时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Christopher’s back in town. | 克里斯托弗回来了 |
[00:03] | He’s moving in here with us. | 他要搬进来和我们住在一起了 |
[00:05] | How excited are you to have a doctor for a roommate? | 和医生做室友是不是很激动呀 |
[00:08] | I think it’s time for me to move back to my own house. | 我觉得我现在该搬回自己家了 |
[00:11] | I am having feelings for Ernesto. | 我还对欧内斯托有感觉 |
[00:13] | – Are you going back to him? – I am so sorry. | -你要回到他身边吗 -我很抱歉 |
[00:17] | You come back here again, I’ll kill you! | 再回来就杀了你 |
[00:19] | I’ve had bad luck with men. | 我的桃花运一直不好 |
[00:20] | I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop. | 我在等着你的另一面 |
[00:21] | There is no other shoe. | 我没有另一面 |
[00:25] | We’ve been able to identify the victim. | 我们确定了死者身份 |
[00:27] | That’s Louie Becker. | 那是路易·贝克 |
[00:28] | What about this man? He looks dead. | 那这个人呢 他看起来死了 |
[00:30] | That’s my daddy. | 是我爸爸 |
[00:31] | You grew up in Mexico. Didn’t you, Katy? | 你是在墨西哥长大的 对吧 凯蒂 |
[00:33] | Katy needs a parent! We can’t both go to jail! | 凯蒂需要家长 我们不能都进监狱 |
[00:36] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[00:37] | I’m sorry. I can’t tell you anything else. | 对不起 我不能告诉你别的事了 |
[00:39] | – What’s wrong? – Michael left me. | -出什么事了 -迈克尔离开了我 |
[00:42] | Of all the music people in town, | 这里这么多音乐人 |
[00:43] | the only one who wants to sign me is your wife. | 唯一想签我的居然是你妻子 |
[00:45] | You must be Carmen Luna. | 你一定就是卡门·卢娜 |
[00:48] | If I’m working with her and sleeping with you, | 如果我在她那里工作 又跟你上床 |
[00:50] | she’s going to figure it out. | 她会搞明白的 |
[00:54] | – You were flirting with her. – I was just being friendly. | -你在跟她调情 -我只是想表现得友好一些 |
[00:56] | You were flirting. | 你在调情 |
[00:57] | – If your husband cheats on you… – Why do I stay? | -如果你的丈夫出轨 -我为什么还不离婚 |
[01:00] | Women like us — we don’t need men like that. | 我们这种女人不需要那种男人 |
[01:03] | – Thanks, Carmen. – Yeah. | -谢谢 卡门 -没事 |
[01:05] | From now on, | 从现在开始 |
[01:06] | you can get your jollies however you please, | 你愿意怎么享乐都行 |
[01:08] | but you have to give me something I want. | 但你必须给我我想要的东西 |
[01:10] | – And what’s that? – I want a child. | -那是什么 -我想要一个小孩 |
[01:12] | So, Mrs. Powell, you’d like to adopt a child. | 所以 鲍威尔太太 你想领养孩子 |
[01:15] | I’m making a donation. | 我要捐款 |
[01:16] | How much money are we talking about? | 但是数额是多少啊 |
[01:21] | Welcome home, my darling. | 欢迎回家 亲爱的 |
[01:23] | Just a few more steps. Careful — | 这边再走几步 小心 |
[01:25] | For God’s sakes, Evelyn. I’m not an invalid. | 搞什么 伊芙琳 我又不是残废 |
[01:29] | Doctor gave me a clean bill of health. | 医生说我完全没问题了 |
[01:30] | He also told you not to exert yourself. | 他也让你不要太耗费精力 |
[01:34] | Now I want you to rest. | 所以你要好好休息 |
[01:35] | Let me see to your every need. | 让我来服侍你 |
[01:38] | Here you are, sweetheart. | 给你 亲爱的 |
[01:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:43] | – What’s going on here? – What do you mean? | -到底怎么回事 -什么意思 |
[01:45] | You’re being kind. I find it unsettling. | 你突然这么好 让我很不安 |
[01:48] | Like seeing a cat walking on its hind legs. | 就好像看到一只猫用后肢站立 |
[01:51] | Oh, don’t be silly. | 别闹了 |
[01:52] | I’ve been kind to you several times in our marriage. | 我嫁给你以后也对你好过好几回 |
[01:53] | Yes, but I was just in the hospital | 是 但这会儿我刚出院 |
[01:55] | for engaging in sadomasochistic play with our maid. | 住院原因是跟我们的女仆玩SM |
[01:58] | Please! That’s all forgotten. | 没事 我都原谅你 |
[02:00] | Besides, your little brush with mortality | 再说了 你与死亡擦肩而过 |
[02:04] | just served to remind me how precious you are to me. | 刚好提醒了我你对我来说有多珍贵 |
[02:07] | Oh, Evelyn, you must stop. | 伊芙琳 快别这样了 |
[02:09] | The hair on my arms is literally standing on end. | 我真的浑身汗毛都竖起来了 |
[02:11] | Oh, darling, I’ve missed that wit. | 亲爱的 真想念你的幽默 |
[02:13] | Why don’t you settle in | 你先好好坐着 |
[02:16] | while I bring you your present? | 我把给你的礼物带来怎么样 |
[02:19] | You got me a present? | 你还给我准备了礼物吗 |
[02:21] | Are you trying to butter me up? | 你是想巴结我吗 |
[02:22] | I just…wanted to welcome you home in style. | 我…只想用时髦的方式欢迎你回家 |
[02:25] | Now wait here. I’ll be right back. | 你等着 我马上回来 |
[02:28] | And the mystery continues. | 神秘继续啊 |
[02:30] | What did you get me? | 你给我准备了什么 |
[02:32] | Golf clubs? | 高尔夫俱乐部吗 |
[02:34] | A new watch? | 新手表吗 |
[02:39] | A small black child? | 一个黑人孩子 |
[02:40] | Adrian, this is Deion, | 艾德里安 这是戴恩 |
[02:43] | our new son. | 我们的新儿子 |
[02:59] | Sebastien’s wife kissed you? | 塞巴斯蒂安的妻子吻了你吗 |
[03:02] | We were just talking and then… pracata! | 我们开始在说话 然后就啵 |
[03:04] | She was all over me. | 她就整个亲过来了 |
[03:04] | She’s in the industry, right? | 她是唱片行业的 对吧 |
[03:06] | Those people are always kissing hello and goodbye. | 干那行的人总是亲亲表示问好或者再见 |
[03:08] | Not on the lips. | 没人亲嘴巴啊 |
[03:09] | I’m telling you, the way Jacklyn looked at me, | 我跟你们说 杰奎琳看我的样子 |
[03:12] | it meant something to her. | 对她来说有别样的意义 |
[03:13] | Do you think she’s in love with me? | 你们说她是不是爱上我了 |
[03:15] | You think everyone’s in love with you. | 在你眼里谁都爱你 |
[03:17] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[03:19] | What? | 什么 |
[03:20] | Show me how she kissed you. | 看看她怎么吻你的啊 |
[03:22] | I’m not kissing you. | 我才不吻你 |
[03:24] | I’ll kiss Rosie. | 我吻罗西吧 |
[03:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:29] | You really know how to make a girl feel special. | 你真知道怎么样一个女孩觉得自己特殊啊 |
[03:32] | – Okay, I’m Jacklyn, and you’re me. – Okay. | -好 假设我是杰奎琳 你是我 -好 |
[03:40] | So what do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[03:41] | I think you have very soft lips. | 你嘴唇好柔软 |
[03:43] | Well, I think you smell really good. | 你闻上去好香 |
[03:44] | You two need a room? | 你们要去开个房吗 |
[03:48] | What does Sebastien think about all this? | 塞巴斯蒂安怎么看这一切呢 |
[03:51] | I haven’t told him anything yet. | 我还没告诉他 |
[03:52] | You know all this time he’s been saying | 一直以来他都说 |
[03:53] | how his wife is cold and… | 自己的妻子如何冷酷… |
[03:55] | Maybe she’s cold for a reason. | 可能她冷酷是有原因的 |
[03:58] | Or maybe the kiss meant nothing, | 或者那个吻根本没有特殊意义 |
[04:00] | and Sebastien cheats because he’s a cheater. | 塞巴斯蒂安出轨就是因为他是个渣男 |
[04:02] | Well, I can’t tell him anything until I know the truth. | 除非我弄明白真相 否则我什么都不能告诉他 |
[04:04] | You should talk to Jacklyn. | 你该跟杰奎琳谈谈 |
[04:07] | Ask her what it meant. | 问问她这个吻的意思 |
[04:08] | Ay yi yi, why do I have to be so hot? | 我为啥一定要这么性感 |
[04:14] | I can’t believe Michael left you. | 真不敢相信迈克尔离开了你 |
[04:16] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[04:18] | I’m not really sure. | 我不是很确定 |
[04:21] | You don’t know why he left? | 你不知道他离开的原因吗 |
[04:22] | Or maybe he just doesn’t like being married. | 说不定他就是想恢复单身 |
[04:24] | I mean, I’m not the first wife he’s left. | 我是说 在我之前他也离过婚 |
[04:26] | That was different. Olivia was a nut. | 那不一样 奥利维亚不是什么好人 |
[04:28] | And he left her for you. | 他为了你离开她的 |
[04:31] | Well, I guess we’ve just… grown apart. | 可能我们渐行渐远了吧 |
[04:36] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[04:37] | I mean, you had that…overdose. | 你上次 服药过量 |
[04:40] | No, I told you, that was an accident. | 不 我告诉过你 那是个意外 |
[04:42] | Sweetie, what is going on? | 亲爱的 到底怎么回事 |
[04:44] | You used to tell me everything. I want us to be close again. | 你过去对我知无不言 我希望我们再变亲密 |
[04:46] | I want that, too. | 我也想 |
[04:50] | So, do you think there’s any chance | 那你觉得迈克尔 |
[04:53] | that Michael might come back? | 有可能回来吗 |
[04:55] | Marisol, if you really want us to be better friends, | 玛莉索 如果你真想让我们的友情更进一步 |
[04:57] | can you just support me and stop asking questions? | 能否支持我并不再问问题 |
[05:02] | Of course. Of course. | 当然 当然 |
[05:10] | Now, Deion, have you read much Dickens? | 戴恩 你读过狄更斯的书吗 |
[05:13] | No, Mrs. Powell. | 没有 鲍威尔夫人 |
[05:14] | Well, you are in for a treat. | 你会很喜欢的 |
[05:17] | This one is about | 这是一本关于 |
[05:18] | a little orphan boy | 一个小孤儿的书 |
[05:20] | named Oliver Twist. | 他叫奥利弗·特维斯特[《雾都孤儿》] |
[05:23] | Carmen, would you take Deion into the kitchen | 卡门 能请你把戴恩带去厨房 |
[05:25] | and make him some lunch? | 给他做点午饭 |
[05:26] | I need a moment with Mrs. Powell. | 我需要和鲍威尔夫人待一会 |
[05:29] | I’m not a nanny. | 我又不是保姆 |
[05:30] | You’re not much of maid, either. | 你也不太像个女佣 |
[05:37] | Evelyn, when you told me you wanted a child, | 伊芙琳 你告诉我你想领养孩子的时候 |
[05:40] | I assumed we’d discuss the idea. | 我想我们应该是要先谈谈的 |
[05:42] | You thought you could talk me out of it. | 你觉得你能说服我不领养孩子 |
[05:44] | How in the world did you get a child so quickly? | 你怎么会这么快就找到了一个孩子 |
[05:46] | I simply filled out the application… | 我就是填了申请表 |
[05:49] | and then I donated a small building. | 捐了一幢小楼 |
[05:51] | You bribed your way into this adoption. | 你靠贿赂办事员插的队 |
[05:53] | We haven’t actually adopted Deion yet. | 我们还没有真正收养戴恩呢 |
[05:56] | We’re fostering him. | 我们只是养育他而已 |
[05:57] | It’s more of a lease-to-buy situation, | 有点像租赁-购买什么的 |
[06:00] | like with your Lexus. | 就像你的雷克萨斯一样 |
[06:01] | So he’s not permanent? We can still change our minds? | 所以这不是板上钉钉 我们还可以改主意 |
[06:04] | Are you uncomfortable with a child of color? | 你是不喜欢有色儿童吗 |
[06:06] | Of course not! I don’t want any child. | 当然不是 什么样的孩子我都不想要 |
[06:08] | We are far too old to start over with all of this. | 我们年纪太大了不适合重头开始养孩子 |
[06:10] | Listen, you can just leave the child-rearing to me. | 听着 养孩子这事我来管就行 |
[06:13] | You can focus on selling this house. | 你继续卖房子吧 |
[06:15] | – We’re still on that? – Yes, we’re still on that. | -还要卖吗 -对 还要卖 |
[06:18] | We’re starting a new chapter in our lives. | 我们要开启生活的新篇章 |
[06:20] | A change of scenery would do us all good. | 换换景色对我们都好 |
[06:22] | Fine. I’ll talk to the realtor. | 好吧 我会和房产经纪人谈谈的 |
[06:24] | Don’t look so grim! We’re doing a wonderful thing. | 别这么冷酷 我们在做一件很棒的事 |
[06:27] | With the right education and opportunities, | 如果有良好的教育及机会 |
[06:29] | Deion could become the next Barack Obama. | 戴恩可能会成为下一个巴拉克·奥巴马 |
[06:32] | Bite your tongue! | 给我闭嘴 |
[06:56] | Dr. Neff, have you been rearranging the kitchen? | 内夫医生 你重新整理过厨房吗 |
[06:59] | Well, doesn’t this setup make so much more sense? | 这样摆放不是更有意义吗 |
[07:01] | Not really, I can’t find anything. | 真没有 我什么都找不到了 |
[07:03] | Where’s my soup ladle? | 我的汤勺呢 |
[07:08] | Voila, Zoila. | 瞧 佐拉 |
[07:09] | That does not rhyme. Why did you do this? | 这可不押韵脚 你为什么这么做 |
[07:12] | Because I’m a surgeon, and I like my instruments just so. | 因为我是外科医生 我喜欢器具这样摆放 |
[07:15] | Everything in its place. | 所有东西都归位 |
[07:17] | Everything was in its place — the places I like. | 之前所有东西也归位 归在我喜欢的地方 |
[07:20] | And… | 然后 |
[07:22] | what is this? | 这又是什么 |
[07:23] | That is hospital-grade antibacterial cleanser. | 医院级别的抗菌清洁剂 |
[07:26] | So that’s why the kitchen smells like bleach? | 怪不得厨房里一股漂白剂的味道 |
[07:29] | You’ve been recleaning after I clean? | 我打扫过后你又重新打扫了 |
[07:31] | With that, you could perform open heart surgery | 这样打扫以后 在这个台面上 |
[07:33] | right here on this counter. | 连开心手术都能做 |
[07:34] | No, I can’t. I don’t know where the knives are. | 我不行 我都不知道刀放在哪里 |
[07:37] | Listen, I have a whole system of doing this, | 听着 我有一套做事的系统 |
[07:40] | so please don’t mess with my kitchen. | 请不要弄乱我厨房的顺序 |
[07:43] | That’s funny. I thought this was Genevieve’s kitchen. | 真好笑 我记得这是吉纳维芙的厨房 |
[07:45] | And I work for Genevieve. | 而且我替她工作 |
[07:47] | Well, now that I live here, you work for both of us. | 现在我住在这里 你就得为我们俩工作了 |
[07:50] | That was not my understanding. | 我可不是这么理解的 |
[07:52] | Well, then… | 好吧 那么 |
[07:54] | I’m glad we cleared things up. | 我很高兴我们把话说清楚了 |
[08:01] | Okay, papito, let’s play a game. | 好了小伙子 我们来玩个游戏吧 |
[08:04] | I’ll give you 5 points if you make your bed. | 如果你自己铺床我就给你5分 |
[08:07] | Try $5. | 换成5块钱再试试 |
[08:10] | Hi, uh, Rosie, do — do you have a moment? | 嗨 罗西 你有空吗 |
[08:13] | Of course. | 当然 |
[08:15] | Go play with Katy. | 去和凯蒂玩吧 |
[08:16] | So I’m not getting the $5? | 那我拿不到5块钱了吗 |
[08:18] | Ndale. | 拿不到了 |
[08:22] | So now that Michael’s, uh… not here, | 现在迈克尔不在这里 |
[08:26] | I was hoping you could help out more with babysitting. | 我希望你能多帮我照看孩子 |
[08:28] | Oh, it would be my pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[08:31] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[08:33] | Uh, it’s hard, | 很难过 |
[08:35] | but I’m trying to stay strong for Katy. | 但我要为了凯蒂变得坚强 |
[08:37] | She likes you, you know. | 她喜欢你 你知道的 |
[08:39] | Since you started here, she talks more and she smiles more. | 自从你来以后 她开始多说多笑了 |
[08:43] | I’m so glad. | 我很高兴 |
[08:44] | And Miguel is so sweet, always wanting to play with her. | 米格尔很贴心 总是想和她一起玩 |
[08:47] | It’s nice that Katy has a friend her own age. | 凯蒂有个像她这么大年龄的朋友真好 |
[08:49] | Yes, Miguel is a… | 米格尔是个 |
[08:53] | Good boy. | 好男孩 |
[08:54] | Yeah, you did a wonderful job raising him. | 没错 你把他教育得真好 |
[08:56] | He’s an absolute angel. | 他就是个小天使 |
[09:00] | Thanks again, Rosie. | 真的谢谢你 罗西 |
[09:08] | Ay, Virgen Maria… | 圣母玛利亚啊 |
[09:13] | Jacklyn. Do you have a second? | 杰奎琳 你有时间吗 |
[09:15] | Of course. Come in. | 当然 请进 |
[09:16] | Come in. What’s up? | 进来吧 什么事 |
[09:19] | Okay, I wanted to ask you something, | 我有件事想问你 |
[09:21] | but it’s kind of personal. | 是有点私人的事 |
[09:24] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰你们 |
[09:25] | You wanted to see that artwork when it came in? | 你说插图来了要看一眼的 |
[09:26] | Oh, yes, yes. | 没错 |
[09:28] | Oh, that’s perfect, just like you. | 这图和你一样完美 |
[09:31] | Thank you, James. | 谢谢 詹姆斯 |
[09:36] | Sorry about that. You were saying? | 不好意思 你说什么来着 |
[09:38] | You know what? Never mind. | 你猜怎么着 算了 |
[09:41] | Carmen, you can’t say you want to ask me something personal | 卡门 你不能说了要问我私人问题 |
[09:44] | and then drop it. | 结果又不说 |
[09:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:48] | Well… the last time I was in here, you…kissed me. | 上次我来找你 你吻了我 |
[09:52] | And I was wondering if that meant | 我在想那是不是 |
[09:54] | that you were a little bit… | 说明你有点… |
[09:56] | mm…gay? | 同志倾向 |
[09:59] | But now I see you kiss everybody, | 但我现在看到你谁都吻 |
[10:00] | so clearly, you know, you’re not. | 所以很显然 你不是的 |
[10:02] | Of course I’m not gay. | 我当然不是同志 |
[10:04] | I’m married…to a man. | 我嫁给男人的好吗 |
[10:06] | I know. I’m sorry. It’s just that… | 我知道 对不起 只是… |
[10:09] | the way you kissed me, I… | 你吻我的那样子 |
[10:13] | I thought that we had a moment. | 我以为我们有些什么 |
[10:16] | Wait. | 等等 |
[10:18] | I… I had no idea you felt the same way. | 我不知道你也有一样的感觉 |
[10:23] | Carmen… | 卡门 |
[10:26] | I can’t stop thinking about that kiss either. | 我也一直在回想那个吻 |
[10:28] | I — I’m confused. You just said you’re not gay. | 我糊涂了 你不才说你不是同志 |
[10:30] | I’m not! And neither are you, right? | 我不是 你也不是 对吗 |
[10:32] | Right. | 对 |
[10:33] | We’re just two curious women who shared a special connection. | 我们只是两个有相同特殊感觉的好奇女人 |
[10:38] | And maybe… | 或许… |
[10:40] | we’re finally ready to… explore that connection. | 我们可以探寻下这种感觉 |
[10:49] | Michael, it’s Marisol. | 迈克尔 我是玛莉索 |
[10:51] | Taylor told me what’s been going on, | 泰勒把事情告诉我了 |
[10:52] | and I just feel so awful about it. | 我很为你们抱歉 |
[10:55] | Yes! Come on! Kill him! | 加油 击倒他 |
[10:58] | Anyway, I was hoping I could talk to you. | 总之 我希望我们能聊聊 |
[11:01] | Call me, please. | 请回我电话 |
[11:04] | You got him! Take him out! | 你能行的 打倒他 |
[11:06] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[11:08] | Oh, uh, was I being too loud? | 是我声音太大了吗 |
[11:11] | No, no. | 没有 |
[11:12] | I think it’s sexy when you get excited about sports. | 我觉得你看比赛兴奋的样子很性感 |
[11:16] | Really? You should see me watch football. | 是吗 那你该看看我看橄榄球 |
[11:18] | I’d knock your socks off. | 会让你震惊的 |
[11:20] | Well, I’ll — I’ll leave you alone. | 我不打扰你了 |
[11:21] | I don’t want to distract you from your job hunt. | 不想让你从找工作上分心 |
[11:23] | Oh, stay. I’m…I’m on a break. | 别走 我在休息呢 |
[11:27] | I can see that. | 看得出来 |
[11:29] | You know what we should do? | 你知道我们该干什么吗 |
[11:31] | Is go upstairs and put on some music… | 我们该上楼 放几首歌 |
[11:35] | Light some candles… Mm. | 点上蜡烛 |
[11:37] | And then polish…your… resume. | 然后给你的简历润润色 |
[11:43] | See, I was with you… | 你说最后一句前 |
[11:44] | right up until the end there. | 我还都听得清呢 |
[11:47] | Come on, I love helping people find work. | 来嘛 我喜欢帮别人找工作 |
[11:51] | It really turns me on. | 真的让我好性奋 |
[11:53] | No, my resume’s good. | 不 我简历很好 |
[11:54] | I’m just waiting to hear back on a few leads. | 只是在等几个地方的回话 |
[11:57] | I could reach out to my contacts, | 我可以问问熟人 |
[11:59] | help you get a few meetings. | 帮你安排几次面试 |
[12:01] | Marisol, we agreed not to mix business with pleasure. | 玛莉索 我们说好不把生意生活混一起的 |
[12:05] | All right? You have to trust me. | 好吗 你要相信我 |
[12:07] | I’ll find a job eventually. | 我会找到工作的 |
[12:10] | Of course you will. | 你当然会 |
[12:11] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[12:26] | Jacklyn said she has the hots for you? | 杰奎琳说她对你有感觉吗 |
[12:30] | What’d you say? | 你怎么回答的 |
[12:31] | I made up an excuse and ran out. | 我找个借口 赶快跑了 |
[12:33] | Mon dieu. Jacklyn is a lesbian. | 天啊 杰奎琳是同性恋 |
[12:36] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:37] | It explains a lot, | 这样很多就说得通了 |
[12:38] | like why she thinks I’m bad in bed. | 比如她觉得我床技很差 |
[12:41] | Papi, you’re amazing in bed. | 亲爱的 你床技非常好 |
[12:42] | I know! Look at me. | 我就知道 看看我 |
[12:49] | It’s Jacklyn. She wants me to meet her Friday night. | 是杰奎琳 她想让我周五晚上去见她 |
[12:52] | She knows I will be home late on Friday. | 她知道我周五回家晚 |
[12:54] | She’s making a move. | 她要采取行动了 |
[12:55] | Oh, my God. What do I tell her? | 天啊 我要怎么回她 |
[12:58] | Tell her you’re in. | 告诉她你会去 |
[13:00] | What? | 什么 |
[13:01] | You two have some drinks. She’ll hit on you. | 你们俩喝几杯酒 她会找你调情 |
[13:04] | I will come home at exactly 8:00, | 我就在八点整准时回家 |
[13:05] | and catch you two in the act. | 抓你们俩一个现行 |
[13:08] | Sebastien, we are not having a threeway. | 塞巴斯蒂安 我不要跟你双飞 |
[13:10] | No, if she’s with you, she breaks our prenup. | 不 如果她和你在一起 就违反了婚前协议 |
[13:13] | I can leave her without losing any of my money. | 我可以直接离婚 不给她财产 |
[13:15] | You wanna trick your wife? | 你想骗你老婆吗 |
[13:17] | Carmen, she’s been tricking me our whole marriage. | 卡门 从结婚起她就一直在骗我 |
[13:22] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[13:26] | Zangano! You told her “Yes”? | 坏蛋 你回了她”好”吗 |
[13:27] | Please, you have to do this, okay? | 拜托 你一定要去 |
[13:29] | So I can leave her and we can be together. | 那我就能离开她 和你在一起了 |
[13:32] | Don’t you want that? | 你不想这样吗 |
[13:35] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:36] | I’ll seduce your wife, but I won’t enjoy it. | 我会去色诱你老婆 但我可不乐意 |
[13:41] | Genevieve, I’ve got a problem. | 吉纳维芙 我有个问题 |
[13:44] | Is this about your pregnancy mustache? | 你是想说孕期长出的小胡子吗 |
[13:46] | I think I have a concealer somewhere. | 我应该有个遮瑕霜 |
[13:48] | What? No, that’s not my problem. | 什么 不 这不是我的问题 |
[13:51] | – If you say so. – It’s Dr. Neff. | -随便你吧 -是内夫医生 |
[13:54] | He keeps doing my housework behind my back, | 他老是背着我把我的家务活给做了 |
[13:56] | rearranging the kitchen. | 把厨房都重新整理了 |
[13:57] | – Really? – Yeah, and it’s rude. | -是吗 -是啊 这也太过分了 |
[13:59] | I don’t go to the hospital and reoperate on his patients. | 我也没跑到医院去重新给他的病人问诊啊 |
[14:03] | But why not just accept the help? | 但你为什么不能接受他的帮助呢 |
[14:05] | You’re not exactly at your best right now. | 你现在的确算不上处于最佳状态啊 |
[14:08] | Not at my best? | 不算最佳状态 |
[14:10] | Oh, my God. You’re taking his side. | 天呐 你要站在他的那一边 |
[14:14] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[14:15] | It’s understandable that you’d be…slipping a little. | 如果有些疏忽…也可以理解啊 |
[14:20] | I can’t believe this. | 简直难以置信 |
[14:21] | You’re saying I’m bad at my job. | 你说我干不好我的工作 |
[14:23] | No! I would never say that. | 不 我绝对不会这么说 |
[14:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你啊 |
[14:27] | You know where I sleep. | 你知道我在哪睡 |
[14:35] | Coming! | 来了 |
[14:39] | Santo Dios! | 老天啊 |
[14:41] | You joined the priesthood because of me? | 你为了我都要侍奉神明了吗 |
[14:43] | What? Oh! No, it’s — it’s for an audition. | 什么 不 我是在准备试镜 |
[14:47] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[14:50] | I thought maybe you were so sad from our breakup, you… | 我以为你因为我俩分手的时很难过 你就… |
[14:56] | Became a priest? No. | 去当牧师吗 没有 |
[14:59] | I’ve just, uh, I’m just trying to go on more auditions. | 我只是 我只是想多去参加几场试镜 |
[15:02] | I booked a big commercial. | 我签了一个大的商业广告 |
[15:03] | Oh? It sounds like you’re doing great. | 听起来你干得很不错啊 |
[15:06] | Yeah, I’m — I’m going to the gym a lot, | 是啊 我…我经常去健身 |
[15:08] | eating healthy, going to meetings. | 健康膳食 去参加互助会 |
[15:10] | I haven’t had a drink in forever. | 我都好久没喝酒了 |
[15:11] | That’s wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[15:13] | I was worried you might fall off the wagon. | 我还担心你自甘堕落呢 |
[15:16] | But you didn’t! | 但你没有 |
[15:19] | How’s Ernesto? | 欧内斯托怎么样了 |
[15:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:23] | Yeah, um, he had to go back to Mexico for a little bit. | 很好 他得回一趟墨西哥 |
[15:28] | That’s actually why I’m here. | 所以我才来这里 |
[15:30] | I think Miguel needs to talk to a man. | 我觉得米格尔需要跟一个男人谈谈 |
[15:32] | I-I… | 我… |
[15:34] | found this in his bed. | 在他床上找到了这个 |
[15:38] | What, hasn’t he heard of the Internet? | 他没听说过网络这回事吗 |
[15:40] | Spence, he’s a little boy. | 斯宾思 他只是一个小男孩 |
[15:42] | I don’t wanna embarrass him, but you’ve got to talk to him, | 我不想让他难堪 但你得和他谈谈 |
[15:46] | give him some man advice. | 给他一些建议 |
[15:48] | Like what? | 比如说什么 |
[15:49] | Like he needs to respect women for their brains | 比如他应该尊重女性的内在 |
[15:51] | – and not their boobies. – Okay. | -而不是她们的咪咪 -好吧 |
[15:53] | And don’t hide pornos in your bed where your mother could find them. | 别把黄片藏在床上 会被你妈妈发现的 |
[15:57] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[16:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:04] | I’m so glad you’re still in Miguel’s life. | 我很高兴米格尔还能有你帮他 |
[16:09] | I’ve…got to get to this audition. | 我…我得去试镜了 |
[16:15] | Goodbye, Spence. | 再见 斯宾思 |
[16:31] | I appreciate your agreeing to see me. | 很高兴你愿意见我 |
[16:34] | I know we’ve had our issues. | 我知道我们以前有不和 |
[16:36] | Of course. Water under the bridge. | 当然了 都是过去的事了 |
[16:39] | You look…terrible, by the way. | 顺便 你看上去真是糟透了 |
[16:44] | We recently took in a foster son. | 我们最近收养了一个儿子 |
[16:47] | Mrs. Powell mentioned that. | 鲍威尔太太提到过 |
[16:49] | Now the halls in my home are filled with the laughter of a child. | 现在我的房子里充满了孩子的欢声笑语 |
[16:53] | It’s a nightmare. | 简直是噩梦 |
[16:55] | So where are we on selling the house? | 我们准备怎么卖这所房子 |
[16:57] | Evelyn’s impatient. | 伊芙琳已经失去耐心了 |
[16:59] | I’m doing everything I can. | 我已经尽力了 |
[17:00] | What if I knocked a million or two off the asking price? | 要是售价再降低个一两百万呢 |
[17:03] | The problem is not the price. It’s the disclosures. | 问题不是售价 而是那房子出过的事 |
[17:06] | Your home has been the site of a murder, | 你的房子曾经发生过一起凶杀案 |
[17:08] | a suicide, and a chopped off leg. | 有人自杀 还有人被剁了腿 |
[17:12] | Well, we don’t have to tell people about that. | 我们没必要把这些事告诉别人啊 |
[17:15] | Oh, yes, we do. It’s the law. | 有必要 这是法律规定的 |
[17:17] | When people hear stories about this house, they run screaming. | 人们听了这所房子的故事后 就会尖叫着跑开 |
[17:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:24] | That’s too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[17:27] | Then why are you smiling? | 你为什么要笑 |
[17:28] | Sebastien, you’ve given me an absolutely terrible idea. | 塞巴斯蒂安 你真是给了我一个超棒的主意 |
[17:35] | Now how can I help you, Ms. Suarez? | 有什么需要我帮助的吗 苏亚雷斯太太 |
[17:37] | Well, I heard the country club was hiring. | 我听说乡村俱乐部在招人 |
[17:39] | Wonderful. Is that your resume? | 太好了 这是你的简历吗 |
[17:41] | Actually, the job isn’t for me. I run a placement agency, | 其实我不是为我自己 我办了个女佣安置机构 |
[17:44] | and I have an excellent candidate for you. | 我要推荐给你一个超棒的人选 |
[17:46] | He’s hardworking, detail-oriented. | 他勤劳肯干 谨慎务实 |
[17:49] | – Sounds promising. – His name is Jesse Morgan. | -听起来很不错 -他叫杰西·摩根 |
[17:55] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[17:57] | I’m not about to hire him again. | 我不会再用他的 |
[17:58] | – Again? – He worked here a few months ago. | -再 -他几个月前在这里干过 |
[18:01] | I’m sorry. I didn’t see that on his resume. | 不好意思 我在他的简历上没看到这条 |
[18:03] | I’m sure he’d rather not call attention to getting fired. | 我相信他肯定不希望别人知道他被炒了 |
[18:09] | Another employee reported him for violating club rules. | 另一名员工举报他违反俱乐部规定 |
[18:13] | What did Jesse do? | 杰西做了什么 |
[18:15] | I’m not at liberty to say. | 我无权透露 |
[18:16] | Maybe there was some sort of misunderstanding. | 也许是有什么误会 |
[18:19] | May I speak to the other employee? | 我能和那名员工谈谈吗 |
[18:22] | I’m sorry. He…died recently. | 不好意思 他…最近去世了 |
[18:25] | You probably heard about it in the news. | 你也许也听说了那个新闻 |
[18:27] | The tennis pro who was murdered? | 那个被杀的网球选手 |
[18:30] | Jesse had an incident with Louie Becker? | 杰西和路易·贝克有过节 |
[18:34] | Yes. It was very unpleasant. | 是的 非常遗憾 |
[18:39] | If I were you, I’d stay away from Jesse Morgan. | 如果我是你 我会离杰西·摩根远点 |
[18:48] | So Dr. Neff goes behind my back, starts redoing all my housework. | 内夫医生背着我 重新做我做过的家务 |
[18:53] | So he does your work, and you’re complaining? | 他干了你的活 你还要抱怨 |
[18:55] | I take pride in my work. | 我为我的工作感到自豪 |
[18:57] | Who’s the best maid you know? | 你认识最棒的女佣是谁 |
[19:01] | The answer is me! | 答案是我 |
[19:03] | I think I’m very good. | 我觉得我很不错 |
[19:04] | Well, I stink, so at least you’re not the worst. | 我最差 所以至少你不是最差的 |
[19:06] | Tomorrow, you know what I’m gonna do? | 你知道我明天要干什么吗 |
[19:08] | When Genevieve are Dr. Neff are playing tennis, | 吉纳维芙和内夫医生打网球时 |
[19:10] | I’m gonna scrub every inch of that house. | 我要擦干净房子的每个角落 |
[19:11] | On your day off? | 在你休息那天吗 |
[19:13] | Girl, you need a hobby. | 你得有业余爱好 好姐妹 |
[19:15] | Oh, sorry I’m late. I’m having a day. | 抱歉我迟到了 今天烦死了 |
[19:17] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[19:19] | I was trying to help Jesse get a job at the country club. | 我本想帮杰西在乡村俱乐部找份工作 |
[19:22] | Turns out he already worked there. | 结果发现他在那儿工作过 |
[19:24] | He was fired a few months ago. | 几个月前被炒了 |
[19:26] | So? I get fired all the time. | 那又怎样 我总被炒 |
[19:29] | You should be less proud of that. | 你该要点脸 |
[19:31] | There’s more. | 不只如此 |
[19:32] | Louie Becker was the one who got him fired. | 路易·贝克就是害他被炒的人 |
[19:35] | Jesse knew the guy who got murdered? | 杰西认识被谋杀的那个人吗 |
[19:37] | Apparently, but he never mentioned it to me. | 明显是 但他从没跟我提过 |
[19:39] | Wait. Wasn’t Jesse the one who found Louie’s hand? | 等等 不是杰西发现了路易的手吗 |
[19:42] | That’s suspicious. | 这很可疑 |
[19:43] | But I think it’s just a coincidence. | 但我觉得只是巧合 |
[19:45] | Maybe not. What if he planted it? | 也许不是 如果是他安排好的呢 |
[19:47] | What are you guys saying? | 你们在说什么呢 |
[19:49] | Maybe Jesse saw something in the war, | 杰西可能在战场上看到了什么 |
[19:52] | and he went crazy, and now he’s got the pre-STDs. | 然后疯了 现在得了应激前创伤障碍 |
[19:56] | It’s PTSD, sweetie. But Rosie has a point. | 是创伤后应激障碍 亲爱的 但罗西方向没错 |
[19:59] | How much do you really know about Jesse? | 你到底有多了解杰西 |
[20:01] | I guess not a lot. | 可能不多 |
[20:04] | Well, you know he can be violent, | 你知道他有时候很暴力 |
[20:06] | like when he attacked that guy and threw him out of your house. | 就像上次他打了那个人 把他轰出房子 |
[20:09] | Come on, we’re talking about Jesse. | 没搞错吧 这可是杰西 |
[20:12] | My Jesse. | 我的杰西 |
[20:14] | Look, we all agree that Blanca didn’t kill Louie. | 我们都认为布兰卡没杀路易 |
[20:17] | You’ve got to find out if it was really Jesse. | 你得查出是不是杰西干的 |
[20:20] | – I’m not a detective. – That never stopped you before. | -我又不是侦探 -以前也没看你退缩啊 |
[20:23] | You wrote a whole book about snooping around other people’s houses. | 你还写了一整本关于搜寻别人家的书 |
[20:25] | Just Marisol his ass. | 立马查他个利索 玛莉索 |
[20:37] | So where’d you get this? | 你从哪儿搞来的 |
[20:40] | It’s okay. You’re not in trouble. | 没关系 没怪你 |
[20:43] | My friend TJ. | 我朋友TJ |
[20:44] | He steals them from his brother. | 他从他哥那儿偷来的 |
[20:47] | Yeah, I had a friend like that. | 我也有过这种朋友 |
[20:49] | Adam Gallico. | 亚当·加利科 |
[20:51] | He used to share his dirty magazines. | 他以前也常分享他的黄色杂志 |
[20:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:54] | But I was a teenager. You’re too young for this stuff. | 但我也有十来岁了 你看这些东西还太小 |
[20:58] | And women are not objects. It’s good to remember that. | 而且女人不是物品 最好记住这一点 |
[21:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:03] | Hey, I know this is embarrassing, | 我知道这很尴尬 |
[21:05] | but it’s normal to be interested in this stuff. | 但对这些东西感兴趣很正常 |
[21:09] | And anytime you wanna talk about guy stuff, I’m here. | 你任何时候想谈男性话题都可以找我 |
[21:14] | How do you get a girl to like you? | 怎么让女生喜欢自己 |
[21:18] | Do you have a crush on someone? | 你有喜欢的人了吗 |
[21:21] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[21:23] | Ah, well, you gotta talk to her. | 你得跟她说话 |
[21:25] | Tell her how you feel. | 告诉她你的感受 |
[21:26] | Can’t expect her to read your mind. | 别指望她会读你的心 |
[21:29] | Do you miss mom? | 你想我妈吗 |
[21:31] | I do. A lot. | 是的 很想 |
[21:33] | You should tell her how you feel. | 你该告诉她你的感受 |
[21:34] | She can’t read your mind. | 她不会读你的心 |
[21:36] | Hey, that’s my advice, okay? | 这是我的建议好吗 |
[21:46] | Deion, my boy. | 戴恩 孩子 |
[21:48] | Words I’d never thought I’d say. | 我有话忘记说了 |
[21:50] | How you getting along? | 适应得怎么样 |
[21:51] | – Good, Mr. Powell. – Wonderful. | -不错 鲍威尔先生 -非常好 |
[21:57] | I want you to be happy here. | 我希望你在这里开开心心的 |
[21:59] | And I don’t want you to worry about any of the bad things | 希望你别担心关于这栋房子 |
[22:03] | you might’ve heard about the house. | 任何不好的传言 |
[22:05] | What bad things? | 什么传言 |
[22:06] | You know, the maid who got murdered here. | 有个女佣在这里被谋杀了 |
[22:10] | Oh, but you’re too old to believe in ghosts. | 你这么大了 不信有鬼了吧 |
[22:13] | She’s a — she’s a ghost? | 她 她是鬼吗 |
[22:15] | Well, I don’t know if “ghost” is the right word. | 不确定”鬼”这个词对不对 |
[22:17] | Maybe “shadow figure”? Maybe “demon”? | 或者说是鬼影 或者恶魔 |
[22:21] | Anyway, sweet dreams. | 总之 祝你好梦 |
[22:30] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[22:31] | I just want the light on. | 我只是希望开灯 |
[22:32] | Oh, dear, I’ve scared you. Well, it’s just a story. | 亲爱的 我吓到你了 这只是个故事 |
[22:35] | You’re perfectly safe here. | 你在这里非常安全 |
[22:37] | – Okay. – Although… | -好吧 -虽然 |
[22:39] | I guess I should warn you about the… | 我还是得提醒你 |
[22:43] | chopped off leg. | 断腿的事 |
[22:45] | You heard about that, right? | 你听说了吧 |
[23:08] | Who the hell are you? | 你是什么人 |
[23:10] | I’m the maid. | 我是女佣 |
[23:12] | Who are you? | 你又是谁 |
[23:18] | Wake up, my little sleepyhead. | 快醒醒 小懒虫 |
[23:22] | Deion? | 戴恩 |
[23:26] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的 |
[23:32] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:33] | I don’t wanna live here anymore. | 我不想再住在这儿了 |
[23:40] | You are quite the tennis player, my love. | 你网球打得真好 亲爱的 |
[23:43] | It’s a miracle I could play at all, | 我还能打球真是奇迹 |
[23:45] | considering how fetching you are in your tennis whites. | 看到你穿白网球衫这么迷人我都把持不住 |
[23:51] | Zoila! | 佐拉 |
[23:53] | Joy. | 乔伊 |
[23:55] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[23:57] | We should ask you the same thing. | 这应该我们来问你 |
[23:59] | Joy used to be Dr. Neff’s maid. | 乔伊以前是内夫医生的女佣 |
[24:02] | He hired her behind your back. | 他瞒着你雇了她 |
[24:06] | Well, aren’t you gonna say something? | 好吧 你都没点意见吗 |
[24:10] | Bad Christopher. | 克里斯托弗不乖 |
[24:12] | Well, you were the one who said that if Joy came on Zoila’s day off, | 是你说如果乔伊在佐拉休息那天来 |
[24:15] | they’d never find out about each other. | 他们绝对不会发现对方的存在 |
[24:17] | Oh, my God. You were in on this? | 天啊 你也参与了这件事 |
[24:20] | You have to understand. | 你要理解 |
[24:22] | Christopher’s very loyal, | 克里斯托弗十分忠诚 |
[24:23] | and Joy’s been his housekeeper for years. | 乔伊担任他的管家已经很多年了 |
[24:26] | Upstairs. Now! | 上楼谈 现在 |
[24:37] | What was that for? | 这是为了什么 |
[24:39] | In case I don’t make it back. | 以防我没能活着回来 |
[24:45] | You have another maid. | 你有了另一个女佣 |
[24:46] | But Joy means nothing to me, I swear. | 但乔伊对我毫无意义 我发誓 |
[24:49] | We’ve been together for 20 years. | 我们在一起二十年了 |
[24:51] | Doesn’t that mean anything to you? | 这对你而言难道不代表着什么 |
[24:53] | You have to understand, I have needs. | 你必须要理解 我也有需要 |
[24:56] | Cleaning needs. | 对清洁的需要 |
[24:57] | So I’m not enough for you anymore, is that it? | 所以我已经不能满足你的需要了 是吗 |
[24:59] | Joy gets the job done, that’s all. | 乔伊来完成工作 仅此而已 |
[25:02] | And the truth is, you need help while you’re pregnant. | 事实上 你在怀孕期间也需要帮助 |
[25:06] | You can’t clean this big house alone. | 你不能一个人打扫这个大房子 |
[25:08] | You should’ve talked to me about it | 你应该和我讨论一下这件事的 |
[25:10] | instead of sneaking around behind my back. | 而不是背着我鬼鬼祟祟找女佣 |
[25:12] | I tried, but you always get so defensive. | 我试过了 但你总是防御性很强 |
[25:15] | I do not! | 我没有 |
[25:17] | Okay, I hear it. | 好吧 我听到了 |
[25:19] | Honey, | 亲爱的 |
[25:21] | you are twice the size but only half the maid. | 你现在身形见长 做女佣却不如从前 |
[25:25] | And this one can’t help out for at least 10 years. | 这个小家伙至少十年内都不能帮上忙 |
[25:29] | This is Dr. Neff’s influence. | 这是内夫医生对你的影响 |
[25:31] | He put these thoughts in your head. | 他把这些想法安在你的脑子里 |
[25:33] | – That’s not fair. – I don’t like him. | -这不公平 -我不喜欢他 |
[25:35] | Well, I do, | 我喜欢他 |
[25:37] | and I may not have that many chances left. | 或许我不会再有什么机会去喜欢一个人了 |
[25:41] | Please, I need you to help me make this work. | 拜托了 我需要你帮我做成这件事 |
[25:45] | This is just temporary until you have the baby. | 在你生完孩子前 这只是暂时的 |
[25:49] | Then things will go back to the way they were. | 之后 一切照旧 |
[25:53] | So you’re not replacing me? | 这么说你不打算换掉我 |
[25:55] | I couldn’t if I tried. | 就算我试着换你 我也做不到 |
[26:02] | I know what you did, you son of a bitch! | 我知道你做了什么 你这个混蛋 |
[26:05] | You know, you start a lot of conversations that way. | 你要知道 你有很多对话都是这么开头的 |
[26:09] | Deion wants to go back to the group home. | 戴恩想回教养院 |
[26:11] | He asked me to call him a cab. | 他让我为他叫辆车 |
[26:13] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[26:15] | I’ll spring for a town car. | 我请他坐公交车 |
[26:16] | This isn’t funny! | 这一点也不好笑 |
[26:18] | I spent the last two hours convincing Deion | 过去的两个小时我都在说服戴恩 |
[26:20] | this isn’t a haunted house. | 这房子不是鬼屋 |
[26:22] | Adrian, how could you?! He is just a child. | 艾德里安 你怎么能这样 他只是个孩子 |
[26:24] | Legally, we have to disclose those things to home buyers. | 法律上 我们要对房屋购买者公开这些情况 |
[26:27] | I thought Deion deserved the same courtesy. | 我认为戴恩也应受到如此礼遇 |
[26:29] | For God’s sake, he is your foster son. | 天啊 他是你的养子 |
[26:32] | I agree to disagree. | 我保留不同意见 |
[26:33] | This attitude is so unbecoming. He is a wonderful boy! | 你这态度太不合适了 他是个很好的男孩 |
[26:37] | If you could just open up your heart just the tiniest bit! | 你能不能敞开心扉 哪怕只敞开一点 |
[26:39] | – No! – Why not? | -不能 -为什么不能 |
[26:40] | Because I don’t want to get attached again. | 因为我不想再投入感情了 |
[26:45] | I already had a son. | 我已经有过一个儿子 |
[26:48] | Adrian. | 艾德里安 |
[26:49] | Barrett was everything to me. | 巴雷特曾是我的一切 |
[26:50] | I gave him all the love I had, and then he was gone. | 我给了他我毫无保留的爱 但他走了 |
[26:55] | So forgive me if I can’t go through that again. | 请恕我不能再经历一次这样的事了 |
[27:01] | Look… | 听着… |
[27:05] | I miss Barrett, too, | 我也很想巴雷特 |
[27:08] | every moment of every day. | 无时无刻不想 |
[27:11] | But I don’t want his legacy to be endless misery. | 但我不希望他留给我们的是无尽的痛苦 |
[27:15] | He wouldn’t have wanted that for us. | 他一定不希望我们这样 |
[27:20] | It’s time to move forward. | 是时候向前看了 |
[27:22] | Now Deion is joining this family. | 现在 戴恩肯定要加入这个家庭的 |
[27:27] | You can either… be a part of it or not. | 你可以选择…是否参与这件事 |
[27:34] | It’s entirely up to you. | 这完全由你做主 |
[27:45] | Okay, se?or y se?orita, I am making lunch. | 好了 小姐和先生 我去做午餐 |
[27:51] | Peanut butter and jelly? | 花生酱和果冻 |
[27:52] | Yes, please. | 好的 拜托了 |
[28:00] | Why are you staring at me? | 你为什么盯着我看 |
[28:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:03] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[28:14] | Katy! | 凯蒂 |
[28:17] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[28:30] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[28:31] | Hey, babe, what are you doing here? | 宝贝 你在这里做什么 |
[28:33] | Well, I realized that I’ve never seen your place before, | 我发现我从来没来过你家 |
[28:35] | so I thought I would stop by… | 于是我就想着我可以顺道过来… |
[28:36] | and make you dinner. | 为你做晚餐 |
[28:38] | I hope I’m not interrupting. | 希望我没打扰到你 |
[28:40] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[28:42] | I’m gonna make my famous Chicken a la Marisol. | 我要给你做我著名的玛莉索独门烧鸡 |
[28:45] | – Oh, yeah? – You’re gonna love it. | -是吗 -你肯定会喜欢的 |
[28:47] | It has onions… | 有洋葱 |
[28:48] | and peppers and… | 胡椒还有… |
[28:53] | Oh, no! I forgot the chicken. | 不 我忘了买鸡 |
[28:56] | Well, that sounds like a key ingredient. | 听上去是一味至关重要的原料 |
[28:59] | I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[29:01] | Would you mind running out and getting some? | 你介意跑出去买一只吗 |
[29:03] | Sure. There’s a supermarket down the street. | 没问题 街角就有一家超市 |
[29:05] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[29:07] | I need the organic, free-range | 我要有机的 散养的 |
[29:09] | from the fancy market near my place. | 我家附近高档市场里卖的那种 |
[29:11] | Are you sure? It’ll take 40 minutes, at least. | 你确定吗 去一趟至少要四十分钟 |
[29:13] | Perfect. My sauce takes a while to simmer. | 再好不过了 我的秘制酱料要炖一会儿 |
[29:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:42] | I’m so glad you could come over tonight. | 我真高兴你今晚能来 |
[29:46] | Isn’t this relaxing? | 是不是很令人放松 |
[29:47] | It is. | 是啊 |
[29:49] | I am so relaxed. | 我感觉放松极了 |
[29:52] | Oh, I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[29:55] | I doubt it. | 未必 |
[29:56] | You’re such a nice person. | 你人很好 |
[29:58] | You don’t wanna mess up my marriage. | 你不想毁了我的婚姻 |
[30:00] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[30:01] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 如果能让你好过一点 |
[30:03] | we’re not doing anything | 我们做的事 |
[30:05] | Sebastien hasn’t done to me already. | 塞巴斯蒂安早已对我做过 |
[30:07] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:08] | Secret phone calls, working late. | 秘密电话 加班 |
[30:11] | I know he’s having an affair. | 我知道他出轨了 |
[30:17] | Let’s not talk about your husband. | 我们别谈你的丈夫了 |
[30:19] | Exactly. Tonight is about you and me. | 没错 今晚属于你和我 |
[30:29] | Well, hello there. | 你好啊 |
[30:32] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[30:44] | I need more wine. | 我需要更多酒 |
[30:45] | You still have a full glass. | 你的杯子还满着呢 |
[30:55] | I’m a lush. | 我是个酒鬼 |
[30:57] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[31:02] | Katy pushed Miguel? | 凯蒂推了米格尔吗 |
[31:04] | He tried to kiss her. | 他试图亲她 |
[31:08] | Well, that sounds like normal kid stuff. | 听起来像是小孩子都会做的事 |
[31:11] | Then she said she would kill him and dance in his blood. | 然后她说她要杀了他 在他的血中起舞 |
[31:16] | Mrs. Taylor, that is a very scary thing for a girl to say. | 泰勒太太 小女孩说出这话很吓人 |
[31:21] | Where would she have heard that? | 她是从哪里学来的 |
[31:23] | I…have no idea. She had a hard childhood. | 我不知道 她拥有不幸的童年 |
[31:28] | In Mexico? | 在墨西哥吗 |
[31:30] | No. In Argentina. | 不 在阿根廷 |
[31:32] | Katy told me the truth. | 凯蒂告诉过我实话了 |
[31:35] | Why are you lying about this? | 你为什么要对此撒谎 |
[31:37] | Rosie, it’s none of your business. | 罗西 这不关你的事 |
[31:40] | She threatened my son. | 她威胁了我儿子 |
[31:42] | If Katy is dangerous, then I need to know. | 如果凯蒂很危险 我需要知道 |
[31:44] | No, no, she is not dangerous. | 不不 她不危险 |
[31:46] | Then why would she say something like that? | 那她为什么会说那种话 |
[31:50] | Before we adopted her, | 在我们收养她之前 |
[31:52] | Katy witnessed her father’s murder. | 凯蒂亲眼目睹了她父亲被杀 |
[31:55] | Santo Dios. | 天啊 |
[31:57] | And the men who killed him told him they’d… | 杀他的人们告诉他 他们会在 |
[32:01] | dance in his blood. | 他的血中起舞 |
[32:02] | She was hiding in a closet. She heard the whole thing. | 她躲在壁橱里 听见了一切 |
[32:05] | Pobrecita. | 可怜的孩子 |
[32:08] | So why can’t you say she’s from Mexico? | 那你为什么不直说她来自墨西哥呢 |
[32:11] | Because she’s a witness. | 因为她是目击证人 |
[32:12] | And the men who killed her father are looking for her. | 那些杀她父亲的人们正在找她 |
[32:15] | I know it is a lot to ask, | 我知道这样问很过分 |
[32:18] | but you have to keep this secret. | 但是你必须保守这个秘密 |
[32:22] | Did Blanca know about this? | 布兰卡知道这事吗 |
[32:24] | No, Michael and I are the only ones who know the truth. | 不 迈克尔和我是唯一知道真相的人 |
[32:28] | And now me. | 现在还有我 |
[32:29] | And now you. | 现在还有你 |
[32:36] | 卡门 你在哪里 塞巴斯蒂安 15分钟后到 | |
[32:39] | You seem distracted. | 你看起来心不在焉 |
[32:42] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[32:45] | Do you mind if we talk about work for the next 10, 12 minutes? | 你介意我们谈上10到12分钟工作吗 |
[32:49] | Shh. It’s okay. | 嘘 没事的 |
[32:52] | I’m new at this, too. | 我也是第一次尝试 |
[32:54] | – You are? – Of course I am. | -你是吗 -当然了 |
[32:56] | I mean, I’ve — I’ve always wanted to…mm, try this. | 我是说 我一直想尝试一下这个 |
[33:01] | But it’s always felt so scary. | 但是我总是不敢 |
[33:03] | So why now? | 为什么现在敢了 |
[33:06] | Because of you. | 因为你啊 |
[33:07] | Carmen, you’re incredible. | 卡门 你很棒 |
[33:10] | You’re gorgeous and talented. | 你美丽能干 |
[33:13] | But do you know what I like the most about you? | 但是你知道我最爱你的哪点吗 |
[33:15] | Is it my hair? | 是我的头发吗 |
[33:16] | Because I get a lot of compliments about my hair. | 因为很多人赞美过我的头发 |
[33:19] | No. No. I love how honest you are. | 不不 我喜欢你的诚实 |
[33:26] | You always tell it like it is. | 你总是实话实说 |
[33:29] | It makes me feel like I can be honest, too. | 这让我感觉我也可以变得诚实 |
[33:39] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[33:41] | Are — are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[33:46] | You’re great, and I am so flattered, | 你很好 我受宠若惊 |
[33:49] | but it — it feels… it feels wrong. | 但是这感觉不对 |
[33:53] | Yeah, oh, you’re — you’re not into it. | 好吧 你不愿意 |
[33:55] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:58] | Are you okay with us keeping it professional? | 你不介意我们仅仅保持雇佣关系吧 |
[34:00] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[34:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:09] | Jacklyn… | 杰奎琳 |
[34:11] | you deserve to be happy. | 你应该得到幸福 |
[34:14] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:16] | It means you shouldn’t deny who you are. | 意思是你不应该否定自己 |
[34:18] | And if your marriage is not making you happy, | 如果你的婚姻令你不开心 |
[34:21] | I think you should… just end it. | 我认为你应该 转身离去 |
[34:34] | Hey, I just wanna say I’m sorry. | 我只想说我很抱歉 |
[34:38] | They should’ve told you about me. | 他们应该告诉你我的事 |
[34:39] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[34:41] | They put us both in an awkward position. | 他们让我们都处于了尴尬的境地 |
[34:43] | But… I am starting to think | 但是 我开始觉得 |
[34:46] | this arrangement might be a good idea. | 这安排也许是个好主意 |
[34:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:50] | I can’t handle this house all alone right now. | 我现在一个人应付不了这间房子 |
[34:54] | I could really use some help. | 能有个帮手真的不错 |
[34:56] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[34:57] | Here, I just finished sweeping, | 给 我刚扫完 |
[35:01] | but I can’t get down on the floor to scoop up the dirt. | 但是我没法跪下去铲污垢 |
[35:03] | Would you mind? | 你介意帮忙吗 |
[35:05] | Not at all. | 当然不介意 |
[35:10] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[35:13] | Sweeping. | 扫地啊 |
[35:13] | I just did that part. | 我刚扫过了 |
[35:15] | I know, but I’ll just sweep again to be safe. | 我知道 但我要再扫一遍确保干净 |
[35:50] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[35:58] | Marisol, why are you pointing my gun at me? | 玛莉索 你为什么用我的枪指着我 |
[36:01] | Why do you have a gun? | 你为什么有枪 |
[36:04] | After I found the hand, I was feeling a little nervous, | 我发现断手之后 觉得有些紧张 |
[36:07] | so I bought a gun to protect myself and my girlfriend. | 所以我带了一把枪 来保护自己和女朋友 |
[36:12] | And besides, I was in the military | 而且 我在军队待过 |
[36:13] | and I know how to handle a gun. | 我知道怎么用枪 |
[36:14] | You, on the other hand, do not. | 而你不知道 |
[36:17] | What about Louie Becker? At the country club? | 那乡村俱乐部的路易·贝克呢 |
[36:20] | – Is that what this is about? – Just tell me the truth. | -是因为这件事吗 -告诉我真相 |
[36:24] | Louie was a pig. | 路易是头猪 |
[36:26] | Okay, I caught him getting handsy with some women at the club, | 我发现他在俱乐部对一些女人动手动脚 |
[36:28] | and I called him out on it. | 我让他住手 |
[36:30] | So he made up some lies about me and got me fired. | 他撒了关于我的一些谎 害得我被开除了 |
[36:34] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[36:36] | Because it was embarrassing. | 因为这很尴尬 |
[36:39] | I was trying to forget about it. | 我想忘了这事 |
[36:40] | Now can you please put the gun down? | 你能不能放下枪 |
[36:45] | Is this why you came over tonight, to go through my things? | 所以你今晚才过来吗 为了翻我的东西 |
[36:49] | It’s just, when I heard about your incident with Louie Becker, | 我听说你跟路易·贝克的事后 |
[36:52] | my imagination just ran a little wild. | 我就开始乱想了 |
[36:54] | You thought I killed him? | 你觉得我杀了他吗 |
[36:56] | I…thought maybe something happened to you in the war, | 我觉得也许你参战时碰到了一些事 |
[37:00] | and you might have PTSD? | 可能有创伤后应激障碍 |
[37:02] | No, you have PTSD from all the bad guys you’ve been with. | 是你经历了那么多坏男人 得了创伤后应激障碍 |
[37:05] | Your exes have made you crazy. | 你的前任让你变疯了 |
[37:09] | Okay, I overreacted. | 好吧 我反应过度了 |
[37:13] | – Can we talk about this? – I think you should go. | -我们能谈谈这事吗 -我觉得你该走了 |
[37:25] | Hey. You’re alone. | 你一个人啊 |
[37:28] | I thought you were meeting one of your artists tonight. | 我还以为你今晚要跟你的歌手见面 |
[37:30] | She left. | 她离开了 |
[37:31] | Oh. So soon? | 这么快吗 |
[37:34] | Sit down. We need to talk. | 坐下 我们得谈谈 |
[37:37] | In a minute. I need to make a quick call. | 稍等 我得去打个电话 |
[37:39] | Sebastien, please. | 塞巴斯蒂安 拜托 |
[37:44] | Come on, Carmen, pick up. | 卡门 快接电话 |
[38:07] | Deion, what do you think of the camembert? | 戴恩 你觉得卡蒙伯尔干酪怎么样 |
[38:11] | It’s like the brie, but smelly. | 像是布里干酪 但是发臭 |
[38:14] | We pay extra for the smell. | 我们为臭味多付了钱呢 |
[38:17] | You have a very refined palette. | 你的味觉很棒 |
[38:21] | Thank you, Mrs. Powell. | 谢谢 鲍威尔太太 |
[38:23] | You know, you don’t have to call me “Mrs. Powell.” | 你没必要叫我鲍威尔太太 |
[38:27] | Why don’t you call me “Mom”? | 不如你直接叫我妈妈吧 |
[38:29] | Okay, Mom. | 好的 妈妈 |
[38:46] | Mr. Dresden? Adrian Powell. | 德雷斯顿先生 我是艾德里安·鲍威尔 |
[38:50] | How’s the P.I. Business? | 私家侦探业务怎么样了 |
[38:53] | Good. Good, good, good. | 很好 |
[38:55] | Listen, I have a job for you. | 我有个事想让你办 |
[38:58] | I need you to find a young boy’s birth parents. | 我需要你找到一个小男孩的亲生父母 |
[39:05] | Michael, I’m glad you stopped by. | 迈克尔 很高兴你过来了 |
[39:08] | Well, I know how much you care about Taylor, | 我知道你有多关心泰勒 |
[39:10] | and I thought maybe you could, you know, help me out. | 我想着也许你能帮帮我 |
[39:13] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[39:14] | Just keep an eye on her, | 关注一下她 |
[39:16] | make sure she’s all right. | 确保她没事 |
[39:19] | I’m afraid she’s… she’s in over her head. | 恐怕她力不从心 |
[39:23] | – How so? – Honestly, I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -说真的我不知道 |
[39:27] | Michael, when you have something good, | 迈克尔 你拥有幸福时 |
[39:29] | you shouldn’t just throw it away. | 不该就直接抛弃了它 |
[39:31] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我知道 |
[39:33] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[39:34] | Will someone at least tell me what this is about? | 有谁肯告诉我这是怎么回事吗 |
[39:37] | Money? Parenting? Infidelity? | 钱 教育 私通 |
[39:41] | Well, not on my part. | 我没私通 |
[39:42] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[39:44] | She’s having an affair. | 她有私情了 |
[39:46] | I think it’s been going on for months. | 我觉得进行了几个月 |
[39:48] | You think she’s been cheating on you? | 你觉得她出轨了吗 |
[39:50] | With who? | 跟谁啊 |
[39:52] | You’ll have to ask her. | 你得问她 |
[39:58] | Rosie. I wasn’t expecting you. | 罗西 没想到你会回来 |
[40:00] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[40:01] | Uh, you know, it’s not really a good time right now. | 现在的时机不怎么合适 |
[40:04] | Did you tell Miguel to kiss a girl? | 你让米格尔亲女孩了吗 |
[40:06] | What? | 什么 |
[40:07] | He said he was following your advice. | 他说他是听你的建议 |
[40:09] | No, that — that’s not what I told him. | 不 我不是那样说的 |
[40:11] | But, hey, way to go, Miguel. | 但是米格尔好棒啊 |
[40:12] | No! It was not a way to go. | 不 才不是好棒 |
[40:16] | Spence, I was counting on you to handle this. | 斯宾思 我指望着你处理好呢 |
[40:19] | If Ernesto had been here, this never would have happened. | 如果欧内斯托在这里 这种事绝对不会发生 |
[40:23] | Well, I guess Ernesto’s not only a better husband than I am, | 我想欧内斯托不仅是个更好的丈夫 |
[40:25] | he’s a better father, too, huh? | 也是更好的父亲啊 |
[40:27] | What is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[40:30] | You crushed me, Rosie. | 你毁了我 罗西 |
[40:34] | When you left me for him, | 你为了他离开我时 |
[40:35] | you ripped my heart out of my chest. | 你把我的心扯了出来 |
[40:37] | – Spence… – I gave up my marriage for you. | -斯宾思 -我为你离了婚 |
[40:40] | I lost my son. | 失去了我的儿子 |
[40:42] | I stood by you while you were in a coma for months, | 你昏迷了几个月 我一直在你身边 |
[40:45] | and never once did I give up on you. | 我从来没放弃过你 |
[40:48] | The minute he comes back into your life, you give up on me. | 他一回到你的生命之中 你就放弃了我 |
[40:52] | I’m…I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:54] | You know what the worst part about it is? | 你知道最糟糕的部分是什么吗 |
[40:56] | I still love you. | 我还爱着你 |
[40:59] | So, you know, guess what? I am not okay. I’m a wreck. | 知道吗 我并不是没事 我简直一团糟 |
[41:03] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[41:23] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[41:25] | Do you think she knows about us? | 你觉得她知道我们的事了吗 |
[41:26] | No. | 不 |
[41:28] | She has no idea. | 她完全不知道 |