时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – So are you two an item now? – Yep. | -所以你们现在是在一起了吗 -对 |
[00:03] | I want to see where this goes. | 我想看这段感情会发展成什么样 |
[00:05] | So you’re fired. But let’s just say you quit. | 我把你炒了 但是我们还是说你辞职了吧 |
[00:07] | That’s better. | 那样更好 |
[00:09] | You can stay here with the baby, where you belong. | 你可以在这儿养育孩子了 这也是你家 |
[00:12] | Would you come with me to Greece? | 你愿意跟我一起去希腊吗 |
[00:14] | Of course I will. | 我当然愿意 |
[00:15] | I’d like to leave a message for one of your hotel guests. | 我需要给你们的一位住客留个口信 |
[00:18] | There’s an emergency. | 事态紧急 |
[00:19] | Zoila! | 佐拉 |
[00:21] | Thanks for coming back. | 谢谢你回来 |
[00:23] | Of all the music people in town, | 这里这么多音乐人 |
[00:24] | the only one who wants to sign me is your wife. | 唯一想签我的居然是你妻子 |
[00:26] | You must be Carmen Luna. | 你一定就是卡门·卢娜 |
[00:29] | If I’m working with her and sleeping with you, | 如果我在她那里工作 又跟你上床 |
[00:30] | she’s going to figure it out. | 她会搞明白的 |
[00:32] | I was undercover in the cartel. | 我在贩毒集团中做卧底 |
[00:34] | Someone tipped them off, so they locked me away. | 有人向他们告了密 所以他们把我关起来了 |
[00:37] | Will you have dinner with me? | 你想跟我一起吃晚餐吗 |
[00:39] | Are you asking me on a date? | 你是在约我吗 |
[00:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:41] | I don’t trust you. | 我不信任你 |
[00:43] | You’re in a world of trouble, Taylor. | 你现在麻烦大了 泰勒 |
[00:45] | I’m going to a hotel. | 我要去酒店了 |
[00:46] | Are you going to call me Katy forever? | 你这辈子都要叫我凯蒂了吗 |
[00:48] | Yes, sweetheart. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[00:51] | That’s your name now. | 这是你的名字了 |
[00:52] | You grew up in Mexico, didn’t you, Katy? | 你是在墨西哥长大的 对吧 凯蒂 |
[00:54] | This is Blanca’s necklace. | 这是布兰卡的项链 |
[00:56] | Why would she have left it behind? | 她为什么要扔下它 |
[01:03] | I don’t even know anything! I’m begging you! | 我真的什么都不知道 求你了 |
[01:06] | Please! | 求你了 |
[01:09] | Evelyn. | 伊芙琳 |
[01:12] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[01:23] | Residents in Beverly Hills are breathing easier today | 比佛利山庄的住户今天可以喘口气了 |
[01:26] | knowing that a killer is off the streets. | 因为有个杀手再也不会威胁他们了 |
[01:28] | I’m standing outside the mansion | 现在我所在的这栋宅子 |
[01:29] | where the body of a local maid was found. | 就是当地一名女佣尸体被发现的地点 |
[01:32] | Apparently, | 显然 |
[01:33] | She’d been squatting in this house for weeks | 她在自杀前已经在这里 |
[01:35] | before taking her own life. | 藏匿数周了 |
[01:36] | Police believe the woman was responsible | 警方认为这个人是 |
[01:38] | for the death and dismemberment of tennis pro Louie Becker. | 网球教练路易·贝克死亡并被肢解的主要嫌疑人 |
[01:41] | Sources now tell us | 有消息称 |
[01:43] | a confession was found near the woman’s body. | 在这个人的尸体旁边发现了供认状 |
[01:45] | The suspect has been identified as 22-year-old Blanca Alvarez. | 现已确认嫌疑人为22岁的布兰卡·阿尔瓦雷斯 |
[01:49] | I still can’t believe it. Blanca’s dead? | 我还是不敢相信 布兰卡死了吗 |
[01:51] | And she killed that tennis pro? | 是她杀了那个网球教练 |
[01:53] | And that’s the best picture they could find of her? | 新闻就不能找张她好看点的照片发吗 |
[01:57] | Blanca was such a sweet girl. | 布兰卡是个好姑娘 |
[01:59] | This has to be wrong. | 肯定搞错了 |
[02:01] | They’re saying that she built some kind of shrine to Louie. | 他们说她给路易弄了个什么神龛 |
[02:04] | Sebastien was there with Mrs. Powell. | 塞巴斯蒂安当时跟鲍威尔太太在一起 |
[02:06] | He saw it all. | 他都看到了 |
[02:07] | How is Evelyn? | 伊芙琳怎么样 |
[02:08] | She went to a spa to recover. | 她去做疗养恢复了 |
[02:10] | She said of all the bodies she’s found, | 她说她发现过那么多尸体 |
[02:11] | this was the most shocking. | 这次是最吓人的 |
[02:14] | Hi. Carmen? | 你好 卡门 |
[02:16] | I was so sorry to hear about your friend. | 很遗憾听到你朋友发生那种事 |
[02:18] | I brought you a latte — on the house. | 我请你喝杯拿铁 |
[02:20] | Actually, we all knew her. | 其实我们都认识她 |
[02:23] | But Carmen’s the one who’s hurting the most. | 但是卡门受打击最大 |
[02:27] | Thank you so much, um… | 太谢谢你了 你叫… |
[02:29] | Doug. It’s Doug. | 道格 我叫道格 |
[02:37] | That barista’s got a serious crush on you. | 那个咖啡师真的喜欢你啊 |
[02:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:40] | And every time I lead him on, I get a free coffee. | 每次我引诱他 都能喝一杯免费咖啡 |
[02:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:46] | Blanca was a murderer, but I’m the bad guy? | 布兰卡是杀人犯 但我是坏人吗 |
[02:48] | She wasn’t a murderer! | 她不是杀人犯 |
[02:51] | None of this is true. | 这一切都不是真的 |
[02:52] | This says they were secret lovers. | 这上面说他们是秘密情人 |
[02:54] | Blanca didn’t even know this tennis guy. | 可布兰卡都不认识这个打网球的人 |
[02:57] | It is strange. | 确实奇怪 |
[02:58] | She never once mentioned she was seeing someone. | 她从没提过她跟谁在一起 |
[03:01] | You think she’s been framed? | 你觉得她是被栽赃了吗 |
[03:02] | I told you how Katy found Blanca’s necklace. | 我说过凯蒂找到了布兰卡的项链 |
[03:06] | What if something bad happened to Blanca at the Stappords’ house? | 万一布兰卡在斯塔普德家遭遇了不测呢 |
[03:09] | Well, if it did, then Michael and Taylor should know about it. | 如果是 那迈克尔和泰勒应该知道 |
[03:12] | You have to give them the necklace | 你得把项链给他们 |
[03:13] | so they can handle it with the police. | 让他们交给警方处理 |
[03:15] | What if they were involved? | 万一他们也牵涉其中呢 |
[03:16] | This again. Rosie, enough with the crazy theories. | 又来了 罗西 不要乱想了 |
[03:19] | This is crazy. | 这个就是乱写 |
[03:21] | Forget about the news. | 不要管什么新闻 |
[03:22] | Forget about the confession. | 不要管什么供认状 |
[03:25] | What does your heart tell you? | 你们的心里怎么想的 |
[03:28] | Did Blanca do this? | 布兰卡做了这种事吗 |
[03:31] | No. | 没有 |
[03:34] | No. | 没有 |
[03:38] | No. | 没有 |
[03:39] | Blanca was our friend, and she didn’t kill anybody. | 布兰卡是我们的朋友 她没有杀人 |
[03:43] | But if that’s true and this is all a setup, | 如果你说的是真的 这一切都是栽赃 |
[03:46] | then who killed Blanca? | 那是谁杀了布兰卡 |
[04:05] | Oh, that was quite the sigh. Is everything okay? | 你这一声叹息 没事吧 |
[04:08] | I just keep thinking about my friend Blanca. | 我一直在想我的朋友布兰卡 |
[04:11] | Oh. The murderer. | 那个杀人犯啊 |
[04:13] | She wasn’t a murderer. | 她不是杀人犯 |
[04:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:16] | “Murderess.” | 女杀人犯 |
[04:18] | She wasn’t that, either. | 也不是 |
[04:20] | Well, I have some wonderful news | 我有好消息告诉你 |
[04:22] | to take your mind off all that. | 可以让你不去想她 |
[04:24] | Christopher’s back in town. | 克里斯托弗回来了 |
[04:26] | Dr. Neff? | 内夫医生吗 |
[04:27] | I thought he was doing his surgical fellowship in Greece. | 他不是在希腊参加医学进修吗 |
[04:30] | Well, he cares deeply about his patients, | 虽然他很关心他的病人 |
[04:33] | but, as it turns out, he cares more about me! | 但是结果他居然更在乎我 |
[04:37] | Isn’t that terrific? | 这是不是太棒了 |
[04:39] | Not for his patients. | 对他的患者来说不是 |
[04:41] | Anyway, I thought you should know | 总之 我觉得应该告诉你一声 |
[04:42] | since he’s moving in here with us. | 他要搬进来和我们住在一起了 |
[04:44] | What?! Why?! | 什么 为什么 |
[04:46] | Well, he rented out his home when he went to Greece. | 他去希腊的时候把房子租出去了 |
[04:49] | What else can he do? | 他还能怎么办 |
[04:50] | Stay in Greece? | 继续留在希腊 |
[04:52] | Zoila… | 佐拉 |
[04:52] | What? | 干嘛 |
[04:54] | You invited me to move in | 你邀请我搬进来 |
[04:55] | so I can have a nice, quiet place to wait for the baby. | 是为了让我待产的时候有个安静的好环境 |
[04:58] | – And it is quiet. – Now. | -这里的确很安静 -暂时而已 |
[05:00] | But don’t you think it’ll be a little crowded | 但是你不觉得这里以后会有一点拥挤 |
[05:02] | with you and me and… | 住着你我和 |
[05:03] | “Dr. Neff. Nice to meet you. I’m a doctor.” | 在下内夫 很高兴见到你 我是个医生 |
[05:07] | Zoila, please. | 佐拉 别这样 |
[05:09] | He’s a kind, considerate man. | 他是个温柔体贴的男人 |
[05:12] | And he treats me like gold, | 而且视我为瑰宝 |
[05:14] | so I hope you’ll welcome him here with open arms. | 所以我希望你能张开双臂迎接他 |
[05:19] | When’s he planning on moving in? | 他打算什么时候搬进来 |
[05:21] | Knock, knock. | 有人在吗 |
[05:25] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[05:27] | Hello, sweetheart. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[05:28] | Hello, chicken. | 你好 小妞 |
[05:34] | Zoila. Nice to see you again. | 佐拉 很高兴再次见到你 |
[05:37] | How excited are you to have a doctor for a roommate? | 和医生做室友是不是很激动呀 |
[05:42] | I’m thrilled. | 激动万分 |
[06:00] | Mrs. Taylor, are you okay? | 泰勒太太 你还好吗 |
[06:02] | Those detectives are here because of Blanca. | 这些警探是为了布兰卡的事而来 |
[06:05] | It’s just… | 这真的 |
[06:07] | It’s so horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[06:08] | I know. I can’t believe it, either. | 我知道 我也难以置信 |
[06:12] | Oh. Here. | 给你 |
[06:14] | Maybe you should go lie down, hmm? | 或许你该去躺着休息会儿 |
[06:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:19] | Thank you, lieutenant. Take care. | 谢谢 副队 保重 |
[06:27] | What did the police want? | 警察来干什么 |
[06:30] | Well, they’re just, uh… | 他们只是 |
[06:32] | They just asked us some questions about Blanca. | 他们只是询问一些关于布兰卡的问题 |
[06:34] | Mm. But the truth is, | 但事实上 |
[06:36] | nothing seemed off with her, except for the way she left. | 她没有什么异常举动 除了她突然辞职 |
[06:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:39] | She left so suddenly. | 她走的太突然了 |
[06:41] | But I was thinking, what if she didn’t go willingly? | 但是我在想 如果她不是自愿离开的呢 |
[06:45] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[06:46] | Well… | 是这样 |
[06:47] | Katy found this on the floor. | 凯蒂在地板上找到了这个 |
[06:49] | It was Blanca’s. | 这是布兰卡的 |
[06:50] | She was wearing it the day she disappeared. | 她失踪的那天带着这条项链 |
[06:52] | Well, maybe she dropped it. | 可能她不小心掉了 |
[06:53] | Mm. It’s broken, like it was torn off of her neck. | 链子断了 看上去像是从她脖子上扯下来的 |
[06:59] | What are you saying? You think something happened to her here? | 你是指你觉得她在这里出了什么意外吗 |
[07:01] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[07:03] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[07:07] | Thank you for bringing this to my attention. | 谢谢你告诉我这件事 |
[07:10] | Could be helpful. | 应该会有所帮助 |
[07:11] | You’ll give it to the police? | 你会把它拿给警察吗 |
[07:14] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[07:15] | But going forward, uh, let’s be careful | 不过接下来 我们要小心 |
[07:19] | what we say about Blanca in front of Katy. | 不要在凯蒂面前提布兰卡的事情 |
[07:22] | Before we adopted her, | 我们领养她之前 |
[07:23] | she went through some… trying times. | 她经历了很多 难捱的时光 |
[07:27] | In Argentina. | 在阿根廷 |
[07:29] | Yes, in Argentina. | 是的 在阿根廷 |
[07:31] | Let’s not try and stir things up for her, okay? | 我们不要让她更难受了好吗 |
[07:33] | I won’t say a word. | 我什么也不会说的 |
[07:35] | Thank you, Rosie. I knew I could count on you. | 谢谢你罗西 我就知道可以信任你 |
[07:46] | Do you need to get that? | 你需要接吗 |
[07:47] | No. It’s nothing. | 不用 不重要 |
[07:49] | So, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[07:50] | What are we gonna do after the second verse? | 我们第二段之后要怎么改 |
[07:52] | Because I feel like it’s just blah. | 因为我觉得现在太烂了 |
[07:53] | I was thinking — maybe we speed up the bridge, | 我觉得可以加快间奏 |
[07:57] | turn it into a dance break, like… | 将它变成霹雳舞搬走 就像… |
[08:00] | Ah! Ieso! | 这首歌啊 |
[08:02] | Wow! I love it! | 我好喜欢 |
[08:06] | Ooh! Carmen, you can really dance! | 卡门 你真的很会跳舞 |
[08:09] | Is there anything you can’t do? | 还有什么你做不到的吗 |
[08:11] | Well, according to my boss, | 根据我老板的说法 |
[08:13] | I can’t iron… | 我不会熨衣服 |
[08:15] | or vacuum… | 不会扫地 |
[08:17] | or fold. | 也不会叠衣服 |
[08:19] | Well, you’re not gonna be at that maid job for very much longer. | 你很快就不用再当女佣了 |
[08:23] | You really think it’s gonna happen for me? | 你真的觉得我能红起来吗 |
[08:25] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[08:27] | When your album drops, you’re gonna set the world on fire. | 一旦你的唱片投放市场 世界都将为你疯狂 |
[08:33] | Somebody really wants to talk to you. | 看来有人真的想联系到你 |
[08:35] | Let’s take five. | 休息五分钟吧 |
[08:41] | Are you crazy? I’m in your wife’s office. | 你疯了吗 我在你老婆的办公室 |
[08:43] | I’m sorry, but I’m worried about you. | 对不起 但是我好担心你 |
[08:45] | Your friend died. Are you all right? | 你的朋友死了 你还好吗 |
[08:47] | Me? You’re the one who found her. How are you? | 我吗 你才是那个发现她的人 你还好吗 |
[08:51] | I’ve never seen anything like it before in my life. | 我从来没见过这样的场面 |
[08:54] | It was terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[08:55] | Please, can I come by tonight? I need to see you. | 求你了 我晚上能来吗 我需要见你 |
[08:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:00] | Sure. I love you, too. | 当然了 我也爱你 |
[09:02] | Carmen? | 卡门 |
[09:04] | You have a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友吗 |
[09:06] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么不告诉我呢 |
[09:08] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[09:09] | I want to meet him. | 我想见见他 |
[09:09] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不想 |
[09:10] | I mean, he’s nothing special. | 我是指他是个普通人 |
[09:12] | Honey, this is my process. | 亲爱的 这是我的工作流程 |
[09:15] | If you want me to make you a star, | 如果你想让我把你打造成巨星 |
[09:17] | then I need to get to know you — | 那我需要先了解你 |
[09:19] | learn who you are, who you love. | 知道你是什么样的人 喜欢谁 |
[09:22] | Don’t you want that? | 你不想吗 |
[09:24] | Of course. | 当然想 |
[09:25] | Then it’s settled. | 那就这么定了 |
[09:26] | Dinner tomorrow night. | 明天晚餐 |
[09:28] | I’ll bring my husband. We’ll double-date. | 我会带我老公 来个四人约会 |
[09:30] | You mean you, me, your husband, and my boyfriend? | 你是说你 我 你老公和我男友吗 |
[09:33] | All…four of us? | 我们 四个人 |
[09:35] | Yes! Doesn’t that sound fun? | 是啊 不觉得很有趣吗 |
[09:40] | Hey, babe. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[09:42] | Hey. How’s the job hunt going? | 找工作找的怎么样 |
[09:44] | I got some leads. | 有一些进展 |
[09:46] | I’ll tell you about it over dinner tonight. | 明天晚饭的时候我告诉你 |
[09:47] | I have a huge presentation for Richard Atwood tomorrow. | 明天我要去游说理查德·阿特伍德 |
[09:50] | He has a bunch of rental properties. | 他有不少租赁房产 |
[09:52] | He needs maids for all of them. | 这些房产都需要女佣 |
[09:54] | Well, that sounds promising. | 听上有很有前景 |
[09:55] | It is. Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:56] | If I land the account, | 如果拿到这一单 |
[09:57] | it’ll be amazing for the business, but… | 对生意来说会非常好 但是 |
[10:00] | I just can’t seem to focus. | 我就是不能集中精神 |
[10:03] | You’re still thinking about Blanca. | 你还在想布兰卡 |
[10:05] | I sent her sister a card, | 我给她姐姐寄了张卡片 |
[10:06] | but it is so hard to figure out what to write. | 但真的很难弄明白自己要写什么 |
[10:09] | “Condolences on your loss. | “我对您的损失表示慰问 |
[10:11] | P.S. Sorry everybody thinks she’s a murderer.” | “另外 抱歉大家都认为她是杀人犯” |
[10:15] | You don’t? | 你不这么认为 |
[10:16] | There’s no way Blanca could’ve done those gruesome things. | 她不可能会做这么可怕的事 |
[10:18] | Well, how well do you really know her? | 你到底有多了解她呢 |
[10:21] | I mean, you only met her | 我是说 你是在她失踪前的几周 |
[10:22] | a few weeks before she disappeared, right? | 才见到她的 对吗 |
[10:24] | I guess that’s true, but she just seemed so normal. | 我想是的 但她看上去非常正常 |
[10:27] | Well, when I was in Afghanistan, I saw a lot of awful stuff. | 我在阿富汗的时候看到了很多可怕的事 |
[10:32] | And the people who did it, | 做这些事的人 |
[10:34] | they looked no different than you or me. | 他们和你我没有什么不同 |
[10:37] | So what are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[10:38] | Just that, under the right circumstances, | 就是 在某些情况下 |
[10:40] | good people are capable of some pretty bad things. | 好人也可能做一些很坏的事 |
[10:53] | Buenos días, Ernesto. | 上午好 欧内斯托 |
[10:57] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[10:59] | Is that how you greet an old friend? | 你就是这么迎接老朋友的吗 |
[11:02] | What do you want, Hector? | 赫克特 你想怎么样 |
[11:05] | Get inside. Let’s talk. | 上车 我们谈谈 |
[11:10] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[11:11] | It wasn’t hard… for a man of my talents. | 像我这样有天赋的人 找你不难 |
[11:15] | Seems like you gota pretty nice life over here. | 看上去你在这生活得不错 |
[11:18] | A wife, a son. | 有老婆 有儿子 |
[11:21] | You’ve been watching us? | 你一直在监视我们吗 |
[11:22] | Claro. | 很明显 |
[11:24] | Tell me, does your wife know the truth about you? | 告诉我 你老婆知道你的真面目吗 |
[11:27] | That’s none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[11:28] | I’ll bet she still thinks you were a prisoner of the cartel. | 我猜她一定还认为你是贩毒集团的囚徒 |
[11:32] | That’s your story, isn’t it? | 你编的故事 对吧 |
[11:34] | So what? You gonna tell her the truth? | 那又怎样 你要告诉她真相吗 |
[11:36] | No. | 不 |
[11:39] | I’m just here to deliver a message from El Jefe | 我来着只是替头儿捎个口信 |
[11:42] | He wants you back, Ernesto. | 他想让你回去 欧内斯托 |
[11:45] | Before you got away, you were one of his best men. | 你离开前 是他最得力的干将之一 |
[11:48] | Well, that’s over. | 那已经结束了 |
[11:50] | I’m not working for the cartel anymore. | 我不再为贩毒集团工作 |
[11:54] | You know he doesn’t take no for an answer. | 你知道他这人不会接受拒绝的 |
[11:57] | Maybe… you should think it over. | 或许你该好好想想 |
[12:00] | I told you — I’m finished. | 我告诉过你 我不干了 |
[12:03] | She’s a very pretty woman… | 她很漂亮 |
[12:07] | Your wife. | 你老婆 |
[12:08] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[12:10] | It means you may want to reconsider. | 就是说你要再三考虑 |
[12:13] | Or that pretty wife of yours… | 不然你那漂亮的老婆 |
[12:16] | may not be so pretty anymore. | 可能就不会那么漂亮了 |
[12:31] | Ooh, la, la! | 哎呀呀 |
[12:33] | Oh, Christopher! | 克里斯托弗 |
[12:35] | Ooh, la, la! | 哎呀呀 |
[12:38] | Ooh, la, la!! | 哎呀呀 |
[12:48] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[12:49] | I hope you slept well. | 希望你睡得不错 |
[12:51] | Nope. | 并没有 |
[12:52] | Been up since 1:33 — | 半夜1:33分我才睡着 |
[12:54] | Just lying there, hoping for death. | 我只是躺在那里 盼着死去 |
[12:57] | Poor dear. | 可怜的人 |
[12:58] | What was the trouble? | 怎么了 |
[13:00] | Three words — “Ooh, la, la.” | 三个字 哎呀呀 |
[13:05] | You overheard our lovemaking? | 你听到我们爱爱了吗 |
[13:08] | I’m so embarrassed. | 我太尴尬了 |
[13:10] | How was I? | 听着感觉我怎么样 |
[13:11] | Oh, my god. You want feedback? | 妈呀 你还想要反馈吗 |
[13:14] | Just a little. | 就说一点 |
[13:16] | Did I encourage him enough? | 我鼓励他的话够多吗 |
[13:17] | Was I rushing? I felt like I was rushing. | 我是不是太急了 我感觉我有点急 |
[13:19] | Genevieve, I’m not grading you! | 吉纳维芙 我是不会给你评分的 |
[13:23] | Look, I’m happy you’re having fun. | 你很快乐我也很高兴 |
[13:27] | It’s just… | 但是 |
[13:29] | it feels like I’m sleeping with a basketball here, | 但我感觉自己和篮球睡在一起 |
[13:31] | and once I’m up, that’s it. | 一旦醒来 就再也睡不着 |
[13:33] | I feel terrible. I’m so sorry we disturbed you. | 我感觉抱歉 很抱歉我们打扰了你 |
[13:36] | Do you think there’s any chance the “Ooh, la, las” will stop? | 你觉得这种哎呀呀有可能停吗 |
[13:39] | I wish. | 我也希望 |
[13:42] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[13:44] | The truth is, I find it very distracting. | 事实是 我觉得哎呀呀很让人分心 |
[13:48] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会 |
[13:49] | Christopher is a wonderful lover — | 克里斯托弗是个很棒的爱人 |
[13:52] | Tender and patient and very well-endowed — | 温柔 耐心 器大活好 |
[13:55] | Oh, no! No! No! | 不不不 |
[13:57] | But I really wish | 但我真的希望 |
[13:58] | he wouldn’t talk so much while we’re being amorous, | 在我们爱爱的时候他能少说几句 |
[14:02] | Especially that god-awful phrase. | 尤其是那些可怕的词 |
[14:05] | Well, have you told him how you feel? | 你告诉他你的感受了吗 |
[14:08] | Heavens, no! | 天哪 当然没有 |
[14:09] | Men are sexually delicate. You can’t criticize them. | 男人对这事非常敏感 你不能批评他们 |
[14:13] | Well, I think Dr. Neff might appreciate a helpful suggestion. | 我觉得内夫医生可能会感激一个有用的建议 |
[14:17] | And that is why you are terrible at men. | 这就是为什么你处理不好男人的事 |
[14:21] | I’ll just have to learn to live with the “Ooh, la, las.” | 我觉得我可能得学着忍受哎呀呀了 |
[14:25] | And so will you. | 你也是 |
[14:29] | She wants to go on a double date? | 她想来一次四人约会 |
[14:31] | You, her, me, and my “Boyfriend.” | 你 她 我 还有我男友 |
[14:34] | But don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[14:35] | I think I’m coming down with something. | 我觉得我身体抱恙了 |
[14:38] | Carmen, if you call in sick, she’s gonna make you reschedule. | 卡门 如果你请病假 她会改时间约 |
[14:41] | You’re gonna have to come up with a boyfriend sooner or later. | 你迟早得找个替身男友 |
[14:43] | But who am I gonna bring? | 我可以带谁去 |
[14:45] | If I show up with some random guy, | 如果随便带个人 |
[14:46] | she’s gonna know we’re not in love. | 她会知道我们不相爱 |
[14:48] | Then you’d be in good company. | 那你们就有伴儿了 |
[14:50] | Jacklyn and I are not in love, either. | 杰奎琳和我也不相爱 |
[14:52] | Did you ever love her? | 你爱过她吗 |
[14:54] | When we were first married. | 开始结婚时爱 |
[14:57] | Then after a few years, uh, we drifted apart. | 但过了几年 我们渐行渐远 |
[14:59] | Did you try to fix it? | 你试过挽回吗 |
[15:01] | Sure — couples therapy, romantic vacations. | 当然 夫妻咨询 浪漫假期 |
[15:05] | Then something changed, and I realized | 但出现了变化 我发现 |
[15:06] | I just didn’t want to fix it anymore. | 我不再想挽回了 |
[15:08] | What changed? | 什么变化 |
[15:10] | I met you. | 我遇到了你 |
[15:16] | You opened my eyes, mon coeur. | 你让我不再迷茫 亲爱的 |
[15:17] | You made me see that love is possible. | 你让我发现爱的可能 |
[15:20] | I just wish we didn’t have to go through all this. | 我只是希望我们不必经历这一切 |
[15:23] | Come on. | 快想 |
[15:25] | There’s a lot of men that would kill to be your boyfriend, | 肯定有一大堆男人不顾一切想当你男友 |
[15:28] | if only for a night. | 哪怕就一晚 |
[15:29] | You must know someone. | 你肯定认识谁 |
[15:32] | I mean, who cares if Katy’s from México instead of Argentina? | 谁管凯蒂来自墨西哥还是阿根廷 |
[15:37] | I don’t understand why the stappords are lying. | 我不懂斯塔普德一家为什么说谎 |
[15:39] | You think it has to do with Blanca and her death? | 你觉得这和布兰卡以及她的死有关吗 |
[15:42] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[15:43] | Maybe she found out their secret | 也许她发现了他们的秘密 |
[15:45] | and they killed her for it, huh? | 因此杀了她 |
[15:47] | Ay, Ernesto. | 欧内斯托 |
[15:48] | I don’t think the Stappords did it. | 我觉得不是斯塔普德一家干的 |
[15:50] | They don’t seem like killers. | 他们不像是杀人犯 |
[15:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:53] | ‘Cause I don’t want you working for killers, | 因为我不想你为杀人犯工作 |
[15:56] | even if they pay as well as the Stappords. | 即便薪水和斯塔普德家一样多 |
[16:07] | You dropped this. | 你勺子掉了 |
[16:09] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:12] | You should be more careful. | 你该小心些 |
[16:15] | Thanks for the help. | 谢谢你 |
[16:21] | Come on, Rosie. Let’s get out of here. | 快 罗西 我们快离开这儿 |
[16:23] | What’s the rush? | 怎么这么急 |
[16:25] | I think I saw a rat. | 我看到老鼠了 |
[16:31] | And that cost includes labor and cleaning supplies. | 价格还包括劳务和清洁用品 |
[16:34] | You should also know | 你还应该知道 |
[16:35] | that all the maids have been personally vetted by me. | 所有佣人都由我亲自审查过 |
[16:37] | Nice. | 很好 |
[16:39] | How’s the scheduling work? | 工作时间怎么安排 |
[16:40] | Any way you want — daily, weekly. | 随你安排 每天 每周都行 |
[16:42] | I’m completely flexible. | 我相当灵活 |
[16:44] | I’ll bet you are. | 我也觉得 |
[16:46] | I mean the calendar is flexible. | 我是说时间安排很灵活 |
[16:48] | Are you interested? | 你感兴趣吗 |
[16:50] | I am. | 是的 |
[16:51] | You seem like the kind of gal who, uh… | 你像是那种 |
[16:54] | stays on top of things. | 能管事的姑娘 |
[16:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:57] | Listen, I’ve got a bunch of vacation rentals over in Calabasas. | 我在卡拉巴萨斯出租度假房 |
[17:01] | Why don’t you send me 10 of your best girls? | 要不你给我派十个活最棒的姑娘 |
[17:06] | You want to hire 10 maids. | 你要雇十个佣人 |
[17:08] | That’s wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[17:09] | You have a beautiful smile, you know that? | 你笑得真美 你知道吧 |
[17:13] | Mr. Atwood, I appreciate your business, | 阿特伍德先生 谢谢您照顾生意 |
[17:15] | but I prefer to keep things strictly professional. | 但我更想保持专业 |
[17:18] | Oh, okay. | 行 |
[17:20] | So if I could have my knee back… | 所以请你把手放开 |
[17:23] | Great. | 行 |
[17:24] | May I offer you some coffee for the road? | 你路上要喝点咖啡吗 |
[17:26] | Sure. Coffee sounds great. | 行 咖啡不错 |
[17:27] | How do you like it? | 你要什么样的 |
[17:28] | No cream, lots of sugar. | 不要奶油 多放糖 |
[17:31] | I like it very, very sweet. | 我喜欢非常非常甜蜜的 |
[17:34] | Get your hands off her! | 别碰她 |
[17:36] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[17:38] | Okay! | 行了 |
[17:41] | You come back here again, I’ll kill you! | 再回来就杀了你 |
[17:51] | Can you believe that guy? | 你能相信那家伙吗 |
[18:08] | It’s so sad. | 太惨了 |
[18:11] | Blanca was so young. | 布兰卡还这么年轻 |
[18:15] | But you never really got along with her. | 但你总和她合不来 |
[18:16] | I’m surprised you’re this upset. | 你居然这么难过 |
[18:18] | Well, I’m just in shock, that’s all. | 我只是很震惊而已 |
[18:20] | I mean, it’s a lot to take in, okay? | 这事很难消化 好吗 |
[18:25] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[18:26] | It’s the necklace Blanca was wearing the night she disappeared. | 布兰卡失踪那晚戴的项链 |
[18:29] | Katy found it. | 凯蒂找到的 |
[18:30] | She gave it to Rosie. | 她给罗西了 |
[18:32] | Look. The clasp is broken. | 你看 扣钩坏了 |
[18:36] | So? | 怎么 |
[18:37] | So Rosie thinks it might mean foul play. | 说明罗西觉得她是被谋杀的 |
[18:40] | And she wants me to give the necklace to the police. | 她想让我把项链交给警察 |
[18:43] | Well, you’re not going to, are you? | 你不会给吧 |
[18:44] | Would that be a problem? | 那是个问题吗 |
[18:45] | We don’t need the police asking questions. | 别让警察再来盘问了 |
[18:48] | W-what if they find out about Katy and how we got her? | 要是他们发现我们怎样得到凯蒂的事怎么办 |
[18:52] | Taylor… | 泰勒 |
[18:53] | I want to protect Katy, too. | 我也想保护凯蒂 |
[18:57] | But if you know something about what happened to Blanca, | 但如果你知道布兰卡遇害的内情 |
[19:00] | you need to tell me. | 就得告诉我 |
[19:02] | We’re on the same side here. | 我们是同一战线的 |
[19:03] | Are we? | 是吗 |
[19:05] | Because before I went into the hospital, | 我进医院前 |
[19:07] | it seemed like you were gonna leave me. | 你好像要离开我 |
[19:08] | I was angry. | 我当时很生气 |
[19:10] | But I’m here now, | 但我现在回来了 |
[19:12] | and I’m trying to make this work. | 我想好好经营这个家 |
[19:14] | So please be honest with me. | 所以请别隐瞒我 |
[19:16] | Were you involved with whatever happened to Blanca? | 你参与了布兰卡遇害的事吗 |
[19:20] | Of course not! | 当然没有 |
[19:22] | I mean, I know we never got along, | 我知道我俩处不来 |
[19:23] | but I never wanted anything bad to happen to her. | 但我对她从没有过坏念头 |
[19:25] | Then why was her necklace found in our house? | 那她的项链为什么是在我们家被找到的 |
[19:28] | I have no idea. | 我不清楚 |
[19:31] | Honestly, Michael, I am just as shocked as you are. | 说实话 迈克尔 我和你一样震惊 |
[19:44] | And then bam! | 之后砰地一声 |
[19:45] | He grabs the guy, throws him out of the house, | 他抓起那个男的 把他扔出房子 |
[19:47] | and threatens to kill him if he ever comes back. | 还威胁说如果那个人再回来他就会干掉他 |
[19:49] | Iay, díos mio! | 我的天 |
[19:50] | I know. Right? | 就是啊 对吧 |
[19:51] | That is so hot. | 真是太性感了 |
[19:54] | Maybe I didn’t tell it right. It was not hot. | 可能是我叙述的方式不对 一点都不性感 |
[19:57] | It was possessive, jealous, macho… | 这是占有欲 嫉妒心和大男子主义的表现 |
[20:00] | Hot, hot, and hot. | 性感 性感 很性感 |
[20:02] | Okay, I’m just gonna pretend that you’re helping. | 好吧 我打算假装你在帮忙 |
[20:04] | Mira, violence is never good, | 暴力从来都不是好事 |
[20:06] | but he was trying to protect you. | 可他是想保护你 |
[20:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:09] | I just didn’t realize he could be so…aggressive. | 我只是没意识到他也可以这么…有侵略性 |
[20:13] | Did I tell you he was in the military? | 我告诉过你他以前是军人吗 |
[20:15] | Please — don’t say that’s hot. | 拜托 别说这也很性感 |
[20:17] | I won’t say it, but I’ll think it. | 我不会说出来 但我会默默地想 |
[20:18] | Anyway, we’re having dinner tomorrow night. | 总之 我们明天要共进晚餐 |
[20:22] | What should I say to him? | 我该对他说什么好 |
[20:23] | Give him a break. | 饶了他吧 |
[20:24] | Sexy people deserve second chances. | 性感的男人应该拥有第二次机会 |
[20:28] | Are you looking for someone? | 你是在找什么人吗 |
[20:29] | Yep. I’ll be right back. | 没错 我去去就回 |
[20:33] | Hey. Dave. | 你好 戴夫 |
[20:35] | Doug. | 是道格 |
[20:35] | Oh, that’s what I said — Doug. | 我就是这么叫的 道格 |
[20:37] | So, what are you doing tomorrow night? | 你明天晚上有什么安排 |
[20:39] | It’s my nana’s birthday. She’s turning 90. | 明天是我奶奶的生日 她要九十岁了 |
[20:42] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 那真是太可惜了 |
[20:43] | I was hoping you could come to dinner with me. | 我还希望你明天能和我共进晚餐 |
[20:45] | Forget nana. What time you want to meet? | 不管奶奶了 你想明天几点见面 |
[20:47] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[20:47] | Before you get too excited, | 我要先告诉你事情会怎么样 |
[20:49] | let me tell you how this is gonna work. | 省得你激动过头 |
[21:00] | Buenos días, mi amor. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[21:03] | You’re up early. | 你起得真早 |
[21:06] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[21:08] | Maybe y-you don’t go to work today. | 或许你…你今天别去工作了 |
[21:10] | Just stay here with me. | 就和我一起呆在这里 |
[21:11] | Yeah, I would love that, but I have to make money. | 我也想这样 但我要去赚钱 |
[21:15] | But it’s not safe there — a-at the Stappord’s. | 斯塔普德家那里…不安全 |
[21:17] | You said their last maid was murdered? | 你不是说他们上一个女佣被谋杀了 |
[21:20] | Oh, I don’t know that for sure. | 我还不是很确定 |
[21:22] | You should stay here. | 你应该待在这里 |
[21:24] | I-I don’t want anything bad to happen to you. | 我不希望你发生任何意外 |
[21:26] | That’s sweet, but I live there. | 真贴心 但我住在那里 |
[21:29] | I have to go back sometime. | 我总是要回去的 |
[21:31] | Maybe you should quit. | 或许你应该辞职 |
[21:34] | You never worked when we lived in México. | 我们在墨西哥生活的时候你从来不用工作 |
[21:36] | Maybe you just move in here with me, be my wife. | 或许你干脆就搬过来和我住 做我的妻子 |
[21:40] | What about money? | 那钱怎么办 |
[21:41] | I’ll worry about that. | 我来担心钱的事 |
[21:42] | You just worry about Miguel, huh? | 你就负责照顾米格尔 |
[21:44] | Doesn’t that sound nice? | 听上去是不是很不错 |
[21:45] | No. It doesn’t. | 不 我不喜欢 |
[21:48] | I’m not the same woman I was five years ago. | 我已经不是五年前的那个女人了 |
[21:50] | I work now. | 我现在工作了 |
[21:52] | And I like being a maid. I like helping people. | 况且我喜欢做女佣 我喜欢帮助别人 |
[21:56] | Okay, I didn’t want to have to do this, but… | 我也不想这么做的 但… |
[22:00] | I forbid you from leaving this apartment. | 我禁止你离开公寓 |
[22:05] | Why are you laughing? | 你为什么笑 |
[22:07] | Because it’s cute. | 因为这很可爱 |
[22:09] | You’re being macho. | 你现在一副大男子主义的样子 |
[22:10] | And I’ve seen you using my girly shampoo. | 然而我却见过你用我的女性专用洗发水 |
[22:14] | Makes my hair feel silky. | 它让我的头发像丝般顺滑 |
[22:17] | Rosita, please. | 罗西塔 求求你 |
[22:20] | I’m trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[22:22] | Just do what I say. | 照我说的做吧 |
[22:24] | No. | 不要 |
[22:25] | You can’t tell me what to do. | 你不能对我指手画脚的 |
[22:27] | Yes, I can. I’m your husband. | 我当然可以 我是你的丈夫 |
[22:29] | I am going to work, and that is that. | 我要去工作 就这么定了 |
[22:32] | Don’t make me regret choosing you over Spence, hmm? | 别让我后悔我选择了你而不是斯宾思 |
[22:48] | Oh, thank you, Zoila. | 谢谢你 佐拉 |
[22:52] | So, how far along are you now — 6 months? | 你怀孕多久了 六个月 |
[22:55] | 6 1/2. | 六个半月 |
[22:56] | Did you know that, right about now, | 你知不知道 现在 |
[22:58] | your fetus is the length of a football, | 你的胎儿有足球那么长 |
[23:01] | covered in fine hair called lanugo? | 全身覆盖着叫做”胎毛”的细绒毛 |
[23:04] | Cool. | 挺好 |
[23:05] | Anyway, I’m gonna take a nap. | 总之 我要去打个盹 |
[23:07] | Very well. | 很好 |
[23:12] | Ooh, la, la. | 哎呀呀 |
[23:18] | What is that? | 刚才那是什么 |
[23:20] | – What? – The whole “Ooh, la, la” thing. | -什么 -“哎呀呀” |
[23:23] | Well, it’s an expression of French origin, | 这是源自法语的一种表达方式 |
[23:25] | meant to convey enthusiasm and, in this case, | 旨在表达热情 在这种情况下 |
[23:27] | an appreciation of your delicious soup. | 就表达了对你美味的汤的赞赏 |
[23:29] | That’s nice. | 挺好 |
[23:31] | But you don’t have to say “Ooh, la, la.” | 但你也不用说”哎呀呀” |
[23:33] | I mean, it’s just soup. | 我是说 这只是碗汤罢了 |
[23:35] | Nonsense. | 胡说八道 |
[23:35] | If anything, it deserves an “Ooh, la, la, la, la.” | 这碗汤值得我说”哎呀呀呀呀” |
[23:38] | Oh, my god. I made it worse. | 天啊 我越说越糟了 |
[23:40] | Made what worse? | 什么更糟了 |
[23:43] | Dr. Neff, it seems like you say “Ooh, la, la” a lot. | 内夫医生 看起来你经常说”哎呀呀” |
[23:46] | Nobody’s ever told you it’s a little…ridiculous? | 没有人告诉过你 这有点…可笑吗 |
[23:50] | On the contrary — everybody loves it. | 恰恰相反 大家都很喜欢 |
[23:53] | In fact, Genevieve finds it very endearing. | 事实上 吉纳维芙就认为它很可爱 |
[24:00] | You don’t think so? | 你不这么认为吗 |
[24:01] | Look, Genevieve is crazy about you. | 听着 吉纳维芙对你如痴如狂 |
[24:04] | I haven’t seen her this excited about a man | 我很久很久没有看到过她 |
[24:06] | in a long, long time. | 这么喜欢一个男人了 |
[24:08] | I feel the same. | 我也是如此 |
[24:09] | But that’s exactly why it’s so hard | 但这也正是为什么对她而言 |
[24:11] | for her to tell you when she doesn’t like something. | 向你坦言她不喜欢一样东西是如此艰难 |
[24:14] | And she doesn’t like… “Ooh, la, la”? | 你是说她不喜欢…”哎呀呀” |
[24:20] | May I ask you, in what context she dislikes it? | 我能不能问 她是在哪种情况下不喜欢 |
[24:22] | All contexts. | 所有情况 |
[24:25] | Every…single…one of them. | 每一种情况 毫无例外 |
[24:28] | Even… | 即使是… |
[24:32] | in the boudoir? | 在床笫之间 |
[24:35] | Oh, my lord. | 天啊 |
[24:38] | She’s discussed this with you. | 她跟你聊了这事 |
[24:40] | Dr. Neff… | 内夫医生 |
[24:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:44] | No. | 不 |
[24:46] | I’m the one who’s sorry. | 该道歉的人是我 |
[24:51] | Please excuse me. | 我先失陪了 |
[24:56] | The maître d’ says our table will be ready in five minutes. | 领班说我们那桌五分钟就能收拾好 |
[25:03] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:05] | Honestly, no. | 说实话 有事 |
[25:08] | You really scared me the other day, Jesse. | 那天你真的吓到我了 杰西 |
[25:10] | What, when I put Atwood in his place? | 我把阿特伍德扔了出去吗 |
[25:11] | I know your intentions were good, | 我知道你的本意是好的 |
[25:13] | but you were so far over the line. | 但你太过界了 |
[25:15] | He put his hands on you. | 他摸了你 |
[25:17] | I was handling it. | 我在处理呢 |
[25:19] | The last thing I need is a hothead | 我最不需要的就是 |
[25:20] | who solves all of his problems with his fists. | 靠拳头解决所有问题的愣头青 |
[25:24] | All right. I-I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[25:26] | I overreacted. | 我反应过度了 |
[25:27] | But it’s only because I care about you. | 但那只是因为我关心你 |
[25:33] | Look, if this is gonna work, I need to know | 如果咱俩要走下去 我得知道 |
[25:35] | that you can keep calm and take the high road. | 你能保持冷静 宽宏大量 |
[25:38] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吧 |
[25:39] | – Hi. – What — | -你好 -什么 |
[25:42] | You probably already noticed, but you’re, like…really hot. | 你也许发现了 但你真的很帅 |
[25:47] | Excuse me. We’re kind of in the middle of something here. | 抱歉 我们正在说事情呢 |
[25:49] | Hi. I’m Amber. | 你好 我是安布尔 |
[25:50] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[25:51] | I’ve got this. | 我能处理 |
[25:53] | Hi, Amber. It’s good to meet you. | 你好 安布尔 很高兴认识你 |
[25:54] | But, as you can see, I am on a date. | 但是 如你所见 我在约会 |
[25:58] | – With her? – Mm-hmm. | -跟她吗 -对啊 |
[25:59] | Yeah, with me. Who’d you think I was? | 对 跟我 你觉得我是谁啊 |
[26:02] | I don’t know — his boss? | 我不知道 他的老板吗 |
[26:04] | Well, I-I used to be his boss, | 我之前是他的老板 |
[26:06] | But now I’m his date, so if you don’t mind — | 但现在我是他的女友了 所以如果你不介意的话 |
[26:07] | Okay, don’t tell her I said this, but… | 别告诉她我这样说了 但是 |
[26:11] | I can hear you. | 我能听见你 |
[26:14] | My friend Julie and I are going clubbing later. | 我朋友朱莉和我一会儿要去酒吧 |
[26:17] | Stop writing your number. Stop it. | 别写你的手机号了 别写了 |
[26:19] | Why don’t you text me after grandma goes to bed? | 老太婆睡觉之后你给我发短信吧 |
[26:23] | I promise I’ll show you a good time. | 我保证我会带你玩得很开心 |
[26:27] | Hands off, bitch! | 别摸他 婊子 |
[26:33] | So much for the high road. | 看来是不能宽宏大量了 |
[26:38] | I’m so glad we’re doing this. | 真高兴我们要这样做 |
[26:40] | You know, maybe we can make this a regular thing. | 也许我们可以隔一阵子约一次 |
[26:43] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[26:45] | So, Doug, how did you meet this beautiful lady? | 道格 你怎么遇见这位美女的 |
[26:48] | – Well — – You don’t want to hear about that. | -这个嘛 -你不想听的 |
[26:50] | Yes, I do. | 我想啊 |
[26:51] | We just sat down, Jacklyn. | 我们刚坐下 杰奎琳 |
[26:53] | Do you have to interrogate them right now? | 你非得立马审问他们吗 |
[26:55] | I-I just asked a simple question. | 我只是问了个简单的问题 |
[27:00] | I work at a coffee shop. | 我在咖啡店工作 |
[27:01] | And one day, Carmen came in and just took my breath away. | 一天 卡门走了进来 让我神魂颠倒 |
[27:06] | For the longest time, | 很久以来 |
[27:07] | I tried to get the courage to ask her out, | 我一直想鼓起勇气约她出去 |
[27:08] | but, as fate would have it, she asked me. | 但是出于机缘巧合 她约了我 |
[27:14] | What a romantic story. | 真是个浪漫的故事 |
[27:16] | So, which one of her songs is your favorite? | 你最喜欢听她的哪首歌 |
[27:19] | Jacklyn, don’t put him on the spot. | 杰奎琳 别让他尴尬 |
[27:20] | It’s a tie between “Amor de mi corazon” | 我觉得《我心之爱》和《我的爱属于你》 |
[27:23] | And “Mi amor es tuyo.” | 不分上下 |
[27:25] | You know my songs? | 你知道我的歌吗 |
[27:28] | I-I mean, of course you do. | 我是说 你当然知道啦 |
[27:29] | Good boy. | 好小伙 |
[27:30] | I’m Carmen’s biggest fan. | 我是卡门的铁杆粉 |
[27:33] | Okay, it’s official — | 好了 这事定了 |
[27:34] | I’m very impressed with Doug. | 我觉得道格很棒 |
[27:36] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[27:38] | Welcome to chat affamé. | 欢迎来到饥饿的猫 |
[27:40] | Tonight’s specials are in your menu, | 今晚的特色菜在你们的菜单上 |
[27:42] | but the confit de canard is my favorite. | 但我最爱的是油封鸭 |
[27:57] | I’ll be back with the wine list. | 我马上拿酒单回来 |
[28:00] | What the hell was that? | 那是在搞什么 |
[28:02] | What? | 什么 |
[28:02] | You were flirting with her. | 你在跟她调情 |
[28:04] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别胡扯 |
[28:05] | You were flirting. Mm. | 你在调情 |
[28:07] | You were flirting. | 你在调情 |
[28:08] | I-I was just being friendly. | 我只是想表现得友好一些 |
[28:10] | Like you were being friendly with the yoga instructor | 像是你跟瑜珈教练和遛狗妹子 |
[28:12] | and friendly with the dog walker? | 表现得友好吗 |
[28:15] | I told you none of that is true. | 我跟你说过 那都不是真的 |
[28:16] | Just because I never caught you doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. | 就因为我没抓到过 不意味着事情没有发生 |
[28:20] | Carmen, I’m sorry, | 卡门 很抱歉 |
[28:22] | But I seem to have lost my appetite. | 但我好像没胃口了 |
[28:24] | Jacklyn, wait. | 杰奎琳 等等 |
[28:30] | Is that guy a jerk or what? | 那人真是个混蛋啊 |
[28:45] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[28:47] | Michael! There’s someone outside! | 迈克尔 外面有人 |
[28:49] | – What? – I saw someone outside our window. | -什么 -我看见窗户外面有人 |
[28:50] | Should I call the police? | 我该报警吗 |
[28:52] | No. Uh… Michael! | 不 迈克尔 |
[28:53] | I’m going. Everyone stay put. | 我去看看 大家都待在这里 |
[28:55] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[29:11] | You son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋 |
[29:12] | You stay away from my family! You hear me?! | 你离我的家人远点 听到了吗 |
[29:14] | Michael, stop! | 迈克尔 住手 |
[29:19] | Ernesto? | 欧内斯托 |
[29:29] | Why the hell was your husband sneaking around our house? | 你的丈夫为什么在我家附近偷偷摸摸的 |
[29:32] | Michael. Keep your voice down. Katy might hear you. | 迈克尔 小声点 凯蒂可能听见 |
[29:35] | I-I’m very sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[29:37] | I-I just wanted to make sure Rosie was okay. | 我只想确保罗西没事 |
[29:39] | You scared us half to death. | 你差点吓死我们 |
[29:42] | I-I wanted to make sure you were safe. | 我想确保你的安全 |
[29:44] | Safe from what? | 什么安全 |
[29:48] | I don’t want her to end up murdered, | 我不想让她也被谋杀 |
[29:49] | like that maid who worked here. | 就跟之前在这里工作的女佣一样 |
[29:52] | Blanca wasn’t murdered. She killed herself. | 布兰卡不是被谋杀的 而是自杀的 |
[29:55] | That’s not what Rosie thinks. | 罗西不是那么认为的 |
[29:56] | Ernesto. | 欧内斯托 |
[29:57] | Okay, well, next time you come by, we better know about it, | 好吧 下次你过来的时候最好告诉我们 |
[30:00] | or we are calling the police, you understand? | 不然我们就报警了 知道了吗 |
[30:02] | It won’t happen again. | 这种事不会再发生了 |
[30:05] | I will make sure of that. | 我会保证的 |
[30:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:08] | Come on, Michael. | 走吧 迈克尔 |
[30:13] | Estas loco? | 你疯了吗 |
[30:14] | Are you trying to get me fired? | 想害我被开除吗 |
[30:16] | I’m not gonna apologize for protecting you. | 我不要因为想保护你而道歉 |
[30:18] | How many times do I have to tell you? I am not in danger. | 我得告诉你多少次 我没有危险 |
[30:21] | I think you are. | 我觉得你有 |
[30:23] | We are not going to argue about this here. | 我们不要在这里吵 |
[30:26] | I am going to get my purse. Hmm? | 我要去拿包了 好吗 |
[30:37] | Violeta? | 维奥莱塔 |
[30:39] | My name is…Katy. | 我叫 凯蒂 |
[30:45] | Ay, dios mio. | 天啊 |
[30:47] | I still cannot believe you sneaking over here like a crazy man. | 我还是不敢相信你像个疯子一样溜了过来 |
[30:51] | I’m sorry. I-I was wrong. | 对不起 我错了 |
[30:54] | The Stappords seem like very nice people. | 斯塔普德一家好像是好人 |
[30:56] | He hit you with a golf club. | 他用高尔夫球棒打了你 |
[30:59] | I had it coming. | 这是我自找的 |
[31:01] | You know, the point is, I think you should keep working here. | 关键是 我觉得你应该继续在这里工作 |
[31:04] | I’m sure that little girl really needs you. | 那个小姑娘肯定很需要你 |
[31:07] | So, you are…changing your mind just like that? | 你就这样改变主意了吗 |
[31:11] | Yeah. Just like that. | 是啊 就这样 |
[31:18] | Who did you think that was? | 你觉得那是谁啊 |
[31:21] | What? | 什么 |
[31:21] | Outside the house, | 房子外面的人 |
[31:23] | before you knew it was Rosie’s husband. | 在你知道那是罗西的丈夫之前 |
[31:25] | You thought it was someone else, and you were terrified. | 你以为那是别人 你吓坏了 |
[31:27] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[31:27] | Did you think it was the man who killed Blanca? | 你觉得那是杀害布兰卡的人吗 |
[31:30] | Don’t ask me that. | 别问我那个问题 |
[31:32] | Do you know who he is? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[31:34] | Just…s-stop it. | 别问了 |
[31:35] | Is that who you’ve been cheating with? | 你一直在跟他偷情吗 |
[31:37] | I mean, what the hell is going on, Taylor?! | 到底怎么回事 泰勒 |
[31:39] | I want to tell you things. | 我想告诉你的 |
[31:41] | I do. | 真的 |
[31:42] | But if you know the truth, you will be an accomplice. | 但如果你知道真相 你也是共犯了 |
[31:46] | To what? | 什么共犯 |
[31:47] | Katy needs a parent. We can’t both go to jail. | 凯蒂需要家长 我们不能都进监狱 |
[31:50] | Why would we go to jail? | 我们为什么要进监狱 |
[31:53] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[31:57] | I’m sorry. I can’t tell you anything else. | 对不起 我不能告诉你别的事了 |
[31:59] | So you have to decide — are you standing by me or not? | 你必须作出决定 你要支持我还是不支持 |
[32:13] | You’ve been terribly quiet tonight. | 你今晚特别安静 |
[32:18] | Have I? | 是吗 |
[32:21] | Well, maybe there’s some way I can perk you up…Dr. Neff. | 也许我有办法让你振作起来 内夫医生 |
[32:28] | Why? So that you can run off and tell your maid about it? | 为什么 好让你跑去告诉你的女佣吗 |
[32:32] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[32:33] | You discussed our most intimate secrets with Zoila. | 你跟佐拉说了我们最亲密的秘密 |
[32:37] | I most certainly did not. | 我绝对没有 |
[32:39] | You didn’t discuss my “Ooh, la, las”? | 你没说我的哎呀呀吗 |
[32:42] | Well, that — | 那个嘛 |
[32:43] | I am mortified! | 我尴尬死了 |
[32:45] | How would you like it if I went around telling people how… | 如果我告诉别人你在床上有多么贪得无厌 |
[32:49] | insatiable you are in bed? | 你会怎么想 |
[32:52] | I wouldn’t mind. | 我不介意啊 |
[32:54] | If you had issues with my “Ooh, la, las,” | 如果你不喜欢我的哎呀呀 |
[32:56] | you should’ve talked to me. | 你该告诉我的 |
[32:57] | I didn’t plan to talk about it to Zoila. | 我没打算跟佐拉说这事 |
[33:00] | It just happened. | 事情就这样发生了 |
[33:01] | You have to understand, we’re very, very close. | 你得明白 我们非常亲近 |
[33:04] | “Codependent” is what I would say. | 我会说你们是共存的 |
[33:06] | Well, now you’re just being unfair. | 现在你就不公平了 |
[33:08] | Genevieve, when I asked if you wanted to live together, | 吉纳维芙 当我问你想不想同居时 |
[33:11] | do you know what you told me? | 你知道你跟我说了什么吗 |
[33:13] | Only if Zoila was okay with it. | 只要佐拉没意见 |
[33:15] | You care more about her feelings than mine. | 比起我来 你更在乎她的感受 |
[33:17] | That is not true! | 不是那样的 |
[33:19] | If we are ever gonna make it together as a couple, | 如果我们要做情侣 |
[33:21] | we have to put each other first! | 我们得把彼此放在第一位 |
[33:23] | I have to be the most important person in your life, | 我得成为你生命中最重要的人 |
[33:26] | not Zoila! | 不是佐拉 |
[33:34] | You need to leave. | 你得离开 |
[33:36] | Please. I’m so sorry about the dinner. | 拜托 对于晚餐的事我很抱歉 |
[33:39] | I mean it, Sebastien. I don’t even want to look at you right now. | 我是认真的 塞巴斯蒂安 我现在都不想看你 |
[33:42] | My marriage wasn’t happy, and I strayed. | 我的婚姻不幸福 我迷失了 |
[33:44] | That has nothing to do with us. That was the past. | 那跟我们没关系 那是过去的事 |
[33:46] | You know… I don’t like what we’re doing. | 我不喜欢我们在做的事 |
[33:50] | But I keep telling myself it’s okay | 但我一直告诉自己这没关系 |
[33:52] | because we belong together, that our love is special. | 因为我们天生一对 我们的爱很特别 |
[33:55] | – It is. – No! | -就是啊 -不是 |
[33:57] | You will sleep with anything that moves. | 只要是活的东西你都肯上 |
[33:59] | I’m just a flavor of the month. | 我只是你一时图的新鲜 |
[34:00] | Those women meant nothing to me. | 那些女人对我没有意义 |
[34:03] | Mon coeur, I love you. | 亲爱的 我爱你 |
[34:08] | All this time, you’ve been telling me | 一直以来 你都在告诉我 |
[34:10] | ho– how cold Jacklyn is, that she has pushed you away. | 杰奎琳有多冷酷 她一直把你推开 |
[34:14] | Well, I know her now. | 我现在了解她了 |
[34:16] | And she doesn’t seem cold to me. | 在我看来 她可不冷酷 |
[34:19] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[34:23] | Maybe the problem is you. | 也许问题在你身上 |
[34:32] | So, are we gonna talk about what happened at dinner? | 我们要谈谈晚餐时发生的事吗 |
[34:34] | I lost control for a second. | 我失控了一秒 |
[34:37] | Can we just forget about it? | 我们能忘了这事吗 |
[34:38] | We could, or I could just tease you about it forever. | 我们可以啊 或者我可以一辈子取笑你 |
[34:41] | Stop it. | 少来啦 |
[34:44] | You just can’t stop hitting people, | 你一直都在打人 |
[34:45] | and I’m the hothead. | 而我成了刺头青 |
[34:47] | Okay. Okay. You made your point. | 好吧 你说得很对 |
[34:49] | I’m sorry I came down so hard on you before. | 对不起我之前对你太苛刻 |
[34:52] | It’s all right. We both had…moments. | 没事 我们都有过失控的时候 |
[34:57] | It happens. | 这种事时有发生 |
[34:58] | It’s not just that. | 不止如此 |
[34:59] | I’ve had bad luck with men. | 我的桃花运一直不好 |
[35:01] | Really bad luck. | 非常不好 |
[35:05] | I told you about Nick, right? | 我跟你说了尼克的事 对吧 |
[35:07] | Your ex. | 你前夫 |
[35:09] | He proposed to me right after we met, | 我们遇见之后他就向我求婚了 |
[35:12] | And I thought, “Why not? I’m a good judge of character.” | 我想着 干嘛不答应呢 我善于判断人品 |
[35:16] | He was handsome and charming, smart. | 他英俊迷人聪明 |
[35:21] | But it turned out | 但原来 |
[35:23] | there were all these parts of him that I didn’t know. | 他还有很多方面我并不知道 |
[35:26] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[35:27] | So with you, it’s like… | 跟你在一起时 |
[35:30] | I’m holding my breath. | 我像是在屏住呼吸 |
[35:33] | I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop. | 我在等着你的另一面 |
[35:36] | And when you went off on Atwood, | 你对阿特伍德动手时 |
[35:39] | I was like, “There’s the other shoe.” | 我想着 这就是他的另一面 |
[35:42] | You can stop holding your breath. | 你可以不用屏住呼吸了 |
[35:43] | There is no other shoe. | 我没有另一面 |
[36:01] | I’m gonna… take a shower. | 我要去洗个澡了 |
[36:08] | Care to join? | 你想一起吗 |
[36:11] | I’ll be right in. | 我马上来 |
[36:34] | I didn’t know you were up. | 我不知道你起来了 |
[36:36] | Where’s Dr. Neff? | 内夫医生呢 |
[36:37] | Taking a walking to clear his head. | 去散步了 为了清理思绪 |
[36:40] | We had a big fight last night. | 我们昨晚大吵了一架 |
[36:42] | Yeah. I sort of heard. | 我算是听到了 |
[36:44] | Oh, no. Did we keep you awake again? | 不 我们又害得你睡不着了吗 |
[36:46] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[36:48] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[36:49] | I’m so mad, I could spit. | 我好生气 都想吐口水了 |
[36:51] | Did you hear what he was saying about us, | 你听到了他说我俩的坏话了吗 |
[36:53] | that we’re too close? | 说我们太亲近了 |
[36:55] | I did, and… | 我听到了 |
[36:58] | I think he may be right. | 我觉得他也许说得对 |
[37:00] | How could we be too close? | 我们怎么可能太亲近啊 |
[37:02] | Your daughter is marrying my son. We’re family. | 你女儿要嫁给我儿子 我们是一家人 |
[37:05] | We’re really wrapped up in each other’s lives, | 我们的生活互相纠缠 |
[37:07] | and it keeps getting us in trouble. | 这一直让我们惹上麻烦 |
[37:09] | It’s why you went to Greece in the first place. | 所以你一开始才去希腊 |
[37:12] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[37:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:18] | I think it’s time for me to move back to my own house. | 我觉得我现在该搬回自己家了 |
[37:23] | Are you quitting? | 你要辞职吗 |
[37:24] | No! | 不 |
[37:26] | I’ll still be your maid during the day, | 白天我还是你的女佣 |
[37:27] | But at night, I’ll go home, | 但是晚上我会回家 |
[37:29] | and you and Christopher can have the house for… | 你和克里斯托弗可以在房子里 |
[37:32] | “Ooh, la, la.” | 哎呀呀 |
[37:37] | Are you sure you’re gonna be okay on your own? | 你一个人真的没问题吗 |
[37:39] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[37:40] | It’s the last time I’ll be on my own for the next 18 years. | 这是接下来18年里我最后一次一个人了 |
[37:45] | Besides, I think he really loves you, | 而且 我觉得他真的很爱你 |
[37:48] | And I want you to be happy. | 我想要你幸福 |
[37:51] | Then why do I feel so sad? | 那我为什么觉得这么悲伤 |
[38:01] | Listen, um… | 听着 |
[38:03] | I just wanted to talk to you about last night. | 我想跟你谈谈昨晚的事 |
[38:05] | No, I — I’m so sorry | 不 我真的很抱歉 |
[38:07] | that you had to see me fighting with my husband. | 你得看我和我丈夫争吵 |
[38:08] | Please. I mean, if you ask me, he got off easy. | 别这样 要问我的话 是他没受什么惩罚 |
[38:12] | Well, thank you for being so understanding. | 谢谢你这么理解 |
[38:14] | I’ll bet you and Doug never fight like that. | 你跟道格肯定从来都不那样吵架 |
[38:16] | Oh, all the time. | 一直都吵 |
[38:17] | To be honest, I don’t think it’s gonna work out with Doug. | 说实话 我觉得我和道格不合适 |
[38:21] | Well, that’s too bad. | 真糟糕 |
[38:23] | Jacklyn… | 杰奎琳 |
[38:24] | I know it’s none of my business… | 我知道这不关你的事 |
[38:27] | But if your husband cheats on you… | 但如果你的丈夫出轨了 |
[38:30] | Why do I stay? | 我为什么还不离婚 |
[38:33] | I’ve been asking myself that question a lot lately. | 最近我一直在问自己那个问题 |
[38:35] | Well, I think you deserve better. | 我觉得你配得上更好的人 |
[38:37] | – No, you don’t have to say that. – No, I mean it. | -你没必要这么说 -我是认真的 |
[38:39] | You’re smart and beautiful, a successful businesswoman. | 你聪明美丽 是个成功的女商人 |
[38:43] | I mean, what is he bringing to the table? | 他给你带来了什么好处 |
[38:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:50] | I guess I’m just a sucker for a sexy accent. | 我想我爱上了他的性感口音 |
[38:55] | Well, women like us, we don’t need men like that. | 我们这种女人不需要那种男人 |
[38:59] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[39:01] | Maybe we don’t. | 也许是不需要 |
[39:04] | Thanks, Carmen. | 谢谢 卡门 |
[39:05] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[39:25] | Mrs. Taylor, you’re awake. | 泰勒太太 你醒来了 |
[39:28] | Are you feeling okay? | 你感觉还好吧 |
[39:30] | Well, your door was closed, so I didn’t want to bother you. | 你的门关上了 所以我不想打扰你 |
[39:32] | But you don’t have to worry. | 但你没必要担心 |
[39:34] | Katy’s playing in her room, and I’m making us lunch. | 凯蒂在她的房间里玩 我在给我们做午餐 |
[39:37] | Oh, I think Mr. Michael left early for work. | 迈克尔先生很早就去上班了 |
[39:43] | Ay, Mrs. Taylor! | 泰勒太太 |
[39:45] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[39:47] | Michael left me. | 迈克尔离开了我 |
[39:49] | Oh, my god. What happened? | 天啊 怎么了 |
[39:51] | I-I don’t even know where to start. | 我都不知道该从何说起 |
[39:54] | It’s okay. Just let it out. | 没事 说出来就好了 |
[39:57] | I’m all alone. | 我现在孤单一人 |
[39:59] | What am I gonna do? | 我要怎么做 |
[40:01] | Mrs. Taylor, you are not alone. | 泰勒太太 你不是一个人 |
[40:03] | We’re going to get through this together, huh? | 我们会一起渡过难关的 好吗 |
[40:06] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[40:18] | I’m glad you called. | 真高兴你打来了电话 |
[40:19] | I assume… | 我猜 |
[40:22] | you’ve seen the light. | 你懂了 |
[40:23] | I want to talk to El Jefe. | 我想跟老大谈谈 |
[40:25] | – He’s in méxico. – I know. | -他在墨西哥 -我知道 |
[40:27] | I need you to set up a meeting. | 我需要你安排一场见面 |
[40:30] | I want to make a deal. | 我想跟他做交易 |
[40:32] | What kind of deal? | 什么交易 |
[40:34] | I want my freedom. | 我想要我的自由 |
[40:36] | I don’t ever want to work for the cartel again. | 我再也不想为贩毒集团工作了 |
[40:44] | You’re a fool if you think he’ll agree to that. | 如果你觉得他会同意的话 那你就是个傻子 |
[40:48] | But I can give him something he desperately wants. | 但我可以给他他十分想要的东西 |
[40:52] | And what is that? | 那是什么 |
[40:54] | Tell him… | 告诉他 |
[40:56] | I found the little girl he’s been looking for. | 我找到了他在找的小女孩 |