸡 |
[07:35] | Well, that’s very considerate. Actually, turkey is my favorite. | 你真贴心 火鸡的确是我的最爱 |
[07:37] | Oh, well, then you’ll really like what I’m making for dinner. | 那你一定会喜欢我为你准备的晚饭 |
[07:47] | That looks positively succulent. | 看上去真是鲜嫩多汁 |
[07:51] | Wonderful effort, Zoila, | 你做得很好 佐拉 |
[07:51] | but I don’t want to spoil my appetite. | 但是我不想毁了晚上的胃口 |
[08:01] | Dios mio, senor. | 我的天哪 先生 |
[08:02] | I just mopped this floor last week. | 我上礼拜刚拖过地 |
[08:04] | What? You only mop in here once a week? | 什么 你一礼拜只拖一次吗 |
[08:06] | The point is, that little boy of yours | 重点是 你的小男孩 |
[08:08] | – makes a very big mess. – He’s not my little boy. | -搞得乱七八糟 -他不是我的小男孩 |
[08:10] | He’s just the crazy pet project | 他只是一个疯狂的宠物饲养计划 |
[08:12] | of my bored, deluded wi– | 来自我那无聊草率的老 |
[08:13] | Well, hello there, dear. | 你好呀亲爱的 |
[08:15] | Adrian, I have some appointments tomorrow. | 艾德里安 我明天有约了 |
[08:17] | I will be gone all day. I need you to watch Deion. | 我要出门一整天 希望你能照顾戴恩 |
[08:20] | Oh, I’m sure Carmen can babysit. | 我相信卡门可以照顾孩子的 |
[08:25] | This isn’t about Carmen. | 这和卡门无关 |
[08:26] | This is about you bonding with our child. | 你该和我们的孩子增进感情 |
[08:29] | As lovely as that sounds, I’m extremely busy tomorrow. | 虽然听上去很暖心 但是我明天特别忙 |
[08:32] | With what? Golf? | 忙什么 打高尔夫吗 |
[08:34] | And also a nap. | 而且还要睡个午觉 |
[08:35] | Just take Deion along to the club. | 带戴恩一起去俱乐部就好 |
[08:37] | He’ll love the fresh air. | 他会喜欢那里的清新空气的 |
[08:39] | Need I remind you, I didn’t want the b-o-y | 提醒你一下 我一开始就不想要 |
[08:42] | in the first place. | 田力子亥 |
[08:43] | I can spell, you know. | 我能认字的 |
[08:44] | This is not a negotiation. | 没有商量的余地 |
[08:46] | You’re going to spend the day with our little boy, | 你要花一整天陪我们的小朋友 |
[08:48] | and that’s that. | 就这么定了 |
[08:55] | What’s so funny? | 你笑什么 |
[08:57] | You’re her bitch. | 你真是妻管严 |
[09:03] | Mr. Michael thinks Mrs. Taylor’s having an affair? | 迈克尔先生觉得泰勒太太有外遇了吗 |
[09:07] | I bet the affair’s with her trainer. | 我打赌肯定是和她的健身教练出轨了 |
[09:09] | – What? – Every day, Mrs. Taylor says | -什么 -每天泰勒太太都说 |
[09:11] | she’s going to the gym, | 她去健身房了 |
[09:13] | but I don’t think she’s exercising. | 但我觉得她没有在做运动 |
[09:15] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[09:17] | Taylor is not sleeping with her trainer. | 泰勒不会和她的教练睡的 |
[09:19] | Well, she’s having an affair with somebody. | 反正她和其他人出轨了 |
[09:21] | How would you even know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[09:23] | Because she’s the maid. | 因为她是女佣 |
[09:25] | If a spouse is cheating, we’re always the first to know. | 如果一方出轨了 我们总是最早知道的 |
[09:27] | Not always. | 并非次次都是 |
[09:28] | When Genevieve’s fourth husband was cheating on her, I knew. | 当吉纳维芙第四任丈夫出轨的时候 我知道 |
[09:31] | And when she was cheating on him, I knew that, too. | 而当她也出轨的时候 我也知道了 |
[09:33] | – They were both cheating? – Nobody ever slept at home. | -他俩都出轨啦 -没人在家过夜 |
[09:35] | I never had to make the bed. That was a great marriage. | 我都不用铺床了 真是次美好的婚姻 |
[09:39] | If Mr. Michael said the affair’s been going on for months, | 如果迈克尔先生说她早在几月前就出轨了 |
[09:42] | then maybe Blanca knew about it, too. | 那说不定布兰卡也知道了 |
[09:45] | Wait. At Zoila’s wedding, Blanca told me | 等等 佐拉的婚礼上 布兰卡告诉我 |
[09:48] | there was something going on at that house. | 她雇主家有事儿发生 |
[09:49] | And you’re just telling us now? | 你怎么现在才想到告诉我们 |
[09:51] | What? I was mad. She took my dress! | 干嘛 我很生气 她带走了我的裙子 |
[09:55] | And let’s not forget, it’s still out there somewhere. | 别忘了 我的裙子依然没回到我手里 |
[09:57] | Yes, Blanca’s dead, but that’s the big mystery. | 没错 布兰卡死了 这才是最大的谜案 |
[10:00] | #Where’sCarmen’sdress? | #卡门的裙子在哪里 |
[10:02] | Maybe Mrs. Taylor was asking Blanca | 或许泰勒太太让布莱卡 |
[10:03] | to keep her affair a secret. | 不要把她出轨的事情说出去 |
[10:06] | But Blanca had a big mouth, so Taylor took her out. | 但是布兰卡泄了密 所以泰勒把她杀了 |
[10:08] | No, Taylor didn’t do it. | 不 不是泰勒做的 |
[10:12] | Whoever killed Louie killed Blanca. | 杀路易的凶手也正是杀布兰卡的人 |
[10:13] | And to chop up a body, | 而要扛起一具尸体 |
[10:14] | the killer would have to be strong. | 凶手一定很强壮 |
[10:15] | – Someone in really good shape. – Like a trainer? | -身材魁梧健壮的人 -比如健身教练吗 |
[10:20] | I’m just saying. | 我说说而已 |
[10:23] | If Mrs. Taylor is not the killer, | 如果泰勒太太不是凶手 |
[10:26] | then maybe her lover is. | 那可能她的情人是 |
[10:32] | Hello. Oh, is Lorraine in? I have an appointment. | 你好 洛琳在吗 我和她有约 |
[10:35] | Oh, you must be Mrs. Powell. | 你一定是鲍威尔太太 |
[10:37] | I’m Natalie, your new case worker. | 我是纳塔利 现在接手你的领养事宜 |
[10:41] | What happened to Lorraine? | 洛琳去哪里了 |
[10:42] | Lorraine’s job is to place children. | 洛琳的职责是安置孩子们 |
[10:44] | My job is to determine if that placement is working. | 我的职责是确定这种安置可行 |
[10:47] | Well, it is lovely to meet you. | 好吧 那很高兴见到你 |
[10:50] | May I add, I simply adore that blazer. | 容我说一句 我超爱你的这件运动衫 |
[10:53] | Is it polyester? | 是聚酯纤维材质的吗 |
[10:55] | Lorraine may have fallen for that kind of sweet talk, | 洛琳可能会听你这种好听的话 |
[10:57] | but not me. | 但我可不好糊弄 |
[10:58] | I need to conduct a home visit and confirm | 我必须进行一次家访 |
[11:00] | Deion’s living conditions are satisfactory. | 以确认戴恩对自己的生活状况满意 |
[11:03] | Oh, his living conditions are more than satisfactory. | 他的生活状况可不是满意能形容的 |
[11:07] | I don’t like to use the word “Mansion,” | 我不想用豪宅这个词 |
[11:09] | but it’s a mansion. | 但我家就是豪宅 |
[11:10] | Well, the size of your home is irrelevant. | 这和你家房子大小没有关系 |
[11:13] | You might feel differently if you saw it by helicopter. | 如果坐直升机看你可能会有不同的想法 |
[11:15] | Now I see there hasn’t been an interview | 我看记录 我们还没对鲍威尔先生 |
[11:17] | with Mr. Powell yet. | 进行过面试呢 |
[11:18] | I believe Lorraine handled that. | 我确信洛琳处理过此事了 |
[11:21] | So you can just check that little box. | 所以你直接打勾就好了 |
[11:23] | I don’t cut corners, | 我可不走捷径 |
[11:25] | not when the welfare of a child is at stake. | 尤其是在孩子的幸福可能受到威胁的时候 |
[11:28] | I’ll be there tomorrow at 3:00. | 明天三点我会到家 |
[11:29] | Make sure your husband is present. | 确保你的丈夫在场 |
[11:30] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:32] | He’ll be so excited. | 他会非常激动的 |
[11:39] | This is boring. | 真无聊 |
[11:40] | Well, we should be playing golf. | 我们本来可以打高尔夫球的 |
[11:42] | But somebody took so long finding his shoes this morning | 但某人找鞋子花了太久时间 |
[11:44] | that I missed my tee time. | 害我错过了开球时间 |
[11:46] | I want chocolate milk. | 我想喝巧克力牛奶 |
[11:48] | It’s a country club. They don’t have that. | 这里是乡村俱乐部 没有巧克力牛奶 |
[11:51] | Mom would get it for me. | 妈妈肯定会给我弄到的 |
[11:52] | Her name is Evelyn. Evelyn. | 她的名字叫伊芙琳 请叫她伊芙琳 |
[11:55] | It’s a very simple combination of the words | 这是两个词语的简单组合 |
[11:57] | “Evil” and “Villain.” | 邪恶 坏女人 |
[11:59] | Mr. Powell, lovely to see you. | 鲍威尔先生 很高兴和你见面 |
[12:02] | And who’s your little guest? | 你的小客人是谁 |
[12:03] | This is Deion, my… | 这是戴恩 我的 |
[12:06] | foster child. | 养子 |
[12:08] | Oh, I-I know children aren’t allowed | 我知道孩子是不能进入 |
[12:09] | in the dining room, but… | 餐厅的 但是 |
[12:11] | No, it’s not a problem. | 没关系的 |
[12:12] | I think what you’re doing is wonderful. | 我觉得你做的很棒 |
[12:13] | And what am I doing, exactly? | 我做了什么值得你称赞的 |
[12:15] | Well, becoming a foster parent. | 做养父母 |
[12:17] | Last year, my husband and I | 去年 我和我丈夫 |
[12:18] | adopted a baby girl from Vietnam. | 收养了一个越南的小女婴 |
[12:21] | How liberal of you. | 你们还真是自由主义者 |
[12:22] | Well, I hope we’ll be seeing more of you | 我们希望能更常看到你 |
[12:24] | and your beautiful family. | 和你可爱的一家人 |
[12:26] | – Lunch is on the house today. – Well, thank you. | -今天午餐我们请客 -好吧 谢谢 |
[12:31] | Do you think it’s possible you could scare up | 你觉得你这里能给戴恩做些 |
[12:32] | some chocolate milk for Deion? | 巧克力牛奶吗 |
[12:35] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[12:35] | And if there’s anything else I can do, | 如果还有什么需要我帮忙的 |
[12:36] | please, just let me know. | 请告诉我 |
[12:38] | Oh, how about a tee time? | 错过了开球时间该怎么办 |
[12:41] | Oh, I’ll have them squeeze you in. | 我让员工把你加进去 |
[12:46] | Well, that was unexpected. | 这可真是出乎意料 |
[12:47] | Not really. White people love me. | 没啥好意外的 白人都很喜欢我 |
[12:52] | Is this your little boy? | 这是你家的小孩吗 |
[12:54] | Oh, he’s adorable! | 真是太可爱了 |
[12:56] | Yeah, I suppose he gets that from me. | 是啊 估计是从我这里遗传的 |
[13:09] | Oh, my God, Olivia. What are you doing here? | 天哪 奥利维亚 你在这里干什么 |
[13:12] | I let myself in. You really should lock your doors. | 我自己进来了 你应该锁门的 |
[13:14] | There are a lot of nut jobs out there. | 外面有很多神经病的 |
[13:16] | Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing. | 我也是这么想的 |
[13:19] | How long has it been? | 我们有多久没见了 |
[13:21] | A while! | 有一阵了吧 |
[13:22] | I was still working for Michael and Taylor. | 我还在为迈克尔和泰勒工作 |
[13:25] | You were stalking them. | 你那时候跟踪他们 |
[13:26] | I’m afraid I was a bit unstable back then. | 我那个时候的确有些不稳定 |
[13:29] | But I can assure you, I am perfectly sane now. | 但我可以向你保证 我现在完全好了 |
[13:32] | Yeah… | 是呀 |
[13:33] | Have you spoken to Taylor? I heard about the breakup. | 你和泰勒聊过吗 我听说他俩分手了 |
[13:35] | So sad. | 太悲剧了 |
[13:36] | You don’t look sad. | 你看上去可一点也不伤心 |
[13:38] | Anyway, I’m here because I’m looking to hire a new maid. | 无论如何 我来这里是想再雇一个新女佣 |
[13:41] | Sorry, I don’t have anyone… for you. | 抱歉 没有给你这种人 预备 |
[13:44] | Oh, no. I’m not looking to use your little agency. | 不不 我没指望用你的小机构 |
[13:47] | I’ve actually found the maid. | 我已经找好女佣了 |
[13:48] | I just need a reference for Jesse Morgan. | 我只需要你给杰西·摩根一封推荐信 |
[13:52] | Jesse wants to work for you? | 杰西想为你工作 |
[13:53] | Well, I hated my last cleaning lady, | 我很讨厌上一个清洁女工 |
[13:55] | so I thought I’d try a cleaning man. | 所以我想试着雇一个清洁男工 |
[13:58] | Is he any good? | 他好吗 |
[13:59] | Uh…well, uh… | 这 |
[14:03] | Oh, dear. That bad, huh? | 天哪 他这么糟糕 |
[14:05] | No, no, Jesse’s… He’s great. | 不不 杰西 很棒 |
[14:09] | I’m just not sure that you would be a good fit for him. | 我只是不太确定你适合他 |
[14:13] | Because I’m such a perfectionist. | 因为我是个完美主义者 |
[14:17] | Thank you for your candor, Marisol. | 谢谢你的坦率 玛莉索 |
[14:22] | I miss this. | 真想念这种感觉 |
[14:24] | We should do it again sometime. | 我们有时间应该再聊聊 |
[14:27] | Definitely. | 绝对的 |
[14:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:32] | I’m cleaning the chandelier. | 清洁大吊灯啊 |
[14:35] | You took it down from the ceiling? | 你把它从天花板上取下来了 |
[14:37] | Well, don’t worry. I’ll put it back. | 别担心 我可以把它安回去 |
[14:39] | But I dusted it yesterday. | 但我昨天刚扫过灰 |
[14:40] | You don’t have to go to all the trouble. | 你根本不用这么麻烦 |
[14:42] | Oh, I don’t mind. | 没关系 |
[14:43] | I’m just giving it a good scrubbing. | 我要给它好好清理一下 |
[14:46] | I told you, I am trying to impress Dr. Neff. | 我说了 我想打动内夫医生 |
[14:48] | But I can’t do that if you keep one-upping me. | 但如果你一直压我风头我做不到 |
[14:52] | I don’t believe in doing things halfway so… | 我不喜欢做事半途而废 所以… |
[14:55] | But everything you’re doing goes against “Maid Code.” | 你做的所有事都和”女佣准则”相悖 |
[14:58] | – What’s that? – Maids have an understanding. | -那是什么 -女佣间有共识 |
[15:00] | We’ve got each other’s backs. | 我们互帮互助 |
[15:01] | Sometimes you let me shine, sometimes I let you shine… | 有时候你让我表现 有时候我让你表现 |
[15:06] | Okay, first, I don’t think “Maid Code” is a thing, | 好吧 首先 我觉得没有”女佣准则”这回事 |
[15:08] | and I intend to ask around. | 我要问问别人 |
[15:10] | And second, I refuse to do bad job | 其次 我不想因为你不及我 |
[15:12] | just because you can’t keep up. | 就把事干得不好 |
[15:14] | But you’re supposed to be helping me while I’m pregnant. | 但我怀孕了 你应该照应我啊 |
[15:17] | Well, the truth is, if you want to impress Dr. Neff, | 事实是 如果你想打动内夫医生 |
[15:20] | try being more… | 那就试试 |
[15:22] | impressive. | 更出色点 |
[15:25] | See? That’s helping you. | 看到没 我这不就帮你了 |
[15:30] | You wanna dance, chica? | 你想来斗吗 小妞 |
[15:33] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[15:35] | Let’s dance. | 我奉陪 |
[16:14] | Don’t touch that. It belongs to Dr. Neff. | 别碰那个 那是内夫医生的 |
[16:17] | Well, the dust on it belongs to Genevieve. | 上面的灰是吉纳维芙的 |
[16:19] | It’s very precious to him. | 这对他很宝贵 |
[16:22] | I’ll take care of it. | 还是给我吧 |
[16:24] | I can clean a vase, you lunatic! | 我连花瓶都不会擦吗 你个疯子 |
[16:35] | What the hell was in there? | 那里面是什么 |
[16:37] | Lurlene! | 是罗琳 |
[16:48] | Adrian, I’ll be brief. | 艾德里安 我长话短说 |
[16:50] | Child services is paying us a visit tomorrow, | 明天儿童服务机构要来我们家 |
[16:53] | and they want to meet you. | 也想见见你 |
[16:55] | Fine, I’ll change my plans…again. | 好吧 那我再改计划 |
[16:57] | Deion, what the — | 戴恩 你干什… |
[16:58] | – Darling? – No! No, no, no, no! | -亲爱的 -不不不 不 |
[17:00] | I have to go. | 我要挂了 |
[17:04] | My horse lost? | 我的马输了吗 |
[17:06] | He was a favorite! | 他可是夺冠大热 |
[17:07] | I told you not to bet on the favorite. | 我说了别押夺冠大热 |
[17:12] | Next time, I’ll listen to you. | 下次我会听你的 |
[17:18] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[17:22] | What’s the matter? | 什么事情 |
[17:23] | Adrian hates our foster son. | 艾德里安讨厌我们领养的孩子 |
[17:25] | Tomorrow, we have a home visit from child services, | 明天 儿童机构的人会来家访 |
[17:28] | and I am certain Adrian will do something to ruin it. | 我确信艾德里安会想办法搞破坏的 |
[17:31] | Oh, dear. I just wish there was something I could do | 天啊 我真希望有办法 |
[17:33] | to get that man to behave. | 让他守规矩 |
[17:35] | You should drug him. | 你该给他下药 |
[17:36] | Beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[17:37] | Drug him, make sure he’s good and relaxed. | 给他下药 确保他安静放松 |
[17:40] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了吧 |
[17:42] | I’m sorry. That was insensitive. | 抱歉 是我没注意 |
[17:45] | Oh, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[17:46] | Everyone knows I had some mild anger after Michael divorced me. | 我和迈克尔离婚以后大家都知道我脾气不好 |
[17:50] | Then… I discovered these sweet little babies. | 然后 我发现了这些小宝贝 |
[17:55] | Now I’m happy as a clam. | 现在我很快乐 |
[17:56] | It won’t help me if he passes out at the table. | 他晕倒在桌上也没好处 |
[17:58] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[18:00] | In my experience, they just put you in a state of bliss, | 以我的体会 这药只会让你心情很好 |
[18:03] | even in the worst of circumstances. | 就算现实情况很糟 |
[18:05] | Do you really think it could work? | 你真觉得这能有用吗 |
[18:07] | Well… I took one 10 minutes ago, | 我十分钟前吃了一片 |
[18:11] | and I’m finding you utterly delightful. | 现在觉得你好讨人喜欢 |
[18:17] | Dr. Neff is gonna be so upset. What am I gonna do? | 内夫医生会生气的 我要怎么办 |
[18:21] | First, you’re gonna get up and dust yourself off. | 首先 你起来把身上灰掸掉 |
[18:24] | Just try not to track Lurlene all over the house. | 别把罗琳撒的满屋子都是 |
[18:26] | Don’t make jokes. This is serious. | 别开玩笑了 这事很严重的 |
[18:30] | I’m covered in Dr. Neff’s mom! | 我身上全是内夫医生的妈妈的骨灰 |
[18:33] | It’s okay. Accidents happen. | 没事的 意外总会发生 |
[18:35] | Not to me! He thinks I’m perfect. | 我不出意外的 他觉得我很完美 |
[18:39] | So you’re not perfect. He’ll live. | 你不完美又怎么样 他会接受的 |
[18:41] | No, you don’t understand. I owe him. | 不 你不知道 我欠他的 |
[18:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:46] | My dad took off when I was little, | 我爸爸在我很小就跑了 |
[18:48] | and then my mom got sick. | 然后我妈妈得了病 |
[18:50] | We couldn’t afford a doctor, | 我们请不起医生 |
[18:51] | but Dr. Neff took care of her anyway. | 但内夫医生依然照顾她 |
[18:54] | And then after she… | 然后妈妈… |
[18:57] | he gave me this job. | 他让我来当女佣 |
[18:59] | He took care of me like a dad. | 像爸爸一样照顾我 |
[19:03] | So you don’t want to disappoint him. | 所以你不想让他失望 |
[19:05] | If he finds out about this, I’ll be devastated. | 如果他发现了这事 我会伤心欲绝的 |
[19:09] | Then… | 那… |
[19:12] | we won’t let him find out. | 我们就别让他发现 |
[19:20] | What are you doing?! That’s not Lurlene! | 你干什么 那不是罗琳 |
[19:25] | It is now. | 现在是了 |
[19:30] | I told you how important that job was. | 我跟你说了那工作有多重要 |
[19:33] | Why did you tank me? | 你为什么要害我 |
[19:34] | I didn’t tank you! I said you were great. | 我没害你 我说你很棒 |
[19:36] | You told Ms. Rice that | 你跟赖斯小姐说 |
[19:37] | I wasn’t a good fit for her. | 我不适合她 |
[19:39] | No, I said she wasn’t a good fit for you. | 不 我说的是她不适合你 |
[19:41] | – Olivia is nuts! – So? | -奥利维亚是神经病 -所以呢 |
[19:43] | Look, working for Olivia isn’t your only option. | 你不是只有帮她干活一条路可走 |
[19:46] | I’ve already lined up two job possibilities for you. | 我已经帮你找到两个备选工作了 |
[19:49] | She pays 40 bucks an hour. | 她一小时给四十块报酬 |
[19:52] | Whoa, she really is crazy. | 她真的是神经了 |
[19:53] | All you had to do was say I was good. | 你只要说我表现很好就行 |
[19:56] | Look, I know you’re mad, | 我知道你生气 |
[19:58] | but you don’t know all of the things she’s done. | 但你不知道她做过的那些事 |
[20:01] | Do we really want that kind of drama in our lives? | 我们的生活里真想搅进那些事吗 |
[20:05] | In our lives? | “我们的生活”吗 |
[20:07] | Marisol, do you think we’re getting back together? | 玛莉索 你是觉得我们复合了吗 |
[20:11] | Well… | 好吧 |
[20:13] | Not right now, but someday. | 现在没有 但之后会吧 |
[20:15] | You just said you needed more time. | 你只说你需要更多时间 |
[20:18] | No, you said I needed more time. | 不 是你说我需要更多时间 |
[20:26] | I thought… | 我以为… |
[20:31] | I don’t know what I thought. | 我大概以为错了 |
[20:37] | I-I’m sorry, I… | 抱歉 我… |
[20:38] | No, no. | 别 |
[20:42] | It’s my fault, and — and don’t worry. | 错在我 别担心 |
[20:44] | I’ll — I’ll talk to Olivia again, | 我再去和奥利维亚谈 |
[20:46] | and I’ll get her to hire you. | 说服她雇你 |
[20:49] | It’s the least I can do. | 我至少还能这样做 |
[20:52] | – Jacklyn bought our story? – Yeah. | -杰奎琳信了我们的故事吗 -没错 |
[20:54] | So we’re in the clean? | 所以我们没暴露 |
[20:55] | Yes, but mira, we have to stop seeing each other for a while. | 没错 但你听好了 我们这段时间别见面 |
[20:58] | Why? We got away with it. | 为什么 我们没暴露 |
[21:00] | Because I’m this close to getting what I want, | 因为我很接近目标了 |
[21:01] | and Jacklyn is the key. I don’t wanna screw it up. | 而杰奎琳就是关键 我不想搞砸 |
[21:05] | We just have to be more careful. | 我们更小心就好了 |
[21:06] | No, we cannot be together until the album drops. | 不 发完专辑才能在一起 |
[21:09] | So not more calling, no stopping by, no more nothing. | 别再打电话 别见面 什么都别 |
[21:12] | – Okay? – Okay. | -行吗 -行 |
[21:15] | Sebastien, what did I just say? | 塞巴斯蒂安 我刚说了什么 |
[21:17] | You said that we’re not gonna see each other for a while. | 你说我们这段时间别见面 |
[21:20] | That means we’re gonna have to make this one count. | 说明我们得好好利用这次 |
[21:28] | Why are you so good at that? | 你为什么这么浪漫 |
[21:31] | Because I’m French. | 因为我是法国人 |
[21:35] | Just this one last time. | 就这最后一次 |
[21:36] | Yeah. | 行 |
[21:46] | When do you think you’ll be back from Mexico? | 你什么时候从墨西哥回来 |
[21:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:52] | Well, Ernesto, I have to go. Hasta luego, mi amor. | 欧内斯托 我得挂了 再见 亲爱的 |
[21:57] | Hey, Rosie, I’m heading out. | 罗西 我出下门 |
[21:58] | Going to the gym? | 去健身房吗 |
[22:00] | Yep, I have my, uh, bag right here. | 没错 我带着健身包呢 |
[22:03] | You look so nice. | 你打扮得好靓 |
[22:04] | Your hair is all done. You’ve got your makeup on. | 弄好了头发 化好了妆 |
[22:07] | – So? – Well, if I were you, | -所以呢 -要我是你 |
[22:08] | I wouldn’t want to get all sweaty right now. | 现在就不想弄得一身汗 |
[22:12] | Okay, uh, well, I’m, uh, I’m leaving my phone on | 好吧 我手机开机 |
[22:15] | in case you need me. | 以防你要联系我 |
[22:16] | Don’t worry, Mrs. Taylor. | 别担心 泰勒太太 |
[22:17] | You go have fun with your trainer. | 和教练玩得开心哦 |
[22:25] | Put your shoes on, papito. We’re going for a ride. | 穿上鞋 小家伙 我们去兜风 |
[22:38] | Mami, that was a stop sign. | 妈咪 那是停车标志 |
[22:41] | Play your game, mijo. | 玩你的游戏 小子 |
[22:42] | – Where are we going? – It’s a secret. | -我们去哪儿 -这是个秘密 |
[22:45] | I have to pee. | 我尿急 |
[22:46] | You’re a big boy. Hold it. | 你这么大了 憋住吧 |
[23:04] | Why are we at the park? | 为什么来公园了 |
[23:05] | Don’t you have to go to the bathroom? | 你不是要上厕所吗 |
[23:24] | Spence? | 斯宾思 |
[23:40] | I’ll just be a moment, Natalie. | 一会儿就好 纳塔利 |
[23:42] | Why don’t you have a seat? | 你请坐 |
[23:44] | Uh, where’s Mr. Powell? | 鲍威尔先生人呢 |
[23:45] | Upstairs. | 在楼上 |
[23:47] | He’s, uh, so looking forward to meeting you. | 他非常想见你 |
[23:51] | Really? | 是吗 |
[23:54] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[23:56] | He, uh, keeps going on and on about it. | 他不停在说这件事 |
[24:00] | – Let me go fetch him. – Here I am. | -我去叫他 -我来了 |
[24:03] | – What’s all this? – We’re twins! | -这怎么回事 -我们是双胞胎 |
[24:05] | Can you tell us apart? | 你能分开我们吗 |
[24:11] | Adrian. | 艾德里安 |
[24:12] | This interview could alter the course of Deion’s life. | 这次面试可能会改变戴恩的人生轨迹 |
[24:14] | I will not allow you to make a mockery of it. | 我不准你出洋相 |
[24:18] | Now come. I’ve made you a drink. | 过来 我给你倒了饮料 |
[24:24] | Oh, is this yours? I’m sorry. I was parched. | 这是你的吗 抱歉 我太渴了 |
[24:31] | Rosie, what are you doing here? | 罗西 你来这儿干什么 |
[24:32] | Are you having an affair with Mrs. Taylor? | 你和泰勒太太有婚外情吗 |
[24:35] | No. Why would you ask that? | 没有 你为什么这么问 |
[24:37] | I took Miguel to the park today, and I saw you together. | 我今天带米格尔去公园 看到你俩在一起 |
[24:41] | Oh. Well… Taylor’s just a friend. | 好吧 我和泰勒只是朋友 |
[24:45] | I rented her house, remember? | 我租了她的房子 记得吗 |
[24:46] | If she’s just your friend, how come she slapped you? | 如果你俩只是朋友 那她怎么扇你耳光 |
[24:50] | Honestly, uh, that’s personal. | 其实 这是私事 |
[24:52] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[24:55] | You are having an affair with her. | 你确实和她有婚外情 |
[24:58] | No, no, — it’s it’s not like that. I swear. | 不 不是那样的 我发誓 |
[25:01] | – Were you with her when we were together? – Of course not. | -我们一起时你就和她一起了吗 -当然没有 |
[25:03] | Did you start sleeping with her | 是我住院时 |
[25:06] | when I was in the hospital? | 你们开始滚床单的吗 |
[25:07] | Stop it. This is all in your head. | 别乱想 你满脑子想的这个 |
[25:09] | Last time I was here, you told me you still loved me. | 我上次来这里 你告诉我你仍然爱我 |
[25:13] | But you were screwing her this whole time! | 但你一直在和她乱搞 |
[25:16] | I am not the one that walked out on us. That was all you. | 走出我们婚姻的人又不是我 是你 |
[25:21] | Again? | 又来 |
[25:24] | I can’t even look at you. | 我都无法直视你了 |
[25:29] | I’m so glad you wanted to meet. | 很高兴你想见面 |
[25:30] | This is fun. | 很有趣 |
[25:32] | So fun. | 非常有趣 |
[25:34] | Listen, I have to tell you something. | 听着 我得跟你说些事 |
[25:37] | Girlfriend to girlfriend. | 闺蜜之间的事 |
[25:38] | That sounds juicy. | 听起来很咸湿哦 |
[25:41] | The other day when I told you | 那天我告诉你 |
[25:43] | that Jesse wouldn’t be a good fit for you, | 杰西不适合你 |
[25:46] | I lied. | 我说谎了 |
[25:48] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[25:51] | When Jesse worked for me, our relationship became… | 杰西为我工作时 我们俩从主仆变成了 |
[25:55] | romantic. | 情人 |
[25:57] | It’s over now. | 但现在分手了 |
[25:59] | Not by my choice. | 不是我主动的 |
[25:59] | Oh, dear, this is juicy. | 天啊 确实很有料 |
[26:03] | Anyway, Jesse is very attracted to older women. | 总之 杰西很容易被年长的女性吸引 |
[26:06] | Obviously, if he dated you. | 他和你约过会了 这显而易见 |
[26:10] | Well, when I thought of him at your house | 当我想到他在你家里 |
[26:14] | with you being so… lovely and smart… | 而你又是如此的…可爱聪敏 |
[26:18] | Oh, my goodness. You were jealous. | 天啊 你嫉妒了 |
[26:20] | I was. | 没错 |
[26:22] | But Jesse really is a wonderful maid. | 杰西确实是一个非常出色的佣人 |
[26:25] | And you would be a fool not to hire him. | 你要是不雇佣他 你就是傻瓜 |
[26:27] | Say no more. He’s got the job. | 不用再说了 他被雇佣了 |
[26:30] | Terrific. | 太好了 |
[26:31] | And don’t worry about Jesse and me getting involved. | 别担心 杰西和我不会有什么关系的 |
[26:33] | I’m seeing someone. | 我有男朋友了 |
[26:36] | Who’s the lucky fellow? | 谁这么幸运 |
[26:38] | I suppose there’s no reason to keep it a secret | 我想既然他们已经分居了 |
[26:40] | now that they’re separated. | 我也不用再隐瞒了 |
[26:42] | It’s Michael! | 是迈克尔 |
[26:45] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[26:46] | We’ve been seeing each other for months. | 我们在一起已经有几个月了 |
[26:48] | What about Taylor? | 那泰勒怎么办 |
[26:49] | Well, the whore’s finally getting a taste of her own medicine. | 那个婊子终于自食其果了 |
[26:54] | Her husband left her, she’s a single mother, | 她丈夫抛弃了她 她是个单亲妈妈 |
[26:56] | and that whole thing with her maid getting murdered. | 还有她的女佣被杀的那件事 |
[27:01] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[27:03] | Her whole life is falling apart. | 她的人生都崩溃了 |
[27:05] | I couldn’t have planned it better myself. | 就算是我也不能计划得更好了 |
[27:12] | Is Deion going to public school or public school? | 你们准备让戴恩去公立学校还是公立学校 |
[27:17] | We’ve secured him a spot at Beverly Country Day. | 我们确保他能进比佛利日校 |
[27:21] | It’s private. | 一所私立学校 |
[27:22] | Private. | 私立学校 |
[27:24] | That sounds so fancy. | 听上去真华丽 |
[27:26] | You’re a couple of Fancy Nancies. | 你们是从《小俏妞希希》里走出来的一对 |
[27:29] | That’s a little rude. | 这么说可有点不礼貌 |
[27:30] | Oh, I’m sorry. Is your name Nancy? | 真抱歉 你叫希希吗 |
[27:39] | Okay, now tell me about Deion’s diet. | 好了 和我说说戴恩的饮食吧 |
[27:44] | Mostly we feed him glass and poison. | 我们主要喂他吃玻璃和毒药 |
[27:48] | Wonderful, wonderful. | 很好 很好 |
[27:50] | Natalie, will you give us a moment? | 纳塔利 我们能失陪一下吗 |
[27:52] | I will if you will give me this. | 可以 只要你把这个给我 |
[27:59] | I think this woman’s on drugs. | 我觉得这个女人嗑药了 |
[28:00] | What? That’s absurd. | 什么 这太荒唐了 |
[28:02] | Oh, Deion boy. | 戴恩小子 |
[28:04] | The pipes, the pipes are calling. | 笛声 笛声在声声呼唤着你 |
[28:08] | – Okay, I drugged her. – Why would you do that? | -好吧 我对她下药了 -为什么这么做 |
[28:10] | It was an accident. I was trying to drug you. | 这是个意外 我是想给你下药的 |
[28:12] | – Oh, my God. – I didn’t want you to sabotage this. | -天啊 -我不希望你破坏这一切 |
[28:14] | I thought you’d leap at the chance | 我以为你会不顾一切地抓住这个 |
[28:15] | to have Deion taken away. | 可以把戴恩送走的良机 |
[28:16] | Look, I know I said I was afraid of getting attached, | 听着 我知道我说过我不想再投入感情了 |
[28:18] | but the truth is, he’s growing on me. | 但事实是 我越来越喜欢他了 |
[28:22] | You mean that? | 你是真心的 |
[28:24] | If you wanna make Deion a part of the family, | 如果你希望戴恩成为我们家庭的一份子 |
[28:27] | I’m willing to give it a try. | 我愿意试一试 |
[28:30] | Adrian, that makes me so happy to hear you say that. | 艾德里安 听到你这么说我太高兴了 |
[28:33] | Is it just me, or is this floor amazing? | 是我的问题 还是这个地板舒服极了 |
[28:39] | She’s going to be a problem. | 她会给我们惹麻烦的 |
[28:42] | Hey, your segment’s up next. Why do you look nervous as hell? | 下一节就到你了 为什么你看上去紧张死了 |
[28:46] | Because I’m nervous as hell. | 因为我确实紧张死了 |
[28:47] | Oh, honey, live TV can be nerve-racking. | 亲爱的 电视直播确实会让人心烦意乱 |
[28:50] | Pre-show jitters are perfectly normal. | 上节目前紧张是很正常的 |
[28:52] | It’s more than that. It’s everything. | 不仅是这样 这所有一切都让我紧张 |
[28:53] | It’s being on TV and the album. | 上电视 出专辑 |
[28:56] | It’s all finally happening, and I’m — I’m freaking out! | 终于要梦想成真 而我…我要崩溃了 |
[28:59] | Could you give us a minute? | 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[29:01] | Now come on. Carmen, you’re always so confident. | 好了 卡门 你总是那么自信 |
[29:04] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[29:06] | I’ve been trying to be a singer since forever. | 我从很久以前就努力要成为歌手 |
[29:08] | It’s been my dream. | 这一直是我的梦想 |
[29:10] | But so many people along the way said I wasn’t good enough. And… | 可沿途遇到那么多人告诉我我不够好 而且 |
[29:14] | What if they were right? | 万一他们是对的呢 |
[29:15] | They’re not. | 他们错了 |
[29:16] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[29:17] | Because I believe in you. | 因为我相信你 |
[29:19] | And I’m the best in the business. | 而我是这行里首屈一指的 |
[29:21] | So if I say you’re good, you’re good. | 如果我说你很好 你就是很好 |
[29:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:27] | Thank you, Jacklyn… | 杰奎琳 谢谢你… |
[29:29] | for everything. | 为我所做的一切 |
[29:30] | Now get out there and enjoy the moment. | 快点出去 享受这一刻吧 |
[29:33] | Trust me, you deserve this. | 相信我 这是你应得的 |
[29:37] | Yes. | 好的 |
[29:39] | Welcome back to “Hey, LA” with Reese & Rick. | 欢迎回到《嘿洛杉矶》 我们是里斯和里克 |
[29:42] | And if you’re just joining us, | 如果你刚刚打开电视收看我们的节目 |
[29:43] | you missed Chef Kevin making these amazing cake balls. | 你错过了凯文大厨做的精美的饼球 |
[29:47] | They are actually amazeballs. | 这些饼球[蛋蛋]真的让人惊奇 |
[29:48] | Can I say that? Is that dirty? | 我能这么说吗 会很下流吗 |
[29:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:52] | Our next guest is a rising star on the pop scene. | 我们下一位来宾是流行乐坛冉冉升起的新星 |
[29:56] | Her album drops next week. Here she is — Carmen Luna. | 她的专辑将于下周问世 欢迎卡门·卢娜 |
[30:01] | Whoo! Welcome, Carmen. | 欢迎 卡门 |
[30:02] | You look fabulous. | 你看上去美极了 |
[30:04] | Thank you so much…for having me here. | 很感谢你们 这次能邀请我来 |
[30:09] | Yeah, so you are obviously new to the music scene. | 很显然 你是最近才进军乐坛的 |
[30:12] | Tell us about Carmen Luna. | 和我们介绍一下卡门·卢娜吧 |
[30:14] | For example, are you single? | 比如说 你是否单身 |
[30:16] | Oh! What? I can’t even ask? | 怎么 我问问都不行 |
[30:18] | Actually, I am completely in love… | 事实上 我已彻底坠入了爱河… |
[30:20] | with my album. | 爱上了我的专辑 |
[30:23] | Well, a little birdie told me | 有青鸟向我捎来消息说 |
[30:25] | that you are going to be a big sensation. | 你一定会引起巨大轰动 |
[30:27] | That was probably my producer…Jacklyn Dussault. | 那大概是我的制作人 杰奎琳·迪索 |
[30:30] | I just wanna give a shout out to her | 我只是想为她喝彩 |
[30:32] | and everyone who has ever believed in me. | 还有所有相信我的人 |
[30:34] | Oh, that’s so sweet. | 真有爱 |
[30:35] | Well, why don’t we get a taste for your music? | 来听听你的音乐吧 |
[30:37] | Let’s watch your new music video. | 我们一起看看的新MV |
[30:38] | Great! That video was so much fun to shoot. | 真棒 拍摄那段MV太有趣了 |
[30:43] | Damelo, damelo! Ah! Sebastien! | 给我 给我 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[30:47] | Yowza. | 哇哦 |
[30:50] | Stop that, that’s not it. | 别放了 不是这个 |
[30:51] | – That’s not it. Stop that, please. That’s not it. – Commercial. | -不是这个 别放了 -进广告 |
[30:53] | – Somebody stop that. – Cut to commercial. | -快别放了 -进广告 |
[30:56] | Jacklyn! | 杰奎琳 |
[31:09] | Hello, ladies. | 姑娘们 |
[31:10] | Hi, Dr. Neff. | 内夫医生 |
[31:11] | Oh, Zoila. | 佐拉 |
[31:13] | How nice to see you with a smile…for a change. | 看见你笑真好 终于改变了 |
[31:18] | Well, Mother has certainly been polished to a lovely sheen. | 母亲的骨灰瓮被擦得很有光泽啊 |
[31:23] | Nicely done, Joy. | 做得不错 乔伊 |
[31:28] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[31:30] | Why is Mother so light? | 母亲的骨灰瓮怎么这么轻 |
[31:32] | Light? Is she light? | 轻 她轻吗 |
[31:33] | I don’t see how she could be light. | 我不知道她怎么能轻 |
[31:37] | What on God’s green earth is going on here, Joy? | 到底怎么回事 乔伊 |
[31:41] | Uh, well… | 这个嘛 |
[31:45] | I dropped the urn. | 我摔了骨灰瓮 |
[31:49] | I accidentally spilled your mother’s ashes. | 我不小心把你母亲的骨灰撒出来了 |
[31:52] | – You what? – I was dusting, | -你做了什么 -我在除尘 |
[31:54] | and Joy told me not to touch it, but I thought I knew better. | 乔伊让我别碰 但我以为我不会毛手毛脚 |
[31:58] | For God’s sake, Zoila, this was my mother. | 看在老天的份上 佐拉 这可是我的母亲啊 |
[32:02] | It still is… | 这还是啊 |
[32:04] | mostly. | 大部分是 |
[32:06] | You can rest assured, | 你放心 |
[32:08] | Genevieve is gonna hear about this. | 吉纳维芙会知道这事的 |
[32:10] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[32:15] | You took the blame for me. | 你替我承担了责任 |
[32:17] | Like I said, Maid Code. We got each other’s back. | 我说过 女佣准则 我们互帮互助 |
[32:26] | But just so you know, | 告诉你一下 |
[32:28] | Spence and I are not having an affair. | 斯宾思和我没有搞外遇 |
[32:32] | Did he tell you to say that? | 他让你这样说的吗 |
[32:34] | No. | 不 |
[32:36] | It’s the truth. | 这是真的 |
[32:41] | We’re in an addiction support group together. | 我们都参加了戒瘾互助会 |
[32:48] | Before you started working here, I had an overdose. | 你开始在这里工作之前 我服药过量了 |
[32:52] | I was taking some prescription pills. | 我在吃处方药 |
[32:55] | I thought that that was an accident. | 我还以为那是一场意外 |
[32:57] | It was, but it was also a wake-up call. | 是的 但那也给我敲响了警钟 |
[33:00] | I realized that I’d become dependent on those pills. | 我意识到我会依赖那些药物 |
[33:02] | I was using them as a crutch. So I decided to get help. | 药物就是我的拐杖 所以我决定寻求帮助 |
[33:06] | I started going to meetings. | 我开始去开会 |
[33:08] | Uh, Spence was in the same group. | 斯宾思也在那个互助会里 |
[33:11] | I already knew him, so I asked him to be my sponsor. | 我认识他 所以让他担任我的互助对象 |
[33:13] | He’s been helping me get my life back together. | 他一直在帮我重振旗鼓 |
[33:17] | So then how come you slapped him? | 那你为什么扇他耳光 |
[33:19] | With you working here, he felt it was getting too complicated. | 你在这里工作 他觉得有点太复杂了 |
[33:23] | He told me he can’t sponsor me anymore. | 他告诉我不能再跟我互助了 |
[33:26] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[33:27] | I-I guess I just — I snapped. | 我想我就崩溃了 |
[33:29] | Michael had just left me. | 迈克尔刚离开了我 |
[33:31] | I felt like Spence was abandoning me, too. | 我觉得斯宾思也在抛弃我 |
[33:33] | I wish he would’ve just told me. | 真希望他能告诉我 |
[33:35] | He couldn’t. | 他不能 |
[33:36] | The support group is anonymous. He was protecting me. | 互助会是匿名的 他是在保护我 |
[33:40] | He’s a good guy, Rosie. | 他是个好人 罗西 |
[33:44] | You’re lucky to have him in your life. | 有他在你生命中你真是幸运 |
[33:55] | Go away. | 走开 |
[34:00] | Mon coeur, I saw the show. | 亲爱的 我看见节目了 |
[34:03] | I’m so, so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[34:07] | My life is ruined. | 我的人生被毁了 |
[34:09] | You think Jacklyn is going to work with me now? | 你觉得杰奎琳还会跟我合作吗 |
[34:13] | I have nothing. | 我什么都没有了 |
[34:14] | You have me. | 你有我啊 |
[34:15] | Jacklyn wants a divorce. We don’t have to hide anymore. | 杰奎琳想离婚 我们没必要再躲藏了 |
[34:19] | Maybe that’s the silver lining. | 也许那是一丝慰藉 |
[34:20] | Sebastien, this relationship was a mistake. | 塞巴斯蒂安 我俩的恋爱就是个错误 |
[34:23] | How could you say that | 你怎么能这么说 |
[34:24] | after everything we’ve done to be together? | 我们做了好多事来在一起 |
[34:26] | What have we done? | 我们做了什么 |
[34:28] | We cheated on your wife. We lied to her. We used her. | 我们背叛了你妻子 骗了她 利用了她 |
[34:31] | We were horrible! | 我们很坏 |
[34:33] | You’re upset. You’re not thinking clearly. | 你很生气 你没想明白 |
[34:35] | I’m thinking clearly for the first time in forever. | 很久以来我第一次想明白了 |
[34:37] | I hate who I am when I’m with you. | 我讨厌跟你在一起的那个我 |
[34:41] | Mon coeur… | 亲爱的 |
[34:44] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[34:46] | No, Sebastien. | 不 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[34:50] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[35:12] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[35:14] | Well, we opened a lovely bottle of Bordeaux. | 我们开了一瓶波尔多葡萄酒 |
[35:18] | You had three glasses and got a little tipsy. | 你喝了三杯 有点醉了 |
[35:21] | And we thought it best if you slept it off. | 我们觉得你还是睡睡醒酒比较好 |
[35:25] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[35:27] | No. | 不 |
[35:29] | Because it never happened. I don’t drink! | 因为根本没发生 我不喝酒 |
[35:35] | You people drugged me! | 你们给我下药了 |
[35:37] | That’s ludicrous. | 太荒唐了 |
[35:38] | Well, it’ll be a cold day in hell | 我绝对不会 |
[35:40] | before I allow a child to live here. | 让小孩在这里生活 |
[35:42] | – What? Adrian! – Now just hold on. | -什么 艾德里安 -等等 |
[35:44] | There must be something we can do. | 我们一定能做点什么 |
[35:45] | – Excuse me. – Yes, Deion. | -打断一下 -说吧 戴恩 |
[35:47] | – I took funny pictures of you. – Not now, sweetheart. | -我拍了你搞笑的照片 -现在别说 亲爱的 |
[35:50] | No, no, look, she was acting all weird. | 不不 看看 她表现得很奇怪 |
[35:58] | I think your boss would like to see these pictures. | 我觉得你的老板想看看这些照片 |
[36:01] | Deion, give that to me. | 戴恩 给我 |
[36:03] | Not so fast. | 先别急 |
[36:06] | We’ll keep them safe for you, | 我们会帮你安全保管的 |
[36:08] | provided Deion can remain in our custody. | 前提是戴恩能留下来 |
[36:13] | Oh, my God! This little boy is extorting me! | 天啊 这孩子在勒索我 |
[36:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:18] | Turns out he’s a Powell after all. | 看来他还是鲍威尔家的人啊 |
[36:25] | Taylor told you about our support group? | 泰勒跟你说了我们互助会的事吗 |
[36:30] | And I think you should keep being her sponsor. | 我觉得你该继续做她的互助对象 |
[36:33] | She needs your help. | 她需要你的帮助 |
[36:35] | Her marriage is over. You can’t leave her, too. | 她的婚姻结束了 你不能也离开她 |
[36:38] | You’d be okay with that? | 你对此没意见吗 |
[36:41] | I’m sorry I got so angry. | 对不起我生气了 |
[36:44] | I guess thinking of you | 我猜想到你 |
[36:46] | with another woman still makes me crazy. | 和另一个女人在一起还是让我很不爽 |
[36:50] | Believe me, I understand. | 相信我 我明白的 |
[36:55] | Which cheek did I slap? | 我扇的哪一边脸颊 |
[36:56] | That one. | 这边 |
[37:01] | Better? | 好些了吗 |
[37:04] | Well, Taylor slapped the other one. | 泰勒扇了另一边 |
[37:07] | That hurts, too. | 那也很疼 |
[37:22] | You’re a great man, Mr. Spence. | 你是个好人 斯宾思先生 |
[37:26] | You always do the right thing. | 你总是做正确的事 |
[37:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:31] | I hate that about me. | 我讨厌我的这一点 |
[37:35] | Don’t be a stranger, okay? | 别做陌生人 好吗 |
[37:58] | Dr. Neff? | 内夫医生 |
[38:01] | Zoila feels really awful about what happened. | 佐拉对发生的事感到很抱歉 |
[38:06] | It’s not just about the ashes. | 问题不仅仅是骨灰 |
[38:09] | Ever since I moved in here, | 自从我搬了进来 |
[38:11] | Zoila has been trying to undermine | 佐拉一直都想破坏 |
[38:13] | my relationship with Genevieve. | 我和吉纳维芙的感情 |
[38:15] | Oh, I don’t know about that. | 我倒是不知道 |
[38:16] | Oh, I do. | 我知道 |
[38:18] | And sooner or later, | 迟早 |
[38:19] | Genevieve is going to have to choose between us. | 吉纳维芙就得在我俩之间做出选择 |
[38:23] | And you are going to help her make the right choice. | 你要帮助她做出正确的选择 |
[38:26] | I am? | 是吗 |
[38:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:30] | I’m counting on you, Joy. | 我指望着你呢 乔伊 |
[38:36] | I’m sorry. She ran right past me. | 抱歉 她从我身边跑过去了 |
[38:39] | It’s okay, Thomas. | 没事 托马斯 |
[38:42] | I wanna hear what she has to say. | 我想听听她要说什么 |
[38:47] | Well? | 说吧 |
[38:48] | I am so, so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[38:51] | When I met Sebastien, I didn’t know how amazing you were. | 当我遇见塞巴斯蒂安时 我不知道你有多棒 |
[38:56] | So it was okay to screw him because you didn’t know me? | 所以就因为你不了解我 你就可以跟他上床吗 |
[39:01] | Look, I don’t expect you to forgive me, | 我不指望你原谅我 |
[39:03] | but I just wanted you to know that I ended it with him. | 我只想告诉你 我跟他结束了 |
[39:05] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[39:07] | I don’t care about Sebastien anymore. | 我不再关心塞巴斯蒂安了 |
[39:11] | But you wanna know what hurts the most? | 但你知道什么最伤人吗 |
[39:16] | I thought you and I were friends. | 我还以为我们是朋友 |
[39:19] | If it means anything, Jacklyn, that part was real. | 如果这有意义的话 杰奎琳 我们真的是 |
[39:23] | It means nothing at all. | 毫无意义 |
[39:27] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[39:30] | I completely understand why the label would wanna drop me. | 我完全明白唱片公司为什么想解雇我 |
[39:34] | Oh, we’re not dropping you. | 我们不会解雇你 |
[39:35] | What? You’re still gonna release my album? | 什么 你还是要发行我的唱片吗 |
[39:39] | I didn’t say that. | 我没说 |
[39:41] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[39:42] | We have you under an exclusive contract. | 我们跟你签了独家合同 |
[39:46] | So your album is gonna sit on a shelf and rot. | 所以你的专辑会在架子上发霉 |
[39:50] | What? You can’t do that! | 什么 你不能这样做 |
[39:52] | Of course I can. | 我当然可以 |
[39:55] | You can’t make music anywhere else. | 你没法在别的地方做音乐了 |
[39:58] | I own you. | 你是属于我的 |
[40:03] | So Mrs. Taylor isn’t having an affair. You were right. | 泰勒太太没有外遇 你说得对 |
[40:07] | I’ve been thinking, and maybe you were on to something. | 我一直在思考 也许你说得有理 |
[40:09] | I spoke to Michael’s ex, Olivia, | 我跟迈克尔的前妻奥利维亚谈过了 |
[40:12] | and she claims that she’s been seeing him behind Taylor’s back. | 她说她背着泰勒跟他见面 |
[40:15] | Maybe Blanca knew, and that’s why she was killed. | 也许布兰卡知道 所以她才被杀害 |
[40:19] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[40:20] | I can’t imagine why Michael would go back to Olivia. | 我不知道迈克尔为什么会回去找奥利维亚 |
[40:23] | She’s…certifiable. | 她跟他领过证啊 |
[40:26] | She could be making it up. | 她可能是瞎编的 |
[40:28] | There’s something else. Hmm? | 还有一件事 |
[40:30] | She said Blanca was murdered. | 她说布兰卡是被谋杀的 |
[40:33] | But everyone thinks Blanca killed herself. | 但大家都觉得布兰卡是自杀的 |
[40:37] | Except us. | 除了我们 |
[40:38] | The killer knows the truth. | 凶手知道真相 |
[40:39] | You think Mr. Michael’s ex-wife murdered Blanca? | 你觉得迈克尔先生的前妻谋杀了布兰卡吗 |
[40:43] | If she did, she had help. She couldn’t do it alone. | 如果是她 肯定有人帮她 她一个人做不到 |
[40:47] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[40:48] | Yeah, well…so is Olivia. | 是啊 奥利维亚也是 |
[40:52] | I just wanted to let you know | 我只想告诉你 |
[40:54] | that I’m sending you the rest of your money. | 我把余款打给你了 |
[40:56] | Everything’s working out just as I planned. | 一切都按我的计划进行 |
[41:00] | No, no, you’ve done more than enough for me. | 不不 你为了我做得够多了 |
[41:02] | I’ll take it from here. | 接下来交给我吧 |